Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?

Go down 
+10
Jiggas
Alan
TheFilthParade
P.R Son
#NOTSEME
Shug
Sam
Bang
Kyle
Jonguin
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Empty
PostSubject: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:43 pm

It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Logoxwl
On November 12th, 2008 the online world of the SvR series was changed forever. As it was on that very day that XWL was born. XWL has been going for over three years now and throughout all it's trials and tribulations a lot of history has been made. Numerous changes have gone down in the league since then. Whether it be changes kay-fabe wise or changes for the better-meant of the league like bringing in new titles, adding another show, coming up with new, innovative matches and stipulations. One thing above all else has been known, XWL is the most user-friendly league of it's kind. It is now on March 21, 2012 that we look to the XWL Universe for help.

As a league that's been around for almost three years, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the people. Over time both David, Kyle, and the other admins such as myself have worked closely behind-the-scene's with a few select members to implement things that help make the league much more enjoyable for everyone. Given the fact that we've gone through a ton of massive changes (site overhauls, rules in general etc) we feel that yet again it's time we look to YOU The XWL Universe for help.

As we approach the new game we're looking to implement some changes here in XWL. Changes that not only we hope will better the league but, better everyone involved as well. As we're always looking to the users, we look to you now to complete a brief survey and help us on this road to making XWL the best league it can be. Once again, I thank each and every single one of you, for sticking with us through the hard times and overall, just having fun. Be honest with your answers and once again, we love you Ash; because it's not gay if it's Ash.

Penguin

What's your favorite thing about XWL?

What's your least favorite?

What should be done to improve the shows?

Would you be willing to review both Breakdown and Redemption weekly?

What are you thoughts on the Championship Ranking System?

After a year, what are your thoughts on the brand split? (Should we keep it, etc.)

What do you think of how you've been booked?

What other ideas do you have for XWL as a whole?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Matches & Promos, can't be matched in other leagues tbh.

Not sure... Not as many least favorite things anymore. Probably MSN/The Chatbox. XAT ftw plain mischief:

Uh, this is a tough one. Not quite sure at the moment, maybe more reviews and stuff would make it better. Always liked reviews.

I'm already gonna review Redemption weekly, so why not Breakdown too.

It's bad tbh. It doesn't mean what it should, should either be redone or just switch it off for a weekly power 25 or something to that nature.

After a year, what are your thoughts on the brand split? (Should we keep it, etc.)
This is a tough one for me. I know I've only been in XWL for, what? 8 months? And a lot of that hasn't been spent the in the best ways... Anyways, I haven't been here to see pre-Two Brands XWL, but I'm 50/50 on this. 50/50 because on one aspect, one brand brings more feud opportunities, a difference in rank between IC and US which I like (Basically Upper-Mid Card would be like IC and Mid-Card is US) and it seems like with two brands, one show is always more active than the other. But then with two brands there's cross brand feuds, two separate GMs, and more stuff I just can't think of at the moment. Plus having two superstars on the same show is kind of weird. Two brands is definetly better for that.

Well, this is a tough one. I kind of wish I was booked against more higher card people, but as of late I have been so I guess that was just because of my situation. So because I'm unsure of how I'm being booked in the future.. I can't really answer this question well.

Something for new members to go to and see like how the league runs. Because coming into a league it's kind of overwhelming all the questions you have that you end up not asking any and then that could lead to mistakes. Maybe a thread or something that's like a F.A.Q. could help.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:57 pm

What's your favorite thing about XWL? Short and sweet answer just how much of a community we've become together. I honestly feel like you guys are more than just my friends/league members I consider you guys some of my best friends. So I guess I'd say the tight-knit community and how everyone works together to make this place as great as it's been for over 3 years now.

What's your least favorite? Nothing. Sure I have my things I don't mind here and there but it's just small things that aren't of any importance.

What should be done to improve the shows? At the current point I can't think of anything. I mean everyone does their best each week and we're all always working to make this place great. For now I think it's as good as it'll get but I'm sure I'll think of something and be back to edit this eventually.

Would you be willing to review both Breakdown and Redemption weekly? I'd love to but as of right now I just don't have the time. I'm trying to get better at reviewing things lately but real life always gets the better of me when it comes to something like this.

What are you thoughts on the Championship Ranking System? I think it's great. It gives you an idea of where you're at in the league currently. At the same time the way we designed it shows that it doesn't take being the best at the game to be a success and I dont think that should change one bit.

