Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015

Go down 
+13
T-Roll
Brady Bunch
Sir Burps ALOTT
DashingDJUrie
Stunner
TGetz
P1
HououinKyouma
P.R Son
Shug
KingWolf
TheKrzyOne
TheFilthParade
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 5:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Breakd
XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 ZDMyD1w

Live from:
Las Vegas, Nevada

Deadline Time: 4:30 p.m. EST / 9:30 p.m. GMT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 DBCn3eDXWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 0mZwg4E

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 XvTqim6XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 7PGlLg6

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 RyXcNH5XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 KbBdvAM

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 3N9MbxDXWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 MFIv2hm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 VXLP2dQXWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 0Z1faZT

Triple Threat Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Skg7gxpXWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 TkhCdXRXWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 QRlU7es

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 XuwIBhNXWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Ls4sBIT

Main Event
XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 33x8zdd
Intercontinental Championship Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 HTeWJYTXWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 U3KE1eU

If you don't have a match, make sure to promo and you'll be on next weeks card. If you do have a match and can't get it done(Ie. Opponent not answering) Contact an Admin as soon as possible
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:20 pm

Breakdown returns from commercial break to find Stephanie McMahon in her office. In the background we see the exclusive poster for Uprising, featuring Ziggler and Styles, and we see her, on her phone.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
I'm fairly certain Rollins will win tonight, I mean, he is one of the best up and coming superstars on the planet, isn't he? I don't just align myself with trash.

The camera pans out, as a new face enters the office. It belongs to none other than, Mick Foley. The crowd can be hear cheering as Mick begins to speak.

{{Mick Foley}}
Hey, Steph, I'd like to just-

Stephanie McMahon holds up a finger, telling him to wait a moment, which he does, a little shocked she did that.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Alright, thanks. I'll talk to you later. Bye.

She clicks her phone, then puts it away, turning to Mick, smiling.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Mick, it's good to see you!

{{Mick Foley}}
It's good to see you too girl, how's your dad been?

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
He's been good, he's been good. I'm kind of busy, and I'm sure you didn't come here to just talk about my dad. What's going on, Mick?

{{Mick Foley}}
Well, Steph, I just wanted to come by and talk to you about your right hand man, Big Johnny. It seems that while you were gone, he felt the need to try and, I dunno, get rid of me or something. I haven't gotten a match since coming back and it's really bumming me out. Do you think you could help me out?

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
First off, it's Mrs. McMahon now, Mick. Got to walk the walk, you know.

{{Mick Foley}}
Of course, of course.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Now second off, I have to ask, did you read your contract? Becuase no where in there, is there a guarantee that you'll wrestle again. I mean, Mick, you look like a wreck! Have the doctors even cleared you to compete?

{{Mick Foley}}
Of course they have. Why wouldn't they?

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
I'm going to have to go and talk to them again, Mick. I just don't think you're up to it anymore. And I heard that you came out demanding title shots and what not. Come on Mick, you know better than that! You have to reearn shots here in XWL!

{{Mick Foley}}
Well I can't earn a shot if I don't have a match!

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Exactly. Look, I'll go back down to the doctor's myself and speak to them person-

Somewhere off camera, a slow clapping can be heard. It grows louder as Stephanie trails off, here smile fading away from her lips, going into her more bitchy face. The camera pans out to find Eric Young, standing behind Mick Foley. He extends a hand to Mick, who shakes his hand.

{{Eric Young}}
It's an honor, Mick. Huge fan, and lots of respect.

{{Mick Foley}}
The same to you Eric. I see lots of potential in you.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
What are you doing here Eric?

The bearded duo break there hand shake, turning to Stephanie.

{{Eric Young}}
Oh you know, I heard you were trying to screw someone else over and I just had to see what the excuse was this time. See, with me, it was this lie that she saw potential in me. That I could become something here in this business. Then she had someone try to take me out. With you Mick, she's trying to be your friend. Of course she's full of it, and a smart man like yourself, you can see that from a mile away.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
You expect me to believe you came in here because you think I'm trying to wrong someone?

{{Eric Young}}
I don't expect you to do anything. That's all your good at is letting your lackeys run this place.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Watch it, Eric.

