Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012

Go down 
+11
Ze Ben
Legal
Sam
#NOTSEME
Shug
Kyle
Ash
Zander
TheFilthParade
Jonguin
P.R Son
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:00 pm

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Redemp1

Live From – Colchester, Vermont

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: RAW

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 RedemptionzemaionXWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Redemptionalexriley
Zema Ion vs Alex Riley

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 RedemptionbrayXWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Redemptionbatista
Bray Wyatt Vs Batista

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 RedemptionrybackXWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Redemptionbigshow
Ryback vs Big Show

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 RedemptionmattXWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Redemptionsantinomarell
Matt Classic vs Santino Marella

Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 RedemptionpaigeXWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Redemptionbuggynova
Paige vs Buggy Nova

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 RedemptionjohnmorrisonXWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Redemptionkaval
John Morrison vs Kaval

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 RedemptionstingXWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Redemptiontheundertaker
Sting vs The Undetaker

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 RedemptioncrimsonXWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Redemptionezekieljackso
Crimson vs Ezekiel Jackson

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 RedemptionaustinXWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Redemptionchristian
Austin Aries vs Christian

Non-Title Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 RedemptionlitaXWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Redemptiondivaschampion
Lita Vs Layla El

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 RedemptionjamesstormXWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Redemptionjoeyryan
James Storm vs Joey Ryan

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Redemptioncody
John Cena vs Cody Rhodes

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 RedemptiondolphXWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Redemptionicmcgillicutt
Dolph Ziggler Vs Michael McGillicutty
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:12 pm

Opening reserved. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:20 pm

No Anderson D: booo
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Matt wrote:
No Anderson D: booo

#BlameDavid
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:22 pm

*As Redemption opens up on the air we see the ring decorated for a party. Two tables are laid out to host food and beverages. The ring ropes a decorated with streamers and balloons are suspending from the ring posts. Finally, a pedestal is located center of the ring.*

[Joey Styles]
Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Redemption, coming off of one eventful Supremacy..... but we don't know what is going on here.

[Michael Cole]
Man, I'm so overjoyed by last night, I don't know what to say!

[Joey Styles]
Of course you are.

[Michael Cole]
Aren't you?

[Joey Styles]
No. Anyway we are expected to have a great night here as the NEW Intercontinental Champion, Michael McGillicutty, takes on "the Show Off" Dolph Ziggler in our main event.

[Michael Cole]
Also tonight, a once heated rivalry is renewed as John Cena takes on "Dashingly Insane" Cody Rhodes, a.k.a. our savior!

[Joey Styles]
Also tonight we are expected to learn of the five men who will join Cody Rhodes in the Elimination for the vacant World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber.

[???
ATTENTION PLEASE.

[Michael Cole]
What a way to kick off the show! Cody Rhodes!

[Joey Styles]
Oh, I knew he'd have something to do with this.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_006

*Cody comes out to the stage to a MASSIVE amount of heat. He soaks it in and enjoys every single boo directed to him as he takes off his hood and gazes upon the arena.*

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_013

[Joey Styles]
What he did last night just crossed the line, Cole. He might of ended his own brother's career with his vicious assault to the head and spine, and then he got Ted DiBiase fired!

[Michael Cole]
Sounds like a good night to me! Ted is out and Cody's in the chamber!

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_020

*Cody takes off his hood as we still from his match with Goldust. It shows multiple scenes like the Shattered Dreams on the Second Rope, the outside Beautiful Disaster, the chair assault, the Cross Rhodes, the ref ending the match, and Cody celebrating.*

[Michael Cole]
What a heroic effort!

*Cody finally gets into the ring as we are taken back live. He has a microphone and begins to speak.*

[Joey Styles]
Hopefully we can find out what this party is about.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_101
[Cody Rhodes]
Oh, this is such a great night. I haven't felt this excited and happy to be at a show since the time I took over as Breakdown General Manager. Main reason why being what transpired last night at Supremacy. It will surely go down in history as one of the most memorable events of all time. We had the Rock's announcement. Brock Lesnar making his return only for Johnny Ace to forbid him and Triple H from touching each other. Micheal McGillicutty winning the Intercontinental Championship. Team Redemption defeating Team Breakdown in the brand warfare. James Storm returning and nearly kicking Miz's head off. Seth Rollins winning the King of the Ring. Edge even became the first ever XWL Champion. Then even myself, Cody Rhodes, defeated my own brother in Goldust to qualify for the Elimination Chamber at Eye for an Eye. Yet, all these moments, yes even my victory, weren't the most significant.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_117
[Cody Rhodes]
The golden moment that single handily restored my faith in XWL Management was none other than the firing of Ted DiBiase. That's right, I have achieved victory! For the past year now you all of ridiculed and laughed at me for my attempts to save this company. You mocked my attempts at taking out John Cena. You laughed at my attempt to take over Breakdown with the Resistance. You all doubted my run as Breakdown General Manager. Then you people even thought that Zack Ryder was better than me. Really? Sorry Miz, but really? Zack Ryder? I proved that he was no where near me in the pecking order and I disposed of him promptly. Yet now, I have finally achieved something that NO BODY can laugh at. The #FireTed campaign. For a month I protested and everyone wrote it off as some big joke, but I proved them wrong. I got Ted DiBiase fired and now I can.....

[Crowd]
WE WANT TED! WE WANT TED! WE WANT TED!

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_134
[Cody Rhodes]
You want Ted? You want Ted? YOU WANT TED? WELL GUESS WHAT, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET TED. YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET TED AGAIN. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED EVERY WAKING MOMENT YOU GOT TO SEE OF HIM ON YOUR TV BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM! Anyway, as I was trying to say. I got Ted DiBiase fired and now I can finally show all you people the light. No longer do you have to live in the shadows and be blinded by the darkness of your bitter and empty lives. I have slayed the dragon and now I can usher in a new era here on Redemption. Think about, I've disposed of the recreants and goofballs like Zack Ryder and Ted DiBiase. Now this show can be highlighted by it's rightful superstars like myself and Dolph Ziggler. Now, I can understand if you people will miss your "hero." So on your first path to the light we are all going ot chime in and sing a song. I know all of you know the lyrics.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_127
[Cody Rhodes]
Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye! Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye! Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye! Come on, everybody! Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye. *The crowd boos and there is a mixture of "WE WANT TED" and "CODY SUCKS" chants echoing through the arena. Cody ignores them and continues talking.* Now before we move on from Ted DiBiase, I want to host him a party in celebrating his career. I've brought plenty of stuff for people. We've got punch, water, soda, chips, pretzels, we've got a pizza on the way, and hey look at this we even got a cake. *The camera zooms up on the cake and it reads CONGRATS CODY.* Oh, silly me. I was so proud of myself for getting Ted fired I made the cake out to myself. Anyway, this would not be a true party for Ted if we didn't show his greatest moment. Production crew, roll the footage.

