Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014

Go down 
+19
Jimmy
DashingDJUrie
Sinister
P1
TheKrzyOne
Adam
Dash
Sex Ferguson
z50Shades0fCRAY
Jonguin
jamez
TheFilthParade
Zack
Moontan
DallasBlaike
Nitro
T-Roll
Bang
P.R Son
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who do you think will leave The Triple Threat Main-Event as World Heavyweight Champion?
Triple H
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Shawn Michaels
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Dean Ambrose
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap66%XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 66% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 1rHGZUE

Live from - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Wisconsin

Deadline Time - 13th June, 4:30 PM EST

Arena for Matches - XWL Supremacy (If it's not up then just use any arena)
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 SxWotly

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 SbSZmH8

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 60HtX7n

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 DTtW5hj

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Lj06Cy9

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 OAMcjXl

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 R18kkJx

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 7edKnnD

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Oe5nZJu

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:20 pm

Michael Cole: Wait a minute guys, that’s Adam Cole’s entrance music but he isn't scheduled to compete tonight. What is he coming out here for?

J.R: Maybe he has some stuff to get off his chest relating to this past week on Breakdown.

Michael Cole: What, you mean again? We got that last week and what, he’s going to moan about now that he picked up another loss? Come on guys there is better stuff I'd rather see on this PPV.

King: Cole, give the guy a break I am sure he has got more to talk about that his loss on Breakdown how about once again, Luke Harper showing up distracting him.

**Whilst the commentators were debating on what Adam Cole is doing here, he has made to ringside and has grabbed a mic. Adam Cole climbs the ring apron and looking a little pissed off. Cole removes his t-shirt and throws it down to the floor before entering the ropes. There are a few cheers from the fans with Cole showing a little bit of mean streak. Cole lifts the mic to his mouth and starts to talk.**

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 W4SsjvB

Adam Cole: I know, I know, I bet you’re sick of me talking on this thing be it in an interview or backstage addressing you all. I know that you have got a lot of action to get through tonight, I know that you have just seen a great match for the Intercontinental Championship and I am probably the last thing you want to see right now. Well I am sorry to put a hold on your action but I can't wait until Breakdown to get something off my chest. You see I am little annoyed, no scrap that, I am just damn right pissed off!!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 I8yAqbg

Adam Cole: This past week on Breakdown, I was in a match against Davey Richards. The match was what I would expect when I entered the ring with Davey. I knew it was going to be physical, I knew it be a hard fitting match that I would have to put all my effort and talent in to pull off the win. The match was going well, I was getting my fair share of the offence in that match, hell I think I was quite close to maybe ending the match with a victory under my belt. Yeah I made a little mistake when I was out of position but I mark that one for a little bit of the nerves but I lost that match because somebody around the back is trying to mess with my head. Those lights went out like they did during my match against James Storm the week prior. I was waiting for that bearded weirdo to come out. Obviously, that didn't happen right away and Davey did what any sane opponent would do and that’s take advantage and basically took my head off with that kick and put me down for the 1, 2, 3!!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 8tYYi3A

Adam Cole: After my match the light went out once more and Luke Harper decided to show up. Luke, you showed up but you did what you did the week before and that’s nothing, you did absolutely nothing but stare at me for what? Why Harper? Why have you decided to come out and cost me my matches, why me Harper why me? Well I know that these fans are thinking the same but also thinking I should probably not call out you because you and the rest of your family will come out and do what? Stare at me? Hold up that lantern to create a spooky effect? Well I'm afraid to say that I am not scared of you so bring yourself out here and tell why me? COME ON, do something out of the ordinary and ANSWER ME!!!!

Michael Cole: Who does this kid think he is, some kind of tough guy? He should be thanking the wrestling gods that all Harper did was stare at him.

King: But the question is: why? Why Adam Cole? Why did Harper only stare at him? These are the questions that Cole wants answered and I can’t blame him for asking them.

J.R: I have to agree with you there, King, but I believe that Cole may be pressing the issue a bit. He’s had a string of losses and he may not be thinking clearly right now trying to pick a fight with a man as sick as Luke Harper.

Michael Cole: You’re saying that as if he has the capacity to think clearly. Look at him, he’s obviously some pretty boy who’s gotten this far because of his looks and now that he realizes he doesn’t have the talent to compete in the big leagues he’s trying to save face.

King: I’m not even going bother responding to that.

Michael Cole: That’s because you know I’m right.

King: I know you’re full of it if you really believe that Cole doesn’t belong here. He may be young, but that only means that he has a long, successful career ahead of him.

J.R: Not to mention that losing streaks aren’t all that uncommon and many superstars who do find themselves on the wrong side of such a streak find a way to rise above it and turn their luck around.

Michael Cole: Forget luck; the other Cole is going to need a miracle. I was willing to bet that he wouldn’t make it to the end of the month, but now that he’s decided to call out Harper, this is probable the last night we’ll see him in the company.

King: In each and every one of his matches, Adam Cole has shown flashes of greatness and if he finds a way to tap into his potential, it’s very possible that he will have a long and fruitful career. Besides, Harper lost his match to Xavier Woods and I don’t see you… harping on that little tidbit.

Michael Cole: Um, I don’t know what that has to do with anything, but if you must know, Woods was simply not worthy of Harper’s full efforts. If Harper did give a crap I guarantee you that Woods would be in a hospital bed somewhere tonight.

J.R: Well that wasn’t the first time that Woods was able to pick up the win over Harper, so I think it’s just as likely that Woods is the better man.

King: If you can even call Harper a man…

**After dishing out his challenge loud and clear for Harper to man-up and make his way out to the arena so they can settle whatever issues they may have, Adam Cole has since dropped his microphone and he paces back and forth in the ring anticipating the confrontation to come. However, Harper isn’t above making a man wait for what he wants.

Mind games are what he loves to play and he appears to be winning it as Cole runs a hand through his hair to get it out of his face and starts screaming in the direction of the stage for Harper to show his face. His patience is slowly wearing thin and Cole looks as if he’ll snap at any moment and race backstage to find Harper himself. Cole throws up his hands, clearly annoyed that Harper is deciding not to show and he walks over to wear he dropped the microphone then bends down to pick it up…**

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 TInqPE2

J.R: Oh boy…

**The entire arena is shrouded in darkness but the focus is on the titantron where something begins to play and though we can no longer see Cole’s face in the thick blackness brought about by this faux-nighttime and thus unable to gauge his reaction, it’s all too possible that he’s steaming mad right now because Harper seems to have no intentions of making it out to the arena as Cole requested.

He’s stringing Cole along at this point, playing with him like a puppeteer with Cole being nothing more than a marionette being forced to dance to the off-kilter cadence of Harper’s own drum. Before an image shows up on the titantron, the sound of whistling is heard and it is then Rowan is shown standing as still as a statue but as lifelike as a mannequin in an unknown location.**

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Harper2_zpsa1f24cbf

**A mannequin displaying the latest line of sheep masks, that is. As Rowan continues to make the world question is he’s alive, a hand suddenly appears on his shoulder.**

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Harper3_zps776be325

**Rowan moves for the first time to turn his head so that he can lay eyes upon the owner of the appendage.**

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Harper4_zps37d5b58a

**Harper continues whistling his eerie tune that only he knows the melody to. He continues squeezing the cloth on Rowan’s shoulder and staring at his Wyatt Family companion. The whistling trails off as Harper turns to face the camera, wide-eyed as if he’s staring deep into the souls of the thousands of people watching and waiting with baited breath to hear what he has to say.**

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Harper25_zpsaedd5ea7

-Luke Harper-
Adam Cole…

-Erick Rowan-
Run!

-Luke Harper-
The greatest mystery of life is never knowing just when it will come to a screeching halt. Oftentimes people have no control over when it does… but you’ve willingly chosen to cut your days short by uttering the name of the man who won’t hesitate to put you down. Our cause is to cleanse the world of men like you, Adam Cole. Men who are too weak to survive in demolished landscape that will be left behind in our wake when we’ve had our fill of pain, blood and misery.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Harper21_zps19590a40

-Luke Harper-
You have foolishly chosen to suppress the monster that lurks within you and set yourself upon a course that you won’t be able to divert from… a course that has led you straight to me. You have blinded the people with that smile of yours, but I see you for what you are, Adam Cole: a fraud and it is far too late for you to repent for those transgressions. Yet little did you know that these people have you eating out of the palm of their filthy hands.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Harper18_zpsccfc189c

-Luke Harper-
Adam Cole, you are the child who in your fragile days of youth never heard those three precious words so much as mumbled in your direction and now you’re willing to sell your soul and hide who you truly are just so you will be accepted by these people and be the recipient of their adoration, their appreciation… and their love. They will cheer you on and they will chant your name all done in the name of seeing you topple the big bad wolf that has threatened the sanctity of the utopia you erected for yourself.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Harper27_zps6ccfa6ba

-Erick Rowan-
Rome was destroyed faster than it was built.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Harper18_zpsccfc189c

-Luke Harper-
And you will blindly do as they ask of you never questioning if they truly have your best interest at heart. They want to see you try and fell the beast but they don’t care or they don’t realize that this wolf will eat you alive. Then when you’re nothing more than a memory, they will find a new hero to deafen with their chants and their cheers so that that unfortunate soul can’t hear his own thoughts… those voices in his head telling him that “winning” is not an option he will have.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Harper19_zpsea935a58

-Luke Harper-
You will keep charging on, your eyes on the prize of the your name being the one that they scream out at the top of their lungs, as longed for by you as the sweet kiss of the princess or damsel in distress you’ve rescued from the clutches of the dragon. But you won’t be saving anyone, Adam Cole, try as you might, you won’t even be able to save yourself. That prize will be impossible for you to obtain because we are an obstacle that is impossible for you to circumvent.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Harper4_zps37d5b58a

-Luke Harper-
The sad part is that as you stand there with the best brave expression you can muster plastered on your face, you still can’t quite wrap your ahead around the enemy you’ve foolishly chosen to cross paths with. Your ignorance will bring your demise because it’s understandable, Adam Cole, but it’s not forgivable… because they say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist. Well…

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Harper3_zps776be325

-Luke Harper-
we’re here.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Harper2_zpsa1f24cbf

-Erick Rowan-
Run.

**The lights abruptly come back on to reveal that Adam Cole is right where he was standing when the shut off what feels like eons ago, but he’s not alone in the ring….he’s face to face with Luke Harper!**

Michael Cole: This kid should have been careful what he wished for because now he’s about to get it… and then some!

**Adam Cole’s eyes shoot open wide, a reaction brought about by the sudden emergence of his emotional tormentor, and Harper’s response to the look on the face of a man he undoubtedly considers his prey is an amused reaction as he cracks the closest thing to a smile we are ever going to see from him.**

J.R: This sick son of a bitch is smiling! I’m scared to even hazard a guess as to what in the world is going on in that mind of his.

**Despite his initial reaction, something about Harper’s half-smile pisses Cole off, reigniting the fire that fueled him coming out here and making his intentions known in the first place. A quick 180, Cole is showing no signs of fear, visible signs at least, as he takes a couple of steps in the direction of Harper who has yet to move anything from the neck down since his unexpected appearance tonight.***

King: If I were in Cole’s shoes I’d be exercising a little more caution at the moment, though I honestly can’t blame the man for being fed up with Harper’s antics.

**Cole starts yelling at Harper, demanding answers to the questions that have been racing through his mind for weeks on end. Harper doesn’t respond verbally, though his eyes remain locked on the noticeably smaller man interrogating him in the middle of the ring. Cole wants to know why Harper choose him, why Harper is so cryptic with his messages but more importantly, Cole for damn sure wants to know, right here and right now, why the hell Harper is just standing there and not answering his questions.**

Michael Cole: Would you just get a load of this guy throwing a tantrum in the middle of the ring like some kind of five year old? What good is such a spoiled brat who thinks he should always get his way to XWL?

**The longer Harper stands there opting to be a selective mute after delivering his bone-chilling message just moments prior is only serving to further push Adam Cole to the point of no-return where blind-rage serves as the catalyst for any action he does. Done asking questions, Cole begins shouting out, “Answer me!” again and again, perhaps in the hopes that at some point Harper will choose to oblige and give the man what he wants.**

J.R: You can clearly see the tutelage of Bray Wyatt in full effect here courtesy of one of his disciples as Harper seemingly has Cole right where he wants him and I don’t believe Cole realizes that yet.

**Completely fed up at this point with Harper’s silence, Cole runs a hand over his face, and then in a brash move he uses that hand to slap Harper across the face! The crowd “oohs” in response to the slap and even Harper’s eyes fly open wide, though his expression isn’t that of pain or even surprise but one that is a little harder to pinpoint. His beard may have absorbed some of the pain Cole hoped to deliver with that stinging slap, but the message was loud and clear: Cole isn’t putting up with Harper’s shenanigans any longer.**

King: Wow! If nothing else, Cole is standing his ground and I’ll admit that I was a little worried before, but it’s great to see that he’s not going to let Harper push him around or intimidate him.

**“Yeah….yeah…yeah…” Harper says but with that not being the response he’s looking for Cole shouts out “Shut up!” before trading in an open palm for a closed fist and punching Harper in the face! The force of the unexpected blow turns Harper’s head to the side so that he’s facing away from Cole and for several tense moments that is where it remains.**

Michael Cole: Ha ha! He did it now! Sayonara Adam Cole! Don’t let the ambulance door hit you on the way out!

**Throwing up his hands, Adam Cole, asks his Harper’s not going to do anything about that, but still Harper’s head remains turned to the side where the punch left it. Cole cocks back his fist ready to make the third time the charm when Harper finally moves his head so that he and Cole are face to face, then he tilts his head a little to the side. A drop of blood falls out of the open wound in his now busted lip and gets lost somewhere in that unruly forest he calls a beard. If nothing else Cole has Harper’s full attention now and the respect of the people who break out into a chant of “Adam Cole!”**

J.R: Hopefully Cole doesn’t let the chants make him do anything foolish. He’s been playing it smart because he’s been playing it safe and it would be in his best interest to not stray from that game plan.

**Harper takes a step in Cole’s direction who instinctively takes a step back… BAM! Out of nowhere Erick Rowan bum rushes Cole and tackles him to the ground while Harper watches, oblivious to his bleeding lip that’s now back to curled up in that smirk of his that’s gone almost as quickly as it appears. Boos rock the arena as Cole finds himself on the wrong end of the numbers game, although it’s technically a one on one altercation as Harper remains on the sidelines, though the advantage granted by Rowan’s sneak attack has put him in a fantastic position.**

King: So what? Was Harper stalling? Or maybe he got scared and called Rowan in to provide some assistance? Ugh, it’s so hard to tell with this guy. All I know is that this is a mugging and it just isn’t right.

**Rowan isn’t concerned with what’s right; he’s just out to inflict as much punishment as possible and today’s victim appears to be Adam Cole. Rowan peels Cole off the mat and Cole springs to life by catching the bigger, sheep-mask toting man off guards with some stiff strikes to the gut and the crowd again comes alive with a huge wave of cheers now that it looks like Cole is about to get the upper hand. He pushes Rowan back to create some room for the superkick only he foot gets grabbed and before Cole can switch gears to get plan b up and running, Harper blindsides him with a devastating big boot to the side of the head!**

Michael Cole: Wasn’t it nice of Harper to let Cole think he had a chance? It there was any proof that he’s not as evil as you guys try to make him out to be, that was it right there.

**Again, Rowan pulls Cole off the mat, the difference this time being the lack of resistance Cole puts up when Rowan shoots him across the ring into the corner. Harper grabs Rowan by the shoulder then aggressively pushes his stable mate into the opposite corner before taking him by the arm and sending him racing across the ring. Rowan crushes Cole with a body splash and then he takes Cole by the back of the head and shoves him out of the corner. Dazed on is feet, Cole stumbled forward right where Harper wants him and Harper charges then nearly decapitates Cole with a absolutely vicious Discus Clothesline.**

J.R: For the love of God will somebody put an end to this before The Wyatts take things even further than they already have?