After a year, what are your thoughts on the brand split? (Should we keep it, etc.) For one I think keeping it is a definite yes. As for how it went for it being our first one I definitely feel like it went much better than I expected. everything's worked out great and everyone's been very cooperative and reasonable when it comes to making it work and I think because of that it should stick around for as long as it can.

What do you think of how you've been booked? In terms of how I've been booked I'm fairly content with it and I think it's definitely reasonable. Mainly for the fact that I've got a lot going on at the moment but still want to be active I think my current situation is about as good as it'll get. Once I get my things sorted I'll definitely want to change things but we'll come to that when we come to it I suppose. Razz

What other ideas do you have for XWL as a whole? Again. This is always a tough question for me. So for now I'll just have to come back to it when I can. As I've always mentioned though we'll discuss everything and see where it goes.

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:01 pm

It's around.

David.

Have specified Announcers and Interviewers too, I guess.

Not really. I like to pretend I've got stuff going on.

I like it but the how to move up in the rankings bit really needs to be updated. I also think with the X-Treme title that it should be the top contender that gets the shot every 2 weeks.

If it's going to be kept, there needs to be another draft, more focus on only feud with guys on your show. Redemption really needs more people who would open the show.

It's bullshit, David wouldn't let me go in the X-Treme Division. I'm very happy with how I'm being booked with Shawn Michaels though.

Let me update the graphics.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:08 pm

The willingness of everyone to help out in anyway they can, the open environment of being able to create your own story lines, friendships, enemies, yet at the same time the rules and regulations that keep things straight, fun, fair, and downright "un-nooby."

...?

Just if more people, including myself, promo'd more often. Other than that it's practically it, the shows are coming along great. Everyone is fantastic at promos and those who aren't are quickly learning by others.

Well, I used to have the Divas Review going, and I've recently been thinking of bringing it back, especially during the summer considering I'll have much less to do.

No complaints.

Yes, I think it should be kept. The brand split creates a realistic twist on the XWL environment, i.e. the draft, etc. Although I do think an occasional "Super Show" would add some interesting promos.

I think I've been booked fairly. The more active I was and more improved I became over the year I've been here, I found myself being booked in higher-rank matches.

I think maybe an XWL version of NXT would be a nice competition for starters, giving XWL members of all status a shot at joining, not just those who are already experienced, but also for those who have little if no experience in promos, or XWL-style matches.

Overall, I have no regrets of joining XWL.

~Sam

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Doing the promos, getting the chance to be creative and introduce people like Johnny Ace and Vince into the picture. Then there is of course the people, I am of course referring to the Kliq so the rest of you can go fuck yourselves.

There are a few things that bug me. The main problem being I can't express my opinion about people picking up guys or certain decisions because I'm not an "Admin". Every time I do I get jumped all over for nothing and it's pretty fucking stupid. Secondly it being people taking this way too seriously than they should, this is for FUN and people should realise that. I don't care that you lost, so please stop bitching to me about it.

I don't know, I do miss having different renders for PPV shows because it made the show feel a bit more different. Oh and of course get rid of Cody as GM... But that goes without saying really.

No, simply because I don't have enough time and I honestly don't want to. If I enjoyed the promo I would end out telling you on MSN or something.

It's alright, don't overly have any complaints about it.

It should be kept the way it is.

I have no problems with it, I basically just took myself out of the Title scene anyway so I don't think it overly matters.

Nothing.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Nothing

Everything

Maybe more variety in booking, not the same 5 or 6 people in the main event give some of the newer guys a chance at the weekly show main event.

No.

Honestly there's not much point to them, keep the idea just remove the term Ranking and put Division just so they know where they stand as far as what to promo for, just an idea.

I think it's going good and should be kept as is.

It's been alright, no complaints but no praising.

Not saying a set of tag team titles but maybe have a select few members already here and allow them a 3rd character to get a tag team division going and see how it goes and entertains to get new people and current members enticed to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 pm

#SEME wrote:

Not saying a set of tag team titles but maybe have a select few members already here and allow them a 3rd character to get a tag team division going and see how it goes and entertains to get new people and current members enticed to join.
I like this idea.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:14 am

What XWL has become through the years. It's got a great community, it's still growing and strong, we've got so many feuds every month, people getting better, more people finding out about XWL...As a league owner that never imagined XWL getting this big it's just nice to see...I'm glad with the help of all the admins through the years we've made something that's fun for all and that's what this is all about in the end.

Honestly can't say I have one...Some matches not being done isn't the greatest but that's at the fault of the servers and not really anyone themselves.

