Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013

Go down 
+18
Stay✔
Jiggas
T-Roll
Zack
TheKrzyOne
Shug
Bang
Twiztid
#NOTSEME
Zander
Jonguin
TheFilthParade
Liam
Austin
josheagles82
P.R Son
Adam
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Upper Mid Card

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Redemp1

Live From – Richmond, Virginia us flag

Deadline Time: 4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM GMT

Arena for Matches: XWL Redemption
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

The Rock Vs World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler - Main-Event
John Cena Vs Cody Rhodes
Alex Shelley Vs Chris Sabin
The Miz Vs Kofi Kingston
Manami Toyota Vs Madison Eagles
Daffney Vs Mschif
AJ Lee Vs Brie Bella
Nikki Bella Vs Kelly Kelly
Paige Vs Maryse
Torrie Wilson Vs Mickie James
Maria Vs Kaitlyn
Goldberg Vs Jack Swagger
Yoshi Tatsu Vs Antonio Cesaro
Edge Vs Christian
Drew McIntyre Vs Daniel Bryan
Amazing Red Vs  Corey Graves
Curtis Axel  Vs  Zack Ryder
Jinder Mahal Vs Ryback
Rey Mysterio Vs Joey Mercury
Kevin Steen Vs Randy Orton
Abyss Vs Kurt Angle
Chuck Taylor Vs Colt Cabana
Sheamus Vs Tensai
Justin Gabriel Vs Alberto Del Rio
Super Eric Vs Brian Kendrick
Austin Aries Vs JBL
Joey Ryan Vs John Morrison

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:52 pm

XWL comes back on air from a short commercial break to find MizTV set up in the ring with its host the Miz standing smug in the center of the ring with a mic at hand and a smirk on his face.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 DO9zQpc
Miz
Well well well what do we have here. Oh yeah that’s right, again another episode of MizTV but that’s not what I was getting at. I was talking about the most must see superstar in wrestling history yet again being on a fantastic role by having legit back to back pinfall victories against the United States champion and Mr money in the bank briefcase holder. You may boo me and you may support the other superstar who stands opposite me in the ring but only a fool would deny what I have achieved as of the recent few weeks. The return of MizTV hasn’t only been a hit with the millions of viewers but I’ve had superstars stop me backstage and ask for a place on my show. Finally I’m started to be respected and I have been given the spotlight I deserve. With Digital Decision growing closer and closer I find it hard to look past anybody but myself to be the winner of the votes.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 UsEd0oj

Miz
I mean come on seriously? Not only have a proven to everybody that my in ring talent is way up there with the best in this company but I will continue to do so when I beat Kofi Kingston tonight who is the number one contender for the United States champion. And when I do that I will be knocking of another big victory and securing my place in the ring against John Morrison that little bit more. Now we come to mention John Morrison as all you may of seen earlier in the show it was announced that he is my guest tonight and I though who better to interview than the man who has beaten me in the past to keep the title he has held for a long long time now just a few weeks before I take it from him. You see, me and Morrison go back to Final Stand where we faced off in a triple threat match up and he came out on top. But before that I beat him in a singles one against one match up so the score seems to be settled at one a piece and if I must say so in my favour not only because of the great run I find myself on but also because I beat him when we was pitched one against one without any interference. Just like it will be at Digital Decision.

Miz
I know I may seem confident to everybody but why wouldn’t I be? But with all this going on at the moment it’s easy to forget that little annoyance known as Chris Sabin. I still go head to head with him at this month’s PPV and I’m going to prove to everyone just what a fluke it actually was when he rolled me up last month. By beating the more successful member of the Motor City Machine Guns I have the momentum under my belt to steam roll him in a quick match and later compete to face off with John Morrison and take away his pride as well. So without further ado her is my guest and your Intercontinental Champion, the winner of the worst hair style award of 2013 and winner of bringing back the fashion of the 80’s, John Morrison!!

The theme of the Intercontinental Champion plays through the PA system and out comes the champ, John Morrison, to a tremendous amount of cheers. Morrison has huge smile on his face, not necessarily because he's happy to be interviewed by The Miz, but because the atmosphere tonight is uplifting.
XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 ZNAtO
John stops at the top of the ramp and does his signature slow-mo pose as fireworks shoot from each side of the stage. John holds his title up in the air before strutting down the ramp as fans hold their hands out. John slaps a couple of hands and allows the fans in the crowd to touch his title as he makes his way to the ring. The Intercontinental Champion walks up the steel steps and into the ring before getting a microphone from the Miz.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Q1U2p
Miz
Go ahead take a seat John.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 VPo7eeU
Miz
So first of all I usually greet my guest with a warm welcome and how it’s great to have them on the show but with you that’s not the case I’m afraid. I do what gets ratings and for some unknown bizarre reason these people actually like having you as their intercontinental champion so that works for me in having a good review so here are. So let’s not waste any more time than need be here because just looking at your throw back side burns and womanly hair wants me to throw up my lunch.

Miz
My first question to you John is how have you prepared for your title defence at Digital Decision with the possibility of facing three different opponents? Well actually we know it will be me so that’s a dumb question but feel free to answer it anyway.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 PQWQW[/ font]

[John Morrison]
Well, first off, nice to see you Miz, we haven't crossed paths for a while now, well, since I beat you at Final Stand, it's honestly nice to see that you haven't let one loss hold you back. Digital Decision is right around the corner and it's up to fans to decide who I face, it could be Daniel Bryan, Chris Sabin, or the final option, you, The Miz, all great opponents. For the past few weeks, I've been scouting each and every single one of my opponents, I've watched Daniel in the ring and I know he's one of the greatest in-ring technicians in this business. I know not to leave myself vulnerable or he might take advantage and lock on the NO! lock. Also, just last week, I faced Chris Sabin, I got to see what he's all about, his agility, his stamina, something I have to look out for. And finally you, I know what you're capable of Miz, but that doesn't mean I'm going to underestimate you, I'm aware of the damage you can and will do if given the chance.

Miz
Well who would let one small loss to the likes of you hold them back when I can say that in the past two weeks I’ve defeated the United States champion and the hold of the Mr money in the bank briefcase? And scouting doesn’t seem like much of a preparation in my eyes but then again, I’m the predator in this race and you’re the prey, so that means the balls in my side of the court and I hold the advantage through the element of surprise because there’s a lot of tricks I have up my sleeve as I’m sure the other two guys do too. So being champion for such a long period of time surely pressure is now a factor for you knowing that all that hard work can be taken away in such a short period of time, like three seconds for example?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 I6svb
[John Morrison]
I've been a champion for about 7 months now. 7 months I've held and defended this championship with all my energy invested into it. To think that three seconds is all it would take to end my long reign as Intercontinental Champion would be disheartening but I'm not going to think of the negatives, I'd like to stay optimistic.

Miz
Well isn’t that nice. It’s a shame being optimistic isn’t going to prevent the inevitable when you lose that title to me at Digital Decision and with three men being your possible opponents just in case for some strange reason I’m not the public’s choice John, I’d like to know who
YOU would like to face and give a reason why?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 OZBU7
[John Morrison]
Really Miz? Really? Do you really want to know? Honestly, I think all three opponents would give me the challenge I'm looking for. As champion, you're always looking for a challenge, am I wrong? You want to encounter people who are going to push you to strive to be the best champion you can be. But I bet this isn't the answer you're looking for? If I could choose who I wanted to face, I'd choose Chris Sabin, not because of favoritism, trust me. I think Chris' wrestling style would compliment mine in the ring and we could put on a classic, one that would be talked about centuries from now. Also, I think he's deserving of a shot, MCMG has been overlooked for so long, Alex Shelley finally got his shot and capitalized, I'd like to see Sabin get a shot.

Miz
Well I can see your reasoning behind that decision, you may have your excuses but you’re really just looking for the safe option aren’t you? Because when I beat Sabin first you know he will have nothing left to put up a fight against you and the victory will be easy. It pains me to say it but smart move their John smart move. One more quick question for you here and it’s a recent rumour that’s been buzzing around the XWL community recently and it’s basically you feel you’re too good for the intercontinental championship and have your eyes set on a bigger prize in the world heavyweight championship? How do you respond to this John and do you not feel like your letting your fans down here?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 XqXys

[John Morrison]
I wonder where that rumor came from, I bet you probably stirred it up yourself, everyone knows how much The Miz loves controversy. I'll set the record straight, I don't feel as I'm too good for anything. If I felt I was too good for this championship, would I walk around here with so much pride in this title and go out and defend this championship with honor every single time? Would I even be here in this ring right now? I've been enjoying this journey with the Intercontinental Championship, it's been a long one and I'm hoping it's not ending anytime soon. I'd love to be World Heavyweight Champion one day but I'm content with where I am right now

Miz
Don’t make me laugh John like I’m the kind of person to start a rumour? You are quite a comedian tonight aren’t you. But I like how it’s so evident to all of us that the title is starting to grow cobwebs while it stays on your shoulder you come out here and try to defend it. Just give it up already John. Or just wait a few weeks and I’ll gladly take it from you and thank you for keeping it warm for me. Well you know earlier in the show John the advertisement was for you to by my guest? Well that was a small lie I just wanted to make sure you would definitely show up. I have another guest who’s about to join us shortly and I should be respected for making such a bold move because me and my next guest don’t quite see eye to eye. Well in fact a better way to put it is that when I’m stood within two feet of the guy it takes everything I have not to unleash myself and punch his face in. So without further ado ladies and gentlemen, and you John, I’m never sure which of the two you are so you know, it’s hard work. Well actually he doesn’t even deserve an introduction because that’s how worthless he is to this company.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 AM2yGOv
The theme of the current Ersatz Tag Team Champions begins to play throughout the arena, causing the live audience in attendance to cheer the Detroit native, as the camera pans to the stage, awaiting the arrival the Chris Sabin.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 BFqOsMF
A few seconds pass before Sabin emerges from the backstage area, without his half of the Ersatz Tag Team Championships, and seemingly without his tag team partner, Alex Shelley. Sabin stands on the stage and raises his arms in to the air, taking in the positive reception from the crowd. He then raises his arm and does the signature “gun point” The Guns are known for on the stage, and “shoots” the host of MizTV, The Miz. Miz blows it off as if it was nothing, leading to Sabin beginning his descent down the entrance ramp.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 22KjqoW
About a quarter of the way down, Sabin raises his fist into the air, causing a few members of the crowd to do the same while others extend their arms in hopes of getting slapped by Sabin. He obliges and slaps their hands before going to the opposite side of the ramp and doing the same. Sabin makes it to the bottom of the ramp and begins to ascend the ring steps but is quickly stopped in his tracks when he feels someone grab his jacket. He turns around as spots the culprit: a young child. Sabin steps off the ring steps and is shown nodding his head as the kid talks to him. Sabin raises a finger up, telling him to wait “one second” before he turns around and motions to the Intercontinental Champion, John Morrison. Morrison looks around the crowd before shrugging his shoulders and exiting the ring while Miz looks at his watch, clearly annoyed at Sabin's antics.

After a moment, Morrison is handed a camera while Sabin poses with the kid. A flash emits from said camera before Morrison hands it back to the kid but before both possible opponents can reenter the ring, the kid pulls Sabin back again, and tells him that he wants a picture with Morrison as well. He is handed the camera and now it is Morrison posing with the kid this time. Another flash exits the camera before Sabin hands him back said camera, leading to Morrison reentering the ring but Sabin has other plans. He spots the kids mother standing next to him and begins chatting her up. A few seconds pass before Sabin is handed a piece of paper. Just as Sabin is about to put it in his pocket, he looks at it for a moment, seemingly counting the number of digits to make sure there's the correct amount. Sabin then lets out a smile as he places the paper in his pocket and enters the ring.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 XAYwnEA
Sabin looks out towards the live audience in attendance for a moment before locking eyes with the man that took him out for the better part of a month. Miz doesn't back down for a second as a smug smirk graces the face of the most must see XWL Superstar. Sabin steps over to the Intercontinental Champion, not taking his eyes off of Miz. He then shifts his attention to Morrison for a second and shakes the hand of the man he went to battle with last week in a tag team match. The respect between both men is clearly noticeable as Sabin's eyes begin to wander towards the Intercontinental Championship laying on Morrison's shoulder. The handshake begins to move slower and slower with each passing second before it comes to a standstill as Sabin doesn't take his eyes off the Intercontinental Championship. Morrison looks at Sabin before looking at his championship and breaking the handshake but that doesn't seem to break Sabin out of trance-like state, that is, until Miz's voice is heard.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 NVd8IiT
Miz
I apologise to everybody on the front row that is close enough to see just how ugly Chris actually is and everybody who is witnessing this god awful haircut. I mean you’re making Mr Morrison’s over there look good. But I want to make this short and sweet because if I spend any time more than what I should talking to you I’m either going to throw up and dropkick you, I haven’t quite decided which my body is hinting at more yet. So first of all Chris I notice you have a match against your partner Shelley tonight how do you think that’s going to play out and do you think you have what it takes to win?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 QdNOmvn
{Chris Sabin}
No introduction? You must really feel threatened by me, Miz. Did you really expect me not to fight back at Unforgiven? I wasn't at 100% and I beat you with a small package of all things. If that was all that it took to beat you, then I would have done it sooner. I didn't even have to pin you with a Cradle Shock or a kick to the back of your head, all I had to do was roll you up, that says a lot about you, doesn't it?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 USvQR14

{Chris Sabin}
Then you brag about beating Alex in a one on one match, while it's quite a big deal when Alex is defeated in this ring, everybody has an off night, we more than made up for it last week when we beat Kofi Kingston and John Morrison here. Tonight, we go one on one for the first time in over two years, granted, we may not be the “Main Event” but I'm willing to bet anything that in the eyes of these fans, we are. Nothing against The Rock and nothing against Dolph Ziggler, but with Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin get into that ring, you know that you're in for a treat.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 7bl3q3V
{Chris Sabin}
As for your question, if you don't think you have what it takes to win a match, what are you even doing here? Can I beat Alex? Sure. Can he beat me? Of course. Regardless of the outcome, when the dust settles, it won't matter who wins and who loses, all that matters is that these people will get their money's worth. And at the end, The Motor City Machine Guns will still be standing tall.

Miz
What’s one victory Sabin? Are legacy’s made on one victory? I think not. I true champion and a true professional has the ability to win big matches back to back just like I have done these past weeks and however much it pains me to admit how you won, or even that you beat me facts are facts. And so it’s a fact when I look at you right now and tell you at Digital Decision you won’t be so lucky and I will be the one walking out of here with a smile on my face.I’d also like to know are you confident you’re going to be John Morrison’s next challenger and how do you think you would compete up against the likes of Steven Tyler to my right here?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 GOiZfyn

{Chris Sabin}
Well, I know it's not going to be you and Bryan's too busy dealing with Dean Ambrose to focus on an Intercontinental Championship match, so yeah, I'm pretty confident. No offense to Morrison, but I do hold a victory over him. It might have been in a tag team match and I may not have been the one to get the pinfall, but a win is a win.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Gy4oWKz
Miz
You seem a little too confident when you know just how good I’ve been recently Chris so not only are you going to upset when you find out that in fact I have actually been voted in but your nights only going to go downhill from there when I beat you as well to rub a little extra salt in the wound. I can clearly see that I’m the more finely shaped athlete out of the two of us so do you honestly think you can beat me then go on to beat John if you are voted in, both in the same night? And please bear in mind how your last victory against me was a complete fluke.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 JKIoAfp
{Chris Sabin}
Call it a fluke, call it what you want, fact is that I beat you, Miz. You may look more like an “athlete” than I do, but that doesn't mean that you can wrestle. After I beat you yet again, and if I'm chosen, then I'll defeat Morrison and become the new Intercontinental Champion. Even if I don't win the match or get voted in, at least I'll have pride in knowing that I beat you in back to back Pay-Per-Views, Miz.

Miz
You talk but all I can hear is blah blah blah blah blah. I don’t know if anybody else has that problem but it’s kind of annoying so I’ll make this the last question for you before I get John’s reaction to your answers and this is a real serious question and I want a serious answer. Why are you ever here? No I’m joking the question is how did it feel when you saw me pin your partner in this ring and there was nothing you could do about it? Let alone go on the next week to do the same to Christian. But seriously why are you here?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 FxXFb6J
Instead of replying to Miz's question, Sabin stares a hole into Miz with a glare. With Sabin staring into the eyes of the man that tried to end his career at Dead Man's Hand, what's stopping him from taking out his aggressions on The Miz? Has Sabin already gotten his fair share of revenge at Unforgiven, or is he simply waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike?