**But it doesn’t appear that any outside assistance is necessary… at least not anymore because when Rowan tries to pull Cole back up to his feet, Harper pushes him back and Cole’s lifeless body crumbles to the mat in a heap. Harper rips the sheep mask off of Rowan’s head then pushes his forehead against Rowan’s while uttering things that the camera is unable to pick up. With the mask still in hand, Harper turns to face Cole and gently places the mask over the wounded man’s face. Now squatting over Cole’s body, Harper says “Consider yourself lucky that this is only the beginning.”**

King: What is he—

**Darkness.**

**But this bout of lightlessness isn’t prolonged as only seconds go by before the lights return and we see that the ring is short two men. There Adam Cole lays in the ring, left in considerably better shape than you would expect the likes of Harper and Rowan to leave him in, but this could very well only be phase one of a much grander scheme with pieces that are slowly beginning to fall into place. As medical officials race down to the ramp to tend to the wounded superstar, Breakdown fades to a hype package of the man who was possibly orchestrating this whole thing from a place just beyond the darkness.**

Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:10 pm

This PPV tho <3
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Next month The Power is in the hands of the fans, as Digital Decision looms near, the one night a year that every single match has input from the fans, from deciding which lucky superstar faces someone, to what type of match something will be, what stipulation these men and women will have to adhere to. It's always a can't miss event, and this year will of course be no exception. But tonight is Supremacy and we're set to witness some incredible encounters. Standing by to get a word with one of tonight's participants, is none other than XWL's newest backstage corespondent, Tom Phillips.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 V7NfatA

[Tom Phillips]
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I'm Tom Phillips and my guests...in just a moment are coming off a very talked about moment that happened this past week on Breakdown. Before I introduce them, I'd like to take a look back at what happened, when Mr. Money in The Bank CM Punk, took on the former Mr. Money in The Bank, Ted DiBiase.

Fading immediately into that footage, we see CM Punk connect with the diving elbow drop, the crowd roars with excitement as they know what comes next. CM Punk calls for The Go To Sleep, but before that could come to be, Fandango's theme filled the arena, garnering boos as the lovely Layla danced out from the back, and immediately her eyes shifted to CM Punk, and a smile, a giddy expression, all appeared on her face. But things were not as they appeared, she excitedly made her way down to the ring, all but begging CM Punk to plant another one on her, but the referee would have none of it, leaving Punk no choice but to give her what she wanted after he put Ted away. However, in that moment we would learn that he already had given Layla exactly what she wanted. He turns around, and there stood Fandango ready to plant CM Punk with something, but it wasn't a kiss, it a move he's aptly called "Last Dance" and it fit well because that was CM Punk's Last Dance in that match, Ted DiBiase would steal the victory thanks to the dancing dynamo. We'd then find out it was indeed all a ploy, Layla would be scooped up into Fandango's arms, and they'd share a deviously sweet moment, before admiring their plan that had gone off perfectly, as an angry CM Punk glared the reality had set in. He fell for it, while he had embarrassed Fandango for two straight weeks, the roles had reversed, and Punk was left with the stinging feeling of embarrassment. The footage concludes with Layla blowing a kiss to CM Punk, as Fandango laughs proudly at the brilliant stunt his lay..day pulled.

[Tom Phillips]
An unexpected, and some have said unbelievable situation, Layla just a month ago was proudly boasting about being reformed, that she had cast aside her wicked ways of the past, but it appears as if her new found relationship with Fandango has caused that behavior to reemerge. CM Punk was livid to say the least at what happened, and he demanded a match with Fandango tonight, and Stephanie McMahon granted him that match. Later tonight we will see Fandango take on CM Punk, but for now...please welcome my guests at this time, Fandango and Layla.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 IbuxTYIgs78CMq

Right on cue, Fandango and his beauty step onto the scene, getting uncomfortably close as can be expected based on previous interviews we've seen of him. But his strange behavior doesn't stop there, but when does it ever? He spits out his gum, sending it flying past Tom, who just barely avoids it landing in his face. While Tom Phillips quickly tries to collect himself, the dancing superstar flashes a faint grin. He's obviously quite proud of how far that gum flew, it must have gone all the way to the end of the hall, but Tom isn't impressed, he's here to conduct an interview and silly tricks won't deter him from that.  

[Tom Phillips]
Supremacy is as always a huge event, and you Fandango wi-

This is typically the point where Fandango corrects the mispronunciation of his name, but before he even gets a chance, Layla's the first to exception to it. She leans in past Fandango, staring at Tom as if he's just committed some great atrocity. Her hand wraps around the microphone, moving it towards herself, as Fandango stares on like a proud....well not father, because that'd be weird, even too weird for Fandango. But like someone that's now seeing his own self in feminine form, more feminine that is...  

[Layla]
Um, excuse me? It's Faaan...you have to breathe the A's darling, not suffocate them.

Tom seems rather caught off guard by Layla's snide remark, he'd expect that from Fandango, but not Layla. Fandango however could not be more delighted by Layla's comment, he's so overjoyed that he places his hand on the back of Layla's head, pulling her in close, before planting a soft and awkwardly long kiss on her forehead. 

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 DjZ1fnY

When I say awkwardly long, I mean like for twenty seconds at least, it's absolute silence and all we see are Layla's smile, and Fandango's lips all but glued to the top of her head. Tom stands there a bit lost for what to do, but finally the kiss ends, and Fandango turns back to Tom, his arm already his lay..day and a content smile on his face.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 08YaB9t

[Fandango]
Isn't she just...the greaaaatest?

Tom bites his tongue, not wanting to say what immediately comes to his mind.

[Tom Phillips]
That's not what you seemed to think two weeks ago when she and CM Punk shared a kiss in the middle of what was supposed to be a dance contest.

Fandango turns to Layla, knowing she's got half a mind to say something.

[Fandango]
You want this, baby?

[Layla]
I'd love it, sweetie.

His arm motions for her to take the floor, and take the floor she does. She once again redirects Tom's microphone at herself, and she does not at all appear to be pleased by his wording of that statement he made.

[Layla]
First of all, Thomas...we didn't "share" anything.

Layla nearly gags for a moment, perhaps remembering that moment more vividly than she'd like to.

[Layla]
That "man" and I use the term loosely, about as loose as the women that must have ever been with him...threw himself on me, and no there were no mixed signals. I didn't want it, and I can't think of a single woman on this planet, nay...in the universe...that would.

Even more than before, Tom can't seem to grasp what he's hearing, just last month Layla was the sweet veteran that had learned it's not fun to be bad, that being hated isn't all it's cracked up to be....but now here she is, alongside Fandango...and the things she's saying do not sound like they're coming from the same woman.

[Tom Phillips]
That's...a little harsh, don't you think? You and Fandango are only linked professionally, it's not like CM Punk did anything that bad...

[Layla]
That's the thing, we are professionals....something CM Punk clearly is not. You don't walk up to a coworker and stick your tongue down their throat, our boss is a woman, and if I was as vindictive as I've been made out to be after all of this....I'd have paid Stephanie a visit, and then his little Money in The Bank contract, would've gone bankrupt.

Fandango's smile spreads across his face, as he breaks out into a laughter over Layla's last cunning remark she made. While it seemed like a simple play on words, to Fandango it's the funniest thing he's ever heard, whereas Tom Phillips doesn't even crack slight smile at it. He just raises his microphone back to himself to continue this interview.  

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 LC4y3gt

[Tom Phillips]
Very well, moving on to tonight, you Fa-

Tom doesn't learn his lesson from earlier, as Layla clears her throat rather dramatically, causing him to stop what he was saying and sigh as he knows what she's about to say. Fandango once again could not be more proud, he's very particular about how his name is pronounced, and if it's not said exactly as he says it should be, he'll let you know. Now apparently, as Tom is finding out...so will Layla.

[Layla]
I'm sorry, did you not listen to what I said at the start of this interview? While you've been obsessed with that kiss, you seem to have forgotten how to pronounce his name. Now try again, and this time....inhale...hold it, hold it....make sure you hold it this very important.....and then hold it....hold it....and then exhale.

Is she serious? He's trying to ask Fandango about his match tonight, and now he's having to go through all this trouble just to hear from the man himself not the woman that seems to have more an issue with his mispronunciation, than the man the name belongs to in the first place. Not wanting to ruffle any feathers though, he takes a deep breath, releases a deep sigh...and then once more inhales....holds it....holds it....struggles to not lose his breath from the amount of time he's supposed to hold it, and then raises his microphone up to exhale.

[Tom Phillips]
Faaan...Daaan...go, are you ready to return to competition tonight against CM Punk? We've yet to see you compete since you came back last month's Pay-Per-View, and CM Punk's not exactly someone you want to face with any rust.

It looked like Tom was going to continue his thought, but Fandango objects to him saying another word, cover the top of the microphone with his palm. Fandango doesn't say a word, all he does is stare into Tom's eyes, slowly making him more and more uneasy as the silent seconds become like torture to him. He wants to say something, but the words, they just won't come out...thankfully the silence soon ends, as Fandango releases his hand from the microphone, but not before nudging it a little bit closer to himself.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 WvXRbH8

[Fandango]
Do I look...like I've got any....ANY....rust?

Tom Phillips doesn't quite understand how he's supposed to see that, that is...until Fandango starts to sway his hips round and round, swaying in a smooth motion with Layla who quickly joins in on this strange, to say the least moment. Tom's head lowers, he can't help but stare, even if he doesn't want to...it's just so...so...weird. It's like a car crash, you can't look away, but soon Fandango's display comes to an end, and he notices Tom staring lowly, then raises two fingers up close to his eyes. Tom shakes his head, finding Fandango of course...too close for comfort.  

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 ZcKdc2Q

[Fandango]
Eyes up here, Tommy Boy...

Before Tom has a chance to defend himself, Fandango suddenly starts to ecstatically laugh. 

[Fandango]
Ha, that was a movie...it sucked!

[Tom Phillips]
I actually thought it was quite g-

Fandango's finger slowly makes it's way to Tom's face, who stops from continuing what he was going to say, as he's now wondering why Fandango's finger has decided to become one with his face.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 SsUzlEJ

[Fandango]
It doesn't matter......what you.....think....

Ripping off The Great One with that remark, Layla chuckles at his wit, while he finds his own rendition of the famous phrase even more amusing than she does.

[Tom Phillips]
But that's The Rock's catch phrase...

[Fandango]
It's mine now...no takes backs.

Tom's face remains straight and emotionless, while Fandango and Layla both take a few seconds to calm themselves down. You know that look you have when somebody laughs at their own joke, but nobody else is laughing? Yeah that's exactly how Tom looks right now.  

[Tom Phillips]
But back to what I was saying, it's been months since you've had a match, CM Punk's been wrestling all year, winning The Money in The Bank Ladder Match at Final Stand, he's not a slouch, and I'm not sure if getting on his bad side was a good idea on your part. He demanded this match take place, and Stephanie made it official shortly after you cost him his match last week.

[Fandango]
What are you talking about? He always slouches, I've never seen such horrible form.... in my life...

His arm wraps around Layla's shoulder, pulling her in closer to him, then he continues what he has to say, not looking away from Tom for a single second. 

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 MVrEGWZ

[Fandango]
It was not I....who started this....it was he...that he, that RUINED my Main Attraction....that HE....that defiled m'lay....day. That HE that walks around here like he's the best....in the world. I've traveled the world, I've perfected my art, I've never gotten anything less than a nine, and that was only because Summer spun one too many times and landed in some guy's lap! I returned for a reason, and that reason...is putting guy's like him....in their place, last.

Thinking that Fandango's done, Tom moves the microphone back to himself, but we're seeing an often less seen side of Fandango. His face has tensed up, and his eyes have lost their usually lax look. The thought of what he's gone through these past few weeks consumes him, and Tom trying to cut him off, just reminds him even more of Punk cutting in on his big Main-Event, and cutting in on Layla. He's not done speaking, he sternly...grabs Tom's hand, squeezing it tightly as he directs the microphone back to himself.

[Fandango]
He's nothing...more than a....a...A PUNK! There's no false advertising there, because that's....exactly what he is. No respect for his superiors....no concern for what's right....and what's wrong. Which is why tonight, in the center of that ring, I'll daaance circles around him, mystify him with moves the likes of which he's never seen before. But more importantly, Faaaaaaaaaaaaan.....

Layla steps to the side, giving him room so that he may properly express himself through his movements. He brings his hand up high, and his mouth exaggerates in length for the next thing that comes out of it.

[Fandango]
Daaaaaaaaaaaaan.......

With conviction in his voice, and his stance, that arm sways out from his body, allowing the final words to escape.

[Fandango]
Goooooo......will have, the last.....daaaaaaaaaaance!

Speechless, Tom stands there in a way that's becoming a trend for Fandango's interviewers. Although this time it's not because he's at a loss for words at Fandango creeping the holy hell out of him, it's because he didn't expect that side of Fandango to come out like that. Layla leans in closer to The Ballroom Brawler, playing with the back of his hair, trying to calm him down, and it works wonders. That burst of anger fades, his eyes turn to Layla, and they share a loving gaze, before turning back to Tom, bidding his farewell.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 IipkLCTDFet6Z

But of course, in typical Fandango fashion it's not just a simple wave. Both arms raise up, and all ten of his fingers flutter through the air as they roll away to prepare for their big performance later. How will Fandango fair against CM Punk?  That is the question, as for the answer...we can only speculate right now. Is there more to this dancing superstar than just his weird and uncomfortable behavior, or will CM Punk put another superstar in his place, before he perhaps turns his attention to tonight's Main-Event?

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:59 pm

Breakdown returns and the arena goes pitch black.. The tron lights up, showing a rocking chair swaying back and forth… The voice of the Eater of Worlds can be heard quietly speaking.

Bray Wyatt
What is normal for the spider, is death for the fly.
We have only one perspective, yet two separate eyes.
A staircase, a trail, a path that never ends.
Death, evil, and greed, over and over again.
Let me open your eyes, let me help you to see.
That to your right and your left better paths there may be…

The crowd lets out a started gasp as the lights go back out…. A match can be heard being lit, and the tron shows Bray Wyatt lighting a lantern, rocking back and forth..

Bray Wyatt
They don't bind your hands, but they tell them how to move. They don't cover your mouthes, but they tell it what to say. They don't blind your eyes but they show them what to see… You want to see something really scary???

Bray Wyatt
We live in a world where society has poisoned the minds of men…

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Tree-tops
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Air-pollution1

Catching Flieesss, in his mouthhhh,
Tasting Freeedom, while he daress

Bray Wyatt
They dangle shiny objects in front of your faces, juuuust out of your reach. And they force you to buy steps, more and more steps so that you can reach that shiny object that keeps getting higher and higher….

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Bray+Wyatt+Returns

Bray Wyatt
But what you don't see, is the truth hidden in plain sight. Your so obsessed with reaching those shiny objects that you don't even look around you.. Not to your left, not to your right.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Maxresdefault

Bray Wyatt
You don't see the evils of the world, you don't see the decaying, the corrupting, the greed… All you see is that shiny object…

We can hear a spine chilling laugh

Bray Wyatt
That shiny object's gonna kill you maaannn.. Right before the day comes, when the fires begin to roar and the seas start to rise up, you're going to be starring at that shiny object in their hand while they stab you with a knife which they hold in the other…

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_m75y2aBKPO1qcf0ywo1_500

Bray Wyatt
You blindly hand over your lives more and more every day because it is what is, and what is is what you think is what needs to be, for that's what you were told. But I tell you this.. The world was created in seven days… It will only take one to turn it into dust… Don't let "what is" determine when that day comes..

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Sg-raw1046_bray_promo_061013

Bray Wyatt
If you continue to walk with your heads down then you won't see, and you won't know.. And when the end comes THEN you will question, THEN you will ask why…But it will already be too late..

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Hippiechick2

Bray Wyatt
We are the ones… The ones who walk upright..

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Au

Bray Wyatt
You put the world in the hands of sinners…

~He's Got The Whoollleee World…..~

Bray Wyatt
I am here to take it back… I'm here to save the world…

~In His Hands.. He's Got The Wholleee World.. In His Hands.. He's Got The Whollleee World… In His Hands… He's Got The Whole World In His….~

Bray Wyatt
Or End It..

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Maxresdefault

~..Hands..~

Bray Wyatt
We're Here..

Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:20 pm

chills
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:01 am

After a brief video hyping up tonight's huge triple threat match, we transition to a shot of the audience. They cheer as the they see themselves on screen. The cheering dies down as ring anouncer, Justin Roberts, begins to speak.

[Justin Roberts]
"Ladies and gentlemen... please welcome... TYLER BREEZE!"

[Michael Cole]
"Oh yeah!"

After the sound of camera shutters end, the man finally appears. He walks out onto the stage.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Ckxt3WJ

Tyler Breeze makes his way down the ramp. Meanwhile, he checks himself out on his phone... taking the occasional selfie.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 WjFSWVx

[Jerry Lawler]
"Here he is Cole! The man you've been waiting all night to see!"

[Michael Cole]
"I know! I can't believe the moment has finally come! I heard the rumors, but I didn't think they were true!"

