Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013

Go down 
+11
submission machine
Adam
TheKrzyOne
Pats
#NOTSEME
Austin
Legal
Kyle
Zander
Stay✔
P.R Son
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 8sqsnMj

Live From - Las Vegas, Nevada XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 C0oM6xd

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: XWL Dead Mans Hand
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 RQ73BlQ

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 K4v3xTi

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 ZhsKjqQ

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 WWAAucd

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 W4KioZE

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 LHzwkZt

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 CzPXMbh

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 MDnns8K

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Jbdr22Z

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Cb1w0Ob

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 MJUJr8d

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 9SZcpmI

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 G8u7G4I

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 FPa9UF8

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 6Rsq7hz

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Hhx4J2p

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:47 am

Following an advertisement hyping a big surprise later on in the show, we head backstage into Vickie Guerrero's office which is quite chaotic at the moment. We hear bickering instantly, and we find out it's between opponents tonight, The Bella Twins, and Layla and Paige. They keep pointing at the wheel next to them, while Vickie looks like she's about to lose her cool and fast.

[Brie Bella]:
We should get to the spin wheel.

{Layla}
No we should!

[Nikki Bella]:
You? You'd break a hip just trying!

{Paige}
Enough! Layla and I deserve to spin the wheel, the stakes are far too great to waste it on two pathetically inferior divas like you two. Besides, we wouldn't you want you breaking a nail, that'd surely put a damper on your night.

[Brie Bella]:
Did anyone ask what you think, Casper? No? So shut up.

{Layla}
Don't tell her to shut up!

[Nikki Bella]:
Don't you tell my sister what she can't say!

{Vickie Guerrero}
Excuse me!!!!

Having enough of this bickering, Vickie finally chimes in, silencing the room in an instant.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Surely there's a better way to determine who should spin the wheel? I don't have time for this petty arguing, it doesn't matter who spins it, but if it's such a big deal to you, how about I think of a number in my head, and whoever guesses closest gets to spin?

[Brie Bella]:
That's not fair, Layla's hearing aid might malfunction and she'll think you chose her!

{Layla}
MY WHAT?!

[Nikki Bella]:
See!

{Layla}
Vickie, why not just let me spin it? I'm XWL's longes-

[Nikki Bella]:
Oh here we go! You're XWL's longest reigning Divas Champion in XWL history, you've made more history than everyone, you've been here since the very beginning, you've won lots of matches no one cares about or even remembers even when you bring them up...WE GET IT!

{Paige}
Certainly a lot more than you've done, Nikki. Even your sister has done more than you, I bet that stings don't it?

[Brie Bella]:
Hey! My title reign was just as much Nikki's as it was mine.

{Layla}
Well it's about time that you admit you're not good enough to get the job done alone.

[Nikki Bella]:
Will someone please just commit you to a home already!

{Vickie Guerrero}
EXCUSE ME!

{Paige}
Vickie, I'll say this as bluntly as I can, there's no reasoning with those divas, real women like myself and Layla, we understand you just want to get back to what you were doing, but they're the ones making a fuss about us wanting to invoke our right to spin the wheel.

[Brie Bella]:
Your right? Hello, we're in the match too ya' know!

{Vickie Guerrero}
Can't you all just figure this out on your own?

{Layla}
There's nothing to figure out, Bozo and Hozo need to just accept facts and let us spin it, we're going to eventually anyways, no sense in delaying the inevitable.

[Nikki Bella]:
You mean like your loss tonight?

[Brie Bella]:
Oh! Good one, Nikki.

[Nikki Bella]:
Thanks Brie, so like we were saying, you two just need to get lost, because it doesn't matter what it lands on, we'll beat you both without even breaking a sweat.

{Paige}
You? Beat someone like me?

[Brie Bella]:
Uh, she didn't stutter.

[Nikki Bella]:
Listen Vickie, the fair thing to do is to let us spin it.

{Vickie Guerrero}
How did you come to that conclusion, Nikki?

[Nikki Bella]:
Well, we are the actual team here, they're just a couple of wannabes.

{Layla}
Wannabes?

{Paige}
Who on Earth would wanna be like you two fools?

[Brie Bella]:
Um, EVERYONE?

{Layla}
UM, NO ONE?!

{Vickie Guerrero}
That's it! I've had it with you four, Brie, Nikki, you're not spinning the wheel.

[The Bella Twins]:
What?!

{Layla}
Aw, better luck next time, NOT!

Layla goes to high five Paige, but she just stares at her awkwardly, shaking her head, leaving Layla hanging.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Not so fast Layla, you two aren't spinning it either.

{Layla}
Huh?! But you just said they weren't.

{Vickie Guerrero}
They're not, but you're not either. Since you all refuse to settle this like adults, I'll spin the wheel.

They all seem annoyed by this, but Vickie walks to the wheel grabbing hold of it, then gives it a good spin.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Ns1aPw7

It continues spinning round and round, Vickie must have pushed it a little too hard because it's not showing any sign of stopping just yet.

[Nikki Bella]:
Oh my god hurry up already, we have to be at hair and makeup in like five minutes.

{Layla}
We wouldn't want YOU to miss that now would we, Nikki?

[Brie Bella]:
Hey! Casper, you better tell that mutt of yours to shut her mouth.

{Layla}
Will you stop calling her Casper!

[Nikki Bella]:
Tell her to to actually spend a day in the sunlight for a change then. Seriously, it's almost hard to look at you, I can't tell who's more disgusting, Paige and her pasty exterior, or Layla and her winkles that go for miles and miles!

{Layla}
Wrinkles? That's called having a normal face, but I guess with all of the surgical enhancements you've had you wouldn't know that.

[Nikki Bella]:
That's it! I'm sick of you bad mouthing my good looks you jealous bitch!

Nikki suddenly takes off her heel, catching Brie by surprise, as well as Paige, then flings it right at Layla, who ducks it, Paige swipes it back, away from her, and it bounces off the wheel, slowing it down to the point that it's near finished spinning. All eyes in the room direct to the wheel in it's final moments, it passes a tables, it barely makes it past a trading places match, it just misses a submissions match, and it NEARLY lands on a lumberjack match....but it moves just an inch more, landing on .... A STEEL CAGE MATCH! Layla and Paige seem quite pleased by the unexpected outcome, while Nikki and Brie's jaws have dropped, and they aren't uttering a single word.

{Vickie Guerrero}
There you have it ladies, a steel cage match, good luck.

Brie and Nikki seem quite nervous by the thought of it, and Layla and Paige take full advantage of that each forming a smirk before walking off together, leaving us to get one last look at the nervous expressions developing on the faces of The Bella Twins.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:46 pm

With a quick advertisement from our sponsors out of the way we're taken backstage where Ted DiBiase is shown walking the halls, not yet geared up his match later with Cody Rhodes, he spots the camera, then adverts his gaze away from it, clearly not interested in speaking to anyone right now, but that doesn't stop Tony Dawson from appearing out of nowhere and approaching Ted DiBiase.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 NzzXS9Q

{Tony Dawson}
Ted! Wait!

He sighs, stopping for a second, despite not wanting to, even though he's had a drastic change in personality recently, he's still far too kind to just keep walking when someone speaks to him.

{Ted DiBiase}
Hey Tony....listen I really gotta-

{Tony Dawson}
I was wondering if I could get a quick word with you?

{Ted DiBiase}
The thing is, I'd love to....but I gotta go take care of some business.

{Tony Dawson}
It'll only take a minute.

Ted tries to still say no, but finally after a second or so of silence he sighs.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 RnoNVKI

{Ted DiBiase}
Ah what the hell, she can wait five more minutes.

{Tony Dawson}
She? Were you on your way to meet up with your wife?

{Ted DiBiase}
God no! I mean I wish I was, hardly get to see her since I'm on the road so much, but Vickie wanted me to stop by her office before I got ready.

{Tony Dawson}
Did she say why?

{Ted DiBiase}
Yeah apparently I wasn't good enough to give a job to for seven miserable months....BUT I'm good enough to spin some stupid wheel.

{Tony Dawson}
Do you have any thoughts as for what type of match you and Cody might be competing in tonight?

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 XOo4pZ4

{Ted DiBiase}
Personally, I don't really give a damn. I just want him in that ring, I don't care what kind of bells and whistles are thrown into it, I just wanna beat the holy hell out of him and rearrange his pretty little face until it's not so pretty anymore. whether I have to climb a ladder, scale a cage, force the sum bitch to tap out, keep him down for a count of ten, or drop his ass through a table, IT DOESN'T MATTER! Because when the night is over, there won't be a soul alive that recognizes that creepy little bastard, and THAT I can guarantee you.

{Tony Dawson}
Wait, before you go, why exactly are you so....different? I understand you've been through a lot, and I commend you for being here tonight as living proof that it does get better but-

{Ted DiBiase}
What did you just say? That it gets, better?

{Tony Dawson}
Well yes, you're finally back on the roster like you wanted to be for so long.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 JrbQTHC

{Ted DiBiase}
When did I say it got better? I don't know if you realize it or not, but I've still got a crazy bitch pulling the strings of another puppet and all because she STILL doesn't think I belong here, and I haven't been booked all month! Everyone from the top guys, to the new guys that don't even last a full week...they got booked, where was my match? Am I really back? I've had to handle my own arrangements, no one's told me what the hell I'm doing every time I've arrived at the arena the several weeks, I look on the white board in the back, I see all these names in a match, and nowhere is Ted DiBiase to be found on that! I've been itching to get back into competition, I wanna start my climb back to the top, but Vickie's not booking me. So what the hell am I supposed to be "happy" about? Oh sure I'm back, she can't fire me again, even though we all know she wants to, but I'm just wasting away, and I know it's only been a month, but there's no excuse for it. Either I'm back or I'm not, don't just leave me sitting on the sidelines every week.

{Tony Dawson}
There was actually a rumor going around that you requested some time to recover from your Hell in a Cell match, and the attack from Cody Rhodes.

{Ted DiBiase}
Why the hell would I do that? I've spent eight months on the shelf, not because of an injury, not because of a personal request, but because I was fired...naturally I'd wanna be thrown back into the mix as soon as freaking possible, does that not make sense to you?

{Tony Dawson}
It does, but...

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 CiZIK5o

{Ted DiBiase}
But what? There's no excuse for it, finally after four weeks of nothing, I get something, and you know what? I'm gonna make the most of it, I'm going to show Vickie that leaving me off the card every week is not only stupid, it won't be tolerated anymore. If I have to start inserting myself into matches, I will! I'm done playing games, I'm here to be the best, and Cody, your best won't be good enough to stop me from making an example of you. You'll be a warning for the next sap that thinks it's smart to follow the orders of a bitter tyrant. So Cody I know you're watching this from the future in your hospital bed, battered, beaten, disfigured, you name it, you are it...and I know you're kicking yourself right now for not taking me more seriously...you thought I was an easy target, a way to see out your weird obsession with being some type of savior...but as you already know now, you've once again failed at achieving that delusional moniker. So I want you to look in my eyes right now...

Ted gets closer to the camera, showing his face in full, and his eyes are the main focus of this shot, intensely staring into the lens Ted remains silent, letting his gaze do the talking...

{Ted DiBiase}
You're looking at a man that's more focused and determined than he's ever been. I want you to ask yourself one question, was it worth it?

Before Tony can even get in a word, Ted heads off in the direction he was first heading in, Tony's left with his own thoughts, but the cameras choose to follow Ted, perhaps to find out what the wheel will land on since he's obviously heading to do that now. He passes some closed doors along the way in his short journey, sees Vickie's office at the end of the hall and clears his throat before continuing onward. DiBiase approaches the shut door, then goes to grab the handle to pull it open, but that's when it suddenly comes flying open smacking him right in the face knocking him back against the wall! He shouts out "What the hell?!" while dazed from the unexpected meeting with that metal door, and that cues the person that did it to come strolling out of Vicki's office with an arrogant smirk on his face, and that man is Cody Rhodes!

{Cody Rhodes}
You should really watch where you're going there, Theodore.

He cackles to himself before ending with a slight grin. Before Ted can do anything, out walks Vickie Guerrero beside Cody, and she lightly laughs at what she sees.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Just sitting around doing nothing are we, Ted? Shouldn't you be getting ready for your first match back?

{Cody Rhodes}
Vickie show some compassion, he's obviously realized that he hasn't got a single
chance of leaving tonight as the victor and he's regretting accepting my challenge, I understand Ted. I understand, but I don't care. I've said it many times before, I hate you, everything you stand for, everything you are, and I'll show you just how far that hatred goes in our match tonight, because it's not just any match, no...it's a quite fitting one if I do say so myself...with your contract signed in your own blood, it's only right that your first match, brings you a familiar feeling. A feeling of fright, a feeling of pain, the feeling of your own blood dripping down your face, suffocating as it pools around you, that Theodore is your fate tonight.

Both Cody and Vickie share a dastardly smile, while Ted just stares up silently, his fists tightly balled up, and his eyes intently on theirs.

{Vickie Guerrero}
In case he wasn't clear enough, the wheel landed on a First Blood Match. Now isn't that interesting? Good luck Ted, because you'll need just that to come even close to defeating Cody tonight.

They smirk almost at the exact same time, then head off together, leaving Ted sitting there against the wall, left only with the thoughts running through his head. But leaving the viewer with slight confusion as to why he didn't let Cody have it just then.

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:27 pm

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Be12

[[Punk]]:: Many people are curious about my actions last week, they are wondering why I would dive into a person’s private and personal life all for the sake of winning a match. You can question my tactics as some of you already have but what you cannot argue with is results, what you can’t argue with is reality because Christian’s head will not be in the game right now, in fact we haven’t heard from dear old Christian since. You can claim that my plan will backfire and that all I have really achieved is poking the bear and I would expect such naivety from you people because you truly don’t see the bigger picture. Christian will be seeing red tonight, he will be coming for my head and he will be swinging for the fences and with that he will make mistake after mistake, after mistake and when you make a mistake in that ring it is costly but when you make a mistake in that ring when you’re against the Best in the World it’s a death sentence.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Be7

[[Punk]]:: You can’t go into a match with your head not in the game against anyone, but doing that against the likes of CM Punk is threatening to your career and all tonight is going to prove is exactly what I have been saying over the course of the month and that is that Christian does not deserve to step foot in the ring with the likes of me, Christian does not deserve to be Mr. Money in the Bank and that Christian will never become World Heavyweight Champion. You can try and put a little spin on this all you want so that I will get what you all truly think that I deserve and that my plan will blow up in my face and that I am a few moments away from finally being shut up but what your thinking right now is a dream, it is no more than a fairy tale and the reality of the situation is that I will not be beaten tonight because I can not be defeated, I can’t and I won’t because I am the best damn Wrestler on this planet today and nobody has the skills and tools to stop me.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Be8

[[Punk]]:: I’m going to fall back onto the cliché and tell Christian personally that it’s nothing personal, it was just business but I just want you to know that I would do it again in a heartbeat for two reasons. One is to gain the reaction that I have gained, to keep the advantages that I have taken for my own and to make you an easier challenge than you already were, I don’t want to remind you of the past because all it will do is bring a bitter and vile taste in your mouth but let me remind you that every time you and I have stepped in that ring together, yours truly has come out on top. Every time you have took it upon yourself to step into my ring with the Best in the World you have ended out on your back in the middle of the ring, looking up at the lights while I remain standing tall with my arm raised high in the air for the World to see and now you’re in some fantasy land where you think everything will work out fine and that the story will be different but I’m going to bring you back to reality, because it’s the same story being told and it’s going to be the very same ending and no matter how hard you fight, no matter what you try the ending will remain the same, your efforts are all trivial because the truth of the matter is that you can’t beat me because I am better than you.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Be5

[[Punk]]:: The second reason is to see your wife again… I wasn’t lying when I told you that you were a very lucky man. Don’t you think for one second that the footage ended where it cut off, the things I have seen of your wife you wouldn’t believe and I have heard that it was an absolute honour to get that footage, so your pain and your misery has brought joy to quite a select few people so try not to look so glum. Honestly I would be surprised if you even showed up here tonight, I imagine you will be at home tonight hiding your wife in the corner like some child trying to hide his favourite toy from his friends. However, if you are stupid enough to actually show your face here tonight, you better be prepared for the biggest fight of your life because if you want to perform a miracle, if you want to somehow do the impossible and unimaginable and achieve your dream by defeating me you’re going to have to bring your best, you’re going to have to be on top form but everything you put into the match will all be in vain because your hopes and your dreams will never become a reality and just one more thing, I hope that you have your wife real close tonight, I hope she is away in some safe place that you only know of and that you have one eye on her at all times because Christian, you can never be too sure about who’s watching.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:48 pm

*Dead Man's Hand returns and Todd Grisham is seen standing by with Mr. Money In The Bank, Christian. *

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 TabooTuesdayExtras007

[Todd Grisham] Christian, later tonight you are scheduled to go toe to toe with CM Punk but what everyone wants to know, what is your reaction to what happened last week? When CM Punk and his friend, Paul Heyman, went to-

[Christian] Now Todd, we won't have to repeat what happened last week. Everyone saw it, everyone in America, Canada, England, Ireland, and any other country who gets XWL live on their televisions. What we saw last week was something that I didn't think Punk could stoop to, I'd expected something like that from Heyman considering the fat little worm he is, but I didn't expect something like that to come from CM Punk and frankly, if a girl on this planet actually liked him and actually wanted to marry that piece of trash from Chicago, I would have done the same thing, but no one wants that. And I'm sure you'd agree with this, but everyone is probably asking themselves "I expected Christian to be more upset, angry, maybe even raging and throwing a typical little fit of his." Don't be scared, you thought that too, didn't you?

*Todd nods his head before Christian begins to speak again.*

[Christian] I don't look at this as an attempt to make me weaker, get myself focused off of the match or anything. I see this as my opportunity to have more of a reason to beat the crap out of Punk even more. This is adding fuel to the fire, Todd, and we all know what happens when you play with fire, right? You get burned, you get burned bad and Punk is going to be the one who's playing with the fire. He may be the "best in the world" and to certain extents, I'd agree with him. He can always bring up points in arguments that could be used to poke you and get you angry. He can alwa- Well, not always, back up what he says in that ring. But he can back that up a good percent of the time with whatever it may be about. But you can't be the best at something for forever because eventually, someone will come along who is better then the best. And that, despite me being a little older then CM Punk, that man is me.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 TabooTuesdayExtras030

[Christian] Punk is just like any other man that I've fought, he is just like every other man who wouldn't learn that doubting me is one of the biggest mistakes you could make. I've had people like John Morrison say they were better then me but by the end of things, I was the one with the briefcase in hand while he was stuck in the lonely depths of the Intercontinental Championship scene. I've had people like Torrie Wilson and her own little Chia Pet, Carlito, think they could beat me and by the end of it, I made Jeremy Borash a winner. I won him a date with Torrie Wilson, which I heard went great for him, so you're welcome Jeremy. Punk, Punk is just like every other man who has doubted me except his vision is crowded by ego and all he can see is his ego. Does it look like "Christian’s head isn't in the game right now?" No, I'm more focused then ever because that wasn't a distraction to steer me away from victory. That was adding fuel to the fire and like I said, when you mess with the fire Punk then you're sure to be burned.

