Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012

Go down 
+7
TheFilthParade
P1
Bang
xXxD4rkWolfxXx
Stay✔
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
11 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:45 pm

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemp1

Live From – Cincinnati, Ohio

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: RAW

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RedemptionprimoXWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemptionsincara
Primo vs Sin Cara

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RedemptionzackryderXWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemptionezekieljackso
Zack Ryder vs Ezekiel Jackson

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RedemptionbobbyroodeXWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemptionjaylethal
Bobby Roode vs Jay Lethal

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RedemptionstingXWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemptionajstyles
Sting vs AJ Styles

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RedemptionbradshawXWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemptionkenshamrock
Bradshaw vs Ken Shamrock

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RedemptionfarooqXWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemptionmatthardy
Faarooq vs Matt Hardy

Divas Championship Gauntlet Continues
XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Divastitle

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemptionsteveaustin
John Cena vs Steve Austin

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RedemptionbigshowXWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemptionrandy
Big Show vs Randy Orton

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RedemptionlaylaXWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemptionevetorres
Layla El vs Eve Torres

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RedemptionxtremejomoXWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemptionworldchampion
John Morrison vs Joey Ryan

Main Event

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RedemptionbrocklesnarXWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemptiondolph
Brock Lesnar vs Dolph Ziggler

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:24 pm

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemp1

*Redemption's opening video begins to play as pyro shoots off the stage and titantron for a few moments, showing the sold out arena full of fans still buzzing after the events that transpired at The Monster Bash. The camera then changes to the announcers table but before they could speak...*

*The theme of the former Intercontinental Champion begins to play, signaling an array of boos directed at the third generation superstar. Michael walks out from behind the curtain without his usual theatrics and instead walks to the ring with no wasted motion. In almost two months, he went from being on top of the world to hitting what seems to be rock bottom, not only failing to become World Heavyweight Champion, but also losing not once, but twice to his third generation rival in Chavo Guerrero. You can only imagine the things that must be going through his mind right now. Michael is now in the center of the ring with a mic in hand, ready to speak.*

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Otbn5

{McGillicutty}
It seems that Vickie doesn't want her nephew to bring down the Guerrero name, so she does everything within her power to make him not seem like a huge disappointment to his family name. It started six days before Final Stand, when i defeated Chavo and took his career from him, only for Vickie to rehire him at Final Stand. Then at Eye For An Eye, he cost me the World Heavyweight Championship and there were no repercussions for his actions. Now a mere twenty four hours ago, after I had Chavo down and out in the center of the ring, I pinned him cleanly, one, two, three, Vickie restarts the match and I lose my Intercontinental Championship. So I want that disgrace of a Guerrero to come out here and give me the rematch I so rightfully deserve. Don't make it hard on yourself, Chavo, you can either come out here under your own power or I'll go back there and drag you out here, the choice is yours.

As McGillicutty finishes his thoughts, Chavo appears on the screen and you can tell McGillicutty is annoyed that Chavo didn’t come down to meet him face to face.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Chaseg1

{Guerrero}
Easy there big guy, here I am in the flesh, there won’t be any need for dragging and there isn’t a need for you to be so upset over the fact that last night you lost to the better man. You lost to someone you was hungrier and more determined about being in this business and winning this championship then you could ever hope to be. I wasn’t too please myself about Vickie getting involved, but she did the right thing my making sure Redemption didn’t carry on with an absolute disgrace as its champion. Now as a Guerrero I’m not gonna pretend to be some saint, I’m not gonna make it seem like I don’t have any tricks up my sleeve too, so I’m not mad you cheated to retain the belt because maybe I would have done the same thing, but I know I wouldn’t have gotten caught, and it’s that kind of skill, experience and wisdom that separates the two of us. You simply aren’t as good as you think you are, and I’m 1000 times better than you think I am, and it’s that deadly combination that led to your defeat, though I clearly see now that you’re not going to go down quietly.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Chaseg4

{Guerrero}
What is your point for being out here? What has been eating away at you so much that you couldn’t even let the commentators do their job and introduce the people to one of the best Redemptions they’ll see in a while? A Redemption where I’m the champion… one they can be proud of. Because when the other guys are Joey Ryan, Chris Jericho and Antonio Cesaro, you have to realize that a guy that the people can really get behind is something they’ve been waiting on for a while now. Is it another title shot you want Michael? Because I’ll give you that. I’ll you give you a rematch tonight, and then next week, and at November to Remember, and even at Xtreme X-mas. I’ll beat you again and again and again and again until you finally realize that I am not the man you beat 6 days before Final Stand, but someone more focused and determined and dangerous which means that you'll never stand a chance.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 SVIX0

{McGillicutty}
You talk a big game, Chavo, but I can hear the fear in your voice. You know that I have nothing left to lose, I'm more dangerous that you realize, you're not dealing with the same man that you defeated a twenty-four hours ago, you're now dealing with a man who is willing to do whatever it takes to get his championship back. I understand why you're not out here, you don't want to risk your health by walking down that ramp and entering this ring because you know you won't leave under your own power. I'm man enough to admit that I underestimated you last night but that won't happen again. Prove to me that you got the balls to step into this ring with me tonight and put the Intercontinental Championship on the line one last time.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Chaseg9

{Guerrero}
I’m not down there because I didn’t want the fight to start pre-maturely, so you should be thanking me for being so considerate about your well-being. I had a feeling you wouldn’t call it a day and move on, that you’d be so upset about losing that you’d try again to redeem yourself for coming up short when it mattered most. So I’m gonna make it clear that I have no problems at all putting this title on the line against you. I promised these people that I would be a fighting champion delivering unforgettable matches night after night, and if you’re the only guy I fight then so be it, I could use a warm-up before I move onto better things. But here’s the think, Mike, I fight you in the match, I put my title on the line, that part’s fine, but what are you going to put on the line? What will I get when I go out to that ring and beat you, again? Will I only get bragging rights? Or are you willing to risk a bit more?

{McGillicutty}
Did you not hear what I said? I have nothing left to lose. How about this, you give me my match and I won't end your career, how's that sound?

{Guerrero}
How about I give you the match and end your career?

{McGillicutty}
You want me to put my career on the line, I will because I’m that confident that last night was a fluke and that I can destroy you.

{Guerrero}
I was hoping you’d say that. But this feud needs to come full circle, I want this to be a best two out of three falls match for my title and for your career.

Chavo walks off screen and McGillicutty takes off his shirt and waits for the Mexican warrior to make his way out so that they can settle things once and for all. Unfortunately for him Chavo doesn’t come out right away, and the frustration begins to show on McGillicutty’s face as he makes his way over to the ropes to exit the ring and find Chavo when…

Chavo gets a great reaction as the people rise to their feet and cheer for the new Intercontinental Champion as he makes his way onto the stage and points skyward to show respect for the fallen.

Lillian Garcia
The following match is a Best two out of three match for the Intercontinental Championship where Michael McGillicutty’s career will be on the line. Already in the ring, from Champlin, Minnesota weighing in at 227 pounds… Michael McGillicutty. And making his way to the ring from El Paso, Texas, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the Intercontinental Champion…. Chavo Guerrero!

Chavo makes his way to the apron and does his signature flip into the ring, but then suddenly his bumrushed by Michael McGIllicutty!

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 33x8zdd
XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RedemptionicchavoXWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Xwlredemptionmichaelmcg

The Ref calls for the bell when McGillicutty pulls Chavo to his feet and then throws him into the corner with as much force as he can muster and Chavo hits the turnbuckle pads hard and immediately drops to the mat. McGIllicutty runs over and drops an elbow on Chavo’s upper back and then begins to stomp repeatedly until he lets out a roar as he drags Chavo over into the center of the ring and motions for him to get up so that he can hit the McGillicutter. Chavo gets up right where McGillicutty wants him and McGillicutty charges for the McGillicutter but Chavo spins out of it when McGIllicutty grabs his next and then Chavo slips behind McGillicutty and rolls him up and grabs a handful of tights in the process!

3!

Chavo gets the first fall!

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RedemptionicchavoXWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Xwlredemptionmichaelmcg
1-0

The crowd cheers as Chavo gets away with pulling a fast one and McGillicutty gets up and rages at The Referee for not seeing what Chavo did. Chavo laughs and tells McGillicutty that that’s how you do it, and with another roar of pure anger McGillicutty runs at Chavo and turns him inside out with a monstrous clothesline. McGillicutty picks Chavo up and drives into the corner with his shoulder and then he backs up and after a running starts connects with a back elbow to the side of Chavo’s head. McGillicutty doesn’t allow Chavo a chance to fall he grabs him backs out of the corner and then slams him to the ground hard with a belly to belly suplex. McGillicutty stomps on Chavo’s gut making him sit up then he stands behind him and does a forward roll neckbreaker folding the champ in half before he snaps back to the ground. McGillicutty drops down for the pin:

Chavo kicks out!

McGillicutty gets to his feet and shouts at The Ref and then ask him whose payroll is he on. That’s when Chavo comes out of nowhere and does a roll up but this time he gets onto his feet with both of McGillicutty’s legs in his hands and he stomps on McGillicutty’s gut hard before dropping backwards and McGillicutty gets catapaulted onto the top rope and the moment he bounces off Chavo is right there behind him and hits a lung blower! McGillicutty rolls out of the ring before Chavo can pin him and Chavo launches himself over the top rope for the crossbody but McGillicutty catches him and runs straight at the ring post and drives Chavo back first into it before throwing him into the air recklessly with a fallaway away slam. McGillicutty walks over to Chavo and drives his fist straight into his mouth sending Chavo staggering backwards, but Chavo comes right back with an European uppercut and then he hits a chop and goes to follow that up with a kick to the gut but McGillicutty catches his leg but doesn’t see the other one coming as Chavo gets him with the enzuigiri. The Refs counts is drawing closer and closer to 10, and Chavo rolls into the ring quickly followed by McGillicutty who doesn’t want his career to end via count out. Back in the ring and on their feet the two men lock up and McGillicutty uses his strength to his advantage and backs Chavo into the corner and The Ref tries to get him to make a clean break but McGillicutty instead goes for a cheap shot, that Chavo ducks under. Chavo slips behind McGillicutty and then lifts him into the air for a german suplex and does a bridge for the pin:

kick out!