[Jim Ross]
"Well, they didn't metion that he was in the building tonight..."

[Jerry Lawler]
"Yeah, Cole. If I remember correctly, you started naming off this guys nicknames."

Tyler Breeze stops at the bottom of the entrance ramp to take a better look at himself via his phone.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 4i0iuuY

He looks into the audience to make sure they're all paying attention to him.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 4juYxKx

Once he is satisfied with the attention he is getting, he makes his way to the ring steps.

[Michael Cole]
"Are you guys hearing this?!"

[Jim Ross]
"Hearing what?"

[Michael Cole]
"This song! It's so catchy... it makes my wanna just.."

Off-screen, a commotion can be heard as audience members begin laughing.

[Jim Ross]
"What the..."

The camera turns to see what the commotion is all about.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_m9r4nqNnOX1rufygp

[Michael Cole]
"♫Is it my eyes... when you look at me?♫"

[Jerry Lawler]
"Would you sit down Cole? You're embarrassing yourself."

Tyler lays on the ring apron, still checking himself out.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 FUI5V0s

[Michael Cole]
"♫Could it be my walk or just my stare?♫"

[Jim Ross]
"I'm embarrassed just sitting at the same table as him."

[Jerry Lawler]
"I don't think that's the first time Cole's heard those words."

In the ring now, Tyler checks himself out once more.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 VjkpIai

...and again...

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 9Mgpynr

...before quickly looking into the camera, allowing his beauty to be seen by the world.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Ma7TDUE

We get a shot of one of Tyler Breeze's fans in the audience. The fan holds up a sign that reads: #PrincePretty.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Rtj0Jh7

After a few moments, the Tyler Breeze's theme song begins to fade out. With no music to dance to, Michael Cole finally sits down. I sigh of relief can be heard from Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler.

[Jim Ross]
"I thought that was never gonna end."

[Michael Cole]
"Oh shut up, Ross. You wish you had half the dancing skills I do."

With a microphone in hand, Tyler Breeze begins to speak.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 9qbGWOD

[Tyler Breeze]
"Ladies and gentlemen,... who you see before you... is a man they like to call... the "King of Cuteville", "The Gorgeous One", "Prince Pretty", "The Definition of Delish", and the all around most gorgeous thing you've ever laid your pathetic little eyes on... Tyler Breeze."

[Jerry Lawler]
"How many nicknames does this guy have?"

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 QHhg7DD

[Tyler Breeze]
"When they asked me to come here tonight, in front of all of you... uggos... I declined their offer, for I am above each and every one of you in every way possible. For instance, I am obviously better looking than you slobs. I, unlike you people, actually take a shower. Unlike you, I am actually a somebody. I'm important."

[Jim Ross]
"Give me a break..."

[Michael Cole]
"Be quite, JR! Greatness is speaking."

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 DdDlh8N

[Tyler Breeze]
"Now you may be asking yourself, how did a gorgeous man, such as myself, end up here tonight. Is it because I want to win a title? Mmm... no. Is it because I want to be the "best in the world". Mmm... no. Is it because of the money? Mmm... partially. The reason I am here,... is to fix the uggo problem here in XWL."

[Jerry Lawler]
"Uggo problem?"

[Jim Ross]
"What's an uggo?"

[Michael Cole]
"Uggo means an ugly person."

[Jerry Lawler]
"If that's the case, does that make you an uggo, Cole?"

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Lsfpqdk

[Tyler Breeze]
"When they came to me a second time, almost begging me to grace XWL with my presence, I responded with the words they desperately wanted to hear... "Never fear... Prince Pretty is here". Here I stand before you today. If I am not mistaken, I could have swore I heard some booing earlier. I'll have you know that those of you that booed me and those of you that are booing me right now should be ashamed of yourselves. You should be ashamed for not only booing the most gorgeous man walking this planet, but you should be ashamed for that nasty zit on your cheek. You should be ashamed for every mole or freckle that sits on your hideous face. Meanwhile, I am here to show the world that my face is flawless."

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Jy7zMcf

[Tyler Breeze]
"You may be booing me now, but in time I know that you all will take my words into consideration and see that me being here is a good deed performed by yours truly. Me being here sets an example of not what you could be, because at this point, that's pretty much impossible for you people, but an example of what you want to be."

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 J3RdnSm

[Tyler Breeze]
"Ladies and gentlemen, my time here tonight is almost up. So while you still have the chance, I am allowing you to take all the pictures of me as you want. Use those pictures as motivation to hope that someday... maybe someday... you could amount to just half... just half... the man that I am. You see... this would is full of winners... and losers. In this case, I'm the winner... and you're all the losers. Basically,... I'm hot... and you're not."

With a smirk on his face, Tyler drops the microphone, lifts his phone back up, and begins checking himself out again.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 9Mgpynr

Tyler exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp.

[Jerry Lawler]
"Cole, you better not start dancing again."

[Jim Ross]
"If he starts dancing again, I'll leave."

[Michael Cole]
"Is that all it takes?"

[Jerry Lawler]
"How about Tyler Breeze?"

[Michael Cole]
"How about Tyler Breeze?! He's awesome! I love this guy!"

[Jim Ross]
"Oh brother..."

[Jerry Lawler]
"I don't get it. Where does he get off thinking he has the right to call people ugly or uggos or whatever he called it?"

[Michael Cole]
"The term is "uggos" and he can call people that because... well... look at him. The man is gorgeous!"

[Jim Ross]
"Cole, I think Jerry would agree with me when I say that I believe you've taken a fancy to Mr. Breeze... not that there's anything wrong with that."

[Michael Cole]
"Oh come one, Ross. It's not even like that. Unlike you, I'm actually mature enough to tell when a man is good looking."

[Jim Ross]
"Cole's preferences aside, let's take a look at XWL's next pay-per-view event... Digital Decision."

Supremacy transitions to a hype video for Digital Decision which takes place next month, live on pay-per-view.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 6:45 pm

like the promo
hate you
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:33 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
like the promo
hate you

You're just mad because he's hot, and you're not.

Posting for Sinister

Continuing with a intense night of action we cut to the ring where a young new interviewer is standing in the ring..

Interviewer- Ladies and gentlemen please welcome back to XWL. The NEW Horror himself Sami Callihan

After the roar of the crowd "The Death Machine" Sami Callihan walks through the curtain is not dressed for action he actually looks somewhat presentable tonight.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Normal_EVOLVE_10_A_Tribute_To_The_Arena_mp41020

Jr
Well ill be damned if it isnt Sami Callihan. Wasnt sure we would see him back in a XWL Arena anytime soon.

Cole
This guy is a joke! He needs to be put back in the padded cell they let him out of! Hes absolutely nuts.

Jr
Regardless of how you feel about this man you have to wonder why he is here. Im anxious to hear what he has to say.

Before the interviewer can even get a word out. Sami puts on a absolute sinister of a smile and drills the interviewer in the face with a clubbing blow and throws him out of the ring. Emphatically ending any chance the young interviewer had of asking Sami any questions. Sami then bangs the microphone over his skull and mouths the words "This thing on"?.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Normal_EVOLVE_10_A_Tribute_To_The_Arena_mp40999

Sami Callihan
How the hell is everyone?

Sami gages the reaction of the crowd only to quickly cut them off right when they cheer.

Sami Callihan
Fantastic! Because lemme tell you i dont think id be able to sleep at night knowing that i didnt make you fans happy. Truth be told i should love each and every one of you for the amount of money you put in my pocket so i can go buy god knows what ever the hell i want. and lots of dip.

Sami once again pauses and lets this hot XWL crowd react to his poisonous blurbs. He smirks and continues to speak

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Normal_EVOLVE_10_A_Tribute_To_The_Arena_mp41017

Sami Callihan
But the sad and ugly truth is I dont. I hate every single one of you that showed up here tonight with every fiber of my being. You idiots pay money to see a so called "Best in the world" Ladder match between crap bucket incarnate Aj Styles and Chris "Holy fucking shit guys check out this new awesome tattoo im getting to remain relevant" Jericho.  Truth be told i sincerely hope both of you fall off the ladder and land right on your skulls...together..Hell if XWL would pay me enough ill even come and push the ladder for them. Hell ya know what? You dont even have to pay me Id probably do it for free.

Callihan stops for a brief second really seeing that he has gotten under the skin of the XWL fan base. he continues this random tirade.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Normal_EVOLVE_10_A_Tribute_To_The_Arena_mp41124

Sami Callihan
I cant really understand how two jerk offs who are well past there prime can sit here and call themselves "Best in the World"? I mean Jericho only shows up when the money is right or when his shitty excuse for an avenged sevenfold ripoff cover band isnt playing some dingy little bar in bum fuck nowhere. That pisses me off..Really pisses me off..Sami Callihan should be the one on that ladder with Aj Styles. NOT Chris Jericho. I grew up watching you man. I enjoyed all your matches in other organizations..I remember saying "Hey i can put that guy in the dirt". I stand by that. Regardless of whoever wins in this little affair tonight. Just know that the Death Machine is coming to rip your fucking face off...and I cant wait to see you try to stop me..

Callihan slams drops the mic and does his trademark snarl and before exiting puts a huge dip in. He then proceeds to Steal a bottle of water from a fan who turns out to be a internet smark who read the dirtsheets and knew that Callihan was coming back tonight and spoiled it with his stupidly drawn "Sami You Rule" Poster. Callihan spits in the fans water bottle a huge chunk of dip and gives it back to the fan and proceeds to walk away as everyone in the crowd is confused as to what they just witnessed.  

Jr
That was a little unnerving and unexpected to say the least.

Cole
What are you insane? That was awesome! Sami Callihan feels disrespected that these fickle fans would choose to come and see Jericho and not him. And i actually agree with him! Sami has a right to be mad! I like this new side of him.

Jr
Fickle is a word that will be used quite a bit here tonight Cole.

The Camera cuts to the next segment which is advertising some of tonight's later events.

Last edited by ThatGuy on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:44 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
like the promo
love you
<3
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 3:06 pm

We return to Supremacy as we see Daniel Bryan standing alone in the ring as his entrance music comes to an end, he’s hanging his head down seemingly in shame as he’s obviously not happy about not making it to the finals of the King of the Ring.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 AmUBj7X

[Daniel Bryan] I feel like.. I feel like I’ve let all of you down..

He looks up now and continues to talk.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 R5Ui9Pq

[Daniel Bryan] Tonight was supposed to be a pretty big night for me, tonight was supposed to be the night where Daniel Bryan finally “made it” in XWL, remember that? But no, I didn’t beat Randy Orton, I’m not afraid to admit that he was the better man that night but I can’t help but have a feeling of guilt knowing that instead of getting a hard hitting, emotion filled King of the Ring finals all you’re gonna get is headlocks and shoulder tackles.. Now don’t worry, I’m not going to pull a Paul Heyman and rant, whine and complain for 20 minutes. I’m here to turn something bad into something good, a negative into a positive. I’m not going to have Supremacy 2014 go down in the books as the night Daniel Bryan gave up, it’s going to be remembered as the night Daniel Bryan fought back.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 I184TIf

The fans are relieved to see that Daniel’s motivation is still kicking as they begin to break out into “YES!” chants all throughout the arena as Daniel nods his head looking out at them.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 XZFRiwz

[Daniel Bryan] This right here is what I needed, knowing that I still have all of your support is what keeps me going and what gets me out of bed every morning. You guys never fail to put a smile on my face so I try to repay that by putting smiles on your faces by giving every single thing I’ve got when I perform in this ring. Tonight is going to be no different because I refuse to take no for an answer, I’m not leaving this ring until I get a fight. I don’t care who it is or how many people there is. Just because I didn’t make it to the King of the Ring finals doesn’t mean that’s going to stop me from wrestling tonight, there has got to be dozens of guys in the back who are itching for an opportunity on a huge show like this and what better way than to just go out and DO IT!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Isbsvst

[Daniel Bryan] Each and every one of you deserve it, I owe it to all of you. You spend your hard earned money to see XWL and I’m gonna be there. The end of King of the Ring is not the end of Daniel Bryan, I’m just getting started. I’m getting back up on my own two feet and making this night my own, it’s not too late to make 2014 my year. So if there’s anyone in the back who doesn’t have a match tonight and wants a chance to give these fans what they want and what they deserve! Lace up your boots and start stretching because I’m not going anywhere until I get the fight I want.

Daniel lowers his microphone and waits for up to 30 seconds but there’s no sign of anyone, Daniel looks disappointed at the lack of anyone showing up as he speaks again.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 XZFRiwz

[Daniel Bryan] I’m still waiting here, you know what? Maybe they need a little bit of motivation, howabout we give them some of this..

Daniel puts his microphone down now as he looks out to the crowd at all sides before raising his two arms in the air signalling more “YES!” chants. The chants continue on as Daniel motions for the crowd to get louder as they do, deafening yes chants fill the Bradley Center as Daniel stands his ground awaiting an opponent.

The theme of Brock Lesnar hits across the arena to the shock of the audience and Daniel Bryan. Brock Lesnar hasn't been seen in months, and Bryan isn't backing down. Daniel Bryan removes his shirt and throws it outside, preparing for the fight he asked for

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Y4AhKSu

Brock walks out from behind the curtain, and paces pack and forth on the top of the ramp whilst not removing his eyes from Daniel Bryan

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 QygTfpt

Brock walks down the ramp still keeping Bryan in his sight, Bryan still not backing down despite the clear size advantage that Brock owns. Brock jumps up onto the apron in tradition fashion

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 2JoW97p

Brock just stares a hole into Bryan before entering the ring, the moment he enters the ring Bryan goes for the attack! He dives onto Brock throwing wild shots as much as he can to try counter the power of Brock, Brock does his best to cover up before he manges to use his power to grab hold of Bryan and throw him down across the ring.

That doesn't stop the fight in Bryan though, as Bryan is back to his feet and once again diving at Brock..but this time it isn't successful as Brock delivers a sickening clothesline as Bryan is in mid-air! Bryan crashes into the mat with a sickening thud that can be heard all around the arena.

A look comes across the face of Brock like a man possessed, He drags Bryan to his feet and delivers yet another sick clothesline.  Brock then mounts Bryan and delivers punches of his own as Bryan tries to cover up, but to no success with the power of Brock being too much.

Brock then gets to his feet and stares out into the crowd before taking a look down at Bryan and making it clear he isn't done yet! He grabs hold of Daniel's hair and drags him to his feet and stares into the face of a now beaten Bryan before throwing up onto his shoulders!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Ki6zAJ4

F5! F5 By Brock onto Bryan! The crowd are in shock and show it by getting on their feet just to Boo Brock.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 RshZ3Yn

Brock stares out into the crowd once again before a smirk comes across his face as he looks down at the damaged caused to Daniel Bryan. Now Paul Heyman can be seen walking down the ramp, and joining Brock Lesnar in the ring, Heyman takes a look down at Bryan before laughing and shaking Brock Lesnar's hand, Heyman then grabs a microphone and stands in the middle of the ring with Brock

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 P3CPpRP

[Paul Heyman]
Ladies and Gentlemen.. This is the Beast Incarnate..this is my client...BROCK LESNAR!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 U6A2KHW

[Paul Heyman]
For the past few weeks, I've warned all of you, I've warned every superstar back there that when my client was ready he would come back and tonight is that night. This morning my client let me know he was ready, he felt the time is right to continue his path to the World Heavyweight Championship. BUT he also let me know his first victim and that is the man that all you admire so much, the man that is now laying in the centre of this ring as a beaten and broken man thanks to the hands of my client. Daniel Bryan stands for everything that is wrong with this business, despite failing, despite letting each and everyone of you down...You still cheer him, despite the fact that you all spent your hard earned money to see this man beat Randy Orton...he failed you. Can you people rely on a man who lets you down time and time again?

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 GHpg3Ek

[Paul Heyman]
He just stood in this ring begging for a fight and look what happened to him when he got one, This isn't a man that you should be cheering for..this certainly isn't a man who should have an opportunity like King of the Ring thrown his way...just to blow it. See my Client Cesaro..was screwed out of the opportunity he worked so hard to get, he screwed out of claiming what he deserves but despite that Cesaro is STILL The new next big thing. A title I once gave this man standing beside me and I was exactly right, he went onto conquer the WWE, he went onto conquer the UFC and now he will start to conquer XWL. Tonight is just the beginning of that, and Daniel Bryan is just the first of many victims to come.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Hehlemd

[Paul Heyman]
Now just incase you all missed it...This ladies and Gentlemen is THE BEAST INCARNATE.....BROCKKKK LESSNNNARRR!

