Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013

Go down 
+6
Austin
Dash
Adam
Zack
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:00 pm

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Redemp1

Live From – Phoenix, Arizona XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Vhvw82t

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: XWL Redemption
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  RedemptionadamcoleXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdownrtruth
Adam Cole Vs R-Truth

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  BreakdowncmpunkXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Redemptionjustingabriel
CM Punk Vs Justin Gabriel

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  RedemptionlitaXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdownvelvetsky
Lita Vs Velvet Sky

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  BreakdownboogeymanXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Redemptionsteveaustin
Boogeyman Vs Steve Austin

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  RedemptionzackryderXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdownalbertodelrio
Zack Ryder Vs Alberto Del Rio

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  RedemptionevetXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdownmickiejames
Eve Torres Vs Mickie Jmaes

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  BreakdownrvdXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdownyoshitatsu
Rob Van Dam Vs Yoshi Tatsu

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  BreakdownnikkibellaXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdowntaryn
Nikki Bella Vs Taryn

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  BreakdowncactusjackXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Redemptionjoeyryan
Cactus Jack Vs Joey Ryan

Steel Cage Match

United States Championship Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Unitedstatestitle

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  RedemptionjackswaggerXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdownusshelley
Jack Swagger Vs Alex Shelley

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  RedemptionangelinaXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdowntrishstratus
Angelina Love Vs Trish Stratus

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  BreakdownbriebellaXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Redemptionmadisonrayne
Brie Bella Vs Madison Rayne

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  RedemptiondolphXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdownedge
Dolph Ziggler Vs Edge

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  RedemptionmschifXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Redemptionmadisoneagles
Mschif Vs Madison Eagles

Ladder Match

Intercontinental Championship Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  NewICtitle

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  BreakdownsethrXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Redemptionicjomo
Seth Rollins Vs John Morrison

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  RedemptionkofiXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Redemptionchristian
Kofi Kingston Vs Christian

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  RedemptionlXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdownmichelle
Layla Vs Michelle McCool

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  RedemptionteddXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdownwadebarrett
Ted DiBiase Vs Wade Barrett

Extreme Rules Match

Divas Championship Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  19bb7ce5edd0

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  BreakdownnatalyaXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdowndivaschampkait
Natalya Vs Kaitlyn

Main Event

Two out of Three Falls Match

World Heavyweight Championship

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Worldtitle

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  RedemptionicjomoXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdownworldjericho
John Morrison Vs Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Pyro explosion, cheering crowds and a stunning opening video are all the signs you need to know that XWL is here and ready to entertain you like no other company can. The people on their feet, sitting down, in the bathroom and on line to grab some funnel fries are all dying to see the Fallout of the spectacular Dead Man’s Hand PPV that saw all but one champion retain and now all the champions will be put to the test as they’re forced to compete with their prized possessions on the line less than 24 hours after their last title match. After doing a sweep to capture the loyal fans, the cameras cut over to Joey Styles and Michael Cole at the announce table who are just as ready as the people to see how this stacked show plays out.

Joey Styles
Ladies and Gentleman welcome to XWL Redemption and boy is it hot in here and I don’t think it’s just because we’re in Phoenix Arizona.

Michael Cole
I’ll admit to being a little intrigued to see if the people who walk in as champion will walk out with those belts.

Joey Styles
That’s because thanks to the almighty Roulette Wheel is was decided that EVERY title would be on the line tonight, and not just in mere singles matches.

Michael Cole
Yeah, we’re looking at a Two out of Three Fall Match between John Morrison and Chris Jericho in the main event for the World Championship, and of course Morrison will be defending his intercontinental Championship against Seth Rollins earlier in the show.

Joey Styles
This could be the night that makes or breaks John Morrison’s career. He can walk out as a dual champion, with just his Intercontinental reign intact, or maybe with nothing all. But speaking of dual champions, we’ll see the new United States Champion, Alex Shelley…

Michael Cole
Would everyone just stop with this nonsense? Those toy belts are not the real thing!

Joey Styles
Well The Motor City Machine Guns defended them last night as if they were, but tonight Alex Shelley is going solo as he takes on Jack Swagger in a steel cage match!

Michael Cole
And with a REAL American with the United States title, hopefully some honor can be restored to the belt.

Joey Styles
It’s not just about the men, Kaitlyn will be defending her title against Natalya who recently returned a few weeks back. And luckily for Kaitlyn, Madison Eagles will have her hands full with MsChif so maybe there won’t be a threat of a cash-in tonight.

Michael Cole
The male Money in the Bank briefcase holder, Christian is also in action against Kofi Kingston. Both men won their respective matches last night, but only one can keep their momentum going.

Joey Styles
Christian will no doubt keep a close eye on the results of the main event, and so may Dolph Ziggler who had a run in with Chris Jericho on more than one occasion last night on Dead Man’s Hand.

Michael Cole
Ziggler will have his way with Edge later tonight there’s no doubt about it. This guy is on the rise.

The crowd gets on their feet for Alex Shelley and once he steps through the curtains the chants of his name begin.

Joey Styles
What a way to kick off the show, with a word from the new United States Champion!

Michael Cole
Well, at least he’ll set the bar low to kick things off.

Shelley can’t help but smile as he adjust the Ersatz Tag Team Championship around his waist and shines the United States Championship hanging off his shoulder with his sleeve. Shelley points his finger in the air, then shoots it like a gun as pyro explodes on either side of him. He starts walking down the ramp and slaps a couple of high fives until he reaches the steel stairs and makes his ascent up the apron.

Shelley doesn’t enter the ring right away and instead circles the ring with his US Title raised high in the air, giving people on each side of the ring adequate time to take a nice snapshot. Finally, Shelley enters the ring and climbs to the top where he raises the championship into the air one more time, drops down to the canvas and asks for a microphone..

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Shelldiv10

Alex Shelley
So where do I start? Do I talk about how I did just what I said I would and that’s bring this title back home after its foreign road trip? Or maybe I should open up by talking about how Dead Man’s Hand opened up with The Motor City Machine Guns emasculating the American Wolves? I could throw in a snide joke about Men of Honor disbanding and how that’s yet another team we’ve outlasted. There’s also the fact that I’m defending this belt against Jack Swagger later on… or, I could take this to the dark side and talk about how, for the past 24 hours, instead of celebrating and partying… all I wanted to do was kick Miz back down whatever hole he crawled out of.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Shelldiv20

Alex Shelley
I had it all planned out; I was going to find Miz, kick his ass, then kick him in the face, then kick his ass some more. Then while he was in the hospital bed recovering, I’d send a book titled Applying the Figure Four Leglock For Dummies in the hopes that he’d learn a thing or two or four. Alas, it was not to be because just as I was lacing up my special ass-kicking boots, Chris pulled me aside and told me that this was his fight. He told me that he stood back and let me deal with Wade on my own, not only because he knew that it would be a piece of moist, delicious cake with real pieces of Hershey’s in it, but because he didn’t want anyone to take my victory away from me.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Shelldiv15

Alex Shelley
He made me look him in the eyes and promise him that I’d let him take care of Miz on his own, and after several seconds of heated whispering I promised him and so for the time being Miz is safe. But just know this one thing, Miz, Chris won’t be gone forever and once he’s back you’re going to be in a lot of trouble, mister. But of course you won’t listen, they never do… until it’s too late and they’re on their backs being blinded by the arena lights after a crushing defeat. Everyone thinks their way is the best, until they’re out maneuvered and left looking absolutely silly. That’s what happened to Kings of Wrestling, they thought that jumping Chris and I would solve their issue of irrelevancy, but it didn’t quite work out that way. The Men of Honor did the same thing, but by sheer combined willpower, Chris and I got them to break up. Then recently, The American Wolves though that the third time would be the charm but tonight they’re probably huddled in a cave somewhere wondering if their incoming unemployment checks will be enough the cover the medical costs of surgically removing the sticks from up their asses.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Shelldiv17

Alex Shelley
Now I may not have put you out of a job, Wade, but I ended your US Title reign before it could ever really take off and it must really be eating you up like a destructive tapeworm that you can only get by eating at the places that CM Punk does. You thought you had me figured out, you thought the match would be as simple as arrive, bullhammer, leave, but it never quite worked out that way. In fact you were so out-matched from the start that you were better off lying down and calling it a match instead of putting up that joke that you called a fight. Everyone knew that Dead Man’s Hand would be my night, everyone knew that Dead Man’s Hand would be the night where Alex Shelley would go to war with The Bare Knuckle Brawler, but no one could have guessed that it would have been so easy. In fact the phrase “taking candy from a baby” has now been replaced by “taking a title from Barrett.”

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Shelldiv9

Alex Shelley
But don’t worry Wade, I may have been out of the title picture for longer than I would have liked, but I know how these things work. You’ll come back with talks of your rematch clause and how you’ll vow to right a wrong, maybe tonight, maybe the next week, or maybe you already had a talk with our beloved general manager, Hulk Hogan last night. The thing is, Wade, the next time we meet with this title on the line the right you’ll be wronging is not that you lost, because the fact that your days were numbered as champion was accepted by everyone but you. No, the way you’ll be trying to redeem yourself is by actually going down swinging this time, instead of going down without a whimper.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Shelldiv11

Alex Shelley
Of course to get there, I need to deal with Jack Swagger, a guy who thinks that he embodies what it means to be a real American, when the only thing he represents are boredom, repetitiveness and a poor choice in hairstyle. I didn’t forget about you Swagger, but when I look at you I don’t see a threat to my championship, I don’t see a man who can slow down The Technical Messiah, instead what I see is something that Kurt Angle must have crapped out after a bad meal he ate at the place CM Punk likes to hang out. You’re a broken record at this point; immigrants this, immigrants that, but let me say in defense of the fine foreign women I’ve been with and the wonderful breakfasts they’ve cooked for me: there’s nothing wrong with a little diversity. Why can’t we all just learn to love each other?

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Shelldiv16

Alex Shelley
And I’m sure you’ll love the idea of becoming the new United States champion, but it’s just not going to happen on my watch. So you and your friend who’s just one haircut away from looking like he belongs on a Monopoly box, will have to find another tree to bark up because you won’t get what you’re looking for here. I’m not underestimating you or anything Swagger, I’m well aware of your accomplishments and I’ve brushed up on your equally as impressive failures, but you’re going to be dealing with a man with so much more on the line than a title. I’ve waited years for this moment, I’ve scratched and clawed from the bottom, got to the midway point before I was knocked back down, but I scratched and clawed some more and while my nails may not be in the best shape now, my fighting spirit is better than ever and while we’re locked inside of that cage, which was probably imported from China or something, I’m going to make life hell for you.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Shelldiv18

Alex Shelley
With Chris on the sidelines and with Colter on your side, you may think you have the advantage, but what you may not know is that Cena was there for me when I needed the odds evened against The Kings of Wrestling, so I’m sure that he’d be ecstatic to spoil your dreams of becoming a champion. But that’ll only be if you try any funny business. I’m all for a good, clean old-fashioned game of fisticuffs, but something tells me that you don’t like to fight fair, so I’ll be weighing my options to make sure that the right man walks out of the arena with the United States Championship. Of course if it weren’t for the lovely folks that run things in XWL, I would have never even had the chance to be standing here as your United States Champion talking smack about Jack Swagger or Wade Barrett, so allow me to take this moment to thank a few people.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Shelldiv2

Alex Shelley
Of course Chris Sabin is at the top of my list, but I’d also like to thank Sheamus for falling off the face of the planet which gave me the chance to slide into that number one contender’s match. Then I’d like to thank Antonio Cesaro for not being as good as he thinks he is and losing to me a week later. I want to thank Stone Cold Steve Austin for the Stunners and Yoshi Tatsu for the roundhouse kicks. Dolph Ziggler gets a special thanks for being a special friend, and also my good luck charm. XWL ’13 needs to be thanked for adequately preparing me for the big match and so does Michael Cole for once telling me I had nice hair that one time. And finally, the biggest thanks of all goes to the XWL Universe for sticking with through my slumps and strides and I promise you all that I will do everything humanly possible to be the United States Champion you’ve been waiting on for a long, long time.