{{Eric Young}}
Either way, you still make the final call. So I figured I'd come right to you with this. I want Styles at Uprising. Hell, he can pick the match for all I care. I just want it to happen. I have a lot of pent up aggression going on I need to take care of. I would also like you to put my childhood hero, Mick Foley, into a match already. The living legend needs a match!

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Look, Eric. AJ Styles is a ruthless man. You remember what he did to you a couple of months ago, don't you? He put you out of commission. He almost ended your life, Eric! Why would you want to go through that again?

{{Eric Young}}
To finally put me on your radar, Stephanie. I'm tired of riding in the back seat. Last week, you put me up against a monster, and I overcame it. Now, I have to overcome a former friend, and my greatest rival to date. It has to happen. AJ has this coming, and the people, want to see it.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
You know what? Fine. It's your funeral Eric. Next week, we will have a contract signing between you and AJ Styles, and it's there that he will decide the stipulation for your match at Uprising. Sound fair?

{{Eric Young}}
Sound great. Now that other thing.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
That's a trickier circumstance Eric, and you know that. Doctor's and medical staff need to look at Mick here and make sure he's in tip top shape.

Mick steps forward, stopping Eric from defending him.

{{Mick Foley}}
You know, when you were growing up, I never really saw your dad in you. Your mom? Sure. But your dad? Never. Until now. I can see the conniving McMahon running through you right now, and it makes me smile. Not because I like it, but because I like to hoodwink the McMahon family. You do your paper work Stephanie, but I will have a match at Uprising. And I'm positive it will be against MVP.

Mick Foley reaches down into his pants, very awkwardly, and pulls out Mr. Socko. He tosses it over onto Stephanie's desk as Eric has to stiffle a laugh.

{{Mick Foley}}
Have a nice day!

Foley turns away from Stephanie, patting Eric on the shoulder. Stephanie looks at the sock with disgust on her face, unsure of what to do with it. Young bursts out in laughter.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Is something funny, Eric!?

Eric catches his laugh, looking as though he is struggling to hold it in. Stephanie moves behind her desk, sitting down and sliding back, avoiding the sock.

{{Eric Young}}
You know what I miss?

Stephanie looks so done with this entire situation right now as she responds.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
What do you miss Eric?

{{Eric Young}}
Divas.

Young looks at the ground, kind of sad as Stephanie looks at Eric as though asking, "What did that have to do with anything?" As though to avoid her asking that, someone comes into the office.

"Hey Steph, I need to ask-"

The voice stops as the camera turns, finding AJ Styles in the doorway of the room. Eric cracks a smile, then looks to Stephanie.

{{Eric Young}}
Go ahead and call security boss.

Young then turns back to AJ, taking off in a sprint at him. Styles is caught slightly off guard as he is speared out into the hallway, right up against a wall. The two begin trading blows, duking it out as the hallway clears, no one wanting to get in the way. Eric takes the advantage, delivering a huge uppercut, knocking AJ into a walk, moving him up the hallway. Eric grabs AJ's head and slams it into a nearby door, Styles bouncing off of it and moving forward up the hall. Young grabs Styles, who reverses him and sends Eric crashing into some equipment. Young bounces off of it, AJ on the attack now, slamming Eric's head into the equipment.

Young bounces off of it, moving up the hallway now. AJ continues to hit Eric with some punches, moving the duo out into a foyer of sorts. This area appears to be the area where the wrestlers get there make-up or paint done at. AJ grabs Eric by the scruff of his neck, taking him and running him at one of the mirrors used to put on make-up, but Eric turns it around, sending Stlyes head first into one. The glass shatters, bursting all over Styles and the ground.

Two security guards have made it onto the scene, trying to stop Eric, but Young is too quick, catching the first of the two with a right hand, and the other with a kick to the gut. He sends the doubled over guard into the first one, taking them both out at the same time. Eric turns back to where he sent AJ into the mirror, getting caught with a huge running forearm. Eric falls to the ground, Styles standing over him. AJ runs a hand across his face, finding his own blood beginning to seep off his forehead.

