Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012

Go down 
+16
Ash
Legal
Sam
Shug
P1
clo316
Liam
Kyle
Pats
Zack
Stay✔
Zander
Adam
TheKrzyOne
Bang
P.R Son
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 BP7Li

Live From - Los Angles, California

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: XWL X-treme X-mas
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 XsPTA

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 ZH90g

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 AYa0s

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 SbJMO

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 C8gEe

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 ZeuhB

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 WhfT2

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 GwtD8

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 PLR79

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 7deK9

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 1eHK5

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 U6HVG

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:51 am

Jim Ross
And this is it Ladies and Gentlemen, we’re moments away from one of the greatest tag team expositions XWL has ever seen. The Motor City Machine Guns were part of the three teams in the first ever Tag Team Elimination Chamber and now they’re bringing us the first ever tag team gauntlet. The duo of Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley has certainly been impressive since joining forces.

Michael Cole
Impressive? They’re the only team in the company of course they’re going to look that way in comparison, and even then they aren’t really that great. You know what would really be impressive? Them not riding each other’s coattails in some desperation act to be relevant here and proving they can get it done on their own which is honestly a long shot.

Jerry Lawler
Now how did I know that you would have a problem with them? Because they respect the people and the support they’ve shown them? Besides, they’ve been winning in singles competition in case your head was too far up your head to take notice.

Michael Cole
There’s a difference between not noticing something and not caring about something. You think these people paid to watch two jokes defend fake titles against teams who aren’t even employed full time by the company?

Jim Ross
Now while I agree that The Guns may have been a bit hasty and should have let things unravel naturally, you can’t blame them for getting a little frustrated and tonight they’re going out of their way to make these belts look legitimate.

Jerry Lawler
That’s right, they’re not paying these teams off to make them look good, The Machine Guns are coming out here looking for a fight and they could very well lose any of these three matches tonight and lose those titles that they must have paid a hefty sum for.

Michael Cole
And not a single tear would be shed by me if that did happen. As a matter of fact I hope that does happen because then I’d see less of these two in front of me every week. You know, I’m looking forward to this match now and I can’t for this grand plan of The Machine Gun to explode right in their faces.

Jim Ross
Now I’m normally not a betting man, but I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that these people would much rather see the Machine Guns give it all in the ring while putting on exciting matches than hearing you ramble on and on.

Michael Cole
Are you kidding me? I’m the voice of XWL for crying out loud, and it’s depressing just thinking about the looks that would be on the faces of my fans when they tune in and not hear me giving an impartial view on the world of XWL.

The theme of the first team hits and the crowd isn’t quite sure how to react. Kiyoshi and Daivari strut onto the stage and their anti-American spiel immediately grabs the attention of the people and they show their patriotism by drowning the shouts of these two men with some boos.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 GMihN

Lillian Garcia
Ladies and Gentleman this is the first match of the tag team gauntlet being held by The Motor City Machine Guns and it is for the Ersatz Tag Team Championships! Introducing the first team, representing World Elite, at a combined weight of 419 pounds: Kiyoshi and Daivari!

Michael Cole
Wait a second… World Elite? I thought the first team was World’s Greatest Tag Team?

Jim Ross
Well if you checked The Machine Gun’s Twitter you would have seen that Benjamin and Haas had a prior commitment in Japan and couldn’t make it tonight. And you’re supposed to be the one hip with the technology.

Michael Cole
Why would I waste my time following those two on twitter when I could be reading the tweets of people who could stimulate me intellectually with posts worth reading?

Jerry Lawler
You mean guys like Dolph Ziggler?

Michael Cole
Exactly! You wouldn’t believe what he said about that greasy haired failure Dean Ambrose.

Jim Ross
Why don’t you tell us about it, Cole?

Michael Cole
Well it was something along the lines of…

Jim Ross
You have to wonder how this sudden lineup change will affect the game plan of The Machine Guns. They were preparing for one team and got a completely different one.

Jerry Lawler
Well when you’re champ, even a fake one, you have to be ready for anything, and overcoming this setback will be helpful in their quest to be seen as a legitimate pairing.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 EX4d4

Kiyoshi poses on the top rope and shouts more anti-american slurs goading the crowd into booing him some more. He smirks as he hops off the turnbuckle and shakes hands with Daivari who has a thick brace on his right arm which The Ref questions him about. Daivari shoves the official out of his face and warns him not to put his ‘dirty American paws’ on him again. The two members of World Elite raises their arms in the center of the ring and Kiyoshi shouts in Japan what can only assumed to be profanities, which draws the ire of the people some more.

The theme of the Motor City Machine Guns pours through the speakers and the crowd’s mood makes a complete 180 turn as their boos dissolve and are replaced by some loud cheers as the champs walk through the curtains and onto the stage. They showcase their titles and then point their fingers at the screen as they do their signature gun taunt.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 5c34p

Lillian Garcia
And their opponents, standing in at a combined weight of 420 pounds, from Detroit, Michigan, they are the XWL Ersatz Tag Team Champions, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin: The Motor City Machine Guns!

Jim Ross
Well if we were going by appearance alone The Guns don’t look worried at all about the last-second change in opponent. They look ready for a fight and they’re going to defend those belts with everything they have, which is a good thing because it means that we’re in for a great match.

Michael Cole
It’s truly pathetic how hard they’re trying to fit in. This is the equivalent of children fighting over a toy, because that’s what these titles are, cheap toys that will never ever be worth as much as they real thing.

Jerry Lawler
Okay, Cole I think we get it. Are you really going to harp on this the whole match? Wait, that’s a dumb question since you probably will.

Michael Cole
Well if I’m being forced to sit through this atrocity then you bet that you’re going to hear about it and you should be thanking me because after my verbal input is reviewed by the company then they’ll see that I’m right and we’ll never have to deal with this again.

Jim Ross
I’m sure that if XWL made coming to for creative decisions a habit then this company would have went under quite some time ago.

The Machine Guns are in the ring and they climb onto opposite corners and pose as the people breakout with a chant of ‘Motor City!’ The two hand over the belts to the official and Shelley tells The Ref to be careful because Sabin spent a lot of money on that. The Ref nods as he walks away from the guns and lifts the belts high into the air and shows the people and the two teams standing in the ring what this match is all about.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 XK5vb

World Elite shouts that the titles are as good as theirs and The Guns simply wave them off. The Ref walks over to the ropes where he leans out of the ring and hands off the titles then he walks over to Kiyoshi and Daivari to ensure that they have no weapons hidden in their boots or pads. Once again the official takes a moment to question Daivari about his brace and once again Daivari barks at The Ref to get out of his face. To show that he’s not intimidated, The Ref shouts back at Daivari to get onto the apron or he won’t start the match and after a brief but intense stare down Daivari backs down and gets onto the apron. The crowd cheers at The Ref standing his ground and then they being to chant ‘U.S.A’ to the dismay of World Elite who screams back just as loudly in their respective foreign languages and the crowd boos in response.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 4bSWT

Over to the corner of The Guns goes The Ref and he conducts the same weapon search until he’s stopped by Shelley who asks how his hair looks. The Ref responds with a thumbs-up then informs the champs that one of them has to step onto the apron. Almost immediately Shelley and Sabin turn to each other and shake their hands in a furious game of rock, paper, scissors. Sabin opens his palm wide with papers and Shelley clenches his fist with for rock. Sabin smirks as he gets the win but suddenly Shelley punches Sabin’s open palm with that same closed fist and announces that he wins. Sabin shakes his hand in pain and steps onto the apron while Shelley pats him on the shoulder and says he’ll get the next win.

First Match: Normal, one fall to the finish.

Almost immediately after The Ref calls for the bell a chant of ‘Motor City’ breaks out to go along with the earlier chants of ‘U.S.A’ and while both of the chants are in favor of the champs they don’t quite mesh well as two sections of the audience chant simultaneously as for that reason the noise soon dies down.

Michael Cole
Thank god, these idiots finally shut up. I never thought I’d actually feel this way but they actually make me ashamed to call myself an American.

Jim Ross
That’s quite the coincidence, Cole, because with your disgraceful and distasteful announcing you’ve had me consider a new career path on more than one occasion.

In the ring, Shelley and Kiyoshi circle each other until they finally get close enough to lock up and officially get this match started. The battle for the early bout advantage initiates as both men dig their toes into the mat trying to back the other one up but they appear to be evenly matched in strength and they reach a stalemate with them both breaking their grips at the same time. Shelley and Kiyoshi take a moment to size each other up. They’ve both underestimated each other and now they need to take a quick second to step back and re-evaluate their game plan. Shelley swipes at the tip his nose with his forearm then he bends over low and takes a few small steps over to Kiyoshi and tries to grab him and with each attempt he misses as the Japanese native takes a few small steps back in time with Shelley’s. The crowd boos as Kiyoshi continues his mindgames until a fed up Shelley sticks out his chin and tell Kiyoshi to hit him with his best shot. Kiyoshi takes the bait and throws a purposely wild punch that Shelley easily ducks under but his dodge leaves him vulnerable as the punch was a diversion and Kiyoshi kicks Shelley straight in the face and a lob of spit goes flying into the air.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 VqREY

A devious grin slowly creeps onto the mug of Kiyoshi who points to his skull and shouts in Japanese as his stiff kick nearly knocks Shelley off balance and he staggers several inches backwards into the ring. Shelley rubs his jaw and shows off what he’s learned from his few stints in NJPW when he shouts right back at Kiyoshi in his not so smooth Japanese lounge. Caught off guard Kiyoshi stands there with his mouth agape, and Shelley takes advantage of the opening by charging forward and driving his knee into Kiyoshi gut and knocking him back into the corner. Shelley repeatedly drives his knees right into the soft spot of Kiyoshi’s gut right underneath the ribcage until The Ref comes over and forces Shelley to stop with a count that draws dangerously close to five. Shelley raises his arms in innocence as he backs away but that was only so he could get a run start and he dashes into the corner looking for the double knee attack and connects with the turnbuckle pads as Kiyoshi dodges and in a swift motion he rolls Shelley up and places his feet on the ropes:

One!

Sabin kicks Kiyoshi’s feet off the ropes the two men have a brief stare down before Shelley suddenly rolls Kiyoshi up and grabs a handful of tights in the process.

One!

Still fresh, Kiyoshi has no problems kicking out even after the little advantage Shelley tried to give himself. Kiyoshi gets to his feet slowly while fixing the waistband of his tights and Shelley says, in English this time, ‘two can play that game’ and the crowd begins to cheer.

Michael Cole
What is Shelley smiling about? He looks like a kid caught in a cookie jar. He tried to cheat and it backfired and now World Elite knows what kind of people they’re dealing with.

Jim Ross
I think it’s only fair that if Kiyoshi is going to attempt to win by placing his feet on the ropes then Shelley should get a pass for trying to pull one over on him too.

Michael Cole
And since when does two wrongs make a right?

Jim Ross
Well, the world of professional wrestling has never operated under the same rules as the ‘real world.’ Things are a little different here.

Not only are the real and professional worlds different, but so are the kind of people that occupy each. Here we have Kiyoshi, a man who loves his country so much that he spits in the faces of those who occupy the ‘wild west’, in another lock up with Alex Shelley who’s American born yet never bought a toy that was made in Japan that he didn’t like. Kiyoshi plays dirty some more and stomps on Shelley’s big toe giving himself the opening to wrap his arms around Shelley’s neck with a side headlock and muscle him to the ground. Kiyoshi begins shaking his arms while still keeping his fingers tightly interlocked applying more and more pressure until it must be unbearable for Shelley to concentrate so that he can figure out a way to get free. Kiyoshi is doing everything in his power to choke the life out of his opponent whose face is beginning to turn a disturbing shade of red as his crushed throat is making it difficult to breathe. But Shelley isn’t going to give up this easily not when he has so much personally at stake in this match. He wants to do right for the people, for his best friend and most importantly… for himself.

Jerry Lawler
I don’t like the color Shelley’s face is turning, he needs to find a way out of this hold as quickly as possible or The Machine Guns won’t even make it to the second team.

Michael Cole
Now that’s a promising thought, and maybe one of the best things you’ve ever said King. Tap, Shelley! Tap! Tap! Do it for me! Do it for the people! End this gauntlet!

Cole and the people packed into this sold-out arena aren’t on the same page as he’d like to think, in fact they may not even be in the same book because while Cole thinks the fans want to see the match end, the people are actually cheering Shelley on and their chants are giving him the inner-strength and the boost to his resolve that may be just what the doctor ordered. Sabin is stomping his foot on the apron in time with the claps of the people and yells inside the ring for his partner to get out of the hold. Shelley beginning pumping his fist and working his way to his feet and the claps and chants of the people steadily increase in intensity until Shelley works his way back to a standing position. Shelley backs into the ropes and tries to push Kiyoshi off of him and instead Kiyoshi slides to the mat and keeps the headlock synched in.

Michael Cole
Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!

The people groan as the two men end up back where they started but this time Shelley is more quick to act as he pushes Kiyoshi’s head back with his free arm until he can wrap his legs around Kiyoshi’s neck and just like that it’s Shelley who’s in control. Shelley gasps audibly as he takes a few moments to catch his breath, after being in that hold for so long he had to have been wondering if he would ever take in a big gulp of fresh air again. Kiyoshi attempts to maneuver his way out of Shelley’s hold with a kip up, but Shelley has those legs wrapped tightly and Kiyoshi merely flops to the ground.

Jerry Lawler
Don’t stop now, Cole. Aren’t you going to chant for Kiyoshi to tap out?

Michael Cole
Would you just give me a moment, Lawler? My throat’s a bit sore.

With his lungs filled and his face the proper color, Shelley appears to have regained his composure. He licks his hand and slams it onto Kiyoshi’s exposed chest and the sound of that open chest slap fills the arena and even Sabin cringes on the apron. Shelley licks his palm a second time to get it extra moist and then unleashes a series of this stinging slaps until Kiyoshi’s chest turns a beat read color in the shape of Shelley’s hand. Shelley places his own hand over the imprint left on Kiyoshi’s chest, and he calls Sabin into the ring to look at it. Sabin steps into the ring to take a look and he nods his head while admitting that that does look pretty cool. Shelley invites Sabin to try it out himself, but The Ref forces Sabin onto the apron before he can give it a shot. Shelley then suddenly rolls onto his knees with Kiyoshi’s head still trapped between his legs and Shelley busts out an old favorite the Skull Fuck! Shelley bounces up and down once! Twice! Three times! Four times! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Shelley goes up into the air a little higher and the crowd counts along as Shelley hits ten! Shelley stands up and wipes an invisible bead off his forehead as he turns to Kiyoshi and says ‘next time you’re gonna buy me dinner first.’ Shelley brings Kiyoshi to his feet and walks him over to his corner where Shelley slams Kiyoshi face first into Sabin’s waiting boots before tagging him in.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 El6JJ

Sabin quickly gets into the ring and when Kiyoshi gets to his feet Sabin unloads with a flurry of forearm shots straight to the face until he has Koshi back pressed against the ropes. Sabin grabs Kiyoshi by the arm and throws him in the ropes onto the side of the ring and when Kiyoshi bounces off he dives between Sabin’s legs. Sabin turns around and goes for a kick but Kiyoshi grabs his leg and does a leg sweep takedown with such force that the back of Sabin’s head bounces off the mat. Kiyoshi stomps on Sabin’s chest then digs the heel of his boot into his ribs and the fans fear that the sound of one of Sabin’s ribs cracking is the next sound that they’ll hear, but Sabin wisely rolls away and a wave of relief washes over the people. But that relief is fleeting as Kiyoshi pulls Sabin onto his feet and throws him into the corner. Kiyoshi charges and connects with a huge clothesline then he immediately looks to transition into a bulldog but Sabin instead lifts Kiyoshi into the air and places him on the top turnbuckles and then pulls Kiyoshi down into a tree of woe position. Sabin gets a running start as he charges into the corner then leaps into the air keeping his legs tucked at the last second until they explode outward like a spring with such force that it Kiyoshi’s jaw very well may be shattered.

Jim Ross
My goodness, that was a beautiful hesitation dropkick from Chris Sabin. He could end the match with that move.

Jerry Lawler
That’s if Sabin wanted to end the match, but I have a feeling that things aren’t quite done yet.

The Ref manages to unhook Kiyoshi’s legs and the Japanese warrior crumbles to the mat while rubbing his sore jaw and unfortunately for him Sabin is only getting started. Sabin brings Kiyoshi to his feet and then takes him over quickly with a snapmare and then Sabin races over to the ropes and delivers a another dropkick to the face but this time Kiyoshi isn’t hanging by his legs, yet like last time Sabin connects point blank and you have to believe that Kiyoshi is going to take a trip to his dentist when this one is all said and done. But unconcerned with the health of Kiyoshi is Sabin as he leaps into the air and drops a knee across Kiyoshi’s chest and immediately tries for the cover:

One!

Tw.. Daivari gets into the ring and stomps hard on Sabin’s back to break up the pin. Sabin rubs his lower back as he trades a few words with Daivari while The Ref forces him back onto the apron. The Detroit native then turns brings his focus back on Kiyoshi who’s halfway to his feet. Sabin grabs Kiyoshi and sets him up for a suplex but Kiyoshi kicks his legs wildly when he’s lifted in the air and eventually he’s able to drop down behind Sabin and push him forward into the ropes. Sabin rebounds and Kiyoshi thrusts him high into the sky….

