Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013

Go down 
+16
Jiggas
Dash
Legal
Stay✔
#NOTSEME
P.R Son
Austin
Pats
AVG
Zander
Bang
TheKrzyOne
Liam
Adam
Jonguin
TheFilthParade
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Redemp1

Live From – Knoxville, Tennessee

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: XWL Redemption
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Dolph Ziggler Vs Chris Jericho - MAIN EVENT
Shawn Michaels Vs Joey Ryan
Christian v. William Regal
MVP v. Antonio Cesaro
Carlito v. Sheamus
Alicia Fox Vs Layla
Jeff Hardy Vs Triple H
CM Punk Vs John Morrison
AJ Lee & Mschif Vs The Bella Twins
Matt Hardy Vs Ryback
Curt Hawkins Vs The Miz
Seth Rollins Vs Yoshi Tatsu
Austin Aries Vs Ezekiel Jackson
Paige Vs Michelle McCool
Madison Eagles Vs Maryse
Kharma Vs Kaitlyn
Eve Torres Vs Lita
Aksana Vs Natalya Neidhart
Violent J Vs Steve Austin
Kane Vs Mankind Vs The Rock
Randy Orton Vs Daniel Bryan
Derrick Bateman Vs Corey Graves
AJ Styles Vs John Cena
Davey Richards Vs Alex Shelley
Chris Masters Vs Alberto Del Rio
Eddie Edwards Vs Chris Sabin
Wade Barrett Vs R-Truth

Check the roster for GT's for now, proper card will be up sometime tomorrow.

Last edited by The Savior of Misbehavior on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:52 am

Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:20 pm

**Redemption returns from commercials and we are ringside. The crowd is quiet until they here sound of this entrance music.

The crowd roar at the sound of HULK HOGAN'S entrance music. The crowd gets louder when Hogan appears on the stage. Hogan stands on the ramp for a few moments to soak up the applause and cheers with a big grin on his face. Hogan then starts walking down towards the ring handclapping a few fans on his way down. Hogan gets to ringside and slowly climbs the steps and enters the ring through the ropes. Hogan is handed a mic and before he starts to talk on the mic he does the usual taunting to the crowd spinning his hand around and putting it to his ear. Hogan then stops and lifts the mic to his mouth and begins to talk.**

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 RPYUOw9

Hulk Hogan
Well you know what guys? I have missed the reaction I get from all of you every time I come out here. I know I have been back for a while now but I haven't really had the chance to come out here and address all you Hulkamaniacs. Well I am here on Redemption tonight and I thought I would come out and say that I am really excited about the road to Final Stand. The road to Final Stand is always a exciting time because it moving towards the big show that everyone wants to be apart of. Well you all know that everyone is pushing to get a spot on the biggest show of the year and its really starting to heat up indeed. I remember my days of being apart of the big shows and one of those shows I remember well was in Vince's old company and headlined many in the late 80s and I got to say it was the best experiences of my life and I will never forget. You never will forget those moments, like when I bodyslammed Andre the Giant those are golden moments that will live forever. Well Final Stand is the place where you current stars in the locker room get to have those moments that will live with you forever. It could be a moment where you win the World Championship, it could a moment you finally defeat your arch nemesis, it could be winning that briefcase and it can be just a big being apart of the show.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 DXkLXDA

Hulk Hogan
Well I know that I won't be competing as I haven't competed in a wrestling for some time but I am glad that I can be apart of making this the greatest Final Stand in XWL history. I will be.........

Hogan is cut off when he can hear applause come over the PA system in the. Hogan looks towards the the entrance but there is no sign of anyone. Hogan starts to look around the arena frantically as the applause is still heard when suddenly there is a roar from the crowd and a spotlight goes to a section high up in the arena. The spotlight shows the person clapping down a microphone and that man is none other than

KEVIN STEEN!!!!!!!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 O650DK0

Kevin Steen
Bravo, Bravo Brother. That was one hell of a speech there brother and I look around and I see about 80% of these fucktards actually was eating it all up like they haven't eating in months. But that you all over isn't it Hulk, I mean you get have been doing this whole thing for years, decades, Jesus, feels like a century you have been doing the same old bullshit routine. The big almighty Hogan could sugar coat shit and feed it these fucktards and because it you Hulk they would eat it all up like a monkey on a cupcake.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 HoWQuRH

Hulk Hogan
What the hell are you doing here and what the are you doing with a live mic when you aren't even apart of this company anymore. Brother I think you should go because security will be on there way anytime soon and I might just give them the call to...

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 REAFf2Q

Kevin Steen
Shut the fuck up Hogan. Just shut the hell up because you can try and get security but I will return, I will keep coming back, I will show up in the arena, I will show up outside, I will always find away to get on XWL television because I am not going away Hulk. I am not going away because you motherfuckers wronged me, you motherfuckers too away what was rightfully mine, you ended my XWL career because you were scared. When I entered this company I fucked shit up, I fucked people up because I didn't give a fuck about what happens. I entered this company and what did I do? I went after one of your top guys in AJ Styles, I beat the living crap out of him week in and week out because he was one of many who showed me lack of respect because I was just some Indy guy who was brought it because of my hype on the indies. Well I made his life a misery and I ended his XWL career even if it was for a short while but that is XWL all over can't keep to there word and kayfabe seems to be a broken art around here. During that time why didn't XWL just fire my fat ass, why didn't you just kick me to the sidewalk like you have done with so many others in the past so .....

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 KlTLRkM

Hulk Hogan
Well Brother, I wasn't around back when you first got hired but I can you one thing brother and that is your fat ass wouldn't be around even to lace up my boots. You are reckless, you are over hyped and you are just a nobody who thinks he could of been a star in XWL. Kevin Steen you was fired because you was not worthy enough to keep and well you are the one who decided to go do a disappearing act on us. Kevin.....

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Dwj6IHa

Kevin Steen
Hulk, so maybe I am glad that you wasn't around back then because I would of been like many of those guys who would of been held back in life because the Almighty Hulk Hogan didn't think they were good enough to be in the mighty WWF. Oops did I just mention Vince's old company? That one where you and Vince were basically giving each other pricks in the locker room and you can take that as you will. Your heights you reached in the good old Hulkamania era gave you the stroke around there didn't it, I mean you might as well of been running it back there and how many didn't get a push or how many didn't get a job because of you didn't like them because they wasn't some big tanned jacked Adonis looking asshole who had steroids which had shrunk there pecker. Talking of that how the hell did you get yourself a younger model and star in certain tapes? I mean like I said I here roids like shrink the old meat and veg if you know what I mean.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 9x7U30f

Hulk Hogan
There we go with all your bs Kevin, you think that you get yourself over with the fans because you like to say your swears, I guess your mother and father never taught you not to swear and I always shows you wasn't taught to respect your elders either because Steen this is just another example of you being somebody who I wouldn't want in this company and whilst I am around I will make sure that doesn't happen. Steen I spent several weeks in the hospital because you dropped me on my neck. I had to have surgery, I had to miss time here on XWL where I am needed. You thought you could waltz back in here and get your job back but that is never going to happen brother.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 AG55ckM

Kevin Steen
How is the neck Hulk? I mean I don't really give two shits about how you feel, I don't give two shits what you have to say about your career. What you did was impressive, what you made WWF was impressive, Slamming Andre was great and all but I wasn't really a Hogan guy, heck wrestling wasn't really on my radar back then but I know all about you because I am not stupid, I know what your like and you Hulk are a disease of wrestling. You was once the guy who built wrestling up to be this big thing but you just couldn't step away could you and you held many people back and you made many lose there jobs for example WCW. But Hogan that is not why I am here, I am not here to talk about you and your bullshit. I am here because I said I would not go away, I will not every leave until I get my revenge for what you bastards did to me. I will show up at every show if I have to, hell I might just show up and fuck up your big show and give you a Final Stand moment no fucker will ever forget. Maybe I show up at Final Stand and I fuck shit up, maybe I fuck people up, maybe I show up and fuck up the World Champion. Or maybe this one, I show up I fuck Vince up, I fuck Big Johnny up and I fuck YOU UP!!!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 8tIXCkX

Hulk Hogan
You know what Brother, I am sick of talking to you right now, I am sick of security not getting rid of your fat ass out of this building and I am sure the XWL fans are sick of hearing you spout empty threats. You had your fun because I will leave you in the crowd and I am sure that security will be with you any second. Show up every week, show up but from now on security will be doubled up and if you think you will get a chance to show your face on the biggest show of the year your mistaken because I will make sure you won't even get near the arena that day. Kevin Steen whatcha gunna do when.....

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 RuzTPeq

Kevin Steen
That sounds like a threat Hogan, that sounds like you have a little bit of resentment, sounds like you want your Hulkafucktards to run wild on me. It sounds like you want to put on those red and yellows pump up those 14 inch pythons and give me a famous ass kicking huh? You would like to that wouldn't you Hulk? Just imagine you dropping me with a big boot then dropping that big leg on my skull Hulk, imagine the feeling you would get when the fucktards cheer your fucking name. So Hulk what do you say? Want a fight? What to put this monster to sleep?

**Hogan ignores Steen and starts leaving the ring but his music doesn't play which looks to have annoyed Hogan just as much as Kevin Steen has done this evening.**

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 AG55ckM

Kevin Steen
Typical Hogan, walks away when the going gets tough. Well Hogan just remember my threats are not empty like yours so if you want finally grow back your balls back that the roids destroyed I will be around, I will show up and I will take your ass out once again but this time it will be for good because I will bring a new era to XWL, I will be yours and everyone fucking NIGHTMARE and I will KILL, KILL, KILL

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 MRmLGB4

**Suddenly Kevin Steen's entrance music plays as the crowd chant "KILL STEEN KILL, KILL STEEN KILL". Hogan is seen talking to someone trying to shut off this music as Kevin Steen stands there on the balcony with both middle fingers raised as XWL suddenly cuts to another commercial.**
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Upon returning from an advertisement from the big fifth anniversary spectacle of Final Stand, we head inside the men's lockerroom where Ted DiBiase is sitting alone with his hand covering his face. He seems emotionally beaten, how did he get here? How did he go from World Heavyweight Champion to someone's own personal bitch. Why do they get such a sick joy out of treating him the way they have this entire time, why can't he just get his job back without having to jump through impossible hoops and then still getting the raw end of the deal no matter how hard he fights or how bad he wants it.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 TcP3pk4

Last week was yet another example of how he's fighting a losing battle that perhaps may have finally broken Ted. He gave it all he had against The Men of Honor, but Vickie knew they'd attack him before the match, she knew they'd gang up on him in the end to finish him, and she knew he'd be on the receiving end of a beatdown once it was all said and done. Now he just sits here, hiding from Vickie because he's tired of doing ridiculous things, he's a wrestler not an errand boy, he wants to kick ass and return to his glory, but the last six months have been nothing but pure hell for him, anyone else would've given up a long time ago, but his spirits are dwindling down into nothingness, he feels like nothing, and you can see it in his face as he slides his hand down his face sighing deeply, and looks around the room, suitcases of wrestlers are scattered around, attires are hanging around the area, and he feels almost like a stranger in here now...He's gone from main-event pay-per-views and putting on the match of the year for two years in a row, to fetching someone else's coffee and cleaning up others messes.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 PtuMH2f

His eyes close again, but the silence soon fades as a voice is heard from beside DiBiase. That voice is none other than one of the men that brutally assaulted him last week, and put the final nail in the coffin of his journey to get that all important XWL contract.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 MAsMVyt

{Dean Ambrose}
Look at who strolled into Men of Honor's neck of the woods, Mister Former World Champion, Ted DiBiase. Last week, last week was just business, we took no pleasure in taking you down, nor did we want to, but you have to realize that it was either you or Men of Honor. I see the hate in your once pure heart, Ted, I see it ready to consume you. I know that feeling, the hate, the pain, and the anger that runs through your veins, through your blood cells, I've been there before, hell, I'm there now. You and I are two completely different people, you've been at the top and you've been pushed off, I haven't been as lucky.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 AiuPetM

{Dean Ambrose}
Since day one, people have kicked me when I was down, I had to fight, I had to scratch and claw my way to where I am today, yet some people are just handed these opportunities I fought so hard to attain. People like The Rock, people like Dolph Ziggler, two names you're very familiar with, and ironically enough, Ziggler's the reason you hit your lowest of lows in the first place. I won't end up like you did, my pride won't let it happen. Just like Ziggler took your money and your girl, I took his money and I plan on taking anything else he holds dear to his corrupted heart.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 RhvT48s

{Dean Ambrose}
Fate has brought us here for a reason. I see the look in your eyes, you don't have the slightest idea what I'm talking about. Think about it, my war with Ziggler started at November To Remember when I took him out with a Knee Trembler and cost him his match against Shawn Michaels. The very same person who has aligned himself with Vickie Guerrero, the same woman I took down with a Midnight Special not too long ago. She happens to be your boss and forced us to cross paths for the first time in our lives last week. The signs are all around us and you are just now seeing them.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 PlYuACE

{Dean Ambrose}
It's not a coincidence that we've made similar enemies in our time here, all this happened for a reason, what other explanation is there? The only reason you're still able to walk under your own power is not because we took it easy on you, because we didn't, it's because there's a glimmer of hope left in your soul, and it refuses to let you stay down. Even when you're beaten, battered and bruised, you still manage to stand back up and continue to fight for what you believe in. But that hope has slowly begun to fade, I can see it in your eyes, you don't know if this is truly the end. Last week, after five long and grueling months, you were finally given the answer you desperately searched for, courtesy of Men of Honor.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 CNofRn8

{Dean Ambrose}
Even when you attain your greatest victory, you somehow manage to suffer defeat. You're playing the same game Dolph Ziggler is, he just doesn't know it yet. No matter what you do, you just fall short and are forced to lie in your own blood. If I didn't know any better, I'd say I just described my younger self. You haven't learned what I have when I started in this business because you were handed everything since day one, you and every other second and third generation “superstar” in this company. You don't know what it's like losing blood in front of two hundred people, if you're lucky. You don't know what it's like to go out to that ring and give it your all, only to get paid in peanuts. You don't know the stuff I had to go through to survive another day, and maybe now you do, but I didn't have it this easy. You think you're living in hell right now, just imagine what I had to go through, then maybe you'll learn to appreciate how grateful you should really be.