Styles picks Eric up, and drags him down another hallway, bouncing his head off of doors and walls alike. The bearded hero defenseless as he is battered and rammed. Styles finds his way to the parking lot, sending Eric immediately into a hood of a car. Eric crashes into it and falls to the parking lot floor. AJ isn't done, as he moves over to Eric, he goes to pick up Young, who thrashes out with a right hook, catching AJ in the gut. AJ doubles over as Eric grabs him by his head, then hooking the arm. Eric suplexes AJ up onto the hood of the car, both of their bodies hitting.

The duo fall to the ground, but Eric gets up first, dragging AJ to his feet as well and guding him through the parking lot. They come across a production truck, set up with a table in front of it, several production tools on it, as well as a ramp leading up into the truck itself. Eric slams AJ into the truck, knocking AJ down, then Eric turns to the table. He cleans it off, some crazy thoughts going through him. Young turns back around, getting caught with a superkick, knocking Young onto the table. Styles looks up at the truck, seeing what Eric was going for. AJ heads to the front of the truck and begins to climb.

Eric comes to, seeing AJ take his idea and follows him, the duo climbing the top of the production truck. By now, some of the workers from inside have come out, worried about the brawl. AJ and Eric make it to the top of the truck, trading blows. AJ stands closest to the edge, backing closer and closer to it, and that table below. AJ ducks a shot however, trading places with Eric, Eric now being the one close to the edge. AJ gets quick and dangerous with his blows, but Eric ducks one luckily, backing up and taking off.

SPEAR!!!

Young spears AJ off the top of the truck, crashing through the table onto the concrete below. The arena is exploding with cheers and "Holy shit" chants galore as neither Eric, nor AJ move. Both of which, out of it by now. Some of the production assistants begin to tend to them, awaiting medics to arrive as the camera cuts to another segment.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:01 am

MVP kneels down right by Local Larry’s face and begins talking a whole bunch a trash that cannot be heard because of how loudly the crowd is booing. The site of MVP taking the easy way out this week instead of facing legit competition is infuriating them and the presence of John Laurinaitis at ringside isn’t doing a damn thing to help them cool off.

Finally, MVP rises to his feet and throws out his arms and the boos only grow louder because they know what’s about to come next. Some people in the audience are probably praying to the wrestling gods for Local Larry to do the unthinkable and put MVP in his place, but unfortunately the bad guy is in full control of this match and once he hits the Ballin’ Elbow it’ll be all but over.

With Big Johnny cheering him on, MVP throws down his arms, races over to the ropes and…

The crowd finally has a reason to cheer and after harboring that hatred for MVP so long it’s a wonder that Foley is getting a reaction as loudly as he is. MVP freezes in his tracks and eyes the stage quizzically, then he turns to Big Johnny to see if he knows what’s up. Laurinaitis isn’t worried about Foley appearing on the stage and instead points at something in the ring but before MVP can turn around he’s rolled up by Local Larry!

One!

Two!

Three!

Foley’s theme keeps on playing as the crowd gets a big laugh at MVP’s expense while Local Larry scrambles out of the ring and races up the ramp. Before he disappears through the curtains, he’s greeted by none other than Mick Foley who shakes his hand and sends the local talent on his way! Foley then turns his attention to MVP in the ring, watching as MVP is so stunned he doesn’t know what to do with himself.

If he needed another reason to dislike Foley he certainly got one tonight as Foley played a huge role in making MVP the laughing stock tonight. Foley is laughing, the crowd is cheering his name and the world seems perfect, if only for this moment. MVP rises to his feet and turns to the ref who is confirming that what MVP thought was impossible just became a reality: the match that was supposed to show the world that he was not to be messed with ended up making him look like a fool.

The poor ref should have left with Local Larry because MVP cracks him in the face with a huge right hand! That quickly sours the mood in the arena and wipes the smile of Foley’s face who begins a charge down the ramp while MVP stomps away at the official. Foley slides under the bottom rope and lunges at MVP who just barely manages to evade him and slip out of the ring. Foley kneels down beside the ref to check up on him, while MVP and Big Johnny walk backward up the ramp with MVP shouting that what happened to the ref was Foley’s fault.

