Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)

Go down 
+11
Alan
Emily O'Shea
Jiggas
Bronzeh
#NOTSEME
ThatStrange1
Zander
Jonguin
Brandon
Ash
Kyle
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Logoxwl
On November 12th, 2008 the online world of the SvR series was changed forever. As it was on that very day that XWL was born. XWL has been going for nearly almost three years now and throughout all it's trials and tribulations a lot of history has been made. Numerous changes have gone down in the league since then. Whether it be changes kay-fabe wise or changes for the better-meant of the league like bringing in new titles, adding another show, coming up with new, innovative matches and stipulations. One thing above all else has been known, XWL is the most user-friendly league of it's kind. It is now on May 8th, 2011 that we look to the XWL Universe for help.

As a league that's been around for almost three years, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the people. Over time both David and myself have worked closely behind-the-scene's with a few select members to implement things that help make the league much more enjoyable for everyone. Given the fact that we've gone through a ton of massive changes (site overhauls, rules in general etc) we feel that yet again it's time we look to YOU The XWL Universe for help.

As we approach the new game we're looking to implement some changes here in XWL. Changes that not only we hope will better the league but, better everyone involved as well. As we're always looking to the users, we look to you now to complete a brief survey and help us on this road to making XWL the best league it can be. Once again, I thank each and every single one of you, for sticking with us through the hard times and overall, just having fun. Be sure to be thourough and honest with your answers and once again, we love you all.

Fn

The Survey
What's your favorite thing about XWL?

What's your least favorite?

What should be done to improve the show?

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?

What's your opinion on a draft?

Do you believe XWL should have two separate shows? If yes, given the large roster, would you prefer brands or a second show?

Do you prefer being booked as one main person or all of your superstars/Diva?

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help the show grow as a whole?

If implemented would you welcome the idea of a tag division in the distant future?

If so are you willing to give it 100% when being booked in a tag match?

Also with tag teams, should tag team rules be made to keep matches fun?

Would you like a weekly review, complete with awards done each week?

If so what type of awards would you like to be considered?

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:49 am

Fn wrote:
Gazza wrote:
Terev wrote:
My favorite thing about XWL: Everyone here to be honest.
Least favorite thing about XWL: The three finisher rule.
What should be done to improve the show?: I think the show is fine the way it is.

The idea behind the 3 fin rule is to have longer, and more fun matches. Some top rated guys like Jericho could have a finisher in two minutes. So matches could be terrible, and short.

tongue
I think the more pressing matters, is why, didn't he answer the rest of the questions? Why pick those three, especially since the finisher thing is hardly complained about anymore tbh.

Razz
The reason why i gave three answers is because i will keep on giving you the same answer again and again and again
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:44 am

Terev wrote:
Fn wrote:

I think the more pressing matters, is why, didn't he answer the rest of the questions? Why pick those three, especially since the finisher thing is hardly complained about anymore tbh.

Razz
The reason why i gave three answers is because i will keep on giving you the same answer again and again and again
Well, regardless of whether or not the answers are the same, I chose those questions for a reason. David and I aren't coming up with all these changes for us, we're doing it for you guys, to give the league a new level of excitement. Razz Hence why I wanted all of them answered.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Fn wrote:

Fn

The Survey
Very active.
With such a large roster, it can be difficult to get noticed.
To improve Breakdown? I can't think of anything.
If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?
Yes, I believe this already happened lol.
There definitely needs to be one. However, I'm somewhat worried the draft could be taken advantage of. Although it has been said if there is two brands, they will both be equal in terms of talent. I think if you have more than one superstar, you cannot have each on the same brand. Example: Evan Bourne and Ted DiBiase both on Breakdown.
Do you believe XWL should have two separate shows? If yes, given the large roster, would you prefer brands or a second show?
Yes, brands.
I only have Tyler Black, but I'd prefer being booked as my main character.
Already did before I left.
If implemented would you welcome the idea of a tag division in the distant future?
Yes.
No, I hate being in a tag team match, especially online.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. And yes.
YES
If so what type of awards would you like to be considered?
Promo of the week. Rebound of the week (Example: Losing the previous week, and then winning in a close match.) Match of the week. Wrestler of the week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:20 am

[center]The Survey

The members, promos, and size of the league of course.. but I also love how you have to work up the rankings to become a contender, that's one of my favorite parts

The way the X-Treme Title is being used... You will soon see why in my future promos Razz

Less spam in the show and more reviews throughout the show tbh, and perhaps a request a match section.

