Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)

Go down 
+19
Zander
Sex Ferguson
Ash
AVG
Jonguin
submission machine
T-Roll
sdogg50c
P1
Shug
Kyle
Bang
TheKrzyOne
#NOTSEME
Pats
Stay✔
Zack
Austin
P.R Son
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Empty
PostSubject: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:45 pm

About every year we like to pick the brains of our members by suggesting ideas we have, seeing the overall opinion on things we've considered ourselves, and so please if you all could just take a few minutes of your time to fill this out and really help us take this league forward in the right direction it'd be much appreciated and we hope you will. We realize this is a lot of questions, and it could intimidate you but we promise we only included what we think needed to be addressed. So even if you're new please take that little extra time to fill out this survey, every reply helps no matter if you've been here for a while or are just starting out. Please be open and honest, don't hold anything back.

Do you feel welcomed in the league?

Are you happy here? Do you feel that you've gotten a fair shot in terms of titles/booking?

Activity is a big part of a thriving league, be it matches or promos, can you explain to us why maybe you've lacked in that area? Is there anything we can do to help change that or is it just something you can't manage to do currently?

Are you afraid to approach the admins, or even speak your mind? If so, what could help change that?

Are you pleased with the way conflicts are resolved?

Are there any areas that you feel the admins can approve on?

Do you like some of the recent changes made? (Admin approved rule, Asking to use someone that's not taken)

Is weekly feedback on your promos something you'd like to receive?

Are there things outside of match cards that'd you'd like to see implemented (i.e. fantasy leagues, games, various discussions [just examples])

Would you like to see some variety in matches (weekly booking), if so, what kind of matches? What about gimmick shows in between the PPVS, would you like more of those? Feel free to suggest any ideas that you have if so.

Do you think there should be a standard way of writing up a match? Or would you say that it doesn't matter how results go up, just so long as they do?

How do you feel about the Supershows? The Supershow concept was introduced because we didn't want to pull the trigger on a full on brand merger, do you think we should do that now or is there something else you'd like us to do, if so what?

Do you think titles should be defended more? Exactly how often would you like to see title matches?

We've currently had two midcard titles for a while, the United States Championship, and the Intercontinental Championship, do you think it's good to keep that format going forward? Or, would you like to see things shaken up by bringing back a past title, or introducing a new one?

How do you feel about advertising? Should we do it? Would you be willing to do it?

As always we appreciate and look forward to every answer/suggestion we get for these, these questions are here to help us make the overall league experience better for you the member and the community as a whole, so if you have anything else you'd like to contribute, a gripe you have that wasn't addressed, any idea you may have, whether it has to do with the league itself or the site, anything at all, please don't hesitate to let us know here.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:08 pm

No everyone hates me it sucks Sad But nah srsly I think people are glad to have me as their league owner, or I'd like to think so anyways.

Are you happy here? Do you feel that you've gotten a fair shot in terms of titles/booking?

I've had my moments where I wanted to call it quits, a lot of stress running a league and being a member at the same time, always tried to be unbiased when it comes to myself and my opportunities, and I feel like I have been.

Activity is a big part of a thriving league, be it matches or promos, can you explain to us why maybe you've lacked in that area? Is there anything we can do to help change that or is it just something you can't manage to do currently?

I'm active as two people, promo wise and Ted soon match wise, and while I've not done many matches as Ted I've filled the gap with Yoshi matches so I believe I've done my part.

Are you afraid to approach the admins, or even speak your mind? If so, what could help change that?

There are sometimes where even I feel intimidated because of what they might say to any issues I have with how things are going at times, but I think more discussions with us would fix that, more so we need to get back on the admin team discussion every week thing we started but then soon failed to continue.

I realize in the past I've been terrible at this, but I believe in time I've grown and been able to handle things better, though everything can always be a little better.

It's easy for us to slack on things but we need to really buckle down, I know the members can see it sometimes and we sure see it ourselves so it needs to become more cohesive because you can change teams all the time, but if nothing changes aside from one week of difference, then it's not really doing anything now is it? I'm going to start trying to see to it that the admins do their part from now on, more discussions are had and more help is given to members from more than just one or two of the same ones most of the time. We've got a strong team I just need to be a strict leader to pick things back up and I promise the league I'll do that effective immediately.

Do you like some of the recent changes made? (Admin approved rule, Asking to use someone that's not taken)

I feel like these were great changes, more so the admin approved rule, handles the inactivity issues we had, but again, we have to do our part as admins and send those messages, which I'll be honest with you now we've again slacked on that but no more. The whole using someone that's not taken thing was always weird to me at first, but I get why people do it, and I don't think we should limit people because they do it more often than others. We should keep track of everything and be told yes, but we shouldn't pick and choose who can do it and who can't. It needs to be more equal no matter how much it's done, or not a policy at all.

Of course I'd love this, a lot of the time I feel like no one's read something that I've worked hard on, and I know if I feel like that, then a lot of members, especially new ones looking to get into the fold surely do as well. So if there was a way to work out a system for that it'd be great for the league for sure.

Are there things outside of match cards that'd you'd like to see implemented (i.e. fantasy leagues, games, various discussions [just examples])

The newsletter was a great thing, and I think maybe if we can't have that back fully then maybe like....a weekly update situation on all the hot feuds, and the ones igniting/starting up, and maybe a few key moments that happened in the past week, something simple but it adds to the league without being the huge daunting task that was the newsletter. Because I know that had to be a lot of work for Krzy so if someone could organize something like it, but condensed that'd be great I think.

Would you like to see some variety in matches (weekly booking), if so, what kind of matches? What about gimmick shows in between the PPVS, would you like more of those? Feel free to suggest any ideas that you have if so.

I always feel like there should be more, but it's a question of how much more, maybe our members can help us figure out what more they wanna see, and any ideas to help amp up shows period would really make things not so stagnant card wise.