Shelley gets a big pop from the crowd when his music hits and he raises both of his titles high in the air. He exits the ring and begins to head backstage no doubt to get ready for his first major test as champion. The cameras cut to the announcers who give their final thoughts before the show heads to a commercial break.

Michael Cole
Now just hang on a second, I don’t remember telling Shelley that he had nice hair.

Joey Styles
He doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who would make something like that up.

Michael Cole
But he did!

Joey Styles
It’s nice to see that you have a soft spot for our United States champion.

Michael Cole
Well thanks to jack Swagger he won’t be champ for much longer.

This wasn’t a theme the people were hoping to hear tonight. At Dead Man’s Hand Damien Sandow was supposed to lose his contract in the Feast or Fired match, but he was able to evade the unemployment for at least one more week. That’s because, thanks to the roulette wheel, Jay Lethal earned one more match against Sandow and tonight may be a new beginning for him.

Sandow steps onto the stage looking as disgruntled as ever at the fact that he’s here competing in this contract match instead of one of the many title matches occurring on this very special edition of Redemption. Sandow make his way down to the ring and makes sure to wipe his feet on the apron before stepping inside. You can tell just how discontent Sandow is by the simple fact that he didn’t utter a word, a stark contrast to the way he usually goes about his business. Sandow paces back and forth in the ring awaiting the threat to his job.

Lethal gets a nice reaction from to crowd after the show he put on last night. But tonight he serves as the final hope of XWL as they dream of a Sandow-free XWL. A full minute passes as Lethal’s music rolls on, however the man himself is nowhere to be seen. Finally after another minute the music finally cuts off and is replace by the buzzing of the crowd as they begin to wonder where he could be. You don’t just no-show one of the biggest opportunities of your career and there’s no real surprise that the fans almost immediately suspect foul play and they begin to boo Sandow who they believe the be the culprit.

???
Are you kidding me?

John Laurinaitis appears on the titantron kneeling next to a man that’s been knocked out cold. The camera zooms out and the worst fears of the people are brought to light as the victim is none other than Jay Lehtal, and the boos directed at Sandow only get louder as the people can’t believe that he’d stoop so low to keep his job.

John Laurinaitis
This was not part of the plan!

Laurinaitis looks up at presumably the true suspect standing out of view while the camera remains focused on Lethal and the medical attention he’s receiving.

John Laurinaitis
Well if this is the way you want to play it, fine. You go out there and replace Lethal!

The people cheer at a replacement being found on such short notice and the smirk has been knocked off Sandow’s face because as it turns out he won’t be dodging a bullet after all.

John Laurinaitis
Ring the bell, Ref, the match for Sandow’s contract is still happening.

Sandow stands confused as the bell rings, but Sandow’s new opponent has yet to be revealed. Sensing that this may be his only shot, Sandow barks at The Ref to begin a count and since the match has technically started, The Ref obliges:

Someone quickly slides into the ring and rolls Sandow up:

Who the—

Is that---

3!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  1594247-1351294291

It’s David Otunga! He receives a mixed reaction from the people as he quickly rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp while Sandow is beside himself with disbelief and anger. He screams “This won’t be the last you see of me!” as the cameras cut back over to Otunga on the stage just as John Laurinaitis walks out, grabs his wrist and raises Otunga’s arm proudly into the air. The screen fades to black as a video package of the new United States Champion, Alex Shelley begins to play.

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:30 pm

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  PJX0nwb

[Tony Dawson]
Hello XWL Universe, Tony Dawson here with an XWL Update! During a recent XWL house show event in Carson City, Nevada, a tag match was advertised to debut a new tag team in XWL. Little did we know who it would turn out to be...let's watch!

We cut to a grainier looking camera showing the arena in Carson City, home to an XWL Live event.

[Justin Roberts]
The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall! On the way to the ring! Accompanied by Rosa Mendes! From San Juan, Puerto Rico, at a combined weight of 441 pounds! Primo and Epico!

The crowd boos at the team from XWL's developmental system as they walk down the ring, looking very confident. The ever beautiful Rosa Mendes swaying her hips down the ramp attracting wolf whistles from the male audience in attendance. They finish their entrance and await their unnamed opponents, apparently making their XWL debuts.

[???]
XWL Universe, WELCOME...TO THE DOG HOUSE!

Primo and Epico's confidence drastically fades as the familiar catchphrase of the former multi-time tag champion echoes through the arena.

The XWL Universe in Carson City ERUPTS as the theme of the legendary New Age Outlaws blasts into the speakers! After a few moments, the multi-time tag champs come out from behind the curtain soaking in the huge response from the live event crowd! The fans in attendance obviously got their money's worth for the event as the Outlaws stroll down the ramp, Road Dogg with mic in hand as they slap the hands of fans in the front row at the ramp, before entering the ring as Primo and Epico roll underneath the ropes to talk over strategy with the gorgeous Rosa, leaving Road Dogg time to talk.

[Road Dogg]
WEEEEELL...LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, CHILDREN OF AAAAAAAAAALL AGES! Tonight, XWL proudly brings to you, the long awaited, never duplicated return of the former multi-time TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD! The Road Dogg, Jesse James! The Bad Ass, Billy Gunn, together, THE NEW! AGE! OUTLAWS!

[Road Dogg]
Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's me, it's me, the D-O-Double G, riding again with the guy who's notoriously B-A-D! The Outlaws are once again riding into XWL Town, and we're ready for a fight, so get your little cornrow'd, chickenshit asses in here and give us a fight!

[Billy Gunn]
I know it's been a pretty long while...but I'll see if I have this left in me, bud.

Billy rather dramatically clears his throat into the microphone before speaking again.

[Billy Gunn]
And if you're not down with that, WE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YOU!

Gunn holds the mic high in the air as fans around the arena shout "SUCK IT!" as loud as they can as Gunn hands the mic to a member of the ringside crew, as referee Scott Armstrong (#HardBodyRef) calls for the bell for the match to start.

A quick static-like feed plays before it cuts to another part of the match with Road Dogg punching away at Epico. Epico gets another big right before bouncing into the ropes, attempting a clothesline, only for Road Dogg to catch his arm! He hooks him up, lifts him, and brings him down with a hard Pumphandle Drop! He points to Gunn with his other hand to his ear as the fans are on their feet, before finally making the tag. Gunn motions at Primo to stand up, before doubling him over and bringing him down with the Fame-Ass-Er! Gunn hooks the leg and gets the 3, winning the match for the Outlaws!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  PJX0nwb

[Tony Dawson]
Well, there you have it folks! The New Age Outlaws are indeed here in XWL, and it seems like they're here to stay! I'm Tony Dawson, and this has been an XWL Update!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:25 pm

*Natalya is shown backstage stretching before her huge Divas Championship match against Kaitlyn as the cameraman and interviewer approaches her as she greets them with a smile.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  DZW9ivM

[Interviewer] Natalya, up soon you've got a great opportunity when you face off against Kaitlyn. You were the lucky diva who was picked to face her tonight, how do you feel?

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  LL5JIGQ

[Natalya] Oh believe me, I'm over the moon! I couldn't be happier. When I was watching Dead Man's Hand and saw my name show up on that wheel to face Kaitlyn my jaw just dropped, I couldn't believe it! I'm very lucky to have this opportunity like you said and I'm going to make the most of it. It just feels like everything is falling into place you know? First I make my return and defeat Angelina Love, then I beat Eve Torres on the Dead Man's Hand preshow and then I find out I'm getting a shot against Kaitlyn tonight! Everything's just working out so well..

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  XDf0wFM

[Natalya] I've had two solid matches since my return and I've had a damn good showing in each match. The tiny amount of ring rust I had is long gone and I'm as ready as ever for this match and I hope Kaitlyn is as prepared as I am. A lot of people are probably doubting me due to the fact that I've only been back a short amount of time but I've been preparing for a Divas Title shot for longer than all of you know. Ever since I lost the title sucha long time ago I've just been preparing myself because I knew that all I needed was one match to change everything and tonight is the night.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  VUFR6CZ

[Natalya] You fans are in for a treat tonight because you're going to witness two of the very best divas go head to head in that ring. You know I was watching Beth Phoenix face Kaitlyn at Dead Man's hand and that was a fantastic match but I just know that Kaitlyn and I are going to leave it all out in the ring and you guys won't be disappointed. It's do or die time, I don't know when my next title shot will be if I lose this, and that's if I even get another one.. Losing isn't an option for me so Kaitlyn, I hope you're ready for a fight.

*A focused Natalya smiles at the camera again as it fades out to an image hyping up The Highlight Reel later tonight with Dolph Ziggler as the guest!*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  J9kfjAW
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:49 am

{Michael Cole}
Ladies and gentlemen last night we saw diva's tag-team action in the form of The Bella Twins against The Brits, Layla and Paige. Now much every other match of the evening the stipulation for their match was chosen by the spin of a wheel. Of course it ended up landing on a Steel Cage match, and while it was no doubt thrilling competition between two teams that absolutely did not like each other, things took an unexpected turn towards the conclusion of that match.

{JR}
That's right, Cole. Paige and Layla had both of The Bellas down, they were planning to make their escape to win the match, but Layla was just a bit quicker than Paige, and once she reached the top of the cage she stopped, made sure Paige was continuing, though it was obvious she seemed to have a possible injury at this stage of the match, but she neared the top, that's when Layla climbed over to reach the floor, eventually she did....Paige was just finger tips away from being able to do the same....but Brie and Nikki suddenly came to and Paige was yanked off the cage, took a nasty fall...and ultimately Nikki Bella pinned Paige while her partner Layla had an emotional breakdown.

{King}
You could tell just by looking at her, Layla felt just terrible about how things turned out. She had really developed a very strong friendship with Paige, they couldn't have been more different, but that's what made them quite the ladies to contend with. We've learned that Paige suffered a few minor injuries that if she continued to wrestle through would develop into potentially career ending ones. Which is why she's flown back to England for a consultation with her doctor and hopefully we'll have an update on her condition as well as when we can expect her back in the ring.

{Michael Cole}
But we do have some footage to show you in just a minute, earlier today Layla sent out a tweet with a video attached to it. The caption read, "I'm so overwhelmed by last night, I feel as if I'm all alone again."

{JR}
Layla's never been the most liked diva in the locker room, perhaps due to her mass amount of accomplishments others resent her. Though she hasn't helped it with her sometimes overbearing arrogance. But it's obvious she's feeling the effects of all the years of isolating herself from everyone because she finally found someone she could rely on, someone that she could call a friend, and now that friend is half way around the globe, and she's back to square one.

{King}
Of course as Cole said, with that tweet had link to a video she had recorded. She wanted to air out her feelings to her followers and we've got that video now for all of you to see the initial break down Layla had sometime after Dead Man's Hand went off the air.

The screen fades to black suddenly and a blue background pops up on the screen with a video that starts to play, showing the twitter handle of our very own Layla, from footage she posted on her official twitter account earlier this afternoon.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  8d32U

{Layla}
You know, I realize I've made my own bed, and as the saying goes, I have to lie in it...but I just don't understand why I can't just change everything. Is it so impossible to make right with all of my wrongs?