Breakdown continues as MVP and Laurinaitis disappear backstage.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:12 am

The camera places itself on the XWL announce team featuring Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler

XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 6769_3

Michael Cole: I have some news regarding this upcoming match that was on the initial card. It appears that due to previous negotiations out of our control at NJPW. AJ Styles, Bryan Danielson and Shinsuke Nakamura could not make it here tonight.

Jerry Lawler chimes in with a one liner

Jerry Lawler: Well we know one thing for sure, Those Japanese women sure would keep me overseas.
Next Week we'll see those three back in action, Oh boy I can't wait!

Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler
fixate their eyes onto the ring canvas and XWL rolls on

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:19 am

Shame you'll lose Nakamura tonight since you're yet to promo.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:23 am

TheFilthParade wrote:
Shame you'll lose Nakamura tonight since you're yet to  promo.
I'm supposed to promo.. The match didn't get done and I had to come up with this. So the promo isn't really an option. You guys are making this feel like WWE backstage politics, Unfuckingbelievable.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:38 am

KingWolf wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:
Shame you'll lose Nakamura tonight since you're yet to  promo.
I'm supposed to promo.. The match didn't get done and I had to come up with this. So the promo isn't really an option. You guys are making this feel like WWE backstage politics, Unfuckingbelievable.

Because it's not like we ask everybody to promo right? And you're the first person to ever get a warning or possibly lose a guy for not promoing, right? No, wrong. It's a rule everybody is asked to stick to, and a bunch of people do.

You chose not to, not our fault.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:07 pm

Breakdown heads backstage to see Alex Riley standing by with "The Showstopper" Shawn Michaels

XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 6TaBwgy
[Alex Riley]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Joining me at this time is a former two time World Heavyweight Champion...The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 W1xgrfT
[Alex Riley]
Now Shawn, it was just a few weeks ago CM Punk cashed in his Money in the Bank contract to beat you for the World Championship, and since that many people have been saying you're not yourself, You wasn't here last week, You've kept to yourself all night tonight...What is going on in the mind of Shawn Michaels?

XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 OJZzOqN
[Shawn Michaels]
Well Alex...You don't know what it's like to work to get to the top, and just have it tore away in an instant. You begin to doubt everything, I tried to put on a tough face, I tried to warn CM Punk...but I still just couldn't quite come to terms with it. So Last week...I just had to stay away. I had to clear my mind, so I want back to my ranch in Texas...and I came to the realization that all it does is give me a chance to achieve my dream once again. I've talked about the fire I once had inside me, and that week away...re ignited that fire. I'm not afraid of CM Punk, I know that I can beat CM Punk...and that's exactly what I'm going to do at Uprising. I'm going to take back my World Heavyweight Championship.

XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Lz7EK5V
[Shawn Michaels]
The doubt that I had...is all gone. My mind is on one thing and thats the World Championship...Because at Uprising it isn't just the World Championship on the line...It's a chance to Main Event Final Stand. One year on from getting striped of the Intercontinental Championship...I have the chance to go into the Final Stand as World Champion and that is without a doubt a goal of mine before 'ol HBK finally hangs up the boots. This could be my last chance to do that, so I'm not going down without a fight. CM Punk is in for a fight of a life time at Uprising. At this stage of my career...I have to treat every chance at the World Championship I get as my last. This could very well be my last shot...so I need to make the most of it.

XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 BbjpT2U
[Shawn Michaels]
But before we get to Uprising...next week, I'm inviting CM Punk to join me in the ring...face to face for the first time since he cashed in his World Championship. I can guarantee that CM Punk isn't ready for whats coming for him at Uprising...It's going to be the Showstopper, The Main event, The Icon....and the next World Heavyweight Champion!

With that said Shawn Michaels pats Alex Riley on the shoulder, before walking off shot
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:22 pm

XWL heads into a commercial break where they receive word Shinsuke Nakamura is willing to broadcast live via satellite all the way from the Tokyo Dome in Japan on the XWL App.

XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Tumblr_mp32btwmHN1rkxaj4o1_500

Nakamura is shown sitting down with his personal translator standing nearby.