Do you think there should be a standard way of writing up a match? Or would you say that it doesn't matter how results go up, just so long as they do?

It doesn't bother me, while I love write ups and reading them, and even watching vids of matches is cool, I get why some people just do a simple thing, so that's fine with me personally.

How do you feel about the Supershows? The Supershow concept was introduced because we didn't want to pull the trigger on a full on brand merger, do you think we should do that now or is there something else you'd like us to do, if so what?

There needs to be more activity or we just need to merge, period. The whole supershow thing was nice for a trial run of how things would go, but they haven't really picked up so we may need to pull that trigger and just have one brand.

Do you think titles should be defended more? Exactly how often would you like to see title matches?

You know I would, I realize people love feuds, and so do I, but maybe we could still have those feuds but have title matches on weekly cards with different contenders, just to keep it fresh and give others more opportunities.

We've currently had two midcard titles for a while, the United States Championship, and the Intercontinental Championship, do you think it's good to keep that format going forward? Or, would you like to see things shaken up by bringing back a past title, or introducing a new one?

I don't think we should change anything here, nothing will change if activity doesn't, so we should keep the I.C and U.S and just work on really establishing those divisions with the roster we have, that is more than capable of doing that.

How do you feel about advertising? Should we do it? Would you be willing to do it?

It can bring some stinkers when it comes to members, but it can bring some good ones too, I don't feel comfortable advertising myself, but maybe we could get some people that could do it occasionally just to get the league out there to those that may not know about it.

As always we appreciate and look forward to every answer/suggestion we get for these, these questions are here to help us make the overall league experience better for you the member and the community as a whole, so if you have anything else you'd like to contribute, a gripe you have that wasn't addressed, any idea you may have, whether it has to do with the league itself or the site, anything at all, please don't hesitate to let us know here.

What would make my experience better is a more involved community of a league, we used to have it, we've had glimpses of it returning, but recently it's just not been on par with what I would like it to be at right now.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Yeah, that is until I talk to Penguin and he makes some joke about how Edge sucks even though Edge beat Cody at Final Stand IV, just to remind everyone because Edge > Cody. Just kidding, but it mainly depends on who I talk to. Sometimes, not many times at all actually, there is that one member who just seems like they want you out but most of the time, XWL has great members who are all willing to give a chance to other members.

Of course I am, can't argue with that. And once again, of course. I've been given shots at championships, the big matches with major stuff on the line, and basically everything, so I can't really argue with any way I've been booked or the number of championships and championship matches I've received. Everything has been great and hopefully things stay that way till the end, which hopefully won't be anytime soon either for me or the league it self.

Not gonna answer this considering I'm active in promos and matches.

I'm so afraid to approach myself </3 Nah, just kidding, but sometimes I don't speak my mind but that is just how I am. Naturally shy so it's nothing against other admins, members, etc. I sometimes wish I was more outgoing and spoke my mind more, it's just something I can't do after being like this for years and years.

The ones on the forum, yeah, I'd say so. The ones on the chatbox, I wouldn't have a damn clue, lmao. I never go there, but I would guess (knowing other admins) they are resolved in a calm and peaceful manner.

Get rid of that Stay guy as admin, he's a douchebag.

I really think making that Austin guy an admin was a bad decision, he gets too lazy at times, like got damn. But seriously, the admin approved has sometimes bugged me but I've really gotten over it. In the end though, I can't argue with them. They do the job they are meant to do and they get rid of any members who are inactive or just don't care to promo. It gives everyone a free chance to take a Superstar/Diva due to past incodents when someone would tell another member they are being dropped so they could take them right as they are dropped, myself included. So I can't argue with them, I may not be the biggest fan but hey, in the end they work and that is what matters.

I'd like to receive it, of course, but it doesn't bother me when I don't. I know when a promo of mine is good and when a promo of mine is below par, I don't exactly need someone else to say how it was though, constructive criticism is something I will always openly accept, especially when it comes to promos.

I'm always up for playing '13 just for fun, or any game. Just to name some games: MLB 2K13, Fifa 13, Halo 4, COD Black Ops 2, Assasins Creed 3, and a few others are games I'd be willing to play with others so hit me up if you want to play one of them sometime. I'm willing to play most of the time, unless I'm busy or doing something at that moment. Fantasy leagues, I'm not sure if those would work because you'd have to have someone who'd be willing to run it the whole time without leaving it or becoming too busy for it. Various dicussions, we obviously have them, sometimes on site, sometimes on Skype and what not.

This came to mind when talking to David, but basically a "Championship Breakdown" or a "Championship Redemption," something along the lines of that. Have one, or two, championships defended somewhere on the card. Of course though, I feel that the World Heavyweight Championship would be against these shows as it being the big title, I don't think it should risk the chance of changing hands on a regular show unless it was like for storyline or money in the bank cash in, stuff like that. I feel it would give championships more prestige if the champion managed to defend it, would make for a more variety of possible challengers too if their are more championship matches then we'd need new challengers obviously. So yeah, besides a championship show, something I've always thought of is despite the league being called "X-TREME Wrestling League," there isn't that much "X-TREME" stuff going on, not sure where I could lead with that but maybe it may spark an idea for someone else. Just saying.

It doesn't matter to me, as long as a little effort is shown like a sentence rather then just "_____ wins" if it was a weekly normal show and not a Pay-Per-View event or the main event. It's not that hard to do a simple one, two or even three sentence little write up for a match so I don't see why people couldn't do that. The littlest things can show initiative and admins like it when people show initiative (may it be for promos, matches, or anything) because it shows that they care about things in the leauge and actually want to be part of the league and are not just here to be here for no real reason at all or to just be a floater who only posts on the site every so often but is still a member.

