Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]

Go down 
+6
P.R Son
Sam
P1
Oreo
Qverset
Zack
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Empty
PostSubject: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 5:00 pm

LIVE FROM:  Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
ARENA FOR MATCHES:  LA Hall

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] O1oq0Jt [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] GIG9d0Y

Notes From The General Manager's Office:

"WALTER is on a rampage in XWL, he's looking to send message after message at EVERYONE's physical expense. However, one Superstar that isn't shying away from a challenge is Seth Rollins. Seth's been tearing things down with Jon Moxley and with their First Blood Match taking a catastrophic turn, I highly doubt we've seen the last of these two squaring off. So I'm booking this match to give both Superstars their pivotal opportunity to deliver a message to whomever, however at the other's expense. It's the classic David Versus Goliath, will power or speed prevail? Regardless of the outcome, I'm confident this one will "Burn It Down.”

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 5zuwwYD [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] JHOmZWU

"Wrestling is at its absolute best when different types of personalities create their own unique content that captivates us and takes their star appeal to a whole new level. So given that we just had The Firefly Funhouse debut at Aftershock, and The Miz and John Morrison have been firing out episodes of The Dirt Sheet left and right...why not have a battle of Hosts...especially considering pairing the two of them together tonight might spark episodes of their shows targeting one another and that's just marketing at its finest. Oh, and Miz, don't worry about Bray pulling a switcheroo on you, you're not going to be facing The Fiend tonight...but I'd probably watch what I say on The Dirt Sheet just in case he's listening..."

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 8DC7Fxt [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] I8cP4vX

"Sometimes The XWL Universe just wants to see someone get the snot kicked out of them because well, they're not exactly 'fans.' So with this match, I saw PAC as someone I viewed as criminally undervalued in his previous stint in XWL and I heard him let the audience have it. Did I agree? That's not really important here. What is important is that within an instant he went from 'favorite' to well, on the receiving end of the all too classic 'you suck' chant. So you've got a freshly returned PAC ready to make a new name for himself, and then you have John Morrison who alongside The Miz has quickly captured the hatred of the fans for their let's call it controversial show The Dirt Sheet. They're certainly not bringing joy to them, they're bringing annoyance and some might even say disdain. So why not allow the fans to see two guys they don't like beat each other up, and ALSO allow those less liked stars to showcase why they aren't after their approval by proving their superiority over another person right in front of their critics?"

[ Alexa Bliss & Kairi Sane In Action! ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] F27oYkT [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 9Uxvgn5

"Last week I met with The Co-North American Champions Alexa Bliss and Kairi Sane and I'll admit my interest is piqued. This isn't at all where I thought we'd be when booking that TLC Match for Aftershock but I said it last week and I'll echo it again. I don't get outsmarted often but when I do? I can't help but be impressed. Alone they are great but together? They may be the biggest threat to anyone aspiring to become North American Champion. I have zero clue what I'm even going to throw their way as their first challenge...so while I throw every possible idea at the board and see what sticks? I thought it could be interesting to see them choose their opponents tonight like they chose to reign as Champions together rather than put their individual desire to be Champion above their friendship. Can they topple a challenge setup entirely by themselves?"

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] F36gOrm [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] MzoTJLp

"As High Octane approaches next week, we may need a challenger for The World Heavyweight Championship and as much as I wish the field was a little clearer...in this business you have to roll with the punches and pull together a story that can invest the audience and provide the best product. So seeing that tonight's Champion Versus Champion affair is a rematch from many months ago, and seeing that Keith won The World Heavyweight Championship in a rematch from several months ago as well...why not test the capabilities of having next week be another rematch that could hold an entirely different outcome? Keith Lee has beaten Daniel recently, he beat Kevin Owens in the first episode of Octane and hey, both Superstars likely would love a chance to overturn that loss with a potential future victory, and by claiming his World Title for themselves. So let's see how much they want it by having both of his recent conquests clashing against one another and maybe if they impress me and Keith needs a challenger? I might very well give them that rematch."

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] T81gXdw [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] MJH5p4J

"While High Octane is sure to shake the foundation of the road to Final Stand as we think we know it...I handle tonight's card with care for those that are not immediately promised a spot on the showcase of the immortals. Becky Lynch has arrived on the scene, and she's out for an 'Armageddon'. She wants to take charge of her career, and this division and break down the barriers that previously have held her back from reaching that next level. Now let's look at Sarah Logan, a month ago she was known solely as "Ruby Riott's best friend." Not an insulting distinction, but it didn't really speak to WHO she herself was. She's shown in the last month that she is tough, she is focused, and when you put her against someone? You're going to have a showcase of sheer brutality. What does her future hold at Final Stand? Maybe tonight's match will allow her to plant a seed that sprouts into planting herself at the grandest stage of them all. When you pair the two of them that's two Superstars with no direction with a whole lot of potential to be something more. So ladies, tonight consider this your opportunity to prove why you belong at the show of shows by tearing the house down on THIS show."

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Fu8jf95 [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] LzHomBS

"The Women's Division is where it's at in XWL, it is never dull, and there is never a shortage of new exciting talent looking to become the next great Superstar. Which coincidentally enough Britt Baker just won The Superstar Hunt last week earning herself a contract and a spotlight the likes of which she's never had before. What do we know about her? For starters, she's a freaking dentist with her own practice while she helps her patients...she uses her knowledge of the human mouth to HURT her opponents in ways they never knew they could be hurt. She means business and when thinking of WHO to pair her with in her debut match? A woman that calls herself "The Dreamcatcher'' and I must say...she's caught my full, undivided attention ever since returning not too long ago with an entirely different attitude, a different aura, she feels like she's embraced that inner darkness we all battle every day and I must say it's certainly working in her favor. Io Shirai without needing to say it, I'll say it anyway...is one of the greatest performers to ever step foot in XWL and her potential is finally being realized. She's here to collect what is hers, and what is hers? Is everything. Two Women that could not be ANY more different from their journeys to their personas, and I think they're going to open a lot of eyes tonight and kick open a whole lot of doors. After all, Final Stand is 6 weeks away, that's more than enough time to earn their place on the grandest stage of them all."

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Xt44zhG [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 9n8LUhY

"Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, Mia Yim's return to in-ring competition last week didn't end up happening. And for the H.B.I.C as she referred to herself as...it's clear she had an ax to grind with Sasha, really with the entire world of wrestling...I hate that I couldn't give her what she wanted but tonight I can give her the next best thing, a former Women's Champion. A Woman with an ax to grind of her own due to things not panning out very well for her recently, Ruby Riott. Both Women clearly have a lot of frustration for different reasons right now and sometimes it's best to just throw two combustible elements in the ring together to let that steam blow off and allow both to regain a much-needed focus when heading into such a massive period for this company. So tonight it'll be former Women's Champion Mia Yim clashing with former Women's Champion Ruby Riott. Let's hope the referee can rein these two in and we see a showcase of proven Championship level talent on display this evening."

[ A Moment Of Bliss ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] TNELVmn

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[ Champion vs Champion ]]]
[[[ Loser Must Defend Their Championship Next Week ]]]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] E9jpRje [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] TZX36lP

"This is what we've all been waiting for, the reimagined vision for what a Champion VERSUS Champion Match is? It has officially taken form in tonight's Main-Event based upon last week's contract signing between The Intercontinental Champion and The World Heavyweight Champion? We're not going to want to miss a single second of what awaits us when these two finally clash inside that ring. Stakes like never before are on the line, because while their Championships aren't at risk TONIGHT...a loss will immediately land them in a mandatory title defense next week at High Octane! I could not be prouder of what has taken shape here and with the history involved, with all of the animosity, with all of the pride oozing out of both? I literally cannot wait to sit my ass in front of that monitor and watch the magic that unfolds when The LIMITLESS Keith Lee faces The GLORIOUS Robert Roode. Which Champion will reign supreme, and which Champion might be losing their title at High Octane?"