He begins to speak in one fluent motion to the viewing audience who wished to see him tonight

Shinsuke Nakamura: 残念ながら、私はそこに人に住んでいることができなかった、ショーは続けなければならない。来週は私はあなたのファンのためにレスリング、そこに私が愛する何をされます

Translator: Unfortunately I couldn't be there live in person, The show must continue. Next week I will be there doing what I love, Wrestling for you fans.

Shinsuke Nakamura: XWL来週には名義中村アリーナ全体を通して聞くことができます。私はあなたの一人一人のために実行するために待つことができない。

Translator: On XWL next week..I will bring the fight and the fun like only I can. The name Nakamura will be heard throughout the entire arena. I can't wait to perform for each and every one of you.

XWL comes back from break and continues on with Breakdown.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:31 pm

After a brief word from Shinsuke Nakamura, We cut backstage to Devin Tayor standing by with Adrian Neville

XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 51e1s1D
[Devin Taylor]
Adrian, Thanks for joining me at this time...The entire XWL Universe is wondering where you was for your match earlier tonight with Randy Orton....

XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 1h5sJIi

Taylor holds the mic out for Neville awaiting a response. Neville looks forward..and doesn't say a word before walking of screen, leaving Taylor and the rest of the XWL Universe wondering just what is happening with Adrian Neville
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 1:46 pm

After that short Dolph Ziggler hype video, Breakdown keeps on chugging along when suddenly...

[Ring Announcer]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, the XWL United States Champion, Dolph Ziggler and Summer...Rae!

Cheers erupt from all parts of the arena as XWL's resident couple stroll down to the ring, choosing to forgo most of their usual entrance shenanigans to simply stroll into the ring, Dolph tugging up the middle rope while stepping on the bottom one to allow Summer to bend her leggy frame through the opening in the ropes, greeting Dolph with a quick peck when he enters the ring himself. Dolph drapes the United States Championship over Summer's shoulder as he grabs a microphone.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Man, it feels good to be here tonight! It's Vegas, baby! And we all know...what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...unless you're Dolph Ziggler.

Dolph smirks softly as Summer giggles at his words, looking down at the belt with a smile before looking back towards her boyfriend as he continues to hype the crowd.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Hey, babe...maybe we should head out early tonight. Check out the Strip...play a little poker...maybe get eloped.

Summer's eyes widen at the last option Dolph gives her as the crowd goes wild with cheers.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Whoa, whoa, babe, babe. J-K, whatevs. Obviously, I'm getting you a pair of those Lou...Li...what are they called again?

Summer shakes her head before whispering into his ear.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Louboutins! That's right, I knew that...I was just...testing you, babe. Love y'.

Summer sighs before gently taking the microphone from Dolph's hands.

[Summer Rae]
Babe...you don't have to do that. We can just go visit the strip...and then strip later.

Summer winks playfully as the male crowd erupts into cheers and "YES!" chants at the idea of the blonde bombshell stripping down.

[Summer Rae]
But we're here...to talk about Uprising in two weeks. Stephanie, you told Dolph that he was defending this United States Championship at the show, but you've yet to tell us who he's facing. So next week? You better let us know who it is. I don't want my man being left in the dark when he's going into such a huge match. After all...he has to steal the show, just like he has every single week.

Summer fluffs her hair as she hands the microphone back to Dolph, looking annoyed at the lack of information given to them by the Breakdown General Manager.

[Dolph Ziggler]
I mean...it doesn't really matter who I face. I could face CM Punk, I could face Shawn Michaels, Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, hell...I could face this dude holding the camera, and I will still steal the show, I will still be the best damn thing going today, and I will still show off all over this damn ring! So if you want your shot, your fifteen minutes of fame when you step in this ring with me at Uprising for my United States title, well...it's just too damn bad...

Dolph leans over, leaning the microphone into Summer's lips.

[Summer Rae]
It's too damn bad that my man is just too...damn...good.

Grabbing Dolph around the neck, Summer pulls him down into a liplock as XWL rolls on...
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:17 pm

Breakdown returns from a brief break and we see Stone Cold Steve Austin sitting backstage in a chair beer in hand. He notices a stage-hand with a camera and glares. He sets down his beer and speaks

{Steve Austin}
Son, you better wipe that goofy look off your face before I get up and shove this boot up your ass. Since I can see you’ve got nothing better to do than stare at ol’ Stone Cold care to explain why you’re staring at me ya jackass?