Ted turns and looks at him, silently he stares straight into his eyes, not blinking once, then shakes his head and sighs.

{Ted DiBiase}
They say what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, do you believe in that, Dean? I'm partial to what doesn't kill me, makes me almost wish it had...I risked everything at Uprising to get that contract, and my own foolishness did me in. Now I'm stuck playing servant boy to a maniacal woman that gets a sickening pleasure out of watching me squirm like a bug that's just been struck by a rolled up newspaper and is struggling to move...struggling to keep going, but realizing their journey will soon come to an untimely end...I don't know why you're here right now, and truthfully I can't find it in me to care, if you're here to lead another ambush by your buddies then just on with it, if you're here to mock me for feeling so down in the dumps then have at it, because I'm at the point where nothing matters, a point I never thought I'd be at....but now I can't find it in me to believe for even a second that this is all just some nightmare I'll wake up from...it's a cold reality that I now face, a reality I tried to fight to prevent from settling in, but just as I always seem to....I've failed.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 VeSa9Nt

{Dean Ambrose}
So that's it then? You're just gonna sit here and give up? This is bigger than you and I, this war with the company, and in your case, Vickie Guerrero, is much bigger than Ted DiBiase, it's much bigger than Dean Ambrose, it's much bigger than Men of Honor, if you give up now, the war is lost. This is why we took no pleasure in taking you down last week, it's because we aren't mercenary's, we don't do the dirty work of anybody.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 YyhfY7E

{Dean Ambrose}
We used you to send a message to everybody in the locker room as well as everybody in the offices that look down on us. Then I sent a message to Vickie that we aren't anybody's puppets. Dolph Ziggler paid the price for Vickie's ignorant sins and I inserted myself into the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. I bet you had a smile on your face after I hit Vickie with a Midnight Special a few weeks back, didn't you?

Ambrose doesn't take his eyes off of Ted, that is, until he reaches down besides him and pulls up a briefcase and places it on the table.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 LNxpf5U

{Dean Ambrose}
Do you know what this is, Ted? It's the very same briefcase that made me into the monster I once was. It reawakened the beast within me and Ziggler is the one to thank for this. If he hadn't placed the bounty over my head, Men of Honor would have never come into fruition, and with that, his fate was sealed due to his own actions. His ace in the hole backfired on him and instead of just dealing with Dean Ambrose, he's now dealing with Corey Graves and AJ Styles as well.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Nz6ASMd

{Dean Ambrose}
Honor. Such a small word, yet it means so much. “There's no honor among thieves.” If memory serves me well, I think it was Chris Sabin who said that. Chris didn't know what was coming for him shortly after he uttered those words. He is right, but here's the thing, Men of Honor aren't thieves, no, far from it. The true thieves are the people who run this company because they took opportunities that we deserved and gave them to people who had no business getting them in the first place.

{Ted DiBiase}
We're living in a world where right is wrong, and wrong is deceptively right...no matter how much I fight it, nothing changes so what's the point? Sure it's easy to stand for something and never give up, but how long does someone continue that sad attempt at fooling themselves before they realize what they want to accomplish, will never come to fruition. I thought Uprising would truly be my "Uprising" but it wasn't....I thought the war was over and I had finally claimed the seemingly unreachable victory, but no matter what match I win, no matter what rules I break to get my point across, and no matter what I do....IT'S NEVER ENOUGH! NEVER! I'm a person that always prided myself on never saying never but now? I HAVE NOTHING LEFT! Do you hear me? NOTHING!

His unexpected outburst soon stops, and he's left sitting there staring at the floor, almost as if he's too ashamed to look up...he doesn't like what's become of him, but the side we've never seen of Ted is rearing it's ugly head, and he's becoming consumed by it...losing all hope, exuding only a negative light instead of his usual positive one, and unable to find the strength to push through it as he always has.

{Ted DiBiase}
It's never gonna change....maybe for you it will, but for me? It's too late, I don't have it in me to keep fighting, Vickie's finally won, score one for the good guys, woo...

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 8rZd65C

{Dean Ambrose}
If that's how you truly feel, then you deserved to have this ending, because if you don't have what it takes to continue this fight, you had already lost since the beginning. Maybe I did make a mistake in coming here, I thought I saw something in you, but it turns out it was nothing. You're probably better off giving up now before you end up like me, a guy fighting his inner demons as well as this losing fight. Unlike you, even in defeat, I continue fighting until my final breath because this is what this war is, a battle to the finish, either we win or they do and there's no way that I'm letting them win.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 HCWZkYP

{Dean Ambrose}
Men of Honor, Corey Graves, AJ Styles, and myself, have fought for our entire careers to make something out of ourselves. We may not have started at the same time, but our individual paths led us to one another, just like our paths led us to each other. Judging by the way you sit there, loathing yourself, it seems like I was led astray.

Dean starts to stand up, and notices Ted's refusing to look at him, his eyes staring straight down at the ground, not uttering a single sound, his fists halfway clinched and halfway loose as his arms hang down against his knees.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 JJiKf5y

Ambrose shakes his head in disgust then grabs his briefcase and walks out of the silent locker room leaving Ted there alone with his dangerous thoughts. He runs his hands through his hair pulling at it, his breathing starts to quickly go up in pace all until he suddenly stands up, something's gotten to him, whether it's what Dean said or what Randy said earlier, or just his mixed thoughts in general, he's suddenly incredibly frustrated, so much so that he turns to the nearby by lockers and furiously rams his fist into them leaving a noticeable impression while his fist rests in the dent it created. His head lowers again as he bangs on another locker with an open hand letting out an agitated scream as we fade away to a video package for XWL's Foxy Diva, Alicia Fox.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:44 pm

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 UdyF8Op

The SuperShow returns from a commercial break and the Motor City Machineguns are spotted sitting in an unknown room and are talking to each other. Shelley notices a cameraman walk up with a camera and he nudges Sabin and the two look at the camera and smile.

Alex Shelley
Hey guys and gals this is the man who needs no introduction: Alex Shelley sitting next to my friend, the artist formerly known as C-Slice: Chris Sabin and together we are The Motor City Machineguns and we are proud to be your Ersatz Tag Team Champions of the world. Now between my ribs and Chris’ ankle we’re a little banged up, which is a little weird for us because we’re used to doing the banging, am I right Chris?

{Chris Sabin}
You know it.

Sabin winks at the camera before continuing to speak

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 SQEFL1t

{Chris Sabin}
C-Slice? That's a bit old school, Alex, surprised you remember that, worst four months of my life by the way. Well, up until The Kings of Wrestling took me out and attacked you repeatedly, but then again, who even remembers them other than us? Then there's last week, where, even though I defeated Davey Richards, I didn't look like a winner after that match was over. And after that, there was the part where Alex hurt himself after we hit Skull & Bones on Eddie Edwards. Other than that, we feel great, don't we, Alex?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 0GNwTxR

Alex Shelley
Well I have to be honest with you, bud, I may be smiling in the outside, but I’m hurting on the inside… I’m in a bit of pain. I feel like somebody took a truck and ran over my ribs, flipped the truck onto my ribs, stole my wallet, emptied out the contents and then threw the empty wallet onto my ribs. But I’m here, doctor’s told me that due to the amazing configuration of my DNA that I’d probably be 100% percent by the end of this segment. But I’m not too worried about the future, not when there are pressing issues that need to be addressed ASAP. Things like this special offer we have for The American Wolves. Tell them about it, Chris.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 FTg4OkR

{Chris Sabin}
That's right, American Wolves, this limited time offer won't last forever! For a meager two thousand dollars, we promise not to kick your ass for a total of five minutes! You just can't beat that deal, can you? We accept credit cards, one hundred easy weekly payments of nineteen dollars and ninety five cents, or any other form of payment. Act now because this deal won't last forever, will it Alex?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 LHQl2D0

Alex Shelley
Of course it won’t last forever! This offer is only available for a limited time. Why? Because it’s a limited time offer! And I know, I know, this just seems too good to be true, I mean why would we go a whole five minutes without kicking the American Wolves’ ass? Well the answer, my friends, is quite simple: after investing so much of not only our time but Chris’ money into kick-starting a tag division in XWL, The Motor City Machineguns have found themselves a little strapped for cash. Between buying our custom titles to Chris’ disturbing obsession with pancakes we’ve been spending a lot and not nearly making enough back in return. And believe me we’ve tried quite a few things. We sold some pictures of ourselves,

{Chris Sabin}
We sold pictures of other people,

Alex Shelley
There was that one guy that wanted a picture of Chris’ cat,

{Chris Sabin}
And I don't even own a cat, then we sold some of the leftover balloons we had,

Alex Shelley
We sold some of Chris’ socks, there are some creepy women out there…

{Chris Sabin}
Tell me about it, at least we got a few bucks off of that. Then there was the time Alex tried to sell the guitar I hit Mitch over the head with on ebay,

Alex Shelley
And as it turns out Mitch was the one who won the bidding war and spent an entire day trying to hit Chris with it. Did he ever get you?

{Chris Sabin}
He almost did a few days ago, but he missed. He's still around here somewhere, waiting in the shadows. I'm scared, Alex. He's like a ninja who's also a cameraman, that's a dangerous combination.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 T4qnVdM

Alex Shelley
Now-now Chris you know how it works, you don’t worry about the enemy you can’t see; ninjas aren’t a threat unless you can see them. But then again by the time you see one it’s already too late. And it’s too late for you Wolves, it was too late for you the moment you came out two weeks ago and tried to make an example of us. How did it feel when we turned the tables on you last week? When we took out Eddie while you were watching helplessly from backstage, Richards? I may have been hurt in the process, but I know you’re in 10x worse shape than I am not only physically but mentally because last week you weren’t expecting us to fight back. You weren’t expecting us to make you howl in pain, but we did… and we have plenty more in store for you.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 CVk9xht

{Chris Sabin}
The games are just beginning, even when we are beaten, battered and bruised, we're still dangerous. You're not the only people who have something to prove, American Wolves, we're on the same boat. Tonight marks round two of this battle between us, and we're going for a repeat performance. Davey, you tried to take me out last week and you failed, better men have tried and they failed too. Tonight, Alex here is going to take you behind the woodshed and put you out of your misery, then I'm going to do the same to you, Eddie. Wolves may hunt in packs, but The Guns never miss their mark.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 SQVYD1F

Alex Shelley
And would you look at that, times up. The offers off the table boys, I guess we’re having wolf for dinner tonight, Chris.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 UwB0KeW

{Chris Sabin}
The hunt is on.

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:38 pm

We return from a commercial break and we see Jeff Hardy standing backstage with Matt Striker

{Matt Striker}
Ladies and gentleman, I'm standing backstage with our united states champion, Jeff Hardy! Jeff, what are your thoughts on what happened last week?

{Jeff Hardy}
When what happened last week? Are you talking about when my brother attacked Wade Barrett and made me make one of the most difficult decisions since returning to the XWL? Or when I missed yet another diving move just to be tapped out again? You know Matt, ever since winning this title I've been forced to make some of the biggest decisions of my career. First I choose to take off the mask which I've been wearing my whole career, not this face paint, I mean the figurative mask which I used to shield my true self from these fans. The mask that these people loved to cheer for, the mask that these people could look up to, the mask which hides the real me. I showed them my true self, I let them see me for what I really am, The Anti-Role Model of the XWL. I showed them all my problems, all my flaws, and now they hate me for it, and I'm okay with it. I know that they too aren't perfect, that they have just as many problems inside their souls waiting to break free as I once did. I know that they are just like me in one way or another, yet instead of relating to me, instead of congratulating me for exposing my demons, they boo me, these hypocrites hate me for being a bigger man that they could ever be, yet I'm okay with it.…I'm over it, now, onto the next big decision I've been forced to make, choosing to let my Modest side come out, hiring Wade Barrett to do that which I can't on my own. Yet another aspect of Jeff Hardy which these people hate. They cheered me when I was arrogant, when I tried to get everything done on my own, when I was selfish. But now that I have chosen to be humble, now that I am a better man than I ever was, they boo me, and I'm okay with that… But the past two weeks I've been given the hardest choice yet. Choosing between siding with Wade Barrett, a man who's helped me not only win this title, but retain it.. Or my brother Matt… My brother, my real brother, the same brother who I grew up with, who I've wrestled with since as far back as I can remember. Yet he's been fooled by these people, as I once was. Siding with him would be siding with the same people who boo the real me, and I can't do that. Right?

Before Matt can say another word to the clearly conflicted Hardy, Jeff is hit from behind by a huge elbow from none other than Wade Barrett!!

{Wade Barrett}
Tonight when you wake up in your hospital bed, I want you to think about where your alliance truly lies. And if you don't make the right decision, the smart decision, then next time we see each other you won't be waking up at all!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:35 pm

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 BnimKNK

*We return from a promotional video to be met by the sight of "The Showoff" Dolph Ziggler in his lockeroom. He's preparing himself for his huge main event match against the World Champion himself Chris Jericho. Josh Mathews walks into the locker room and begins to speak as Dolph listens.*

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Phh5H4H

[Josh Mathews] Dolph, tonight you're set to go one on one with arguably the most talented superstar on the roster today, the world champion Chris Jericho. Now I know you have a lot on your mind, from Dean Ambrose to the Men of Honor to the Money in the Bank match. But how are you feeling about the Main Event?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 TodxiJN

[Dolph Ziggler] Alright, Josh. First of all.. I'm the most talented superstar on the roster today. Is that clear? If you're gonna interview someone the last thing you wanna do is try offend that person, because how humiliating would it be for the interviewer to get told off like this on live TV? Huh.. But back to your question. How am I feeling? How am I feeling? I feel fantastic! You should be asking Chris Jericho the question to find out how he's feeling though, because I know he's sitting in his locker room in his light up jacket worried about going toe to toe with the single most gifted superstar to ever step foot in this company. Tonight may seem like a big night for me in the eyes of others, but I've beaten World Champions before and trust me when I say I'm doing it again tonight, whatevs. I just plan on going out there and doing what I do better than anyone else and that is wrestle! Tonight isn't about Dean Ambrose, tonight isn't about the Money in the Bank. Tonight is simply about Dolph Ziggler closing the show.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 OuljqWY

[Dolph Ziggler] Now don't get me wrong, I'm in no way disrespecting or doubting Chris Jericho's abilities. I'm just stating the truth when I say I'm better than him in every aspect. I one up him in every way, he used to say he has 1,004 moves? Well then I have 1,005. Tonight could be a preview of something big, you know? I'm thinkin' Final Stand 5. What you see tonight could very well be a preview of that show. You see, let's face it.. We all know I'm going to win Money in the Bank, that's an absolute given because none of the other guys in the match can hold a candle to my ability to climb a ladder and grab a briefcase... But that doesn't really matter, what matters is the World Championship match later on that night between Joey Ryan, Chris Jericho and Triple H. Now it doesn't matter who wins out of those three because when I win Money in the Bank I will cash in on the same show for the very first time! And if Chris Jericho is still champion then, well...