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 IfICd

And then Kiyoshi snaps Sabin’s head back with a vicious European uppercut in mid-air! Both men collapse to the ground and begin to drag themselves over to their respective corners. Kiyoshi finally makes the tag to Daivari who races into the ring and pulls Sabin away way just before he could make the tag. Daivari drops that an elbow, the one without the brace, onto Sabin’s back then he gets up and drops another and another and my god Daivari looks possessed as he begins stomping away at Sabin’s carcass lying helplessly there on the mat. Daivari lets out an animalistic like scream and the people boo as it looks like the tides of this battle have made a sudden turn for the worst. Daivari pulls Sabin to his feet who suddenly mounts a comeback and the crowd is brought back to life as Sabin runs over to the ropes but Kiyoshi sticks his knee out and the point hit Sabin right in the spine and he stumbles right over to Daivari who floors Sabin with a shot with the arm covered with that brace. The Ref begins to scold him but Daivari claims that he needs it and tells the official to shut his filthy mouth. Daivari calls Kiyoshi into the ring and the two men lift Sabin into the air with a double suplex, bounce him off the top rope, and then slam him back onto the mat. Daivari forces Sabin to his feet and, he with the aid of his partner, backs Sabin into the corner and gets ready to irish whip him.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 NapOt

The two members of World Elite throw Sabin into the corner, and then Kiyoshi grabs Daivari by the arm and throws him into the corner with immense force and Daivari uses that momentum and nails a sick dropkick straight to the chest and the two members of the team begin to celebrate which pisses off the crowd more than they already were. Daivari walks over to the other side of the ring where Kiyoshi is waiting and looks to do the same move with him. Daivari throws Kiyoshi into the corner but the time they spent bragging allowed Sabin to recoup and he rolls out of the way sending Kiyoshi crashing chest first into the corner and out of nowhere Shelley comes running on the apron and connects with an enzuigiri to the face! Kiyoshi falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring. From inside of the ring, Sabin charges at Daivari and connects with a huge forearm! Sabin grabs Daivari and drops him with a backbreaker onto his knee and then he holds him in place while Shelley climbs to the top.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 RHqDS

Shelley leaps off the top rope and drops knee right onto Daivari’s face who was helpless and exposed while draped across Sabin’s knee and had no means to protect himself. Kiyoshi slides into the ring just in time to get with a stereo superkick from the Machine Guns. Shelley picks Kiyoshi up and throws him out of the ring like a sack of trash and Sabin does the same with Daivari on the other side of the ring. The Motor City Machine Guns begins bouncing up and down getting themselves and the crowd hyped up for the move to come. They charge towards the ropes on opposite sides of the ring to gather some momentum, and when they bounce off, they hook each other’s arms, spin each other around and go running towards the ropes they just rebounds off but this time they dive through them for the double suicide dive! Sabin nails Daivari, but Kiyoshi sidesteps Shelley who crashes into the barricade chest first!

Jim Ross
You just have to love how in sync these two men are. They didn’t quite get all of that last move, but they were looking impressive before then.

Jerry Lawler
Sabin did hit Daivari with his dive and those are the two legal men so maybe that’ll be enough to secure the win.

Sabin struggles to roll the KO’d Daivari into the ring after hitting him full on with that suicide dive. He manages to get his opponent into the ring and he drops down on top of him for the pin:

One!

Two!

Kiyoshi slides into the ring and pulls Sabin off of his partner! The crowd boos because it really looked like The Machine Guns had it, but a timely move from Kiyoshi has managed to extend this contest for just a bit longer. Sabin fights off Kiyoshi but eventually Daivari comes to his sense and the numbers game becomes too much for Sabin to handle. Davari clubs Sabin on the back of the head with that damn brace of his and then Kiyoshi grabs him and spikes Sabin’s head into the mat with a DDT! Daivari goes for the pin:

One!

Two!

Kick out! In disbelief, Daivari tags Kiyoshi back into the match who immediately climbs to the top rope looking to hit his moonsault finisher that has put away many opponents in the past. Kiyoshi dives off and misses as Sabin rolls out of harm’s way and onto the apron. Sabin stomps his foot which gets the people to start clapping and when Kiyoshi gets to his feet Sabin springboard off and goes for forearm and he connects! Sabin lunges over to his corner and tags in Shelley who finally recovered after missing that dive. Sabin remains in the ring as Shelley gets inside and the two deliver two brutal kicks to the chest and back of Kiyoshi.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 6h5Jm

Shelley signals for the end as the weary Kiyoshi makes his way back to his feet and Shelley drives his boot into Kiyoshi’s gut and grabs him looking to hit the sliced bread. Shelley flips over but his feet land on Daivari’s shoulders and Kiyoshi places Shelley over the top rope and then races over to the other side of the ring. Kiyoshi leaps over Daivari and lands with all his weight on Shelley’s back! Kiyoshi drags Shelley into the center of the ring and goes for the pin:

One!

Two!

Sabin breaks things up! Kiyoshi goes after Sabin which proves to be a mistake because it allows Shelley to sneak up behind him and hit the lungblower! Shelley climbs to the top but after everything that he’s endured in this match he isn’t moving that quickly and the illegal man Daivari makes him pay by kicking the ropes and Shelley drops down hard onto his family jewels and then falls into the ring. Kiyoshi brings Shelley to his feet and then wrenches his arm and pulls him over into his corner. Daivari gets tagged in and he kicks Shelley with a boot aimed right at this side and Shelley drops down to a knee. Daivari lifts Shelley up and hits an atomic drop further punishing Shelley’s groin then he takes the champ and nails him with a neckbreaker.

Jim Ross
That hurt just looking at it. Shelley’s had to get surgery done on that neck before and the last thing he would want is for it to get re-aggravated.

Michael Cole
It may be the last thing he wants, but I don’t think it’s too late to revise my Christmas list.

Jerry Lawler
Now you’re resorting to wishing people injuries? That’s pretty low, Cole, eve for you.

Michael Cole
Nice try trying to make me look like the bad guy, but I never wished for it to happen, I’m just saying that it may not be such a bad thing if it were to happen.

Daivari has things firmly in control now and he cockily places on foot on the chest of Shelley and raises his arms for the pin:

One!

Two!

Shelley knocks Davairi’s foot off and Daivari goes for a real pin this time:

One!

Two!

Shelley gets his shoulder up! Daivari slaps the mat and blames the kick outs on The Ref’s slow counting. Daivari looks down on Shelley who hasn’t moved since kicking out and so he leaps several feet into the air and comes down with the knee drop and misses! Shelley and Daivari get to their feet around the same time and they begin to trade punches in the center of the ring! Every time Shelley lands a blow the crowd ‘yays’ and they boo whenever Daivari hits one.

Boo!

Yay!

Boo!

Yay!

Boo!

Yay!

Yay!

Yay!

Shelley is starting to get the better of Daivari and he begins to spice things up by mixing in some kicks to with his punches when Daivari suddenly lunges and strikes Shelley with that braced arm and again And Shelley crumples to the ground. Daivari tags in Kiyoshi to springboards into the ring and drops his leg across Shelley’s throat and quickly goes for the pin:

One!

Shelley grabs the bottom rope! Kiyoshi tries to pulls him away but then Shelley grabs onto the ropes with both hands and then he kicks Kiyoshi away who stumbles back into his corner and Daivari tags himself back into the match. Shelley is trying to crawl over to Sabin and he almost gets there but before he can make the tag Daivari drags him away. Daivari brings Shelley to his feet and throws him into the ropes but it’s a mistake as it allows Sabin to tag himself in when Shelley hits the ropes, and it’s also a mistake because when Shelley rebounds off the ropes he rolls through evading Daivari’s grapple and when Daivari turns around Shelley hits Shellshock! Shelley then picks up the groggy Daivari and holds him in a reverse STO and waits as Sabin springboards off the ropes:

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Tg9Nx

Sabin goes for the dropkick when suddenly Kiyoshi comes out of the blue and hits Shelley with a dropkick of his own and the force of the blow knocks Shelley off his feet with Daivari still in his arms and the two men roll out of the ring. Sabin does a roll through when he sees Kiyoshi break up the double team maneuver but Kiyoshi is still a step ahead and when Sabin turns around Kiyoshi kicks him in the gut an then chops Sabin hard on the back dropping him to the mat. On the outside of the ring Daivari tries to throw Shelley into the stairs but Shelley reverse the throw and Daivari goes running instead but Shelley pulls Daivari back to him, hops onto his shoulders and hits a hurricanrana that causes Daivari to flip back-first onto the side of the barricade!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 RgGpY

Daivari is hurting on the outside of the ring and Shelley isn’t looking too good either. The camera cuts back to the inside of the ring where Kiyoshi takes down Sabin with a snapmare. Kiyoshi backs up then goes for a shoot kick aiming right for Sabin’s face and Sabin grabs his leg and then he rolls backwards and just like that Sabin has a single legged boston crab locked in! Sabin leans back as far as Kiyoshi’s back will allow, and then some but he isn’t the legal man and a submission here would mean nothing. The Ref is trying to explain that to Sabin when suddenly Shelley gets into the ring and puts Kiyoshi in the Border City Stretch while Sabin still has the single leg boston crab locked on! The crowd is getting pumped up now and chants of ‘Motor City’ rise up to match the screams of Kiyoshi trapped in this brutal double submission hold. Daivari comes into the ring next and he grabs Shelley’s exposed legs and locks in a figure four leg lock!

Jim Ross
My god, how do you even begin to describe what we’re seeing right now? The referee has lost complete control of this match!

Michael Cole
Tap, Shelley! Tap! Tap!

Jim Ross
Haven’t you been paying attention, Cole? Shelley isn’t the legal man, if he taps out nothing will happen.

Michael Cole
That doesn’t mean I won’t love to see him tap out right here, right now!

Jerry Lawler
As a matter of fact, the only two people who have a reason to tap are the illegal men, something’s going to have to give.

Chris Sabin has the single leg boston crab locked onto Kiyoshi who is also being held captive by Alex Shelley who has the Border City Stretch locked on but Shelley is also suffering at the hands, or rather the legs, of Daivari who has him in the figure four. The crowd is on their feet chanting this is awesome in appreciation for the scene that they’re witnessing before their very eyes. All four men are screaming and The Ref moves from one to the other trying to restore some order to the match that he lost control of a long time ago. Kiyoshi raises his arms as if he were going to tap and the crowds cheers grow louder because they’d love to watch that hand slap the mat even if Kiyoshi isn’t the legal man. Unfortunately for them right before Kiyoshi’s hand comes barreling down, Shelley breaks his grip as the pain shooting up his contorted legs as a result of Daivari’s figure four becomes too much for him to bear, or so it seemed. Shelley begins fighting to turn Daivari onto his stomach and he succeeds and now Daivari is the one feeling the pain! Sabin rolls Kiyoshi onto his back while still holding onto his leg and he grabs the other leg and drops backwards launching Kiyoshi into the air and he bounces off the top rope and takes a tumble out of the ring. Sabin then charges forward and hits a dropkick to the side of Daivari’s head and that’s when Shelley breaks the figure four.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 SmU3D

The crowd shows their support of the Machine Guns by doing their signature hand gesture and they cheer when Shelley and Sabin do it right back. Sabin hoists Daivari onto his shoulders and Shelley gets onto the apron and tries to climb to the top when he’s stop by Kiyoshi who desperately grabs at his leg. Shelley does away with him with a point-blank kick to the face with his free leg then makes his way to the top. Shelley jumps off and hits a double foot stomp on the back of Daivari’s head and Sabin immediately slams him down to the mat with the Cradle Shock!

One!

Two!

Three!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 G0Hvk
XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Bp3oz

The crowd goes crazy as The Machine Guns are announced the winners of the match and two men look at each other and nod. That quick exchange said more than words ever could; they’re hurting, they’re sore, they’re a little tired and they went through all of that just to win one match. It’s going to be a long night at this pace but for Sabin and Shelley it’ll be more than worth it if at the end of the night they’re able to show XWL what real tag team wrestling is all about, all while maintaining possession of the Ersatz Tag Titles.

Jim Ross
That’s one down and two to go for these young men. For anyone else that first match alone would have proved their point: it was exciting and wild and had plenty of memorable moments.

Michael Cole
That’s funny because it’s only been a minute since the match ended and I don’t remember a thing.

Jerry Lawler
Well that was because you spent the whole time whining and complaining instead of enjoying the match for what it was.

Jim Ross
Don’t worry, King, Cole here will have two more chances to see The Guns compete because we’re only a third of the way through meaning there’s plenty of action left in this one.

Michael Cole
Ugh, don’t remind me, wasn’t one enough?

One won’t be enough for the Machine Guns, they’re all about going over-the-top to prove a point and tonight won’t be any different. Shelley and Sabin take a few moments to catch their breath while awaiting the arrival of their next opponents.

There’s a huge pop as the theme of two legends in the tag team business hit the speakers. Brother Ray and Brother Devon make their way out onto the stage throw their arms in the air and pyro fires up from the ground behind them.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 JKo4J

Lillian Garcia
Introducing the second team, from New York City, at a combined weight of 560 pounds, Brother Ray and Brother Devon: Team 3D!

Chants of ‘Team 3D’ start up from the crowd while the two men make their way down to the ring. The Guns certainly notice the reaction their opponents are getting and for the first time they’re dealing with a team that the people love just as much as they love The Guns and that’s not something they’re used to dealing with.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 BjZEs

Jim Ross
My god, I never thought I’d see these two with my own eyes again. Team 3D is a legendary team and The Machine Guns are going to have their work cut out from them if they hope to get through them and wrestle in the third match.

Michael Cole
Oh, so now that one of your favorites come along you want to throw The Guns to the side?

Jim Ross
On the contrary, Cole, I have the utmost respect for Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin and you just cannot ignore the illustrious career of Team 3D who have been at it for over a decade. This is going to be an interesting battle between old and new school tag teams.

Jerry Lawler
While Team 3D, may have the experience edge, they haven’t competed as a team in over two years and ring rust can affect the best of them. Not to mention that The Guns have the speed and wit to match the smash mouth style of these two hardened vets.

Jim Ross
And just listen to the cheers these two are getting. When was the last time The Guns were in a match when the people weren’t completely on their side?

Jerry Lawler
It’s probably never happened to them before, but they can’t worry about that right now. If they let this split crowd distract them then the wily vets will take advantage and send them home early.

The Referee is handed the tag belts and he holds them in the air for a second time to remind the two teams what’s at stake. The crowd cheers and soon dueling chants of ‘Motor City’ and ‘Team 3D’ erupt and the two teams in the ring look over at the audience and then back at each other.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 NCYGD

Before the bell rings and Team 3D takes a step towards The Guns and offers a hand that The Guns aren’t so quick to shake. Brother Ray shouts that The Guns brought them here to ‘show this company what tag teamin’ is all about so let’s do it!’ Shelley and Sabin look at each other and nod before accepting the handshake and the crowd pops in gratitude for that show of sportsmanship.

Second Match: Tables.

As soon as the bell rings The Guns charge at Team 3D and starts the match off with a flurry of rights and lefts and kicks and knees hoping to make up for the first match by wearing Team 3D down quickly. It’s solid idea in spirit, but not so much in execution as the veterans Brother Ray and Devon grab the Machine Guns and bang their heads together and then floors them with solid punches to the face. Devon pulls Sabin to his feet and throws him into the ropes. Ray bends over getting ready to hit 3D! But Sabin rolls over his back just as Shelley crawls on his hands and knees behind the legs of Ray, and Sabin gives the big man a push and he topples over Shelley and falls down. Devon spins Sabin around and clocks him in the face with a mean right hand and Sabin spins to lessen the impact of the blow and quickly drives his boot into Devon’s gut doubling him over. Shelley comes over and connects with a superkick that stands Devon straight up then Shelley nails a second superkick at the same time Sabin nails an enzuigiri and Devon drops to the mat after getting his skull sandwiched. Ray suddenly grabs Shelley from behind and tosses him out of the ring. Sabin turns around and Ray nails him a big boot!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 S6k5v

Sabin flops to the mat after taking the full force of that boot and after everything he’s been through in the first match it would be fair to question how much both he and his partner have left in the tank at this point. Sabin forces himself to stand and he ducks under a clothesline from Ray but doesn’t see the one coming from Devon and Sabin flips in the air as he gets turned inside out! Shelley gets back into the ring and tries valiantly to fight off both men until Devon grabs him from behind and holds Shelley in place while Ray unloads with some well-placed shots to the exposed ribs. Sabin grabs Devon from behind and pulls him back into corner while Devon has Shelley in his grasp. Though that isn’t the case for long because when Ray charges into the corner Shelley explodes with a burst of energy out of Devon’s grasp and grabs the charging Ray in a reverse STO hold then uses his momentum to drive his head into Devon’s groin! Shelley kicks Ray until he rolls out of the ring while Sabin slips out from behind Devon in the corner. Shelley drops to his hands and knees and Sabin races over into the corner and steps off his partner’s back only to be caught in the air by Devon!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 L4qkd

Devon throws Sabin down hard onto his partner and the two members of the Machine Guns roll around the ring holding their backs. Devon picks up Sabin by head and throws him into the ropes. When Sabin bounces off, he ducks under Devon’s arms and then dives through the ropes onto Ray who just got to his feet on the outside! The crowd pops for that one and chants in favor of the champions start up and Sabin can’t help but grin as raises his arms into the air and holding his lower back that has to be killing him right now. Devon watches on from inside of the ring when Shelley quickly grabs him hoping to land a german suplex but Devon hangs onto the ropes causing Shelley to roll backwards. Devon turns around just as Shelley races towards him and Shelley attack fails as Devon hits a flapjack dropping Shelley onto the top rope then Devon immediately runs over to the ropes bounces off and knocks Shelley off his feet with a powerful flying shoulder tackle. Devon lifts the groggy Shelley onto his feet and goes for a suplex.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 IZO73

Shelley tries to twist out of Devon’s grasp and land behind him, but Devon’s grip is too strong and instead of landing back first on the mat as a result of the suplex Shelley lands face first and it doesn’t look like he’ll be getting up anytime soon. On the outside of the ring Ray is in control and slams Sabin’s face onto the cover of the announce table repeatedly and relentlessly until he finally slams Sabin down with every bit of force he can muster and there’s a sickening thud as Sabin’s face bounces off the table and Sabin collapses to the ground. Bubba grabs begins removing everything from the announce table and once it’s clear he throws up the Team 3D sign and the crowd cheers him on while at the same time being worried about what Ray has in store for Sabin. Ray rolls him onto the table and then climbs up himself. He tucks Sabin’s head between his legs looking to end this match with a piledriver or powerbomb through the announce table! With everything he has left Sabin stands up straight and throws Ray over his shoulders and off the announce table. Ray cries out in pain as he lands back first on the thin padding outside of the ring. He gets up slowly and Sabin who’s still waiting on the announce table jumps off, grabs Ray by the head and hits a beautiful yet brutal tornado DDT on the outside of the ring!

Jim Ross
You could break a man’s neck like that! My god, Chris Sabin may have just ended Brother Ray’s career!

Michael Cole
You think that was big? We almost lost the announce table and we’re so early into the show. That would have been just horrible to deal with.

