Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]

Go down 
+6
Austin
imagohard2nite
Kingbrew1990
IIYoungg
Pringle1996
P.R Son
10 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Empty
PostSubject: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 5:00 pm

LIVE FROM: The Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

DEADLINE:  12/30/2020 @ 4:30 PM EST

All Match Results and Videos will be delivered to every participant in every match, the winner will be responsible for ensuring the match is posted, but they'll also need to ensure their fellow participants don't need any promos posted before they do so.

IF you want to do a write up instead of using the video that is also fine the videos are more so proof of the simulation and the actual reveal of the result so use them or not that's up to you.

If you have any booking requests or ideas for the next show aka Octane on 12/30/2020 then please send those to any of the admins ASAP as we'll be booking far in advance.  

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] A0FHzoh[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] NcR4cE0

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] SiLOYgC[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Sw5N2Hz

[ The Irresistible Force Returns ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] AmixMMr

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] WdURWdF[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] ITH0VTo

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] QtS4nly[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] NVVTUWF

[ Tag-Team Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] 7htZA23[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Rb5U1Ib
[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] G1T9aGW[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] XUSDOKO

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] 6cQ2WXd[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] MBNFqdJ

[ Triple Threat Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Of5UwRW[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] YoXEnfE[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] ApW1sXD

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[ Six Man Tag-Team Match ]]]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] VJTvTYG

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 5:01 pm

If you haven't read last week's show be wary of spoilers ahead

5 months ago when Octane last went off the air The Women's Champion Sasha Banks was one of the final sights we saw as she victoriously stood over Alexa Bliss stomping all over her dreams of coming for her coveted Championship. She accepted the ambush that was Alexa's challenge and she overcame it. But as the first Octane since that night officially goes live...we're not met by the traditional format, or like the format we experienced at Homecoming. We're not transported to ringside, we're abruptly brought to that very Woman herself. In last week's Main-Event Sasha Banks defended her Women's Championship against Sarah Logan but judging by the slightly sour look on her face as we open up, she's not happy with how that ended. While she may still be the one carrying the gold, it wasn't due to her own merits by backing up her "Main-Event Banks" moniker...no, it was due to a shocking turn of events that still has all of us and likely herself very puzzled by it. As she leans against a wall, looking down at the title on her shoulder, she appears lost in thought, as if she were trying to plan out her next course of action knowing that last week was only the beginning...but before she can try and get ahead of things... shes feels a chill come over her as if she were no longer the only person in the vicinity. That hair on the back of your neck standing up moment where you realize something is off...and as she looks up, what she sees confirms that feeling to be true to its very core. For it's not Renee Young or Kayla Braxton looking to get a word with her, or even Edge to perhaps address the matter of last week...no, it's the root cause of her issue. With a beaming smile, and her pigtails extra perky, Alexa Bliss stands in front of Sasha with both hands behind her back. Clearly more life behind her eyes tonight than last week when she carried out a terrifying assault on both Sasha and Sarah.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Wowie, what's got you so glum, Sash? If I had that thing on my shoulder I'd be beaming from ear to ear!

"Is she serious?" Sasha looks at Alexa almost speechless, and for a Woman like Sasha...we know she rarely is without words to express but after what happened at the hands of Alexa Bliss last week...how can she have the nerve to ask why she's "glum?"  Bliss stares at her curiously for a second before her hand comes up from behind her back and her index finger vigorously waves in the air as if she just had an epiphany.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Gosh, it's been so long I completely forgot...of course you're not exactly chipper...I mean how could you be after what happened last time?

Bliss's giddy expression somewhat loses its vigor as her hand lowers back down to her side and her head follows suit...her eyes gazing at the ground.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Listen, I owe you such a super-duper apology, like...ambushing you like that? Ugh, way to go, Lexi, you have The Women's Champion on A Moment Of Bliss...and what do you do? You make it all about you.

Again, Sasha is almost...dumbfounded? Alexa's apologizing for ambushing Sasha on A Moment Of Bliss earlier this year? What about last week? Sasha looks like she's finally found the words but before her mouth can fully open, Alexa's already carried the conversation on without her.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
The truth is, I think I just...was tired, you know? You ever feel tired, Sasha? Tired of pretending that everything is alright...when that couldn't be further from the truth? Tired of looking in the mirror and not liking what you see reflected back at you? I just bottled it all up until, BANG!!

Sasha can't help but flinch as Alexa's tone drastically raises and Bliss excitedly giggles as she waves both hands outward signaling the action of a bottle breaking.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
But regardless, you didn't deserve that...and, I wholeheartedly apologize for my behavior and...I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me...like all of your friends forgave you for the not so nice things you've done to them.

While it's evident that Sasha herself is completely thrown back by Alexa's revisionist history, she seems to have forgotten about last week...and instead is apologizing for something else...we can't help but get lost in that same feeling of confusion. Like, surely she understands last week was far more unforgiving than just challenging her to a match unexpectedly and disguising it as an interview? As she stares at The Women's Champion, a silence comes over this meeting as Sasha tries to even process this as the same person who made such a terrifying impact on her and her challenger last week. Bliss's finger twirls around a strand of her hair, and as she continues to do this...we notice that this specific strand has a very reminiscent texture to it. Her dreadful disruptive return seems to have brought something else with it as we pay more attention to her appearance in this strangely quiet moment. For not only is this strand in the form of a deadlock but three other pieces are as well, two on each pigtail.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Anyways, I've taken up enough of your time so I'll be going...but I do hope you'll consider accepting my sincerest apologies...I mean, isn't that what this world needs more of? Forgiveness? Letting each other....IN...a little more?

As she paused between her final words, the tone in which she said that very specific word was much more...serious than the rest of it. And the slight pausing has only made this puzzle even more challenging to solve for not only us but the woman that's standing before her with no words to even attempt to respond with. Like the final moments of last week's show, it's all in the eyes...and there's something almost mesmerizing about them as her head tilts to the side ever so slightly. The entrancing Alexa Bliss suddenly lets out a slight giggle as she releases the strand of her hair.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Well, toodle-loo Boss I'll see you soon!

Little Miss Bliss brings her hand directly under her chin as she playfully waves goodbye at Sasha before she almost floats off of the screen leaving The Women's Champion questioning every single part of that "interaction." This is the same person that turned her Women's Title defense into a horror show...and now she's talking about forgiveness? As if that DIDN'T happen? There are no words, and that's why she said not a single one because she was physically incapable of finding even one word that could react appropriately. But while that meeting between herself and a woman she's never really cared to know since the beginning has her perplexed...you see her shake her head with an expression that plainly says she doesn't care what's up with Alexa Bliss she's ready for whatever she or The Fiend may have up their sleeves...but as her eyes showcase that intensity...that appears "ready" we can't help but question that after none of us were ready for what took place at Homecoming, including Sasha herself.

Soon after that more intimate introduction to tonight's show, we fade to ringside where things kick off much more officially to the sight of an arena-wide pyrotechnics display.  

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] GMKQA9A

[[MVP]]
Excuse the informalities...but we can't just cue the pyro and act like we didn't just see that.

[[Wade Barrett]]
A strange turn of events taking another very bizarre turn.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Obviously, the three of us were lost in the moment that ended Homecoming so much so that we much like Sasha just now literally couldn't speak.

[[MVP]]
Can anyone blame us? Or her? That was like watching one of those movies where the killer suddenly tries to be their victim's friend...psychologically what is going on with Alexa Bliss?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
The obvious answer is HIM...for her surprising appearance was not alone, but with The Fiend.

[[Wade Barrett]]
After Homecoming went off the air and I got back to my home I immersed myself into who this being is, that you call The Fiend and...what I saw? The things I felt? This is unlike anything I ever saw as a competitor.

[[MVP]]
Clearly the Alexa Bliss we knew at the end of June is not the one that's returned...and I don't know what this means. Beth, obviously you may have more insight like in the case of The Revival joining XWL?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Unfortunately even Adam and I are in the dark about this...much like Kairi Sane hadn't returned our calls or responded to our messages...Alexa herself had ceased communication. We speculated that maybe she was done, that she had reached her wit's end with this industry after her traumatic fall from grace...but...

[[MVP]]
I mean you were right on the money in some regard, she did reach her wit's end...the unfortunate side is, apparently HE was there to put those pieces back together.

[[Wade Barrett]]
My immediate question much like our viewers at home last week who spent much of the duration since then talking about it and speculating is...WHY? Why would someone like Alexa Bliss seemingly for lack of a better word...let HIM in?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Sometimes in this business friendships have been the backbone of Superstars...take Alexa, after the level of trauma suffered by Ruby Riott that is what Kairi Sane was for her.

[[MVP]]
We're not seriously saying a MONSTER like The Fiend is "friends" with Alexa Bliss?

[[Wade Barrett]]
I don't know what to believe anymore...all I can say is I worry for everyone if last week is any indication of what their newfound allegiance to one another has in store for all of XWL.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I especially feel for Sarah Logan who had the biggest opportunity of her career impacted by this union...watching it all back, seeing the rage and frustration mixed with disappointment as she saw the official call for the bell was very difficult to relive.

[[MVP]]
It'll be interesting to see how she responds tonight because as the insider that has all the connections I have it on high confirmation that she intends to step into that ring tonight and address this situation fully.

[[Wade Barrett]]
I feel like we could speculate this for the whole entire show but we do need to move on to another impactful moment last week when Robert Roode after retaining his World Heavyweight Championship found out what it's like to be on the other end of a calculated plan.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
There's so much to unpack there, The Revival aligning themselves with Randy brings a very dangerous threat to the horizon and we saw how dangerous they could be when they flat out destroyed The Enterprise in their entirety after they tried to even the odds and protect Robert Roode. Daniel Bryan, Jon Moxley they both tried to heroically spring into action but they were ambushed and that's why tonight my husband felt it was imperative we give them an opportunity to know what's coming and stand united against this new trio that had their coming out party at their expense. Too many times this might be dragged out to sell an event but knowing the personalities that make up The Enterprise? If we didn't make this match happen tonight there would've been no show.

[[MVP]]
Especially given the sheer detestation Jon Moxley already has for Randy Orton before this even went down. Multiply that and I'm sure that's how all three members of The Enterprise felt leaving last week's show.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Homecoming was meant to put a button on matters but all it's done is open the floodgates far and wide to issues that clearly are far from resolved, and only continue to intensify.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Of course, The Enterprise taking on the newest group of Randy Orton and The Revival has marquee match all over it so that is indeed what will be our Main-Event tonight.

[[MVP]]
With the Tag-Team division returning and Champions to be crowned, this could be an opportunity for either side to make sure their names are at the top of that very important conversation.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Not only that, Orton may have left empty-handed last week but if he can defeat The Enterprise tonight? Perhaps it won't be another four years before his next opportunity to reclaim The World Heavyweight Championship.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
As we unveiled earlier today Under Pressure is the title of our next big event and appropriately so...the pressure is ON for everyone tonight to step up to the plate and go after what they want. Last week saw Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, and Brian Pillman Jr. express their desires to meet PAC for The Intercontinental Championship...but will anyone else take tonight to toss their name in the hat or will they expect it to simply come to them? Which as one of the decision-makers around here, I can politely inform them it won't.

[[MVP]]
The same can be said for The Women's Division...The North American Championship is vacant, waiting to be filled and tonight's as good a night as any to formally announce their intention for that to be them.

[[Wade Barrett]]
As you said, Beth...the pressure is on and we'll see which Superstars emerge as diamonds, and which end up as a lump of coal in someone's stocking.

Back to top Go down
Pringle1996
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 6:00 pm

The crowd cheers loudly at the sound of the gong as the undertaker makes his entrance.

Wade Barrett: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to Octane and we are being joined by the deadman here folks and what a match he had last week against The Velveteen Dream.

Beth Phoenix: That’s right what a match indeed. The Undertaker took The Velveteen Dream to hell and back and at the end of the match stood victorious in his yard and showed once again why he is the phenom of XWL.

MVP: Is anyone going to address what happened at the end of that match?! The dream is missing ! He was put into a casket and taken away ! He could be buried alive for all we know and nobody seems to care.

Wade Barrett: Well The Undertaker is making his way to the ring MVP why don’t you just go in there and ask him ? I’m sure he will appreciate the interruption.

MVP: You know what on second thought I don’t need to know that answer I’m fine right here.

Wade Barrett: Yeah I thought so.

The Undertaker is now in the ring with a microphone as the crowd chant his name around the arena. The undertaker waits for the crowd to finish and then begins to speak.