Miz
Woah woah woah settle down there tiger. Don’t blow the barrel just yet, wait two weeks for that because it feels much better. Did you like my gun reference there too? Theres so many talents I have other than wrestling it’s unbelievable at times. But putting this angry quest to one side John, you would think he’d be appreciative of being invited on here but I guess not everybody has manners. So yes back to you John, do you have anything you’d like to say back to Sabin on his comments of being confident that he has what it takes to get the job done against you?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 GOa5o

[John Morrison]
Sabin is right, a victory is a victory, his team beat my team, Motor City Machine Guns were the best team last week. Sabin has heart, I'll give it to him and I know he's confident that he has what it takes to beat me and I won't even doubt him but he said it himself just now, everyone has an off night. Last week wasn't necessarily my best performance, I could've done a lot better, we always look back at previous matches and say "I could've done this better or that" and truth be told, I could've done a lot better. I don't want Chris to think that since I lost this one match that I'm an easy guy to go over because that isn't the case. Ask The Rock, you can ask Christian, and you can even ask The Miz, Sabin, I am not someone who is to be taken lightly. I have respect for you and I'm sure you have the same for me, honestly as a friend, I don't want you to be too confident.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 OwfpIMw

Miz
Ask me whatever you want Sabin but I don’t think you’re going to get the answer John thinks so just save your breathe. So you talk about that defeat being an off night for you John but how do you feel that the tag team loss against Sabin and Shelley will affect your performance if, and trust me it’s a big if, Sabin is voted in to face you at Digital Decision and consider how he’s just had his ass whooped by me just a few matches beforehand?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 BEQe6
[/font][John Morrison]
Like I said, I don't want everyone to look at this tag match as if I'm a lesser champion, someone had to lose last week. If Shelley was pinned, I wouldn't look at him any different. But I don't think it will affect my performance at Digital Decision because truth be told, on a regular show, I make sure I do the best I can to provide entertainment and actually try to win, but at PPVs, I believe everyone gets to that level where they want to push themselves and be more than their best and that's exactly the type of person I am. At Digital Decision, there is no room for slip-ups, I have to bring more than my A-game because that isn't enough AND trust me, I will without a doubt

Miz

Well I like how I’m in control here and the power lies just where it should, with me. Beca....

[???]
NO! NO! NO! NOOOOO! STOP IT!

The camera cuts to the stage where an irate Daniel Bryan has burst out from behind the curtain, screaming "NO!" over and over at the top of his lungs he stomps down the ramp, only stopping to argue with a front row fan before eventually sulking up the steel steps, along the apron and into the ring where he pushes John Morrison out of the way, screams "NO!" into Chris Sabins face and stops directly in front of a now laughing Miz....

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 E0PBRyc

[Daniel Bryan]
You horrible...Horrible little man! I have been standing there backstage for over ten whole minutes now waiting for you to invite me out here and you were about to wrap this up?! Who the hell do you think you are? I am the EVIL Daniel Bryan! I am the money maker of this company, I am a submission god and I am the future Intercontinental Champion! So where do you get off leaving me out of this little tea party? Huh! Answer me Miz! ANSWER ME! .....That's right, you can't. So instead you stand there with that goofy look spread across your face as though I'm insane! But I'm not insane! I am a winner! You hear me? I will go through each and every one of you right here right now!

ohn Morrison stands up, trying to get Bryan to calm down a bit but he is shot down immediately...

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 44VBVjq

[Daniel Bryan]
No I will not calm down! You are even worse than him! You wear sunglasses indoors! Let's not get me started on the fact that you are a little goody two shoes! You kiss the babies! You shake the hands and you sign the autographs, you are everything that I despise John and it is going to be oh so satisfying when I personally strip you of your title and prove that once and for all Evil trumps Good each and every time! I will do anything....Anything to take what's rightfully mine and you can bet that I'll force you to break every rule you've ever made in order to stand a chance in hell!

{Chris Sabin}

What makes you think that these fans are actually going to vote you in? You do realize that this time it's their choice, right?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 ZlDTOPx

[Daniel Bryan]
Sit down little boy! Don't you ever patronize me again! Of course I know that they vote the opponent, I'm not stupid. So this is why I'm out here, I'm here to plea my case to these morons. So, XWL Universe! I have a question for you all....How many people in this ring have long flowing, illustrious, magnificent...

{Chris Sabin}

Careers?

[Daniel Bryan]
What? No! Beards! Long flowing, illustrious, magnificent beards! Let me count, hmmmm, ONE! There are two kinds of people in this world without beards and that is women and children! So by the use of my master logic, there is only one real man in this ring and you can bet everything you have that it's the world’s toughest vegan! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Miz
NO! I can tolerate goats on my show but not screaming ones so settle down if you want to be interviewed. Well let’s all get comfortable shall we? John you can keep your seat Bryan, you can do whatever you want and ..... yeah just stay there you. First of all I’ll have you know Daniel that if you ever interrupt me again I’m going to leave a permanent footprint on your head, and I’ll shave your beard and stick it to Sabin’s forehead you understand? Of course you do little guy. So my first question for you is what makes YOU, think you’ve done enough recently to earn the shot against John? I mean if I must say so myself all I’ve seen you do is have your ass kicked by Kofi Kingston, who may I add is my opponent tonight so if you keep a close eye on that match I’ll show just how to get the job done.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 VU7rJGE

[Daniel Bryan]
Aren't you supposed to be some top interviewer? Everyone knows that a good interviewer conducts themselves on facts! Did Kofi Kingston beat me? Yeah sure technically he did! But did he do it with honour? NO! Did he do it with respect? NO! Was Daniel Bryan, the ruler of the world screwed by some cheat and a hack referee? YES! Okay Miz, so you stop right there and you address me with facts! As for what I've done to earn a shot against John? How dare you! I don't have to explain myself to a two dollar suit wearing jobsworth like you, the gorgeous Vickie Guerrero herself came to the ramp to watch MY match against Ted DiBiase and hand picked me to fulfill my destiny! Not to mention that I'll be showing each and every one of you how a true professional wrestler should be when I win not one but two matches at Digital Decision!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 KzNEHXe

Miz
Well you just said it yourself, Kofi beat you which is a fact, but then again we’ve never the sharpest tool in the box have we now Daniel? And with Dean Ambrose hot and heavy on your case how do expect to beat such an unstable mentalist as well as beat the Intercontinental Champion IF you’re voted in?

[Daniel Bryan]
Dean Ambrose is like a dog chasing a car, he wouldn't know what to do if he caught me but let me spell it out, when that bell rings and he meets me in the middle of that ring, I will run that little puppy over! He knows he isn't a a match for me...

Miz
Yes thats all very well but what’s your plan to deal with Ambrose at the PPV knowing just how dangerous he can be?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 99v7HhV

[Daniel Bryan]
Are you even listening to a word I say?! As dangerous as Dean Ambrose is I am all that and more! I am five times as smart, five times as deadly and five times as willing to do whatever the hell it takes to get the job done! I don't care how these fans do it! I don't care what the options are, you put us in a ladder match, I'll climb my way to the top! You put us in a cage, I'll climb my way out! You make me face all three of the shield and you can bet your ass that The American Dragon will burn through that shield like molten lava and rid this company of them once and for all! The reign of the EVIL Daniel Bryan hasn't even begun! So what other terrible questions do you have Michael?

Miz
Terrible questions? Nobody’s forcing you to stay and you’re the one who interrupted me so if you don’t like how I run MY show then feel free to walk back up that ramp. But being such a good host  if you want another question how about one that everyone in this ring is thinking, how on earth do you expect to viewed upon as a respected champion if you look like you’ve just climbed out of your cardboard box from the corner of the street and rolled up into a wrestling ring?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 ZlDTOPx

[Daniel Bryan]
You really think you're all that don't you? I look absolutely handsome! Maybe you're right, maybe I crawled into this company but you can be damn sure it's because my legs didn't work the same as I kicked my way to the top! I have been through hell and back! I have travelled the world, 6, 7, 8 times over and wrestled in countries you've never even heard of in front of a handful of people at a time for less than you make in a minute! But let me make something perfectly clear to you Miz, I have more pure wrestling ability in my little finger than you do in your whole body! If you're unlucky enough to even be put in the ring against me you have two choices, man up and receive the beating of a lifetime...I mean it Miz I will mentally and physically embarrass you...Either that or you can crawl back to whatever drama school it is you came from because you don't belong here, you're a little pretty boy TV host who got his shot appearing in some crappy B show reality programme...I am a professional wrestler! I am the BEST professional wrestler in the world!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 IE0qHqu

Miz
Don’t you dare talk to me about hard work and talk down about my talents. You’re about ten seconds away from the beating of a lifetime so I suggest you pipe down before you say something you’re going to regret for the rest of your life. But no, I’m very professional so I think I’ll take you up on your little offer and I say next week I teach you lesson in this ring as all three of the voting options battle it out and I will make sure I’m the one who wins when I pin you and save Sabin over here for the week after at the pay per view. And due to this little interruption were a little short on time so were going to have to move onto the final part of the show where the fans have been sending in their questions and usually ten are picked at random for my guest but now I have three morons stood in front of me instead of one you all get five questions each.

Miz
So first up I’m going to get the worst out of the way so Mr bad haircut you’re up. Not you John I meant Chris I know it can get confusing. So this first question reads being as a part of a team for a better part of your XWL career to you feel that any individual success will ruin the team?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 9hmaMir

[Daniel Bryan]
Don't worry Sabin, I'll answer this for you!

{Chris Sabin}
It's okay I've got th--

[Daniel Bryan]
I insist! Anyway he's right, your hair is hideous....As far as the question goes, isn't it obvious? Of course it won't ruin his team because there's not a snowballs chance in hell that Chris Sabin is going to have any success in a singles career! He doesn't even have success in his tag team, what are those belts made of exactly? Cardboard and disappointment?

Miz
Don't interrupt me again Bryan! Okay this one is for you John....Who do you think is the best looking superstar and diva on the XWL roster?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 DrYAw2v

[Daniel Bryan]
Hah! Another easy question, ME!

Miz
Okay hotshot, if you insist on answering, what about the divas?

[Daniel Bryan]
Really Miz? You call yourself professional but all you can think of on the job is a bunch of girls? What are you....Twelve?

Miz
....This is unbelievable, someone other than him this time please...Who is the ugliest?

[John Morrison]
Daniel Bryan

{Chris Sabin}
Daniel Bryan

Miz
Well would you look at that...We're all in agreement!

[Daniel Bryan]
Oh ha, ha, ha....Very funny ladies. It just shows how insecure you all are that at the first opportunity you have to sabotage the single most handsome man on the face of the planet...Next question please?

Miz
If you could be an animal for a day which would it be and why? Ah, this one is right up your alley Daniel?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 VU7rJGE

The crowd all begin to snicker as Miz points the mic at Bryan and waits for his answer, Jomo and Sabin are seen in the background smirking as they await his answer...

[Daniel Bryan]
....Is this some sort of joke? I won't dignify that with a response.

Miz
Really? I thought for sure you'd say a Go--

[Daniel Bryan]
I DO NOT HAVE A GOAT FACE! NO! NO! NO!

Miz
Easy there! I was going to say a gopher!

[Daniel Bryan]
No, No you weren't...

Miz
I was...I promise.

[Daniel Bryan]
You promise?

Miz
I promise.

[Daniel Bryan]
Okay then. I apologize for my outburst.

Miz
Next up, ah this one's a good one. What’s your favourite thing to do pre match and post match?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 44VBVjq

[Daniel Bryan]
Oh well that's simple really, before my match I like to relax, stretch out, do some yoga, draw some diabolical diagrams of destruction and brush my beard to perfection. As for after the match well that's a no brainer...I celebrate my victories! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

As Daniel Bryan circles the ring continuing his “YES” chants the faces of the Miz, Chris Sabin and John Morrison all show just how annoyed they are starting to get with Bryan since his interruption and almost at once they look at each other and run at Bryan who freezes still, completely defenseless as all three men throw him over the top rope and out of the ring. As Bryan sits on the outside with all three men in ring now close together they begin an intense stare down waiting for one another to make the first move.

Bryan looks up in the ring and starts to sulk and stomps his feet as he walks back up the ramp with his arms crossed like a child and the camera picks up Bryan saying to himself "I’m the evil one, I wanted to stare somebody out"

SIERRA

HOTEL

INDIA

ECHO

LIMA

DELTA

THE SHIELD.

A moment of silence and fear coats the arena as the infamous theme rings loud through the building, Daniel watches on at the ring and the crowd smiling as he realizes that the Shield are going to make their way to the ring and he got out of the way just in time, but nothing could have prepared him for what comes next as Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns come charging out from behind the curtain! Sending him to the floor with a series of sharp elbows to the back of the head!

The three in the ring watch on, not doing anything as a guilty conscious spreads through their faces...Back on the stage Roman Reigns picks Bryan up and drives him down to the steel with a spinebuster! Bryan squirms away up onto his hands and knee's trying to run but Rollins runs up behind him and jumps high into the air before coming down with a huge Blackout Stomp sending his face crashing into the steel! Ambrose is laughing his head off now, screaming for Rollins and Reigns to hold the motionless Bryan up!

With two members of the Shield holding Bryan up to a hip level Dean Ambrose charges across the stage and drives his knee into Daniels skull! Rollins and Reigns both raise their fists into the air, sending a message to the superstars in the ring and in the back but Dean Ambrose walks over to them and throws their arms back down, "WE'RE NOT DONE HERE!" Ambrose then throws his arm out towards the stage and motions for a Triple Powerbomb!

Rollins and Ambrose hoist him high up to the air and Roman Reigns takes him up onto his shoulders and walks over towards the edge of the stage! In the ring The Miz looks on in shock but John Morrison throws his coat and title off and exits the ring with Sabin as they both run towards the ramp but it's too late, Bryan is lifted high into the air and TRIPLE POWERBOMBED OFF OF THE STAGE! Bryan crashes down through four merchandise tables as he lies broken on the cold ground!

Morrison and Sabin charge up the ramp but The Shield slowly back up back through the curtain smirking all the way as the Intercontinental Champion and one half of The Motor City Machine Guns run off of the stage and down to check on Bryan who is soon swarmed by medics and EMT's checking on him, a dull hush fills the air as one of the most hated men in XWL lie broken...Even his worst enemies feeling sorry for him now. Miz takes a seat in the ring, holding a hand on his head as MizTV comes to a disastrous end!

XWL's Redemption Supershow continues after the break...

Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:06 pm

**Redemption continues and we are backstage with an exclusive interview with Steve Corino.**

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 WLDWrCA

Interviewer
Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time is the friend of Kevin Steen, he is none other than Steve Corino. Steve I understood that you want this time to speak on behalf of Kevin, what did you want to talk about?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 2qCbkmg

**Steve Corino just stares at the interviewer with a look of disgust in his eyes. Corino keeps staring for a few moment before he decides to answer the interviewer.**

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 AGBF0Y3

Steve Corino
Wow is this the best that XWL has to offer? I mean when did XWL get rid of intelligent and informed interviewers and replace them with a women who doesn't know how to properly introduce their peers. I asked for someone to interview myself on behalf of Kevin that is correct but now that they sent you I want you to do what I guess your good for and that is to stand there, look pretty and hold the damn microphone whilst I talk. Are you understanding these words?Good, so I will begin.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 NWFd8qq

Steve Corino
I am Steve Corino, you may know me from my time from that piss poor excuse for a promotion known as ECW. I was the World Champion and I was the best that promotion had at the time before they made stupid mistakes that ended in their demise, but if you want a history of ECW lesson go by a goddamn DVD. I am not only known for my time their, I am known as world traveler, I have championships all over the world. But that I understand that this is irrelevant because I am not talking about myself I am talking about the nightmare that is infecting the minds of the locker room, the management and the XWL fans. That nightmare is correctly said by this young bimbo here is my friend but he is also my client. Thought I haven't hung up my boots and I can still actively wrestle, I am not contracted by XWL to compete so that means you won't see me in that wrestling beating the hell out of some of the useless punks you have on the roster. Since Kevin turned up in XWL he was disrespected, he was overlooked and what did he do? He made an impact, he made a statement by attacking one of the tops stars of XWL at the time. After that he continued he climb by beating anyone who stood in his way but that disrespect followed him everywhere. I mean just because he is not your cookie cutter wrestler, your tanned, oiled up superstar he was held back. But Kevin took that disrespect and rolled it up into a ball and threw it at his targets. He then went on to become United States Champion. This was an impressive reign until he lost it in an unfair match but that is not the point right now. Whatever Kevin did he always had that weight pulling him back down, he was always going to be held back and then eventually XWL did something I always knew would happen. They screwed Kevin over, they screwed him real good by releasing him but putting him in an awkward position where he was not aloud to compete due to unknown reasons that XWL management decided to keep to themselves.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 DOdBKNG

Steve Corino
He then came back, but he didn't come back for all of the fans, he came back to bring pain, destruction and exact his revenge on the wrongdoings. Kevin got himself back on the active roster by beating Hulk Hogan. Hogan made the stupid mistake of letting Kevin instead his head. Kevin infected the mind of Hogan and used his own well documented ego against him. Kevin then went onto someone who was apart of the management team that let him go. He got rid of Mick Foley, Cactus Jack brought the worst out of Kevin and he paid the ultimate prize and he is now gone from XWL for good. But anyway after all that history, I want to bring us to the present, well nearly, last week Kevin defeated the so-called monster of XWL, Abyss. He beat him in an Extreme Rules Match. Kevin said he felt it was punishment for what he did to Cactus the week before but Kevin took it and showed you all he cannot be stopped.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 AGBF0Y3

Steve Corino
Kevin this week is going to be fed a viper, the viper that is Randy Orton. Randy I would like to wish you all the luck in the world because Kevin will not be stopped and you are just another target in his way. Kevin will cut the head off the viper and will go on to move up that ladder, but this time no weight will be there to pull him down. So before I leave I feel like I need to say something else, XWL management, when are you going to give my friend, my client a World Championship Match?? What does Kevin have to do to get a shot at what is rightfully deserved to him?I know your afraid, I know that this is a nightmare that you don't want to see but you don't have the choice, he will not be stopped. So instead of giving the shots to the undeserving, give it Kevin. How about at Digital Decision you give Kevin the shot? I know it won't happen but 2013 will be the year Kevin Steen will take XWL hostage. XWL your on borrowed time and I will be watching with a smile on my face when I see your demise. Have a Nice Day.