Obviously a draft, and one will be happening soon, sometimes one show is off balanced from the other and it's in dire need of a fairly big overhaul on both shows to even out the star quality on both.

I'd like to say yes, but I really don't have the time after doing all my other stuff for the league and real life to review every week. Though I'd love if we could just get maybe a group of members that wouldn't mind reviewing from time to time, and then maybe have like a schedule or something for them to switch off on reviews...Like say Ash, me, Zander, Gaz all say we wanna review (Not saying we do but using this as an example) We could have Gaz and Me each review one show one week, then Zander and Ash the other, then Gaz and Ash then Zander and me...I don't know, just if we could get a group of members like that it could be cool. They wouldn't have to review every week, and we'd have weekly reviews.

I like the rankings, some may think they're pointless but they're just a small little thing that keeps you ranked and helps us determine the next contenders or contenders matches based on the rankings of superstars and divas. But I'd also love to include like a Power 25 in some aspect to that, but whether that would stick, or how that could be done or not remains to be seen.

100 % Yes. I know people had their doubts, but we said if any league could pull off brands it was us, and low and behold we have. While the rosters may have been a bit off, that's due to switches and whatnot which really didn't help when we had perfectly placed a great roster on both brands originally...We have the roster for two shows and I just love the brand aspects that we can use from time to time. Like supershows, and the Redemption Vs Breakdown PPV, Supremacy is a cool addition to what XWL is now too.

I think whoever's booking me should be fired, like really?

Being the owner I'd obviously bring up any ideas I have without question, but at the moment I can't think of any that XWL needs. A tag division would be great, but that's failed so many times, people want it, we've given them the chance time after time to make something of it but nothing ever comes of it. And again I'd love if something along the lines that I pitched for reviews was done, but it depends on what people think about that. As always it doesn't matter if you're new or a veteran, if you have any ideas feel free to talk them over with an admin, you never know what might happen. Just because we've got admins doesn't mean we're not open to member suggestions.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:42 am

I say my idea in mind inthat I love tag team wrestling and for the most part that's all I did on previous SVRs to my buddy sold his Xbox. And personally a select few who volunteer for it should be able to have a third character if they don't want to drop who they have now or someone who has one picks up another guy whose tag team exclusive. I'd gladly add a third guy to do this and in most cases keep the tag teams in a division all their own. Like I said just as idea I had but I know tag wrestling has bombed here several times but I think That we could see some original and cool teams from the people here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:28 am

Penguin

The activity.

Arguments.

I don't really know, think they're fine as it is.

Don't have the time.

Seems past it's prime now.

I think we should keep it. I'd rather have two 3-4-5 page long Redemption and Breakdown shows than one show thread that's like 12 pages to read through.

N/A Due to break.

Not sure.

God damn I'm not helpful.It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? ZE63C
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:41 am

Fun matches and fun feuds.

People who take it too seriously.. Although most of them have rage quit already.

The draft will really help, since Redemption is pretty far behind in term of main eventers.

I'd try but wouldn't promise it.

It's good and does help people see where they are at and helps us chose people for Number 1 Contender matches. But I do think sometimes the places of certain superstars are wrong.

It's worked great, so defiantly keep it. Just needs the draft like I said.

I'm in the main event of FS.. Can't really complain.

I like Seme's idea for the tag division. I think it would add to the shows since there'd be more tag matches and hopefully promos. So I'd vote for Seme's idea to get a good tag division up and running.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:56 am

The Capetown Werewolf wrote:

I like Seme's idea for the tag division. I think it would add to the shows since there'd be more tag matches and hopefully promos. So I'd vote for Seme's idea to get a good tag division up and running.

fuck yea
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:18 am

Not arsed to do the whole thing, basically:

-Stop raging
-What Seme said about the tag thing
-Ranking systems not the best

coffee
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:42 pm

A great community of people here and alot of people i get along with. Have some great matches and love the feuds i have had here. Plus the activity is always high.

Nothing that I can think of, the odd idiot who shows up in XWL but tht doesn't bother me really

Like many others have said already a draft wud freshen things up. Plus maybe have the odd title match on the shows as well as on PPVs.

I'd try but busy as hell.

It seems to work and I think its good.

Best thing that has happened at least it splits up your superstars you take, just like i said a draft wud freshen this up.

I've been booked ok so no complaints.