What would be the difference between "supershows" and one big normal show? Don't exactly see the point of deciding over which one would be better as they are both basically the same, but as far as which do I like? I kind've like having the supershows, it's nice not being in the same brand every single week, it adds a bit of variety with the general managers, so that is what I have to say about that. I really like both shows, I like the mix of General Managers we have and I think supershows should stay or at least just combine the rosters and make it one big XWL roster but still keep the shows.

Yes, they should be defended more. Basically continuing off my "Championship Show" idea, I'd say maybe the normal one time or two times a month, depending on which championships were defended the month before on a weekly Breakdown or Redemption. I feel that sometimes defending once a month won't make someone a real champion because one match for the championship a month, it doesn't really prove anything unless they kept it for a while. I for one would be willing to defend my championship more, I wouldn't mind it at all if I had to defend it two, or even three by chance, times a month because title matches are different then normal matches. They are more fun and just have a better feel to them when you are just facing someone, in a random 'ol normal match, that has nothing on the line.

Honestly, I would consider Intercontinental the upper-midcard championship and the United States Championship the midcard championship, but that is just how I see things based upon history and the way things have been as of lately with each title, Intercontinental always being the title with the better feuds and overall image of the league. But I think we should keep it that way along with introducing a new championship or bringing back a past championship, obviously I'd go with the X-Treme Championship over any of the other championships have had in the past because the Pure Championship is iffy (by iffy I mean, the rules were a bit odd and can easilly be broken on accident) in my opinion and the 15 championship isn't that popular and with it being easy to kickout on '13, the matches could easilly go on for more then 15 minutes.

Yes, and no, I'm about in the middle for this. Sometimes advertising can bring in some good members, but from expierence, they tend to bring in quite a few bad/stupid members too. Advertising should be done though, the more members the better, and who knows, we could end up recruiting some great member who does good promos and is good at the game but we could get a bad member. If we want to be rewarded with good members, we have to take the risk of getting bad members to. And nah, I'm too lazy to advertise run4. If someone made a template people could copy and paste, I could consider it then.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:29 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
About every year we like to pick the brains of our members by suggesting ideas we have, seeing the overall opinion on things we've considered ourselves, and so please if you all could just take a few minutes of your time to fill this out and really help us take this league forward in the right direction it'd be much appreciated and we hope you will. We realize this is a lot of questions, and it could intimidate you but we promise we only included what we think needed to be addressed. So even if you're new please take that little extra time to fill out this survey, every reply helps no matter if you've been here for a while or are just starting out. Please be open and honest, don't hold anything back.

Uh, sure, I guess.

Yeah, considering I switch so much I deserve to be kept as far away from a title as possible.

Well I'm currently a one-handed guy so I took a month off from matches until I can actually play the game decently (and with two hands), so yeah. I think my test promo as HBK sucked but hopefully that'll get better over time.

Stay scares me </3

Uh, yeah, generally. Especially when I find myself involved in said conflict.

Uh, idk. It just deals with booking and stuff, but most of the matches in the last few weeks have been awesome on paper.

I like the new "Express Interest/Promo-Off" rule we have now, but I think after a set number of days (say 30), the whole express interest thing should become void. If no one is gonna take 'em after 30 days, then let it be first come first serve.

Yeah, but I can't say I'd be one of the people that give the feedback. That and I think my HBK promos suck and I could use people telling me they don't.

Maybe have a thing once a month where members pick a game to have like an "XWL Community Playdate" where we all play that game together (obviously it'd be something besides WWE '13 like Halo or Minecraft or Madden). Only really somewhat-decent suggestion I can come up with.

Also, more XWL Roundtables.

Maybe more triple threats/fatal four ways/tag matches, as a shit ton of straight up singles matches gets tiring after a while.

My view is quality over quantity. Whether it's one paragraph or one thousand paragraphs, as long as I'm entertained by it then so be it.

I like the supershow idea, honestly. It's better than having to put two separate cards together a week for the admins, I know.

Give me more title shots. Nah, but I do think they should be defended more than once per month.

Really, I'm with Austin in seeing the IC valued more over the US. I suggested in the last survey that maybe we could have like an NXT division for newer guys to the league so they're not thrust into matches with guys like Zander and Shuggz and Red right away, give them time to face other new guys to get a good feel of the league.

As long as it doesn't bring in people like Ewantu or PJ I'm all for it.

Someone give Zander some internet, for god's sake.

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:22 pm

I do feel welcomed in the league, I feel like the community here is great and is willing to accept new members, like they accepted me.

I am happy here, I have no complains about XWL, and I'm not saying that because I'm admin. I feel like I've gotten my fair share of shots, I'd like to think I work hard to earn these opportunities.
I don't think I lack in the promo area certainly. I'll miss a match here and there, not because I want to, it just happens.

I am afraid to approach that admin named Stay, he's a tough guy.

I feel that all conflicts here are resolved appropriately, although sometimes we could argue a little less on certain topics.

Are there any areas that you feel the admins can improve on?
Yes, the admins suck, I hate them, they need to do everything right. Help them someone.

I will say I support all changes under the admin team. Why? Because I made them, trolol.

I think weekly feedback is essential to this league, I think people want to hear how you feel about their work. Sometimes I feel like I'm not qualified enough to make judgement, so I don't make it most times.

Can't think of any at the time confused

I'd like to see more tag matches sometimes, not all the time, but I'm sure you see what I'm saying. I would also like more gimmick shows, but this is an area I could work on with the admins.

I think a write up should be at least three sentences, it isn't too bad. I have no problem with people just posting results but yeah a little paragraph wouldn't be bad.

I like the Supershows so far, I don't think we're at that point to be two seperate brands again, activity needs to pick up first.

I would like to see titles defended more, maybe like every 2-3 months on the main show. Not all at one time, but like take turns.