**Steve Corino stands there for a few moments with a smug look on his face before walking off and leaving the interviewer speechless.**
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:08 pm

The cameras cut backstage where Don West is shown pacing backstage in excitement. Earlier tonight it was shown that Amazing Red and Corey Graves were in cahoots, and though neither of them are anywhere to be seen, it looks like West is more than happy to let the XWL Universe know what’s going on.

Don West
Did you all see what happened out there? It was absolutely beautiful! We had you all fooled thinking you were going to have the honor of watching Red and Graves competing in the ring tonight. But that’s just not going to happen; why? Because Graves is one of us now, Graves is now a member of The West Side Army! It may sound strange and we may look like an odd couple to you outsiders, but trust me, baby, there’s a method to our madness.

Don West
Some of you may be wondering how this all came to be, how was Don West able to put together the foundation of one of the greatest things to happen to XWL, and it’s real simple. One night not too long ago, I was sitting at home watching a compilation of Red’s matches when my phone rang. Now Red and I aren’t attached at the hip, contrary to popular belief, so I knew it wasn’t him and to my surprise on the other end of the line was a voice I hadn’t heard in quite some time.

Don West
It was a voice of man angry with the world, it was the voice of the man who was looking for some guidance, oh I think you all know by now that it was the voice of Corey Graves. He said “Don, two times now I wasn’t able to make the impact in XWL that I was hoping to. I want you to help me make the third time the charm.” It took me all of two seconds to think things over before I said, “Corey, there’s no doubt that I’ll be your official promoter; welcome to the party!” And just like that our army got one soldier bigger, and there’ll always be room for more, ifyou’re good enough to make the cut.

Don West
And believe me, Corey Graves is a man who is more than worthy enough to stand defiantly next to Amazing Red as we march towards success. He has the look of a man that doesn’t tolerate any nonsense, and while no man can match Red’s ability to take to the sky, Graves has shown time and time again that he’s a threat and a force to be reckoned with. And it may sound like a cliché kinda thing to say about someone, but how about you step into that ring with him to see how true that statement is. Corey has all the talent in the world, he just caught a few lucky breaks by being nice enough to allow AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose ride his coattails, and then being blindsided by that clown-looking freak, Carlito.

Don West
But Graves isn’t looking for your sympathy, he’s only out for success and respect and those are two things he’s guaranteed to find by aligning himself with us. You still think we’re a joke? Well just take a look at how we embarrassed Stone Cold last week. Heh, some legend, some hall of famer, he couldn’t even make it back inside of the ring before the count of 10! That’s not the kind of man you should be getting behind, that’s not the man who will give Christian a challenge, the only person who’s capable of that is and always will be Amazing Red. Week by week he’s proving that to all of you, and whether or not you vote him into that match just know one thing: Red doesn’t need your approval or your votes to become a champion in this company. That will come naturally and the legacy of The West Side Army will be one created at the expense of anyone stupid enough to get in our way.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:03 am

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 2w8LQep
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:14 am

XWL's Redemption returns from the commercial break and we see none other than Nikki and Brie, The Bella Twins, talking backstage. The camera focuses on the twins. . .

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 9BEjCP6

[Nikki Bella]: Did you see those new Christian Louboutin high heels? They're a must have

[Brie Bella]: I did! Oh my god, I have to get them. No one loves Christian Louboutin more than me.

[Nikki Bella]: Uh, do you hear yourself? Obviously not. You always want what I want, monkey see, monkey do.

[Brie Bella]: Oh quit complaining Nikki, are you still five or are you twenty-nine?

[Nikki Bella]: Shut up Brie, just shut up. Anyways, they're on sale for $729, I think I might just buy it online.

[Brie Bella]: You know what's funny?

[Nikki Bella]: What?

[Brie Bella]: I don't remember asking you.

Nikki isn't too pleased with Brie's sarcasm and pushes her. Brie responds with a push of her own and the two continue going back and forth but they soon stop as they hear two distinct voices. It's their bitter rivals, Layla and Paige. Nikki drags Brie and they go behind the curtain as Layla and Paige make a stop by the catering area. Layla grabs a bottle of water off the table for herself, then hands a second to her fellow Brit before unscrewing the cap and taking a sip.

{Layla}
So let me get this straight, The Bella Twins want us out there in that ring, for a "talent" competition? Do they know who they're challenging? What's their talent supposed to be anyways, because god knows it sure ain't wrestling.

{Paige}
I don't think they have any talent, Layla, it looks like this is already over before it has begun, just like our match at Digital Decision. What ever gets chosen is clearly in our favor.

{Layla}
CLEARLY!

Layla laughs for a moment before gliding her hand across the table, thinking to herself while Paige takes a sip of the water Layla handed her.

{Layla}
I’m excited for Digital Decision of course; I mean each match really plays to our strengths so the fans can’t go wrong no matter what they choose. Although, an Extreme Makeover match isn’t exactly my first pick. Besides, it’s not like we could make Nikki look any worse than she already does…seriously, what possessed that woman to do all that to her face?  It’s almost sad, almost…I’d feel a lot worse for her if she didn’t parade around here calling herself “natural” at least own up to it, I mean anyone with eyes can see that there’s a “big” difference between her and Brie now.

{Layla}
And nothing will be sweeter than the moment one of them is eliminated, and the other is left alone with us. They’ll fall to their own number’s game, and I find that quite fitting. Although, next week will be pretty sweet too, right Paige?

{Layla}
And nothing will be sweeter than the moment one of them is eliminated, and the other is left alone with us. They’ll fall to their own number’s game, and I find that quite fitting especially since they’ve been exploiting that since the day they got here.

{Paige}
We'll show them first hand how to properly execute “Twin Magic” because it's apparent that they don't know what they're doing when they have the numbers in their favor.

{Layla}
They’re too busy constantly berating me over my age to actually focus on what’s important. But that doesn’t surprise me, I might be one to talk a lot but at least I back it up, they just come across as jealous, petty, and well…pathetic. I mean seriously, calling me Grandma? This coming from Nikki Bella, who already looks like she’s a middle aged woman that’s had FAR too much work done to the point that she looks like someone took a blowtorch to a Barbie doll’s face?  The fact is they wish they looked this good now, let alone in their mid-thirties.  Like a fine wine I get better with age, while they somehow have found a way to get worse with each passing moment.

{Paige}
Speaking of moments, don't you have a very special one taking place next week?"

{Layla}
I do! You know it’s crazy, but I’m really excited about my Birthday this year. For one, I have a great friend like you to celebrate it with….two, I finally have the fans somewhat on my side so it’s like nothing can really go wrong.

Layla and Paige share a laugh before walking off to go get ready for the "talent" competition that the Bella Twins have scheduled for both teams. As The United Queendom walk off, Nikki and Brie Bella come from behind the curtain with the most devious smiles ever seen. 

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 AOVGqIO

The Bella Twins check to see that the coast is clear and begin to laugh deviously at the knowledge they just acquired.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 VWoQpBS

[Brie Bella]: So someone's birthday is coming up, huh?

[Nikki Bella]: Hmm, I say we make it a memorable one for her, I mean, nothing can go wrong, right?

[Brie Bella]: Right, I say we throw a little celebration, she does deserve it after all.

As Brie and Nikki, The Bella Twins, continue to laugh, the camera soon fades to black as we head to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:03 pm

There’s one hell of a pop from the crowd when Sabin’s theme hits, a throw back to his pre-Motor City Machine Guns days, and he steps through the curtains and poses on the stage. He shouts “Bang” as he shoots his hand gun then unwraps the Ersatz tag championship from around his waist and raises it high in the air to a roar of applause from the crowd. Sabin smirks as he makes his way down the ramp slapping a few high-fives on his way to the ring.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 39 

Sabin walks up the steel stairs and stands on the apron and shouts for anyone that can hear: “They might as well end the show after this one!” Many of the fans cheer in response while Sabin steps between the ropes and enters the ring. He walks over to the turnbuckles, climbs to the top then does his double gun taunt to the delight of the people.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 47 

He jumps down from the top and as he waits for his opponent to make his way out he rolls his shoulders, cracks his neck and hops up and down a few times and you can feel the anticipation building in this arena as the people eye the stage eagerly.

Shelley continues the entrance theme throwback going this half of the Machine Guns gets a big from the crowd as he makes his way out with a smile on his face. He does his own gun point with his hand and aims it right at Sabin who playfully does a slow-motion dodge to get out of harm’s way. Shelley starts walking down the ramp but pauses mid-way down to listen to the way he and Sabin have sent this crowd into a frenzy. He points to one side of the crowd who get on their feet, and then to the other who scream just as loud.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 20 

Shelley makes his way down to ringside and takes his time walking up the steel stairs. Just like Sabin before him, Shelley pauses on the apron and looks into the ring and locks eyes with a partner. Sabin nods and with that Shelley steps between the ropes, does a little jog over to the ropes and climbs to the middle rope where he throws out his arms then points to his palm in his signature pose.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 25 

He gets down from the rope and heads over to Sabin where they bump their respective half of the Ersatz Tag Titles as if they were making a toast before handing the belts over to the ref. The crowd is beside themselves, in disbelief that they’re about to watch this match on free television and it was only a matter of time before the chants broke out. 

“Let’s go, Sabin!”

“Let’s go, Shelley!”

“Let’s go, Sabin!”

“Let’s go, Shelley!”

They’re split down the middle but it would be safe to safe that they would be pleased no matter who ended up being the victor here tonight. The Ref walks up to both Shelley and Sabin standing in opposite corners of the ring and pats them down. He walks over to the center of the ring and upon checking that both men are ready to get things started, he points at the bell-keeper who rings that bell of his and officially gets this battle under way.

Normal Match
XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 BreakdownusshelleyXWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Breakdownchrissabin
Alex Shelley Vs Chris Sabin

Sabin and Shelley circle each other until they finally meet in the middle of the ring and the moment they’re within arms’ reach they lock up and battle to gain the upper hand. Sabin manages to back Shelley into the corner and presses him back into the turnbuckles, but Shelley starts to show off his own strength and pushes back against Sabin until they’re back in the center of the of the ring and in a flash Shelley twists Sabin’s arm forcefully. 

Shelley tugs on that right arm until Sabin drops down to a knee as the pain slowly begins to overwhelm him. Suddenly Sabin flips forward, practically off his head (!) kipping up to his feet and just like that he has the move reversed and now it’s Shelley who has his right arm being worked on. Sabin kicks Shelley right under the elbow then places his two thumbs on Shelley’s palm as he slowly begins to twists Shelley’s arm a little more threatening to dislocate his shoulder.

Before that can become a possibility, Shelley does a forward roll, then he spins on his butt, places his foot between Sabin’s hand breaking his grip then grabs Sabin’s arm, stands to his feet and bends his arm behinds the back with a chicken wing and pulls up on it as much as a human arm can possibly go. Sabin throws back an elbow that Shelley ducks under easily, and when Sabin turns around Shelley grabs him by the head and pulls him to the mat with a side headlock take down.

Shelley gets is arm wrapped tightly around Sabin’s neck threatening to choke him out. Sabin is also in danger of getting pinned as his shoulders are both on the mat and he truly finds himself stuck between a rock and hard place.

Sabin throws up his arm and in an attempt to get Shelley to break his grip Sabin tries to wrap his legs around Shelley’s neck, but his savvy opponent leans forward, just out of legs’ reach.

Sabin thrusts his arm into the air once again and this time he places that arm right in Shelley’s face and tries to push him backwards but Shelley begins pumping the hold and shaking Sabin forcing him to focus more on the pain being inflicted and distracting him from trying to get out.

Sabin again gets his shoulder off the mat, but signs that Shelley’s wearing him down are now starting to show. Sabin suddenly grabs a handful of Shelley’s hair and pulls him back far enough for him to gets his legs wrapped around Shelley’s throat! Sabin sits down and presses down on his thighs to cut off Shelley’s airways. Shelley tries to kip up but he flops back down to the ground as Sabin’s hold proves to be too tight to get out of like that. Shelley readjusts his body even with his head being trapped between Sabin’s knees and is now facing the mat. Shelley flips forward and lands on top of Sabin, pinning him to the ground with his body weight.

Sabin bridges up then he spins and tries to wrestle Shelley down with a backslide pin and eventually gets him down to the mat:

Shelley kicks out and the two men get to their feet about the same time though it’s Sabin who makes the first move, but clipping Shelley behind the knee then he tries to behead his partner with a roundhouse kick, but Shelley ducks under and does a school boy:

Sabin kicks out and when Shelley gets up, Sabin does a leg sweep knocking him back down to the mat. Sabin quickly drapes Shelley’s legs over his shoulders and pushes off the mat with his toes as he tries to eke out a three count:

Shelley pushes on the back of Sabin’s head and flips him over into a sunset flip:

Sabin shifts his weight and is now sitting on Shelley’s chest:

Shelley rolls backwards, which causes Sabin to fall forward and when Sabin hits the mat Shelley grabs his leg and hits down on a single leg boston crab! However, Sabin isn’t looking to spend any unnecessary time trapped in this hold and he fights Shelley to get onto his back and he tries to kick his way out, but Shelly grabs his leg and forces Sabin back onto his stomach and now he has a full boston crap synched in. 

Sabin cries out in pain but all the while he’s doing what he can to get out of the hold. He reaches back and continues tugging on Shelley’s foot until Shelley finally loses his balance and falls forwad, but Sabin isn’t about to give him time to breath. Sabin grabs both of Shelley’s legs and leans back and now he’s the one with a boston crap locked in! Shelley’s pain is twisted in anguish and The Ref is right there asking if he wasn’t to call it a match. Shelley refuses to go out like this and begins clawing at the mat and drags himself over to the ropes. He reaches out and just misses the bottom rope. He drags himself one more inch and reaches out one more time and misses the rope as Sabin pulls Shelley back into the center of the ring!

Shelley’s back is being bent at a painful angle, yet the people are on their feet yelling: “Please don’t tap!” as the match feels like it has only just begun. Shelley may not have a choice as Sabin isn’t about to break the hold out of sympathy. Yet with sheer willpower Shelley is able to fight his way onto his back then he reaches up and returns the favor by grabbing a handful of Sabin’s hair, then he wraps him up tight in a small package:

Sabin kicks out, gets to his feet the same time as Shelley and the same thought crosses their minds as they both try for a dropkick and get sole on sole before dropping back to the crowd. The Guns get up slower this time and stare each other down after wrestling to a stalemate. The crowd is on their feet applauding that exchange of maneuvers, and it’s clear now who they’re rooting for:

“Motor City!”

*Clap clap clap-clap-clap*

“Motor City!”

*Clap clap clap-clap-clap*

The two men walk up to each other in the center of the ring and exchange a handshake in an excellent show of sportsmanship. They circle each other once more then lock up and--

The boos are near deafening, not just because the people aren’t big fans of the Miz, but because he had the audacity to show up in the middle of this match. The Miz walks down to the ring dressed in a different suit from about twenty minutes ago on MizTV and stares into the ring at The Guns with a smile on his face, while The Guns look at each other confused but beckon for The Miz to get into the ring with them. The Miz teases doing just that by getting onto the apron, but then when Sabin gets near he hops off and walks over to the commentary table. Miz snatches up a headset and motions for The Guns to carry on with their match.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 EA7TTDA

Miz
Evening gents, hope you don’t mind me joining you. Silly question of course you don’t mind, that’s why I’m allowed to show up late and still sit on commentary with you.

Jerry Lawler
Why are you here Miz?

Miz
Well why the hell not? I thought I’d get some firsthand scouting on my opponent in two weeks and who doesn’t like having my company eh?

Michael Cole
Well you know you’re welcome here anytime Miz it’s great to have you on the team.

Miz
Thanks Michael, at least somebody appreciates a blessing when they see one.

Jim Ross
Why have you decided to come down when the match had already become Miz? Do you think your actions are a little rude?

Miz
You wanna know what’s rude JR? Chris Sabin rolling me up for a cheap victory a few weeks ago, that’s rude. Me coming down here’s a blessing so get of my case we have a match to be commentating on. And if you must know I came down know because I was tied up with photographs and interviews after the magnificent MizTV segment you all witnessed about twenty minutes ago.

Sabin and Shelley look at each other, then back at The Miz neither sure what to make of this, but they do have a match to wrestle. Reluctantly, they shift their attention from Miz back to each other. Shelley goes for a grapple but Sabin ducks under and grabs Shelley in a rear waist lock. Sabin pushes Shelley forward into the ropes then rolls him and then tries to deadlift Shelley for the chaos theory, but Shelley elbows the side of Sabin’s skull until he’s released. 

Shelley kicks Sabin in the gut then lifts him into the air for a suplex, but Sabin drives the point of his knee onto the crown of Shelley’s head and lands on his feet behind him. Sabin grabs Shelley from behind and tries pushing Shelley into the ropes again, but this time Shelley doesn’t go rolling back with him. Sabin gets to his feet and Shelley hits a thrust kick to the gut doubling Sabin over. Shelley signals for the Sliced Bread and runs over to the corner to hit it, but Sabin shoves Shelley forward chest-first into turnbuckles.

Miz
This is laughable what’s this? Has anybody even landed a move yet? 

Jerry Lawler
Well these two individuals are such a close knitted team they know each other very well and can read each other just as well. So yes there has been a lot of counters but that’s what makes this match so entertaining.

