Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013

Go down 
+18
Stay✔
Jiggas
T-Roll
Zack
TheKrzyOne
Shug
Bang
Twiztid
#NOTSEME
Zander
Jonguin
TheFilthParade
Liam
Austin
josheagles82
P.R Son
Adam
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Adam
Upper Mid Card

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Redemp1

Live From – Richmond, Virginia us flag

Deadline Time: 4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM GMT

Arena for Matches: XWL Redemption
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

The Rock Vs World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler - Main-Event
John Cena Vs Cody Rhodes
Alex Shelley Vs Chris Sabin
The Miz Vs Kofi Kingston
Manami Toyota Vs Madison Eagles
Daffney Vs Mschif
AJ Lee Vs Brie Bella
Nikki Bella Vs Kelly Kelly
Paige Vs Maryse
Torrie Wilson Vs Mickie James
Maria Vs Kaitlyn
Goldberg Vs Jack Swagger
Yoshi Tatsu Vs Antonio Cesaro
Edge Vs Christian
Drew McIntyre Vs Daniel Bryan
Amazing Red Vs  Corey Graves
Curtis Axel  Vs  Zack Ryder
Jinder Mahal Vs Ryback
Rey Mysterio Vs Joey Mercury
Kevin Steen Vs Randy Orton
Abyss Vs Kurt Angle
Chuck Taylor Vs Colt Cabana
Sheamus Vs Tensai
Justin Gabriel Vs Alberto Del Rio
Super Eric Vs Brian Kendrick
Austin Aries Vs JBL
Joey Ryan Vs John Morrison

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:18 pm

RCP wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
RCP wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
Just wanted to say great job to everyone on their stuff this week. cheers

Agreed, haven't had a chance to check it all out for myself but from what I've read it's been a solid show with some great build to feuds.
i never said that. What kind of stunt are you trying to pull?
I noticed that the post he quoted from Krzy was nowhere to be found too... But it really has been a good show.

It was there then sometime between hitting quote while readying that match he deleted it idk why.
Because he was afraid to share his opinion with the world. It's ok, we can be gentle with him.

In other news, everyone notice how Corey Graves looks like he's naked in Gaz's signature plain mischief:XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 P9uAynE

Well I didn't till now....thanks for that...
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:38 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
RCP wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
RCP wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

Agreed, haven't had a chance to check it all out for myself but from what I've read it's been a solid show with some great build to feuds.
I noticed that the post he quoted from Krzy was nowhere to be found too... But it really has been a good show.

It was there then sometime between hitting quote while readying that match he deleted it idk why.
Because he was afraid to share his opinion with the world. It's ok, we can be gentle with him.

In other news, everyone notice how Corey Graves looks like he's naked in Gaz's signature plain mischief:XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 P9uAynE

You're welcome. But the real hero here is Dash, he's the man we can all thank for discovering that.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:30 pm

RCP wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
RCP wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
RCP wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

You're welcome. But the real hero here is Dash, he's the man we can all thank for discovering that.

Sick fuck.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Stay Down? More like Look Down!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 500px-HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:10 am

*Redemption returns from a short commercial break as the camera is already in the process of being lifted from the ground. The all to familiar setting gives away the three men in the room almost instantly. All three members of The Shield stare into the camera with a smug like expression after putting Daniel Bryan in a hospital earlier in the evening. Ambrose shares a glance with Reigns before shifting his attention to Rollins and nodding his head. Rollins nods back and turns to the camera as he begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 GFvWZkW

[Seth Rollins]
Rollins.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 C7mttHe

[Roman Reigns]
Reigns.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 UZd8la9

{Dean Ambrose}
Ambrose.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Ii1RaCY

{Dean Ambrose}
And just like that, the so called “Evil Villain” has fallen to The Shield, The American Dragon has been slain by the Sword of Justice. Did you really believe that you could escape your fate, Bryan? I said that your number was going to be called and it was. For many weeks now, you have shown just what kind of “villain” you are, you exposed your weakness, you revealed your Achilles Heel, not only your pride, but also your little “sidekick,” AJ.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 YPUFY1e