NOOOOOO, I love my Intercontinental Championship, please don't take it away. I feel like what we have is good right now, one championship isn't enough. Not sure how I feel about a past title being brought back.

I like the idea of advertsing, it brings new members, maybe we'll get some new productive ones to add to the great bunch of members we have now.
I don't use much sites anymore like IGN to advertise.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Yeah, people don't really talk to me that much but that's understandable because of my past. But it wouldn't hurt to talk to people in chat, guys if I can go from making up bs lies about viruses just to get out of writing a one paragraph promo, to feuding with SEME every week, it means I've changed and I won't bite or say dumb stuff to you like AVG.

Of course. You get what you put in here in XWL I mean PATS getting booked against The Rock 2 weeks in a row? That speaks for itself.

I don't really see that much decrease in activity so I don't really get this question? Well if there is a decrease in activity I don't think it's really visible I mean yeah people aren't churning out promos but once the summer hits we'll be all freed up and kicking butt.

Well I'm not afraid to talk to E/T or Vice lol. What could change that is maybe the other admins coming out and saying good things about some of the new guys (if they deserve it) and just try to do some of the small things that Dave does.

Yeah ,I mean there aren't that much conflicts to begin with lol.

Being more idk how to word this "adminie" like reviewing or giving compliments to other members.

I understand the idea behind it but honestly it's no different than the "first come first serve" rule. Imo when a big star becomes available people will give 110% on their test promo, brag about it for a few days and then do nothing with them, not dissing NJ because I'm sure he'll be a darn good HBK but I'm talking about new guys getting big stars.

Of course, if it were up to me it would be mandatory.

Don't really understand this question....:run:

I would like to see some gimmick matches more often I mean it sound awkward having the X in XWL be Xtreme when there's not that much Extreme matches.

I think it's fine so far.

I think there should be a brand extension, I just think it makes things cooler and it makes you cherish "dream" feuds if certain superstars aren't on the same brand then get drafted to one.

I think the midcard titles should be like maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks just so things don't go stale.

I honestly don't know. I know there are pros and cons of having a low card title and if you were to ask me I would tell you just to keep the 2 midcard titles. I think it makes people want to try more and is more awesome when you have to be better than everyone else in the midcard instead of just copping out and winning the Xtreme title then not do anything beneficial to the league.

If we run out of members then we should advertise ut we would have to do it professionally.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:03 am

No, Fuck you guys you're dicks. (Yes)

No, I've been here 20 and a half years and haven't got a single shot! (Yes I have.)

I don't think I have.

Nope.

Yup

Not that I can recall.

I enjoy the admin approval rule, and asking the use someone rule

Yes I would.

I'm always down for some games and stuff.

Ehhhh, this is shaky ground since it takes away from the impact of gimmick matches to end feuds and such.

Shouldn't matter, as long it goes up.

I'm fine either way. I like a little variety in venue week to week but this supershow format is not much different than a single roster/brand.

Maybe the mid card titles should have a spot defense every other month or so but not to often as a feud adds to the excitement of a title match and if a champion randomly loses the belt it could compromise a well put together feud.

We've currently had two mid-card titles for a while, the United States Championship, and the Intercontinental Championship, do you think it's good to keep that format going forward? Or, would you like to see things shaken up by bringing back a past title, or introducing a new one?

I wouldn't mind a third title but I am really okay with the current format. I don't want to drop anymore titles but as said would be for adding one.

Uh, idk.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:36 am

I feel like if I didn't do the Newsletter, etc. I wouldn't be as tolerated for my shenanigans as much as I am now, but I gotta take the love any way I get it.

It's been really disheartening lately to attempt to try something different only for it to fall apart, (or never get off the ground in the case of the tag division). Either I'm doing something wrong and should just stick to traditional feuds, or I'm not dealing with the right people but either way things haven't been up on that front. Then there's dealing with the person/people I'm working with switching, disappearing on me all week or just falling off the face of the planet period, then I'm forced to carry their weight while scrambling at the last second. I understand people have lives and business to attend to, but it's annoying to be sitting around all week twiddling my thumbs only for the person to not come through and not take a minute to pm me at any point so I can figure out an alternative. Then when I get fed up and try to do something solo, I'm given a hard time and that's some bull.

That, of course, has nothing to do with the way I'm being booked. I'm notorious for turning down title shots so I can't comment on that front, but I do appreciate that I am considered for them in the first place. Even so, I don't think I should have to be chasing titles all the time as Shelley to move up the card status wise. I feel like in the near two years I've been him he hasn't been looked as more than second-class, but that could just as well be on me.

Well I promo, but match-wise sometimes we're just not around at the same time or I can't be bothered dealing with this dorm Ethernet connection. In any case, I typically get most of my matches done.

I'll admit to having an irrational fear of approaching Bang or Red, but E/T's cool so I handle all business through him though I'm tired of him and Austin no-selling me. Stay... IGN Rose I do appreciate E/T and when he was still admin, Gaz, being there to filter through my ideas and tell me when I need to tone things down a bit.

There's too much ganging up on people in arguments and that's more irritating than the arguments themselves. What happened to the days of letting people duke things out one on one? Kids these days.

The scroll, come on sons. Do what you're being paid to. We also need more fighting for the little people. Where's Penny or Gary when you need them?

I agree with Zack that after a certain amount of time, someone shouldn't have to wait 24 hours to get a superstar. If you didn't notice someone you wanted was available for over a month then that's on you. I like it for immediate switches though so people like Gaz and Adam can't snipe AJ from me anymore. But it can be easily abused by someone posting once every two or three weeks to avoid getting stripped of their character but I guess any activity is welcome activity.

