Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012

Go down 
+4
Ash
Legal
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
8 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:30 pm

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Redemp1

Live From – Montgomery, Alabama

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: RAW

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptionxpacXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Redemptionbigshow
X-Pac Vs Big Show

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptionnashXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Redemptionfarooq
Kevin Nash Vs Farooq

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptionezekieljacksoXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Redemptionkenny
Ezekiel Jackson Vs Kenny King

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptionkellykellyXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Redemptionnatalya
Kelly Kelly Vs Natalya

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptionbradshawXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Redemptionsteveaustin
Bradshaw Vs Steve Austin

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptionjoeXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Redemptionjeff
Samoa Joe Vs Jeff Hardy

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptionkavalXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Redemptionicmcgillicutt
Kaval Vs Michael McGillicutty

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptionrybackXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Redemptioncody
Ryback Vs Cody Rhodes

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptiontruthXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Redemptionkofi
R-Truth Vs Kofi Kingston

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptionaliciafoxXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Breakdownmickiejames
Alicia Fox Vs Mickie James

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptionrandyXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Redemptiontripleh
Randy Orton Vs Triple H

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptionaustinariesXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Redemptionjamesstorm
Austin Aries Vs James Storm

Main Event

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptiondolphXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Redemptionworldchampion
Dolph Ziggler Vs Joey Ryan

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:35 pm

After several minutes of nothing happening on Redemption, Chavo’s face appears on the screen and the people cheer for the Mexican Warrior who they hope to see challenge Michael McGillicutty for the Intercontinental Championship at Monster’s Bash.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 04

Chavo Guerrero
So it appears that things aren’t set in stone quite yet. It seems that the powers-that-be are trying their hardest to make sure that if I do have a match at Monster’s Bash it won’t have any title implications. They don’t like that I came out of nowhere after being in court for months and automatically declared myself number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship ahead of those who they feel are ‘more deserving.’ Well that’s just tough because as of right now it isn’t about what they like. No, it’s about what I want and I think we all know what that is.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 08

Chavo Guerrero
I think we all know that as of right now there isn’t a man on this planet much less on this roster who deserves a shot at the title more than I do. Why? Because I am who I am, and they are who they are and once you’re not who I am then you’re a step behind from the get go. And that late step is what allowed me to cut in front of them, because I’m always thinking ahead, and that wisdom and experience has kept me relevant from when I first stepped onto XWL Raw until now.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 08

Chavo Guerrero
Oh, I hear the snickers; I know some of you can’t wait to make your little snide remarks. ‘When has Chavo ever been relevant? Ha ha h—’ Shut up.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 19

Chavo Guerrero
Even in my losses I out performed my opponents and made their wins look like flukes. I made XWL’s ‘best’ look like amateurs, I made this show worth watching. Even when I’m not wrestling, even when I was in court I was one of the most talked about superstars week in and week out. And that’s not me being cocky, that’s just me—well maybe I am being a little bit cocky, because if there’s anyone that knows how good I am and what I can truly do when I’m focused then it’s me. And Michael McGillicutty too. McGillicutty knows that his reign as champ is just about over now that I’m coming for that title and that’s why he’s doing everything in his power to avoid me, to avoid that match.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 16

Chavo Guerrero
But no matter how hard he tries, that match will happen, and I will be on Redemption next week to make sure of it. I’m going to make sure that there are no number one contender matches, no online polls, no picking a name out of a hat to see who gets the next shot. I will not relent, I will not let another three years go by, I will not stand back and let half these no talent hacks get the shots that should be going to me. So McGillicutty you can save your words, focus on your match, and when I show up next week we’ll see if you’re man enough to insult me to my face.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:50 am

*Redemption returns from a commercial break and is taken backstage where the current Intercontinental Champion, Michael McGillicutty, is shown pacing back and forth in an empty corridor, possibly thinking about his match with Kaval later tonight and the revival of his war with Chavo Guerrero recently. He notices a cameraman approaching him, but before the cameraman could speak, Michael begins talking as his words echo in the silence.*

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RCwv7

{McGillicutty}
With two of my former rivals now fired from this company, I turn my attention to the third and final one, Chavo Guerrero. I left Chavo in my past, or so I thought. Not only did you issue a challenge that won't be accepted, you also cost me the World Heavyweight Champion, the very same championship that should be around my waist, not the waist of a easily forgettable champion like Joey Ryan. I have already ended your career once, Chavo, don't make me do it again. After being in court for who knows how long, do you really think that you will get a shot at my Intercontinental Championship so easily? It's not happening, Chavo, you can keeping living in your little fantasy world because hell would freeze over before that will ever happen.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 V31Io

{McGillicutty}
Maybe I shouldn't be so hostile towards you, maybe I should be thanking you for reawakening the hatred I once had for you. Last time we were in the same ring, I let you off easy, I let you off with a warning, and up until Eye For An Eye, our paths hadn't crossed since the week before Final Stand, so why now, Chavo? Why have you chosen now to attempt to get revenge on me for ending your career? Was it because you couldn't stand seeing the man that ended your career in the spotlight, was it jealousy because I have achieved more in my short time here than most people do in their lifetime? Chavo, you are nothing more than a leech to the Guerrero legacy and next week you are supposed to make your grand return to Redemption? Is that supposed to scare me? Is that supposed to make me afraid? If anybody should be afraid, it's you, Chavo. You have seen what I am capable of first hand and time can't go fast enough because I can't wait until next week.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 6z9x2

{McGillicutty}
Let's say that by some off chance, you do get a shot at the last thing I have left, this Intercontinental Championship, what makes you think you'll even make it to The Monster Bash? What exactly is stopping me from ending your pathetic career one more time? They say that a man is at his most dangerous when he has his back to the wall and has nothing left to lose. Whoever said that is a liar, you have nothing left to lose and you are nowhere near being a threat to me. I am the the apex of my career, I am in my prime, your time has come and gone. While my career continues to skyrocket, yours has nowhere to go but down. You allowed your jealousy and your pride to blind you at Eye For An Eye, trust me when I say, that is a mistake you won't live to regret, and if you still don't believe me, pay close attention to what I do to Kaval later tonight because that will be your future. Just remember that you brought this upon yourself, you will be the one to blame when I go out there and send Kaval straight to a hospital bed. The blood will be on your hands, Chavo, will you be able to live with the future, or lack thereof, of an innocent man who didn't do anything to deserve the beating he's going to receive later tonight?

*With that being said, Michael walks off camera and through a set of double doors, possibly to prepare for his match with Kaval later in the evening. The screen then fades to a video package for the returning Alicia Fox.*

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 am

The camera cuts to outside a parking lot where Chavo is walking over to his car and a man runs over and shows him his phone, presumably so Chavo can see the promo Michael McGillicutty cut moments before.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 06

Chavo Guerrero
Hmph. You think what you do to Kaval will concern me, Mike? You think I’ll beg you to stop, or lose sleep because you foolishly believe I’ll feel empathetic toward his pain? I won’t. Have fun out there, champ, break a leg. Better yet, break Kaval’s leg…both of them if you have it in you. I don’t care about Kaval, I don’t care about Joey Ryan, I don’t care about your opponent next week… the only person I care about is you, and once I take that title away from you, just like how I took away your dreams of becoming world champion, you’ll mean nothing to me… and most importantly you’ll mean nothing to these people or to this company and that’s the way things are supposed to be.