Back to top Go down
Qverset
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 10:48 pm

The show into fades out as Seth's Theme plays through the area as fan are screaming and shouting at the top of there lungs and cheering for Seth as he comes out from behind the curtain while dragging what appears to be a long chain and a microphone in hand and with his shirt already off he rushes to the throwing the chain into the ring and him his-self walks up the steel steps before standing up on the second rope posing for his fans he than jumps into the ring picking up the chain and sitting with his back against the bottom looking down at the chain for a moment or two before bringing the microphone to his lips to speak

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Seth-rollins-wwe-raw-brock-lesnar-1181889-1280x0

Seth Rollins: i know most of you are wondering why i have this chain, I will explain that later on but i have a few things to say before I get to that subject.."Moxley, Moxley, Mox!" you call me stupid? I'm not going to lie it felt damn good driving your damn broken body into the barbed wire table let me tell you something Mox you can clearly see I'm banged the hell up to, and it's not ending here not by a long shot you SON OF BITCH!!

Seth Laughs abit as he is being Cheered once more he let's the fans have there moment before he continues on he whips the chain onto the Mat as hard as he can as he seems frustrated he raises the microphone to his lips once more

Seth Rollins: Last week… Mox! Said some words that didn't sit well with me and I didn't get the opportunity I wanted, so this is pretty interesting as I sat there thinking I could get at Mox.. with two birds and one stone and hit him with a very strong hit.. Bobby Roode you are aligned with my enemy don't get used to holding that championship of yours because I'm coming for it and I'm coming for moxley hurt or not hurt Moxley I hope you and your little buddy's hear me loud and clear! I'm no longer playing games and next time we meet your ass will know I'm not playing games, Miz and Morrison you two dumbasses think it's funny to laugh at someone here this is for you!

The Fans cheer as he lifts up his hand and flips off the camera motioning the gesture at Miz and Morrison! The fans blows the roof off the arena after the gesture Seth has just done Seth proceeds to lift the Microphone to his lips once more as he finally stands up with Chain in hand and his Microphone in the other

Seth Rollins: if Edge approves than I will meet you two dumbasses in this ring next week in a handicapped match or with a partner don't give a damn to me one bit, now that.. that shit is taken care of the reason i have this chain is because Moxley! is going to get a brutal waking because at the next Paper view I challenge him to a chain strap match where the only way to make it out is to touch all four corners or get your ass knocked out so bad you can't answer a ten count, WALTER! we have a match tonight I respect what you did by saving my ass but I have no doubt we will Burn it down tonight!!!

Seth Rollins Poses with the chain before tossing his microphone and tossing his chain out the ring and rolling out of the ring his-self and proceeding to pick up the chain and wrapping it around his-self as fans cheer fairly loudly as he makes his way up the ramp way he high fives some fans before exiting backstage as his theme plays

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 2:35 pm

Static fills the screen for a moment.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] AqGUSXC

After about 5 seconds, the static fades. A filter covers the screen as we are taken to a dimly lit area somewhere outside the arena. We see a shorter man pacing back and forth. The long haired man mumbles something to himself. For a moment, the man breaks out into laughter until finally turning toward us, the viewers. XWL's resident 'Bastard' begins to speak.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Cso5LNz

The Bastard
PAC
You all laughed... You all cheered... You all hugged each other out of pure joy. As I laid on the mat you all chanted the name of some nobody! You cheered for some bum that just walked off of the street into a game show and now apparently, gets to call himself an XWL Superstar. You all cheered and applauded when I was attacked in the middle of the ring... by a FAN!

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 3f9eeco

The Bastard
PAC
Is that what XWL has turned into? While I was away bettering myself, furthering my career by making a name for myself, wrestling in nearly every country on planet earth... XWL has just been letting fans in the ring? Some chump rolled off his mother's couch and impressed Christian, a mediocre professional wrestler in his own right, and receives a multi-million dollar contract. That... THAT is the kind of judgement that kills promotions. You thought Vince McMahon was bad? Well signing Adam Page was a shambolic decision by Edge.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] EM0U96V

The Bastard
PAC
He shouldn't be in a job just as Adam Page shouldn't be in a job. This company has always been about the elite of professional wrestling. The best of the best come here and prove their worth, put their bodies on the line... and they sign some fool that has given himself his very own nickname... The Hangman. What the hell is that suppose to be?

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] KEf8mis

The Bastard
PAC
It doesn't matter. Hangman... After I come for you... After I dismantle you... After I leave you lying in a heap of your own blood and excrement... you are going to be wishing that "Hangman" was more than just a nickname. Nobody, and I mean absolutely NOBODY, puts their hands on 'The Bastard' PAC! I am the new star of this whole freakin' show... I AM THE BEST... and as long as my lungs fill with oxygen, as long as the blood courses through my veins, NO ONE is going to take that away from me... especially not some FAN!

As that final word leaves PAC's mouth, the scene immediately cuts to black without any warning. We remain viewing a black screen for a few seconds until we return to the regularly scheduled program. We drift across this sold out arena as fans get ready for whatever is to come next.

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 8:07 pm

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 00b38210

John Morrison
Hi, I’m John Morrison, and I don’t use oven mitts when I bake chocolate chip cookies…

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 2692d610

John Morrison
This is The Palace of Wisdom, the show where The Wednesday Night Delight opens your mind and drops some knowledge onto your brain…

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] D0684610

John Morrison
Now I know that all of you watching this wish that you were XWL Superstars, but aren’t due to being fat, lazy, untalented, and just overall lacking any useful skills whatsoever.. Which is why today is your lucky day.. You see in The Palace of Wisdom I can see everything, and know everything.. So although you never will be an XWL Superstar, I’m going to show you what it’s like to be in the head of one, by using the Powers of The Palace of Wisdom I’m able to rewind time and read people’s thoughts.. So let’s see what some of the XWL Superstars were thinking last week on Octane… Be Enlightened!!

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] B3c87410

The Bastard
PAC
“Ohhh, I think I just popped a vein in my temple!! All this screaming and shouting about not being good enough for the fans attention is a lot of work… Ohh, I know what will prove them wrong!! Getting beat up by some nobody who’s only in the ring because he won some stupid Reality Show!! Yeah!! That will show them!!”

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 4f382310

”Everyone has dyed hair now, this sucks.. Did I flush the toilet before I left?.. Shoot, I don’t think I did.. Not again..”

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 55d16110

[The Fiend]
“Kane’s mask sure smelled bad.. I need to make sure I get mine washed every week… I should probably put a bigger mouth hole too, it’s hard to breathe out of this thing, especially being as out of shape as I am…”

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 7456ff10

Lynch: “I hope that this promo turns out better than Seth and my “bedroom” life… I don’t know if it’s because he just doesn’t know what he’s doing, or if he’s too tired after working out.. Maybe he’s cheating on me.. That would explain why I’m so itchy lately… He Burns is Down in the ring, but now because of him I’m burning it down.. Downstairs!!!!!”

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] A11a1010

[[Renee Young]]
Thank god Jon Moxley is in The Enterprise.. He’s finally making REAL money.. I mean, obviously I’m not with him because of his looks or personality.. I thought that I would be rich if I married him, after all, he’s an XWL Superstar!!.. Finally it’s paying off!!... Anyways, I can’t believe Edge is making me do this contract signing.. Keith Lee is so sweaty and gross.. I really don’t want to bask in his stench..

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 22e48210

John Morrison
This has been a journey through thought and time.. Now GO, Feel the Power Of Wisdom!!!!