{Dean Ambrose}
Your beard has blinded your judgment, just because you think you're a man due to facial hair, doesn't mean you have what it takes to finish off Dean Ambrose, let alone, The Shield. I am no mortal man, Bryan, and the sooner you realize that, the better off your ego will be when I leave you laying on the floor next time we meet. I'm Indestructible! I can't be hurt, I can't be defeated. All you want is for The Shield to leave AJ out of this, but what I want, is Daniel Bryan's head... on a stick!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 WsPz6fN

[Seth Rollins]
If that Brainbuster was the best that you had to offer, you may as well not even show up at Digital Decision, Aries. One Brainbuster isn't going to be enough to keep me down for the three count. Neither is two of them, or three. When I leave you laying in the center of the ring, you're going to ask yourself one question: Why did I decide to mess with Seth Rollins and The Shield?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 RyxZLIV

[Seth Rollins]
After Digital Decision comes to an end, “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” will cease to exist and he'll be replaced with “The Greatest Bagboy that Ever Lived.” You don't seem to understand the severity of your actions, Aries, it's real simple: Justice takes no prisoners.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 OkQCR79

[Roman Reigns]
Has The Shield gotten into your head, Cena? For two weeks, you've carried the pain of being speared by me through a barricade. For two weeks, all I had to do was sit back and watch you walk towards your own self-destruction. Have we demoralized you? The man who once stood for “Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect” has long been defeated, and has been replaced by this shell of a man who looks like the person in question.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 W7WZsBl

[Roman Reigns]
Your silence speaks volumes, Cena, it shows that you are a broken man. The Shield has broken you physically, The Shield has broken you mentally, and when our inevitable match happens at Digital Decision, I will do what other could not: I will unceremoniously destroy what remains of the “Golden Boy” of “Sports Entertainment.” It's a task that only a member of The Shield could successfully complete, and unfortunately for you, John, that task was issued to me.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 YPUFY1e

{Dean Ambrose}
Daniel Bryan, I know you're lying unconscious in a hospital bed so I'm going to make this real simple. At Digital Decision, you and I are going to have a “match,” whether you like it or not. I know you want to get your hands on me after I “kidnapped” AJ, put you through the announcers table, then threw you off the stage. If anything, I'm sure you want this match as much as I do, no matter what I do to you, it's just never enough. All the pain I've cause to Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho in the past pales in comparison to what I'm going to do to you at Digital Decision.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 0LShUfV

{Dean Ambrose}
After all the pain I've unleashed on people, after all the people I have taken out, that would satisfy a mortal man, and therein lies the problem, I'm no mortal man. I'm still grossly unsatisfied with what I've done since returning, I thought that this company had the best wrestlers in the world, turns out I was mistaken. I took Ziggler to his limit and made his life a living hell, he stood face to face with me in that ring longer than his body should have allowed him to, so I gave him a free pass. He knows not to stick his nose in my business ever again and that's a lesson you will soon learn, Bryan. Believe That!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 BKFeB8u

[Seth Rollins]
Believe in The Shield.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 ZXKqHqH

[Roman Reigns]
Believe in The Shield!

*With that said, Ambrose and Rollins smirk into the camera, while Reigns, showing a completely opposite expression than his cohorts, is shown with a serious look on his face. Ambrose lowers the camera back to the ground as footsteps are heard departing the scene in their usual fashion, signaling the end of the video.*

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:13 am

Damn RCP you're sick.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:40 am

I SPIT IN THE FACE! OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T WANT TO BE COOL

As Carlito’s theme hits and he makes his way down the ring the reoccurrence of boo’s is yet again as loud as ever but still not having any effect on him as he smirks while climbing up onto the apron relishing in the hatred he receives from the audience.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 QXRK5