The worker hesitates before speaking

Jack
I was just wondering if I could get your thoughts on not fighting anyone at all this week and what your plans are for the upcoming week?

Austin takes a sip of beer and laughs before speaking

{Steve Austin}
So what you’re saying is you wanna know my plans for this upcoming week?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Since I had nobody to face

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Or anything to do is that right?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Anyone who knows ol’ Stone Cold Steve Austin knows I come here for two things and two things only. Number one, to drink some beer. Then, number two, to kick whoever’s ass is put in front of me. Seeing that I wasn’t booked against anyone. I’m gonna do what I do best. Drink some beer and have me a good time.

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
As far as next week goes that’s next week son. I ain’t worried about that. If I have a match I’ve got a match. I’ll walk on out to that ring. Stare whatever some bitch they put me against square in their eyes and WHAM before they know it drop em with a Stone Cold Stunner for the 1..2...3 Now you may ask yourself, Steve, the pay-per-view Uprising is coming up soon. Just whatever will you do since you’ve been on the losing end and don’t have anyone to face?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
It’s real simple. Right here, next week, I’m issuing a challenge to anyone in the back to come fight ol’ Stone Cold. It’s a new year and a new day. People wanting to prove themselves left and right, looking for that opportunity to make it big well, ain’t no bigger chance than going one on one with the Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin. So as far as your little interview goes. If I’ve got a match I got a match. No skin off my back jack. I’ll look forward to walking on into that ring at uprising and dropping whatever mealy-mouthed bastard steps up to the plate square on the mat for the 123 and that’s all I got to say about that. Now if you’ll excuse me I’m gonna get back to drinkin my beer. I suggest you get to walkin or you’ll regret it son.

The worker pauses and the camera fades on the picture of Austin drinking his beer
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:28 pm

Breakdown cuts backstage to the office of General Manager, Stephanie McMahon. Stephanie just coming off a phone call appears to be annoyed at whatever the phone call was, then the door can be heard as the "Intercontinental Champion" Seth Rollins walks into the room, Steph and Seth embrace in one of their usual hugs

[Seth Rollins]
Last week I showed Alex Shelley that we was right, he couldn't do what he promised...he couldn't beat me. He let all his fans down once again, and I'm standing here still... Intercontinental Champion but...I thought that was the end of Steph...Why did somebody just come up to me and tell me that tonight...I'm defending my Championship against Alex Shelley again? Despite me retaining my championship last week....

[Stephanie McMahon]
Seth, Trust me I know that Alex doesn't deserve another shot just as much as you but The Board of Directors insisted that the match takes place. I've just called my Father, and even he is on their side. My hands are tied, they want to give the fans what they want so they've made me give Alex another shot tonight. But don't worry because we both know...You'll be leaving this arena tonight still Intercontinental Champion.

[Seth Rollins]
As always, you're right. There is no way that Alex Shelley is beating me tonight, once again he'll fail when it really matters. Speaking of Failures..who exactly does Dean Ambrose think he is? If I was you Steph, I wouldn't allow someone like him on my show.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Don't worry about him, Seth. His threats are never going to be more than threats, I'll make sure of that. I'm going to make sure that Dean Ambrose never lays his hands on you because if he does...He'll get more than he ever bargained for. But tonight, just focus on once again retaining your championship once again and putting Alex out of the title picture for good. He isn't part of the future...you are. He's had his chance and now..it's your time.

A smirk comes across the face of Seth Rollins, who's about to respond until the door is heard...and the man entering the room...is Alex Shelley

[Alex Shelley]
I hope you don’t mind. With my ear pressed up against the door all I heard was “Alex Shelley” and “Intercontinental Championship” and I just wanted to make sure that you two were saying “is the rightful holder of the” in the middle. What? Don’t tell me that’s not what you were saying, because in case you missed it, I may not have been able to beat Seth last week, but he didn’t exactly beat me either.

