Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014

Go down 
+19
Jimmy
DashingDJUrie
Sinister
P1
TheKrzyOne
Adam
Dash
Sex Ferguson
z50Shades0fCRAY
Jonguin
jamez
TheFilthParade
Zack
Moontan
DallasBlaike
Nitro
T-Roll
Bang
P.R Son
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who do you think will leave The Triple Threat Main-Event as World Heavyweight Champion?
Triple H
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Shawn Michaels
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap21%XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Dean Ambrose
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap66%XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 66% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 1rHGZUE

Live from - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Wisconsin

Deadline Time - 13th June, 4:30 PM EST

Arena for Matches - XWL Supremacy (If it's not up then just use any arena)
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 SxWotly

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 SbSZmH8

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 60HtX7n

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 DTtW5hj

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Lj06Cy9

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 OAMcjXl

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 R18kkJx

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 7edKnnD

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Oe5nZJu

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Supremacy continues live with Alicia Fox lounging in a black leather chair in her private locker room. A rather slim looking cameraman with a rather comically-sized large mustache and Renee Young enter the locker room, Renee gently, tentatively tapping Alicia on the shoulder as it's revealed what she's doing: She's replaying what just occurred with the "BFFs" over, and over, and over again. Charlotte and Sasha's voices echo in the background as Renee leans the microphone towards Alicia's lips.

| Renee Young |
Alicia, uh...c-can I get a few words about your win last we-

| Alicia Fox |
WHO ARE THESE JABRONIS, ANYWAY!?

Alicia growls before grabbing a vase filled with roses from the table beside her, chucking it off-camera, an audible crash and the sounds of breaking ceramic in the background, causing Renee to flinch in slight fear.

| Alicia Fox |
Calling ME a nobody!? Calling us all nobodies!? Well, le' me tell y'somethin'! Those two? They've had their fifteen minutes of fame...now? Those two need a whippin'!

The crowd cheers for Alicia's outburst on the Beautiful Fierce Females.

| Alicia Fox |
And Stephanie claims that those two dumb bimbos are the alpha females of the Divas Division!? Listen here, Stephy-poo. There's only room for one alpha female in this division, and her name is Alicia Fox!

Alicia grins wide, head tilting towards the camera. Alicia turns back around to turn off the television when the camera suddenly drops to the floor and Alicia goes down on her stomach in front of it, Renee letting out a scream as the cameraman begins to club at Alicia's back. However, he lifts his head up, a sinister, crazed smirk on his face, yanking the ballcap off to reveal long, raven-colored hair. The slim man then rips off the mustache to reveal...

[AJ Lee]
Aww, puddin'....

| Renee Young |
A-A-AJ!? What are you doing!?

AJ’s head turns to the blonde interviewer, her expression blank at first before her features turned up into a smile as her eyes stayed locked on Renee. A hand rose, a single finger drawing out from the small hand of the former divas champion as she motioned for Renee to come closer. Once closer enough, her smile grew a little wider as she spoke into the microphone she held.

[AJ Lee]
You can wait till Breakdown for that answer, alright?

AJ’s attention turned back to Fox as she steps over her, smiling down at her as she bends down a little, hands locked behind her back as her lips part to speak.

[AJ Lee]
Oh and I talked to Steph, so y’know, I guess I’ll see you next week.

AJ stood back up straight as she proceed to walk away from the scene, leaving Renee as she checks on Alicia who simply pushes her away. The scene fading to black as Fox is seen starting to get to her feet, looking off into the distance as an anger filled look fills her face, holding the back of her head in pain.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:50 pm

As Supremacy rolls on, the intro of The Amazing Red’s theme brings a ton of delight to the people who all get up and cheer as loudly as they can for the man who Don West has dubbed the most exciting man on the roster today.  In the wake of another tough loss to United States Champion Roman Reigns on Breakdown and in the face of a matchless night here at one of the biggest pay per view events of the summer, Don West surely has a lot to address and it appears that he’s going to use this venue to get some things off his chest.

-Jim Ross-
Well, this is a pleasant surprise as I certainly wasn’t expecting to see these two to make an appearance tonight.

-Michael Cole-
I’m not surprised in the least. The two never hesitate to make something about them that they didn’t need to be part of.

-Jerry Lawler-
While you’re hoping Don West will just keel over and croak, the people are beyond happy to have him around though I’m sure the same can’t be said about you.

When the heavy instrumental of the music kicks in, Amazing Red pops through the curtains and finds himself the recipient of a hearty round of cheers courtesy of his devoted fans who have been by his side ever since his change of heart. He’s fought the good fight on their behalf, and despite the missteps that have occurred along the way, his efforts have gone neither unnoticed nor unappreciated. Moments later, the man who has been by his side through thick and thin and the namesake of The West Side Army steps onto the stage and it should be no surprise to see that he has a smile on his face.

-Jim Ross-
It sure is good to see West in good spirits after everything he’s gone through these last couple of months. Between the slow deterioration of his faction and the struggles Amazing Red have been enduring, it hasn’t been particularly easy to be in West’s shoes.

-Michael Cole-
Why should we be showing him any kind of sympathy? West put himself in this position by proclaiming himself to be the greatest manager to ever draw a breath and Amazing Red to be a legend even though he looks like he hasn’t even cracked puberty!

-Jerry Lawler-
You’re full  of it Cole. I’ve never heard West say anything of the sort. I can understand not liking someone but making stuff up to make the other guy look bad just makes you sound pathetic… more than you usually do of course.

West and Red exchange a look just before Red throws up his hands into the air in a show of his signature hand gesture. Many of the people in the audience mimic the sign and watch as Red makes his way down the ramp with his arms still held high in the air. Meanwhile, West does a little jog down the ramp - completely caught up in the moment and his own enthusiasm - slapping a couple of high-fives during his descent making the day of some of the fans seated, although currently standing, in the front row, who had their arms stretched over the barricade.

-Michael Cole-
Those poor fans should be wearing gloves or at least have some hand sanitizer nearby; who knows what touching West will do to them.

-Jerry Lawler-
The only thing West will ever give these people are killer deals that even I have to admit catch my attention.

-Jim Ross-
I’m not one for t-shirts, but I have certainly added a number of DVDs to my collection and didn’t mind saving a buck or two at all.

Red, who isn’t dressed to compete - instead donning in a more casual attire for the evening - enters the ring and waits near the ropes while West walks up the steel stairs and starts playfully bantering with some of the members of the audience showing a particularly jovial disposition on this evening. Red takes a seat on the middle rope, effectively pushing it down so that West can step through them with the greatest of ease. Once his official promoter is safely inside the ring, Red hands West the microphone he acquired while West was on the apron, which West accepts with a show of thanks.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Westten30_zpscd3d83e1

West opens up his mouth to speak, but before he can even breathe into the microphone, the delighted crowd breaks out into a roaring dueling chant of “He’s Amazing!” and “Let’s go, West!” that grows louder each time it’s repeated. Red walks over to the corner, climbs up to the middle turnbuckle and from there he throws up his hand sign for the second time drawing another positive reception. West remains where he’s standing and thanks the people for their show of support. When the voices of the masses begin to trail off and the volume level dwindles, West raises the microphone up to his mouth and soon begins to speak.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Westten26_zpsf805f11a

-Don West-
That’s right! Scream it from the rooftops! Let your voices be heard! Let this company know that you recognize the things they can’t! The things that they refuse to see! XWL depends on you to survive! They need your money to get by but then they go ahead and pay these clowns with that cash to ignore everything you want! It just doesn’t make sense to me! They look at Amazing Red and they probably only see some guy who they think took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and got here by accident! But I… but we know Amazing Red earned his spot here after toiling away on the independent circuit for years busting out the kind of moves that nobody else was and putting on the kind of matches that burned themselves into people’s brains from then until the end of time!

There’s a big pop after that as the people can’t help but be moved by West’s words, which are just oozing with passion.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Westten22_zps2e75bd84

-Don West-
Everybody’s quick to point out this man’s flaws and the rocky road he’s been on as of late, but the fact that he’s still standing today is a testament to how tough he is and how strong that golden heart beating inside of his body is. So many would have been overwhelmed, they would have taken their ball and gone home with their tails tucked tightly between their legs because they couldn’t handle the pressure. But Red will never run away! I never made him out to be anything he’s not. He is a future star in this company. He is one of the most exciting men to ever lace up a pair of boots… or sneakers in his case, and beyond all of that, he is only human. So he’s going to do what human nature pushes the greats to do and that’s find a way to weather the storm… and survive.

West places his hand on Red’s shoulder and squeezes it while the people break into a chant of “Red!”

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Westten25_zpsb6d9f0d7

-Don West-
Each and every one of the men that Red has battle in the ring over the months were warriors in their own right, all fighting for the same things that he is and Red pushed them all to their limits. Put your TiVo’s to good use and re-watch those battles if you don’t believe the words coming out of my mouth and when you shake off getting blown away by Red’s moves, watch as he gives it all in that ring and wrestles every match as if they were his last. That’s the kind of spirit that keeps him pushing past the aches and the setbacks and helps him improve not only as a wrestler… but as a man. Keep in mind that Amazing Red is no rookie. He’s nearing 20 years in this business and you better believe that he’s made each one count for something. There was a time when XWL was getting by just fine without him, but now I bet you can’t imagine life without him!

Red nods as he listens to West talk him up and there can be no doubt that he appreciates having someone like that by his side. For a while now these two have been nearly inseparable, often going the extra mile for each other.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Westten26_zpsf805f11a

-Don West-
It’s been a year since Amazing Red and I joined forces and let me let you in on a little secret: in all my time in this business I have never had more fun. It’s been a rollercoaster ride and you know what I say? It’s time for round two! Bring on the challenges! Bring on the adversity! We’ll take everything that’s thrown at us and dish it back out tenfold! That’s the only way to prove our worth and that’s the only way to prove without a shadow of a doubt that we. are.  here. to. stay. And I say we, because Red and I? Well, we’re in this together and we’re in this for the long haul and if we go down take it from me that we’re going down swinging.

West pauses as a thought that crosses his mind visibly sucks the life out of him. In an instant the joy is gone, replaced by a more somber demeanor.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Westten17_zps208c702a

-Don West-
And while we’re on the topic of things lasting for a year, and no Jerry, I’m not talking about one of your marriages, buddy. I’m talking about The West Side Army. It was an idea I had once… an idea to unite the unappreciated who never got a fair shake and I wanted to do everything I can to give them at least a taste of success. I think was fair, ambitious sure, but it was something that I felt had to be done. It was June 16th of last year when I recruited the first man under my wing. Corey Graves was a man who was struggle to find his place in this company and it wasn’t until I came around that he was finally beginning to reach his potential. From then until now I’ve seen many people come and go and no matter what the situation, I made sure that they made an impact in this business that they never got the chance to before.