*Dolph shrugs his shoulders.*

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Tl3cKXp

[Dolph Ziggler] Then we're gonna see Dolph Ziggler beat Chris Jericho for a second time.

[Josh Mathews] That's all well and good but do you think the Men of Honor will play any part in the Money in the Bank match?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 FjwhpN2

[Dolph Ziggler] If these guys were really Men of Honor they wouldn't dare stick their noses in an important match like that, but deep down we all know that they're just attention craving babies so if they want to run in on the Money in the Bank, fine! But just think, if they even dare set foot in that ring at Final Stand it's not going to be a matter of being outnumbered. Then it'd be three against three, because I know the other two guys in Money in the Bank wouldn't wanna put up with them either so AJ, Corey. You better know what's good for you and your boy Dean and stay out of my match. You two can maybe have a tag team dark match or something, keep the real Pay Per View time for the deserving superstars.. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Main Event to prepare for, later, mark.

*Dolph abruptly walks out of his locker room before his huge match with Y2J, and then we head off to a video package for Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin, The Motor City Machineguns.*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:05 pm

We return from a commercial break to find the Foxy Floridian, Alicia Fox, in the ring with her music playing.

Fox begins prancing around the ring, shaking around her furry hood with a larger-than-life smile across her face.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Normal_Sstars_2012_03_01_720p_mp4_000028361

[Lilian Garcia]
The following is a Divas contest, set for one fall! Already in the ring, from Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.. Alicia, Fox!

The crowd goes wild at the sound of their fan-favorite's name, only egging Fox's behavior all the more. Alicia jumps onto the turnbuckle, raising her hands up to the fans, blowing kisses as she gently drops her headgear down onto the floor beside the corner of the ring.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Normal_Sstars_2012_03_01_720p_mp4_000042075

After a moment Fox hops down off of the turnbuckle, strutting her stuff as she makes her way to the front ropes, where she props her arms up and awaits her opponent for the night, Layla, as she enjoys the positive feedback from the fans.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Normal_Sstars_2012_03_01_720p_mp4_000049883

Fox remains standing in the center of the ring, awaiting her opponent for the evening, Layla. Many moments pass as Fox is shown getting slightly more and more annoyed that Layla has yet to show her face. Instead of Layla's theme playing, a video comes up on the Titantron, showing the Anti-Diva, Paige, in the trainers room, having her shoulder checked on after the catfight between herself and the diva in the ring, Alicia Fox, took a turn for the worse. Fox looks on with a smile on her face, content with the fact that Paige got what was coming to her, in her mind.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 R0QWKLv

{Doctor}
Paige, how did this happen?

{Paige}
Did you not see that brute Alicia Fox attack me?

{Doctor}
That doesn't sound like Alicia.

{Paige}
Shows how much you know that “diva.” She brutally assaulted me, I demand that she faces the consequences for her actions!

The Doctor doesn't pay any attention to Paige's last comment and instead focuses on checking the severity of the possible injury. He slightly begin to move her arm.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Y4pgndN

{Doctor}
How does that feel?

Paige slaps the hand of the doctor away with her good arm, causing him to take a step back.

{Paige}
How do you think that feels?!

{Doctor}
Sorry. May be worse that I thought. I wouldn't advise you to go out there for your match with Michelle McCool later tonight.

{Paige}
You wouldn't advise me to- Do you know who you're talking to? You're not stopping me from going out there and putting Michelle in her place. I'm not letting Fox take this moment away from me.

{Doctor}
Personally, I'd tell you not to go out there but it seems you have already made up your mind. I'll get some bandages and tape you up.

{Paige}
Good.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 EeTLGUz

The doctor starts to wrap Paige's shoulder in bandages , she winces for a second but then shows no sign of pain, almost as if she's too proud to acknowledge it. That next second Layla rushes into the room instead of being at the Gorilla position for her entrance and seems concerned about Paige, but also annoyed at what her opponent did.

{Layla}
Oh my god I came as quickly as I heard, Fox did this to you?

She lightly hovers over Paige's shoulder, not wanting to touch it because she knows it'll hurt her if she does. Paige looks at Layla nodding before turning her head away from the doctor as he starts to wrap it tighter.

{Layla}
Hey! Be gentle, she's got a match up later and she doesn't need you making matters worse!

He stops to look at Layla then as she ordered he gingerly continues wrapping Paige's shoulder up with bandages.

{Layla}
She's gonna pay for this Paige..

Layla suddenly looks right into the camera as she notices it, with an angry scowl she stares for a second before speaking directly to Alicia.

{Layla}
You hear me?! You're gonna pay! Losing to me will be the least of your worries when I'm through with you, kiss your title match good bye bitch!

She storms out of the medic's room and we cut back to Alicia Fox mocking Layla mouthing "I'm so scared!" while shaking her hands in a joking manner.

[JR]
Oh my, looks like this match will be anything but friendly, Layla's not at all happy after what Fox did to her friend Paige and I'm not sure if things will play out well for Alicia after this.

[Cole]
Layla's mad and rightfully so, she had no reason to attack Paige like she did, no reason at all.

[King]
Kind of like Layla had no reason to attack Beth and take her out of action for perhaps forever?

Layla's theme then sounds and the fans roar with boos in response.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Cp1T5au

She's not at all happy after what Fox did to Paige but she's never one to not act showy in her entrance

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 IFaBAvB

Layla mocks Fox by swinging her headdress around like Fox usually does her hood, then begins to walk down the ramp. She struts down the ramp before entering the ring, glaring at Fox, not done her usual rope pose and throws her hood to the outside ready to get this match started.

-
Spoilers be below
-
I'm serious, hardcore spoilers yo

-

The bell rings as Fox immediately leaps into the air, the widest smile spread across her face. She looks around as the fans applaud her victory. The ref holds her hand up into the air while she uses her other to hold the side of her jaw for a moment, obviously still coping from the affects of the match-up that just took place.

[King]
She's done it! Alicia Fox has pinned Layla!

[JR]
It appears she has King! Off of one of her infamous Axe Kicks, Alicia has pinned the former Divas Champion!

[King]
That's right, and in a few more weeks, she'll have the opportunity to face the current Divas Champion in a triple threat match including her rival Paige for the Divas Title!

[Cole]
How can you two be so excited? Layla was just cheated out of a win here! This is injustice! Something has to be done about this, what is wrong with that ref?

[King]
What's wrong with him? Absolutely nothing Cole! Alicia pinned Layla for the 3 count fair and square, and there's nothing you can say to change that.

[JR]
I definitely have to agree with you on that one King, incredible performance by both of these young ladies, but in the end it was Miss Fox who got the best of Layla in this one.

[Cole]
How can you say that JR? Layla was clearly cheated!

[JR]
How Michael?

[Cole]
Well, there was that thing Alicia did near the end.. You know!

[King]
No Cole, we don't. All I know is that Alicia has just picked up win to help build some momentum heading into Final Stand V later on next month!

[JR]
One can only hope King, this fine young lady has been working hard ever since she re-emerged here in XWL, she's well earned herself a shot at that coveted Divas Championship.

As soon as the ref releases Alicia's hand, she scurries on over to the turnbuckle, mounting it as she holds her hand high in victory, symbolically pointing towards the "Final Stand V" banner displayed in the arena.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Normal_Sstars_2012_03_01_720p_mp4_000039205

[JR]
What a thing of beauty, seeing a bright young star on the rise in this business just makes this company shine that much more. You don't come across too many like this one, King.

[King]
And talk about a beauty! I can't wait to see more of Alicia Fox in upcoming weeks, and even more so at Final Stand!

[JR]
I wasn't aware you had a thing for redheads, King?

[King]
I do now!

[Cole]
Oh for god sakes King, Layla is laying on the ground possibly unconscious, and all you can think about is Alicia Fox? You've got to be kidding me.. Why don't you act like a professional and help me call this match.

[King]
What match? Alicia won!

[Cole]
She cheated King! Layla had the upper hand throughout this match! She deserves to be going to Final Stand, not Alicia!

[King]
I'm not sure what match you were watching, but the one that just took place had a clear winner is Alicia Fox. Why don't you start acting professional and stop whining just because your favorite lost.

[Cole]
My favorite? What are you-

[JR]
Would both of you just shut up?

The crowd only eggs on the excitement of Fox all the more, as Layla begins to show signs of life, rolling around on the mat in the center of the ring as the ref is knelt down beside her, coming to her aid. Alicia jumps off of the turnbuckle and struts by Layla, only to growl at her in a playful animalistic gesture. But before exiting the ring, Alicia stops in front of one of the cameras present outside of the ring. She bends down a bit, and blows a kiss into the lens, knowing her foe and one of her opponents at Final Stand, Paige, is sure to be watching somewhere backstage.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Normal_Sstars_2012_03_01_720p_mp4_000031064

Shortly after, Fox ducks down beneath the bottom ropes, and hops off of the ring apron. She touches hands with the fans as she makes her way onto the ramp, only to meet eyes with an infuriated Layla, who is sitting in the ring with a look that could only be described as cruel intentions. Fox whipes her hands together, mockingly, teasing Layla as she turned and pranced off behind the curtains.

[Cole]
This isn't fair! Layla is supposed to be undefeated in 2013! Something has to be done about this!

[King]
Something was down about it Cole, she lost! The Year of the Fox is on it's way, sign me up for a calendar!

[JR]
Alright you two, enough. By the look on Layla's face, this doesn't seem to be over yet.

She pounds the mat absolutely livid at the outcome of this match, she's been on a roll in 2013, losing to no one and showing that this year will be just big for her as the last, but an unexpected loss tonight has her throwing a fit in the ring, screaming at the top of her lungs and pounding the mat with his hands as the referee tries to keep his distance to not anger her further.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 ESV5XxN

"You're a loser!" the fans begin to chant in a clapping unison, clearly just to annoy Layla because of how hard she's taking one loss. She looks up glaring at the repeatedly chanting audience yelling "Stop it!" but only making them chant it much louder.

[Cole]
Now this is just wrong, Layla isn't a loser, she's the greatest diva in XWL history!

[JR]
I think that's the point, Cole. She's not taking this loss very well so the fans are having a bit of fun with it since she's currently having quite the tantrum.

[King]
I don't think I've ever seen her so angry!

With the chanting as strong as ever she rolls out of the ring snatching the microphone out of Lillian's hand and with a bitter scowl she stares at the fans before speaking.

{Layla}
How dare you! How dare all of you! I'm not a loser!

"You're a loser!"

{Layla}
I said stop it! I'm not a loser, I'm not, I'm not, I'M NOT!

"YOU'RE A LOSER!!"

{Layla}
Stop it!!!

"YOU'RE A LOSER!!!"

{Layla}
Listen here you mindless morons, I'm the greatest thing that's ever happened to this division! I'm the longest reigning Divas Champion in XWL history! I'm XWL's first ever British woman to win the title! I've competed in XWL's first ever Stretcher and Hell in a Cell match to feature women, and I won those matches thank you very much! I'm your two time Diva of the year for TWO years in a row! Just three weeks ago I won my very first Submission match that I've ever competed in, and I won by Submission for the first time EVER in my career! This match doesn't matter! I didn't lose! I was screwed by that referee, you're the same referee that screwed Paige! What do you have it out for British women? Do you hate seeing actual talented women winning? That's it isn't it? You listen here, ALL OF YOU LISTEN! I'm the great diva in history, and there is no one, be it past, present, or future....that will EVER shut me up!

The fans begin to loudly boo her arrogance, but we quickly cut back to Layla as she glares at everyone around her. To say she's in a bad mood right now would be a tremendous understatement, she's on a rant that won't quit, who knew one loss would make her throw such a conniption fit.

{Layla}
You hear me?! No one! Everyone tries, but they always FA-

The entire arena explodes with excitement as Layla's cut off by the sound of Beth Phoenix's theme! Her jaw drops to the floor, her microphone bounces off the outside floor, and her face turns a ghostly white as instant fear mixed with all around shock overcomes her.

[JR]
Bah gawd! Can it be!? Is it really?!

[Cole]
No! It can't be! Layla ended her career! She can't be here! She can't!!

[King]
The roof has been blown off this building, the fans are going absolutely nuts! But is Beth Phoenix actually here?!

Layla's head shakes from side to side, Beth can't be back, she took her out! She injured her, she made her tap, she humiliated her, there's no way she can be here right now, there's no way! She refuses to believe it, but her eyes have not left the stage as she awaits a hopeful feeling of relief, hoping the theme dies down, hoping it's just some prank from the guys in the production truck, there's no way this is happening!

[King]
Layla's been bragging about ending Beth's career, but it looks like she spoke a little too soon!

[Cole]
No! She did end it, this isn't happening, it's some nightmare! There's no way Beth Phoenix is actually here, let alone walking! I'll eat my damn headset if she shows up! Because it's not happening! I don't know who thought this would be a funny prank but it's just pathetic! It's downright ridiculous!

[JR]
You might wanna get the salt and pepper ready then, Cole.

No one has walked through the curtain yet, but Beth's theme is still playing and the cheers are still quite loud, Layla looks around, trying to see if she's actually here, but no Beth in sight. So she quickly starts to back away, "This isn't funny!" she screams while slowly backing towards the barricade, if she's actually here she doesn't wanna waste any time and wants a quick escape, because she knows Beth will show absolutely no mercy if she gets her hands on her. Continuing to back towards the barricade she looks from right to left, making sure no one is around her, then takes one final half step back, until she bumps into someone! No amount of earplugs in the world could save the nearby fans from her out of control screams as she slowly turns around, taking a deep gulp before she's fully turned......and that's when she sees standing now in front of her, an angry yet devilishly smiling Beth Phoenix!