*Footage rolls.*

{Vickie Guerrero}
Now as for you Ted, you knew what was at stake in tonight's match, and so as of now you are stripped of the World Heavyweight Championship!!!

Even louder boos echos throughout the arena, the fans knew this would happen if he lost, but that doesn't mean they have to like it. Ted's head still hangs low, he's clearly upset that he let Edge cheat him out of what he's worked so hard for.

{Vickie Guerrero}
But I'm not done yet, I put tremendous amount of faith in you to get the job done, and to make me proud, with the recent Fire Ted campaign by Cody Rhodes, I could've easily avoided potential lawsuits, and cut you right then and there, but instead, I believed in you, I supported you, and trusted you! So because you've proven what I and many others always knew you were, a failure...you will not be receiving a rematch.

{JR}
That's a little harsh, he was cheated...

{Vickie Guerrero}
You won't be competing inside the Elimination Chamber match, and your dream of being World Heavyweight Champion, is officially over!

Huge "You suck!" chants start up and she stares out into the audience annoyed by their disrespect.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Now was not the time to let me down, now was not the time to fail, because you've betrayed my trust, you've proven that you're not one of my top talents, that you're not reliable, that you're not worth the hassle...and so Ted, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, YOU'RE FIRED!

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_102

*The camera goes back live where the crowd is booing in the masses. Cody can't help but enjoy it. Slowly he steps onto the podium located in the ring.*

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_123
[Cody Rhodes]
Finally, let me get to this podium. This podium is here to display the greatest thing that has ever happened to Ted DiBiase's career. ME! Back when Ted was first trying to make it in the WWE, guess who had to carry him on his back? Me! Want proof? I helped him win the World Tag Team Championships and keep them until the end of 2008. Then, when we joined up with Randy Orton in the Legacy..... guess who had to make sure he didn't slack off? Me again! Then once XWL opened it's doors and we slowly climbed up the ranks, who was the one that launched him into the main event scene after Final Stand? The same guy who was responsible to launching him to the main event of Supremacy too. Me! So that just goes to prove I have done more for Ted's career than anybody else, or even himself, has done.

*The camera flashes to a sign saying #HireTed and another saying #FireCody.*

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_121
[Cody Rhodes]
Enough about Ted. Let's look to the future, this company's future, my future. In just four very short weeks I'll be entering the Elimination Chamber at Eye for an Eye. I don't know anybody else that is in it yet, but I already know I am going to win it. There is nobody on this brand that can compete with me. Micheal McGillicutty? Well, maybe he's learned when to use a small package. Christian? He's not even worth my time, just an overrated veteran who will never win the big one. Joey Ryan? Don't get me started. Sheamus? Sure, maybe once he's done wasting his time getting thrown around by Santino Marella. Dolph Ziggler? Alright, Dolph could have a good shot. James Storm? If he can refrain himself from alcohol abuse then perhaps he can have a shot..... on second thought, no. Randy Orton? He's just another face from a past at this point trying to ride the spotlight from top talent like myself. How about John Cena?

*The crowd goes crazy for Cena's name.*

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_122
[Cody Rhodes]
John Cena, also the same man who is my opponent tonight. John and I have a long history as I mentioned from before. It all started around this time last year. He attacked him with a steel pipe to make a statement. That attack launched myself to where I am today. Quite honestly, I have to give John Cena the credit of being my stepping stone to where I am today, and eventually when I become World Heavyweight Champion. I find it quite fitting that Cena is my first opponent of the new era, much like he was before. Of course, the result will be much different this time. I, your savior, Redemption's Finest, the Dashingly Insane; Cody will win. Then I will start the Dashingly Insane Era and push XWL into a whole new direction for it's salvation. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the moment where XWL changes..... forever.

*The crowd boos as Cody has a stone expression on his face. However that quickly changes.*

*The crowd goes WILD as Cody is left on the podium, frozen.*

[Michael Cole]
WHAT?

[Joey Styles]
OH MY GOD!

[Michael Cole]
NO! NO! NO! IT CAN'T BE!

[Joey Styles]
I CAN FEEL IT!

*The crowd is still going berserk as Cody jumps off the podium, not sure what to do. However, there is still no sign of Ted.*

[Joey Styles]
Where is he?

*The theme still plays, but it's been a minute and still no sign of Ted. The crowd's excitement quickly dies down.*

[Joey Styles]
What is going on here?

*Suddenly, all is explained as the sound of the theme is replaced by Cody's laughing.*

[Michael Cole]
Aha! He fooled you all!

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_126
[Cody Rhodes]
Just to note, I will be hosting a barbecue outside for everyone wanting to celebrate the lack of Ted DiBiase. Oh, one more thing. WE WANT TED! WE WANT TED! WE WANT TED! WE WANT TED! WE WANT TED! WE WANT TED!

*Cody drops the microphone, laughing. He leaves the ring and heads up the stage to a massive amount of boos as Redemption goes to a commercial break.*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:40 am

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_Snapshot_-_22~52

The XWL fans let out a huge cheer at the surprise of hearing Kelly Kelly's theme for the first time in three months, Kelly stands at the top of the stage and gives the crowd a big wave before making her way down the ramp...In the ring there is a large sheet covering something, the fans stare on, wondering what it is but we'll find out soon

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_Snapshot_-_30~49

She continues down the ramp with a huge smile on her face, high fiving everyone on the front row and then quickly scooting across to the other side of the ramp to get the rest of the people with their arms outstretched, she lets out a little chuckle before making her way up the steps and along the apron, climbing into the ring...She is handed a microphone by the timekeeper and soon after she begins to speak...

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_Snapshot_-_55~45

Kelly Kelly: Wow! Thanks you guys! It feels so great to be standing here in the middle of this ring again, how longs it been...three months? Way too long if you ask me! Have you missed me? Cause I sure missed you, back in May I decided to take a little break, y'know, give my body a break for the first time in years. It's such a busy schedule for anyone working here in XWL that sometimes you just miss the little things like sitting at home, watching T.V and eating whatever you want...But what I realized while I was at home doing nothing was that the only thing I was missing, was being right here in the middle of it all with each and every one of you! I'll take being on the road three hundred plus days a year if it means getting to come out here every week and kick some butt!