All

I would love to see a tag division but it seems unlikely to happen due to the complications that tag matches bring, but it's still fun seeing a tag match on the cards regardless of there being a title or not.

Yes

Yes, fun and realistic

I'm loving the newsletter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:24 am

ban Jerry for bumping a 5 month old thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:26 am

Adam wrote:
ban Jerry for bumping a 5 month old thread

:run:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Jerry wrote:
The Survey

The members, promos, and size of the league of course.. but I also love how you have to work up the rankings to become a contender, that's one of my favorite parts

The way the X-Treme Title is being used... You will soon see why in my future promos Razz

Less spam in the show and more reviews throughout the show tbh, and perhaps a request a match section.

All

I would love to see a tag division but it seems unlikely to happen due to the complications that tag matches bring, but it's still fun seeing a tag match on the cards regardless of there being a title or not.

Yes

Yes, fun and realistic

I'm loving the newsletter.

Gonna answer it too now Cool

[center]The Survey

Promos are epic here. Plus it's obviously the best league around at the moment.

People getting pushed as 2 characters, I understand why it's done because obviously people do better as both their characters than some people as one, but still, it takes away pushes that could be used to get other members higher in ranks and takes away their opportunities Embarassed

Would love some more reviews, as well as rankings that are entirely promo based, and then some entirely match based, just to get a better idea of where you ACTUALLY are.

Gonna be honest, I like one, but I love both RVD and Angle and Velvet so being them three is cool too. Razz

Would like to see it, but doubt it'd work. And they can be boring sometimes, so if this were to happen, I'd sugest it being kind of like X-Treme title and be all extreme match types.

Yeah

Yeah, but I'm not really sure what.

Newsletter is awesome, and awards would be cool too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Fuck it, its 11:30 in the morning, I'm doing this...

The Survey
The show's are epic along with the promo's that go in them.

Some members here treat me like I'm a piece of shit. Every post I make I get some form of a smart-ass remark.

I can really only think of 1 thing. I know it won't happen but, I would love to see TBC format promo's. (Ask me, RCP, or Jerry about them)

All of them.

I mean, yes of course, but the problem is timing. A lot of the times the people in the match aren't online. I know that from past leagues.

Yes

Yes, like a example: No illegal man allowed in the ring...

Newsletter is cool, but I would like to see some awards of the week. Like: Best match of the week, Best promo of the week, Best jobber of the week, etc.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:49 pm

RCP wrote:

People getting pushed as 2 characters, I understand why it's done because obviously people do better as both their characters than some people as one, but still, it takes away pushes that could be used to get other members higher in ranks and takes away their opportunities Embarassed

Like who? Not one person has 2 characters in the main event or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Gazza wrote:
RCP wrote:

Like who? Not one person has 2 characters in the main event or anything.
Rather not say any names, but some other people know what I'm talking about Embarassed.

And @ Pimp, Jobber of the week doesn't seem like that good of an award Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:50 pm

RCP wrote:
Rather not say any names, but some other people know what I'm talking about Embarassed.

And @ Pimp, Jobber of the week doesn't seem like that good of an award Neutral

Instead of just hiding it you could be honest to help sort out this supposed problem.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:28 pm

No one has two main eventers......

but someone has three. troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Didn't mean main eventers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:31 pm

The Survey
Long Epic matches

the rankings don't mean as much as they should Sad

idk its pretty good maybe give more people title shots

maybe make one show thats primarily focused on promos and the other about matches like back in 03 where Raw was focused more on promos and SD was focused on matches

it would be good if we only had 1 character each but every switches so a draft is pretty useless

uh we already have 2 shows lol

i love being booked as everyone

YES

yes i would we need it tbh we have too many jobbers/no showers

yes

Also with tag teams, should tag team rules be made to keep matches fun? yes

Would you like a weekly review, complete with awards done each week? yes

If so what type of awards would you like to be considered? idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Pats, dude, this was from like half a year ago, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:38 pm

o i thought everyone was doing it now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Pats wrote:
o i thought everyone was doing it now
Jerry just went back and did it, but original post + survey is wicked old Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)   Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Feedback Thread (It's time to shake things up a bit)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2