Chavo Guerrero
The way it’s supposed to be is you knowing your place and keeping your mouth shut while people who have respect for the business and know what they’re doing, go out there and put on a good show. This little ‘dream run’ you’ve been having has been great, and I’m happy you’ve gotten your 15 minutes of fame, but it’s time for the run to come to an end because you’ve started letting success get to your head and what better man to send you crashing back to reality than the guy you thought you got rid of all those months ago?

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 15

Chavo Guerrero
You say you’re at your apex, I say you still have a ways to go because I’m not impressed. If you really think you’re at your peak then maybe you’re right… maybe there shouldn’t be a match… maybe you should just call it a day and leave before I embarrass you and put you to shame and make you realize what I’m all about... what being a Guerrero is all about.

Chavo Guerrero
I blame myself for this rampage of ignorance you’ve been on because I could have put an end to this before Final Stand. But I took pity on you and the way you had to try so hard to get people to remember your name much less care about you and it was so pathetic I couldn’t even consider you my equal. That pity lead to my defeat and my career almost being ended, but that pity been replaced by a desire to right my wrong and put down the beast I helped unleash. Lightening won’t strike twice for you, I won’t make that mistake again, and that’s what you’re afraid of, McGillicutty.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 13

Chavo Guerrero
But maybe you’re right, McGillicutty, maybe I am a bit jealous. From day one you’ve done your best to emulate my career until you finally did the one thing I couldn’t: become Intercontinental Champion. That didn’t sit right with me because back in my day there was a certain bar you had to be at to be considered for a title shot, but I guess over the years that bars been lowered to the point where it’s now acceptable for you to be considered a credible champion.

Chavo Guerrero
So why have I returned, old friend? I’m back because that bar needs to be raised again. I’m back because you may have won the battle before Final Stand, but I’m finishing this war at Monster’s Bash. I’m back because I’ve been waiting since Final Stand to knock that smug smile off of your face.

Come at me Legal.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:20 pm

*Redemption then fades out to a clip highlighting The greatest movie of all time.*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:00 pm

The lights in the arena go dark, as everyone focuses on the tron. We see Alicia Fox walking through the backstage area, a determined smile on her face as she seems to be on her way to her match tonight

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_12_16_mkv_000003599

{Joey Styles}
Don't go away because up next we have the vivacious Alicia Fox set for her debut match against Hardcore Country, Mickie James!

{Michael Cole}
How dare she show her face again after that stunt she pulled at Eye for an Eye! It was the most low-down desperate search for attention I've ever seen in all my years as a commentator.

{Joey Styles}
Searching for attention? If anything Alicia was sending the Divas of XWL a message, that she's not here to play games. Alicia Fox is here to get down to business.

{Michael Cole}
Nonetheless ladies and gentlemen, Alicia Fox takes on Mickie James, that match is next on Redemption.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_12_16_mkv_000009616

The screen fades into blackness over Alicia's grin, as we're taken to a brief commercial break.

We return to Redemption, to be greeting by Alicia's theme song. The stage turns purple as the name "Alicia Fox" flashes across the tron. The crowd cheers in response to their favorite red-headed wonder, who prances out onto the stage. Her head concealed beneath a furry hood, as she does a brief pose as she blows a kiss to the audience.

{Lillian Garcia}
The following is a divas bout set for one fall! Introducing first, from Ponte Verde Beach, Florida.. Alicia, Fox!

{Joey Styles}
Here we go ladies and gentlemen, Alicia Fox is making her way to the ring to face Hardcore Country Mickie James, in what's sure to be an interesting clash between the veteran in Mickie James, and the new girl on the block, Alicia Fox.

{Michael Cole}
Really Alicia? "Party?" No, no. This is just awful. What happened to wanting to get down to business Joey? Now she wants to "Pa-pa-party?" What is that?

{Joey Styles}
It's a theme song, Cole, not a way of life.

{Michael Cole}
Still, this is the best she could come up with?

Michael sat back, folding his arms as Joey sighed out of annoyance. By this time, Alicia had made her way down the ramp, smiling and touching the hands of the fans.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_12_16_mkv_000025166

She waves, and winks at someone in the ring. Our cameras pan over to an already awaiting Mickie James. Mickie's hands rested on her hips as she studied her opponent. Alicia paid her no mind, she quickly returned to her energetic state, grabbing the ropes with her hands and ropes, pulling herself up onto the apron with one leap.

{Michael Cole}
What is with that goofy hat anyway?

{Joey Styles}
It's a hood, Michael.

{Michael Cole}
Oh wow, what a major difference. Tell me Joey, what message is she trying to send people by wearing that? That she's a cannibal? Isn't that fox fur?

{Joey Styles}
You do know she's not actually a fox, don't you Cole?

{Michael Cole}
Are you stupid Joey?

{Joey Styles}
I'd like to think not.

{Michael Cole}
I bet you would.

Back to the ring, Alicia ducks down, swiftly slipping under the ropes. She came out on the other side, her hood falls off her head as she struts across the mat as she made her way to the ropes.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_12_16_mkv_000031183

She grabs the small silver eagle pendant, holding her hood of fur together as she snaps it of, taking it into one hand as she steps onto the bottom rope. She holds the fox hood in there air, and twirls it around vibrantly as the crowd reacts in a supportive fashion. Alicia hops off the ropes, tossing her hood outside of the ring, as she takes a moment to briefly limber up before the match.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_12_16_mkv_000064083

{Lillian Garcia}
And her opponent, already in the ring. From Richmond, Virginia, Mickie James!

The cameras switch to Mickie, who turns to face the crowd, taunting to them by throwing her hands high into the air. The crowd cheered Mickie on as well. Finally, it was time. Mickie and Alicia faced each other from opposing sides of the ring. But just before that unforgiving bell chimed, and this match would begin, we have an unsuspected guest..

Mickie and Alicia are exchanging glances as they stand on opposite ends of the ring, then just as the referee is about to call for the bell to start off this match, all eyes turn to the stage as the sound of Layla's theme echos throughout the arena.

{Joey Styles}
Well this is surprising, here comes our Divas Champion!

{Michael Cole}
While I'm never one to turn down an appearance from the lovely Layla, I am confused why she's decided to make one during a match.

Both Alicia and Mickie turn their heads, confused as to why their match is being interrupted by someone who isn't scheduled to compete herself. Layla begins to make her way down the ramp with her title around her shoulder, dressed casually just waving down at Mickie and Fox. She finally reaches the bottom of the ramp then responds to their cold stares by motioning for them to continue with a strange smile on her face. Layla turns the corner flipping back her hair in the process and begins to set her sights on the commentary table.

{Michael Cole}
Yes! How lucky are we, we're going to be joined by the Divas Champion for this divas match?

{Joey Styles}
Try not to make a fool of yourself, Cole.