Chavo gets onto the apron and flips into the ring for the tope atomico, but McGillicutty gets his knees up and Chavo drops back first right on it. McGillicutty walks over to Chavo and drops a knee right on Chavo’s lower back. Chavo lets out a scream and McGillicutty smirks because it looks like he’s found a weak spot. McGillicutty pulls Chavo to his feet then drives him to the mat with a gut wrench suplex and goes for the pin:

kick out!

McGillicutty brings Chavo back to his feet and lifts him onto his shoulder for the Canadian backbreaker but Chavo is able to slip out and land behind him and from that position Chavo hooks his arms into McGillicutty and then lifts him up for the Gory Bomb! But McGillicutty fights until he’s back onto his feet and with his arms still intertwined with Chavo’s , he flips Chavo over his back so that they’re face to face but in the blink of an eye Chavo hops onto McGillicutty’s shoulders and hits a hurricanrana! Chavo makes his way over to the corner and with his back giving him some problems, it takes him a while to get to the top and in that time McGillicutty is able to recover and he charges to the corner and pushes Chavo right off the top rope! Chavo lands so hard on the outside that he bounces twice and all the people are on their feet with worried expressions on their faces because that fall looked nasty.

1-1

McGillicutty throws his arms into the air after getting his first fall by count out, but the people can’t even put their hearts into their boos because Chavo still has yet to move. Realizing that he won’t get the belt if Chavo gets counted out a second time to end the match, McGillicutty rolls out of the ring to get him. McGillicutty rolls Chavo into the ring and goes for the pin:

thr—Chavo barely gets his shoulder up! McGillicutty looks on in shock and the people cheer when they see that Chavo still has some fight left in him. McGillicutty pulls Chavo to his feet when suddenly Chavo kicks him in the gut and spikes McGillicutty’s head into the mat with a desperation DDT. Both men are out of it as The Ref begins is 10 count:

Chavo drags himself over to McGillicutty and drapes his arm over him:

kick out!

McGillicutty rolls away from Chavo and slowly makes the effort to stand while the Mexican Warrior struggles to do the same. The make it to their feet around the same time and McGillicutty strikes first with a forearm to the face and Chavo comes back with a stinging chop to the chest and McGillicutty suddenly drives is knee into Chavo’s gut doubling him over, then McGillicutty knees Chavo in the face to make him stand upright again. McGillicutty takes a few steps back then charges for a clothesline but Chavo rolls out of the way and when McGillicutty gets to his feet Chavo goes for a dropkick but misses as McGillicutty steps back out of leg’s reach and when Chavo gets up McGillicutty hits a dropkick of his own and then quickly goes for the pin:

Chavo gets the shoulder up!

McGillicutty says some choice words to The Ref before turning his attention back to Chavo who has rolled out of the ring. McGillicutty gets out after him and as he does that Chavo rolls back into the ring and when McGillicutty slides back in Chavo hits a baseball slide kick right in the face! Chavo climbs to the top rope, but McGillicutty is far too close to the corner to make the frogsplash possible for Chavo must be going for his new finisher. Much like the last time Chavo takes far too long to get to the top giving McGillicutty plenty of time to get to his feet and he climbs up to the corner looking for a superplex, but Chavo throws fists into McGillicutty’s side and with a headbutt he’s finally able to daze him enough to push him off the top! McGillicutty rolls backward onto his feet but Chavo is already in the air and he hits the Frogsplash crossbody!

3!

2-1

*And just like that, Michael McGillicutty’s XWL career is over. The crowd cheers as Chavo’s theme hits and the Mexican Warrior rolls out of the ring and stumbles over to the crowd barricade where he uses it to prop himself up. McGillicutty soon comes to and Chavo’s theme playing instead of his own tells him everything he needs to know. In a fit of rage McGillicutty comes out of ring and tries to go after Chavo but The Ref does a great job of keeping McGillicutty at bay until reinforcements show up. McGillicutty struggles as he’s carried up the ramp kicking and screaming and shouting that this isn’t the end and that he will be back to take the title. The camera cuts back to Chavo who grins and waves good-bye. Chavo leans off the barricade to get his title but a shockwave of pain runs down his back and he drops down to a knee. A Ref tries to assist him, but Chavo has far too much pride and he takes his title from the ref before pushing him away. Chavo slowly stands up straight and gingerly makes his way up the ramp and onto the stage. He raises his title high into the air and the camera’s mic picks up him saying: “I’ll be ready for the next challenger.”*
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:00 am

The XWL cameras keep rolling after that epic impromptu Two out of Three falls Match between former Intercontinental Champion, Michael McGillicutty, and current Intercontinental Champion, Chavo Guerrero, which has led to the end of Michael McGillcutty's XWL career. The camera pans out to crowd who just happen to be really hot tonight in Cincinnati, Ohio. Suddenly, a theme starts to play and the fans know that this segment will be an interesting one.

It's the theme of John Morrison and he comes through the curtains to a unison of boos however, smarks in the crowd can be heard cheering for Morrison. By the look of the majority of faces, one could tell that the fans are disgusted with Morrison's actions, when he sided with the Intellectual Savior of the Unwashed Masses, Damien Sandow. Many are eager to hear what Morrison has to say.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 L64Pl

[Joey Styles]: What a night it was last night, ladies and gentlemen, at the Monster Bash, and boy what an unpleasant surprise did Alex Shelley get.

[Michael Cole]: Oh would you just hush already? He had to know it was coming, anyone with a brain would know that Morrison was never his friend. C'mon Joey, don't tell me you actually believed that too.

[Joey Styles]: Of course not, Cole, but you have to be sorry for Shelley, he was already in a tough spot when his two best friends, AJ Styles and Chris Sabin, were basically fighting over him and it overwhelmed him so much that he just wanted a friend who cared for him and Morrison just took advantage of that.

[Michael Cole]: He should've made up his mind on the spot then, if there's anyone who's a backstabber like you say Morrison is, it's Shelley to be honest. He knew going into that Sabin vs Styles match that he was going to pick who he wanted to win so he allowed Sabin to fake the injury and then win. I don't even want to hear it, Joey, next topic.

[Joey Styles]: Well, what do you think of this new team, the Saviors of Society? I personally--

[Michael Cole]: Who cares what you think? It's not like you got to feel the full effect of the team, you weren't out there live commentating, you were hosting a pre-show. Anyways, this team is going to be big, I just know it. With the knowledge of Sandow and Morrison combined, they'll take the XWL Universe to places they've never been before. I'm glad Morrison is showing us just how intellectual he can be and not just the cocky heel.

[Joey Styles]: That Morrison is a phony, he's trying to be everything Sandow is, how original is he.

[Michael Cole]: You sir are an ignoramus and must be enlightned by the Saviors of Society.

Morrison struts down the ramp and points at some fans, mouthing something that can't be seen. Many have to be wondering is this the old cocky Morrison, was that partnership with Sandow, the Saviors of Society, a one day thing, or has he truly aligned himself with Sandow? John walks on the apron and enters the ring, and ask for a microphone. This the moment most fans have been waiting for. . .

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 0Rflm

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 T5l2z

[John Morrison]: Allow me to familiarize myself with you, the common people. I am in fact still John Morrison, however, I am a man who will no longer put on an affectation. You see, for the past two months in this organization, I sought to locate a being who I could find commonality with, a person who I could distribute my profound knowldege to, vice-versa. And of course, my pursuit was more than successful, I was able to distinguish which beings words were authentic and which men's words were spoken aprocryphally. One backstage encounter on Redemption was all it took for the Intellectual Savior of the Unwashed Masses, Damien Sandow and I, John Morrison to assemble. Allow me to enlighten you on how this partnership came to life.

A video package begins to play on the titantron that will explain how it all happened. The first part shows Damien Sandow and John Morrison going one-on-one for the X-Treme Championship from a month ago. Back and forth action and then Sandow walks out of the match. The next segment of the video shows the war of the words between Sandow and Morrison in what seems to be Morrison's integrity being questioned by Sandow and Morrison saying the words "you're a false prophet". The video then heads to the handicap match with the team of Sandow and Del Rio facing Morrison in which Morrison gets himself DQ'ed and attacks Del Rio with a chair leaving him injured indefinitely. Morrison is shown holding his hand out to Sandow only to be rejected. The package then shows the formation of Alex Shelley and John Morrison, who seemed to be friends to the very end, with Shelley accompanying Morrison to his match against Ziggler. The video then heads to Morrison starting to make those mysterious phone calls, saying "at The Monster Bash, the biggest impact in XWL History would be made." It then turns to when Morrison betrayed Shelley in the triple threat match, pinning Shelley and then dissesion in the ranks, leading to Morrison apologizing and Shelley promising he wouldn't come out to help during the PPV match. The video package then heads to the final segment where Morrison beats Sandow after Sandow overselling only for Shelley to question how he beat him and BAM! Morrison hits Shelley with the champagne bottle they were supposed to celebrate with. The video package ends with Morrison and Sandow saying "You're Welcome" in unison.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 OGv1K

[John Morrison]: What you common people have just witnessed was the embodiment of greatness, the Saviors of Society. I postulate that the gods from above directed Sandow and I to embark on two callings. The first, to enlighten the individuals all around the planet, to dispense the knowledge we were blessed with. Our goal isn't to castigate you beings because of your ignorance, but to transport you to a vicinity called the Palace of Wisdom, where real intellectual beings like Sandow and I reside. Our second calling, to replenish the X-Treme division to a state where it once prospered, where it once had prestige until many men have made it their intention to devaluate this title in my possession.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 U6I4c

[John Morrison]: Since my return to XWL, I've embarked on a journey to become the sovereign superstar in this company however, that must come to a halt. We've made our intentions as translucent as possible at the PPV. For too long, ignoramuses like Ezekiel Jackson have simply held this title as prop, as if the championship would elevate him but any scholar would possess the knowledge that the title doesn't make the man, the man makes the title. Only a simpleton like Ezekiel Jackson could truly be endowed with such a irrational way of thinking. No longer will you people have to sit through barbaric matches with such neanderthals like Ezekiel Jackson. Sandow and I refuse to stoop to the level of such ignoramuses for we, we are above that. In this instance, I may seem like a man of many contradictions, but the individual you see now is as authentic as it gets, no longer will I use weapons, as my only weapon will be my words and they'll inflict the damage to my opponents. There's a method to our madness and we have the capabilty to redefine what extreme means to the common people.