Miz
Mine and your views of entertaining must differ quite a lot then Jerry I’m afraid. All I can see is two men who are showcasing what move they are about to do five seconds before they attempt it. Even Michael here could read this match and counter most of these moves.

Sabin charges looking for that arched boot, but Shelley just gets out of the way. Shelley acts quickly and hoists Sabin up to the top rope with his back facing the ring, then he climbs up behind him looking to his a super back suplex. Sabin blocks the attempt with several elbows until Shelley loses his balance until drops back first onto the mat. Sabin gets onto the apron, and glances back at Miz before springboarding off the top rope and hitting a forearm! Sabin lands on his feet and when Shelley gets up Sabin charges forward and nails him with another forearm! Sabin races over to the ropes and looks to hit the forearm trifecta but Shelley has other plans as he snatches Sabin into the air and hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!

Jim Ross
What an impressive sequence that was from these two great young athletes.

Jerry Lawler
I’m in agreement over here too Jim, I think it was the way that Shell....

Miz
BORRRIIINNNNGGGG!
I’m finding it difficult to stay awake over here and you guys always this dull when commentating on a match? Firstly remove your heads from the backsides of the men in the ring so you can hear what I’m saying and I’ll give you some proper analysis on the match coming from one of the greatest wrestlers this company has ever seen.

Jim Ross
Well let’s hear it then Mr big shot.

Miz
I’d give Shelley a strong six out of ten for that move then, you see it may look fancy to everybody watching but in reality it was nothing special. Sabin came over to stare at me giving Shelley a few more seconds to recover than needed so the forearm smash wasn’t as effective as it should of been which mean Shelley still had enough in the tank to hit that move. 

Michael Cole
I was about to say the same thing Miz but you beat me to it.

Miz
Shut up meg.

Shelley leaves Sabin draped across his knee like that as he transitions into a submission to slow his opponent down. Shelley has one hand on Sabin’s chin, the other on his knee, and he pushes down on both. Unluckily for him, Sabin has two legs and he uses the one that Shelley isn’t holding down to knee him in the skull repeatedly until Shelley gives up on the hold. Shelley tries crawling away but Sabin goes on the offensive by charging forward and connecting with a sharp kick to the side. Sabin then pulls Shelley to his feet and tries to throw him over to the corner but Shelley reverses it and sends Sabin running instead.

Shelley races over to the corner only for Sabin to lift him up and over the top rope. Shelley almost loses his grip on the top rope, but he’s able to remain on the apron and when Sabin turns around Shelley nails him with a kick to the side of the head. Shelley quickly climbs to the top rope, flips Miz off, then leaps into the air and nails Sabin with a flying kick. Shelley doesn’t waste any time going for the pin:

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 8tjBNKZ

Miz
He sure is cocky for somebody I had pinned down on that mat for a three count just two weeks ago. He’s lucky I don’t have that United States championship around my waist.

Sabin throws his arm up into the air and Shelley kicking grabs it and places it over his head as he locks in the Border City Stretch! This could be it for Sabin and he reaches in vain for the ropes but he’s just too far away. Shelley leans back as far as possible trying to make the hold as unbearable as possible. Sabin manages to roll Shelley onto his back:

Shelley rolls back over with the hold still locked in! Things are looking dire for Sabin, but luckily he’s closer to the ropes after that roll than before, and after dragging himself over to the ropes with whatever strength he has left, he grips the bottom rope tightly and the Ref forces Shelley to break the hold. 

Shelley pulls Sabin to his feet and shoots him over to the ropes. Sabin bounces off and does a baseball slide between Shelley’s legs. Shelley turns around and Sabin nails him with a drop kick. Shelley gets back up and Sabin lifts him up and hits an atomic drop that causes Shelley to bend over. Sabin lifts Shelley into the air and slams him down with a vicious sit-out powerbomb:

Jerry Lawler
You see how quickly he put together that sequence, that’s all it takes to put somebody away in a match it just happens to be that Shelley is one tough cookie. Is this something you’re aware of for your match Miz?

Miz
Say what you will King but it would take a lot more than that to put me away for a three count.

Jim Ross
Like a roll up? I heard they were a big move.

Miz just turns and stares at JR before pointing at the ring signalling that he should be doing his job where Shelley slams his legs together, sandwiching Sabin’s skull between them. Sabin gets up, ducks under a punch then shoves Shelley back into the corner. Sabin races over to the other corner to gain momentum but Shelley is right behind him and nails him with a forearm. Now it’s Shelley who races over to the other side, but Sabin is right there and connects with a vicious boot! Before Shelley can drop, Sabin places him in a tree of woe and lets him hang freely from the top rope. Sabin then once again gets a running start to the other side of the ring then he leaps into the air and gets some amazing hang time before finally hitting the hesitation drop kick. The force of the blow knocks Shelley free and he drops to the mat where Sabin pins him:

Shelley gets his foot on the ropes and the last possible moment. The crowd collectively blows out the breath they didn’t know they were holding onto as the match continues for the time being. Sabin tries to get Shelley back to his feet, but Shelley gives him a punch to the gut for his trouble, then he spins on his heels and hits a spinning back kick and knocks Sabin down to a knee. Shelley races over to the ropes and hits a spinning neckbreaker dropping Sabin to the mat. Shelley gets to his feet and heads over to the ropes again, but this time he’s looking to hit the Lionsault, but Sabin won’t allow it and throws up his knees.

Miz
Ha! Nothing better than watching Sabin fail at an attempt when he thinks he has it in the bag.

Jerry Lawler
How you tell what he’s thinking?

Miz
If you could tell what I was thinking it would be wise to shut your mouth.

Shelley sees that coming and lands on his feet and out of harm’s way. He grabs Sabin by the legs and catapults him into the corner but Sabin lands on his feet on the middle rope. Shelley runs over only to get kicked in the face, and with him dazed Sabin jumps off the ropes and spikes Shelley’s head into the mat with a devastating tornado DDT! Sabin crawls over to Shelley and hooks the leg this time as covers him:

Kick out! Sabin runs a hand through his hair in disbelief and looks over at The Ref to confirm that it was indeed just a two count. Sabin gets to a feet and pulls Shelley up with him. He lifts Shelley into the air with a fireman’s carry and he’s now only seconds away from hitting the Cradle Shock. Realizing that he’s moments away from the end, Shelley throws out desperation elbows to the side of Sabin’s head and Sabin drops down to his knees with Shelley still on his shoulders throwing elbows. Sabin falls forward and Shelley still will not relent with the elbows. 

Finally Shelley rolls away and takes a few deep breaths. He slowly gets back to his feet and watches as Sabin does the same by pulling up on the ropes. Shelley charges over to the other side of the ring, but with what may be his final burst of energy, Sabin races right behind him and drives his knee into Sabin’s gut. Sabin rests there for a second, then runs over to the other side of the ring and now it’s Shelley who’s right behind him and he sends both men flying over to the top rope and out of the ring with a reckless clothesline!

Miz doesn’t waste any time, he sensed an opportunity to pounce and now he acting on that sense. He throws off his headset and begins stomping away at Sabin and shouts: “That fake belt is the closest you’ll get to being champion while I’m around!” The crowd is beyond pissed because The Ref is left with no choice but to call for the bell. Shelley finally comes to and when the Miz sees him he scurries over the barricade and exits through the crowd. The Security guards are doing everything they can to keep the fans back who are calling for Miz’ head. On that head is a face with an arrogant grin on it, and The Miz takes a bow before heading backstage.

The cameras cut back over to the ring side area and the screen fades to black as The Machine Guns watch Miz’s exit with a look of disgust on both of their faces.
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:19 pm

{XWL Redemption comes into focus as two men are sitting backstage. These two men are Brian Kendrick and a very unfamiliar face; Paul London. We can see Kendrick and London chattering a bit, but we can't hear what they're saying. Brian Kendrick then turns his attention to the camera and starts talking.}

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 QgIZCcz

{{Brian Kendrick}}
These last two weeks I have relaunched my career and began to battle with the largest menace in society, corporations, I've become pretty aware of one issue. And that issue is that one man can only spread the truth about the large corporations in this world so fast.

{{Paul London}}
But two?.. Well, one could only guess, could only assume what would happen if two men, not one but two.. that's one more than one my friends.. Were to join forces to uproot the truth that has been hiding in plain sight for so long.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 C0zwfxU

{{Brian Kendrick}}
Hey Paul, I think I see it. Look over there!

{{Paul London}}
No Brian, that's just a six pack of beer..

{Brian looks longingly at the beer.}

{{Paul London}}
Okay fine, someone get him a beer.

{A beer is passed to both Paul and Brian. They each open them up and take a long drink before continuing.}

{{Paul London}}
The truth is everywhere, in everything, you just got to look hard enough to find it. Behind the ignorance, past the bliss, there are strings, strings pulling and tugging, blind to the common eye. You can see them Brian. I can see them. But there are those who choose to look past them, around them, through them… Is there any food back here?

{Paul gets passed a large bag of chips which him and Brian begin to munch on as he continues.}

{{Paul London}}
Geez Brian, you weren't kidding! That was good weed!

{{Brian Kendrick}}
You know some people, they think this stuff is bad, but really that's just "the man" giving it a bad reputation. We all know it was really outlawed to help out the timber industry; the only thing it's guilty of now is opening our eyes. Opening our eyes so that we may see all for what it is.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 MKNl6DO

{{Brian Kendrick}}
And you know Paul, I'll be showing just how it helps you when I go out there and defeat Eric Young tonight. And speaking of wrestling, why aren't you on the card tonight? Are they trying to hold you down? Clip your wings so you can't fly? Remove the propeller so you can't take flight? What's going on?

{{Paul London}}
Just me being lazy.

{{Brian Kendrick}}
Are you sure? Don't you need me to help you fight for your right? To do justice?

{{Paul London}}
Can't we do the fighting next week? I just signed with the XWL today, I figured we could celebrate TBK style tonight, after you defeat Eric Young of course.

{{Brian Kendrick}}
Eric Young? Have you seen that guy? He's got like this whole super hero thing going on. I can fight injustice all day long, but a super hero? I think he might be out of my league or something.

{{Paul London}}
Don't worry he's just a joke in a cloak, a fake in a cape..

{{Brian Kendrick}}
An ass in a mask?

{{Paul London}}
Exactly Brian. He may be fighting the good fight, but he's going about it the wrong way. He thinks that these people watching us tonight are the ones who need saving. And he thinks that he's the one to save them… Eric.. The condemned cannot be the saviors, we are all the victims here, even a super hero like you.

{{Brian Kendrick}}
Eric, we are all part of the group with a larger purpose. The group fighting the uphill battle. In this game, we are all the prey and our predator is society in itself. Society is chasing us, nibbling at our heels, waiting for their opportunity to finally devour us whole. But myself and Londom, we're attempting to turn the tables. Unlike you all, like the cowardly buffaloes who possess horns large enough to mangle any tiger chasing it, but instead, run away from the tigers giving the advantage to the tiger. Instead of taking our herd and running away and being glad when only one of us goes down to that evil predator, we're going to unite. We'll unite against that tiger. Because we've realized one key element. There's about fifty of us buffaloes for every one tiger; the numbers are in our favor, we just need to relay the message to our fellow buffaloes.

{{Paul London}}
That's right. We are the masses, we have the numbers. Fifty to one friends. A tiger has thirty two teeth, but fifty buffaloes? That's one hundred horns. When we unite we become.. very.. horny. And no tiger, no matter how big, how strong, how quick, will want to mess with a herd of horny buffalo.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 UB2kOb9

{{Brian Kendrick}}
I certainly wouldn't want to mess with a herd of horny buffaloes and it's been said that I have more courage than a lion before... So I think it's a safe bet that the tiger will flee.

{London begins to stomp his feet on the ground.}

{{Paul London}}
You hear that... That's the sound of a stampede. Right now it's a one man stampede...

{Kendrick joins in on the stomping}

{{Brian Kendrick}}
A two man stampede.

{{Paul London}}
A two man stampede... When most superstars come out you people cheer, you people clap, but when we enter, when you hear the name of "Londrick", when you hear that word, that name, don't clap, don't cheer. Stomp. Join the stampede, help us slay the tiger.

{{Brian Kendrick}}
When we come out, the building should shake. There's what, 20,000 of you in that crowd? Shake the building! The tiger will know that you mean business. There's... how many people in the crowd? 20,000? And there's two of us... I'd say there's what, ten people controlling this company? If we show those ten people that our 20,002 members of the stampede mean business, then they'll have to listen. They can't ignore us forever.

{{Paul London}}
My name is Paul London.

{{Brian Kendrick}}
And my name is Brian Kendrick. Together, we are known as Londrick.

{{Paul London}}
And it's about time we wrap this up.

{{Brian Kendrick}}
Until next time.

{{Paul London}}
So long.

{Brian Kendrick gets up out of his seat and so does Paul London. They both walk off of the screen and we fade into a commercial break.}

{Once we return from commercial break, Super Eric Young is standing in the ring and Brian Kendrick enters for their match.}

Normal Match
XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 BreakdownsuperericXWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Redemptionbriankendrick
Super Eric Vs Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick wins with a Sliced Bread.
Back to top Go down
DrawingFTW
New Talent
DrawingFTW

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Normal Match
XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 BreakdownyoshitatsuXWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Breakdownantoniocesaro
Yoshi Tatsu Vs Antonio Cesaro

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Antonio Cesaro's theme song hits as he's picked up the victory over Yoshi Tatsu. The ref raises Antonio Cesaro's hand proudly for his victory as he soaks in the glory. Cesaro looks down at Yoshi who lays on the ground and the look of disgust is seen on his face. Antonio continues basking in his win just when...

A violin can be heard being played and that's Brian Kendrick's theme song! Kendrick certainly has something that belongs to Yoshi Tatsu, too, when he took Yoshi's action figure the prior week. Brian Kendrick's theme song continues, but there's no sight of him, yet.

{{Brian Kendrick}}
Look above.

Attention is turned to the titantron

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 7mYFOKf

{{Brian Kendrick}}
Cesaro, this is a personal matter between myself and Yoshi. You may leave.

Antonio Cesaro takes another disgusted look at Yoshi Tatsu and then decides he should just leave instead of wasting his time listening to this. Cesaro packs it up and walks up the ramp, headed to the back.

{{Brian Kendrick}}
Very well. Yoshi, on this night you failed to defeat Antonio Cesaro. A man who has focused so much of his time diversifying himself with so many cultures that he's failed to truly connect with one. His connection with the world around him is even inferior to yours, yet you failed to defeat him. You failed because you do not possess the courage of a lion, but the cowardice of an elephant quivering in front of a tiny mouse. You possess the power to end the madness, but instead, your fright overpowers you and doesn't allow you to end your frustrations. I have eliminated all fright from my body, only allowing the truth to come from my mouth and victories to come from my body. Together, they are a synchronized unit set to deliver justice to the XWL.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 HzkqKJO

{{Brian Kendrick}}
However, being the just man that I am, I'll offer you an option. I sense the feelings that you have for this... object, this object that is very much so part of the materialistic world we see around us, this object that has no meaning to me at all, you will have an opportunity to earn it back. If you are able to hone your mind and become one who feels the smallest eccentricities of the Earth such as every last air molecule floating on your skin, if you're able to accomplish that, then you'll be able to defeat me in a match.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 CFpo7xH

{{Brian Kendrick}}
Although I do not particularly believe these polls are conducted in a just manner, I shall fill out the form desired by this Pay Per View for the satisfaction of those in attendance. We shall each choose one option and the third option will be a combination of our efforts. For my choice, I choose that we hang your "best friend" from the ceiling and we both climb to get him. A Yoshi-On-A-Ladder Match. The winner is the man who climbs the top of the ladder, retrieves the action figure, and is able to walk away from that night with it. Now, what do you propose for our match?

Yoshi Tatsu has a combination of emotions on his face that range from sadness, to happiness, all of the way to anger because he just wants mini Yoshi back.

Yoshi Tatsu: Brian, all that me and Yoshi wanted to do was to go and eat some food after a great match that we had. why did you feel like you had to push me down and kidnap my best friend? But if you want to make me earn Yoshi Tatsu back, then I will accept your match. I almost beat you in the match last time we fought, and now that my friend is on the line I'm sure to beat you. Now that my friend is on the line I am not going to make any mistakes.

The mixed emotions on Yoshi Tatsu's face begin to change just into happiness as he thinks about what match he's going to pick at Digital Decision.

Yoshi Tatsu: I am so happy that it's Digital Decision because now, my Yoshi Army can help me defeat the evil that is Brian Kendrick, and help me get my best friend Yoshi Tatsu back. The match that I choose for Digital Decision is a Yoshi Tatsu On a Pole Match. At Digital Decision my best friend will be tied up onto a pole and he will be cheering me on, making me forget the pain I might be in as I climb up the pole and grab my friend. I will take my friend off of that pole first, and you won't be able to say anything or take him back like the mean person that you are.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 YqPM8gB

{{Brian Kendrick}}
How cute, you've called me a mean person. But I assure you Yoshi, Brian Kendrick is anything except evil. I, like you, am a victim of the way society has turned us all down. The only evil around here is the evil in XWL's management. However, I find it peculiar that you'd choose to hang your best friend on a pole. Do you really wish for him to be hanging?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 TolM8B5

{{Brian Kendrick}}
Anyways, since it was out of my pity that I extended you a chance to earn back your friend, I'll choose the third match stipulation too. I was thinking something a little bit different from the other two options. Instead of hanging Yoshi from something and having us climb to capture him, we're going to imprison Yoshi. Since he's just an action figure, we'll have him locked in an action figure steel cage on the outside of the ring, and Yoshi, the first one of us to climb out of our Steel Cage will be the one able to retrieve him. We'll call it a Yoshi-In-A-Cage match.