There’s a round of applause but West appears to be building up to something and doesn’t take a moment to soak in the reception.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Westten19_zps3c5f62d5

-Don West-
Now there’s something that I need to address; something that can’t be swept under the rug. It’s been something that has been weighing heavily on my mind and my heart for quite some time and it’s about time that I get this monkey off my chest. That thing… that thing is the current state of The West Side Army. It’s clear to anyone with a working pair of eyes that we’re not in the best shape. We’ve taken some hits, been knocked down a couple of times, but unlike all those other times… it looks like we won’t be getting back up. Those who weren’t screwed out of their jobs have decided to go their separate ways and I guess it’s time to just accept that what everyone was saying about us was true… I guess we really were just a couple of failures.

After the sudden change of tone the people are understandably caught off guard by the whole thing, but they can’t help but feel even the tiniest twinge of pity for West as he lowers his head and drags his feet while making his way over to the ropes. He looks back once at Red who doesn’t really know how to react to the way his official promoter is behaving. West puts one foot through the ropes but pauses there, no doubt being assaulted by a barrage of emotions and thoughts. West slowly re-enters the ring, confusing the people even more and it doesn’t help that when he straightens up he’s actually smiling!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Westten18_zpsd9f77cdf

-Don West-
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! The only people who failed were the no good, dirty, rotten, good-for-nothing pieces of trash who were so worried about the waves we were making that they didn’t notice they were drowning until it was too late! The West Side Army, as you once knew it, may not be lasting forever but we made the most of the time we had, baby! And as far as I’m concerned—

As Don West is still talking, he's interupted by the theme of the show off, Dolph Ziggler then after a few seonds the man himself the #Hell walks out onto the stage with a microphone already in his hand and he starts to speak as his music fades out

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 B6Dms

Dolph Ziggler: As far as you're concerned? Oh boy, this will be great, I'm sure. What does Don West really think the guys whose coat tails he used to ride on? What does Don West think of the guys who took just one more meal ticket out of his reach? You know what's interesting is that no matter what you say, I know the truth and whether they want to admit it or not everyone here tonight knows it as well, and that's your boy The Amazing Red, just isn't that Amazing now is he?

As Ziggler lays down the cold, hard truth on Amazing Red the crowd start to boo Ziggler not liking what they're hearing from him one bit

Dolph Ziggler: No, hear me out. I mean when was the last time he actually won a match? Please tell me it was this year wasn't it? It's got to be. The guy has the greatest winless streak in the history in XWL. In its entire history. And you come out here every week and tell them he's amazing? How is losing amazing? I've got news for you Donny, it's not. Now what is amazing is when I come out here every single week and I steal the show, steal the girls, I show them up and I show it off, week in, week out every single night and I'm pretty good at winning most of the time too. Now that, that's something that's really amazing and I just happen to be so damn good at doing it.

As Dolph reaches ringside he walks up the steel steps and stand son the ring apron whilst continuing to speak his mind on Don West and Amazing Red

Dolph Ziggler: So you can come out here and tell these people whatever you want to them to believe, but it couldn't be more obvious to not only me but everyone that you're full of it. He's Amazing? No he's a joke.

Then as he comes to a natural stop he enters to ring standing opposite to Don Westas he starts to talk once again as the boos from the crowd continue whilst he bad talks one of their favourites

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 H8MZh

Dolph Ziggler: Boo? Oh what, it's a surprise? Come on don't tell me you guys haven't been watching the show. It's the exact same thing every single week. He's amazing! He lost! He's amazing!.. He lost... again. Aaaaand next week he's still amazing! Oh wait he's lost yet again. Every single week it happens over and over again, and something's got to give. You think he's the guy they pay to see? I've got news for you, nobody will ever pay to see Amazing Red because he's just not that good. There's only one guy they pay to see and you're looking at him.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Westten10_zpsf5cc9cd6

-Don West-
We’re flattered that you’d come out here to hang out with us, and we’re even more touched that you were so concerned about the competition that you’ve been religiously watching each and every one of Amazing Red’s matches and keeping track of his record in the back of your diary so that one day so that one sweet, glorious day you could bring it up and the whole entire plant would stop and bask in your greatness. But as you can clearly see the world is still turning, life still goes on because these people don’t care about you as much as you wish they did! And sure, Amazing Red, is no Goldberg when it comes too streaks but I’m willing to bet that these people would rather see him defy gravity and the laws of physics in hard-fought losses than you flick your hair and gyrate your hips on the way to an empty victory!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Westten9_zpsc967e771

-Don West-
Now you listen and you listen closely, pal. The only thing I’m full of is hope because sometimes you gotta get dragged through hell and feel those hot flames licking at your skin before you can get to the promised land and not take getting there for granted because of everything you went through to get your feet planted firmly on the ground. Red may have lost his fair share of matches, but that doesn’t make him a loser because we already have punks like you that fill those shoes perfectly who think it’s okay to put other people for absolutely no reason just so you can feel a little better about  yourself.  So you can carry on stealing the show because Amazing Red while always find a way to top whatever you do. And you’re free to steal whatever girls you can because all that means is that all the pretty ones will be left for him!

West breaks out in laughter at his joke and even Red can’t help but join in with a light chuckle while the crowd plays along and screams out “Oh!” while Dolph doesn’t look too impressed by West’s little zinger.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Jcusq

Dolph Ziggler: Is that?.. Is that supposed to impress me? I think that's supposed to impress me, but everything you just said means absolutely nothing. So what if he always loses, because he loses with style? Call it what you like, he still lost, and if that doesn't make him a loser then I don't know what does. Come on, what is it opposite day around around? He might not win... ever, but that doesn't make him a loser. Sorry to break it to you but that's what a loser is. You can have your boy put on a mask and do a little dance or just have him do a flip or two in the ring and they might be the best flips you've ever seen but when he can't get the job done when it counts it doesn't mean a thing, sorry to break it to you but nobodies ever got to the top by not winning, sup Cody. So try as hard as you need to to convince these people that it's just luck, but I'm not buying it.

The camera cuts briefly to Don West whose non-too pleased with what he's hearing from the Showoff

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 JsdwS

Dolph Ziggler: And soon enough these people will wake up and realize just that and then you'll be left with nothing and the kid will leave you just like everyone else when he see's just how little you actually do for him. So instead of spending your time just wishing he could steal the show, get the win and show it off just try wishing he could just once pick up a win then maybe, just maybe somebody will take him seriously. Because right now all anyone thinks of him is all style, no substance and when you've got the one guy in that locker room who's all style, all substance who's going to care about a little kid who can flip a little here and there? I'll take my "empty" victories every single time because these people know nobody can show off just like I do. And whether you like it or not you just wish The Amazing Red could pull this off.

With seemingly nothing left to say Dolph reaches back, running his hand through his hair and flicks in outwards before slowly turning to exot the ring as he's stopped by Don West who starts to respond

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Westten20_zpsd8471c1c

-Don West-
My goodness do you sound like a broken record right now. All right, kid, we get it, Amazing Red’s win-loss record would make most wrestlers retire and seek employment at the local deli or something, I get it, Dolph. But what you don’t get is that Amazing Red isn’t like most wrestlers, every time he falls, he gets back up, every time his future looks a little dim, he finds a way to brighten it back up again. Amazing Red has had plenty of chances to leave me – when he was snubbed on the Elimination Chamber, when he lost in the King of the Ring, when he went to war with Brock Lesnar - but he’s stuck by my side because he never forgot who brought him here and kept  in the first place. He stuck by my side because he appreciates how I stuck my neck out for him when no one else was giving him a second chance.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Westten21_zpsba30a763

-Don West-
And for all the matches you won, for all the times you claim you stole the show, tell me this: what do you have to show for it? You’re so caught up in giving us a history lesson about my good friend, that you haven’t stopped to think that in the present, in the here and now I don’t see a title around your waist. I didn’t see you wrestling Sheamus earlier and I didn’t see your face next to Roman Reigns’ on the match card and I know that I won’t be seeing you in the main event later tonight. So the way I see it, the only thing you’ve managed to pull off is ending up right where Red is right now. Whether you want to admit it you’re both on even ground! The only difference is that you got here after a long, long  decline from your days, and I do mean days, as World champ. Meanwhile, Amazing Red has nowhere to go but up, baby!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Ixfit

Dolph Ziggler: Yeah I've heard that about guys who are literally at the bottom of the ladder, the only way really is up for The Amazing Red. But hey, if you want to talka bout what I've done then let's do just that I am a former United States, Intercontinental and World Heavyweight champion and the third ever Triple Crown winner in this company, I've mainevented Breakdown, Redemption, Pay-Per-Views, Supershows you name it I've done it. Sure, no big deal right? Maybe I need to stop winning titles, taking names... and phone numbers, and doing what I do better than everybody else which by the way not sure if I've mentioned it already is Stealing the show, maybe I should stop doing that to be more like your guy and start losing my title to title shots and losing them too because that's what he does better than anyone else then lose my way to a number one contenders match and lose that as well just to make sure everyone gets just how good at losing am I...

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Jcusq

Dolph Ziggler: No wait, I know what you're going to say Don. I'm just a broken record right? I just keep saying the same thing in as many different way as I can, just like you can say in all the different way you can that The Amazing Red is actually amazing, that's what this has been, but here's the thing, I don't need to say anything different because everything I say is the truth and you know it. I say the kid hasn't picked up a win in months and it's true, and if you ask me if he was truly amazing he'd be able to collect a winners cheque atleast every now and again. And I know what you're going to say now so just save it, you're going to say wins and loses don't mean a thing, but I've got news for you, even if he did lose his way to the top all what would happen if he'd get his ass kicked by whoever it is he's unlucky enough to face. The kid can't get a win to save his life at the bottom of the card, he won't be able to get one when it counts either.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 MDjLb

Dolph Ziggler: Oh, and by the way he'd never be able to beat me either.

[youtube]ncI8MGAwinI [/youtube]

Just as Amazing Red out to make Ziggler eat his words, Stphanie’s theme hits the speakers freezing him in his steps as all eyes turn towards the stage.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Yeah, I think I know where this is going and before you all get all macho on me allow me to just say that I’ve had my fill of chaos for one show and if either of you two lay a finger on each other then you’ll be fired on the spot. Wins and loses won’t matter on the unemployment line, but if you really want to prove who the better man then by all means go crazy.

All Red and Ziggler can do now is stare each other down, knowing that it’s only a matter of time before they tear into each other but by the graces of Stephanie that altercation will have to wait for another day.

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Dolph wrote:
I am a former United States, Intercontinental and World Heavyweight champion and the second??? ever Triple Crown winner in this company,

Bitch, you the third sit down.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:16 am

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Lj06Cy9

People have just returned to their seats, after stocking up on more treats and emptying their bladders, there isn't a single match here tonight that anyone wants to miss so they're getting in those breaks through the little intermissions between them. After all, all that plays during those breaks are recaps and video packages that they've seen what, a dozen times already tonight? But the recapping, the hyping, the over exposed advertising all is over as it's time for another match to take place. We find out which match that is, once the unmistakable theme of Fandango's rings throughout the ears of this sold out crowd. But they're not at all pleased that it's him that's coming out here, because ever since he arrived on the scene last month, he's done nothing but give them more and more reason to disdain his very presence. Whether it's because he's too weird for them, or the fact that he's gotten mixed up with one of XWL's most popular superstars today.