I like giving more than receiving, and I enjoyed doing the newsletter but I couldn't get into the habit of reading things over the week as they were posted and instead I waited til the end of the card and reading everything at once. I ended up doing the newsletter in one sitting which took hours and took a toll, but I'm sure that once I settle that issue it'll be good to go again. In any case I was thinking of taking a good/bad cop approach, when the newsletter does come back, with someone giving the praise while another dishes out the constructive criticism but I don't think anyone has time for that. It also doesn't hurt to just post "good job, good effort" after a post to make someone feel good deep down inside.

Wish the community was more active but I do like that we can have a good time with games other than WWE'13 and I'm patiently waiting for a nice group game of ME3. Fantasy (assuming we're talking wrestling) would take work, but I think it would be fun. Contests like what's found over on IGN, All Star Drafts, Survivor, Around the Horn, and whatever else they have over there would also be fun if people took part. We need more fun gotdamnit.

Definitely would love more than singles matches every week either multi-man or a random gimmick match thrown in every now and then would be a refresher. Also, I want to see some variety in the way people play. Throw in some subs, random pins, outside brawls and crazy spots damnit. Winning isn't that serious, calm down with coming at me like I kicked your dog. Themed shows would be cool and would offer a lot more of this variety we're talking about here. Stuff like night of champions coming back, a show where old matches like "Anderson/Orton" are recreated/brought back to life on that night, somehow implementing an open mic night kind of show (maybe people make the challenge the week before)... I'm sure there's more and better but I'm drawing blanks. Anything outside the norm is welcomed.

There doesn't really need to be a standard, at least on a weekly show, but at least a paragraph would be nice. I'm in the process of trying to something different with match vids by basically making them MVs to catch people's attention, cause people either skip to the end or scroll past it.

If everyone is going to be on the same brand every week, might as well scrap the supershow concept at this point, or go back to two brands and accept the smaller rosters for the time being.

Maybe every now and then between a pay per view, and not really everything involving the title has to be a multi-month affair. Sometimes you just have to hit it and quit it.

We do need the X back in XWL and there was a certain title...

I wouldn't do it personally, but if there's someone that willing to go out there then I'll cheer them on.

More league wide stuff along the vein of King of The Ring (can't remember the other thing) would be fun. Sometimes the available roster list goes a bit before it's updated and I already talked to E/T about the title history. We could have all the cool stuff in the world though but if people aren't active then it won't be as entertaining. Sorry I couldn't come up with anything innovative or unique for the league, nothing was coming to me. I also need to be praised a little more, not for anything special that I do, but just because I am who I am.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:59 am

Yeah, I can see why new members would be put off though, with arguing and general inactivity on the site.

Still waiting on that World Title shot I won on the 1st show this year, douche. But yeah whatever, I know I don't deserve the shot currently, I haven't been great as Foley recently, and even when I got the number 1 contenders match I'd of questioned the decision if I was another member, seeing as I had him for like 2 months previously.

Just lacked motivation recently really, I'm getting more into now though, although working nights really fucks me over too. Hopefully I get a new job soon so...yeah.

I often talk to myself, so I have zero problems with this topic.

Yeah?

We should be more hands on, like Seme said and commenting on peoples stuff, but I do think this should be something non-admins do as well.

Need more change.

Kind of yeah, but I wouldn't say get an admin to do a weekly review, I'd rather see someone post in the thread saying that they liked someones promo or write-up. But most people don't, because no one does it for them, which is hilarious to me considering that on that logic if one person did it, then somebody else would, then soon enough everyone would be doing it.

I'd like to see the forums or chatbox be more active, it would just be nice to see this place be active, and for a new members I'd be more inclined to stick around if XWL as a community was an active one.

Bring back the X-Treme Division(and have more than just non-title matches as X-treme Rules, like general people in the division too), or like yeah if a gimmick match fits then great. People like Cactus, RVD, Steen, it makes sense for them to have an occasional hardcore match, if we had a Dudley then sometimes a table match. Or like ADR, Daniel Bryan, Angle or whoever could one in a blue moon have a submission match.

As long as the match gets done, I'm not sure it's entirely necessary to have a big ass write-up, this is meant to be fun, I don't expect sometime to spend hours writing a match up just because they couldn't get someone to record.

The thing is we have enough people for two shows a week, we just don't have the activity. Whether it's because people can't be bothered, or because of the shitty ass servers and needing a third person in each match, we really need to get the activity up.

Champions usually have a feud going on, so it's kind of hard to do that. We had the X-Treme title for this, but the lack of storylines for the belt is what really killed it.

Yeah, I'd like to see the X-Treme title brought back, or the Tag Titles but currently I don't see why we should when most members aren't doing anything.

We need more members, so yes we should.

We need more active members, more activity = more cool shit. More cool shit = More fun. But do we need more cool shit to attract new members?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:15 am

Kind of a silly question for me personally given my role but of course I do. I've seen XWL since way back and I felt back then you guys were welcoming and I was right. I often get a lot of funny coments about this but I really feel like we're all a second family. As we love not only playing together but just "hanging out" and chatting and other things.

Yeah. I do. Often times I think it depends on how active the person can be and how much effort they put forth. Obviously I'm not saying that if you promo at least once a week and do all your matches you should get a shot. But I do believe we're all fair when it comes to determining that. I'm not as active as I'd like to be due to personal reasons but I'm looking to change that. So I'm happy with my place but I'm not happy. More so with myself than you guys. You're only doing what's best and I respect that.

As I've mentioned above I'm letting it mostly fall on me. As I believe it's mainly my own fault. Even though I don't have a job, and I can clearly put forth more effort, for one reason or another I'm unable to lately. Largely due to personal things going on over the last month or two. It's not so much I can't manage it's just that it's hard to find the time. Especially with such high profile stars. At the same time this isn't me saying I wanna give them up. Razz

I used to be but that was only because it was hard to come to a compromise on ideas or things that I'd love to see without it seeming like my input wasn't taken into consideration. I often felt like how I felt didn't matter. Not so much anymore though. As I'm looking to be more open with things and I believe it was only hard before because I was partly to blame as well.