Last edited by P1 on Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 9:59 pm

On the tron we see a recap of the events that transpired towards the end of the show last week, where Sasha Banks was the featured guest on Cutting Edge. During the show, we see the interruption by Liv Morgan, who ripped apart and burned Sasha's clothing and gear before attacking her from behind. After which, she stole the Women's Championship, along with an Uber XL, and disposed of it over a bridge and into a river. After the recap catches us up on the situation at hand, we switch gears and head backstage where we're greeted by XWL interviewer Charly Caruso. The crowd finally simmers down after a few seconds, which allows Charly to start speaking.

CHARLY CARUSO
Good evening everyone. After what you just saw from the events that transpired last week, the entire XWL Women's Division as well as many of you in the XWL Universe understandably have a lot of unanswered questions surrounding the Women's Championship. While we are currently unaware of the status of it after it was hijacked and destroyed by Liv Morgan last week, I have received word that later on tonight, Beth Phoenix and XWL Women's Champion Sasha Banks will formally address the situation... In the meantime, please welcome my guest. She is the woman who brought all of these questions to the table after exacting her ideal revenge on her long time friend, partner, and rival in Sasha Banks last week, Liv Morgan.

The frame pans out to accommodate the entering Liv Morgan. The crowd's boos from the arena can be heard even backstage as Liv steps into the shot, but they don't seem to phase her in the slightest. Liv sports another dark look that we've come to associate with this new, "real" version of her. Dark, heavy eye makeup is paired with tight, black leather ensemble that perfectly compliments the scorn on Liv's face. Charly keeps things as cordial and professional as possible given the extreme actions taken by Liv last week. Once the crowd mics are cut enough for the interview to get underway, Charly poses her first question.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 4bH9Ovy

CHARLY CARUSO
Liv, we've all seen the events that unfolded during the later portion of Octane last week between you, Sasha Banks, and the XWL Women's Championship... But to build up to that let's first go back to the closing show of Anarchy last December. Obviously you've gone through a lot of changes since then, but we did see you, for lack of a better word, kidnap Sasha Banks. Now, Sasha alleges that you held her captive for the months leading up to the premier of Octane and when she emerged alongside you once again, it was quite clear to the fans that something had changed in the Boss. My first question for you is, what happened during those weeks between the death of Anarchy and the birth of Octane? Walk me through this metamorphosis of Liv Morgan, but also the relationship between you and Sasha during that time.

Liv huffs as Charly's closing sentence falls over her ears. The camera turns to focus on the face of Liv as she collects her thoughts before responding to the question at hand.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] IdXf0Se

LIV MORGAN
"Relationship...?" Somehow that word just doesn't feel right to me anymore. There was a time that I was deeply in love with Sasha Banks, and I think you know exactly what kind of love I'm talking about. I'm done pretending, and I'm not going to sugar coat it or tip toe around it any longer. I was obsessed with Sasha, completely infatuated with her. How could I not be? She was this larger than life Superstar who had the career that all of us dream to have. She was all I knew, and the only person in my world who mattered. She was everything I wanted, and she made me feel like I was wanted...

Liv sucks on her teeth while she shakes her head after the final statement left her mouth. Her expression and demeanor hardens a bit as she continues.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] VjRJUIL

LIV MORGAN
The problem with our "relationship" is that Sasha isn't capable of being happy for me. No matter how hard I try, despite how much I accomplish with or without her, nothing is ever good enough. Whenever I finally settle the score so we can move past our problems together? She has to take it a step further and shift the balance of power back in her favor. Her claims are true, I kept her real close to me over the break because I wanted her to know what it feels like to not be the one in control all the time, and just when I thought things were finally turning around for us? That the scraps of our relationship had somehow, miraculously been salvaged? She reminds me exactly who it is that I fell in love with. I, fell in love, with a lie.

CHARLY CARUSO
Fast forward to the first special event of the decade, Aftershock, where you and Sasha square off for the newly vacated Women's Championship. Going into that match, it seemed that you and Sasha had some sort of prior arrangement in place, much like what we saw in the finals of the Queen of the Ring tournament at Coronation last summer. However, things didn't seem to go according to that plan after the Boss ripped off her black wig and revealed her true colors that were hidden underneath all along. Can you tell me a little bit about the previous agreements that you and Sasha had going into your brutal Strap Match at Aftershock, and how it felt to see her not honor them?

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] N6e8c1b

LIV MORGAN
I'll admit it, Sasha and I had a mutual understanding going into our match at Aftershock, but as you heard directly from her own mouth, she claimed to believe that I was still the rightful Champion. My Women's Championship was taken from me before I ever had the chance to defend it. I'm all for fresh starts and new beginnings, but in what world does that sound like the right move?... I had my Championship taken from me, the woman who held my heart once again played me in front of the entire world, but even after all of that, somehow I've never felt better... And do you know why that is, Charly? Because for once I'm not the one left in the darkness. This time? I AM the darkness. Sasha wreaked havoc on my professional and personal life for years, and she might have pulled the wool over my eyes and taken the Women's Championship from me at Aftershock, but our little world-class chess player is smart enough to know that she isn't close to being rid of me yet... I have an endless list of Karmic debts that are long overdue, and I'm not going to stop until those debts are paid in full, and Sasha Banks's career is left in a thousand shreds.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] C7kISkV

CHARLY CARUSO
Sasha Banks did beat you for the Women's Championship at Aftershock, but she didn't hold that title for long. As we saw last week, you wasted little time unofficially recapturing that Championship only to completely destroy it moments later by throwing it off of a bridge and into a rocky river below. Please don't take this the wrong way as I realize emotions are running at an all time high between you and Sasha Banks, but how do you justify the extremity of the actions you took last week on Octane? All of that history, all of the women who came before you who proudly held and defended that title watched along with the rest of the world as you threw that away in the name of Karma. What do you have to say to women like Eva Marie, Layla, AJ Lee, Natalya, Tessa Blanchard, and the countless fans of women's wrestling who found what you did last week to be inexcusable?

Morgan scoffs a bit while her signature smirk begins tugging at the corner of her lips. Without even saying a word yet, it's clear that Liv is not concerned with the opinions of anyone watching this relationship unfold. Not the XWL Universe, not management, and not Women's Champions of the past. This was all about her and Sasha, and it would be until the bitter and bloody end.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 1RU3JHk

LIV MORGAN
That history was soiled the moment that Sasha Banks regained the Women's Championship. As far as I'm concerned, it's probably better off at the bottom of a river than on the shoulder of a blue-haired, backstabbing, BITCH... But Sasha's about to learn that she's not the only bitch in town anymore. What she's just beginning to realize is that I am her Karma personified... and Karma's the biggest bitch of them all.

Liv's smirk takes over her expression in full effect as she turns on her heel and begins to exit the frame. As she does, her gaze lingers, and heavily implies that even though she's seemingly laying all of her cards out on the table, she's still got a couple hidden up her leather sleeves.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] V5fo0fM

Last edited by Sam on Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 10:27 pm

We return from a short commercial break.

Mauro Ranallo
Ladies and gentlemen one of our interviewers was able to catch up with “Hangman” Adam Page during the commercial break.

Beth Phoenix
Adam Page was the male winner of Christian’s “Superstar Hunt”. He was supposed to have a tryout match last week for an XWL Contract, but he was interrupted by PAC!

Mauro Ranallo
PAC had some choice words for the crowd before Adam Page heard enough and hit him with what he calls “The Buckshot”..

Corey Graves
PAC was clearly not happy about that, as we just saw a few moments ago.. And rightfully so!! Who did that nobody think he was to do that to a veteran of this business like PAC.