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Pe8UI

{Layla}
Paige is my friend, I finally had learned to think about someone other than myself for a change because I felt like with her, she wasn't judging me, wasn't trying to stab me in the back later on at the first opportunity, and more importantly, I wasn't being used...I know I've handled my separation from Michelle McCool terribly, I should have just told her how I felt, I should have maybe made myself heard in a not so demeaning tone.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Ivefo

{Layla}
But I honestly felt like it was just a one way street for her, and I realize now people change, maybe towards the end she wasn't as selfish as she was in the past, but because of that, I thought I was foolish to even consider making silly friendships or aligning myself with any other diva because well we're all here to be one thing, the best. Some people will do anything to be that, stab their friend in the back, change their entire personality, cheat in every way...and I realize no one will believe me when I say this, but....I wish I could go back in time, I wish I could undo every bad thing I've ever done because it's been two years now, I've been the top diva, I've won all the awards for my work, but....I have no one to share it with. I realize it's my own fault, but is there really no changing that? Can I just not ask for forgiveness and be given a second chance? The fans have already embraced me recently, maybe they just dislike The Bella Twins more than they've disliked me, but I've felt support in this last month. Support I never thought I needed, but I thought wrong.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Za7J1

{Layla}
You can only go so far, do so much on your own, until you're just that, alone. Paige filled that void, she was someone I could count on, and because of me...not The Bella Twins, she's out of action for who knows how long. I let her down, I should have made sure she got out first, I knew she was more banged up than I was, and I just didn't think. I thought we had it, I've been kicking myself for the last few hours for what happened, Paige says she doesn't hold anything against me, it was a freak accident, but that doesn't make what happened okay.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  1CxlS

{Layla}
It doesn't excuse the fact that because of me, the one person that's counted on me in years, is now facing some kind of surgery. Sure The Bella Twins did the damage, but had I just been able to be there for her, she wouldn't be about to go through what she is. I don't know how many people will watch this, or even how many will believe me, but I'm genuinely looking for a fresh start. That's why I've requested I face Michelle McCool tomorrow on Redemption, I let my own arrogance get in the way of doing the right thing, but not anymore. I wanna face 'Chelle in the match we always talked about having, a fair, fun, friendly match that will drop the jaws of everyone in watching. Our matches last year are tainted by my bad behavior, and so 'Chelle, if you're watching this, I'm sorry, and to everyone else I've ever crossed, insulted, injured, manipulated, and talked down to, I'm deeply sorry, and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  SATiv

{Layla}
However, that offer is not on the table for those two conniving little divas, The Bella Twins. Because I'm not sorry for what the future holds for you both. Real talk, much like you two, it's not pretty.

The footage concludes fading away from the determined gaze of the possibly reformed flawless diva, and to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:27 am

Redemption returns from commercial to a live feed from backstage which shows Cowboy Bob Orton walking down the locker room hallway, until he comes to a stop at a door that is slightly ajar. The camera pans away from Cowboy Bob and towards the door, which the audience can now clearly see, has Randy Orton's nameplate attached.

Cowboy Bob Orton
Son?...

The camera turns its attention back to Cowboy Bob as he gently pushes the locker room door open, revealing a room of utter darkness. He steps into the room and feels along the wall, looking for a light switch, he eventually finds one, and reluctantly presses it. The room lights up, and Cowboy Bob turns around to see his son, Randy Orton kneeling in the corner with his hands covering his face. The camera now takes its attention away from Cowboy Bob again and zooms in onto Randy Orton, who we can now see is visibly shaking back and forth in his corner. Cowboy Bob slowly begins to walk towards orton, and the camera pans out for the last time, as he approaches his son.

Cowboy Bob Orton
Randy...

Orton remains silent as his father steps forward again, now close enough, he leans over and places his arm on Randy's shoulder.

Cowboy Bob Orton
Randy... Are you okay son?

Randy quickly jumps up, knocking his father backwards. Cowboy Bob, utterly and completely confused cautiously walks up to his son once more.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  2_zps9ea7e690

Cowboy Bob Orton
Look, I know what happened at Dead Man's Hand wasn't what you foresaw, it wasn't what any of us wanted, we all believed that monster, Kane was..

Randy stares coldly at his father at the mention of Kane's name.

Cowboy Bob Orton
One mention of his name and you give your own father a look like that? You can't let.. HIM.. do this to you, Randy. I've never seen you like this before, you have to put it past you, you can't just sit here in the dark for the rest of your life..

Randy cuts his father off mid sentence.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  7_zpsb6dc7079

{Randy Orton}
That's the point father... I no longer have a life.. at least, not one worth dedicating my time to... You see, when I was in that ring last night with Kane, I knew that was it, that was the last time anyone would ever see of that particular Randy.. I knew that it was the last chance I would ever get to avenge, not only my family, my wife, my daughter, you... but also my loss at Final Stand. I knew that I had what it takes to destroy that monster, to bury him alive for all to see, and I was convinced that was exactly what I was going to do... I knew that when I stepped out of that ring after finally getting rid of my demons, that I was never going to be the same again... but I never even imagined, it didn't even occur to me that I wouldn't be able to, and that I would ultimately... fail.

Orton turns away from his father, who has a look of concern across his face.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  2_zps9ea7e690

Cowboy Bob Orton
Now you listen here! You did not fail! That... Monster got lucky, that's it. All you need son, is a second chance, you can get the job done, I know that you can..

Randy turns back towards his father.

{Randy Orton}
You don't understand, that WAS my second chance! I not only failed to protect my family once, I failed twice... What kind of man am I if I can't even manage to keep my wife and daughter safe? See dad, when I came to last night, and I found myself incarcerated inside of that casket, I came to a realisation... I realised that I don't deserve the family that I have. Everything that Kane did proves just that.. I couldn't stop him from putting his hands on you, I couldn't stop from defeating me on the grandest stage of them all... and I couldn't stop him when it mattered most...I know now that what I really deserved, was to be the one lying in that cold, damp casket..

Cowboy Bob Orton
You can't mean that, Randy. We need you, we're your family and we'll always be here for you, you did not let us down.

Randy smirks at his father.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  6_zpsa9bcb070

{Randy Orton}
I know that this is hard for you to hear, it is even harder for me to admit.. But I'm not the man that I, or anyone else thought I was, and I can no longer live through that sham. I've never been a family man, not truthfully. I know what I really am, I've seen it every day of my life for the past twenty seven years, but for their sake.. I did everything that I could to contain it, but I just can't keep up the charade any more, not now, not after this...

Randy places his hands against his face and slowly brushes them over his face and through his hair, his eyes growing wider, his face getting redder, he pushes his father to the ground and storms out of his locker room, to the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:18 am

Extreme Rules Match

Divas Championship Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  19bb7ce5edd0

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  BreakdownnatalyaXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdowndivaschampkait
Natalya Vs Kaitlyn

*Kaitlyn wins! The fans burst into cheers as Kaitlyn rolls off Natalya after a vicious back and forth match in what was one of the most intense Divas matches in recent memory. Kaitlyn gets up to her feet as she is handed her title as she raises it in the air while the referee raises her other arm.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  AKbQDW3

[Jim Ross] What a hard fought victory for our Divas Champion tonight! That was a slobberknocker from start to finish.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] It was a nail biter! It could've gone either way at one point, pinfall after pinfall, I've never seen so many two counts!

[Michael Cole] Natalya put up a hell of a fight when you think about how she only returned to action three weeks ago, impressive..

*Kaitlyn takes a deep breath as she leans against the rope looking at her title with a proud smile after another defense, the camera pans to Natalya who is finally getting back to her feet after her loss. She gets up and brushes the hair out of her face as she walks up to Kaitlyn. It's silent for a few seconds until Kaitlyn extends her hand!*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  9iz537i

[Jim Ross] What a class act!

*The fans cheer as Natalya accepts the handshake and then pulls Kaitlyn in for a hug.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  SbCjpzD

*Nattie grabs one end of the title as Kaitlyn grabs the other as both women raise the title in the air.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  PmghlmY

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] What a great gesture, these women are proud of the divas division and they're proud of the performance they just put on. It's that kind of respect that is rare these days and it really warms your heart to-

[Michael Cole] Wait a minute!

*Suddenly Natalya pulls the title towards her and then clotheslines Kaitlyn to the ground! Kaitlyn and the title hit the mat as Natalya stands over Kaitlyn as her smile turns to a sinister angered look.*

[Jim Ross] Uh oh...

*Natalya gets down to a knee and grabs Kaitlyn by the jaw shouting in her face.*

[Natalya] Tonight was supposed to be MY night!!

*Kaitlyn is still down as she holds her head after a hard landing but Natalya moves back and grabs Kaitlyn's legs and hooks them and crosses her over with a sharpshooter!*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  FaK4Bd1

*The ref gets down to help Kaitlyn as another referee rushes to ring, Kaitlyn screams in pain from the sharpshooter after enduring a long match on top of that. Both referee's try to pull Natalya off Kaitlyn but her grip is so strong so a third ref has to come down and pry her off Kaitlyn. Once Natalya is off she picks up Kaitlyn's title and looks at it before dropping it on Kaitlyn and making a sharp exit from the ring and up the ramp.*

[Jim Ross] That definitely took an unexpected turn..

[Michael Cole] Atta' girl Natalya! That's how you make a statement!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] A statement? That just looks like being a sore loser to me..

[Jim Ross] Statement or not, Kaitlyn definitely won't be forgetting about this anytime soon.

*The camera pans back to Natalya on top of the stage with her hands on her hips watching Kaitlyn as she crawls to the ropes glaring at Natalya while holding her title. This is the last image we see before we head off to a video package for the #1 Contender for the World Championship later on tonight, John Morrison.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:27 pm

-As the music plays Kassius ohno walks threw the curtains with his jacket on and his wrestling gear on-

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Kassius-Ohno

- As the fans cheer for the Indy star he asks for a microphone and when he gets it he begins to talk-

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Nj4k
Kassius Ohno!: That young knockout kid Kassius Ohno here and i have returned. People may ask where i went well i took an absence not a long one just a short one and i took that absence for a reason and on that absence i have been thinking how can Kassius Ohno make a huge impact here in xwl i mean Kassius Ohno has been in noah in njpw in roh i even made it through czw. See iv been told by many people including my peers that i got something in me that other people don't have and i believe that cause i'm unique i knock people out with the KO! elbow now whats more deadly then that?

-Kassius stops and thinks for a minute-

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNKEVOCExQtJPQ0bmsddVi1pRm8wfoTTXsIE872-TRRqfdTkSoOg
Kassius Ohno!:Many people underestimate the power of the hero but what they end up finding out when they are knocked out is that i can knock somebody out faster then Mark Henry at a buffet table.(pause) iv been a pro wrestling for 14 years now its about time i get what i deserve and that simply is a title. See they told me in wwe that the only way ill ever get a title around my waist is by kissing Vincent K McMahon's ass and Kassius Ohno is defiantly not a ass kisser.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Nj1b
Kassius Ohno: It's funny i remember a long time ago me and Antonio Cesaro won those tag team championship we won those championships almost everywhere in roh the list can go on and on see Kassius Ohno is nothing more but a god of wrestling not only do i look like one but i am one iv toured with "Cm punk and Colt cabana and Bryan Danielson and Antonio Cesaro,Tyler black,Jon Moxley, Pac "that list goes on also but iv always been that guy in the back who never got called up to the front of the line while his best friends got in and he had to go wrestle in another wrestling promotion to go make a living.

-Kassius Ohno takes off half of his jacket-

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  11-22-2012+10-28-57+AM
Kassius Ohno: But finally! when i just though i was done with wrestling just as i was wrapping up my matches in ring of honor i got a call from someone and that someone just came to be the owner of xwl and at the time i though this was a joke but as i'm sitting home in Dayton,Ohio i get a call and they tell me "well Chris we see something in you so when can you come down and fight for us?" and that night as soon as i got off the phone i went in my room went online found the cheapest plane ticket to an Xwl show packed up my things and i was gone i was just about to start my Real wrestling career were i would be known around the world not just in some town in Pittsburgh.