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_Snapshot_-_66~44

Kelly Kelly: I was sitting at home watching the XWL girls do what they do best just last night at Supremacy, which was an amazing show all round by the way, when I saw Stephanie McMahon come out here and officially announce that she is the new executive vice president of the divas division! Well if that's not a great time to come back then I don't know what is! I called up Stephanie and I asked her if there was a place for me and she told me straight up that unfortunately my place on Breakdown had been filled in my absence....However! There was a fresh spot over on Redemption that needed filling and who better to do so than a former Miss Money in the bank winner, who better to do so than the first EVER XWL Divas Champion! Who also designed the belt might I add...

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_Snapshot_-_83~43

Kelly Kelly: Now I might not be the biggest, baddest or strongest diva in this company but if there's one thing that's guarantee'd it's that I am a fighter! Like a little terrier I won't back down from a fight against even the biggest of opponents and I'll hang in there until the jobs done! You'll never see me giving up in a hurry because like a true woman, I'm far to stubborn for that! I'm back to bring some heart and determination to the divas division, I'm gonna climb my way back to the top of the ladder through any means necessary, mark my words ladies and gentlemen, you're looking at the future Divas Champion! Also, I have a little message that I'd like to deliver to everybody's favorite....yeah right, Layla. You have something that belongs to me, I appreciate you keeping it warm for me all this time but sooner or later it's coming home to where it belongs...right around my waist!

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_Snapshot_-_98~41

Kelly Kelly: Now that we have that out of the way, how about I answer the big question that's on all of your minds right now? I can see it on your face, the confusion, whats under the big red sheet...well, who knows? Maybe it's a picture of my dog! Maybe it's Layla's sense of dignity! Maybe it's Hornswoggle...Nah I'm just messing with you. What I have under here is a present for all my fans out there, for all the people who kept in touch with me through facebook and twitter while I was away, you didn't think I'd come back empty handed did you? No, no, no, I read all the tweets and I got all your messages so without further waiting, let me present to you, the newest...

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_Snapshot_-_186~22

Kelly Kelly: Maxim cover girl! XWL's own....Me!

The fans in attendance cheer loudly for Kelly's achievement, it's been something that they've wanted for quite some time now and they got it! Kelly is smiling from ear to ear at the sound of approval coming from the sold out Vermont crowd...

Kelly Kelly: That's not all, I brought a little video of me on the set...Check it out!

The titantron fades to black before a video comes on screen of a behind the scenes look at Kelly Kelly's photo shoot...

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_Snapshot_-_145~32

Kelly Kelly: Hey there, this is Kelly Kelly and I wanna welcome you to my Maxim photo shoot for the August two thousand and twelve edition...come on in!

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_Snapshot_-_154~26

Maxim worker #1: It has been absolutely fantastic having Kelly Kelly here with us today, she's such a breathe of fresh air, she knows what she wants and she helps us put that across to you guys in the easiest way possible. All of us are having a whole load of fun, Kelly's a great girl.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_Snapshot_-_171~24

Maxim worker #2: How would I describe Kelly Kelly in one word? Beautiful. She's got everything that we need here and if she wasn't on the road so much I'd want her in every issue...damn you XWL! I hope you guys over at the headquarters know just how lucky you are.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_Snapshot_-_178~23

Maxim worker #3: I'll tell you one thing she gets my motor running that's for sure! I'm willing to bet that guys all over America and the world would agree with me on that one!

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_Snapshot_-_290~9

Maxim worker #3: Man that is one lucky car! Does anybody mind if I keep it once we're finished here?

Maxim worker #2: No can do I'm afraid, I have dibs on the car.

Maxim worker #3: What? That's ridiculous, you can't just call dibs on the car!

Maxim worker #2: Tim...

Maxim worker #1: He has dibs on the car.

Maxim worker #3: Dammit!

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_Snapshot_-_284~9

The video comes to a close with a shot of Kelly sat on the hood of the car laughing, the screen then fades to black once more and back in the arena the crowd are cheering loudly and chanting, "We want more!" Kelly smiles before beginning to speak once again...

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_Snapshot_-_76~42

Kelly Kelly: So...What do you think guys? Not too shabby for little ol' me huh? It has been a life long dream of mine to do this, so when I got the call I just had to jump at the chance and let me tell you I had a blast! I wouldn't have been able to do this without the help of all my fans, it was all of you who got me noticed, it was all of you who spread my name out there and it is because of all of you that I am able to stand here today in the middle of this ring, as thrilled as can be, as this months Maxim cover girl! Thank you all so much!

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_Snapshot_-_94~43

Kelly Kelly: Starting next week I am back in business and ready to rock, I'll have my first match here on Redemption and I know that with my fans behind me I can't fail! Onward and upwards, next stop? The Divas Championship!

Kelly smiles and waves at the crowd before making her way over the turnbuckle which she climbs and throws her hand in the air for her fans! The response for this returning diva has been great and who knows what her future holds here in the land of Redemption, Kelly exits the ring and walks up the ramp as XWL fades to the next segment...

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:09 am

wat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:15 am

Zander being any diva alone is shocking enough, but Kelly Kelly?

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 F38h6w
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:49 am

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Eve-and-kelly-kelly-exit-pictures :tna:
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:17 am

@Gaz: Ikr

@Adam: Ikr

@Ash: :tna:
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:41 am

Kelly Kelly Promo
Right off the bat I just want to say.. am I dreaming.. Zander a Diva? I understood when it was pam but wow lol. Now onto the actual promo. As much as I liked the other Kelly's we've had here I think overall it seems like you really enjoyed writing this and I can tell. So I'd hope you stick with her for a long while. Considering she's so basic that in a way you can make her your own. I liked the overall set up for how you chose to debut her. Having her come back with a Maxim shoot is a good way to get the fans interest mischief while just trying to show what you're here to accomplish. I loved how you brought up all the stuff about the Diva's title with you being the creator of the design, the first champion, and especially your shot at Layla. I'm definitely really interested in seeing where that can go especially, but, overall I just really enjoyed this and I thought you played her well. Keep it up man. Was good.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:33 am

Fn wrote:
Kelly Kelly Promo
Right off the bat I just want to say.. am I dreaming.. Zander a Diva? I understood when it was pam but wow lol. Now onto the actual promo. As much as I liked the other Kelly's we've had here I think overall it seems like you really enjoyed writing this and I can tell. So I'd hope you stick with her for a long while. Considering she's so basic that in a way you can make her your own. I liked the overall set up for how you chose to debut her. Having her come back with a Maxim shoot is a good way to get the fans interest mischief while just trying to show what you're here to accomplish. I loved how you brought up all the stuff about the Diva's title with you being the creator of the design, the first champion, and especially your shot at Layla. I'm definitely really interested in seeing where that can go especially, but, overall I just really enjoyed this and I thought you played her well. Keep it up man. Was good.