{Michael Cole}
Me? A fool? I'll have you know that people love me, I'm a people person, unlike you.

{Joey Styles}
If that means a person that people run away from then sure.

Layla reaches the announce position, but notices they've yet to start the match, so she places her title down on the table then mouths in their direction, "carry on!" just looking at them, returning the unyielding stares with a simple smirk.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Giofn

They finally roll their eyes at her appearance and turn their attention back to each other, with the referee signalling for the bell to sound, and it does just as Layla takes a seat.

{Michael Cole}
What a lovely surprise, how are you Layla?

{Layla}
I'm just wonderful, nothing like taking in the sights and enjoying the amount of talent my fellow divas have, it's a shame this isn't one of those instances.

{Joey Styles}
I wouldn't say that, I've heard great things about Alicia Fox from many people.

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptionaliciafoxXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Breakdownmickiejames
Alicia Fox Vs Mickie James

The match starts with Alicia running right at Mickie with a clothesline in mind, but Mickie side steps out of the way then hooks Fox's arm taking her down to the mat, and pressing her knee into the side of her ribs for a quick wear down hold.

{Layla}
Greatly exaggerated things?

{Michael Cole}
So Layla how are you handling the news of how and when you'll be defending your title next?

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 KFtyZ

{Layla}
You know at first I'll admit, I was extremely flustered because in a way, this has never been an option for champions before because it's seen as impossible...and as I've proven, nothing is impossible for me. So now that I've had time to digest it, I'm looking forward to crushing so many hopes and dreams in one match.

Fox shows that she's not one to run into a situation without a game plan and uses her free arm to deliver a few stiff forearm shots straight to Mickie's jaw, then once she gets her other arm free she snaps Mickie over with a quick takedown into a press cover but instantly Mickie gets he shoulders up before the referee could even start the count. Alicia then follows up by staying on the attack with a side headlock, but Mickie being experienced as she is manages to carry Alicia with her forcing them both into the ropes bouncing off, and a slight distance between the two breaks the hold Fox has over her, which helps Mickie get back in control with a snapmare of her own sending Fox down to the mat on her behind, then Mickie bounces off the nearby ropes coming back around with a lowl drop kick and covers.

1........But Alicia gets the shoulders up breaking the count.

{Joey Styles}
Nice dropkick and nearfall by former champion Mickie James.

{Layla}
The phrase "former champion" really irritates me because you could be champion for a single day and still be "former champion." It just devalues the true champions like myself.

{Michael Cole}
Well said, Layla.

{Joey Styles}
Regardless of that Mickie James is a former champion, and if she can outlast the gauntlet at The Monster Bash she could very well be champion again.

{Layla}
Joey, it might be hard for you to understand, but we want to breathe life into the division, not kill it.

Mickie pulls Fox up slightly by her hair, this annoys Alicia enough to stomp on Mickie's foot, then delivers a few fore arm shots straight to her jaw, grabs hold of her arm to toss her into the corner, but Mickie chops her arm away in one fluid motion then grabs hold of her arm throwing her into the corner instead. Mickie pauses for a moment just to favor her jaw, but then goes back on the offensive by charging at Alicia, but Fox shows off some athleticism by jumping up splitting her legs on both sides of the top rope just as Mickie made contact with the corner, then flips over taking Mickie with her for a swift sunset flip maneuver. The referee takes to the mat for the pin and begins to count as Alicia's legs are pressing Mickie's arms against the mat...

{Joey Styles}
Fox might have her here!

Layla's shown yawning in response to the move and Joey's excitement, and instead checks out her nails just as Mickie frees her shoulders off the mat just before three.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 FWo3I

{Layla}
Did you really expect Mickie to lose to such a weak move? Believe me, I faced Mickie last year, remember? The first ever divas Hell in a Cell match? That I won? It wasn't easy by any means, while I'm without a doubt superior to her in every way, she's leaps and bounds above this Alicia Fox chick.

{Michael Cole}
I'm with Layla on this.

{Joey Styles}
Wow, I never would've saw that coming...

One Mickie breaks free of the pin, Alicia takes a little longer getting back up to her feet due to the length of her legs, and this gives Mickie the opening to try and get back in control by running off the ropes and taking Fox out with a flying forearm shot, Fox gets back up and Mickie's flying back from the other side of the ring with another leaping forearm shot. Fox then staggers back up to her feet a third time, and Mickie takes her out with a third flying forearm! The fans are cheering now, and she feels the momentum shouting out "Come on!" while pointing to the top rope, getting the fans even more riled with excitement. Mickie then steps out onto the apron, pauses for a second and looks right at Layla, but more specifically, her title..

{Layla}
Take a picture honey, it's the only way you'll ever see this up close and personal.

Mickie sends a smile and a wink her way, then begins to climb up onto the top rope, but during this time Alicia got back up to her feet and charges at the ropes causing Mickie's balance to be lost and she falls crotch first onto the turnbuckle, Alicia then yanks Mickie off the top rope by her arm and sends her crashing onto the hard mat below. Fox then does a dance strutting around the ring garnering her own applause, then runs forward flipping over for what looks to be a leg drop, but Mickie rolls out of the way and Fox lands straight on her tuchus.

{Michael Cole}
That's gonna leave a mark.

{Joey Styles}
No kidding, these two divas are giving it their all, and one has to think that's because of last week's gauntlet announcement, where every diva has the opportunity to face you Layla for the Divas Championship at The Monster Bash.

{Layla}
Keyword, opportunity. AJ, Eve, and Michelle McCool all had that same opportunity, and well, we all know how that worked out for them, don't we?

{Joey Styles}
Fair point, but exhaustion is sure to play a role in this match, are you really prepared to face ten or more challengers in one night? No superstar has ever done that here in XWL, much less a diva.

{Layla}
I'm sorry, did you just say much less a "diva?" What exactly is that supposed to mean?

{Michael Cole}
Yeah, Joey!

{Joey Styles}
I just meant the divas are sometimes less prone to compete in almost superhuman conditions.

{Layla}
You mean like, a stretcher match? A Hell in a Cell match? Oh, and let's not forget, a Steel Cage match? All of which a "diva" won?

{Joey Styles}
I didn't mean anything by it...

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Nmemw

{Layla}
XWL has always been about everyone taking it to that next level, no one superstar or diva gets an easy ride, sooner or later, they all endure something that other companies felt was too much for them to handle, and most of those times? They prove everyone wrong, so you think I'll lose because a diva can't endure that much in one night? Then I'll be sure to mention you in my celebration speech when I defeat every single diva that they throw my way.

{Michael Cole}
If it means anything Layla, I believe in you.

{Layla}
Aw thanks Cole, it doesn't.

As time has passed and both ladies have recovered, they rise up to their feet, then share a glance, the fans are cheering for both, almost split with support. The two charge at each other tying up trying to gain control, Mickie manages to get the advantage and transitions into an arm wrench, Fox follows up by applying a side headlock to break her hold, then does an arm wrench of her own, Mickie kicks her leg up then cartwheels off to the side, Alicia looks almost dazed by Mickie's speedy transitions, Mickie then does a spin back kick straight to Fox's gut, and runs off the ropes to gain momentum for an attack, but Alicia meets her with a drop kick taking her down and covering.