-Kassius rips open his jacket and throws his elbow up-

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Tv40
Kassius Ohno: this is just the beginning i will knock out anybody as long as i get my elbow up you see this elbow? This elbows hits people so hard in the skull that it knocks them out i enjoy knocking people out and for that everyone it that locker room better get scared cause nobody knows when its gonna come out i can't even control it i will hit them out of no where, My matches are not a disappointment and neither are my mic skills that's why Xwl is Kassius Ohno.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:56 pm

Good Ohno promo, Zach. Had some spelling and grammar mistakes but I liked it. Nice to see an Ohno in XWL again who promos.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:59 pm

Austin wrote:
Good Ohno promo, Zach. Had some spelling and grammar mistakes but I liked it. Nice to see an Ohno in XWL again who promos.

Yeah and the fact that it's your first as him and in the league period it's a great start and the story you told was very enjoyable to read. I look forward to seeing more from you and it was great that you also included caps, it just adds so much more to promos so nice job man.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:09 pm

As Redemption returns from a commercial break an image of MsChif slowly fades onto the screen as she makes an appearance from somewhere within the arena.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Mskong12

MsChif
My leg hurts so badly that I can’t walk without limping; my head is throbbing with such ferocity that my brain can burst through my skull at any moment. But ask me if I’d do it again, ask me if I’d step foot in that room and relive that night and my answer would never change because I know that Michelle is in worse shape than I am and that makes every ache that I’m feeling right now worth it. That room looks so unimposing from the outside and for those who have never and will never take the risk and step foot inside, that room may not seem like a big deal, but ask the two unfortunate souls who have been trapped in there with me, with nowhere to run or hide, and they’ll tell you that nothing compares.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Mskong15

MsChif
You all saw what happened in there, and for those of you who missed out maybe it was for the better if you want to continue sleeping peacefully. Michelle put up a fight just as I hoped she would, and she went down with a scream just as I hoped she would. When she defeated me those weeks back she had all the confidence in the world and it deluded her into thinking that she would be able to survive a night in my playground...but we all know how that turned out for her. Her bruises will heal and even her scars can be covered with make-up but her fractured ego will take a little more time to be pieced back together. Mind games are my specialty, revenge is where I hang my hat and making people’s lives miserable is how I made my name.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Mskong4

MsChif
I’ve never pretended to be someone I’m not to appeal to someone whose opinions don’t matter to me. I know who I am: a woman who does whatever it takes to implant fear into the hearts of those who deserve to be tormented. I don’t pick on the weak, I don’t target those who haven’t crossed me, but if you cross that line, I will be there to put you in place and teach you a lesson you will never forget… by any means necessary. I push people to the limit by bending rules as I see fit and my personal moral compass guides me and lets me know when enough is enough. And if you have an issue with the way I operate then maybe it’s time you address me face to face instead of airing your grievances from a distance you deem safe.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Mskong2

MsChif
But whispers are carried through the air like a leaf, so I’ve heard what people have had to say and when the time comes they’ll all personally be taken care of, one by one and broken down bit by bit. You’re not that person, Madison Eagles, you’ve done a great job of talking the talk, but you’re not a threat to me. Tonight will be no different than the last time we stood across the ring from each other, you’ll try your hardest to stay strong and keep the match alive, but just like the last time and just like all the rest, you’ll go down and be just another tormented soul. You snuck away with that Money in the Bank briefcase at Final Stand, but Michelle and Brie won’t be here to clog up the ring and get in my way. Me admitting that I’m hurting won’t give you an advantage because even at my worst you still don’t compare to me.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Mskong17

MsChif
In the wake of your defeat a message will be sent that there’s no future for you as a champion in this company. Whether you cash-in on Kaitlyn with me next line as challenger for that belt, or if you foolishly decide that I’m the champion you want to make a name for yourself off, your fate has been set and your legacy will be that of a woman who tried to make her rise in the wrong company at the worst possible time. People won’t remember you for defeating me for the Shimmer title, but they’ll never forget you failing to live up to the standard that I set.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Mskong13

MsChif
That is the next step for me Kaitlyn… to take that diva’s title and make it my own. I don’t consider myself a diva; I don’t rely on my looks to do what my talent in the ring is more than capable of handling, but that’s not going to stop me from leaving my mark by capturing the top prize in this division. It seems you’re going to have your hands full with Natalya, I’ll wait… but not forever…and whether you manage to keep your reign going or if The Anvil’s pride and joy puts an end to it, I’ll be there and I’ll be ready to show you all the true meaning of fear, pain and helplessness.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Mskong23

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm

Sting Vs.XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdownkassius

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:11 pm

The cameras cut to the backstage area where Daniel Bryan is seen roaming through the corridors thinking to himself before he turns a corner and bumps into none other than the XWL World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho...

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Vlcsnap_2013_05_01_19h51m02s208

[Daniel Bryan]
Ah! Christopher! You are just perfect!

[Chris Jericho]
...Um...Thanks I guess? But is this going anywhere junior? Perfect for what exactly?

[Daniel Bryan]
Oh I'm sorry, how rude of me. My name is Daniel Bryan.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Vlcsnap_2013_05_01_19h52m07s95

[Chris Jericho]
I know, we've had several matches tog--

[Daniel Bryan]
NO! That's where you're wrong, you see you had those matches with the old Daniel Bryan, but I don't know if you saw at Dead Mans Hand I graduated and became a fully certified evil genius!

[Chris Jericho]
Evil genius?

[Daniel Bryan]
Evil genius.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Vlcsnap_2013_05_01_19h54m09s44

[Chris Jericho]
Okay look, I'd love to stay and talk with a completely insane homeless man, honestly it's right up there with my favorite pass times but I have a very important championship main event and a Highlight Reel to prepare for...So...Y'know? If you could get your huge beard out of my face and leave me alone that'd be great.

[Daniel Bryan]
Understood Mr Jericho! But this will only take a minute, I have a proposition for you...Shh...Don't speak yet. I want to offer you the chance to become my sidekick of doom! I know right, it's an awesome job title. You'd be the perfect man for the job, I admired your reign of terror from the sidelines for a long time and I know I'm the only person who can see through this facade of yours! You're not really a good guy are you? You're still like me, you're still pure evil!

[Chris Jericho]
I think you're crazy. Have you been hanging out with Funaki? If it's a sidekick you're looking for I'm pretty sure Ralphus is still available. You two would be great for each other.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Vlcsnap_2013_05_01_19h51m44s126

[Daniel Bryan]
Hahahaha! See, that's what I like about you, you're funny! But you're also the World Heavyweight Champion, why would I want to team with some fat doofus like Ralphus when I could have the second best wrestler in this company and mold him into my own vision!

[Chris Jericho]
Are you calling me second best? I'm the World Heavyweight Champion, kid. And for good reason. I'm the best in the world at everything I do and I've proved that time and time again. When was the last time anyone thought of you as being a top guy around here huh? And how do you expect to be when you're running around making a fool out of yourself, with this strange word fetish, these childish delusions and this ridiculous bush growing from your chin. Go and mold someone else "in your vision" and leave me be. Maybe Dolph Ziggler. Imagine the possibilities. You could start your own XWL.com show called "NoodleHead and BushyBeard's Great Adventures". It would be killer...

[Daniel Bryan]
How dare you! Ridiculous bush? I thought you were smart Chris, the worlds top scientists have proven that the ability to grow facial hair is directly linked to how much testosterone you have in your body! You know what that means? I'm alllll man! I am more of a man than you'll ever be and that's why I'm the top guy around here! Who else do you see roaming the halls with such a beautiful mane? Nobody! Dolph Ziggler might claim to be the number one heel but I'm not interested in a pack of lies, I'm interested in you. Think about it, we could have the sickest back stories ever, Awesome alter ego names and if you're real bad I'll even buy us a couple of capes! So how about it? Mr Bryan and Little Jericho taking this place by storm!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Vlcsnap_2013_05_01_19h53m23s101

[Chris Jericho]
I think you've taken one too many knocks to the head Bryan... Bad guys don't wear capes!

[Daniel Bryan]
.....Aha! I got you, answer me this Mr Jericho, are you wearing a cape right now?

[Chris Jericho]
No?

[Daniel Bryan]
Then with Satan as my witness, your very own logic has just proved that you are a bad guy! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

[Chris Jericho]
What? NO!

[Daniel Bryan]
YES!

[Chris Jericho]
NO!

[Daniel Bryan]
YES!

[Chris Jericho]
NO!

[Daniel Bryan]
YES!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  PjI6gca

[Chris Jericho]
NO!

[Daniel Bryan]
YES!

[Chris Jericho]
NO!

[Daniel Bryan]
YES!

[Chris Jericho]
NO!

[Daniel Bryan]
YES!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Vlcsnap_2013_05_01_19h52m47s233

[Chris Jericho]
Would you please... SHUT... THE HELL... UP! That's enough Daniel Bearden. If you think I'm a bad guy, that's fine. That's your opinion. But there's thousands of Jerichoholics out there who would disagree with you. Why don't you go and ask them instead of harassing me? I don't have the time to waste on your shenanigans.

[Daniel Bryan]
You have just made a very powerful enemy Christopher! I want you to know that I will never....EVEEEEER....Give you that offer, again!

Jericho looks on confused as Daniel Bryan storms off down the corridor in a bad mood now that Chris has knocked back his "opportunity", the camera cuts to Jericho laughing lightly as XWL's supershow rolls on!

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:17 pm

XWL's Redemption returns from the commercial break where we see Brie and Nikki Bella, The Bella Twins, ringside with microphones making their way to the ring.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  J24BpLR

[Brie Bella]: Can't you just feel the electricity in the air Nikki? I sure can.

[Nikki Bella]: Oh there's no doubt that I can feel it too. And that's because we're here live in. . .

[Brie and Nikki Bella]: Phoenix, Arizona!

The crowd erupts in cheers for the mention of their hometown.

[Brie Bella]: As a XWL Diva, I've been all around the world, I've been to London, Paris, Ireland, New York, Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles, just about everywhere, but nowhere, and I mean nowhere, can compete with a state like Arizona!

[Nikki Bella]: I couldn't have said it better myself Brie, there's definitely no place like home and I'm glad to be right here.

[Brie Bella]: Last night, XWL's Dead Man's Hand was live in Sin City, none other than Las Vegas, Nevada. The theme of the night happened to be the luck of the wheel and it was that wheel that decided the fate of each and every single superstar and divas matches. We saw a Street Fight, a First Blood match, even a Hardcore Match, there was no doubt that this wheel was responsible for some intense matches last night.

[Nikki Bella]: As we all know, the Bella Twins, Brie and myself, were scheduled to face Layla and Paige but the question was, what match would the wheel land on? Honestly, I had no preference, I came in ready to fight Layla and Paige in any type of match.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  TiIIODz

[Brie Bella]: The wheel spun and spun and spun and eventually, it would land on a Steel Cage Match. Think about it, four divas, two teams, one steel cage filled with animosity, there was bound to be a brutal match. Divas were flying everywhere, suplexes to the steel cage wall, divas crashing into the wall, it was intense. But in the end, Nikki and I proved something, blood certainly a more cohesive bond. You know what annoyed me? Layla and Paige talked this big game, you know Layla's usual routine, I'm better than you because my reign was no longer than yours, I'm the Diva of The Year twice in a row so I must be better than you, the norm for her. And, Paige believing that she is some crusader, Anti-Diva who thinks she's above The Bella Twins, yet she couldn't even fend for herself in that ring,

[Nikki Bella]: Pathetic, just pathetic. For the past weeks, countless tactics to undermine us, whether it be attacking us from behind, slandering our good name on commentary, Casper and Grandma just would not stop antagonizing us. I mean, we've done nothing at all to deserve such treatment. But anyway, back to last night. . .