Carlito
Last week you saw a me receive a brutal attack from none other than the man who’s attention I somehow could not receive yet go on to win my match against one of the toughest superstars in the locker room today Aj Styles. I wasn’t close to 100 percent yet I still showed everybody just how damn good I am in this ring. I showed just how well I can wrestle when injured, so imagine me at my best? Well you will in just a short time because I am going to do everything I can in my power to ensure that me and you have a spot on the PPV card in just two weeks time because you need to be taught that even though you view me as an underdog I have one hell of a bite.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 AYgAy

Carlito
You walk around backstage with an urea about you that makes people uneasy or even scared to be around you. Well that whole tough guy act doesn’t work with me, you may act delusional, you may actually be slightly mental after all. But one thing is for sure is that when I have my eyes set on something I make sure I chase it down with everything I’ve got. Does the name MVP ring a bell to you? Well probably not anymore because once Carlito had finished with him he disappeared off the map! And now I have you in my sights Orton it’s not looking good for you either, and after that stunt you pulled on me last week? Thing’s have just gotten a whole lot worse for you.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 OJLej

Carlito
A lot of people said I had it coming to me but maybe it was my mistake in taking my eyes off you while I hadn’t made sure you was fully down before I went looking for a steel chair, but the fact of the matter is Orton who was still getting to their feet when face down in a pool of their own blood? I was. No if that doesn’t show you just how tough I really am then you’re diving into the deep end without the ability to swim. You see, I’m not just somebody who has the heart and drive it takes to be a true champion but I have the ability. I’m a true wrestling pedigree. My dad was a great wrestler, my brother is a great wrestler and I am a perfect wrestler. You see, that’s your downfall Orton and that’s simply the plan when going up against you. Is to wrestle you because I know I’m in a whole different league when it comes down to it.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 QNdvb

Carlitop
So when you finally decide to accept the match request for Digital Decision what shall the match be? An ironman match? You have to a good wrestler for a match like that, or possibly a two out of three falls match because only a true wrestler could win somebody over two times in one match. Or maybe even just a normal match will suffice a victory. I mean I would bring up how you couldn’t even beat Kane but we all know you’ll have some sort of mental breakdown and start talking to yourself or whatever it is your kind of patients do I’m not too sure. But I don’t want to waste more time than is needed out here but before I leave you all my match tonight is against Shawn Michaels. I man I have faced before in my life and look forward to beating arguably the best United States champion this company has and will ever see for a very long time.

Carlito
As a wise man once said to be the best you have to beat the best. And tonight I vow to you all that I will beat the best champion this company has seen in the chase of me becoming that very same champion. So tonight HBK dust of those cobwebs and let’s hope and pray that when your given a backstabber your overused and overaged spine holds out just long enough for you to reach the hospital in time.

Carlito raises his hands in the air and starts laughing as the audience flurry him in boo’s and hisses as he makes his way back up the ramp and his theme blasts throughout the arena.

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:34 am

*The camera opens up to see a shocked Alberto looking down the hall.

{Alberto Del Rio}
What are you doing here?! Leave!

*The camera pans to show Ricardo Rodriguez which shockingly raises a small amount of love among the sea of hate that can be heard.

{Ricardo Rodriguez}
Alberto, relax. I'm still a little sore but it's been 3 weeks since he attacked me, I'm fine. The important thing is he's on you like crazy and I need to be here!

*Alberto throws his head back in frustration but quickly man hugs Ricardo.

{Alberto Del Rio}
Glad to have you back, but you're in the crossfire being here and I can't let that happen again. If this psycho wants to test me then FINE. But you aren't involved in this, it's not your burden.

{Ricardo Rodriguez}
I don't care Alberto, we're best friends, and we don't leave the other alone to fight.

{Alberto Del Rio}
Fine....but by fight you mean I get my ass kicked while you stand there and watch?

{Ricardo Rodriguez}
Of course!