Yes and no. As others have mentioned the only time I really hate it is when it spills out into a big arguement in the chatbox. Or, worse comes to worse, then someone keeps hijacking a topic and fighting. Instead of resolving it on msn or something. Both parties are at fault most of the time and I hope that changes soon. Overall I'm pretty pleased though.

Nothing really. At least not with the other admins but more myself. I want to strive to be more helpful and have users come to me too. Overall I think we're a great group of admins and I like that we can fall back on each other when one isn't around.

Overall I like all the changes we've made. Especially notifying the minute someone is available and having it be in it's own board. The way we had it before was just hard to keep track of. So I like the way we reworked things.

Yes and no. While I obviously would love the feedback, especially when I work hard on a promo and I'm not sure, I'd find it kinda pointless and wrong of me to ask them to do that if say I ended up waiting until really late in the week to promo. Obviously more feedback is a good thing but at the same time I'd only want it if I could get things up in time and someone wasn't feeling like they had to do it but they did it because they wanted to.

Nothing I can think of at this point in time. If I think up something I’ll be sure to mention it though.

In a way I like this idea but I don’t. I like it because I like the idea of maybe having a week for a card where it’s theme’d after a certain type. Or maybe just the main event matches. Maybe have more champion vs. champion matches where instead of a normal referee it could be someone who’s been involved with either of them in a feud somehow. I like the idea of more gimmick matches/shows but I feel like if we do to many of them it could get kind of tiring and we should maybe have it where we bring back a certain title. Or come up with more theme’d ppv’s in general to change things up a bit and keep things fun.

I would’ve said yes to this ages ago but now I don’t think there should ever be a standard. Why? Because you see a lot of people who put tons of work into their match write ups. Even if it’s got videos included. Then you see someone, who for whatever reason, had to do a short write up of a few words to maybe a paragraph. I feel like having a standard way of having them would be bad because what if you look at some ways people do it and then feel like you have to live up to what they wrote/make it as great as there’s. When for whatever reason you couldn’t. I don’t think that’d be right. So I think what ever the person can do is fine. As long as the matches get done, whatever way they have to be, that’s all that should matter in this case in my opinion.

I feel like there a great concept. It gives users a way to be able to spice up what’s possible and keep things interesting. As you never know who youd’ be booked against. So it makes not only the promos interesting but the write ups as well. Sure sometimes you could end up facing someone you’ve faced before but that happens regardless. I feel like super shows are a great way to showcase each brands diversity. As you never know who you’re gonna be booked against. So it makes for great matches and promos.

Yes and no. I like the idea of defending the mid-card titles on the show. Maybe once a month or so. Obviously in addition to it being at the ppv itself. I feel like something like that could show that the title means a lot more. As you’re willing to really fight to keep it or fight to win it in this case. We’ve seen feuds based around titles being defended like this. So I’d have no problems with something like that returning in the future.

I’m really outspoken on this one. As one thing I always loved about this league was that we had titles that were different and kept people really interested in fighting for them. Even developing feuds around them. I think the reason I wanted it so bad was because I had such a hand in certain titles and their success/exposure. So seeing it go away like nothing really got to me. At the same time I’m kind of content with where things are. I thought though, that maybe because we have a supers show, we could unify the IC and US. As it’s already been done with the world title. Then maybe bring back a former other title and see where things go. If it doesn’t take off there’s no harm. Because merging the other two could still create enough of a buzz/fight/interest. That introducing and then possible re-retiring another title wouldn’t cause that much harm.

I’ve always thought that part of the reason we were such a success is because we used to be openly out there. Whether that be us being originally based on IGN. Or the fact that I was given the go-ahead to advertize the league on other forums. The official one included. Then some times that sparked great members others not so much. I’m always more than willing to get exposure out for the league. In some ways I still do it. So yeah I think we should but I think it should be the choice of the person themselves. I don’t want something like this to be mandatory for everyone because as we’ve also seen it doesn’t always work out for the better.

I want to know what I personally can do to feel like I’m helping more. Sure, I have personal problems and everyone can tell me that that comes first until their blue in the face but, I want to know what I can do to show I care just as much as everyone else. Obviously this is the wrong place for this but I just wanted to make it known. I love the league and I always will but I sometimes feel like I’m not out there enough and I don’t want you guys to resent me for it lol.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:44 am

Yes, I've never really had any real issues with anyone here and for the most part everyone gets along for the most part although the occasional bitching behind the back happens a bit too much.

Despite bitching about it week after week as Punk I can say that for the most part things are fair with Title decisions, I've had my fair share of them but sometimes the wrong decision is made whether that be because they're chummy with admins or not I don't know. It would be nice to see different people in the World Title scene though, Ash as Joey Ryan was refreshinh because it just seemed like the same two people over and over again.

There isn't really anything you can do about activity, one week you can have time where as another you don't, just how it goes. I know Z and I haven't been active as the Wolves and it's pretty much because we're never on at the same time at the moment and when we are Punk and Rock are the priority (Krzy mad). But it does bug me when people say they don't have time and yet are usually online or posting on other sites all the time.

I usually speak my mind about issues, whether the admins agree with it or not is a different matter. In my opinion they should handle it differently, for example the whole Wolves situation. Instead of sorting it out normally, it was bitched about, Krzy got bitched at and a huge scene happened in a thread and that's just not the proper way to resolve an issue, it will just cause resentment.

I don't really know what to say because some are dealt with well and others not so well. Like I said before, they have been known to get out of hand when they could've been resolved a more simple way.