Morrison has finished speaking about how he'll turn the X-Treme division around with Damien Sandow, and begins to talk about his Champion vs Champion match with Joey Ryan.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 M3DP5

[John Morrison]: Before I replenish this divison with my fellow Savior, Sandow, a task at hand must be completed. I must triumph over the one you people address as XWL World Heavyweight Champion, Joey Ryan. It's such a shame that a ignominous being such as Joey has slithered his way to eminence. Although I have hopes that one day, Sandow and I will be able to spread the spoken word, I firmly stand by the claim that a being like Joey can't be accommodated for. His temperament sickens me, what man stands for being sleazy? It's just preposterous.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 5muCA

[John Morrison]: Surely, I will make fast work of this sleazy being who invariably refers to himself in the third person. He's not a man of integrity, for all he can do is deprecate when a challenge comes his way. Enough talk, I must head to the back and settle down before my match. I have dispersed enough knowledge for the day as your brain can't not withstand anymore. I bid you ado and I'd like to dissolve this segment on behalf of the Saviors of Society by saying, You're Welcome.

[Michael Cole]: What an intellectual being, I can't wait to see where this team goes. Hopefully, both of these men make it to the top one day. It be great to see these two guys head into Final Stand as the XWL Champion and XWL World Heavyweight Champion. But for now, they've set their sights on bringing the X-Treme division back to life.

[Joey Styles]: This team could go either way, they could be successful or flop. But only time will tell. Tonight, the X-Treme Champion, John Morrison will go one-on-one with the XWL Heavyweight Champion, Joey Ryan, later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
xXxD4rkWolfxXx
New Talent
xXxD4rkWolfxXx

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:18 pm

The crowd is still in a frenzy after the match that had just happened. The crowd still cheering for the competition and the competitors that had been featured within it. The screen cuts to Michael Cole and Joey Styles at ringside.

-Joey Styles-
That was a very intense match!

-Michael Cole-
Yes it was! I can not wa-

Cole is interrupted by a theme hitting.

The crowd slightly erupts as this theme sounds from the arena. The lights take to a gold tint with the theme and then the limo appears.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 JBLLimo

-Michael Cole-
Oh my god!

The crowd awaits in anticipation as the limo slowly comes to a halt. The door pops open and a boot appears. A cowboy hat appears and the crowd erupts as John Bradshaw Layfield rises from the car wearing his traditional suit. Smiling that large smile, J.B.L rounds the car and begins shaking hands with a few fans on the side of the ramp. Waving to others, he heads for the rings and climbs the stairs. He enters the ropes and removes his hat as the ring announcer does her job.

-Lilian Garcia-
Ladies and Gentlemen, John Bradshaw Layfield!

Garcia hands J.B.L her mic and exits the ring and J.B.L taunts to the fans.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 JBLwithhatoff

He replaces his hat and brings the mic to his mouth to speak.

-John Bradshaw Layfield-
Hello Cincinatti! For those of you who are not familiar with who I am, my name is John Bradshaw Layfield! Better known as J.B.L!

The crowd gives a quick jolt of cheering but are hushed by a sweep of the hand.

-John Bradshaw Layfield-
Thank you, thank you, but I did actually have a reason for coming out here tonight. You see, I am a buisness man. A god of wrestling. One of the greatest ever! But, I have not been given any push! I have been facing nobody after nobody. You see, I am better than everyone in the back plus, all of you!

The crowd stops there cheering and begins to boo.

-John Bradshaw Layfield-
What? You don't like the truth? I can understand that you don't because you are all too stupid to realize that you are in fact, in the presence of greatness at it's finest! You see, it isn't as though I feel I am better than all of you. I KNOW I am better than all of you!

J.B.L's smile goes to seriousness.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 JBLonmic

-John Bradshaw Layfield-
Management, take a look at my performance here tonight. When I break Ken Shamrock within this very ring here tonight, you will know that I need to fight someone that can create a challenge. When I plant him with my powerbomb, or clothesline, and pin him for the one, two, three, maybe people will take a different look at me. Welcome to J.B.L universe. Welcome to the world where the true wrestling god is given recognition for what he is best at.... Wrestling.

J.B.L drops the mic and exits the ring. Ignoring the fans who boo him as he climbs the ramp and heads into the back as the screen cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:32 pm

*As Redemption continues Vickie Guerrero is stood in her office talking to a backstage worker*

Vickie Guerrero: What a night this is going to be, and after The Monster Bash? Could tonight be any better? I mean last night we crowned a new Intercontinental champion AND we know because of what happened last week that we will have a new Diva's champion! Not even to mention that Joey Ryan defeated Austin Aries to retain the World championship! And on a personal note my client Dolph Ziggler...

*At that moment the door to Vickie's office swings open as Shawn Michaels storms in*

Shawn Michaels: Your client Dolph Ziggler got beat by the Heartbreak Kid!

*As Shawn finishes talking, Vickie laughs aloud before addressing him*

Vickie Guerrero: Actually Shawn, he didn't. The referee called it a draw, and in my opinion you were lucky to get that.

*Shawn dismisses Vickie's view with a single scoff before shaking his head is disapproval*

I was lucky? If it wasn't for you and Dolph getting in the referee's head then I would of stayed the winner just like I deserve to be.

Vickie Guerrero: Just like you deserve? You didn't deserve a thing, the way I see it...

*Shawn then cuts Vickie off midsentence*

Shawn Michaels: I don't care how you see it, Vickie. All that should matter is that it was my hand raised in victory, not Dolph's. Then you had to get involved, then the decision gets chan..

*Vickie in turn then cuts Shawn of quickly giving her view of events before Shawn can finish his*

Vickie Guerrero: Is that what you think happened? The referee saw his mistake on the titantron then corrected it, and believe me when I tell you my client Dolph Ziggler is just as disappointed in the match ending as a draw as you are.

*Shawn stares at Vickie for a brief moment before talking again*

Shawn Michaels: You want to know what I think about your client? I think your client should be grateful that you even got a draw, very few men can say they went one on one with Shawn Michaels and say they didn't get beat. Your client should just be happy that he got to lace his boots and step between the ropes with THE MAN.

*When Shawn finishes talking, he stops and turns around as Dolph Ziggler walks into the office*

Dolph Ziggler: Did somebody mention "The Man"? Because I'm here, don't worry. Look Shawn, I can tell that you're a little bit upset about what went down at Monster Bash. But what do you have to be upset about? I'M the one who was screwed out of a victory, it's as clear as day on the footage that YOU TAPPED OUT!

*Shawn goes to speak*

Dolph Ziggler: No! Listen to me, I know what you're gonna say. You're gonna whine and complain about how you had my shoulders pinned to the mat, but the fact of the matter is I didn't raise my shoulders because I felt you tapping out on my arm. You can try and sugarcoat it anyway you want, Shawn. But deep down you know that the real winner was me. Either way, you can't deny the fact that I took you to your limit and I proved to you that I'm not a guy you wanna mess with. You didn't know what you were getting yourself into when you walked through that curtain, you underestimated me and now you're looking for excuses because you know I had you beat!

*As soon as Dolph finishes his sentence, Michaels quickly comes back at him*

Shawn Michaels: Hey kid, why don't you cool your damn jets for a second. The only reason I tapped out was to give you some self worth after you got embarrassed by me. Don't think I haven't heard you talk week after week, and don't get me wrong, you're pretty good. But you're no Shawn Michaels. You want to call yourself the man? The way I see it you're just an infant, heck you even have you're mommy over here to hold your hand every step of the way.

*As Shawn says "mommy" he points at Vickie Guerrero, who then quickly butts in*

Vickie Guerrero: EXCUSE ME!

Shawn Michaels: You're excused...

*Shawn then takes his attention back to Ziggler*

Shawn Michaels: The point is kid, no matter how good you are, or how good you'll get, you'll never be in my league, you might well be The Boastmaster General, you might even be the Show Off, but right now you're looking at the Showstopper! And you better not forget that.

*Ziggler stretches and fakes a yawn before replying.*

[Dolph Ziggler] Are you done? Am I supposed to be offended now or something? Ah to hell with it, I know I'm not Shawn Michaels and I will never be. No matter how much I try I just can't muster up the ability to be such a letdown just like you are! But the fact of the matter is I don't want to be Shawn Michaels and I don't need to be Shawn Michaels for one reason and one reason only, I'm Dolph Ziggler. I don't care if you don't think I'm the man because I know I'm the man. And as the great Ric Flair said, to be the man, you've got to beat the man and as far as I'm concerned I beat the man at The Monster Bash and I could do that again any god damn day of the week because I'm so damn sick of being so damn sick.

*Dolph takes a breath after his long-winded speech.*

[Dolph Ziggler] And I'm not going to let you come on to my show and steal my spotlight, things changed, HBK. Ever since we were drafted on to different brands in the draft, I've been the star of Redemption!

*As Dolph says he's the star, an over the top sarcastic look of shock comes across Michaels face*

Shawn Michaels: Oh, you're the star of Redemption? YOU? The star? Well clearly there's been a miscommunication here, you were only the star on Redemption because the actual star got shipped off the Breakdown in the draft, and guess what superstar. Now I'm back, and I'm back on Redemption and I plan on taking what's mine, when I came back to Redemption a few weeks ago, you weren't the star on Redemption anymore, and I proved that at The Monster Bash when I beat you, 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring. And just like then, everyone knows I'd beat you again.

Vickie Guerrero: Gentlemen PLEASE! This is my office, this is my show and you follow my rules. I want this petty argument to stop because it's going to get you both nowhere. I know that the both of you are going to keep this up until a real winner is decided, so it's simple. November To Remember, Shawn Michaels vs. Dolph Ziggler. The rematch! So we can find out once and for all who the better man really is!

Dolph Ziggler: Pssh, I could beat him more than once.

Vickie Guerrero: Hmm, you have quite a point there Dolph, make it a Two Out Of Three Falls Match!!

*Shawn chuckles to himself before responding*

Shawn Michaels: Well Vickie, we all know it's not going to get to the third fall.

*He then pats Dolph on the shoulder before leaving Vickie's office as the camera’s fade out to black*
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:05 am

Redemption returns from a commercial break to The Worlds Largest Athlete roaming the backstage area with an expression that screams "don't get in my way" on his face and judging from his clenched fist destruction on his mind. Although it would usually be safe to assume that anyone who saw a pissed off giant walking down the hallway would get out of his way...