But Mickie kicks out.

{Joey Styles}
Another great nearfall by the leggy Alicia Fox.

{Layla}
Yes because that was just so amazing.

{Michael Cole}
Really? Well I suppose it was somewhat impressive.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 4qU1R

{Layla}
I was being sarcastic, aren't you supposed to be the competent one?

{Joey Styles}
I know that's a shot at me too, but I must say I am enjoying your fresh inclusion at our commentary booth.

{Layla}
Well thank you, when you're as good as I am, you have an eye for detail, and quite frankly neither of these two have impressed me much. I know this gauntlet is supposed to be some huge challenge, but if these are the kind of "challengers" I'll be put up against, I think we should just have Lillian announce my name now.

{Joey Styles}
Always confident, that's one thing I can't deny about you, while many feel you're too confident, it is nice to see a champion speak so highly of themselves and back it up as much as you have.

Fox grabs Mickie by her hair then slams Mickie face first against the mat, then blows her bangs back, annoyed slightly at Mickie not staying down. She then pulls Mickie up, Irish whips her into the corner, comes charging at her as fast as she can, but Mickie meets her with a stiff back elbow straight to the jaw, Alicia tries again but this time Mickie pulls herself up gripping the top ropes catching Fox by wrapping her legs around her, then takes her down with the Mickarana. As Alicia makes impact she instantly holds her back, feeling the effects of the meeting with the mat, Mickie's not done there though, she tries to go back on the attack, but Alicia kicks her from down on the mat, then wraps her legs around her instead and pulls her down to the mat with her with an inside cradle.

But Mickie manages to push up and shift her weight to turn the pin in her favor instead.

But Alicia gets her shoulder up, then wraps her legs around Mickie's neck from the ground, pushes up on her hands then spins Mickie out with a unique variation of a head scissor takedown.

{Joey Styles}
Again Alicia taking well advantage of her long legs, Layla how would you deal with an opponent like this? She's taller than most divas, and legs seem to be a huge part of her offense.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 BcGq9

{Layla}
Simple, you take out her legs, you take out the only form of offense she seems to have. No athletic showcases, no drop kicks, no head scissors, she's be virtually ripe for the picking, and that Joey is why I'm the Divas Champion. I can look at an opponent and know their weaknesses before they even know themselves.

{Michael Cole}
What about Mickie James? We know you've faced a lot in the past, including for the first ever womens championship in this company, but what can lead an opponent to victory against her?

{Layla}
Really you could say the same, she utilizes a lot of kicks like I do, and to do those you need to have balance and decisive aim, and if she can't focus then she could be liable to miss and her opponent nail her with whatever move to steal it. Unlike Mickie though I know all these things and that is why I constantly change up my strategies and my forms of offense. One week I'll show off my amazing kicks, the next, I'll make them beg for mercy with my diverse submissions, and the week after that? It's speed all the way. That is why I am as successful as I am, because I know what it takes to be the best, and I take well advantage of that.

Mickie stumbles back up to her feet, Alicia then tries to maintain control by sending Mickie into the corner, but Mickie stops just a few feet away, then throws Alicia with all her strength into the way of the corner, but Alicia again shows off her athleticism by jumping up onto the second rope with one foot, then jumps back catching Mickie with a back elbow. The fans begin to cheer Alicia, she begins to jump up and down telling them to get louder, then begins to measure Mickie, stalking her, waiting for her to get up, she slowly gets on her hands and knees, feeling the effects of Alicia's unorthodox offense, then finally pulls herself up to her feet, still knelt down... Fox charges at her kicking up her leg for what looks to be a vicious intended Axe kick, but Mickie comes to just in time, stands up to an upright position avoiding the kick, and lands the Mick kick!

{Joey Styles}
What a knockout kick!

{Layla}
Puh-lease....I do it so much better.

{Michael Cole}
That is true, your kicks seem to be able to put away almost anyone.

{Layla}
Because when I don't lay them out, I knock them out.

Mickie falls into the cover, assured that this is it, and hooks the leg....

No! Fox kick out just at the last second!

Frustration has set on the face of Mickie James, she's huffing and puffing, wonder what she has to do to put away Alicia. Finally after sitting on the mat for a few seconds while Alicia lay behind her trying to get back in this match, Mickie stands back up to her feet then begins motioning for her to get up while in a stalking stance. She moves her two fingers forward, ready to end this and pick up another big win after she just defeated Michelle McCool last week. Alicia slowly gets up, holding her head still from that hard kick she just took, that's when Mickie finally lunges forward, kicking her in the gut, hooking her head and begins screaming out as loud as possible, almost like a battle cry just before going to war, then jumps up propelling herself in the air for her Mickie D-T, but Alicia plants her feet firmly on the mat tossing Mickie forward and off of her, making her hit the mat with a hard thud. She wastes no time then trying to pull Mickie up, perhaps for a signature maneuver of her own, but Mickie shows her toughness by shoving Alicia away, then swings for a clothesline, but Alicia bridges back in an almost matrix like way, then as soon as Mickie turns around Fox grabs her, hooks her tightly then connects with a bridging northern lights suplex! The referee begins the count...

But Alicia breaks her own pin by ending the bridge, says "Whoa, wait just a second." then looks right over at Layla, who seems almost like she's trying to hide any feelings that would suggest Alicia is impressing or perhaps shocking her, and says "This ones for you, Layla!" and turns back around running and flipping forward landing across the neck of Mickie with a front flip leg drop!

{Layla}
And that cricket chirping reaction to your amazing move was for you, Alicia!

{Joey Styles}
Wow, what a move by Alicia Fox, I wonder what she calls that?

{Layla}
The no one cares about me pin drop?

{Michael Cole}
She might have her, the referee's going for the count!

Alicia keeps her leg over Mickie's throat and pulls her near leg close to her as the referee begins the count...

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{Joey Styles}
Alicia wins! What a debut match, and a message sent loud and clear to our Divas Champion.

{Layla}
That she's boring, unoriginal, and takes having the last name Fox just a little too seriously?

{Michael Cole}
Talk about a big win though, Mickie had just defeated your former number one contender, Michelle McCool last week! Now Alicia beats Mickie this week, the divas are stepping up as the time for the gauntlet for the Divas Championship draws near.

{Layla}
Honestly it doesn't matter who they beat, to take this title from me they'll need to beat me, not some past their prime losers...and I can assure you, that they won't beat an actual champion. Do you know how long I've been Divas Champion? That's because I'm the best, and I back it up every single time I step inside that ring. So Alicia, Mickie, and whoever can do whatever they want until The Monster Bash, because the true test will be on that night, and only one diva will pass, and naturally that diva will be me.

The bell strikes as Alicia's theme song begins to play. Alicia stands up over Mickie James, staring down on her unconscious opponent. Alicia inhales and exhales heavily, brushing the hair back out of her face as she attempts to collect herself after the match that just took place.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_12_16_mkv_000228266

After a moment, the referee grabs Alicia's wrist and holds it high, snapping Alicia out of what seemed to be some sort of trans. She bore a wide smile as the excitement rushed over her. Then she disconnects from the ref, climbing atop the turnbuckle, and throwing her hands up in the air as the crowd applauds her.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_12_16_mkv_000235216

{Joey Styles}
Would you just listen to these fans, they've clearly been impressed by Alicia.