Paul Heyman drops the microphone to the mat as a smirk comes across the face of both Heyman and Brock Lesnar

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 NGenhVc

Heyman raises the hand of Brock Lesnar as the crowd show their hate for Brock. Supremacy then fades to a video package for tonights United States Championship match

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:37 pm

$25,000 Ladder Match

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 SbSZmH8

| Justin Roberts |
This next contest at XWL Supremacy is the $25,000...Ladder Match! There are no countouts, no disqualifications, and the winner will be the man who pulls the briefcase down!

Watch the match pls. I know it's long but it's good!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 09chip-600
I've got cookies!

Fine, have it your way. Jerks. IGN Rose

The crowd is in awe of the brutal ladder match that just took place. Chris Jericho stands tall on the ladder clutching his briefcase while AJ Styles is practically motionless on the outside lying besides the steel steps. AJ uses one hand to hold his head which has gotta be in alot of pain, he uses the other hand to clutch at his ribs some of which may be broken. Jericho begins to climb down the ladder slowly as he is in alot of pain himself. Jericho makes it to the bottom and once again stands tall on the mat.

Meanwhile on the outside AJ Styles is trying to get back to a vertical base, he uses the side of the ring apron to assist him. AJ's legs are practically jelly at this point and he struggles just to stay on his feet for more then a few seconds. He uses those few seconds to roll under the bottom rope and enter the ring. Jericho looks at Styles with a confused look wondering why AJ has entered the ring. AJ finally makes it to a vertical base, he is clearly in alot of pain as he still clutches at his ribs, in a shocking unexpected display AJ Styles extends his hand to Chris Jericho.

Jericho arches a brow, both in shock and mild confusion, but AJ isn't backing down from his attempted show of respect. Jericho sets the briefcase down for a moment to cross his arms over his sweat-dampened, bruise-covered chest. After a few moments, he nods, gripping AJ's right hand in his own and shaking it to raucous cheers and a "Match Of The Year!" chant from the crowd. Jericho smiles towards AJ and raises his hand before actually handing him the briefcase, patting AJ on the back and rolling out of the ring, heading up the ramp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:19 pm

As the CM Punk hype package wraps up, Stephanie McMahon is shown standing in the ring looking as pleased as she ever has. Supremacy has been going swimmingly thus far, which is more than enough for her to be feeling pretty good about herself but knowing Breakdown’s General Manager, she’s no doubt also looking forward to what’s to come.

[Jim Ross]
Well, it seems our GM isn't done getting tongues to wag here tonight.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
And you're not referring to how great she looks are you JR?  Everyone is wondering about these two "alpha females" that have been signed to apparently change the face of our Divas Division!  Oh, oh wait.  She's about to talk.  Pay attention Michael!

[Michael Cole]
I always do whenever we're in the presence of our GM, King...

-Stephanie McMahon-
Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you’ve been enjoying this show as much as I have been, but please rest assured in knowing that the best is yet to come. And no, I’m not talking about the other matches we have lined up for tonight, what I’m referring to are debuts of two women who will flip this division on its head and be the faces of a new era of women’s wrestling here in XWL. These women have in spades what a number of women contracted right now lack: attitude.

-Stephanie McMahon-
I have spoken extensively to each of these women and there is no doubt in my mind and there will soon be no doubt in all of your minds that they are exactly what I say they are. These women aren’t going to shy away from the term diva, they aren’t going to disown it or try to redefine it and that’s because they embody down to a t just what it means to be a diva. These women are beautiful, and they know it and they damn sure aren’t afraid to use their looks to get what they want from whomever they want.

-Stephanie McMahon-
They may fool you into thinking they’re a couple of airheaded bimbos and if they do, then they’ve already won because making your enemy not recognize you as a threat is a surefire way to end up broken, defeated and embarrassed. When they’re not putting on an act, every word that they say is spoken with conviction and no matter how hard you may try to resist falling under their spell, it will only be a matter of time before you find yourselves at full attention whenever they come around.

-Stephanie McMahon-
But the most important thing is that they are not here to make friends as they already have each other to watch their backs and as much as it pains you to hear this, they aren’t going to lower themselves to pandering to you because at the end of the day cheers don’t win championships and with the talent that they possess they can easily make it to the top despite any ill-feelings you will express towards them.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Double-crossing, pulling the wool over someone’s eyes, manipulation, there’s nothing that they won’t do to come out on top and I personally can’t wait to see just how long it will take them to make victims out of whoever crosses their paths. Ladies and Gentlemen, I want you to rise to your feet and put your hands together in a show of respect for what these women are going to do for women’s wrestling because the best is no longer yet to come… the best is already here…

Stephanie stretches out her arm towards the stage with a look of pride on her face as if she were bringing in her own children into the world of wrestling, although with the hype she’s given them and the investment put into them, it wouldn’t come as a surprise to see Stephanie be highly protective of them as if they were her children. In the timeframe of a single show, the timespan of mere hours, these women are already on many people’s radar and if they’re everything that Stephanie says they are, or at least half, they will be in for quite a run in this company.

Despite Stephanie’s request for these two ladies to be shown the utmost respect, they have instead drawn the ire of the people to are really letting these young women have it before they even step through the curtain. Seconds go by two unfamiliar faces strut their stuff as they walk onto the stage even though they’re newcomers to the company, they’re not crumbling under the spot light or letting themselves be crushed by the force of the hatred being heaved their way.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 B7Q7KR

-Stephanie McMahon-
Please welcome: Charlotte and Sasha Banks… The Beautiful Fierce Females!

Wow, look at these two!  They look like they've been in this Division for years!  They look right at home in the spotlight!  What did Stephanie call them?

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 VK5d2N

[Michael Cole]
The "Beautiful Fierce Females", King.  The BFFs for short.  And looking at them King, they definitely are "Beautiful" and from my understanding they have quite the reputation of being "Fierce" when they're crossed.  And with this endorsement from one of the fiercest women in the history of our industry, these two women right here could well live up to the hype generated here tonight.

[Jim Ross]
I'm not a fan of self-promotion or tooting one's horn, but if this duo are as good as Stephanie says, and I have no reason to doubt her whatsoever, this could be a moment to remember folks.

Stephanie applauds voraciously, saying “Bravo! Bravo!” as The BFFs enter the ring though the GM can barely be heard over the boos of the crowd as those boos slowly pick up in volume, the longer The BFFs are out here showing that they are far from a class act. The smile disappears from Stephanie’s face in an instant when she looks around and realizes that there are no microphones for these two.

She begins screaming out from someone to get a microphone in their hands ASAP before somebody loses their job and sure enough within seconds a member of the crew quickly gets into the ring and hands each women their very own microphone. Banks raises the microphone to her mouth to speak but the boos just keep coming. She whips off her shutter shades to reveal to look of shock on her face that quickly devolves into disgust as she simply can’t believe that these people would have the audacity to treat her this way.

[$asha Bank$]
Ahem! Now I know y’all aren’t coming at the two of us like that as if we didn’t go out of our way, taking time out of our busy schedules to walk all the way out here so that all of you would have the honor of feasting your eyes on a prize that you can never have! See, I don’t know about you, Char, but I could be backstage doing a photoshoot, getting a facial so that my skin stays flawless or even shopping at stores they will never go to and buying things they will never be able to afford. Instead, being the nice, considerate people we are, we put that all aside and that’s the thanks we get? Uh-uh, y’all need to call up your mommas right now and apologize because obviously you wasn’t listening when she was trying to teach you some manners.

Charlotte raises her microphone with a similar scowl upon her face as she too lashes into the XWL Universe who continue to boo ferociously.

[Charlotte]
Manners are something you people clearly don't have and looking around at you, it looks like you don't have any kind of regard for your looks or your health either.  I'm not surprised seeing how you live in this poor cesspit excuse of a city, you people fit in among the dirt and grime perfectly.  And I don't know why you're all wasting your breath booing us because to be completely honest with you, we don't care.  You can make all the noise you want to, but already we're living up to the introduction given to us by the great Stephanie McMahon here tonight because you people are giving us more of a reaction than any of the other women on the roster have had in months... maybe even years!  And we've only been here what?  5 minutes?  The fact is, you're paying attention to us.  And trust us, that attention will be kept, one way or another.  If you want to boo us, please... continue.

The XWL Universe obliges with Charlotte's request, albeit booing even louder than before.  Charlotte holds both her arms out as though beckoning for more heat, as her BFF compatriot raises her mic once again.

[$asha Bank$]
Yes, please keep on booing us just because we’re not afraid to tell it like it is while you cheer for the likes of Madison Eagles. I mean really, Eagles is the most ugliest, the most nastiest, the most vile Diva’s champion that I have ever seen. And don’t forget that this chick has bones made of glass. Did you see her carrying on, crying about her little injury backstage? Ugh, what is this, like the fifth time the poor little baby has gotten a boo-boo this year alone, Char?

[Charlotte]
I've lost count because she's so boring to watch with her constant whining and complaining about how she thinks she's the best but she needs to cash in Money In The Bank on a tired, already beaten opponent to even accomplish anything.  Madison Eagles defines the term "paper champion", and that paper is going to get torn into tiny little pieces when we get our hands on her.  That is, if she doesn't tear anything else herself seeing how injury prone and useless she is.

[$asha Bank$]
Exactly. And that’s who we got  walking around as champion? You can’t be serious. I think it’s time Grandma trades in that title for a walking stick because the only reason why she has that strap in the first place is because we weren’t around to raise the bar and keep it out of her reach. But now that we have stepped onto the scene, you better believe that she’s numero uno on our list to smack around until she goes running back to her kangaroo farm in Australia and so that the wrestling can be left to the pros.

The more these two women speak the more the crowd grows to hate them  and a small chant breaks out in support of the Diva’s champion but Charlotte isn’t about to let that go on for long.

[Charlotte]
Oh no!  Don't chant her name!  You don't want her coming out here and picking up another injury on her way out here do you?  Poor, fragile Madison... it's a shame you're not blessed with the physiques and talent we have.  Plus nobody can understand a thing you're saying with that accent of yours, so you were doomed to fail from the start.  I guess that explains why nobody cares about the Divas Division anymore, with you as the champion... but all of that is about to change.

Charlotte grins before continuing as Sasha claps her onwards.

[Charlotte]
You see, a lot of you may not know this but my father is Ric Flair...

Several "Woo"s rise up from the audience who show their respect for the legendary "Nature Boy" as Charlotte wags her finger at them.

[Charlotte]
Uh uh... no!  My dad doesn't like you guys either.  Trust me.  He's told me horror stories about this city and it's people from the time he was wrestling which I won't go into because it's a waste of my breath.  

A roar of disapproval can be heard.

[Charlotte]
But as I was saying, my dad always used to say "to be the man, you have to beat the man" and that same saying applies to the XWL Divas and the XWL Divas Division from this moment onwards.  Whoever you are, Madison Eagles, Paige, Layla or any of the other nobodies on the roster... if you haven't beaten either of us, you're nothing.  You might have a title or you might be higher up the card than we are, but as far as we're concerned, you're taking our rightful spot that we deserve.  It's in my blood and my genes to be the very best and I won't settle for anything less.  And trust me, while Sasha may not have this in her DNA she's every damn bit as good as I am if not better and that says a lot about her on it's own.

Sasha dramatically curtseys while thanking Charlotte for her kind words.

[$asha Bank$]
What I got in my DNA is a different kind of legendary genes because in case y’all didn’t already know, my cousin just so happens to be a man by the name of…oh who am I kidding? I know y’all are already looking us up tryna to figure out what took this company so long to hire the hottest players in the game right now. I don’t know the reason why myself. Please, like I’m gonna try to dumb myself down to get on their level of thinking. Luckily for us, this division and all of you, Stephanie McMahon is a woman who knows what she’s doing and she didn’t hesitate to sign us to the most lucrative contract any women has ever gotten because fixing this division is going to take a lot of time and money. I may not have been born into the wrestling world, but I know how tough the streets can get and how to defend myself on them, which means that our looks aren’t the only thing that’s dangerous about us.

To emphasize that point, Charlotte and Sasha take a moment to pose for the cameras putting huge smiles on their faces to brighten up the days of the fans who didn’t really ask for this and probably don’t want it.

[$asha Bank$]
You know what bothers me though? The fact that we got all these basic women running around here acting like they’re all that when in reality they’re all wack. I’m sorry to have to say this, not really, but it’s time for the mediocrity to stop being accepted. It’s time for these divas to step their game up or get to steppin’ up outta this company. These little girlies had their fun, but now it’s time for the grown-ups to show them how it’s done. We don’t need to worry about making friends because let’s face it: everybody’s a hater by default but Charlotte and I don’t have a jealous bone in our bodies because we only want what’s best for everyone and we can’t really help that we’re so much better than the rest in every way imaginable.

[Charlotte]
Our word and the word of a McMahon to back us up should be enough to convince you of that but once again, you let something good go way over your heads and decide to support your generic "heroes"... the divas who prance around all pretty and nice, like butter couldn't melt in their mouths... and they actually thank you for being such great fans.  Reality check.  You fans should be thanking us for being here to save this division and for putting on the shows and matches we're about to put on.  Despite what most of the Divas think, this business isn't all flowers and rainbows.  And we're the storm that's about to shake things up.  Oh, and for the few Divas who do think they have a slight edge or an attitude... trust us, they'll have a whole brand new definition of the word "bitch" once they've crossed our path.

The fans are incensed at this point and are chanting several Divas' names in the hope that someone - anyone - would come out to interrupt this egotistical rant by the BFFs.  But it continues...

[Charlotte]
If you have any brain cells at all, which let's face it, you probably don't... you're probably asking yourselves why somebody as good as I am, or why somebody as good as Sasha would need someone to back them up... Why don't we just turn on each other right now and prove how good we are on our own?... But we don't need to explain ourselves to anyone or list reason after reason after reason.  Together we're just better than we are alone, it's as simple as that.  We're two of a kind and the only two women to fit the mold of the perfect Diva.

Sasha applauds as she stands off to the side and just before she speaks again she wipes away a fake tear out from under her eye.

[$asha Bank$]
Brilliantly put, Char, I couldn’t have said it any better myself. I never thought of it that way, but we really are the complete package! Wow, this is truly a historic moment for this company. For the first time ever you have two women who look good and can hold their own when they step inside of that ring. Just look at the duos that came before, we had The “Beautiful” People, we had The Chickbusters, and who could forget the United Queendom? So many “friends” have tried to come together to leave their mark, but their true colors always came out in the end and everything that they worked to achieve just blew away in the wind. The difference between all of those failures and us is that Charlotte and I really are BFFs and we were straight with each other from the very beginning.

To demonstrate the truth of that statement, the two exchange a similar low-five to the one that they did earlier on.

[$asha Bank$]
And what all that means is that the BFFs don’t have an expiration date and as long as we’re around all eyes are going to be on us. Because if it ain’t about The BFFs then you shouldn’t care about it. If it ain’t about the BFFs then you shouldn’t even think about it because all wasting your time with those other replaceable chicks will do is make you feel sorry that they all can’t be more like us. The way we walk, the way we talk, the way we dress and accessorize with only the finest money can buy, can’t nobody do it better. Like, do you see what some of these hussies wrestle in? Talk about having no self-respect. But don’t worry, you won’t have to put up with that anymore.

[Charlotte]
It's about time we brought some "flair" to the women's side of this industry.  You look at the men's side and you have Superstars.  A Superstar is exactly what it sounds like.  Their name is up in bright lights.  Pay-per-views are sold on their name value alone.  But when it comes to us women, we're there for eye candy and just to balance the books when it comes to sexism, just so this industry can get by and exist.  We're going to change that.  Soon enough, the names of Sasha Banks and Charlotte will be up there alongside the biggest names in this business and we will make our stand unlike the weak-minded little girls who are happy to do barely nothing each week except go around flashing their skin or hit the most basic of wrestling maneuvers to make a quick buck, instead of aiming for the big prize.  And you'd better believe we're here for exactly that.  We're aiming for the top... We won't give up until one of us is standing here as Divas Champion knowing that finally we've brought some value and prestige back to that title.  Face facts... by just saying that right now and being the daughter of Ric Flair, I've already taken steps towards that.

Charlotte looks smug as can be after delivering the BFFs mission statement.  The fans start shouting "Shut the fuck up!" as loudly as they can, to which she snaps back angrily.

[Charlotte]
If we were to shut up, you'd go back to sitting there like zombies while two women who don't know the difference between a wristlock and a wristwatch try to get through a wrestling match...  Is that what you want?   Why don't YOU shut up and listen and show us the respect we deserve?!