The Undertaker: Last week I showed once again why I am the Phenom and why this is my yard. Once again a young stallion tried to make himself famous at the expense of the deadman and once again I had to put that stallion out to pasture. You see his name will be remembered but not for the way he hoped and dreamed. He will be remembered for being just another victim added to the list of lost souls claimed by the deadman.

The Undertaker: You see last week wasn’t just about winning the match but putting out a statement, a message to all the men in that locker room and the message is clear. This is still my yard, I am the measuring stick, the biggest dog in the yard, the reaper of souls, the devils favourite son and if you test me you will fail. Time and time again someone has tried to step into this squared circle and claimed this territory to be there’s. To try and prove they are the biggest dog round here and time and time again I come out and down to this ring and send that young dog packing back to where he came from with his tail between his legs.

The Undertaker: And as one chapter closes another one opens. I’m still here and as good as I ever was and I think it’s about time I focus on getting something that should be mine. It’s time I set my eyes on the biggest prize this industry has to offer and that’s the world heavyweight championship.

The crowd cheer at the thought of the undertaker becoming world champion.

The Undertaker: Now I know that opportunity isn’t just going to be handed to me. I know I am going to have to bide my time and be patient. It could take a month or up to a year but my path is clear and the destination is set in stone. The world heavyweight title will be mine and I will reap the souls off however many victims it will take to reach that goal. Last week was just the beginning of this journey. The first soul is reaped and the next one will soon be at hand and whether it’s Randy Orton, Dean Ambrose, Robert Roode or some other poor soul holding that world championship, when my time comes and it will come and somebody back there faces me for that title just know your end is at hand.

The Undertaker: My path with not faulter, this destiny can’t be changed. The path of destruction that is set to commence until that day comes will be unlike no other. I will swat down challenger after challenger. I will prove that this is still my yard and you are all just playing in it and I will prove that once and for all by claiming the most cherished prize in this business and when it is all said and done and I look back on all the destruction, all the carnage that has been caused, you will all finally REST IN PEACE !

The crowd chant along to the undertakers final words as he rolls his eyes back and the lights darken to a bluish purple in the arena as the undertaker music is played in the background.

Beth Phoenix: Well if that’s not a chilling notice to the wrestlers in the back I don’t know what is.

Wade Barrett: You are right there Beth. The Deadman has put everyone on notice here and it looks like he won’t be stopped and after what we seen last week I believe him. I think you are looking at the future world heavyweight champion here in xwl this year and it’s not a matter off if it’s a matter of when.

The cameras fade away to the next segment of the show.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2020 5:33 pm

As XWL returns from commercial break, Finn Balor is standing in the ring with a mic in hand.

Balor:
The Prince is BACK on Octane!

This would usually be the moment where the crowd jumps out their seats in celebration for the returning Finn Balor, but we are met with a virtual symphony of chants saying “Welcome Back, Welcome back, Welcome back.”

Balor:
It was a rough start, I’m not gonna lie. I had an amazing match with Seth Rollins live on PPV. I couldn’t get the job done. Let me tell you something, ring rust is no joke, but I’m back and feeling better than ever. Tonight, I’m facing Aleister Black, and I’m not going out like I did last week. Black is going to be the one looking at the lights by the end of the night! Tonight, the prince begins his journey, to become KING!

Right as Balor finishes his sentence, Aleister Blacks music hits.

Wade Barrett:
Finn claims he begins his journey tonight to claim the throne of XWL, but not if this man has anything to say about it.

Aleister rises from the smoke with eyes dead set on The Prince.

Beth Phoenix:
Aleister Black is definitely a force to be reckoned with here in XWL. His ability to use his legs and feet to wear his opponent down is something that I’ve never seen before. Balor will definitely have a good fight ahead of him.

Black makes his way down the ramp, never breaking eye contact with Balor.

MVP:
This match is definitely going to keep everyone invested from bell to bell. Put on your seatbelts people, this is about to be a bumpy ride.

Black enters the ring along with the referee as both Balor and Black prepare for battle. The ref then calls for the bell.

Balor rolls out the ring as quickly as he can to escape. Aleister is visibly upset over the outcome of the match. Balor walks up the ramp as the ref meets him to raise his hand. Balor smiles as he looks straight at Black.

Beth Phoenix:
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! BALOR WINS WITH A SURPRISE ROLL UP. WHO SAW THAT COMING?

Wade Barrett:
Aleister is fuming right now! I know this can’t be sitting very well with him right now.

MVP:
Obviously not Wade. Just look at his face. I’ve never seen anyone as pissed off as he is right now.

Wade Barrett:
Wow, what a finish to a breathtaking match. I think we’re going to a commercial break so stick around for the main event! It’s going to be an amazing 6 man tag team match so don’t go anywhere! Well be right back!

The camera cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 1:34 pm

The scene pans to a darkened room. Barely lit, you can see the silhouette of a person. That person steps forward into the frame with thier head lowered and covered by a hood. Whomever this is begins to speak.

?????
" It is time. Time for what you ask? To cement my legacy. To assert my dominance. To give the fans what they so desperately need. For too long these women have been mediocre champions. Skinny little things obsessed with counting carbs and looking borderline anorexic. You see the womens division needs someone they can be proud of! Someone who can be a role model and show the fans that you don't have to wear revealing clothing to be recognized. That you can come in and dominate and make a name for yourself on pure domination."

The figure emerges from the shadows and removes her hood revealing the monstrous Nia Jax.

Nia Jax
" I am The Irresistible Force. I will not be overlooked. I will not be cast aside like a miserable piss ant. XWL Womens Division, This is your notice. You are about to be met with a force of which you have never before experienced. You will witness brutality and ruthlessness that you may not be accustomed to. You will know why they call me the irresistable force! I will leave a path of broken and beaten women as I climb to the top. Once a woman enters the ring with me she will be brutalized beyond recognition. She will be carted off by emts and when she recovers she will be only be a remnant of her former self. I am on a quest for greatness and I dare any of you skinny hoes to try and stop me!"

The lights come on in the room and Nia's locker room is revealed. She turns and punches the metal locker caving in the door.

Nia Jax
"And if you think thats something then wait until you see what happens to my opponent next week! I am issuing an open challenge to any of you little cunt cakes that think you got what it takes!"

Beth Phoenix
" Oh my god Wade, What have we just witnessed?"

Wade Barrett
" Seems like a very bitter and determined Nia Jax has declared that she will arrive next week and wreak havoc on the XWL Womens Division!"

MVP
"I love it. Thats the type of attitude and ruthlessness is what it takes to make a name for yourself."

Wade Barrett
"Did you see the way that locker collapsed?"

Beth Phoenix
"One thing is for certain, I would hate to be the woman who has to step into the ring with her. And I've faced some pretty tough women in my day."

MVP
"She's kinda cute in her own way. Definitely thicker than a snicker."
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 9:40 pm

As anarchy return from a commercial break we are taken back to the site of the NEW normal of the inside of a XWL arena. we scan across the thousands on fans sitting in the comfort and safety of their own homes. some still creating signs, others wearing their official XWL gear, but every single one of them hyped up for the return of XWL, which was finally brought to us just last week via Homecoming. A show primarily featuring superstars who decided to return to an XWL ring, even during a pandemic while others stayed home for their own safety. A show where we had many surprises and a show that defiantly delivered to the XWL universe after their four month hiatus. However, with many returning faces making themselves known at Homecoming, that left the question of..... What's next?

The Answer to that million dollar question is quickly given as the ever so popular theme begins to fill the very air of the arena. The sea of monitors show all sorts of people from different walks of life drop their jaws and widen their eyes in unison. For this isn't just some no name indie "king" making his first time debut in a major league company. This is a very well known man of not only this business, but this very company. This is a man who has made a name for himself as one of the companies "Main-Eventer". This is.....

[[Wade Barrett]]

Chris Jericho!? I cant believe this, we haven't seen him since his short stint in the Enterprise at the beginning of the year.

[[MVP]]
You don't think we already know that playa?

[[Wade Barrett]]
Well I'm sorry to inform those watching at home of a little "news" they may not have been informed about.

[[MVP]]
Everyone watching now was watching then fool, and if they weren't then they just aint true fans.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Did you know anything about this Beth?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I knew that his contract was a possibility but i had no idea that we dotted all the I's and crossed al the T's.

[[MVP]]
You know you really should start paying more attention the the business your "running".

The XWL fans on their monitors, weather they like the man or not, begin singing in unison as Fozzy's "Judas" fills their ears for the first time in the new XWL arena.

You are beautiful on the inside...
You are innocence personified...
And I will drag you down and sell you out
Run away

Jericho walks out from behind the curtain and onto the stage for the first time in nearly 365 days, however even though it has been a year he walks with such certainty and confidence its as if it were just yesterday. The camera begins with his feet and begins working its way up. He is wearing black boots, black tights, a black "biker" jacket with silver spikes across his shoulders and down his arms, no shirt, black & silver scarf, and a black fedora. He looks up with his eyes squinted as he scans across the new sight of an "empty" arena. Even if things are different now, being away from this kind of atmosphere has to do something to a man, even a man like Jericho.

I am cold like December snow
I have carved out this soul made of stone
And I will drag you down and sell you out
Embraced by the darkness, I'm losing the light
Encircled by demons, I fight

Jericho begins his decent towards the ring, now laser focused on nothing but the all familiar "home" in his path. no more looking at the fans on the screens. no more "soaking it in". no more anything but Jericho and the squared circle. Every step he takes the anticipation grows more and more, as everyone wonders what are his plans. what does he have to say? why here? why now? All of which will soon be answered as he has now made it to the bottom of the ramp mere feet away from the ring.

What have I become, now that I've betrayed
Everyone I've ever loved, I pushed them all away
And I have been a slave to the Judas in my mind
Is there something left for me to save
In the wreckage of my life, my life

Jericho climbs the steel steps and kneels to enter the ring between the middle and top ropes, holding his hat in place as he does so. He now takes one more look around at his surrounding popping a shit eating grin onto his face. he is obviously happy with himself and the reaction he has received. what could he expect? He is somewhat of a "legend" in XWL and he just returned in not only XWL's but the WORLDS time of need. He begins to reach into his jacket before pulling out a microphone, waiting for the last few words of his theme to play before the sound dies down.

I'm becom-, I'm becom-, I'm becoming
Judas in, Judas in my mind
Judas in, Judas in my mind

{{Chris Jericho}}
Ladies and gentlemen, after the longest year of your lives, welcome back to OCTANE.....IS.....JERICHO!

Again now the sounds coming from the screens are a mixed reaction. There a surprisingly quite a few cheers, however there are still some boo’s as people don’t so easily forget everything Jericho has done the past few years.

{{Chris Jericho}}
After nearly a year the Ayatollah of Rock-N-Rolla has returned to XWL. I have been away for quite some time, and in my absence I have been enjoying some time away from the hustle and bustle that is the life on the road of a professional wrestler. I’ve been taking time to enjoy the simple things in life, or at least I was until practically the entire world shut down due to the most dangerous disease to hit the world since the Black Plague. A disease that even an absolute LEGEND like me must admit, it is NOTHING to take lightly. However it seems Edge and Beth had the same mentality as the “Great” Vince McMahon in that the show must go on, even in the midst of a pandemic, Putting countless lives at risk allowing thousands of fans in attendance as if nothing was going on. As if the world was not changing around them. As if they only cared about the one thing that makes the world go round...Money. I know the truth. Edge and Beth know the truth, and now thanks to yours truly, each and everyone of you people watching at home know the truth. And that truth is that when it comes to any of you people, Edge and Beth don’t give a damn!

{{Chris Jericho}}
Nevertheless as I sat in the comfort and safety of my own home, I was watching Octane to see just how far they were willing to go before the break due to this hellacious disease and the only thing I could think of, besides how little they care for their fellow man, is how shitty this company and it’s product has become. Never in my life have I seen such a display of mediocracy and complacency. The XWL roster is now filled with freaks, has-beens, and sorry excuses for “talent”. Sure a disease is spreading across the world, running rampant, and leaving a path of destruction and misery in its midst, but do I find that as an acceptable excuse? An excuse to force everyone watching at home to have the uncontrollable urge to claw their eyes out every time they see the Enterprise or shove nine inch nails into their ears when Pac yet again picks up a mic? No. The fact that just last week at Homecoming the International “Champion” had a match with the leader of the job squad proves that what I am telling you is the truth. Hell it proves that even after a four month long break, the CEO’s can’t find worthy members for their roster. It proves that without Chris Jericho, Octane is nothing more than an outlaw Indy mud show promotion!