{Layla}
You call THAT impressive?

{Michael Cole}
Even I have to admit that Alicia surprised me here tonight.

{Layla}
She's just another spoke in the wheel...give it a month and she'll be gone like all the rest....and then when you mention her name, they'll be like, Alicia who? Seriously the only diva that deserves praise and admiration is the one that's sitting right next to you, with the Divas Championship on her shoulder.

Alicia points at Layla's Divas Championship, which Layla held close. Alicia then gestures the title around her waist, as she yells: "Sooner or later, that title is mine." Alicia smiles again, as those who are close enough to hear her, cheer in agreement.

{Layla}
In your dreams, sweetie!

{Joey Styles}
She's clearly excited about her first win here in XWL, it's truly a sight to see, this could actually be her first of many, and who knows, in four weeks she could be standing in that same position, but holding the Divas Championship.

{Layla}
I've had enough of this...you think she's impressive? That she's going to take this from me? Watch and learn, simpletons.

She gets up from her positions at commentary, tossing her headset down onto her seat and heading over to the ring.

{Michael Cole}
Wait Layla, where are you going? You see what you did Joey, you drove her away.

{Joey Styles}
I drove her away?

Meanwhile Alicia bends down and hops of the turnbuckle as she prances across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle, doing the same there as the fans chime in again with applause.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2011_12_16_mkv_000234266

Alicia finally grabs the ropes for support as she jumps back onto the mat, the smile still apparent on her face. But the cheers quickly turn to boos, this confuses Alicia, as she's been a favorite since she first came out to the ring earlier, she turn around puzzled, but finds out why their tune has changed when Layla meets with a vicious attack sending her Divas title right smack dab into the face of Alicia Fox knocking her down on the mat and seemingly unconscious.

{Joey Styles}
Layla just laid Alicia out! That was uncalled for! This young lady just made her debut here, how can someone be so cruel to ruin that feeling of winning your first match?

{Michael Cole}
I think she just wanted to remind everyone that she's the Divas Champion and she's not playing around.

The boos have intensified, and Layla just stands over Alicia fuming for some reason, her title hangs in her hand, and she looks down at Fox, almost as if she were jealous that she was getting so much attention, and that everyone was talking about her, and not Layla.

Layla's theme sounds, and she's now smirking over one of her challengers in the gauntlet, she seems proud of how she laid her out in an instant, despite the fans feeling otherwise. She then raises her title up high in the air as she looks right in the booing crowd, very sure of herself, and confident that she's the only diva worth having that title in the divas division. She responds to the boos by just simply shouting "I'm the Divas Champion, and don't you forget it!" before kicking Alicia square in the ribs just for the hell of it, causing the boos to get even louder at that even more uncalled for cheap attack. She then smiles, almost as if she's enjoyed picking on the new girl and asserting her dominance. Then just as she steps to leave the ring, she turns facing Fox, then says "Oh how rude of me, I forgot to congratulate you!" which prompts Layla to grab Alicia's almost limp arm, and raising it up slightly in a mocking manner. Then drops her arm back on the mat and struts out of the ring, mirroring Fox's entrance just before we fade away to a commercial break while the commentators remain stunned by Layla's actions.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:45 am

*Following the commercial break, the arena erupts into a variety of jeers and boos as the thundering start of Brock Lesnar's music begins to play.*

*Lesnar makes his way out onto the top of the entrance ramp with a more intense expression than usual, which is obviously due to the fact he lost at Eye For An Eye to his most hated adversary Triple H inside Hell In A Cell. He pauses to take a look around at the masses with his associate Paul Heyman beside him.*

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Jp8YY

*Lesnar makes no time for his usual bouncing-on-the-spot entrance and instead begins his journey down the entrance ramp.*

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 DVWlQ

[Michael Cole]
Welcome back to Redemption folks. I have to say I'm looking forward to hearing what Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman have to say.

[Joey Styles]
Same here. I also want to know how the hell Brock is not in a hospital bed somewhere right now after all the punishment he took at Eye For An Eye inside Hell In A Cell. The man is a monster!

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 WtyBH

[Michael Cole]
The fact that Lesnar was able to show up on the very next show after competing in one of the most brutal matches we've ever witnessed sums him up to a tee. Brock Lesnar is not a normal human being... he's a machine. Brock was definitely the aggressor inside the Cell but somehow, someway Triple H prevailed. Brock knows he had the Game beat and I can tell you now that he won't be at all pleased by letting the victory slip away.

[Joey Styles]
Well, Triple H wasn't exactly holding back in the Cell either... Either way, Lesnar is here and I'd hate to be the next victim to set foot inside the ring with him. Why he targeted Randy Orton last week is anyone's guess, but I'm sure we're about to find out...

*Sure enough, Paul Heyman has a mic in hand and is ready to speak. As soon as Lesnar's music fades away, both he and Brock are showered in boos and chants of "You suck!". Some even chant Triple H's name over and over again. Heyman though, simply ignores them and begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 1UgH3

[Paul Heyman]
Ladies and gentlemen. Allow me to explain and apologize for the travesty that you witnessed at Eye For An Eye. You see, my client - Brock Lesnar - dominated inside Hell In A Cell. Brock Lesnar embarrassed and humiliated Triple H for the vast majority of that match. Brock Lesnar maimed and destroyed The Game more than anyone has in the past... and Brock Lesnar was the deserving victor of that contest.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 7r8NG

[Paul Heyman]
My client Brock Lesnar proved inside Hell In A Cell that he is capable of great things in XWL given the opportunity. Despite the overall result, Brock showed his dominance and his all round talent that makes him the face of this company and of this business. Triple H scoring a fluke victory over Brock doesn't change that face. You need only watch the match in it's entirety to see exactly who was the better man. And that man was Brock Lesnar. A fluke victory does not change cold, hard evidence. I urge you all to go back and watch the match again and you try and tell me Triple H deserved the win. Flukes happen in every sport, and unfortunately it happened in XWL at Eye For An Eye. And it's even more unfortunate that it happened to the greatest competitor to ever set foot inside this ring.