*Alberto laughs with Ricardo but as the laughter dies down Del Rio turns towards the camera and gains a more serious, hate filled expression.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Normal_One_by_one2C_they_re_going_down_-_Backstage_Fallout_SmackDown_-_July_272C_2012_mp4_000082816

{Alberto Del Rio}
Kane, it is one thing to attack me and hurt me but when you went at Ricardo, using him to gain my attention that was your first, and biggest mistake. I don't take kindly to people attacking my family and that just what you did. Now, you say you want to test me? You want to see how much I can endure? See if you can break me? Well let me assure you that I will not be broken, and you will be left in a pool of your own demonic blood next time I get my hands on you. I will break your arm like it is a twig and spit on you as I stand over you. You can try and break my body all you want but I have a strong mentality and it'll take more than a couple cheap shot, beat downs to scare me. normally, I'd walk away and laugh at you saying it's not worth my time to associate with you but you deserve punishment, he deserves retribution and someone needs to dish it out. And that...is...me. So next week how about you meet me in that ring and we "sort" this out?

*Alberto turns from the camera and walks away followed quickly in tow by Ricardo and the camera fade to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:36 pm

So cute <3
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:07 pm

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 BreakdownthemizVsXWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Redemptionkofi

Normal Match

As XWL returns from a break both the Miz and the number one contender to the United States championship Kofi Kingston stand in the middle of the ring face to face. The bell goes and both men circle each other before locking up. Miz showing to be the stronger of the two uses this momentum to push Kofi into the corner but right at the last minute Kofi uses the Miz’s momentum against him and turns and puts Miz into the corner and reels off a quick chop lightening up a big red mark on the chest of his opponent and receiving a loud cheer from the audience as he does so.

The Miz certainly not impressed by this shoves Kofi and starts to talk some smack to him and rudely slaps him across the face before following it up with an irish whip into the corner and paying back Kofi with a chop of his own. Miz pulls Kofi back up and lands another two chops and starts to flurry down left and rights until the ref pulls him back at a count of four before he gets disqualified. Returning to the center of the ring Kofi wipes the back of his hand across his mouth checking for any blood before standing back up and walking into the center of the ring and once more locking up with his opponent, this time as Miz tries to push Kofi back as he did just seconds ago Kofi pulls away the left hand of Miz and locks in a wrist lock and applies as much pressure as he can. Miz puts his elbow in between the gap Kofi is leaving open between his arm and body and goes underneath the arm pulling Kofi’s arm with him applying a wrist lock of his own. Kofi thinking quickly on his feet reverses this by jumping up bringing the Miz in close and monkey flipping him crashing over to the other end of the ring.

The Miz rolling out of the ring to catch some breath doesn’t quite go to plan as Kofi is quickly on his case charging towards the outside as the crowd begin to get behind him and leap up, jump off the ropes, and land a perfect crossbody onto the Miz on the outside. Both men now lie flat outside in the early stages of this match with the referee’s count now reaching a five count Kofi is to his feet and lifts up the Miz and attempts to roll him back inside the ring. Not allowing this the Miz prevents it by putting his foot out and on the side of the ring and pulling in Kofi by the back of his head and hitting of the ring apron and rolling him inside the ring instead.
Covering the outside leg the referee gets to a two count before Kofi easily gets the kick out as the match continues.

XWL cuts to a short advertisement before returning the match.

The Miz has Kofi in the corner of the ring and runs towards him and hits his signature clothesline and watches him fall as he climbs up to the top of the turnbuckle waiting for what one can only assume to be the axe handle. As Kofi groggily gets to his feet the jumps down looking for the axe handle but instead Kofi hits his finishing move the trouble in paradise and he could well off knocked the Miz out cold! Kofi rolls Miz onto his back and looks to cover and just as the referee reaches the two count instead of kicking out the Miz rakes the eyes of his opponent which forces Kofi to roll away holding his eye in pain. The referee checks to see what’s going on with Kofi he looks to the medic as to question what he should do and for the split second his attention is distracted the Miz has hit a low blow knocking Kofi back down to the mat as they both lie lifeless in the middle of the ring.