Jim Ross
We could have just witnessed the end of a man’s life and you’re worried about a stupid table? I have half a mind to go ahead and break it myself.

Jerry Lawler
Don’t waste your time on Cole, JR, it’s not worth the heartache.

The crowd begins to chant ‘This is Awesome’ while Sabin And Ray lay motionless on the ground outside of the ring. A small droplet of blood begins to trickle down Way’s forehead at it appears that he have cut himself on one of the object he threw on the ground when clearing the announce table. Back in the ring Devon drops Shelley with a powerslam and then leaps high into the air for a leg drop but there’s nobody home! Shelley gets to his feet greets Devon with spinning side kick to the face! The kick isn’t enough to knock the larger man off his feet so Shelley lifts Devon onto his and splits his jaw open with a backpack stunner! Sabin slides into the ring and instructs Shelley to bring Devon to his feet. Shelley does just that and as an extra bonus he drops Devon onto his knee for the atomic drop and the moment he hits that Sabin bounces off the ropes and connects with a dropkick to his knees and right behind him is Shelley who does a bridge…

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 PGMPl

And almost as soon as Shelley’s feet touch the floor Sabin drives his feet into Devon’s face with a dropkick. Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four quick moves in succession just the way they like and MCMG is back in control! The crowd cheers their name as The Machine Guns lift Devon to his feet and throws him into the ropes Devon bounces off and catches both men off guard when he leaps into the air and takes down both of The Guns with a flying clothesline. Ray gets into the ring and after being out of commission for quite some time and the blood is trickling down his face, but he doesn’t seem to care; he’s ready to get some business done. Shelley superkicks Devon and then he runs over to the corner where he springboards off with a crossbody and Ray catches him with the Cutter in midair! The crowd is all fired up once again after that amazing move and it seems that Team 3D is only getting started. Ray picks Sabin off the ground and holds him in position for the sidewalk slam as Devon bounces off the ropes.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 7knDS

Devon jumps into the air for the legdrop and drops his leg onto Sabin the same time Ray hits the sidewalk slam. Shelley slowly gets to his feet and stumbles right into Devon’s arms who hoists into the air and Ray grabs Shelley hitting the 3D! Shelley rolls out of the ring as the people cheers Brother Ray and Devon nailing their signature move and the two members of the team raise their arms into the air. Ray does the 3D hand gesture while Devon spins around and crosses himself when Ray suddenly turns to Sabin and says they aren’t finished yet. Ray picks Sabin up and goes for a scoop slam but Sabin twists out his arms and lands on his feet. Sabin hits the ropes and thrusts both of his feet into Ray and Devon with a front dropkick flooring them both. Sabin jumps over Ray and hits a senton on Devon and then he goes over to Ray and begins clawing at the wound on his face.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 E2Pja

This is a vicious side of Sabin that the people have rarely seen as the digs his nails into Ray’s forehead. Ray screams as he tries to get Sabin off but Sabin isn’t backing down as he continues to open up the wound with his fingers and then he begins elbowing Ray repeatedly and soon Ray falls from his sitting position to his side as Sabin continues to viciously drive the point of his elbow into Ray’s skull. Sabin gets up and lets out a scream as he charges and connects with a shoot kick to the back. Devon is getting to his feet and Sabin throws him into the corner and charges after him and connects with the arched big boot. Sabin is suddenly grabbed behind by Ray who lifts him into the air and hits the Bubba Bomb! Ray drags Sabin over into the center of the ring and holds his legs open while Devon recovers from the big boot. Devon makes it to the top and the people in the arena shout along.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 KhoUM
XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 IVWFK

WHASSUP?!

Devon dives off the top and hits the diving headbutt! The crowd is still hot as Devon quickly gets back to his feet and Ray pushes him and stares at his brother. The crowd grows silent in preparation for what’s coming next and when Brother Ray opens his mouth the thousands of people packed into the arena shout along with him:

DEVON! GET THE TABLES!

Devon nods his head and climbs out of the ring when he’s suddenly blindsided by Shelley! Shelley charges into Devon and pushes him back hard into the steel stairs and Devon drops to the mat after the sickening sound of flesh and steel colliding echo throughout the arena. Ray slides out of the ring to help his partner and he attacks Shelley from behind and throws him into the barricade. Ray lifts Shelley into the air and drops him chest first onto the barricade and Shelley falls over forward into the audience.

Jerry Lawler
The people are certainly getting closer to Shelley than they thought they would.

Jim Ross
Just another hard-hitting move in what has been a gruesome match. These two teams have been going at it with everything they have to wear the others down and with Devon grabbing a table it looks like this match may be coming to an end.

Michael Cole
It’s about time a table was brought into a tables match, I’m ready for this thing to end so I can move on with my life.

Jim Ross
These two teams have been so focused on getting the upper-hand that ending the match wasn’t even on the agenda. But now that the wear and tear is setting in and their bodies are starting to shut down they’re now looking to end this thing.

Jerry Lawler
The tables match are where Team 3D are at their most dangerous and The Machine Guns are going to have to pull out all the stops to beat Brother Ray and Devon and their own game.

Devon grabs the table from under the ring and slides it inside. After doing away with Shelley, Ray gets back into the ring and helps Devon set up the table near the corner. Ray climbs to the top and takes a seat. Devon picks up Sabin and tries to put him onto Ray’s shoulders and Sabin tries to elbow his way free, but Devon clubs Sabin on the back of the head dazing him long enough for Devon to put him on top. Right as he does that Shelley grabs Devon’s from out of the ring and pulls him out causing Devon to land outside face first. As Ray stands up with Sabin on his shoulders, Shelley races into the ring and pushes the table out of the way just before Ray comes flying down.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 0K61f

The look on Shelley’s face says it all: The team was a second away from losing the match, their titles and their dignity. Shelley stands up as Ray looks confused when he doesn’t hear the satisfying sound of a table breaking and when he gets up Shelley connects with a superkick and Ray tumbles through the ropes and out of the ring. Shelley drops to his knees and checks on his partner’s health. He’s interrupted by Devon who gets into the ring and kicks Shelley on the back of the head. Devon throws Shelley in to the corner and then charges after him with a body splash and Shelley lifts his knees up and Devon runs right into them. Shelley zips to the top and quickly dives with the thrust kick nailing Devon right in the chest. Sabin sets the table back up and lays Devon onto it. Shelley gets back onto the top where he does his signature taunt.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 RIzdQ

Shelley dives off hoping to put Devon through the table with a double foot stomp but Devon rolls out of the of the way and Shelley stomps through the table and it looks like he tweaks his ankle and he drops to his knees. Shelley tries to stand but his ankle gives out and he staggers over to the ropes and hangs on to get himself standing. Devon gets to his feet and Ray eventually his way back to the ring and the two walk over to Shelley who looks over and can’t see Sabin anywhere. That’s because Sabin was on the apron behind him and he pushes his partner aside and springboards off the rope and connects with a double clothesline knocking Brother Ray and Devon to the mat.

Michael Cole
What the hell is this? Why this match still happening? We all saw with their own eyes that Alex Shelley went through the table.

Jim Ross
The rules state that you have to physically put your opponent through the table, it doesn’t count if you do it to yourself.

Michael Cole
I’m going to have to take a look in the rule book to check this out. This whole thing seems a bit shady to me.

Jerry Lawler
By all means, Cole. Take your time and flip through that rulebook, we’ll keep things going here.

Michael Cole
Nice try but, I’m needed here and I can always just work to get the decision of the match overturned later anyways.

Jim Ross
You’re a real piece of work, you know that Cole? Harping on The Machine Guns all match after everything they’ve put themselves through.

Jerry Lawler
He’s a piece of something, all right JR.

Sabin gets to his feet and asks Shelley if he’s all right. Shelley tries to walk on his ankle but it’s still tender and he can’t shake the limp though he tries his hardest to convince his partner that he’s okay. Shelley pulls Ray onto his feet and lifts him onto his shoulder as if going for an inverted gutwrench backbreaker and holds him there while Sabin races over to the ropes and grabs Ray’s head hitting a cutter at the same time Shelley slams him down with an inverted powerslam. After hitting the Thunder Express, The Machine Guns get to their feet and do their signature point to their palms and many of the people in the audience mimic them as they cheer. Sabin and Shelley look at Devon who’s slowly getting to his feet. They point their fingers at him in the shape of a gun and pulls the trigger. Sabin grabs Ray and sets him up for the neckbreaker while Shelley climbs to the top though his ankle his slowing him down.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 HuVa1

Shelley’s ankle does him in as Devon is able to recover and fight out of Sabin’s grip. Devon goes over to the corner and tries to knock Shelley off when Sabin quickly grabs him from behind and hits Devon with his own finishing move the Saving Grace! Shelley waves his arms telling Sabin to set Devon up for Skull and Bones again but Sabin doesn’t listen. Instead a creepy smile appears on Sabin’s face as he grabs Devon’s legs and holds them apart! Sabin sticks out his tongue and shouts ‘WHASSUP?!’ and Shelley does the same and then he jumps off and hits the double foot stomp right on Devon’s groin! It does a little more damage to Shelley’s ankle and he sucks in a sharp breath as he tries to stand. Once he’s able to Sabin slaps him on the chest and shouts: “ALEX! GET THE TABLES!” Shelley turns to leave but then he turns around and shouts: “NO! YOU GET THE TABLES!” Sabin nods and turns to leave but this time he’s the one who stops and turns to Shelley: ‘NO! YOU GET THE TABLES!’

NO, YOU GET THE TABLES!

NO, YOU GET THEM!

NO, YOU GET THEM!

NO, YOU!

NO YOU!

A random fan member shouts “Somebody get a damn table!” And the people around him laugh. Shelley and Sabin look at the direction where the voice came from and then at each other. They nod silently and circle each other around the ring because there’s only one way to settle this amicably.

Last edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:52 am

The Machine Guns circle each other around the ring when they get close they shake their fists in another epic bout of rock, paper, scissors! Both members go for rock and they stare each other down after their stalemate. The each exit the ring on opposite sides and dig under the ring in search of some wood. Sabin and Shelley each pull out a table and slide it under the ring then get inside themselves. Sabin sets up one of the tables in the corner but Shelley is attacked by Team 3D before he can do anything with his. Shelley gets stomped down to the mat with Sabin being too busy trying to lean the table in the corner to notice. The two members from Team 3D make The Guns pay for wasting so much time with their antics and when Sabin turns around Devon lifts him up into the air, spins around and throws him down with a spinebuster. Ray bounces off the ropes and hits a senton dropping all of his weight across Sabin’s torso.

Michael Cole
That’s right, guys! Make those two clowns pay for screwing around and wasting so much of my valuable time.

Jim Ross
I’ll have to admit that The Machine Guns chose the worst possible time to let their joking side come to the surface.

Jerry Lawler
Yeah, there’s a time for fun and games and that definitely wasn’t it. Especially not when you’re facing such a dangerous team and not when you’ve claimed that this is one of the most important matches of your career.

Jim Ross
If the Machine Guns are trying to spearhead a tag division they’re going to be hard-pressed to get a following if people can’t take them seriously.

Jerry Lawler
But then again they have proven that despite their antics they can still get the job done, but this may come back to bite them.

Michael Cole
Of course it’ll come back to bite them! They’re idiots, fools, and most importantly they’re losers! And now that Team 3D has control of the match The Machine Guns will be gone as well as those jokes of those titles.

Team 3D brings Sabin to his feet and Ray goes to throw him into the corner but Shelley, still on the ground after the assault, grabs Sabin’s leg and trips him up. Devon tries to grab Sabin, but Sabin rolls out of the ring and then he reaches in and drags Devon out with him. The two men begin to trade punches outside of the ring when Devon goes for a clothesline that Sabin ducks under and in a flash he’s back into the ring and just as quickly he flies out of it!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 S4OZx

Devon sidesteps him and Sabin crashes and burns; however, Devon is too hurt to take advantage. Shelley tries to roll out of the ring to check on his friend but Ray is having none of that and he grabs Shelley by the leg so he can pull him into the center of the ring. Ray drops and elbow onto Shelley’s inner thigh once, and then one more time for good measure. Ray gets up walks over to the table that Shelley never got a chance to set up and he opens the legs and sets the table up by the ropes. Ray brings Shelley to his feet and immediately Shelley kicks him in the gut doubling Ray over setting him up for the sliced bread but when he steps onto the turnbuckles Brother Ray holds Shelley in the air staggers backwards a bit and then throws Shelly over his shoulder and onto the table! Shelley manages to land on his feet and the table holds under his weight! Before Ray can turn around, Shelley immediately leaps off the table and onto his shoulders from behind, then Shelley spins around, hops off Ray’s shoulders and hits a single knee facebuster! Ray pops up dazed by the blow and Shelley seeks to capitalize when suddenly Devon slides under the bottom rope and charges with at him! Shelley dodges with an evasive roll leaving the still dazed Ray in harm’s way and Devon collides with him with a crossbody and the two men go crashing through the table!

Michael Cole
Shut up you two, when Shelley went through the table earlier you talked all your nonsense about how you had to physically put your opponent through the table and if you’re going to make up a bunch a crap then you at least be men enough to stick through it and not flip flop on your stance just to play favorites with the team you want to win because it was clear as day that Shelley didn’t put Brother Ray through the table his own partner did which means that this match isn’t over yet and there’s still a very big chance that The Machine Guns will screw things up and find a way to cost themselves the match in spectacular fashion and when that happens I’m going to be right here to laugh in your faces when I’m once again proved to be more in tune with the XWL universe than you can ever hope to be.

Jerry Lawler
What are you on about? Neither of us said anything.

Shelley grins after causing that accident and he slowly climbs back onto his feet but his ankle is still giving him issues and he limps over to the ropes and holds on tight. Shelley looks over on the other side of the ring where his partner doesn’t look too good and he’s still near the spot where he missed his plancha. Shelley stares at the table that Sabin set up in the corner earlier and the realization that he needs to end this match soon if they want to have any chance of winning this match and the next encounter too. Shelley takes a deep breath then walks over to Devon who’s still on top Ray on that broken table, and uses everything he has left to pull him to his feet. Shelley throws Devon into the corner with what strength he has left, but Devon spins, kicks Shelley in the gut then then drops Shelley with a DDT! Devon walks over to the corner and then he makes his ascent to the top.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 DPaPH

Devon takes some time to steady himself, and that gives Sabin amble time to get onto the apron and knock Devon off balance. Sabin begins to climb onto the top but Shelley comes over and tells him to back off. Sabin tries to argue but Shelley is determined and soon Sabin backs off. Shelley climbs to the top with Devon and he begins to set him up for the Sliced Bread… but Shelley isn’t positioned to land in the ring. Sabin realizes that too, but it’s too late to stop his partner who’s hell bent on doing serious damage. Shelley shouts “Save yourself, I’ll hold him back.” and then he leaps back and the two men land on the outside of the ring with after a massive sliced bread! The crowd begins to chant “Holy shit!” as Shelley and Devon lie motionless in a crumbled mass of flesh and bones on the outside of the ring. Still standing on the apron, Sabin runs a hand through his hair and the look on his face has concern written all over it. He just watched helplessly as his best friends potentially committed career suicide and this could be the last match the two ever wrestle together as a team.

Jim Ross
For the love of God, Shelley! Why would you sacrifice everything like that?

Jerry Lawler
Maybe he caught wind of Cole insulting him and his teammate all night and wanted to do something that would finally shut him up.

Michael Cole
Oh please, every dog has its day, just because Shelley does one impressive move doesn’t mean I’m going to suddenly be his biggest fan.

Sabin’s mourning period is cut short as Brother Ray grabs him and suplexes him back into the ring but Sabin lands on his feet behind him! Sabin grabs Ray from behind and instantly gets elbowed on the side of the skull and Sabin lets go. Bully Ray turns around and pushes Sabin forward into the set up table hoping to push him through.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 YLk76
XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 6I3Nz
XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 GrIIH

The crowd gasps in surprise as Sabin pulls off one of the most spectacular counters that they have ever seen. Sabin lands on his feet after backflipping off the table and when he turns around he sees Brother Ray charging straight at him to spear him through the table and in the split second he has to respond Sabin jumps into the air and lands on the back of the charging Ray with a mule kick that knocks Ray straight into the table!

Jim Ross
In the blink of the eye the match is over and somehow someway The Motor City Machine Guns have found a way to make it through the Team 3D.

Michael Cole
That was pure luck, plain and simple. The Machine Guns had no business winning this match. But I’m certain that now that they’ve been softened up, they have absolutely no chance of winning the next match against a much fresher team.

Jerry Lawler
You can’t be serious, Cole. You’re unnecessary hate for this team is making you say the most ignorant things. There was nothing lucky about, Sabin used his speed and athletic ability to his advantage and he was able to catch Brother Ray off-guard long enough to knock him through the table.

Michael Cole
Unnecessary? I have plenty of reasons to hate on these two, with one of them being that they win matches they shouldn’t be. Everyone’s luck runs out though, and I’d put money on lightening not striking three times in a row for these guys.

Jim Ross
Someone needs to check on Shelley and Devon neither of them have moved since that sliced bread off the top.

Jerry Lawler
Yeah, that was just hard to watch and the constant replays didn’t make it any easier to stomach. I don’t even know how Shelley is going to recover enough to compete in the third and final match.

Michael Cole
You’ve actually made a good point for once, King. Thanks to Shelley trying to be a hero Sabin may have to go at it alone and there’s no way he’ll be able to overcome that numbers game.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 PAy0Z

The camera rests on the motionless Brother Ray who remains in the debris of the broken table. Sabin is the only one moving, but he can’t do so without wincing in pain. He drops to his knees then reaches for his lower back which has to be giving him some problems and though the thought of giving up has to have crossed his mind, Sabin would never allow himself to succumb to the temptation. At this point he’s put too much of his blood, sweat and tears into these titles and into this gauntlet to ever seriously consider the thought of throwing all away. Battered and bruised but not broken, Sabin crawls over to the edge of the ring and calls out to Shelley. Sabin sees a white hand reach into the ring and Sabin grabs it and helps pull his partner into the ring. Sabin helps the wobbly legged Shelley to his feet and it appears that his ankle is still giving him some trouble. The weakened Sabin definitely doesn’t have the strength to hold up both himself and his partner and the two men fall to the mat. The crowd gets on their feet and chants ‘Motor City’ in support of the amazing effort that this team has put on thus far.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 SmU3D

The Machine Guns watch as some officials set up a ladder in the ring and climb up to hook the belts onto a rope dangling several feet above the ground. The officials get down and place the ladder back outside of the ring and The Referee asks The Guns if they wish to continue. They say they’ll be fine and after a struggle they finally get to their feet and wait for the battle that will ensure then their next opponent steps through the curtains.