Thanks for the review Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:22 am

Joey’s theme hits to small cheers from sections of the crowd but the majority begin to boo as Joey slowly makes his way out onto the stage. He flicks his scarf over his shoulder and flicks his cigarette at the cameraman who is trying to get a close up shot of Joey on the stage

Michael Cole
I like this guy Joey Ryan! He’s on the roll of his life right now! He even has porngirls with him that accompanies him to every show! Don’t you wish your life was more like his Joey?

Joey Styles
I’m embarrassed to even have the same first name, yet alone live like him!

Michael Cole
Are you crazy? Joey Ryan has the life of a future world champion! He has the movie star good looks! The rockstar charisma! And most importantly he has sleaze!

Joey Styles
Oh be quiet Cole! He smokes all the time and puts baby oil everywhere, you can’t like that can you?

Michael Cole
Do you know how smart Joey Ryan actually is? And what Joey Ryan stands for? I’d like to call myself one of Joey Ryan’s sleazeballs. I’m one of the true fans of Joey! He puts baby oil on to grease him up and it helps him win matches! As far as the smoking goes what’s wrong with a cigarette or two? We’ve all tried one before right?

Joey Styles
No.

Michael Cole
Well that’s because you were always the kind of guy who sat in his mothers basement till he was 30 playing video games instead of going to parties and actually socialising with people like myself! Joey Ryan is all about bringing the 80’s back! It’s great!

Joey Styles
Cole you were only a child in the 80’s. How was it so fun?

Michael Cole
Keep quiet Joey. Anyway let’s look back at Joey Ryan this week as he went to XWL’s developmental company, FCW where he was able to get a chance to meet some of the next generation superstars!
Lights…..Cameras…..Action!

The camera fades out from Michael Cole to a match which shows two young superstars just about to start a match, circling the ring. Both men begin to lock up as the small crowd begin to cheer and the referee gets the match underway.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 ZmlmL

[b]The camera watches the match for a few moments as one of the wrestlers delivers a nice armdrag takedown knocking the other wrestler to the mat before landing a quick leg drop to the torso of the grounded superstar. The wrestler in control begins to start using his pace as he runs off the ropes and hits a flying elbow to the temple. The wrestler in control kips up to cheers from the crowd and begins to start working the arms of the grounded wrestler but before he is able to strike a blow the grounded wrestler gets his foot on the ropes and the referee splits up both men and allows time for the grounded wrestler to get to his feet before restarting the fight and allowing both men to fight once more. Both men once again circle the ring and this time it is the other wrestler who was grounded before getting the advantage as he ducks a clothesline attempted and is able to spring off the ropes and catch his opponent before spinning around and hitting a beautiful hurricarana. This sends the other wrestler flying across the ring but due to both men not being fatigued yet both are quickly to their feet. Before they are able to move again both are instantly cut off by a familiar theme as they look around confused.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 S4ksO

Both men look confused as to why Joey Ryan is making an appearance in the middle of their match and one tries to argue with the ref to try and stop this from happening. The crowd meanwhile are 50/50 between cheering and boos. Some cheers are coming from the fans who know and respect Joey while the boos come from those who know of Joey’s recent actions and disprove of his attitude.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 VPUNx

Joey dosen’t seem to care and just walks around the ring and grabs a mic from one of the workers before stepping in the ring as the referee quickly gets out and watches on from ringside and both of the young superstars stay just a few feet away from Joey Ryan

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 XA8hr

Joey Ryan
Lights….Cameras….Action!
Hello FCW, it’s everyone’s favourite superstar, Joey Ryan. Now for everyone who is sat on their computers constantly refreshing Joey Ryan’s twitter and facebook just to try find out the latest news well this week you would have known I just did a video for XWL.com and I told everyone I was going to be here. I have travelled down here out of my busy Hollywood schedule to come and assist the young superstars and to help them become some of the greatest stars in this company. A lot of people though have decided to give Joey Ryan a lot of criticism and a lot of negative comments have been thrown my way. People thinking that Joey Ryan isn’t a good trainer and Joey Ryan can’t help bring forward the next generation. I AM THE NEXT GENERATION! Joey Ryan has brought forward a lot of the superstars who you see in XWL week in week out and one of them is even a champion. I’ll get to that person in a second but for now you can keep guessing.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Wa6lK

Joey Ryan
I was assigned by Hulk Hogan; one of my old heroes’s to be a trainer on one of his celebrity TV shows. He could have hired anyone in the world but he chose Joey Ryan. He saw something in Joey Ryan and he wanted me to bring forward and train people with no talent and turn them into something. He wanted me to help them break into their character and turn them into a great superstar and this is exactly what I was supposed to be doing to people just like you two right now. You two should be praising Joey Ryan for being in the same ring as you. I have trained great superstars and even divas! Just a few years ago two divas in XWL, Alicia Fox and the current divas champion Layla wanted help from Joey Ryan. I gave them a little more than help if you know what I mean but I still got the job done and I made them into something a lot better than they could ever have imagined being without my help. I have being backstage all night watching and waiting for the main event which is supposed to be the greatest match of the night and this is what I see? Two men who look like if they fall they’ll break a bone and can’t even make an entertaining match? What’s your name kid?

Wrestler 1
Matt

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 PBOIh

Joey Ryan
You think you have what it takes to go into XWL? To carry the company on it’s back just like what Joey Ryan does each and every week? No. You do not have what it takes and you will never make it as a professional wrestler. Tell me what is your background? Have you wrestled in over ten independent wrestling companies with over 10 years experience? Could you get over without even debuting in a company like Joey Ryan can? Do you have a mission? No. You are nothing. You see if you want to be known as a superstar you have got to have the natural talent and charisma. I can just tell by the way you said your name you fear Joey Ryan. I’m out here helping you and I can tell by the tone of your voice you fear me. You can’t show fear and you need to be able to stand tall. There are no chances for guys like you. Now you, what’s your name.

Wrestler 2
That's none of your business.

Joey Ryan
I can see who have a bit of an attitude, You seem to have what this guy dosen’t have and that is a little bit of charisma. You stood up to Joey Ryan. I don’t like that.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 G1zf3

on that note Joey hits a vicious superkick which knocks the superstar to the ground before Joey kicks him in the back and pushes him out of the ring.

Joey Ryan
Get the hell out of my ring before I do the same to you

The other wrestler quickly rolls out of the ring and goes to check on the condition of the wrestler who is still on the ground, feeling the effects of that superkick from Joey.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 VimtR

Joey Ryan
What you saw there was Joey Ryan making a statement. I showed to him that you need to be prepared for anything. It dosen’t matter what people like or don’t like you could get a kick out of nowhere and you need to be able to stand back and fight or else people will kick your ass each week. Just look at him, he’s out cold. He has a lot of work to do. Now as for that kid he wouldn’t even dare stay in the ring with Joey Ryan. He’s smart but he’ll never make it in this company either. Earlier I was given the power to choose future superstars and help bring in the next generation but Joey Ryan was also given the power to judge and I am not impressed. I am ending your contracts with FCW and sending you back to wherever you came from. Neither of you two have two main characteristics….MOVIE STAR GOOD LOOKS or ROCKSTAR CHARISMA! And neither of you are going to be BRINGING SLEAZY BACK like only Joey Ryan can!