{{Chris Jericho}}
But fear not, for Jericho is here to save each and everyone of you. I heard your cries and your pleas. “Save us Jericho, save us from this garbage they keep shoving down our throats”. And that moment has finally arrived. Now you may be asking yourselves “Jericho how could you possibly save us? Your just one man.” Well shut the hell up and open up your ears, for I have the answers you all seek. You see, in all this “free time” I’ve had, I haven’t ONLY been buying worthless crap and watching worthless wrestling. I’ve also been working. Meeting with like minded men, who believe this shithole has never seen worse days. Who know what REAL wrestling and REAL entertainment are. Men who know what it will take to bring this company back to life. One of these men that I am speaking of is scheduled to make his re-debut right here in this very ring tonight. This man is one of the Sexiest men alive, so watch out ladies. He is of Spanish heritage and he is without a shadow of a doubt a god in this ring. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, the newest member of the XWL roster AND my new friend, SAMMY GUEVARA!

The lights in the arena all simultaneously die out as the name rolls off of Jericho’s tongue. The fans wait silently, even though they know who is about to walk out from behind the curtain, there is still a sense of surprise and eagerness to see the man with their very own eyes. As they sit and wait with so much anticipation, the moment finally comes, when the music fills the air and a beam of light lightens up the room as the titantron bursts into operation.

Sammy Guevara casually walks out onto the stage as the fans give him every bit of appreciation he deserves. He is wearing a black bikers jacket, trunks with his logo, and black boots. He has a grin from ear to ear, obviously happy with himself and what pop he just received. He soaks in this moment before casually making his way down the ramp and to the ring.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Ladies and gentlemen, in case your not paying attention Im happy to say I’ve got some GOOD news. Sammy Guevara is back in XWL, bight here tonight. AND it seems he has made himself friends with one of XWL’s Elite, Chris Jericho!

[[MVP]]
Damn right playa, I’d have to say Jericho is one of, if not the most decorated member of the XWL roster we currently have.....besides me of course.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I have to agree Montel, and with someone so young like Sammy Guevara under his wing, there’s no telling what they could accomplish.

Guevara climbs the steel steps before using the ropes to jump onto the top rope. He scans the crowd of computer screens, winking and sticking his younger out simultaneously at each one of the attractive women he sees. Jericho smiles and claps his hands as Guevara hops down landing just feet away from his newly acquired friend. Guevara stops as he and Jericho makes eye contact. They look at each other a few moments before they both open their arms wide and embrace one Another in a friendly hug. As they separate Guevara reaches into his own jacket before pulling out a microphone of his own.

Sammy Guevara
Ladies feast your eyes on the sexiest man, no. Sexiest GOD you have ever laid your eyes upon. The most talented young star on the XWL roster. The ultimate vlogger. Inspirational content creator. However, the most important accolade and accomplishment, is that I Sammy Guevara am standing here before each and every one of you..... AS CHRIS JERICHOS NEWEST FRIEND!

Sammy and Jericho lock into a friendly embrace once again. As they separate Sammy “wipes the tears from his eyes” before he continues.

Sammy Guevara
Now I’m sure you all have so many questions about this new friendship. What brought these two men together? What can Sammy Guevara do for Chris Jericho? What can Chris Jericho do for Sammy Guevara? What does this mean for the future of XWL? Well worry not my fans, for Sammy Guevara is here to answer all of your questions and more. Let’s start with the beginning. What brought Chris Jericho, the man who has held the World Heavyweight Championship more times than anyone in XWL, together with Sammy Guevara, the Spanish God? In one word. Success. Chris Jericho has had one of the most successful wrestling careers in history. It doesn’t matter what promotion, what country, or what fanbase. It doesn’t matter if they have seen him one million times or if it is the first time they have laid their eyes upon him. He captivated audiences around the world, because Chris Jericho isn’t just a “Main Event Wrestler”. He is an Icon. An Entertainer. He has the most successful wrestling podcast on ALL platforms and He is a mainstream metal artist as the lead singer of his band Fozzy. Now how does a man continue to accomplish all this and more over the course of a 30 year career? Creativity, genius, and reinvention. He moved along with the times around him, keeping himself at the top ensuring his legacy lives on forever.

Sammy chuckles for a moment to himself before continuing.

Sammy Guevara
Legacy. Something that every man dreams of. Something to leave after you are long gone to ensure everything you’ve worked so hard for over your entire life is never forgotten. That YOU are never forgotten. Leaving a legacy is something every single man since the beginning of time has dreamt about, that very few actually get the opportunity. Including men like Chris Jericho. His legacy isn’t just all of his lifelong achievements. All the championships he’s won. The victories he’s had. They can never amount to the feeling of pure attainment when they leave behind not just the thought of the things they have done, but they leave SOMEONE behind that can carry on their legacy. Someone who believes in what they believe in. Someone who will do anything to further rise the legacy of those before them. And THAT is what Chris Jericho sees in Sammy Guevara. He saw someone who has put in seven years of blood, sweat and tears scratching and clawing his way up from the bottom. He saw someone who puts everything he has into his work and his craft. He saw someone young, dedicated, and talented that he could take under his wing and help mold into a future World Heavyweight champion. He saw a god. He saw SAMMY GUEVARA, not as some punk kid that wasn’t worthy to lace up his boots, but as some young kid that was the future of this buisness!

Sammy Guevara
So if it isn’t obvious by now, what I can do for Chris Jericho and what Chris Jericho is one in the same. I am here to learn from one of the greatest wrestlers to ever step foot inside a squared circle, and to carry on his legacy. And in return, as I learn I will be helping him obtain his future goals here in XWL. Because contrary to popular belief, Chris Jericho has much left to do here before “his time is up”. With Chris Jericho as my mentor I will dominate XWL, beginning right here tonight. This isn’t a guess, or a possibility, it’s a 100% guarantee. Brian Kendrick, tonight your the first of many to fall at the feet of the NEW Sammy Guevara. Later tonight you will be pinned 1, 2, 3 right here in this ring, and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it!

as the final word leaves Guevaras mouth a new sense is among the XWL Universe. This isn’t the same Guevara they have seen before in XWL or even the indies. This new Sammy Guevara is ready to handle business, and who can blame him for his newfound cockiness, when he now has a mentor like Chris Jericho?

{{Chris Jericho}}
Couldn’t have said it any better my young padawan. We are here to handle buisness. We are here to save the XWL universe from the mediocre talent they have been provided for far too long. We are here to TAKE OVER. But, as any good leader knows, power comes in numbers. Power comes from being proud of the cause you are working towards. One cannot go without the other. Pride.....and power. What I’m getting at, is that Sammy Guevara wasn’t the only person I’ve been communicating with since my absence in XWL. I’m leading a movement to rid XWL of all the infection. It doesn’t matter if they are in the undercard, mid card, or the main event. It doesn’t matter if they are challenger or champion. I am here to make XWL a better place. I am here to make XWL.....Proud AND Powerful!

The sound of a helicopter fills the arena as if there really was one feet above the ring. Dogs begin barking, and footsteps as if the US military was literally about to bust into the doors of the arena. This continues for a few moments until...

IF I WASN’T PROUD THEN I WOULDN’T BE POWERFUL

Santana & Ortiz make their way out onto the stage decked out in black bulletproof vests, gloves, and tactical pants. Both men have Texas state flag bandanas on their head, as Ortiz’s hair almost doesn’t let it lay all the way on his. As the two men walk out onto the stage, Ortiz has a crazed look in his eyes as he keeps sticking his younger out almost as if trying to taste the atmosphere he is now in. Santana on the other hand is jumping up and down slightly, cracking his neck, and forming his hand into a gun pointing it to the camera and popping it backwards.

[[MVP]]
For the first time in HISTORY, Proud and Powerful, Santana & Ortiz are inside an XWL arena! One of the BEST tag teams in the business.

[[Wade Barrett]]
I’ve got to agree with you there, although their methods are a little....different their results prove just how good they truly are. And now they seem to be aligned with Chris Jericho AND Sammy Guevara.

[[MVP]]
Great minds think alike Barrett, and with a man like Jericho at the helm anyone would be LUCKY to be offered a chance to work alongside him.

[[Wade Barrett]]
I’m not so sure it will be working “with” and not “for”, but nevertheless, Beth you just keep finding ways to surprise everyone don’t you?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I’ve got to be completely honest here guys, this is all my husband. I had no idea this was going on. I’m honestly not so sure how I feel about all of these men together.

Santana climbs up the steel strips and climbs onto the turnbuckle and Ortiz rolls under the bottom rope. Both men begin to nod in agreement that this is where they were meant to be. The biggest wrestling show in the world. And here they are for the first time EVER. Santana hops down as he and Ortiz walk towards Guevara and Jericho. The four men look into each others eyes before simultaneously popping smiles. They all then begin to fist bump each other before Jericho and Guevara offer up their mics. Santana and Ortiz of course take them, ready for their chance to speak.

Santana
Finally.....

Ortiz
Santa & Ortiz.

Santana
Proud AND Powerful.

Ortiz
have made it to the prime time.

Santana
The big leagues.

Ortiz
The pinnacle of Professional Wrestling. We’ve wrestled everywhere second rate wrestling promotions.

Santana
To Gymnasiums and Pools Halls.

Ortiz
From in front of thousands.

Santana
To in front of twenty or thirty people. But that.....that shit is over. We ain’t no second rate talent that has to wrestle in front of a few people, where we ain’t making no money, we’re actually loosing it. Just so we can get a shot to prove that we are the best of the best. To prove that we deserve what so many others don’t. That we have earned what so many others were handed. Nah man, that shits for the birds. We’re here because we EARNED this. We’re here because we were willing to do what everyone else wasn’t. we ran the extra mile. We put in the extra reps. We didn’t change who we are just to get some contract deal and make a couple of bucks. We put in the hard work, we did it our way, and we stayed PROUD AND POWERFUL. And because of that, we finally got our chance. Chris saw us and knew we were something he ain’t never seen before. We were different. We were rough around the edges, we didn’t do shit by the book, and he liked it. Jericho took us in, and told us that if we wanted to succeed in this business it takes friends in high places.

Ortiz
And since it seemed everyone that was “so high up” here in XWL did nothing but overlook us Jericho took it into his own hands. He forced edge to finally look our way. To take his head out of his ass and look for REAL talent, not the shit he thinks people want to see. Chris told him that if he wanted to sign him, he’d have to sign us too and look where we are now. For the first time EVER Proud & Powerful is brought to you inside of an XWL ring. This ain’t no coincidence. This is fate. It’s about damn time we got the respect we have earned, and we plan to prove we deserve this shot right here tonight. I know most of y’all ain’t seen neither one of us before but here’s a little fact about us. We don’t make threats, we make promises. And here’s one for the USO’s. We don’t care who your related to, or what kind of blood you got in your veins. You proud to be Samoan? Cool, cause we’re proud to be Hispanic, and that pride makes us POWERFUL. But I promise you, that when we step foot inside this ring later on tonight, we’re gonna show y’all why the two of us being here is LONG overdue.

Santana
Make no mistake, this ain’t just us coming for the USO’s. This is a Public Service Announcement to the entire tag team division, hell the entire XWL Roster. The new boys on the block, we’re here to take what’s ours. We don’t give a damn who or what stands in our, we will be coming for those tag team championships, but until then we have a little house cleaning to do. We plan to clear out all the sorry ass talent that call themselves “superstars”. Ifyou don’t like it, well then step up to the plate, because Santana and Ortiz? Our mama’s ain’t raise no perras, we will take on anyone who thinks they have the cojones. But be warned amigos we will make an example out of you, We will break you, and we will throw your ass to the curb. We’re here to exterminate these second rate fools.

Ortiz
We’re here to make sure that at the end of the day, it’s one of these boys in this ring right now that are standing tall.

Santana
We’re here to.

Ortiz
TAKE OVER!

Santana & Ortiz lower their mics as the slap hands with Jericho and Guevara. The men pull eachother in for a “brother” hug and smile, as Jericho and Guevara are obviously impressed and in agreement with everything that has just been said by their fellow allies standing in the ring. Jericho takes a microphone from Santana and cracks a shit eating grin as he looks back into the crowd.

{{Chris Jericho}}
These men, these friends I have standing here with me are the future of the XWL. They are the future of this business. They are the best of the best from around the world. They have started from the bottom and now is their time in the spotlight. Their time to be champions. No longer will they be looked over without a second thought. They are without a doubt the best thing XWL has to offer, and with none other than the legendary Chris Jericho at the helm, they are guaranteed success. They are guaranteed what men before them could only dream of. They are guaranteed not a line, but a whole damn chapter in the history books.

Jericho looks to his side at Sammy Guevara.