[Brie Bella]: Oh yeah, last night. Last night, Nikki and I were out of it, or so some of you thought, and Layla and Paige attempted to escape the cage. Knowing Layla, she just had to have all the glory, so she escaped first but what happened after was such a shame. Layla escaped and just when she thought she'd won it all, I sprung up and caught Paige's leg. Nikki followed too and we dragged her down. Layla tried to get back in the ring but that would just be breaking the rules and we just don't do that.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  HDYFq9y

[Nikki Bella]: Honestly, I can't say I feel remorse after watching the video of our match. That match turned into a handicap match and I mean there's now way Paige could've walked out the winner. I threw her into the steel cage with all my force as Layla watched from the outside, shedding those fake tears as her cheap mascara ran down her face and then I hit her with a nice Bella Buster and pinned her

1!

2!

3!

[Brie Bella]: I bet those tears weren't even for you Paige, I know you're watching from whatever hospital you're in. Layla never cared about it, she truly never did. She just needed someone to protect her and look what happened to you, you got your ass handed to you. I think it's safe to say that she didn't even think you were worth her time, I mean if she thinks I'm a lesser person than her, which I am certainly not, you have yet to achieve anything in this company, what do you really think her thoughts about you? Poor child, you don't even know the whole story.

[Nikki Bella]: Now that we've proven to the both of you that you guys aren't worthy enough to face me, it's time we move on to bigger things like. . .

Suddenly Nikki is cut off from continuing by the sound of Layla's theme striking the P.A garnering a mixed respond, some boos, and even some cheers from those that don't like their hometown divas.

The cameras cut away from the now annoyed Bella Twins, and we see the arena light up on all sides as we await Layla to make her way out.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  WQNt682

We switch over to the stage and moments later out walks Layla with a microphone in hand and a strange smile on her face, she stops at the top of the ramp and waves to Brie and Nikki, then starts to strut down the ramp. She notices some fans along the way with their hands out, and that's when she does something that's incredibly not like her...and she makes an effort to head in their direction to slap their hands as she walks along the railing. More fans then put their hands out too, perhaps shocked by her strange behavior but not wanting to pass up this chance, and she interacts with them as well. She does however turn her head towards the twins and yells out "Looks like they love me too!" before flashing a smirk and making her way into the ring, walking closer to both Nikki and Brie before raising her microphone up.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  3GtRv9V

{Layla}
No please, don't let me stop you, you were saying? Well go on now, the entire world is waiting to hear what's next for the oh so wonderful Bella Twins.

Brie and Nikki share a look at one another, is she for real? They ask each other with their eyes, before Nikki starts to raise her microphone, only to be cut off before she can utter a sound.

{Layla}
Actually, allow me, it's time The Bella Twins move onto bigger things...like...Brie Bella getting a set of implants of her own, then maybe you could actually pull off twin magic without the referee looking a giant moron every time. I mean really girls, it's sweet that you two try to each have your own identity and everything, but I think you took that just a BIT too far there, Nikki. I mean at this point, I look more like Brie than you! And that's almost an insult at myself, I mean who would wanna look like, much less be, The Bella Twins?

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  9KCIix1

{Layla}
You two think you're all that, and maybe I might boast a little too much sometimes, but at least I've actually backed up my arrogance, you two together, let alone on your own, have had extremely disappointing careers. Your own claim to fame is a Divas Championship reign that quite frankly is stretching the truth to even refer to it as a "reign" unless you count seven days as enough time to prove you were title "worthy."

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  K9IMRaQ

{Layla}
Which I personally don't, I mean believe me you've got a lot of heart girls, but I don't think you quite understand this business enough to be the stars you've convinced yourself you are. Now I'm not only out here to bring about a little dose of reality, I'm out here because last night you two decided to hurt my friend Paige, and that's not okay. What's even more not okay is the fact that you come out here making these accusations that couldn't be further from the truth. I know my past speaks for itself, but with Paige I found someone I could not only trust, but actually enjoy myself with. I wanted more than anything to get back in that match the second I saw Paige not make it out, I really did....but it wasn't allowed. Then surprise surprise I'm back there preparing for my match later on, about to get geared up, and I hear that you're talking smack and bragging about your little victory, and so I'm out here to set the record straight.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  SocH0Sd

{Layla}
Yes you did take Paige out, she flew out to England last night after a consultation with the medical team and now she's possibly got surgery ahead of her, but you know what she told me before she got on that plane in the terminal? To put you two little "divas" in your place, and personally there's nothing I want more than to do just that.

Nikki and Brie Bella look at each other for a moment, stay silent, and then burst out lauughing.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  BELR90p

[Nikki Bella]: Aren't you quite the funny? My god Layla, you certainly have me in tears tonight. You want to know what's so funny? You come out here and you talk about backing up your arrogance and how we can't back up our claims of being better than you, well, we certainly proved it last night, what's your excuse for that?

[Brie Bella]: And here you go with sob story, Paige was your friend and you couldn't take seeing her hurt and you're sorry she even had to end up in the hospital and that you shouldn't have left the ring so early and that if you could rewind time, you would do it all over again, the right way. Thing is, you can't turn back time, what's done is done, you messed up big time, you allowed your so-called "friend" to get hurt. Layla, you aren't fooling anyone, you never cared for anyone but yourself, you were always looking to see who you could get ahead of. I believe that you always wanted Paige out of the way so you could be one step closer to the Divas Championship.

[Nikki Bella]: Layla, you're not coming out here to set anything straight or put anyone in their place, we already put you in your place.

[Brie Bella]: Why you came back for more? I don't know. Why you're trying to fool the fans into thinking you're a saint? Again, I have no idea.

[Nikki Bella]: But what I do know is that you need to remove yourself from our ring, we own this ring, we conquer in this very ring, people beneath us, like you, don't deserve the same honor of standing in the ring with us. We were being nice when we actually allowed you to be in the ring with us.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  GY4cFt0

{Layla}
One night ladies, one night you got the victory, bravo, you won a match, do you want a medal? Your own throne to reign over everyone on, after all ONE match means you're suddenly so much more superior to everyone else, right? That's why you're next in line for a Divas Championship right? Oh, but you're not, are you? Natalya is....gee, that has to sting, picking up your "big" victory and all, yet no one seems to care! I sympathize with you ladies, really I do. How awful it must feel to finally win your first match as a team after mounds and mounds of failure, and not one single person gives a damn! You know, I'd say I know what that feels like, but I'm a two time Diva of the Year because people actually give a damn about me, go figure.
XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  5C5ZlvY

[Brie Bella]: First of all, are you dumb? Are you nuts? I think you're having side effects from the drugs you're using on that face of yours for your wrinkles. This isn't the first time we've gotten the victory over you, countless times we've beaten you, it's so hard to remember. The fact of the matter is every night we step in the ring, we show our superiority in the ring, this one match proved one thing, finally I don't have to just say it, it can be proven that you're just not good enough to step foot in the ring with me or Nikki.

[Nikki Bella]: You have some nerve you no good hag, talking about no one gave a damn about our victory or us. I mean, I hear the people talking and the reason they actually tuned into Dead Man's Hand was because the Bellas were featured, duh. Layla, get your act together, what are you trying to prove out here? What's your point? Are you trying to be some good guy now because you're not. Are you trying to get the people to like you because it's damn sure going to be hard to get these people to like you one ounce, people like Brie and I are liked instantaneously.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  BR1lTw7

The camera switches over to a clearly far from amused Layla, it's obvious she doesn't like them, and everything they say just further annoys her.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  A55gMsH

{Layla}
Countless times, huh? Really? Really ladies? Now I know I've always been a little too arrogant for people's tastes, but even that tops anything I've ever said.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  F59k1VE

{Layla}
Last night I had an epiphany, I realized that you can't go through life isolating yourself from others no matter how much your career means to you. I love this business, I may not have started out wanting to be a wrestler, but from the first time I stepped in a ring I knew it was for me. I don't know about you but I'm constantly busting my ass to get better no matter what I accomplish or who I beat. Not one single woman in this division can say without a shadow of a doubt that they're superior to anyone else. Believe me, you can say it, but you're only lying to yourself in the end. Everyone changes every day, they either get better, or they get worse, I'm out here to prove to you and everyone else in this division that not only do I still have IT, but that you're losing it more and more with each passing day.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  IngFhyZ

{Layla}
Just look at last night's match, before things went wrong, you couldn't even get a move in edge wise. Paige and I were kicking your snooty little butts all over that ring and and just because Paige is out for the time being now doesn't mean we're finished. So here's what's gonna happen, if you wanna be the best, if you wanna be able to brag to the entire world about how you're so much better than everyone else, then face me in a match. I don't care which one of you it is, or hell, I'll tell you what. Since facing either one of you one on one is basically like signing yourself up for a handicap match, why don't we spare ourselves the trouble and do just that, have a handicap match.

Though the fans are mostly pro Bellas due to the hometown support factor, a great response of cheers follow in reaction to Layla's gutsy challenge to Brie and Nikki. The old Layla would never accept a handicap match let alone challenge someone to one when the odds were not in her factor, perhaps she has changed?

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  4365Jne

{Layla}
That is, unless you're too scared to face little ol' me all on my lonesome. After all, you just got through with stating that you both were superior to me, so surely you have nothing to worry about, right ladies?

Brie and Nikki Bella look at Layla with an expression that almost screams "Why are you still talking?" Brie looks at Layla with a look of disgust and begins to speak.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  HDYFq9y

[Brie Bella]: All my life I had to fight to get where I am. You never just start from the top, you have to climb the ladder and make your way there. I've started way at the bottom as a dancer and look at me now, I'm a two-time Diva of The Year, the people love me. . . blah blah blah, no one cares about your life story. To be honest, we don't even care about you, how you made it to this company, how you improved, save it. You're wasting the little amount of oxygen you have left because all you do is talk.

[Nikki Bella]: Here you are, supposed to be a new changed Layla, yet you can't even give credit when credit is due. Brie and I didn't get any offense in? Well, we could do two things here, we could roll the footage from last night or I could set something up via satellite with Paige, seeing her speaks for us.

[Brie Bella]: I mean Layla, I could accept your challenge but then what exactly am I gaining from it? There was once a time where I wanted to put you in your place just one time, just one time Layla, but those days are over. I already showed you time and time again that I'm above people like you, what pleasure am I getting out of beating you? Like seriously, give up.

[Nikki Bella]: Layla, you want a direct answer to your challenge? Well, you aren't getting one, you aren't good enough for one. Brie, I think we should leave, her inferiority in looks and skill is killing me, save me please.

The Bella Twins look at Layla and shrug, tilting their heads at the same time saying "Can't help you Layla!" Brie and Nikki drop their microphones and brush past Layla as they make their way to exit the ring. Layla turns around and taps both Bellas saying "You think you're so superior? Prove it". Layla continues to get in the face of both Brie and Nikki but eventually Brie puts her hand in the face of Layla, instructing her to back off. The longest reigning Divas Champion persists however eventually, Nikki gives Layla a thunderous slap that drops her to the floor and some of the crowd begins to boo the Bellas for their actions. Nikki walks over to Layla and picks her up from behind, holding her for Brie. Brie gets in the face of Layla before giving her a slap of her own. Brie backs up, trying to get some momentum for her next move, attempts a gut kick but Layla steps out of the way and Brie kicks Nikki in the gut hard. Nikki backs up into the ring ropes, hurt and surprised and Brie tries to attend to Nikki but Layla comes from behind with a dropkick to the back of Brie, knocking both divas out the ring, which gets some cheers from the fans.

Brie and Nikki drop down to the outside hard and scramble back to get to their feet as Layla leans over onto the ring ropes, smiling at them both. Brie and Nikki, not wanting to fight at the moment, back up the ramp and mouth to Layla.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  QYh5Qi6

[Brie Bella]: YOU'RE ON!

