Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
Upper Mid Card

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014   Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:00 pm

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 ELHnLOj

[Bo Dallas] Hey guys!! It’s me, Bo Dallas! I’m currently driving on my way to BreakDown with my best friend and referee Jeremy, he’s asleep right now in the back so we won’t wake him. What I’m here to do for you guys today is give you an up close and personal view of me continuing my streak throughout the week, that’s right! It’s a Bo Dallas exclusive right here on XWL.com, so get sharing because you don’t want your friends and loved ones to miss this! So as we all know I’m 6-0 right now, so I decided to go to a local indy wrestling show in a disguise to bump up my streak!

*Bo is shown dressed as Jake Roberts backstage at a bottom of the barrel indy show with a toy snake around his neck.*

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 83cYTmE

[Bo Dallas] Hey guys, it’s me, Bo Dallas! I know you probably thought I was Jake The Snake Roberts but really it’s me, crazy I know right?! Now what I’m gonna do right now is head into the locker room and challenge one of the boys and get them down for a 3 count, my man Jeremy is here to count the pinfall for me, let’s do it!

*Bo sneaks into the locker room and spots one of the wrestlers sitting on his own watching the monitor after his match, Bo looks to the camera putting his finger up to his mouth going “shhh” as he creeps over behind the wrestler and wraps the toy snake around them. The man jumps up in a panic only to get kicked in the gut by Bo and dropped head first onto the concrete with a DDT! Bo covers him as Jeremy counts.*

1!

2!!

3!!!

*Bo jumps up screaming “YES!” as everyone checks on the man who is still not moving, Bo rips off his moustache and shouts “I fooled you ALL!” before picking up the toy snake and running out of sight before anyone can catch him.*

Bo Dallas: 7-0

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 YlZHIqk

[Bo Dallas] How great was that?! See, if you ever want to be something special you need to think outside the box and that’s exactly what I do. Now for my next victory, I had to seize the opportunity I was given. Harley Davidson personally invited me to a photoshoot to show off some of their newest bikes because they needed a young, attractive, up and comer like myself for their magazine. And of course they had me take my shirt off because they’re trying to reel in the ladies too, but check this one out!

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 3XtQz8O

*The cameras can be heard clicking as Bo poses on the motorbike and gives a classic thumbs up pose. He pauses and speaks up now.*

[Bo Dallas] Hey guys, I think there’s something wrong with the handlebars on this bike, it feels a little loose.

*One of the workers comes up to check the bike as Bo gets off and rolls up the worker as Jeremy runs into the scene.*

1!

2!!

3!!!

*Bo gets up throwing his fist in the air before doing a lap of the bike and running out of the photoshoot leaving everybody at the set confused and unsure what exactly just happened.*

Bo Dallas: 8-0

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 T2B4M0U

[Bo Dallas] That’s what I’m talking about! Now I do have a busy schedule but all great athletes need their breaks and rest, so Jeremy and I went to Disneyland in Florida!

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 74XzJuZ

[Bo Dallas] Did you get the picture? Great! Oh wait a minute, is that.. I think that’s…

*Bo points off camera as it pans over to show Mickey Mouse, Bo walks up to Mickey with a big smile on his face.*

[Bo Dallas] Mickey! It’s me, it’s Bo! It’s so nice to see you again!

*Bo opens his arms as Mickey Mouse hugs him, once Mickey lets go Bo moves back and waves at Mickey pretending he’s going to walk off but he takes off his Mickey Mouse hat he was wearing and prepares himself. He taps Mickey on the shoulder and takes a step back before spearing Mickey Mouse right to the ground. Everybody near is in shock as you can hear children screaming and crying in fear, Bo hooks the leg as Jeremy counts the fall on Mickey.*

1!

2!!

3!!!

*Bo did it! Bo defeated Mickey Mouse! Before he can get the chance to run away like the other times security are quick to pounce on Bo and carry him away as the camera abruptly turns off.*

Bo Dallas: 9-0

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 SwxhLht

[Bo Dallas] You guys aren’t going to BOlieve this last one, haha! So I was in Walmart with Jeremy about to do a signing, when low and behold I see a wrestling show taking place in the middle of Walmart! You know those little ones with like 10 people watching? Well, a true wrestler always has their gear.. so I got dressed in the bathroom and got into that ring and hundreds of people came to see Bo Dallas! I challenged any of the so called wrestlers to face me and here’s how it ended!

*Bo is seen going back and forth with the unknown wrestler until he’s raked in the eyes. The man gets ready to tackle Bo at the ropes.*

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 SzXt5qL

*Bo ducks it and hits him with a spear on the rebound and covers!*

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 99NCKwC

1!

2!!

3!!!

*The streak continues! Bo Dallas defeats yet another opponent this time in Walmart, Bo picks up the referee and runs around the ring holding him while shouting “WE DID IT!”*

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 T6YsnxD

*Bo grabs a microphone and climbs the turnbuckle.*

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 4nrC4hO

[Bo Dallas] Thank you! Thank you all so much! I knew you were all Bolievers, I’d just like to thank Walmart for giving me this fantastic opportunity to continue my streak. And remember, save money, live better! Don’t stop Bolieving everyone!!

Bo Dallas: 10-0

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 Vx67oHg

[Bo Dallas] Ohhhh Don’t stop! Bolieving!!! That’s right Bolievers, I am 10-0 right now. I’m finally hitting the double digits! But that just about sums it up, we’re nearly at the arena for BreakDown so- hey.. wait a minute..

*Bo turns his camera around as he can see a car broken down on the side of the road, the hood is open as a man is looking inside it trying to fix his car. He wakes Jeremy up and gets out of the car as Jeremy records from a distance. Bo approaches the man asking if he needs any help and takes a look at the car, the man seems thankful that someone’s willing to help and extends his hand as Bo takes it and pulls the man in with a schoolboy pin as Jeremy runs over.*

1!

2!!

3!!!

*Bo gets up to his feet and shouts “11-0 BABY! UNDEFEATED!” The furious man grabs Bo by the hair and tries to punch him but Bo ducks it, Bo starts running for his life as the man chases Bo. The last image we see from the video is Bo Dallas being chased down the highway by a man.*

Bo Dallas: 11-0
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014   Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:58 am

Bo Dallas vs Mickey Mouse for Final Stand VII pls. IGN Rose
Back to top Go down

Bo Dallas streak update - June 2nd 2014
Page 1 of 1