{{Chris Jericho}}
Sammy Guevara, the Spanish God will no only make every woman in the back wetter than a god damn Justin Bieber concert, but he is will dominate and decimate his opponents until he takes what is rightfully his. The Intercontinental Championship. It doesn’t matter if it’s PAC or some other no name, non talented hack that somehow forced his way into a position he so clearly doesn’t deserve. Sammy Guevara is the FUTURE of XWL.

Jericho now turns his attention to Santa and Ortiz.

{{Chris Jericho}}
Santana and Ortiz. Proud and Powerful. Men that have been overlooked for far too long. Men that have nothing left to prove to me, anyone in the back, or anyone watching at home for that matter. These two WILL be tag team champions, and they will make Those Trash City Stupid Idiots look like..... A BUNCH OF IDIOTS. Santana and Ortiz on the other hand, they are the FUTURE of XWL.

Jericho looks back to the crowd and walks to the center of the ring.

{{Chris Jericho}}
Which leaves moi. The LEGENDARY Chris Jericho. My LIST of accolades range from the BEST Intercontinental champion of all time, to carrying a stupid idiot to become the tag team champions. However the highest accolade of them all is the fact that I have held the World Heavyweight Championship more times than ANYONE. Eight times I’ve had that belt around my waist, and if that doesn’t prove that I am the epitome of excellence then I don’t know what else I can possible do. That is, except.....to win it for a ninth time. That’s right you stupid idiots, I Chris Jericho am declaring myself number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. Randy Orton, take a step back buddy. Your time is up. You may have been the first World Champion here in XWL but just because you have ONE maneuver that make people grind through the boredom of your matches doesn’t mean your a worthy contender. And take you little friends with you. They can call themselves the revival but last I checked you had to somewhat of a career before you can revive it.

{{Chris Jericho}}
As for the Enterprise, BOBBY Roode, Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose. We have a little history. You see last time I was here I was recruited by you stupid idiots to bring some kind of attention to your little group. When I saw that you were doing nothing but dragging my name through the mud by association I decided it was time to take my leave. I’m honestly surprised the three of you are still around, nonetheless I don’t see the three of you sticking around for too much longer. Hell your fought each other at homecoming to prove what? That you have honor? Fuck honor and fuck the three of you. I’m here and I don’t plan on going anywhere anytime soon, so this is out to you BOBBY. Keep that title close, because when your time is up, I’ll be damned if I ever let you get your grubby hands on it again.

{{Chris Jericho}}
All of us standing here in this very ring, we are the future. This is the closet group of friends in the history of Professional Wrestling. We are all at our prime and we are all out for blood. We are..... THE INNER CIRCLE, And now that we are here, I can make this promise to each and every one of you in the back and watching at home. XWL is changing, and I guarantee it will never.....

Jericho turns to his fellow Inner Circle members and smiles, as they smile and laugh back all nodding before Jericho turns back to the camer.

{{Chris Jericho}}
EEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEER.....BE THE SAME.....A-GAIN!

Jericho drops his mic, and holds his arms out to either side with his signature shit eating grin. He soaks in this moment. He has just shook the entire XWL universe, and it seems a movement like never before has come to turn XWL upside down. Jericho, Santana & Ortiz and fist bump and “brother hug” eachother before they all turn to Guevara. They begin hyping him up, Jericho giving him a pep talk as Guevara nods his head showing he understands. A few moments pass until Jericho, Santana, and Ortiz exit the ring and head up the ramp leaving Guevara alone who unzips his jacket before tossing it to ringside.

[[Wade Barrett]]
In case any of you are wondering what’s going on, Sammy Guevara is scheduled to compete right here tonight.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
And that match is next!

[[Wade Barrett]]
He will be taking on THE Brian Kendrick.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
One has to wonder, will there be any kind of outside interference?

[[MVP]]
Are you out of your mind. Have you seen this kid. He has so much talent, sure he’d take the help but he won’t need it.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Nevertheless we will see this matchup NEXT, right after the commercial break!

XWL fades to a commercial break.

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] A0FHzoh[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] NcR4cE0

Guevara stands up over the fallen Brian Kendrick he's he has just won his first match back in XWL. He rolls out of the ring and begins to make his way up the ramp.

[[MVP]]
What did i say, i knew he would take home this W. walk in the park.

[[Wade Barrett]]
im not sure if those are the words i would use, Kendrick could have just had easily won this contest.

[[MVP]]
are you crazy fool? were we watching the same match? Guevara said, no guaranteed us he would win and look what happened.

[[Wade Barrett]]
The Inner Circle in one for two here tonight.

[[MVP]]
not for long.

Octane fades into its next segment.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 10:36 pm

As Octane returns from break, we are immediately greeted by the theme of one Sarah Logan, and everyone already knows this is going to be a segment to watch. After talking so much about how much the opportunity last night meant for her, what is she going to have to say after it was all taken from her? After Alexa Bliss so quickly extinguished the opportunity she had waited so long for? What about what happened earlier tonight? Would she have anything to say about that?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Well folks Sarah Logan’s making her way to the ring to address what happened to her last night right now, and let me tell you, I can’t imagine she’s going to be too diplomatic at things. This is a woman who had one of the biggest opport-

[Sarah Logan]
CUT THE MUSIC, CUT THE MUSIC! CUT THE FUCKING MUSIC!

Before Beth can give her analysis on the events of last night and what she thinks might be about to happen however, Sarah bursts out from the back, microphone already in hand, screaming at the production company to cut her music off. Immediately she begins storming down the ramp with the look of someone who was maybe as furious as could be. And no one could blame her for feeling that way.

[Sarah Logan]
Let’s get one thing clear immediately. Alexa Bliss is DEAD FUCKING MEAT!

Sarah slides into the ring as quickly as possible, beginning to pace around it and shake her head with an intense fury.

[Sarah Logan]
Alexa, you poked your head somewhere it didn’t belong, and you stole an opportunity that I waited my whole life for away from me! You stole the moment I had to spend six long months at home waiting for! You stole the chance for me to show much of a warrior Sarah Logan really is!

Based on the reactions of the audience’s faces on the screens, it’s clear that Sarah’s anger has taken them by some surprise, but it’s not all that much of a shock. After all, everything she’s saying is basically true. This was her moment and now it’s gone.

[Sarah Logan]
I sat at home for months and months, telling myself there was a reason for all of it. A purpose. That when it was all over, at the very least I would be able to say I put everything on the line, that I showed exactly what kind of fight was in me. That even if I lost to one of the greatest competitors in this company, even then I’d be able to walk away with my head held high.

[Sarah Logan]
But NOW? Now it’s like there was no reason or purpose for any of it! All of that sitting at home waiting, all of that preparation, the months and the years and the lifetime of waiting for my moment to show what I was capable of, up in fucking flames!

[Sarah Logan]
When I was screaming at you last night Alexa, asking you what you did and why, that wasn’t some heat of the moment lapse in judgement. I didn’t let my anger get the best of me, no. I AM that anger now. Like it or not, this is what everyone’s going to have to deal with now. Because if there’s one thing more dangerous than a viking warrior? It’s a viking warrior when something has been taken from them.

Sarah pushes the hair in front of her face back as a means of dealing with all the emotions coursing through her right now, but it doesn’t seem like it does much to help. She’s still pacing around the ring, shaking her head just the same as when she started talking. “Talking.” That’s not what this was. This was barking. Like an animal going berserk, ready to attack the first thing in its sight.

[Sarah Logan]
So Alexa I don’t want excuses, I don’t want any long explanations, I want ANSWERS! Answers to why you did what you did last night, and they better be real good Alexa, because you really don’t know what’s going to happen if I don’t like the answer you give for why you decided to to take this away from me! And you’re going to come out here and give them to me right the hell now!

With that declaration Sarah drops the microphone and continues pacing around the ring, but now it’s much more focused than it was before. There is one distinct target in mind, Alexa Bliss. And if she does come out to the ring, what will happen? What will Sarah Logan do? I guess there’s only one way to find out.

After several moments where Sarah perhaps thought she may have to channel her hunting side and go find Alexa...she receives the very thing she sought...the arrival of the woman that cost her the biggest opportunity of her career last week. As her dubstep-tastic theme, a familiar tune sounds we can only begin to wonder how this will all play out...especially if Alexa's appearance at the beginning of tonight's show is anything to go by. It's a very confusing time and with someone filled with such rage as Sarah? Confusion will only fuel that fire and make her a combustible element that Alexa does NOT want to fool around with.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] DbbYGrh

As she steps out from the back, there's no urgency behind her footsteps. She's walking single file, one foot at a time, and we can only imagine this is just making a bad situation somehow even worse. This is the walk of a person that...almost thinks of this, as a game? Typically when someone addressed a Superstar with as much vinegar and vitriol as Sarah, it's met by an immediate stomp down the stage and perhaps early smack-talking thrown in with or without a mic...but that's not what we're getting, at least not upon first observation. As she proceeds onward, and the camera gets a better look at her, what we see somehow despite her appearance last week...still surprises us. There's no seriousness in her eyes, or intensity in her expression, in fact...it looks like she's having trouble containing her giggling.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] E8yPCvo

[[Wade Barrett]]
Is...is she laughing? I assure Miss Bliss, this is NO laughing matter.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Sarah Logan just emptied her soul in that ring, this is not a wise move on the part of Alexa Bliss.

[[MVP]]
I mean it's mind games, isn't it? We may not exactly understand this newfound behavior of her but...it's clear that she's changed...and we saw how horrifying that change was last week when she disrupted our Main-Event. She may be all smiles tonight but I'm sure we all remember that terror that somehow seeped into our bodies as we looked into her cold and...for lack of a better word, lifeless...eyes.

Bliss brings her hand up to her mouth, perhaps trying to stifle her inappropriate snickering but as she tries to contain that which seemingly has no end...we notice something else that's...different about Alexa Bliss. While the dreadlocks are still very apparent that's not the only new "accessory" of Little Miss Bliss. Typically she'd wear black gloves with white skeletal designs, they became a trademark of hers in fact but tonight her wicked hands are covered by white gloves...and there's some sort of black detail on the sides of them but we can't quite make out what it is. She's also as we've noticed wearing what looks to be an overall skirt combination with her logo on the front of it, not exactly her choice of fashion 5 months ago but given we know that she seems to have been with...HIM...it's clear that a lot has changed with her and it'll be interesting to see how she responds to what Sarah said, especially because we do see a mic in her hand so perhaps she'll provide those answers after all.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] JiBgx4b

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Can I tell you a secret? Like, a super...mega...mondo blow your mind into a million itty bitty pieces and put it back together again as something entirely different kinda secret?

As her theme subsides, her wish to share a secret with Sarah is met exactly as we could expect...Sarah looks at her with anything but amusement, literally anything...like, she's angry and frustrated, and sure a little sad because of having what could have been her moment ripped away from her...but it's especially hurtful that the person who did it, literally is acting as if they did nothing...we saw it when Alexa came face to face with Sasha tonight and perhaps Logan hoped for a different outcome but we're not off to a great start.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Okay, so...I recently found out that all of life's problems can be solved with one easy step. Crazy, right? I thought so too...I mean, how can ONE thing be so powerful? But it's true, and...like the magic of Christmas...it only works if you BELIEVE!

As she says that last word, her free hand animatedly raises up and outward to put across how important believing is. Unfortunately for Alexa, Sarah isn't some little girl struggling to believe in Santa Claus...she's a pissed off wrestler that had The Women's Championship ripped out of her reach by the woman that's now cheerfully trying to "help" her. When the entire root of her problem IS Alexa.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Are you ready? Alright, so...like you, I used to be a grumpy grump that blamed the whole world for my problems...it's easy, right? Oh, woe is me, boo hoo...or in your case, RAH RAH GRRRRRRRR!!

She flashes her teeth as if she were imitating Sarah...but there is no flattery from this imitation, no Alexa is digging a hole, a deep pit that she's dangerously close to having cave in on her with each moment Sarah loses more of her already tapped out patience.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
But, look at me now! Nothing can wipe this smile off of my face...and it's all because I...

Suddenly she contorts her torso to the side, and her head tilts almost right side up with a truly....disturbing smile on her face as she shouts giddily into the microphone.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
TURNED MY FROWN UPSIDE DOWN!!!

Her index finger pierces into the side of her cheek as she flashes quite the exaggerated grin, flashing the majority of her pearly whites giving viewers at home another chilling experience. However, the experience that Sarah Logan is having is a completely different one. She came out here for answers, she demanded Bliss present them, and what has she been met with? Silliness? Frightful displays of twisted joy...it's not eliciting the normal reaction that we're having because she's too blinded by her anger and frustration to even really allow Bliss to fill her with terror. She's filled with too much rage for there to be any room left, and that rage is burning in her eyes as she squints from within the ring all while Alexa continues to flash her Cheshire smile slightly upside down and with a burst of soft yet startling laughter. Enough is enough if Bliss intends to speak in secret lingo then Sarah will just have to crack that code by cracking Alexa's bones. The former Number One Contender to The Women's Championship clenches both fists and rushes to the ropes to do just that...but before she can leave the ring... Sarah Logan is grabbed from behind by the Women's Champion with her hands locked around her neck and Sasha Banks drives the back of Sarah Logan down onto both of her knees! The former challenger doesn't even have the chance to retaliate or block the attack because it all happens so fast and so out of nowhere.