*The crowd boos as loud as they can..*

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Qlzsq

[Paul Heyman]
Fortunately for Triple H, the legally binding ban enforced by Mr John Laurinaitis and the Board Of Directors regarding the non-physical contact between himself and Brock is back in full effect. So Triple H, you're safe from any repercussions that your fluke victory might have. Brock may be angry and Brock may feel robbed... but right now, at his very moment there is nothing he can do. So Triple H, Brock encourages you to enjoy your safety for now. Breathe the fresh air... walk freely on your own two legs... and enjoy your life with your wife and your children. Because someday Triple H... someday when this ban is lifted and when you least expect it... Brock will have his revenge.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 GwKbC

*Brock shows the first positive emotion seen from him all night when he smirks slightly at Heyman's ominous words.*

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Hg4KQ

[Paul Heyman]
But enough about Triple H. Last week, Brock targeted Randy Orton. All week long people have been asking why. Why Brock... why? Why would Brock Lesnar brutally assault The Viper and put him through the announce table in an unprovoked attack? The answer is quite simple. Because he can.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 7r8NG

[Paul Heyman]
My client Brock Lesnar is capable of dominating anyone on this company. He is in a league of his own. Now that Triple H is off the menu, he needed another so-called "top star" to devour. Brock demands the top spot of this company because it's what he deserves, and Brock will steam-roll whoever stands in his way from taking what his rightfully is. When Brock saw Randy Orton talking about the World Heavyweight Championship, he knew Orton would be his next victim. Randy inadvertently painted a huge target on his chest by proclaiming his desire to become--

[Joey Styles]
Oh-Oh...Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar have some company!

[Michael Cole]
You say that like they're supposed to be scared? Did you not see what Brock Lesnar put Orton through last week?

[Joey Styles]
This isn't last week Cole and I'm betting that they'll be dealing with a whole new Randy Orton! A very, very ticked off Randy Orton!

The crowd are on their feet awaiting the arrival of Randy Orton, absolutely buzzing for this confrontation! Brock Lesnar on the other hand stares on at the stage with a cold, uncaring gaze...Heyman on the other hand looks nervous, trying to usher Brock out of the ring but Lesnar is having none of it, suddenly the crowd explode into a frenzy of cheers when the Viper himself walks out onto the stage...

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 DKwGi

The tension in the air completely shatters to the sound of every single person in the arena on their feet as Orton sprints down the ramp at a breakneck speed straight into the ring! Lesnar wastes no time as it becomes clear that this one will be a fight to the finish! Paul Heyman can be heard shrieking orders from the outside as he quickly flew out of the ring, Orton and Brock are firing stiff right hands back and forth, laying it on each other as hard as physically possible, Brocks almost inhuman like strength plays in his favour as he grabs Orton by the head and tosses him into the turnbuckle where he unleashes a big barrage of shoulders! Orton can be heard screaming out in pain as each big shot drives into his abdomen! Brock backs up a few paces as he lets off a sick smirk before running full steam ahead towards Orton with an attempted spear but Ortons cat like agility and viper like reflexes tell him to move out of the way sending Lesnar careering into the steel post!

Brock slowly spins around, shaking the cobwebs out of his head but he doesn't get a moments notice as Ortons launches forward and takes him down with a massive clothesline! Lesnar stumbles back to his feet but Orton repeats the action, taking him down with yet another big clothesline! Lesnar gets up just as quick and fires towards the viper with a clothesline of his own but Orton ducks under it and when the big man rebounds off of the ropes Randy swings to the side and nails him with a rapid powerslam! The crowd are going insane as chants of "RKO!" Ring through the arena and the apex predator drops to the mat, pounding the canvas ferociously with Heyman screaming for Brock to run on the outside...Brock Lesnar however is on another planet as he gets to his feet and turns around into a HUGE RK--NO! Brock pushes Orton forward and quickly rolls backwards out of the ring!

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 JCJ3m

[Joey Styles]
Brock gets out of dodge! Avoiding a huge RKO!

[Michael Cole]
Randy Orton has gone insane, this man should be locked away!

[Joey Styles]
You know what they say Michael, payback's a bi--

[Michael Cole]
ORTON ISN'T DONE YET!

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 GRRPN

Paul Heyman is dragging Brock Lesnar up the ramp, trying to pull him to the back and live to fight another day but Brock Lesnar isn't a coward, he never has been and he never will be and he isn't just going to run away from what he does best and that is, fight! Brock breaks free of Heyman and sprints back down the ramp heading straight for Orton, Randy doesn't have the time to react as Lesnar scoops him up into a spinebuster position and crashes the both of them right through the steel steps as the fly into two separate pieces!

[Joey Styles]
OH MY GOD!

[Michael Cole]
Those steel steps exploded like they were nothing more than little bits of Lego!

[Joey Styles]
You talk about two vicious animals going at it, we're getting it right here right now no holds barred!

Brock is the first to his feet, quickly followed by Orton as the trade more big punches to one another, Lesnar grabs Randy by the head and tries to drive him into the steel ring post but the viper hits the floor just in the nick of time, sending Brock forehead first into the steel! Somehow though the big man manages to stay on his feet as he stumbles backwards towards the corner of the barricade but the apex predator see's an opening as he hops to his feet and clotheslines Brock over the barricade! The crowd explode around Lesnar scattering to the side as Orton leans over the barricade and grabs the big man by the head, yanking him over towards the ring side, Orton hooks his arms around his neck and can be seen going to that place in his head.......

[Joey Styles]
Oh no! Orton usually does this from the middle rope!

[Michael Cole]
He's gonna do it! Wait, it's the security! About damn time!

With that, loads of security guards pile around ringside, grabbing Orton around the waist and pulling him back! Brock falls to the floor below but before he can even get to his feet he is hooked by the other half of the security, twenty plus men are struggling to hold back these two animals!

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Bheer

[Michael Cole]
Finally! Some order around here! It's about time someone stepped in to stop this!

[Joey Styles]
Someone? Try twenty men, this is insane! I've never seen this much security in the one place!

Heyman is being held back by one single man, screaming his lungs out for Brock to rip Ortons head off but with a smile and a shrug of the shoulders Orton breaks free of the guards and careens towards the behemoth Brock Lesnar!

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 MZBe8

But no! The security seem to have doubled in size as they rip both men away from each other once again, They manage to get a grasp of Brock as a group of them drag him slowly up the ramp with the other half pinning Orton to the apron as he watches on, screaming for Lesnar to fight, the intensity in the arena is off the charts and the crowd are absolutely loving it! Brock gets taken through behind the curtain as the security that are holding back Orton let up on him giving him room to move, satisfied with the result for now Orton rolls back into the ring and takes position on the top turnbuckle as his music blares through the speakers!

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Y162N

[Michael Cole]
That was absolutely insane!

[Joey Styles]
Something tells me that this isn't the end, this is only just the beginning of this rivalry!

[Michael Cole]
They want each other dead!

[Joey Styles]
If the security hadn't gotten here, one of them might have gotten their wish!