As the ref’s count reaches five cheers can be heard as Alex Shelley runs out to the ring to stop Miz going for the cover and the referee gets involved to get rid of him as Miz has the match in the bag as he covers his opponent then gives up and walks towards Shelley who holds his hands in the air before leaving the ring. As the Miz talks some trash to Shelley Kofi rolls him up looking for a quick victory but the Miz manages to get out at a close two and a half count. The Miz rolls out of the ring blaming Shelley for nearly costing him his match and before he gets himself into a tussle outside the ring the other half of the Motor City Machine Guns is down the ramp to his team mates aid and the Miz does in fact back off and roll back into the ring where Kofi stands perched awaiting and as the Miz turns round he goes for the trouble in paradise for a second time in this match up but the Miz ducking underneath it catches his opponent under the arms and lands his finisher the skull crushing finale instead!

He covers Kofi looking for the win surely. The referee reaches a two count and stops. The Miz looks up to see that Sabin has dragged the referee out of the ring and holds his hands up innocently. The Miz confused soon hears the news from the ring announcer that due to the interruption he is calling off the match and it will go down as a draw. As Kofi lies in the ring the Miz slides out and squares up to Sabin and starts to shout at how in two weeks time he will be the one lying in the ring just like Kofi and as the two men exchange words and some serious looks Alex Shelley enters the ring and helps Kofi to his feet showing great respect and sportsmanship for his future opponent.

As the camera cuts back to what’s going on outside the ring the Miz like a toddler in a supermarket has thrown his toys out of the pram and storming up the ramp muttering to himself how the match should been his regardless of how he cheated halfway through it. Both members of MCMG and Kofi Kingston are shown shaking hands as the camera fades to the next segment.

Last edited by Carlito Cool on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Normal Divas Match
XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 BreakdownmariaXWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Breakdowndivaskaitlyn
Maria Vs Kaitlyn

And later in the match

Maria rolls Kaitlyn into a school girl pin, looking to take the win as the referee dives down for the pin. Just as he gets to the ground, Maria moves her feet onto the second rope, looking to use them as leverage to take the win.

One....

Two....

Th-Vickie shoves Maria's legs off the ropes which causes the pine to be broken! The fans actually cheer for Vickie as the referee threatens to call for the disqualification after Vickie's interference but you could clearly hear Vickie shout "If you end this with a DQ, you'll be looking for a new job!" The two divas get to their feet in the ring, Maria looking to get the quick strike with a clothesline but Kaitlyn ducks and lifts Maria up before connecting with her single knee gutbuster! It takes Maria down but instead of going back to Maria, Kaitlyn turns her attention to Vickie who stands on the outside.

[Kaitlyn]
What are you doing? I don't need your help!

[Vickie Guerrero]
I'm sorry, I was just doing what was best for th-

[Kaitlyn]
No, it doesn't matter. You wanted to watch, not interfe-

Before Kaitlyn could continue her sentence, she is rolled up once again from behind by Maria! The crowd boos as the referee slides to count the pin on Kaitlyn once again!

One...

Two...

Three!

Maria gets the win! Maria quickly lets go of the pin and rolls out of the ring as boos could be heard coming from the crowd. Kaitlyn gets to her knees and has a surprised look on her face after what just happened. Kaitlyn looks towards Vickie as her expression changes to a look of anger. Vickie begins to walk away from the ring, looking back at Kaitlyn as a concerned look is on the face of Guerrero. That is until she turns around and begins to walk up the ramp, leaving Kaitlyn in the ring. A sly little smirk grows across Vickie's face as if she had planned for this to happen all along. The last shot is of Vickie as she walks behind the curtain and then we fade to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Normal Match
XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 BreakdownkevinsXWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Breakdownrandy
Kevin Steen Vs Randy Orton

Randy has Steen exactly where he wants him! He's set up on the wrong side of the ropes, slumped on the apron. Randy hooks Steen's neck and head and drags him through the ropes, he holds all of his weight for a couple of seconds with a big smirk across his face before he brings him down to the canvas with a thud. Orton stares at Steen on the floor and smiles wickedly, he heads to the corner and prepares himself. Holding onto the ropes on each side of the turnbuckle, Orton stomps his right foot and waits for Steen to make it to his knees before charging towards him intent on delivering a vicious boot to the side of his skull, but Steen manages to catch Orton's boot before he makes impact and pulls him down to the canvas. Orton rolls out of the ring to regain his composure as Steen tries to follow, arguing with the referee at the apron.