Beth Phoenix
Well I’m sure Adam Page wasn’t happy about PAC ruining his shot at an XWL Contract!!! Luckily Adam will have his tryout match later tonight, and if he wins by pin or submission he will earn himself a spot on the XWL Roster!!

Mauro Ranallo
Let’s hear what he had to say during the commercial break..

The words “During The Commercial Break.” flash across the screen

”So… I’m not even an XWL Superstar yet, and I already have a number one fan!!!.. PAC, buddy, if you wanted an autograph you could have just asked for one…

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 0b7e8010

Last week was supposed to be the biggest day of my life. I was supposed to earn myself an XWL contract, I was supposed to become an XWL Superstar!! The viewers of “Christian’s Superstar Hunt” voted, and they chose me!! All my sweat, blood, tears, everything that led up to me making it onto that show, what I had to do during it, and then finally winning it.. It was all for one reason, I did it all so that I could finally become an XWL Superstar, so that I could finally have my “moment”… And then it was all ruined…. But why?.. I don’t understand what I did to upset you PAC, or what made you think that it was appropriate to interrupt my big moment like that. You clearly don’t respect me, you call me a “fan”.. Yet I was clearly all that you’ve thought about since last week.. This “fan” was all that you could talk about earlier PAC..

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] D6619c10

You’re all butthurt that the XWL Universe doesn’t appreciate you, that they don’t cheer your name, so you take it out on someone who isn’t even employed by this company? Out of all the segments you could have interrupted in order to make your return, out of all the people who entered through those ropes last night, you chose me? I’m not even an XWL Superstar yet!! I’m literally the least experienced wrestler that stepped into that ring last week, PAC. You could have made a point by interrupting Jon Moxley, Bobby Roode, or even World Heavyweight Champion Keith Lee… But you decided to pick on the “little guy”, and obviously I’m not talking about our height, shortstop..

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Cd24e910

You’re the worst type of bully.. Actually, you’re more than a bully.. You’re a bastard.. And you probably thought that I was just going to let you waltz right into that ring like you ran the place, didn’t you? Look, I understand how the pecking order works, and I get that the rookies are supposed to respect the veterans.. But where I come from, if someone tries to take what’s yours, then you don’t step down, you step up, and you fight… And that’s what I did last week. You tried to take my moment, and I stepped up, and I fought, and when I heard the crowd chanting my name, that’s when I realized… You didn’t ruin my moment after all.. You made it…

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 94f31110

The sound of that crowd, man, I’m never going to forget that… And it would never have happened without you PAC.. Sure, I would have gotten a decent pop after being announced the “Superstar Hunt” winner, but that would have been nothing compared to the cheers of that crowd when I put you down face first onto that canvas with a “Buck Shot”...

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 613eb410

So you can come for me.. You can wet your hair and put it in front of your face to try and look all scary, you can cut creepy black and white segments in the woods with your shirt off, you weirdo, you can even say “freakin’” as many times as you want.. But what you can’t do is intimidate me…. My name is “Hangman” Adam Page, and tonight I’m going to win my tryout match and finally become an XWL Superstar.. PAC, I hope you’re watching, because once my hand is raised, and that contract is signed, there will be nothing stopping me from showing you the full extent of what this “fan” can do to you in that ring… Good luck tonight against John Morrison, I’ll be cheering you on, after all, I’m still just a fan..
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 12:16 am

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 8DC7Fxt [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] I8cP4vX

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 6:40 pm

We come back from a long commercial break to an unfamiliar theme song.

The crowd lets out a small cheers as “Hangman” Adam Page makes his way to the stage. The cheers grow twenty times louder as Christian enters through the curtain..

Mauro Ranallo
Here’s one of the winners of Christian’s “Superstar Hunt”, “Hangman” Adam Page!!

Beth Phoenix
Britt Baker was the other winner, but she took matters into her own hands, forcing her way into getting her contract.. That’s why Edge put her up against Io Shirai tonight!! That will show her!!!

Christian shakes Hangman’s hand before heading to the back once more. Adam Page makes his way down the ramp, giving out high fives left and right.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 1911a010

Mauro Ranallo
“Hangman” decided to follow the rules in order to earn his XWL contract, which is why he’ll be going one on one tonight with a local competitor as a tryout match for an XWL Contract!! All he has to do is win by pin or submission, and he’ll officially be an XWL Superstar!!

Beth Phoenix
He was going to have this match last week, but he was interrupted by the returning PAC.. Luckily we shouldn’t have to worry about that happening again tonight. I don’t know what he meant by it, but Edge told me that he made sure of it that PAC won’t interfere in tonight’s match. After all, the USA Network needs this match to happen so that they can finish shooting their finale episode!! And trust me, those network producers are not happy about last week, and they’re very… Well, Edge wants to make sure that this match goes without a hitch..

Mauro Ranallo
I heard that PAC is in the trainer's room right now anyways, after that hard fought victory over John Morrison before the commercial break.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 0a38f810

Hangman enters the ring and requests a mic.

”Hangman” Adam Page
Wow… I can’t believe that I’m here, in front of all of you, about to have my very first XWL match!!.. It might be a week late, but I assure you that tonight I will have my tryout match as planned, and if it goes my way I’ll be walking out of here tonight as an XWL Superstar!!.. I want nothing more than to be able to do this in front of all of you every Wednesday Night!!!.. Which is why I asked Christian to stand by the curtain to make sure that PAC doesn’t try to ruin tonight, like he did last week.. Thankfully Christian happens to be best friends with the owner of XWL, so he was able to get a few security members to join him.. So needless to say, this will be a Bastardless Enviorment for the time being…

Hangman hands the mic to a staff member standing outside the ring, and looks his opponent up and down, realizing that although he himself stands at an impressive 6 feet (6’1” on his drivers license) two hundred thirteen pounds (215 on his cheat day… He drinks a lot of beer on his cheat day), he still is giving up a few inches and more than a few pounds to the man he must defeat tonight in the biggest job interview (and most physical) of his life. Hangman closes his eyes as he tries to drown out his surroundings.. “This is your moment, Adam”, he thinks to himself, “This is your chance to finally become an XWL Superstar.. This won’t go like your last three tryouts, your tights are on tight this time, you used the restroom before going out to the ring, and you didn’t bang the trainers daughter.. There’s nothing that can sto-”

Hangman’s thoughts are interrupted as he is smashed in the face by an elbow from his opponent!! ”Shit, I must have not heard the bell ring..” Page stumbles backwards as he tries to regain his bearings, but his opponent follows up the attack with a knife edge chop!! Hangman holds his chest in pain, but is able to put his arms up just in time to block a right hook;”..My turn”.. Page answers back with three swifts elbows to the bridge of the nose!!!

Mauro Ranallo
It seems like all that accomplished was making The Hangman angry!!!

Adam Page glares up at his opponent; I thought this was supposed to be a squash match…” He flips the hair out of his face before connecting with a huge discus forearm smash!! The crowd goes wild as the local competitor uses the corner ropes to get to his feet only to be thrust into the turnbuckle by a running dropkick from Page!!!

Beth Phoenix
Adam Page is looking like he’s going to be earning himself that XWL contract in no time!!

Page climbs the turnbuckle; ”These rings are higher up than the ones I’m used to….” He raises his arm high in the air, soaking up the crowd’s cheers as for the first time ever thousands of people are chanting “Hangman” Adam Page’s name. He’s on top of the world, doing what he loves for an audience one hundred times bigger than any that he’s ever performed in front of before. If this isn't making it, then what is?

Corey Graves
Rookie mistake by Adam Page.. He had his opponent right where he wanted him, but he took too long pandering to the crowd, and now look what happened!!