The screen fades to black for another commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:42 pm

*As Redemption returns from a break, "Dashingly Insane" Cody Rhodes is shown in the ring with the Million Dollar Championship.*

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_033

*He waits for the heat to die down before he begins speaking.*

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_043
[Cody Rhodes]
This company. It never ceases to amaze me. They pander to every single little need guys like John Cena and Shawn Michaels have. Let me supply an example. At an Eye for an Eye during the XWL Championship Elimination Chamber, Shawn Michaels was attacked by the Miz. What happened to the Miz? He was arrested and taken away from the arena personally by Hulk Hogan himself. Now, let's fast forward to the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber. I had the match in the palm of my hands. I was on my way to finally liberating that championship, but a masked man broke into the chamber. He assaulted me and even threw me through a glass pod! What happened to him you ask? NOTHING! He got away like it was nothing! To top it all off, he came back last week. When I was seconds away from defeating Sheamus, he ran out to the ring and cost me the match! Then, after that, I got hit in the face with a Brogue Kick for no reason.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_059
[Cody Rhodes]
This masked man has been making my life a living hell. I can't go anywhere without having to look over my shoulders for this guy. I don't know who he is, but I'm trying to figure it out. I've spent the last week listing all the possible suspects. There's Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Mick Foley, Tyson Kidd, Kassius Ohno, Edge, Zack Ryder and even Michael McGillicutty. All of these men would have something against. At some point over the past year our paths have crossed. John Cena, Edge, and Mick Foley could be considered three of my greatest rivals. The three of them would have the most hate for me. And they all would have good reasons to attack me. Just earlier that week, Mick Foley was fired as Breakdown General Manager and replaced Hulk Hogan. Something that I, of course, had a large part in. You're welcome. As for Edge? Well, he just lost his XWL Championship earlier that night. Of course he wouldn't want to see me, of all people, to win the World Championship.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_045
[Cody Rhodes]
Now, of course you must be wondering how it could be John Cena. He was in the match! Well, if you miscreants thought for once - never minding the fact that your skulls are hollow - you would realize John Cena was already eliminated. He was the first guy out of the chamber. Much like Edge, after coming up short like that, you know Cena would not be able to stand someone like me winning the championship that he failed to claim only minutes before. Although these are three prime suspects, I can't count out the dark horses, just like Zack Ryder. I made his life hell, justifiably, but I did it. He attack his friends and family, I destroyed his arm, I beat him to a pulp on live pay per view, and I even ended his career on Redemption. Hell, when was the last time you actually saw him on TV? I ended Zack Ryder, so it's only reasonable to think he'd try to end me. What about my former allies like Kassius Ohno and Tyson Kidd? Clearly they would be jealous and bitter about my success following the dissolution of the Resistance. There's also Michael McGillicutty, who I've berated constantly and talked down about his late father, Curt Hennig. In my mind, however, there is only one suspect. Ted DiBiase.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_108
[Cody Rhodes]
I took EVERYTHING away from Ted DiBiase. *Cody looks down at the Million Dollar Championship.* Literally, everything. Because of me not only does Ted not have the World Heavyweight Championship, but he doesn't even have an income. That must be really hard for Tate. I've made a mockery of the DiBiase family name, but the truth is it really wasn't me. It was really the DiBiase's themselves who did it, I just exposed them for who they really are. Anyway, I know it's you, Ted. It's time to stop hiding, and I'm demanding the Vickie Guerrero administration takes charge. Lock this building down. Tighten up the security force. I will not tolerate this any longer. It is time Vickie Guerrero starts to take me seriously around here. She needs to step up and take care of Ted DiBiase. I warn Vickie Guerrero not to cross me - and to prove my point. I'll go on a competing strike. I will not wrestle for her until she makes sure of my safety competing.

[Vickie Guerrero]
EXCUSE ME!

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_110

*Cody laughs upon hearing Vickie's voice, but the entire crowd boos as Vickie makes her way out to the stage with a microphone in hand.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
Cody, I can understand your frustration.....

*Vickie stops in sheer anger of the noise the crowd is making.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
I SAID EXCUSE ME!

*The jeers from the crowd seem to get even LOUDER, but the Redemption GM begins to speak again anyway.*

[Vickie Guerrero]
AS I WAS SAYING. Cody, I can understand your frustration. However, you have proven in the past to be mentally unstable and you have even tried to sue me! Although you do have a valid reason to believe it's Ted DiBiase, you do not have any valid proof to prove it's Ted DiBiase. Also, I am not going to spend part of our budget on hiring extra security for one man. I can assure you we are trying our best to take care of the situation, but there is not much we can do at this point. We already have an abundance amount of security at hand during every live event, so clearly the masked man knows his way around the arenas. Anyway, Cody, I assure you this will be resolved sooner of later. It's just a matter of time before we crack the case. As for your competing strike? Well let me be the first to inform you that will not be happening! You are going to compete when I order you to compete, and there is nothing you can do about. It's in legal documentation too, because one of the stipulations you agreed to at Final Stand in the TLC match against Edge was if you lost, you would have to compete when ordered to. Thank you for you time Cody, and good luck!

*Vickie laughs on the stage, but clearly Cody is not amused as Ryback makes his way out to the stage.*

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 CT3Zy

[Joey Styles]
In the words of the great JR, business has just picked up!

[Michael Cole]
Vickie is a great GM, but this is ridiculous!

*The crowd chants "FEED ME MORE" as Ryback makes his way down to the ring. The party is quickly spoiled, however, as he is attacked right off the bat by Cody.*

[Michael Cole]
There we go Cody!

*The referee, Rick Knox has yet to ring the bell as Cody continues to stomp away at Ryback. Rick tries to pry him off, but Cody pushes him out of the way. He heads to the outside and grabs a steel chair before sliding back into the ring. Rick Knox tries stopping him again, but now Rhodes and tosses him to the corner before picking the chair back up. When Ryback gets to his feet, Cody nails him in the head with the chair! The crowd boos and starts a "Cody Sucks!" chant as Rhodes stands tall over Ryback. He raises the chair again, but before he can hit him, the masked man runs out! Cody throws the chair out of the ring and jumps to the outside, getting in a brawl with the masked man. Rhodes starts to take the upper hand of the fight, and he tries to rip off the mask. The man struggles, not allowing Cody to take it off. The man takes "the Dashingly Insane One" by surprise and throws him into the ring post! The crowd pops as he quickly throws Cody back into the ring, where Rick calls for the bell! Rhodes has no idea what's going on, and he gets flattened by a lariat.*

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 XSQhP

*The masked man leaves through the crowd with security chasing him, Cody down in the ring. Ryback screams "FINISH IT" while Rhodes staggers, using the ropes to get up. Ryback grabs him and marches around the ring with him on his back, hitting the Shell Shocked!*

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 35lupl1

1!

2!

3!

[Justin Roberts]
And your winner of the match..... RRRRYYYYBACK!

[Michael Cole]
I can't believe it.

[Joey Styles]
Cole, do you realize how short that match was?

[Michael Cole]
Don't tell me.

[Joey Styles]
Twenty-one seconds!

*Back in the ring, Ryback gets back up after his twenty-one second win, simply chanting "FEED ME MORE" with the crowd.*

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 KAJon

[Michael Cole]
This is just ridiculous, Cody deserves better than this!

*Ryback yells "DONE" as he heads out of the ring. Cody gets back up, clearly irate about the loss. He gets right in Rick Knox's face, berating him. He screams at him, saying: "This is all your fault! I clearly wasn't ready to compete! I was just attacked by that masked man! Couldn't you see? Are you blind? Or are you just stupid? Huh?" Rick doesn't say anything, prompting Cody to slap him in the face. "ANSWER ME YOU IDIOT." Knox doesn't take too kindly to that, and he sucker punches Cody! The crowd goes wild as Rhodes is in shock. He gets up and swings at Rick, but he ducks, and he clotheslines him right out of the ring! Cody's jaw is hanging wide open, just being thrown out of the ring by a referee!*

[Michael Cole]
COME ON! RICK KNOX IS A REFEREE! THIS IS REALLY RIDICULOUS!