Jim Ross
And this is it, folks, we’re nearing the beginning of the end of this gauntlet.

Jerry Lawler
There’s one team left, though we never did find out who it would be.

Michael Cole
Hopefully it’s a team that’s competent enough to put these two away once and for all.

With The Guns being able to defeat two teams back to back, they stand in the center of the ring and await the third team. Many moments pass and there begins to be doubt in the mind of The Guns, as well as the live audience in attendance. Is there a third team? If so, who is it? These and many other questions run through the heads of the Guns before they share a glance and nod, taking this precious time to catch their breath. Sabin can be heard shouting, “Take your time,” as Shelley begins to talk to the ref, who hands him a piece of paper and a pen, before he sits down next to Sabin, starting a game of Tic Tac Toe. Before a winner can be declared in this epic battle of best friends...

An unknown theme blares through the arena, but the Guns recognize the theme quite easily. They make it back to their feet as two men walk out from behind the curtain and lock eyes with them.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 C468I

Lillian Garcia
Introducing the third and final team, weighing in at a combined weight of 350 pounds, Max and Jeremy Buck, Generation Me!

Third Match: Ladder.

With that introduction, Generation Me poses on the stage, imitating the gun point their opponents tonight usually do. Sabin can be heard shouting, “Oh, hell no!” as Shelley holds him back. Generation Me laughs at how easy it was to get under Sabin's skin before they walk down the ramp. They may quickly regret their decision to mock The Motor City Machine Guns, as the second they make it to the bottom of the ramp, Sabin flies through the ropes with huge suicide dive, knocking both members of Generation Me down to the floor. Shelley limps over to the ropes and rolls out of the ring and when the two members of Gen-Me makes it to their feet Shelley and Sabin begin brawling with them throwing punches and kicks doing their best to wear down their opponents but eventually fatigue comes into play as Gen-Me starts to get the upper hand on the Machine Guns. Max knocks Sabin tot the ground with a hard back elbow and he and his brother throws Shelley hard into the steel stairs. Jeremy rolls Sabin into the ring and then he waits on the apron and when Sabin gets up Jeremy Buck hits a springboard facebuster spiking Sabin’s head into the mat!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 PMLmA

Sabin’s neck could be broken, but Jeremy doesn’t seem too concerned about that. He pulls Sabin to his feet and throws him into the ropes and then bends over hoping to hit the back body drop and Sabin flips over and hits a sunset flip but Jeremy rolls through and kicks him in the face! Jeremy jumps onto the middle rope and hits a springboard leg drop just as Max suplexes Shelley onto the thin padding outside of the ring. Max begins stomping away at the wounded champion and then he raises his arm into the air pissing off the crowd who respond with some loud boos. Max picks Shelley up and drives him back first into the security railing then he leaps up and connects with a dropkick to the face.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 ARZ1F

Max grabs Shelley and roll him into the ring where his partner is waiting. Jeremy lifts Shelley into the air for a powerbomb while Max gets ready to springboard on the apron, but Shelley suddenly turns the move into a hurricanrana and he flips Jeremy into Max knocking him off the apron. Sabin comes over and helps Shelley bring Jeremy to his feet and the two irish whip him into the corner. Shelley charges first and though his ankle slows him down he still hits an effective double knee to the chest and then Shelley drops down on his hands and knee as Sabin steps on his back and hits a huge flying back elbow! Shelley notices Max getting to his feet on the outside and he steps onto the apron, but what he didn’t notice was that Max was playing possum and is armed with a chair!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 EoKfU

Max takes a power swing with the chair and he connects with Shelley’s bad leg and Shelley manages to hold onto the top rope to keep from falling off the apron. That proves to be a mistake as Max climbs onto the apron and sets Shelley up for a suplex and when Sabin tries to help, Jeremy grabs him from behind and drops him with a german suplex. From the apron, Max lifts Shelley into the air and slams him down onto the apron with a suplex of his own! Both members of The Machine Guns are down and Gen-Me sense the opening they need put this match away.

Michael Cole
Now, these are the kind of results that I like to see. Getting things over with quick and easy like they’re supposed to.

Jerry Lawler
Unlike you, I’m still not ready to count Sabin and Shelley out just yet. They may be down but they aren’t out.

Jim Ross
That may be true, but those two have endured a lot and the question of how much more that can take before they’re out has to be asked.

Jerry Lawler
It may not be that much more, JR, if these two have any tricks left up their sleeves, now would be the time to pull it out.

Max Buck slides and ladder into the ring and he helps his brother set it up in the middle of the ring. Jeremy scales the ladder and it looks like this one may be just about over. He reaches the top of the ladder and stretches up, but the titles are too high up. Sabin then comes out of nowhere and lands a rung below Jeremy after springboarding off the top rope. Sabin has nothing to grab on but the back of Jeremy’s tights and the two men fall back off the ladder and land on the mat and the ladder would have fallen on top of them but it bounces off the ropes instead. Shelley reaches into the ring and pulls Max out before he can check on his partner and the two men begin to trade punches on the outside of the ring. Once again, the slightly fresher Max gets the better of the worn out Shelley and he ducks under one of Shelley’s punches and he grabs Shelley and drops him with an inverted DDT!

Jim Ross
Aw man, for a second it looked like The Guns were taking control of the match but now Shelley is back down and Sabin hurt himself taking out Jeremy.

Jerry Lawler
The important thing is that they were able to extend the match and maybe even figure out a game plan to turn things around.

Inside of the ring Jeremy knocks Sabin down with a dropkick and then he grabs the ladder and sets it up in the corner. Then he turns back to Sabin and attempts to throw him where the ladder is set up but Sabin reverses and Jeremy hits the ladder hard back first. Max comes charging into the over to Shelley who takes him down with a drop toe hold and Max headbutts his brother’s groin! Jeremy rolls out of the ring holding his crotch as Sabin lifts Max up and forearms him in the face until he backs him up into the ropes. Sabin irish whips Max over to the ropes on the other side of the ring and Sabin takes him down with a quick arm drag. Sabin hangs onto Max’s arm who kips up and knocks Sabin’s arm away and then in a fluid motion he spins and nails Sabin with a kick to the side of the head. Sabin is dazed on his feet and Max kicks him in the guts and hits a DDT, then he jumps on Sabin and spins striking him with some closed fists punches.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 YQldf

Max won’t stop and the situation is looking dire until Shelley slides into the ring with a steel chair in his hand and slams it onto Max’s back. The sound echoes in the arena as Max arches his back with his face contorted in pain and he rolls off of Sabin. Shelley motions for Max to get to his feet tapping the chair on the ground and soon the people begin to clap along in rhythm. Max gets to his feet and Shelley tosses the chair and Max catches it. Shelley does a spin kick but misses as Max takes a step back. Shelley spins around and Max tosses the chair back at him and Shelley catches it. Max goes for a spin kick of his own but Shelley ducks under and then Shelley swings the chair and nails Jeremy in the face who was trying to catch Shelley off guard but when Shelley turns around Max superkicks the chair in his face and Shelley drops to the mat and then Sabin springboards off the middle rope and hits a springboard DDT dropping Max right on the chair that Shelley just dropped!

Michael Cole
No! No! No! What are you doing, Generation Me? You’re ruining everything!

Jim Ross
This is the opening that The Machine Guns needed, let’s see if they can capitalize.

Jerry Lawler
That was an amazing sequence of events, but the ladder is all the way in the corner and it’s no use to anyone over there.

Sabin drags Jeremy over to the corner and sets him up in the tree of woe position. He backs up and then charges hitting the a hesitation dropkick! Shelley, still a bit groggy from the superkick, stumbles over to Sabin and whispers something in his ear. Sabin nods and picks up the chair while Shelley climbs onto the corner where Jeremy is hanging. Sabin hands Shelley the chair and then backs up.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 2zERe

Sabin hits another hesitation dropkick but this one is way more impactful as he kicks the chair into Jeremy’s face. The crowd gives a big cheer for that one and they break out in a ‘Motor City’ chant. Shelley climbs down from the top as Sabin gets up and they turn their attention to Max buck who’s slowly standing up. Shelley goes for a superkick but Max grabs his boot and redirects to kick straight to Sabin’s face! Max quickly lifts Shelley up for the back suplex and he runs forward and drives Shelley’s boots into Sabin’s face again and then Max drives Shelley to the ground with a back suplex. Max climbs to the top where the ladder is set up and he hops onto it and takes it for a ride!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 ACGzP

Max rolls off the ladder as he took some damage from that move too. He watches as his brother slides in a table left over from the last match and he sets it up over by the ropes. Gen-Me works together to place onto the table and they begin punching away at him in his prone position to make sure he doesn’t go anywhere. Max holds Sabin in place while Jeremy climbs to the top and he hits a diving body splash landing on Sabin and crashing through the table! Max grabs the ladder and sets it up in the middle of the ring and he slowly begins his trek to the top when Shelley takes out his legs from under him and Max’s face bounces off one of the rungs. Shelley sets him up for the sliced bread but Max flips him over his shoulder and when he turns around both men try for a dropkick and the soles of their boots connect before they drop to the mat.

Jim Ross
Looks like they both Shelley and Max and the same thing in mind there.

Jerry Lawler
I’m sure all four men have the same thing in mind: climb the ladder and get those titles.

Jim Ross
Thus far it’s been much easier said than done. These two teams have been battling all match to get the upper hand and neither are any closer to winning this.

Michael Cole
Are you kidding? Generation me is in complete control. The Machine Guns have just gotten lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

Max and Shelley get to their feet and they go back and forth with some punches until Shelley lifts Max up and then drops him onto his knee for the atomic drop. Shelley races over to the ropes and once he rebounds he charges over at Max who sides steps him and sends Shelley flying over the top rope! Shelley hangs on and lands on the apron and when Max turns around Shelley nails him with an enzuigir! Max staggers backwards and Shelley jumps onto the top rope when Max suddenly lunges towards the ropes and pushes Shelley who loses his balance, bounces off the top and lands hard on the ground outside of the ring! Max launches himself over the top rope for the crossbody but Shelley catches him in mid-air with a singleknee facebreaker! Shelley tries to crawl back into the ring, but it’s clear that his leg is causing him some problems.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 19pI9

During the battle between Shelley and Max, Jeremy came to and he he’s midway up the ladder. Shelley looks over at Sabin who is still out of it after being put through the table and Shelley realizes that he has to do this alone. Shelley starts climbing up the ladder on the opposite side and when Jeremy stretches into the air trying to grab the title Shelley strikes him in the gut. Jeremy reaches up again and Shelley punches him again. Shelley is finally on the same level and he blocks a punch from Jeremy and hits him in the face. Shelley then grabs him and slams his face onto the top rung of the ladder and Jeremy slumps against the ladder. Shelley steps up a rung higher and reaches for the belt and he gets a finger on it before Jeremy hits him in the gut. Jeremy viciously rakes Shelley’s eyes and then Jeremy pushes him off the ladder but not before Shelley pushes the belts causing them to start swinging!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 YCILn

Shelley lands on his back and rolls over to the ropes. Jeremy is trying to grab the belts but the fact that they’re swinging is making it hard for him to grab. He nearly loses his balance and the crowd starts cheering every time it looks like he may fall and then they groan when he manages to maintain his balance. Sabin finally manages to use the ropes to pull himself to his feet and he stagger over to Shelly and tries to will his best friend back to his feet. Jeremy has managed to stop the belts from swinging and the crowd holds their breath as he gets his hands on the belt. Jeremy steps up one more rung on the ladder as Shelley makes it to his feet but it may be too late. Jeremy unhooks the belts just as the Machine Guns charge and dropkick the sides of the ladder and it tips over! Jeremy loses his grip on the belts as he goes flying out of the ring and onto Max just got to his feet! The belts fall down and Shelley catches one while the other hits Sabin in the face and drops to the mat.

Jerry Lawler
They did it! They actually did it!

Jim Ross
And I don’t know how they did it, but The Motor City Machine Guns found a way to fight their way through three teams and retain their belts.

Michael Cole
Retain? You all clearly saw Jeremy Buck unhook the belts, Generation-Me won the match! This can’t be real, they were just robbed!

Jerry Lawler
Jeremy may have unhooked the belts, but The Machine Guns were the ones who ended it up in possession of them.

Michael Cole
No, don’t try to twist the rules to play to your favorites! Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin are losers and the don’t even deserve to hold fake championships.

Sabin reaches down and picks up the belt and the theme of The Motor City Machine Guns hits the speakers and the crowd goes crazy! These two men just put on the match for the ages and not only are they happy that the Ersatz Championships are where they belong, but they appreciate the sacrifices that these two men made just to send the people home happy. Shelley and Sabin head to opposite corners and raise their titles high into the air as their fans stand to their feet and give these men an ovation. The Machine Guns climb down and face each other in the center of the ring. Sabin and Shelley trade some words and then shake each other’s hands as referees get into the ring.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 LhGdY

Lillian Garcia
Here are your winners, and STILL The XWL Ersatz Tag Team Champions: Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley, The Motor City Machine Guns!

Once again chants of Motor City break out as The Machine Guns gingerly climb out of the ring and begin to make their way out of the arena. They have to walk past Generation-Me who have been helped to their feet by officials and The Machine Guns go over and offer their hands for a shake in a show of respect. Instead of shaking back, Max and Jeremy slap their hands away and storm up the ramp and out of the arena with the people booing them for being sore losers every step of the way. Sabin and Shelley look at each other and then shrug as they slap some high-fives as they walk up the ramp and step onto the stage. Before heading backstage they turn around and raise their belts in the air to and receive another round of applause. The two men smile and thank the fans before heading backstage to relax and play some videogames.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:19 am

MOTN there
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:26 am

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Imager

MsChif/Nikki and the Tag Team Gauntlet write ups were excellent, the divas match was very intense and creative for a match that had no weapons and I really enjoyed reading the Tag Team Gauntlet, it had some cool spots in there like Sabin flipping off the table, the springboard DDT on the chair, the sliced bread off the apron, just a few of the spots to name. What a proper burial for Nikki after all those times I was burying you left and rightXWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 48282
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:23 am

Thought that the return of hurricane was a pretty cool promo with an interesting feel about it.

But hats off to Krzy for those write ups, thought the gauntlet tag write up was epic. Particularly enjoyed the tables match the most myself.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:36 am

The XWL cameras head to the announcers table where Jerry "The King" Lawler, Jim Ross, and Michael Cole stand-by.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 05

[Jim Ross]: What an action packed PPV we have for you fans today, we've already seen an intense interview, well what was supposed to be an interview, from Ted DiBiase Jr. and a great divas bout between MsChif and Nikki Bella. How about that Tag Team Gauntlet? Shelley and Sabin showed true heart and determination tonight, winning all three matches.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]: Indeed both matches were a sight to see but now we turn to something else.

[Michael Cole]: Earlier today, Josh Matthews visited our Intercontinental Champion, John Morrison, as he trained in the empty arena in his hometown of Los Angeles, California.

The cameras close up on the titantron to a pre-taped video that shows a shirtless John Morrison with a camera attached to his chest as Josh Matthews stands by with the champ, ready to interview him.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 TkOfZ

[Josh Matthews]: Hello ladies and gentlemen, watching fromwherever you are, I'm right here at the X-Treme X-mas Arena, in Los Angeles, California. I'm Josh Matthews and right now, I'm with the Intercontinental Champion, John Morrison. John, welcome back to your hometown, Los Angeles, California, how does it feel to be back?

[John Morrison]: Josh, I can't even describe the feeling of being back in my hometown, all I can possibly say is that it is the greatest feeling in the world to be able to come back to your hometown and perform in front of the people you grew up with, the ones you love, and more important, all my fans. I'm sure they are all ecstatic to see me perform too, who wouldn't be?

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 07bmi

[Josh Matthews]: Now, John, you've come a long way since coming back to XWL. You came back to a winning streak before being defeated by Triple H, you then captured the X-Treme Championship from Ezekiel Jackson at Eye for an Eye, formed a teamed with Damien Sandow called the Saviors of Society. . .

[John Morrison]: Correct, but I have yet to see the point you're trying to get at.

[Josh Matthews]: Hold on John, you've burned the X-Treme Championship, berated the people, Sandow would turn against. . . a lot has happened in these past few months. For all the bad that's happened, do you regret any of it?

[John Morrison]: You know, many can look back at what I did and say this was wrong and that was wrong, but to be honest, what I did is what I did. I don't regret any of my actions, in fact, it has made me the person I am today. I hate to agree with this statement but teaming with Damien Sandow truly opened the light for me. The whole savior schtick showed me that the bad guy intellectual role wasn't for me, my goal in this company was never to provide the people with knowledge, it is to the best damn job I can at providing entertaining matches every night I perform in the ring.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 GtRiD

[Josh Matthews]: Fast forward to tonight, you face Christian in an Extreme Rules match, although it is non-title, but both of you guys have a lot to prove. Can you give me some quick thoughts on Christian?

[John Morrison]: Christian, not much thoughts to give on him. One, he is cowardly for attacking me from behind, I mean he could've at least done a good job at keeping me down because I'm still standing here better than ever. I know he has his sights set on my Intercontinental Championship and maybe rightfully so, he never did get his rematch for the Intercontinental Championship after being defeated by Michael McGillicutty and then fired by Eve Torres. Sucks for him, but he can't expect a title shot by just attacking me, he needs to prove himself tonight.

[Josh Matthews]: I agree, he does have to prove himself, but are you sure that you are 100% going into this match?

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 DJh07

[John Morrison]: I'm more than 100%, did you think a few shots from behind with a Kendo stick could keep me down? Obviously not. And if your next question is "Are you worried about Christian's chances of winning the match?" I'm obviously going to say no, I mean, what do you expect from a guy like me? To say that I'm afraid? That Christian frightens me? The only thing that frightens me about Christian is his fake tan, I guess some people just can't afford the finer things in life like a well-done fake tan.

[Josh Matthews]: You're right, I wouldn't expect you to say anything else. But I'd like to ask you how exactly have you been training for tonight?

