Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Survey October 2013

Go down 
+19
Liam
sdogg50c
Shug
Twiztid
Stay✔
Jonguin
TheKrzyOne
DashingDJUrie
P1
DieCobros
#NOTSEME
P.R Son
Sex Ferguson
T-Roll
Pats
Dash
Bang
Austin
TheFilthParade
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's that time again.  We've decided to post the surveys more frequently, maybe every 3 months or so instead of yearly so we can keep up to date with people's opinions of XWL.  We know sometimes people might not want to state their feelings for whatever reason, but now you have a chance to let us know what you think.  Let us know what we can improve on to help you enjoy XWL more.  Just fill out the survey below with your thoughts and opinions and everything you post will be taken on board and under consideration.  Don't be afraid or worried about posting a negative opinion if you have one, this survey is for both positive and negative feedback so we can look to improve XWL.  Think of the survey as a review of the situation or as some kind of a temperature check with the goal being to make XWL a better place.  Feedback can only be a good thing going forward.  The more people that can fill this out, the better we can evaluate the league as a whole.

The Survey
What's your favorite thing about XWL?

What's your least favorite?

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help XWL grow as a whole? If so, what should be done?

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?

Do you prefer being booked as one main person or all of your superstars/Diva?

What features do you think the XWL shows/site could have to improve it?

What are your opinions on the current XWL Championships? 

What do you think of how you've been booked?

What is your opinion of the way contenders for titles are decided?

What is your opinion of the Admin Approved Superstars?  Do you understand what it means to be Admin Approved and is there any way this can be improved?

How do you feel about the 24 hour waiting period after applying for a recently available Superstar to allow others to also log their interest?  Can this be improved in any way?

What is your overall opinion of XWL?  Why?

How much of the stuff posted on XWL Breakdown do you read on a weekly basis?

How do you feel about the Admins that are in charge of running the site?

Does anything need to be changed heading into the new game WWE 2K14?

Do you have any thoughts on the XWL posters and how they can be made better?  Any thoughts about who is on the posters?

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:14 pm

I think it's a pretty cool idea to allow third superstars, I've personally wanted to try out someone a few times but not as one of my main two.

I do think that this would really hurt the divas division you have though.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:18 pm

Dash wrote:
I think it's a pretty cool idea to allow third superstars, I've personally wanted to try out someone a few times but not as one of my main two.

I don't, as the top and regular active divas will no doubt stay as they all want to be divas either way lol
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:20 pm

#HEEL wrote:
Dash wrote:

I don't, as the top and regular active divas will no doubt stay as they all want to be divas either way lol
That was brought up and I said there's always been interest in the divas division, even before we allowed all this other stuff, so if anything it'd just weed out the ones that don't have genuine interest in it like the others.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:21 pm

That's a pretty sore eyed way of looking at it GAZ when the person who recommended this is the number one contender to the Divas Championship.

- Wrote this before David's post. :C
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Dash wrote:
That's a pretty sore eyed way of looking at it GAZ when the person who recommended this is the number one contender to the Divas Championship.

- Wrote this before David's post. :C
Just because he had the idea doesn't mean he'd drop Mickie straight away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Survey October 2013
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3