[[MVP]]
And the Boss makes her presence known here tonight! The centerpiece of all this drama. That's what you call a reminder because Sarah Logan needs to remember who she was fighting last week. Had Alexa Bliss not interfered, she would've still had to put down the only two-time Final Stand main event female superstar.

[[Wade Barrett]]
I don't quite think that Sarah Logan is the one to whom Sasha Banks needs to be sending a message. Not when the woman who attacked the two of them is standing right up on the stage.

The Viking is on the mat grabbing at her back where Banks' knees drove into her spine and the XWL Women's Champion is getting back onto her feet, grabbing her championship that was on the ground, and displaying it over her shoulder as she stands above Sarah Logan now. Sasha Banks pats the gold on her championship title as she crouches down near Sarah and shouts at her.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I don't know what you'e talking about 'standing on the stage' because I... I don't see Alexa Bliss anymore. I don't know where she went. I turned my head away for a second and she's... she's gone!

[[Wade Barrett]]
What are you... Wait a second... Where did she go!?

Sasha Banks turns her head towards the stage and the look on her face makes you realize she has begun to wonder the same thing. Alexa Bliss is gone and it happened so suddenly. There's no chance she had the time to run to the back. In fact, her microphone lays on the stage but there wasn't even the noise of it hitting the ground. It's on the stage sort of as it just appeared there as soon as Alexa vanished. Sasha tilts her head as she takes a quick glance back at the announcers and then around the ring as her guard is raised in case Alexa is still around... but she's nowhere to be found... but then Sasha jumps in her heels as the laughter of Alexa Bliss begins to echo throughout the arena but no one can seem to figure out where it was coming from right now. The wicked laugh of the twisted superstar continues to echo through the arena until it's suddenly cut off by the quick transition of the Fiend that leads us into darkness with a commercial break following.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] YHou8wy
Back to top Go down
Pringle1996
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 6:23 am

The crowd at home gett off their feet for the new theme song and the arrival of none other than the charismatic, Best Bout Machine, Kenny Omega. Maybe it's the long absence, maybe it's the feeling of finally returning to what he does best in this crazy year of social distancing, but Omega soaks it all in stopping at the top of the stage. His eyes close, almost with euphoria lining his face before making his way down to the ring

[Wade Barret]
If you don't know who that man is let me tell you. That's Kenny Omega. A Man who was won victories and titles all over the world

[Beth Phoenix]
And at homecoming, Omega made his when he won a fatal fourway

[MVP]
He defeated Pillman, AJ Styles, And Roman Reigns. Two of which, are former World Champions by the way. Might've been luck though

Omega confidently struts to the ring. Entering the ring he finds himself in the middle of it

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Kenny-omega-gif-12

Kenny holds his hands out, motioning for a microphone. One he receives from a ref. As Kenny paces around the empty ring in said empty arena before bringing the microphone to his lips

[Kenny Omega]
When you hear the name...Kenny Omega...You might think of lights, cameras, action. Cause I draw attention when i'm around. When you think of Kenny Omega, you may think of ruthlessness. After all, I'm the same man that knee striked Broken Matt Hardy off a building and made him more Broken Matt when he hit the ground. When you think of Kenny Omega you might think of charisma. In the way that I helped take Japan's best wrestlers and declared war on XWL. If you think those things, that's fine. But what you should think of when you hear Kenny Omega is...professional wrestling

Kenny lets those words sink in as he finally removes his glasses and stares into the camera

[Kenny Omega]
Because no matter the good or the bad I've done in this world...I've done it as a professional wrestler. At times, even the best wrestler. And in a year that's been so painfully dull, so divisive, wrestling is something that some of us only have. So I promised if I got my chance to wrestle again this year, I'd make the most out of it. And I did just that when the Best Bout Machine rolled Philly, and rolled out with the win in the most spectacular fashion. ONE!

The sudden scream maybe scares some of the fans but Omega simply locks his hands together, he pulls them back with pure focus on his face, and BAM! He screams as he shoots them forward. Holding the pose for dramatic effect

[Kenny Omega]
ONE!...One Kamahame HA! To the chest and it was all she wrote. I'm sure the giant flapjack Roman ate on a ladder just some moments before had completely nothing with me getting the job done either. Jokes aside though, all those guys brought their A game. I wanna thank Pillman, AJ, and Roman for giving me a worthy match to return to. We help put XWL BACK on the map boys and

Crowd cheers as Roman reigns music plays through the arena. Roman walks out and surveys what he sees as his yard.

[Wade Barret]
And there is one of the opponents Omega has referenced from last week the big dog Roman reigns.

[MVP]
Not just one of the opponents the man who Omega beat last week with that feeble move. If I was Roman I’d be embarrassed to show myself around here after losing to that.

Roman makes his way down to the ring and climbs into it. He walks straight up to Omega and stands toe to toe with him eyes locked on the man that beat him last week. Omega cracks a smile obviously enjoying the situation and this brings a smile out off Roman. Roman then turns as if he was to go off to get a microphone and then just as Omega turns to face the crowd Roman drops him with a right hand and then begins to pummel Omega into the head with punches.

[Beth Phoenix]
What on earth ?! What’s Roman doing ? What’s brought this on ?

[Wade Barret]
Maybe MVP is right maybe Roman is embarrassed after the finish last week and is talking it out on Omega right now.

The camera begins to pick up what reigns is saying to Omega as he lays into him.

[Roman Reigns]
You want to disrespect me ?! Who do you think you are ?! This is my yard and you will respect me !

Roman then begins to stomp away at Omegas abdomen causing as much pain as possible. Reigns then picks Omega up and runs him straight into the closest ring post. Omega then stumbles back clenching everywhere as reigns then bounces off the ropes and hits a massive spear to Omega.

[MVP]
This attack is relentless this is exactly what I want to see from Roman. This is the real Roman right here folks. That defeat last week has obviously awoken a sleeping giant.

Roman then slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. He then proceeds to take it back into the ring.

[Wade Barret]
There can only be bad intentions on his mind right here folks. That Samoan Blood is pumping through his veins and let me tell you ladies and gentlemen you do not want to get into the way of an angry Samoan.

Omega is slowly trying to get back up to his feet. He gets to his knees but is met with a viscous  chair shot from Reigns which echos around the arena.

[Beth Phoenix]
That shot was sickening and look at Omega you can see the Agony on his face.

Roman then begins to beat Omega with the chair over and over again to the point where Omegas back has turned black and blue with red blotches everywhere.

[Beth Phoenix]
Would someone come out here and stop this ! This is ridiculous!

[Wade Barret]
Can you blame anyone for not coming out here with the mood Roman is in right now I know I wouldn’t and quite frankly I agree with MVP the way Roman was embarrassed last week I am not surprised he has snapped. He’s teaching Omega some respect right here.

Omega is flat out on the canvas layed out on the canvas.

Reigns then grabs the microphone that Omega had and folds the chair out on the neck of omega and begins to speak.

[Roman Reigns]
Who do you think you are ? You think you can embarrass me like that ? Do you know who I am ? I am the big dog, this is my yard.

The crowd are silent listening into every word he says as they are in shock off what they have just witnessed.

[Roman Reigns]
You see this right here is my Island and on this Island I am the tribal chief, your tribal chief and you will respect me and if not I will beat that respect into you over and over again until you get the message. Your first lesson was tonight Omega and for your sake I hope you are a quick study as these beatings will only get worse.

[Roman Reigns]
You will acknowledge me and you will respect me. So I hope you can still here me down there Omega and when you get back to wherever you have crawled out from put my match on with Batista tonight and sit back and watch exactly what happens when you step into the ring and mess with me. I am the head of the table and you will respect me. I am not a bad guy I am just the guy and it maybe something you don’t understand, in fact it’s probs well above your pay grade so just stay in your lane and sit back. Now if you can’t do that then it’s simple really. I will end you and that’s something you just don’t want. So as you are contemplating your future this next week I await your reply and for your sake I hope you have learnt your lesson.

Roman drops the mic and stands up removing the chair off Omega as he stands over his broken body staring down the camera as the camera cuts to the next segment.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 9:20 am

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Giphy

[RANDY ORTON]
I've sat here and I've waited. I've sat here and I've waited for four long months to one day challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship once again. The very championship that I never got a rematch for when the championship was stolen from me by a superstar once named Dean Ambrose... and last week, I had my chance to once again capture the World Heavyweight Championship and you can claim that I failed and you can claim that I lost but the way I see things, I was never pinned. I don't remember having my shoulders down while a referee counted to three. I was never forced to tap out. I was never counted out nor was I ever disqualified. I was taken out by a lunatic who'd rather put my life and my career on the line than win the World Heavyweight Championship himself. For four months, I've sat at home with the occasional glance over my shoulder fearing that this lunatic might decide to break into my home because he's obsessed with me and he's a problem and he proved that last week when he screwed me out of my chance to become the World Heavyweight Champion... and that's where the solution comes in.

Randy Orton leans back for a moment and glances off-screen. He motions to something (or someone) and then a couple of seconds later, we see two individuals walk up behind Randy Orton and join him in the camera's view. Both of them wear suits as the stand behind the former World Heavyweight Champion.

[RANDY ORTON]
You recognize these men from last week. This is Scott Dawson and that is Dash Wilder. Collectively, they are known as The Revival and they are without a shadow of a doubt one of the best tag teams on this planet. They are as good as other tag teams claim to be. They are everything that tag team wrestling should be and was meant to be. They are two men who I trust to have my back and when I extended this offer to them, I made a promise to them.

The Viper then pushes his chair back and crosses her arms so that the two men could step forward and approach the camera. Dash Wilder begins to speak first.

[DASH WILDER]
Let's cut to the chase. We are here because we want to be the World Tag Team Champions of this company. We are here because we want to prove that we are the greatest tag team walking this planet. Randy Orton assured us that he will do everything in his power to make sure that we one day hold those championships, but he promised us so much more. He promised us the life of the main event superstar of this company. We arrived at the arena tonight in a limousine that was stocked with some of the most expensive wine I have ever seen. This comes after he had custom made suits sent to our hotel rooms. Hotel rooms that any normal man and woman would only dream of having. If I wasn't me then I'd most certainly want to either be me or hanging around me.

Dash Wilder laughs as he takes a step back which prompts to Scott Dawson to come forward.

[SCOTT DAWSON]
I have a wife and I have two children at home. Two daughters who mean the world to me and I would do anything for. Do you know how hard it's been when I haven't been able to work? Do you know how many times my wife has wondered if we are going to be okay? Because she doesn't have a job. She stays at home and takes care of our kids while I travel the world but I haven't been able to do that. Randy Orton saved my family from the worst. Randy Orton not only helped get us contracts but he promised me that as long as we have his back, he will make sure there will always be food on the table when I get home. Randy Orton assured me that there's going to be a day where I enter my home with the XWL World Tag Team Championship around my waist and my daughters run up to me with the biggest, brightest smiles on their face and my wife has tears in her eyes knowing I finally made it to the top of the mountain. I'm not a bad man but like Randy Orton, I am a man who's willing to do whatever it takes to provide for my family.

And then Randy Orton begins to speak over the two of them as he takes center stage in the promo once again and they take a step back and digest what one of XWL's greatest has to say.

[RANDY ORTON]
Jon Moxley. Robert Roode. Daniel Bryan. I want you to enjoy tonight while you have it because tonight is the last time you will ever get to experience this high again. Tonight is the last time you will ever be referred to as the top guys around these parts because let me tell you something. Let me tell you that that's going to change. You thought I was a thorn in your side before and let me remind you that I still am the biggest thorn in your side but now you have other thorns to worry about that are going to be poking at and scratch at you and the deeper we sink into your skin, the more it's going to hurt and I can guarantee that I will make you hurt. Jon Moxley, I will put you back on the shelf, and this time, I won't give you the chance to come back. I will put you down like the mutt that you are. Daniel Bryan, I will send you crying back to your wife and your kids and I will make sure she begs you to never come back. And Robert Roode, I will make sure to take the one thing that matters to you: the XWL World Heavyweight Championship.

The camera is then pushed away from them and it ends up falling off the table with a smack as it hits the floor. We see the three men's feet as they leave the room talking amongst themselves.