[Joey Styles]
In my opinion, Cody got what was coming his way.

*Redemption goes to a commercial break with Cody still frozen on the outside in shock, Rick Knox leaving the ringside area and greeting the fans.*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Masked man fucking shit up. Meanwhile Orton and Brock are making the fans shout "LET THEM FIGHT!" good stuff guys.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptionbradshawXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Redemptionsteveaustin
Bradshaw Vs Steve Austin

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:05 am

Redemption returns from commercial break.

The theme of the assistant to Redemption General Mananger, Eve Torres hits across the arena to reaction of boo's

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 I4qDr

Eve walks out onto the stage,smiling clearly ignoring the reaction.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 0h1zn

Eve makes her way down the ring, She enters the ring and grabs a microphone.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 GtPpr

Eve just stands in the middle of the ring,as the crowd continue to jeer, Eve just stands there and smiles.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 ZACx6
[Eve Torres]
Earlier today, I sent a tweet to the XWL Universe about a very special announcement I had for all of you tonight. I also promised that it would change the future of the Diva Division,and that's exactly what It will do. Last week our great General Manager,Vickie Guerrero made an announcement that shocked the world,when she announced that Layla will defend her title, in a Gauntlet. But, Vickie was little off on her description of Layla, she isn't a real champion, she hasn't defeated all. Layla is a disgrace of a champion, and that's why I can't wait till The Monster Bash, when we may finally get a champion that all of you can enjoy and be proud of.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 SEdIW
[Eve Torres]
The Diva Division, needs a real champion,and that's what brings me to my special announcement. A few months ago I was injured by the careless and bitter hands of Layla. Months have gone by without me being able to do what I love to do, and that's perform in this ring. Because of Layla, she took away my dream of becoming Divas Champion, and tried to take away my career. So Ladies and Gentlemen, you're all here tonight for a special moment, I am out here to announce that... I am now fully healed, and I am ready to return to this ring.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Lg0UP
[Eve Torres]
Not only that, but I am also entering myself in the Divas Championship gauntlet at The Monster Bash. Next week, you will all get a special treat, when I return to this ring. I told you all my announcement will change the future of the Diva Division, and that's exactly what I am to do. I intend to become Divas Champion and Monster Bash, then I will go on and do something Layla hasn't... I will face any challanger who steps up, I will give them a fair chance at the title. Whoever it may be.... Beth Phoenix, AJ or even MsChif.. I will actually face them all,and not just claim to. I will give you all, a champion to be proud of.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 HnJDK

Eve lowers the microphone, and stands with a huge smile clearly proud of herself, whilst the fans aren't buying anything she said and are still jeering Eve as Redemption fades to comercial.

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:15 am

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 7Z56j

[Aries]: Last week I went into a Battle Royal to become the Number One Contender for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship. Before the match everybody got the chance to say their piece, how they were going to go on and beat the odds and then become World Champion. All but one, you see A Double did not come out here and run his mouth about going to become #1 Contender because in A Double’s mind the time for talk was over. Over the past month all people have been doing is talking, then when the Elimination Chamber was over it was the dark horse who went on to win the match. This time round, I was completely focused on my goal. I was destined to become #1 Contender and here I am, standing before you as a winner and the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 TsORE

[Aries]: Joey Ryan, last week you got the jump on me and yeah, you got to have your little moment in the spotlight. But don’t get it into your head that you will get away with what you did, you see behind this perfect physique and this perfect mug, lies the perfect brain. I am one step ahead of the game and I know everything that you’re going to do, before you do it. But last week, as I was drifting in and out of consciousness, I couldn’t help but pick up on what you had to say. “I beat you”. You’re right, you did beat me at Eye for an Eye and it was you that eliminated me from the Elimination Chamber. But as memory serves that makes us one a piece and if you would recall the last time we faced off one vs. one it was A Double that had his hand raised in victory. The ball is in my court Joey, this time around I will not have to concentrate on 4 other men. This time around, you get my 100% focus and that is something that you do not want. In case you have forgot, allow me to remind you that I am the Greatest Man That Ever Lived and I am the perfect mould of a professional Wrestler. I can outclass anybody in that ring and I do so each and every time I step through those ropes.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Ikuj7

[Aries]: As of right now the whole World is watching you Joey and the words that follow aren’t something that you want branded to you. The World is thinking that the name Joey Ryan is now associated with “Fluke Champion” and for the most part they are right, you have yet to prove yourself outside of one match. But the name Austin Aries is feared because everybody knows that I am on a different level, I am a new kind talent and it is not one that you can prepare for. I am your true test, I am the man that you could make your name from and make that brand disappear. But there is only one issue with that Joey Ryan. Like a great man once said, “If you want to be the man, you’ve got to beat the man” and you better believe that I am the man to be beat.

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 ORTaZ

[Aries]: The problem that lies before you Jeoy, is that you will not make your name off of A Double Austin Aries because quite frankly I won’t let you. Ever since I returned to this company I have told people that I am destined for greatness that I will prove to the World that I am the Greatest Man That Ever Lived and I will do that by becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. Last time we faced off one on one Joey, you got dropped on your head and pinned 1, 2 and 3. Come Monster Bash it will be the same song and dance, only this time there will be more to lose for you. This time after I drop your on your thick skull again, I will not only take your pride, I will not only strip you of your dignity. I will take your World Heavyweight Championship, proving that you are no more than a fluke Champion and then go on to become the Greatest Champion That Ever Lived!

Eh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Main Event

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 RedemptiondolphXWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Redemptionworldchampion
Dolph Ziggler Vs Joey Ryan

*Joey has Dolph set up for the dreaded spear, he waits for Dolph to turn around and as he goes to run something stops him, someone’s grabbing his leg! It turns out to be the one and only Austin Aries! Joey looks down in frustration trying to get rid of Aries and at this time Dolph drops to a knee and calls over the referee faking an injury to distract him. Joey manages to kick Aries away and as Joey is still distracted by Aries Dolph springs back to his feet and runs across the ring and jumps with a back breaking Zig Zag!! Joey buckles over onto his upper back and Dolph rolls him up for the three count!!*

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00313

*Dolph’s theme song hits as he leans against the ropes with exhaustion after the gruelling match with the champ. Vickie gets into the ring as excited as ever and claps for Dolph. Joey gets onto his knees and smacks his hand off of the mat in frustration. Dolph and Vickie head up the ramp while a confident Dolph talks himself up to Vickie while walking up the ramp.*

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00353

*Joey is still on his knees in the ring with his hands on his head. He goes to get up to his feet but all of a sudden he is clobbered in the back of the head by his own World Heavyweight Title at the hands of Austin Aries! There’s a mixed reaction as Joey crumbles to the mat holding the back of his head. Aries fixes his jacket and stands tall over Joey with the World Title in hand as Redemption goes off the air.*

XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2012_07_12_UNCUT_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp40428
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/23/2012   -  9/30/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 9/23/2012 - 9/30/2012
Page 1 of 1