"Josh Matthews"
Hey Big Show, I was wondering if you'd mind answering a few questions regarding your sudden return to the XWL.

But this is professional wrestling, where for Josh Matthews bothering wrestlers twice, or in this case four times his size is just part of the job, a job that millions of fans around the world would die to have...

"Big Show"
I'd mind.

Just maybe not today...

"Cameraman"
Big Show, no!

Big Show delivers a devastating Knock Out Punch to Josh Matthews which true to it's name renders the helpless interviewer unconscience.

"Matt Striker"
Josh!

Matt Striker joins the scene along with a few security guards and medics to check on Josh as The Big Show continues walking down the hallway as if he didn't just knock Matthews out for simply doing his job. Striker angrily looks up at the retreating Big Show.

"Matt Striker"
Hey Big Show! What's wrong with you?

Big Show freezes and turns around shocked that someone would dare call him out.

"Big Show"
I'm sorry Striker, I couldn't quiet hear you from all the way down there. How about you come and say that to my face?

To everyone's surprise Matt begins to walk towards The Big Show with no hesitation.

"Matt Striker"
You think I'm afraid of you? You just knocked out my friend, if you think for one secon-

Big Show: 2, XWL Interviewers: 0.

"Cameraman"
Matt!

As soon as Striker was within reach Big Show dropped him with the Weapon of Mass Destruction. The giant then looks at the camera showing a mixture if anger and impatience.

"Big Show"
Oh don't look at me like that. I'm a giant, I'm dangerous. You wouldn't walk up to a bear and offer it your hand would you?... That's a question.

"Cameraman"
Oh, n-n-no, no I uh wouldn't.

"Big Show"
Exactly, because you'd be too intimidated by what it could and would do to you if you were to even step near it. But what if they declawed that bear? What if they took out all if it's teeth? Dressed it up in a suit and trained it to dance on a ball and do tricks? Then would you be afraid of it? Then would you be less hesitant to offer it your hand?

"Cameraman"
I gu-

"Big Show"
Shut up. That's what the XWL did to me, they dressed me up, taught me tricks, and paraded me in front of all of you like a circus act titled "The Worlds Largest Athlete"... That's not all that I am. I'm the Worlds Most Dangerous Man. I'm a giant, a monster, a danger to you, and a danger to each and every one of those people. When you take off all the make-up and silly clothing and forget about all the tricks you're still left with a bear, and when you least expect it that bear will get sick of being told what to do and go back to it's natural instincts, fight or flight... and I never pick flight, I'm the biggest and strongest man in this arena, probably this whole city, and I'm sick and tired of my size being used for your entertainment. I'm more than just an entertainer, I'm not an act, this isn't the circus this is the XWL! No more smiles, no more pictures, no more stupid outfits, no more David versus Giliath upsets, from now on all you'll be seeing from me in that ring is total domination. I'm not here to make friends or fans I'm here to win titles, I'm here to destroy the competition like a seven foot giant should. If you see me backstage, don't ask for an interview. If you see me in the streets, don's ask for an autograph. When I walk down that ramp, don't call out my name. Why not? Well why don't you ask Matt and Josh here huh? Oh that's right you can't, they were knocked out by the single most devastating move in professional wrestling! All it takes is one punch and you're out, it doesn't matter if you're a Rattlesnake, a "People's Champion", or an Olympic Gold Medalist as you saw last week, no one will be able to stop me, not even "The Viper" Randy Orton...

Big Show smiles to himself

"Big Show"
And if Josh or Matt were still conscience right now then one of them would probably be asking me if I had any words for Randy before our match later tonight... Well as a matter of fact I do..

Big Show sends his fist crashing into the camera forcing the screen to fade to black before quickly shifting to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Once Redemption returns from highlights of The Monster Bash, we're taken backstage where the now former Divas Champion Layla is arriving into the arena. She rolls her luggage behind her with a clearly annoyed look on her face. It's obvious she's still very much so upset about her reign coming to an end like it did, and having to show up to the arena with the title she held for so long and so dearly was not what was imagined would happen. She lets go of the door and it slowly starts to close but it seems to get caught on something just before it slams shut, the camera then approaches Layla in hopes of getting an exclusive interview with her.

{Cameraman}
Pardon me, Layla? Do you have anything to say regarding your failure to retain your Divas Championship this past Sunday?

She instantly turns to him with an intense scowl.

{Layla}
No comment.

Layla tries to walk past him, but he jumps in her way not giving up so easily.

{Cameraman}
It's just that all month you claimed you'd make history, that you'd defy the odds, and you didn't even come close, a lot of people think you backed yourself into a corner by acting like you were so superior, but now you've been humbled, so has this loss changed you? Do you now see that there are in fact other women in this division that are just as if not better than you?

{Layla}
No comment.

{Cameraman}
You've always got something to say, why not now? Are you having trouble getting past this loss? I mean it's got to be pretty embarrassing.

{Layla}
What part of no comment don't you understand? Don't you have better things to do? Why must I be hassled like some criminal as soon as I step into the building?

{Cameraman}
No one's hassling you, it's just a question, you bit off more than you could chew, and now you're suffering the consequences.

{Layla}
Excuse me? You do not, I repeat, not address me in such a disrespectful way. I'm not Divas Champion anymore, I bet that fills so many of you pathetic losers with joy doesn't it? Oh let's laugh, she finally lost the title, she gets thrown to the wolves for no reason, after seven months of nothing but giving it her best, but let's focus on her losing the title in a way that no other woman on the roster would have been able to overcome either. Yes let's focus on that, because that's what you people care about right? That I lost to that nobody Kana after three grueling matches in a row? She should consider herself lucky that she didn't get me at one hundred percent, but unlike you and the other pathetic ingrates, I do not live in the past. Kana had her one victory, her one moment of glory, and now she can go back to Japan and do nothing of worth like she's always done. Where as I will continue to prove why I am, and will always be the true star of the divas division. So what if I don't have the title anymore? That doesn't change what I've done, and what I will continue to do.

{Cameraman}
So you're setting your sights away from the Divas Championship?

{Layla}
When did I say that? I've got a rematch clause, and I'll be invoking that whenever I damn well please, and so whether it's Beth Phoenix, or any other transitional "champion" I will beat them, and I will regain what is rightfully, and what was mine for over two hundred days.

{Cameraman}
Speaking of Beth Phoenix why did you attack her in the middle of the gauntlet?

{Layla}
Why? You wanna know why? You really wanna know?

{Cameraman}
That is why I'm asking.

{Layla}
Because Beth stuck her nose in my business, and I just simply returned the favor. Now if she has to go through the rest of this gauntlet with a little headache, well then I guess that'll remind her to mind her own business next time, won't it? Now if you'll excuse me....

She then brushes past the cameraman and walks away leaving him standing there just watching her walk away until we fade out to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:35 am

An advertisement hyping the Slammy Awards in two weeks finishes up, and that's where we then head backstage where the general manager Vickie Guerrero is walking presumably to her office, but she's stopped by a nearby cameraman for some questions.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 9UdVb

{Vickie Guerrero}
Excuse me?

{Mitch}
My apologies Ms Guerrero, but I wondered if you had a moment to spare?

{Vickie Guerrero}
You should know by now not to just walk up to me out of the blue, I'm a very busy woman running no doubt the most successful brand of the XWL organization. But since I've got Teddy Long handling some issues at the moment I suppose I can spare a few minutes of my very valuable time.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 G9kF9

{Mitch}
Thank you very much, how do you feel about the success of The Monster Bash? Are you pleased or do you think it lacked anything?

{Vickie Guerrero}
As always The Breakdown roster, and especially The Redemption roster delivered a phenomenal show. There's always room for improvement, but everything went according to plan.

{Mitch}
Even though the Divas Championship gauntlet was abruptly ended?

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 QweYf

{Vickie Guerrero}
While I hadn't planned on a bitter Layla ruining what was to be a monumental gauntlet, I easily patched things up, gave Layla a hefty fine, and used my brilliance to have the match continue live tonight! It's not how I planned it'd be, but it's certainly a success.

{Mitch}
You fined Layla? Isn't that a bit much?

{Vickie Guerrero}
Usually I'd agree with you, but she's been in dire need of something to knock some sense into her, and I had no choice but to do so through her pocket. I'm the boss around here, and while she was a fantastic champion, no one is irreplaceable here, and no one, and I mean no one will act as if they're this show's saving grace.

{Mitch}
Any predictions for how this gauntlet might go tonight?

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RRu3t

{Vickie Guerrero}
That's the beauty of it, no one knows what could happen. Beth could retain the Divas Championship, or she could fail...she could fail against a breakout diva, or even to the woman she defeated at The Monster Bash. Imagine that, on the big stage she defies the mass odds and beats Kharma, yet when it really matters...loses it all...No matter what transpires it's going to be a hit, and then they'll go on to face Layla in no doubt another sensational title match.

{Mitch}
Any comments on your nephew Chavo finally winning some gold in XWL?

{Vickie Guerrero}
It was a fantastic night, wasn't it? So many wrote him off as someone that couldn't do it, would never be champion, yet he proved everyone wrong. But that's what happens when he's on a brand that's ran by the best. It's not just him, many superstars have found success here because of my philosophy. You go out there and give it your all, win or lose, the opportunity will come. We've even recently signed Zack Ryder to an exclusive Redemption contract and unlike his stay on Breakdown, I'll give him the grounds to really show everyone what he can do.

{Mitch}
I had another question, it's about the incident that started off The Monster Bash...

{Vickie Guerrero}
What incident...

{Mitch}
When Ted DiBiase Jr tried to make an impact by laying his heart out live on pay-per-view.

{Vickie Guerrero}
That's the beauty of live television, Mitch. You get to watch people make fools of themselves in front of thousands upon thousands of people. Mr. DiBiase might think he's what I need on my brand, but he couldn't be more wrong. While passionate, he's got a lot of learning to do, and I'm not here to teach anyone, I'm here to bring the fans the most talented and exciting superstars today, not some work in progress anger management needing walking joke.

{Mitch}
He didn't really seem like a joke though, you have to admit, the fire was in his eyes....though he did kind of take it a bit too far...