Charlotte's rage clearly comes from her father as she is all fired up which is reminiscent of "The Nature Boy" for a moment as she snarls in the direction of the audience.  Sasha calms her by putting her arm around her and speaking into her ear before raising her own mic.

[$asha Bank$]
Easy girl, don’t let them get you all hot and bothered. They’re just mad because from the moment we came out here they’ve been looking for a flaw, something to hold against us as a reason why we’re not everything we said we are, and then some, but they’re coming up with a whole lotta nothing! That’s eating them up inside and trust me, Char, they can’t stand that we’re pretty much perfect, but what can you do? I didn’t ask to be gifted with this much beauty and talent and you didn’t ask to be daughter of one of the greatest… excuse me- the greatest wrestler of all time, these are the things that just happened and we chose to make the most of it. What these backwards-ass, broke-ass, don’t-realize-they’re-in-the-presence-of-royalty-ungrateful-ass fans don’t realize is that we’re not making threats, these are promises…no, these are guarantees. And even after we brightened up your day you have the nerve to speak to us like that? Ain’t nobody got time for that. We’ll leave now so you can have some time to reflect and realize what you did was wrong and maybe, just maybe, we’ll decide to forgive you.

Sasha looks over at Charlotte who nods approvingly then puts her shades back on.

[$asha Bank$]
Who’s the baddest?

The fans answer the question with another vicious round of boos that get drowned out by The BFFs’ theme. They have every bit of reason to be annoyed, to be pissed off by the audacity these two women showed despite not even being in the company for a full hour. The two women take bows, refusing to let the fans rattle then begin making their way out of the arena.

[Jim Ross]
Well folks, the first shots have been fired in the BFFs war on the Divas Division. They certainly seem to have the confidence and the self-belief to go some way in accomplishing their goals.

I'm not the biggest fan of the way they approached their debut, but I have to admit, they kept my attention every second they were out here.

[Michael Cole]
You can't name two women in this industry right now with a brighter future than Charlotte and Sasha Banks. The BFFs are here and based on what we just witnessed, I'd bet they're here to stay.

As the BFFs exit up the ramp under a veil of disapproval from the fans, there's a lot of buzz on social media and in the fans' minds about this showing. If nothing else, you can’t knock these women for a lack of confidence, and the attitude that Stephanie vowed they would have was there in spades. Charlotte and Sasha may be beyond full of themselves, but if they walk the walk as well as they talk the talk then they will be a threat to every woman on the roster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:51 pm

As Supremacy rolls on, we are treated to an image that we have not seen in two weeks now.
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Z_true10
[Michael Cole]

Oh come on, you gotta be kidding me! I thought this punk was out for good when Nash and Hall demolished him two weeks ago! I mean, yeah he had a match with Ziggler the next week, but he got dominated!
[Jerry Lawler]

Well Cole, you can't keep a good man down, and I guess Ryder is here to stay. I'm not sure we can say that about the Outsiders though, they haven't showed up since the attack.
As the usual bickering goes on, we hear applause as Zack Ryder, a man who hasn't shown up in this form in two weeks appears.
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Z_true11
Welcome everyone, to episode three, of Z! True Long Island Story!. I am your host...
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Z_true12
[Zack Ryder

... the internet champion, Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder!
Suddenly, Zack breaks into a coughing fit that seems like it lasts for hours.
[Zack Ryder

Eh, sorry about that broskis, my lungs are still a tad bit damaged after what the Outsiders did two weeks ago. I mean, are you serious bro? I make a little light-heated joke, then you slam me into the ring steps? And now you haven't even come to the building since! But you know what, that's behind us. What I would like to share with my broskis though, is that the Ryder Revolution has gotten so big, that even the preisident is fist pumping along. That's right, the big prez, Obama! Don't believe me? Well here it is!
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 1308254886
The view suddenly shifts away from this picture and to yet another logo.
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Are_yo10
[Scott Stanford]

Ladies and gentlemen, you're watching AreyouSiriusBro, Satellite Radio!
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Tweet_10
We see Ryder in his car once again, as the words "Tweet it" appear at the bottom of the screen. We gear the tune of Michael Jackson's "Beat it" begin.

[Zack Ryder

Just tweet it, tweet it, tweet it, tweet it, the broskis can not be defeated! Getting your tan out, doin it right, we're gonna party, all day and all night. Just tweet it, tweet it. Just tweet it, tweet it. Just tweet it, tweet it, Just tweet it, tweet it.
And at that the screen fades into something we have not seen before, it is a purple and orange logo that says "Zack Ryder at the movies.", with the o in movies being a popcorn bowl. The scene switches to Ryder in a Wolverine outfit, and he begins to speak in a deep, gruff voice.

[Woo Woo Wolverine]

Broskis, I am, the woo woo wolverine. I go to Professor G's school for gifted guidos. I have a party factor, so all tiredness and hangovers I get, simply heal up on their own. Being the woo woo wolverine is hard work. You have to protect all the other party animals out there, while teaching the young ones the right way to party. But, I'm able to do it, with the help of the rest of the Bro-Men!
At this, a picture appears on screen of Zack in that same Wolverine outfit, Snooki dressed as Raven, The Situation dressed as Cyclops, and Mikey D dressed up as Colussus. Then, it cuts back to Zack, however he looks a tad confused.
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Wolver12
[Woo Woo Wolverine]

Wait, who am I? Why am I here Who are you? I don't remember anything....
With this Ryder storms off, as we are greeted to the logo for Broski of the Week.
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Broski10
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Ryder_10
[Zack Ryder

Congratulations to JedsWorld on becoming the third broski of the week with that awesome video! I mean, seriously, Saved by the Bell is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! But, other then that, that's all the time we have for today broskis, so until next time, like me on Facebook... follow me on Twitter... subscribe to me on Youtube...but the official Zack Ryder merchandise at XWLShop.com.....get #RyderRevolution trending.....and take care, spike your hair!
As the screen fades to black, Breakdown rolls on.

(I'm ashamed I know the names of three Jersey Shore characters)
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:58 pm

We are shown a video to hype up the main event...Breakdown returns and the lights go pitch black!! The crowd lets out a gasp!! The tron lights up, showing a camera, which by the looks of it is being held by a man who is walking in the woods. A loud cracking noise followed by leaves rustling startles the cameraman. He turns around and we see Erik Rowan peering out from behind a tree at the man

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_mo9uvxSGXu1s25wgdo4_400

Erik Rowan
So.. You're here… Follow me, and no matter what you do… Don't stray too far behind..

The camera man follows Erik through the woods and into a clearing where we can see a large shed.

Erik Rowan
In here…

The cameraman follows Erik into the shed. As soon as he steps through the doorway the door slams behind him. The camera swivels around and we can see the cameraman's hand reach out and try the door handle, but it doesn't budge. The camera thrusts violently from side to side as the cameraman seems to be trying to smash his way back out of the shed.

Erik Rowan
It's an entrance.. Not an exit.. Come…

The cameraman watches as Erik Rowan begins to slowly walk down a hallway. The camera turns back around to face the door once more as we begin to hear pounding on it from the other side and the faintest shout "Let me out of here!!". The camera turns once again towards Erik, but.. he's no where to be seen. The cameraman begins to slowly walk down the hallway, moving the camera from side to side, using the built in flashlight to guide him. The cameraman stops at what looks to be a closet. A strangle yellow smoke can be seen seeping out of the doors and a sheep's baaaahh can be heard from inside. We can see the cameraman's hand reach out as he opens the door… He lets out a startled cry as something pours out of the closet, filling the floor of the hallways with… teeth?.. The cameraman's hand is shown reaching out and picking up one of the teeth, using the camera's light to inspect it so we can clearly see that the teeth don't belong to a human.. but rather.. a wolf.. The cameraman begins to slowly wade through the wolves teeth.. further down the hallway… He finally makes it to another door. The cameraman's hand can be seen reaching out once again.. As he grabs the handle a hissing sound can be heard and he pulls back his hand quickly, letting out a gasp of pain! He looks down at his hand which is now swollen red. He continues down the hallway.. He reaches another door, behind this one we can hear what sounds to be a man crying out in pain. The cameraman's hand slowly reaches out, this time shaking. He stops, almost about to let his fear overrule his curiosity. But the door opens up quickly and Erik Rowan's sheep masked face pops out, causing the cameraman to jump back in surprise.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Li8z0dk

Erik Rowan
I told you not to stray… Come.. In here…. He's here…

The cameraman walks in and immediately his camera's light flickers off as a breeze hisses through the room, exiting out the door which Erik slams behind them… Darkness… A creaking of a rocking chair can be heard.. back and forth.. back and forth… All of a sudden a screen lights up in the room. A very large screen. On the screen we can see a video..

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 M8s8dv9j-1366596910

All of a sudden the video begins to get covered one by one by smaller videos until all of the smaller videos fill the screen… Some of them are of the latest vines, some of the current big pop artists, some of men in suits shaking hands, some of money….. The screen goes dark… Another video is played on it, this one of two wolves fighting over a piece of meat… It then cuts to some images of the current wars that are taking place around the country now.. All of a sudden those images begin to get covered one by one once again by smaller videos of vines, top ten music videos, and images of money.. The screen goes black again… Now that all the videos have stopped we can once again hear the creaking of Bray's rocking chair in the darkness..

Bray Wyatt
They've been lying to you maaan… They've been covering up the truth right in front of your eyes… But what they don't want you to find out… is that the sheep outnumber the wolves..

The screen lights up again, this time showing a Miley Cyrus video playing. The video begins to get covered by smaller videos of news reporters, youtube videos, and interviews…. "14 billion pounds of garbage are dumped into the ocean every year".. "20,000 civilians were killed"… "Expanding spendings on war"… "Hasn't eaten three meals in one day for the past three years"… The voices of the reporters have now drowned out the singing from the music video. The screen begins to flicker… Three letters begin to flash across it…… "Run"…"Run"…."Run"….The screen goes dark…

Bray Wyatt
The truth is what will change the world.. I am what can save it…

Something smashes into the screen, shattering it!! The noise causes the cameraman to drop his camera, and we hear a thud as it hits the floor in the darkness….

Bray Wyatt
Or end it

A match can be a heard being lit. A lantern is placed next to the camera, dimly lighting it's surroundings so that we can see the open door which the cameraman entered the room through. We hear Erik's voice.

Erik Rowan
Let me show you to the exit….

We can see the camera man's hands reaching down towards the camera, but he is stopped by Rowan.

Erik Rowan
You won't be needing that any longer..

The cameraman follows Erik out the room. We can see them walking away from the camera.. Just as they turn the corner…

Bray Wyatt
We're here..

The door slams shut on it's own, blowing the lantern out causing the screen to go black..
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:22 am

Awesome show
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:59 am

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Hqdefault

Bray Wyatt
..We are living in the days of Noah……

'But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.'

Bray Wyatt
You want to see something… really scary?

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 20130528_Bray_Wyatt_LIGHT_HOMEPAGE

Bray Wyatt
They've been lying to you maaan..

'even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.'
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 CBS-future-tech-2014

Bray Wyatt
You wake up, you put on your shackles, and you go to work. You bend over backwards just so you can make enough money to support yourself and your family…

Bray Wyatt
And when you accomplish that, when you finally have enough… They change what enough is…

'And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.'
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Credit-card

Bray Wyatt
They force you to buy make-up, new clothes, and masks to live up to societies expectations…

'And ye shall hear of wars ... For nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom.'
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Afghan_us_troops_460

Bray Wyatt
They force you to purchase all of the newest devices, so that they can have you looking at your little screen while the world decays around you…

'Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.'
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Club90degree

Bray Wyatt
They keep you distracted…. They don't give your eyes time to wander, they don't give your mind time to question….

'and there shall be famine.'
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Screen-Shot-2014-04-06-at-7.36.14-PM-562x431

Bray Wyatt
Lie after lie after lie… They plaster your hopes and dreams up on a billboard, keeping your eyes away from the hidden truth… And who's on that billboard?.. Well he's the man with a heart of gold and a mask full of smiles. He's the one who plays the part of the "hero". He's the one who tells you that everything's going to be okay, because he was told that everything's going to be okay..

'Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.'
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Dead-Fish-Wikimedia-537x365

Bray Wyatt
EVERYTHING IS NOT GOING TO BE OKAY!!!

'and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.'
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 PTSD+in+Natori+Japan

Bray Wyatt
I'm here to tell you the truth maaan. I'm here to tell you what you don't want to hear.. You can choose vilify me for rocking the boat, or you can change course before it sails into seas that can't be tamed by man alone..

'and earthquakes in divers places.'
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Earthquakes-world

Bray Wyatt
That man on that billboard.. He's going to help me save all of you… He's going to help me save the world.. But tonightTONIGHT I need to save him....  

Bray Wyatt
Or End Him..

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 20130702_poll_teaser_wyattfam

Bray Wyatt
We're here..

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Mqdefault

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Jim Ross
What a great night Supremacy has been so far, to kick off the show, we saw Sheamus retain his championship in what can only be described as a three on one handicap brawl.

Jerry Lawler
Don't forget that ladder match between Chris Jericho and AJ Styles! Talk about a brutal ending to a match!

Michael Cole
Jericho raised the stakes, and Jericho reaps the rewards while AJ Styles fades back into irrelevancy where he belongs.

Jim Ross
Well, I wouldn't say he was irrelevant. He may not have won the match, but he put in one hell of a fight, and I can see big things in his future.. But enough about what we've already seen. How about what we've got coming up tonight!

Michael Cole
I personally can't wait to see Fandango teach CM Punk a lesson in respect.

Jerry Lawler
I'm looking forward to Madison Eagles defending her Divas Championship against the lovely Paige. That one is bound to be a slobber knocker, folks!

Jim Ross
Of course King, but I'm looking forward to two matches, the first being the King of the Ring final between Randy Orton and John Cena. Then of course we have the Main event of the night, the Triple Threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship between Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Dean Ambrose.

Michael Cole
My Money's on Shawn Michaels.

Jerry Lawler
My gut says to go with Dean Ambrose, he's a wild card, and you can't help but think that the former members of DX will be too distracted by their personal feelings toward one another.

Jim Ross
Well I'm going with the King of Kings, Triple H. What Shawn Michaels did to him earlier this month has only motivated the Cerebral Assassin to regain his throne.

The lights dim as the ring announcer takes his place in the middle of the ring.

The Ring Announcer
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and will determine your 2014 King of the Ring...

Jim Ross
Here we go folks, business is about to pick up as two of XWL's finest fight it out for the right to call themselves 'King'.

Jerry Lawler
I don't care who wins tonight, they're not getting my crown. There are too many so called kings running around this place, why don't they change things up and have an emperor of the ring instead?

Michael Cole
That's ridiculous! It's a part of the XWL tradition to name a new King every year at Supremacy, changing that now just to feed your ego would be a colossal mistake.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 0gRLKNe

Jim Ross
Oh come on now Cole, you know King is just joking, but enough about that, here comes the first contestant, Randy Orton!

Michael Cole
This is my pick right here, the new King of the Ring.

Jerry Lawler
Maybe so, but it's hard to count John Cena out after the last couple of months he's had, holding a victory over Randy Orton at the grandest stage of them all.

Michael Cole
Did you not hear Randy earlier tonight? He already explained that the voices in his head had him distracted at Final Stand, but this time, that won't even be a factor. Randy intends to allow his own deprived mind to take control, doing whatever it'll take to secure the victory.

Randy Orton steps out onto the stage and slowly makes his way down the ramp as his music continues to play.

Jim Ross
I have to say that what Randy said earlier tonight struck fear into my soul. I'd never bet against John Cena, the man's motto is to never give up, but I'm afraid that tonight, if Randy Orton gets his way, John may have no other choice.

Jerry Lawler
The wild card that is Randy Orton's mind is something that John can't afford to overlook here, he has to keep his eyes on him at all times, not once giving him an opportunity to take advantage, and that's a lot easier said than done.

Michael Cole
I'm glad you two are finally coming around to my way of thinking. Tonight we will witness the destruction of John Cena, and the defining moment of Randy Orton's career in XWL when he's finally crowned the King of the Ring.

Randy Orton is now inside the ring, he paces around for a couple of seconds, looking out to the crowd who don't seem to appreciate his presence, but that doesn't deter him as he turns to face the stage, still pacing around the ring, but not taking his eyes away from the stage.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 DktNpR5

The crowd comes alive as John Cena's entrance music starts to play, the entire arena making noise, whether they're for or against him.

Jerry Lawler
Randy Orton is Cole's pick, this man right here, John Cena is my pick. Who's your pick to win this, JR?