Orton looks ready to return to the ring when Carlito comes out of nowhere and strikes him with an axe handle to the back, rolling him back into the ring.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 1_zps315c34f2

Carlito bites into his apple and laughs at Orton who is now up to his feet and staring down at Carlito, oblivious to Kevin Steen who rushes up behind him and hits an axe handle of his own on the distracted Orton, sending him hung over the middle rope. The referee pushes Steen back and argues with him, Carlito takes this as a prime opportunity and walks over to the prone Orton, spitting all of the chunks of apple from his mouth into Orton's face and eyes.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 2_zpsde7ba714

The boos rain in as Orton jumps back in shock, rubbing his eyes to try and clear his vision and brushing the apple chunks off of his face. Carlito continues to mock Orton as he stumbles around into Kevin Steen. Steen grabs Orton by his ribs and lifts him up into the air, but Orton manages to free himself and slithers down behind Steen who turns around only to be hit with an...

RKO!!!!!!!

Orton goes for the pin as Carlito watches on with anger in his eyes, furious that his plan has backfired.

3!

Orton's entrance music blasts through the arena to a huge positive reaction as Carlito makes his way backstage. Orton gets up to his knees and stares Carlito down as he leaves through the curtain to the back.

Winner : XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Breakdownrandy
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:57 pm

**Drew McIntyre's theme hits and the fans instantly start booing for the Sinister Scotsman. Drew appears on the ramp and the boos just get louder but this doesn't stop the Scotsman having a smile on his face. Drew McIntyre makes his way to the ring with the smile still on his face.**

J.R: Drew McIntyre does look awfully happy for some reason. He must have something up his sleeve or have something going for him right now.

King: Of course J.R, hes must be happy because he knows that he doesn't have to step in the ring with Daniel Bryan tonight due to the actions from The Shield earlier this evening.

Michael Cole: That's right, so I guess Drew has come out here just to address the XWL fans and maybe he will have a few select words for one Joey Ryan.

**Drew McIntyre is now is the ring and is walking around with that big smile on his face. He asks for a microphone which is handed to him instantly by someone at ringside.**

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 SAOvQcb

Drew McIntyre
Good Evening, as you all know, I am Drew McIntyre!! You maybe wondering what am I doing out here tonight, what has this man got to say for himself this week. I know that the social media and being blowing up since I arrived back in XWL and made an impact. I thought that I was on a one way trip to the top of the XWL ladder but once again the corruption in this place seems to take over. I mean two weeks ago, I was given a match with a nobody, some sleazy bottom feeder who was not worth my time. Yes I might of attacked him at Unforgiven, but that was just to make an impact on my return, you all know the story I told you all that night. Well last week I was in a match with John Cena, I knew that this was going to be big, I knew that match would be very important to making my way to the top. I knew that I could beat Cena, I was going to beat him when that sleazy bottom feeder decided to interrupt me during my match. You all knew what happened next with me losing my first match in XWL. I should of not lost that match, I was screwed over, I should of been the victor and took home the spoils of my victory, but no somebody gets involved and I should just be happy about it.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 VS6dmhh

Drew McIntyre
Joey Ryan!!! I don't know where you are, I don't care where you are, your mostly likely in the empty women's locker room looking for some cheap thrills that will get you off. I am letting you know that you are nothing to me, you will never be nothing to me so how about you kindly move along to your next thing, maybe go invest in a new wardrobe, I mean if its tips you want from me on that front then I am sure I can set you up with somebody but I'd rather you try and contact me on my twitter @DrewMcIntyre and maybe I will look through all the useless nonsense I get sent everyday and get to yours. But as for competing in a ring with you its not going to happen, so XWL management, be that Hulk Hogan or Vickie Guerrero, I am asking you nicely this week, keep Joey Ryan away from me, thank you. Anyway I haven't just come down to grace you all with my presence, I have a schdeduled match with Daniel Bryan, so lets get the referee out here and bring out my opponent right now.