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 ItmJw

{Vickie Guerrero}
Too far? The man assaulted every single security guard within the vicinity. It was a complete train wreck, even his loyal posse have even voiced their thoughts through our social networking. He didn't win over anybody with his ridiculous and completely overboard display, he ruined his little Revolution moment by going too far, by not knowing when to quit, and that's just sad. His one thing he had going for him, gone, all because he decided to be this invincible lunatic and attack so many innocent men who were simply doing their job. People have wondered for months why I fired Ted, but the proof is in the pudding...he's a liability, not just to my brand, not just to this company, but to himself. Now while this has been "fun" I must be going, I've got a few pending contracts to review, thank you.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 JJzLd

Vickie then walks past the cameraman a few steps forward before reaching her office door. We follow her every step of the way until she opens and closes her door behind her, but the footage doesn't end there, because a crate across the hall from Vickie Guerrero's office has an unknown figure standing alongside it, they appear to have been waiting for Vickie, and that's when they look both ways in the hall, and we see the person's face, it's Ted DiBiase. He cautiously moves forward, then walks to Vickie's door and pauses, he takes a deep breath, clears his throat, and places his hand on the door handle. Mitch rushes up to the scene and Ted slowly turns the handle opening the door, and we see Vickie with her back to Ted sitting behind her desk looking in a file cabinet. Ted slowly steps forward leaving the door open then walks to Vickie's desk and clears his throat louder to get her attention. But instead of her turning around she continues to look through her folders for whatever she's looking for.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Come back later, I'm busy, oh and knock next time.

But Ted remains standing in front of her desk, he sighs then clears his throat again.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Excuse me? I said go away, I'm busy right now.

Knowing that subtleties will get him nowhere in this situation, he finally opens his mouth in a calm yet deep tone.

{Ted DiBiase}
Vickie...

Instantly she stops looking through her papers and raises her head up before turning around quickly.

{Vickie Guerrero}
You've got a lot of nerve showing your face around here after the stunt you pulled at The Monster Bash. Do you realize how many lawsuits could have been filed because of what you did? Get out right now, I don't even have time to deal with this right now, I don't know who allowed you in the building but do yourself a favor and take what's left of your self respect and leave.

{Ted DiBiase}
Look, I get it....I messed up...but that's why I'm here Vickie...I'm here to apologize.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Apologize?

{Ted DiBiase}
I never intended for things to go how they did, I went there on the chance that I could maybe convince you to give me another chance...and when you didn't....I just....I couldn't handle it....Vickie, this means more to me than you could ever understand, I love being a wrestler, but what I love even more than that, is being a wrestler on your show. You took a chance with me, you believed in me...I might not have always been your favorite, or ever...but Redemption was my time to step up to the plate and show the whole world who I am, and what I'm capable of! I'm so sorry for how things went down this past Sunday, I can't change it, I can't take back what I did, but what I can do is stand before you right now and tell you how sorry I am for everything. I've got a lot of nerve showing up here tonight I know, but I just had to set things right.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Attacking innocent people will not get you your job back, you need to learn that. Even under contract you put your hands on people that you should have NEVER thought to do so. But at The Monster Bash you made all of those past attacks look like child's play.

{Ted DiBiase}
I know...If I could go back and change it I would...I never planned for it to go that way, never....I let my fans down, I let myself down, but most of all I let you down....I not only crashed the event, I almost ruined it...

{Vickie Guerrero}
Well thank you for the apology, now see yourself out.

{Ted DiBiase}
There's one more thing...

{Vickie Guerrero}
What Ted?

{Ted DiBiase}
I know I don't deserve it after what I did, but is there any chance, any at all that I could come back? I don't care if I have to open shows for the rest of my life, if I do every single dark match from here to Antarctica, or if my salary would make even a bum laugh! I miss competing every week, I miss traveling the globe, meeting fans from all over the world and entertaining them...I just....I can't give up...I know you said no Sunday, I know I should accept that....but I can't! Sitting at home and watching other people do what I love...it's too much. If you wanted to light a match under my ass with this whole thing then you did...I see the error of my ways....I realize I probably didn't have my priorities straight, I know I wasn't the most believable World Heavyweight Champion cracking jokes every fifteen seconds, but I never treated this job or the company lightly. I'm a light hearted guy yes, I'm a bit too cheesy for my own good...but Vickie, if you let me back, I'll not only show you that I have changed, I'll show the world. Save the jokes for my downtime, and keep my head where it should be.

{Vickie Guerrero}
You'll really do all that? No more jokes, you'll take whatever pay I feel fit, and work whatever and whenever I want?

{Ted DiBiase}
Yes...I'll do whatever it takes! You say the word and consider it done!

She takes a moment to think over what he said, then suddenly smiles at him, and grabs a set of stapled papers from the cabinet before looking at Ted as she holds the papers in her hands.

{Vickie Guerrero}
This is an XWL contract, in it states payment, policies, and what is required of the person who signs it. You remember this right?

He pauses before a bright smile forms on his face.

{Ted DiBiase}
I sure do!

{Vickie Guerrero}
Great!

She suddenly rips the set of papers in half and bursts into a maniacal laughter. Ted's mouth drops, you can feel the confusion from him, he thought this was it...he thought he finally had it....Her laughter continues for a few more seconds until she stops abruptly.

{Vickie Guerrero}
SECURITY!!

Ted remains emotionless in his standing state, he can't believe it....a moment later two security guards barge in her office and grab Ted by his arms, he just remains blank, before dropping his head down looking at the floor, and the security turn him around and give him a hard push forward. DiBiase then slowly steps through the door, almost as if his spirit had been broken in that one harsh move, he got his hopes up, and Vickie crushed him in one simple act. He'd lead away from the area by security and Vickie just goes back to what she was doing, as if she hadn't just broken a man's spirits just a few seconds ago. We then cut to a commercial for Coca Cola.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:23 am

*The cameras cut to the backstage area where a cameraman is shown chasing after none other than Paul Heyman.*

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 KDKjs

*Heyman realizes that he's being followed and turns around to question the cameraman.*

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 QRVDg

[Paul Heyman]
Can I help you with something sir?

[Interviewer]
I was just wondering if Brock Lesnar was around to explain his actions at The Monster Bash...

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 MF6hV

[Paul Heyman]
Explain his actions... Explain his actions?!? What explaining is needed exactly? Everyone saw how Randy Orton ambushed Brock from behind. Brock has been right all along. Randy Orton is nothing more than a coward... I'm not sure about Viper, but Randy is definitely a lying, conniving snake. Randy got what was coming to him at The Monster Bash when Brock speared him through the titantron. Oh the joy I felt at that moment. Seeing the stuck-up poster boy being maimed and destroyed like that. It almost brought a tear to my eye...

[Interviewer]
So uh... is Brock available for comment?

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 ZxzU8

[Paul Heyman]
No my good sir, Brock is not available to speak to annoying little gnats like you. At this time, my client Brock Lesnar is preparing to dazzle the world in tonight's main event. With Randy Orton now out of the picture, his path is almost clear to Joey Ryan the World Heavyweight Championship. Brock aims to make an impression tonight against Dolph Ziggler, and it will be just a matter of time before he gets the opportunity he craves so badly. So if you don't mind good sir, I'm a very busy man. Please go and annoy somebody else because neither I nor Brock have time for this.

*Heyman walks away without giving the interviewer a chance to respond.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:00 am

{Redemption returns to the sight of John Cena backstage... Cena is walking through the halls as he knocks on the door of GM Vickie Guerrero. Vickie can be heard saying, "Come in," and Cena opens the door and walks in. Vickie seems a bit surprised to see Cena here, but Cena looks like he's ready to get down to business.}

[John Cena] Vickie, I had to see you.

[Vickie Guerrero] For what, John? I don't need your trouble...

[John Cena] It's about Christian... He speared me from behind last week and I want to get him back.

[Vickie Guerrero] And what do you think I can do about that?

[John Cena] I want you to reinstate him. We need to have a match between us at November to Remember.

[Vickie Guerrero] I can't do that, Christian is fired. In fact, you shouldn't even touch Christian, he's as touchable as the average fan.

[John Cena] Well he certainly touched me... And I'm going to get him back for it, he attacked me and I'm going to attack him back. Christian is a no good punk..

[Vickie Guerrero] And I can't help you with that, I don't have the time or need to bring Christian in here for you.

[John Cena] If you won't let me get my hands on Christian... I'll just do it myself.

[Vickie Guerrero] Eh-Eh, if you lay one finger on him I'll have you immediately suspended because he isn't even an active part of our roster. However, I'll offer you a compromise.

[John Cena] And what's that?

[Vickie Guerrero] Seeing as you want to get your hands on him so badly, maybe next week, Christian can come down to the ring, and he can speak a little bit. Maybe when he explains why he attacked you, you won't want to go after him so badly. Does that sound alright?

[John Cena] I guess that's the best you'll be able to do.

[Vickie Guerrero] So why don't you step outside my office and I'll phone Christian right now...

{John Cena walks out and the dials can be heard clicking on the phone back in the room. Cena seems somewhat satisfied, somewhat disappointed. He won't be able to get his hands on Christian for another week, but next week he'll have a shot to see Christian... Face to face.}

Not the best, having a hard time promoing as Cena atm
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:47 am

Redemption returns from commercial break

The theme of the returning Triple H hits across the arena to a thunderous reaction.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 NZNmg

The crowd are all on their feet, cheering and awaiting the arival of The Game.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 M8dpA

And at that moment, Triple H appears from behind the curtain, and the reaction gets even louder.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 N5VHk

Triple H goes from one side of the stage to other, clearly more fired up than usual, and all that does is provoke the crowd to get even louder!