[JR]
And there she is! Bah gawd Beth Phoenix is back! Beth Phoenix has returned!

[King]
I hope you like the taste of plastic Michael.

[Cole]
What? No! This can't be!

Phoenix lands big right hands on Layla, knocking her down to floor. Layla tries to cover up and screams in a combination of pain and fear as The Glamazon rains down blow after blow as she starts her relentless assault.

[King]
I've never seen Beth this mad before! She's like something possessed!

[JR]
Look at that anger! Look at that intent in her eyes! This must be sweet, sweet revenge for Beth Phoenix after what she suffered at the hands of Layla!

[Cole]
Someone stop this! Someone help Layla!

[King]
And who would help her? She's not exactly popular around here...

Beth finally stops the right hands and something else triggers in her mind as you can see her eyes light up. She picks up Layla - who is literally sobbing at this point - by her hair and throws her roughly into the ring. Layla rolls over a few times and tries to crawl away, but Phoenix is fast enough to stop her from escaping and grabs her by her leg. Beth shows her vast strength as she pulls Layla back to the middle of the ring with one arm, and again lifts her roughly by her hair before getting right in her face, still holding her by her hair.

[Beth Phoenix]
You try to end my career huh Layla? You think someone like you can cripple me? Think again!

Phoenix swings Layla around by her hair, almost in a full circle before releasing her. Layla flies through the air before thudding face first on the canvas like a sack of potatoes.

[Cole]
This is sickening! Layla is defenceless!

[King]
Just like Beth was when Layla put her out of action?

[Cole]
That's not the point! How can you justify this?

[JR]
Well, from my point of view, it looks like the young jessebell Layla is getting a taste of her own medicine. I think we know by now that if you mess with The Glamazon, you can expect to go through some kind of physical trauma.

The crowd are loving this onslaught and show their feelings by chnating Phoenix's name over and over. Beth has no time to revel in their adoration however, as she is 100% focused on the task at hand: the decimation of Layla. Once again, she pulls Layla to her feet by her hair, but this time lifts her up into a gorilla press in an effortless display of brute strength. Layla's eyes are wide with fear and she lets out a scream as she is held high in the air.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 KwYKOq2

[JR]
Look at that strength! How impressive is Beth Phoenix?

[Cole]
What's impressive about any of this! This is terrible! This is an unprovoked attack!

[King]
Unprovoked? I think you need to watch their submission match again Michael.

Layla is dropped down to the canvas again and her head bounces off the canvas in a disturbing way. It appears as though she's unconscious.

[Cole]
Look at the way her head landed! This is sick! Get some help out here right now!

Despite Layla being completely out of it, Phoenix doesn't relent. She locks on a single leg boston crab on her nemesis, obviously targeting her knee. The pain seems to resurrect Layla back to life, who again begins to wail out in agony.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 T3NaRwF

[Beth Phoenix]
How does that feel Layla? Not so good?

[King]
Even you have to admit Michael, there's some poetic justice in all of this.

[Cole]
No! Not her knee! Anything but her knee!

[JR]
Layla's knee problems have been well-documented in the past. It's a bulls-eye for any of her opponents. In Beth Phoenix's eyes however, it's about serving up revenge and giving Layla a taste of her own medicine. She's providing her a first hand experience of how Phoenix has felt over the last couple of weeks.

Layla knows she has nowhere to go and appears to accept her fate of never-ending agony in the middle of the ring inside the submission hold as she simply stops struggling. She appears to start crying into the canvas and can be heard saying "Please stop" several times. Eventually after what seems like an eternity her prayers are answered, but those prayers are quickly turned into nightmares as Phoenix drags her over to the corner, then leaves the ring...

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 VVZ8mqc

Phoenix slams her leg against the ring post!

[JR]
Bah gawd! I could hear the impact from over here!

Phoenix does it again!

And again!

And again!

Phoenix breaks into a grin. She knows she has caused a great amount of damage to Layla with her attack. The crowd chant "One more time" and Phoenix obliges, delivering one final slam of Layla's leg against the post!

[Cole]
I can't watch this anymore!

The crowd again chant "One more time" but Phoenix wags her finger and shakes her head.

[Beth Phoenix]
We're almost done.

The Glamazon returns to the ring, and once again pulls Layla to her feet with a handful of her hair. Her hair must almost be out of her head by now. She hooks her arms to deliver the exclamation point of her attack...

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 8ixbu4V

GLAM SLAM! Revenge is sweet for Beth as she dusts her hands back and forth as she acknowledges she got what she came for. She mounts the turnbuckle and poses as the crowd goes wild.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 GhZajui

[Cole]
Someone should fire her for this! Get the police out here! This was a thug-like assault! And get an ambulance out here!

[JR]
Thug-like? I'd like to hear you say that to Beth Phoenix's face. Tonight was all about retribution for The Glamazon tonight, and Layla got just what she deserved.

[King]
It's great to see Beth back in XWL! Let's hope that now it's Layla's turn to be on the sidelines. I mean, she looks nice but she's anything but! I'm tired of hearing her whine and complain and run her mouth like she's God's gift to women's wrestling!

[Cole]
But she is King! And you watch her legions of fans start an uproar over this!

[JR]
Well, speaking of legions of fans, listen to this reaction for the returning Beth Phoenix.

The crowd continue to cheer and chant Beth Phoenix's name as she admires her handiwork as the screen fades to black for a promotional video highlighting the career of the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:15 pm

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 66u89Pl

[Davey Richards]
I hope you realize what you've done Hogan. You had a new pack in town, fresh and out for blood and your stupid old ass goes ahead and pisses them off! You threaten me with a suspension? Big mistake....This week we're here on Redemption where the General Manager has some sense. I've already spoken to Vickie and she doesn't have a problem what so ever with me going out there tonight and ripping Alex Shelley's head off! She understands us, she gets that we're here to fight! Here to hunt! Here to kill!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 5I7vsCb

[Eddie Edwards]
You say we brought a wolf to a gun fight?! Well I don't know if you thought about it or if you're just that stupid! You can't shoot what you can't see and believe me when I tell you that we will rip through the both of you quicker than any bullet ever could! Tonight is our night for Redemption, you better stay on your toes because we're not here for a one on one contest!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 WAjVKDw

[Davey Richards]
XWL has officially been put on notice, Alex...Chris...You wanna treat us like nothing more than another hurdle? You think this is a joke? When it's all said and done, when the dust has settled and the smoke has cleared I promise that no one will be laughing, not even us, we might even feel sorry for the pain we put you through. Now, the Motor City Machine Guns. The Future, X...W...L!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 5ARCbYW

[Eddie Edwards]
THE HUNT IS ON!
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:37 pm

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Breakdownalexshelley VS XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Redemptiondaveyrg

Both men circle around each other in the ring as the ref gets ready to ring the bell but all of a sudden a voice from the titantron distracts the combatants...

[Eddie Edwards]
Hey Alex! Up here, I was speaking to Davey before he went out there and we both decided it'd be a great idea to make sure that your old pal doesn't get involved in this match like he did last week. Y'know, precautionary measures....see you soon...

Edwards walks off screen as the camera pans down to an unconscious Chris Sabin laid out on the floor, Shelley curses the screen but he seems to have forgotten something, until he turns around and it hits him with a vicious lariat! The ref looks confused on whether or not to ring the bell but he gets his answer when Davey Richards points to the ramp telling him to leave now! The crowd are boo'ing like crazy as Richards stomps into Shelleys mid section but the reaction only gets worse as Edwards strolls down the ramp without a care in the world.

Richards picks Shelley up and throws him off of the ropes, when he rebounds Edwards slides into the ring and pops him up into the air only for Richards to take him out with a huge high kick to the chest! The American Wolves smirk as the lone gun tries to climb to his feet, Edwards waits until he is up on one knee before viciously driving his boot into the temple of Alex! Once he's satisfied that Shelley won't be moving on his own accord he pulls him up onto his feet and pulls him down between his legs before lifting him up high into the powerbomb position, Eddie throws Alex down but while in mid air Richards jumps up and drives his knee's into Shelley's back leaving his spine caught between a rock and a hard place as it almost snaps on impact!

Edwards signals to the side to bring him a mic as Alex Shelley lies damn near crippled in the middle of the ring...

[Eddie Edwards]
Two guns, stripped and unloaded. Redemption is our yard and we promised that you wouldn't make it back to Breakdown in one piece! Two calculated assaults was all it took to knock off the supposed best tag team in this company huh? Even I didn't think it would be that easy. So, me and Davey would like to take this time to formally invite anyone out here who has a problem with the American Wolves leading the pack?

It can't be! It is! Chris Sabin stumbles out from behind the curtain and he's not alone! He's armed with a massive led pipe!

[Davey Richards]
I thought you took care of him!

[Eddie Edwards]
I did!

[Davey Richards]
Yeah, sure looks like it stupid!

[Eddie Edwards]
Just shut up he won't be a problem!

Sabin disagree's however as he charges the ring full steam ahead and slides right into the ring and underneath the clothesline of Edwards before cracking Richards across the head with the pipe sending him out of the ring! He turns around to see Edwards coming right at him but Die Hard gets a nasty surprise as the pipe is then driven into his stomach! Sabin then raises it up high and cracks it across his back! Edwards rolls out the ring and jumps over the barricade with Richards where the stand holding their wounds, screaming curses at Chris Sabin who stands tall with the pipe held high as XWL''s Redemption rolls on!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:50 pm

We come back to the SuperShow with a shot of the ring, when a new song plays through the arena!

[Ring Announcer]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome back..."A Real American", Jack Swagger!

[Michael Cole]
Jack Swagger? Real American? What on earth is Swagger doing back here?

[Jim Ross]
Folks, for those who don't know, a few weeks ago, Jack Swagger's contract was terminated after Swagger made some very unprofessional comments in the locker room. Quite frankly I'm not sure why he's back.

After a few moments of the theme playing, Jack Swagger bursts through the curtain, a cold look on his face, none of the usual arrogant taunting that we're used to from Swagger happen as Swagger just calmly walks to the ring, he stops on the ring steps and looks to his left and right before climbing the remaining steps and getting in the ring, mic in hand.

[Jack Swagger]
Now...now you see what Jack Swagger is about. Patriotism...glory...the Great American Way! All of you tonight have lost the idea that I've kept. The idea that men and women who had to hop over a fence to get in this country should deserve to be treated as equal to those who were born and bred here. These illegal immigrants don't deserve to stay here, don't deserve to be given employment here, they take the jobs of hard-working real citizens, live on minimum wages, and accept every little benefit that our government stupidly decides to throw out like bones to dogs. And you people just gave up and let them come in and take it!? What has America come to? Just giving up on their hopes and dreams. The men who fought to become independent from England are rolling over in their graves at the thought of this country today.

[Jack Swagger]
Come on, people, have you no hope? No faith? No shame!? This is America, land of the free, home of the brave! Now, it's turned into the land of the illegals, and home of the gutless cowards that you have become! Grow a backbone, and fight for the jobs you deserve and keep these illegals from taking them out from under your noses like the pathetic thieves they are! Yeah, that's right, pathetic thieves, they STEAL money from the American government, and the men and women on Washington are just too stupid to realize they're feeding the defecits in this country by letting them steal from us. Steal our jobs, our homes, and our money. I'm a tax-paying true American patriot, I don't want my money going to Mr. and Mrs. Sanchez and their six bastard kids in the next town over because they're poor and can't live without the government keeping them up with free houses and free health care!

[Jack Swagger]
You people may think I'm just spreading a bunch of crap, but trust me, it's the total truth. Illegal Mexican immigrants are a stain on the reputation of what used...used to be the best country in the world. Consider this the beginning of a new American Revolution. The revolution to keep Mexicans out of America, and I'm not alone. So if you would please welcome, a very close friend of mine, and my personal mentor...a fellow Oklahoman, and one of the best gaijins to ever wrestle in Japan, the legendary "Dr. Death" Steve Williams!

[Jim Ross]
My god...I never thought I'd see the day I'd see Dr. Death in professional wrestling again. It's been nearly four years since Dr. Death walked away from wrestling, but here he is, in XWL, and with Jack Swagger of all people! I can't believe my eyes...

[Jerry Lawler]
Wait, Steve's a close friend of your's, isn't he JR? Why didn't you know about this?

[Jim Ross]
Quite frankly, King, I'm not sure...but whatever reason Dr. Death has to return to wrestling, it can't be good. Dr. Death can truly live up to his nickname if necessary in there...that Homicide Backdrop still gives me goosebumps every time I see it. That is one very, very bad to the bone, tough SOB walking down the ramp.

["Dr. Death" Steve Williams]
Jack, it's great to see you again, son. Now people, listen up and listen good. My name is Steve Williams, "Dr. Death". I was asked by my good friend Johnny Ace, or John Laurinaitis to you people nowadays, to come back to professional wrestling when he re-signed my star protege Jack here back to a contract. I've watched XWL since it's formation in 2008, and I've been impressed by the talent pool they've assembled since then. Then I look at Jack Swagger, a former United States and Pure Champion in XWL, United States and ECW Champion in WWE, a man who for the last few months has been completely mistreated by Hulk Hogan and Vickie Guerrero. I'm here to see to it that that changes, immediately.

See, Jack Swagger is a young man that my good friend sitting at that announce desk, Mr. Jim Ross, told me had all the tools, all the talent to hit the big time, to be a star. I took one look at Jack and I knew that Jim wasn't bullshitting. Mr. Swagger here is a star in the making. Believe me when I tell you that Hogan and Vickie Guerrero made a complete mockery out of my protege's talents. When you're dealing with Dr. Death, that's just something you don't do. Jack's like a son to me, and when you cross my family, you cross me. You cross Dr. Death, and I see to it that you spend the rest of your life being fed through tubes and drinking through straws.