Joey’s theme hits as he drops the mic and goes back through the curtains with both men clearly upset at having there contracts ended by Joey. They both argue with the ref who reluctantly cannot do anything. The video package cuts out there back to Joey Ryan who is stood watching the tron and begins to laugh at his actions

Joey Ryan
What you saw there was Joey Ryan being the good teacher he is. Joey Ryan took two superstars and instead of playing them along I told them they were no good and I ended their time at FCW. It’s nothing personal, just business. Joey Ryan knows all about how to bring in good business. Just look at how Redemption skyrocketed to victory last week and now with Ted DiBiase gone I am at the top of the throne. I am at the top of the list and everyone is going to look at Joey Ryan and want a piece of him. You all need to start showing me some respect and give me credit for what I do. I am the man who carries Redemption on his shoulders. Forget Cody Rhodes, Vickie, Triple H or even Brock Lesnar. Joey Ryan is on another level.

Joey Ryan
Now tonight I have to go against a man who I have already beat months ago. I am going to go and ruin his big comeback match and beat the cowboy James Storm. The man who after losing to Joey Ryan decided to go away for months and not show his face until last night at Supremacy. Tonight it’s going to be no different. Everyone is going to see that Joey Ryan is the greatest superstar in XWL history. Joey Ryan will kick James Storms teeth down his throat and where will it get me? I have never main evented in this company before and that is a disgrace. Joey Ryan should be in the main event each and every week. I have proved to everyone that there is no one on Redemption who can show they can hang with Joey Ryan. There is no one who can beat Joey Ryan and there is definitely no one as sleazy as Joey Ryan.

Joey Ryan
But moving forward, in a few weeks time Eye for an Eye will be here and that means the elimination chamber. Look who we’ve got in the chamber so far, Dolph Ziggler a man who I have already beaten and Cody Rhodes a man who I have never faced. Both of those men think they have what it takes to be the world champion but there is something which will stop then and there is one man who is going to be on a mission to go in that chamber and walk out the world champion. That man has MOVIE STAR GOOD LOOKS. That man has ROCKSTAR CHARISMA. And that man is BRINGING SLEAZY BACK TO XWL! That’s right Joey Ryan is going to be in the Redemption Elimination Chamber match and Joey Ryan is going to walk out champion. I have been on the sidelines for too long and now this is my time. Now I know Joey Ryan is going to be a target. Everyone would love to have those bragging rights, to be the ones who say they eliminated Joey Ryan but that’s not going to happen. I am going to kick each mans teeth down his throat before walking out the new champion. The sleazy era has just begun and as soon as I beat James Storm tonight you are all going to see just why Joey Ryan should have already been given a world title shot and why it is a disgrace management have waited this long to give the greatest superstar in the company a world title opportunity.

Joey drops the mic before heading out of the ring to the show of boo’s and small cheers from the crowd.

Michael Cole
Can you believe that? Joey Ryan is going to be in the chamber! He could be the next world champion, that is awesome!

Joey Styles
Oh shut up Cole, Joey needs to learn to show respect to people before he should get a title opportunity.

Michael Cole
Are you crazy? Joey shows respect to everyone. Don’t you think he showed respect to the two superstars by politely telling them they didn’t have what it takes as apposed to letting them continue in something they wasn’t right for?

Joey Styles
No, he didn’t. Those guys were perfectly good wrestlers.

Michael Cole
What do you know.

Joey Styles
I know Joey Ryan sucks.

Michael Cole
Are you kidding? He brings in the draw! I love this guy!

Joey Styles
Well you would…

As the commentators keep having their debate Joey Ryan heads up the stage before flicking back his scarf and making his way to the back.

YOLO.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:20 pm

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 AecPU

[Aries]: Hello Ladies & Gentlemen, it is I, A Double Austin Aries coming to you live from Colchester, Vermont with a huge announcement that will rock XWL to its very foundation. First, allow me to introduce my little helper for this evening, none other than XWL’s own resident Interviewer SoCal Val. I don’t really understand why every time I have a little bit of TV time the officials want to tag Val along for the ride, but as always you can expect to see the same much needed beauty and glamour.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 KojwN

[Socal Val]: Aww, that’s so sweet. Thanks Austin.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 A7Lgq

[Aries]: Heh, this is king of awkward but I was actually talking about myself… Anyway… Before I get into any major announcements I want to address what happened last week at one of XWL’s biggest pay-per-view events of the year: Supremacy. You see for the weeks leading up to that very event, I went out on a limb and said that I would go out to find myself some challengers, I put my reputation on the line when I said together we would put on a match that steal the show and last week at Supremacy we did exactly that. After everyone saying that it won’t live up to the hype, after everybody claiming that I have an ego, I went out there and did everything that I said I would. I proved I can put on an amazing match with anybody who is willing to step through the ropes with me, I proved that A Double Austin Aries is not just “All hype” and I proved that I am the Greatest Man That Ever Lived when I came out victorious at Supremacy.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 GAVKg

[Aries]: In the matter of a month, I went from the guy that was forced into interviewing people that were beneath him into the man that you see before you today. I said that the match at Supremacy would propel me onto bigger and greater heights and they have done exactly that. You follow the track record, a few months ago I was fighting nobodies that people are surprised to see are still around and in the space of one match, I am now taking on the former Intercontinental Champion here tonight. But not only that because now it’s time for my ground breaking announcement, so make sure you are comfortably seated. XWL has finally recognised my talent, my skill and my charisma and they have decided to reward me for my efforts. That’s right, XWL have decided to… Give me my very own action figure!!!

