Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Your Worst Idea?

Go down 
+19
Dash
Pats
Adam
The Red is here
Sable
Shug
Emily O'Shea
Kyle
Zander
Ash
Jiggas
Alan
#NOTSEME
Bang
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
Austin
MicksterG951
Jonguin
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Let's be honest, the only humble guy here is probably Jiggas and a few other guys. It's time to man up, or woman up if you're Sammi, and admit what was the worst idea you've had in a league.

-nWo in SOOL
-Feuding with NJ
-I don't know if David got the message, but one day, he beat me in a one on one match. Later that night I got drunk, and I come on to the computer and go on MSN. Thankfully, David was offline so I only sent him an instant message saying "I'm leaving XWL, you can bite my shiny metal ass." Embarassed

Goood times.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:05 am

1- Closing WCOW
2- Picking up Beth Phoenix
3- Joining The Resistance (tbh, it was a cool concept but didn't really do anything and kept me from turning face as Kendrick lol.)
4- Dropping lots of people.. nah worth it.
5- Quitting XWL when I was HBK then again when I was Cena in the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:09 am

oh yeah, and using the name Jerry McMahon as the GM figure in WCOW and making "Jerry" my chat name because of it.. the name stuck...
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:20 am

Also adding onto my thing, one thing I regret doing is removing the "Christy" thread from SOOL one night. Anyone remember?

Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Adam2

Was going through my photobucket and found these, that night was awesome. And comes to find out, Pimp had cyber with that girl.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:23 am

Austin wrote:
Also adding onto my thing, one thing I regret doing is removing the "Christy" thread from SOOL one night. Anyone remember?

Was going through my photobucket and found these, that night was awesome. And comes to find out, Pimp had cyber with that girl.

Thought that was Zandigg
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:24 am

Thunder Gun wrote:
Austin wrote:

Thought that was Zandigg

Both apparently...
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:36 am

Austin wrote:
-Dropping Randy Orton, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, Batista, Rob Van Dam, AJ Styles, The Miz, John Morrison, and many other people in XWL
-Going with Penguin on this one, feuding with NJ. No offense to NJ but Edge/JBL Sucked
-Acting Like A Dick When Mickster Took Bourne (Sorry Mickster hug )

Defiantly some other things I couldn't think of. But one thing people would probably expect me to put on here was when I first joined SOOL. i consider that a learning experience now and I'm glad it happened so i could learn from my mistakes.
Awwww, Austin said he was sorry to me, now I feel so much better. Evan grin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:14 am

-Biggest one is hands down leaving XWL, while dropping CM Punk, Christian and Trish for rejoining SOOL. While breaking up SES, a great Trish/Nattie feud, the only good that came out of it was that it put an end to my brutal Christian promos.

-Not going offline when I won the World Championship as Regal, when David wanted to redo. mischief

-Breaking up The Beautiful People.

-Bailing out on The Miz/Undertaker feud due to my break.

-Not picking up Chris Jericho when Rene left, that bastard Red got him first.

-Dropping Austin Aries and The US Title.

Last edited by Adam on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:26 am

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Let's be honest, the only humble guy here is probably Jiggas and a few other guys.
Thanks man

Worst Idea's huh?
Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 U97wi

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:54 am

- Being Kinnes' bitch in sool and pretty much fuking up austin and hogan and Miz :L

- saying AVG could have one more chance in XWL after seeing Pmoney's henry promo he took credit for.

- Doing fuck all as Ziggler promo wise and dropping him, never thought he'd turn out as epic as he has done :L

- Picking up chyna for one week, god i must have been drunk or something.

- not realising how good Del Rio seems to be promo wise and game wise earlier and picking him up Sad

that's all i can really think off at the minute.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:06 am

''I think I'm gonna pick up HHH and Stephanie, try shake the league up a bit, y'know?''
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:01 am

Zander wrote:
''I think I'm gonna pick up HHH and Stephanie, try shake the league up a bit, y'know?''

Tough shit.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:33 am

Ash wrote:
- Being Kinnes' bitch in sool and pretty much fuking up austin and hogan and Miz :L

- Picking up chyna for one week, god i must have been drunk or something.

lol lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:35 am

Another one for me is dropping Stone Cold, I didn't have any problem promo'ing as him. I just wanted Edge, come at me David. Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 3309zmb
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:40 am

Adam wrote:
Another one for me is dropping Stone Cold, I didn't have any problem promo'ing as him. I just wanted Edge, come at me David. Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 3309zmb

You just wanted him because he retired, come at me Adam. coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:41 am

Jerry wrote:
1- Closing WCOW
2- Picking up Beth Phoenix
3- Joining The Resistance (tbh, it was a cool concept but didn't really do anything and kept me from turning face as Kendrick lol.)
4- Dropping lots of people.. nah worth it.
5- Quitting XWL when I was HBK then again when I was Cena in the past.
Damn right Neutral.

Jerry wrote:
oh yeah, and using the name Jerry McMahon as the GM figure in WCOW and making "Jerry" my chat name because of it.. the name stuck...
No that was a good decision Wink
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:42 am

Not being as active due to family issues, thinking they're over when they're not, and trying to stay active. cartman tired /feelslikeanasscozofthisbutitstrue
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:42 am

E/T wrote:

We both established that when I dropped him Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 3309zmb

Screw you guys, I'm going to bed.

Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Tumblr_lxq47yqcAg1qmj6u4
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:12 am

E/T wrote:
Adam wrote:

Who would ever do something like that?...

Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 MachoMan_Elbowdrop_hamster

Oh and I got another one, being told I'm gonna main event X-Treme X-Mas and not promo'ing for a month, because Macho was too busy doing his voice overs for Skyrim.

Although I do actually have an unfinished Macho Promo in Z's inbox.
Back to top Go down
Emily O'Shea
New Talent
Emily O'Shea

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Now I personally don't have bad ideas, but my moms worst idea was deciding to not get that abortion lol
In all seriousness give me a bit I will have a list (Which 90% of it comes from SOOL).
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:47 am

Leaving SOOL for this place. You guys are morons.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Leaving SOOL for this place. You guys are morons.
You're an insensitive jerk cartman sad
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Hm...

- Dropping Jeff Hardy, I liked being Hardy and pretty much the only guy I could put effort into promoing as.
- Dropping Angelina Love, I like being Trish, but I felt like I had more to work with as Angelina.

Pretty much all I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:07 pm

I can't stand watching Kane promos because of how cool he became again after I dropped him.

</3
Back to top Go down
The Red is here
New Talent
The Red is here

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Austin wrote:

Interesting. He could of had cyber with a better looking women at least.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Worked out great the second time didn't it? Dickhead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Worst Idea?   Your Worst Idea? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Worst Idea?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next