The camera focuses on the Bellas first as they retreat backstage but then center on Layla who practically humiliated two divas at once. The camera fades to black as Layla's music plays and she points to the crowd clearly enjoying hearing cheers for a change.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:29 am

[Matt Striker]
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, the lovely Maryse. Bonjour, mademoiselle.

[Maryse]
Merci, Matthew. C'est certainement un plaisir. I'd just like to say before we get started that I'd like to say congratulations to my good friend Kaitlyn for retaining her Divas Championship! You know Matt, I heard Beth left the company because Kaitlyn beat her so bad!? That just proves how awesome my girl is.

[Matt Striker]
Uh, Maryse...Kaitlyn wasn't exactly too thrilled to be your "friend" as you seem to be saying she is.

[Maryse]
S'il vous plaît, Matt. Kaitlyn est une vraie salope, mais je dois admettre qu'elle est un champion de combat. She's a great champion, and a role model for girls everywhere, what's not to like about her, right? She's a good girl, she'll see that I'm truthful...she'll see that I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, you know? I'm sick and tired of trying to be the biggest you-know-what in the Divas locker room, I really want to try to be a girl that others in the locker room can rely on, can trust...can be friends with, oui?

[Matt Striker]
Maryse, no offense, but the last time you told the world you were going to turn a new leaf...you...quite frankly stabbed Ted DiBiase in the back to side with Michael McGillicutty, a...

Suddenly, Matt is interrupted by none other than "The Kentucky Gentleman" Chuck Taylor, who makes a beeline for Maryse and gets up in her face. Maryse arches an eyebrow as Chuck begins to shout in her face.

[Chuck Taylor]
YOU! You have been running around here for far to long thinking you're the best looking woman around! Well... I'm going to change that, because everyone knows Chuck Taylor is the best looking woman around!

Chuck stops to think what he just said.

[Matt Striker]
...but Chuck, you're not a woma....

Chuck Taylor interrupts.

[Chuck Taylor]
Actually Matterijah, if you see here in my contract...

Chuck pulls out a scroll and unwraps it.

[Chuck Taylor]
...due to my uncles at the Taylor, Taylor & Taylor Law Offices in Kentucky, I am whatever gender I want. Which brings me to why I am here right now. Maryse! You and I will step into the ring next week. I'm challenging you... to A CONTEST!

Taylor walks off the interview set while trying to do a maniacal laugh.

[Maryse]
Who...who was that? W-what was that? But...whatever that was...is challenging Maryse to a contest? If there's one thing to know about Maryse, it's that I don't back down from a challenge. Putain de crétin! Personne ne se interrompt Maryse comme ça!

[Matt Striker]
Well, Maryse, it was certainly a pleasure to have you. Enjoy your night.

[Maryse]
Thank you, Matt. Maintenant, s'il vous plaît s'éloigner de moi, votre souffle pue et tu me fais mal à l'aise.

[Matt Striker]
...Was that a compliment?

[Maryse]
...Uh, sure. Au revoir, Matthew!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:53 am

[Jim Ross]
Well, certainly a strange young man, that Chuck Taylor is. I shudder to think what type of "contest" he's going to challenge the lovely Maryse to. And speaking of Maryse, I'm with Matt Striker, I have to have my doubts that she's truly turning over a new leaf.

[Jim Ross]
Well, here comes a man who, quite frankly, needs no introduction. "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels apparently is coming down to the ring to address the XWL Universe, one has to wonder what "HBK" has on his mind after his loss to Ted DiBiase and his proceeding absence from XWL over the last month or so.

[Michael Cole]
Come on, Jim, isn't it obvious!? Shawn Michaels is here to talk about what he's already proved thousands upon thousands of times before: that he is the best sports entertainer that ever stepped into that ring. Heck, he doesn't even have to say it! Everyone knows it by heart that it's true!

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh, give me a break, Michael. At this rate, Shawn can get a tattoo of your lips on his backside!

After a few moments, Shawn Michaels comes out from the curtain to a large amount of boos from the XWL Universe here tonight in Phoenix! Conspicious by its absence, however, is the sling that was on Shawn's arm two weeks ago. Michaels just keeps a look of confidence and pure arrogance as a smirk is fixed upon his face as he saunters down the aisle triumphantly with the formerly injured arm raised high in the air. Finally, he gets to the ring asking for a mic.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Normal_vlcsnap-2012-03-03-14h08m36s52

[Shawn Michaels]
Simply put...I am Shawn Michaels, and I'm certain that the chump change here in Phoenix know this gorgeous, ladykilling face...especially the women in the audience, who I know are very disappointed that they won't be getting a night with your's truly, The Showstopper. But, fear not, because Shawn Michaels is here to save this horrible, terrible, dreadful, outright very unentertaining program known as "XWL Redemption"! Because, as I've said it before and as I'll say it again, I will put on a show like you have never, ever seen before. And why? Because I can.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Normal_vlcsnap-2012-03-03-14h08m38s82

[Shawn Michaels]
Now, people are wondering, I'm sure, about the condition of my arm. Well, I'm proud to announce right now to the entire world that "The Icon of XWL" is officially 100% and ready to go as soon as tonight....but, it's been a month and a half since I've been in a ring, so I'm a little rusty, so I don't think I should wrestle tonight.

The fans boo and begin to chant "DiBiase!" in reference to the man who beat him at Final Stand V. Michaels shakes it off, scoffing at the audience in Phoenix as he continues to speak.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Normal_vlcsnap-2012-03-03-14h08m41s107

[Shawn Michaels]
If you fools really have the gall to think that chanting for that proven loser will throw me off my game, then you are sorely, sorely mistaken. I'm the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion and the longest reigning United States Champion in XWL history, when that chump does something that even comes close to that, then maybe it might throw me off my game. But, seeing as I am Shawn Michaels, that's no small task to do, hell, it's practically impossible. I've always proven that I am completely focused on simply getting the job done. Whether it's beating any challenger in front of me, to stripping Ted DiBiase of his dignity, his pride, and multiple chances at a job. Ted DiBiase isn't the fun loving guy he used to be. He can say he made the change himself, but the reason old "fun loving, cheesy joke making, Monopoly playing" Teddy boy is gone is because of me. I took Ted DiBiase...and I broke him, hell, I-I shattered him!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Normal_vlcsnap-2012-03-03-14h08m47s170

[Shawn Michaels]
Simply put...bluntly put...I made him my bitch. If you think I feel bad about that because he got lucky at Final Stand V, I don't, and quite frankly I never will. But hey, Ted is old news. This is a new Shawn Michaels. A more dangerous Shawn Michaels. A man without any thing holding him back, no limits, no fear, and definitely no mercy. And if you're the poor son of a bitch who's in my way, I guess I should apologize in advance, because when you're laying on your back with your teeth down your throat...I certainly won't be in the mood for any apologizing. But...in all honesty, I'm the kind of guy who...really doesn't apologize for anything. I love being a jerk that everyone hates, it's fun, it's refreshing, and it's a great way to spend a night. The Heartbreak Kid, The Showstopper, The Icon...lays down for no man. Whether it's Ted DiBiase, John Morrison, Alex Shelley, Chris Jericho, The Rock, whoever...it's only a matter of time before you get a taste of a little Sweet Chin Music.

Michaels laughs and winks into the camera before nonchalantly tossing the mic up into the air, causing it to flip as it falls back down to the canvas as fans boo him while he walks up the ramp, as we fade to black and cut to a video package for the past antics of the mustachioed maniac and dashing deviant known as Cody Rhodes.

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:27 pm

*Redemption fades back from a commercial and we’re taken backstage. We see Todd Grisham. Microphone in hand he raises it and smiles before speaking*

Todd
Hello folks and welcome back to Redemption. What an aftermath we’ve had following the events of Dead Man’s Hand. Many moments where made where fans, and superstars alike, were left speechless. Whether that be because of words or their actions in the ring. Some, although they may have lost, have a strong outlook on the future. One of them is joining me right now. None other than Michelle McCool

*Michelle slowly walks into view slightly holding her neck. She approaches Todd and smiles. He raises his mic and speaks*

[img]XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  IHOvTOo

Todd
First off Michelle I want to thank you for allowing me to take time to talk with you. Instead of beating around the bush I’m going to just get right to it. At Dead Man’s Hand you showed a side of yourself a lot of us haven’t seen in a long time. A more calculated, vicious, and seemingly unwilling to let anything stand in your way of putting an end to things. Knowing the outcome I have to ask. How are you feeling both physically and mentally?

*Michelle smiles and clears her throat before speaking*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  CdAinG0

Michelle
I’d be lying if I said I didn’t see this question coming. Well, to be honest with you Hun, I’m not doing well at all. Y’all all saw the match. Y’all saw how MsChif and I put each other through hell. You know by the end of that match that I landed badly on my neck. To say I’m fine would be wrong. Because I think we both know I’m not. MsChif put my body through hell. I’m feeling things I haven’t felt in years. As weird as this may sound though, honestly, I’ve kind of missed it Hun.

*Todd looks at Michelle confused she lightly laughs before speaking again*

Michelle
Since I can see that y’all are like “what on earth does she mean” it’s simple. Y’all remember how a while ago I said I was going to be miss goodie-goodie? Well, that’s still going to happen but, to put it bluntly, McBitch is back and she’s here to stay. What does that mean? It means I’m not gonna let myself get clouded by what happens and just remained focused. Show everyone of y’all out there that Michelle McCool means business. That, even if it looks like I’m “snapping” I’m just doing what I can to survive and remain once again one of the top diva’s in the company. After all, if my former bff Lay can do it, why can’t I?

*Todd clears his throat and looks towards Michelle who stares confused. He pauses and goes to speak*

Todd
It’s kind of funny that you mention that. As we learned earlier on in the night, that your former BFF Layla, is your opponent tonight. She too also seems to have turned a new leaf so to speak. I’ll let you see for yourself Michelle.

*Michelle turns her head to the nearby monitor. After a few minutes footage from earlier in the night plays. Showing Layla reflecting on what happened at Dead Man’s Hand as well as facing off against her former BFF tonight. Michelle sits still not speaking for a few minutes. After what seems like ages she smiles and lightly laughs before speaking*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Row3a3k

Michelle
Todd.. I.. I don’t know what to say. Honestly, Hun, I think I’m at a loss for words here. I know how y’all have been here for the long haul. Y’all know what Layla and I have done. Both in ring and out of ring with our actions. I don’t know if y’all will believe this or not but, throughout all Lay and I went through over this last year I knew deep, deep down, she just wanted a chance to shine. Someone to show her she means something. Well, Hun I don’t know if you’re watching this or not but, Lay you DID and you still DO mean something to me.

Michelle
Y’all know you’re not only my BFF, well, were my BFF but you were my sister gurl. I know how hard I’ve made it to think I’ve changed but I’m glad to know that you realize I have and it makes me smile on the inside and out to know that the Layla these people are seeing, that Paige has seen over the last few months, is the Lay I have known since I came into this business. I don’t know where we’ll go from here, but Hun, lets give them one hell of a show. Oh and Lay. My lines always open. That. That’s real talk.

*Michelle smiles into the camera as we fade to a commercial*
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:16 pm

*A replay of what happened earlier in the night after the Divas Championship match between Kaitlyn and Natalya begins to play on the titantron. It comes to an end with Natalya standing on the stage, looking down at Kaitlyn as she lies in the ring in pain after the attack. The screen fades to black before heading backstage to where Matt Striker is seen standing by with a microphone in his hands, ready to conduct an interview.*

[Matt Striker] Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, and in case you missed it earlier, Kaitlyn managed to defend her Divas Championship in what was a match to remember. At points it looked as if Natalya had it and at points it looked as if the champ at but in the end, the champion did have it as she put Natalya away with her signature reverse DDT. As we just witnessed it, Natalya wasn't too happy with the result and ended up attacking Kaitlyn after the match. So to give her view on what happened, the Divas Champion, Kaitlyn.