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 K73qh

[John Morrison]: Well, Josh, nothing too special for this match, maybe Christian isn't someone to be taken lightly, but I'm not doing any special training. I've followed my daily routine of two hundred push-ups, two hundred pull-ups, the regular cardio, aerobics, same ole', same ole'.

[Josh Matthews]: Yeah sure, nothing too special, I agree. May I ask you why you have a camera attached to your chest?

[John Morrison]: Well sometime next year, XWL will be putting out one of it's greatest videos known to man, and it happens to be about me. It's going to be about my journey throughout the years and they've asked me to use this camera to record a couple of moves, from a first person point of view. So, I've just been recording my signature moves like Starship Pain and the C4, so guys watching stay tuned for my DVD, should be out next year.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 QEmQ9

[Josh Matthews]: Any last thoughts you like to get off your mind?

[John Morrison]: I can't wait to get out there and perform in front of my fans in my own hometown of Los Angeles, California. I'll have the support of friends, family, and most importantly, my girlfriend, Melina. So Los Angeles, get ready for John Morrison, the Shaman of Sexy, because I promise I'll end this year with a bang.

[Josh Matthews]: Thank you for your time John.

The titantron fades to black as John Morrison puts on his most dashing face and the annual December PPV, X-treme X-mas heads to a commercial break.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 BoPqc

Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:48 pm

*Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero are shown backstage together, Dolph is pointing to a briefcase as they talk backstage as the cameraman sneaks up.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 B6cFA

[Dolph Ziggler] I'm telling ya' Vic, all I needed was a little cash and a bounty on Dean's head and I've got this in the bag, and after-

*Dolph notices the cameraman and walks up and pushes the camera away as we abruptly head back to ringside.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 ZeuhB

[Jim Ross] Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for our First Blood match of the evening, Dolph Ziggler has been targetted by the mysterious Dean Ambrose since November To Remember and this match all came together in our .com Pre Show, take a look!

*Dean just smirks while still holding Dolph in the air ready to drop him and says.*

[Dean Ambrose] Not until I get what I want..

[Vickie Guerrero] What do you want?!

[Dolph Ziggler] Put me down you hobo!

[Dean Ambrose] Shut up! What I want is a match with Dolph TONIGHT!

[Vickie Guerrero] Uhh...

[Dolph Ziggler] Just give it to him!

[Vickie Guerrero] Fine!

[Dean Ambrose] And for the record, our match..

*And with the bat of an eye Dean drops Dolph with the Midnight Special on the hood and windscreen of the car! A sickening crack is heard as Dolphs back breaks the windscreen, Vickie screams in terror as Dean leans over Dolph and whispers.*

[Dean Ambrose] Is gonna be first blood...

*Dean rolls off the car and dusts himself off before slowly walking away as Vickie waits for him to go away and then runs to Dolph to check on him as the titantron replay of what happened ends.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] You've just got to think that Dean Ambrose has a large advantage heading into the match tonight, Dolph is already banged up from that Midnight Special on the car! And I don't know what's up with this "bounty" idea, I wonder if Dolph is really doing this on his own..

[Michael Cole] Advantage? Advantage?! He brutally attacked him for no good reason in the parking lot, and once he got his match he did that to Dolph because he knows he can't beat him at 100%!!

[Jim Ross] Well, Cole. Like it or not we've got a fight on our hands, and it's coming up right now!

*The first man to come out is The Showoff, Dolph Ziggler. A large round of boo's is heard especially from his interaction with Redempion GM Vickie Guerrero earlier where he tried to weasel his way out of the match, he walks onto the stage with a sleeveless hoodie with the hood up, he turns back and takes down his hood before doing his signature hair flick taunt.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Image

*He starts to walk down the ramp while clapping his hands together saying in unison "Too damn good for too damn long!" He makes his way to the ring as he slides across the apron on his knee, he goes to get into the ring but double takes sitting on the rope looking into the crowd before shouting "I hope you're watching, Vickie!"*

*He then climbs into the ring and scales the turnbuckle opening his arms as the fans boo again.*

*Before Dolph can finish his entrance Dean Ambroses' theme hits as there's a largely mixed reaction from the crowd, an eerie feeling is in the arena as Ambrose walks onto the stage slowly.*

*He raises one arm towards Dolph who is watching in the ring and points at him as if his finger were a gun and mimmicks shooting him and then walks to the ring with a purpose. Dolph rolls out of the ring as Dean climbs onto the apron and raises his arms with a demonic look on his face.*

*He climbs into the ring and follows the female ring announcer around the ring until she gets out, his music stops as he stares right at Dolph.*

*Dolph slowly walks up the steps as Dean takes off his leather jacket and then takes out his lead pipe from one of the pockets! He holds the pipe in his hand.*

[Dean Ambrose] GET IN HERE!

*Dolph just stands on the apron with a look of fear on his face, he jumps down from the apron and shouts "That's how you wanna play it? Huh?!" and pushes over the timekeeper before grabbing the ring bell, Dolph charges into the ring with the bell. As the match is officially underway..*

Dolph lets out a loud battle cry as he sprints at Dean with the bell in hand with obvious bad intentions on his mind, but once he reaches Dean, Dean manages to hit the bell out of Dolph's hand with his lead pipe making it ring. The bell falls to the ground and Dolph is left weaponless as he backs up with his hands covering his face and trips back before rolling out of the ring. He wags his finger and leans against the apron taking deep breaths as Dean shouts "Fine!" and drops the pipe and kicks it away with his foot and then opens his arms daring him to get in. Dolph nods his head and slowly gets in, he charges at Dean but as quick as a flash Dean reaches down and pulls a second pipe out from his boot and hits Dolph right in the gut with the pipe as Dolph is running at him. Dolph does a somersault as he gets hit and then screams in pain holding his gut as Dean slowly walks around the ring with the pipe in hand swinging it loosely with his wrist. He waits for Dolph to get up to his knees before hitting him in the shoulder with the pipe as Dolph falls to the turnbuckle holding his arm in pain now, Dean with a sick smirk walks over to him again but before he can do anything Dolph kicks his foot up with a low blow to Dean! Dean drops the pipe and holds his manhood as Dolph dropkicks him and sits on the ground staring at Dean.

Dolph keeps Dean on his back and then slams down with an elbow drop, he gets right back up and does a second elbow drop and when he gets back up he does a quick spin with his arm out before going for a third. But then he sits on his knee's and shakes his head as if it wasn't enough and starts to furiously elbow drop him over and over again as the fans can't help but start chanting/counting the elbows as Dolph hits Dean with twelve straight elbows to the chest. Dean rolls away trying to catch his breath as Dolph confidently struts around the ring and then jumps up leaning against the ropes as if it were a hammock. He begins to shout to the fans about how good he is but what he doesn't notice is Dean Ambrose charging at him from the other side of the ring and as Dolph is caught lying on the turnbuckle Dean starts to kick and punch at a vulnerable Dolph until he grabs him by the legs and chucks him over the top rope and out of the ring. Dolph practically does a backflip and lands face first into the apron and then is out like a light on the ground outside.

Dean searches around the ring looking for his pipe and then spots it outside and grabs it before walking around the other side of the ring where Dolph is. He waits for Dolph to get up and then puts the pipe around Dolph's neck from behind using both hands as he starts choking him with it. Dolph kicks and gasps for air trying to break free, he turns to the steel ring post and then runs at it and drops down causing Dean to hit face first with the steel as Dean stumbles back and falls over the announcers table. Dean is down face first as Dolph lifts his head up by the hair looking to see if he is bleeding but he isn't, Dolph starts to hit him in the head over and over and then picks him up and goes to throw him into the announcers table but Dean stops him in his tracks and then chucks Dolph ribs first to the table. The announcers quickly scatter from the table as Dean pulls Dolph back and then takes the cover off of the table, Dean takes off one of the monitors and throws it to the ground and when he's taking the other one out he has his back turned to the table unplugging the wires but as he's doing so Dolph jumps up and with anger he pulls Dean back and over through the table with a Zig Zag! Both men are down in the wreck that was the announcers table. Dolph crawls over to the barrier and uses it to pull himself to his feet as some fans pat him on the back, after nearly a minute of gaining his composure, Dolph picks Dean up by the hair only to notice he was playing possum! Dean low blows Dolph as Dolph leans against the apron in agony. Dean climbs the steps but Dolph kicks the steps dislodging them, and then he pulls Deans arm into the steps! Dolph quickly kicks the steps back in place trapping Dean.

Dean shouts in pain but when Dolph looks at him he notices Dean has a smile on his face, Dolph continues to kick at the steps putting his arm in worse and worse shape by the minute. Dolph then walks over to the timekeepers area and pushes him off the chair again but this time he takes his chair and then he swings the chair like a baseball bat at Dean's head looking to crush it between the post but Dean ducks and punches Dolph with his free hand knocking him silly. He manages to get his arm out of the steps as you can tell it's in horrible shape now as his arm just flops down with Dean losing feeling in it. Dolph hits Dean with the edge of the chair in the gut and then rolls him into the ring. Dolph tries to hit Dean with the chair as he's on the ground but Dean manages to dodge it at the last second, he then stands on the chair when Dolph tries to pick it up again and then he headbutts him right in the nose just like a couple of weeks ago! Dolph falls back holding his nose afraid of the sight of blood but luckily there is none, Dean is furious as he dives at Dolph attacking his head trying to make him bleed. He starts to bite into Dolph's head as Dolph screams, Dean really showing he will try anything to get Dolph to bleed. Dean stands over Dolph and then takes the protective padding off of the turnbuckle, but as he's doing so Dolph dropkicks him sending him chest first into it. Dolph then heads to the other side with the chair and places it in the turnbuckle.

When Dolph turns around Dean is already back to his feet, they walk to the center of the ring and go nose to nose as the electricity in the crowd goes. They start to talk smack to eachother even though they're exhausted from the hard hitting match they've had, Dolph smacks Dean across the face and Dean replies with a closed first which sends Dolph back. They both start to lay into eachother with punch after punch until Dean gets the upper hand and in a quick turn of events Dean grabs Dolph by the arm and pulls him up with a midnight special! Dolph waves his arms trying to get out of it but it's no luck as Dean drops him right onto his neck. Dolph is down on the mat like a ragdoll as Dean pulls him to the bottom corner turnbuckle, Dean with force drives his knee into the chest of Dolph. And then again, and again! Dean's anger builds as he just starts to do more and more knees to Dolph's chest and head which could easily be a receipt for the twelve elbow drops that he recieved. He keeps going with the knees until he reaches twelve and then steps back and hits number thirteen for good measure, Dolph slumps over holding his chest as Dean steps back and makes his way to the opposite corner. He pulls down his right kneepad and waits for Dolph to get up to his feet.

Dolph staggers to his feet and turns around, Dean runs across the ring at full speed looking to demolish him with a knee trembler but as he reaches his knee up Dolph strikes him down with a superkick first! The fans pop as the shocking move is hit, Dean drops to the ground like a sack of potatoes and Dolph collapses to his stomach after being tired. Both men get to their feet eventually and star to trade hits yet again, Dean then knee's Dolph in the gut and gets over to his first lead pipe that he left in the ring and then swings and knocks Dolph right in the head with the lead pipe! Dolph falls to the ground holding his head and all that's on his head is a mark from the hit but no blood, yet! Dean stands over Dolph and then pulls him to his knees, he holds his hair and raises the lead pipe. The camera zooms in on Dean as he's about to strike Dolph with the pipe, but all of a sudden a hand appears from behind and takes the pipe! It's Sami Callihan!! The fans aren't sure how to react, the man who Dean Ambrose brutalized at November To Remember is back with a vengeance. Dolph crawls over to the turnbuckle and looks on unsure how to react, but he realises he dodged a bullet right away. Sami and Dean stare down face to face.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Tumblr_mfm32bZBig1qhbp56o1_250

Sami can be heard shouting "Let's get Dolph..." a sick smirk comes across the face of Dean as he extends his hand, Sami accepts the handshake. Dean turns around as they both begin to walk to Dolph, but as Dean turns his back on Sami, Sami pulls a fork out of his knee pad!! He grabs Dean by the arm and turns around and then throws him into the chair that was in the turnbuckle, Dean staggers back and then Sami stabs him right in the forehead with the fork! Dean falls to the ground as blood starts to pour from Dean's head profusely. Sami starts to laugh maniacally as the blood pours down Dean's head. He holds up the fork which has blood on the tips and rolls out of the ring and then climbs over the barrier making his own way through the crowd. Dolph stands in the ring in shock as we hear..

[Lillian Garcia] Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner via First Blood.. Dolph Ziggler!

*Dolph's theme starts to hit as the fans boo, Dolph just rolls out of the ring and starts to walk up the ramp almost in shock at how he won his match. He stares back at the ring as Dean leans chest first on the bottom rope facing Dolph as blood drips from his forehead, he has an emotionless look on his face staring at Dolph and this is the last scene we see before we head off to a video package.*

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:59 am

Liked the Dolph/Ambrose write up.
Jolly good stuff.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:30 am

We cut backstage where we see Tara holding an ice pack up against her neck. Her locker room door begins to open and her face lights up until she sees who it is.

{{Matt Striker}}
Hey Tara, you mind answering a few questions?

{{Tara}}
Go Away!

Tara throws the ice pack at Striker, who quickly retreats out of the room as the ice shatters against the door. She angrily pulls out her cell phone and puts it up against her ear, waiting as it rings.

{{Tara}}
Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up... Ughh... Hey baby, it's me.. again... just wanted to know when you're going to get here. Call me back.

She hangs up the phone as we go to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Poor Dean Ambrose, didn't even stand a chance against that fork. But I enjoyed your write up, it had Dolph overselling like he usually does in WWE, Sami be incorporated in the match, can't wait to see where this feud goes. And Jerry, I wonder where your segment with Tara is going. All will be revealed in due time.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:00 am

XWL continues with what is so far a great PPV with Maria ready to begin an interview

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 GQQqc

[{Maria}]
Welcome to this years PPV event X-treme X-mas and a merry Christmas to you all!
Now the man standing to my right for some reason has requested that I interview him so I apologize if i'm not very organised in my questions but it's a little last minute if I must say so myself. So without further ado, I would like to introduce none other than Mr. Cool himself, the apple spitting mayhem maker from the Caribbean, CARLITO!

Carlito walks onto the shot wearing his new merchandise yellow t-shirt, he has a serious look on his face and for the first time looks as though he has a message for everybody and not just another 10 minutes of time to slate the audience.

[{Carlito}]
Thanks for that introduction Maria but you missed out the fact that I'm undefeated here in XWL and i'm the the newest hot topic in this business and i'm on my way to top quicker than anybody else in history. But hey, you did alright. But what I didn't like was the way you've said I forced this upon you. I warned the XWL universe last week that if I wasn't booked on this PPV card I'm going to be here anyway. And here I'am. You don't need to be organised to ask me questions, when i'm in your presence questions should fly into your head and you should have so many that we don't have time to finish them all because everybody wants to know just that much about me. So please, get on with your job and lets start this god damn interview.

Looking slightly confused Maria gets on with the interview.

[{Maria}]
Errrrm, so Carlito, you just said I missed out that your undefeated, so errrrm what does that mean for everyone here at XWL? And errrm, errrrm, how does this stamp your authority on everybody in the locker room?

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Ua9ns

[{Carlito}]
Are you serious? What sort of a question is that. Move over and let me say what needs to be said. I have had 4 matches so far and won each one with ease. What does that tell you? Well if your not as blind as the people here who run this show week in week out it shows you that I have proved my ability and now its time to step me up. A man of my ability does not deserve to be given jobbers every week because what is that going to do for me? And what is it going to do for this company? Well the numbers of viewers will eventually begin to drop, because they will eventually feel how I do right now. And thats growing tired of seeing such a wasted talent down at the bottom of the card, they want to tune in each week to see Carlito challenging for gold. Sorry correction, not challenging, winning gold. Because I don't lose as my record clearly indicates. And you want to know why I don't lose, because I'm the best there is. And MVP will sure find that out soon enough. If you know what I mean.

Carlito gives the mic back to Maria as he gives the camera a wink

[{Maria}]
Well Carlito, I don't know what you mean? So for anybody else who doesn't quite understand please enlighten us?

[{Carlito}]
Enlighten you? Have you finally scurried out of your little cave where humanity is unknown? Have you been in a coma these past few weeks? Or are you just plain stupid? I know which one I'm going with. But for the sake of everyone as dimwitted as you i'll brief over it again. What I mean is MVP has made a huge mistake that is going to cost him. We saw his reaction to his lost bling last week, I had my packet of tissues at the ready to dry his tears. Thats nothing to what I have in mind. I'am going to break MVP in half! And that is a promise. And I don't break promises as I already shown in my short period of arriving here in XWL. I told you that I was the best and I wouldn't be beaten? Was I right. Of course I was. I told you I would rise to the top the fastest anybody has? Am I doing that right now? You bet your ass I'am. So yes MVP. If you can hear this right now I beg you to step into the ring with me next week so I show you who's boss. I'm going to embarrass you so much your going to beg for a ticket on a plane straight back to Japan where you can live the rest of your sad little life in peace and maybe. Just maybe. One day get over the shame that I will bring upon you and your family. I mean c'mon? Who's can deny my promises after what I've done to Epico, Evan Bourne, R-Truth and David Otun..........ga.

Carlito stutters towards the end of his sentence and looks a little shocked to what he see's approaching in the distance.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 0GNam

The camera turns to see who threw Carlito off his game and the person in question is none other than MVP! Carltio’s expresstion goes from shocked to angered as MVP strolls up next to Maria and moves her hand so that the microphone is pointed to his mouth.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Mvpsum7

MVP
You needa fix your face Carlito cause you look like you just saw a ghost. But I’m no Casper, I’m the jaw droppin’, bottle poppin’, modern day mack: M.V.P here in the flesh and here to save the people from this atrocious interview. Now you’re going to have to excuse my dressed down appearance, I know you’re not used to seeing me look the average Joe, and maybe that’s why you looked so shocked. But what had happened was that I had just hopped out of my shower after receiving a VERY sensual massage from this very nice lady inside of my locker room, when someone came by and told me you were nearby being interviewed and so I thought I’d pay my good friend a visit. And believe me when I say that I use the word friend very loosely. So in my mad rush to get here I couldn’t hop into my custom-made suit, but as you can clearly see with your own two eyes I got some new ‘bling’ as you like to call it, to serve as a reminder that I’m better than you, though I will admit that nothing will replace the originals.