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 I56PG

Triple H walks down the ramp, for the first time in a month.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 LMLXo

He then throws his water bottle into the crowd, get's up on the apron. The crowd are still cheering, as Triple H prepares for the signature water spray.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 GfCSe

and Right on cue, Triple H leans back in his traditional pose, spraying water into the air.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Rj1gc

Triple H gets into the ring, and goes straight for the turnbuckle and poses once again. The Crowd are still on their feet, and cheering for the returning Triple H. Triple H then grabs a microphone. As the crowd finally settle down, after giving one of the biggest reactions heard in a long time, Triple H begins to talk.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 ExY1Y
[Triple H]
It's been a month too long since I've walked down that ramp and stepped into this ring. I worked my ass off getting to where I was, I went to jail, I was nearly fired, I went through Hell in a cell with one of the most dominant forces in XWL history, and I survived it all. I was moments away from becoming Number One contender, then all my hard work just went away... I was pinned in the middle of the ring by Austin Aries. It was the night after I'd been through the most brutal match of my career, I'd spent the past 5 months prior been beaten and bloodied by Brock Lesnar.. I wasn't the Triple H i needed to be, to be at the top. I can't take a beating like I used to, If it was 5 years ago... I'd have walked out after all that and beaten anyone who was put in front of me. But I was beaten, I was broken and I just didn't have what it takes to make it to the top.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 FHOUC
[Triple H]
So I decided to take some time, let my injuries heel up and now... You can bet your ass I'm back! This time, I'm going straight to the top.. I'm healed, I'm 100%... NOTHING is going to stop The King of Kings from finally claiming his throne here in XWL. I've paid close attention to XWL over the past month, but one person I've paid special attention to is Joey Ryan... Joey Ryan, Congratulations on your win last night, but don't get too comfy with that championship around your waist, because I'm coming for it.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 IPvFn
[Triple H]
There is no Brock Lesnar to get in my way, there is nothing that can stop me now. I'm coming straight for the World Title, Whoever I have to beat, I'll beat them. I've waited too damn long to hold that Championship, and Joey Ryan... You've never faced anyone like me, You've never gone face to face with someone as destructive as me. I went face to face with Brock Lesnar, a former UFC Heavyweight Champion... and I came out on top, I destroyed Brock Lesnar inside Hell in a Cell, in a structure many superstars are scared to even enter, I went inside and I came out victorious. I've be....

Triple H is then cut off by a familiar theme...

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 S4ksO

Boos flood the arena as Joey Ryan’s theme hits the PA. Joey cockily walks out onto the stage and looks down at his title before shouting “I TOLD YOU SO!”
XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Rermd
The camera goes to Triple H who doesn’t seem too happy at being interrupted. Joey begins to strut down to the ring, shouting at fans and throwing his sunglasses into the crowd. He rushes up the steel steps and snatches a mic from one of the ring workers before coming face to face with Triple H, Joey laughs to himself before taking a few steps back and leaning against the ropes for a brief moment

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 OkMAz

Joey Ryan
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to present to you…The man who has brought Redemption into the sleazy era, the man who is STILL world heavyweight champion, Joey Ryan! Hunter….HHH, there is no reason for you to be out here. This is my ring. You are on my show. You can’t just come out here and try to get yourself a match against the best in the business. Joey Ryan is a high profile superstar and there are a queue of superstars in the back just waiting to get their hands at a chance to fight me for this title. What makes you think you can just come back after being beaten down for months at the hands of Brock Lesnar? Now you can go on about how you beat Brock but did he stay out? Did he run home when the matches got tough? No, he stayed and fought. He found new challenges. You won the battle…Brock won the war.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 JR7q0

Joey Ryan
Now I don’t know if you saw but last week I beat Austin Aries. A man you got pinned by. I pinned him twice, both times resulting in me winning this title. Why do you think you can try to have a shot against Joey Ryan? I can beat anyone. I’m not afraid of you or anyone else who wants to try have a shot. Joey Ryan is used to being the top dog, the icon, the main event, the predator. Joey Ryan is at the top of this long food chain and everyone wants a piece of sleazy. Everyone wants to say they went toe to toe with the best, but not everyone can get that opportunity. Austin Aries got that chance, he has the privilege to say he has been toe to toe with Joey Ryan. Where is he though? I kicked his teeth down his throat and left him lying in that ring. He’s not even here anymore. I promised last week would be the last Redemption would ever see of Austin Aries, I backed that up.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 XA8hr

Joey Ryan
I am not a fluke champion and you are not a contender for this title. You have not done anything to gain a shot at going one on one with Joey Ryan. I’m kinda a big deal. Unlike you I came up through the indys and was willing to do anything just to have a match. Do you even know what it’s like to go match to match, not knowing when the next paycheque will come. Not knowing if the crappy second hand ring is going to snap and injure you? Not knowing if you can afford to go to the post office to hand mail all of your merch? Of course you don’t. What did you do before the corporate stooges got you in here? Bodybuilding? You are a prime example of what I said weeks ago. You were brought here for 5 minute matches and to try and make impacts, all because it’s good for business. Joey Ryan is a true wrestler and a talent which is not going to waste. Obviously I am doing something right because I am already on to prove that Joey Ryan is the greatest world champion this company has ever seen. Now yo-

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 NxbzG

[Triple H]
You think that you're the best? You think holding that title ONE time makes you the best? You think having ONE good year makes you the best? Let me tell you what makes you the best, It's winning title after title, coming out here night after night, month after month, year after year being the best damn champion anybody has ever seen. For Over 10 years, I was at the top of the WWE, winning the world Championship 13 times... That is how you prove that you're the best. This isn't the indy leagues anymore, this is the big time... You have one of the most prestigious championships in this business, around your waist, so you have to ask yourself one question.. Can you handle it? Can you handle it being the most targeted man on this show, can you handle the pressure of carrying an entire company on your shoulders.. but most importantly... can you handle being a true champion? Taking on any challengers, any time.. any where? Because, if you like it or not.. I'm coming for that title, I will become a 14 Time World Champion.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 9ewTC

Joey Ryan
Just listen to yourself. You keep going on and on about the past. Nobody cares about what you've done in wwe. Nobody cares what you did 5 years ago, Joey Ryan is the present and Joey Ryan is the future of this company. You're damn right Joey Ryan has one of the most prestigious titles around his sexy waist. This title isn't going anywhere. You don't actually think you can beat me do you? You're the past. Nobody wants to see you wrestle anymore. There is a new, younger generation of superstars. Do you really need to ask if Joey Ryan can handle the pressure? Ever since I came to XWL I have been proven to make the ratings go up. Why do you think I got drafted to this poor excuse of a show? They wanted a superstar like Joey Ryan on and now that I have being here Redemption is now the A show. Nobody on this roster has the Rockstar charisma Joey Ryan has...Nobody on this roster has the Movie star good looks Joey Ryan has....and nobody, nobody is BRINGING SLEAZY BACK like Joey Ryan.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 U9cFI

Joey Ryan
Now you can keep on going on about how you want to get a shot at this title. You are going to have to earn it. It's not everyday you get to go against a world champion, yet alone going against Joey Ryan. Now instead of asking me if I am willing to fight all challengers, why don't you go get yourself noticed. Why don't you go and try to get my interest. I don't really care about you. I beat 5 other men to win this. Almost immediately after I beat Michael McGillicutty when he tried to cash in and then just last week at the Monster Bash, I defeated Austin Aries. I kicked his teeth down his throat and now he's gone from XWL. I broke up fortune. I won the intercontinental title just 3 weeks after my debut. Joey Ryan has a list of achievements. What have you done? Does beating Brock Lesnar equal a world title shot? There are superstars in the back just like me who have fought hard and come up from the bottom. Those are the superstars who get Joey Ryan's interest. Those are the superstars who Joey Ryan respects. Not a washed up superstar who after Joey Ryan is done with him will need a zimmerframe when he comes down to the ring...

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 IUFMF
[Triple H]
You want me to prove it? You want me to show you why I deserve a shot at that title? I've proved it every single night since I returned at Final Stand, defeating everyone who stepped in my way, One of them being you in the King of The Ring tournament. I've beat you before, I'll beat you again. I have nothing left to prove, I'm no longer here to talk, I'm here to fight...

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Ei5u3

With that said, Triple H removes his jacket as the crowd erupts. Joey Ryan is unsure what to do, then suddenly he chargers at HHH,landing left and rights knocking HHH back against the ropes. Triple H fires back with shots of his own staggering Joey Ryan. Joey Ryan backs up into a corner to try get away from Triple H, but HHH continues the attack.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 3ypDB

Triple H lands multiple kicks to the gut of Joey Ryan, who is now down in the corner. The crowd are going insane as HHH stops the attack, looks out the crowd showing how fired up he is, to be back in XWL.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 1BjZo

He removes his shirt as the crowd get louder once again, Triple H then looks back at Joey Ryan who has now pulled himself to his feet. Triple H approaches Joey Ryan.... SUPERKICK! Joey Ryan knocks HHH straight down to the mat, with a huge superkick from the World Champion. The cheers suddenly turns to deafening heat for Joey Ryan. Who begins to smirk and laugh, whilst looking over HHH shouting "Is that all you got?!" Joey picks up his World Title, and stalks HHH waiting for him to get to his feet. HHH Gets to his feet, TITLE SHOT TO HEAD! HHH once again crashes back down to the mat, after a sickening title shot to the head by Joey Ryan. Joey Ryan, lifts up the world title to the displeasure of the audience. Ryan then throws down his world title, lifts up HHH and gets in position for the pedigree..... BUT NO! Triple H spins out of it, kicks Joey Ryan in the gut...

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 X6FT8

PEDIGREE! HHH Hits a Pedigree on the World Champion! The Crowd once again give the biggest pop of the night, yet.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 W81mY

Triple H still appears fired up as he taunts and walks around the ring as the crowd are still all on their feet.

Triple H's theme hits across the arena as Redemption goes to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Ze Ben
Jobber
Ze Ben

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Redemption is back and as soon as its back the music of Ezekiel Jackson plays

Joey Styles:
Welcome back to Redemption and here comes a superstar we haven't heard of in a very long time.

Michael Cole:
So long I would say was the prehistoric times. Joking aside, Ezekiel Jackson has been absent from the mic since his loss to John Morrison back at Eye For An Eye ending his 2nd reign as X-Treme Champion.