[JR]
It sounds like this crowd is giving Fandango a very poor score.

[Michael Cole]
They're just jealous that unlike them, he's actually a star. I mean look at him, he's heading into his return match tonight, with all the confidence in the world, the most beautiful woman on the roster by his side, and with moves that Joaquín Cortés would be jealous of!

[King]
Who?

[Michael Cole]
Only one of the greatest Flamenco dancers alive, but I wouldn't expect you to know that.

[JR]
I wouldn't expect anyone to know that.

[Michael Cole]
Well unlike you guys, I'm actually very cultured, and in touch with my own passion for daance.

[King]
There's just something not right about you...matter of fact, there's just nothing right about you.

All attention is directed at the stage, and soon this as always extravagant performance commences. Out first is the opening act, former Divas Champion and Miami Heat Dancer Layla, is utilizing her dancing chops. Gracefully stepping out with attitude, this typically was the only part of the dance where the crowd had lightened up due to who it was and the reputation she had acquired this past year....but that's not the case tonight. Her actions last week, costing CM Punk his match, and what she had to say about it earlier tonight, has not only made this situation a complete one eighty from previous occasions...but the crowd actually boos even louder once they see Layla.  

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 IQFvavw5ksNH8

It doesn't knock her off her game though, she eloquently spins in place, swaying her arms to the beat of the song. Her right arm soon stretches out, signaling a glimpse of Fandango appearing, while her other hand acts as a nest for her head to rest on. She's stands there with a warm smile on her face, oblivious to the fact that this crowd is now not even happy to see her.  

[King]
Oh come on guys, how can you boo someone that looks that good!

[JR]
She's made it quite easy for them, she had cast aside her wicked ways this past year, and now...now it's as if she's almost worse than she was...did you hear her during that interview with Tom Phillips earlier?

[Michael Cole]
As a matter of fact I did, and I thought she handled herself with class and dignity.

[JR]
We must have been watching two entire different things then, Cole. That bubbly nature was gone, and that high and mighty attitude that once plagued the divas division was back, in full force.

[King]
In her defense, Tom was butchering Faaandaango's name. She didn't want CM Punk to kiss her, and it's understandable that she'd be upset over it. At the time, she seemed to be quite into it....but she obviously wasn't.

[Michael Cole]
CM Punk's nothing but a home wrecker, he tried to steal Layla from Fandango, but true love conquers all.

[King]
I wouldn't say they're in love, and I wouldn't excuse Layla's behavior last week either, it's one thing to be upset, it's another thing to be a bit...vindictive.

[JR]
I don't know what their relationship is, and quite frankly King...I don't give a damn. All I care about tonight is seeing if Fandango is all flash and no substance, or if there's more to him than just creeping the bejeezus out every one of our interviewers backstage.

Speaking of creeping people out, it's about that time for Fandango to share with us his gift of creeping everyone out, even the people in the cheap seats, and that's a lot of creep to travel that far, but somehow he always delivers, he's better than FedEx. Before Fandango is even fully in the camera's view, he takes a second to spin out from the back, gathering their attention just in time for him to have a little fun.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Ib0RVzh1MgQLE5

Those tassels on his vest and his pants not only double as a fashion piece to really pull together that Giraffe inspired outfit. But they also act as an avenue for his own personal entertainment. Doing somewhat of a lively jig to see his tassels go up and down which brings a bright, and surprisingly not overly creepy smile to his face as he approaches his lady in waiting.  

[Justin Roberts]
The following match is scheduled for one fall, making his way to the ring first, accompanied by Layla, weighing in at two hundred and forty four pounds, Fandango!

[King]
Oh come on Justin, you could have said that a little bit better.

[Michael Cole]
Look at him, not a care in the world, that's why you can't help but love him.

[King]
I'm on the bandwagon a bit myself, Cole...but he really should realize that this isn't going to be just some match. He's going up against a man that not only holds a mean grudge, but is called The Best in The World for a reason.

[JR]
CM Punk doesn't like losing, and that's what happened on Breakdown. While no disrespect to Ted DiBiase is intended, CM Punk had that match won, but because of Layla and Fandango, he didn't.

[Michael Cole]
Maybe if he didn't have to make everything into a show with his stupid little "Go to Sleep" theatrics he might have won. Fandango did nothing wrong, in fact he should be receiving a hero's welcome right now. He had the guts to stand up to a misogynistic man, and put him in his place, that's the behavior that our children need to see, not some man that thinks he's entitled to kiss whoever he damn well pleases.

[JR]
All I'm going to say to that Cole is this, if Layla didn't want it, she'd have pulled away, not closer.

Fandango joins Layla at the top of the ramp, sharing a cutesy moment before their hands extend to one another. Dramatically slow in their movement, finally their hands meet in the middle, and Layla's brought in to Fandango's arms like a tornado. A bedazzled, high heel wearing, purple tornado that exuberantly lowers down his statuesque body.  

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Ib2fRxD4SXf8w0

Rising back up she's spun out to his side, their arms insyncly moving outwards, as they pose alongside one another. Holding it for at least five seconds, before Layla kicks her leg up, Fandango catches it in his arm, and their eyes connect with each other. Their eye contact doesn't break for even second, not even when he bends her backwards in an arched form. Still their eyes are only on each other, as if they were the only two people in the room. Which really is impressive when you've got a loud crowd booing in the background, and it's kind of hard to miss. This special moment gets even more of an awe from a few select members in the audience, when Layla rises back up and they're still intimately engaged. It's mostly women...but you just know somewhere out there, even if he's riddled with jealousy, there is a guy that finds this to be quite touching. Or he's just holding back the tears because he hasn't had contact like these two are having in years, long years...I'm talking decades man, decades.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 IbcBW0VmJWh5Vx

Fandango's palm caresses Layla's face, and he can be distinctively seen by our lip readers, and heard even more distinctively through the magic that is audio...telling her that she's beautiful. This of course is absolutely the behavior of two professionals in the work place. Actually it's kind of not, but is there really anything about Fandango that screams "professional?" Exactly, so we'll just believe what Layla said earlier tonight when she said they were "professionals" and disregard the fact that she's acting like the classic woman that changes whenever she's around a guy that's really bad for her. But if you were around Fandango this much you'd probably start acting like him too, either that or you'd have filed a restraining order well before that happened.

[King]
Alright guys, who is leaving this match as the winner?

[JR]
I'm not a betting man, but CM Punk is classed as "The Best in The World" for a reason. I'd be willing to say that not only will he once again put another too full of himself for his own good superstar in his place, he'll leave tonight as World Heavyweight Champion.

[King]
You think he's going to cash in after The Triple Threat?

[JR]
I do, there's no better momentum than by following a victory earlier in the night, into a World Heavyweight Championship victory. We've seen superstars do it before, and CM Punk I think will do just that.

[Michael Cole]
Are you kidding me? After Fandango gets through with him his head will be ringing so much that the very thought of that will never cross his mind. You might doubt the excellence that is Fandango, but I see something in this man, and he's got something special inside.

[King]
Personally I'm a little torn, but I think our focus needs to be on that lady right there. She cost CM Punk his match last week, and if he's not careful, she could do it again.

[JR]
She can try to woo CM Punk with her feminine wiles all she likes, he's not going to fall for it again.

They finally start to strut down the ramp together after a very awkward couple of seconds that seemed to just last forever. Like way too long...get to the damn ring already, you can stare at each other as long as you want after the match. With accentuated power in each step they take, Fandango and Layla strut their stuff down the ramp, treating their pathway to the ring as if it were a red carpet. But instead of passing the adoring public, they're passing people that are shouting, cussing, overall just not happy to see them in the slightest. This doesn't kill their mood though, they just pass by them like they're not even there. Nearing the end of the ramp now, they abruptly stop, Fandango takes Layla's hand raising it up to his lips, before kissing it softly and then sending her whirling out in a spinning rotation. She spins all the way to the ring post afar, leaning up against it, her hand wrapping around the post seductively posing. Her solitary finger motions for Fandango, who right away begins to thrust forward, wiggling his hips with each step, until he nears his lay...day. Who then steps forward, leaning inwards, invading his own personal space for a bizarre turn of events. But as he leaned in closer himself, she opens her mouth and simply says....good luck. Layla turns around immediately after in a snappy way, then rolls under the bottom rope, where the focus goes fully to Fandango. He stands there, his face to the camera, and there's the biggest smuggest most infuriating smile on his face. But he doesn't ham it up too long, he suddenly dashes forward, leaping onto the apron gaining some serious style points for that landing. Layla can be spotted in the center of the ring, standing in awe of him, but that awe becomes even more over the top when he kicks his legs up, leaping over the top rope, and sticking the landing like a champion.

[JR]
I'd like to see those kicks actually be something more than just a fancy way of entering the ring.

[Michael Cole]
You're such a hater, JR. How do you know that he's not the best damn thing to step in a pair of dancing wrestling shoes?

[JR]
Because the two could not be any more different, Cole. We're not a judging panel, we're commentators, and I want to see more from him than just ridiculous performances.

Stepping behind Layla, he strikes his signature pose, wiggling to the beat as he always does. Layla drops down into a split, giving us one hell of a finale to their performance tonight.  

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 IjUFdqmlwOAQ5

But Fandango's biggest performance has yet to come, he's got the moves, but does he know how to use them against somebody else? There won't be a samba, they won't rumba, and they won't do the salsa, they will do a dance that doesn't get scored by point cards, in fact there isn't any scoring at all. There's one winner, one loser, and that's decided by whoever can either pin their opponent, or make them tap out. Not tap dance, but tap out. Something CM Punk has done before, and is capable of doing again. Fandango helps Layla back up to her feet, and then removes his vest, handing it to her for safe keeping. I mean you can never be too careful nowadays, somebody could very well steal it, I mean they'd have to be a special kind of criminal to wanna steal that, but it could happen, so it's better left in the care of someone he trusts. Layla leaves the ring, walking down the steps, and she takes a seat right in the commentary table. She's got the best seat in the house, and Fandango's left to await the arrival of his opponent, CM Punk.

[JR]
CM Punk's got him!

[Michael Cole]
No!!!

[King]
Layla's on the edge of her seat, I should go console her.

[JR]
You stay put King, she's about to have to go console Fandango after he gets with this.

CM Punk's thinking Go To Sleep, but Fandango's thinking oh hell no. He slides off of CM Punk's shoulders, stumbling backwards as he realizes it was almost right then and there for him. He takes a few more steps back, trying to collect himself not fall victim to CM Punk like he almost  just did. Punk turns around and that's Fandango's cue, he rushes forward frantically so he doesn't let this opening pass him by...but he unknowingly runs right into a wicked roundhouse by CM Punk! He's going, going....GONE! Fandango crashes to the mat, knocked out by that unexpected and perfectly timed kick. Before he even had a chance to capitalize on avoiding the move that has put many a away before, CM Punk was one step ahead of him.  

[JR]
Bah gawd almighty, what a kick!