[ Tag-Team Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] 7htZA23[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Rb5U1Ib
[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] G1T9aGW[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] XUSDOKO

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 9:29 am

Octane rolls onward with backstage interviewer McKenzie Mitchell standing backstage with a smile on her face, prepared for an interview.

[MCKENZIE MITCHELL]
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce a man who's making his XWL debut live on Octane tonight. Please welcome...Cameron Grimes.

As McKenzie stands waiting for her guest, a loud holler is heard off-screen before Cameron Grimes cockily struts into frame.

[CAMERON GRIMES]
Hooooooooowee! Howdy there, McKenzie Mitchell! Now, now, I know it's kinda your thing to be the one asking a whole lot of questions that ain't nobody really wanna answer, but I, CAMERON GRIMES! Have got a question for you! So here goes: How's it feel to be interviewing the next EX-DUBYA-EL World Heavyweight CHAMPEEN! Haha!

[MCKENZIE MITCHELL]
Well, uh, I'm excited to see some new faces around here, and--

[CAMERON GRIMES]
Alrighty, McKenzie Mitchell, ain't no one asked for your life story now! So, alright now, go ahead, ask away, darlin'!

McKenzie slowly arches an eyebrow after Grimes interrupts her but shakes it off, asking one of her prepared questions.

[MCKENZIE MITCHELL]
Alright, well, tonight you make your in-ring debut against Brian Pillman Jr. What's your thoughts on making your debut on the big stage after a long time spent on the independent scene?

[CAMERON GRIMES]
Well, ain't that obvious? I'm on cloud nine, McKenzie Mitchell! I mean, I can finally tell my Gram-Gram that I made it big as a big time pro wrestler! I'm on PRIMETIME, baby! Ooh...that means that you can call me...PRIME! TIME! GRIMES! HAHAHA! Ain't that a good one, McKenzie Mitchell!? So as for your question? My thoughts are I'm gonna whoop ol' Bri-Bri Pillman and I'mma make the name Cameron Grimes a household name! The whole goshdarn world is gonna know who Cameron Grimes is...and you wanna know why, McKenzie Mitchell?

A very long, very awkward pause later, Grimes finally motions for McKenzie to ask him why.

[MCKENZIE MITCHELL]
...Uh, why?

[CAMERON GRIMES]
Because, McKenzie Mitchell, PRIME! TIME! GRIMES! is finally in the big time...and he's goin' straight to the top! And Cameron Grimes is goin'...TO! THE! MOOOOOOOOOOON! Now, prepare more of them lil' questions once I make my big debut and get a big ol' W next to my name! 'Cause I got to go get ready for my big moment...I mean, my Gram-Gram is watchin' and I ain't gonna let her down, McKenzie Mitchell! So I'll catch ya' later, kid!
Back to top Go down
Pringle1996
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 3:03 pm

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] SiLOYgC[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Sw5N2Hz

Camera cuts to the backstage area. A white limo pulls up with a large pink MR. ASS sticker which is labeled on the door. Suddenly, Batista’s music begins to play as we see none other than The Animal Batista step out of the limo. He’s wearing nothing but his wrestling gear and large sunglasses that he removes and tosses them to the side. Batista looks to the camera before his entrance.

Batista: New company, same Dave.

Batista walks off proudly into the arena and makes his entrance.

Wade Barrett: And here comes the Animal Batista. What a match this should be. Two heavy hitters and alpha males locking horns tonight and after what we have seen from Roman reigns tonight Batista better be ready.

Batista climbs into the ring and turns to face the ramp way waiting for his opponent.

Roman reigns makes his way onto the entrance way as the crowd gives out a mixed reaction to his entrance. This doesn’t seem to phase him as he makes his way down the ramp way and into the ring not taking his eyes off Batista.

Beth Phoenix: I still can’t believe what we sore earlier on tonight. I have never seen Roman act this way. I wonder what has gotten into him and why his attitude has changed so drastically?.

Roman climbs into the ring. The ref then checks both competitors and rings the bell.

Back to top Go down
Pringle1996
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 3:28 pm

Camera cuts to the ring where a ring announcer is in the middle of the ring.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen joining us at this time via satellite in a hospital not named for their safety, Mick Foley!

The crowd cheer and turn to the monitor where Foley appears on the screen. He is in a hospital room and next to him lying on a hospital bed in a bad condition is his daughter Noel who is unconscious and has a neck brace on. Foley is sitting in the chair next to her.

Wade Barrett: Mick thank you for your time here tonight we know it is not ideal but after what happened last week we needed to see how you and your daughter are and what you had to say. We all still can’t believe what happened last week and we still can’t wrap our heads around it.

Mick Foley: Well as you can see we are both not in the greatest way. Noel has been wired up to this bed since we got to the hospital last week. The doctors aren’t even sure when she will wake up. That tombstone she took nearly broke her neck.

Mick Foley: I have gone through the events last week in my head over and over again and I still can’t understand it. There was no reasoning for it. No rational course of action that had taken place to reach the ending off what occurred. Last week I was so happy to be back and even happier to be their with Noel. We spent the day backstage hanging out with all my friends in the back. We went through old stories and laughed all day. We then entered the arena when it was our time with a smile on our faces, ready to go out and entertain the fans. It was a dream to be back after being gone for so long. To stand in front off all off you again and receive the reaction I did was amazing but then the dream turned into a nightmare.

Mick Foley: I still can’t quite understand why he did it. Why Kane did what he did. There was no reason for it. Had I offended him that day? No not that I know off, had I offended him in the past in this company? No that can’t be it as I had never even had a match with him here. There was no god damn reason for him to do what he did and now I am sitting here in hospital next to my daughter wondering if she will ever wake up again.

Mick Foley: I sit here helplessly, looking at my daughter lying here in this hospital bed wondering if she will ever wake up again, if she will ever walk again, if she will ever leave this hospital at all and as I sit here an anger builds up in me like I have never had before Kane. I maybe be old, I may be broken but by god I will not let this lye. I demand answers Kane and if I have to come back and get them for myself then so be it. Next week I will walk down to that ring. I will stand in the middle of the ring and I will wait all night if I have to. So you better have answers Kane and they better be good because Mrs foleys baby boy is coming back to Anarchy and he’s coming for a fight !

The camera fades away as Foley is staring down it with rage in his eyes

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 6:58 pm

Normal Match

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] WdURWdF [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] ITH0VTo

Pillman Jr hops down from the turnbuckle from celebrating as Cameron Grimes slowly recovers while holding his head from the Superkick that ended the match.  Pillman Jr approaches Grimes who is on a knee holding his head. Pillman Jr then holds out his hand as an offer to a handshake.  Cameron Grimes slowly gets up as he looks at Brian Pillman Jr.  Grimes looks around the Wells Fargo Center for a moment. He then walks past Pillman Jr whose confused by the refused handshake. As Grimes exits the ring he turns back into the ring and glances around the arena. "YALL AIN'T READY FOR A HANDSHAKE!" Grimes shouts then grins and exits the ring.

Wade Barrett
Well that certainly was a turn of events.  I thought we were going to get a sign of good sportsmanship on his debut here tonight.

MVP
Ballin performance by Brian Pillman Jr.  Even though he lost that close fatal four way match on the last Octane, Pillman Jr is at that top level talent.  I want to see if the Promised Prince of XWL as he calls himself has planned for the upcoming Pay Per View Under Pressure.  Perhaps we see him against another contender, or maybe even a tag team match.

Cameras go from the broadcast booth to a zoomed out view of the arena with Pillman Jr exiting the ring as XWL Octane goes to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 11:29 pm

The lights go out in the arena as an all familiar theme begins to play.

WALTER steps out from backstage in his signature trench coat slightly open in the front.

WALTER stands in the middle of the stage placing his hands behind his waist pulling his arms up behind him.

WALTER then releases his grip from behind him and walks toward the ring .

WALTER ascends the ring steps wiping his feet on the apron before entering between the first and second rope. Once inside the ring WALTER requests a microphone and is given a microphone.

WALTER
Tonight is my return to this sacred ring, my return to XWL. After being out with an injury, and the year taking its toll on us all i will say it feels great to be back. Now my partner tonight is Kane, and before you step in here tonight with your dirty feet, just remember your facing der Ring General tonight, and once I’m through with you I’m moving on to the XWL championship

WALTER drops the mic and takes off his trench coat left arm first followed by the right arm and places it neatly on the apron awaiting his opponent.

Kane makes his way through the curtain. He stops in the center of the ramp and lets out a evil cackle. He proceeds down the ramp and makes his way up the stairs. He enters the ring and steps toe to toe with walter. They go to their respective corners and the referee checks both competitors and then calls for the bell.

Kane stands over Walter as the referee raises his hand signaling kane as the victor. Kane rolls under the bottom rope and pushes the announcer out of his chair and grabs the chair up and proceeds back into the ring. Walter is laid out motionless. Kane then picks walters head up and places it inside the chair. With Walter out cold kane climbs to the top rope and flies off landing with a knee on the chair and you hear the crack of walters skull as the weight of kane comes crashing down on top of the steel chair. Emts run to the ring but kane kicks at them and keeps them at bay. He then picks Walter up and delivers a tombstone piledriver onto the steel chair.

Kane rolls back out of the ring and grabs the microphone from the announcer. Meanwhile the EMT's have pulled Walter out of the ring and have him placed on a stretcher. Kane puts the microphone to his mouth and lets out another sadistic laugh.

Kane
"I bet you all are wondering why kane? Why? Why Mick and Noel? Why Walter? You see I'm not one of your beloved superstars. No,No,No. I am a monster. And you people should be afraid of monsters. You thought that was bad? Wait until you see this!"

Kane takes off after walter whom the emts have made it to the top of the ramp with. He shoves the first emt down. He slings the second like a rag doll into the backdrop. He chokeslam the 3rd emt unconscious. Walter is unable to move and has no way to defend himself. Given the injuries he has already sustained it's doubtful that he could even if he wanted to. Kane then pushes the stretcher backstage and the camera crew follows. As kane is pushing the stretcher he says "Return Walter? Tonight will be your demise!" Kane pushes walter into what appears to be a boiler room. Kane takes the stretcher and sets it up where Walter is vertical. Kane then reaches into the corner and pulls back a sledge hammer. He then strikes a pipe and boiling hot steam bellows out all over walters body. Kane watches in amusement. Another set of emts rush to pull the stretcher down and deliver medical attention to Walter while Kane stands in the corner laughing.

Beth Phoenix
"Never in all my years of being in the business have I ever witnessed such a heinous act by an individual"

Wade Barret
" I can't believe what I've just seen. I've heard of taking out the competition but everybody who gets in front of this monster is putting their life at risk"

MVP
"Generally I'm not at a loss for words. But all I can say is WOW!"

The scene fades out.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 5:09 am

As we near the end of our commercial break, a segment is currently being broadcast live advertising the newest series of XWL action figures, Standing at a table that seems to have been set up rather quickly backstage are two young children, not possibly older than 10 years old. After winning a contest to get to come backstage at Octane and be the first to see the new figures up close, it’s no shock how wide the smiles on their face are.

[Kid #1]
Daniel Bryan’s gonna get you!

[Kid #2]
No way, Randy Orton’s gonna beat him up!

[???]
Hey, give me that camera.

Suddenly the cameraman jerks around to reveal a clearly nattered Aleister Black sitting on a nearby crate, clearly still nursing some of the damage he took in his loss earlier tonight to Finn Balor.

[XWL Employee]
Listen, Aleister, we’re in the middle of something here, so just give us a second and..

{Aleister Black}
JUST GIVE IT TO ME!

Aleister’s yelling has clearly scared the stars of our little live ad so much that nothing they do from this point is going to be particularly effective at selling action figures. With a sigh, an executive from Hasbro tells the kids to follow him, the XWL employee who was talking to Aleister not far behind. As he stares down the lens of the camera, presumably directly at the cameraman, the camera is given to him as quickly as possible as the previous operator runs off in the same direction as the others. With a quick smirk, Aleister positions the camera in front of where he’s sitting before he begins.

{Aleister Black}
“No man is ever truly good or evil.”

{Aleister Black}
This is more than simply a line in a theme song. This is a philosophy that must be applied to our lives and the existences of those around us. Could me scaring off some children to secure this camra be considered evil? In the eyes of many it would. However, keeping in mind that it was necessary to get across my message that the administration of XWL clearly didn’t want me to spread considering they failed to schedule any speaking time for me on this program, I would say otherwise.

{Aleister Black}
Likewise, some may say that winning a match via a roll-up pin would be evil, the coward’s way out.