*Kaitlyn walks into view of the camera, acting a little different then normal as seems to be a bit more annoyed and serious now.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Normal_shot0003

[Matt Striker] Now Kaitlyn, we just saw what happened and we all want to know, what is going through your head after that attack on you?

*Matt moves the microphone to Kaitlyn who chuckles before speaking.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Normal_shot0015

[Kaitlyn] I should have seen it coming, I really should have. Never have I been able to trust someone in this business and then Natalya comes along, someone who I have had history with in the past, and I thought I could trust her. Foolish mistake by me, such a foolish mistake that I won't let it happen again. It proved nothing though, it honestly proved nothing that would benefit Natalya. All that it proved was how desperate she is and how big of a sore loser she is. It also proved that once again, I can't be stopped by anyone in that ring as I once again defended my Divas Championship. In the end though, this was a wake up call to me that it's about time that the fun and games stop because in the end, I'm always attacked, betrayed or left in the dust by someone. I'm done with all that, I'm really sick of being everyone's punching bag around here despite being the champion. Despite being their current Queen Of The Ring as well, I'm treated as if I was some nobody. I feel as if it is time for things to change whether the other divas in the back like it or not...

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Normal_shot0039

[Kaitlyn] Everyone thought that I only won this championship because of luck, because of Money In The Bank, because I took advantage on a diva who had just went through a series of multiple matches. Well take a good look at me now, would you still say it's lucky that I won this championship? No, it isn't. I'm a champion, I'm not a place holder for someone else to win the championship, I'm the champion and I will stay as your champion until I no longer want to be your champion. Brie Bella, she tried to stop me and she couldn't Layla, she tried to stop me and she couldn't. Notice the trend, Matt? Notice the trend at how despite win after win, I'm still the punching bag of the Diva's Division. I'm still the same 'ol Kaitlyn, I'm just tired of being the diva who everyone thinks they can take advantage of.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Normal_shot0027

[Kaitlyn] Ask Paige. Ask Alicia Fox. Ask Beth Phoenix. They all thought they could take this from me and they couldn't. Natalya thinks she can but she won't, she won't be able to take it no matter how hard she tries. She put up a fight earlier tonight, we fought a battle, but the war has yet to be finished and when the smoke clears, I'll be standing tall once again. Not the Kaitlyn who was so trusting, and could trust anyone, but a new Kaitlyn who is here to look out for one person and one person only. So look back on all the old times all the Divas in the back to advantage of me, it won't be happening again. I'm making it clear now that I'm done trusting anyone in the back because anyone can say they are a good girl and can be trusted, none of them really can be though. No matter how sweet they are, no matter how respected they are, no matter what wrestling family they were born into, it doesn't matter. All of the divas in the back can't be trusted and I plan to continue what I'm doing without the help of anyone. The only people I will still trust and will trust till the end of time is the people out in the crowd who cheer me every time I go out there because in the end, no matter what happens, they are the only ones who I can trust to have my back.

*Kaitlyn leaves the view of the camera, leaving Matt there as we fade to the next segment of the night.*
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:55 pm

*XWL Redemption returns from a short commercial break and we are welcomed back by the theme of John Cena along with a uproar of cheers in the background. The fans in attendance wait in anticipation for the Redemption return after nearly missing five months of action. The signature intro to Cena's theme begins to head out into the main part of his song, signaling for Cena to come out from behind the curtain. He makes his way onto the stage, warming himself up for the match as he looks out into the crowd at all the members of the CeNation live from Phoenix, Arizona!*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Normal_wwe_raw_2013_03_04_hdtv_x264-kyr_mp4_002799062

*Cena looks down at the camera and shouts something directed at the cameras, to all the members of the CeNation who are watching the show from their homes.*

[John Cena] I don't know it's just me, but this place seems to be on fire tonight!

*Cena takes his hand and raises it up to the brim of his hat, saluting and paying tribute to the armed forces. He holds it there for a second before lashing his arm down and making a bee line to the ring.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Normal_wwe_raw_2013_03_04_hdtv_x264-kyr_mp4_002809506

*He slides into the ring and runs the ropes before throwing off his hat into the crowd. He follows it up with his shirt next as fans jump to grab it, leaving Cena ready and waiting for Jack Swagger in the ring.*

The theme of The All-American Jack Swagger begins to play as the crowd lets out a loud boo of disapproval towards the self proclaimed "True American".

{{Cole}}
Here he is! Jack Swagger! Stand up Joey, show some respect for this True American!!

{{Joey Styles}}
True American? Please! I've seen Taco Bell's more American than this guy! He sure is no Kurt Angle, or John Cena for that matter, that's for sure!

The theme continues to play without the arrival of The All-American, causing Cena to to throw his hands up in disappointment as the crowd begins to boo even louder.

{{Joey Styles}}
Didn't Zeb Colter just lecture us two weeks about how Americans never back down no matter the odds!

{{Cole}}
Yeah, and Jack Swagger proved that by putting his contract on the line during his Feast or Fired Match at Dead Mans Hand!

{{Joey Styles}}
Yeah well it seems like Jack Swagger's courage might have run up!

[John Cena] Well Jack, if you're not going to come out here and fight me, then I'm going to go back there and find you!!! And your grandpa!

Cena throws the mic to the floor and begins to climb out of the ring as the crowd goes wild with cheers! Just as Cena is about to step his second foot out of the ring onto the apron the faces of Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger appear on the titantron.

{{}Jack Swagger}}}
Cena, Cena, Cena. Where do you think you're going?

Cena can be heard shouting "To find you" as he enters back in the ring and picks up the mic.

[John Cena] Wh-

{{}Jack Swagger}}}
Shut up Cena. A Real American is about to speak.

{{Zeb Colter}}
John, as much as Jack Swagger would love to march down to that ring and defeat you in true American fashion, I'm sorry that I'm going to have to inform you that my client has found a better way to spend his night. And I know you must be confused, I mean, what could possibly be better than facing The John Cena. The man on all the magazines, all the programs, all the T-Shirts… Well John, there's one thing in this company that's bigger than you.. and that's America. That's right, Jack Swagger will be facing Alex Shelley tonight for the United States Title, and you? Well you'll just have to wait in line, and not for the U.S. title, you're not nearly American enough for it, no, I'm talking about the line to face off with the greatest American to step foot in this country..

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Sd713_2scrn_zeb_swag_041813

[John Cena] Kurt Angle?

The crowd cheers.

{{}Jack Swagger}}}
NO! HE DIDN'T MEAN KURT ANGLE!! Kurt Angle's not as American as I am!!!

Swagger kicks over a nearby trash can in his rage

[John Cena] Whoa, I didn't mean to hit a soft spot there Jack, that's why I've been staying clear of talking about your lisp!

The crowd lets out a huge cheer of laughter as Swagger storms out of the camera angle, even more angry than before.

{{Zeb Colter}}
You won't be laughing when Jack Swagger wins the United States Championship tonight! You won't be laughing when the future United States Champion finally gets ahold of you and breaks your ankle!! You just wait John, you're a false patriot, and you will be punished! But not by us, not tonight at least. We took the liberty of asking Misses Guerrero if she could find you a new opponent for tonight since Jack Swagger would be busy. And without further wait, here he is.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdownjohncena
John Cena vs. ???

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:10 pm

XWL Interviewer
Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in giving a warm welcome to the man that we just saw return to action as Zeb Colter and Vickie Gurrerro's hand picked opponent for John Cena, he is Austin Aries!

The camera now pans over to show Austin Aries with a big grin across his face.

XWL Interviewer
Austin, after being suspended from action for the last month, can we please get your thoughts on how you feel to be back.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Normal_IMPACT_React_Comments_From_The_Superstars_mp40017

Austin Aries
Honestly, I think I can safely say that I'm ecstatic to be back here. After spending almost two months at home, not being able to put on a show for the fans, I realised that I may have made a mistake and allowed my jealousy and my rage to take me over. I'm in no way trying to excuse my behaviour towards John Morrison, or even Mike Mizanin, and I'm truly sorry for the things that I may have put them through leading up to Final Stand, but I can assure all of you backstage and all of you fans in the crowd today that I'm not that guy anymore, this is a new chapter for me, one that I hope will outshine anything I've ever done before.

XWL Interviewer
You say that this is a new chapter for you, what exactly do you mean?

Austin Aries
Well, it's not a shock to anyone that I have never really been the nicest guy, but I'm hoping I can remedy that and prove to everyone that deep down, I'm a decent enough person. I know that I ruined my reputation here when I.. lowered myself to stealing what I couldn't have, but I look back at that night as one of the worst highlights of my career, and I hope, eventually, John Morrison will forgive me for my treachery, and maybe, just maybe, one day we can have a Final Stand flashback as Morrison and I put on another hell of a show for his Intercontinental championship!

XWL Interviewer
So, it's safe to say that you're gunning for the Intercontinental Championship?

Austin Aries
Well, as they say, anything can happen. I'm not looking at this as something I can walk straight back into, but eventually, I will get my second chance at...

Before Austin Aries can finish his sentence, he is hit from behind with a vicious axe handle and falls forward into the camera man, causing both men to fall to the floor. Aries grabs his back and turns around to his attacker, who grabs him by the scruff of his neck and tosses him out of his locker room, into the hallway. As Aries tries to regain his composure outside, his attacker follows him into the hallway and hits a brutal kick to the side of Aries ribs. Aries slumps back to the ground, holding his ribs, he tries to crawl away as the camera continues to focus in on him, leaving the audience oblivious as to who could be attacking him.

J.R
What the hell is going on here?!

King
I bet it's the Miz, the Miz is attacking Austin Aries! Someone stop this animal!

Michael Cole
Don't be ridiculous. Miz already has his hands tied with Alex Shelley, why would he attack Aries like this?

J.R
BAH GAWD! LOOK!

The attacker grabs Aries by his neck again and drags him through the hallway, the camera pans out now and the attacker is revealed, it's Randy Orton!

King
What?!!!

Without once looking at Aries, Orton continues to drag him through the hallways until he comes to a stop at the break room. Aries kicks Orton's leg, causing him to loosen his hold on him, Aries goes for another kick, but Orton is ready this time and blocks him, answering with a kick of his own to the back of Aries' knee before grabbing him by his hair and slamming him into the table head first.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  1_zps80e2000f

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  2_zps6c143ca9

Aries' face smacks against the table with an impact as he bounces back to the floor. Orton, without looking at him, once again lifts aries up to his feet. Orton grabs hold of Aries' stomach and neck and launches him into the table. Aries lands ribs first against the edge of the table and falls back holding his abdomen in pain as Orton slowly walks towards him.

????
RANDY.... OH RANDY...

Orton looks around in shock as we hear these words spoken in Kane's voice.

????
THAT'S IT RANDY.... EMBRACE THE HATE!

Orton continues to look around, his face filled with fear.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  4_zps440356db

King
What is going on here?... Randy looks like he just saw a ghost!

J.R
I don't care what he saw, this is a despicable attack!

Aries starts to get back to his feet and sees Orton standing with his back towars him, looking from left to right over and over. Aries cautiously watches him as he works out what his next move should be, but before he has any time to decide, Orton turns around! Aries rushes and launches himself towards Orton, but without missing a step, Orton grabs hold of him and throws him over his shoulders.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  5_zps28e51876

Aries lands spine first onto a table full of desserts. The impact causes the tables legs to give way and Aries quickly comes down to the ground with a thud! Orton looks down at Aries for the first time as a sadistic smile starts to show across his face. Aries doesn't seem to be moving now as he lies motionlessly on the ground. Orton is not done yet though as he jumps onto Aries and launches strike after strike to his cheeks and jaw. Aries instinctively covers his face to shield himself from Orton's blow's, but it doesn't phase him as he continues to attack his defenceless victim.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  6_zpsac42f3e2

After striking him a total of twelve times, Orton pulls Aries back to his feet and launches him into the corner. Aries just about manages to remain on his feet as Orton turns around and leaves the snack room. The camera stays on Aries, who is panting, trying to get his breath back, believing that he is safe, he turns around and leans on the table, trying to regain his composure, little does he know that Orton has just re-entered the room with a steel chair in tow! Orton slowly walks up to the unexpecting Aries... Aries turns his head to the right and sees Orton!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  8_zps26d5c140

Orton swings the chair towards Aries and makes contact with his skull, knocking his head against the table once more, Aries falls back to the ground, his eyes almost rolling back into his head.