[King]
Oh noo!!! Fandango's head almost got knocked clear off his shoulders!

[JR]
You know the old saying, only fools rush in and like a fool, Fandango rushed in right into that kick.

[Michael Cole]
The only fool is you, JR if you think Fandango's going down like this.

[JR]
He's already down, Cole!

The crowd roars with overwhelming excitement as CM Punk begins to feel it....he's on his knees, his arms spread out wide, soaking it all in. His arms shake with the energy of the crowd circulating through him more and more until the entire building feels that same emotion that he has in this very moment. It's time to end this, it's time to put this dancing weirdo in his place, and he doesn't mean last, he means out on his back for a count of three, hell you could count ten after he does he has in mind. Slowly he rises back up, his hands coming together until they're pressed tightly and his arms bend inward, acting as a pillow for his head. Every single person in the building, whether it's the commentary team, Layla herself whether wants to see it or not, even the guy in the cheapest seat with the worst view, knows what's about to come next.

[JR]
Someone's about to go to sleep, and spoiler alert ladies and gentlemen, it's not CM Punk!

[Michael Cole]
Look at this guy, just do it already! Quit hamming it up and just do it!

[King]
Part of the electricity right now is the fact that we all know what's about to happen, and we can't wait for it!

CM Punk circles around Fandango, making his way closer to Layla, and why? To rub this in her face and blow her a kiss of course! She scowls at the kiss that's blown her way, and a smug smile makes it's way onto CM Punk's face as he turns around and waits for Fandango to get up just so he can put him back down. Stirring finally, he's visibly shaken after that kick, and oblivious to what everyone else knows is waiting for him. Slowly he staggers onto one knee, you could even bet that he has no idea where he is right now, that was one heck of a kick and it's done exactly what it needed to. Fandango is stunned, he stumbles up onto one foot finally, grabbing the referee for support, but the referee tries to pull away, not wanting to get mixed in between all of this. But whether he wants to be or not, Fandango's pulling on his shirt, pulling him in close to steady himself. Punk steps forward to get this fool off the referee, and onto his shoulders again, but as he steps forward...he's suddenly clonked in the back of the head by....a flying black stiletto?

[JR]
Hey! Just what the hell do you think you're doing young lady?!

[King]
Layla just threw one of her shoes at the back of CM Punk's head, did we really just see that?!

It came out of nowhere and his hand instinctively grabs the back of his head, confused at what the hell just happened. Not letting this chance pass him by, Fandango shoves the referee away, having used him for the exact purpose he needed him for. Before the crowd themselves can even figure out what hit CM Punk, Fandango has wasted no time he's grabbed a hold of CM Punk like they're about to dance. But the only dancing is going to be CM Punk's head dancing off the canvas as he's planted into it by Last Dance!

[JR]
No, not this way, not this way dammit!

[King]
Last Dance, that's the move Fandango delivered to CM Punk on Breakdown to give Ted DiBiase the victory! But will it give him the victory right here?

[Michael Cole]
Cover him!!

Right as Fandango falls into the cover, hooking one leg and trapping his other leg between his own. The referee begins his count as the crowd's energy has been sucked right out of the building, the second that shoe hit CM Punk the delight turned to dismay and it's only intensified as the seconds have passed....

3!!!!!!!!

The boos get louder, but what drowns out those boos are the high pitched screams of Layla as she excited jumps up and down over Fandango's victory.

[JR]
I can't believe it, CM Punk was robbed, again!

[King]
And it was all thanks to the unique assist by Layla!

[Michael Cole]
I don't know what you're talking about, it obviously slipped off her foot.

[King]
Yeah, it slipped off of her foot and into her hand just before she threw it!

[JR]
This crowd is not happy and neither am I, that's not how you win dammit!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 6vHCa8b

The referee grabs Fandango's wrist and raises his arm in victory, the boos are pouring in but they're not just directed at Fandango, no a better part of them are at the very person responsible for all of this...the woman that's now conspicuously missing a shoe. Hobbling with excitement she's giddy with glee over Fandango's victory, and she can't wait to get in that ring celebrate with him.

[Justin Roberts]
Your winner of this match, Fandan-

But as she started to stumble to the ring apron, Justin Roberts didn't meet her approved announcement, and she nearly falls over as she snatches the microphone out of his hand in disgust.  

[JR]
Oh god, what now?

[King]
He didn't say it correctly, JR!

Layla's objection garners even more of a negative reaction the crowd as she raises the microphone up to herself.

[Layla]
You had one job, Justin. And did you do it right? Obviously not, or else I'd be in there, instead out of right here correcting you. Now everybody rise up, zip your lips, and prepare your ears to lay witness to most faaaantastic of announcements in the history of announcements!

Instead of doing it right then and there, Layla turns around and one again, stumbles to the ring, pulling herself up onto the apron where Fandango proudly is waiting for her.

[JR]
Well, he did it...he defeated Punk, he shouldn't be proud of how, but he did it.

[Michael Cole]
As if that's a surprise to anyone, I knew he'd put that punk in his place, last! Get it, because it's a play on scoring, like in dance!

[King]
Well you just ruined that, Cole...way to go.

Fandango's shown pulling down the bottom rope with his foot, and lifting the second rope up with his hand. She steps into the ring first with the barefoot, and is overjoyed at the next sight she sees, he's found her shoe, what a hero! He sets it down, slipping her foot into it, and like Cinderella, it's a perfect fit! They sashay together to the center of the ring, where Fandango strikes his pose, and Layla clears her throat to give him the announcement he deserves.  

[Layla]
Your winner of this match, and of your hearts, and mine...the once again undefeated....and undeniably great...

Layla cuts her announcement short, and slowly she lowers down into a full split. She extends her arm up as high as it'll go allowing Fandango to take the mic and deliver the magic that is his name himself.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 H8dnsYE

[Fandango]
Faaaaaaaaan......Daaaaan....Goooooo

The microphone drops from his hand, making a loud thud, and his theme starts back up. The camera zooms out, showing them in full wonder, Layla in a wondrous split not far away from the man she just cost another match, and Fandango posed proudly behind her. This is the sight we see before we fade away, and while the image might fade a few seconds later, the boos in the background however remain as prominently as they've been ever since that stiletto of Layla's whopped Punk in the back of the head. Fandango did it, he defeated Punk, a little thanks to Layla, or we should say a lot of thanks to her....but Fandango's gotten a serious upset tonight, and this crowd was exactly that, upset.

Last edited by ThatGuy on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:34 am

Amazing show so far from everyone, that Fandango, CM Punk write up was amazing! And yes I am upset at the result of that match, just like the entire XWL Universe should be.

#ROBBERY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:04 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Dolph wrote:
I am a former United States, Intercontinental and World Heavyweight champion and the second??? ever Triple Crown winner in this company,

Bitch, you the third sit down.

Could only get on Facebook and Twitter when writing it. Close enough.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 6:30 am

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 OAMcjXl

Midway through the match

[JR]
EY does not want to be in this position right now

Eric Young is draped over the middle rope, hanging out of the ring and from out of the camera shot Reigns flies into the shot and into Eric Young's face with a devastating dropkick. The smack from the impact is sickening and sends EY tumbling back inside the ring, Reigns takes a moment to suck in the atmosphere before climbing back into the ring. EY is a little dazed and his opponent is poised in the perfect position to take advantage of the situation, Reigns cocks his fist like a shotgun and slams it into the canvas, despite being the unpopular combatant in the match that always manages to draw a pop from the crowd. Eric is on jelly legs, the kick to the side of the head seemed to have done a number over on the contender. EY makes the mistake of getting to his feet, without mercy Reigns charges out of the corner, leaping high into the air with the Superman Punch!... No! Eric Young somehow manages to sidestep the oncoming attack!

[King]
If Roman Reigns had connected with that Superman Punch I think this match would've been over!

[Michael Cole]
Give it time, Jerry...

[JR]
Despite everything that has happened in this match and beforehand, Eric Young still has a fighting spirit and he will not give up as easily as some, including Roman Reigns might have liked to think.

EY charges as Roman like some kind of bearded bezerker and drives his shoulder into Reigns' gut, pushing him backwards into the corner. He begins to unload vicious strikes onto the Champion, haymakers, hooks, uppercuts, all to try and deal some damage to the big man and all of them are landing their mark despite Reigns' best efforts. Several big heavy handed haymakers knocks Reigns prone in the corner, Eric Young walks away and lets out a huge scream. He is feeling the adrenaline pumping through his veins, he can feel the fans are 100% behind him and he can see that he has the United States Champion on the ropes. Like a bolt of lighting Eric sprints towards his prone opponent and returning the favour from earlier, delivers a sick dropkick which has a sickening whiplash effect and snaps Roman Reigns' head back and causing it to ricochet off of the turnbuckle.  Eric grabs hold of Reigns' leg and drags him out of the corner and positions him in the ring, he walks over to the corner and begins to slowly ascend to the top of the ropes. EY stands tall on the ropes, he looks around the arena from the crows nest and every single fan is on their feet, urging him to succeed in his dream.

[JR]
Do it, kid!

[King]
I don't like all this time he is wasting here...

Eric turns his attention back to his opponent and makes a leap of faith, everything goes in slow motion for a moment, time slows down as EY soars through the air before driving his elbow into the  heart of Roman Reigns! He covers

[JR]
This is it!

[King]
He's got him!

No! Reigns powers his shoulder off of the canvas

[Michael Cole]
Roman kicked out, thank God! We were half a second away from crowning a new United States Champion and that Champion would've been Eric Young... Could you imagine?

In pure disbelief Eric clutches at the referee's shirt, he holds up three fingers pleading with him that it was three but the referee remains adamant that Reigns got his shoulder up in time. The thoughts of doubt are beginning to creep in, EY is wondering if he can actually beat Roman Reigns but he quickly shakes off those thoughts, EY knows he can beat Roman Reigns but more importantly he knows how he can beat him. EY hauls an almost lifeless body to his feet, he attempts to lift him into a samoan drop position but the match has taken too much out of him. He lets out a huge scream as he forces the big man up onto his shoulders for the DVD! But Reigns starts to kick his legs, EY starts losing his grip and drops Roman down behind him who shoves his challeger away to create some breathing space. EY turns back to SUPERMAN PUNCH! In a split second Reigns takes EY's head off with a devastating punch! He falls into the cover!

[King]
Did you hear that shot? It echoed throughout the arena!

[Michael Cole]
I think Eric is done

No! This time it is EY's turn to drive his shoulder off of the canvas at the last second

[JR]
That must've been out of pure instinct because I'm fairly certain that he was knocked out cold folks.

Unlike EY who went into a state of shock, Roman Reigns has just become incredibly pissed off, he looks at his opponent with a look of pure hate, almost feeling insulted that he would have the nerve to kick out of one of his main moves. Reigns slowly walks back into the corner, he can be heard shouting at EY “You should've stayed down, boy!” before letting out a huge primal roar. He stalks his victim, just waiting for him to get to his feet so he can deliver the killing blow. Slowly but surely Eric Young makes his way up to his feet and without any hesitation Reigns sprints out of the corner for a spear but Eric Young counters and in one motion lifts Reigns off his feet and slams him down to the canvas with the DVD!The impact sends Reigns bouncing onto his stomach, giving EY the extra task and expend more energy rolling the big man onto his back for the cover.