[Stephanie McMahon]
How could you be so pathetic? You will never be the athlete, the competitor, the star that Seth Rollins is and in your jealousy you just keep on trying to hog the spotlight from him. Seth Rollins is holding the Intercontinental Championship right now because he is the most deserving man in this company and after he was robbed the last time he fought for it, it was only fair that XWL made amends. Dean Ambrose on the other hand is no better than that delinquent, idiotic Mick Foley who lucked is way to the top and instead of counting their blessings they’re trying to bite off more than they can chew. Just like you, Alex.

[Alex Shelley]
See that’s we’re things get interesting Stephanie because you can’t look me in the eyes and tell me that I got a fair shake. Three years ago Tyson Kidd walked away with the Intercontinental Championship that I was supposed to be fighting for. Flash forward a couple of years and my good ol’ buddy Chris Sabin got in the way letting the great Johnny Gargano sneak away with the number one contendership. And then when I thought I’d be getting Shawn Michaels in a one on one fight, someone allowed friends at ring side and I never got to bring along my plus one. Then of course you have last week where there was no winner, but just because you like the way his hair looks blowing in the wind, Seth is allowed to call himself a champion. I’m glad the board of directors know what’s “best for business” because tonight lightening isn’t gonna strike twice for ol’ Seth here.

[Seth Rollins]
YOU failed to beat ME. I didn't need to beat you...I'm the one with nothing to prove by beating you. You had your chance and you blew it once again. You don't deserve a shot at my Intercontinental Championship but if that's what the Board of Directors want then fine....All they're doing is making Steph's job easier. Because after I beat you again tonight my name is going to be first line for a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. and you want to talk about what's best for business? You are LOOKING at what's best for business.

[Stephanie McMahon]
I couldn't have said it any better myself, tonight Alex...It doesn't matter if the Board of Directors made this match...tonight, Seth is going to prove them WRONG. He's going to show them that you don't belong in the same ring as him, you don't belong in any championship match...and after Seth is done with you maybe you won't belong in XWL.

Shelley’s eyes shift back and forth between Rollins and Stephanie. A smirk creeps onto his face.

[Alex Shelley]
You do have nothing to prove, Seth, because everyone with a working set of eyes knows that you’ve already proven yourself to be the scum of the Earth, the kind of guy who’d help an old lady midway across the street and then push her over. I’m glad the Intercontinental Championship means so much to you that you’re already planning what comes next, but that’s cool—you’re going to need a backup plan when this little ego-stroking stunt of yours backfires. I’m going to give that title a good home, one where it’s appreciated and not treated like a trophy and I promise you Seth that after I kick your teeth down your throat, your words won’t be the only thing you’ll be choking on at the end of the night.

Shelley leaves the room and Breakdown heads to a quick commercial break as Rollins and Stephanie exchange a look.

Main Event
XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 33x8zdd
Intercontinental Championship Match[/size]
XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 HTeWJYTXWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 U3KE1eU

Back in the arena, Lillian Garcia is shown standing in the center of the ring. Before she speaks, the ring bell is struck three times in rapid succession.

[Lillian Garcia]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Intercontinental Championship!

The crowd pops as Alex Shelley walks onto the stage. He looks focused, confident. He may realize that he’s lucky to be in a position to have another shot at Seth Rollins and the Intercontinental Championship and he get wrestle this match thinking a third opportunity will be waiting down the line. Shelley spreads his legs a bit, places one fist over his heart and another on the small of his back, the signature Shingeki no Shelley pose he brought back with him from Japan. Some of the audience members mimic that pose, some do the Detroit hand point while others bust out the old MCMG gun point, showing Shelley that everything he’s done over the years has played a huge role in the fans reacting to him in such a positive manner.

[Lillian Garcia]
Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 215 pounds: Alex Shelley!

Shelley takes a deep breath, then begins walking down the ramp, slapping as many high fives as he can as the fans reach out over the barricade. Tonight is the night when he walks down the ramp a challenger, but walks up it a champion once the dust settles and the match is over. Walking up the steel stairs brings Shelley up to the ring apron, and he steps off the bottom rope to propel himself into the ring and he throws up his hands to get the people fired up. Shelley runs a hand through his hair while walking over to the corner. He climbs up to the middle ropes and is about to do his pose again when…

The boos are instant; the boos are fierce. It’s as though Seth told the Las Vegas audience they were banned from the casinos after the show. The disdain he’s on the receiving end of refuses to faze him, like an obese man at a buffet, Seth simply doesn’t care anymore. Out he walks with the championship he never technically won in hand, and he cockily raises it high above his head with a smirk on his face. Shelley looks amused himself, knowing that Rollins cutting his entrance short was just a ploy to get Shelley off his game. The two men lock eyes while Rollins continues holding the title over his head.