I like Seme's idea about the tag teams. I know we got a Xtreme Title but I have been watchin FCW recently and i love the concept they got with the FCW 15 title which is basically a 15min Iron Man, think that wud be a great concept we cud use but i dunno if it wud work.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:44 pm

That 15 idea isn't bad at all...Appreciate all the feedback so far guys.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Playing fun matches for the league and for fun. Reading and writing promos and watching feuds progress and become epic.

Nothing to think of really, perhaps the people who take the league too serious like Gaz stated. Other then that, nothing about XWL is that bad.

Draft, make the shows more interesting by adding new faces.

No, not really into reviewing plus I'd just become bored of it and stop. Only reviewing Final Stand cause the best promos and matches are usually there Razz

It serves its purpose for members and admins.

We should keep it.

I'm having fun matches most of the time, so no complaints.

Looking at the tag idea, I'm not sure if I would like it because if it's possible someone could take like another big name. In my opinion, its a good idea but the people used in it should be limited for overall depending on who your other people are. Other then that XWL is good as it is. XWL has a good amount of members, feuds, matches, fun and competition. Perfect place to be if you want to be in a league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:05 pm

*It's like a haven for people who play the WWE games and want to play them properly. If it wasn't for XWL, I wouldn't play any WWE game online as they're full of exploits and cheap play.
*Also, I don't know anyone in real life who likes wrestling so it's cool to talk to people in XWL about it.

*People taking XWL too seriously - trying whatever they can to win and raging over a game when they lose or things don't go their way.
*Weirdos that XWL seems to attract who constantly try to rejoin after being banned, or leave then join under a different alias and pretend to be someone new.

Less pointless spam posts.

Sometimes...maybe.

It's doesn't really mean anything. I don't think it's needed and I see it as unnecessary added work for David.

It's fine. If we were only allowed one superstar I'd be against it, but I think it works perfectly with the two superstars rule.

I'd like other people to get a shot in the main events and things, if they can step up and promo regularly etc.

*I'm all for the 15 Championship thing that jiggas mentioned but I think submissions should be banned as they're effectively an automatic point. Also, I'm not sure how it would work as I've played a ton of Ironman matches online with a "one fin" rule and more often than not they end up 0-0. If someone is decent you could never pin them in 15 mins as in some cases you're lucky to even get 1 finisher in that time. Maybe pinning off anything would be needed, but I'm not sure how that would work either.
*I'm a fan of tag matches/tag titles but not the 3rd person option suggested by Seme. Most people can barely cope with 2 guys let alone 3. I would like to see Tag Titles in XWL someday though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Thought I'd do this a bit better.

The activity. I've been in leagues for a while now because I'm a total vet, and the activity within XWL is great. And we may have an off week or two but even at times like these at a PPV we bounce right back and whip out fantastic shows. As Red said, it's like a haven for WWE players.

Arguments between people, when I was first in XWL there was little to no bickering here. As sappy as it sounds we just need to get along, it'd make things run a lot more smooth around here. I'm looking at you Gaz and David.

I kinda agree with Red about spam posts but I'm not one to talk, but I'd like to see more comments that I do. One liners complimenting someone on a good promo that you thought stood out, but you don't have the time to review. To give them a confidence boost on their character when they deserve it.

I really wish I could but I don't have the time, I've only reviewed the rare promo recently. I've 2 weeks off soon though so I'll give it a shot then. But I try to tell people on MSN and in the threads when I like their promos or where they need to improve.

I feel it's un-needed and extra work for David, but if it helps people get a general idea where they are in XWL as their characters and David doesn't mind doing it then I don't mind.

Worked WAY better than I expected, definitely keep it. As I said in my last post I'd rather read two threads with 4-5 pages than a 1 show thread with 11-12 pages. It separates the feuds and characters and I'm just glad it worked as it's a pretty big feat. A draft should be neat to freshen up the landscape of the shows.

N/A, but I've never really had problems with my booking because I'm always pushed to the moon.

If we go with the 15 title thing then I don't want to see the X-Treme title, to me it'd be a bit of overkill with another mid card title. I'd rather see one or the other in terms of the 15 and X-Treme setups. And when it comes to the tag deal I don't really like it, it just narrows the choices for new members in terms of who to be. And I'm not sure if people will be fully dedicated or just choose a 3rd person for a team just because they can. Aside from that you should just let Bang update the graphics!

I'd also like to see #1 Contender Matches more to determine contenders.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Just in general the people. Getting a good feud is great but when you find someone that is all for the same ideas and you work well together and styles mix perfectly then it all becomes a joy to write and you actually look forward to doing so.