Aleister smirks once again, rolling his shoulder slowly, likely reflecting on the loss he suffered earlier that night in his first match since the return of XWL.

{Aleister Black}
Of course, others would argue that it is simply in the spirit of competition. After all, how can I say that stealing a camera away from some children is justified by the ends and then say that a roll-up isn’t justified by being what leads to victory?

Aleister stares at the camera blankly for a few moments, as if to give the audience members themselves time to ponder the question he’s put before them. Finally, he breaks his piercing gaze into the camera and leans back a little bit before continuing his speech.

{Aleister Black}
Well you see, the difference here is in those ends. One is to get a message across, for the good of the people. The other is simply one man’s selfish greed and vanity. It is true that no man is good or evil, however the actions people commit are good or evil, as are the eventual outcomes. I may have committed an evil, but obviously it led to a valuable good. Balance. Finn Balor on the other hand committed an evil act that led to an evil result. The balance is shifted. One can’t live too deep in the black or the white. It is important to remain as much in the grey as possible.

{Aleister Black}
And as someone who lives in that grey, was shaped by it, molded by it, I consider it my duty to save those who I see becoming too lost in one side of the spectrum. Some may consider it nothing more than my own sense of twisted justice, but that’s simply because they don’t understand yet. But so they shall. Soon….

Aleister leans back forward, this time leaning directly inward toward the camera, setting himself into a gaze more intense than either of the other ones he’s held toward the camera here tonight.

{Aleister Black}
You shall all understand.

Aleister’s unbreaking gaze into the camera is the last thing we see as Octane transitions into the segment that was actually scheduled to bring the show back to air.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 1:16 pm

[ Triple Threat Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Of5UwRW[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] YoXEnfE[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] ApW1sXD

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

[BETH PHOENIX]
What a win for Liv Morgan!

[WADE BARRETT]
Nothing too surprising here. Out of the three, Morgan has definitely had more career success in recent years. She was at the top of her game until Final Stand earlier this year, but she's back to show us that she hasn't missed a beat during the hiatus.

Liv rolls off of the Empress's dazed body with a cheshire grin on her face. Her chest rises and falls in rapid succession from the toll that this triple threat took on her body, but in the end it was the one formerly known as the "Juvenile Delinquent's" time to shine.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Tv8EwyI

[MVP]
I have to disagree with you a little bit there, Wade. Sure, Liv was on top for awhile, but the way Sasha Banks took her out at Final Stand, I don't think any of us expected her to come back the same, if at all. That being said, it's good to see that Liv, despite her time off, continues to mature and grow in the ring.

With the assistance of the referee, Liv stands to her feet. She's definitely still feeling the battle scars from the match, but is visibly riding the adrenaline high of victory in her first match back in XWL. Morgan slips her hand up to the nape of her neck and flicks her silver and black locks back over her shoulder dramatically before extending both arms outwards to soak in the reaction of the fans, which for the most part remains mixed. It's difficult for many to determine where they fall in allegiance with the Problem Child, since she has found herself on both ends of the spectrum over the course of her career. A gullible underdog, and a cunning, vengeful bitch. Which version of Liv we're going to get this time around is hard to say. Could it be the former, the latter, or something entirely different?

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] OOo1Xsd

[BETH PHOENIX]
Prior to Homecoming, Liv had only really stepped inside of the ring with Sasha Banks this year, an athlete of similar stature and one she was all too familiar with in and outside of the ring. Although she was easily the smallest of the three tonight, Liv was still able to pull out an impressive victory over two superstars that she doesn't have any experience or history with.

After taking in the praises of the fans, or mostly the lack thereof, Liv gestures for the announcer to lend her a microphone, to which he promptly obliges. Once receiving the microphone in her hand, Liv takes a few swift breaths to regain her composure after the physically demanding match she just competed in.

[LIV MORGAN]
It's been quite some time... Hasn't it, XWL Universe?

The crowd pulls a mostly negative reaction, once again, but there still seems to be some diehard, day 1 Liv Morgan fans out there voicing their positive feedback as well. That being said, they are drowned out by the naysayers and the critics.

[LIV MORGAN]
I'd ask if you missed me, but, I think I already know the answer to that... You guys missed the show, didn't you?... The spectacle? Sure. You all missed, the entertainment. Isn't that right?... You missed the wild ride that I took you on every week, as my body, my brain, and my heart deteriorated before your very eyes. You watched and you pointed, you laughed, you scoffed, and you MOCKED me when I was at my lowest points, but you never really missed me, did you...?

As her few and far between fans grow quiet at this sentiment, the overwhelming majority of the booing fans become louder and louder, which only causes Liv to laugh to herself as she makes her way over to the ropes and leans against them, facing the main camera.

[LIV MORGAN]
Awww, don't pity me now. I've come to terms with this realization a long, loooong time ago. Y'see, I've come to realize that your opinions, your wishes, and your support... They're all pretty-... Meaningless. Over the last 3 years of my career, I've succeeded with and without your voices in my corner. But y'know what's crazy? You all still think you run the show!

Morgan props her left foot up on the bottom rope and leans in closer as her laughter fades into a twisted smile.

[LIV MORGAN]
Well, Karma is back, and I'm here to show you that you, your friends, and your whole entire family, have NO control over what happens here. In fact, you're completely useless, fated to sit idly by and watch what I'M capable of doing. And I think it's safe to say that, you haven't even come close to figuring out exactly what that is yet... So if you've had a really hard year, and if you thought 2020 didn't treat you fairly? HA! Then feel free to join the club and sit back while I turn the entire whole of XWL on its head in 2021, while you're all powerless to do anything to stop me... Oh, and before you start thinking that Liv's gone off the deep end, yet again, I can assure you that I'm not the only one who feels this way... So buckle up, kiddies! 'Cause there's no uphill turn this New Year. In fact, I'm going to make sure that things in this company, and this corporation? Plummet, to all, new, lows. So grab your sparklers and your popcorn, 'cause this new year... It's only the beginning, of the end.

Liv raises her mic in her fist over the top rope, keeping her eyes locked onto the camera, and unclenches her first, letting the microphone drop down onto the slightly padded floor outside of the ring. Liv's stern glare as she ends her brief speech slowly fades into a fit of laughter, one that informs us that she's got one too many cards up her sleeves, and we're going to find out exactly what they are, all in due time.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] 99FypN9

[MVP]
I gotta admit, regardless of the tone of Liv's message, I like what I'm hearing from the former Champ! One thing I think all three of us can agree on based off of our time in the ring, is that one day the fans are with you, and the next they're against you.

[WADE BARRETT]
Well, yes and no. The tides may change in the XWL Universe, but there is always a catalyst, no matter how small, that influences that change.

[BETH PHOENIX]
Well, one thing's for certain, guys. Clearly Liv feels wronged and abandoned by the XWL Universe, and if there's one thing the last few years have taught us about Liv, she's all about exacting her revenge and seeking karma on those who have wronged her. I'm not quite sure how she intends on doing that, but I can guarantee that it won't be pretty.

Liv ducks down and maneuvers her torso between the top and middle rope where she's shown us during her entrances that she is most comfortable. She perches her chin over the back of her hand and continues in her fit of laughter as her theme song begins to fire back up and play over the scene.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 4:30 pm

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[ Six Man Tag-Team Match ]]]

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] VJTvTYG

We can see Mox and Roode visibly arguing amongst themselves

[WADE BARRETT]
It looks like there might be some trouble amongst The Enterprise members!!

Moxley leaps down from the apron and starts to make his way over to the announce table.

[WADE BARRETT]
What is Mox doing!!

He begins to clear off the top of the announce table, glaring at Randy Orton the whole time.

[WADE BARRETT]
Uh oh.. It looks like Moxley wants revenge for last week’s RKO!!!

Moxley begins to walk over towards Orton, who is standing next to Dawson. All the while Daniel Bryan and Dash Wilder are putting on a technical display in the middle of the ring. Dawson hops off the apron and immediately gets dropped by a hard forearm to the bridge of his nose by Moxley!

[MVP]
There’s no one in between Moxley and Orton now!!!

Orton hops off of the apron and the two begin to exchange punches!! Neither man seems to care about defending themselves, all they care about is landing as many punches onto the other man’s face as possible!! All of a sudden Moxley is attacked from behind by Dash Wilder, who has gotten back to his feet!! Moxley turns around and lands a headbutt on Wilder, sending Dash reeling backwards, holding his nose in pain!!! Mox turns around only to be met by a kick from Orton, who lands a few punches in a row and grabs a hold of Moxley, tossing him into the steel steps!!!

[WADE BARRETT]
Did you hear the sound of Moxley hitting those steps!! Why isn’t Roode helping him!!

[MVP]
Because he’s being smart!! Unlike that loose cannon Jon Moxley, Bobby Rodde actually wants to win this match!!

Orton checks on Wilder and helps him to his feet. The two turn their attention back to Moxley, who is slowly using the steps to try to get his bearings. Orton and Wilder grab Moxley and double irish whip him over the barricade!! The two seem happy with their handiwork as they begin to make their way back up onto the apron.

[MVP]
Wait a second…

But Moxley hasn’t had enough!! To Orton and Wilder’s surprise, Moxley not only is now hopping back over the barricade, but he’s doing so with a kendo stick in hand!!! Wilder takes one step towards Moxley before being cracked over the head with the kendo stick!! Orton watches Wilder fall to the floor in pain before looking back up towards Moxley, who has a crazed look in his eyes.

[WADE BARRETT]
It looks like Randy Orton doesn’t want any part of that Kendo Stick!!!

Orton begins to back away slowly before turning and making a full on sprint up the ramp!! Moxley begins to give chase, Kendo stick ready to strike!!

[MVP]
Is Moxley abandoning Bobby Roode and Daniel Bryan mid match!?!??

Sure enough both Randy Orton and Jon Moxley disappear past the curtain and into the back. The camera cuts back to Roode, who is still on the apron, clearly looking unhappy that Moxley just ditched them in the middle of a match!!

Daniel Bryan surprises Dash Wilder by quickly rolling him up into a small package! And the referee dives down to the mat to count the pin as Wilder tries to kick out of Daniel Bryan's pinfall attempt. He's squirming but Daniel Bryan has his small package locked in tight. One... Two.. Thr- No! The pin is broken! Scott Dawson quickly enters the ring and he breaks up the pin by stomping on Daniel's back.

[WADE BARRETT]
The Revival need to watch themselves. They're in the big leagues now. They can't afford to be caught off-guard like that.

[BETH PHOENIX
They're amongst three former World Champions and the current champion and are still putting up a fight. Even with Randy gone.

Scott Dawson doesn't back off the former World Champion though as he continues to stomp on Daniel Bryan to send a message to the Enterprise. But the Glorious One has seen enough of his stable-mate being attacked so he joins Scott Dawson in the ring now as well and he charges at Scott in order to spear him but the tag team expert manages to dodge the spear and he throws Roode into the corner, past the turnbuckle pads, and into the actual turnbuckle shoulder first which leads to Roode falling down to the outside of the ring. Scott taunts Roode in the corner before he turns around and is met with a running dropkick from Daniel Bryan! Daniel quickly turns his attention to Dash Wilder and the two of them begin to fight each other, exchanging punches until Daniel Bryan is the one who gets the advantage. Daniel kicks Wilder down onto his knees and he throws a series of shoot kicks at the chest of Dash until he collapses onto the mat.

[MVP]
Daniel Bryan's in full control of this match and I can't say I'm surprised. Not in the slightest.

[BETH PHOENIX
You are right. He could be on his way to securing a victory for his team which would be a devastating debut for the Revival.

Daniel begins to hype himself up as he heads into the corner and he begins to set up for his signature running knee strikes. His hands are thrown up as he chants YES! YES! YES! as Wilder begins to stumble to his feet. Daniel's eagerness shows as he can barely stand still... but he's so focused on Dash that he didn't even see Scott Dawson slide back into the ring as he begins to charge at Dash Wilder. Scott Dawson catches Daniel Bryan mid-sprint and he lifts him up into a flapjack which allows Wilder to catch Daniel with a double knee facebuster, hitting the Shatter Machine on the former champion and Dash quickly goes into the pin as Scott guards it nad makes sure no one enters the ring.

3!

[WADE BARRETT]
They've done it! The Revival has pinned Daniel Bryan! What an incredible debut!

Their theme plays in celebration as Dash Wilder breaks the pin on Daniel Bryan and the two superstars quickly embrace each other in a hug to celebrate their first win in XWL. The debuting tag team celebrates their big victory in the main event of Octane as they begin to leave the ring with each other, pointing and laughing at Daniel Bryan and Robert Roode who couldn't manage to pick up the win after Jon Moxley abandoned them to pursue his rivalry with Randy Orton. Wilder and Dawson fist bump as they proceed up the stage and through the curtain.