Socal Val then lifts the all new and exclusive Austin Aries action figure into shot.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 RXqrI

[Aries]: There it i… Where the hell did you pull that from? Was that some kind of perverse rabbit from the hat trick? You’re disgusting Val. Folks, please do not allow Val’s disturbing actions to take away from this brand new action figure. What I would like you to do now is describe the features of this truly magnificent action figure to you, so despite regretting this decision later on I will now ask my helper Socal Val to describe what you can expect to see from your very own Austin Aries action figure.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 FZLkT

[Socal Val]: Well firstly the detail on the box is wonderful. As you can see the design of the box is inspired from the pink jacket that Austin Aries used to wear and if I turn it around you can see a cut out of Austin Aries’ tattoo, which also reveals the back part of the action figure and it just looks amazing.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 UbuwX

[Aries]: Really? I entrust you with this very important job of describing the detail that is included with this action figure and all you can concentrate on is how amazing my back parts look? I don’t blame you, my back parts are truly immaculate but try and have some self control and a little bit of professionalism for once Val. Let me show you how a true master does it. With this figure you can expect to see all of the wonderful things you’d want to see from Austin Aries, my jacket, my tights, my tattoo and my good looks. Quite frankly you couldn’t want anything else from an action figure, everything comes inside the box although I must say that “A life” is not included and is sold separately. Now Val, will you please look pretty and show the viewers the figure. Thank you.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 PrCbN

[Aries]: Now Ladies and Gentlemen, keep in mind we are only focusing on the plastic to the left… What? It’s a compliment. All of this could be yours for a very reasonable price, coming in stores near you very soon. Everything is identical to the real life counter part, the face, the attire and even the silky soft smoothness… That’s right. Come this fall I will be the envy of every paedophile on the planet, as children all around the World will be playing with my smooth parts. But now that I haven gotten all of this out of the way, I can get down to why I really wanted my own TV slot this week.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 DpDpH

[Aries]: Like I said before, due to my victory over Chris Jericho and Kaval at Supremacy XWL decided to reward me. But they didn’t do it by giving me my own action figure, because let’s face it the people who are interested in action figures would rather hide away in their basement and tug away on their “Precious’”. Tonight, A Double Austin Aries goes one on one with the former Intercontinental Champion: Christian. Once I show Christian what it means to be a real competitor, I will once again move on to bigger and better things because come Eye For An Eye, “The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” gets his chance to become “The Greatest Champion That Ever Lived”. That’s right folks, yours truly Austin Aries is one of the names included in the upcoming Elimination Chamber match and given my current momentum you would be foolish to get in the ring with me and try and stop me on my path of becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. You’ve heard what everybody else had to say, you’ve heard everybody else claim that they’re going on to win the World Heavyweight Championship but you’ve also seen what everybody else brings to the table and the stats just don’t quite match up to Austin Aries now do they? Well I would like to say that the time for talk is over, you’ve seen the good and now it’s time to see the Greatest.

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:31 pm

*As Storm's theme hits the crowd raises off their seats and raises in volume as they cheer him onto the stage, after a few moments Storm bursts out of the curtain wearing his wrestling gear with a microphone and beer in hand. He walks down the ramp high-fiving fans and pumping them up before diving into the ring and almost immediately beginning to speak!

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2011_10_06_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_MP40064

{James Storm}
What's up Colchester, Vermont?! Tonight is gonna be a hell of a night! Quite possibly the best night of my career here in XWL, beating out competing in Money in the Bank at Final Stand and winning in my other match against Stone Cold that night. First off, I'm taking on Joey Ryan, a great in-ring talent but a little odd otherwise. It should be a hell of a match, where in the end, y'all will be staring at me with my hands raised over top of him while he's making sure his jaw is intact after a sudden blackout via my foot! And even though I seem giddy as a school girl about the match tonight, and I am since it's my return back home, to the center of this ring that's not the reason why I'm so happy. That reason is because in one month, "The Cowboy" James Storm, will be competing in the Elimination Chamber match for the XWL Heavyweight Championship!!

*The crowd once again comes alive as they are ecstatic at the announcement of one of their favorite wrestlers being a competitor in one of the main events at Eye for an Eye.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2011_10_06_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_MP40085

{James Storm}
That's right, your's truly is getting his first shot at a World Championship here in XWL and it's thanks to you people that I'm getting this opportunity. Despite my past mess ups y'all still supported me when I saw the right way to live in this industry, respect the legends, make close friends and listen to these people. After my war with the legend Stone Cold all the hits I took and he took something got knocked loose and then when Arn Anderson smacked me, on that night something clicked and I went out and saved Anderson from Jeff Hardy that was the turning point that got me to where I am right now. 3 weeks away from the biggest match of my career, receiving the praise of you people, and when I join Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Joey Ryan, Austin Aries, and 1 other man who are all vying for that World Championship I won't disappoint you all and I will be walking out of Eye for an Eye as champion. I will not repeat Money in the Bank and let the prize slip through these ole' working man hands!

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2011_10_06_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_MP40087

{James Storm}
I have one more thing I want to talk about tonight and that's my first opponent we know for the Elimination Chamber, Cody Rhodes. Thanks to Mr. Rhodes and a few others but mainly Rhodes you took a man's lively hood away, your "campaign" got a man's career taken away from him, no not just a man our former World Champion! Your jealousy of Ted, is almost sad, you couldn't beat him couldn't get the World Title off of him so you did the only thing you could do..flapped your gums until someone more powerful than you took notice and did something. And lucky for you, the perfect person for your scenario took notice and thanks to that and his untimely loss gave her the perfect excuse. Rhodes despite the roles everyone played in my buddy Ted's firing you're the root cause! So it will be my pleasure to super-kick you and then be crowned the next World Champion.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2011_10_06_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_MP40126

*Storm takes swig of his beer before continuing on with his thoughts.

{James Storm}
Oh and Edge don't think I forgot about your part in all this. You can carry that belt and call yourself a champion all you want but I know, you know, and everyone here knows that Ted had you beat and if it wasn't for some underhanded tactics by you that belt would still be around Ted's waist! Your one lucky person because if I didn't have my hands full over here on Redemption I'd be knocking your teeth down your throat. You're not a real champion, not by any standards, especially my boy Ted's. I was sitting backstage at Supremacy and watching the main event and when it concluded I thought to myself "Well damn, Ted you'll get em' next time" but sadly because of what happened next their won't be a next time. I was mid drink of a Bud Light and then Vickie said No rematch, No Chamber, No job. I spewed perfectly good beer all over the super nice tv's they got in the back I was so shocked! What was more baffling is she did knowing full well Ted had the match won before so maniacal cheating. That's why my Chamber match will be the best example of how the crap in this world can never shine, as I win my first title, my first World Title here in XWL and knock Rhodes and company down a few rungs on the ladder while prove that having these fans on your side is the best way to get a win.

*As he the words leaves his lips he sets the mic down and his theme begins to play him to the back as the fans cheer him for taking up for the former champ Ted DiBiase. Storm waves to the crowd and slides behind the curtain as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:59 pm

{Redemption has heard many announcements so far: it seems as if every superstar has been putting their name into the World Heavyweight Championship hat. However, there's still one spot left and the fans are obviously eager to see who will fill those positions. They're chatting among themselves, possibly trying to guess the men to take those spots, but it's then the chatter changes to cheers, and some boos, as none other than John Cena's theme song roars across the stage.}

[Michael Cole] No, go away.