Jim Ross
Honestly, King, I'm not sure, this could go either way, and quite frankly, I feel like both of these contenders deserve the victory equally.

Michael Cole
Now you're the one joking JR, you have to be! How can you sit there with a straight face and say that John Cena deserves the victory when he lost his right to be here tonight two weeks ago to Bobby Roode?

Jim Ross
Because Cole, John Cena accepts that he lost to Roode, but he didn't ask to be given a second chance, and I don't blame him one big for taking it, and I'm pretty sure anyone in his situation would have as well.

John Cena charges out through the curtains to a huge reaction from the audience, he heads up to the stage and looks out to the crowd in attendance.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 WuIMZ9V

A smile comes across his face as he strikes a salute and sprints full speed down the ramp, and into the ring.

Michael Cole
You see? This is exactly why I can't stand him!

Jim Ross
What are you talking about Cole?

Cena looks at Orton who is leaning against the corner of the ring, then heads to the ropes, rebounding off of them twice before throwing his baseball cap off his head and into the crowd.

Michael Cole
There! See, that! Paul Heyman said it perfectly earlier tonight. John thinks he can use a slogan and a couple of pieces of merchandise to brainwash this crowd into cheering for him.

Jerry Lawler
I wouldn't call it brainwashing, he's simply showing his appreciation to the people who have given him support throughout his career.

Michael Cole
See JR, he even has Jerry brainwashed. Luckily for the world, the likes of Paul Heyman, Cesaro, Randy Orton and myself are wise to his actions, and we will not allow it to continue.

Jim Ross
Is that so Cole, and what exactly are you going to do about it, please tell us.

Michael Cole
I'm going to sit right here and do my job by supporting Randy Orton as he punts Cena in the skull.

John Cena's music finally comes to a close as he pulls off his shirt and throws it into the other side of the crowd, then takes his place in the opposite corner to Randy Orton.

Jim Ross
Yes, well I'm pretty sure your job description says to remain neutral, however it looks like this contest is about to begin, so let's forget about this little conversation.

*DING DING DING*

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 7edKnnD

Cena and Orton eye eachother across the ring and begin to pace around, switching sides momentarily, before both jump into a lock up with one another. At first it looks like John Cena might be winning the lock up, but Orton quickly turns the tables as he moves his arms around his head, trapping his opponent in a headlock. Cena struggles to break free, trying to drag his weight back, and then attempting to loosen his grip by throwing Orton towards the ropes, but he sees it coming and drags Cena down to the canvas with him, still holding a tight grip around his head and neck. With the crowd behind him, Cena is able to pull himself up to one knee, with Randy's weight holding the rest of him down, but Cena overpowers him, pulling Orton up with him, and throwing himself back onto the canvas, sending Orton crashing down with him, back first, which is enough to break up the hold, giving John Cena room to breathe as Orton slithers backwards, bringing himself back up onto his knees, while Cena is back to his feet. The crowd start to chant “Let's go Cena, Cena Sucks”, Cena cracks a smile before heading back towards Orton.

As Cena gets closer to his opponent, Orton lashes out with a right fist, stunning John Cena momentarily, allowing him to place the headlock on once more, wasting no time this time as he forces Cena down onto his back and piles on the pressure, leaning all of his weight against his arm which is wrapped tightly around the back of Cena's head, a sick grin slapped across his face while his opponent's face grows redder as he tightens his grip. With plenty of strength left inside him, it doesn't take long for Cena to be able to pull himself back up to his knee again, and then to his feet, with Randy still keeping his grip around his head, Cena backs himself into the ropes and pulls Orton's grip loose, firing him toward the opposite side of the ring, and as Orton comes firing back, he's met with a shoulder block that knocks him down to the canvas, but he's quick to recover as he jumps right back up to his feet, and Cena is ready with another shoulder block, quickly back to his feet again, Orton is ready for the third shoulder block, countering with a drop kick to Cena's arm.

Jim Ross
Randy Orton was ready for that, it looks like Cena's going to have to vary up his move set here if he wants to catch him off guard.

Cena holds his upper arm in pain and staggers back toward the rope, passing the momentum over to Randy Orton who follows up with a right jab to Cena's jaw, leaving him stunned against the ropes. Staring at the arm that Cena was just holding, Orton's mind works like clockwork as he grabs hold f it and pulls it over the top rope, then under, and pulls the arm towards Cena, who yells out in pain as the wire digs into the inside of his arm. The referee tells Orton to stop, but he doesn't listen, forcing the referee to start his count, giving him until five to let go.

1.. 2.. 3.... 4...

As soon as the referee says 4, and not a moment sooner, Randy Orton lets go of Cena's arm and steps away from the ropes, leaving the vulnerable Cena leaning against them, trying to shake the life back into his arm, but just as he's about to move, Orton sprints towards him, sending him over the top rope and to the outside with a clothesline. Cena falls onto the hard floor, and Orton follows, exiting the ring through the middle rope, he stands on the apron and look down at his opponent, who reaches up to grab his foot, pulling his foot from underneath him, sending him crashing down to the ground beside him.

Jerry Lawler
That could have been exactly what John Cena needed. This match hasn't been going his way, Randy has been on the assault from the get go, but this could give John Cena his opportunity to recover.

Jim Ross
That was a nasty fall Randy just took off of the apron, hitting the back of his head on the floor, he could have cost himself right there.

Michael Cole
It's still early in this match JR, you can't make that call just yet, both men have a lot left in the tank.

Orton drags himself over to the barricade as Cena uses the apron beside him to pull himself back up to his feet, he looks on as Orton struggles to pull himself up with the barricade, he steps over to him.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 M04SRPk

But as Cena reaches out his arms to grab him, Orton sidesteps, sticking his leg out in front of Cena's feet, leaving him to fall against the barricade as Orton hurries back behind him, lifting John's head up, only to smash it right back down against the barricade. Orton's devious grin returns as he holds the back of Cena's head in his palm, and slams it into the top of the barricade again. His grin grows bigger as he lifts his head up again, this time taking a second to say something inaudible to his opponent, which appears to light a fire underneath him, as Orton attempts to slam his head into the barricade for the third time, but he resists, pushing Randy back to the ground. He slithers back to his feet in an instant, and Cena knocks him back down to the floor with a thunderous clothesline, but the impact of the move causes Cena to fall too, leaning against the apron as he tries to catch his breath back again.

Noticing Orton stirring, Cena pulls himself back up once more and goes over to him, he leans over and lifts him back up to his feet, holding onto his shoulder as he throws him into the barricade, his back takes the brunt of the impact, leaving him slumped in front of the barricade .Cena grabs a hold of him once more, dragging him towards the apron, looking to take the action back into the ring, but he underestimates how much Orton has left inside him, and Orton overpowers him, pulling him back, sending him firing shoulder first into the steel steps with a huge clang. The crowd are chanting “Holy Shit” as Cena is left a broken heap on the floor, with the steel steps lying on their side to the right of him.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 EW3aJJg

Michael Cole
YES!! Orton told us that he was going to destroy John Cena tonight, and that's exactly what he's doing.

Jim Ross
It doesn't look too good for Cena. Everything he's tried has been reversed and used against him, and between that drop kick earlier in the match and the impact of that crash into the Steel steps, I'm not sure how much more damage that arm can take.

Jerry Lawler
It's already well documented that Cena's had problems with that arm, and Randy is smart to be taking advantage of that. As much as I dislike it, this is the finals in the King of the Ring tournament, if you want to win, you have to be willing to hurt your opponent, and if they show a weakness, well you better be willing to take advantage of that weakness, or you might just be kissing your chances of victory goodbye.

John Cena has yet to move as Orton stalks behind him, another sickening grin on his face as he lifts the motionless John Cena up and under the bottom rope, back into the ring. Sliding in after him, Orton attempts to put an end to the match by covering his opponent.

Cena kicks out just in time to break the count! Orton doesn't appear at all surprised as Cean rolls away from him, trying to create some distance between them. Back on his feet, Orton slowly steps over to the downed Cena, raising his foot up, and bringing it down with a thud against Cena's right ankle, then his left ankle. Cena grabs down to his feet, but Orton follows up by stomping down on his right arm, then his left hand, leaving Cena hurting all over as Orton makes his way to his head, jumping up, and coming back down with a knee to the side of his head. Content with his work, Orton turns around, looks out to the audience and taunts them by raising his arms up into the air in typical Orton fashion, causing them to roar thunderous boos towards the man, and the distraction is enough to motivate Cena back to his feet, Orton turns around, startled to see him back up, he goes in for a punch, but Cena ducks under his fist and retaliates with a fist of his own, and another, and another, leaving Orton dazed, he runs back toward the rope and fires himself off, knocking Orton down for the moment with another shoulder block, and just like before, Orton is back to his feet in an instant, but having learnt from his previous mistake, Cena is the one waiting this time, he kicks the unexpecting Orton in the gut, hooks onto his head with his arm, and lifts his body up into the air, hiting a fisherman suplex on the viper, turning the match around to his advantage for the first time all night.

With the crowd completely behind him, the fired up Cena lets out a loud roar as Orton backs himself into the corner, and Cena sprints forward, throwing all of his weight toward Orton, and following up with strike after strike, lefts and rights, over and over again until Orton slumps down, but he isn't done there, as he grabs Orton's legs and lifts him up from the corner, turning him around 180 degree's before dropping him back down to the canvas with a thud. With all the momentum on his side, Cena falls into the cover.

With an early two, Orton lifts up his shoulder to break the count. Cena doesn't waste a second as he gets back to his feet, looking down at Orton who is still lying on his stomach, he heads over the ropes, exiting the ring onto the apron, he heads over to the corner, using the ropes to climb up to the top, watching Orton as he starts to stir back to his feet, waiting for the right time to strike, but Orton doesn't get up to his feet, and instead throws himself into the ropes, causing Cena to lose his balance, giving him the perfect opportunity to swoop in. With Cena mounted up on the top turnbuckle, Orton grabs hold of his head once more, climbing up to the second turnbuckle himself, he uses his free arm to lift Cena up into the air, suplexing him off the top turnbuckle into the middle of the ring. Both men crash onto the canvas, which only causes the audience to cheer even louder.

Jim Ross
John Cena was finally gaining momentum, but all of that has been put to an end by Randy Orton with that suplex.

Jerry Lawler
All I can say is that this match is already ten times better than its Final Stand equivalent. I'm not too bothered about who proves victorious any more, because you're right JR, both these men are deserving of calling themselves the King of the Ring.

Jim Ross
And I stick by that King, but we have to remember that only one man can win this, it's either Randy Orton or John Cena, it can't be both.

Orton rolls himself over and slithers back to his feet, looking at Cena who is still down on the floor from the superplex, his mind goes to that place that only Orton can go to, and he quickly backs his way into the corner. The crowd boo Orton, knowing what he has planned. Orton watches from the corner, just as Cena had done before, he waits, hungrily watching, stalking Cena, pleading with him to try to get to his feet, and eventually, Cena does, he claws onto the canvas, using his fists to push himself back up to his knees, triggering Orton, who sprints out of the corner, Cena spots him out of the glimpse of his eye, and manages to duck just underneath the punt kick. Cena quickly jumps up to his feet, and pulls Orton down to the ground with the foot he'd just missed the punt with, Cena drags him to the center of the ring, and uses his legs to trap Orton's, before locking in the STFU!

Jerry Lawler
This is it! This is it! John Cena has the STFU locked in, Randy Orton is in the middle of the ring, he has nowhere to go, tap Orton, tap!

Jim Ross
I thought you said you didn't care who won, but I'll agree that it looks bleak for Randy Orton right now, how can he possibly hope to escape this?

Randy is  screaming out in pain as Cena tightens his hold, Orton struggles to escape, using his one free arm to drag himself towards the ropes, he manages to overpower Cena, dragging himself underneath the bottom rope, and falling onto the floor outside.

Jerry Lawler
Well, Randy may have escaped the STFU for now, but I'm not sure he did himself any favours falling to the ground like that.

Randy picks himself back up and re-enters the ring, and as he gets to his feet, he's taken by surprise from John Cena who charges toward him with another shoulder block, and just like before, Randy is quick to get back to his feet, Cena charges at him once more, knocking him down again. Cena stalk Orton who is struggling to get back up as quickly as he did before, he staggers to his feet and turns around into a spin out powerbomb from Cena! The Crowd are completely with John Cena now as he looks down to his opponent with a smile on his face, he shakes his hand infront of his face and along with the crowd, yells “You can't see me!” before rushing towards the ropes, unfortunately for Cena, Orton appears to have been playing possum as he jumps up to his feet and catches Cena with a powerslam. Noticing this as his opportunity to seal the deal, Orton drops to the canvas and pounds his fists, slithering along the canvas, stalking Cena, waiting for him to get to his feet, and as soon as he does, Orton leaps into the air.... RKO!!!!!!

Michael Cole
RKO!!! RKO!!!!! Cover him, Randy!

Orton wastes no time at he falls into the cover on Cena.

….

NO! John Cena lifts his shoulder up off the canvas at the last possible moment, saving the match for himself.

Michael Cole
Come on! That was clearly a three!

Jim Ross
It was close, I'll say that much, but it was only a two count, this match will continue.

Frustrated and annoyed, Orton pounds the canvas again, but soon stops, realising that an RKO wasn't enough to take down Cena, he looks down to him, then out to the crowd, and a sickening grin appears once more as he backs his way to the corner for the second time in this match.

Jerry Lawler
No Randy! Don't do it, not like this!

Michael Cole
This is it, finally, finally John Cena is about to get exactly what he deserves!

Jim Ross
I wouldn't be too sure. Randy tried this a couple of minutes ago and got locked into the STFU for his trouble..

Orton readies himself, seething, stalking Cena, he waits for him to get up from the floor, and as soon as he does, he sprints forwards, kicking his foot toward John Cena's skull... But Cena ducks, and quickly jumps to his feet. Startled from missing his second attempt, Orton turns back to face Cena, who hoists him up onto his shoulders! The Crowd are going crazy as Cena has Orton exactly where he wants him, and with the smile now on his face, he throws Orton to the canvas with an Attitude Adjustment!

Michael Cole
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

John Cena quickly covers Randy Orton.

3!

The match is over, and the crowd are ecstatic, yelling at the top of their voices showing their support to the leader of the Cenation, and now the King of the Ring.

Michael Cole
This wasn't how it was supposed to happen! I hope Stephanie McMahon is proud of herself!

Jim Ross
I'm sure she is cole, these people have crowned their King, and bah gawd, they couldn't have picked a better king that that man right there.

Jerry Lawler
Hey...

Sitting up in the ring, the exhausted Cena looks up to the titantron to see his Entrance Video Playing, and out to the crowd who are on their feet cheering for him. He gets back up to his feet and heads over to the corner turnbuckle, raising his hands in the air, yelling “We did it!” to the crowd as the ring announcer lifts the microphone to his lips.

Jim Ross
Congratulations John, you deserve it!

Randy Orton can be seeing leaving the arena through the curtains on the ramp, as Cena continues to celebrate his victory in the ring.

The Ring Announcer
Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this match and your 2014 King of the Ring, John Cena!

Just as the announcer finishes...

The lights go pitch black as the crowd lets out a startled gasp!!

King
What the!!! What's going on!!! That damn Bray Wyatt always scares the-

Bray Wyatt
We may give you chills now but soon our words will have your blood freezing in your veins… The truth does that sometimes….…..You want to see something really scary?

The lights return and we see Bray Wyatt sitting in his rocking chair, slowly swaying back and forth as he looks out into the ring where Luke Harper and Erik Rowan are standing over John Cena, who is knocked out tied up in the ropes.

King
Oh come on Bray!! Not our 2014 King of the Ring!!!!!

Cole
Well he said he was here to claim our heroes. Last week he proved that with The Undertaker, now he's doing the same with the new number one contender to the World Heavy Weight Championship!!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 525733b867e8af038f4eb4d1706452aa

Bray continues to rock back and forth as he slowly raises a mic to his lips

Bray Wyatt
Oh John… John, John, John, John, JOHN!! If your eyes were able to see I would tell you to look out onto your Cenation!! SEE HOW THEY HAVE CLEANSED THEMSELVES!! Cleansed themselves of armbands that stand for lies in leu of the truth which they wear upon their faces!! If your ears could hear I would tell you to listen to your Cenation. HEAR THEM…. sing..

The camera shows the thousands in attendance wearing sheep masks which they were given upon arrival just like last week.