Bitching and moaning and bitching and moaning and bitching and moaning, I don't give a fuck if so and so done this or that, shut your mouth and have fun, you joined the league for fun so don't let one loss make you suicidal.

I know most people are saying to do a re-draft but wouldn't that require either switching both superstars shows or having both of your guys on one show? E.g, if The Rock is drafted, him and Orton are on the same show, and if they swap shows then we have essentially the same as before with different show names.

Willing? Yes. Able? No. Far too much going on in life right now, barely have time to maintain a second character.

They do their job I suppose. A new system would be better but not sure what.

Definitely it's been great not having to sift through pages and pages of shows, it would be hectic now with the amount of activity, plus imo we should make them more separate and not be like real WWE, cross brand feuds should be rare and big tbh, in the build up to Supremacy there should be a big brand war and stuff, would be fun.

Can't complain, would like to face some new people though, same people all the time it's becoming.

Semes tag idea is good in theory but I have to say, some people managing four characters? Not gonna work, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Zander wrote:

I know most people are saying to do a re-draft but wouldn't that require either switching both superstars shows or having both of your guys on one show? E.g, if The Rock is drafted, him and Orton are on the same show, and if they swap shows then we have essentially the same as before with different show names.

They'd still be on separate shows but

1) It'd give new matches on weekly shows, so it'd be fresh.

2) Rosters would be more equal. Like right now, I'd say it isn't really equal. so the draft would be to make them more equal.. so each title rank has a good selection of worth contenders on each show.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:10 pm

My favorite thing has to be the promos, whether it be writing them myself or seeing what other people can come up with. Also, working with people and feeling good as a feud or joint promo comes together is always nice. And then there's the community: a lot of good people here aside from the few oddballs every now and then, including myself at times, and XWL's been my only league so I guess I should consider myself lucky.

The Jamaican hate, and being Chavo, and never knowing when someone is available or taken, and Gr8 not being here.

I like what Adam said about one-liners, you don't have to type out a paragraph, but letting the person know that you thought their promo was good is better than nothing. Switching up the rosters as well as the main event scene every now and then is also welcome. And special cards for the PPV instead of roster pics.

I don't think I've gotten the hang of reviewing yet, but if RCP's going to do Redemption Weekly then I'll cover Breakdown.

If this is gonna stick around, then book more #1 contender's matches.

No problems really, not to mention that having two active brands opens up a lot of possibilities. Just balance them out a bit.

Well I suck in the game so I'm quite content just chillin' in Jobberville.

My ideas suck, but I'll throw one out there in regards to the Power 25. Aside from doing it purely based on opinion, which is always a good option, I guess you could do it based on numbers too. You get 5 points for a win, 1 for loss, 0 for no show, then 0-5 based on promo quality and add that up weekly for your ranking. Something like that anyways. And also put people in the Xtreme division who will actually do something. Sure you made it for the new peeps, but at the same time they're the reason it's the way it is.

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:52 pm

[

Be honest with your answers and once again, we love you Ash; because it's not gay if it's Ash.

Penguin <3

[center]What's your favorite thing about XWL?
The promos are fun to write and read with a lot of very unique approaches as different members do their own unique things with there characters. The matches are great and fun to play, really fair and enjoyable and the community as a whole, the members are great and its a fun community Surprised

nothing really, i like how everything is going at the moment and enjoying xwl as a whole Surprised

MORE CHAVO.

i would but only on weeks where i have no college, too much coursework and exam revision i need to focus on.

i like it, gives people something to strive for, but i feel in some cases there are people who are number 1 for a week and then can fall to number 4 whereas someone could be number 6 and already in line for a shot so i think something could be done with the number one contender at number 1 or something? but it

i like the brand split, always thought it was a good idea last year and still do. Gives more people a chance to shine on both shows.

i like it, don't really mind who i am booked against weekly as long as i get a fun match to play Surprised

i like the idea which has already been mentioned for a kind of power15 weekly and also what jiggas said about a XWL15 title, i think that would be pretty cool if implemented correctly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:43 am

The member quality and quantity, plus it being the best league out there imo.

Promo length expectations :p cause im lazy

A Power 25, Krzy's point system is a good idea

don't have the time otherwise i would again

eh, don't like them but don't hate them

Keep

It's been good, I've been very inactive as of late though Neutral

Tag Teams, Draft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?   It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Time to Shake Things Up Again, or is it?
Page 1 of 1