Handling confilcts better and maybe giving some reason behind why they choose certain people for the Title picture, while some can be obvious some can come from nowhere and not make sense. Also, not to get pissy for discussions in a weekly thread, just be happy that the site is active, while it may take up a little bit of room people are still going to find promos and matches, it's not the end of the World.

While I can see why it is there and I will admit it does work, I am still a fan of surprises but you can apply annonymously so it works.

Yes, it would be nice to see but for the most part people just done a quick review so they could maybe get their promo reviewed. I know people like Z, Krzy etc. just done them to give feedback, but a lot of people do it just for the sake of getting their own work reviewed. Would it be nice? Yes, is it important, not really no. For the most part people will tell you if they liked your promo and if you like it.

We've tried a lot of things and they usually die out quite quickly.

I think we need less gimmick matches personally, not a month goes by when there isn't a Hell in a Cell or Last man Standing on a PPV card. Those matches should only be used when a feud has been going on for months, is filled with bad blood and needs the perfect way to end but for the most part you have a 1 or 2 month feud ending in a Hell in a Cell or other gimmick match when it's not needed. They are badly overusedand the novelty is starting to wear out.

If you're going to write up a match then it's simply because you want to get creative and try and make the best match possible which I am all for. Sometimes people do it so they don't look as bad in the write up as they did in the actual recording, not so cool. If you're just doing an ending part of the match then I don't see why you should have to do a write up when you want the focus to be on the ending, so I'd say as long as they're up.

Give it a few months, continue with the supershows and see if activity picks up again, if it does then you won't have to go through the extra work of making two brands and rosters again. If it doesn't pick up in a few months, then go with the one brand idea.

If you're in a feud and want to have a match on a weekly card to further the feud then it should happen, in my opinion if you're not in a feud, not overly active as champ and don't have any plans to defend the title at the PPV then I think a potential challenger should be picked for a weekly card and then for the PPV card. It keeps the title active for as much as possible and if the person no shows the matches, then you know what kind of champ he is and strip the sum bitch.

Keep the current titles, while it was nice having the Hardcore or Pure Championship the novelty wears off on them quite quickly and you just want to go for the bigger titles. The only thing I would say is maybe bring in a title that the new people can gun for, hopefully it would keep them active and give them a chance to get something. I think that's what went wrong with the other title because you still allowed people like Zack etc to try for it and new people again got lost in the pack.

Don't see the point, people still somehow find this place and join. If you want to advertise go for it, but I'm not going to.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 am

Really appreciate all the honest answers everyone, keep 'em coming.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:10 am

Yep Smile

I am happy here, no complaints at all. Being booked perfectly.

Well I was on break so there's that, but since returning I've had a easy time promoing. It's the matches that get me, having to have a third person on sometimes makes it hard, gotta wait for '14 servers cheers

Nope. they're great.

hmm, I don't mind the way they are resolved, sometimes they can be amusing. Sometimes I just stay out of it lol. Don't bother me none.

Are there any areas that you feel the admins can improve on?
Hmm, maybe splitting up the shows between the however many of them there are would be cool.

Yeah I don't mind.

I'd like it, understand that it'd be hard though, so many promos to grade and whatnot.

not that I can think of

[b]Would you like to see some variety in matches (weekly booking), if so, what kind of matches? What about gimmick shows in between the PPVS, would you like more of those? Feel free to suggest any ideas that you have if so.

Tag Matches would be cool. Or maybe a supershow based on tagging Razz

I don't think there should be a standard way for write ups.

I feel like the shows don't matter, just two names, same shows. Maybe have each show have their own set of rules? Make them unique from one another?

Yes I think they should be defended more. Or at least the U.S. Title can be the title defended a lot?

U.S. Championship is kinda a waste tbh, would be cool if we had a stipulation title instead maybe. Razz

Wouldn't hurt. I'd be willing to help out..
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Yes

I'm being booked fine

When it comes to matches sometimes I'll just get full on distracted and forget to go online or I'll just not have time that week due to an increase in college work etc.

No, Admins are nice people

Yes and no because most times I don't even know anything's kicked off but on the other hand I think the Jerry dropping Hardy cause of lack of help in the fued should've been handled away from the chatbox like maybe by PM etc.

Not really

Yeah, That rule makes it alot fairer for when people want to pick up a certain person that's recently been dropped

I honestly don't really mind I normally tell people if I enjoyed their promos

Not much really maybe, a Thread for PPV predictions etc

The "big" matches like Last Man Standing should be less frequent because they're supposed to be a big event and seems like there's one every PPV

It doesn't really matter, But if it's for a PPV then I think there should be at least a mini write up

I think it was a good idea, But recently they've stopped being "super" and just feel like any ordinary card

Whilst I wouldn't mind seeing titles defended a bit more frequently, I think it depends on the schedule of the people involved because the champ could have an exam or something that week and revise like hell meaning the match wouldn't get done which'd look ridiculous.

I think it's good that there's two midcard titles because it gives people that aren't main eventers something to work towards and fued over.

Not bothered about it tbh

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:11 pm

I just had an idea, it'd be really cool but extremely hard to get done but do like a tag tourney with random pairings. Dedicate a whole weekly show to it, everyone picks one of their superstars and admins do the random pairings. Just an idea to throw out there, could be fun/funny with some of the pairings and it'd be a break from the norm. A vague idea to ponder, but I think it'd be to hard to finish all the matches. Typed from my phone in case it sounds like a string of random words or is awful grammar.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:14 pm

#SEME wrote:
I just had an idea, it'd be really cool but extremely hard to get done but do like a tag tourney with random pairings. Dedicate a whole weekly show to it, everyone picks one of their superstars and admins do the random pairings. Just an idea to throw out there, could be fun/funny with some of the pairings and it'd be a break from the norm. A vague idea to ponder, but I think it'd be to hard to finish all the matches. Typed from my phone in case it sounds like a string of random words or is awful grammar.