3!!!

[JR]
BY GOD HE DID IT! Eric Young is the new United States Champion!

The crowd jump to their feet to cheer their guy, the ultimate underdog story has been achieved and Eric Young has managed to finally achieve his dream and become Champion here in XWL. The moment is too much for EY, he rolls into the middle of the ring in a state of shock, he has finally proven to the World that he is more than just a laugh track, he is a wrestler, a threat and more importantly a Champion! The referee walks over to Eric Young and he hands him what he has fought so hard to obtain, the United States Championship. Eric can't do anything but stare at it, he sits in the middle of the ring and just stares into the Championship, not believing that this moment is real. EY looks up and can see the crowd on their feet, all of them on their feet, applauding and chanting his name. He gets up and walks over to the ropes, he nods and can be seen muttering “Thank you” before raising his prize high in the air for the World to see!

[JR]
What a story, what a competitor. Dreams do come true!

[King]
After everything that has happened over the past two months, this is very fitting and a very special moment that will go down in the history of this company.

[Michael Cole]
Oh you two are more delusional than he is! For the past two months all we have seen is this idiot pretend that he is something that he is not and when he failed to leave up to the hype that he made for himself, he went and hid under a rock and slipped into depression.

[King]
But he has lived up to that hype, Cole. If you haven't noticed, he just won the United States Championship by beaten a man who was previously undefeated and torn through the company since his return!

[Michael Cole]
Big deal. He got a fluke win in one match, that doesn't make him a Champion, King!

[King]
It does when the Championship is on the line.

[JR]
Hang on, there seems to be some kind of commotion inside the ring.

A second referee has made his way into the ring and he can be seen talking with the original referee. This catches EY's attention and he comes down off of the turnbuckle, the two referees talk and the one that ran down moments ago keeps indicating towards the ropes. Eric Young walks over and begins questioning what is going on, the referee directs the World's attention to the titantron. A replay is being shown, it shows Reigns crashing down onto the canvas from the DVD and the impact sending him onto his stomach. The replay then shows EY shoving him, not pulling him onto his back. The replay shows the referee making the count and then you can clearly see that as the referee reaches the count of two that Roman Reigns' foot clearly goes onto the ropes to force a rope break and stop the count. However the referee doesn't see this and slams his hand down for the count of three.

[Michael Cole]
His foot was on the ropes! Haha!

The referee shrugs and holds his hands up to his mistake, perhaps the realistation might be setting in as EY keeps questioning the referees. The original ref climbs out of the ring and walks over to the time keepers desk where he can be seen talking to Justin Roberts.

[Justin Roberts]
Ladies and Gentlemen I have just been informed that in light of what we have just seen, Roman Reigns' foot was clearly on the bottom rope and should have forced a rope break. So this match shall be restarted!

[Michael Cole]
Yes!

The referee climbs back into the ring and walks over to Eric Young, he requests that he hands him the United States Championship but EY refuses, he has fought too damn hard to just give it up like that. The referee is forced to take it from EY, who feels like he has just had his dreams snatched away from him. The ref once again holds up the United States Championship to show the prize, he hands it over to the time keepers and the bell rings to restart the match. EY doesn't know what to do with himself, he is angry, depressed and his hopes and dreams have been taken away just like that but he powers on. He snaps himself out of his self pity and he now knows for certain that he can keep Reigns down for a three count, he turns to SPEAR!!

[JR]
By Gawd he killed him! Roman Reigns just broke Eric Young in half with the Spear!

From out of nowhere Reigns takes Eric Young out with a sickening Spear. Reigns covers.

3!!!

Nobody can believe it. What just happened? The success story, their underdog had it, he had the Championship that he fought so hard for, just for it all to be taken away just like that! A truly heart breaking moment for the fans but they can only imagine how EY is feeling right now, if they feel this bad how can he feel? After holding the Championship in his hands, truly believing that he was Champion but to have that all disappear due to an error from the referee. The referee hands the United States Championship to the rightful Champion: Roman Reigns. Who's unstoppable reign in XWL rolls on as he defeats Eric Young for a second time but did he prove everything that he said? EY stood tall and gave him the fight of a lifetime, Reigns stated that all he wanted was to be provided with a challenge and I think it's safe to say that's what he got here tonight! EY starts to stir, he sits up and it all sets in. He didn't win, he is not Champion and he failed once again. He scurries back into the corner, running both of his hands through his hair and for the brief moment that he musters the courage to look up, Roman Reigns is standing there and raises HIS United States Championship high above his head.

[JR]
You can't help but feel sorry for Eric Young right now

[Michael Cole]
Why? The referee made the right call, he didn't see Reigns' foot on the ropes, the match should've went on and the referee corrected his error.

[King]
To have your dreams snatched away from you like that is not a good thing, I can only imagine how that young man is feeling right now

[Michael Cole]
Probably like a failure after failing to capture the United States Championship Again!

It's all too much for EY, he rolls out of the ring only to be confronted by a cameraman who gets shoved out of the way for his trouble. Reigns mounts the turnbuckle, looking out into a sea of people who are fully against him but they cannot deny that he is Champion and that the referees actions were just. EY looks back, Reigns stares down at him and throws him a cheeky wink, as though to say “I told you so” before raising the United States Championship high above his head. One or two tears begin rolling down EY's face, he turns and leaves unable to bare the site any longer and disappears behind the curtain. The camera returns to Roman Reigns who still has the Championship raised overhead, the camera zooms in on the prize that they fought so hard for: The United States Championship before panning down to reveal its Champion, your Champion: Roman Reigns!
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:21 am

Supremacy returns to Paul Heyman standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand and and revengeful grin across his face

Paul Heyman
Ladies and gentleman… My name is Paul Heyman…. And I am the man behind the Cage Fighting Carnivore, the only former NCAA, WWE, and UFC Heavyweight Champion that walks this earth… For those of you who live under a rock I am of course referring to The Beast Incarnate; Brocckkkk Lesnnnnnarrrr!!! A client of mine who will one day be the XWL World Heavyweight Champion simply because he now wants to, and no one can stop him..

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 PaulHeyman-375x210

Paul Heyman
I am also the Voice of the Voice of the Voiceless. That voice being much more than just a voice, that voice being a pipebomb, that voice belonging to the current Mr. Money in the Bank, that voice belonging to the World Heavyweight Champion once he cashes in that briefcase. That voice being the voice of my best friend… C…M…. Punk!!!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Heyman_crop_exact

Paul Heyman
I am also the advocate behind the rightful King of the Ring. The man who should be facing off with Randy Orton in what would have been a blockbuster match as opposed to the second rate DVR worthy one that you are going to have to sit through between a once Viper turned Garden Snake and a man who can count the amount of moves in his arsenal on his hand… My client, The King of Swing Cesaro, is the pound for pound strongest man in this business, there isn't a man on this roster who can do what my client can do in this ring. He a better competitor than John Cena, he's more interesting than John Cena, and he can beat John Cena in a match. Mr. Cena figured this out and realized that the only way he would be able to win last week was to cheat.. John Cena.. The Golden Boy.. Cheated…

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Paul-Heyman3-375x413-1372203806

Paul Heyman
But he's not the only one who cheated last week. You see tonight I'm not out here on behalf of the Cage Fighting Carnivore, The Voice of the Voiceless, or The King of Swing.. No. I'm out here right now as the man behind the newest Heyman Guy, The Extreme Machine… B-

Cole
Here he is!! Bully Ray!! The newest Heyman Guy!!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Bully-Ray-entrance-400x600

King
More like the newest sell out!!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 521934_10151075203611026_1107226506_n

Bully walks right up to Heyman and shakes his hand.

Bully Ray
Paul I'm sorry to interrupt your introduction again, but there's no need for one here tonight. You see, these people know me, they know what I've done, they've seen what I'm capable of… But apparently not everyone in the back has..

He looks right into the camera

Bully Ray
Jay Briscoe… DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?!??? Did you really think that you'd try to Out-Extreme the Extreme-Machine? Taking out chairs???!? Trying to bring the announce table into play?!?? Really?!??! Really Jay?!?? TABLES??!?? With ME??!?! I'M BULLY RAY PAL!!!!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Hqdefault

Bully Ray
You cheating son of a bitch. You realized that you didn't have a chance against me once you went beyond the point of no return by bringing the weapons into play. You realized that by bringing out my extreme side you practically laid down and pinned yourself right then and there because there's nobody on this roster who can do what I do the way that I do it!!!! You cheated!! You and that damn ref!! You think I didn't see it?? A fast count is a fast count is a fast count IS A FRIGGIN' FAST COUNT!!!!! You son of a bitch, if you think that you have it in you to face me in an EXTREME RULES MATCH with a ref who you didn't pay off to cheat yourself to victory then you come right out here.. I mean it. Come out and face me pal. MAKE MY FRIGGIN' DAY BUDDY!!! AND THAT GOES OUT TO ANYONE!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 827Qf

After a few moments...

Ryback makes his way onto the Supremacy stage. Meanwhile, Paul Heyman displays a look of shock while at the same time, fear. Bully Ray can be heard questioning: "What the hell he doing here?"

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 JKmndKG

Ryback give a cold stare to Bully Ray, then to his former advocate, Paul Heyman. With a microphone in hand, Ryback raise the microphone and begins to speak into it.

Ryback
For the record, it's not 'The Ryback' anymore, it's just Ryback.

The audience for whatever reason cheers this decision by Ryback.

Ryback
What's the matter Paul? You look like you've seen a ghost. You know... I've had a lot of time to think these last couple of weeks and I'm actually glad I'm not a ""Paul Heyman Guy" anymore. I'm actually glad that I no longer have to sit in a car for hours with a man that smells like crap... and let's be honest ...looks like crap too!

The audience begins to laugh at Paul Heyman.

Ryback
As Bully revealed to you two weeks ago, I never really liked you Paul. You see... I'm not proud to admit it and hopefully over time, these people will learn to forgive me, but I used you Paul. I know what the title "Paul Heyman Guy" gets you in this business and I took advantage of that. Did it work? Some would say it did, while others would disagree. Either way, I feel on top of the world that I'm no longer your little lackey.

The crowd actually begins to cheer Ryback.

Ryback
It looks like you have a new lackey, Paul. A...

Ryback is interrupted.