[Todd Grisham] And Punk said just a little bit ago that-

[Christian] Yeah, I heard him, and I know Punk, I am a very lucky man indeed. I don't blame you for wanting to look at my wife because she is better then any little tramp you'd get. But she is a trophy and a trophy isn't mean to be shown off to everyone, a trophy is meant to cherish and I'm going to cherish that trophy as much as I'll cherish the win I'm going to claim tonight against CM Punk. So Punk, I suggest you go and talk to that not so little of a manager of yours and try to come up with a new strategy when going into tonight's match. You thought you had all this figured out but the tides have changed and you are stuck and you won't know what to do unless you try to figure things out once again. I'll see you out there, Punk, and I'll be sure to see you on that mat after I beat you. And then I'll be sure that once I beat you, I'll be sure to call my wife and ask her to clean off a spot on my shelf to place my World Heavyweight Championship.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:52 pm

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Ross-y-lawler

[J.R]: Ladies & Gentlemen, we hope you are enjoing Dead Man's Hand PPV as much as we are and we have a lot more exciting action to bring you tonight.

[King]: You said it J.R, we still have yet to see Cody Rhodes Vs Ted Dibiase, CM Punk vs Christian and better yet we still get to see the World Heavyweight Championship put on the line when current World Champion Y2J Chris Jericho goes head to head with the MOH leader Dean Amrose.

[J.R]: We have already seen a new Champion crowned in Alex Shelley, will we see another later on in the evening? I hope you stay with us to find out because it is billed to be a Blockbuster main event that you're not going to want to mis...

Before J.R is able to finish his sentance the lights in the arena flicker on and off, becoming dimmer with every time until they too eventually switch off and the broadcast turns to black, the no signal sound begins ringing through TV screens all around the World until...

The broadcast suddenly returns to normal, both King and J.R have a puzzled look on their face and are desperately seeking a reason from their headsets or from the staff at ringside.

[J.R]: Sorry folks, we appeared to have a minor tecknical difficulty but we are being told now by the technical staff backstage that there was some kind of interference with the video feed but not to worry because they are on top of the situation and that it will not happen again. We hope you continue to enjoy this great PPV.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:12 pm

*Dead Man Hand's returns and a familiar theme begins to play throughout the arena.*

*The fans in the arena burst into cheers as the theme of the CeNation leader begins to play throughout the arena. The fans await for the intro of Cena's theme to come to an end and as it ends and kicks into the main part of the theme, John Cena comes darting out from the back. The fans in the audience continue to cheer as Cena taunts a little bit, attempting to pump the crowd up a little bit before making his way to the top of the stage. He stands there, looking out into the sold out crowd, obviously glad to be back. He turns to his right, looking at the camera man who stands near him. He uses his finger to point at him before saying something to the camera.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_18th_March_2013_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_mp4_000161127

[John Cena] I bet you missed me as much as they did. I wouldn't even blame you.

*Cena looks back at the ring, eyes locked, as his emotion begins to change to a more serious look. he begins to raise his right arm into a saluting position.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_18th_March_2013_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_mp4_000165031

*Cena begins to raise his right arm to his cap, keeping it there for a second before throwing it down and making a dash to the ring.*

[Michael Cole] Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and as you can tell, we have the returning John Cena joining us. This should be great, wouldn't you agree, Ross?

[Jim Ross] Well knowing you, I know you're being sarcastic. I for one am looking forward to this. We've had a great night so far, crowning a new United States Championship crowned and many of great matches and we still have a great night ahead of us.

[Jerry Lawler] I've got to agree with you there, JR. We've got a First Blood match between Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes to look forward too. We've got a World Heavyweight Championship match between Dean Ambrose and Chris Jericho to look forward to. So much good stuff.

[Michael Cole] You know, I hope Cody wins. Wouldn't you agree? I mean, he's done so much for this company, Ted can just lose for once in his career.

[Jerry Lawler] Hey, Cole.

[Michael Cole] Yeah?

[Jerry Lawler] Shut up, will you?

[Jim Ross] Either way, that match should be good. We saw blood flow in this little feud once before and we are going to see it once again. But for now, we get to hear the return speech of John Cena! This should be good.

*John Cena slides into the ring, not wasting any time getting to his feet as he taunts before running off the ropes, following it up with throwing his hat out to the fans who hold their arms up. He begins to walk around the ring a little bit, embracing the positive reaction he is getting on his return as he awaits for a certain part of his theme to hit. As he does, he turns around and raises his arms up into the air with his signature hand symbol thrown high in the air.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_18th_March_2013_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_mp4_000215782

*Cena lowers his arms as a worker from ringside hands him a microphone. He doesn't speak, he stands there as he awaits for his theme and the crowd to die down. After a little bit of time, he begins to raise his microphone to speak.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_18th_March_2013_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_mp4_000293493

[John Cena] For three months, three months that felt like three years, I was forced to sit at home and watch this show from a far. Week in and week, Redemption or Breakdown, It never mattered. Week in and week out I'd see the superstars and the divas walk out from the back and the one thought that kept racing through my head was "Damn, I wish that was me!" And after three long months of waiting, training in the gym, sitting at home and eating as many bowls of fruity pebbles as I possibly could, I can now say. The champ is back!

*The fans cheer for Cena as he pauses before speaking once more.*

[John Cena] And let me just say it now, the reaction that I got when I decided to make my way out here was surprising. I was like "Whoa! Do they really know who this guy is? The guy who hasn't really done anything huge for this company in like four years?" Seriously though, John Cena hasn't really ever been that big of a name since the year 2009 when he was United States Champion at one point and World Heavyweight Champion at one point. Don't get me wrong, I loved that reaction you all gave me, it was just completely unexpected as I thought people got off the Cena train years ago and decided to board the DiBiase train instead but man, I guess it's possible to be on two trains at once from the way things seem. I guess it's true that once a member of the CeNation, always a member of the CeNation.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_18th_March_2013_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_mp4_000296696

[John Cena] You all have never gave up on me despite the numerous amounts of times where I promised I'd win a match, a championship, a briefcase, you name it and I've probably promised to win it at some point but eventually lost. Yet, you all still never gave up home in me. Now not to make a moment like this seem all sappy or anything, but I've got to thank you for that and I think it is time for us to make another promise. Two promises actually, because I'm going to promise to back up this promise if it is the last thing I'll do. But back to my first promise, it's the typical promise that every wrestler says when he steps into the company or returns from an injury or whatever it may be. I'm going to promise to each and every member of my CeNation that this time will be different. This time I won't blow it when it comes to winning the big one. This time, when I step into the ring with the big one on the line, you best bet that I'm going to rewrite history and show all of you why they call me the champ.

*Cena lowers his microphone and looks down at his waist as if a championship was there before looking up at the fans before raising his microphone.*

[John Cena] Maybe I could even bring back my "The Champ Is Here" t-shirt which had the arrow pointing down to a championship which could probably be found somewhere on the internet considering they aren't made anymore.... For now that is, we could be seeing them make a comeback in due time. We'd just have to wait and see how things turn out first before I come out with yet another T-Shirt.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_18th_March_2013_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_mp4_000300500

[John Cena] All jokes aside, it's time to move back on to more serious matters. Within the past three years I have failed not only myself, but all of you, far too many times and I want that to stop now. United States Championship match at Final Stand IV against Shawn Michaels, lost that. Money In the Bank match at Final Stand IV against five other superstars, lost that. World Heavyweight Championship match at Eye for an Eye 2012, lost that. I have so much stress building up on my shoulders and it's boiling down to one of two things. Either give up and let the stress collapse on me and let myself and each and every one of you down. Or my second option, do what I always do. Do what I've done for years now and continue to do it until the day I die. Never give up! Never back down! Never quit!

*The crowd cheers.*

[John Cena] And if you know me, you'll know which option I'll choose. I won't just me fighting through this on my own, I want each and every one of you to fight this with me. So I suggest to all you loyal CeNation followers, prepare for battle because as I fight my way to the top of this company, I'm bringing all of you with me. You stuck by me since the very beginning and I want you to stick my be to the very end. Through any obstacle, through any road block, we will conquer them and we will once again bring home the XWL World Heavyweight Cham-

{{{???}}}
Excuse us..

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-04-23at70335PM_zps316d9b64

The crowd begins to boo as Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter appear on the titantron.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-04-23at70409PM_zps9bde5607

{{Zeb Colter}}
My name is Zeb Colter, and this is Jack Swagger. We are true Americans… We've been listening to your tear-jerking return speech John, thanking these people for having your back, apologizing for failing them. Well, you've got it all wrong. You didn't fail these people, they failed you. Look around at the "CeNation" you hold so dearly. Take a good look.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-04-23at70422PM_zps06c4da71

*Zeb pauses as John looks around at the crowd, they begin to chant "Cena, Cena, Cena!!".*

{{Zeb Colter}}
They may be chanting your name, but that doesn't mean they are your true fans. You stand for Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect. You're the first man to support the Troops. You've helped out more with Make a Wish than anyone in this company. There really isn't one bad bone in your body is there? You're the perfect example for the kids of America right?… Wrong. You've let these people, the CeNation, take over your life. No longer do you care about your country, heck, a terrorist attack happened in the same state that you were born in and rather then speak about that, rather then let out all your rage towards the perpetrator, you thank them. By thanking this audience, you're thanking the terrorists that bombed the Boston Marathon John Cena. You're shaking hands with the enemy. And I'm not saying that one of those two terrible men are in this audience. But at the rate this country is welcoming Un-Americans with open arms, letting them enter our workforce, our towns, our lives, without a moments hesitation, who knows? Maybe one of these people wearing your T-Shirt might just be responsible for the bombing of 2014. The true Americans wearing Swagger's shirts, holding up signs supporting our cause, they are the people who you should be thanking, they are the people who will do whatever it takes to keep this country safe.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-04-23at70440PM_zpsb6840aae

{{{Jack Swagger}}}
We The People.

{{Zeb Colter}}
But all the people wearing your shirts, they are Un-Americans, and the ones that call themselves Americans? They sympathize for the Un-Americans, they think to themselves, he seems nice enough, why not share this country with him? They let these future terrorists walk around, they allow them to destroy this country. I won't have it! I'm a true American!!! Hustle, Loyalty, Respect, well John, if you respected this country one bit you would stop thanking the CeNation, and start changing them, start saving them and this country!!

*The crowd boos Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger as they stop speaking, leaving the next move up to John Cena who stands in the ring.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 ExOZsYj

[John Cena] I don't know if it's just me, but this picture I'm seeing doesn't look right. I mean, just look at it. We have this man, Zeb Colter, who walks around with some sort of Squirrel on his face while basically preaching to us about how terrorist are bad and Americans are good. And the part that doesn't get me is that we have Jack Swagger, a man who calls himself An All American American, who butchers the English language most of the time he speaks. I know making fun of that lisp is so two thousand and ten but c'mon, it's hard to just not ignore it. All jokes aside, why now? Why is it that in this multiple hour long broadcast, you and Jack Swagger felt it was the need to continue your little rant when it was our time. The CeNation's time. Couldn't you have gone and interupted like, I don't know, anyone else?

{{Zeb Colter}}
Well Mr. Cena, you see-

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 UBL5JAp

[John Cena] No, stop right there, let me finish that sentence for you. "You see, we are trying to get our message across and we are trying to take back America" which would obviously lead Jack Swagger into saying "We... The People!" And I can agree, We the people would like both of you to just shut up! *The crowd pops for Cena as he says that. Zeb doesn't look too pleased as he begins to speak but is cut off by John Cena.* Wait, I wasn't just finished. We, the American members of the CeNation, would like for you two to shut up! We, the Hispanic members of the CeNation, would like for you two to shut up! We, the Canadian members of the CeNation, would like you two to shut up! We, each and every member of the CeNation would like for you two to shut up! And it's as simple as that, either step up to the plate or shut your mouthes. Bring yourself and your little boy toy, Jack Swagger, down to this ring and step up to the plate or just close your mouths, shut down the video feed, and be quiet so the CeNation can celebrate like we were before you two decided to crash the party.

{{Zeb Colter}}
We tried John.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-04-23at70446PM_zpsc7142bb1

{{{Jack Swagger}}}
We warned you.

{{Zeb Colter}}
You seemed like you had the potential to be a True American. I was wrong. Now we're going to crush you and the CeNation that you hold so dearly. You might "Never Give Up" but True Americans like Jack Swagger "Never Give In". You might have the CeNation on your side but we have all the True-Americans, not only of the present, but of the past, all of the founding fathers are chanting; "Swagger, Swagger, Swagger" because they know that in order for our voices to be heard we need to go through you first. And that's exactly what we're going to do. We're here to stop terrorism, we're here to rid this country of potential terrorists like the ones that bombed the Boston Marathon, the longer they feel welcome here in our country, the less safe our homeland becomes. If you can't see that Cena, if you can't support us, then you've become one of them. Next Redemption I have a challenge for you. Jack Swagger versus John Cena. USA Patriot versus a Sympathizer. What do you say?

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Q9v6Jw2

[John Cena] Not only do I get the chance to have a match on my return match to XWL, but I also get to beat the crap out of Jack Swagger. Sounds like a win-win situation to me so hey, I accept. And just to let you know, I'm not just doing this for myself, but I'm doing this for all the Americans who aren't as arrogant and self-centered as you two are. If you were out here now, I'd say let the games begin but hiding behind the camera, you guys make it work. So next Redemption will be a day I just can't wait to live. Not just for myself, but for every member of the CeNation out there. We, myself and every member of the CeNation will be ready for next week because when you step into that ring, you'll be stepping into enemy territory. We will be ready to bring the war to you and once we dispose of you, then our homelands will once again be safe now that we won't have to deal with either of you.

*The crowd cheers for Cena as Zeb and Swagger don't seem to amused.*

[John Cena] And you can bet every penny, peso, pound, every other money currency around the world, that you'll be crying to Zeb once we are done with you.

{{Zeb Colter}}
We're not afraid of you Cena. Just like we weren't afraid to put Jack Swagger's contract on the line tonight, we aren't afraid of you. Americans, True Americans, Never Give In. You can run your mouth all you want, after all these people will cheer for you no matter what you say, but we will not be intimidated. It's the American way. You "Never Back Down" because you have a cushion to fall into, your name, your fame, but Jack Swagger? He doesn't have that luxury, his courage come from where it matters John, Jack Swagger is a True American, Jack Swagger is going to defeat you for..

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-04-23at70450PM_zpsdfa6219b

{{{Jack Swagger}}}
We The People!! We The People!! We The People!!

*The crowd boos as the titantron with Swagger and Colter on it fades to black, leaving Cena in the ring. We then fade to the next segment of the night.*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:47 am

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Cb1w0Ob

And XWL Dead Man's Hand in Sin City comes back from the break where Paige and Layla are seen in the steel cage, certainly wasting no time to get down to the ring and strategize on ways to win this match. As they know, the only way to win the match is by pinfall, submission, escaping the cage or through the steel cage door, how will Layla and Paige attempt to win?

{JR}
Layla and Paige wasted no time getting to this ring, there's no doubt in my mind that they aren't ready for a fight.

{King}
I agree JR, I can't wait to see how this one turns out.

{Michael Cole}
I like all four ladies, I don't know what side to pick.

Layla and Paige are shown stretching when the music of their opponents begins to play. . .

{Lillian Garcia}
The following contest is a steel cage match where the only way to win the match is by pinfall, submission, or escaping the cage. Introducing first, from Scottsdale Arizona, Brie and Nikki Bella, The Bella Twins!

Out come Brie and Nikki Bella to a chorus of boos from Las Vegas as they strut to the top of the ramp. Both divas stare down at Layla and Paige although both pairs of divas views are obstructed by the cage. Brie and Nikki Bella twirl at the top of the ramp and give a little extra twirl at the end, which gets a few whistles from the crowd.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 VTv7NBs

Nikki and Brie bella soon stop twirling and stand-still at the top of the ramp. The reality is settling in, these two divas are about to compete in a steel cage match with two divas who have it out for them, the Bellas are at best worried just a bit, Paige and Layla do not scare the Bellas at all. Nikki and Brie put on their most serious faces as they make their way down the ramp, they might look like two divas who aren't tough to handle but surely, the Bellas are just the opposite.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 AdfKnGn

The Bellas get to the ring and stop by the steel cage. Brie feels the steel wall and immediately, chills are sent up her spine. This same demonic structure has broken careers as well as made them, there is no doubt this match will be a brutal one. The crowd continues booing Brie and Nikki which causes Brie to change the expression on her face to one filled with attitude.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Z9VoUCg

Brie and Nikki walk over and through the steel cage doot and get into Layla and Paige face, hopefully trying to intimidate them but it doesn't work. Lillian Garcia picks the microphone back up.

{Lillian Garcia}
And their opponents, from Miami, Florida, Layla and from Norwich, England, Paige.

{JR}
We're about to kick off The Brits and The Bellas, going head-to-head.

{King}
It's a fight that has been brewing over the weeks, the constant bickering, the constant backstage attacks, interference in matches, this is what it comes to.

{Michael Cole}
This match should be a classic, I believe Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Layla, and Paige have the ability to make this match worth watching, let's watch and see.

The cage door is locked shut, The Bellas take refuge in the far right corner, while The Brits take the far left, each woman gets close to their partner, perhaps discussing some last minute game plans, especially since they surely didn't expect the wheel to decide that this would be a Steel Cage match. Referee surround all sides of the cage, while one has taken his position inside of it inbetween both teams, this match can end in a variety of ways, they could try to escape out the door, over the wall, or if they have the opportune moment they could even go for a pinfall, but with the added numbers inside such a small area you can guarantee this one is going to be hectic from the get go.

{JR}
There they are folks, these four women have had quite the issues with each other, The Bellas calling Paige and Layla nothing more than "wannabes" where as XWL's resident Brits have stated on a number of occasions that they feel they're better than Brie and Nikki, so it's all up to this match for one team to shut the other one up.

{Michael Cole}
I'm torn, I love Layla and Paige, they've proven to be quite the unexpected treat in the divas division as far as pairings go, but The Bella Twins are blood, and perhaps their bond may be stronger than the one Paige and Layla recently found with each other.

{King}
Maybe, but you forget Layla and Paige have yet to be beaten in a tag team situation, they're undefeated as a team, whereas The Bella's win loss record alone, seems to be better than their record as a team, which is certainly interesting to say the least.