[Jack Swagger]
Doc, you're absolutely right. Hogan, Vickie, you two have crossed the wrong men, for the final time. You want to treat me like a joke? I'm back now, under a very tight contract thanks to John Laurinaitis, and let me inform you that a two time All-American is no joke. A former Pure Champion is no joke. Jack Swagger and Dr. Death are no jokes. Jokes require a little comedy, and we're here for business. The business of revolution, and the business of rewriting the future of XWL, and America. God bless America.

God bless America, because with the way this government hands out money, jobs, health care to these illegals, let's them walk my land, live in the country I was born and bred in, the country I've loved since the day I was born...it makes me sick. Then again, when I was in the WWF, the top wrestling promotion in America at the time, even back then I was sick to my stomach. Seeing men like The Rock, some cocky little shit who should be shipped back to the island he came from, be bred into one of the top stars by that corporate cowardly stooge Vince McMahon made me want to throw up.

He had the perfect talent in Stone Cold, but chose to keep him down, try and make him quit, trying to make his life a living hell for doing what he loved...but I don't care about Stone Cold, The Rock, Vince, any of them. They're the past. I realize, yeah, I may be sounding a little hypocritical since I'm part of the past too, but I recognize my time is up, and it's time to settle down and help breed wrestling's future, and wrestling's future is the young man standing with me in this ring. You may not like it, but you'll learn to deal with it, because Jack here is the next great champion of professional wrestling. In 2002, a fat sleazeball from New York City called a young man The Next Big Thing...well, you're looking at the New Next Big Thing, Jack Swagger. Swagger is the Next Big Thing for wrestling, for patriotism, and for America.

[Jack Swagger]
Doc, you're always going to be a father figure for me, and because of that, I'd officially like to announce that I will now re-name my Gutwrench Powerbomb the Doctor Bomb II, in tribute to you and all of the things you have done for me, Doc. Because with the Doctor Bomb II in my arsenal, and you by my side, there's no limit to how far I can go, Doc! I am Jack Swagger, a true American patriot, the new Next Big Thing, and the future of wrestling. God! Bless! America! For WE THE PEOPLE of this nation, can rebuild it back to the legacy it used to hold. WE THE PEOPLE! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

[Jim Ross]
Folks...I apologize for both Jack and Steve's unprovoked comments. I used to believe Doc was a professional, what professional makes comments attacking races like that, I'm not sure, but Dr. Death and Jack Swagger have both changed drastically. I always said that if Dr. Death came back to wrestling, it'd be the next doomsday...and I have a feeling doomsday might be upon us, because with Jack Swagger and Steve Williams by his side, Lord knows what's possible.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:57 pm

*Redemption returns from commercial break and inside the ring is the newly announced participant in the Money In The Bank ladder match, Christian, with a microphone in his hand.*

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Normal_019

[Christian] Earlier tonight we witnessed what was the start of my path to becoming your World Heavyweight Champion for the first time in this companies history. Earlier tonight we witnessed Mr. John Laurinaitis make one of the smartest moves he could ever make by ending the world series and giving me, the one who deserved it more then any of those other "wrestlers," the Money In The Bank spot that I rightfully deserved. It was obvious that I would win this since the beginning and anyone who made a bet with a friend who "called" that I would win this, all of you are the smart fans. Anyone else who went against me and said someone like MVP or Sheamus would win, well you are the stupid fans who make this company look worse then it actually is. I don't wanna consider myself a radical or rebel like AJ Styles and Corey Graves, the Men Of Honor, act. But I know where they come from because I was screwed by this company for somewhere around three years and then I was screwed for a number of months again before being reinstated to XWL's Redemption brand after stealing John Cena's contract right from his hands. Let me just tell you the little story of how things have gone for me since joining this company.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Normal_027

[Christian] For like three years, I don't exactly know how long because it seemed as if it went on for decades because of how dreadful it was having to deal with people like the likes of Austin Aries and Randy Orton. And to make it simple, it was hell and the reason why it was hell was because of each and everyone of you. All of you, it doesn't matter if you like me now, all of you chose to cheer for people like "The Rated R Superstar" Edge and 'The Legend Killer" Randy Orton when standing right here, you had the best wrestler you could possibly have in the ring and you threw him to the side for them. Why? I don't know, I just assume it's because they had more of the look then I did or it's because they chose to suck up to you unlike myself. I wouldn't say I'm the best at this because I'm not that much of an egotistical asshole like Chris Jericho is as I respect the wrestlers who came before me like Hulk Hogan and "Macho Man' Randy Savage but I'm still pretty damn good, better then anyone else in XWL today. But back to what I was saying, for such a long time I was over looked until one day I managed to defeat the so called "World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry for the X-Treme Championship, my first championship in XWL history and things began to roll from there.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Normal_022

[Christian] First the X-Treme Championship and then soon enough, Intercontinental Championship. It was a great reign and you know that until I myself was SCREWED by the General Manager of Redemption, Vickie Guerrero, and her little suck-up, Eve Torres. And you know why they screwed me? Because I was more successful then either one of them have been and ever will be. Eve could never win the Divas Title and Vickie herself, I wouldn't even consider her a Diva nor a good general manager but some things you just have to live with. Just like you all will have to deal with Christian as your soon to be World Heavyweight Champion. No Money In The Bank can stop me from achieving that goal. No Dean Ambrose can stop me from achieving that goal. No Men Of Honor can stop me from achieving that goal. No Dolph Ziggler can stop me from achieving that goal. No fourth superstar, whoever that may be, can stop me from achieving this goal. And once I do achieve the goal of MITB, no World Champion can stop me from achieving the goal of being the World Heavyweight Champion. They can try, all can try, none shall succeed.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Normal_028

[Christian] Call me a liar, call me a fraud, the only thing you'll truly be able to call me is "Mister Money In The Bank" because I am destined to win it. I've been through so many hard ships in this company and now this is my reward, this is my rise to the top. The top I should've been at a long.... LONG time ago. This year may have been a rough start and I admit, I've had some ups but most of them have been pretty lows, but starting now, from here on out you won't be referring to this year as just "2013" because I am declaring that this is the start of "2013: The Year Of Christian." The World Series was a mere proving grounds and now I'm in the big leagues and I'm ready, I'm ready to take what's mine. I don't care about the Intercontinental Championship anymore. I don't care about the United States Championship anymore. All I care about is the World... Heavyweight... Championship...

*We then fade to commercial break.*
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:50 am

The camera cuts away from the arena and we're greeted by John Cena, who looks a bit stressed from driving his car for eight hours straight. Daniel Bryan is shown in the passengers seat with his arms folded and a big frown across his face, he starts wriggling around in his seat.

{Daniel Bryan}
It's too cold... Why did you get the only rental car without a heater!

{{{John Cena}}}
Why did I rent it? You were the one who wanted to "go green"!

Bryan leans downward and searches for something under his chair, he pulls out a pillow and places it behind his head before leaning back down to pull out a huge yellow blanket which he wraps around himself leaving Cena to freeze in the cold.

{Daniel Bryan}
This damn pillow..

Bryan repeatedly punches the pillow to try and soften it up before placing it back behind his head, he seems restful now and stays silent for a couple of minutes before he starts moving around again.

{Daniel Bryan}
I can't get comfortable...

Bryan rests his head against the pillow and closes his eyes before opening them a few minutes later, kicking against the door of the car.

{Daniel Bryan}
This car is too small..

Cena's expression changes slightly, but he manages to contain himself and just tries his best to ignore the childlike Bryan.

{Daniel Bryan}
When will we be there?...

{{{John Cena}}}
I don't know

{Daniel Bryan}
Where areeee we?

{{{John Cena}}}
I don't know

{Daniel Bryan}
Oh god we're not going to make it there in time, drive faster!

{{{John Cena}}}
I'm going as fast as I can.

{Daniel Bryan}
If I have to take a loss against Randy Orton just because you can't handle the simple task of driving across the country then we're going to have some problems.

Cena starts grinding his teeth trying his best to block out Bryan. All is well for another couple of seconds until…

{Daniel Bryan}
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU WENT THE WRONG WAY! We should have gone to the left not the right. Do you even know how to read a map? What grade did you get in geography when you were at school, did you even get one?

{{{John Cena}}}
The GPS told me to take a right.

{Daniel Bryan}
So what? When I used to drive to shows we didn't need a GPS! I used my natural sense of direction, and it's telling me that the right way was left!

Cena shows his frustration a little more as clenches ever so tightly onto the steering wheel. Bryan lets out a small yelp of pain as he leans forwards and places his hand against his neck.

{Daniel Bryan}
Arggghh my neck hurts. This is all your fault you know. If you hadn't recklessly lifted me up onto your shoulders and slammed me onto the outside canvas last week, not only would I have no pain in my neck but I wouldn't even be in this car. Just think, I could have been flying first class along with both of the bella twins, a drink in my hand and a bella in the other, what could be better?

{{{John Cena}}}
Leave Nikki out of this. Last week I promised her that I would take her to the World's Fair Park and the Knoxville Zoological Gardens before tonights show, but instead I'm here stuck with you.

{Daniel Bryan}
Oh yeah? Well right this moment I could be relaxing in a five star hotel watching CSI with Brie. It's our favorite show you know. We watch a lot of other things too though, like Pretty Little Liars. That's the best! Do you watch that John?

{{{John Cena}}}
Only when Nikki wants to. I'm more of a fan of The Food Network. I love watching Bobby Flay cook up a nice homemade steak, or a perfectly tender chicken, or my favor-

Bryan covers his ears and begins to shout

{Daniel Bryan}
NO! NO! NO!

Cena smiles to himself as Bryan realizes that John only said that to annoy him.

{Daniel Bryan}
Very funny John. Hey where did you put the drinks?

{{{John Cena}}}
They're in the back somewhere..

{Daniel Bryan}
I don't see them. I can't believe you couldn't even pack the supplies properly, I mean what the hell can you do? First you can't find your way, then you can't read a map and now you don't pack the car properly. Honestly do you have any helpful traits that may actually be worthwhile on our journey? It's ridiculous that I...

Bryan stops in his tracks as he notices his box of cartons in the far corner of the back

{Daniel Bryan}
Oh wait here they are.

Bryan leans over the passenger seat and stretches as far as he can to the boot, he grabs hold of the cartons and pulls them out, a loud bang is heard as all of Cena's other supplies come crashing down now that their support is gone. Bryan turns to Cena who is clearly annoyed.

{Daniel Bryan}
Do you want one?

Cena shakes his head

{Daniel Bryan}
Are you sure?

Cena nods his head

{Daniel Bryan}
Are you sure you're sure?

{{{John Cena}}}
YES! YES! YES!!!

{Daniel Bryan}
...Well okay then, more for me.

Bryan grabs hold of his carton and rips off the straw from the side before forcefully pushing it through the small hole, causing juice to splatter all over Cena's shirt and pants. Cena suddenly stops the car and looks as if he is about to lose his cool and Bryan realizes it.

{Daniel Bryan}
Why did you stop like that! You made me drop my juice! And on top of that my neck now really hurts from that sudden stop!

Cena raises his arms off of the Steering wheel before slamming them back downwards and turning towards Bryan in a fit of rage.

{{{John Cena}}}
SHUT THE HELL UP!!! THE ONLY PAIN IN THE NECK IN THIS CAR IS YOU!

Startled by Cena's sudden outburst, Bryan tries to calm his friend down.

{Daniel Bryan}
Woah, woah, woah. I think you may have some tension built up there John. Look just calm down a bit, let me help you relieve some of that stress. You see this is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about last week, you have so many inner demons within you and because you've been suppressing them over the past decade for the benefit of the fans, you've inadvertently damaged yourself. All of the anger is building up within you and it's just waiting to unleash itself on an unexacting not to mention undeserving victim such as myself. You're a ticking time bomb John and I'm the one who has the difficult job of defusing you by playing the role of the savior and preventing you from blowing up into a huge fit of rage.

Bryan releases his seatbelt and grabs onto the pillow that was once behind his head, he hands it to Cena who just stares blankly at it.

{Daniel Bryan}
Here, take this pillow and squeeze it as hard as you can, take all of that pent up frustration out on it. We can even step out of the car if you like, maybe some fresh air will help cool you down. Wait no that would mean we'd be late, and I really can't afford to lose another match.. Maybe we should find another way to calm you down, maybe I could sing to you? What songs do you like?

{{{John Cena}}}
SHUT UP!!

{Daniel Bryan}
I don't know that one… I know! This will surly cheer you up.. Ready?.. Your time is up, my time is now, you can't see me my time is now, it's the.. uhhmm, something something something, time is now, you can't see me my time is-

{{{John Cena}}}
I have an idea. How about we play the silent game?

Bryan's eyes light up at the idea of a game

{Daniel Bryan}
What's that?

{{{John Cena}}}
It's where the first person to talk loses. Ready? Begin.

The two begin to drive in silence until Bryan's phone rings. He looks towards Cena for a moment before picking it up and holding it to his ear for a few moments before shrugging and hanging up the phone.

{{{John Cena}}}

{Daniel Bryan}

{{{John Cena}}}
….

Bryan turns the radio on and begins to hum to the music, annoying Cena.

{{{John Cena}}}
Humming counts.

{Daniel Bryan}
Ha! You lose!

{{{John Cena}}}
I was just telling you that humming counts. So actually you lose.

{Daniel Bryan}
No, you lose!

{{{John Cena}}}
No, you lose!

{Daniel Bryan}
NO!

{{{John Cena}}}
Yes.

{Daniel Bryan}
No!

{{{John Cena}}}
Yes.

{Daniel Bryan}
No!!!!

{{{John Cena}}}
Alright fine. I lose, happy?

{Daniel Bryan}
NO!!!.. I mean yes.

{{{John Cena}}}
Who was it that called you anyways?

{Daniel Bryan}
Oh it was just Nikki, she said your phone was off and she wanted to talk to you.

{{{John Cena}}}
What? Why didn't you say something!!

{Daniel Bryan}
We were playing the silent game silly!

Cena looks furious and is about to respond but is cut off by the GPS saying "You have now reached your destination"

{Daniel Bryan}
FINALLY! I've gotta run my match starts in about five minutes. You should probably go find Nikki, I doubt she's happy that you blew her off to play a game. Well anyway, I'll see you later Cena I'm off to beat Orton.