The only problem with that is that tag team matches can be hard to get done depending on who's in the match, and having to worry about that many could be a pain for the card so idk if that would really work all that well lol. Plus if we got like a Red/Shuggz team then we'd all be fucked.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Oh I know; just something that would be nice to consider but like I said its not practical or likely due to matches getting done.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:29 pm

Austin wrote:
#SEME wrote:

The only problem with that is that tag team matches can be hard to get done depending on who's in the match, and having to worry about that many could be a pain for the card so idk if that would really work all that well lol. Plus if we got like a Red/Shuggz team then we'd all be fucked.

They both suck.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Eh. I suppose. That Guy makes me feel welcome so, I guess I kind of feel that way. Though, I don't speak to a whole lot of anyone besides Zack, That Guy, and Austin.

FUCK NO. I AM THE BEST EVER AND DESERVE WORLD TITLE SHOTS EVERY WEEK!

I feel fine in this aspect.

Lol.... Well, I am in several other feds so, write ups kill me. Promos is a bit simpler but trying to go on as long as everyone else is really hard. :/

...... That Guy touched me inappropriately.

Conflicts?

Give me more title shot.

Uh..... Kind of. I don't know a lot of the changes but yeah!

Yes! It helps me know what I could improve on!

Someone please do something with UFC 3.

Sure. Ladder matches and stuff.

Just let them go up because otherwise, people would be intimidated as shit to do things like the long write ups.

Well, I mean.... I kind of like the whole, two matches a week thing but then again, it makes me feel pressured on getting them done.

Lower titles can be defended whenever but the main titles stick to the PPV.

Yes, more people. No, we get fucking asses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Yes

Yeah definitely.

There's rarely a week where I don't post a promo of some kind. Whatever the circumstances, be it personal, technical or problems with my feud/opponent, most of the time I manage to post a promo. Jericho is my priority and always will be, so maybe AJ and Beth won't have promos every week. That's just how it is, but most of the time there will be something for each of my people. I've had a promotion at work recently so how long I will be able to maintain 3 people is another story as I'll technically be a manager when the need arises which would involve longer hours and later nights, but for now we'll see how it goes. As for matches, it's a shame that overall as a league they don't get done as often as I'd like. I think the needing 3 guys in each match so it doesn't sync out is a big problem this year. At least 2K should have awesome servers and hopefully that problem will be solved.

No, and I wouldn't be afraid of them if I wasn't an admin myself. I get along with each of them fine and they're an awesome group.

I think they could be dealt with better. It seems like it always spills onto the board or chatbox for some reason. Nobody likes those to be cluttered with arguments.

Communication sometimes. I think we have a good admin team, probably the best XWL has had before when it comes to commitment and love for XWL (that sounds lame) but sometimes wires get crossed. And I know it might seem like only 1 or 2 of us actually do stuff but we all converse about everything. Maybe we could all become more "visible" so to speak in what we do and booking could be a little more organised so it isn't done last minute I guess.

Yes I think it's much better than before.

Yes. Most of the time I think my promos suck, but I enjoy doing them anyway.

I would approve of anything that makes XWL more of a community like it once was. Now it just seems like we're all kind of "there" and I only get to interact with a handful of people regularly... Maybe everyone just hates me.

Maybe, but not if it's overdone.

It's fine as it is. Some people enjoy doing write ups. Some people don't. Videos can also be fun to watch.

I think we should just merge into one brand. It pretty much is that way right now anyway.

I would like to see title matches on regular shows now and again. But not too often as it could take the "special" feel off a PPV title match.

I think it's fine as it is, but like some others have said I personally hold the Intercontinental title in higher regard than the US title. I don't know why. Maybe the history or just general quality of the stuff done by the IC guys compared to US (nothing against anyone, as I appreciate every effort made by everybody in XWL and enjoy everything posted).

I think advertising could be a good way to bring some freshness to the league. Some awesome new members like some who joined us last year and recently would be great.

And a couple of random comments...

*I'd like to see these surveys more often. Maybe quarterly as they're useful in determining what the general feeling is around XWL and what needs to be improved or implemented.

*I'm all for new guys getting chances and opportunities, but if you don't put in the effort and contribute, if you don't do your promos and matches or half-ass stuff, don't expect to get shots ahead of anyone else.

*I know I'm behind with the CAW Overalls. I can only apologize for that, no excuses on my part. But they will all be up to date this week. I promise.

*Nobody ever seems to play matches for fun anymore. Sad I'm always up for some...

*Thanks for making XWL as awesome as it is. I've always enjoyed it here and without you guys there wouldn't be an XWL for me to enjoy. (That sounds lame too)

Back to top Go down
submission machine
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Yes sir everyone is awesome

Yes i am i love being booked every week its fun playing against new people

Just had stuff going on lately so couldnt promo as much

no

yes

No everything is great

yes

Yes so that i know how well im doing so that maybe they can help me inprove them

ehhh

maybe table matches ladder matches backstage brawls cage

some standard way

I like the old way but this way is good to

no

bring back titles and introduce new ones and if someone has a title and maybe they could change the look of it

Yes i dont mind
Back to top Go down
submission machine
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:31 pm

I say more reviews on promos
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Free Damon.

Last edited by Jonguin on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:42 pm

I just want to point out reviewing promos isn't necessarily an admin thing, anyone can do it. What I like, might be different to what Krzy likes and that could be different to what AVG, Adam <3, David </3 or whoever likes.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Don't really understand this question....

I would love to see us become organized with tis type of stuff like have the Video Game section be split into sub-boards where we can go in depth IGN up in this and stuff. From there we could have sub boards of anything from Halo to Call Of Duty to NBA2K and have tournaments, clans etc.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next