{JR}
But with the added environment surrounding them that is a Steel Cage, there are many ways this match could go, but off the top of my head I can't for the life of me tell you which I see happening.

Suddenly the bell sounds and this match is now officially underway! Brie and Nikki share in a high five real quick, perhaps to boost each other's confidence, but it only seemed to have annoyed their opponents, but not to the point where they're angry, but the point that they look at one another, then Layla and Paige mockingly with huge exaggerated smiles on their face share a high five as well to a surprising pop from the fans here in Las Vegas. Brie's jaw drops at the blatant imitation, she and Nikki look at one another, then suddenly smirk before they both back up a step then jump up extending their butts outward and shout "BOOTY BUMP!" obviously mocking Layla by double booty bumping the steel cage wall. Paige stares at them with a "Did you seriously just do that?" look, while Layla sarcastically applauds them.

{JR}
A rather unorthodox way of kicking this match off, it seems like we have an old fashioned round of anything you can do I can do better.

{King}
Though I'm not sure if booty bumping the cage is good for the posterior.

{Michael Cole}
They did a wonderful job, bravo Brie, good job Nikki!

Brie and Nikki take a moment to showboat about doing Layla's move "better" than her, they turn to each other loudly saying "OHHHHH THAT'S RIGHT!" before high fiving again, but as they back around, Paige comes charging at them with a wicked clothesline knocking The Bella down with one shot! They fall to the mat, dazed for a moment, but they try to get back up as quick as they can, they first choose to sit up, the wind temporarily knocked out of them, suddenly we hear "BOOTY BUMP!" from another voice, and the very next second Layla's shown connecting a huge booty bump to the back of both Bella's heads, almost knocking them forward, but the action isn't over there, because once Layla connects, Paige comes rebounding off the ropes, sliding down into a double basement style drop kick knocking The Bellas back down.

{King}
Talk about team work! That was certainly quite the combo of moves there from the tag-team of Layla and Paige.

{Michael Cole}
I gotta admit that was pretty nice, Layla showed them how it's done, and then Paige showed them a thing or two as well.

{JR}
The Brits have found an early advantage, they're in control, but can they keep it?

Paige quickly covers Brie while Layla covers Nikki exactly at the same time for a double quick pin...

But The Bellas aren't about to lose that quickly, they kick out in a mirrored fashion, still disoriented and frustrated about not being in control, Paige quickly points to the corner at Layla, they share a glance then Paige steps behind Brie and Nikki insulting them as they try to use each other to both stand up at the same time....but that proves to be exactly what Layla and Paige saw coming because once they're nearly on their feet, Layla runs over to the corner, jumping off the mat onto the bottom rope, catches herself gripping onto the top rope, then jumps up again completely the double jump by landing now on the middle rope, she then rebounds off with a springboard cross body, The Bellas stand, see what's coming, then each back off in the opposite direction, and now Layla with no way stop herself comes flying at Paige, but with some quick thinking of her own, catches Layla as she arrives at her, then with an impressive showing of strength sends her partner flying back with a fallaway slam rottating her back into the initially planned cross body into the unsuspecting Bella Twins!

{Michael Cole}
Oh my!

{JR}
Bah gawd! Now THAT folks was impressive team work.

{King}
They really do have an unexpected chemistry together, The Bellas might be in trouble!

The fans are on their feet after that one, they're cheering that incredible counter and how it played out, Layla and Paige share a friendly grin at one another, obviously proud of how the other was able to keep the momentum in their favor even when it looked like they were about to lose their early period of control. Nikki and Brie have backed themselves almost against one of the walls surrounding them, clearly they're not at all happy about not even getting in a single move yet, so they try to each grab the rope next to them, to pull themselves up, though still helping the along the way so they stand at the same time and no one's left behind. But while they're doing this Layla and Paige have taken a stance behind them, each readying for something, perhaps another unique double team move...Brie stands finally, so does Nikki, they turn around....Paige raises her leg up, then so does Layla, they continue for a double super kick of stunning proportions, but they're caught by a surprise when their feet are literally caught by The Bellas, Nikki has Paige's foot, and Brie has Layla's they kick their other leg out from under them, interlock them grip with one another, then use that double strength to catapult The Brits off the mat and straight into the unforgiving steel cage wall!

{JR}
Good heavens!

{Michael Cole}
Yes! I mean....No!!! I...Good job Bellas! Come on Layla! You got this Paige!

{King}
You know eventually you're going to have to pick a side, Cole.

{JR}
If not for your sanity's sake, for our sake.

{Michael Cole}
Unlike you two I'm unbiased.

{King}
No, you're as biased as it gets, you're just biased for both teams and you're gonna wear yourself out!

{JR}
Nonetheless that was a very smart counter on behalf of The Bella Twins, they used their environment around them to finally gain control of this match, and I'm not so sure that Layla and Paige will be getting up any time soon, their skulls bounced off that wall in a sickening way.

The Bella Twins get up and begin to smirk at their opponents as they hold their heads. The Bellas take a gracious bow at Layla and Paige and shout "Flawless!", imitating Layla's time in her old infamous group, Laycool. Brie walks over to Layla while Nikki walks over to Paige and both Bellas pick up each diva by the hair. Brie tosses Layla to the turnbuckle diagonal to her and Nikki follows suit. Both divas back into the turnbuckle corners opposite of their opponents. Brie Bella charges toward Layla while Nikki charges towards Paige and both jump on the middle rope, shouting "Bella baby!", followed by a monkey flip, that sends The British duo flying into the center of the ring. Brie and Nikki Bella walk over slowly to The Brits and drop down slowly with confidence, as if the match is just about done, and go for the cover. . .

1!

{JR}
Beautiful teamwork there by the Bella Twins, they're certainly looking good right now.

{Michael Cole}
How innovative was that! The Bellas are showing that there's nothing like a blood bond.

{King}
I'm sure Layla and Paige wouldn't be too found with what you're saying right now.

{Michael Cole}
Oh shut up King, I was just doing my job, I try to be as objective as I can, unlike some people.

Kickout by both Paige and Layla. Certainly, it's going to a lot more than a monkey flip to keep the longest-reigning Divas Champion in XWL history, Layla and her tenacious partner, Paige, down for the count. The camera takes a close up on Brie Bella, whose face changes from one filled with confidence with to one filled with disgust, right now, Brie is wondering why Layla is even kicking out. Brie Bella drags Layla up to her feet by the hair and hits a snapmare on Layla. Brie Bella goes for a kick to the jaw however Layla drops down and ducks the kick and goes for the roll up but Brie immeadiately kicks out. Layla and Brie pop up simultaneously and Layla goes for the Bombshell but Brie ducks it, she tries to follow it with a super kick to the chin, however Nikki Bella drags Layla with all her force onto the mat.

{King}
Layla almost had Brie Bella there with that Bombshell but Nikki wasn't having it.

{JR}
That match could've ended any second but Nikki stepped in when she had to.

{Michael Cole}
I will say that was a great exchange by the two former Divas Champions, this ladies and gentlemen, is why XWL has some of the best divas to offer.

{King}
And the worst. . . like yourself.

With half of the Brits temporarily neutralized, The Bellas shift their attention to Paige, who is slowly rising to her feet. Brie mouths something to Nikki as a smirk appears on her face, what do they have in mind for the self proclaimed Anti-Diva? Paige barely makes it back to her feet before she is doubled over with stereo gut kicks, courtesy of the Bella Twins. They follow up by pulling Paige closer to the nearest cage wall and throwing Paige's arms over their respective necks, possibly with a double suplex in mind. The Bellas try to lift Paige up, but she's able to shift her weight and avoid being lifted off her feet. Brie and Nikki have the same idea in mind and land simultaneous strikes to Paige's gut, before lifting the Anti-Diva into the air, sending her back first into the cold, unforgiving steel.

{King}
What a double suplex!

{Michael Cole}
The Anti-Diva must be in excruciating pain right now, that steel is no joke. But the Bellas are trying to do everything they can to secure the win.

{JR}
I can't even begin to imagine the amoung of pain Paige could be in at this moment, she looks hurt.

An array of boos fill the ring, all of which are directed at the Bella Twins, who begin taunting the crowd, as they are now in control of the match. Nikki is heard shouting, “One more time, Brie!” at her sister, in which Brie replies with a nod. They lift Paige back up to her feet and set up the double suplex yet again, only this time, the second Paige leaves her feet, she shifts her weight again, managing to plant both the Bellas at the same time with a huge double DDT, buying both herself and her partner some time to recover.

{Michael Cole}
D-D-T! D-D-T!

{JR}
The momentum has shifted to The Brits, Paige sent the Bellas crashing into the mat with that DDT from out of nowhere.

{King}
You would think that Paige had nothing left in her but she showed us! Now this is the chance for her and Layla to regain control.

At this moment, all ladies are down on the ground, Layla is on her stomach trying to push herself up from the ground, Paige is on all fours trying to get back to her feet after that vicious double DDT, and both Bellas seem to be knocked out for the time being. Layla is the first to get to her feet and she walks over to Paige, who she assist in getting to her feet. The blonde bomshell signals to Paige and points toward the steel cage wall, probably signaling that they should attempt to make their way outside of the cage. The Brits walk over to the steel cage wall farthest from Brie and Nikki and grab onto the ropes. First, Paige steps on the bottom rope and climbs each rope and Layla follows her. Layla and Paige slowly, inch-by-inch, climb the steel cage wall, it looks like this match could be over at any second, Layla and Paige could possibly keep the undefeated streak alive.

{Michael Cole}
Layla and Paige are looking to win this match right now and they might be able to with the Bellas knocked out.

{JR}
All these lovely ladies have to do is climb over and both partners much drop to the floor to win the match. Or they could attempt to pin the Bellas but it seems like they're going through with the first route.

{King}
Come on Layla and Paige, climb, you can do this.

{Michael Cole}
You're quite the unbiased announcer, aren't you?

{JR}
The real question we should be asking ourselves is if the Bellas still have gas left in their tanks to get up and prevent the Brits from winning the match.

The camera zooms out from Layla and Paige, and Brie Bella is seen coming to her senses, she rolls onto her stomach and sees her opponents almost up and out of the steel cage. Brie uses all her might to crawl to the ropes closest to her to pull herself up from the ground. The former Divas Champion walks over to the steel cage wall and steps up on the ropes, making her way towards Paige. Layla senses Brie's presence and instructs Paige to watch out. Before she can react, Brie Bella gets a grip on her leg and starts to pull it, Paige attempts to kick her off, but Brie's grip is too tight. With one powerful pull, Paige loses her balance and dropping in way in which Paige's leg is on each side of the ring ropes. Brie makes her way over to Layla to attempt to do the same thing but Layla kicks her off, and despite her effort to fight one twin off, Layla is caught by surprise when Nikki Bella drags her leg, resulting in Layla being in the same position as Paige. The Bellas take the ring ropes and begin to shake the ring ropes up and down as Paige and Layla feel the effects of the wire under the padding. After about 20 seconds, Brie and Nikki Bella take the heads of Paige and Layla and bang them together, making a loud sound and both divas drop to the ground. Brie goes for the pin on Paige and Nikki puts her foot on Brie to add more pressure. . .

{Michael Cole}
Nikki stopped Layla in her tracks while Brie stoppred Paige, there's no doubt that they want to win too.

{JR}
All it took was effective teamwork to stop the Brits.

{King}
And now the Bellas are back in control and going for the cover, will the match be over?

1!

2!

And Paige kicks out. . .

The camera focuses on Brie and she looks upset as Paige kicks out, she gets up from the ground and signals to Nikki to start stomping on Paige with her. The Bellas continue kicking Paige until they've got her into in the corner. Paige is laid up in the bottom turnbuckle corner as Brie and Nikki take turns choking her out with their boots. One after the other, the Bellas continue to choke and kick her as the referees have aboslutely no power in this match. The devious duo soon turn their attention to Layla, who seems to be unconcious for the time being. Nikki and Brie drag Layla up by the hair and line her up with the ring ropes. Nikki Bella irish whips to the opposite Nikki and both twins get into place, one in front of the other, possibly looking to pull off something innovative. As Layla rebounds back, Nikki goes for a flying crossbody but Layla ducks out the way, causing Nikki to crash into the mat. The Diva of the Year charges at Brie with full speed who is still in place and hits her signature armdrag reversal into a bridge pin, possibly looking for the quick cover. . .

1!

Tw. . .

{Michael Cole}
Brie Bella kicks out! You can tell she was surprised.

{JR}
I see what the Bellas were going for however, it didn't simply go their way. Layla was able to block the offense of Nikki and turn that irish whip into a bridge pin.

{King}
Paige couldn't escape the offense of the Bellas though, Brie and Nikki continously kicked and choked her out in the corner, probably hoping to incapacitate her for the remainder of the match.

{Michael Cole}
I'm surprised you're not talking about how hot the Bellas are or their puppies, finally serious.

Brie kicks out and looks shocked, she backs up all the way into the turnbuckle corner as Layla looks at her. Brie's eyes stay locked in on Layla as she gets up from the ground and so does Layla's. Layla tilts her head to the side and smirks at Brie. This is the moment everyone has been waiting for, Brie and Layla finally locking up. The two divas circle each other as Layla begins to clap and despite not being a fan favorite and committing some despicable acts in XWL, Layla certainly has the fans on her side. The two former divas champions step towards each other and lock up. Both divas lock up, grabbing each other by the shoulder, and soon Layla gets the upperhand with a headlock. Brie soon powers out of that with an arm twist of her own and Layla counters that with a cartwheel followed by an arm twist of her own to Brie. Layla then hits two successive arm drags on Brie, runs at her, and hits a spinning facecrusher.

{JR}
Layla with the spinning facecrusher to finish off that encounter between the two arch-nemisis.

{Michael Cole}
Nice exchange from Layla and Brie Bella.

{King}
No matter how much I disagree with the Bellas tactics, I will say that these divas along with Paige and Layla certainly know how to put on a match. Kudos to them.

The longest-reigning Divas Champion lies down on the ground and smiles at Brie as she stumbles to her feet. Layla gets up and hits a running dropkick to the side of Brie's head and starts to smile, she might be looking to put her away. Layla stalks Brie, possibly looking to get the Bombshell, and before Layla can attempt her move, she is interrupted by Nikki Bella who spins her around, kicks her with a gut kick, and slams her into the steel cage wall. Nikki begins to brag about taking out Layla and before you know it, Paige takes Nikki to the ground with an dropkick to the back. Brie, now up after Layla's attack, tries to spear Paige to the ground but Paige dodges and causes Brie to crash into the unforgiving steel cage!

{JR}
Good heavens that was nasty!

{King}
Brie might think she's Nikki after that!

{Michael Cole}
Paige is mounting a comeback here.

Brie falls against the cage, in agony after sending herself into the cage, Paige walks over to her, grabs a handful of hair trying to pull her up inbetween the ropes and the cage wall, though we're not sure why. Once Brie is reluctantly raised up, Paige pulls her hair back with a tight grip, then uses Brie as if she's a rubber band and sends her bouncing back head first into the wall again. But she's not given a chance to recover because Paige grabs her hair just like before, then as she just did, she yanks it back, nearly tearing the extensions out, and lets go sending Brie into a horrible feeling of dejavu as she flies forward into the cage again! Nikki gets up, sees what's happening and tries to grab Paige's hair from behind, but a quick back elbow from the Anti-Diva puts a stop to that, then she grabs hold of Nikki, points to the cage to a big pop from the fans in attendance, attempts to throw her into it, but Nikki's able to hold her ground, stomp on Paige's foot, then whips her into the corner. Nikki checks on her sister for a second, but knows she has to capitalize while the opportunity is there, she comes charging at Paige, leaping off the mat with a body splash in mind, but Paige jumps out of the way, leaving Nikki with no way to stop herself from ricocheting head first off the turnbuckle pad, dazed and disoriented she staggers back and Paige acts quickly grabbing her arm, and her leg before spinning her down with the Paige turner!

{King}
Paige hit it! She hit the Paige turner!

{Michael Cole}
Everyone else is out, Layla's down, Brie is down, this could be it!

{JR}
She's going for the pin, Paige might have her!

Paige hooks the leg as fast as she can, prompting the referee to count...

But the count gets broken up by a fast acting Brie Bella who has found her way back up to her feet and strikes Paige with a brutal and unexpected double axe handle to the back, saving her sister from defeat.

{Michael Cole}
That was close!

{King}
If it had been any closer it would've been over.

{JR}
The frustration is on Paige's face, she really thought she had them there.

{Michael Cole}
And now both of the Bella Twins are up, while her partner Layla is still down from being thrown right into the cage.

Before Paige can get back to her feet, The Bellas have acted fast and begin to stomp on her with all of their might, repeatedly they attack her like a pack of wild wolves, refusing to let her gain the advantage again, they see Layla stirring finally, on her hands and knees, trying to get up as well, Brie motions to Nikki and she goes right for Layla, punting her straight in the ribs sending her rolling and screaming in pain as she drops back down, clutching her side. The Bellas join back together, pulling Paige up, each grabbing hold of one of her wrists, then they whip her off into the ropes, join their hands together for a double the trouble clothesline upon the rebound, but Paige ducks under, bounces off the other side of the ropes, comes flying back at them with a set of clotheslines of her own in mind, but they take a page out of her book by ducking under, they with a quick grab of her hair they both slam her against the canvas and each cover her, making it even more challenging for her to kickout.

But No! Paige gets the shoulder up much to the delight of the arena!

{JR}
How does she do it, Paige is quite the resilient woman, The Bella Twins are going to have to do a lot more to keep her down.

{Michael Cole}
She's the Anti-Diva, JR she's in a league of her own, but she's going to have to get in some offense soon or the numbers game will catch up to her.

{King}
Layla! Paige needs you, get up!

{JR}
She can't hear you all the way over there King, she's still recovering, and Brie and Nikki are taking full advantage of this opening.

Frustrated that she didn't stay down, they grab a hold of Paige's hair again and begin to bash the back of her skull off the mat, yelling at her, telling her to stay down, that they're better than her, everything they can say to get in her head they say it, after what seems like a dozen straight moments where Paige's head bounces off the canvas, they finally stop their assault. They stand tall over her, posing much the disdain of those in the crowd. They see the cage door, then shout "We're done with you two losers!" and begin to head over towards it, prompting one of the referee's outside to unlock the door, and slowly open it so that they may exit through it.

{JR}
The Bella Twins have had enough of this match, and they're looking to leave!

{King}
Things don't look so good for the Brits anymore.

{Michael Cole}
It was a good effort, but in the end The Bella Twins have proven that their bond is far stronger than the newly formed one of Layla and Paige.