The camera shows that Hangman’s opponent was able to crawl out of the ring and flop to the floor on the outside, saving himself from potential harm from Hangman who is perched on the top rope… Or so he thought… The crowd goes wild as Hangman shrugs his shoulder and turns his back to his opponent, who is slowly getting to his feet; ”If my dumbass survives this they better sign me..” Hangman dives from the top rope, hitting a perfect moonsault on his opponent on the outside!!!

Mauro Ranallo
Can you believe that!!! A man that size performing a move like that!!!

The crowd is going wild as Hangman tosses his opponent into the ring, slowly climbs the stairs, and walks towards the middle of the apron as he grabs a hold of the ropes..

Mauro Ranallo
It looks like he’s setting up for the same move that he hit on PAC last week!! I was told that he calls that “The Buckshot”!!

Page slingshots over the ropes and hits his opponent with a Buckshot!!!..

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 723d1d10

He’s done it, he’s won himself a contract for the XWL, all those years of hard work has finally paid off. He crawls on top of his opponent, hooking his legs as the ref counts!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mauro Ranallo
WHAT THE HELL?!

Before the referee brings his hand down for the final count of three, "Hangman" Adam Page is caught in a painful hold seemingly out of nowhere. This hold was not brought on by his opponent however...

Beth Phoenix
Is that..?

Corey Graves
It's PAC! I don’t know how he got past Christian and that security team!! But he’s here!!!

The referee calls for the bell, ending the match immediately. We see PAC pulling the neck of 'The Hangman' now as the referee is attempting to get 'The Bastard' to release the hold. 'The Hangman' squirms, moaning in agony. He claws at the hands of PAC but eventually his efforts are all for nothing as he seemingly passes out from the vicious hold.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] PFqeZGd

Beth Phoenix
This is disgusting!

Mauro Ranallo
PAC is still torquing on the neck of 'Hangman' Adam Page with his brutal.. well.. Brutalizer submission!

Corey Graves
I don't think just one referee is going to be enough to pull of PAC!

As the XWL Universe boos the actions of 'The Bastard', we hear PAC yelling in response to the fans. He shines a sadistic smile to the camera as he continues to inflict damage to his newest rival.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] M4eCa66

The audience begins to buzz as security hurry down the entrance way.

Beth Phoenix
It's about time!

The group of security hurry in the ring under the bottom rope. Seeing this, PAC releases the hold. We see XWL's resident 'Bastard' spring to his feet. As the first of the security team approaches, PAC ducks under the man's attempt to grab him. Quickly, PAC lunges backwards, striking the security personal with a hard Pele Kick. As PAC's boot strikes the man's head, a loud thud echos around the arena. This sound and the fact that PAC is already back up to his feet stops the remaining security team members in their tracks. PAC delivers one single message to the team.
"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY RING!"

Corey Graves
They really aren't going to...

Without any hesitation, the team of security leave the ring at PAC's order. A sick smile comes across the face of 'The Bastard' after successfully intimidating a group of grown men. Slowly, he makes his way back over to the fallen 'Hangman' Adam Page who is now beginning to come back to his senses.

Mauro Ranallo
I don't think PAC is finished guys.

The referee quickly jumps in front of PAC in an attempt to stop any further harm that may be inflicted on Adam Page. We see the referee begging PAC to just please exit the ring. He tells PAC that enough is enough, but 'The Bastard' does not care for the words of the referee. PAC strikes the referee down with a hard forearm to the ref's jaw. With no one in his way now, PAC begins to stalk 'Hangman' Adam Page.

Beth Phoenix
We're gonna need more help out here!

PAC begins to clap at Page's attempt to get off of the canvas beneath him. 'Hangman' is almost to his hands and knees when the full weight of PAC pushes his back to the mat. With a boot on his rival's back, PAC demands a microphone. After a moment, a ringside crew member enters the ring and hands PAC a mic. The crew member hurries out of the ring before he is caught on the receiving end of PAC's rage.

The Bastard
PAC
Last week, you made the worst decision of your career! Hell, if you even have a career after tonight! You didn't win your little contract! You didn't win by pinfall or submission! Did you Adam?!

PAC drives his boot down into the center of 'Hangman' Adam Page's back. PAC doesn't lift his foot, continuing to press down on his fallen rival.

The Bastard
PAC
Look at you, Adam. I have you right where I want you. I could finish you off right now. I could make an example out of you just as I made an example of John Morrison! I could end whatever dreams... whatever aspirations you have of becoming an XWL Superstar!

PAC removes his boot from the back of Adam Page. For a moment, 'Bastard' PAC flashes a smile. He crouches next to The Hangman. PAC locks eyes with the man laying before him.

The Bastard
PAC
...but I'm not going to do that. Do you want to know why? It is because I don't have time for no name losers that think they can do what I do night after night, week after week, from one side of the globe to the other. You couldn't even lace my boots and honestly, I shouldn't even be giving you the time of day right now but you put your hands on me last week! You provoked me! The security guard laying over there? That's your fault! The referee laying next to you? That's your fault! You failing to earn an XWL contract? That's your fault! The fact that next week and for the rest of your life, you will be on the opposite side of that barricade, sitting among your fellow disgusting...fair weather...idiotic fans? THAT is all...your...fault!

Rising back to a standing position, PAC drops the microphone next to 'Hangman' Adam Page. Not even looking at the so-called "fan" any longer, PAC exits the ring and begins making his way to the back. Along the way, he is showered with boos and chants of "you suck".

Mauro Ranallo
Despicable actions by PAC here tonight! I can't believe this!

Beth Phoenix
He very well may have just crushed Adam Page's dream of being an XWL Superstar!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 10:45 pm

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Xt44zhG [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 9n8LUhY

"Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, Mia Yim's return to in-ring competition last week didn't end up happening. And for the H.B.I.C as she referred to herself as...it's clear she had an ax to grind with Sasha, really with the entire world of wrestling...I hate that I couldn't give her what she wanted but tonight I can give her the next best thing, a former Women's Champion. A Woman with an ax to grind of her own due to things not panning out very well for her recently, Ruby Riott. Both Women clearly have a lot of frustration for different reasons right now and sometimes it's best to just throw two combustible elements in the ring together to let that steam blow off and allow both to regain a much-needed focus when heading into such a massive period for this company. So tonight it'll be former Women's Champion Mia Yim clashing with former Women's Champion Ruby Riott. Let's hope the referee can rein these two in and we see a showcase of proven Championship level talent on display this evening."

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

As the dust settles and the referee's hand came down for a third and final time, Mia Yim lifts herself up off of Ruby's body and sits on her knees as she wipes away a stream of sweat from her forehead with a cocky smile on her face. She just went to war with XWL's resident anarchist a match that was hard hitting, strike heavy, and the absolute definition of brutal. But in the end, as Mia's theme plays victoriously Mia defeated The Master Manipulator by manipulating her neck, masterfully.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
That was absolutely incredible...

[[Beth Phoenix]]
No objections there, Mauro these two Women just shattered my husband's expectations when putting this match together.

[[Corey Graves]]
You can't go wrong when you put two very skilled competitors in the ring together, but when those competitors are former Champions that had their run of success cut short too soon? A massive chip builds with each passing day and we just saw two Women prove why they will be at the top again one day soon.

The audience isn't sure how to react, on one hand Mia's returned to the ring finally herself again after two years away due to the actions of Sister April...but on the other, she seems just as much like herself than she was before everything went horribly wrong for her. That and her words when she spoke on last week's episode weren't exactly fan friendly...no as she has her hand raised by the official it's a mixed reaction from The Alberta crowd.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] DP3V7wY

[[Beth Phoenix]]
My husband was actually in contact with Mia during XWL's hiatus and of course as viewers we remember when Sister April defeated her in The FIRST Women's Main-Event of an XWL Pay-Per-View and took her Women's Championship...but that moment was far worse than that, because AJ Lee who had been a warped reincarnation of Sister Abigail extracted Mia's very essence and left her as a mindless husk of who she was, a follower without any sense of life within her...I remember when April would bring her out on Anarchy and it was just...chilling.