Bryan opens the passenger door and grabs his gear before running into the arena to try and find his locker room and get ready in time for his match. Cena sits back in his seat for a while to sink in the unfamiliar silence, he basks in it and chants "Yes! Yes! Yes!" to himself silently with a smirk across his face as we go to the arena where Randy Orton is standing in the ring staring at the titantron not at all amused by what he just watched. He is left waiting in the ring during a commercial break before..

Orton is just inches away from the ropes!! Will he reach them or will he be forced to tap or snap?!?!? The ref asks Orton; "Have you had enough Randy?" But The Viper refuses to quit, continuing his what seems like a never-ending crawl to the ropes until…..

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 TzJMV241anczRmpyN1VEbl9QQk9RZzQ3_o_friday-night-smackdown-randy-orton-vs-daniel-bryan

Orton is forced to tap out!!!! Bryan has defeated The Viper!!!!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 15553966

The crowd goes wild as Bryan celebrates his victory with a "Yes!" chant! But his celebration is cut short as he is blindsided with a lariat from behind by an angry Randy Orton! The Viper stalks his prey before slithering into the corner, preparing for a punt kick until…

John Cena sprints down to the ring as the crowd goes wild!!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 RAW_961_Photo_129

Cena throws off his cap and shirt before sliding into the ring to the aid of Bryan!!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Randy-Orton-vs-John-Cena-500x312

Cena dares The Viper to make a move, showing that Orton's stare alone will not be enough to bring fear into the CeNation leader's heart. The crowd buzzes in anticipation as the two stars glare at one another before Daniel Bryan slowly gets to his feet, standing on the other side of Orton! It looks like Bryan and Cena have the numbers on their side for this fight.. but instead of fighting, it looks like Bryan wants to.. hug it out? He extends his arms to a non amused Orton, and takes a step towards The Viper for a hug, but instead of hugging it out Randy sees interprets Bryan's step towards him as a threat as any predator would and goes for an RK- NO! Bryan is able to push Orton off of him right into Cena!!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 WWE-Raw-Superstar-Randy-Orton-vs.-John-Cena-Photo

RKO!!! Randy Orton has just RKOed John Cena!!!! The Viper rolls out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp with a smirk on his face as Bryan kneels besides Cena in the middle of the ring before we go to a quick commercial break!!

As we return The Phenomenal One is making his way to the ring as the crowd gives off a huge wave of boos.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 7467705

Back in the ring Cena is shaking off the cobwebs as Bryan looks on from the outside wearing his ring jacket. Styles enters the ring and the two former stars of their respectable companies of the past square off with one another, waiting for the match to begin.

King: Well it looks like John Cena has agreed to compete despite that RKO from Randy Orton! And his, well, driving partner Daniel Bryan is still here at ringside!

The ref signals for the bell to ring and the match to begin!!! AJ immediately goes on the attack, striking Cena with a swift kick to the side and following it with a roll up pin!!.. 1…2.. Kick out!! The match continues to go in AJ's favor, with Cena picking up some small spurts of momentum only to be stopped by the quicker AJ Styles. Cena is finally able to keep AJ down for some time until..

King: What is Bryan doing??

On the outside of the ring Daniel Bryan has pulled out a cell phone from his jacket pocket and is yelling into it "Can you hear me now??? Yes???? No??? How about now???… How about now????" He begins to walk around the outside of the ring trying to find a good signal before holding the phone out in front of him and walking up the steel steps. "Can you hear me now Brie??? Yes?? What?? Oh Nikki?? Hey John!!" Cena turns to Daniel as AJ begins to slowly get to his feet, he yells "What!!" to Bryan, clearly annoyed… Bryan, clearly oblivious to Cena's predicament screams back "It's for you!!" Cena shouts "Take a mess-" but before he can finish his sentence his turns around right into a pele kick from Styles!!! 1…2…..3..!!! Style celebrates his victory in the ring as Bryan continues to talk on the phone, paying no mind to what just happened.

King: Wait a minute… is that…

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 RAW_1019_Photo_008_crop_exact
XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 NXT_150_Photo_30-1_original_display_image

Bryan looks at the quickly approaching Ambrose and Graves nervously before shouting into his phone "What? You need me backstage Brie? It can't wait?? Ok I'll be right there!!

King: Where is Bryan going?

Bryan quickly makes his way to the backstage area, making sure to stay his distance from the Men of Honor.

King: That's some way of repaying Cena for aiding him against Randy Orton's punt kick!!!

Cole: What are you talking about? Brie needed him, didn't you hear? What kind of man would Daniel be if he was to ignore his girlfriend? Plus, Randy Orton was just one man, what good would Bryan do against the Men of Honor?? He made the right decision of going to the aid of Brie, where he could actually make a difference!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 29gocj4

AJ Styles begins to lift Cena up, but the CeNation leader still has some fight left in him! Dishing out lefts and rights to the stunned AJ Stlyes!! But the fight becomes one sided moments later as Corey Graves and Dean Ambrose rush into the ring and descend upon Cena like a pack of dogs! They show no mercy, cutting John open with their fists.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 5874%20-%20blood%20extreme_rules%20john_cena%20wwe%20yelling

The Men of Honor each hit their respective finishers before standing over John Cena, glaring down upon their prey before exiting almost as quickly as they came!!

King: What a statement made by the Men of Honor! Someone better get down here and check on Cena!!

Medical Staff rush to the aid of Cena as we go to another commercial break.

Last edited by P1 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:57 am

If you take out the s at the end of "https://" it works.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:00 am

As the show continues the cameras are rolling backstage in Shawn Michaels locker room as he's talking on the phone to an unidentifiable person

Shawn Michaels: I know, there's nothing I can do about it, what can I say, I tried last week but it didn't work did it?

Then Vickie Guerrero walks into the room and Michaels looks up seeing her and he returns to his phone call

Shawn Michaels: Yeah, she's here now, I've got to go, I'll call you later.

Michaels hangs up the call and puts his phone back in his pocket as Vickie Guerrero addresses him

Vickie Guerrero: Who was that?

Shawn Michaels: Nobody.

Vickie Guerrero: Well I'm sorry to interrupt your call but we've got to talk about your match tonight against Joey Ryan.

Shawn looks at Vickie awkwardly as he slowly replies to her

Shawn Michaels: Vickie look, about that, there's a bit of a problem.

Vickie Guerrero: What problem? Don't you see Shawn? He's the number one contender for the World title, if you beat him tonight you could get that World title shot you want, but that's only if you win tonight, this is a big chance for you to show why you should be the one be first in line for whoever comes out of Final Stand as champion. That's what you want isn't it?

Shawn Michaels: Don't you think I get that Vickie, but it can't happen, not tonight. Believe me Vickie I want this match, but it just can't happen tonight.

Vickie Guerrero: Why not tonight? Don't you know what I had to do to get this match approved? It wasn't easy Shawn.

Shawn Michaels: That's great and all, but there's a problem.

Vickie looks at Shawn intently feeling as if Shawn's trying to avoid giving her a reason as to why he can't wrestle tonight

Vickie Guerrero: What's the problem?

Shawn Michaels: My ring gear.

Vickie Guerrero: What about it?

Shawn Michaels: It hasn't shown up.

Vickie Guerrero: What do you mean it hasn't shown up, as in it's not here? Then where is it?

Shawn Michaels: ...Tallahassee

As Shawn tells Vickie where his gear is Vickie flips out shouting at Shawn

Vickie Guerrero: Florida?! Are you kidding me?!

Quickly Shawn replies back to Vickie as he stands his ground

Shawn Michaels: Do I look like I'm kidding you?

Vickie Guerrero: Why is your ring gear in Florida?

Shawn Michaels: Apparently there was some kind of mix up at the airport, and my bag ended up on the wrong flight. It's not just my ring gear Vickie, it's everything I packed, the only stuff I've got is what I've got on me right now.

Vickie Guerrero: Can't they get it here in time?

Shawn Michaels: They said it's going to take a few days to get here.

Vickie Guerrero: Well don't they know this is an emergency?

Shawn Michaels: They said there's nothing they can do, it will get here when it gets here.

Vickie Guerrero: Well what's that supposed to mean?

Shawn Michaels: How am I supposed to know, why don't you ask them that?

Vickie Guerrero: Oh, well that's just great Shawn, you'll just have to wrestle in what you're wearing.

Shawn chuckles as he lays down the law to Vickie

Shawn Michaels: Vick, that's not going to happen.

Vickie Guerrero: What am I supposed to do then, Shawn?

Shawn Michaels: Find somebody else? I can beat Joey any week I choose, we both know it, that match can happen any other week but this one.

Vickie Guerrero: There is nobody else Shawn, everyone already has a match.

They both stay silent for a few seconds as Shawn tries to think of someone who might not have a match this week

Shawn Michaels: What about Dolph?

Vickie Guerrero: He's already in the main event.

Shawn pauses for another few seconds

Shawn Michaels: What about Hardy?

Vickie Guerrero: What one?

Shawn, exhales loudly, as he names the first one he can think of

Shawn Michaels: Jeff?

Vickie Guerrero: He's facing Triple H.

Shawn Michaels: Then Matt.

Vickie Guerrero: He's already got Ryback to deal with. I'm telling you Shawn there's nobody else that can face Joey. I'm telling you Shawn there's nobody left that can face Joey Ryan tonight, you were it. This is a mess you know that?

As Vickie looks stumped, Shawn itches the back of his head before saying anything

Shawn Michaels: Well... there is one person that Joey Ryan could face...

Vickie Guerrero: Who?

Shawn clearly doesn't want to say it, but he hesitantly tells Vickie what he's thinking

Shawn Michaels: You know... What about Ted?

Vickie looks at Shawn in disgust, letting her feelings known through a very loud response

Vickie Guerrero: EXCUSE ME? Why would I give him a match? He's not an XWL Superstar, that's not his job.

Shawn Michaels: Come on Vickie, what's the worst that can happen?

Vickie Guerrero: Well he could win, that's one thing, let alone if he got hurt out there that could could come down big time on me.

Shawn looks highly amused through out what Vickie was saying and as she finishes Shawn replies

Shawn Michaels: Vickie, please. This is Teddy we're talking about, he's not going to win. He's a loser, always has been, always will be.

Vickie Guerrero: I don't like it, Shawn. It's a bad idea.

Shawn Michaels: Well what else can you do, the way I see it, you've got no other choice. Unless you want to tell Joey Ryan that he came all the way here for nothing, and tell all the fans that not only is The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels, unable to compete tonight, but the number one contender doesn't have a match either? And just imagine what the board will say when they find out you're playing favourites in the Final Stand mainevent.

Vickie Guerrero: They wouldn't say that. They'd understand why I gave Joey the night off.

Shawn Michaels: Would they Vickie? And just think, you get to sit back and watch Teddy lose again this week, don't you remember how fun that was last week?

Vickie Guerrero: That was pretty fun to watch.

Shawn Michaels: And how much fun would it be to watch it all over again?

Vickie exhales a deep breath before she hesitantly accepts Shawn's proposal

Vickie Guerrero: Fine. I don't like this though, Shawn. I'm only doing this because I have no other choice.

Shawn Michaels: Is he outside?

Vickie Guerrero: Yeah, call him him.

Shawn shouts a loud, so DiBiase can hear him the other side of the door

Shawn Michaels: Hey, Teddy get in here a second!

Ted enters Shawn's locker room and stands by the door as Vickie turns to him and addresses him

Vickie Guerrero: So Ted, I've got some good news. Now we all know how much you want to be an XWL Superstar again. And I think you'll agree with me that last week I did you a huge favour and I let you had a match last week against the Men of Honor.

DiBiase stares at Vickie, clearly still annoyed at the three on one assault last week

Vickie Guerrero: And even though you lost last week.

Mid sentence, Michaels quickly chimes in

Shawn Michaels: Like you always do.

DiBiase quickly retorts to Michaels

Ted DiBiase: I beat you.

Annoyed at DiBiase's nerve Michaels quickly responds again

Shawn Michaels: Just like we planned, and look at you now, you're just where you belong!

As the two start to argue Vickie Guerrero asserts her authority with a loud shriek

Vickie Guerrero: QUIET! Both of you, just shut up! Ted, even though you lost last week, I'm going to do you a favour this week, and give you another match this week.

Ted DiBiase: Oh great, who against this time? The American Wolves?

Vickie Guerrero: Joey Ryan.

Ted DiBiase: And who else?

Vickie Guerrero: That's it, just Joey Ryan, one on one, later tonight.

Ted looks a little suspicious at Vickie's sudden generosity

Ted DiBiase: What's the catch?

Ted glances over at Michaels

Ted DiBiase: Is he going to be the referee?

Vickie Guerrero: No, Shawn's not going to be involved.

Ted DiBiase: Then what, are my hands going to be tied behind my back? Do I have to wear a blindfold?

Shawn scoffs at DiBiase as he butts in

Shawn Michaels: Like it would matter anyway.

Before Ted can return in kind Vickie quickly interjects

Vickie Guerrero: No catches, no gimmicks, you vs. Joey Ryan one on one. I thought this was what you wanted Ted? If not I can just find somebody else to take your place...

Ted DiBiase: No, don't...I'll take the match...I guess I'll go and get ready.

DiBiase turns around and exits Michaels' locker room as Vickie turns to Shawn

Shawn Michaels: Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't win.

The camera's slowly fade out to a black screen as the segment comes to an end
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:15 am

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:26 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 BreakdownalbertodelrioXWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Breakdownchrismasters
Alberto Del Rio vs Chris Masters

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

!

*Del Rio rolls out of the ring and is handed a mic by Ricardo.

{Alberto Del Rio}
El primero de muchos .....

*Del Rio throws the mic towards the ring announcer and paces backwards while subtly motioning towards Ricardo to follow. He creepily walks backwards all the way from the announce table to the top of the ramp before stopping and scanning the crowds and then suddenly charging to the back.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:45 am

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 BreakdowncmpunkXWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Redemptionicjomo

Before the bell rings, John Morrison, the Intercontinental Champion, and CM Punk, the Voice of the Voiceless, circle each other but then. . .

{Austin Aries}
Hey Jomo, up here!