????
Good Randy... Good.. NOW FINISH HIM!

Randy puts his hands over his head once more and begins to slowly push them across his head and through his hair, his eyes now pulsing, Orton stomps his foot in preperation and heads towards the door. Aries finally showing signs of movement manages to pull himself up to a crouching position, this sends Orton into a crazed frenzy as he charges towards him and punts him in the side of his skull, the impact knocking him under the far table.

????
That's it Randy... You did well.

The voice behind Randy disappears and Randy looks down to Aries once more, now confused and angry with himself for what he's done, he places his hands over his mouth in shock before running out of the room, leaving Aries inside and pushing past anyone he runs into in the hall.

The audience, commentators and superstars are in shock as we head to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Well shit, Randys gone insane again </3
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:12 pm

Bryan is seen roaming through the backstage area once again after another unsuccessful attempt to score a sidekick...But as he turns the corner he bumps into an unsuspecting Kofi Kingston...

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  CmLBRPU

[Daniel Bryan]
Kofi! There you are! I've been looking for you all night man where you been?

{Kofi Kingston}
What? I've been in the loc--

[Daniel Bryan]
Doesn't matter! Where you've been isn't important, what matters is that you're here! As you may have seen already tonight I've been back here looking for my very own sidekick of doom! What am I talking about? Of course you've saw! It's been all over XWL.Com! I'm here to take this company by storm as the greatest villain in history! I can't do that by myself now can I kofi? Chris Jericho might not realize humongous potential when he see's it but that doesn't matter, he wasn't my first pick anyway...Do you know who my first pick was Kofi?

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  GnaPS69

{Kofi Kingston}
I don't really care but I bet you're gonna tell me anyw--

[Daniel Bryan]
You bet I'm gonna tell you ya evil son of a gun! YOU! You were my first pick, because I can see it in your eyes, that bad guy twinkle you got in there, I feel it! It's the same look I had back when I was you're everyday Joe Nice Guy! You are sick of all the missed opportunities! You are sick of all the shaking hands and signing autographs! I know it....So what do you say Mr? Together we can take over this place, like two peas in a pod! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YE--MMMM!

*Kofi covers Daniel Bryan's mouth with his hand to shut him up before speaking, to which the crowd laughs.

{Kofi Kingston}
NO! NO! NO! Daniel this look in my eyes, is determination....not "evil". I may not have lady luck on my side; evident by the wheel spin BUT I have skill and eventually skill trumps luck. I beat Rollins and plan on walking the path of the straight and narrow, to keep doing it for the love of wrestling and for these people. Also, I'm not fond of taking orders from Dr. Evil 2.0.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  RmMelid

[Daniel Bryan]
Dr. Evil 2.0? How dare you! I am insulted! Let me set you straight right now Kofi....I am not some second rate criminal looking to rob a bank! I am the ultimate mastermind of EVILLLL, do you even know what that means?! I don't think you do, but that's what I'm offering you, the chance to be better. I'm not gonna order you to do anything, I would mentor you, mold you into a badder and in turn...better man! But now that I really think about it...I'm not sure if I want to team with one of you people...

{Kofi Kingston}
One of you people!? What's that supposed to mean! You know what, I'm sick of you already, when you show up next week, I'll show you what MY people can do in that ring!

Kofi then storms off down the corridor clearly annoyed at what Daniel Bryan has said...

[Daniel Bryan]
....I was gonna say Gamers....They're lazy....They procrastinate.....

Bryan then gets a smirk across his face as he realizes what this means

[Daniel Bryan]
He wants a match...With me? It's time to show him what a true Super Villain can do in the ring! Then he'll have no choice but to be my sidekick of doom!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  YvLMRw9

[Daniel Bryan]
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

With that Bryan sidesteps all the way down the corridors still screaming "YES!" at the top of his voice as the supershow fades to commercial...

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  RedemptionlXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdownmichelle
Layla Vs Michelle McCool

-
-

Layla's theme starts to play throughout the speakers in the arena and a fair amount of fans rise to their feet cheering and applauding her on a hard fought victory against an established fan favorite like Michelle McCool.

{JR}
I'll admit I had my doubts, but Layla really seemed to be enjoying herself out here.

{King}
Yeah, and for once she actually went out of her way to be fair to her opponent.

{Michael Cole}
You've gotta be kidding me, who cares? Layla was once an incredible diva, she never once changed who she was no matter what people thought of her, and now she wants to be everyone's friend? Unbelievable.

{JR}
She's obviously had a change of heart, Cole. She wants to make up for her past and it seems like her new attitude hasn't hindered her ability to get it done in the ring as she's victorious tonight against Michelle McCool.

The referee lowers Layla's hand after raising it up in victory, she then holds her ribs in slight pain, though beaming with a smile on her face as she raises her arm up pointing to the fans, showing us a side of Layla many thought we'd never see.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  I1xEBeepj9wE3

{Michael Cole}
I hope to god this is just an act, she can't seriously be this pathetic can she?

{King}
What's pathetic about wanting to do things the right way?

{Michael Cole}
Everything, this business isn't about making friends, it's about being the best, that's something Layla always embodied.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  InBfQMFGs2fC5

She now stands tall on the second rope, her hands resting on the top of the ring post as she looks out into the cheering crowd, feeling an overwhelming sensation she's never felt before. For once her efforts are appreciated and she's not being subjected to mass amounts of boos from fans that hate her. There's still a good number of people that aren't going to buy into this just yet, but to many they seem to see her actions as genuine. She dismounts off the turnbuckle after turning around and see her once BFF Michelle McCool sat against the ropes, holding her jaw and looking down at the mat. Layla slowly walks over towards her, and no one is sure as to why, or what is about to go down.

{JR}
This oughta be interesting.

{King}
The old Layla would have no doubt rubbed in this victory, and maybe even cheap shotted her fallen foe, let's see what this new Layla does.

{Michael Cole}
Hopefully the same thing as the old one, please Layla...I'm begging you, do the right thing, gloat about your victory, throw her out of your ring, do it.

Layla approaches Michelle, looks down at her, Michelle notices her in front of her, looks up cautiously, then suddenly sees Layla extend her hand towards her.

{Michael Cole}
Pull her in for a layout....do it....do it....don't shake her hand....please god don't shake her hand.

{King}
Your the only person in the world I know that would want something like that to go down.

{JR}
Although it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility, last year when these two were involved in a series of matches for Layla's title, Michelle fell victim to Layla trying this very same thing, I'm not so sure if this'll be any different.

Michelle sits there, unsure of how to react, she sees a smile on Layla's face, an inviting hand inches from her, she looks to the crowd who are reacting in a mixed response, most telling her not to do it, others saying to do it. She finally slowly extends her own hand and is pulled up to her feet by her former friend and tag-team partner. Michelle remains skeptical at first but when she's not floored seconds later, she starts to smile to, and that's when Layla pulls her in......for a hug!

{JR}
Well I'll be...

{Michael Cole}
Oh brother...

The fans start to cheer even more for this display of sportsmanship between the these two ladies, Layla and Michelle pull apart and suddenly Layla grabs Michelle's arm and raises it up, she then whispers something into Michelle's ear and she looks at Layla with a look of surprise but delight. They then suddenly pull apart, Layla takes position a few inches from her, Michelle stands still almost beside of her, then the two throw their arms up in typical Lay-Cool fashion, spinning around shouting "Flawless!" giving the Lay-Cool fans a little reunion pose.

{King}
I never thought I'd see the day, but it's great to see these two together again, and not at each other's throats.

{JR}
Perhaps this sudden change in Layla is as real as it seems, I suppose only time will tell.

{Michael Cole}
I think I'm gonna be sick...what's Layla doing to her career? This isn't her!

Layla and Michelle share another to a good pop from the fans as both smile at one another, happy to finally bury the hatchet between them and perhaps set the stage for a reunion down the line. We soon fade away from this friendly display to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:34 am

Steel Cage Match

United States Championship Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Unitedstatestitle

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  RedemptionjackswaggerXWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Breakdownusshelley
Jack Swagger Vs Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:36 am

XWL's Redemption comes back from the commercial break and we don't see the usual overhead view of the crowd but what we see is John Morrison, the Intercontinental Champion and the man who will face the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho, sitting on a beach area, with a camera crew.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  8u8ZC

[John Morrison]: People have always looked at me and have never thought highly of me. They see the flashy pants, the glittery, cool, and expensive shades, the fur jacket, and my long, flowing hair. They also see the way I perform in the ring, my incorporation of Parkour, the flips, the kicks and they come to this bias conclusion. These individuals come to the conclusion that I belong as one of Shakira's backup dancers, that I'm nothing but a spot monkey, all I am capable of doing is fascinating the crowd with my moves, and that all I've being doing is devaluing the same championship I've been walking in the arena with for the past few months. You know who one of those people were? The Rock, Mr. Dwayne Johnson. The Rock didn't even get to know who I was as a person before he judged me, he stepped in front of that camera a couple weeks back and tried to ridicule me by calling me every popstar in the industry and then made the claim that I hadn't beaten one of the "big boys" yet.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  SR7Q5

[John Morrison]: I knew I still hadn't proven myself to people, I've defended my championship time after time but it's just not enough for some people. I took it upon myself to antagonize The Rock until he issued a challenge, finally it was my time to step up to the plate, by beating The Rock, no one could tell me that I couldn't hang with the "big boys". Last night at Dead Man's Hand, I gave it my complete all, I knew I had to everything to hush the naysayers. By the end of the night, I walked out still the Intercontinental Champion and no longer could people define me as the flamboyant Intercontinental Champion who couldn't hang with the "big boys", I defeated The Rock, one of the greatest of all-time in my opinion.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  9UyRL

[John Morrison]: Last night, I faced one of my greatest challanges, if not my greatest challenge of my career. Tonight, I think tonight will surpass that challenge when I not only defend my Intercontinental Championship against Seth Rollins but I attempt to capture the World Heavyweight Championship from one of my personal favorites, Chris Jericho. There's no doubt that he's at the top of the food chain right now and for me to beat him would not only cement my name in XWL history but yet again, I would prove again that I'm not just someone who can hang with the "big boys", I am one of the "big boys". But you know, no matter how much you prove yourself to some people, they just won't be convinced and I'm alright with that. As long as my fans out there are watching and are enjoying themselves, I'm happy, and hey, if I change a couple of people's minds, that's great, but that's not my focus tonight.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Smm6L

[John Morrison]: My focus for tonight is to make sure that whether I walk out as two champions, one champion, or no champion, I'm still entertaining the fans at the end of the day. I'm prepared for what comes my way, trust me. No matter what the end result is, I know I'll be proud of myself, I've been IC for almost six months now, and it's been a great journey that I hope to continue. I wouldn't mind being the World Heavyweight Champion either *John laughs* See you out there guys.

The camera pans out from John Morrison and slowly fades to black, can John Morrison retain his Intercontinental Championship in a ladder match against Seth Rollins or will his reign come to an end? Can he beat Chris Jericho and win the World Heavyweight Championship or will he fall short? Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow:  4/28/2013  -  5/5/2013  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption Supershow: 4/28/2013 - 5/5/2013
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next