Bully Ray
SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH, YOU STUPID PIECE OF CRAP!!! No one cares about what you have to say “Big Guy”. No one ever did!! You really think that these people want to listen to you Ryan? You think they want to hear the tale of the Tough Enough loser that never could? Hell, the only reason that you’re standing here today is because Don West had something in his eye, and because of it blindly saw something in you, and for some strange reason he he even went so far as to take you under his wing… But the truth is, no matter how many times you tell yourself otherwise… without the West Side Army you would be nothing!! And right now, you ARE NOTHING!! YOU HEAR ME?!?? NOTHING!!!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Bully%20ray%20tna%20microphone

Bully Ray
You better not be out here to answer my open challenge pal. You better not think for a second that you can last one minute in this ring against me, let alone a whole match!! HEY!! WIPE THAT DAMN SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE PAL!!.. YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?? HUH?? You think that I’m afraid of you?? WELL I’M NOT, NOT ONE DAMN BIT!! I’ve got your number pal, you’re just a whole lot of bitch under a whole lot of muscle!! You won’t do it! You won’t come into this ring!! YOU WOULDN'T DARE!!!

Bully parts the ropes, daring The Ryback into the ring. Paul puts his hand on Bully's shoulder.

Paul Heyman
Bully, Bully, Bully… What are you doing? Are you really going to let that.. disgrace, that.. joke, that...thing standing over there get under your skin? What has he accomplished in his life that doesn't have to do with lifting weights or drinking protein shakes?.. Nothing.. How many titles has Ryback won?... Oh that’s right.. once again, none.. Yet you’re a twenty two time champion, you’re one half of the most decorated tag team in the history of this business, you’re-

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 RAW_1026_Photo_124

Bully Ray
I’M BULLY FREAKIN’ RAY!!! And that son of a bitch thinks that he can take me I'LL SHO-!?!?

Paul extends his hands towards Bully, trying to calm his client down.

Paul Heyman
Hey, hey, hey.. Let him think all he wants Bully. When I told you to march down to that ring and challenge anyone to a match, I didn't mean anyone. I meant someone on your level not… him.. So ho-

Paul Heyman is interrupted.

Ryback
Hold on there Paulrus... right now, you're implying that I'm not on the same level as Bully Ray. For once in your life, you'd be correct. I'm not on the same level as Bully Ray, because I'm better than Bully Ray. I'm on a whole new level. You look at him, then look at me. There's a drastic difference between he and myself. I am bred like a champion, while he looks like he could be your garbage man.

The audience begins to laugh at Bully Ray.

Ryback
Bully, here's the thing. You wanna know if I'm here to accept your open challenge? You come out here and talk up a big game, but the real question here is... can you back up your words? In my honest opinion, I don't think you can. These people don't think you can.

The audience begins a "You Can't Do It!" chant directed toward Bully Ray. Bully's face becomes red with anger.

Ryback
Bully, two weeks ago when you threw me off that stage and sent me crashing through a table,... you woke up a monster inside of me. A monster, that wants to.... and is going to ...rip your head off.

Ryback starts down the ramp, ready to fight before...

Paul Heyman
I wouldn't do that Ryan… You're about to make the biggest mistake of your sad, sad career. Look up into this ring, I mean really look into this ring.. You're big Ryback, and you sure are strong.. But this man standing beside me right here, my client The Extreme Machine; Bully Ray… he's stronger, he's bigger, and he's a whole hell of a lot tougher.. You both stand at six foot three but he has a good thirty pounds on you and it's all muscle!!

Bully points at his flexing calves.

Paul Heyman
Many people have questioned me in the past, and all of them have turned out wrong.. Don West questioned Brock Lesnar's legitimacy, and my client showed everyone exactly why he's the only NCAA, WWE, and UFC World Champion to walk this earth when he defeated Amazing Red at Final Stand. Everyone questioned me when I said that it would be CM Punk walking out of Final Stand with the Money in the Briefcase in his hands, and well, guess who has the Money in the Briefcase in his hands? Guess who's guaranteed a match, and for CM Punk that means guaranteed a win, against the World Heavyweight Champion whenever he pleases!! My best friend CM Punk!!.. And now tonight you have the audacity to question me when I say that you not only have no business stepping into the ring with The Extreme Machine, but you have no right to be stepping into the ring with my client, The Extreme Machine, Bully Ray.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 RAW_1033_Photo_082

Paul Heyman
You have no business accepting Bully Ray's open challenge tonight because you're not even close, not even remotely close to being on Bully's level. And quite frankly you're not what's best for business, and I won't have my clients bringing themselves down by putting up with lesser talents such as you. So if you'd please do us all the favor and turn around, walk away, and go pick a fight where there's a possibility of you not ending up in a hospital bed.. Well, I'd greatly appreciate it..

Ryback
You know Paul, there's an old saying about someone being all brawn and no brains. Unfortunately for you, that saying doesn't hold true for me. Unlike Bully over there, I actually know what you're trying to do. Paul, you're just trying to save your little lackey from getting the ass kicking of a lifetime.

The audience's cheers grow louder. They sound like they want to see Bully get what's coming to him.

Ryback
Hey Bully,... yeah I'm talking to you. How about you quit hiding behind your little sugar daddy like a bitch and let's settle this in the ring like real men. That is... unless you're scared?

Bully Ray
REALLY NOW?? YOU SERIOUSLY STILL WANT TO DO THIS??

Paul lifts his mic to speak but Bully stops him.

Bully Ray
It's okay, I got this.. He wants to be taught a lesson, well then I'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget!! Do me a favor though Paul, go find Triple H in the back and tell him I'm going to need to bury his shovel..

Paul reluctantly exits the ring, realizing that his client is set on fighting Ryback tonight.

Bully Ray
WELL THAN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!??!

Bully throws his hat at Ryback

Bully Ray
COME ON, THESE PEOPLE WANT TO SEE US FIGHT!! DON'T LET EM DOWN!! DON'T YOU ALL WANT TO SEE US FIGHT!!?! DON'T YOU WANT TO SEE BULLY RAY AND RYBACK GO ONE ON ONE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS RING?!?

The crowd is on their feet chanting, clearly pumped for the fight they're about to see. Just as Ryback enters the ring…

Bully Ray
WELL THAT'S TOO DAMN BAD!!!

Bully exits it!!! The crowd lets out a huge boo as Bully smiles from the outside of the ring, the camera can hear him saying "He's not on my level!".. Ryback points at Bully and begins to shout at him, daring him to enter the ring. All of a sudden Paul Heyman hops up onto the turnbuckle!! Ryback lunges as fast as he can at Paul, trying to get his hands on the man who has been tormenting him for the last half of his career here in the XWL. But Paul Heyman for the first time in his life, is too quick!! He hops down to safety before Ryback can reach him!! Bully enters the ring, hoping to jump Ryback while he is distracted but The Big Guy sees him coming and swings with a huge Meathook which Bully juuuust ducks under!! The Ryback turns and shouts FEED ME MORE at Bully, who is slowly getting to his feet looking like he just saw a ghost!!

Cole
That was a close one!! Bully almost had his head ripped off there!!

A referee slides into the ring for this impromptu open challenge. With both man set to compete, the referee calls for the bell, signalling the start of this contest.

The match begins.

Bully Ray and Ryback meet in the center of the ring. Both men exchange some heated words before suddenly, Bully Ray slaps Ryback across the face. This sets Ryback off. Ryback begins land punch after punch until Bully is backed up in the corner.

Ryback Irish whips Bully into the opposite corner, then charges. As Bully meets the opposite corner, he places his foot on the middle turnbuckle to stop his momentum. From behind, Ryback still charges. Quickly, Bully puts and elbow back that connects to the jaw of Ryback. Ryback goes stumbling back toward the center of the ring.

Bully drops Ryback to the mat with a chop block to the back of the knee. Ryback holds his knee in pain, before Bully brings him back up to his feet. Bully shoots Ryback into the ropes. As Ryback returns off the ropes, Bully goes for a clothesline, but misses. Ryback ducks under before dropping Bully with a....

Ryback celebrates his win as Heyman looks on in shock.

King
He did it!! Ryback defeated Bully Ray!! First Antonio Cesaro loses his King of the Ring Qualifier against John Cena, and now this!! It looks like Paul Heyman is losing his touch!!

Cole
No way! First of all John Cena cheated when he defeated Antonio Cesaro. And tonight the ref was clearly on Ryback's side!! Didn't you see how fast he counted that one, two, three!!

King
Oh not this again.. When will you or Paul Heyman ever admit it! Antonio Cesaro lost fair and square, and tonight so did Bully Ray!!

Heyman is helping Bully Ray roll out of the ring. Back in the ring Ryback is having his hand raised. Bully has one arm around Heyman as they make their way up the ramp. The camera can pick up Bully Ray shouting "YOU CHEATING SON OF A BITCH!! I HAD SOMETHING IN MY EYE!! THE REF DID A FAST COUNT!! AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF YOU ARE CLEARLY ON THE JUICE PAL!!".. Ryback just smirks and continues to celebrate his victory as the Pay Per View rolls on.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:24 am

Where the fuck was that referee when Layla threw her shoe at Punk, I mean....not complaining of course, but damn talk about a dick referee. Poor EY, and FU Matt for posting one second before me.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:26 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Where the fuck was that referee when Layla threw her shoe at Punk, I mean....not complaining of course, but damn talk about a dick referee. Poor EY, and FU Matt for posting one second before me.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Flat,550x550,075,f.u1
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:04 am

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:31 am

ThatGuy wrote:

I had no creative control over that ref.
Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:41 am

I'm finalizing a petition to crown ey the us champ. Stupid ref!
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Suntan wrote:

This is why we're best friends. <3
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:16 pm

T-Roll wrote:
Suntan wrote:

He just wanted you to win so he'd have a better chance with his quest for gold thing. The truth comes out, don't worry he'll eventually either have to eat a spear or a brogue kick.  hug 
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:19 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
T-Roll wrote:
Suntan wrote:

He just wanted you to win so he'd have a better chance with his quest for gold thing. The truth comes out, don't worry he'll eventually either have to eat a spear or a brogue kick.  hug 

fuck you i'm winning a title eventually and it will be me vs him at Final Stand.
Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:21 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
T-Roll wrote:
Suntan wrote:

Oh ye of little faith lol! 
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:00 pm

I believe in you, Dwolf <3
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:05 pm

A highlight of Intercontinental Champion Sheamus decimating The Whole Shebang plays for the audience in every brutal detail. While on Breakdown their numbers played in their favor, tonight that was not at the case at all. Sheamus was ready for them every step of the way, Tomko tried to boot Sheamus when the referee was otherwise distracted by DiBiase, but the Celtic Warrior saw it coming and ducked at the right time. Which was the wrong time if your name is Tomko because he keeps going until he's gone! Over the top rope he falls, but luckily for him...he landed on his feet! Luck was not in Ted DiBiase's favor though, for Sheamus would charge at him before he even saw it coming, and WHAM! A Brogue kick straight to the face sent Ted flying off the apron onto Tomko who collapses from the force. The clip skips a little more into the match where Sheamus is ready to get into his comfort zone, by bringing out a table! And he proves exactly why he's become so known for putting people through tables when Tomko makes it back to his feet, tries to do what he did two weeks ago when Sheamus lost his first tables match....but this time Sheamus was ready for him! A quick kick to groin and one Pale Justice later, and justice was served, straight through the table! Johnny brought all but the kitchen sink with him to this title match, and suddenly...it was all gone. Ted was out, Tomko was down, it was back to being what it was booked to be, a one on one. Sliding into the ring, Sheamus readies a Brogue kick, but Johnny ducks it just in the nick of time, going for a super kick....that Sheamus catches! Spinning him around he catches him into White Noise, and drives him into the mat! The Champion makes sure that Johnny's boys are still indisposed, and then delivers yet another dose of justice, that gives him his first title defense since becoming Intercontinental Champion last month. Things didn't look good for Sheamus heading into this match, but not even The Whole Shebang was enough to take what was his, and still is, The Intercontinental Championship. After that recap, we head backstage into the locker rooms...where Ted DiBiase resides by himself. Obviously Johnny's not around right now due to his own failure of the night, while Tomko's probably trying to solve that disappointment with a bit of support.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 HyLesdV