MVP grabs the two sparkly chains hanging from around his neck and holds them up in Carltio’s face. A look of disgust appears on Carlito’s face and in that moment there’s probably nothing he would like more than to destroy those pieces of jewelry like he did last week. But for the moment, at least, he restrains himself and allows MVP to continue.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Mvpsum14

MVP
Speaking of my chains, I have to admit that that little stunt you pulled last week caught me off guard, you got under my skin. Last week if I saw you after I found my chains shattered to pieces in that parking lot I would have knocked your teeth down your troat without even taking a second to think about it. But then I did think about it and I realized that that was the reaction you were looking for, wasn’t it Carlito? You wanted me to lower myself down to your level just so you can raise the prestige of your name just a little bit. But that’s not how this works; I’m not going to let a man who is absolutely no threat at all to me dictate how I go about my career. When the new year rolls around and I start wrestling I’m only going for the big names and the champions and unfortunately you’re neither a big name OR a champion, and at the rate you’re going you never will be, which means I won’t be seeing you standing across the ring from me anytime soon, if ever.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Mvpsum1

MVP
And that’s why I’m out here to let you know TO YOUR FACE, that this will be the LAST time that our paths cross in XWL. Well, maybe I’ll see you wheeling your bags out of the arena the week you inevitably get fired, but that’s about that. And isn’t this funny? What better way to end this than with the way I started: interrupting your rating killing moment and giving the people a reason not to flip the channel because that’s how bad you are Carlito, these people paid to be here, they paid to watch this and seeing you makes them regret spending their money. That’s why you don’t have a match tonight, because you’re not worth their money, and you’re not worth XWL’s time and you’re damn sure not worth me wrestling, even though – I mean, let’s be honest here—it’s pretty clear who would win. With me back bigs things poppin’ and little things stoppin’ and that means you’re no longer needed to serve as filler for Redemption. I AM the show, I will become the top dog become the top dog and I’ll laugh in the faces of people like you who think that they can get in my way.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Mvpsum20

MVP
So maybe after tonight you can find another star to latch onto, another high-profile wrestler’s coattails to hitch a ride on because this fight that you want to happen between us will never happen. This little winning streak is the best thing you have going for you, but you know who else had a winning streak? Mason Ryan, and there’s no doubt in my mind that your career will spiral downward faster than his did. What you don’t seem to understand Carlito is that it’s not how many matches you win, but which matches you win. I can miss baskets all game long, but when the time is running down in the fourth quarter the ball ends up in my hands because there is no one in this company who can come through in the clutch like I can. I make big bucks and big buckets and I win big matches because I got ice-water running through my veins and I’ll do whatever it takes to get my way. Now that’s not just ‘cool’ it’s straight BAL--

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Mvpsum21

Suddenly…

Without any warning of what actions would follow the camera pans out so the fans can get a real view on Carlito's emotions at this present time but just as the shot reaches a perfect angle Carlito steams across Maria knocking her to floor where she hits her head hard and could well be out cold. But this seems to be just the start as MVP turns to his left he is caught completely off guard from a huge clothesline from Carlito. He then begins stomping down on a helpless MVP who still seems dazed from the initial clothesline. Stomping away still, Carlito's face is turning a bright red colour with pure rage and he still doesn't look at all content with how he has dealt with MVP

[{Carlito}]
YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!
You see what happens when mess around with me! I don't play games as I've told you before! You think it's acceptable to walk right in and interrupt MY air time AGAIN. Your lucky I gave you that long to talk. Now lets see who will be talking in about 5 minutes time.

Carlito pulls MVP to his feet and drives his groggy body into the wall just behind him. MVP lets out a big groan and swings a right hand at his attacker showing the smallest bit of life. Carlito takes the right hand and returns a vicious DDT onto the concrete floor as a payback. The camera crew still hot on the tail of this backstage outrage from Carlito as he drags a lifeless body by the ankles around the corner of the corridor. The two men now look to be just outside a door labeled 'store room'. Carlito is seen opening it and looking back at MVP on the floor with a sinister grin. He quickly goes into this room and returns within seconds holding a steel chair. Carlito then pulls the chair out and sits on it as MVP can be seen to be making poor attempts to get to his feet and not getting above 2 inches off the ground each time. Blood can also be seen coming from MVP's forehead from the DDT he received earlier.

[{Carlito}]
How do you like this feeling my 'friend', and I use the term friend lightly here haha. How do you feel at this very moment in time? Please care to explain? Oh wait, thats probably right, your probably semi conscious and can't speak your mind so I guess your going to relay on me to do it for you? Ok I guess I can do that, what are friends for 'buddy'. You feel weak, you feel helpless, theres nobody here that can help you right now is there? Because the only person who comes this way is the janitor and if he comes here now he will be lay next to you in the same condition very very quickly. Well you see how your lifeless body is unable to defend it'self from me? Thats just how you would feel if we stepped into the ring. So in a way i'm doing you a favour right now. Because i'm giving you a taster of what it would be like to officially wrestle with me, and now you know that you will soon suffer the same fate as all my other opponents. You won't want to do it will you? So here i'm saving you the embarrassment and then you may have some dignity to actually continue in this business and simply avoid me and you may well have a little bit of fun. But I wouldn't count on it. Because quite frankly i'm enjoying watching you here wriggle around like a helpless little worm. Because I know how you like to talk big about how your better than me with your money and your girls. But lets just have a look one time at the situation. I'm sat here looking over you, shall we say, almost royalty like. Like a king yes. And your here, on all fours? Wait, are you bowing down to me? It sure looks that way, like a servant yes thats right. It doesn't take a genius to work out who's in the better position now does it my good slave. Oh look what we have here. An apple. Do you like apples MVP? Because I can never seem to finish them if i'm true to myself. But noooo thats not it, i'm not finished yet it's rude to eat in the presence of a servant like yourself so let me just solve this little problem quickly.

Carlito stands up and looks over MVP monster like as he folds up the chair and holds it in his left hand and pulls MVP up to his knee's with his right. He then crashes the chair down onto MVP head who almost inevitably looks to be out cold with the blood really gushing out now with a small puddle beginning to form around the doll like body state of MVP. Carlito still doesn't look to be finished when he continues to hit down 3 hard shots with the chair to MVP's lower back area. Carlito then opens the door to the room he found the chair in and puts it back. He leave the door open and drags the lifeless sack of flesh that is MVP to this room and then places him in it and shuts the door behind him. The camera crew are heard mumbling among themselves with some concern for MVP but stop as Carlito picks up a cell phone and begins to speak.

[{Carlito}]
Hello, hey janitor you busy right now? No? Good good, nothing serious it's just I nipped into your room before to borrow a few things as I was cleaning my changing room out and came across something almost unnatural in there. I really think you need to come and see this for yourself as I can't really put into words or describe to you just how bad it looks. No. No. Yeah thats right. I could't explain it to you i'm sorry, no words or sentence could possibly paint the picture of the reality of what is in there. Ok. Your welcome no problem at all. And good luck sorting it out. Bye now.

Carlito has a huge grin on his face as he walks down the corridor and out of the camera shot as though nothing had happened. Almost seconds later the janitor is seen running to his room and opens the door, turns the light on and lets out a womanly screech of a scream. He also heads for the same direction Carlito did although he is running and returns almost immediately with a medic team who run to the aid of MVP. The medics are blocking the view of the camera and there is no room to fit past the doorway so it is hard to completely make out what is happening but a few minutes later MVP is seen pulled out of a stretcher wearing an oxygen mask as they quickly scurry away into the distance as the camera fades out onto the next segment of the PPV

Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Returning from an ad break XWL returns to Todd Grisham in the XWL locker room who is joined by superstar The Miz.

[{Todd Grisham}]
Hey Miz, hows it going? Just thought i'd catch your opinion on not being booked in this months Pay Per View?

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Ppc9X

[{Miz}]
How does it feel?
Are you serious Todd?
I've been treated like crap this past month, I've gone from being a top dog in this company to eating out of the same bowl as Hogan's dog.
I mean come on?
I'm talking to you here Hogan and you too Vickie. Are you seriously treating your top star like this? And I emphasize it when I say like this. Let me just explain what I mean. If you can recall I was your headliner last month at November to Remember with Chris Jericho. Oh yeah here's another thing, Chris Jericho is yet again headlining, and does that seem fair if you saw what he did to me last month! I think your all forgetting how I was cheated out of being the XWL champion. That should be me right now!! But as I was saying. I have been treated like a newbie in this business, I've been tossed aside like I have no input to how this company is run. Your all deluded with this new hype of the unified titles that your forgetting just who is the company. And thats me! THE MIZ! I make XWL what it is today. I'm the one who is the top seller in merchandise. I'm the one that directors ask to headline their movies. I'm the one fans come and pay there money to watch. I'm the reason people all over the world stay up all night just to see THE MIZ! And yet here I stand in my locker room with this pathetic excuse of an interviewer sorting my crap out for next weeks Redemption. ask yourself, is this right? Well I tell you its not! It's not right one bit, I'm the one who headlines pay per views because I'm the one who pushed our ratings through the roof. Hogan. Vickie. I'm telling you now, your making a huge mistake mistreating your top superstars like this.

[{Todd Grisham}]
Well I think we can all understand your anger Miz. I mean going from headliner last month to spectator this month must of hit you hard. But what about your win over Dolph? Surely that has lifted your Christmas spirits because that was a great comeback after being defeated in such a high caliber match with XWL champion Chris Jericho.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 TgTGl

[{Miz}]
My win over Dolph, yes your right. I almost forgot about that then for a split second. But before I go into that let me just point out yet again. Jericho did not beat me. He cheated me. And I know because I to have cheated people in the past. It was in clean view of everyone yet no action has been taken. So while I chilled out on the beach of Miami on my short 2 weeks holiday I thought to myself, you know what Miz, I told myself taking a break won't do you any favours will it. Your just running away from your problems here so you need to get back into action. So what better way to do so than to face Chris Jericho in a re-match. But no. As you all saw that clearly didn't happen. So they gave me Dolph Ziggler, I was told I stood no chance, I was told I would be embarrassed I mean I was even told to stay on holiday because I won't be able to face anybody when I'm embarrassed a second time round. Well I proved you all wrong didn't I. I showed everybody that losing to Jericho was indeed a fluke and I'am still the best and will continue to be. Beating Dolph also showed that I can mix it with the 'big boys' at the top card of this company. Yet no notice was taken was it. Because if any was taken I wouldn't be stood here wasting my time with a punk like you would I Todd.

[{Todd Grimsham}]
I guess not. But seen as you are can I just ask you one last question. I just want to know what you have in store for us all next year in 2013 and your plans, if any that is, on making your way back to the top.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 C7Mj9

[{Miz}]
Making it back to the top? See it's people like you who really piss me off and get right under my skin. Let me ask you a question Todd. What in gods name to you actually do for this business that is of any use to anybody? Wait. Don't even bother answering it because the answer is nothing. You don't do anything accept walk around pushing your little mic in our faces asking your petty questions. You know what, if I have something important to say I don't need you to ask me questions I just go out and say it ok. So give me a break and don't make you stupid little judgements. Make my way back to the top. PLEASE. I'm already at the top and everybody knows it accept people like you! People who judge superstars after one performance, and usually a bad performance at that, and the one performance i'm being judged off wasn't even a bad one! Because again I was cheated!. But with that aside I have an optimistic view of 2013 for the Miz. And i'll tell you why. Because I'm dedicated, I've come from nothing in this business to the biggest star you have ever seen. And next year I plan on continuing to grow and become even bigger and even better. If thats possible of course ha. But my aim, my desire, my future is only as the XWL unified world champion. And its undeniably inevitable that it's not going to be long until that happens. With the ability I possess it's only a matter of time until I'm champ. So let 2013 be the year that you all note down in your little XWL notepads with my face on the front cover that this is my year. The year of the MIZ!. And I won't let these robbing bastards in this company throw me aside to the bottom of the pile because thats not where I belong. So just you wait world. It will be the Miz's face you will see everywhere.
So on that note i'l leave you all.
Have a Merry Merry Christmas.

With a sarcastic smirk on his face the Miz walks away and leaves Todd Grimsham stood alone looking a bit confused.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Backstage, we find the Foxy Floridian herself, standing outside of the bathrooms. Suddenly, the Prime Time Players appear beside her, Titus O'neil holding a microphone in his hand, while Darren Young stands close by.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Normal_Prime_Targets_for_Ryback__-__WWE_Inbox__-_Episode_47_28SD29_mp4_000248414

[Titus O'Neil]
Hey there Foxy. Darren and I are doing a segment for XWL.com and we were hoping you'd be our interviewee.

{Alicia Fox}
Oh, sure, ask away.

[Titus O'Neil]
Alright, well firstly and foremostly, we need to talk about that match with Brie Bella last week. I mean, that was some intense stuff that went on. Any thoughts?

{Alicia Fox}
Any thoughts? Are you serious? Of course I have thoughts on it. I have thoughts about the Bellas cheating time and time again just to pick up a cheap win, and I also have thoughts on Paige interfering and costing me that match. We should have just made it a 3 on 1 handicap match, that's pretty much what it was.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Normal_Prime_Targets_for_Ryback__-__WWE_Inbox__-_Episode_47_28SD29_mp4_000249415

[Titus O'Neil]
Not gonna argue with that, it did seem like you had the world against you. Now, onto that insane catfight after that match!

[Darren Young]
Yeah! What about that Foxy? You looked like you were going to tear each other's heads off!

[Titus O'Neil]
For real, man!

Titus and Darren begin horsing around, pretending to rip each other's heads off, imitating the catfight between Paige and Alicia that took place after Fox's match against Brie Bella, which led to the Special Guest Referee match tonight. Alicia waits for them to stop, impatiently. After a moment, she pushes them off of each other and looks them both in the eye.

{Alicia Fox}
Listen, that little spat that took place last week was nothing. If anything, it was a warm-up at best. Paige may think she got the best of me last week with her immature distractions, but she has another thing coming for her tonight. Vickie or no Vickie, if it comes down to it, I'm not afraid to beat that pasty wench with a chair myself.

[Darren Young]
Dear God, Titus.

[Titus O'Neil]
I know man, I don't feel safe around here anymore.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Normal_Prime_Targets_for_Ryback__-__WWE_Inbox__-_Episode_47_28SD29_mp4_000265365

Fox snaps her fingers in front of their faces, signalling she's still there, and her ears are still fully-functional.

{Alicia Fox}
Don't you have an interview to do?

[Titus O'Neil]
Oh, right.

[Darren Young]
Alright Foxy, how 'bout this one. Why do you think Paige has such an issue with you? It's like your rivalry came out of absolutely nowhere, an took off to more extremes than any of us ever expected.

{Alicia Fox}
Paige claims that I'm this perky little Barbie doll who's afraid she'll mess up her hair, or that she'll break a nail. But she'll soon find out just exactly what i'm capable of, and it's beyond that of any silly little Barbie doll. I'm not sure where she gets off thinking that the Divas today are just prim and proper little play things, but make no mistake that I will come out on top. Not only in this match, but in this entire division. 2013 is the year of the Fox, so you might as well get used to this diva, because soon enough, she'll be your Champion.

[Titus O'Neil]
Now Foxy, how do you "plan" on getting your paws on that title, exactly?

{Alicia Fox}
What kind of question is that?

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Normal_Prime_Targets_for_Ryback__-__WWE_Inbox__-_Episode_47_28SD29_mp4_000247380

Before Fox can finish speaking, a loud thud is heard as a door behind them swings open and a man is seen flying out of the room. A moment passes before another man walks out of the room, revealed to be none other than Dean Ambrose. He stands near the door for a second before he begins removing the tape that was placed on his arm by a doctor, one would guess, after his match with Dolph Ziggler earlier in the evening. Ambrose is heard saying, “I told you to stay out of my business, Sami” as the man is quickly revealed to be Dean's former friend and ally, Sami Callihan, the very same man that forced him to bleed earlier on. Ambrose hasn't taken his focus off of his former friend and slowly raises his right arm towards Sami, making is hand into the shape of a gun. He holds this pose for a moment before metaphorically “shooting” him and runs in his direction and the only thing that is heard is Ambrose's knee colliding with Sami's skull. The camera couldn't pick up Dean actually hitting Sami due to a wall being in the way, but the sound heard is enough. He begins to walk back into the room before stopping in his tracks and turns back around. Sami is shown crawling towards Ambrose, who just looks down towards him with an expressionless face. Sami mouths something to Dean, which causes him to react by taking his trusty lead pipe that was tucked away in his boot and hits him over the head with it. An eerie silence fills the corridor as Ambrose shifts his attention to the Prime Time Players, Alicia Fox, and the cameraman. Titus is heard saying, “We out!” as the Prime Time Players leave Fox and the cameraman to fend for themselves so to say. Ambrose walks past them, paying them no attention, before sitting down near the wall as the camera focuses on him.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 DeQB7

{Dean Ambrose}
I... I should have seen this coming from a mile away, I should have known not to turn my back to anybody. For a guy that has known me for what seems like his entire life, you would think that he would've ran as far as he possibly could have from this arena, but Sami made a mistake he'll live to regret for what remains of his career. You saw first hand what happens to people who cross me, Ziggler, do you want to keep playing this game? Are you sure you want to keep playing Russian Roulette with Dean Ambrose?

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 J2Tiy

{Dean Ambrose}
When I arrived at the building earlier today, I thought I would be tasting your blood, but as fate would have it, I ended up tasting my own. That's nothing new, I've tasted it before. I don't care that I lost tonight, it's how it happened. The record books will show that Dolph Ziggler defeated Dean Ambrose, but what it won't show is that I was screwed by Sami Callihan. You will try your best to twist this and make yourself seem superior to me but the fact is, you're not, you never will be. Sami paid for his sins tonight and soon, you shall pay for yours, Ziggler.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 SaU4B

{Dean Ambrose}
You may have won the battle, but I will win the war. I will give you credit where it's due, however, you lasted far longer than I expected you to. You went to hell and back and you're still standing, barely, but standing nonetheless. You must be thanking God himself right now because you went to war with Dean Ambrose and you survived. I underestimated you, Ziggler, trust me, that won't happen again.