~HE'S GOT THE WHOLLLLE WORLD!! IN HIS HANDS!! HE'S GOT THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!! IN HIS HANDS!! HE'S GOT THE WHOOOOLLLEE WORLD!! IN HIS HANDS!!! HE'S GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS HANDSSS!!!~

Bray Wyatt
I'm here to save you John. I'm here to cleanse you of your sins, as great in number and severity as they may be. I am here to turn your demons into dust. And you may wonder why.. Why, why WHY WOULD I SEEK OUT ONE SUCH AS YOU!??.. Well I tell you this, just as he told Matthew to drop his tax collecting ways and follow him, I ask you to follow me. Take off the arm bands, take off your masks, and follow… Follow the buzzards…

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Bray-wyatt

Bray Wyatt
You wish to make a difference in this world? You wish to feed the hungry? Well I mean to give them no reason to hunger. You wish to give shelter to the homeless? Well I mean to give them a home. You wish to , you wish to, YOU WISH!!.. Well John, you can make as many wishes as you want, but that won't be able to save this world from it's ultimate end, YOU WON'T HINDER THE FLOODS OR STIFLE THE FIRES!!…. JOHN!!! YOU CAN'T SAVE THEM!! YOU CAN'T SAVE THEM…..  without me…

Bray stands up and begins to pace.. He begins chuckling to himself.. He then speaks

Bray Wyatt
Growing up I had this teacher.. A mean ole bitter hag.. She always told me that I was hopeless. She kept me convinced that I was nothing more than just a white piece of trash.. She told me that I would never amount to nothin'!! She said that because I didn't have the money to go to a nice fancy school and learn how to backstab my fellow man, learn how to work a system built around sin, how to… "live".. She looked down on me.. John, you look down on me, just as you look down on these people under your mask, MY PEOPLE….The sheep outnumber the wolves John. NO ONE WILL LOOK DOWN ON US ANYMORE!!! These people sitting here today, my children, they don't just hear my words John, they listen, and they understand.. You see, my words are like seeds in the wind. Some fall onto the rocks, and they find no ground, and they don't grow. Some fall onto rocky soil, and they go into the ground as deep as they can go, but they die in time because they have no roots. Some fall onto thorns and weeds, and they go into the ground, and they grow, but they become choked by their surroundings and slowly wither away… Then there are those that fall onto fertile soil, and they go into the ground, and they grow… And they keep growing… forever and ever..

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Bray+Wyatt

Bray Wyatt
You may not understand me John. You may not hear me. Right now you can't even listen to me!!!! But in time you will learn to trust me. You will learn to follow me. You will learn.. from me.. Just as your Cenation has been doing… You may not have had that teacher holding you down John. You might have had everyone pushing you to go above and beyond, telling you that you can do it, that you can do anything.. And you believed them. And here you are. And you still believe… But John. You might be able to do anything. But despite what you think you can't do everything. YOU CAN'T OUTLEARN ME!! YOU CAN'T OUT THINK ME!!! YOU CAN'T OUT PHILOSOPHIZE ME!!! YOU CAN'T OUTLAST ME!!!!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Bray+Wyatt

Bray Wyatt
John.. Sister Abigale did what no others would do, she believed in me. She gave me hope. She told me that I was the one, and she taught me how. She showed me that I would one day move mountains with my words and hold the world in my hands… What I learned from Sister Abigale is above any fancy degree… That nasty old hag of a teacher, what do you think she would say now?? WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD SAY WHEN SHE FOUND OUT THAT……

~HE'S GOT THE WHOLLLLE WORLD!! IN HIS HANDS!! HE'S GOT THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!! IN HIS HANDS!! HE'S GOT THE WHOOOOLLLEE WORLD!! IN HIS HANDS!!! HE'S GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS HANDSSS!!!~

Bray Wyatt
Maaaannn..

Bray is now in the ring, looking right down at Cena. He kneels beside the fallen hero and slowly removes one of the wrist bands. The Eater of World rises to his feet and looks down at the piece of cloth in his hands.

Bray Wyatt
When I entered the XWL they told me, "Bray, you need a logo", you need a symbol that these people can relate to you by… Well growing up I was told that a good logo always has two things. Movement and Stability. To show that you're going forward in life, but at the same time you're able to be trusted.

Bray looks at Erik Rowan. The Eater of World lifts up his arms, and gently removes the mask off of Rowan's head.

Bray Wyatt
Well this mask, it's the most stable concept of them all, and with me as it's guide… we will move mountains.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_mm6bzfT6xM1qbvz97o1_500

Bray looks back down at John and laughs.

Bray Wyatt
John, congratulations on your winning of the King of the Ring. I mean it. And tonight you will find out which one of the sinners you will be meant to compete against.. Dean Ambrose.. Triple H.. Shawn Michaels… It doesn't matter… I AM ABOVE THEM!! MY WORDS ARE ABOVE THEM!! MY CAUSE IS ABOVE THEM!!… This month won't be about your title match John. I'll make sure of it. Because your match, it means nothing. What point is there to be the World Heavyweight Champion if there's no world left to be the champion of… John, my calling is above gold, my calling is above fame, the words that I speak to you, they are beyond these four ropes.. John, the world needs you. It is your duty to join me in saving it…

Bray kneels down once more, this time lifting John's head gently and putting the sheep's mask on him….

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 The-wyatts-handle-john-cena

The lights go pitch black.. After a few moments we can hear Bray's voice..

Bray Wyatt
Or Ending It.

A match can be heard being lit and we can make out Luke Harper lighting a lantern which dimly illuminates the ring. Bray takes the wrist band in his hand and dips it into the lantern's fire before pulling the lit cloth out and watching it burn…

Bray Wyatt
We're here…

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:16 pm

Congratulations Dash  cheers 

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Congratulations Jerry for not botching formatting  cheers 
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:30 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Congratulations Jerry for not botching formatting  cheers 

The real hero in this.
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Michael Cole
The Wyatt family once again making their presence known here at Supremacy. Congratulations are in order for our King of the Ring, John Cena, I just hope that he can make it to Breakdown next week . . .

King
You can say that again, Cole. I certainly hope that's the last we see of them tonight. Someone needs to do something about these guys, and quick.

J.R.
Well we've still got a whole lot of show ahead of us ladies and gentleman. The United States championship will be on the line as Roman Reigns looks to once again put down the eccentric, Eric Young. This is the match that I've been looking forward to all night, Eric Young has Roman Reigns's number, and I for one see him walking out of this arena tonight with the United States title around his waist!

Michael Cole
Well there's no doubt that these two are going to give it their all tonight. That United States title has been mocking Young for months now, and you're right, J.R., he very well could walk out of Milwaukee with it firmly in his grasp.

King
True, but never doubt Roman Reigns. He's been unstoppable since winning that championship at Final Stand, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if tonight is just a repeat of Dead Mans Hand.

The cameras suddenly turn away from the commentary team to the big screen where The Real Americans are waiting. The fans show their dislike for them as Zeb clears his throat, the lights in the arena dimming down low.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 First_zpsd82e859c

The REAL American Zeb Colter
The first amendment. Freedom of speech . . . It's what Jack Swagger and I use to deliver you the news that you need to hear. To wake up and take a good look around you. This once great country is spiraling out of control, sinking into a deep depression. And for all of the REAL Americans that are left, and believe me there aren't that many, it's a sad and tragic thing to witness. But it's something that WE the people cannot allow to happen. Jack Swagger and I are REAL Americans, are you? Can you honestly call yourself an American? You might live in the United States, you may be white, you may THINK that you're and American, but I assure you that you're not! Do you speak Chinese? Spanish? French? Were your parents born here? . . . Your grandparents? Ask yourself these questions. 99% of you don't belong here, if you speak anything other than ENGLISH, you don't belong here. If your parent were born in Poland, you don't belong here! Jack Swagger and I . . . We're going to fix this country, one step at a time. But we can't do it alone, we NEED the help of all of the REAL Americans that are left. To rid our United States of the filth, of the vermin . . . Of the scum that inhabit it.

There's a very mixed reaction from the audience, but the better part of it is booing, Jack Swagger shaking his head.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 First2_zps4703ef1a

Why, oh why, are you booing us!? Do you not believe in freedom? In our right to pursue a life of happiness!? Do you not believe in the United States of America!? How can you all sit here and boo us, two honest, hard working Americans, when sitting right next to you there is an illegal immigrant, who is taking our jobs, spending our money and breaking our laws? How!? I'll tell you how, because your minds have been corrupted. Corrupted by today's views on equality. On integrity and on fraternity! You've all been brainwashed into thinking that these people are your friends! That you should help them, that there are more than enough jobs to go around! But while Pablo, a boarder hopping con from Mexico, is busy pumping your gas or selling you produce at Stop and Shop, Michael, a hard working United States citizen, a man born in this country, a man who was promised his rights, is sitting in a cold one bedroom apartment, trying to figure out how he'll feed his three kids tonight! Tell me how that is just! Tell me! You can't, you can't because it's not. This is our country, this is MY country, and I'll be damned if I watch our forefathers turn in their graves at what it's become!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 First3_zps72f17fac

It starts with us . . . With Jack Swagger, with myself, and with all of you. So to all of the REAL Americans in attendance tonight, please place your hands over your hearts and in a clear, loud voice join us in saying . . .

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 First4_zps549c630b

The REAL Americans
WE THE PEOPLE!!!
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:20 pm

With Supremacy returning from a hype promo for the United States title match, the camera turns to commentary who all have grim looks across their faces.

{{Michael Cole}}
Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Supremacy and may I just say, it's been an odd night so far. We just recently witnessed the new king of the ring, John Cena be attacked by the Wyatt Family. This was the outcome.

The screen is overtaken with an image from moments ago.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 The-wyatts-handle-john-cena

{{Jerry Lawler}}
This was just plain out scary. The crazed Bray Wyatt tying up Cena in the ropes and placing that mask on him is just, sick.

{{Jim Ross}}
It is King but still, you can't help but think of the mind games Wyatt can play. He's known for that.

{{Jerry Lawler}}
Even if he is, I still don't like it.

{{Michael Cole}}
Luckily, I have some good news to share. I just received word that one of the greatest competitors of all time has arrived here at Supremacy!

{{Jim Ross}}
Who is it?

{{Michael Cole}}
Madison Rayne!

{{Jerry Lawler}}
Oh brother....

{{Michael Cole}}
Let's head backstage, now!

The camera turns to the backstage area where we find Madison Rayne, bag in hand, walking down a hallway, towards the camera. She runs a hand through her hair, taking her time through the hall before halting at a door. She opens the door and steps inside, the camera moving to the door which is left ajar. Madison is seen setting her bag down on a bench before looking at the other items on the bench. Laying on it is a bundle of flowers and a piece of paper. She leans down to check out the paper, the camera getting quite the view until someone with the cameraman clears their throat.

Rayne whips around, surprised by the camera and his partner who steps forward into the room, revealing himself to be Josh Matthews.

{{Josh Matthews}}
Do you mind if we get a few words Madison?

Madison thinks it over for a moment then shrugs.

{{Madison Rayne}}
I suppose not. Come on in.

She turns and picks up the flowers, holding it in her arms as she turns back to the camera. Matthews steps up next to her, making the scene for an interview. He looks down at the flowers for a moment curiously, then asks his questions.

{{Josh Matthews}}
I was asked to come back here by several, well, a person. Supposedly people are dying to know why you are here tonight. Care to explain?

Madison looks at him, almost confused by his question.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Because I work here, duh.

Matthews shrugs and pulls a paper out of his pocket, reading the next question aloud.

{{Josh Matthews}}
Is there anything you want to say to your fans and especially your number one fan, Michael Cole?

{{Madison Rayne}}
Oh.... I get it now. Hi Michael. Actually, there is something I wanted to get out there. All this attention on the diva's match later tonight had me thinking exactly what I was going to complain about. Maybe how they have two, amateurs at best in the title picture. Maybe how they should be at the back of the line and I should just be awarded the divas title due to how awful they both are. Maybe, just maybe talk about how I don't get enough recognition here but no, that isn't going to happen because I'm in a good mood tonight. I actually have the person who sent me these flowers to thank for that.

Rayne smells the flowers, smiling to herself.

{{Josh Matthews}}
Who actually did send you those flowers?

Madison looks confused for a moment, turning to the paper she left on the bench. She picks it up off of there, holding them in one hand and the flowers in the other. She begins to read it aloud to Josh.

{{Madison Rayne}}
"To the one true beauty in XWL. I have been watching you for a while and admiring you from afar. Why don't we meet? Short notice or not, it's time I reveal myself to you and your beauty. Meet me in the Boiler Room during Breakdown. From, your secret admirer." That's sweet. Kind of creepy but sweet.

{{Josh Matthews}}
So are you actually going to go meet this guy?

{{Madison Rayne}}
I dunno. The Boiler room is a weird place to meet but I suppose it is private. Nobody ever really goes down there. What do you care anyways?

{{Josh Matthews}}
I, I, I-

{{Madison Rayne}}
Exactly! So if you're done filming me and worrying about my own personal life, get lost.

Rayne waves them away as Matthews steps away. Rayne smelling the flowers again as the camera cuts to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Supremacy cuts to the locker room. There we see Shinsuke Nakamura. As he begins to speak, subtitles appear on the screen to translate his words.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 PQrzxaZ

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
"を知っているが、それはおかしい。 私がここにXWLに来たときに、私はすべて日本で左。 私は新日本プロレスのマイホーム会社を退職します。 私は私の友人。 私は私の自身の家族。 私はすべてのそれらの事は私でXWLレスリングの私の夢と一日うまく行けば、チャンピオンのタイトルには、この会社では獲得できなかったようにしました。 しかし、今では私は成功の私のパスでは、道路のブロックのビットがあると思われる。 これはどの道ブロックではありません。 これは、六六、百足とシャープ記憶媒体道路ブロックされます。"
("You know, it's funny. When I came here to XWL, I left everything behind in Japan. I left my home company of New Japan Pro Wrestling. I left my friends. I left my own family. I did all those things just so I could pursue my dream of wrestling in XWL and hopefully one day, earning the title of a champion here in this company. However, now it would seem that I have a bit of a road block in my path of success. This isn't just any road block. This is a six foot six, two hundred and ninety pound road block.")

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 4Aqc4ke

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
"Tomko... Tomko... Tomko... 取り引きは何で男のですか? 私はクレジットカードが原因で信用を与えるな。 私に私のデビュー戦で勝利した。 地獄、おそらく私のトップ最も厳しい相手位内に取り去ろうとします。 私はタフな相手のようにします。 私の課題のような。 私のように、Tomkoされていないことのひとつです。 私は人々は敬意とのようにしていませんが、私は人々に私に向かって無礼表示したときと同じようにしていません。 最初に、私のハンドシェイクは無視され、その後、私をデイビー・リチャーズと一致する前に攻撃されます。"
("Tomko... Tomko... Tomko... What's the deal man? I'll give credit where credit is due. You beat me in my debut match. Hell, you're probably ranked within my top 5 toughest opponents. I like tough opponents. I like a challenge. There is one thing that I don't like, Tomko. I don't like when people not only show disrespect, but I don't like when people show disrespect toward me. At first, you ignored my handshake... and then, you attacked me before my match against Davey Richards. You claimed that you did those things all over a simple remark I made against you. Where I called you a "punk".")

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 YFh5cvg

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
"私はその不安を取り去ろうと、Tomkoが唯一の理由ではないと思ってます。 と思ってしています.. 私はより深いものであることを知っている。 何か深いあなたの中では、そう長くのためのこの怒り怒りを開催してきたことを、そのようにすること。 私には、長い既存の恨みがあります。 を参照してください、Tomko...我々の両方の人々を知っているしていない何かを知っている。 私はそれは私に対してこの敵意を抱いてきたことは、本当の理由を確認しての時間と考えています。 何人かの人々このことを知っていない可能性があり、Tomko...日本に苦心してきた。"
("I don't think that's the only reason you're upset, Tomko. I think... no... I know there is something deeper. Something so deep inside of you that you've been holding this pent up anger for so long, that you just want to let it out. You have a long existing grudge against me. You see, Tomko... we both know something these people don't know. I think it's time they find out the real reason you have this grudge against me. Some people might not know this, but Tomko... you wrestled in Japan. You wrestled in a tournament in Japan to be more specific.")