Ted's talking to himself, not verbally of course due to his vow of silence that nobody really understands to this day, but in his head. He's been on quite the roll as of late, defeating The Intercontinental Champion in the match that favored Sheamus the most, and doing something he hasn't been able to do his entire time in XWL...defeat CM Punk. These victories might be because of other people, but the record book doesn't reflect that when people look back on it, it'll show Ted's name with a win beside his name, and that's huge for a guy that's coming back from his biggest loss in his career. Final Stand was his first chance to have that Main-Event, the big spot light was on him on the grand stage....and he choked. He laid all this trash talk out there, boasted that he'd be this and that, even decimated his own father to prove a point...and it was all for nothing. If Johnny Gargano hadn't come around who knows where Ted would be right now, but thanks to the confidence his voice has re instilled in him, he's on one heck of a roll. The Whole Shebang will recover from this, they've made an impact in their short time together, and they've got it all. Ted's the experience, Tomko's the problem solving muscle, and Johnny's the voice that while failed tonight, no doubt has a bright future in XWL. They'll do something that will make everyone forget tonight ever happened, but as of right now, it's still embedded in the back of Ted's mind. They did everything they could have, and it still wasn't enough. That's upsetting to see someone that's helped you get your groove back slowly, just fail like that. He sighs, going to grab his back to head out for the night, there will be no after party like they had no doubt planned for, but as he grabs the handle of his suitcase, a knock is heard at the door. Who could it be? Is it Johnny, perhaps Tomko? Ted turns to see who it is, and it's neither of them. Instead, it's the woman that tried to get Ted to resign for the better part of last month, The General Manager Stephanie McMahon.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 K5Izn5X

[Stephanie McMahon]
Ted, how are you doing? I hope I'm not catching you at bad time.

But he doesn't answer, he just stands there, silently confused by her presence there with him.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Right, still not talking, yeah? That's fine, you don't have to say a word, just listen. Now I know you've had a little trouble getting over Final Stand, and believe me...I get it. You had everything you had ever dreamed of having on that night, and it slipped away from you. But that doesn't have to be the end, and it isn't. Look at what you've done the past two weeks, don't think I haven't noticed. The Intercontinental Champion, and The Mr. Money in The Bank? Slow down tiger, because you are on a tear, and you know what? I like it. It's your comeback, the momentum is finally in your favor, and I bet you want another shot at proving yourself, don't you?

She expected him to say nothing, and even before he had a chance to say nothing, she continues right away.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Say no more, I've got just the match for you. You've beaten The Intercontinental Champion, in HIS match type, you've defeated CM Punk at long last.  So let's go one step higher, let's put this new you to the test, the biggest test of them all....bring your boots to next week's show, because Ted...you're going back to the big time.

Cautious by what he's hearing, he almost doesn't understand what she's saying. What is Stephanie saying, why is she even here? .

[Stephanie McMahon]
I know, speechless...right? So I advise you to pay close attention to tonight's Main-Event, whether it's Triple H, Shawn Michaels...or Dean Ambrose you'll go one on one with The World Heavyweight Champion in The Main-Event of Breakdown! But wait, there's more. In honor of Digital Decision, just like the fans will for next month's Pay-Per-View, they will decide what type of match it is! Exciting, isn't it? Could you imagine facing Dean Ambrose again? Let's hope that goes a little bit better this time, am I right?

Turning away from Stephanie, Ted then relives the very moment she's talking about. Final Stand is where it all went wrong, when he challenged Dean Ambrose for The World Heavyweight Championship. It's a scary thought, but it could be just what he needs to forget about what happened, and make everyone forget about what happened. To rewrite history, the title might not be on the line, but if he faces...and defeats Dean Ambrose, that'd be the perfect way to cap off one hell of a month.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 4zjOjHU

[Stephanie McMahon]
And don't worry about failing again, I mean...none of us want that, and I don't know why you're even thinking like that but trust me everything will be just fine. You're a former World Heavyweight Champion, quit doubting yourself, okay? Now I'm sorry to go like this, but there's people to see, things to do, you understand right? I just wanted to personally tell you the good news myself, and it's pretty good, right? Well, have a great night, and Ted?

Hearing his name called out, he turns to Stephanie, and she's there standing with a bright smile. A smile that confuses him even more, she's always so hard to read, if she's genuine or not, and he can't really tell how he's supposed to react to this. Stephanie places her hand on Ted's shoulder, then leans in and softly says "Good luck" before heading out the room, and leaving him to his thoughts, which right about now must be going a mile a minute after that announcement of Stephnaie's. He returns to The Main-Event on Breakdown, against The World Heavyweight Champion, which now leaves the question? Who will that be? Will it be Dean Ambrose, will it be Shawn Michaels, or will it be Triple H?  

Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:58 pm

I love this show!c': its so beautifully done by all... So glad to be a part of this! c': dat Teddy segment tho
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:22 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
T-Roll wrote:
Suntan wrote:

Spear, you say?
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Edge-wwe
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:23 pm

As Supremacy still continues the cameras are rolling as Justin Roberts' stands in the ring to introduce the next match

Justin Roberts: This following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Diva's championship!

As he finishes his introduction the theme of the challenger Paige starts to play through out the arena as the crowd let out a mixed reaction for the Anti-Diva

When Paige walks out onto the stage the crowd let their feelings known once again and she stages on the top of the ramp for a moment before starting to make her way down to the ring

Justin Roberts: Introducing first the challenger, from Norwich, England weighing in at 120 pounds, Paige!

Michael Cole: A mixed reaction for the challenger Paige as she makes her way to the ring for her rematch for the Diva's championship after she was defeated by Madison Eagles last month following a grueling submission match against her long time rival Layla.

Jim Ross It must of been a heart breaking moment for Paige, after finally putting Layla behind her, Madison Eagles' cashed in her Miss Money in the Bank briefcase and took the title just like that.

As Paige walks down the ramp the camera cuts to a shot of a fan holding up a sign reading "Paige #1" clearly showing where their loyalty lies in this match, before cutting back to Paige as she nears the ring

Jerry "The King" Lawler Obviously it was a hard pill to swallow for Paige and she showed just how she felt about it when two weeks ago she attacked the new champion after her match against Candice LeRae, and as we saw earlier tonight, Eagles' is still suffering from the extent of the injuries sustained two weeks ago, which could of significant influence on how this match goes down.

Michael Cole: I'm sure Paige is fully aware of Madison's knee problems and if planning on making the most of it tonight as she tries to become a two time Diva's champion.

Jerry "The King" Lawler You've got to think it gives her a distinct advantage as well, with Paige's submission move the P.T.O. she'll be targeting that leg more than ever and the damage she caused previously will certainly help her cause tonight.

As she reahces ringside Paige walks around the ring to camera side and she climbs up onto the ring apron before throwing her shoulders back and letting out a big scream heard around the arena before entering the ring

Michael Cole: Sure, make excuses already, why don't you? Let's face the facts here Paige did nothing different to what Madison did the week after, it's not her fault Madison has a weak knee.

Jim Ross What are you talking about, it was Paige who injured it, how isn't it her fault? If you ask me she did exactly what she set out to do.

Michael Cole: It's a good job I'm not asking then isn't it, JR.

As Paige waits for her opponent in the middle of the ring her theme slowly fades out, then after a few seconds it's replaced by the theme of the champion, Madison Eagles as again the fans give her a mixed reaction with a good amount of fans siding with Paige following the outcome of last months pay-per-view

When Madison walks out onto the stage with her Diva's championship around her waist she's again met by a mixed reaction, with the camera on the floor looking up at her, the 6 foot 1 champion starts to make her way down the ramp

Justin Roberts: And her opponent, from Sydney, Australia weighing in at 155 pounds, she is the Diva's champion, Madison Eagles!

Jim Ross As you can see right there, the heavily taped left knee of the champion, I'm sure that's in the back of the mind of the champion. Surely she knows that her knee will be targeted throughout this match.

Michael Cole: I'm sure it will be a concern for her, but as we heard her say earlier, nothing will stop her from defending her championship tonight, she doesn't want give up without a fight and that's what she's doing tonight.

As she walks down the ramp the camera zooms in on her left knee, heavily bandages underneath a protective brace as the damage inflicted a few weeks back is still present as the commentators continue to discuss what could be a huge factor in this match

Jim Ross It's not often we'd sit out here and talk about someone with such a significant height advantage as being the underdog and it seems to be the case tonight, and with only one good leg that seriously hampered Madison's moveset. Often a fan of kicks and using her height to her advantage, that could be nullified going into this one.

Michael Cole: We saw last night she didn't quite get out of the gates against Alicia Fox so that could be the case for her tonight, but she'll be hoping she'll be able to get through this match without suffering any serious injuries.

Jerry "The King" Lawler That could be harder said then done, we've seen time and time again just how dangerous Paige can be.

Reaching ringiside Madison walks up the steel steps and enters the ring between the middle and top ropes as she removes her championship from around her waist and holds it up high for all to see before laying it on the ground in front of her and she looks over to Paige before dropping down to one knee and spreading her arms out wide before her entrance music fades out and she gets back to her feet, handing the Diva's championship over to the referee

Michael Cole: You can say that again, so this match should be a very hard fought but Madison needs to hit Paige hard and fast is she's going to stand a chance of leaving tonight still as Diva's champion.

Jim Ross It certainly would seem like that's the case, but putting away Paige quickly is no easy task, we've seen Paige go through some wars, she won't be put away so quickly.

With both Diva's in separate corners the official shows the prize, the XWL Diva's championship to Madison, then to Paige before passing it over to a crew member and signalling for the bell to start the match

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 R18kkJx

As the referee signals for the bell to begin the match Paige heads straight to Madison's knee hitting her with a kick to the side of her left knee cap, quickly followed by another, making her attentions clear at the very beginning of the match trying to make the absolute most of Madison's injury as she continues to kick the side of Madison's knee, who responds with a Forearm to the side of Paige’s jaw as the two Diva's start the match off trading blows. Forearm, Leg Kick, Forearm, Leg Kick the two go back and forth for a brief moment until Paige hits Madison with a straight kick to her knee causing it to buckle and following it up with a DDT.

With Madison on the floor, Paige quickly grabs Madison by the left leg and tries to turn Madison over into a Single Leg Crab however she tries to resist it, but after a short struggle Paige manages to turn Madison over onto his stomach locking the submission in.