[[Corey Graves]]
She used Mia to send a message to everyone that they would end up just like her if they crossed her, and I honestly never thought we'd see her back here especially not under her own power.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
And dare I say, she's never looked better.

The Head Baddie In Charge as she's recently dubbed herself looks down at the fallen Ruby Riott with a sneer then pulls her arm away from the official dropping down to the mat and rolling under the bottom rope as she takes her leave. She collected her victory, she reminded us what is capable of, and now she's taking the sweet victory lap up the ramp prepared to do it all over again. She may not have met "The Boss" Sasha Banks but she certainly showed Ruby Riott who was "boss" tonight.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] HSJWpIZ

Upon reaching the top of the stage she looks back toward the ring where Ruby's shown seated against the bottom turnbuckle holding the back of her neck after Mia drove her knee right into it in a very awkward manner to secure the victory. But after flashing a satisfied smile at her fallen foe her sights shift elsewhere...they don't look toward the curtain, they veer to the side of the stage towards our announce team. The sight of them is all it takes for her to start walking over to the edge of the stage and down the small stairs until she is within several feet of them.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Um, is she coming over here?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
She is and I'm not sure what to make of that.

The H.B.I.C strolls over to Beth Phoenix, Mauro Ranallo, and Corey Graves catching them and the audience in attendance by surprise as typically...this never happens.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] OLJTjTL

"Did you see that?"

[[Corey Graves]]
Yes Mia, you did great.

"Do you remember me now?"

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Mia trust me, neither of us ever forgot you...

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Who could forget The Woman to retire the legendary Layla?

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] B8l0Xgk

"Why did none of you come for me then? Why was I her prisoner for SO long if you remembered I existed?!"

[[Corey Graves]]
I mean, you know the type of person Sister April was...

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
A very troubled Woman that was far too supernatural for my taste.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 4Ih7q0f

"Try being locked up in the dark never knowing if you would ever see the light again. But please, talk more about how impressive I was in my first match back. That's what you were saying, right? Do you realize how long I was away? I counted the days within my stoic state and after a while...you lose count...you start over, you start to think did I already get to this number? Is it really as long as it feels? Why can't I just be free? Do ANY of you know what that is like? "

[[Beth Phoenix]]
No, I'm sorry...and I wish I could take that all back, it's clearly affected you a lot..

"You wish you could take it all back? Funny, YOU could have saved me...you're not weak and feeble like them...YOU were a viewer, YOU were a competitor....and yet, look at what you did...NOTHING.  "

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Mia that-

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] FHN7k8r

"Don't you dare make excuses for the mistakes YOU, the mistakes ALL of you made! "

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Trust me, no one would wish for what happened to you to happen to anyone...

"Aw, that means a lot...it'd have meant far more if YOU remembered I was a human being that was crying out for help and NO ONE heard me. Or maybe you did hear me...maybe you just didn't care enough, huh?"

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] JDXic6t

"Is that it, Mauro? You didn't care? Because I wasn't like your beloved Natalya? I wasn't a HERO tackling evil? Is that it? ANSWER ME!"

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
No, it's not that at all..

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] NiadTWs

"I will not rest until ALL of you remember how you allowed me to be destroyed physically and mentally by that source of pure evil...I was at the top of this division, and what I just did to Ruby Riott? Is only a taste of what I have become IN SPITE of what happened to me. April tried to destroy me, but all she did? Is show me who is really there for me...and the answer broke my heart at first, but now...it is the very thing that motivates me to be the best day in and day out. I don't have "fans" I don't have "friends" I don't have HUMANITY as my allies to lean on in my time of need...I just have me...I just have MIA and a Woman with no one but herself? Is FAR more dangerous than ANYTHING in this world. Tell your favorites to protect their necks, because I'm coming for each and every last one of them!"

After this very awkward and truly startling interaction with the commentary team, Mia looks at each of the three announcers individually before looking directly into the camera with pure disgust on her face. Clearly what happened to her at the hands of Sister April is something she's blamed on, well...everyone. She believes someone should have stepped in and saved her, someone should have done something to stop the torment she endured...and because no one did? Humanity itself failed her, and she has vowed as it seems to never let any of us forget what we did...or, in correct terms...what we DIDN'T do. She turns away from the commentary trio and hops off the platform their table resides on before disappearing into the shadows as the clearly flustered team try to collect themselves and we head to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 7:53 am

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] ZzmjlLD
------------------------
THIS IS MY SHOW!
------------------------

Has it been the start that he wanted? Has his career in XWL gone the way he had imagined it? Has he had the success that he thought he would have had by now. Was everything he was promised been given him to him? The answer to all of these questions is the same - NO. Nothing has gone the way he had hoped. All of his hopes, his dreams, all of his plans for this company have gone south and rather quickly at that as well, but if there was one thing that was true. It was that Kevin Owens was not a man that could be beaten so easily. A few defeats here, a little setback there, it means nothing to a man like him, because if he is still standing, then by god that means he can still fight and if he can still fight - then this is still his show.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 1MiNbD6
WELCOME TO THE KEVIN OWENS SHOW!”

He was backstage, dressed to compete as once again he was going to be stepping into the ring and showing the world just how good he was. These setbacks for him - they were nothing but fuel being thrown into the fire, they were just making him want to try harder, they were just making him want to give it a little bit more and as we have seen in the past, when he is pushed - he pushes back - a lot harder.

“I know what people are saying. That i am washed up. That i am done. That I am finished here already. That the defeats that I have had against me have thrown me right from the top - to the very bottom here in XWL. No one - AND I MEAN NO ONE - has ever bust onto the scene in XWL with all the hype that I have. No one has ever been pegged as a  - FUTURE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION - from the very get go. I mean my first two matches here, I went in against the NOW champions of this company and while things did not go my way in those matches - MISTAKES WHERE MADE, rest assured lessons were learned.”

He would move his hand and run it through his hair for a moment as he gritted his teeth. What he has said was nothing more than the truth, he was the face of XWL afterall, this was his show and he was not going to stand here before the people and lie to them. He was going to tell them the truth and nothing but the truth. His two defeats here at the hands of men that he should have walked right over with ease, they were eye opening lessons and he was a quick learner. He was the master of the game afterall and he was always pushing himself to better himself and the defeats, they had made him better.

“I have gone home and while XWL have done everything they can to try and tempt me back - with first rate matches against SUCKERS like The Miz- I decided to stay at home, see my children, spend time with the BETTER half and train. I pushed myself to get into the best shape in my career, those first two matches for me here in XWL - were lessons. LESSONS FOR ME THAT I HAVE BEEN TOO SOFT HERE ON EVERYONE!”

Kevin Owens was being deadly serious with what he was saying as well, from his point of view his defeats were by his own hand. He had been soft on everyone here. He had not been given it his best. He had not been at his greatest. He was not beaten by better men, that was something that has not happen and will not happen as well. He was beaten - because he went half tilt in the ring. He was beaten by himself and not by the chumps that he was thrown into the ring against.