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 NExQLIK

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
"では、「すべての大会では、「紳介中村の名前を発表したまでなかった。 これまでにないことから、決して同じされています。 これまでにないことから、私を日に私をしてかかることができたと考えているでのプロットされた。 Tomkoすることが起こるのはない。 今夜の一致は、同じ正確な結果日本では、一致しなかったとされます。 では、、、ボマ、イェからノックアウトにフラットにしています...、上に立つ、主審がアームを持ち上げます。"
("You had everything going for you in that tournament, until they announced the name "Shinsuke Nakamura". Ever since that loss, you have never been the same. Ever since that loss, you've been plotting against me in hopes that on day you could take me out. That's not going to happen Tomko. Our match tonight will have the same exact outcome as our match in Japan did. With you flat on your back, knocked out from the Boma Ye,... and standing above you, getting my arm raise by the referee.")

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 BFeyabH

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
"問題をソルバーをコールしています...今夜...非常に......非常に大きな問題があります。 では、リングのを参照してください..."
("You call yourself the problem solver... well tonight... you have a very... very big problem. See you in the ring...")

Nakamura says his signature catchphrase to wrap up this segment.

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
"YEAOH!"

As Supremacy rolls on, we transition to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:07 pm

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 SxWotly

The camera is panned on the titantron before slowly spinning around the arena showing the entirety of the audience. They are all chanting “XWL,” showing their appreciation for the company and in excitement of the upcoming segment. The fans grow silent in anticipation as they hear the bell ring and the voice of Lilian Garcia.

Lilian Garcia
Ladies and gentlemen, from Jacksonville, Florida! Weighing in at two hundred and eighty-nine pounds! He is The Problem Solver, Tyson Tomko!

Boos echo around the arena when Tomko’s name was announced, the fans making it clear he is not welcome in their town.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 9b83c4f15a51eb8c2e7d4db2fe73653a

Michael Cole
Just listen to the crowd show their hatred for this near three hundred pounder, Tyson Tomko!

Jerry Lawler
I can guarantee if they were alone with that man, they wouldn’t be so disrespectful! I mean just look at his massive frame, he is one intimidating man!

J.R.
You’ve got that right King, Tomko is one man you would not want to be in a dark alley with. Who knows what he would do!?

While Tomko makes his way into the ring he shouts back at the fans, showing a mutual hatred. As he approaches the ring apron he leaps onto it with ease, showing his agility. He takes one massive step over the top rope and lifts his other leg over, getting into the ring. He bounces off of one rope to get a feeling of the ring and then goes to the upper right corner closest to the announcer’s table and hops from one foot to the next to get himself pumped up.

Lilian Garcia
Introducing next, from Mineyama, Kyoto, Japan. Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-nine pounds, he is the “King of Strong Style!” Shinsuke Nakamura!

The crowd goes nuts as their favorite foreign superstar’s music plays through the arena and they see the silhouette of Nakamura dancing behind the curtain.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 7b2cd3baa3a7032be02adc2fbb6b6990

The curtain raises and Nakamura, full of energy and charisma, comes parading out.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_n4arsd5sS71r1mvilo3_400

Jerry Lawler
This is where I think Naka—whatever is going to screw up! It seems as if he hasn’t learned his lesson and he’s not taking Tomko seriously! Just look at this goof! He’s dancing around acting like this isn’t the biggest match of his career!

J.R.
There’s nothing wrong with connecting with the fans, King. That’s something Nakamura is great at! If he can give energy to the fans now, he will surely be able to get it back later on in the match when he needs it!

Michael Cole
As much as I hate to admit it, I’m with King on this one. He doesn’t seem as concerned with Tomko as he needs to be. I mean this man essentially beat Sheamus last week, who has been an almost unstoppable force here in XWL!

As Nakamura darts up the ring steps onto the apron we see Tomko dash towards him trying to get the advantage before the match even starts! But Nakamura uses is able to counter and pull the top rope down sending Tomko over and out of the ring!

Jerry Lawler
Well, Tomko isn't gonna like that!

Michael Cole
Look at Nakamura! He's smiling!

J.R.
I'd smile too if I just avoided getting hit by a man like Tomko!

Nakamura enters the ring with a smirk on his face. He walks around the ring for a moment, holding his arm out sideways with his index and middle fingers pointing to the audience, almost making a horizontal peace hand gesture. Outside the ring, Tomko makes it to his feet. He doesn't look happy. Nakamura sees this and begins removing his entrance vest, seemingly ready to fight. Nakamura makes his way over to the ropes, then throws his vest in the face of Tomko.

Michael Cole
Blatant disrespect on the part of Shinsuke Nakamura!

J.R.
You wanna talk about disrespect? Tomko tried to attack Nakamura before he even entered the ring!

Jerry Lawler
Uh.. guys, Tomko has Nakamura's vest! What's he doing?!

Tomko takes the vest and rips it in half out of anger. This action by Tomko infuriates Nakamura, as that was one of Nakamura's favorite vests. Nakamura waves Tomko into the ring yelling, "ここは未来のあなたの息子を取得します!", which can be translated to "Get in here you son of a bitch!" Tomko enters the ring. Nakamura attempts to charge at him, but the referee backs Nakamura off, in order to make sure both me are ready to start the match. As both men look set to compete, the referee calls for the bell.

The match begins.

The two men waste little time and meet in the center of the ring. They exchange punch after punch. After a few more exchanges from both men, Tomko gains the advantage as he drives a knee into the stomach of Nakamura. He does this two more times, backing Nakamura into a corner. With his opponent in the corner, Tomko begins driving his shoulder into the stomach of Nakamura. Tomko steps back letting Nakamura out of the corner. Nakamura holds his midsection in pain.

J.R.
Now remember, Nakamura's midsection was injured just two weeks ago when Tomko attacked Nakamura.

Jerry Lawler
Tomko's taking advantage of that!

Tomko lifts Nakamura up, before sending him crashing into the mat with a scoop slam. Tomko goes for an early pinfall.

Nakamura kicks out just at the count of one. Tomko brings Nakamura to a standing position, then send him off into the ropes with an Irish whip. As Nakamura returns off the ropes, Tomko attempts a vicious lariat. At the last second, Nakamura ducks under and continues to run to the opposite ropes. Tomko turns around and is met with a huge boot to the skull. Surprisingly, Tomko doesn't go down. Instead, he stumbles back into the ropes. Nakamura charges are Tomko once more, but this time, Nakamura lands a stiff knee to stomach of Tomko. Holding his midsection now, Tomko makes his way off the ropes. Nakamura quickly lands another stiff knee to the back of Tomko. Tomko drops to the mat.

J.R.
Right to the spin of Tomko!

Michael Cole
What? Is that all they do in Japan? Knees?! Who signed this guy?

Jerry Lawler
If you hate knees, you're gonna hate Nakamura's signature move...

J.R.
He calls it the "BOMA YE"!

Michael Cole
What kind of name is that?!

J.R.
I don't think that name matters. It's the move that counts.

Jerry Lawler
I hope Nakamura comes over here and hits the "BOMA YE" on you, Cole!

Michael Cole
Can we just get back to calling this match?

Tomko is on his knees at the mercy of Nakamura, who continues to go to work on Tomko’s gut by sending one big boot to the midsection of Tomko, then another, but Tomko refuses to fall back. Nakamura decides to run off the ropes across from the kneeling Tomko. When Nakamura reaches the ropes Tomko springs up to his feet and goes directly into his devastating Bicycle Kick, but Nakamura ducks it and bounces off the ropes behind Tomko and delivers another rib shattering knee to the gut, sending Tomko back down to one knee.

Jerry Lawler
WHAT A KNEE BY NAKAMURA!

J.R.
You could almost hear Tomko’s ribs break!

The camera gets a close up of Tomko’s face, its beet red in pain and anger. Tomko is knelt over in pain, clutching his ribs, while Nakamura is doing a cocky little dance and smirking because he’s had Tomko’s number since the get-go. He walks over to Tomko and lifts his arms up in the air before driving them down to the spine of Tomko for an axe-handle. Nakamura gets closer to Tomko and applies a beautiful, sitting abdominal stretch, focusing on the injured ribs of Tomko. Nakamura leans back as far as he can to apply as much pressure as possible.

J.R.
These men are in the center of the ring, it looks as if there’s no escape for Tomko. He may have to tap out here!

Michael Cole
There’s no way Tomko will tap out, he’s got too much pride!

The referee is kneeling down in front of the two competitors, asking if Tomko would like to submit. But Tomko shakes his head no. He wiggles his arm free and is able to get it around the front of Nakamura’s waist and he gets the strength to lift him up for a big side walk slam. Both men are on the ground, holding onto their hurt bodies. Tomko, his ribs. Nakamura, his spine.

J.R.
This has been a short match, but yet both men are badly damaged already!

Jerry Lawler
Those knees are a lot more powerful than you thought, aren’t they Cole? Haha

Tyson Tomko gets up to his feet and slowly walks over to Nakamura who is laying on his stomach, alleviating pressure from his hurt back, at least temporarily. Tomko is now towering over Nakamura and then falls to his knees, sending them right into the spine of Nakamura. “I’ve got some knees of my own!” Tomko shouts. He stands back up and plants each foot on each side of Nakamura and crouches over him, slapping the back of Nakamura’s head.

J.R.
Now that’s just disrespectful!

Jerry Lawler
Tomko just got control in this match and he’s already being arrogant! It seems like Johnny Gargano has really rubbed off on him.

Tomko smiles, gripping onto Nakamura’s shoulders and lifting him up to his feet with his back facing Tomko. Tomko bends down and places his head between the legs of Nakamura, hoisting him up in the air and falling back into an electric chair.

J.R.
Bah gawd! What a maneuver!

Tomko goes for the cover.

Nakamura kicks out.

J.R.
What is it gonna take to keep Nakamura down?

Tomko brings Nakamura to his feet. Then sends him into the ropes with another Irish whip. This time, Nakamura charges back at Tomko with a drop kick to the leg. Tomko drops down to one knee. Nakmura sees this, charges, and hits his signature BOMA YE knee to the head.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 M

Jerry Lawler
BOMA YE!

J.R.
That's it!

Tomko goes down.

Michael Cole
Oh man! Tomko's out cold!

th...

NO!

J.R.
Tomko just barely kicked out!

Both men lay on the mat trying to make it to their feet. The fans begin to chant for Nakamura. Both finally stand to their feet. Tomko chops at Nakamura's chest, but Nakamura fires back with a chop of his own. This goes on for a few moments, until Tomko hits a stiff punch to the jaw. He then throws Nakamura into the corner, then charges with an elbow to the jaw. Nakamura stumbles out of the corner. Tomko steps behind him and lands another elbow to the back of Nakamura's head.

J.R.
That was the damnedest elbow I've ever seen!

Before Tomko can cover Nakamura is back up to his feet. Angry, Nakamura lands a fury of punches and kicks to the body and face of Tomko. Nakamura then runs the ropes. As he returns, he connects with a single-legged dropkick to the face. He attempts a pick up Tomko, only to be countered with a sit-out jaw breaker. Tomko charges at Nakamura but misses a big boot. Nakamura waits for him to turn around and swings forward with a high kick but Tomko ducks it and grabs Nakamura under the leg. With Nakamura's leg on his shoulder, Tomko lifts him off of his feet,...

Jerry Lawler
Uh oh!

...then dumps Nakamura outside of the ring.

Michael Cole
Nakamura might be hurt here guys. Tomko dropped him right on his head.

Jerry Lawler
I think you're right, Cole. Nakamura's not moving.

The referee begins to count Nakamura out.

Nakamura begins to move a slight bit, struggling. He grabs the ring skirt trying to pull himself up. Tomko smiles, his hands on his hips and shakes his head. He walks to the ropes and tries to get out of the ring to further the assault on Nakamura, but the referee grabs him trying to stop Tomko, but he simply pushes the referee and exits the ring. The referee stumbles to his feet as Tomko picks up Nakamura from the ground. The referee starts his count over again.

Jerry Lawler
What is Tomko doing? This is just wrong!

Tomko scoops Nakamura up onto his shoulders. He takes a few steps before the dazed Nakamura elbows Tomko in the face, trying to get out of the predicament, but Tomko just starts to speed his steps up and ram him into the steel post and then slams him onto the outside mat.

Michael Cole
I may not be the biggest Nakamura fan, but this is just inhumane..

Nakamura is kicking his feet on the ground in pain, then Tomko picks him back up and Irish-Whips him to the barricade, sending Nakamura flipping into the crowd.

J.R.
This is just brutal! There's no way Nakamura is going to be the same after this.

Tomko and Nakamura now in the crowd, Nakamura on his back, Tomko standing at Nakamura's feet. Tomko clears out a section of the crowd so the chairs are empty and then goes back to Nakamura's feet and lifts his legs up. Tomko places his head between the legs and lifts him up for a powerbomb and sends him into the empty chairs.

J.R.
Oh my gawd! Nakamura is getting destroyed!

Nakamura's lifeless body is laying on broken and dented chairs. Tomko takes a handful of Nakamura's hair and drags him up the stairs of the arena.

10....!

The referee rings the bell the match is over.

Lilian Garcia
Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has ruled this match a draw by way of double count out.

Michael Cole
This match ended in a count out! There's no official winner in this, but I think Tomko is the unnamed winner of this one.

Tomko has Nakamura in the beverage and merchandise section of the arena. Fans following them to see the action. Tomko walks up to a merchandise table and clears it off, fans picking up the fallen T-Shirts. Tomko grabs Nakamura from the ground by his throat and dead-lift chokeslams him through the table.

J.R.
DAMMIT! THAT'S ENOUGH! LEAVE THE POOR MAN ALONE!

Michael Cole
Guys, I think Nakamura is seriously hurt here.

Jerry Lawler
Can we get some help for Nakamura please? Doctors?

Tomko is shown walking away from the scene.

Michael Cole
Good. Tomko is finally leaving.

Jerry Lawler
Man... I just hope Nakamura will be OK after this brutal beat down.

J.R.
I've seen some of Nakamura's work in Japan. He's a strong kid. I believe he'll be back and I believe we haven't seen the last of him and Tomko.

Jerry Lawler
I don't know if he'll want anymore of Tomko after what happened tonight.

Michael Cole
The question here is, can anyone stop Tomko?

J.R.
Only time will tell.

We go to the next segment of the evening.

Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: The Rock Returns    XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:32 pm

The fans are on their feet giving it up for the two great competitors who just gave their all in the ring .

Jerry Lawler
Well Cole we've had a great night here at supermacy , so many surprised and the nights not even halfway over , I wonder whats next .

Michael Cole
Your right King I'm getting chill bumps just thinking about it . King what's going on why is it so dark .  

Jerry Lawler
I don't know king I'm not hosting he show now am I , maybe another surprise you never know with XWL

CAN YOUU SMELLLLL , WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING

The Rock music hits and the fans go crazy , The Rock is on the top of the ramp thinking to himself why would I ever leave this place . He walks down the ramp slapping as many hands as he can , signing autographs , he finally enters the ring and tries to tall but can't because the fans chanting ROCKY , ROCKY , ROCKY

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 2Q==
The Rock
FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME HOME !! , Its been to long guys and I hope you guys didn't think I was gone for too long , cmon now you guys have known me for how long  . I would never give up on you guys my wrestling days are far from over . I gotta tell you it feels so good to be back here in XWL the feeling I get performing for you guys every Friday night feels so good .
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-mfmirzrUeZ4Biyg7ex1ZM3sqREi1bjBkDSJ5eSdae_UeHLnv5g

The Rock
Now with that being said Tamina and Myself have both signed 2 year contracts for XWL , now don't worry I plan to be around for as long as I can longer than 2 years but I will see where it takes me . Unfortunately I will not be competing tonight , and I was suppose to return Friday but I just couldn't wait to get back to you guys . And I can't wait to get back in the ring and compete , that being said I am throwing out an open challenge to any superstar in the locker room to face e on Friday ,
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGz45EVuKjHUKHQ_8gGW6nv3XxFziuWhUxLZM_LcJHWurJ8_zl
The Rock waits pacing in an anxious way Z waiting for someone to challenge him . The out of nowhere Stephanie McMahon Theme music hits. The Rock waits for Stephanie to enter the ring .
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 9k=

Stephanie McMahon
Hi there Dywayne, I can't tell you how excited I am , well we are to have you back here in XWL , you and I both know we have been planning your return for quite some time now . Believed me no one is more excited to have you here than me , finally we have someone who really can get the crowd going . Now it would be wrong to have you face just face anyone upon your return , we need you to face some one at the top , someone known , not just some loser and I have just the idea , but it will be a surprise to you and him .  
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe11pDuMKM_IShKxDINpi1N0nm8WNjXlzJWsLirHPvl3Z_OFm8hw

Stephanie then drops he mic and walks out he ring and up he ramp leaving The Rock confused . The Rock puts his hands up to communicate with the fans to get them to boo Stephanie , and without a drought they do . Fans go Boooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next