They waste no time in heading closer to the door, they don't seem to wanna stick around for even a second longer, Nikki reaches the door first, places one foot out on the steel steps, Brie's not far behind, she tries to take a step further but suddenly feels something grabbing her ankle quite tightly, preventing her from continuing. She looks down and the fans pop as Layla's shown holding on for dear life, refusing to let her escape. Nikki turns around upon hearing her sister scream, steps back fully into the cage, prompting the door to be shut again. She starts to kick Layla in the ribs again, she doesn't wanna let go, but after the fourth time the pain becomes too much and her grip is now a thing of the past. They seem to be annoyed by her refusal to let this end there and now have their full attention on Layla.

{King}
Now Paige is down and Layla's the one dealing with the numbers game.

{JR}
You have to admire the heart of the beautiful Brit, but I'm not so sure it was a good idea, because now instead of escaping it looks like The Bella Twins want to hurt Layla some more.

The Two Twins slowly pull Layla up to her feet, enjoying this far too much, and taking way too long to follow up with whatever they have planned, suddenly Layla shoves them both away, Brie comes running back at her only to be nailed with a quickly hit spinning back kick, Nikki does the same and instead gets a mean slap to the face knocking her down to one knee, Layla whips her into the corner, then grabs Brie, attempting to do the same to her, perhaps to stack them both into the corner, but Brie shifts the momentum on her side whipping Layla right into Nikki who has her knees raised out ready to catch Layla right in the back, then as she stumbles forward back to Brie, she gets kicked in the gut, Brie grabs hold of her head, then drills her into the match with a Bella Buster!

{Michael Cole}
Brie hit's The Bella Buster, this one is over!

She takes a moment to showboat about this, then covers Layla while her sister proudly watches.

Layla kicks out!

{Michael Cole}
What?! How did Layla kick out?!

{King}
She's a feisty and determined one, you don't get to become as decorated as she is without being one of the best, and she just took the best Brie Bella had to offer and still managed to stay in this!

{JR}
I thought that was it for certain, but Layla's always surprising us with her highly competitive energy that never allows her to stay down for long.

Brie's jaw drops, and her sister's does as well, how that's their finishing maneuver, how could Layla kick out? The fans however are quite excited by this, cheering and beginning a "Let's go Layla!" chant, which is quite different from how fans usually have received Layla in the past. Nikki tells her sister to pick her up, and Brie does exactly that, she pulls on Layla's hair forcing her to stand, then she throws her into Nikki who's ready for a gut kick, then she grabs Layla just as Brie had just moments ago, looks for a Bella Buster of her own, but Layla holds her ground, sweeps the leg of Nikki Bella and and flips over her with a jacknife cover out of nowhere!

{King}
And there's that spirit you were just talking about!

{Michael Cole}
What's the point? Brie's right there!

{JR}
When you're in the situation Layla is in you have to take advantage of every opening, all it takes is three seconds!

The referee dives into the cover...

No! Just like Cole said, Brie was right there and on her feet, fully able to stop the attempted pinning predicament.

{Michael Cole}
See? What did I tell you! She should've taken Nikki out and tried that on Brie, for a veteran like Layla that was very foolish. Perhaps she's losing her touch.

{JR}
I don't think that's a fair assessment to make, Cole. You're not there in that ring having to fight two other divas because they keep isolating you from your partner.

{Michael Cole}
That's what tag-team wrestling is all about! Layla and Paige are finding out just because you come from the same place and claim to be different from the rest, doesn't mean you're a cohesive unit as a tag-team.

{King}
While I agree with you there's much more to Paige and Layla than you speak of, they have an unexpected chemistry despite being so different, they started this match with complete domination.

{Michael Cole}
Yeah and look at them now, just moments away from defeat.

Brie and her sister pull Layla up off the mat, and they double whip her into the corner, leaving her with quite the bit of back pain from the impact, though she's still able to remain standing as opposed to dropping down. Brie then runs over to where Layla is, drops down to her hands and knees, as if she were attempting to be a human step stool. Nikki then extends her arms out wide, soaks in all the boos, and runs toward the corner, stepping up onto her sisters back before launching herself up in the air with added power, but Layla raises her leg up catching Nikki with one hell of a kick to the jaw, and she goes flying back, stumbling down to her feet, almost catching herself to remain standing, but her sister was still right behind her and she falls backwards over her and to the mat. Brie looks shocked to see that she basically aided in knocking her sister down, then quickly shakes it off, stands up, charges at Layla herself, but Layla meets her with a hard elbow right into the jaw, then grabs hold of her pulling her inward as she's mounted on the top rope, points up in the air while screaming out in a battle cry before launching herself and Brie in a flipping motion connecting with The Facelift stunner!

{JR}
Bah gawd!

{Michael Cole}
Get up Nikki!

{King}
Oh great she heard you.

Nikki staggers to her feet, notices her sister is knocked out cold, sees Layla then grabs her by her hair again, yanking it with quite a bit of force making her scream out. Paige hears the screams and finally makes it back to her feet, possibly concussed but she's not a quitter and she's not about to let her partner down. She charges behind Nikki with a hard blow to the back, freeing Layla from her grasp, the two then hook hold of her throwing her arms over their shoulders before dropping her with a double suplex. The arena erupts in cheers as the Brits have finally gotten back in this, they each scream out "Come on!!" as they stalk Nikki who is just about back on her feet, she slowly turns around, and that proves to be a mistake she'll regret because Layla charges with a fast paced clothesline knocking her down, she gets back up that next second and Paige does the exact, flooring her with a powerful clothesline.

{Michael Cole}
This isn't fair! Nikki's sister is unconscious! How is she supposed to win a battle with two people?!

{JR}
Weren't you just commending The Bella Twins for doing the exact same thing?

{Michael Cole}
That was different!

{King}
How in your messed up mind is it different?

{JR}
Anyways folks it looks like the tide has turned and Layla and Paige are back in this! We saw how well they worked together at the start of this match and we're seeing that happen again.

Unlike The Bella Twins, The Brits aren't looking to forget about the other twin, Layla walks over and grabs Brie off the mat, while Paige does the same to Nikki, Paige throws Nikki into the far right corner, while Layla tosses Brie into the far left. They walks over towards them, each on their own side, grab a hold of their hands, then each whip a twin into the direction of the other! Brie comes flying at Nikki, and Nikki is racing against her will into Brie, they're just about to make contact when suddenly they interlock their arms using the momentum to spin around each other and they release, each flying into the opposite direction back at Layla and Paige. Brie floors Layla, and Nikki looks to do the same to Paige, but she gets caught by a side kick to the jaw, then Paige looks to do another Paige Turner, but Nikki elbows her a few times before throwing her into the ropes, looking to put her into a great deal of pain with the cage behind her, but Paige stops herself from going any further, Nikki runs over to her, but Paige side steps, grabs hold of the back of her head, then flings her face first into the steel cage! She falls back, perhaps knocked out, and then looks to go aid her partner as Brie has her against the bottom rope choking her.

{King}
This is becoming quite chaotic, I'm not sure how much longer this can go on.

{Michael Cole}
Blame Paige and Layla for not admitting defeat, they're clearly outmatched.

{King}
I wouldn't go that far, Cole...they're actually the ones in control right now.

{Michael Cole}
But for how long?

The Anti-Diva runs over to Brie, who is choking Layla with the ring ropes, and hits her with a clubbing blow to the back. The former Divas Champion lets go her chokehold on Layla. Paige spins Brie Bella around and hits her with a series chops, backing her all the way into the turnbuckle corner. She kicks Brie in the gut and continues to kick the midsection until Brie drops to the ground, which results in a mudhole stomp. Stomp after stomp, Brie is certainly feeling the effect of Paige's boot. Paige backs up to the turnbuckle opposite of Brie and, screams out loud and charges at Brie, hitting her with a vicious corner dropkick. The Anti-Diva gets up immediately and drags Brie's lifeless body for the pin. . .

1!

2!

Thr. . .

{JR}
Kickout at that last half a second, the Brits almost had the Bellas number however, Nikki broke up the pin at the last second.

{Michael Cole}
Thank you! Good job Nikki!

{King}
I will say that Paige's offense was certainly great, that corner dropkick probably can't be pulled off by another diva who isn't Paige.

Nikki breaks it up with a kick to the back of Paige. Nikki Bella puts the "L" sign up to her forehead, signaling to Paige that she's definitely going to be the loser tonight. Nikki takes a grasp of Paige's hair and drags her to her feet with the help of the ring ropes. She lifts Paige up into the sidewalk slam position but Paige hits Nikki with an array of shots to the head, causing Paige to drop down to her feet and counter Nikki's attempt with a russian leg sweep. Paige walks over to Layla to ask her how she's feeling as Layla breathes heavily. The Brits make their way over to Brie Bella and Layla begins to smile at her suspiciously. Layla stalks Brie Bella and as the former champ stumbles to her feet, Layla hits her with a stinging roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Brie Bella stumbles backwards and falls onto the ropes and it seems that The Brits are in the winning position yet again.

{King}
Roundhouse kick by Layla, she's certainly pulling out all the moves she can tonight.

{JR}
Paige really put the Brits back into that winning position, first by taking out Nikki and with the help of Layla, dealt with Brie.

{Michael Cole}
So Layla and Paige might just win tonight, so what, I like all these ladies but I got my money on the Bellas.

Layla signals to Paige that it's time to climb the cage and finally win this match, this might be one of the last chances they have to actually win this match and stay undefeated. The longest-reigning Divas Champion takes the lead and makes her way up the steel cage slowly. Paige follows suit by climbing the ring ropes first and then stepping onto the steel cage. Step by step, bit by bit, Layla climbs the steel cage with Paige not too far behind her. The blonde bombshell gets near to the top and makes the final step, Layla is now seated on top of the steel cage, she can almost taste victory, at this point there is no one to stop her. As Layla sits up top, she screams "Come on Paige, you can do it" showing support for her partner, after all, it will take a team effort to win this match. As Paige gets near to the top, Layla starts to climb over and she's now on the outside of the cage, victory is so close to The Brits, they can almost taste it, it's literally one fall away.

{JR}
This match looks like it's about to be over in no time, Layla and Paige are making their way to the top.

{Michael Cole}
Oh no Bellas, c'mon, do something. You got this ladies.

{King}
I never seen someone flip-flop so much like you do Cole, it's a shame you don't have a backbone.

{Michael Cole}
Save it old man, I don't need to hear it.

But what Layla doesn't see is that Brie and Nikki have begun to regain conciousness, Brie shakes her head on the ground and looks up to see Paige almost out of the cage. Brie crawls over to the ring ropes and pulls herself up and begins to climb the steel cage wall. At the same time, Layla is looking away, concentrating on closest to the floor as possible so she doesn't have to hurt herself when she jumps off. Layla drops to the ground and she gets a better than average ovation for going one step closer to victory.

{King}
Layla's done it! She escaped the steel cage!

{JR}
What a great showing by Layla but all that's left for The Brits to do is to have Paige escape so that this match could be over.

{King}
Looks like the undefeated streak lives.

{Michael Cole}
NO! Bellas, get up. Trust me I have nothing against Layla and Paige, but you can do it. Get up!

{King}
Keep shouting Cole, I'm sure they'll hear that buzzing sound sooner or later.

Layla is too busy celebrating to realize that Paige is all by herself in the cage and if Paige isn't too quick enough, then she could be trapped inside by the Bellas and would have to face them handicap. All Paige needs to do is get her other foot over the top of the cage to ensure the likelihood of victory. Paige looks down and sees Brie right on her case and tries to rush to get her foot over but that split second certainly cost her, Brie gets a hold of Paige's foot before she could get out of harms way. Paige attempts to shake Brie off but Nikki Bella has already gained conciousness and starts to climb the steel cage wall. Layla eventually realizes what's going on and starts screaming "Get off of her!". The Anti-Diva tries to shake Brie off but to no avail, Brie has a good grip on her. Nikki eventually gets hold on Paige's other leg and the two begin to tug at Paige, something has to give. One huge tug from both the Bellas result in Paige falling down onto the ring ropes and standing on them. Paige attempts to fight Brie and Nikki off with punches but her punches are ineffective as the number's game come into play, Brie and Nikki start hitting her with blows to the side and back. The Bellas then take the head of Paige and slam it face first into the steel cage wall resulting in Paige dropping right down onto the canvas.

{King} Ah man, the Bellas get a hold of Paige and it looks like this match has just turned into a handicap one.

{JR}
Indeed King, without Layla in the match, Paige will have to fend for herself.

{King}
And we all know how vicious the Bellas can be, they're like a pack of wolves.

{Michael Cole}
Again Layla slips up, some veteran she is, she allowed Paige to be taken advantage of. Poor Paige, oh how will she ever survive?

Layla's shown outside the cage having an absolute fit, she tries to grab the key to the cage door from one of the referees to get back in there to help her partner, but they tell her she has to stay out here now that she's escaped, she has to wait for her partner to do the same. "I can't wait! She's in trouble!" Layla screams frantically, she looks at the cage then suddenly tries to climb back in! But the referees pull her off of the cage before she can get far, and they tell her that she can't do that. The Bella Twins take full advantage of this chance to antagonize Layla, they walk over to the wall of the cage waving at her, mouthing "Aw, do you want back in?" knowing she isn't allowed to reenter. They pull Paige up, lying her throat first against the ropes, and they extend her hand outward to the cage, almost as if they were again mocking Layla by having Paige reach for her support, support that she can't give any longer.

{JR}
This is hard to watch, Layla's helpless.

{Michael Cole}
Maybe this'll teach her a lesson, make sure your partner is out before you leave them fending for themselves.

{King}
It was a mistake Cole, she thought Paige was right behind her, how was she to know that the Bella Twins would suddenly come to?

{Michael Cole}
Regardless, Layla's screwed her partner here tonight, she's out there relaxing, while she's in there, in absolute no condition to continue after that fall.

{JR}
I'd hardly call it relaxing, what else is she supposed to do? The referees won't let her back in, she's stuck out there and all she can do now is watch and hope Paige can pull through.

The Bellas overconfidence gets the better of them as with every passing second they mock Layla, Paige is steadily regaining her composure. Paige flashes a smirk at Layla, causing her to smile at the Bellas, who are confused with Layla's sudden change of heart. They share a glance, both unsure of what's gotten into Layla, but the momentary hesitation between them is enough to give Paige the opening she needed to break free of their grip with repeated strikes to both of the Bellas abdomen. The Bellas stumble backwards, trying to create space between them but Paige is having none of it. Giving them no breathing room, Paige begins to lay in forearm after forearm on Nikki, before swiftly shifting her attention to Brie and doing the same.

{King}
Paige is somehow someway fighting to stay in this now handicap match!

{Michael Cole}
You've gotta be kidding me, just give up already, your partner left you, accept defeat.

{JR}
She didn't leave her, they were both trying to escape together and Paige just wasn't quick enough to escape. Layla thought she was right behind her, you can tell just by the emotion on her face that she didn't mean to abandon her.

Paige lets out a loud scream, almost as she's gotten her second wind, and with the Bellas reeling, she now has the momentum in her corner. Nikki is the first Bella to run forward with a clothesline attempt, but Paige easily ducks it and hits a swift backdrop on her. She rises back to her feet and is able to block an incoming strike from Brie before launching her into the turnbuckle with an Irish Whip. Paige screams into the air once more and begins making a beeline towards Brie, hopping up onto the second rope before landing a huge Monkey Flip, sending Brie into the air and into Nikki. Both the Bellas fall to the mat as surprisingly, Paige is the only woman left standing in the ring.

{JR}
This is unbelievable, Paige just single handedly floored both of The Bella Twins!

{King}
She's really showing everyone what she's made of here tonight.

{Michael Cole}
Hey! What's Layla doing?!

While all this was going on, Layla had slyly snatched the key from the referee without his knowledge, and begins to quickly open the cage door. She begins shouting at Paige, telling her to escape while she has a chance. Paige's second wind seems to be wearing off as she is now dropped to a knee, catching her breath. She looks over to Layla and begins making her way to the cage door. Paige slowly inches closer and closer towards the cage door, but before she could walk through the ropes and escape, Brie quickly makes it back to her feet and tries to stop Paige. Being one step ahead, Paige is able to land a back elbow, sending Brie stumbling a few steps backwards, and leaving her wide open for a swift but deadly side kick. Brie falls to the mat with a thud, giving Paige the opportunity to exit once again. With her back turned to the Bellas, she begins to make her way through the ropes but is quickly met by a dropkick to her back from Nikki. Paige is forcefully launched forward and goes face first into the turnbuckle before falling to the mat, holding her head.

{Michael Cole}
Despite Layla trying to cheat by helping Paige escape, this match is not yet over, but something tells me it's about to be.

{King}
You really need to be on some sort of medication, since when do you not like Layla?

{Michael Cole}
It's called calling the action, King. Layla is the illegal party in this exchange now, she was Paige's partner but now she's not involved in any way, thus what she just tried to pull there was downright despicable

{JR}
There's nothing in the rules that says Layla can't open the cage door, the referee would have anyways, it made no difference.

Distraught and upset Layla tries to get back into the cage, but she's pulled back by a group of referees, and they slam lock the cage door back in place, as Layla pleads with them to let her go. She screams "She needs me!" but her cries fall on deaf ears and she's left to fall back against the barricade as she's forced to watch the action continue, knowing she can't do anything from this point further to help her friend. Fans notice how emotional she's becoming and they try to place their hands on her back to comfort her, as we cut back to the action in the ring where Nikki grabs hold of Paige's shorts, then with all of the strength she can find in herself she throws Paige into the cage wall closest to Layla, Layla sees her friend bounce off it like a rubber band, and crash back down to the mat, making her feel even worse about this situation she inadvertently put Paige in. Layla leaves her place at the barricade and gets closer to the cage, wrapping her fingers in between the holes, screaming support at Paige, but it's no use...Paige is dragged to the middle of the ring by her hair, then pulled up to her feet, barely able to stand at this point, and then she's suddenly planted with a Bella Buster from Nikki Bella!

{Michael Cole}
She's done, this match is over, there's no way she's kicking out of that.

{JR}
I hate to say it, but I think you might be right...

{King}
Poor Layla, she wants to help so badly, but all she can do is watch now.

{Michael Cole}
Poor Layla? Paige is the one going through this handicap match now, all because Layla, despite being a veteran made a rookie mistake by underestimating The Bella Twins.

Layla screams "Kickout!! Come on Paige!!! as Nikki Bella covers her hooking the leg, even though at this point she probably doesn't have to.

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bell sounds and this match is done as The Bella Twin's theme plays throughout the silent arena, the fan's hopes had been built back up after Paige's unexpected comeback....but now that hope has been diminished as she was pinned by Nikki Bella.

{JR}
An incredible match with an unfortunate ending, Paige tried, but the numbers got to her.

{Michael Cole}
The Bella Twins have ended the undefeated streak of The Brits and proven that they truly are superior tonight.