“Make no mistake about it people, I have lost, but I am not truly beaten. You think two defeats means anything in this day and age? You think for a damn second that wins and losses matter here? Take a look at the history of XWL and you will come to understand that anyone can make it to the top. If a guy like Roman Reigns and Sheamus can rise to the top and claim the top tier championships, then for someone of my skill and talent, it will be a walk in the bloody park. I am one of the best talents this company has. When I come on television, all you people sit up straight and pay attention, because you know a star when you see one. Things have gone south for me, but it will not take long for me to be were I want to be. I CAME HERE TO BECOME THE WORLD'S HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION AND THAT IS WHAT I STILL WANT. We have a champion that I know that I can defeat. We have a man sitting at the top of XWL who is only there, because he has not faced me at my best. We have a man holding the top gold for one reason and one reason only. HE IS MERELY KEEPING IT WARM FOR ME. I want XWL to take notice. THE KEVIN OWENS SHOW IS NOT CANCELLED. It is renewed right throughout the entire year and if you got a problem with that? If you got an issue with me running hot shot around here and calling the shots, then you know what to do. Grow a set and step into that ring down there, because there is no man or woman in XWL who is better than me, and that is fact.”

Kevin Owens would narrow his eyes at the camera as he would just let a small smug smirk crawl over his face. He had said what he needed to say. There were people here who said he was done, that he had not been seen since his recent defeat and to those people, Kevin Owens had let his message be heard loud and clear, he was still here, he still had fight in him and this was his show.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 3:13 pm

With the final Octane before the first ever edition of "High Octane" rolling right along we return within the ringside area, transported to the top of the stage where we see a red velvet sheet covering some sort of object on a table. As our intrigue begins to build the camera pans out to reveal two "Twisted Bliss Coffee" mugs on the table to each side of the sheet and two bedazzled microphones beside each cup. Panning further out we see the classic white chairs of Alexa Bliss' talk show "A Moment Of Bliss" as the crowd eagerly awaits her arrival they're not left waiting for long as her theme sounds to a roaring approval from those in attendance here in Alberta Canada tonight.

Glowing from ear to ear, The North American Champion Little Miss Bliss steps out with a pep in her step in her best bedazzled bodysuit clearly in bright spirits as she heads into what is sure to be her most favorite edition of her hit talk show yet. And what better occasion for that to occur than on the first very first Moment Of Bliss of the decade.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Uiatepi

[[Mike Rome]]
Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome your host of A Moment Of Bliss...she is The Co-North American Champion Alexa Bliss!

Little Miss Bliss herself walks around her set and steps out in front of it as she reaches back to grab one of the glitzy microphones from off of the table.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] QWc7xn6

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Welcome to an extra special HISTORY MAKING edition of A Moment Of Bliss!

As she pauses the cheers get louder to which she milks this moment for all its worth and just smiles listening to the adoring reaction.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] I945xIw

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Like with all highly successful shows, we took a break for a bit...made absence make your hearts grow fonder of the FIRST Female Hosted Talk Show in XWL...and now were back with Season Two! A lot has happened in the past 6 months since our last episode...I went from Champion, to screwed, to Champion again...to screwed...albeit voluntarily...to BESTIE CHAMPS with my best friend! A wild roller coaster ride as I'm sure you can imagine, but all of that is in the past and as always I look to the future and as your 2019 Female Superstar Of The Year...life is pretty good I'm not gonna lie. But I am truly glad to be back hosting this show as only I can. Because this talk show is unlike any other, with respect to The Cutting Edge hosted by our very own General Manager of course...I cast the spotlight on my guest and truly allow you the viewer to learn who they are, why they are the way they are, and simply put? We get the exclusive scoops that no other host can promise because well, people love me...they can't help but open themselves up and be truly authentic and real. And in this business? That's not always easy to come by.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] LQy9l9J

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Now, for a premiere such as this naturally I needed to scour the seas for the greatest treasure trove in terms of guests...and well I didn't have to look much further than MY BEST FRIEND! The other half to The North American Championship we share...life is pretty good right now. We overcame a evil manipulating cancer in this business, flipped the script on all the narratives...and apparently caused some "controversy" when we chose EACH OTHER rather than make the same mistakes that previous friendships in this business have made...because as everyone knows choosing not to stab your best friend in the back is a controversial choice.

With her sarcasm in full effect she rolls her eyes, and shakes her head before continuing.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] DdkatzI

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Which let me address that "controversy" right now...I understand that this business has had some incredible rivalries between former best friends and they're stories that everyone becomes so enamored with because drama and emotion...and blah blah blah...but no one should ever be sitting at home crossing their fingers and praying to their Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty idols for another bond to be broken up like theirs was. Was it iconic? Absolutely. Did it open the door for lots of rivalries of its kind to create massive stars in this business? Absolutely. But is that the goal of ANY friendship in this business? Absolutely NOT! Do you think Sasha Banks is proud of her decision to throw away her friendship with Natalya? Sure they made history when they became the first Final Stand Main-Event to feature WOMEN...sure they won all the accolades and awards...but if you listened to her interview with Edge last week? She clearly regrets it and THAT is why when I hear that people think one of us should have threw the other off that ladder and claimed the title for ourselves? I just can't help but wonder how that is what someone would prefer to see over a friendship overcoming the odds and choosing EACH OTHER! So to those people, wherever you are, whoever you are? Stop being rude and projecting your own potential mistakes onto someone else that clearly can make better choices than you.

Ever since overcoming their small bump in the road of their friendship and reconciling the issues that nearly tore them apart Alexa and Kairi have been extremely protective over their relationship. And that's probably why comments wishing they had gone down the road like other friendships because of the potential their rivalry could have are just annoying to Alexa and presumably Kairi as well. They didn't want to be like every other friendship in the history of this business...they wanted to be different, they wanted to do it together. Screw whatever narrative was being presented, they're not puppets in someone's game they're real people with real feelings and we should be happy they're not currently grieving the loss of their friendship right now as ONE of them carries The North American Championship as a reminder of what they threw away.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] AU5R2Mw

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Besides, do you really want us to have a falling out that leads to one of us speeding down a highway in a stolen uber, with a scared cameraman questioning his life's choices in the back as we uncontrollably sob over what was once loved and now was lost? Not to mention all of the sad song covers, the multiple driving violations, and then arriving at a bridge as we looked to kill the very thing that destroyed our friendship by chucking it off a bridge... and then we'd have ended that friendship over a title that no longer existed...so we'd then steal someone else's car and have another emotionally fueled episode of Carpool Karaoke where we questioned what we just did...I just don't see how that's what people honestly would prefer over a friendship remaining in tact, and most of all, no one ever having to hear either of us screeching out a cover to Rolling In The Deep.

It's an intriguing point to make, because when you look at what Alexa and Kairi chose, you are reminded of another story involving a friendship that albeit...is far more toxic than theirs was but is still a broken friendship nonetheless. Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan are currently in a bad place right now which lead to Liv to steal the title, speed down a highway and throw The Women's Championship off a bridge...it's a massive difference from where Alexa and Kairi are right now that's for sure.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 0ygHLVN

[[Alexa Bliss]]
No, this friend-SHIP is still sailing the friendly seas with OUR treasure. So Ladies and Gentlemen, please give the warmest and loudest welcome to my guest...MY BEST FRIEND...and my Co-North American Champion...KAIRI SANE!

With the masterful introduction from her best friend, Kairi's theme plays right on cue, causing a positive reaction to emanate from the live audience in attendance. Though the arena is smaller than they've had in previous iterations of this show, the intensity rivals that of the arenas twice, or even triple in some cases, its size. It only takes a moment before the other half of the North American Champions steps out from behind the curtain, dressed visibly less... fancy shall we say, opting to wear an endearingly customized shirt showcasing a picture of the pair of Champions embracing one another over her wrestling gear, the duo having a match later on in the evening but who will their opponents be? The distance between them is rapidly closed as a real life version of Kairi's shirt is on display, both Champions embracing in a hug to end all hugs. This is what REAL friend-ship is, folks. Just as Kairi goes to the chair designated for her, she's stopped in her tracks.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Now before you take a seat, I have a special surprise to reveal to you, and...the entire world. Going through this journey together, we made a choice to reign as Champion together...and, well...we know one of the best parts of being Champion is carrying your title with you everywhere...so, I pulled a few strings and...