Yoshi Tatsu: The only thing that I am a victim of is you kidnapping my best friend. I like that third match choice because I can take the anger from both Yoshi and myself out on you in that cage and you can't do anything about it.

Yoshi Tatsu begins to get the most serious that he has been this whole time since his friend was stolen from him.

Yoshi Tatsu: Then once I feel like you got the punishment that I think you deserve for taking my best friend away from me, I will leave the cage and go to Yoshi's cage where he's sure to happy with what I did to you. In the other matches you could run away after you felt like you have had enough but when we're both locked in that cage there is going to be nowhere you can go. It's not like you're going to be able to hide from me if the steel cage match gets picked, because you won't be able to escape and then go backstage to hide in some room. You won't be able to go anywhere until after I'm done with you, and after I get Yoshi Tatsu back.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 O0lEgYe  

{{Brian Kendrick}}
You may think that a steel cage favors you, but it doesn't. Because the steel cage symbolizes myself. Inside of the steel cage all of the pent up aggression, fury that has built over time, it will all be unleashed in an unforgiving environment. The operation of society and the way that you feed into society's foul mouth has unlocked from within me a rage that can't be contained. The Steel Cage's capacity will not be able to withstand the amount of rage I will relinquish from my body upon you and I will exit the structure, having left you in the wake, inside the Steel Cage.

Yoshi Tatsu: You may think that I'm a joke and you make not believe that all of the anger in me is going to be trouble for you if the steel cage match gets picked, but you better believe that if we go into that steel cage, that you're going to be lucky if you come out the same. If you mess with Yoshi Tatsu it's like you're messing with me. Yoshi and I are such great friends that if you hurt with Yoshi both him and I can feel the pain, and you have got to believe that since you took Yoshi from me I have felt nothing but pain, and at Digital Decision you better hope that my Yoshi Army doesn't decide to pick a steel cage match because then, all of the pain that I felt is going to be unleashed on you.  

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 7mYFOKf

{{Brian Kendrick}}
Yoshi, you may speak of an army, the Yoshi Army, but I have the superior army. I'm in an army of two known as Londrick right now. And our army of two is greater than any army you could assemble. We've decided to put the truth before our own feelings of acceptance. The crowds may not always accept us for that, but it does not matter as long as we aren't falling behind the same mask that you put on every night. A mask of our true feelings, our true knowledge, and the true activities of the world.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 HzkqKJO

{{Brian Kendrick}}
Yoshi, you may have all of the rage in the world within you, but it wouldn't be of use to you. You've yet to tame your emotions and gain control of them. You couldn't harness that anger and translate it into a victory, but I can. I'm in complete tune with my emotions. But Yoshi, let's not forget, there's three options, not one. As for the Pole match, I'll admit, you may have me beat, because if either of us has more experience working with poles to get something we want, it'd be you.

The anger that was building while Tatsu and TBK were talking about the cage match seemingly disappeared as now Tatsu just has a confused look on his face.

Yoshi Tatsu: Brian, the Yoshi Army has the entire XWL Universe in it. Your army only has two people in it and that doesn't sound like it's that powerful of an army to me. What do you mean, "working with poles" Brian? Do you mean fixing them when they get broken or something? I have never fixed a pole, been in a match with something on a pole, or just worked with one either so I don't know how that would have even helped me. Even if I did fix a pole in the past I don't think the pole would just break during the match so I don't see how that would help. I'm just going to win the pole match by using my speed and agility which is much better than yours. I'm not going to have to use any times from the past where I "worked the pole" as you called it.

Yoshi Tatsu: There is also the ladder match and I don't have much experience being in ladder matches, or working the ladder as you might call it. Do you have any experience working the ladder yourself Brian?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 YqPM8gB

{{Brian Kendrick}}
I'm not exactly sure too many people work with ladders, Yoshi, but that's something you'll learn about in the future. As for the ladder match well, you showed you couldn't even handle yourself in a normal match with me. Now that I'm armed with a weapon I'm familiar with in a ladder, how do you expect to stand a chance? Yoshi, I could have my eyes closed and know your movements, yet you don't even know my movements while your eyes are open. Come Digital Decision, you'll learn the true meaning behind the words I'm speaking. You may be listening, but you're not hearing. You'll soon know the difference.

Yoshi Tatsu soon begins to get frustrated again as he takes a couple deep breaths before talking again.

Yoshi Tatsu: I was able to handle myself just fine against you. The only reason that you won, was because I made one mistake. But at Digital Decision I'm going to be focused because my best friend is on the line. I'm not going to make that one mistake again and you can be sure that Yoshi Tatsu isn't going to be leaving with you, Yoshi Tatsu is going to be leaving with me. I can hear what you're saying just fine. What you're saying means nothing to me though because all I care about right now is getting my friend back. I will listen to anybody talk about the evil things after I can get my best friend back, and I'm going to get him back at Digital Decision.

{{Brian Kendrick}}
But that's your issue, Yoshi. Last week you made one mistake against me that caused you to lose, and I didn't make a mistake. Moments ago you lost to Cesaro, let me take a gander at why you lost, is it because you made one mistake? Guess what? I won tonight because I didn't make a mistake, but my opponent did. You're not going to be able to make more than one mistake in an XWL match because the superstars here will capitalize on it; none more than me. But Yoshi, I don't make mistakes, and you'll soon realize that.

Yoshi Tatsu: Tonight, there is no excuses for why I lost. I just wasn't able to get the job done today. My mind wasn't on the win and that's completely my fault. My mind was on what had happened to Yoshi last week and it wasn't fully on Antonio Cesaro. He was a good competitor that was able to take advantage of my mind not being 100 percent on the goal which is winning. But Brian, I can promise you that my mind is going to be fully set on the goal because my goal is going to be a simple one.

Yoshi Tatsu starts to get angry once again.

Yoshi Tatsu:My goal at Digital Decision is going to be beating you so badly, that even if my mind wasn't on getting the win you wouldn't be able to capitalize anymore. You are going to regret ever messing with me, and my best friend. You are going to wish that you just let me and Yoshi leave the building a week ago when we just wanted to go and eat.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 CFpo7xH

{{Brian Kendrick}}
So in other words, last week you made a physical mistake in your match, and this week you made a mental mistake in your match. Well, with neither physical or mental superiority, what are you left with? I have you beat in all aspects. The mind, the body, I'm not the jack of all traits, I'm the ace of all traits. And you? I don't even know if there's a card low enough to be on your caliber. Anyways, I think I'm about finished here. Thank you for your time.

Brian Kendrick disappears as the titantron turns into a completely black surface. Yoshi seems clearly upset in the ring and the fans are just hoping that he's able to win back smaller Yoshi Tatsu at Digital Decision. Speaking of Digital Decision, go to XWL.Com right now to not only vote for the match type for Brian Kendrick versus Yoshi Tatsu, but you can vote for the matches of all the XWL Superstars!
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Yay tag teams!
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Normal Match
XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 RedemptionaustinXWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Breakdownjbl
Austin Aries Vs JBL

After an intense back and forth match, Aries music blasts throughout the arena to signal his victory in his toughest match up yet against the self proclaimed wrestling god. Aries rolls away from JBL and drags himself to the apron, seemingly in disbelief over the outcome.

Ring Announcer
Ladies and gentlemen, here's your winner, Austin Aries!!

The crowd goes crazy with cheers as they celebrate Aries' victory, but Aries himself looks to be in no state to join in on the celebration.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 2_zps424b44a7

Jim Ross
What an outstanding performance by that man right there!

Jerry Lawler
I agree that he pulled off a big victory here tonight, but at what cost? Look at the state of him. I think Aries may have let his emotions cloud his better judgement when he decided to return to action after that injury he suffered last month.

Michael Cole
Aries doesn't look like he knows where he is, that clothesline from hell earlier on might have taken more out of him than we first though.

Jim Ross
You might be right. He does look to be favouring the left side of his head.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 3_zpsf5fc34af

The referee walks up to Aries and kneels down besides him, whispering something into Aries' ear. Aries still in a dazed state nods as the referee helps him to his feet and takes him to the centre of the ring, holding his hand up in the air. The crowd goes wild once more as Aries poses, but the crowd soon dies down again as Aries stumbles on his feet and falls back to the canvas.

Jerry Lawler
I don't think Aries should have been wrestling tonight. Someone needs to get out here, he might need medical help.

SIERRA

HOTEL

INDIA

ECHO

LIMA

DELTA

SHIELD!

The crowd falls into an uproar of boos as the fateful entrance music of the Shield blasts through the arena.

Jim Ross
Not again! I've had just about enough of these three coming out to prey on our superstars!

Jerry Lawler
This can't be good. Aries needs to get out of there now!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 5_zpsf149eeaa

The referee kneels down besides Aries again who is now flailing on the floor. Aries looks around the arena for any signs of the Shield, but they aren't anywhere to be seen. A few seconds pass by and the camera can't seem to find The Shield among the sea of people, is this just them playing mind games with Aries, or is The Shield going to make another appearance tonight? Then almost instantly, Rollins emerges from the top of the stairs in the crowd, alone. Where are Reigns and Ambrose? Did Rollins want to handle this on his own or are they laying in wait, biding their time for the right time to strike? Regardless of the reason, Rollins begins his descent down the stairs as Aries begins to make it back to his feet. Now at the bottom of the steps, Rollins hops over the barricade with a roll and makes it back to his feet in one swift motion. He walks over to the timekeepers area and snatches a mic from the table before slowly beginning to climb up onto the apron. A smirk graces his face and a moment later, he enters the ring, slowly circling his potential victim. Aries has one eye on Rollins and the other in the crowd, almost anticipating the arrival of the remaining members of The Shield. With Aries having his focus spread across multiple things, Rollins fakes a lunge at Aries, causing him to go into a defensive state. Rollins laughs at Aries' actions before raising the mic to speak.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 VoDWJnt

[Seth Rollins]
Look at you, you're pathetic, Aries. This is supposed to be the “Greatest Man That Ever Lived?” You could barely stand and yet, you think you really stand a chance of defending yourself against me, let alone, The Shield? You have evaded me long enough, tonight, the running stops, the cowardice ends, and at Digital Decision, so will your career.

Aries drags himself back over to the apron and uses the ropes to pull himself back up to his knees only to lose his balance and fall forwards against the ropes. Aries leans against the ropes, his head laying on the middle rope as Rollins continues to laugh at his misfortune.

Jim Ross
This is disgusting! Just look at that animal stalking Aries. Someone needs to get him out of here.

Jerry Lawler
Aries is in a bad situation here...

The crowd cheers for Aries as he grabs onto the top rope with both of his hands and pulls himself up, still leaning against the ropes, he lets go of his grip of them and turns around, stumbling towards Rollins who is still smirking and laughing at him. Aries stares at him while he makes his way to the apron to get his own microphone. Aries then turns back to Rollins.

Austin Aries
You... You think I'm hiding from you? You honestly believe that I... am afraid of you?

Aries laughs at Rollins' and the rest of the crowd join in with him. Rollins' looks furious.

Austin Aries
I'm not running from you, I'm right here Seth. I... I might not be in the best condition I've ever been in at the moment... But I know for damn sure that even with my current state I would ring circles around you in this ring.

Rollins chuckles to himself, knowing that he's clearly in control of his rival, who's barely able to stand under his own power, before beginning to speak.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 49klmyf

[Seth Rollins]
Even in your weakened state, you still act as confident as ever, even when the man standing in front of you can end you in an instant. But I'm not going to do that, Aries, not right now, because it's inevitable that we meet in this ring and Digital Decision seems like a big enough stage to write the final chapter in the pathetic career of Austin Aries. You claim you're better in this ring than Seth Rollins, prove it. Face me in a match and we'll see who the better man is, but we both know that it isn't you.

Austin Aries
I see now... That's what this is about.

Rollins seems confused as Aries shakes his head.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2012_09_20_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_mp40139_zps2ba67f23

Austin Aries
You know that your shot at John Morrison's Intercontinental title at Unforgiven was your one shot. Your one chance to prove that you are not just a flash in the pan, that your loss to Morrison on Breakdown was nothing but a lucky fluke. But you fell short, you lost to Jomo in the worst match of your career, and in the process not only did you fall out of the Intercontinental Title picture, you fell out of the whole title picture. It infuriates you doesn't it... To see me returning from a brutal injury, stepping back into competition for the prize that still remains out of your grasp. To see me walk in to the spotlight that you once had.. I felt the same way after Final Stand. I know that I was the better man that night, I took it to Morrison harder than any of his other competitors ever have, but I got cocky, I slipped up and I paid for it... I lost the one and only chance I ever had to become the Intercontinental Champion and I will never live that down until I get the rematch that I clearly deserve.

Aries stares at Rollins' and walks up closer to him.

Austin Aries
I'm not going to let anyone take that from me Seth... Especially a pathetic waste of space like you that thinks you can just walk in here with your little buddies, take me down and expect me to stay down... Austin Aries stays down for NO ONE! I would be more than happy to show you exactly what I mean at Digital Decision...

Aries smirks at Rollins as the crowd cheers for this match.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 1jV869F

[Seth Rollins]
All you're going to show at Digital Decision is that you're one Blackout away from having your career put on life support. You said you got cocky and it cost you the Intercontinental Championship, you never learn from your mistakes, do you? That's exactly what you're doing here, you underestimate what I'm capable of in this ring and the story will end the exact same way. The only difference is that your career will cease to exist by the end of it.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 UBMJw9c

[Seth Rollins]
Justice knows no limits, justice has no bounds, at Digital Decision, justice awaits you, Aries. And after I'm done with you, I shift my focus back on the Intercontinental Championship and I will defeat whoever is unlucky enough to be champion. Believe that!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2012_09_20_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_mp40138_zpsa131bedd

Austin Aries
You're wrong Seth, I do learn from my mistakes. I can admit that my ego is definitely my achilies heel, but I finally have a handle on it, unlike when I foolishly placed my career on the line at Final Stand... I refuse to let my ego get the better of me like that again. I have my head screwed on now Seth, I know what I want and I know what I'm doing to get it. I refuse to allow myself to get distracted from my goal, the Intercontinental Championship will be mine sooner or later... And if I have to go through you to get there, you can believe that I will take myself to my absolute limit to show you exactly why I call myself the Greatest Man That Ever Lived, and that's not my ego talking, that's a fact.

Aries smiles at Seth again before turning around to the crowd.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 YBsLUlh

[Seth Rollins]
What your convoluted mind interprets as fact is nothing more than fiction. With Digital Decision just around the corner, this Pay-Per-View is a bit different than the rest, these ingrates known as the XWL Universe get to choose from a list of options which match we participate in. So how about we go big, the first option, Seth Rollins versus Austin Aries in a match where if you lose, you leave this company, for good.

Austin Aries
Austin Aries vs. Seth Rollins in a match where Austin Aries puts his career on the line... That is a match that will draw the crowds... But unfortunately for them and for you Seth, I am never going to place my career on the line ever again.

The crowd have a mixed reaction to Aries' declining Rollins' challenge and Rollins' himself seems surprised.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2012_09_20_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_mp40137_zps9fa34af0

Austin Aries
But... I do have an idea of my own. You walk around here claiming that you're out for justice. There isn't any sweeter justice in my mind than this. Austin Aries goes one on one with Seth Rollins, and Seth, when you lose, you stop playing this little game of yours and you hang up that little black padded vest of yours. That's right, you lose, you leave the Shield behind you and go back to what you do best, losing.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 CkD2RnZ

[Seth Rollins]
If I lose, I leave The Shield? Even if I agree to that, I won't lose. Why? Because Seth Rollins is far superior to Austin Aries. I'll accept that, if and only if, you agree to this: If I lose, I will remove myself from The Shield, but if and when you lose, you join The Shield. Don't flatter yourself with that proposal, Aries, you won't really be a part of The Shield, you'll just be the bag carrying bitch you truly are. You see, The Shield has reaped the benefits of being the Crusaders of Justice, and we need someone to carry the accolades we have gained while cleansing this industry from injustice.

Aries laughs at Rollins once more before raising the microphone to his lips.

Austin Aries
You're on!

Aries drops his microphone and charges up towards Seth Rollins, he hits him with a dropkick sending him crashing to the canvas, he jumps back up to his feet and Aries whips him into the turnbuckle before following up with yet another dropkick. Seth bounces against the turnbuckle and staggers forwards, Aries hooks his head and neck and lifts him up into the air, holding him up in position for his signature move.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 11_zpsdafaedf3

Jim Ross
BRAINBUSTER!!! ARIES HAS ROLLINS!!!

Jerry Lawler
Look!