As she lays back further onto Madison's back adding pressure on the champion's knee, Madison tries to roll over slowly turning herself onto her side as Paige starts to lose grip on Madison's knee, then soon she manages to roll over to her back forcing Paige to turn around and the champion grabs the challenger by the head and rolls her through into a full mount. Now fully out of the submission and on top of Paige, Madison hits her in the jaw with another forearm followed shortly by another before standing up leaving her challenger on the mat and stomping hard on Paige's outlaying hand, but not without the ramifications as Madison feels the pain in her knee, as she tries to shake off the pain Madison drops an elbow onto Paige's arm.

With Paige still on the mat, she's lifted onto her feet by Madison who then whips Paige into the ropes, but on the rebound Paige hit's Madison with a Front Chop Block again to her left knee and as with before Paige grabs Madison's knee but this time lift's it off the ground before bouncing the damaged knee of the champion off the mat.

Still holding Madison's knee, Paige grabs her other leg and crosses Madison's legs looking to lock in the Texas Cloverleaf, but before she can turn Madison over she's kicked off back into the ropes and as she bounces back Eagles' hits Paige with a Short Armed Clothesline sending her to the mat.

Paige quickly gets to her feet but before she can do anything Madison grabs her by the arm as he wrings it out and jerks it down seemingly trying to pull Paige's arm out of the socket before using her leverage to flip Paige over to the mat all whilst still holding Paige's arm then dropping down and landing a Knee Drop onto Paige's elbow joint, keeping her knee driven into Paige's elbow, Madison starts to extend Paige's arm, attempting to hyper extend Paige's elbow before once again driving her knee into the back of Paige's elbow.

Firmly in control now, Madison picks her opponent back up and throws her into the turnbuckle hard back first sending her back to the mat and Madison exits the ring near the turnbuckle Paige is up against.

With Madison outside the ring, she reaches back into the ring and pulls Paige out of the ring before reaches through the gap underneath the bottom ropes next to the turnbuckle and grabs Paige's arm and yanks Paige towards her sending her shoulder into the ringpost as Paige screams in pain, then smells blood as it were Madison grabs Paige once again and throws her into the barricade arm first, intent of equaling the playing field.

Grabbing her arm as she's crumpled on the floor Paige is picked up by the champion and rolled back into the ring. With Eagles quickly following suit, she doesn't give Paige a moment to catch her breath and recover, opting to keep the pressure on. She opens up with a few stomps to her hurt shoulder for good measure before dragging her towards the nearest set of ring ropes, wrapping her arm around the middle rope before pulling back, causing the referee to intervene.

When his count gets dangerously close to five, Eagles releases Paige's arm, but the damage is now done. Paige tends to her arm as Eagles' assault appears to be far from over, attempting to repeat the gesture one more time, on a different set of ropes. When they get within range, Paige, in a desperate attempt to bring a halt to Eagles' plan, pulls the reigning champion into the ropes, causing her to go neck first into the middle rope.

Paige stops Eagles from looking for a way out to regain her breath, instead holding her head on the second rope as she exits out onto the apron and without warning, begins unloading relentless knee strike after knee strike, slowly turning the momentum back into her favor. Paige releases Madison, who limps back into the ring and crashes onto the canvas with a thud as Paige releases her signature scream while still out onto the apron before reentering the ring.

As Paige starts to gain control again, she grabs Madison by the knee and hits a modified a DDT, snapping Madison's knee back causing her to reach for her knee in pain, but Paige not letting Madison any breathing room grabs Madison's knee again and drape it over the bottom rope, using it to prop her leg up as Paige bounces off the bottom rope and lands on Madison's knee in a seated position.

With the tables now turned, Paige is the one in the drivers seat, returning the favor to Eagles for targeting her arm earlier in the match. She exits out of the ring, and drags Eagles enough to inflict some damage on her hurt knee, raising it up into the air before slamming it back down onto the stiff apron, causing cries of pain to come from the current Divas Champion.

Paige goes for it again, intent on hurting her knee enough to make her easy picking for her submission hold. Just as Paige was going to continue the onslaught, Eagles, using all her leg strength, pulls Paige towards her, sending the “Anti-Diva” abdomen first into the apron, giving herself a chance to catch her breath.

Eagles slowly makes it up to her feet, with an assist to the adjacent ring ropes as Paige begins pulling herself into the ring using the bottom rope. Eagles cuts her off before she could make it up to her feet and begins unloading clubbing blows to Paige's exposed back and arm before attempting to Irish Whip her into the turnbuckle, but gets countered and sent into said turnbuckle instead.

Now with her opponent in the corner, Paige charges at Madison, however before she can make any contact Madison moves out of the way causing Paige to crash into the turnbuckle post shoulder first, as she slumps over the middle rope.

Capitalizing on the opportunity presented, Eagles pulls Paige away from the turnbuckle only to drive her shoulder first back into the ring post once again. With Paige's arm sufficiently weakened for the time being, Eagles pulls Paige towards her only to shove her back first into the turnbuckle, leaving her exposed to a wave of shoulder tackles to her abdomen.

Eagles pulls herself as far back as she could, ready to finish driving the remaining air out of Paige's lungs with one final shoulder block, but Paige has other plans, having the wherewithal to lift her knee up, catching Eagles across the face with it, causing her to stumble backwards.

Paige pulls Eagles back to the turnbuckle as she is now in control and climbs up onto the second rope, unloading a series of closed fists, causing the live audience in attendance to count along. Upon reaching nine, Paige winds up one final punch but before it could connect, Eagles uses her strength to her advantage and pulls Paige away from the turnbuckle before dropping her face first into the top turnbuckle.

Feeling she has Paige rocked, Madison grabs Paige and tries to lift her up to her shoulders locking to put her away with the Hellbound, but before she can fully lift Paige onto her shoulders, Madison's knee gives way and she drops Paige back down in front of her and Paige, using the chance to the best she can hits Eagles with a Paige Turner out of nowhere and goes for the cover!

1!

2!

Madison kicks out at the count of a late two as the camera zooms into Paige's face as she looks on in shock!

As Madison lays on the mat, Paige grabs Madison by the legs, crossing Madison's leg as she turn's her over looking to lock in the PTO, but as she reaches down to grab the backs of Madison's arm's she can't quite reach settling for the modified version of the Sharpshooter.

Keeping the hold locked in Paige seems intent on making Madison tap out, but the champion slowly starts to claw her way to the ropes, but Paige keeps trying to further the punishment by leaning into the hold. As the seconds go by Madison gets closer and closer to the ropes, just a reach away, but not quite able to get there, but with one last try Madison grabs hold of the bottom rope and the referee starts to count to force a break in the hold.

1!

2!

3!

Paige reluctantly breaks the submission at the count of three and the ref forces Paige to create some room between her and Madison.

Using the ropes to help her to her feet, Madison slowly pulls herself to a standing position as Paige charges towards her, but is met by a Straight Kick to the shoulder as both women slump to the ground, and again the referee starts a count, this time to count the women out.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

At the count of seven Eagles reaches her feet first however is standing on shaky ground and tries to hook Paige's arm's in a Butterfly, but Paige blocks it and tackle's Madison to the floor, trying once again to lock in the PTO, but as she tries to cross Madison's legs she reaches up and pulls Paige down by the back of the head and rolls her up in a Small Package!

1!

2!

This time Paige kicks out at the count of two!

As the two women get back to their feet, Madison instinctively kicks Paige in the head, sending her down to the mat as Madison grabs her knee once again in pain.

Still feeling the effect's of the Kick to her opponents head, Madison continues to clutch her knee until Paige gets back up to her feet, and she once more tries to pick Paige up for Hellbound but AGAIN Madison's knee buckles and she drops Paige back down to her feet, and Paige grabs Madison by the head and her leg locking to hit her with the Cradle DDT, but before she can plant Madison, she starts to hit Paige in the side of the head with her elbow, hit after hit, she eventually forces Paige to let go on her grasp on her as Madison grabs Paige's arm once and getting Paige in a Hammerlock before hitting her with a Reverse STO! And as Paige hits the floor, Madison goes for the cover!

1!

2!

3!

Upon counting the three the referee signals for the bell as the theme of the victor, Madison Eagles starts to play through the arena as both woman lay on the mat

Once he's handed the championship, the referee walks over to Madison Eagles who's slowly getting to her feet and hand's over the championship, raising her arm in the process, but Madison still visibly in pain following the abuse sustained to her knee slumps back down to the mat

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match and still the XWL Diva's champion, Madison Eagles!

Jim Ross An extremely hard fought victory for Madison Eagles, doing what I personally doubted she'd be able to do, but clearly so we're seeing right now it could of come at a price.

Jerry "The King" Lawler She was advised by her doctor not to go forward with this match, but she did chose to ignore her and while she pulled it off, now a greater question needs to be asked? Will Madison be able to continue? Has she suffered any greater damage to her knee?

Jim Ross I don't know, but if she does she only has herself to blame, she could of lived to fight another day if she wanted to. There's no shame in doing the right thing for your health.

Slowly, Madison gets back to her feet as she hobbles over to the corner of the ring and holds the ropes for a second or two before dropping down to the mat to slide underneath the bottom rope and sits on the apron with her title in one hand clearly taking her time to make her way to the back

Michael Cole: Oh come on JR, tell me you don't believe that? Eagles' knew what she was getting into and knew the risks. But she also knows what it's like to lose a title and she doesn't want to experience that again.

Jim Ross But she also knows what it feels like to be sidelined, and if this is the result of this match she'll have no choice but to surrender the championship.

Jerry "The King" Lawler That doctor of her's did seem a little off, maybe it was a misdiagnosis. Maybe it was just one of those 24 hour bug things, but it just lasted for 2 weeks.

After about ten seconds or so, Madison places the title on the ring apron and slides off the apron onto her feet before picking her championship back up and slowly starts to hobble her way up the ramp

Jim Ross That would make it a 2 week bug, King, and I don't think that's the case.

Jerry "The King" Lawler I don't know JR, where did you get your medical degree?

Jim Ross Where did you get yours?

Jerry "The King" Lawler Are you kidding me, I'm a King! The come with a medical degree.

Michael Cole: Did it come with fries too?

As Madison continues to slowly make her way to the back the camera slowly fades out to a promotional video for one of the participants in the World Heavyweight championship Triple Threat match, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels

Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:06 pm

Congratulations, Bang, on a hard fart victory.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:15 pm

DashingDJUrie wrote:
Congratulations, Bang, on a hard fart victory.

That's a pretty shitty joke.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:50 pm

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Rob-van-dam-o

An Innovator…

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Tumblr_mdy5atgzaa1rk5wnbo1_400

One of a Kind..

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Rob-van-dam-vs-shelton-benjami-o

Often imitated, never intimidated…

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Wfs9bzxm

The Whole Dam Show.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Rvdsab

"I can guarantee you that when I step into that ring and start doing what I do, win or lose, there will only be three letters going through your head for the rest of the night…."

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 37275077

"R…V….D"

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Tumblr_mkotlgplEw1rdq297o1_400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next