Joey Styles:
Ezekiel Jackson was X-Treme Champion for around a month and a half, defending his title for a total of 5 times. I would be pretty annoyed if I was him after defending the title that many times.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Ezekiel-jackson-34331

Ezekiel Jackson storms into the ring already with microphone at hand

Ezekiel Jackson:
These past month has been hard for me. Back at Eye For An Eye I lost my title fair and clean to John Morrison. A very surprising victory for most people. Ever since that match my career has sunk so low even lower then when I was wrestling for the WWE. Of course I have still been fighting and wrestling for the XWL that's my job as the unstoppable personification of domination of the XWL. I haven't been at my usual since that match. My training levels have been lowered, my TV time has lowered, my income has lowered and in all honesty so has my career and life.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Zeke_p10

Ezekiel Jackson:
In the time I haven't been myself, the new champion John Morrison has still kept his title but he has failed to realize what the X-Treme Championship was about in the first place. Back when I was X-Treme Champion I defended the title with pride and dignity even at the cost of disrespecting my supportive and loyal fans. In the time I had the title I defended my title against 7 people and I had only 2 weeks between each defense and for the most part I had no idea who I was facing till the very day I defended it. John Morrison the so called "Savior of the X-Treme Championship" has had the X-Treme Championship around the bout the same amount of time my title reign lasted. He has of course defeated me but the only other competition he has had was Damien Sandow.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Ezekiel-Jackson-On-Mic

Ezekiel Jackson:
If I wasn't mistaken the true meaning of the X-Treme Championship was that it was a unique championship that was defended every 2 weeks in Extreme Rules. I don't remember Morrison defending the title every 2 weeks. They say I was reason of the downfall of the X-Treme division. In all honesty when I had the title I had someone interested in taking the title off me try and win it off me every 2 weeks. Now management struggle to find an opponent once a month let alone once every 2 weeks. These thoughts struck me a week back when I was in my hotel room watching The Monsters Bash on PPV like any normal fan. My absence at the PPV gave me the determination that I can achieve a lot more then I have so far in the XWL.

Ezekiel Jackson:
My career in the XWL is far from over. I will rise from the depths down below I am currently and I will train harder, I will become stronger and faster then I have before. Tonight will be a start of a new chapter, The Fall and Rise of Ezekiel Jackson in my X-Treme title winning book, The Book Of Ezekiel. Zack Ryder, the man I go 2-1 against all for the X-Treme Championship will be my first foe to fall. After this more will fall till I'm even higher in the business then I was once before. At the end of the day, nothing can stop pure and utter dominance.

The fading image of Ezekiel Jackson who at the time is leaving the ring as Redemption goes into commercial break.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Nice promo, Chris I liked the commentary at the start since I always feel that helps establish promos.

Also dat Sleazy Game :gig:
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RedemptionlaylaXWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemptionevetorres
Layla El vs Eve Torres

[Joey Styles] Yikes! What a DDT from Layla, she just planted Eve right on her head!

[Michael Cole] She really needs to follow up on this if she wants to bag the win!

[Michael Cole] What the?!

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 LlrrS

*AJ Lee's theme suddenly plays as she bursts through the curtain skipping down the ramp without a care in the world.*

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 ZIlFi

[Joey Styles] AJ?! What business does she have out here, this match has nothing to do with her!

[Michael Cole] You're damn right, she wasn't even in the gauntlet at The Monster Bash!!

*Layla opens her arms and says "What are you doing here?!" in confusion, Eve gets back up to her knees after the DDT as both Layla and Eve look on in confusion as AJ begins to circle the ring skipping. Eve gets up to her feet and leans against the ropes shouting at AJ, but AJ continues to ignore her and skips around the ring once again. She suddenly stops beside the steps and puts her hands on her hips and stares into the ring.*

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RxGSs

*Eve and Layla quickly glance at eachother looking puzzled, AJ just waves at Eve and begins to skip to the back. She skips all the way through to the curtain.*

[Joey Styles] I've seen a lot of crazy things in my day, but AJ is something else!

[Michael Cole] You said it yourself, Styles, she's crazy!

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:16 pm

The Cameras cut backstage, to see Eve walking back towards the locker room area.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 GRgJU

[Interviewer]
Eve! Can I just get a quick word?

Eve then turns around, to face the camera.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 KgwJU

[Interviewer]
Earlier tonight you finally defeated long term rival and former Divas Champion, Layla. Are you finally back to full health after your return?

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Af3Q3
[Eve]
I told you a few weeks ago, that when I was just warming up... Alicia Fox was a warm up, Beth Phoenix was a warm up, now this is where I start. I just defeated the former Divas champion with ease. I showed the world that Layla is nothing more than a fraud. She walks around, acting like she's something, I just proved she's nothing. I pinned her in the middle of that ring, in front of millions of people. Now people can really see who the top diva in this division is...

[Interviewer]
But Layla defeated you many times this year...

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 X4oTi
[Eve]
You think that concerns me? Nobody cares about that, that's in the past. I wasn't myself, then I was injured by the careless hands of Layla. Did Layla look like a champion out there tonight? No, she looked like nothing. She's finally showing her true colours, you all saw what happened at Eye for an Eye, she lost to a diva that nobody has even heard of or seen in XWL before. But now, Layla is no concern of mine, I've proved that I am better than Layla and now, I move onto bigger and better things.

[Interviewer]
Also tonight, AJ skipped down to the ring, during your match, then right back out... Do you have any idea what is going on there?

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RzGTi
[Eve]
I have no idea what is going on inside that crazy little head of hers, she skips down to the ring during my match, on my show...and for what? To prove to the world once again just how crazy she is? She needs to keep her mind on her own business before she makes the biggest mistake of her life.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Back the hell off my posts IGN Rose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:51 am

We're taken backstage, to find our new Divas Champion, Beth Phoenix, admiring her title somewhere backstage, as she is approached by a thin figure. We quickly discover this figure to be none other than Alicia Fox.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Normal_WWE_com_Exclusive__Beth_Phoenix_denies_attacking_Kaitlyn_at_Night_of_Champions_28HD29_mp4_000060666

Fox immediately embraces Phoenix, placing her hands on both sides of Beth's face.

{Alicia Fox}
Aw, just look at you! All decorated for the holidays, with that newly acquired Divas Championship of yours..

Alicia's finger gently glides over the title, reminiscing on what she lost out on. Beth takes a breath, finally able to question the strange actions of Alicia Fox. But just as the words are about to leave her mouth, Alicia hushes her with her index finger and continues her disruption.

{Alicia Fox}
Now, now. I didn't come here to tease, I just wanted to congratulate you on your big win last week at the Monster Bash! Although it's depressing that I myself didn't overcome the odds, and walk out the new Divas Champion.. I'm still happy for you, and I'm definitely happy that somebody was finally able to shut Layla up. So, congratulations on the big win Beth.

Alicia gleefully smiles at Beth, setting a positive, yet strange mood for the conversation. Beth holds her hands up to Alicia, quieting her for the moment so that she can manage to get a word in.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Normal_WWE_com_Exclusive__Beth_Phoenix_denies_attacking_Kaitlyn_at_Night_of_Champions_28HD29_mp4_000063800

[Beth Phoenix]
Wait. First of all, don't ever put your hands on me, or my title again! Who do you think you are Alicia? And you came here to congratulate me? Why is it that now, of all times, you decide to come and talk to me? Is it because you want a shot at my title? Well I've got news for you. The Divas Championship Gauntlet isn't over just yet. There's still Brie Bella, Lita, and Kharma in line for a shot, and we all saw Layla talk about her "rematch clause" earlier on. So get in line.

Fox is unintimidated by Beth's aggressive response and continues to smile at her in an almost creepy way...

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Normal_WWE_com_Exclusive__Beth_Phoenix_denies_attacking_Kaitlyn_at_Night_of_Champions_28HD29_mp4_000071666

[Beth Phoenix]
I might still have a concussion from The Monster Bash but I'm still better than everyone else even when I'm not at 100%. I give you and everyone else my word that I will walk out of this arena tonight as Divas Champion. I will defeat Layla at anytime, anyplace she wants her rematch. And I will defeat anyone else who thinks they have what it takes to step up to the plate... including you Alicia. Now please, leave!

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Normal_WWE_com_Exclusive__Beth_Phoenix_denies_attacking_Kaitlyn_at_Night_of_Champions_28HD29_mp4_000065966

Alicia's jaw dropped, as her hand dramatically clasped her heart.

{Alicia Fox}
Woah woah, woah! Beth! We're all friends here, there's no need for that attitude. I know you must be under a lot of stress right now, what with already having to defend your title almost immediately after you achieved it, but I have faith in you! You are the Glamazon, Beth Phoenix! If anyone can do this, it's you.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Normal_WWE_com_Exclusive__Beth_Phoenix_denies_attacking_Kaitlyn_at_Night_of_Champions_28HD29_mp4_000058066

Beth stared at Alicia, with a look of complete disbelief. Alicia kept a supportive smile handy despite the fact that Beth seems to have never been more confused. Beth shakes her head at Alicia, before realizing that she won't be fulfilling her request to leave as she continues to awkwardly smile at her. Instead, Beth is the one to leave and just walks away, as Alicia waves after her. The screen fades away to a promotional video of XWL superstar Shawn Michaels.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:31 am

I liked that little backstage seg between you two, the caps were good obviously but I thought the back and forth was really nice as well. cartman happy
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 am

ThatGuy wrote:
I liked that little backstage seg between you two, the caps were good obviously but I thought the back and forth was really nice as well. cartman happy

What makes this even creepier, is that Alicia is on Breakdown this week. lol I completely forgot until I saw that he had posted it on Redemption. My fault, sorry Red. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 am

Samnit wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

What makes this even creepier, is that Alicia is on Breakdown this week. lol I completely forgot until I saw that he had posted it on Redemption. My fault, sorry Red. Embarassed

She traveled to Redemption just to see her favorite firebird.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:40 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Samnit wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

She traveled to Redemption just to see her favorite firebird.

That fangirl dedication. mischief
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Divas Championship Gauntlet Continues

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Divastitle

[Lillian Garcia]: The following contest is a Divas gauntlet match, for the XWL Divas Championship. Introducing first, the current XWL Divas Champion, Beth Phoenix.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Beth10

[Lillian Garcia]: And her opponent, from Atlanta Georgia, Lita.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Normal_112204-LitavsTrishStratusvsMolly%5B%28000666%2917-51-59%5D

Lita rushes into the ring and the ref calls for the bell. Lita goes straight after Beth but one kick in the shin knocks her down to her knees. Beth picks her up and sets Lita up for the delayed Fisherman Suplex. Beth signals the Glamslam and she picks Lita up. She hooks her and holds Lita up for a good ten seconds, showing impressive strength, and BAM! The Glamslam, 1! 2! 3!. Beth gets the quick win but you have to remember, she's till not 100%.