[Joey Styles] But Cena is one heck of a performer, you're just very bias.

{John Cena emerges from behind the curtain as proud as ever to the ever loud mixed reaction we have grown accustomed to. The Leader of the CeNation salutes his fans as he always does in the marine fashion.}

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00004

[Michael Cole] Every time I see him do that taunt and then begin to run, I can't help but hope one time he forgets to tie his shoelace and trips over them, falling down and getting injured. I'm not sure why.. Wait because I can't stand him!

[Joey Styles] Calm down Cole, you almost sound like you hate him as much as you hate Daniel Bryan.

[Michael Cole] Don't even bring up Daniel Bryan..

[Joey Styles] But he's a great superstar.

[Michael Cole] No.

{It is then that he charges down to the ring as always, running full force and sliding inside. He runs the ropes as well and throws up his traditional, "Hustle Loyalty, Respect" sign. Cena requests a microphone which is handed to him before he begins speaking to all of his fans (and haters) out in the crowd.}

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00043

[John Cena] So I come here tonight with a little announcement, but first I have to get a little off my chest. Last night I didn't abandon Alex Shelley in front of a pack of wolves called the Kings of Wrestling. It just so happened when I had my back turned, the Kings of Wrestling got to me before I could get to them. I wish I was out there for you, I could have helped you and AJ Styles, but spending the night in the doctor's office wasn't so bad either, I mean, I did get to see Trish Stratus! But every bad guy pays sometime, so trust me when I say that the Kings of Wrestling won't be as lucky the next time we knock heads.

[Michael Cole] Boo hoo, Kings of Wrestling beat him up, what is he gonna do about it?

[Joey Styles] Well, we'll probably find out here.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00036

[John Cena] But that, that wasn't my announcement at all! No, no, no, no, my announcement has nothing to do with Alex Shelley, the Kings of Wrestling, or me being in a doctor's office with Trish Stratus! Well, I hate to keep you waiting, but there's some more I have to say before I do make my announcement. I want the Intercontinental Championship, I'm glad to see Christian finally lose it... But to Michael McGillicutty? Man, we just went from bad to worse. And now we're all going to have to sit there and watch Michael McGillicutty battle Christian for it at Eye for an Eye, which I bet none of the fans here tonight want to see, am I right?

[Michael Cole] No, you're not right John, and you never will be either.

[Joey Styles] Well, I disagree with you Cole, but Cena did lose to Christian...

{The fans agree with cheers, as it is a general feel that Michael McGillicutty and Christian are not to be liked.}

[Michael Cole] Hey look, they're cheering me. I knew they thought I was right.

[Joey Styles] Actually they were cheering for Cena.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00073

[John Cena] While I would love to jump in there and stop those two menaces from holding the Intercontinental Championship, I'm afraid I can't. And I would love to win that championship, that is one of the most prestigious championships this company has to offer, but focus on the phrase, "one of the most prestigious." Because there are two championships more prestigious... Those being the XWL Championship... If you're a Breakdown Superstar... And for someone like myself, a Redemption Superstar, we get to go for the World Heavyweight Championship. While I was sad at my exclusion from King of the Ring, Vickie Guerrero came to talk to me just last night after the show went off the air. Surprisingly, even cows can be civil sometimes, but back to the point. So she told me she'd offer me a spot in the World Heavyweight Championship chamber... I thought it over, and I said I'd get back to her because I still wanted to pursue the Intercontinental Championship. However, when I thought it over, I realized that this is a one time only chance thatI couldn't pass up. Of course, it only helped my decision when I saw the other 5 men to enter the Chamber, but that brings us to my announcement tonight, The Leader of the CeNation will be Leading the CeNation straight into the World Heavyweight Championship Chamber where I plan to become a 2x World Heavyweight Champion!

[Michael Cole] No! Stay out of the Chamber! WHY!!!!

[Joey Styles] John Cena is one of the hardest workers in this company, in my opinion, he has every right to be in the Chamber, whether you like it or not.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00069

[John Cena] It will be tough, it will be brutal, but hey, I have to listen to Michael Cole on commentary. I'm up to the challenge, I'll enter the Chamber with 5 other men, and trust me when I say I plan to be the only one walking out. I will try my best to never back down because no matter how many times I lose, no matter how many times I'm knocked down, I'll keep pursuing my goals and chasing my dreams. I won't complain about my losses, I won't mope when I don't get what I wanted, I'll just keep pushing forward and pushing myself to do what I do best. I need to do it for all of you, you, the people, make me want to do what I do everyday. I'd never quit this business no matter what, anyone can try to end my career, but I guess they just don't know who John Cena is because John Cena is a man who never gives up.

[Michael Cole] He gave up against Christian.

[Joey Styles] Will you shut up about him losing? No man has ever gone undefeated their entire career, that's impossible!

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00113

[John Cena] I hate to sound cocky, I really do, but I really feel like I can win this Chamber, all of the times I've lost I feel like I've gained even more experience and now, there should be no stopping me. And speaking of losses, it was a big loss to the XWL Universe when Ted DiBiase was fired. I thought it was bad enough he lost the championship, but to take the job he does for the fans away from him too? That's just overkill, and Vickie was wrong to take his job from him. But now, let me address my opponents who have confirmed themselves for the Chamber.. Well, first, let me say it seems I'm outnumbered in this match, I'm the only man who cares about the fans at all so far. They all only watch out for themselves, and don't care about anyone else, so that will make this chamber extra fun. But, the second most recent man to confirm himself for the Chamber... Austin Aries, A Double, The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived, I'm sorry, but why do you deserve to be in the Chamber? At Supremacy all you did was beat Kaval, I don't even think Kaval has had a match here before, or even gotten on a mic once. And yet you walk around here acting like you're the greatest man who ever lived... Well, I just hit the nail on the head. You think you ARE the greatest man who ever lived, but you're not that at all. You have one of the worst attitudes I've seen and I can't wait to give it an Adjustment.

[Michael Cole] The only attitude that needs adjusting is his, when will he learn he is just as bad as he says everyone else's attitudes are?