The camera pans over to the crowd showing the Shield running down the stairs in the distance. Aries lets out a huge roar as he brings Seth down to the canvas, his skull bouncing against the mat. Aries laughs at the Shield as they quicken their pace to the ring, he flips and handstands over the ropes to the outside before running out of the arena to the back, just as Ambrose and Reigns jump over the barricade. Ambrose and Reigns roll into the ring and tend to the fallen Rollins as the cameras fade out.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:19 am

*The cameras cut backstage where Alex Shelley is seen walking backstage knocking on a door. He has one hand bent behind his back shielding an object from the camera’s view. Finally the door swings open, and Kofi Kingston is on the other side!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Shelltod14

{Alex Shelley}
Just the man I wanted to see. Now listen, I got to thinking about how close we are to Digital Decision, and what it will mean for both of us so I went and did something that I normally don’t do. I caught your segment last week and saw just how much you were into comics and it got me thinking what I could do to ease the sting of loss, then after a few moments of intense thinking it finally hit me. So I spoke to a guy who knows a guy… and long story short, he knew a lady that was able to work with me to whip up a little consolation prize for you.

*Shelley finally removes his arm from behind his back and hands Kofi an object wrapped up in an American Flag. Kofi graciously accepts the gift and takes a few second to unwrap it and he can’t help but chuckle at the item that’s revealed.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 DXiwrTI

{Alex Shelley}
Now before you say anything, I know it looks a little rough around the edges, but when I saw how much you were into comics last week I had this put together as quickly as possible. Just look at this, how could The Sly Shellinator not be one of your new favorite superheroes? He shoots flaming fists out of his feet! Not to mention that his initials… Double S?... that makes him twice the hero Superman could ever hope to be. Of course, a comic book isn’t a championship, but I’m hoping this will make the grief a little bit easier to deal with.

*Kofi laughs and grins quite obviously which surprises Shelley somewhat.

{Kofi Kingston}
This is crazy, cause I got you something too! It's in my bag here actually. But wow, Alex thanks for this.....piece of art? I mean this will go great in my room, maybe in the case next to where my United States Title will be going! And just like that match at Digital Decision I think in this contest I'm going to come out a little on top.

*Kofi sets down his bag and starts digging through it as Shelley begins pondering what it is.

{Alex Shelley}
It’s not everyday someone surprises me with something. Last time that happened a crazy fan cornered me in the bathroom and tried to get me to get my autograph on her neck. You’re not a closet Alex Shelley stalker are you?

{Kofi Kingston}
Nope.

{Alex Shelley}
Aw that’s a shame. Perhaps you found Miz’ secret shampoo and want to share the love?

{Kofi Kingston}
Wrong.

{Alex Shelley}
Man, Kofi you’re killing me here. All right, I think I got it. What you have in that there bag is a meal that you cooked yourself because you like the wine and dine the guys that ruin your championship dreams.

{Kofi Kingston}
Man, you guessed it!

{Alex Shelley}
Really?!

{Kofi Kingston}
No! Now hush and enjoy!

*Kofi pulls out a something rather large covered by a fancy towel. Kofi waves it tauntingly in front of Shelley's face before ripping the towel off to reveal a case with a glass top. Through the case you see two hand guns lying on a suede base.

{Kofi Kingston}
I know someone who works at a place that create custom replica guns, and though they can't fire I think it's pretty awesome, I mean you need something to soften the blow of losing your title and I couldn't find anything cooler.

{Alex Shelley}
Hmm, a gun that can’t fire… something you’re trying to tell me, Kofi? I never claimed to have perfect aim, but the bullet that hits its target is the one that you won’t get up from. But this gift is great man, really, I’m gonna take it home, and put it on the very top shelf of my trophy case where Mitch 2 can’t get his grubby paws on it to sell for gas money or something.

{Kofi Kingston}
It's actually a two person gift, one’s for you the other for Sabin. A congratulations/my condolences gift depending on how the Intercontinental title match goes down. But what it has is Motor City engraved on one side of the barrel and your guy’s name on the other with the city of Detroit designed onto the grip. Now "The Sly Shellinator" and his trusty sidekick will have some weaponry to help keep the villains at bay! By the way, I personally believe that Shellinator could take on Superman but I think he could have some trouble with someone with the initials double K.

{Alex Shelley}
Just one K away from irony, huh? Now, I don’t know if Chris will take too kindly to being called my sidekick, so I’ll keep that one between us. But this… this I have no issues sharing with him. In fact, I’m going to pry him away from the lunch room right now and show this to him and watch as he sheds tears of joy. No matter what match the fans vote for, Kofi,  I know you’re going to give me the fight of a lifetime. But with the opportunity for The Guns to stand tall together riding on this defense, I’m ready to leave it all in the ring… of course I’m getting ahead of myself… you still have to deal with The Miz. That should be a good warm up for you.

{Kofi Kingston}
No offense meant to Chris. Alex, we're going to steal the show at Digital Decision and at any othe rpoint I would love to see this moments for the Guns, and it kills me to have to be the person to be in the way of it but priorities. And as for Miz, he shouldn't be anything I haven't faced before, it won't be easy but I'll manage the win. And speaking of the match, I think I'm going to head to the locker room and get ready. Alex, thanks for this and enjoy those. Tell Chris I said Hey!

*Kofi picks up his bag as Shelley is shown unable to remove his eyes from the guns.

{Alex Shelley}
Yeah....Kofi. Later.

*Shelley still staring turns and walks off camera and begins shouting.

{Alex Shelley}
CHRIS! CHRIS!

*The show fades to commercial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:52 am

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Z_true28

Michael Cole:Really, we're gonna see this again?

Jerry Lawler:Cole, you're always so negative about everything. Watching this on last Redemption was great fun!

Michael Cole:You're an idiot Jerry.

(The camera cuts to Zack who is standing in front of the same backdrop we saw on last Redemption)

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Z_true29

Zack Ryder:Welcome everybody, to episode two of Z! True Long Island Story. I am your host....

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Z_true30

Zack Ryder:the internet champion... Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Broski13

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Mqdefault

Zack Ryder:This week the broski of the week is Eric Young. The effort he put into thatg karaoke challenge was SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK! However, it was a tie. Are you serious bro? So, I, Zack Ryder, challenge you, Eric Young, to a match at Digital Decision. If you accept, the first option will be a fist pump challenge, the second option will be a super power test, and the third option, you can choose. Woo woo woo, you know it.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Ask_th14

*Suddenly the screen cuts away from Ryder to the logo for "Ask The Heel" Once the logo fades away we see Dolph Ziggler in his familiar Ask The Heel segment location with a smirk on his face.*

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Dolph13

[Dolph Ziggler] Well well well, what do we have here? Another little Ryder show which obviously means the return of Ask The Heel. I may be the World Heavyweight Champion but that doesn't mean I won't do charity and help the little guys out like Ryder, you know, by stealing the show and giving them the little bit of recognition they think they deserve. Hit me with those questions..

[Cameraman] First up is "How does it feel to be World Champion yet still be irrelevant?"

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Dolph_17

[Dolph Ziggler] Oh no, Oh no! Some kid on Twitter thinks that I'm irrelevant so clearly that's my career over. I'll tell you how it feels to be World Champion but if you wanna ask someone how it is to be irrelevant just ask Dean Ambrose, just ask John Cena, ask the many many people who are beneath me in this company and aren't worth a damn because they're not on my level, nobody is on my level! How dare you call me irrelevant when I'm THE uncontested face of XWL. I'm the World Champ, Pay Per View headliner, Main Eventing week in week out and you call me irrelevant? Don't make me laugh, I'd bet everything I have that whoever sent that question is sitting behind a computer screen in their parents basement right now.

[Cameraman] How many sleepless nights will you have due to the Shield?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Dolph_18

[Dolph Ziggler] Oh please! Are you actually implying that The Shield scares me? Let me run through this one by one. Let's start with Roman Reigns, he's just another one of those meatheads who couldn't make it in football so decided to try their hand at wrestling. Give him about 6 months and he'll be out of this company. Seth Rollins sounds like Taryn Terrell and is the least intimidating person to ever walk the face of this planet. And Dean Ambrose, why should I fear him? Sure we've had our wars but where is he now? Bottom of the card? Opening shows? I don't even know, but the fact is he's not on my level and he never will be. When I pinned him at Unforgiven I sent him back to where he belongs, the bottom of the barrel. And for the record, the only sleepless nights Dolph Ziggler has is when he's with your girlfriend. Now if you'll excuse me I have plenty of better things to be doing than being on this show, later, marks.

*Dolph slicks his hair back and adjusts his jaket before walking off the scene.*

Random Anouncer:If you have a question for the world heavyweight champion Dolph Ziggler, then tweet your question with #asktheheel, or post on the official ask the heel facebook page!

(pm all questions to monsterhair005)

(Suddnely the camera cuts to Scott Stanford standing in front of a black backdrop.)

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Bronut18

Scott Stanford:Hi everybody, Scott Stanford here. Recently, I've been thinking about something.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Bronut19

Scott Stanford:With Zack Ryder's recent debut in XWL, something needs to be done to show how greta he is. So I got in contact with Dunkin Donuts, and they worked with us to create.....

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Bronut20

Scott Stanford:Zack Ryder's bronuts.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Bronut21

Scott Stanford:Zack Ryder's bronuts contain 20 percent pist pump, 20 percent siiiiiick, 20 percent woo woo woo, 20 percent broski, and 20 percent powder and glaze in every bite.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Bronut23

Scott Stanford:So take a handful....

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Bronut24

Scott Stanford:and dig in!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Bronut25

(Scott then proceeds to stuff his face with them.)

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Bronut26

Scott Stanford:They're delicous!

(The screen then cuts back to Zack.)

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Ending11

Zack Ryder:Well everybody, that's all the time we have for today. So until next time, don't forget to like me on facebook....

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Ending12

Zack Ryder:Follow me on twitter...

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Ending13

Zack Ryder:buy all my merchandise on XWLShop.com, the broskis headband, the t-shirt, and the action figure, and take care, spike your hair.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Z_ture10

Last edited by monsterhair005 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:00 am

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Normal_WWE_APP_203

[Josh Mathews]
Ladies and gentlemen, standing with me at this time is none other than Captain Charisma, Mister Money In The Bank, Christian! Now Christian, in a couple of weeks you are set to go one on one against an opponent who would be handpicked by these fans. Three options, but you can only face one of them, any specific one you are looking forward to facing?

[Christian]
Good question, considering I really don't know who I'd want to face if given the choice. You've got a guy like Evan Bourne, a man who has done near everything in this company. World Heavyweight Champion, Intercontinental Champion, United States Champion, and X-Treme Champion. He's held all of them and we can't forget, he was even the king of the ring at one point in time. Given the chance to face Evan Bourne would be like giving myself the chance to show how the tides have turned. At one moment in time, and I don't mean to insult Evan when I say this, I was the one who was forced to stick to the lower cards while Evan was the one main eventing shows and getting all the championships that he had ever wanted. But boy, how the tides have turned, right Josh?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Normal_WWE_APP_252

[Christian]
We then have this guy, who I will admit, is amazing in that ring. His name even has amazing in it so I'm not too surprised, but let me get to the point. Amazing Red is good and all, but he's new, he is biting off more than he could chew when it comes to this. He thinks he is taking XWL by storm along with his manager, Don East or whatever his name was. Never really cared enough to pay attention to that because I've had my eye on a certain championship for a while now. Amazing Red has done wonders so far in XWL, already getting some nice boos from the crowd whenever he steps through that curtain, I've got to give the guy credit where credit is due. But I have to admit, I'd love to be the one to shut him up. And then we have one last man....

Faint cheers from the crowd could be heard in the background.

[Christian]
The Texas Rattlesnake, The Bionic Redneck, The Toughest Son of a Bitch in XWL. We all know who I'm talking about because it is hard not to know this guy. I'm pretty sure everyone who has ever sat down and watched a wrestling show, may it be XWL, ECW, WCW or a show from any other company out there. We all know who Stone Cold Steve Austin is and quite frankly, part of me would want to face him. We have history, kinda a funny little history between the two of us, but we have history. From the times of calling me a CLB to times of him hitting me with a stunner, I think it may be time for a little payback if I do say so myself. Steve is a great wrestler, great performer, great talker, but so am I. Even if I don't get the chance to face Steve, I'll make sure that I do get to face him sometime down the road. Same goes for Amazing Red. Same goes for Evan Bourne. And same goes for Dolph Ziggler... If you know what I mean...

Christian smirks and leaves the view of the camera before we fade to the next segment.

Short little promo, just not in the promoing mood but had to get it done.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Redemption returns from commercial break, cutting straight to shots of the cheering crowd

JBL's theme hits across the arena, and the cheers suddenly turn to boo's for John Bradshaw Layfield

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 6ULu0U4

JBL's limousine pulls out on stage

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 7hie2dd

JBL exits the limo, with a look of anger, rather than his usual grin

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 CDYKuyL

JBL slowly makes his way down the ramp, and up the steps. He enters the ring, and grabs a microphone. The Boo's still loud across the arena, JBL just stands and waits for them to stop

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 7F5l737
[JBL]
I can wait here all night for you people to show me the respect that I deserve. Sit down in your seats, shut up and listen to me. Listen to what I'm about to say, because I guarantee you and Triple H will want to hear this.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 NmVI0ht
[JBL]
Last week, Triple H had the nerve to challenge ME to a match. He sat back there, and challenged me. The problem here Triple H is when you challenge JBL, you aren't challenging him to a wrestling match, you're challenging him to a fight. And Triple H, you have to be careful what you wish for. All week I've had XWL management on the phone asking me if I'm accepting Triple H's challenge, I've had XWL.com employee's constantly tweeting me, ringing me... begging me for an exclusive interview. I told you all last week, I answer in my own time. I bet all you would love to hear me accept Triple H's challenge right now, wouldn't you?

The Crowd then erupt in cheers of approval

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 WAIa2Wt
[JBL]
Well I don't give a damn what any of you think. I'm not here to please you and give you want you want. I will answer Triple H's challenge when I'm ready... and that's not tonight.

JBL then drops the microphone, and is about to the exit the ring when...

The crowd erupts as Triple H's theme song blares around the arena, After a few moments he steps out in a suit and tie.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 5IPKEsu

Triple H walks towards the ring with a look of determination on his face he pauses at the steel steps taking a moment to smirk at the clearly annoyed JBL before getting into the ring

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 UC2HaJk

Triple H
Now John if you think that you can avoid me then you're sorely mistaken. Last week I challenged you, I called you out and here you are revealing yourself for the coward you really are. You act all big and tough when you can blindside someone, But the second they come looking for you, For revenge you run off and hide. Just be a man for the first time in your life and face up to the consequences of your actions by facing me at Digital Decision. All of your money can't help you out of this situation, No amount of money id going to be enough to save you from getting in the ring with me.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 7F1zoBW

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 9c9kEGc

[JBL]
Who do you think you are you? You come down my ring, you interrupt me and you demand an answer out of me? You wait untill I'm ready to give you my answer. You have to call me a coward? When you took your bat and ball home on many occasions just because you couldn't handle this business. You've hid behind your wife for the past 10 years, I hide behind nobody. I fight my own battles in this ring, I sure as hell don't let some woman do it for me in the board room. Trust me Triple H, you don't want me to accept your challenge, If you want your return to this company to last, You'll put that tail between your legs, get out of my ring, and walk up that ramp. Because Triple H, if you step in this ring with me at Digital Decision for a fight... It will be the LAST thing you ever do in this company.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 ZKA2gqg

Triple H
Did you just refer to this as your ring? I hate to break it to you JBL, But this ring doesn't belong to you, It belongs to the company we work for XWL and seeing how we're both in the employ of XWL I have just as much a right to be here as you do. What's the matter? Can't except the truth of what I said? I called you a coward and I meant it, You can go on and on about how many times I've taken a short rest from competing, But at the end of the day unlike you I'm the one that everyone keeps coming back. When you left last time no one really cared, Whilst I was receiving constant texts and emails inquiring as to when weather or not I was finally done. Putting that aside let's talk about fighting battles, If I've got a problem with someone I'll handle it personally, You? You try buying your way out of it with that money you've got. I think you'll find that whatever bribe you try, Threat you make I'm not backing down you started something and now I'm going to finish it.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 LcktCeE

Triple H
Since you're so confident what's stopping you from accepting my challenge? If you believe so strongly that you're going to come out on top then what's stopping you from seeing if you can back up your words and ending my career? It's because you're afraid. You can stand there and make all the pointless claims you like, But when it's time to prove it you always try and back out. It's all you've ever done and I can understand why. I mean you almost got beaten by a midget!

**Triple H chuckles to himself before going to speak some more and being prevented from doing so by JBL**

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 KQPABPG

[JBL]
Do you really want it this badly? Do you really want to step in this ring at Digital Decision for the LAST time? Well you've got it. I told you Triple H to be careful what you wish for. I don't care what match these idiots vote for,  because no matter what... It will be the same result, I will be standing tall in this ring with my hand raised, after you've felt out what it's like to go face to face with a true Wrestling God. You keep making these comments about my money, Because I am a success in everything I've done. I've earned every damn cent in my bank account. At Digital Decision Triple H, you will be in for a battle of a life time. Many people have challenged me to a fight before, and it all ends the same way.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 DtVmlGZ

[JBL]
Just look what I've done to Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle, The Big Show, Shawn Michaels, John Cena.... The list goes on and on, and after Digital Decision your name will just be another name on the list of people who didn't match up to JBL.