J.R: Last I heard was Daniel Bryan was on his way to a local medical facility due to what The Shield  did to him earlier this evening, has no-one told Drew McIntyre?

Michael Cole: I think Drew does know J.R, I just think he is hoping that he is going to be given the instant win right now for his ego, which I got to say is actually quite clever.

**A referee makes his way down to the ring and enters the ring and goes up to Drew and starts talking to him. Drew nods his head but then just pats the ref on the shoulder and lifts the mic back to his mouth.**

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 L8VeAuq

Drew McIntyre
I know that most of you referees are ill-informed most of the time unlike me, of course I know what happened to Daniel Bryan, of course I know that he was powerbombed and I must say I don't feel an ounce of sorrow for him. I know that he might be on his way to the hospital but I was never official told by anyone that my match would not happen tonight, I have not been told I have a replacement tonight. So referee I have called out my opponent he has not shown up right now so I am asking you to do your job and start counting him out right now.

Normal Match
XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 RedemptiondrewmcintyreXWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Redemptiondanielbryan
Drew McIntyre Vs Daniel Bryan

[color:4a08=yellow**The fans start to boo furiously when they hear that Drew is looking to get a countout victory on someone who is not even here. Drew has a smile on his face. The ref shakes his head but knows that its his job to do so.**

J.R: This is not right, Drew McIntyre should be ashamed that he is looking for a cheap victory.

Michael Cole: It is all about the win at the end of the day and as much as we can all disagree with its actually a touch of genius from the Scotsman.

**The ref starts to count whilst the fans still continue to boo.

10!!!!!!!!

The referee calls for the bell and the bell is rung. Drew McIntyre lifts his arms in victory happy that he has actually won a match. The referee is about to leave but Drew McIntyre stops him. Drew McIntyre is demanding that his arm is raised in victory. The referee reluctantly raises the arm on Drew McIntyre. The referee then leaves the ring. Drew McIntyre is still in the ring but the smile leaves his face for a moment and he picks the mic back up from the ground.**

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 UFzQbFX

Drew McIntyre
I won the match so where the hell is my announcement, where the hell is my music, I am the winner, I am the victor and I demand that....

’WHO WANTS A MOUSTACHE RIDE?!’

**Drew McIntyre drops the mic and looks on towards the ramp in shock that he has been interrupted again by Joey Ryan's entrance. Drew McIntyre is waiting in the wings for him to appear but there is no sign of Joey Ryan. Drew's smile appears back on his face and he is about to lift the mic when there is a roar of cheers heard when Joey Ryan appears through the crowd and slides into the ring. Drew has been blindsided and finally Joey seems to be getting some revenge on Drew McIntyre. Joey is kicking lumps out of Drew is is trying to get back to his feet from his assault by Joey. Joey picks Drew up and Irish whips him into the corner. Joey then runs and splashes Drew in the corner. Drew is now a bit dazed and Joey returns the middle of the ring and throws off his Hawaii shirt into the crowd, Joey is pumped. Joey goes back to Drew ad lifts him up on the turnbuckle and shouts, Who Wants A Mustache Ride?.
Joey is looking to hit the Mustache Ride but Drew manages to pushes Joey off him. Drew manages to get off the turnbuckle and he tries to escape but Joey grabs him by the hair. Drew has a look of shock in his eyes when his hair was grabbed. Joey turns Drew around and hits him with a hard forearm to the side of the head. Joey then steps back and hits the SUPERK----

NO, Drew manages to duck and goes behind Joey and hits him with a LOW BLOW right to the crown jewels. Drew then manages to roll out the ring to escape. Joey drops to his knees after that hard shot to his private parts. Drew goes to walk off but a sinister smile appears on his face when he sees Joey Ryan down on his knees. Drew sneaks back into the ring and then rushes towards Joey Ryan and hits him with the FUTURESHOCK DDT!!!!