[Joey Styles] Well, a lot of superstars here do have bad attitudes nowadays. And he isn't bad, Cole... He has beaten a large amount of XWL Superstars.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00078

[John Cena] Next we have Dolph Ziggler, the "Hashtag Heel" of the match. The only thing I really like about Ziggler is his hair, I mean, where does he even find stuff to make it look that cool? I could use some of that myself... But seriously, Ziggler is another case of a bad attitude, and the sad part with him is that he could actually be a pretty good wrestler if he didn't act the way he did. I don't just see a talentless attitude in him, I see unreached potential and it's a shame when you see that because it's a waste of talent that could be used. Well, another man to have confirmed himself was Joey Ryan. Ryan, I see you have a lot of lady friends and I wonder how much you pay them because it's obvious to me that no lady would really go near a creepy looking guy who looks like he took a time machine from the 70s. You look like you got lost in a different time period, and in case you need some new outfits that actually look nice, you can get this T-Shirt on XWLShop.com, you can get my shoes from Nike, and my jeans? Well you must need to save your money given that those friends of yours must cost a pretty penny, so I would say to get jeans like this at Walmart for you. But anyways, Joey, you're in the same boat as Ziggler, you have potential. You could have beaten Triple H in King of the Ring, you're every bit as good in the ring as he is. But you know what the difference was? He didn't underestimate his opponents. He knew he had a challenge so he prepared, you didn't.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00137

[John Cena] Three down, two to go. Well, let's take a look at, "The Cowboy", James Storm. Storm, you've done battle with Stone Cold, and before you left, Jeff Hardy. I'm pleased to see there's at least one other man who cares about the fans in the chamber other than myself, but don't let that make you think I'll go easy on you. The Elimination Chamber is a free for all match, that means you fight for your own reward, make no friends, hold no grudges. You try to keep yourself in the match as long as possible, but Storm, even with that said, best of luck. If anyone wins other than myself, I hope it's you. And the last man who has already been confirmed, that's you Cody. Woo-hoo, you beat Goldust! Goldust hasn't actively wrestled in years. If you think for one second the chamber will be as easy for you as it was to get into it, you're dead wrong. The Chamber, like them or not, is full of competitors. And Cody, I'm not going to forgive you for getting Ted fired because I liked Ted, he's one of the few people here who still values the fans. So tonight we go one on one, and I will show you just how talented one of the 6 Chamber competitors are, and I'll demonstrate to you the pain you're making Ted feel inside right now. You think you deserve the World Heavyweight Championship, but the only world you deserve, is a world-class beating.

[Michael Cole] Haha Cena, very funny, this guy sure cracks me up.

[Joey Styles] I don't like your sarcasm, Cole.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00131

[John Cena] And that, I guess it's fair to say that wraps up my breakdown of the Elimination Chamber match. It's a little less than a month away, but I'm ready for it already. Well Cody, I'll see you in the ring.

{John Cena's theme song hits the arena as he exits, having confirmed himself for the Elimination Chamber in what was a great announcement. The fans cheer him at his departure for the most part, except those always constant boos. We then head to a video package featuring the most dangerous match type in all of wrestling: The Elimination Chamber.}

[Michael Cole] And thus concludes a boring Cena announcement.

[Joey Styles] Would you just shut up already?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Ash wrote:
XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Eve-and-kelly-kelly-exit-pictures

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_RAW_967_Photo_063 okay
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:50 pm

The Fox wrote:
Ash wrote:

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_RAW_967_Photo_063 :Okay1:

You're not Fox yet tho D:
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Ash wrote:
The Fox wrote:
Ash wrote:

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Normal_RAW_967_Photo_063 :Okay1:

You're not Fox yet tho D:

Yeah.. Sad Soon enough though. mischief
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Fuck yeah :tna:

Did the executive vice president of the divas division like the promo then?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:13 pm

XWL's Redemption returns from commercial break to Eve standing backstage, before long the silence is broken as Kelly Kelly walks on screen...

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 TwOHl

Kelly Kelly: Eve!

Eve: Ah, Kelly! What a pleasant surprise...

Kelly Kelly: I've been looking for you all over tonight! There's a few things I've gotta say to you, I've been watching you for the past few months and I hate to say it but...you've changed and I don't like it one bit! Your new attitude stinks! Not too long ago we were the best of friends, I know the real you, what happened? Where's my best friend hiding?

Eve: Pfft, Kelly, I'm gonna cut this short. I am a very, VERY, busy woman who has a show to run. This, this is the real me and if you don't like it then you can take your ball...and go home.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 9xa0c

Kelly Kelly: Oh, I'm not going anywhere...and since you bring it up, this show you're running? It's gotten completely out of hand, especially the Diva division, I've been speaking to a few of the girls and I've found out that recently Layla is running around like she owns the place? What is that all about?

Eve: In case you haven't noticed Barbie...She's has the Divas Championship around her waist.

Kelly Kelly: Which means she can automatically treat everyone like dirt? No! That's not right...She deserves to be taken down a peg or two!

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 FLsH9

Eve: Oh Kelly, always the naive one weren't you. Well, if you wanna come back here onto my show and play superwoman? Go ahead, you will have the chance to take down Layla yourself, one on one, next week...

Kelly Kelly: .....Perfect.

Eve: Does this mean I can leave now? As interesting as this talk was...

Kelly Kelly: Wait, before you go, could you give me your thoughts on my Maxim cover?

Kelly grabs a magazine from the stall at the side and hands it over to Eve who immediately bursts into laughter before throwing it behind her to the ground...

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 VcsuB

Eve: Oh Kelly you crack me up, but I must be going, as the Executive Administrator to Vickie Guerrero I have a job to do, and if you expect to keep yours, then there won't be anymore outbursts like this.

Eve walks out of sight leaving an annoyed Kelly to sulk on her own but before long footsteps can be heard in the distance, Kelly turns around and jumps in shock as none other than Ron Simmons is standing behind her! The crowd pop loudly for the wrestling legend, Ron looks down at the floor to see the pictures of Kelly Kelly in the open Maxim magazine...then he looks up at Kelly...and back to the magazine...the crowd are buzzing with anticipation as Ron pauses and....

Ron Simmons:.........DAMN!

Kelly lets out a little laugh as XWL's Redemption cuts to the next segment

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Bring it, bitch.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Tumblr_m42mqvqPcT1rt4wx0o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:14 am

Zander wrote:
Fuck yeah :tna:

Did the executive vice president of the divas division like the promo then?

Very much so. I loved the Maxim bit you put in there. It was great. I really hope you keep Kelly for awhile, you seem to do a really good job as her. Plus, who wouldn't love a Kelly/Eve/Alicia love triangle<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:29 am

RCP wrote:
[John Cena] The only thing I really like about Ziggler is his hair, I mean, where does he even find stuff to make it look that cool?

It's a combination of children's tears and the blood of my enemies.

XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 CgKNZ

Good promo though, you're a good addition for the EC because you'll promo on it
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 pm

Ill hopefully be doing reviews for everyones main person after I get off work today @ 6 EST!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012   XWL Redemption:  8/12/2012  -   8/19/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 8/12/2012 - 8/19/2012
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next