{King}
I'm not denying that it's a great win for them, but Layla and Paige came as close as you could without actually winning. Had Paige been just a bit faster when climbing out maybe we wouldn't have seen this turn into a handicap match.

{JR}
But what's done is done, Brie and Nikki have won this match, and Paige looks like she's in need of medical attention as the cage starts to rise.

{Lillian Garcia}
Here are your winners, Brie and Nikki, The Bella Twins!

Layla covers her face with her hands, frustrated by how things turned out, had she not prematurely escaped things might have ended up different, but because she escaped before Paige could, The Bella Twins were able to turn things around and end up the victors of this fight. The cage finally rises up fully and Brie and Nikki escape the ring as Layla rushes in to check on Paige. They head up the ramp, Brie holding her jaw from the kick Paige gave her just moments ago, but smiling and throwing her arm around her sister Nikki for pulling off the win for them. Layla yells at the referees at ringside to get in the ring and check on Paige as she glares up the ramp at the twins, shouting out "This isn't over!" before refocusing on Paige.

{King}
I hope Paige isn't seriously injured, but it doesn't look good for the Anti-Diva.

{JR}
It doesn't look good at all.

{Michael Cole}
Nonetheless, Nikki and Brie have emerged victorious, and Layla's been taught a valuable lesson, along with her "partner" Paige, you can act like a tag-team all you want, beat a few throw together teams, and become "besties" but it doesn't mean that you can continue that success against actual tag-teams.

{King}
Oh give it a rest, Cole.

{JR}
It's sad to see them fall short, and it's even sadder to see that Paige might be out of action for a little while, they were quite the entertaining duo, but it looks like Layla's back to being on her own. We do wish Paige a speedy recovery, it's just a shame to see a young and talented lady such as herself taken out of action like this.

The Bella Twins continue to gloat about their victory as we fade away to an Unforgiven advertisement for next month's pay-per-view.

Last edited by ThatGuy on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:41 am

*As Dead Man's Hand, returns from a commercial break we see a graphic that says "Z, True Long Island Story". Immediately the crowd erupts into cheers as some people are confused and others are shocked*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icedz

Cole: Z True Long Island Story? is this a new reality show on MTV?

King: No Cole it's a new series on Youtube that XWL superstar Zack Ryder has created. He emailed us saying that he is coming out with a show where he takes the XWL Universe into his life outside of XWL.

Cole: Why would anyone want to do that sort of thing? I mean seriously it's not like we don't get enough of this guy inside the ring, now we have to see his personal life?! What's next are we gonna have a new TV show called "The daily life of John Cena?"

JR: Cole, would you please shut your mouth. Could you at least give the kid a chance? I mean at least he's trying to improve his connection with the fans, which I think honestly is great. I mean the fans already seem to enjoy it.

*The camera then pans to the titantron as Zack Ryder begins to speak to the XWL universe*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-01-05h35m04s28

Zack Ryder: What's poppin' XWL universe, welcome to the first edition of Z True Long Island Story by yours truly Zack Ryder. Now what I am going to do in this new series is show you the brotastic lifestyle I live each and every day. You'll see me go out and get my tan on, you'll see me give out hair lessons to have the coolest look in town. And you'll see why I am the real deal and the Internet Champion. Now many of you are wondering why are you not here tonight for the pay-per view? Well because I honestly think this show is better then half the guys in the back I mean don't you all agree?

*The crowd then erupts in a series of cheers as people are chanting "We want Ryder" and "Ryder Rules!"*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-01-05h35m10s86

Zack Ryder: So, since I have your attention I want to tell you this sweet deal! As you all can see I have a new XWLShop.com Zack Ryder tee-shirt that just came on the shelves today but if you follow me @ZackRyder then you will get this shirt for 15% off plus a autograph personally signed by the ultimate broski himself for free no cost! So get online and be the first in the #RyderRevolution. So that's going to wrap it up guys for this edition of Z True Long Island Story, I'm Zack Ryder and remember broski nation, take care and spike your hair! Woo woo woo you know it bro!

*The camera then pans back to the commentator table.*

King: See Cole, that wasn't so bad was it? I mean you have to admit the kid does have a lot of charisma and passion and honestly I want to get that T-shirt I think its awesome what do you think JR?

JR: I think it's great King, if the kid continues to do more episodes in the future he can really bring XWL more money which in turn the merchandise sales can go up and ultimately he's benefiting everyone in this company. But what I cant wait for is to see him perform inside that ring just to see if he can back his talk up. But I think the kid has a lot of potential to become great in this company.

Cole: Oh, give me a break, honestly the kid does not realize that he is in a wrestling company. This isn't a reality show or a MTV we're doing this is WRESTLING. So until the kid impresses me in the ring I'l like him but for now I still think he's a scrub.

King: Even though he probably gets more girls then you ever will in your lifetime Cole.

*The camera then fades to a commercial break*

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:55 am

AVG wrote:

King: No Cole it's a new series on Youtube that XWL superstar Zack Ryder has created.

Everyone that was previously Zack Ryder = buried :'(

But the promo on the whole is decent, although a fair few of your Ryderisms(?) didn't really seem to make sense to me, I'm sure you'll get better at them in future promos though. A solid first go though.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:59 am

Bang wrote:
AVG wrote:

King: No Cole it's a new series on Youtube that XWL superstar Zack Ryder has created.

Everyone that was previously Zack Ryder = buried :'(

But the promo on the whole is decent, although a fair few of your Ryderisms(?) didn't really seem to make sense to me, I'm sure you'll get better at them in future promos though. A solid first go though.

Yeah I was trying to sort of fit his character but I kind of failed. But yeah I'll try to improve on those type of things but thanks for taking the time to read it and review I really appreciate it bro <3
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:09 am

Yeah much better than I expected, I hope the effort continues, you did a solid job, it's your first one so there's bound to be some rough edges but was impressed by what you did. Let's just hope you remain consistent and improve like your brother did, you have potential, always have you just gotta take the time to show some initiative.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:15 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Yeah much better than I expected, I hope the effort continues, you did a solid job, it's your first one so there's bound to be some rough edges but was impressed by what you did. Let's just hope you remain consistent and improve like your brother did, you have potential, always have you just gotta take the time to show some initiative.

Yeah, I honestly didn't know I would do this well either considering it's midnight and I'm tired as hell. But yeah I just did this so Pats would get off my ass for not promoing and stuff. But, I think it's honestly because I'm lazy plain and simple and I make excuses and all that blah crap. But yeah I'll continue to develop the Ryder character I've actually been watching his show even tho it ended this year but yeah I'll work on some more promos as the week's progress. But I appreciate your guy's reviews it makes me want to actually promo more xD :3
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:38 am

Jim Ross
Here we are folks, moments away from only the second ever Room of Chaos match in XWL history.

Jerry Lawler
And the only other one before tonight had MsChif in it too! This is definitely her playground, but she’ll be the only one having fun!

Jim Ross
Michelle McCool can’t be counted out, remember she already beat MsChif once before…

Michael Cole
Yeah she did, but MsChif decided to be a sore loser and she forced Michelle into this ridiculous match that doesn’t even make sense.

Jim Ross
I’d like to think of the Room of Chaos match as the distant cousin of the steel cage match except you’re replacing steel chain-link with concrete walls and the roar of the crowd with the beating of your heart. This is nearly complete isolation, with absolutely no where to run and to pull out a victory in this kind of unforgiving environment you really need to be willing to get your hands, and maybe even your conscience, dirty.

Jerry Lawler
And that’s just how MsChif likes it; she hasn’t made a name here in XWL for her diplomacy or political correctness. Anytime she’s involved you know things are going to get ugly because she loves a good battle more than any other woman I’ve seen in XWL.

Michael Cole
And it’s been ugly between MsChif and Michelle McCool ever since MsChif stuck her nose where it doesn’t belong by getting between a budding rivalry between McCool and Nikki Bella.

Jim Ross
What was more surprising than MsChif getting involved in that conflict was that she didn’t with Michelle to even the odds against the Bellas, but instead targeted them both and made both of their lives a lot more difficult.

Jerry Lawler
Even Lita was dragged into the mix in a highly combustible four-way conflict where each woman had grievances with another.

Jim Ross
However, one by one MsChif began to pick them off with several sprays of the green mist thrown in. It began with Michelle McCool mysteriously disappearing into the darkness, then Lita receiving a concussion and was capped off with Nikki Bella becoming a casualty in the first Room of Chaos match.

Michael Cole
I’m sure that if they were to go at again, Nikki would come out on top. MsChif had to stack the deck in her favor by forcing Nikki to wrestle in a match no one had heard of before, and that’s the only reason why MsChif was able to win.

Jim Ross
Sean Vincent had that same mindset when he posed as a Referee and attacked MsChif in her match against Kana to settle a grudge so many years old that MsChif didn’t even recognize him at first.

Jerry Lawler
MsChif swore that Vincent was sent by Vickie Guerrero, but it was eventually revealed that Michelle was pulling the strings looking to get revenge on the woman who took her out of action. Just like that the fire was reignited and these two women were going at it again.

Michael Cole
And MsChif showed just how despicable she is by bringing Evan Bourne into the mix and toying with Michelle McCool’s emotions, but it all backfired when MsChif was too focused on her game of revenge to win the Money in the Bank ladder match.

Jim Ross
Michelle McCool has adamantly been trying to convince the XWL Universe that she is no longer the woman who bulldozed her way through the company with and without Layla by her side. Her change of heart, appeared legitimate, but MsChif wasn’t convinced.

Jerry Lawler
Yeah, MsChif kept pushing and pushing until Michelle finally snapped and made MsChif tap out to that vicious submission hold where MsChif was literally kicking herself!

Michael Cole
Of course MsChif tried to spin it by saying that everything that happened in that match was part of her “grand scheme” to expose Michelle as a fraud.

Jim Ross
Say what you want, but MsChif did bring back Michelle’s infamous mean streak even if it was only a flash before it was buried back under the surface.

Jerry Lawler
Apparently, that’s the Michelle that MsChif wants to fight; the Michelle that is willing to break another woman in half to win a match and become a champion again.

Jim Ross
MsChif is playing a very dangerous game; I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Michelle McCool is a very competent and capable performer and her championship history only tells half the story. She’s been standing up to MsChif every step of the way and from the way I see it MsChif is the one with something to prove here tonight.

Jerry Lawler
I have to agree with you there, these woman have only gone one on one once before and as we know it was Michelle who won that match. If Michelle is able to defeat MsChif once again then there’s no doubt that MsChif’s credibility would take a serious hit.

Michael Cole
And while I’ve gone on record against this new-attitude Michelle, I’m hoping that she does defeat MsChif tonight, and maybe that green-haired freak will go find someone else’s face to scream in.

Jim Ross
Well, with MsChif it all depends on the way she loses. She’s shown time and time again, mainly through the use of that green mist, that she’s more than willing to forego victory to inflict as much punishment as possible.

Jerry Lawler
Still, history remembers the victors and if Michelle does beat MsChif then that’ll put a serious hitch in MsChif’s plan to stop Michelle from holding a championship in this company again. So MsChif does have to win this match, or else she’ll be stuck wishing she could trade all of her tomorrows for just one yesterday.

Jim Ross
Well, Michelle can’t exactly contend for a title if she ends up crippled, now can she?

Michael Cole
Don’t give that sicko any ideas.

Jerry Lawler
Well, we do need to realize who we’re dealing with.

Jim Ross
We’re only moments away from this Room of Chaos match where the former teacher from Palatka, Florida, Michelle McCool will enter the fight of her life against the Tormentor of Souls from The Inferno, MsChif. Let’s head backstage where the two women are being led to the specially prepared room.

The cameras cut backstage where we first see Michelle McCool being led down a hallway by a referee looking as confident as she’s ever been. Her hair that she usually lets flow smoothly down to her shoulders is pulled back into a ponytail as tightly as her lips are pressed together in concentration. Michelle walks with a purpose down the hallways knowing that for her to end this hellacious nightmare she may have to do some things she could possibly come to regret down the road. However, the future is irrelevant right now because if Michelle can’t get the job tonight then she may not have a future to worry about. She is going to have to make lightning strike twice for her and use every trick and maneuver that she’s learned in her career to make this a night to remember, for the right reasons.

The cameras cut over to MsChif who is in a different section of the arena but is no doubt eagerly making her way to the dreaded room. This is the match she wanted, this is the fight she wanted, Michelle is the opponent she wanted and now that it’s all come together so nicely for her MsChif has to deal the final blow and finish Michelle off once and for all. She’s never beaten Michelle in all these months and has to be eating away at her no matter how hard she tries to mask her true thoughts and emotions behind that wicked smile and deafening scream. People have been starting to wonder if Michelle has MsChif’s number and if MsChif has met someone that she couldn’t push around, and now MsChif will put those thoughts to rest along with Michelle’s career.

MsChif turns a corner almost at the same time that Michelle does and the two women remain silent as they stare each other down, but you can almost hear the electricity cackling in the air as they convey with a stare feelings that would take thousands of words to properly express. Almost in unison they take slow, deliberate steps towards each other, but also towards the door that stands between them and a battle for the ages. One of the referees opens the door and once again the two opponents move simultaneously as they peer into the room, and then back at each other. Unwilling to show MsChif any weakness or give MsChif any insight to the thoughts running through her mind, Michelle still has that stone cold stare on her face that makes it clear that she’s ready to go down to business while MsChif returns her seriousness with a grin before she says:

Prim and proper ladies, first.

For the first time, Michelle cracks a grin as she looks into the room one more time and then back at MsChif as she responds by saying:

I’ll be the first to enter and then the first to leave this godforsaken room.

With that defiant statement, Michelle sharply turns her head and marches into the room boldly leaving her back turned to MsChif who watches on intently before entering herself shortly thereafter.

When will you stop pretending that each heartbeat sends waves of fear through your entire body?

You don’t scare me, MsChif.

That’s what they all say before they scream.

I can’t wait to shut you up and get you out of my life once and for all.

That’s what they all say before they scream.

After that verbal back and forth the two woman fall silent and back into their stare down until the slam of the door and the clicking of locks jolts them to attention. Now we’re taken to the inside of the room feed, where four strategically placed cameras inside the walls will offer us varying vantage points of the action. The Ref finally gets between the two woman and makes sure that they’re both ready:

All right you two, this is it. Only way for this to end is via pinfall or submission. Are you ready?

You started this, but tonight I’m going to end it.

My victory will be so much sweeter knowing that you gave it everything you had and went down swinging.

Start the match.

It’s go time!

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 G8u7G4I
The two women circle each other around the room, slowly drawing closer to each other until they’re right in each other’s face and now stand nose to nose. MsChif looks Michelle up and down then chuckles, but Michelle slaps that smile right off her face. MsChif’s head snaps right back towards Michelle and to her surprise that smirk is still there. Michelle slaps MsChif one more time, then ducks under a wild punch from her opponent, then it looks like she’s trying for a grapple but MsChif quickly wraps her hands around Michelle’s throat and pushes her up against a wall.

This is a fight, you’re not going to win this with headlocks and armbars.

Thanks… for the advice.

With a stomp on the toes Michelle gets MsChif to release her grip, then she drives her forearm into MsChif’s face, follows up the strike with a knee to the gut then takes MsChif by the head and throws her face first into the wall with as much force as she can muster.

MsChif staggers backwards, amazingly able to maintain her balance after enduring a blow that would concuss most, but Michelle isn’t about to give her a chance to breathe. She hits a hard snapmare on MsChif then hits a hard front dropkick to the back of the head.

It looks like Michelle is literally trying to knock MsChif’s senseless in an attempt to disorient her opponent enough to alter her game plan. Michelle quickly gets MsChif in a rear-naked choke as she continues to keep the pressure on and now it looks as though she’ll choke out her opponent.

Give up, MsChif! You don’t want a repeat of last time!

I dare you to try.

Be careful what you wish for, hun.

MsChif begins to work her way back to her feet despite Michelle’s best attempts to shift her weight and keep the tormentor of souls on the ground. MsChif finally does make it back to her feet and immediately goes to work on Michelle’s gut as she nails her with several elbows until Michelle finally breaks the hold. The choke left its mark as MsChif coughs a few times as air rushes back into her lungs, but once again Michelle proves to be relentless as she grabs MsChif by the hair, pulls her back towards her, then places her in the choke again.

MsChif is a bit quicker to get to her feet this time as she drops and hits Michelle with a stunner or jawbreaker of sorts. Either way it’s enough to rattle McCool as she stands with both hands on her chin. MsChif quickly gets back to her feet and charges into Michelle knocking her back into the wall. She then lifts Michelle over her shoulder, charges into the wall on the opposite side of the room and slams Michelle back first into it. MsChif goes for that move one more time, but this time Michelle is waiting for it and blocks the slam by kicking off the wall with both feet then she drives MsChif’s skull into the ground with a tornado DDT!

Michelle quickly gets on top of Michelle and mocks her with a primal scream of her on before going crazy with a barrage of rights and lefts that threaten to knock a tooth free or dislocate a jaw. Suddenly MsChif reaches up, grabs Michelle by the head and headbutts her! Michelle is dazed for but a moment, before she’s back to punching the woman lying underneath her.

MsChif headbutts her again, but just like last time it’s only enough to daze Michelle for a few moments before she goes back on the offensive. MsChif tires for the headbutt one more time, but Michelle beats her to the proverbial punch and strikes first once again causing MsChif’s head to ricochet off the hard floor. Michelle abandones the rapid fire punches and opts instead to take MsChif by the head and bang it against the floor and it looks as though MsChif’s eyes roll back into her skull.

A flicker of a smile appears on Michelle’s face now that she has control of things, and it’s that brief moment of confidence that in turn causes a slight delay in her attack that gives MsChif enough times to recover and formulate a plan that involves raking Michelle in the eyes. Simple yet extremely effective is the move that temporarily blinds Michelle and gives MsChif the opening to knock her off with a staright punch to the face.

Michelle rolls off MsChif while the latter gets to her feet, charges and nails Michelle in the gut with a shoot kick. Michelle begins to crawl only for MsChif top jump onto her back as if it were a trampoline, hop off on the other side, and then hits a stunning standing moonsault. MsChif rubs the point of her elbows into Michelle’s lower back then begins to rapidly drive it into that same spot where if it hits the wrong (or right depending on who you ask) spot, it could potentially lead to paralysis.

MsChif quickly moves over to Michelle’s head, works her into a seated position which puts her in prime position for the dragon sleeper! MsChif has a knee pressed right into the same spot she was elbowing earlier doubling the pain and the fun.

This was your own doing, Michelle. You brought this on yourself!

MsChif leans even farther back, fully content on forcing her opponent to scream her way into submission. Michelle is definitely in considerable pain, but she just cannot allow herself to go down like this. With no other options, Michelle begins pushing off the ground with the heels of her feel and once as high as she can go she quickly spins towards MsChif, hits an atomic drop, then dropkicks MsChif back into the wall and watches as she slumps down into a seated position. Michelle crawls away favoring her neck and back and once there’s enough distance between the two women Michelle focuses on getting back to her feet.