[BETH PHOENIX
An incredible "war" as expected tonight from The Enterprise and the newly joined trio of Randy Orton and The Revival but here in our Main-Event Revival thanks to The Shatter Machine have put away former World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan

[WADE BARRETT]
Things broke down earlier when Jon Moxley fueled by his blood lust chased Randy Orton to the back and it's almost like that threw off The Enterprise more than it did for Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson as they didn't skip a beat.

[MVP]
They had the most to prove and it's safe to say they absolutely proved they may soon be our Tag-Team Champions

With The Revival off to celebrate and perhaps ensure Randy managed to escape the carnage Jon Moxley may have had in mind...this leaves Robert Roode and Daniel Bryan to lick their proverbial wounds. Roode clutches at his shoulder as he pulls himself up from the floor, while Bryan remains lying flat on his back stunned by the combination known as The Shatter Machine which shattered their chances of victory. As Roode rolls in he sees Bryan and obviously is disappointed, after all he's not exactly felt the sting of losing much since aligning with The Enterprise, and defeat no matter how little you suffer it, never feels any better.

[WADE BARRETT]
While tonight's victory certainly gave The Revival a strong case as for why they should be in the upcoming Tag-Team Championship Match at Under Pressure...wouldn't you also say by association that perhaps gives Randy Orton cause for another opportunity at Roode's World Heavyweight Title, Beth?

[BETH PHOENIX
It absolutely could, this was a rare loss for The World Champion and while he did retain last week...clearly Randy isn't finished with his quest to regain the gold so I'm sure my husband is already weighing that possibility.

[MVP]
I'm not sure if that's exactly fair, I mean it's not like Roode was pinned...

[WADE BARRETT]
To be fair, any way you slice it? This is a loss for Robert Roode...rare as Beth stated, but a loss nonetheless and when a Champion's on the losing side you have to consider perhaps there's cause for who was on the winning side of that exchange getting a title shot.

This isn't what he does, this isn't what The Enterprise is supposed to do...losing? To two nobodies and a guy that continues to be a thorn in their sides? It's a bitter pill to swallow as evidenced by the absolute sour expression on Roode's face.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] GL3oLf4

He crawls over to Bryan's body, letting out an exhale before helping Bryan up, but...not exactly in a "hey pal it's okay take my hand" kind of way. No, he balls his fist up around a piece of Bryan's hair and he pulls him up slightly by that as he wags his finger in his face...clearly taking this loss, albeit technical...a lot harder than one probably should. "YOU'RE LOSING FOCUS, BRYAN!"

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] ApTVtNd

"This YES Movement shit was dead and gone, and what did you do? You went crawling back all because the fans opened their arms back up to you?!"

Roode continues to gradually pull Bryan up further, and Bryan dazed still somewhat allows him to.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] YRh3OH6

"I DON'T LOSE! WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?! YOU PROMISED THE ENTERPRISE WOULD ALWAYS BE ON TOP! AND I'M HOLDING UP MY END OF THAT DEAL, BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! LOSING! THIS WAS OUR CHANCE TO WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN, AND YOU LOSE, AGAIN!"

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] LDUNAqR

"THE FANS WERE THE PROBLEM, THAT'S WHAT YOU TOLD ME, REMEMBER?! SCREW THEM, AND WHAT THEY THINK! YET, LOOK AT YOU? PANDERING, CHANTING EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE NOT EVEN IN THIS DAMN ARENA ANYMORE!"

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Um87XTe

"YOU SAVED MY CAREER, DANIEL! YOU PICKED ME UP WHEN NO ONE GAVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT ME ANYMORE! YOU SAW SOMETHING IN ME THAT COULD BE GREAT, AND I OWE WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW TO YOU!" He passionately "thanks" Daniel? I mean it's very unconventional, and it feels like a man that's frustrated and he's almost processing how he feels in the moment...but maybe let go of his hair and talk to him in the back instead of making this kind of awkward display? He takes in a deep breath before letting out a slow exhale.

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] XIhFUIP

"Thank you, Daniel...thank you for everything you've done for me. I think it's time I repay that debt and save you....from YOURSELF!" Immediately Roode's open palm strikes the side of Bryan's face with a stiff slap! Fan's faces in the background look confused, and overall angered by this display, after all as Roode said Bryan had opened himself back up to the fans earlier this year and while The Enterprise remained strong despite that...clearly Bryan's lack of success since then has frustrated Roode and tonight was perhaps the last straw. Before Bryan can even react, Roode becomes "unhinged" and starts to unload several punches into Bryan's face as he mounts on top of him.

[BETH PHOENIX
What the hell?!

[WADE BARRETT]
As someone that's led my own groups, my worst fear was to have that group turn it's back on me...and unfortunately, Bryan is living it out.

[MVP]
I mean I'd personally call this a little bit of tough love, sometimes you need to snap your friends back into reality.

[BETH PHOENIX
By repeatedly punching them after berating them in front of the entire world?

Bryan absolutely helpless collapses to the mat as the fists rain down onto him by the man whose career he undoubtedly saved in August of 2019 when he brought him in as The Enterprise's newest member. He was Dr. Fankenstein, creating a monster that has been victoriously dominant over XWL...and unfortunately, that monster has now unleashed itself on its creator. The look in Roode's eyes are tense, he's beyond frustrated perhaps for a multitude of reasons. After all, he has been so appreciative of everything Bryan did for him but he's always said everything he does now is for his family, and if Bryan's bringing him down? In his eyes, this is justified, this loss tonight while minimal is everything that Roode has done everything in his power to avoid since turning over his infamous new leaf. So while Bryan certainly served his purpose...he's clearly now a liability to that continued success. After connecting with more punches he finally lets up and rolls out of the ring, perhaps to leave....but no, that thought quickly escapes possibility as he grabs Bryan's arm and drags him out of the ring with him allowing his body to hit the floor with a hard thud before looking around the concerned announce team.

[WADE BARRETT]
I don't like where this is going...

[BETH PHOENIX
You still think this is tough love, MVP?

[MVP]
I mean, maybe a little more like harsh love?

"YOU THINK I LIKE DOING THIS?! Roode shouts to the three, overhearing their conversation. "HE NEEDS TO REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENS TO GUYS THAT LIVE THEIR LIVES BY THOSE INGRATES WATCHING US! HE'S GONE SOFT, HE'S LETTING THE ENTERPRISE FALL TO PIECES ALL BECAUSE HE'S PUTTING THEIR SUPPORT ABOVE OUR NEEDS! HE HAS A FAMILY FOR CHRIST SAKES! AND HOPEFULLY, THEY'LL SNAP HIM BACK TO REALITY WHEN HE'S BACK HOME!" Again furiously shouting he expresses more of the rage within him before pulling Bryan up by his hair again then letting at the ring post not far from them and without hesitation charges forward bringing Bryan right along with him as he cracks his skull off the post! However instead of being let go, Roode keeps his hold of Bryan's hair and presses his face into the post grinding it against the cold steel. "YOU TOLD ME WE NEEDED TO BE RUTHLESS!" He pulls his head back before slamming it forward and leaning in closer to Bryan's ear. "YOU TOLD ME WE HAD TO DO WHATEVER IT TOOK!" Again, he pulls him away before swinging his head back into the post, by this point Bryan's arms have fallen to his side and his legs are barely keeping him up. "YOU TOLD ME THAT EVERYTHING WE DID, WE DID FOR OUR FAMILY, FOR OUR LIVES, FOR WHAT WE WERE OWED!" This time instead of bashing his face off the post he drags Bryan over to the announce table and begins to tear off the protective covering and scatter aside any pens, papers, or drinks all while the team themselves flee the immediate area realizing how this is going to end.

[WADE BARRETT]
I can only wonder what Jon Moxley might be feeling in this moment, or when he realizes what's happened here after he chased Orton away.

[BETH PHOENIX
I could only begin to imagine...does he agree perhaps that Bryan's too soft for them? Or, will his blood lust for Orton have to be split two ways and now include Roode?

[MVP]
Sorry, I can't even begin to speculate any of that, especially not after watching Bryan's skull crack off that post, multiple times...this is a man with a very storied history with concussions...

[WADE BARRETT]
But tough love, right?

As Roode tears apart the table to strip it bare and leave nothing left but the table itself...he pulls out one of the monitors then as Bryan collapsed against the table onto his knees....Roode with the monitor gripped with both hands bashes it off the side of Bryan's skull and, that final act is what led Bryan to drop like a sack of potatoes...and as his head makes contact with the floor, a bit of blood begins to pool around him.

[BETH PHOENIX
Okay, Adam I know you wanted to try to not intervene in things but this is your wife telling you to get SECURITY OUT HERE RIGHT NOW AND STOP THIS! BRYAN'S BLEEDING!

[WADE BARRETT]
This is truly a different experience being on the side watching things...of course, I've done what Roode is right now to someone but watching it done...almost brings a perspective I may have been blind to in the past. This is too far.

[BETH PHOENIX
GET THEM HERE NOW, OH MY GOD ROODE GET AWAY FROM HIM! ENOUGH! THIS IS ENOUGH! YOU MADE YOUR POINT! STOP IT!

Despite Beth's pleading...Roode grabs the now unconscious Bryan off the floor then climbs up onto the table dragging him with him. By this point, the camera pans out showing a swarm of security in masks sprinting out from behind the curtain. But they're too late...Roode stands proudly on top of the announce table, Beth tossing her headset down as he covers her head not able to watch what's about to happen. Some parents in the fan board have either disconnected their children's cameras or rushed their children out of the room leaving empty seats as this has taken a very chilling turn and those of us that are left watching are doing so either out of morbid curiosity or just because we can't turn away because we can't believe this is happening. Roode leans down at Bryan and shouts "REMEMBER WHEN YOU WAKE UP, THIS IS YOUR FAULT! I DIDN'T DO THIS! YOU DID! YOU MADE ME DO THIS, BRYAN!" He reels Bryan's head into a tight lock, grabs a hold of his waistband for leverage then looks into the camera as he sends one final message out. "I'm sorry Brie, but we both know this is for the best." That calmly stated sentence is the last thing that happens before Roode lifts Bryan up, before SPIKING his head into the table with The GLORIOUS DDT and the table buckles from the impact as security stop in their tracks and immediate call for medics.

Wade and MVP threw their headsets down despite having a job to do their concern for Bryan was too great to even think of trying to be "professional." They know what it's like to be in that position and perhaps that's why seeing it happen from a different lens now makes this even more real. Roode slowly releases his headlock from Bryan, pulling his arm away before standing up and walking over to the time keeper's position. Medics barrel down the ramp with a stretcher as security acts as a wall to prevent Roode from even thinking of continuing his assault. But he's done, he's focused now on retrieving his World Heavyweight Championship. As he takes it back into his hands, we see a streak of blood on the inner side of his arm, and this visual...truly encompasses Roode's priorities. He has the blood of the man who saved his career on his arm, and all he cares about is The World Heavyweight Championship, not whatever condition Bryan may be in, which is far from great after what he's done to him.

He tosses his title over his shoulder, then begins to walk away as a stretcher is rushed on the opposite side. We don't know what to think right now, the only thought rushing to our heads is what a sorry son of a bitch Robert Roode is for everything he's done. The reasoning is bullshit, framing this as if he's "helping" Bryan is bullshit. We're calling that right now, there's no shades of grey, maybe if he just did a Glorious DDT in the ring and left okay maybe it's his attempt at a wakeup call. But no, what he did was far worse and well beyond that "line." Bryan's medical history alone terrifies us as to what this could mean for his future...and we can only imagine how his wife and children feel as they helplessly sit at home wondering if daddy is going to be okay.

Bryan gets strapped up to a board, with a neckbrace wrapped around his neck and within seconds he's carefully hoisted on top of a gurney as one of the medics presses a cloth down on his head to cease any further bleeding. Out of the corner of our eyes we can see Roode at the bottom of the ramp perhaps looking to strike a pose and raise his title up, but the cameras refused to spotlight him any further in this moment and rather than intrude upon the medical team's work with Daniel Bryan the broadcast abruptly cuts away to the final sound of a medic as they say "Bryan, can you hear us? BRYAN?"

We don't know what this means for Daniel Bryan's future...but all we can seem to do after that abrupt cut is fear for the worse...and curse Robert Roode's name...Robert, Bobby...whatever he may wanna be called, all he is to us right now is the piece of shit that may have ended the career of the man that saved his.

END OF SHOW

and Daniel Bryan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[XWL Octane: 12/16/2020 - 12/30/2020]]]
Page 1 of 1