**Triple H takes a moment to remove his jacket before beginning to speak**

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Q1QTofo

Triple H
All right then it's official at Digital Decision it'll be JBL vs Triple H, However that's not all seeing how the entire purpose of Digital Decision is to let these great fans decide what kind of match we're going to have we need to give them some potions. As for my choice, Based off of your underhanded actions I'm out for revenge and am choosing a match type that favors that. I do however know that you'll try to escape during the match and I don't want that to happen. So if the fans decide to vote for it we'll be having a No Disqualifications Falls Count Anywhere match.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 NNdngNP

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 8ThbufF

[JBL]
Unlike you, I don't need weapons to get a victory. That's why I'm not going to chose Steel Cage, Last Man Standing... Anything like that. I'm going to keep it simple for you Triple H.... If these fans have any sense, They'll vote for Option B, which will be a normal match... with one special stipulation, When you lose to me you will work for me. You'll carry my bags, you'll pick up my dry cleaning, you'll wash my Limo... You'll do anything I tell you. Because you will become MY property.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 1qY7LPB

Triple H
That works for me, If just to get my hands on you I have to risk becoming your employee I'll take that chance. In fact if anything it'll make me that much more driven, With me fighting not only for revenge but also to stop you from being able to order me about. Unlike yourself I'm not worried about this outcome because I know that for all your fancy suits and all your cash that you're all bark and no bite. We seem to require yet another option so I'm going to give you the honor of deciding what it will be.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 66rYbk3
[JBL]
You're a dumber man that you look, Hunter. You want to give me the choice of the final option? Well, Let's face it, it doesn't make a difference to you as either way, you can't win. It's like Rocky vs Apollo Creed, except this time there is no fairy tale ending for you. Because, Hunter Option 3, isn't any normal match. You wanted to go extreme, you wanted something with No Disqualification, Well you've got it. Option 3, Will be Texas Bull Rope Match!

Triple and  JBL both drop their mics and go face to face, you can feel the tension Both men look like their about to burst in anger. But then a smirk comes across the face of JBL, who then heads to exit the ring, but without notice he turns around and swings for a huge Clothesline from Hell  but HHH see's it coming and ducks. HHH then delivers left and rights to head of JBL, making him stagger back towards the ropes, HHH then his a clothesline of his own to JBL, sending him crashing out of the ring. Triple H is fired up, and begs JBL to get back into the ring.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 MCc3LpD

JBL is furious, he walks towards the ring... but then changes his mind, and turns around. JBL walks up the ramp and heads backstage. Triple H is left standing alone in the ring to soak in the reaction from the cheering fans.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:14 pm

Normal Match
XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 BreakdownjohncenaXWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Redemptioncodyrhodes
John Cena Vs Cody Rhodes

Sadly, I don't have enough time to do a decent write up for this. Cody and Cena had a very intense match up, clearly the bad blood from all these years ago have yet to be settled. I mean, come on. He locked me outside in the freezing cold in my trunks. That's just insane! (Get it?) Anyway, back to the match. Cody was pissed as hell after being cost the World Heavyweight Championship last week by Ted DiBiase, and he took it out on John Cena. Cena did not go down without a fight, however, as he had control for most of the match up. He wailed on Cody all around the ringside area, throwing his head into just about everything and anything. Unfortunately for Cena, Cody knew exactly how to pick his spots. After colliding with the ringpost, "The Dashingly Insane" worked over Cena's arm, ensuring he could not hit the Attitude Adjustment. When Cena finally went his finisher, Cody was able to slip out and hit the Cross Rhodes for a victory.

Winner: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Redemptioncodyrhodes
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:35 pm

*Redemption returns from the commercial break with “Dashingly Insane” Cody Rhodes already in the ring, a microphone in hand. Also accompanying him is a chorus of jeers from the packed house here in Richmond. Cody, one who has never been phased by any crowd, raises the microphone and begins to speak.*

[Cody Rhodes]
ATTENTION PLEASE.

*Cody’s catchphrase is met with more hisses from the audience.*

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Normal_029
[Cody Rhodes]
You people roll your eyes every time I say I was screwed out of the World Title, but now you cannot deny the fact. Last week was supposed to be “it”. Not only did  I finally have my shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, but I had a shot to make everything right. The Cody Rhodes Era was finally going to begin. I was finally going to feel vindication for all the hard work and effort I’ve put into this company over the past two years. Yet, by the end of the night, I only felt bitter and peevish. Everything I had worked so hard for, everything I fought for... it was all just done in vain. It was all ripped away from me. Everything was going my way too. I was only moments away from capturing that title... and liberating each and every one of you. I was screwed, dammit! I was robbed out of what I rightfully deserve, and not a damn thing is being done about it! I am the victim of a grave injustice! And it’s all because of one man - Ted DiBiase.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Normal_030
[Cody Rhodes]
I can’t believe I have a restraining order on Ted, and yet he is still the biggest thorn in my side. Last year at Night of Champions he cost me the title be taking the coward's way out and injuring me. Of course, no believed me when I exposed him for his heinous actions. I piled up piece after piece of evidence to no avail. Everyone just laughed it off and disregarded me. Now, you all have to owe up. You all have to owe up for everything you’ve said about me, because last week proved I was right all along. Ted blatantly screwed me out of the title on Redemption in my match against Dolph Ziggler. He had no business being out there last week... hell, he shouldn’t have even been out there last week! Ted DiBiase was supposed to be at a nearby medical facility being treated for his injuries, but he was there last week robbing me out of what’s mine!  

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Normal_036
[Cody Rhodes]
And shame on anybody who has the audacity to blame me for Ted’s attack last week. I want to clear my good name right here tonight. I had nothing to do with his attack. You can even ask my business associate, Vickie Guerrero. She knew how distraught I was last week when the news broke. Sure, Ted and I have had our differences, but we had been friends since childhood. I wouldn’t be as low as to assault him backstage with that kind of bond between us. I’m not like him, I wouldn’t just throw something like that away. Plus, why the hell would I Iay him out before I win the World Title. I wanted to Ted to be up and well to watch me win the title. The only positive thing I see stemming from this is now I know I will be the one who finished Ted off, and not some low life thug who resorts to sneak attacks. I, Cody Rhodes, hold myself to a higher standard than that. Something the Cody Rhodes Era is all about.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Normal_034
[Cody Rhodes]
Another thing the Cody Rhodes Era is all about is justice. I promise... no... guarantee that justice will be served. Ted needs to learn there is repercussions for his transgressions. I’ve been saying this for a while now, but it is time to finally act on it. He crossed the line by costing me the World Title twice now, just because he can’t live with the fact that I am better than him. It pains him deep down inside, so he can’t let me win the title that I deserve. I would pity him, but I have no sympathy for a man of his character. It is time Ted DiBiase is put to a stop, and I am the guy to do just that. Now, don’t get ahead of yourselves. I’m not lifting the restraining order on him. I am going to destroy him mentally when he finally sees the image of me standing tall, basking in my own glory as I raise the World Heavyweight Championship high in the air

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Normal_083
[Cody Rhodes]
I just hope you people are ready to bow down to your savior. It’s a shame you people think Ted’s actions are justified and reasonable. It’s a bigger shame you people look up to Ted as your hero, when you should look up at ME like that. Don’t worry, you’ll see one day. You’ll be forced to look upon me in that light when I am standing at the top with my prize. You may not realize it yet, but the Cody Rhodes Era is the best thing that ever happened to you. You need it now, and once you experience it, you’ll never be able to live without it again. When I win the World Title you can just go ahead and dismiss the Rock as your beloved “People’s Champion”, I’ll be hailed as the “People’s Savior” from here on out!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Normal_040
[Cody Rhodes]
All this talk about the World Title brings me to the next superstar I want to address. The champ himself, Dolph Ziggler. Dolph likes to call himself a lot of things. He calls himself great, he says he is the #HEEL, and he gave himself the moniker of “Showoff”. I can add another thing on that list for Dolph. Coward. He proved to be no better than Ted last week. I had the utmost respect for him until what he did. He hit from with the Zigzag from behind when I was distracted by that crude shell of a man. I thought Dolph was something more, somebody in this godforsaken company I could actually relate too. My perception of him changed drastically when he showed his true colors, and now I will take pleasure in stripping him of that title when I get the chance. That is not a threat, Dolph, that is a PROMISE.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Normal_043
[Cody Rhodes]
Dolph, if you want to call yourself the best, you need to earn it. I can rightfully proclaim myself as “Redemption’s Finest” because I’ll back it up. I backed up two straight pay-per-views in a row with my victories over Ted DiBiase. I’ll back it up tonight after I defeat my old foe John Cena once again. I’ll back it up again when I defeat you! I won’t have to resort to some recreant manner in order to beat you, either. I’ll show you why I deserve to be called the best, why I deserve to carry that World Heavyweight Championship around. Disagree with me, Dolph? Will then shut me up! Do what Ted DiBiase couldn’t do, prove me wrong! I want you to be able to walk the walk. I’m calling you out right here, right now. I want another shot at your title. I want it and I deserve it. You have no right to call yourself the World Heavyweight Championship unless you can beat the real best in the business. The Savior of XWL. Redemption’s Finest. The Dashingly Insane Cody Rhodes!

[Cody Rhodes]
So if you will, Vickie, come on out here and...

*Cody is now interrupted by the theme song of World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler which is mainly a mixed reaction, half of it being because he's interrupting Cody. Dolph walks onto the stage with his title around his waist and cuts to the chase.*

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 CyxuC3I

[Dolph Ziggler]
Before I get started, Cody. Please don't use the words justice and injustice because no matter how hard you try it'll just make you look like a Shield member wannabe, and that's the last thing anyone in the world would want, let's face it.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Wlt2ax3

[Dolph Ziggler]
Now don't get me wrong, I have as much respect for you as the next guy and you're one of the few people in the company that I actually somewhat like. But when you go on and on about how you should be champ right now, that's when we have a problem.. You can go on and on about how you were screwed and how you had me beat but let's face it, I would've kicked out of that cross rhodes no problem. I mean did you see me kick out of not one but TWO Codebreakers at Unforgiven? Y'know, when I was in the Pay Per View Main Event and you weren't? I'm just sayin' if you want to mentally destroy Ted by letting him see the image of you being World Champion the poor guy's probably gonna be waiting another couple years..

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 0TY0A0o

[Dolph Ziggler]
The Cody Rhodes era seems like it's going to be a damn long time away because right here and right now we're in the showoff era and it's not going anywhere for a very long time. I've been champ for 2 weeks and I have 1 defense under my belt, that's one of many more to come Cody, whether you're in the matches or not my friend. I'm not gonna lie though, you do deserve the World Heavyweight Title around your waist because you've worked almost as hard as me.. Watch that keyword, almost as hard as me. Just not enough, you may think you put in 110% but that simply means I put in 111%. You can get all narky after how I won last week, you can say you don't respect me anymore but I still respect you. The reason being if you were in my situation you would've had no problem at all snatching up that win, you know as well as I do that it's survival of the fittest around here Cody. It's nothing personal in my books but it seems like you're damn well making it personal. I don't care how much you think you're backing up but you don't back it up until you beat me and that's something you're NEVER going to do.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 HwSaSlz

[Dolph Ziggler]
I disagree with you, Cody. I don't care if you get another shot or not, all that matters is Dolph Ziggler IS the World Heavyweight Champion and there's not a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it because I'm so damn sick of being so damn sick!

*Dolph lowers his microphone and glares at Cody.*

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 3WIeTqJ

*The two men stare at each other, not saying a word, but letting their gaze do the talking, Dolph's got what Cody wants, and Cody's bent on righting the wrong in his mind of last week. The fans aren't sure how to react in this moment, it's more of a moment where it's pure silence all around, each person wondering what's going to happen next. But once two words are yelled out from behind the curtain, two words that are very familiar to everyone watching, all attention turns to the stage. The fans waste no time in booing, Dolph's expression changes to that of instant annoyance, while Cody seems to be the only one in the arena that's smiling from ear to ear.*

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 W7YQs9b

*Vickie steps out from the back and the boos somehow manage to get even louder. She's not at all bothered by this, in fact she's pretty much used to it by now, but she glances at Dolph rolling her eyes, before smiling in Cody's direction. Though that smile soon fades as the boos continue, preventing her from speaking.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Excuse me! I said excuse me!

*Still the fans are not cooperating at all.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
I SAID EXCUSE ME!

*Cody notices Vickie's frustrations and being a good client of hers takes it upon himself to ease her struggles.*

[Cody Rhodes]
ATTENTION PLEASE!

*The boos now shift to his direction, doing it's job where they're not hounding Vickie anymore, but they're still quite loud and it makes it near impossible to speak. Dolph shakes his head during this time, impatiently waiting for Vickie to do what he already expects to happen.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
Now Dolph, congratulations on your "defense" last week, but unfortunately for you, it was marred with controversy. Now I try to be as unbiased as I can for a woman in my position, but any person can see that the events of last week just cannot go without proper action. The fact remains that Cody had earned his rightful chance at the World Heavyweight Championship, and it is in my fair opinion that his opportunity was robbed from him, and therefore, I have no other decision but to grant Mr. Rhodes a rematch.

*Dolph rolls his eyes at Vickie saying he was "robbed" she didn't exactly do anything the several times he had tried to become champion under her orders but he knew it was coming. Cody flashes a bright smug smile, mouthing "Thank you"" in her direction, while the fans express their displeasure with a hefty helping of boos.*

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 POdQArR

[Vickie Guerrero]
It's the right thing to do, and it's what is going to be done regardless of if you like it or not champ. Now in two weeks at Digital Decision Cody will be granted a rematch for your World Heavyweight Championship Dolph. He was wrongfully screwed last week by the illegal appearance of a man that does not deserve to be named right now, but we all know who it was. And I will not stand for such an improper result to stand, so Dolph I suggest you get well soon and stop being so "sick" because trust me you've got the challenge awaiting you in Cody Rhodes.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 XCzKceU

[Vickie Guerrero]
But that's not all, because with all matches taking place at Digital Decision, it is required to give the fans there say, and that's why....

*The arena explodes suddenly as Vickie's cut off by the sound of the Breakdown General Manager, Hulk Hogan! Cody looks confused as he stands in the ring, Vickie glares behind her, not happy about being interrupted, but confused as well by his sudden appearance. Dolph however just lets out a "Are you kidding me?!" obviously he'd just like to know what's going to happen already instead of having everyone dragging this on. Hogan steps out from the back, microphone in hand, and he's shown wagging his finger at Vickie.*

[Hulk Hogan]
Hold on there, brother!

[Vickie Guerrero]
Excuse me?!

[Hulk Hogan]
This isn't about you, Vickie. Now if you'll please head back to the back, I'm going to be handling this little situation we've got ourselves here.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Excuse me?! I will not leave this stage, this is my match to make, shouldn't you be off doing whatever it is you do?

[Hulk Hogan]
I'm doing that right now, you see after what happened last week, I was approached by the Board of directors.

[Vickie Guerrero]
You what?!

[Hulk Hogan]
See, they've seen the ill advised abuse of your power that's gone on for far too long, and while some of your decisions have lead to great success, others however have shown a great deal of disrespect on your part to this business. This shouldn't be a battle of who is friends with who, and that's what you've made this into.

[Cody Rhodes]
Now hold on a second!

[Hulk Hogan]
I'll get to you in a minute, Cody. But first, Vickie I'm going to need you to leave the stage right now. The board has grown tired of your insolence, and action is being taken right now that won't allow you to taint another World Heavyweight Championship match.

[Vickie Guerrero]
But....

[Hulk Hogan]
It's either this, or we can conduct a full evaluation of all your decisions you've made in the last year...the choice is up to you Vickie, but if I were you I'd strongly suggest you just leave matters to me.

*She wants to fight it, and Cody's yelling for her to do something, but after the incredible abuse of power she's displayed over time, if they actually dug deeper she might very well lose her job...she suddenly lowers her head, causing Dolph to flash a somewhat satisfied smile. Vickie's not used to not getting her way and being that he's now on his own now and doing way better than when he was under her advisement. Naturally it makes him quite pleased to see her kept away from this, especially knowing her involvement would only bring further controversy. Vickie Guerrero soon leaves the stage, leaving Hogan left to do what he came out here to do.*

[Hulk Hogan]
Now gentlemen, I believe you're two of the best going today, you've both got a great deal of cockiness that the fans can't help but eat up, and the talent between you two is sure to bring about a great Pay-Per-View Main-Event. However, Cody I feel that you deserve something more.

*"I do! I deserve everything!" Cody arrogantly yells out, while Dolph isn't quite sure where this is going, nor are the fans*.

[Hulk Hogan]
You deserve a special kind of match at Digital Decision.

"That's right!" Cody continues to agree, perhaps Hogan handling this isn't so bad after all.*

[Hulk Hogan]
What you deserve brother, is a special referee!

*The fans instantly cheer, Cody's not sure where Hogan's going with this, Dolph however seems to have an idea passing through his mind, though he's not entirely positive either.*

[Hulk Hogan]
Someone that will give you the match you deserve, someone that will give the fans the match they deserve, and someone that will see to it, that Vickie Guerrero does not attempt to screw Mr. Ziggler out of a title he's fought so hard to finally attain. Now I've thought long and hard about this, but in the end, only one man comes to mind. And that man is....

*Cody's jaw drops instantly, and rages fills his face while everyone else rejoices at Hogan's decision and jumps up to their feet cheering just as loud as they possibly can! Dolph seems amused by the fit Cody's throwing in the ring, and not so much bothered by this as he is. Quickly out from the back skips the man that will referee the World Heavyweight Championship match at Digital Decision, Ted DiBiase! He's already wearing his referee shirt, and he's got a very smug smile on his face as he takes his place beside Hogan. Ted shows off the referee shirt for a moment, before shaking Hulk Hogan's hand and waving at Cody who is not at all pleased by this decision. *

[Hulk Hogan]
Dolph, Cody, meet your special referee at Digital Decision, Ted DiBiase!