Michelle takes a quick at the door that serves as the only means to exit, and Michelle knows what she’ll have to do to get back to the other side in one peace. Taking her eyes off MsChif was a dangerous move because when she looks back MsChif is charging right at her! Thinking fast, Michelle charges right back and goes low with a front chop block to MsChif’s right leg. Michelle remains on her hands and knees and watches as MsChif attempts to stand before crumbling back to the ground when her knee gives out on her. That’s when a pleasant thought crosses Michelle’s mind…

Looks like your knee’s still messed up from the last time we met. Allow me to finish what I started.

Michelle gets up and quickly grabs MsChif’s right leg but gets kicked in the face by MsChif’s left foot. MsChif tries to get up, but Michelle immediately hits a chop block, to the back of the knee this time, that sends MsChif back to the floor. Michelle grabs hold of MsChif’s right leg and throws it against the wall as if she were slamming a door. She slams the knee again and again with malicious intent as any one of these blows could shatter MsChif’s knee cap.

Michelle lets go of the leg and stomps on her knee a few times then watches with a smirk as she writhes in agony. With the band that was keeping her hair in place long gone, Michelle’s hair looks as disheveled as ever which perfectly suits how she’s been forced to act in this environment. She pulls MsChif to her feet, hits a shin/knee breaker then she hangs onto MsChif’s right leg as she transitions into a single legged boston crab.

Isn’t this what you wanted from me? Who’s screaming now?

Michelle is sitting in a way that’s putting extra pressure onto the knee in the hopes that MsChif will call it quits so she can move on with her life. Even while she’s in such immense pain MsChif mind is working a mile a minute searching for a way out of predicament until she finds a way. She begins to reach back until she grabs Michelle’s leg then she tug on that ankle until Michelle loses her balance and falls forward. Immediately MsChif intertwines their legs then bridges back into a muta lock!

After several excruciating seconds MsChif is unable to keep up the bridge with the shape her knee is in. She gets to her feet, takes a handful of Michelle’s hair and starts to pull her up. Michelle comes up swinging and she’s aiming for that right leg but MsChif wisely keeps it out of arm’s reach then drives her left knee into the side of Michelle’s face killing any chance of a comeback for the time being.

MsChif sets Michelle and hits a snap suplex slamming Michelle back first against the wall and she comes sliding down and hits the back of her head against the floor. MsChif put a lot of her pressure on her knee going for her knee and it’s almost as if she’s admonishing the joint now for being hurt. MsChif lets out a scream of frustration before turning her attention back to Michelle and pulling her up. MsChif takes Michelle by the arm and throws her with extreme force into a wall and Michelle hits it chest first then drops to the ground.

MsChif hobbles over to Michelle and looks down on her before trying to stomp on her face but Michelle blocks it with both hands and now it’s a struggle to see which of these wounded and exhausted women will win the late match battle of strength. Michelle moves MsChif’s foot over to the side and lets go causing MsChif to stomp the ground instead of her face. Michelle tries to get up, but there’s also now a couple of strands of her hair under MsChif’s boot pinning her to the ground. MsChif almost arrogantly places her foot on Michelle’s chest for the first pin attempt of the match:

Michelle knocks MsChif’s boot off her chest, killing the pin. MsChif steps off Michelle’s hair allowing her to get to her feet, then MsChif grabs her in a rear waist lock looking to hit a german suplex on the cold hard ground but several elbows to the side of the head courtesy of Michelle stops that attempt for the time being, but it wasn’t enough to get MsChif to break her grip.

Michelle uses her hands to work at MsChif’s and their struggle brings them close enough to a wall so that Michelle can place her feet on them and push off sending both women falling to the ground with Michelle landing on top of MsChif:

MsChif pushes of the ground and rolls backwards still with her hands wrapped around Michelle’s waist and once they’re back on their feet they find themselves back at square one as well. MsChif tries to get the german off, but Michelle is refusing to let her pull it off. MsChif turns to the door and charges forward slamming Michelle face first into it not once but twice but three times.

I hope you got a good look outside, because you won’t be awake the next time you go through that door.

With that MsChif sends Michelle flying overhead with a german, but Michelle is able to over rotate to land on her feet and she immediately charges forward and hits a big boot to the back of MsChif’s skull that knocks her forward into the door. Michelle quickly takes hold of MsChif from behind and hits a Russian leg sweep then pops back to her feet so she can follow that up with a knee drop to the head. Michelle pulls MsChif to her feet only for MsChif to headbutt her for what has to be the 100th time in this match, then she hits a spinning backfist sending Michelle stumbling away from her. MsChif races towards her but Michelle uses her momentum against her and hits a flapjack and floats over into a single legged boston crab.

She applies this one with a little more force than the last seemingly determined to tear MsChif’s knee out of the socket. Realizing that she’s in some real danger now, MsChif fights until she’s able to get onto her back, reaches up and rolls Michelle up. The Ref goes for the pin but Michelle shifts her weight and now it’s her with the pin until MsChif manages to roll things back over. They continue like this rolling around the room, a pinball made of flesh, bones and blood, bouncing off the walls and working their way to the center of the room where things are broken up.

These two bitter rivals work their way back to their feet at the same time, both with a handful of the other’s hair. While bent over, they begin clobbering at each other with big right hands and neither has any intentions of stopping until the other is knocked out cold.

What do you want from me?

You’ll know it when you lose it.

I’m so sick of you!

The same move goes through both of their heads and they slam each other face first into the ground and they lay there crumbled in a heap.

Are you two okay? Do you want me to end this?

This isn’t over until I say it is.

Michelle?

Someone has to put this monster down, she’s not getting out of here in one piece.

Slowly but surely they get onto their knees and find themselves face to face with each other and without hesitation they let the fists fly. Back and forth they got and even with the punishment being dished out they’re simultaneously working their way back to their feet. MsChif connects with an elbow that causes Michelle to stumble backwards a few steps but Michelle is able to find her footing and she retaliates with a forearm to the face. MsChif catches her off guard with a kick to the gut then she sets Michelle up for a powerbomb and tosses her into the wall!

Michelle slumps into a seated position, looking out of it, but when MsChif grabs her and tries to pull her up, Michelle takes a page out of her book by taking the eyes, then she grabs the temporarily blinded MsChif and drives her face first into a wall with a reverse STO! While on her knees, MsChif’s face remains pressed against the wall while Michelle lies on the ground next to her unable to capitalize right away.

After taking a moment, Michelle gets next to MsChif still slumped against the wall then begins bashing her face on it repeatedly while screaming out a syllable in time with each slam.

You

can’t

break

me!

After shouting out ‘me’ Michelle throws MsChif to the ground, then stares at her with that intense loo that she wore before the fight got underway.

This “game” ends now.

When MsChif gets to her feet on her own, Michelle kicks her in the gut, tucks MsChif’s head between her legs for the Faithbreaker, but MsChif drops down to her knees and uses her body weight to fight against Michelle’s lifting attempts until Michelle wizens up and begins to pound away at MsChif’s back to soften her up so that she can put her away with that finisher of hers. With one final tug, Michelle gets MsChif into the air, but MsChif able to sit up on Michelle’s shoulder before she could take control of her arms, hits a hurricanrana then hits a series of punches right after. MsChif gets Michelle up for a scoop slam, but it doesn’t quite pan out when Michelle hits a few hard shots to the knee of MsChif causing her to let go. Michelle gets up with MsChif still on her knees and nails her with a stiff round house kick. With that seemingly being enough, Michelle goes for a hopeful cover:

MsChif gets her shoulder up!

Why won’t you stay down?

Because I’m still alive!

MsChif starts getting up with Michelle doing everything that she can to stop her, but MsChif won’t be denied. She gets up, pushes Michelle back and sprays the green mist! Michelle barely gets out of the way in time, leaving the wall behind her where she once stood stained green. Michelle trips over her feet and now is crawling away with MsChif just a few steps away. Michelle goes until her back hits the wall and then stares up at MsChif who is just a few inches away now.

Have you been overwhelmed by the suffocating feeling yet? Has the isolation struck fear into your heart yet?

I’m not scared of you.

As she says that Michelle kicks MsChif’s leg dropping her to her knees then she quickly gets up and knocks her down with a clothesline. Michelle picks MsChif up, slams her to the ground with a belly to belly suplex, pulls her back up and sets up for The Wings of Love but MsChif breaks out of the double underhook, and lifts Micheller over her back for the body drop, but Michelle turns that into a sunset flip, rolls through for a front dropkick but her legs are caught by MsChif!

MsChif stands with Michelle’s legs tucked into her armpits, leans back and catapults Michelle into the door! Michelle flies into it with bang before crumbling to the ground. After a few moments she slowly starts working her way back up, but MsChif is right there, hops on Michelle’s back, screams at the top of her lungs then hits Code Green!

MsChif breaks up her own pin when she could have easily had the three count!

I can’t let you off the hook that easily, Michelle.

Worn out herself, it takes a great deal of effort for MsChif to stand up and even more to get Michelle up with her. Without warning Michelle knocks MsChif’s arms to the side, goes for a desperation roundhouse kick and misses as MsChif ducks under it, kicks Michelle in the gut, then hits Olbiteration spiking Michelle’s head into the ground. Wordlessly on her knees MsChif stares at Michelle’s seemingly lifeless body, before finally making her way over there and covering her for the pin:

3!

It’s finally over and there’s no doubt that both of these women have seen better days in their lives and their careers. The Referee on the outside of the room hastily opens the door so he can rush inside to check on the wellbeing of the combatants. Most of the focus is being placed on Michelle, as they check for any signs of concussions or a potential severe neck injury.

Diligently, they load her up onto a stretcher and wheel her away so that a doctor can check on her and give a proper diagnosis regarding her health and her future.

One of the officials walks over to MsChif as tries to check on her, but he gets scared off after she screams in his face and makes the smart choice to leave her be. Still on her knees, MsChif watches as the official leaves the room leaving her all alone.

MsChif takes a good hard look at the dents in the door, the green mist on one of the wall, then she closes her eyes and allows her favorite moments from the match to replay through her mind. Finally she opens her eyes and stands up so she can get out of there.

She’s walking with a noticeable limp, and her surgically repaired right knee may be giving her problems then she’d ever let on. At the doorway now, MsChif leans against one of the sides and holds her head with one hand and the door with the other as if she were preventing herself from fainting.

When the moment passes, she looks back into the room and chuckles softly to herself before walking way.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:30 pm

*As Dead Man's Hand returns from a video package hyping up tonight's main event match between XWL's World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho, and Dean Ambrose. Cameras head backstage to an unknown room as all they can see is the signature wheel of Dead Man's Hand but the camera slowly begins to zoom out, revealing more of the room. After a couple of seconds you can clearly see Redemption's General Manager, Vickie Guerrero, standing by with XWL's Divas Champion, Kaitlyn! Cheers from the Las Vegas crowd could be heard in the background from the sight of Kaitlyn as Vickie Guerrero begins to speak.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Normal_shot0267~18

[Vickie Guerrero]
Kaitlyn, glad you could join us. I was starting to think that you had forgotten that you still had to spin the wheel for your match against Beth Phoenix later tonight.

[Kaitlyn]
I wouldn't say I forgot, just more so lost track of time. This match against Beth was big so I was doing a little bit of extra training because I don't want to walk out there unprepared.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Glad to see you are wanting to keep that championship. Facing Beth will be a big challenge for you but when a general manager calls you to their office, I suggest you come sooner then later.

[Kaitlyn]
Oh come on now, Vickie, we can just let it slide this one time. Let's just get this wheel spinning and we can move on with our lives. Remember, you have a show to run and I have a championship to defend. We both have big jo-

[Vickie Guerrero]
You don't need to tell me what I do here, I already know what I'm suppose to do. And one of the things I'm suppose to do is make sure matches get done and championships get defended. What I mean by this is I suggest you don't pull anything like this again or else you'll be in neither of those.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Normal_shot0282~14

[Kaitlyn]
Geez, it was only one time, Vickie. Listen, I'm doing what I have to do to keep this championship around my waist and in case you missed my little video package from earlier, this is the match where I prove myself to be the champion that I am. Sure, I had to deal with others like Brie Bella, Layla, and Paige but this time around is when I'm face to face with my biggest challenge yet. You've never been my favorite person to talk to in the back and I'm probably no where near being one of your favorites, so let's just get this show on the road an-

[Vickie Guerrero]
Kaitlyn, that's enough. Spin the wheel and get out of my office, I have more important things to deal with then dealing with the likes of you.

[Kaitlyn]
I'm fine with that, let's do this.

*Vickie leaves the view of the screen, leaving Kaitlyn with the wheel. She reaches her arm up, grabbing the top, before pulling it down and letting the wheel spin. She looks at it, very closely, waiting for it to stop on whatever match it could be. Lingerie Pillow Fight? Chairs Match? I Quit Match? Ambulance Match? Body Slam?*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Normal_shot0001~36

*The wheel slowly begins to stop and it lands on... TABLES MATCH!*

[Kaitlyn]
Tables match, huh? This should be interesting to say the least.

*Kaitlyn shrugs her shoulders, not sure how to feel about that match before leaving Vickie's office. We then fade to a video package for John Cena!*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:20 pm

{JR}
Folks it's been an incredible night thus far, but word around the backstage area is that there's quite the surprise in store for everyone in just a few minutes.

{King}
That's right, we've heard that Hulk Hogan and Vickie Guerrero had a closed door meeting together earlier today, and apparently a decision was made to quote, spice things up, and take advantage of the night.

{Michael Cole}
We're not exactly sure what that means, but anytime the words "spice things up" are used, you know something big is about to happen.

Just as Cole finishes speaking, the familiar words "Excuse me!" echo from the lit up titantron, that immediately shows Vickie Guerrero in her office, with a set of wheels behind her.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 9xiaIKA

{Vickie Guerrero}
Ladies and gentlemen, it is my duty as General Manager to ensure that not only is my show exciting, but the entire XWL. Which brings me to why I've chosen to address you all tonight. I know you're ready for the huge matches left to take place still, Randy Orton versus Kane, Ted DiBiase versus Cody Rhodes, CM Punk versus Christian, and of course our main-event Dean Ambrose versus Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship.

The fans let out excited cheers for the mention of those matches

{Vickie Guerrero}
But believe me, I wouldn't be delaying those matches if it weren't without good reason. There has been a feeling that our champions, while great, have become too....complacent in their role. Which is why I've come up with a brilliant announcement to make, tonight Dead Man's Hand is all about the luck of the wheel. Rivalries take to this wheel to see what fate wants them to do battle in, and it's gone wonderfully. However, I say we kick things up a notch. Behind me is a specially designed wheel, you'll notice that there are no match stipulations on it, but pictures of every XWL title. From the World Heavwyweight Championship, to even the Divas Championship.

She motions to the wheel, which gets the fans interested in where this is heading as they cheer.

{Vickie Guerrero}
But in the bottom corner, you'll also see there's an "All" option. What we're going to do is we're going to spin this wheel, and whatever the wheel lands on, that champion will have to defend their title next week on Redemption!

{JR}
What?! Talk about a blockbuster announcement from Vickie Guerrero.

{Michael Cole}
I'm not so sure that's fair, they've all had to defend their titles tonight!

{King}
Exactly Cole, she wants to light a fire under our champions and this will do exactly that.

{Vickie Guerrero}
There's a few more surprises, but before we get into that, let's say we go ahead and give this wheel a spin, shall we?

Vickie places both hands on one side of the wheel, then with all of her might pushes down sending the wheel on a spinning rotation, passing each title with rapid pace, though slowly down with each time it passes a mark. Eventually the wheel is on it's last movements....it passes the World Heavyweight Championship, which surely must relieve Dean Ambrose and Chris Jericho, then it moves past The Intercontinental Championship perhaps giving John Morrison and The Rock a sigh of relief as well...next to just barely avoid defending is the Divas Championship, sparing either Kaitlyn or Beth Phoenix another defense. It's the slowest it's gone now as it enters the United States Championship panel...it keeps moving....slowly at a point of stopping....it doesn't look like it's going to pass that last mark, but it does! It misses the United States Championship, and lands on ALL!

The arena erupts in incredible excitement as the wheel has determined that EVERY championship will be on the line next week!

{Michael Cole}
What what what?! That's even worse than one champion having to defend!

{King}
Wow! Every title will be on the line! Our champions are about to be tested a great deal.

{JR}
I wonder what they think of this, especially our first new champion of the night, Alex Shelley! He just won the title, and already he's gonna have to defend it. Beth Phoenix, The Rock, and Dean Ambrose could all have to meet the same fate too!

{Vickie Guerrero}
Well this is certainly interesting, fate has decided that all of our champions must meet the test of defending their titles on Redemption! But as I said earlier, there's much more to this, we want to put this entire decision into the hands of destiny itself. So if you'll please cameraman, show everyone what I'm talking about.

She motions to her left, to reveal more wheels, one with a United States Championship graphic above it, and another with an Intercontinental graphic above that. On those wheels are pictures of many superstars, all different depending which title it would've chosen to be defended. She then directs the camera to her right to reveal the same of the Divas Championship, and the World Heavyweight Championship. Each have the same thing, a wheel full of pictures of possible contenders.

{Vickie Guerrero}
That's right, we will spin each of these wheels now to determine who these champions will defend against.

{Michael Cole}
But! What if someone like Ted DiBiase gets a shot at title?! This is an incredibly reckless decision!

{JR}
Reckless? I'd say it's fantastic. Unlike the traditional way of determining contenders with matches, we've got an incredible assortment of names for each title, and the wheel will decide which lucky person in each category gets it!

{Vickie Guerrero}
Since we have a new champion in Alex Shelley, which by the way congratulations Alex, I say we spin that wheel first, because I've also added Wade Barrett to the line up of names, to perhaps give the fans a rematch of certain excitement.

She steps over to the wheel, then just as she did with the championship one, she gives it a good spin, sending it round and round until it slowly it deceases in speed. Leaving only three possibilities left in the running due to how slow it's now going. It had just passed Kofi Kingston, continues past Wade Barrett, halfway reaches Antonio Cesaro, but continues on, landing on Jack Swagger!

{Vickie Guerrero}
Congratulation Mr. Swagger, you'll now meet Alex Shelley one on one for the United States Championship. But, there's just ONE more thing. Since we've already got our wheel to determine the types of matches people will compete in tonight, I say we pay a visit to that as well for each of these matches, and find out what kind of match this United States Championship bout will be in.

She heads over to the normal wheel, gives it a quick spin....until it lands on a STEEL CAGE MATCH!