Ambrose begins to slowly rise to his feet before looking at the camera.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 LrXFM

{Dean Ambrose}
I will get my rematch, and when I do, I'll make sure that I will end your career, that is a guarantee. Enjoy your career while you still have it, because you never know when I will decide to take it from you. This isn't over Ziggler, not by a long shot.

Ambrose walks out of view as the camera pans to Fox, who is still not sure what she just witness. The camera stays on her for a few more moments before the video fades to black.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Normal_Prime_Targets_for_Ryback__-__WWE_Inbox__-_Episode_47_28SD29_mp4_000236736

Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:02 pm

*Dolph Ziggler is shown backstage shortly after Dean Ambroses' brutal attack on the man who cost him his match, Sami Callihan. Dolph is seen standing alongside the briefcase he had with Vickie Guerrero before the match and he has a worried look on his face.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 N0XMy

[Interviewer] Dolph, we, uhm.. Just saw the gruesome attack on Sami Callihan at the hands of Dean Ambrose. How do you feel after the match? And why do you have that briefcase again?

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 BiCyF

[Dolph Ziggler] Shut up. I'll just get one thing clear, tonight was supposed to be my night. Dean said it himself, it's down in the record books for good. Look back at X-Treme X-Mas on any day of the week and you'll see that Dolph Ziggler defeated Dean Ambrose in a First Blood match, and not just a First Blood match. I beat him at his own game. I beat him in a brawl, a street fight, a match where anything goes and he LOST! The tough guy from the streets who fought for his life was bested by the actual wrestler with a rock hard body, sucks for him doesn't it? And to be quite honest I don't care about Sami Callihan in the slightest, he took up the challenge for my bounty and he failed miserably when he let Dean get his hands on him after the match. All this means is the opportunity is still there, and that's right, this bounty counts for any superstar who wants to accept it!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 INydq

[Dolph Ziggler] Inside this wonderful briefcase is $250,000. A quarter of a million dollars and more money than Dean Ambrose will make in a lifetime, funny right? I have set an open bounty on the head of Dean Ambrose. Whoever is the person to take him out for good in this company will be awarded with this briefcase, not too shabby. Sami took it upon himself to try and earn that money, I was set to give him that briefcase because he did a pretty damn fine job at carving up Dean's forehead like a christmas turkey. But, well, Mr. Callihan is laid up in some hospital bed with a dent in his head from a lead pipe from that street thug. And the thing is, I don't want that to be me laid up in a hospital bed at the hands of an attack from Dean because he's bitter about losing to me. Which is why I've set this open bounty to any other superstar... or diva I guess.. hell, it doesn't even have to be a contracted superstar! I'm just making sure that Ambrose is taken out before he can put his hands on me again because I am finished.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 2lj7q

[Dolph Ziggler] You're not going to get your rematch that you oh so dearly want because I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else, I've already beaten you! And this briefcase is my way of keeping that distance between us, you can try and end my career all you want but let's face it the greed of other superstars clamoring for the money in this briefcase will get you first. Think of this as a welcome home, because you used to fight on the streets right? Everyone was an enemy? Think of it being the same now except you have a huge target on your back with a prize of $250,000 everywhere you go.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 PLlTw

[Dolph Ziggler] Underestimating me was your biggest mistake, Dean.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 0d4Gl

[Dolph Ziggler] And now it's gonna cost you. SHOW...

*Dolph pats the briefcase and shouts.*

[Dolph Ziggler] OFF!

*Dolph walks off the scene with a confident smirk as we head out to a video package for the XWL Divas.*

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:16 pm

I enjoyed the Carlito/MVP segment, you're improving fast Carlito and Krzy, show XWL what the hood is like, the don't know the struggle.XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 4077397670

Also, good Miz segment, great to see that you were keeping up with Miz before you got him.

Sammi, XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Tumblr_lekle1kgkE1qzh0wto1_250, but seriously, I liked your Alicia segment, you always a do a great job with Alicia. I liked how that segment was different that it didn't end with have a Foxy holiday, but with Dean Ambrose. Great segment guys.

Also that Dolph segment XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 272528, wondering which superstar or even diva is going to try and claim that bounty, XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 2211252749
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Stay✔ wrote:
wondering which superstar or even diva is going to try and claim that bounty, XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 2211252749

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:07 pm

*X-treme X-mas returns from a video package highlighting the events that have transpired thus far before being taken backstage, where the self proclaimed Anti-Diva, Paige, is shown sitting on a staircase located somewhere in the arena.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 HGWzE

{Paige}
Tick tock, little barbie doll, tick tock. Tonight, I will prove that your victory over me two weeks ago was nothing but a fluke. Tonight, I will prove that I am superior to you in every way imaginable, while you were reading fashion magazines when you were younger, before you even thought about becoming a diva, I was training, getting better and perfecting my craft in the ring. While you were busy worrying about blemishes on your pretty little face, I had to feel the pain my body took when I fell onto the mat repeatedly. There's no question that you and I are two completely people with different backgrounds and personalities on opposite ends of the spectrum. You are a diva, I am not.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 TvDff

{Paige}
While you are busy thinking about what you plan on doing next year, which everybody knows is winning that stupid butterfly known as the Divas Championship, I'll be busy out wrestling you and putting you to shame. Who knows, even though it's against what I believe in, I might decide to chase after the Divas Championship just to see your reaction when I win it before you. Then maybe you'll stop living in your fantasy world and come to the realization that you will never win that championship as long as I'm around.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 VME88

{Paige}
Maybe you'll look in a mirror and see why I don't like you. You and every other woman on the roster who calls themselves a diva. After I'm done with you, Fox, I'll move on to the next diva, then the one after that and the one after that, until there are no other divas left to disgrace this division.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 ZFhp1

*With that said, Paige stares off into the distance as the video fades to a hype package for XWL's most must see superstar, The Miz.*

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:53 pm

As X-Treme X-Mas returns the lights go dim as a voice is heard over the PA System.

{{???}}
I'm not perfect. I don't claim to be perfect. I don't want to be perfect... I'm damaged... And that's what's going to make me so dangerous tonight, because I know that I can survive...

The crowd gives a pop as the face of Jeff Hardy appears on the tron.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Jeff-hardy-tna

{{Jeff Hardy}}
Ezequiel Jackson.. I'm going to go through the most Extreme measure tonight to make sure that this United States Title resting on my shoulder stays where it belongs. You claim to have cared about the X-Treme Title yet the true culprit of the title's demise is the same person that looks you in the mirror every morning..

A buzz is heard from the crowd.

{{Jeff Hardy}}
Week after week "The Saviors of Society" came out here and preached about how they needed to save the X-Treme Title from the mediocracy that the past champions brought to the title. Well hate to break it to you Zeke, but they meant you. You were the sole reason for the formation of the Saviors of Society, and you were the one who lost to John Morrison and let the X-Treme Title get in the hands of the Saviors of Society in the first place!.. I did what you couldn't by defeating Damien Sandow, and I plan on doing what you couldn't by elevating this Title to the most extreme heights. And I'm not going to do it for myself, you see unlike you I don't claim to be the "Personification of Domination", I don't claim to be any better than anyone else. I just know that I will do anything for these people, for my fellow creatures of the night and extremists alike, I will climb higher, fight harder, and put my body on the line just to give them something worth cheering for. And when I say I'll do anything for these people, that includes stopping you from turning a title that could be used to give these people what they want into a title worth getting destroyed! And what better way of doing it then by defeating you in an Extreme Rules Match on the most X-Treme Pay Per Views of all!!

The crowd begins to chant "Hardy" as The Charismatic Enigma continues.

{{Jeff Hardy}}
You may be taller than me Big Zeke, but you're going to have to look up to see me coming tonight. Ladders, tables, chairs, the higher I climb the more they cheer, and tonight they will be going wild. It's time to get X-Treme Zeke, and you're going up against the Extreme Enigma!!!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Stay✔ wrote:
Sammi, XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Tumblr_lekle1kgkE1qzh0wto1_250, but seriously, I liked your Alicia segment, you always a do a great job with Alicia. I liked how that segment was different that it didn't end with have a Foxy holiday, but with Dean Ambrose. Great segment guys.

Stay, XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 4092507j, but seriously, thanks for the comment.<3

Legal and I are very appreciative, and we're glad you liked it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:01 pm

We come back to X-Treme X-Mas as the video package for Mankind is played to fans at home and over the titantron to fans live in attendance.

The video ends and complete darkness overtakes the arena. Three ominous and VERY familiar before the above theme and titantron play, sending the crowd into a COMPLETE FRENZY, nearly blowing the roof off of the arena as the crowd waits in anticipation for The Undertaker's arrival. Smoke begins to fill the stage and after 5-10 minutes, The Undertaker appears from behind the curtain as the crowd goes nuts for The Deadman! Undertaker keeps a stone-cold gaze on his face as he looks towards his "yard", the XWL ring.

[Jim Ross]
My god, King! It's The Phenom! The Undertaker is here in Los Angeles!

[Jerry Lawler]
The Deadman is at X-Treme X-Mas! He's one of the last people I expected to see here tonight!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 SkI54

'Taker slowly walks down the ramp, stopping on the steel steps to the ring, before lifting his arms up and rolling his eyes into the back of his head, sending bolts of lightning onto the stage as the crowd cheers. The Phenom stands in his yard, his microphone in hand.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 7clsX

[The Undertaker]
Before you stands a legendary force of darkness. Before you stands...a legendary evil, a truly big evil. I am that legendary force of darkness, and that legendary evil. I am The Phenom...I am The Undertaker. I realize that it has been a very, very long time since I protected my yard with an cold, iron grip around the throat of my competition. Others have claimed it's their yard. I say they just rented it, and the time to pay that rent has come. These men are summoned to pay for their sins, through whatever course of action I intend to take. Whether I send them to the hottest, most fiery pits of hell...or to an emergency room.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 ELnwB

[The Undertaker]
And fans such as yourselves are no better. You adulate shells of men such as Ted DiBiase...Triple H...The Rock...men who cannot bring themselves to step into a ring again with men such as I. Men who seek fame, fortune, and recognition, and sure, they received it, but they strayed away from the challenge of The Deadman to get there. Ted DiBiase, I will admit, put up a larger fight than I ever expected...but Ted, our war will never be over. You will always be just another punk kid in the eyes of The Phenom, and I will eventually want my rematch, whether you have a contract or not. Your soul will belong to me. Triple H...the current World Heavyweight Champion...but a fluke and a fraud of one at that. A man who feels that he is truly the baddest man to step in this ring...he is not. The baddest man, the most evil force to ever step in this ring is the one who's in it right now, myself. The Rock, who was a mere puppet on the strings of the ever-so-almighty Vincent Kennedy McMahon and now claims he's on his own for the benefit of his "people". Tell me Rock, how many of those "people" did you lose when you played lackey to Vince? Because the people you permanently lost were certainly wiser than those who came crawling back claiming you were once again their "champion". You're a foolish mortal, Rock, a very..foolish...mortal.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 FogLX

[The Undertaker]
If you choose to step inside my yard, you better bring your balls, you better bring a good fight, and you better be able to withstand a hellacious beating. Because if you bring a good fight, and are able to take punishment...you could possibly earn my respect...but if you don't...don't consider yourself so lucky. You better be ready to fight for your soul in my yard, because if you don't, prepare yourself. Prepare to...

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 CLQyb

[The Undertaker]
Rest...In...PEACE.

[Jim Ross]
Well, certainly some bone-chilling words from The Deadman there. Who would be foolish enough to stand in his way?

[Michael Cole]
Just that, JR, fools. The Undertaker is one of the most dominant forces to ever wrestle, who can stop him?

As the commentators finish talking, we go into a video package for the man who's now out for revenge on both Dolph Ziggler and his former partner Sami Callhan, the psychotic man known as Dean Ambrose.

Gong. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Buried my own promo, smh. Gonna repost it here so people can see it on this page, because I'm conceited like that.

Zack wrote:

We come back to X-Treme X-Mas as the video package for Mankind is played to fans at home and over the titantron to fans live in attendance.

The video ends and complete darkness overtakes the arena. Three ominous and VERY familiar before the above theme and titantron play, sending the crowd into a COMPLETE FRENZY, nearly blowing the roof off of the arena as the crowd waits in anticipation for The Undertaker's arrival. Smoke begins to fill the stage and after 5-10 minutes, The Undertaker appears from behind the curtain as the crowd goes nuts for The Deadman! Undertaker keeps a stone-cold gaze on his face as he looks towards his "yard", the XWL ring.

[Jim Ross]
My god, King! It's The Phenom! The Undertaker is here in Los Angeles!

[Jerry Lawler]
The Deadman is at X-Treme X-Mas! He's one of the last people I expected to see here tonight!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 SkI54

'Taker slowly walks down the ramp, stopping on the steel steps to the ring, before lifting his arms up and rolling his eyes into the back of his head, sending bolts of lightning onto the stage as the crowd cheers. The Phenom stands in his yard, his microphone in hand.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 7clsX

[The Undertaker]
Before you stands a legendary force of darkness. Before you stands...a legendary evil, a truly big evil. I am that legendary force of darkness, and that legendary evil. I am The Phenom...I am The Undertaker. I realize that it has been a very, very long time since I protected my yard with an cold, iron grip around the throat of my competition. Others have claimed it's their yard. I say they just rented it, and the time to pay that rent has come. These men are summoned to pay for their sins, through whatever course of action I intend to take. Whether I send them to the hottest, most fiery pits of hell...or to an emergency room.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 ELnwB

[The Undertaker]
And fans such as yourselves are no better. You adulate shells of men such as Ted DiBiase...Triple H...The Rock...men who cannot bring themselves to step into a ring again with men such as I. Men who seek fame, fortune, and recognition, and sure, they received it, but they strayed away from the challenge of The Deadman to get there. Ted DiBiase, I will admit, put up a larger fight than I ever expected...but Ted, our war will never be over. You will always be just another punk kid in the eyes of The Phenom, and I will eventually want my rematch, whether you have a contract or not. Your soul will belong to me. Triple H...the current World Heavyweight Champion...but a fluke and a fraud of one at that. A man who feels that he is truly the baddest man to step in this ring...he is not. The baddest man, the most evil force to ever step in this ring is the one who's in it right now, myself. The Rock, who was a mere puppet on the strings of the ever-so-almighty Vincent Kennedy McMahon and now claims he's on his own for the benefit of his "people". Tell me Rock, how many of those "people" did you lose when you played lackey to Vince? Because the people you permanently lost were certainly wiser than those who came crawling back claiming you were once again their "champion". You're a foolish mortal, Rock, a very..foolish...mortal.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 FogLX

[The Undertaker]
If you choose to step inside my yard, you better bring your balls, you better bring a good fight, and you better be able to withstand a hellacious beating. Because if you bring a good fight, and are able to take punishment...you could possibly earn my respect...but if you don't...don't consider yourself so lucky. You better be ready to fight for your soul in my yard, because if you don't, prepare yourself. Prepare to...

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 CLQyb

[The Undertaker]
Rest...In...PEACE.

[Jim Ross]
Well, certainly some bone-chilling words from The Deadman there. Who would be foolish enough to stand in his way?

[Michael Cole]
Just that, JR, fools. The Undertaker is one of the most dominant forces to ever wrestle, who can stop him?

As the commentators finish talking, we go into a video package for the man who's now out for revenge on both Dolph Ziggler and his former partner Sami Callhan, the psychotic man known as Dean Ambrose.

As the Dean Ambrose package fades out, we cut to outside the arena where a confrontation looks to be taking place. As the cameras cut to the cause of the ruckus, it reveals the ousted Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Normal_056

[Security Guard]
Sir, we need you to calm down.

[Tyler Reks]
Do not tell me to calm down! We want to speak to Hulk, and we want to speak to him right now!