*The fans again cheer quite loudly, but soon after their excitement finally dies down, Hogan raises his microphone up to continue.*

[Hulk Hogan]
But I'm done yet brother, there is still one thing left to do. As Vickie stated earlier, the fans need something to vote on, something to put the power in their hands, and being as it's The Main-Event, I think it should big, it should be big, and it should be unpredictable. With Ted standing in as your referee for the evening, I say we add one more element to this match that won't disappoint. See there's a lot of things I could add to this match, I could list some stipulations, I could add a few gimmicks of my choosing, but I say we leave that up to the fans. They know each and everyone of you because they see you week in and week out, so they know what kind of decisions you'll make.

*Both The World Champion and his number one contender seem intrigued where Hogan's going with this as do the fans obviously.*

[Hulk Hogan]
So here's what we're going to do. The first option of this match, will allow our World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler to pick the type of match that his World title will be defended in!

*Cheers follow in excitement, there's a good many Dolph fans in the house tonight and they'd love to see him get to decide what match he defends in. Dolph himself seems quite happy with this decision and looks to Cody with an arrogant grin.*

[Hulk Hogan]
But in the interest of fairness, option two will allow our fans to put the power in the challenger's hands. That's right Cody, if the fans wish, they can vote for you to decide what match you challenge for Dolph's World Heavyweight Championship in.

*A mix of cheers and boos follow Hogan's reveal of the second option, this seems to have lifted the spirits of Cody just a bit, it brings a great deal of power to be able to choose the type of match he wants to possibly win the World title in.*

[Hulk Hogan]
Oh and just a heads up brother, should the fans vote for you to be given the power of deciding, you can't have Ted removed as the referee.

*He doesn't like that one bit, but the fans on the other hand seem to love it.*

[Hulk Hogan]
That's because there's a third option the fans can vote for...you see if they wish, the Special Referee Ted DiBiase given will be given another power that evening, and that's deciding kind of match you two duke it out in for the biggest prize in this company.

*A loud pop follows the reveal of the final option. Dolph doesn't seem to like it, but Cody on the other hand hates it. He'd yell out in protest right now but it seems his microphone has been cut off so it'd fall on deaf ears. The cameras cuts over to a focus of Ted, he looks very excited to officiate this World title match in a few weeks, and even more excited to possibly decide what type of match it'll be.*

[Hulk Hogan]
It's sure to be a can't miss night, and it'll be ended by this unpredictable and highly exciting Main-Event. May the best man win brother.

Hogan passes the microphone off to Ted as he heads to the back, leaving Ted staring down at the men that will face for the World title in just two weeks, a match that he will officiate. He raises the microphone up slowly, flashing a slight grin before leaving them with a simple remark.

[Ted DiBiase]
Good luck gentlemen, I give you my word that the best man WILL win.

*With that he lowers the mic, and all focus turns back to the World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler as he holds it up in the air shouting "It's nothing going anywhere!" as he stares intently at his challenger Cody Rhodes until we fade away to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Normal Divas Match
XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 RedemptionajXWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Breakdownbriebella
AJ Lee Vs Brie Bella 

|

|

|

10 minutes into the match. . .

Brie Bella attempts to irish whips AJ Lee into the ropes but AJ reverses it with an irish whip of her own. Brie goes running into the ring ropes and rebounds back, only to get hit with a spinning heel kick to the face. AJ goes for the cover but before the referee can count, Nikki Bella jumps up on the apron and begins arguing with the referee. AJ gets up from the mat and looks at Nikki with a strange look. She tilts her head to the side slowly, which begins to creep Nikki out. Nikki Bella slowly gets down from the apron but AJ isn't done with her, AJ begins chasing her in which Nikki starts running around the ring. Nikki Bella runs into the ring and AJ follows suit. The referee however stops AJ in her tracks, trying to tell her to calm down but she isn't listening, she's trying to jump over his shoulder to get her hands on Nikki. As the referee's back is turned, Nikki pushes Brie out of the ring and plays possum. AJ doesn't see this and she walks over to who she thinks is Brie but is actually Nikki. AJ Lee goes to pick her up but Nikki, posing as Brie, rolls AJ up for a cradle. . .

1!

2!

3!

Nikki picks up the win as Brie without the referee knowing but AJ soon catches on. AJ tries to get a hold of Nikki but she scrambles out the ring and up the right too quickly as the referee tries to hold AJ back. Nikki and Brie celebrate on the ramp as they stare down at AJ and laugh as she continuously pounds the mat very ferociously. AJ Lee lets out a scream and stares down the Bellas with the most devious look, one that could kill. The camera fades to black as the last two images we see is AJ on the mat, staring down, seemingly in one of her "trances" and the Bellas walking up the ramp in victory.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 I2nMoe1
XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 LEozCbN
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:40 pm

Normal Divas Match
No PicXWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Redemptionmadisoneagles
Manami Toyota Vs Madison Eagles

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:41 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Just wanted to say great job to everyone on their stuff this week. cheers

Agreed, haven't had a chance to check it all out for myself but from what I've read it's been a solid show with some great build to feuds.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:15 pm

XWL's Redemption returns from the video package of the World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler, and we see The Bella Twins, Brie and Nikki Bella, in the ring.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 9sh42mR

[Brie Bella]: If you've been keeping up with The Bellas lately and I'm sure you have, you'll see that right now. . .there are two divas who we just can't seem to get rid of no matter how bad we beat them.

[Nikki Bella]: Each week, we come out here, just trying to do what we love to do, which is wrestling, duh! But anyways, no matter what we do, the United Whoredom, excuse me, my bad, the United Queendom goes out of their way to check up on us.

[Brie Bella]: It's kind of sad that we have to come out here each week and embarrass Layla and Paige but if it's embarrassment they want, it's embarrassment they'll get.

[Nikki Bella]: Now how exactly can we embarrass them more than we already have. I know, tough question for people like you. . .

[Brie Bella]: Well, there's one way we haven't embarrassed them yet, so I think it's time we used this method.

[Nikki Bella]: I agree Brie. Before we announce what we're going to do, I think we should bring out Layla and Paige right now.

[Brie Bella]: Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, I give you two of XWL's most disgusting creatures. . .

[Nikki Bella]: The United Whoredom. . .

[Brie Bella anNikki Bella]: Grandma and Casper!

The theme of The United Queendom begins to play as Layla and Paige walk out from behind the curtain, clearly unamused by the antics of the Bella Twins. They share a glace with one another before looking back towards the ring and making their descent down the ramp. Paige doesn't take her eyes of of the Bellas while Layla is shown slapping a few hands from the members of the crowd. They make it to the bottom of the ramp and Paige begins to scale the ring steps as Layla walks around the side of the ring, over to the timekeepers area, and gets a couple mics for herself and Paige. Layla climbs up the steps and makes her way onto the apron, while on the adjacent side of the ring, Paige is heard letting out her signature scream before both women enter the ring. Layla hands Paige a mic, giving the Anti-Diva the cue of being the first of the two to talk.

{Paige}
How original. Then again, you are the Bella Twins, there's nothing original about you. You can try to “embarrass” us as much as you'd like, call us what you want, but in the end, the only embarrassment is directed at you two. It's been like that every time you come out here, every time you open your mouth. Nothing will change. Digital Decision will be no different, it'll be a bitter pill to swallow when you're bested by “Grandma” and “Casper” yet again.

{Layla}
Maybe then you’ll finally realize your place in this division, beneath us.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 OfQ2xrB

[Brie Bella]: Aw, I'm sorry, I think we had a misunderstanding. You guys are our guests and I don't think you I gave you permission to speak, this is my time, you talk when I allow you to talk.

[Nikki Bella]: Right Brie, but I'm not surprised, we are talking about Layla and Paige, I wouldn't expect for these two to be trained animals, bad doggy, bad.

[Brie Bella]: Now, it seems like people were so excited that about The Bella Twins holding a competition that I guess they decided to let you guys know.

[Nikki Bella]: You probably know that Brie and I brought you animals out here for a little talent competition. Trust me, we don't need this to prove that we're better than you or that we're more talented than you or that we're better looking or that we're more athletic. . . and the list goes on and on and on and on. . .

[Brie Bella]: I think they get it Nikki, ha, but like she was saying, we don't need this to look better than you, we just wanted to have a little fun. We just wanted to show the fans that there's more to us than being such great athletes and elite wrestlers.

[Nikki Bella]: So here's what we're going to do, you have three minutes to showcase your talent first. After those three minutes, Brie and I will showcase our talent and the fans will decide who wins. But I hope your owners. . . if you have any. . . taught you some useful tricks, you're going to need it.

{Layla}
Clearly your talent isn't telling jokes...or wrestling....or dancing....yes we've seen you backstage "dropping it" and let's just say you'll never find it. But really, what is your talent? Because if you've got some hidden talent then I've got some advice for you, pursue a career doing that, hang up your boots...or in your case, sneakers...and leave the wrestling to those that actually can.

{Paige}
Actually Layla, wouldn't that be illegal?

{Layla}
Kind of like it should be illegal for them to stand in a wrestling ring?

{Paige}
Or how they shouldn't be allowed to talk into a microphone with those annoying voices?

{Layla}
Exactly, kind of like how Nikki shouldn't be allowed out in public...for obvious reasons....we get it, you're proud of your boob job, just cover them up already. There are kids watching you know, they don't need to see all that. There's a little thing called dignity hun, you should really see about getting some.

{Paige}
You should also get a dictionary since I'm sure you two don't know the meaning of that word.

{Layla}
And while you're at it, look up the word talent, that way you'll finally know the meaning of it.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 MrDrOvB

[Nikki Bella]: I mean, the three minutes didn't even start, but I see you went ahead and showed us your "talent", talking crap and I have to say, you just wasted three minutes of my life.

[Brie Bella]: Are those the types of jokes you tell to your ghost buddies, Paige? Or to your fellow senior citizens back at the nursing home, Layla?

[Nikki Bella]:: You guys have killer jokes, you certainly killed the crowd, just look at them, all dead.

[Brie Bella]: Now creatures, we didn't come out here for you to try to cater to the fans and make jokes about us because honestly, the only jokes here are you two.

[Nikki Bella]: Just look at those rags you're wearing.

[Brie Bella]: And your make-up, looks like you bought it from the pharmacy, what's wrong with you two?

[Nikki Bella]: I think we should get this show started, don't you think animals? Bark if you understand and agree with me.

[Brie Bella]: Be good doggies or you won't get any scooby snacks.

{Layla}
Actually, we've already eaten, but thanks, you're always such sweethearts...you know in opposite world. But really, we already showcase our biggest talent in this ring on a weekly basis, where as you two....well you've yet to show us or the world anything. So how about this, you finally put an end to the age old question of if you actually have talent, and give us a "hard" act to follow.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 KePtN6w

[Brie Bella]: I mean, we didn't want to set such high standards. . 

[Nikki Bella]: But if you insists. . .

[Brie Bella]: We'll set the standards so high that you. . .

[Nikki Bella]: You won't even be able to reach them even if you tried for the rest of your life.

[Brie Bella]: Cameraman, let me get a close-up, this should be good.

With that, the camera shifts its attention to the time keeper's area where Justin Robert's is seated with other XWL staff. Justin gets up and walks over to a bag in which he pulls out two objects, a baton and a jump rope. He walks over to the ring where Brie Bella snatches both objects from him. Brie hands the baton to Nikki and keeps the jump rope for herself. Brie Bella tells Nikki that she'll be going first, she takes off her wedges and gets the jump rope.

[Brie Bella]: Maybe you'll learn a trick or two or three, who knows?

Brie drops the microphone and walks to the center of the ring, instructing Paige and Layla to back up. Brie spreads her legs apart and has each end of the jump rope in her hands. Brie Bella takes a breathe and attempts to start jumping but she fails to get the rope to go under her feet. She shakes it off and attempts to jump again, this time she gets it under and jumps successfully for one repetition, but fails when going for another one. The ladies of The United Queendom can be seen snickering and mumbling to each other at the possibility that this "talent" show might turn out to be a disaster for The Bella Twins. 

Brie takes a deep breathe and starts to jump, and it seems like she's got the hang of it. The former Diva's Champion is going faster and faster as some fans begin to cheer but she isn't satsified enough. She starts hoping on one leg while jumping to which she gets a little more cheers but she still isn't getting the amount  she wants. Brie continues jumping with one leg and tries to criss-cross the rope while jumping which causes her to trip mid air and fall flat on her face! The fans all start laughing as Brie pops up from the ground in slight embarrassment but she doesn't want to show it.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 9sh42mR

[Nikki Bella]: All of you! Shut up! Shut up! She made one stupid mistake, she still proved that she's better than each and every one of you, right or right? Right. Now if you would all stop your foolishness, I'd like to show off my talent of twirling this baton.

Nikki Bella drops the microphone and holds her baton in both hands. Nikki then starts twirling, alternating the baton from hand to hand, rather awkwardly than smoothly. Nikki Bella tries to go faster but the baton slips out of her hand. She scrambles to the ground to pick up the baton but it drops of her hand again and the camera turns to The United Queendom who are seen laughing away.  Nikki finally gets a grip of the baton and stares down at Layla and Paige who try to hold in their laughter. Nikki starts twirling the baton over her head  and The United Queendom duck their heads, making fun of her clumsiness. The fans aren't cheering at all so Nikki tries to step it up. She tosses the baton in the air really high, however, she's unaware of where it's going. Nikki and Brie run out of the ring in fear that the baton might hit them, but soon, they find out the baton was landing nowhere in their perimeter. 

{Layla}
Talk about a tough act to follow...

She and Paige laugh amongst one another as The Bellas steps back inside after getting new microphones from the time keeper, yeah that's the reason they ran out of the ring, they needed new microphones. At least that's what they hope people will believe as they take their position back in the corner yelling "Well go on already!"

{Layla}
Clearly you set the bar quite high...I mean wow, that was really something, huh Paige?

{Paige}
That really was something, I didn't expect her to have that much “talent.”

{Layla}
I don't know how I'll ever top that, but...hit the music!

Layla takes center position in the ring clapping her hands to the beat before strutting forward to the ropes, gripping them with both hands then slowly dropping down low and immediately back up much to the delight of the fans. She then turns to both of The Bella Twins and smirks before proceeding to "Moonwalk" back to the center to another pop from the audience. Immediately after she picks up the jump rope Brie flubbed up using, and starts to twirling it around her self as she spins in place, then spins out just as she reaches both twins. Layla drops the jump rope at their feet, they look down momentarily prompting her to suddenly kick her leg up going over their heads, catching them off guard completely and smirking before she struts away from them.

The Bella Twins have been shown up and they're not at all happy, the fans are cheering Layla as she continues to "bust a move" on her way back to Paige but she's quickly floored by a double attack from behind by Brie and Nikki! The music soon stops and the boos start, "YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY HUH!? Brie screams out as clubs at Layla's back, Paige is quick to react pulling Nikki off of Layla by nearly yanking her hair out, then throws her against the ropes before doing the same to Brie. She tries to help Layla up, but they then swipe her from behind trying to do the same to her but Layla piles on top of them pounding away, pulling on their hair and screaming "GET OFF MY FRIEND!" she pulls Nikki off of Paige and Paige kicks Brie off of her, both Bellas rise up back to their feet, prepared for a fight, but that's until Paige and Layla raise up their legs for a double super kick, and that makes both Brie and Nikki drop down immediately fleeing out of the ring.

"I don't think so!" Nikki screams out, while Brie holds the back of her head frustrated by how things turned out. Layla stares intensely at them, not at all happy about being attacked from behind just then, but while Layla's focused on the twiins, Paige has retrieved the baton and jump rope from the mat and proceeds to throw them out of the ring in the Bellas' direction. "You forgot these!" she exclaims prompting another heated stare down before we head to another break.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:34 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

Agreed, haven't had a chance to check it all out for myself but from what I've read it's been a solid show with some great build to feuds.
i never said that. What kind of stunt are you trying to pull?
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Daffneys walks out to the stage and pluses for a min and then walks to the ring 

Daffney gets in the ring and grabs the mic 

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Images12
     Daffney
   i came down to the ring tonight to say i have officially arrived in the xwl. tonight will be the debut of the scream queen Daffney. i know most of you fans here in then xwl watched me in tna and wcw and most of you probably don't like but you know what i ain't here for your dam support. i am not here to be the good girl i am here to win matches and to be the best. 

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 38461910
  Daffney
now to every diva in the back i respect your ring talent but don't get me wrong i am the dark princess the scream queen the dark diva of wrestling and i will be making my way up the ladder for  that woman's 

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Images14

*Daffney leaves the ring as the lights shut off arena is hearing this song*
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:59 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

I noticed that the post he quoted from Krzy was nowhere to be found too... But it really has been a good show.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:10 pm

RCP wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

I noticed that the post he quoted from Krzy was nowhere to be found too... But it really has been a good show.

It was there then sometime between hitting quote while readying that match he deleted it idk why.
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:15 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
RCP wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

It was there then sometime between hitting quote while readying that match he deleted it idk why.
Because he was afraid to share his opinion with the world. It's ok, we can be gentle with him.

In other news, everyone notice how Corey Graves looks like he's naked in Gaz's signature plain mischief:XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 P9uAynE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption Supershow: 16/6/2013 - 23/6/2013
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next