{Vickie Guerrero}
My, how interesting. Looks like Alex Shelley is in for quite the first defense, let's just hope he's ready for it.

{JR}
Alex Shelley defending against Jack Swagger in a Steel Cage match? I can safely say I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Vickie walks back over to the Intercontinental Championship wheel of contenders now, then places her hands on it.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Since this match is still to come, I've not had Morrison or The Rock added as possible options, which means if John loses tonight, he'll have to wait for his rematch clause for another day.

She then spins the wheel, going past each contender more than twice before finally slowing down, giving us only four possibilities now Bray Wyatt, Edge, and Seth Rollins, and Samoa Joe. It makes it past Bray, starts to slow even further down, but passes Edge, meets the halfway point at Seth Rollins, continues further....passing the metal points until it's at the last...it'll either continue and barely reach Joe, or stop and barely give Seth the match....it stops! Seth Rollins has been determined as the man that will challenge The Intercontinental Champion next week!

{Vickie Guerrero}
A huge opportunity, he's already secured two victories over The Rock, thanks to John Morrison, so he'll either meet the man that's given him his biggest wins to date for his title, or he'll face The Rock in a third match, but this time with championship implications.

{Michael Cole}
Seth Rollins came just shy of beating Kofi Kingston earlier, so you've gotta believe this will really pick his spirits up, to perhaps become the Intercontinental Champion next week.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Now let's say we find out what type of match the champion and Seth Rollins will meet in.

The wheel is spun, until finally it stops on...A LADDER MATCH!

{JR}
Bah gawd, now that's a huge match any way you look at it, Seth will either face The Great One for his new Intercontinental Championship in a Ladder match, or he'll face the champion of five months John Morrison in a match that he couldn't be more comfortable in!

{Vickie Guerrero}
Two huge championship matches, two deserving contenders with an opportunity to attain gold, but that leaves just two more to be decided. Now I could go ahead and do that now, but what would the fun be in that? So stay tuned later on in the show when we find out who challenges for the Divas Championship, and who challenges for the World Heavyweight Championship next week on the All titles on the line special of Redemption.

The titantron fades out and we head back to our commentary team for a quick word.

{King}
Vickie's really given the fans a real treat to look forward to, and now we've gotta wait until later in the show to find out what fate has in store for the World Heavyweight title and the Divas title!

{Michael Cole}
I still say it's incredibly unfair but I'm glad to see two men like Jack Swagger and Seth Rollins get such huge opportunities, it's about time.

{JR}
The question remains though, which lucky diva will end up with a Divas Championship match, and which lucky superstar will main-event the show next week for the World Heavyweight Championship. Let's just hope Vickie doesn't make us wait too long.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:38 pm

*The theme song of Dolph Ziggler hits as there's a mainly mixed reaction from the crowd after his aired conversation with Alex Shelley earlier tonight. He walks onto the stage in a suit with a confident grin on his face which we didn't see earlier. He walks down the ramp ignoring the majority of fans before climbing the steps and picking up a microphone. He enters the ring as his music comes to an end. He walks around the ring thinking of what to say for roughly 30 seconds while taking in the fans mixed reaction.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 YmXRq

[Dolph Ziggler] So tonight's the night.. Tonight's the night that should have been my night. But instead the man on the Pay Per View poster, the man in the Main Event is Dean Ambrose and not Dolph Ziggler. And you all know how that's made me feel due to how vocal I've been about the situation as of late and I'm surprised I even showed up to the arena tonight because quite frankly I'm sickened standing in this ring. Standing in this ring and knowing Dean Ambrose is getting a World Title Shot that I deserve more than him makes me want to give up. Or so I thought. I thought that this would make me want to quit, but throwing a tantrum isn't going to get me anywhere. I've been on fire as of late! Last week I beat Mr. Money in the Bank, and I've even beat Dean himself! While Dean? He got beat by Samoa Joe last week!

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 7PadJ

[Dolph Ziggler] In January I said that 2013 was going to be the year of Dolph Ziggler, things may have not gone my way since then but guess what? 2013 is far from over and I've got plenty of time to cement my name in the history books and make Dolph Ziggler the most talked about man in sports entertainment! Earlier tonight I was sitting backstage twiddling my thumbs thinking about what I could do tonight to try and overshadow Dean Ambrose and all I have to do is talk because anything is more entertaining than seeing that scrub wrestle a match. For the entirety of my career I have never quit and that's why I'm here today. If I quit when I was training to be a wrestler because it was "too hard" or it "wasn't what I expected" I wouldn't be the global superstar I am today. And I know that I'm not going to get to that next level if I just give up, so Dean Ambrose! I know you're watching somewhere in the arena-

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 CngMVAl

*The music of the World Heavyweight Champion begins to play, much to the surprise of Dolph Ziggler and everyone in attendance. Jericho appears on the stage to a standing ovation from the live crowd. His pyro explodes behind him as he makes his way towards the ring.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 AMtqH

*Dolph can be seen mouthing "what do you want?" at Jericho as he nears the ring. Jericho simply ignores the question and grabs a conveniently placed microphone before entering the ring. He looks across at Ziggler with a look of indifference upon his face.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 X9WoL

*As Jericho's music dies down, chants of "Y2J!" can be heard. Dolph is clearly annoyed and seething at being interrupted when trying to make an impact despite not being on the PPV. A few moments pass before Jericho raises his mic and begins to speak.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 KnTD3

[Chris Jericho] There's no need to be mad Dolph. I just couldn't help but overhear how you were calling out my opponent for tonight and how you were saying you're on some kind of roll and that you're being overlooked. That you felt like giving up. Welcome to the real world Dolph. This is professional wrestling. Guys like Dean Ambrose can lie and deceive their way to opportunities, despite not deserving them. Dean Ambrose is a sick and twisted man who should be locked up in a mental home somewhere, but instead, he has free reign to build up a band of cronies and go around beating the living daylights out of whoever he wants them to. Somehow that's earned him a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. I don't understand it either, but trust me when I say this, Dean Ambrose will not be walking out of this arena tonight. We've both been on the receiving end of a Men Of Honor beatdown Dolph. We know what it feels like to be left bloodied and battered at the hands of Dean Ambrose and I know you want to get your hands on him. But Dolph... Dean Ambrose is mine tonight. I have as much of a score to settle with him as you do. Once my match is over, he's all yours. And who knows? Maybe once I show up Dean's lack of talent in our match tonight, you'll get your shot. You're just as deserving as anybody else if not more.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 XzpHBTk

[Dolph Ziggler] You're damn right I'm deserving of a shot. The fact is you and I have a common enemy, although it seems like everyone and their mother despises his guts right about now.. I don't care whether it's you, me, Samoa Joe, Sami Callihan or any other person as long as I don't have to see his name on the card again. I think it's time that Dean Ambrose finally gets a taste of his own medicine and it's long overdue. Whether that means you beating Dean then that's totally fine by me but what truly matters is the aftermath, just know that if you're the man to walk out of the arena with that title in hand then I'm gonna be coming after you and I'm gonna be coming in hot. I'm not going to sit by and let undeserving people get the shot I need. All I need is a one on one World Championship match to prove myself, I've never had it but I need it. There's an endless list of people who have had a singles match for that title and just left the company or fell into obscurity but I need that opportunity and I know I'm going to make the most of it.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 N9scB

[Chris Jericho] I look at you right now Dolph and I see a different man than I did just a few short weeks ago. The man I saw a few weeks ago, was defeated... resigned to lingering in the depths of mediocrity and continuing his seemingly endless losing streak. Fast forward a few weeks and you have this fire in your eyes. You're full of confidence and determined to prove you are one of the best there is. You're winning big match after big match and you're standing across the ring from the World Heavyweight Champion and the best in the world and you haven't flinched one bit. No more of this sitting on the sidelines or being Dean Ambrose's stepping stone. You're finally proving to be the competitor that you can be Dolph. I respect that. And I admire you for having the audacity and the self-belief to predict that if you and I were to face off that it would be you walking out as the victor.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 ZIA8J

[Chris Jericho] But you're WRONG. You may be on this hot streak but that doesn't put you anywhere near my level Dolph. We would have one hell of a match together, but make no mistake about it, I would be the one walking out victorious and I would be the one to walk out as World Heavyweight Champion. Do you understand what I am saying to you right now?

*Dolph suddenly raises his voice in reply to Jericho.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 RGs2iaM

[Dolph Ziggler] I understand what you're saying to me but it's all a LIE! I'm on a hot streak, you know that! But the thing is this hot streak isn't ending anytime soon because once you and I are eventually facing eachother in a match you'll be the one taking the pinfall because quite frankly, Jericho, you're losing your touch. You're the one who had to be carried by me in the tag match against Dean and AJ, you're the "Champion" who was walking around without his own title for nearly a month, you needed Samoa Joe's help to keep the belt in your hands for crying out loud! I was trying to play along to the whole "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap but we clearly don't see eye to eye. I'm not going to shake your hand and say I respect you because I'd sooner kick your teeth in and take that title. We may be two damn fine competitors, we may share the same hatred of Dean Ambrose but at the end of the day there's only one World Championship and that target is on your back no matter what.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 0NBBj

[Chris Jericho] You're right, I do have a target on my back. But I'm used to that. It's something that comes with being the best in the world at what you do. Everyone wants a piece of Chris Jericho or a shot at my World title. But look at what's happened to every last one of them Dolph... sooner or later, they take a loss to me and fade away. Dean Ambrose will suffer the exact same fate after tonight. What makes you any different Dolph? I might lose a match now and again - nobody's perfect - but I always find my way back to the top one way or another. That's why I'm different Dolph. Because I AM the best. That's why I am the World Heavyweight Champion. Let me ask you again Dolph... What makes you any different?

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 UpuHOBM

[Dolph Ziggler] I'll tell you what makes me different, what separates me from the pack... Ever since day 1 I've given it 110% and even to this day I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I put in more work than anyone in the back. I'm not going to stop, not when I'm as close as I've ever been to getting my shot at that title around your waist right now. These people may be chanting Y2J but by the time a show ends the one thing they look back on and say is "Man, that Dolph Ziggler really stole the show tonight." Because that's just what I do. What makes me different from Triple H, Joey Ryan and especially Dean Ambrose is because I've had the hardest road to get where I am today so I'm not going down. Triple H is a broken down veteran, Joey Ryan was too wrapped up in his own "adventures" to give a crap about the title and Dean Ambrose.. Speaks for himself, he's just a psycho who has no business in the wrestling business. But me. Dolph Ziggler. That Dolph Ziggler guy is hungry, he's young, he's talented, he has his whole career ahead of him! You may find your way back to the top now and again but I'm going to the top and I'm not going anywhere for a very long time.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 M1yTL

[Chris Jericho] I've heard it all before Dolph. I've heard guys say they're the best in the world, when they're just trying to sound better than they are, or trying to emulate me. I've heard guys say they're hungry for success, that they're overlooked or have untapped potential. I've heard it all before. All of it just trying to cover up weakness or some glaring flaw which eventually gets exposed when they're given the opportunity they crave. So what you're saying right now is meaningless. Just words with nothing to back them up. You're on a hot streak... I'll give you that. There's nobody in this company more deserving of a shot at the gold right now than you. But until you take my spot away from me as the best in this industry... and you keep a hold of that spot... you're just another pretender wishing that he could be even half as great as Chris Jericho is.

*A sly smirk comes across the face of Ziggler.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 U286eGX

[Dolph Ziggler] That's how it is huh? I'm just like the rest, a pretender.. a phony! We'll see who the phony is, just give it some time. Good luck out there... champ!

*An obviously sarcastic Dolph drops the microphone in front of Jericho and pats him on the back as his theme song hits. He exits the ring with that smirk still on his face as he walks up the ramp and through the curtain as Jericho turns back watching Dolph with an unsure look on his face. We fade away to a video package.*

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:22 pm

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 6Rsq7hz

*The referee calls for the bell after Kaitlyn sends Beth crashing through the table. Kaitlyn's theme begins to play as the crowd bursts into cheers for Kaitlyn as she has beaten Beth here. She struggles to her feet, making her way through the mess of tables before sliding into the ring where she is met by the referee. The referee hands Kaitlyn her championship as she uses the ropes to get to her feet. The referee himself leaves the ring to check on Beth as Kaitlyn struggles to the turnbuckle before stepping up onto the second rope, looking out into the crowd before raising one arm high into the air.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Normal_shot0732~2

*But Kaitlyn's celebration is cut short when her theme dies down and two familar words are heard throughout the arena.*

[???]
Excuse me!

*Kaitlyn as well as the crowd looks over towards the titantron as Vickie Guerrero appears on it with a signature wheel behind her.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
Now I'm sorry to cut your celebration short, Kaitlyn, but I promised the fans that I would reveal who would be getting the World Heavyweight Championship match on Redemption and who would be getting the Divas Championship match on Redemption. I thought to myself about half way through your match, what better way to determine the contender for the Divas championship then to do it right after the Divas championship match! Great idea, I know. Now, if you take a look at the wheel behind me, you can tell you may have some tough competition on this wheel. Divas you've fought before, Divas you haven't yet, but let's just see who we got here.

*Vickie Guerrero steps back, revealing the wheel which has the faces of many divas on it.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
Few familar faces for you, isn't it? How about we just run through the list. A former Divas Champion in her own right and the longest reigning Divas Champion ever, Layla! The diva you took the championship from just a short seven days after they won it, Brie Bella! Along with her sister, Nikki Bella! A diva who you beat a long time ago to win your first Divas Championship in a triple threat match, Natalya! The diva who you beat when you returned to XWL at the Draft Event, Michelle McCool! And the- Well, before we continue, it seems like all these Divas have something against you so far. That should be fun, shouldn't it?

*Vickie lets out a quiet little laugh as Kaitlyn looks on, not thinking it is all that funny.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
We have the Diva who earlier tonight defeated Michelle McCool in one of the most dangerous Divas bouts we have ever seen, MsChif! This diva is a former Miss Money In The Bank winner and never got the chance to cash in, what a same, but Madison Rayne! And lastly, we have a diva who you beat a couple weeks ago, she is also a former Divas Champion but hasn't held the championship since two thousand and nine, Mickie James! Seems like any of these options could be something you should be a little worried of Kaitlyn, maybe we'd get to see another training video of yours then. Let's see who you'll be facing.

*Vickie takes the wheel by hand and begins to spin it. Round and round it goes, going past each Diva. Kaitlyn stands in the ring, you can tell she is opbviously a little nervous from this but she is still standing strong. The wheel begins to slow down, slowly going past some of the Divas. Mickie James... Brie Bella... MsChif... And it so close to stopping as it comes to the section where Layla is and it stops...*

*On Natalya! It barely makes it past Layla's section and it stops in the section of Natalya! Kaitlyn seems a little relieved at this as Vickie looks back towards the camera.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
And it's official! Next week we are going to see Kaitlyn put her championship on the line against Natalya! And that just isn't it, we have to see what the match type will be.

*Vickie walks over to another wheel which has many of gimmick matches on it. Tables, ladders, chairs, steel cage, iron man. So many options for these two divas to fight under and the fate is in the spin of the wheel. Vickie reaches her arm up and grabs the wheel and begins to spin it. It spins and spins, slowing down as time goes on. It begins to slow down and it's about time to see which stipulation this match will be. It passes ladder. It passes Last Diva Standing. It passes Falls Count Anywhere only to land on...*

*Extreme Rules! The crowd cheers for this match that is going to take place on Redemption!*

[Vickie Guerrero]
Well, there you have it. In an extreme rules match, we will see Kaitlyn take on Natalya with the Divas Championship on the line! Natalya only had to take on Eve on tonight's Pre-Show, you just went through a tables match. I suggest you get some rest because the match will come faster then you think and knowing Natalya, she has been ready for this match.

*With that, the titantron fades to black and we fade to the next segment of the night.*
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:28 pm

XWL Dead Man's Hand returns from the video package of one of XWL's rising stars, Jack Swagger, and we head backstage where once again Vickie Guerrero is seen standing by wheels.

[Vickie Guerrero]: Ladies and gentlemen, at this time, I will be spinning my magical wheel for the Intercontinental Championship match between John Morrison and The Rock. It has come to my attention that neither the Rock or John Morrison is able to spin the wheel at the moment since neither one has shown up to spin the wheel so I took it upon myself to do just that.

[Vickie Guerrero]: How great would it be to see John Morrison go one-on-one with the Great One in a steel cage match, or even a ladder match, or maybe even a Last Man Standing match, the possibilites are quite endless.

[Vickie Guerrero]: And here we go. . .

Vickie Guerrero steps back from the camera and on to the side of the wheel. She puts her hand on the wheel and is about to spin but. . .

[John Morrison]: Just wait a moment there Vickie, I'm here, you just couldn't wait to decide the fate of another match. No need for your assistance, the Intercontinental Champion is here and ready to take his turn at spinning the wheel.

[Vickie Guerrero]: You think this is some toy where we take turns and share? This wheel determines your fate.

[John Morrison]: The only thing around here that looks like a joke is. . .umm. . .how do I put this nicely. . . umm. . . you. There I said it, you're the only joke I see.

[Vickie Guerrero]: Would you just shut up and spin the wheel already?

[John Morrison]: Before I spin this wheel, I want to send a message to The Great One, wherever you are, London, Paris, probably hiding in one of these cities since you don't have time for me, the fans, and this Intercontinental Championship. Maybe you're actually backstage, who knows? I want to tell you Rocky that tonight, whatever the wheel decides to land one, I'm bringing my A-game like I always do and I'm hoping you can do the same for a "little boy" Shakira look-a-like like me. I can't wait to be the one to give you the wake up call that you can't just can't walk around here with an ego and think you're the best, you have to prove it. See you out there Rocky.

John Morrison steps to the side and goes by the side of the wheel. He closes his eyes and spins the wheel with so much force that a spins about four times before actually starting to slow down. The wheel passes Last Man Standing, then Ladder, starts to slow down a bit and passes Table. The wheel is in it's final few movements, it passes Extreme Rules and it appears that it's about to stop at First Blood. The wheel is at the edge of First Blood and finally tips over, stopping fully at Street Fight!

[Vickie Guerrero]: Street Fight it is, good luck champ. You'll need it.

[John Morrison]: The only person who needs luck isn't here Vickie, I'll be sure to pass it onto him though after I pin him. You're welcome.

John Morrison steps off the backstage area leaving Vickie there who has been rather patient tonight. John Morrison will face The Rock tonight in a Street Fight but who will come out victorious and be able to claim the Intercontinental Championship?
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:30 am

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 MDnns8K

And later on in the match...