{Michael Cole}
What? Didn't Vickie suspend him earlier for that heanous attack on the Miz last week? What is he still doing in the buidling?

{Jerry Lawler}
Don't be so ridiculous Cole, Aries didn't do a thing to Miz last week, he did it to himself, the fact that he is the one under suspension only proves that Vickie's power has gone to her head.

{Austin Aries}
Having a good match there with Punk? I was supposed to be putting on a fantastic main event tonight against Ezekiel Jackson, but unfortunately the general manager decided to tear that away from the fans here tonight as for some unprecidented reason, Vickie Gurrerro has placed me under suspension without pay until after Final Stand.. She has chosen to take all my hopes and dreams, all my promises and my success, and she has stomped all over them, turning them into dust.. or so she thinks. Vickie and Miz may be pleased with their actions last week, they may believe they have the upper hand but what they seem to be forgetting, what everyone seems to be forgetting is that Austin Aries doesn't take time off and he damn sure doesn't let anyone push their weight against him, including the so called management of this company. So if Vickie refuses to lift the suspension she has placed upon me and put me where I rightfully belong on the grandest stage of them all!!! Then I will make damn sure that her precious Intercontinental Championship doesn't make it to final stand either.

Morrison looks blankly at Aries trying to make sense of his words.

{Austin Aries}
That's right JoMo, if I don't get what I want and this injustice isn't fixed, then you may just have to live without gold around your waist for a while

John Morrison stares up at the titantron for a while, not noticing that Aries has pushed himself through the crowd. Morrison turns around to the sight of Aries lifting up his title from the ring announcers table, Aries notices he's been caught and grabs hold of the title before running through the crowd with it. Morrison rolls out of the ring as quickly as he can and gives chase but to no avail, Aries has left the arena with the title and Morrison is furious! He re enters the arena to take out his agression on his opponent to walk into a GTS as CM Punk. CM Punk walks up the ramp as the referee looks on at John Morrison as Redemption goes on a break.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 E8B9GBW
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Handicap Match

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 BreakdownbriebellaXWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Breakdownnikki
XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Redemptionajl
The Bella Twins vs AJ Lee

|
|
|
|
|
Hey there
|
|
|
|
|
How's it going?
|
|
|
|
|
Are you READYYYYY?
|
AJ shouts in pain as Brie Bella kicks her in the back to break her pin on her twin sister, there is no way she was going to allow AJ to pick up the win over her. Brie Bella picks up AJ by the hair and slams her down onto the mat, which AJ oversells just a bit. Nikki gets up and the two pick AJ up, Brie and Nikki hit a double suplex on AJ and the referee keeps telling Brie to get out the ring. He starts his count. . . 1! 2! Brie rolls out the ring and right as it looks like she's going to go back to her corner, she decides to come right back in. Brie and Nikki keep stomping at AJ, who at this point is helpless, all she wanted to do was be in Miss MITB, but Vickie Guerrero just wouldn't allow it, instead, she's basically ensured that Brie Bella would be a part of the Money In The Bank Ladder Match.

Once again, Brie and Nikki pick her up and Brie holds AJ from behind as Nikki walks up to her and holds her AJ's jaw and says "You thought you could actually win. Nikki laughs in her face before planting AJ with a big slap leaving AJ on the ground. The referee's count is already up to 4 but Brie rolls out agan. Right as just as Brie is about to come in, the referee warns her that he will disqualify her if she chooses to do so. Nikki, in the ring, continously taunts AJ with the "L" symbol for loser, by now, AJ is on her knees with her hair covering her face. The camera focuses on her and as she slowly rises, she moves her hair from her face and there's that crazy look, a nice big smile, but no one knows why.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 SKCAP_00466

AJ Lee charges after Nikki and hits a Lou Thesz press and just starts punching her wildly. AJ picks Nikki up but she pushes her off into the ropes but AJ bounces back with a series of forearms to the face, AJ Lee is making her comeback. AJ hits a spinning heel kick on Nikki and connects before dropping down. She goes for the pin but Brie breaks up yet again. Brie drags AJ but AJ breaks the hold and dropkicks Brie out of the ring, she turns around to Nikki kicking her in the stomach and going for the Bella Buster, she drops down but AJ fights it off and avoids getting hit with it. AJ bounces back and goes for the Shinning Wizard. . .before she can go for the cover, she hears a voice.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 G3qLK

[Vickie Guerrero]:
EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! AJ, just stop right there. What do you think you're doing? You didn't plan on winning this match right? I certainly hope not. As the General Manager of Redemption, I look to provide the fans with a product I hope they will enjoy and this isn't what I had in mind. You beating my girls, The Bella Twins? It's just not good TV. Now, I'm not going to stop the match, however, for this one match, I'd like to add the stipulation that if you do use that Shinning Wizard or another finisher to end this match, you will be suspended.
As AJ stares down at Vickie, Brie has already recovered and is trying to do twin magic with Nikki but the referee notices and pushes Brie back to the outside.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_04_11_avi0416
XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 EEMuE

[Vickie Guerrero]:
HAHAHA! AJ Lee chances are now highly doubtful all because of me, Vickie Guerrero. Do I anger you AJ? Do I get under your skin? I bet you just want to walk up to me right now and smack me, too bad, I'm your boss and I could fire you any second. Oh and by the way, don't say I wasn't fair when I said to look out. . .

AJ has a puzzled but serious look on her face and before she can realize what Vickie meant, Nikki attacks her from behind with an axe handle to the back. Vickie watches on as Nikki is very close to ending the match. Nikki picks AJ up and before she can do anything, AJ rolls her up. . .

1!

2!

3!

[Justin Roberts]:
Here is your winner, AJ Lee.

AJ rolls out of the ring quick and heads up to the ramp where Vickie is. She doesn't touch her at all but skips around Vickie over and over and over before heading to the backstage area and XWL Redemption heads to a break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:17 pm

*The camera cuts to the backstage area where interviewer Josh Mathews is standing by.*

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Image3-1

[Josh Mathews]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time... the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho.

*Off in the distance, the crowd's negative reaction can be heard as the camera pans out to reveal Jericho. The World Champion appears to be his usual cocky, arrogant self despite what occurred at the end of last week's show.*

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Image4-1

[Josh Mathews]
Now Chris, last week "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair returned and announced to the world that Triple H still had his rematch clause and had been inserted into the main event at Final Stand, now making your match with Joey Ryan a triple threat matchup. The Game then made his first appearance since you regained the World Heavyweight Championship and made a statement at your expense. What are your thoughts about all of this?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Image7

[Chris Jericho]
Triple H returned last week and made a statement at my expense? And what statement was that exactly? That he needs to attack me from behind to get the better of me? That he needs a month off to deal with a loss? The only statement Triple H made last week is that he's nothing more than a coward and a fraud. He carries around a sledgehammer like some kind of tough guy, but when the time comes to stand toe to toe with an opponent he chokes. Just like he did at Uprising when I outclassed him in every single way. He can't face the fact that he doesn't compare to me, so he attacked me from behind to gain the upper hand and try to injure me ahead of Final Stand. But again, he was faced with failure. Failure is something that Hunter will always experience when he interferes with me and my World Heavyweight Championship. Because the reality is that Triple H is not as good as he says he is and at Final Stand I will remove him from the main event picture that he has tarnished for so long when I defeat both him and Joey Ryan and prove once and for all on the grandest stage that I am the very best in the world today.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Image6

[Chris Jericho]
Let me ask you a question Josh... Why is it that Joey Ryan has been absent for 2 weeks, ever since our match was announced?

[Josh Mathews]
Well-

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Image14

[Chris Jericho]
Don't answer that. Because you're just as blind to the truth as everybody else. You're brainwashed by all the lies and deceit that run rampant throughout this company. Despite what they say, Joey Ryan hasn't been around because he's realised that he's dug himself into a hole. He knows he's bitten off more than he can chew by accepting this match at Final Stand, so instead he hides away, dreading the date of March 17th and the day his career as he knows it will be over. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't show up at all. And now Triple H appears out of nowhere after doing absolutely nothing for a month and punches his own ticket to he main event of the biggest show of the year, and everyone is back on his bandwagon proclaiming that he will be the next World Champion... but I have proven time and time again that I have no equal inside that ring or on this microphone. High pressure situations and championship matches are where I excel Josh. And I relish the opportunity to kick both Joey Ryan and Triple H to the curb where they belong in just a few short weeks.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Image10

[Chris Jericho]
So Triple H, Joey Ryan, the fans, management, and everyone else can say or do whatever they want. Nothing can change the fact that come Final Stand, when all the dust has settled and the triple threat match is over... I will be standing tall STILL the World Heavyweight Champion.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Image11

*The screen fades to black as Jericho smirks into the camera. A promotional video of Men Of Honor member AJ Styles begins to play.*

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:48 pm

The theme of the former World Champion, Triple H hits across the arena to a huge reaction.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Mn8H4s8

Triple H walks onto top of the ramp, sledgehammer and water bottle in hand. He looks down towards the ramp, before letting out a spray of water and walking down the ramp.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Ll7j1fw

He makes his way down the ramp, and onto the ring apron. He takes a look around the arena, before leaning back and once again spraying out a mouthful of water. Triple H enters the ring, and grabs a microphone.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 CH3BEN2
[Triple H]
Over the last few weeks, I heard a lot of rumors going around. People saying it was game over, people say I was injured.. people was even saying that I'd given up. I wasn't hurt, I hadn't given up... I was just waiting.. waiting for the right moment to ruin Chris Jericho's moment. At Uprising, he defeated me in the middle of this ring. No Excuses...no complaints nothing. He was the better men on the night... but one night doesn't define a career, one night doesn't make him the best. Chris Jericho spent an entire month talking about flukes, making excuses for his loss at X-Treme X-Mas, he couldn't face up to the fact that on the night... I was the better man.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 QY1HOCd
[Triple H]
It's all level now, Chris. We've had our victory each, after months of going back and forth, we finally put all this to end at Final Stand, the grandest stage of them all, not only does this all end... It also happens to be the end of your title reign, because I will reclaim my world championship, one year on from when I returned to this company... in the main event, I will become a two time XWL World Heavyweight Champion. Joey Ryan, Don't think I've forgotten about you, the last time we met in this ring, it was me defeating you for the World Championship, It was me pinning you in the middle of this ring. We've met twice.. and I've beat you both times. You had one of the best first years in XWL history, but Joey... you're still no match for The Game. You're heading into the biggest match of your career, you're going to be dealing with pressure you've never felt before.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 FxddHrz
[Triple H]
In 3 weeks time, march 17th... all 3 of us step out in front of 70,000 members of the XWL Universe, all eyes on us. The main event of the biggest show of the year. I've been there before, headlining Wrestlemania time and time again. I've been there before, I've won there before and I've lost there before. I prepared for it all, I've been through everything that can be thrown at me. Chris Jericho and Joey Ryan better be prepared for a war, because I will do ANYTHING to walk out of Final Stand with the World Heavyweight Championship. I'll put my body on the line, I'll do whatever I have to do. I made a promise to you all a few months back that I will walk into Final Stand with the World Champion, that's a promise that I didn't keep, a promise I failed to live up to.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Aq3kzjI
[Triple H]
But I also promised I will leave Final Stand with the World Championship, and that's a promise I WILL keep. I might not be walking into Final Stand with the championship... but I'm ready for the the fight of my life to leave with that Championship. Chris Jericho... Joey Ryan, you better be ready, be prepared because The Game is far from over.

Triple H's theme hits across the arena once more, has he poses for the fans as Redemption fades to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Carlito’s theme hits and although the World Series has come to an early finish with Christian being crowned the winner he seems to have a smile on his face along with a very beautiful looking Torrie linking his arm as they both walk down the ramp with an extra spring in their step.

They both step inside the ring with Carlito opening the second rope letting in Torrie like a gentlemen then taking a short bow to the audience as he quickly follows her and also steps into the center of the ring. As both superstars ask for a mic the time keeper presents them both with their own mic and wait a few seconds for the chants and boo’s to die down to a noise level in which then can comfortably talk over.

Carlito
I have done it! I told you I would and I have! I did exactly what I said I would 2 months ago! I, ME! Carlito colon jr have fufilled yet another promise single handedly as I continue to be one of the top rising stars here in XWL.

Torrie Wilson
I’m sorry to interupt your celebrations baby, but single handedly? I think I deserve some credit. Espicially to what I did for you at Uprising.

Carlito
What do you mean what you did for me at Uprising? I beat MVP on my own. We had a plan before hand and yes you did you part which i’m grateful for but please don’t try to take credit during my celebration right now Torrie.

Torrie Wilson
C’mon Carlito, I don’t think your being fair here. I at least deserve some recognition for everything I’ve done for you, and stuck by you throu...

Carlito
WILL YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING!
Or I will go over there and stop you myself. Let me just finish and say what I had to say.

Micheal Cole
What do you think this big celebration is about King? I don’t remember any Carlito promises do you?

Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler
I don’t know if I’m honest Cole, but what I do know is who wears the pants in this relationship!

Jim Ross
If I’am correct in saying so myself, I think Carlito is referring to when he came out here a couple of months ago saying he was going to get rid of MVP, then once he was gone his eyes were on the title.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 SEQHnbC
Carlito
Of course for all you dimwits out there I’m talking about fufilling my promise of eliminating MVP from my sights allowing me to now focus on the real deal that Carlito came to XWL for. And thats wearing some gold around his waist! What gold you may ask? I don’t care. XWL World Heavyweight Championship, Intercontinental or even the United States. I’m not a fussy man, because I don’t have to be and I’ll explain why. Because people like me relish at the opportunities presented to them, because any opportunity is a good one, a good opportunity to show the world just what you can do. So if you have a title around your waist no matter which one it is you have the spotlight to show what you can do.

Carlito
And as were talking about opportunities I can honestly thank MVP for the opportunity you gave me to show the world just what I can do. You gave me the chance to show just how good I can be with this mic in my hand, how I can fight just as well with my words as I can with my hands. You gave me the chance to show the world how vicious and far I’am willing to go when it comes down to the grit of things. You allowed me to showcase my talent to the world because we all know how much you liked to brag about your pathetic following didn’t we. Also, you allowed me to bring in the very own Torrie Wilson into XWL who in no time at all will be on top of the diva’s division I can promise you that much. But also, you thought you could stop me reaching my goal, but quite frankly MVP, you did no such thing, you’ve heightened my career when you went out of your way to hinder it. So I would like to thankyou from one man to another.