[Michael Cole]: I feel confident that this is the woman who's taking home that championship. She's got the confidence, the skills, the determination, what else does one woman need to be successful?

[Joey Styles]: I disagree Michael, I still think this thing is going to come down to Beth vs Kharma, not that Brie isn't good but those women, they're fighters.

The theme of the Bella Twins hit and out comes one half of the Bella Twins, Brie Bella, and this is what she's been waiting for. She feels that tonight is HER night and that she'll finally get to call herself the top diva. As she's ever wanted to be in this company is the XWL Divas Champion and she's finally got her chance to do that. For her, tonight is about her being the bitchiest or the cattiest of the divas, but this is an opportunity to take what should of been her's a long time ago. Though Brie is willing to put the bitchy and catty behavior aside, nothing can stop that natural confidence that exudes from her.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 WWE_Raw_04_27_09_Diva_Match_720p_AC3_5_1_XivD_avi_000077644

Brie walks down the ramp and she looks at her opponent, the current champ, Beth Phoenix. Many may see this as an obstacle but Brie's mentality is that any obstacle can and shall be overcome.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 WWE_Raw_04_27_09_Diva_Match_720p_AC3_5_1_XivD_avi_000078645

[Michael Cole]: Brie is staring down Beth Phoenix, she knows for a fact that it isn't going to be easy but she can beat Beth, I know it.

[Joey Styles]: We'll see about that, do you see how intimidating Beth looks and just look at her physique. Not even I would want to get in the ring with her.

Brie stops for a moment at the bottom of the ramp and just stares at her opponent in the ring. Brie surely has the advantage but will that be enough?

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 WWE_Raw_04_27_09_Diva_Match_720p_AC3_5_1_XivD_avi_000083650

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

She does it! Brie Bella wins the XWL Divas Championship, words can't even explain how Brie Bella is feeling right now, but she has to remember that she still has one opponent left.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_04_11_avi0451

[Michael Cole]: Brie Bella does it! She beats Beth Phoenix, she's done it! I told you so.

[Joey Styles]: Let's not forget Brie has to face another diva before she can rightfull call herself the champion.

The graphic pops up and says "New Divas Champion", Brie Bella. With her hand raised and looking upon her fallen opponent, the theme of the next and final entrant hits.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_04_11_avi0465

*And just like that, Brie's celebration is cut short as the theme of none other than Kharma fills the arena. Brie's expression changes when she realizes that there is still one more person left in the gauntlet. Kharma steps out from behind the curtain, without Raisha Saeed, who hasn't been seen since Beth Phoenix hit her with a Glam Slam, at her side. She locks eyes with Brie, who is holding the Divas Championship as close as she possibly can, frozen in fear, knowing that she could lose the championship in moments. Kharma begins her descent down the entrance ramp, slowly, almost as if she's making Brie wait even longer to know whether or not she's walking out with the Divas Championship in her possession. Kharma makes it to the bottom of the ramp and reaches for the middle rope to pull herself up to the apron. When she does, she locks eyes with the current Divas Champion, as a sick smile comes across her face, before she enters the ring and stands mere feet from her opponent tonight. The ref asks Brie to hand over the championship but she hasn't taken her eyes away from Kharma and her grip on the championship is now tighter than ever. Eventually, the ref manages to remove the championship from Brie's grasp and raises it above his head before calling for the bell.*

*The bell rings, signaling the start of the final match in the gauntlet. Brie runs at Kharma in hopes of hitting a dropkick and does but unfortunately, it doesn't even phase her. She goes for another and yields the same result. She goes for a third and as Kharma stumbles backwards, Brie runs at the ropes, ricocheting off of them like a dart, hoping to hit another dropkick that would hopefully take Kharma off her feet but Kharma has other plans. She sidesteps the dropkick and lands a stiff spinning backhand on Brie as she's rising to her feet, knocking her back down to the canvas. Kharma sets up her all too familiar finishing maneuver, the Implant Buster, and hooks Brie's arms, ready to hit the final nail on the coffin and end Brie's brief championship reign, but before she could...*

*The theme of the woman Brie and the former Divas Champion just beat moments ago begins to play, forcing Kharma to release her grip and focus on the stage as she awaits the arrival of Beth Phoenix. The seconds pass as Beth is nowhere in sight until she walks out from behind the curtain and onto the stage where she stands for a moment, staring a hole through Kharma. Just when it seemed that Kharma was about to exit the ring and attack Beth, Brie manages to somehow roll up Kharma as the ref drops down to his knees and begins the count.*

3!

[Michael Cole]: She beats Kharma! What can Brie Bella not do? Brie Bella is the NEW XWL Divas Champion, what a fight! She came back a few months ago and set her sights on the title. She finally got her shot tonight after 3 long months and Brie takes the opportunity.

[Joey Styles]: Congratulations to Brie Bella, however, had Beth not intefere in the match, maybe Brie Bella would've never won?

[Michael Cole]: Who cares Styles? We have a new champion and her name is Brie Bella. She's going to do wonders with that belt, and continue to carry this prestigious title like Layla did.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_04_11_avi0466

And the theme of Brie Bella hits again, and you can just see from Brie's face that there's a lot of emotion stirring inside of her right now. All she's ever wanted was to be the top diva, the chance to appear in the record books, the chance to be called the XWL Divas Champion and she's finally done it. This time, she's proved herself worthy of being called a champion, Brie received no help from Nikki.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_04_11_avi0478

Brie took on the likes of Beth Phoenix and Kharma, two divas who have been dominating the divas division and she overcame the odds. To Brie, this edition of Redemption will always have a special place in her heart, not because of the people here, but because this was the edition where she captured her 1st title, a title reign that she hopes to make history with. As she celebrates with her twin sister Nikki, as she sticks her tongue out, you know the reign of Brie Bella has just begun.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_04_11_avi0482

As Brie Bella, does a handshake with her sister who came to support her, you have to think that behind this playfulness, she's really reminiscing about her time back to XWL. She came back just three months ago before Supremacy when only Stephanie McMahon would give her a chance, she's been beaten, she's beaten divas, she's had backstage brawls, and look where she's at now, standing in the ring as your new XWL Divas Champion. The fans may not like her but they'll damn sure respect her as their champion. As Brie still celebrates, she's mouthing to the camera "This title isn't going anywhere, it's mine to keep". You can tell by those words that Brie will be determined to do whatever it takes to hold on to that titile, whether it be to lie, cheat, or steal a victory, not like she hasn't been doing that before. Her tactics may be dirty but that woman you see in the ring, she's a true champion, she's the definition of what it means to be a champion.

Suddenly, Brie's celebration is interrupted by a way too familiar theme, oh no. . .

*The theme of Kaitlyn begins to play throughout the arena. The fans cheer, knowing she isn't a participant in this gauntlet but everyone knows she is Miss Money In the Bank and could choose to have a title match whenever she wants. Brie's celebration is cut short as she seems a little upset as she quickly turns her attention to the stage. Nikki quickly begins to talk to her and a little smirk appears on Brie's face as she realizes that it's two against one. A little bit later, Kaitlyn walks out from the back. She has her briefcase in hand yet she isn't in her gear and she doesn't have a referee yet she has a microphone in hand.*

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_RAW_09_24_2012_480p_HDTV_x264_mkv_000210077

[[Kaitlyn]] Hey Brie, just figured I'd come out here and talk a bit. Say congratulations to the new XWL Divas Champion! It's an honor to hold that title, isn't it? XWL have had Divas come in and out of here like wild, but a certain few have actually won the title and made history by doing it in the process. Divas like Trish Stratus, Michelle McCool and even Maryse! All of them have become key figured in this business because of that title and who knows, maybe you Brie could be the next big thing in this industry. But first, before you even think about prancing around with that title, thinking you are "that good" of a diva. You've gotta go through me and my Miss Money In The Bank briefcase, but here is the thing. I'm not going to be one who cashes in when you have your back turned. That's just not how I'd want things to go down because I wouldn't want it happening to me so I won't let it happen to someone else. I'll take the approach where I tell you in advance on when I'm cashing in.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_RAW_09_24_2012_480p_HDTV_x264_mkv_000232899

[[Kaitlyn]] So what exactly do we have here, looks like I could cash in at XWL's next Pay-Per-View, November to Remember. Take the title off you, eat some turkey, seems like a pretty satisfying week for me. But another show, another show catches my eye more then November to Remember surprisingly. It's the show before it, the XWL 4 Year Anniversary show and what better way to start off the new XWL year then winning the XWL Divas Championship? Yeah, let's go with that. Sound good to you Brie, oh wait, you don't have a say in this because I'm the one with the briefcase and on the XWL 4 Year Anniversary Show where the Slammy awards will be presented, it's going to be you defending your title against.... Me! I'm cashing in and I wish you the best of luck because you'll need it!

*Kaitlyn lowers the microphone and looks into the ring at Brie, but more importantly the Divas Championship.*

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_RAW_09_24_2012_480p_HDTV_x264_mkv_000238905

Surprised that Kaitlyn isn't cashing in, Brie doesn't have to be afraid that her reign could be over just like that in a matter of minutes. Brie just looks on at Kaitlyn with the XWL Divas Championship raised high and Nikki raising her other arm showing Kaitlyn there's been a complete revolution in this Divas division, the Bellas are now on top. In just 2 weeks, Brie Bella will take on Miss Money in the Bank, Kaitlyn, for the division's most coveted prize, the one Brie currently holds, the XWL Divas Championship. Only time will tell how successful Brie's reign is, should she lose to Kaitlyn in just 2 weeks. Or will Kaitlyn's announced cash-in be the worst mistake she's ever made in her entire career? We'll find out in two weeks at the XWL 4th Anniversary Show where the Slammy Awards are being held.

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_04_11_avi0551
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Main Event

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 RedemptionbrocklesnarXWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemptiondolph
Brock Lesnar vs Dolph Ziggler

After an epic match between 2 of Redemption's brightest stars, Brock Lesnar was somehow able to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Just when it looked like Lesnar had no other option but to tap out to Ziggler's devastating Sleeper Hold, he managed to power out despite being clearly dazed and fatigued and hit his signature F5 maneuver to get the three count.

Winner: Brock Lesnar XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Redemptionbrocklesnar

<END SHOW>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012   XWL Redemption:  10/28/2012  -  11/11/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 10/28/2012 - 11/11/2012
Page 1 of 1