[Security Guard]
I'm afraid we can't do that, sir. Mr. Hogan asked us to get you off the property, we're not afraid to take you to the county jail for trespassing. Please cooperate with us.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Normal_056

[Curt Hawkins]
Okay, okay. Let me get this straight! We somehow got backstage, got the chance to come out on the stage and spoke to our fans in the XWL Universe, before Hulk decided, "LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHER, THROW THOSE TWO OUT JACK OR YOU'RE FIRED!" Hahahaha, you can always expect some bulls-bleep-t politicking from The Hulkster. No wonder TNA and WCW went down the toilets. Fine, we'll go...but let me say one thing.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Normal_008

[Curt Hawkins]
Hey Hulkster, what'cha gonna do...when Hawkinsmania...runs wild on Breakdown? What are you going to do, when you can't stop us from getting what we want, and letting the XWL Universe know how much of a selfish bastard you are? Tell us, Hulk. TELL US!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Normal_062

With that, the security force pushes Hawkins and Reks backwards towards the exit of the arena parking lot as we go to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:18 pm

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 SbJMO

|
|
|

[Justin Roberts]
The following is a Special Guest Referee match, set for one fall! Already in the ring, she is the General Manager of Redemption, and tonight's Special Guest Referee, Vickie, Guerrero!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 RmPen

*The camera pans to an unenthusiastic Vickie Guerrero, decked out from head-to-toe in standard ref attire. The crowd in no way holds back their opinion of Vickie, giving her all of the disapproval one can think possible.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 OicqM

*As the "Party" begins, Alicia Fox's purple minitron and lights consume the arena, as the crowd begins to show their support for their favorite Fiery-Haired Fashionista.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 JpKeA

*The Foxy Floridian struts out onto the stage, topped in her usual faux fur headgear. Alicia dips down as her hands stride up her legs, one resting on her hip as she blows a confident kiss towards the fans.*

[Justin Roberts]
Introducing first, from Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, Alicia, Fox!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 KFbnM

*Fox begins her journey down the ramp, arms stretched out as far as they could on each side of her (If only they were her legs, perhaps she could've reached both sides of the barricades from the center of the ramp).*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 72z35

*Alicia swings over next to the barricades to her right, touching a few hands of the fans who were supporting her. All smiles, as usual, Foxy finishes off the ramp as she raises her hands high into the air, grooving with the "Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Party." Up next is the ring apron. Alicia grabs the middle rope from outside of the ring, taking one big leap as he legs propel her atop the apron. She quickly swoops through the bottom ropes, coming out the other side with her foxy headgear in hand.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 XWZnf

*Fox excitingly climbs the corner turnbuckle, as she takes a moment to swing her hood around above her head as the crowd gave her a most positive reaction. After a little more partying, Alicia jumps down off of the turnbuckle, gently tossing her furry headgear outside of the ring.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 U9m7x

*Paige's theme hits the speakers, receiving mixed reactions from the live audience in attendance, mostly negative. The camera quickly pans to Fox, who hasn't taken her eyes off the entrance ramp, awaiting her opponent tonight.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 EvxWH

*She walks out behind the curtain and out onto the stage, looking towards the ring at Fox. Paige is shown motioning to Fox and mouthing something the camera can't pick up before beginning her descent down the entrance ramp.*

[Justin Roberts]
And her opponent, from Norwich, England, she is the self-professed "Anti-Diva," Paige!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 DbSDS

*About halfway down the ramp, Paige stops when she notices an Anti-Diva sign being held in the front row. She looks at it with a slightly confused face before continuing to walk down the ramp.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 8X5Lw

*She makes it to the ringside area before beginning to scale the ring steps as she begins to take off her signature jacket. She stands on the apron for a moment, looking into the ring at Fox, who motions for her to enter. Paige smirks as she tosses the jacket onto the ring steps before entering the ring and lets out a loud yell, possibly signaling that she's ready for battle. Paige stands on opposite ends of the ring, eagerly awaiting the start of this match.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 SI5PA

*Alicia teases Paige before the match, obviously enjoying herself as Paige stares her down. The perfect comparison of complete opposites.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 NbYul

*Vickie calls for the bell and this match is now officially underway. Both Fox and Paige circle around one another for a few moments before lunging at each other and locking up. There is no clear winner as neither woman wants to give the other the advantage, forcing Vickie to insert herself between them both, breaking the hold. She can be heard shouting at the two women in the ring before motioning for them to continue.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Mzqtj

*They lock up again, this time there is a clear winner as Paige forces Fox to the corner. Not being one to go down without a fight, Fox pushes Paige off of her and drops her to the mat with a modified arm drag, then mounts the Anti-Diva. Paige gets herself out of a pinning predicament and makes it back to her feet before returning the favor and hitting a modified arm drag of her own. They both make it to their feet and lock eyes for a second.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 MjW9l

*They circle one another yet again, this time the camera zooms in on Fox, who has some words for Paige that the camera can't pick up. By the expression Fox makes before the view changes back to the hard camera, it seems that the Foxy Diva is through playing games. They lock up for the third time and Fox quickly gains control by slipping behind Paige with her arms firmly wrapped around her waist. Paige tries to break free but can't, or so it seemed. She delivers a few elbows to Fox's exposed face before slipping behind her.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 PXBnD

*Paige then quickly rolls Fox up and Vickie takes her time dropping to a knee to make a count but by the time she gets into position, Fox as already kicked out, infuriating Paige. Before she can give Vickie a piece of her mind, Fox rolls Paige up, the same way she won their last encounter, but again, Vickie takes her time to get to her knees and by the time she does, Paige has already gotten her shoulder up off the mat. Almost as if the roles were reversed, it is now Fox who's annoyed with the special guest referee. Vickie is clearly showing no signs of favoritism in this match, if anything, she could care less who wins.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Fb6vB

*Before Fox can mouth off to Vickie, Paige spins her around and sets her up for what looks like a DDT attempt. But instead, Paige spins Fox again and instead goes for a backslide pinfall attempt. Again, Vickie slowly makes it down to the mat but by the time she gets there, it's too late.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 XmKVO

*Using her quick thinking, Paige quickly rolls up Fox with a Small Package before Vickie can make it to her feet, forcing her to make the cover. 1... 2... Kickout! Fox manages to get her shoulder up before the three count.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 ABPRt

*Fox tries to crawl away to the ropes but Paige is one step ahead and rolls her up again while Vickie is still in position to make the count. 1... 2... Kickout! Fox manages to get herself out of a pinning predicament yet again. Paige lets out a yell as Fox backs up into the corner and raises herself up to her feet.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 JKL6u

*Paige begins walking towards Fox, who shouts out “Timeout!” before motioning to Vickie to call a timeout. Paige is a bit confused by this as she looks at Vickie, who is also confused. Fox then walks up to Paige and slaps her across her face with a stinging slap that is heard up to the cheap seats. Paige holds her cheek for a moment before returning the favor with a slap of her own, which sounds a bit louder than Fox's. Paige then begins to land swift forearm shots to Fox, knocking her onto the ropes.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 G8cLy

*Paige grabs Fox's arm and slings her into the ropes on the opposite side, attempting what looks to be like a back body drop. Unfortunately for Paige, she ducks down a second too early, allowing Fox to grab her by her hair and toss her to the adjacent rope. Paige rebound off said ropes before getting taken off her feet with a hard Tilt A Whirl Backbreaker, courtesy of Fox. Paige remains on her knee for a moment before being slammed onto the mat and follows up with a pinfall attempt. Paige stays down long enough for Vickie to get to her knees and make the count. 1... 2... Kickout! Paige gets her shoulder off the mat with a split second to spare. Fox can't believe that it didn't get her the win. She argues with Vickie for a moment before turning her attention back to her opponent.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 OvvTy

*Using this brief moment to regain her composure and make it to her feet, Paige catches Fox as she turns around and attempts to hit a scoop slam, but can't as she is still feeling the effects of the Tilt A Whirl Backbreaker that was delivered to her moments ago. Fox begins to hit Paige's lower back with a series of forearm shots, each one harder than the last.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 HWwTh

*Fox then picks up Paige and wraps her arms around the Anti-Divas waist before lifting her up and slamming her down with a Northern Lights Suplex. Fox follows up with a flawless bridge as Vickie is forced to make the count. 1... 2... Kickout! For the second time in a row, Paige avoids falling to defeat to the Fox yet again. Fox argues with Vickie, stating that it was a three count. Vickie mocks Fox's voice, annoying the Foxy Diva. Just when it seemed that Fox was gonna strike Vickie, Paige grabs her arm and spins her around before hitting a forearm strike. She goes for a second one but Fox manages to block it and delivers a forearm of her own. She then kicks Paige in the gut and takes a step back, attempting one of her finishing maneuvers, the Scissor Kick. Paige avoids it with ease and attempts to hit one of her finishing maneuvers, the Paige Turner. Fox spins out of it and trips Paige, before hitting the Fox Drop seemingly out of nowhere. Fox goes for the cover. 1... 2... Thre... No! Paige manages to get her foot on the bottom rope, stopping the count and ultimately forcing the match to continue. Fox's expression says it all, a mixture of shock, anger, and disbelieve. She looks at Vickie, motioning if it was a three count. Vickie shakes her head as Fox makes it back to her feet and kicks Paige's foot off the rope.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 QhxAh

*Fox tries to drag Paige to the center of the ring to no avail. Paige manages to break Fox's grip, kicking her into the turnbuckle behind her. Fox walks towards Paige to attempt what she had in mind again but this time, she gets thrown over Paige. Fortunately for her, she manages to shift her weight in midair and land on her feet. Little did she know that Paige had also made it to her feet using a kip up and hits Fox with a few forearm shots when she turns around. Paige tries to throw Fox at the ropes but she reverses it and Paige is the one thrown instead. She ricochets off said ropes and ducks a clothesline from Fox before rebounding off the opposite ropes and levels Fox with a clothesline. Paige runs to the ropes again as Fox quickly makes it back to her feet, only to be dropped down with a shoulder block. Paige lets out another yell as she begins stalking the Foxy Diva. The second Fox makes it to her feet, she is lifted up by Paige for one of her many finishing maneuvers, RamPaige. Before he can hit it, Fox manages to escape and kicks Paige in the gut before attempting to throw her into the turnbuckle. Paige reverses it and almost as if Fox had it planned, she hops onto the second rope and jumps backwards, drilling her elbow into Paige's jaw, knocking down the Anti-Diva. Paige slowly rises to her feet, only to be dropped down with a dropkick. She rises up again and gets dropped down by a second one.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 RMQCU

*She tries to get up again but Fox is just too fast and positions herself above Paige, attempting to raise her up to her feet using her hair. Paige uses Fox's momentum against her and rolls her up with a small package. Instead of going for the pin, however, Paige rolls through it and makes it to her feet with Fox setup in perfect position for RamPaige. Paige quickly hits it and slowly positions herself for the cover. 1... 2... Thre. NO! Fox grabs the bottom rope just in the nick of time, breaking the count. Both Fox and Paige have hit their finishing moves but the other refuses to stay down for the three count, one can only wonder what is running through their minds. Paige grabs Fox by her hair and throws her out of the ring, if she can't win by pinfall, perhaps she can win via countout. She exits the ring and begins unloading forearm after forearm to Fox's lower back as Vickie begins the count.*

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 ZBxKq

*A few moments pass and the count is now at three. The stress of this match can be seen taking a toll on Vickie's face as she takes a deep breath to try and relieve herself. Paige yells out again before picking up Fox and ramming her back first into the barricade. The count is now at five and Paige begins to scale the apron to enter the ring, but Fox has other plans as she grabs her by the waist, throwing her back first into the barricade. Now at seven, Fox tries to reenter the ring but Paige is having none of it. She grabs Fox and drops her off the apron as the two begin exchanging forearms. The count is now at nine, and Fox clearly was the victor of that brief exchange. She tries to enter the ring again but is pushed into the ring apron before falling to the floor. Paige tries to slide into the ring but unfortunately for her, Vickie makes the ten count before she could, ending the match in a double countout. Vickie leaves the ring, laughing at the top of her lungs, as the match is finally over but there is no clear winner. Fox and Paige share a glance and just when it seemed the chaos would end, a catfight breaks out. Before they can inflict any more pain on each other, they are quickly separated by ringside personnel as X-treme X-mas fades to a video package for XWL's next Pay-Per-View, Over The Limit.*

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Great Alicia/Paige write up, liked the use of gifs, didn't have to picture this all in my head. Glad to see that the feud doesn't just end here.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:37 am

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 VMGPQ

[Vince]: Last month at November to Remember you all seen one of the lowest points in my career and in my life. I left this very ring embarrassed and humiliated and despite everything that I have done, said in my life, for the past month every single person has been behind me and for that I have to thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I honestly mean that, thank you all. Last month after CM Punk hum…

Punk’s theme blasts through the arena speakers and all of the confidence seems to slowly drain out of Vince McMahon’s face as he sees CM Punk, once again walking out to the ring to confront him. Punk looks like he isn’t in the best of moods and wastes very little time, as he heads straight down to the ring with a microphone in hand, he climbs into the ring and goes face to face with Vince before giving him a little wave.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 DQbmu

[[Punk]]:: Speak of the Devil and he shall appear. I’ve taken you for many things in the past Vince, a liar, a bully but not once has fool come to mind. I gave you many warnings to walk away, I gave you a chance to bypass any possible pain you can endure with a deal and hear you are, spitting in my face by appearing on this show. I don’t say this many times but I’m at a bit of a loss here, I don’t quite know what to do about this situation we find ourselves in. On one hand I could slap the taste out of your mouth and give you the well deserved beating of a life time or I could give you another chance to right your wrong, but I don’t think you will learn your lesson if I do that, you will think you can just walk all over me again.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 5S7AX

[[Punk]]:: Why don’t you people ever learn? Dwayne didn’t learn his lesson and I beat him within an inch of his life, the management of this company didn’t take me seriously and I took this place by storm and became the World Heavyweight Champion. Time after time you all make mistakes, so I ask why couldn’t you just stay away? This business is such a nicer place without the name Vince McMahon and his brand of Sports Entertainment tarnishing it. Hell, while you were away I even took it upon myself to take a well deserved break but I just had an inkling that you would try and turn up here tonight and look what stands before me in the flesh, Vince McMahon himself, with his tail from out between his legs.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 LsBMg

[[Punk]]:: But with every word that comes out of my mouth, with every sentence that rings through your ears you’re wishing you kept that tail tucked safely between your legs aren’t you Vince. As I look you dead in the eyes right now you’re realising that you made a mistake by coming here tonight and you’re just wishing that you could take your decision back but I’m going to go ahead and state the obvious and tell you it’s a little late for that. You made your decision, you acted upon it and now you’re going to have to live with the consequences. Countless things are running through your mind right now aren’t they? What will those consequences be? There are many things I could chose from, there is of course one of my favourites and that is running you down verbally and making you feel as big as you make everyone else feel. I could do what every bone in my body is itching to do and knock your teeth down your throat or I could, as you like to put it make you suffer another “humiliating” ordeal.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 VR3rk

[[Punk]]:: You’ve got to be kidding me. What happened last month was not humiliating Vince, that is not even scratching the surface. What you and your boy toy did to me night after night, week after week and month after month was humiliating. You degraded me with ever chance you could get and you took each and every single one of them, while I stood there and forced myself to continue so I could keep doing what I loved, to keep myself where I had fought and clawed to get to. What happened to you was not humiliating, what happened to you was being let off easy, what happened to you was a free pass and even then you cowered in a corner and hid away from sight for a month and now you thank these people for giving you the courage to come back. Trust me from experience, it won’t last. I could come here next week and start being the nice guy and every single person in this arena will forget about the little traumatic experience that Vince McMahon had to go through.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Rs1R8

[[Punk]]:: But I can see where this is going, I’ve been down this road before with Dwayne and all it is going to be is you and I going tooth and nail for months on end and I personally don’t have the patience for that anymore. I want this to end and I can only see one way for that to happen, so I have made my decision for what I’m going to do, truth is I had made up my mind before I came out here to confront you. I want you to put yourself at rest because I’m not going to beat you into a bloody pulp, despite that being my first instinct every time I see your face. I’m not even going to force you into exile, so you may breathe easy. All I want you to do Vince, is say two little words for me.
XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 ADkSA

[Vince]: Two little words?

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 2Ey64

[[Punk]]:: That is all I want.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Q7Pj6

[Vince]: Alright, fine. Have it your way Punk. You know, I don’t regret a damn second of what I put you through, if I had the choice I would do it all over again because nothing has brought me more joy in the past few years than seeing the pain on your face as Brock Lesnar broke you in half or the look on your face when you threw away all of your Championship dreams and realised that The Rock and Vince McMahon were one powerful force. But if that’s all you need to put this petty feud to an end then I’m sorry. Do you hear that, Punk? I’m going against my better judgement and against everything I know, but I, Vincent Kennedy McMahon apologise to you: CM Punk. So I’m sorry, are you happy now?

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 JMsLL

[[Punk]]:: ….Wow, I’m sure that was hard for you Vince and I really do appreciate the heart warming speech that you added. For you to say “I’m sorry” to someone is no easy task for you, seeing as how your heart is black and you’ve never truly felt sorrow but you’re going to hate me when I say this but those were not the two little words that I had in mind… In fact, the two words that I have in mind is something that you say on a regular basis, it’s a phrase that gets your heart beating and your blood pumping faster and I think you know the exact words I am referring to.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 EI9X7

[Vince]: You want me to…

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 V7N7n

[[Punk]]:: That’s right… I want to see how this company survives without CM Punk leading the charge, I want to see how this draught we’re having ends without somebody like me to keep things entertaining around here and setting the standard because I know full well this company will die out as soon as I walk through those doors because I am the Best in the World and I am what keeps on fuelling this company in times like these, but the painful truth is I am sick and tired of saving something that just wants to die, so say it Vince.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 UAOHL

[Vince]: Oh, I get it. You think I will fall for this little trick Punk? You want me to fire you so you can go away to some other company, right? Do I look naïve to you? I have been in this business a lot longer than you have and I…

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 GaCit
[[Punk]]:: I don’t care what you think I’m going to do, I don’t care whether you think I am bluffing or not all I want is for you to say those two sweet little words. Come on, you say it to the lower cards guys every week and now I want you to pick on somebody like me. So say it!

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 MWr4S

[Vince]: Play this game all you want Punk, but I will not say those words.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Cfstb

[[Punk]]:: SAY IT!

Vince’s reluctance is getting to Punk as he can be seen clearly getting frustrated, he starts to breathe heavily and look around the arena frantically, trying to find some form of idea until he quickly turns back to Vince and slams a slap into the side of Vince’s head which rocks his head and sends him crashing down to the canvas. Vince has clearly been dazed by the strike, he tries to shake the cobwebs loose but doesn’t get any peace to recover as CM Punk quickly drops to his knees and gets in Vince’s face.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 WmhCB

Vince comes to, he is aware of his surroundings and the pin drops, he knows exactly what just happened and his face to red in a heartbeat. He climbs to his feet and picks up his microphone and with CM Punk in his face every step of the way he raises the microphone to his mouth.

XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 HDDYQ

[Vince]: Alright Punk, you want it, you’ve got it. CM Punk… YOU’RE FIIIIIIIIIIRED!!!!

Punk’s expression changes, his jaw drops and he can’t believe what he has just heard. Did Vince McMahon just call his bluff? Either way the fans do not care, they’re overjoyed at the fact that CM Punk has just been fired from XWL. “Hey, hey, hey, Goodbye” chants start to ring through the arena like an anthem as CM Punk looks to be in a state of disbelief, he doesn’t quite know what to do with himself as Vince continues to mutter words under his breath but is cut short as CM Punk spits in Vince’s face. The look of confusion is gone, Punk is now standing tall egging on Vince who is wiping the spit off of his face and as soon as he’s finished he throws a huge right hand which connects with Punk’s jaw and sends him flying out of the ring.

The crowd are going extatic, Vince has a smile on his face and Punk sits on the ramp holding his jaw trying to fight through the pain but Vince’s smile quickly disappears as one reveals itself on CM Punk’s face. Punk climbs to his feet and points to his head, a sense of worry comes over Vince as he feels he’s just took the bait and fallen straight into Punk’s plan. Punk walks backwards up the ramp, throws his arms up in the air and shouts “”BEST IN THE WORLD” as loudly as he possibly can before disappearing behind the curtain, leaving an arena in a sense of confusion.

Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:42 am

Great promo Shuggz, Going into reading it I thought it was gonna be a rehash of the promo they did on Raw ,boy was I surprised. I like how you built up the suspense on what Punk meant by "Two words" and the last part was great and it's going to be real interesting to see where you take Punk. Great Job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012   XWL X-treme X-mas:   12/23/2012  -  12/30/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL X-treme X-mas: 12/23/2012 - 12/30/2012
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next