[Lillian Garcia]
And his opponent, from Davenport, Iowa, weighing in at 217 pounds, he is the self-proclaimed Intercontinental Champion: Seth Rollins!

Rollins keeps the title in the air while he walks down the ramp making sure that Shelley never forgets who the rightful champion is. He slides the belt under the ring, and rolls inside himself and Shelley feigns lunging for the belt, and Rollins bites, quickly snatching up the title before Shelley can get near it. The Ref tries to take the belt from Rollins only to get pushed away, and Rollins takes it upon himself to lean through the ropes and place the title on the steel stairs to ensure that Shelley comes nowhere close. The ref walks up to each man and checks to make sure that they’re ready to go, and once he gets that confirmation, he calls for the bell.

Shelley has Rollins right where he wants him and the crowd is on the edge of their seats in anticipation of the superkick. Rollins gets onto this feet and ducks under Shelley’s boot! However, before he can turn around, Shelley pushes him forward into the ropes, then pulls him down to the mat with the o’connor roll! Shelley rolls back and attempts a bridge, but Rollins grabs him by the back of the tights forcing Shelley down to the mat with him while crossing his ankles and pushing Shelley down that way as well. The only thing the ref can see from his vantage point is that the shoulders of both men are down!

One!

Two!

Three!

The boos are coming in so loudly that it’s nearly impossible to hear Lillian Garcia announce that this match has no winner. Rollins quickly scrambles out of the ring and grabs the Intercontinental Championship and is practically all the way up the ramp in the blink of an eye. The fans know that the ending of the match was no accident or coincidence. Rollins made sure that he brought Shelley down with him, because if Shelley can’t beat him then Rollins can continue calling himself a champion.

The fans are chanting “bullshit” as Shelley  remains on his knees, caught off guard by Rollins’ tactics and now for the second week in a row he’s leaving the arena empty handed and it’s certainly not because he was out-wrestled. Disappointment is written all over his face, but it instantly turns to anger the moment he spots Stephanie McMahon walk out. She’s clapping and saying “bravo” as if Seth accomplished some major feat like, say, defeated Shelley clean in the middle of the ring.

Unfortunately Breakdown comes to a close on this disgusting scene. Here in Las Vegas, it was Rollins who gambled and won the jackpot, while Shelley has gone bankrupt, perhaps running out of shots at the Intercontinental Championship for the foreseeable future. How does Shelley move on after this? How does Seth Rollins get away with this? Stephanie McMahon is the key. She has hand-picked Rollins as the future of XWL and if nothing else tonight is proof that anything goes if it means getting her way.

Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 5:42 pm

Karl Anderson defeats Adam Cole via Gun Stun

( Sorry its boring. Would have turned this into a promo but I haven't had time this week.)
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 5:53 pm

True Alpha wrote:

( Sorry its boring. Would have turned this into a  promo but I haven't had time this week.)

The deadline was also well over an hour ago...
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 5:55 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:
True Alpha wrote:

( Sorry its boring. Would have turned this into a  promo but I haven't had time this week.)

The deadline was also well over an hour ago...
I was in school all day, sorry.
Back to top Go down
the best of 2015
New Talent
the best of 2015

PostSubject: reply   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 6:05 pm

you guys did a good show
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:40 pm

KingWolf wrote:

Michael Cole: I have some news regarding this upcoming match that was on the initial card. It appears that due to previous negotiations out of our control at NJPW. AJ Styles, Bryan Danielson and Shinsuke Nakamura could not make it here tonight.

But AJ did make it. Did no one read my promo? Sad
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:43 pm

T-Roll wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

But AJ did make it. Did no one read my promo? Sad
Shh we can edit the tapes to make it as if he entered the arena shockingly with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015   XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 2/6/2015 - 2/13/2015
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2