Both men are lying on the canvas, exhausted from the beating that both competitors have endured. It’s now going to be decided by who has enough left in the tank to go on and win the match. Punk uses the ropes and climbs to his feet, while Christian struggles to his knees in the centre of the ring. Punk stumbles forward and slams a huge right hook into Christian’s temple knocking him back down to the canvas but refusing to stay down Christian climbs back to his knees. Punk throws another right hand but gets blocked, Christian throws multiple punches to Punk’s gut sending him further and further back until Christian is able to rise to his feet and press the momentum, he whips Punk towards the ropes, Punk bounces back and somehow manages to duck a clothesline which was intended to take his head clean off. He rebounds off of the opposing ropes and Christian is lying in wait, attempting a back body drop but Punk see’s it coming and delivers a stiff kick to Christian’s chest which sends him hurtling backwards towards the ropes. Seizing the opportunity, Paul Heyman darts up onto the apron and grabs hold of Christian’s arms to prevent him from moving, the referee is screaming as loudly as he can for Heyman to release Christian but he refuses. Taking the chance that has presented itself, Punk grabs the Money in the Bank briefcase and charges towards Christian with all intents and purposes of knocking him clean out but Christian Ducks! Instead Paul Heyman takes the briefcase to head and tumbles off of the apron, Punk can’t believe what has happened, his golden moment shattered before him. He turns to face Christian but from out of nowhere SPEAR!! Christian covers.

1….

2….

3!!!!

*Christian has done it! The crowd erupts in a mixed reaction, to the surprise of most views, some boos and some cheers could be heard coming from the las Vegas crowd after Christian managed to beat Punk. Christian quickly grabs the briefcase of his and slides out of the ring, knowing he has just pissed off Punk more then he may have wanted to with that win. Paul Heyman, on the outside, begins to get to his feet while still holding his head after that shot. Punk is in the ring, still on the ground after that spear, looking on at Christian as Christian backs his way up the ramp, briefcase in hand, shouting "Who's the best now, Punk?" as a cocky smirk grows across his face.*

[Jerry Lawler]
Christian may have got the win here tonight, but I don't think Punk is going to give him the win that easily. I'll bet you that.

[Jim Ross]
I've gotta agree with you there, King. We've seen what Punk was capable of in the past and I gotta say, Christian may regret picking up the win here tonight. I may actually feel bad for Christian.

[Michael Cole]
Can't we just celebrate Christian's win? You guys can't just look into the future and doubt this man because this man could be our next World Heavyweight Champion!

[Jerry Lawler]
I hate to say it, by Cole may be right. Christian has weaseled his way out of many other situations, this one may be no different. We'll just have to wait and see what happens with this.

*Christian raises his briefcase up high into the air as he reaches the top of the stage, stopping their to get one last look at Punk. You can tell Punk is obviously angry with the result of that contest after he had the win in the bag as Paul talks to him, telling him that Christian just got lucky this time around. We get one last glimpse of Christian before we fade to a video package for Ted DiBiase.*

Credit to Shuggz for everything before Christian's titantron.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:58 am

As the pay-per-view continues on the cameras cut to Cactus Jack sitting down backstage up against a wall

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 5-4_zps86b770cc

Cactus Jack: Kevin Steen, Steve Corino, what is it with you two? What is it with you two that made you think that attacking Cactus Jack was a good idea? What about me screams out this dog hasn't got any bite left to give? What went through your brains when I was sat in the ring pouring my heart out and giving my goodbyes to XWL that made you think that if you're going to make a statement, and you want to make a damn loud one, then assaulting Cactus Jack and pissing on his legacy was a win win situation? What could possibly make you think that was a good idea? You thought you attacked a guy who had nothing left to give. And truth be told I wasn't sure if I did myself...

Cactus looks down at the floor and he pushes his hair back out of his face then looks back up at the camera

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 9-3_zpsea344a22

Cactus Jack: No, that's not true, the truth is I wasn't sure if what I have left in me was worth giving, you saw a guy beaten and broken and had one foot out the door, and a guy who would happily leave this place behind and spend the rest of his days sitting at home with his family, but the second you came out to the ring and you laid your hands on me you forced my hand and that's not a thing you should be doing. And then the very next week you and Steve Corino left me laying on top of the stage and I felt something that I haven't felt in a very long time...

Cactus looks dead into the camera as he answers his own statement

Cactus Jack: Pain.

Cactus looks back away from the camera as he continues to speak

Cactus Jack: Now don't get me wrong there's not a moment that goes by that I'm not in pain, there's never been a single match that I've gone through without chipping a few more days off my career but that's just what I do. But when you package Piledrivered me on top of the stage I felt a pain that I missed, I felt a pain that I desperately needed to feel, so Kevin Steen and Steve Corino I truly have to thank yo for giving me the greatest gift of all in driving my skull into the steel floor, because the feeling I felt at that very moment rekindled a fire inside of me that was on it's dying embers but because of you two is now a roaring inferno and I can feel it in my HEART and in my SOUL.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 2-4_zps56b53a93

Cactus Jack: We all know Steve Corino is no stranger to playing with fire, hell guys like me and him and almost everybody else who survived working the bingo halls across Japan and American for blood thirsty scum bag promoters like we both did became accustomed to the smell of gasoline and a box of matches, intended only to scar your opponents permanently with second and third degree burns. But unlike those fires that were as quickly eviscerated as they were created the fire inside of me cannot be extinguished.

Cactus starts to sway side to side as he continues with his speech

Cactus Jack: See what you both did was you took a man who had nothing worth fighting for and you gave him the biggest reason of all, now I don't think you realise just who you gave reason too, you gave me, Cactus Jack something worth fighting for and that's just something you shouldn't do because when Cactus Jack wants revenge, Cactus Jack gets revenge in the worst way humanly imaginable... and seeing as you've brought your friend Steve Corino along for the ride, well who would I be if I didn't bring a friend along with me to make this double date made in hell complete.

Cactus picks his barbed wire covered bat and stares intently at it

Cactus Jack: Kevin Steen, you have Steve Corino by your side and that's all well and good for you, and I know you're both capable of some very sick and twisted things but what you fail to remember is that you're going to war with a man known worldwide for doing things far sicker and far more twisted then you could imagine. I'm a guy who took bodies of men I loved and respected and body slammed them onto countless of beds of thumb tacks and barbed wire and I watched on with the sickest smile on my face as I watch their backs get pierced thousands of times in a split second and I enjoyed watched with squirm around on the floor in pain as thumb tacks were gripped into the flesh all over their bodies.

Cactus puts the bat back down beside him

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 6-4_zps4ba0ccdd

Cactus Jack: I've been known on an occasion or two to take a container of gasoline and drown my dearest Barbie and I'D SET HER A LIGHT! And I'd drive her into my opponent face on the mat and they'd scream out loud as red hot flames would smother their faces! But then I'm also the guy who'd wrap his entire body with Barbed Wire, I'd wrap it around my arms, I'd wrap it around my legs, my body, even my head if I wanted to and I'd use myself as a human wrecking ball. Now I'm sure everybody listening is hearing those things and they're wondering, they're really questioning whether or not my sanity is intact, and they damn sure know that... I'm not the kind of guy that you want to mess with. All you need to know about Cactus Jack is he's the guy who took his very best friend in the entire world, a man who is more than just a mentor to me, a man I consider to be my brother, Terry Funk and we did those thing to each other and we did so much more. We blew each other up with C4 explosives, and when we did those things to each other we could hear the people in the arena screaming in horror and crying as they were convinced that one of us was going to kill the other one... and yet at the very same time they were crying out for more, and me and Terry... when we were stood in the ring we did those things to each other not with regret or mercy, but with glee and adulation and I know neither one of us will ever forget the feeling of disappointment that the explosive that were rigged to explode underneath the ring at the ten minute mark when Terry was still inside the ring.

Cactus glances over at the camera as he keeps on talking

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 3-4_zps02cc1378

Cactus Jack: The point being Kevin Steen, if I can do those things to a man that I love like a brother, what do you think I'm going to do to you? A man who I have nothing but contempt for and has shown nothing but disdain towards me. Maybe I'll take my little friend Barbie here and I'll drive it into your skull, then I'll drag her sharp spikes along your head and all the way down your back and you blood will piss out of every single whole I make in your miserable bodies! I'll scrape and tear away your flesh until it's a pile of mush and every drop of blood has exited your body. Maybe I'll take a canister of gasoline and set Barbie on fire and burn you to a crisp, weeks will go by and you'll be praying your burns aren't infected and you'll be smelling the smell of your burnt flesh for days to come and it's not one you'll be forgetting quickly. Maybe I'll look underneath the ring and I'll pull out a bag... of thumb tacks, and I'll turn it upside down as thousands upon thousands of thumb tacks will pour out and cover the mat like a beautiful summer rain and I'll turn you and Corino into human pincushions.

He sits back down not taking an eye off the lens of the camera

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 8-4_zps31f9a44f

Cactus Jack: Or maybe I'll do all of those things Kevin, maybe I will but maybe I wont do a single one of them to either of you, maybe I'll just have to get a little bit creative. See creativity was always my strong suit Kevin, but whatever happens out there tonight, no matter what the wheel lands on, no matter what it is, you'll be praying for the referee to call for the bell and end the match. You'll be praying, but nobody will be there to answer your prayers, just you to answer for your sins, and tonight Steen I get to be the one that deals out the punishment, you don't get to blind side me any more, you don't get attack me whenever you please, you get to go to the ring and we'll do everything we possibly can to each other! We get to tear each other apart all we want, and you'll be able to look across the ring and you'll see me with blood dripping down my face and you'll see me smiling a toothless smile and you'll look into my eyes and you'll look into my soul and you'll know I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! AND EVERYTHING TO WIN! And you Kevin Steen have everything to lose! You drew first blood a few weeks ago and tonight I get to draw yours!

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 7-4_zpsde2831f5

Cactus does his signature pose shouting his catchphrase a loud

Cactus Jack: BANG! BANG!

As he finishes talking Cactus stays sitting down as the cameras slowly fade out
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:00 am

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Jbdr22Z

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

[Jim Ross]: Bah gawd! Bah gawd!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]: John Morrison did it!

[Michael Cole]: This can't be, did he just do what I think he just did?

[Jim Ross]: You better believe it Cole, John Morrison just beat The Rock in one hell of a Street Fight.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]: If I may borrow your phrase JR for a brief second, I have to say that this contest was a slobberknocker. Both men gave it their all but John Morrison was the better man tonight.

[Jim Ross]: Indeed King, I can honestly say that I believe John Morrison wanted it more. I mean The Rock has had it all, titles, main even matches, five star quality matches, he had nothing to prove here tonight, we know he's one of the best. But John Morrison, he's a great talent who's been shining as of lately. The Rock didn't think he could hang but he certainly proved him wrong. What an innovative counter that Rock Bottom into C4 was.

[Michael Cole]: This was constant build-up of tension, it was obvious that The Rock didn't think John Morrison had it in him and believe me, I don't like John Morrison but I know the kid has talent. Morrison continued to show up at The Rock's matches, costing him two matches against Seth Rollins. Eventually The Rock would issue a challenge and I know Morrison's was waiting for that challenge for some time now. Well, I'll give him his props, he beat The Great One.

The camera zooms out from the announce table and onto John Morrison who stands tall on the turnbuckle, looking out on to the crowd. The Intercontinental Champion retains yet again and he couldn't be even more happier, there's no doubt in his mind that he's proven himself tonight, the majotrity of the fans who came in the arena hoping for Rocky to win, leave this match cheering John Morrison on.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 AS8vf

[Lillian Garcia]: Here is your winner and still the Intercontinental Champion, John Morrison.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]: That young man right has a lot of potential to be XWL's next biggest face.

[Michael Cole]: Don't push it King.

[Jim Ross]: I agree with King here, John Morrison has all the tools to reach to the top, it's just a matter of when. Now that The Rock's out of the way, it seems that next on John Morrison's radar will be none other than Seth Rollins. These two men have met before but there was no clear winner. On Redemption, John Morrison will go face Seth Rollins for the Intercontinental Title which should be a great match.

[Michael Cole]: It should be a great match. The big question is, what's next for Rocky? What lies ahead for him? No one knows.

The camera cuts from John Morrison in the ring to a hurt Rock who is on the outside laying down, staring up at John Morriosn. The two exchange looks as Morrison poses at the top of the ramp.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 C1nIXWw

John Morrison rolls outside of the ring and takes up his championship. He puts it up on his shoulder and looks down at The Rock. The Intercontinental Champion extends his hand at The Great One possibly looking for a handshake. Rock eventually accepts the handshake and Morrison helps to pull him up and the crowd begins to cheer. The two exchange words, with Rock congratulating him, giving Morrison the respect he's been seeking for a while. JoMo rolls back into the ring and lifts his champion up high, he did it, he beat The Rock, his biggest challenge to face, can John do the same at Redemption with Seth Rollins when they face off in a Ladder Match. The camera fades with John Morrison holding his title high in the air.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 4b24C
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:10 am

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 FPa9UF8

And due to Penguin not being here, I just typed up the end of the match because effort of doing a whole write up.

*Orton begins to bring the fight to Kane, hitting him with a series of punches as the monster begins to lose his balance. Orton takes the opportunity to run towards the ropes and run back at Kane, taking him down with a huge clothesline which sends Orton down to the ground for a second of time too, catching his breath as this brutal match continues. Orton looks of at the casket, looking to win the match right here as he looks to avenge his families legacy right here as well. Orton walks over to the side of Kane where he'd be looking at the casket and uses what strength he has left to push and roll the monster closer to the casket. Orton gets Kane right next to the casket and he begins to reach over him, trying to open the casket and when he does, he is met with Kane who grabs Orton by the neck. Kane begins to rise to his feet, obviously playing a little bit of possum. Orton quickly breaks out of the hold and goes for the RKO but Kane pushes him off, forcing Orton to get back to his feet only to be knocked to the ground with a throat thrust. Kane walks over to the casket, opening it up, before walking back over to Orton. Kane picks Orton up, grabbing him by the back of the head and he throws him over the top rope and thinking he through him into the casket, Kane takes a breather but what he doesn't know is that Orton managed to land on the apron.*

*Kane turns around and is met with a strike from Orton but doesn't take it too kindly as Kane returns the favor with a strike of his own. Kane attempts to grab Orton by the neck, looking to chokeslam him into the casket. Orton won't let it happen though as he punches Kane in the gut multiple times, breaking the hold before grabbing Kane and forcing him onto the apron with him. Orton and Kane continue to exchange strikes and Orton begins to charge up a stronger strike, he goes to his it but Kane catches the strike in his hand and he uses his other hand to lock in the claw hold! The crowd boos as Orton tries to fight his way out of the hold. As time passes, Orton begins to fade and sure enough, he is eventually out cold from the claw hold. A devilish smirk grows on the face of Kane as he lets the hold go, leaving Orton to collapse into the casket. Kane takes a moment to look down at Orton before slamming the casket shut, declaring Kane the winner of this match.*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:00 am

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 9SZcpmI

{JR}
Bah gawd almighty, as god as my wittiness Cody was turned inside out from that unbelievable clothesline!

{King}
Ted DiBiase's always had a mean clothesline, but that's gotta be the most brutal one yet!

{Michael Cole}
Well while you two are swooning over Ted DiBisse nearly killing a man with his reckless style, Cody Rhodes could be in serious condition. This match needs to be stopped immediately.

{JR}
Well after a move like that I wouldn't be surprised if Cody's been busted open, his skull bounced off those steel steps like a rubber band.

{King}
I'm with you, it'll be miracle if he's not gushing like a faucet.

The arena is still erupting after that sickeningly exciting move they've just witnessed. Cody's covering his face with his hands, yelling out in pain, while shielding himself from possibly losing this match if the referee sees any blood, blood which he might not know is there, and so he's just being precautionary. But the referee gets over his state of shock finally and kneels down at Cody, forcefully removing his hands away from his face to find out the result...is Cody bleeding? Is this match over? Ted eyes the situation intently, he's raring to cotninue the assault if he has to, but even he has to think that it's over now, Cody hit those steps with incredible force so he's either gotta have a broken nose, a shattered jaw, a few missing teeth, or something! But upon removing Cody's hands away from his face, we see that he's STILL not busted open!

{Michael Cole}
Yes! Look at Cody, the most tough man alive!

{JR}
I wouldn't go that far, but I am quite shocked that he's not bleeding even a little bit after something like that.

{King}
You and me both, JR.

Ted rushes back to over to Cody, pulling him by gripping his hair tightly, he examines Cody himself for a second, and then finds out the referee was indeed right, Cody's not been busted open. Frustrated by this Ted chooses to bring about a change of scenery in this match by tossing Cody over the ropes and down to the floor with great force. His skull bounces off the floor, but as he remains on his hands and knees after the crash landing, we still see no blood coming from Cody, Ted tries to keep his cool but you can tell he's really getting annoyed now. He sees Cody starting to rise...though it's quite slowly, and he doesn't seem to know where he is, Ted then backs up all the way to the other side of the ring, looks out to the crowd who knows what he has planned and they start to cheer, he jumps in place readying himself, then once Cody's all but on his feet he comes racing over to the ropes, flying through them with a Suicide Dive!!

{JR}
Look out!

{Michael Cole}
What the hell is he doing?! He's gonna hit us!

{King}
So move you idiot!

The commentary team quickly shuffles off away from the table, knowing this is going to get ugly quick, but not for the reason they first thought because once Ted's mid-air for that momentary second, Cody acts fast and ducks out of the way, giving Ted only one target now, and all he can do is brace himself though there's no time! He continues soaring until he crashes skull first into the announce table!! The audience's jaws have dropped, they look in concern as the entire crowd is silent, stunned, worried, concerned, everything goes quiet for these next few seconds as Ted lies motionless, his head slightly tilted down as he just barely avoided going through it entirely, though with the speed he was going, things don't look good for the outcome of this match.

{King}
Ah! I can't believe it! Ted DiBiase just....he just plowed right into the table!

{JR}
That was bowling shoe ugly...and he's not moving!

{Michael Cole}
About time! This is what happens when you wrestle like he does, he has no regard for his well being or anyone else's, and this is what happens!

Cody takes a second to collect himself, even he's surprised that he managed to avoid that, and amazed by how well that worked out for him, he looks down at Ted, unsure of if he's bleeding, the referee rushes out of the ring to check on Ted to find out that very thing, but Cody shoves him back, grabs hold of the waistband of Ted's trunks, then pulls him up ever so slightly, still not getting a good view of DiBiase''s head, and runs forward with Ted in his grasp launching him off the outside protected mat and and head first into the steel ring post! Immediately we see blood spattering onto the mat just after impact, and the referee calls for the bell!

Jon's had laptop issues this week so no super sexy write up but I hope the ending was enough to make up for it, really was looking forward to a write up myself but just wasn't in the cards. Also I highly recommend you watch the ending clip of that match, that clothesline <3

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:02 am

that clothesline was epic
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:03 am

Zander wrote:
that clothesline was epic

I know right? I marked so fucking hard lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next