Torrie Wilson
And I want to add something to what Carlito has just covered. The whole world has witnessed for months the best man in this business dominant. Thats right. Dominant MVP. Carlito has shown almost every aspect of a champion. The only thing missing is the actual championship. And now for some reason Christian has been given the spot in the money in the bank match? Well Christian on behalf of me and Carlito and most likely the rest of the world I hope. No wait, I know you will choke and lose! And when you do, not only will we both sit here laughing at your misery. But none other than this very man to my left WILL be the world champion this year.

Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler
Thats a very bold statement to make I must say.

Michael Cole
Well have you not seen what this man is capable of? Or have you not seen how he’s been embarrassing MVP in front of the whole world these past few months! This man is a genius and I agree! Carlito will be the world champion is this up and coming year!

Carlito
So tonight I face Sheamus? Why? What is the point in this match at all. I mean, as soon as I heard John’s announcement earlier I nearly left to go home. I never take part in anything that has no benefit for me, and with the World Series now being over quite frankly facing you tonight Sheamus has nothing of interest for me to even bother warming up. But, yes but. Because I’m feeling so good with my work tonight I will come out and give you a sporting challenge out of the goodness of my own heart. But for anybody out there expecting me to put on a big performance don’t get out of your seats please because this has now dropped to an exhibition match. And people as good as me know that we need to save our true colors for the big matches.

Carlito raises his mic to the air which immediately gets a reaction of boo's as the audience air their disappointment and anger to MVP's early dismissal. Carlito takes Torrie's hand and leads her up the ramp and back into the backstage area of XWL.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:14 pm

Redemption returns from a commerical break to the menacing sound of the Men Of Honor's music beginning to play. A feeling of anxiety and of impending doom descends upon the arena as the three destructive beings appear at the top of the ramp. Where they go, destruction usually follows. The Men Of Honor: Dean Ambrose, flanked on either side by AJ Styles and Corey Graves, begin their descent down the entrance ramp under a blanket of boos from the XWL Universe. Their expressions remain calm and collected yet focused, as they enter the ring and each grab a microphone. They obviously have something to say, but as their music dies down they relish the crowd's hostility. They each smirk and exchange a couple of comments off mic before the psychotic Ambrose breaks their silence.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 CObk3I2

{Dean Ambrose}
Sami Callihan, Evan Bourne, Homicide, Drake Younger, Irish Airborne, The Motor City Machine Guns, Ted DiBiase, The Rock and Dolph Ziggler. You know what all those people have in common? They have all fallen before the Men of Honor and here's the best part, we're just getting started! Tonight we added 2 more names to that list, Derrick Bateman who didn't even bother to show up for his match - I wonder what happened to him? - and the poster boy known as John Cena. I haven't been as lucky as Graves and AJ were, so I don't have a “match” tonight due to my actions just seven days ago. What I do have, however, is a one way ticket to the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at Final Stand V, as well as the satisfaction of tasting Ziggler's corrupted blood last week.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 DGBKsIi

{Dean Ambrose}
His screams of pain were music to my ears, he now knows the pain, no, the pleasure I felt at X-treme X-mas when Sami Callihan screwed me out of my match and drew my blood. This war of ours has been a lot of give and take, Ziggler, I gave you all the pain you could withstand and more, and you took it like the coward that you are. You may have avoided a beatdown at the hands of Men of Honor last week but you couldn't truly escape Dean Ambrose.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 DMzmYXN

{Dean Ambrose}
Now I will have the satisfaction of crushing your dreams at Final Stand as I scale a ladder and retrieve the briefcase hanging above the ring. I've done it before at Uprising and I'll do it again in a few weeks. This time, Ziggler, it isn't me against you, no, now it's two other people added to the mix, we know one of them was announced tonight but the other is still unknown to me. Christian doesn't know what hell he will walk to when he steps between these ropes and stands across the ring from Dean Ambrose. Ziggler knows what I'm willing to do to send a message, and I know that he will do what he does best and run from me the entire match. This mysterious fourth man won't know what I have in store for him at Final Stand.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 5vpKTtT

[AJ Styles]
Ever since we showed up on the scene, people have been saying that we're like a pack of wild dogs. That we're a bunch of cowards, not able to fend for ourselves. Well guess what?! It's not about fending for ourselves. This is about something much, much bigger! This is about getting the opportunities that we deserve, and it's already paying off! Dean has already reaped the rewards of being part of Men Of Honor because he's now in the Money In The Bank match at Final Stand! Without us, he would be left to rot in a dark match or on the pre-show. This is about the workhorses of the business like us getting exactly what we deserve. We're not afraid of anyone and we sure as hell can hang with the best of them on our own! I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are three of the very best wrestlers in the world today. The fact that we're all fighting for a common cause means that we have no limits and we can take this company and this business by storm.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 6EMGGmz

[AJ Styles]
John Cena. Tonight you became the next "big star" to be humbled. You think you're this big shot, with all your merchandise sales, and your millions of fans under the age of 11... but you're not! I beat you and your five moves of doom tonight and I didn't even break a sweat! We left you bloodied and broken just like you deserve to be... it's about time you paid some dues! And right now, I want you to get the hell out of this company and never set foot in a ring again because you're a disgrace to this business and an insult to guys like us! I want you to go back to Boston or wherever you live these days and I want you to make up with your wife or that slut pornstar you shacked up with behind her back, because you'll need a shoulder to cry on and someone to tend to your wounds!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 L0eB5bq

{Dean Ambrose}
And now that AJ has taught John Cena a few things about “hustle, loyalty, and respect,” as well as honor, we move on. I'll be paying close attention to your match with Chris Jericho, Ziggler. You never know what will happen on a live show, now do you? Let's say that Men of Honor decide to right a wrong from last week, where you ran away from us like the coward that you are. Let's say that Men of Honor show up in the crowd during your “Main Event” match later tonight and we unleash all our aggression and all the hate we have bottled up.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 L06WvWO

{Dean Ambrose}
You'd have nowhere to run and you'd have nowhere to hide, Ziggler, you'd be a sitting duck, just like everybody else, but that, that will just be too easy. You see, Men of Honor doesn't take the easy way out, that's for cowards, we'd rather hurt you than win a match, and if we do win a match, that's just an added bonus. People in this sport care way too much about wins and losses over sending a message, but not us. We're the last of a dying breed, AJ Styles, Corey Graves, and Dean Ambrose are the final few people in this world that know the true meaning of the word, “Honor.”

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 C091nlQ

[AJ Styles]
I look around and I see all you people booing us. You're like a bunch of sheep, completely brainwashed into liking what this company wants you to like. I dare any of you to stand up and say that myself, Dean Ambrose or Corey Graves don't give you your money's worth every single time you show up to an XWL show or watch us on TV. We give you the match of the night every single night, yet there you are, mindlessly booing us like corporate zombies. It sickens me. Can't you people think for yourselves? Are you really that dumb? How about you show us the respect that we deserve for a change?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 FrD2uqE

{Dean Ambrose}
That would require them to understand the force that's standing before their very eyes, AJ, they're so blinded by the lies fed to them by this company that they don't know a wrestler from a “superstar.” Men of Honor, we're not “superstars,” we're not “sports entertainers,” we're professional wrestlers. That's what you people fail to realize, we're not here to entertain you, we're here to restore honor to this place full of snakes and thieves.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 UlCqtR1

[AJ Styles]
Snakes, thieves, brown-nosers, parasites... this business is full of them. And XWL is overrun from top to bottom with guys who would stab their own grandmother in the back if it meant they could get five minutes in the spotlight! That's why we're here to put things right. It should be your ability in the ring that decides whether or not you have what it takes to be the face of a company. Not if you can kiss enough ass... not if you can play the politics game...

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 BN8dExI

{Dean Ambrose}
This company reminds me of a company I used to work for when I started in this sport back in Cincinatti many years ago. That company had the independent versions of this company's “biggest stars” like the John Cena's and the Randy Orton's of the world, but it also the people that had unlimited potential and were treated like dirt, like the three men standing in the ring right now.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 XEOjNx9

{Dean Ambrose}
They were pushed aside because they didn't look like stars. They were forced to limit their moveset so they don't make the “big stars” look bad. They were treated like nobodies even though they could out wrestle anybody in this sport. I know the feeling now, but back then, it was still new to me.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Q9vMjDd

{Dean Ambrose}
That company no longer exists because we burned it to the ground and pissed on it's ashes! That company suffered it's untimely demise, just like this company will if they keep pushing us aside like the nobodies they think we are. It's only a matter of time before we push back and the true war begins, and trust me when I say, Honor will prevail!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 J77sWIH
[Corey Graves]
I've never been a man of many words, I've never been one to talk my way to the top, I let my actions do that for me. I don't have to use this microphone to make up for my lack of ability in this ring like the likes of John Cena. I could tell you endless stories of betrayal, of how this business screwed me over time and time again. But believe me, I don't need or want your sympathy. Me, Dean and AJ are in this company for one reason, and that's to make things right. So that we can finally get the recognition we deserve. We've never been given a chance, a opportunity, so now we take it. Dean Ambrose took his opportunity to be in the Money In The Bank match, he wasn't just given it like he should have, and at Final Stand he will take the money in the bank case.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 6ailWTE
[Corey Graves]
Everything you people need to know as already been said. AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Corey Graves... 3 names you'll hearing for years to come, 3 names that will define the future of professional wrestling. We aren't just another group, we're different from all the rest, we're BETTER than all the rest. Alone, we're forgotten, we're pushed aside like we're nothing... but together, We're unstoppable, we make people take notice, and we FINALLY make our name in professional wrestling.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 31cTRDC
[AJ Styles]
You might think think that we're repeating ourselves week after week, but we have to, to try and force our message into your thick skulls! Stop settling for second best! Show the people who deserve it your respect and appreciate the true talent in front of you! Uprising was where we started our very own "uprising". Final Stand, will be where this business and this company reaches a turning point. Final Stand will be the night people will look back on in years to come as the night the Men Of Honor truly made their mark on this business. You can count on it!

With that, AJ throws his mic down and all three men purposefully gaze around at the fans with little expression as the crowd continues to boo them until the segment ends with a commercial break.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 MLONFyj
XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 B5fa0270181d55efbd6f2eb2a8f91e50
XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Images

Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:59 pm

No music is played but only a voice that catches most people by surprise but quickly realise who it is and don’t seem to pleased.

???
Ladies and gentlemen, please raise to your feet and put your hands together for the most must see superstar in the whole of wrestling history and now your NEW NUMBER 1 CONTENDER for the Intercontinental Championship. THE MIZ!

The Miz almost immediately bursts out from behind the curtain with a huge smile on his face and an extra buzz about his person as he seems pleased with the announcement earlier made by Vickie as she told Austin Aries that The Miz would be the number 1 contender for Final Stand.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 OctFC5R

The Miz now stands tall inside the ring just taking in the thousands and thousands in attendance as they chant away showing how much they dislike The Miz but none of this seems to bother him.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 CkKoUNQ

The Miz
Tonight you have all witnessed history. Not that Austin Aries is a thief no, we already knew he was a low life. You have witnessed the very start of the journey of The Miz becoming the new Intercontinental Champion! Last week we didn’t see an injustice, we didn’t see anything, which is why I’m the number one contender and Aries isn’t. Because I showed brains. He could of done the same thing but do you really think he could of thought and executed that all by himself? He has proven tonight just how stupid he is by stealing John Morrison’s title and will probably find himself arrested in the next few hours because he did it right on live television!

The Miz
I have heard the mutters everybody has been making saying that I don’t deserve this opportunity but your wrong! Just because I didn’t win the shot through a pinfall or submission I showed just how versatile I can be! And that is what makes a great champion and that is why Vickie Gurrerro has made me the number one contender. And if Vickie can’t do anything else right she has booked me against Curt Hawkins! I mean really!
Really.
Curt Hawkins?
Really?

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 3H2LwJT

The Miz
The only reason I can think logical enough to put me with such a bottom feeder would be to take a well deserved break from all the hard work I’ve put in these past few months. I’ve beat the likes of Dolph Ziggler, Shawn Michaels, Sheamus and put myself into a steel cage match! So yes, I think tonight I will settle for this no good time waster Curt Hawkins because quite frankly this will be a lesson for you that you don’t belong here. I mean when I beat you I think you should just terminate your contract and leave and find a job in something you’re actually good at! Well enough from me ladies and gents. I just wanted to come out here and brag to you all about my successful attempt at becoming the man who will step into this ring at Final Stand and then walk out with the Intercontinental Championship on my shoulder as I walk out!

The Miz drops the mic in a smug fashion posing to the nearest camera as he laughs to himself impressed with his work as he heads back to his dressing room ready for his match with Curt Hawkins later in the night.

Last edited by Carlito Cool on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:02 pm

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Breakdownkane V XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Breakdownmankind V XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Breakdowntherock

So I tried to manage a decent write up twice now, and both times it got deleted. Long story short. Kane lays both Rock and Mankind out with chokeslams. Randy Orton comes out, they brawl, and this happens.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 HjJTS

Randy then takes a chair and drives it into Kane's spine about ten times. He goes for the punt, but Kane moves and bails. He runs off into the crowd as Orton stands tall in the ring, but not yet satisfied. Ref throws the match out.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Singles Match

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Redemptioncarlito XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Breakdownsheamus
Carlito vs. Sheamus

[Ring Announcer]
"Your winner.... SHEAMUS!"

Sheamus beats on his chest and poses to the crowd. He does this once more while standing on the middle rope, facing the audience. He drops down from the middle rope. He turns around and is met with a steel pipe to the side of his head. The screen shows Sheamus, unconscious, collapsing to the mat. As the screen pans up the attacker, it's revealed that it's Antonio Cesaro. Cesaro kicks Sheamus out of the ring. With the steel pipe in hand, Antonio raises his fists in the air and performs his signature taunt. The audience boos loudly. Sheamus is shown still unconscious on the outside as we cut away to a promo for new XWL Superstar, Roderick Strong.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next