Joey Ryan does down hard on top of his head and is out cold. Drew gets in the face of Ryan and starts to talk some trash before rolling out the ring and walking backwards but the ramp with his arms raised whilst the fans boo the hell out of him. We then go to commercials.**
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:21 pm

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 RedemptioncarlitoVsXWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Breakdownshawnmichaels

Returning from a break Carlito and Shawn Michaels have been going all out for a good ten minutes before they recieve any air time but the live audience have thoroughly enjoyed this close encounter so far. As HBK has Carlito under his control at this point in the match as he lies down on the mat after a vicious DDT and a kick out at a two count. HBK lifts up Carlito but he shows some fight as he pushes off from his grip and jumps up landing an inch perfect dropkick to the jaw of his opponent not quite knocking him over but sending Shawn tumbling backwards. Looking to capitalize on this Carlito followed closely by HBK runs towards the ropes and jumps off the second rope landing his signature back elbow and covers the outside leg for a two count.

Another kick out in this match keeps the clock ticking and a frustrated Carlito lifts up his opponent and hits a quick swinging neck breaker putting him right back down and covering again. Yet again another two count for Carlito and the fustration is really beginning to show now as he hits the floor on his way up and stomps away at HBK as he lies on the floor trying to fight away the attack so he can get to his feet. When he finally is on his feet Shawn Michaels is charged down by Carlito but reacting well HBK sends Carlito against the ropes and as he comes back drops him on his outstretched knee for an atomic drop followed by a run against the ropes in the opposite direction and a flying forearm.

The crowd really behind HBK now as he kips up in a signature fashion and climbs to the top rope and taunts for the elbow drop. The audience going nuts as he lands it right to the chest of Carlito as he covers for the victory. Only a two count as Carlito shows great fighting spirit but still remains helpless on the mat. HBK stands up tall and walks to the corner where he stomps the ground hard tuning up the band ready for some sweet chin music. As Carlito gets up with his back to HBK he turns around still dazed from the elbow previous elbow drop he turns around unexpected as Shawn charges towards him and SWEET CHIN MUSIC.

Only Carlito ducks the attack and the helpless referee takes the full blow to the face and looks out cold in the center of the ring. HBK looks horrified at what hes done and shakes the ref to get him to come around but to no avail. As he stands there with his back to Carlito, Carlito looking to take every advantage he can runs up behind him and BACKSTABBER! He covers his opponent and the count must be close to an eight or nine count before Carlito stands up to slap the ref who's just about getting to his knees and as Carlito turns around to finish this match RKO!!

Randy Orton was stood waiting for him in the middle of the ring and hit a devastating RKO to an unsuspecting Carlito. As the ref is using the ropes to get to his feet Orton places HBK's arm over the lifeless Carlito and rolls out of the ring as he watches the ref count out a slow three and watch HBK steal the victory.

Just as HBK is realizing what has happened Randy Orton rolls back inside the ring and gets up and close in Carlito's face before shouting I ACCEPT YOUR MATCH FOR DIGITAL DECISION and rolls back away and up the ramp looking extremely happy with his handy work.

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Main Event

Normal Match
XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 BreakdowntherockXWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Redemptionworldchampion
The Rock Vs World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler

After a solid 15 minute back and forth match up The Rock nails a ring shattering Spinebuster before bouncing back up to his feet and ripping off his elbow pad, launching it into the crowd and running towards the ropes, he rebounds and jumps over Ziggler before hitting the opposite ropes, he comes back and brings all the electricity in the building down with a thunderous Peoples Elbow!

NO!

Ziggler rolls out of the way just in time! Rock groggily rises back to his feet with his back turned to Dolph which turns out to be a fatal mistake as the crowd watch on in horror to see Ziggler lunge high into the air above the peoples champ...

ZIG ZAG!

1!

2!

3!

ZIGGLERS DONE IT! The Show Off proves why he is the World Heavyweight Champion once again! He rolls off of Rock and grabs his title, he heads towards the top turnbuckle holding it up high screaming, "IT'S MY TIIIIIIME, SHOW----OFF!" As XWL's Redemption Supershow comes to a close...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3