With a sudden pull of the red cover, Alexa tosses it up revealing...a treasure chest with TWO North American Championships sitting inside of it! The crowd lets out a "pop" at the reveal as Kairi herself has her jaw fall on the floor as she softly looks to the two titles, one for each of them. Kairi reaches forward to grab The Championship with her side-plates attached to it but Alexa's hand stops her and she instead grabs the belt with her custom plates and extends it to Kairi.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
THIS is for you, because now...for however long we reign, whether we are together or not, we'll always carry a piece of one another with us to remind the entire world that WE are The North American Champion.

Virtually speechless, Kairi's hands slowly move forward, eventually wrapping her hands around either of the straps, this clearly being one of the last things she expected when she walked out here tonight. The masterful craftsmanship of the North American Championship is impeccable, every portion handled with care, much like their friendship in that regard. You can see her visibly fighting back the tears, a sincere smile appearing on her face, this symbol of their friend-ship surely can't be topped, at least not without doing something drastically outside the box. She continues to look down at the culmination of the strings Alexa pulled before she releases her grip on the left strap, moving the Championship towards her chest with her right hand before moving forward and wrapping her left arm around Bliss, the pair once again embracing in the center of the stage, the live audience in attendance unable to hold back their cheers at the act just displayed by Alexa. The duo would eventually break apart as they have a show to do, with Kairi now finally taking a seat while Bliss does the same, The Pirate Princess wiping her eyes with her smile still beaming before she takes the “Blissified” microphone sitting on the table between them.

Kairi Sane
I... I don't know what to say. Thank you clearly won't do it justice and my hug isn't nearly enough to repay you for your kindness.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] PTRMK6P

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Trust me your friendship is MORE than I could ever ask for. We are at an exciting and life-changing time of our careers right now...together WE are The North American Champion...and with that, we look ahead at the sign hanging in the distance on the other side of the arena. Final Stand, the showcase of the immortals, and our friendship was immortalized last year when we fought in a Last Team Standing Match and as incredible as that moment was for us...look at us now. We're heading into the grandest stage of them all with our golden beauties and judging by our conversation with our dear General Manager last week...the possibilities for us are truly endless when it comes to what the future holds for us on that night. So, I thought it could be fun for us to start off light by talking about The Women's Division. Like, let's start with The Winner of Christian's Superstar Hunt and apparently a freaking dentist Britt Baker.

Kairi Sane
I guess we're just handing out contracts now. That being said, she's a bit of a triple threat, isn't she? She's a dentist, although, is she really? She's a “Superstar” but only by name until she proves otherwise. And she's a winner. Well, until she steps into that ring with Io Shirai, then it's all downhill for her. There's not really much to say about her so let's move on to someone much more interesting to say the least in Io Shirai. We've both faced Io in the past and recently, she's had a bit of an attitude change, so if anybody can take these Championships from us, my vote would undoubtedly be her.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] YH54qBU

[[Alexa Bliss]]
She's really evolved since we fought last year, and this "Dark Collector Challenge" thing is...to say the least, a bit unsettling. Granted she hasn't come for us yet, but perhaps like some horror movie if we say her name too many times it might summon her in which case...let's probably move on to someone else like, Becky Lynch for example.

Kairi Sane
The Man? What exactly is she “The Man” of? Failing to become Women's Champion, what, three times in a row? She's returned with a renewed sense of purpose and wants to bring change to the Women's Division but she's about four years too late. We've beaten her to it, WE are the change this division needs, not some washed up “Man” that still thinks she has what it takes to separate these Championships from our grasp. You failed to take the Women's Championship from me and were eliminated from the Chamber by me for your efforts. If you think things will end differently because we now hold a different Championship, I will gladly prove you wrong. But enough about the past, let's talk about the future and the future is bright for one Mia Yim, who we saw defeat she who shall not be named in her in ring return earlier tonight. A former Women's Champion with a chip on her shoulder and she's looking to right a wrong, a very dangerous combination if I do say so myself.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Becky may be a little late in her efforts but at least she hasn't let failure stifle her motivation and who knows, maybe she'll stick around a little longer this time and show us what being "The Man" actually means. As for Mia, while I was getting ready I watched their match and I must say, as much as I hate to give credit to you know who, ever...they really brought the house down tonight. And that ending? One second she's soaring down with a Moonsault the next she's sending a reminder to us all to "protect" our necks. She also seems to call herself The Head Baddie In Charge...you know, whatever that means. I guess that means we're the Head Besties In Charge? Also all this talk about us "remembering" is really confusing like what are we supposed to remember? Moving on, as much as I don't like talking about her so called "best friend" Sarah Logan has really been stepping up a lot lately too, it's like she's finally finding an identity for herself. It might be interest facing her, and I preface this quite clearly as HER and only her, right?

Kairi Sane
While I don't agree with her choice in “friends,” she's done something her “friend” hasn't been able to do and that's beat me, so credit where it's due in that regard. When do you think she'll start calling herself the Head Viking in Charge since everybody seems to be doing some variation of that these days? As for facing her again, and only her because we've beaten her “friend” so many times already, I would love the opportunity to avenge my loss to her, even if I technically avenged it when we became Co-North American Champions. When it comes to the division, there could be new faces that have yet to debut or old faces, emphasis on “old,” looking to get some revenge at our expense, specifically someone like your old friend in the Golden Mistress.

The two look to one another as silence fills the next couple of seconds until they both burst into laughter.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] VR2MvFp

[[Alexa Bliss]]
I mean, I do think it would be nice to defeat her TOGETHER considering all the effort she and her "boo" put into trying to drive literally ALL the wedges between us. But when I think of returning Superstars, I'll steal Sasha's answer from her Cutting Edge interview on last week's Octane currently available on The XWL Network on demand.

She looks directly into the camera as Kairi looks at her confused before Bliss turns back toward her pal with a grin.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Sorry I figured with as understanding as Edge has been about our current situation, and you know...us completely outsmarting him the least I could do was plug his show. Anyways as I was saying I personally would LOVE like Sasha, to formally extend an invitation to our dearest Natalya wherever she is these days to meet us on the grandest stage of them all! I mean she graciously defended her Women's Championship against me like forever ago now so it's only right I offer to return that act of kindness with one of my own, right? Not to mention, didn't you defeat the woman that defeated her?

Kairi Sane
I did, and so did you if I remember correctly. While Tessa ended up regaining the Women's Championship inside the Elimination Chamber, I think it was for the best in the long term if it meant I get to be Co-Champions with my best friend. That being said, maybe I should contact Tessa and try to convince her to make her grand return for our North American Championships. The Women's division hasn't been the same since she stepped away, nor has the Women's Championship. Who knows, maybe our friendship might cause former teams to return, maybe a couple of former Divas Champions like The United Queendom. Imagine that, a dominant team of the past facing off against the best team of the present, in a Last Team Standing match for both our North American Championships. A fitting tribute for the only two teams that were victorious in that stipulation.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] HHGJ3JH

[[Alexa Bliss]]
See that's the kind of brilliant thinking that led us to outsmart everyone and seize The North American Championship TOGETHER. Hell I wouldn't be opposed to facing the losers of that match, The Bella Twins. I mean they're literally sisters, twins at that...and even they weren't immune to the pressures to turn on one another in the name of individual success. It'd be nice to show them what they COULD have been, instead of what they chose to be like, literally...everyone else. Really when it comes to defending The North American Championship I think we're very open to every possibility because we're not afraid to put in the work of a Champion. And just because there's two of us doesn't mean we have to put in any less work, if anything we're prepared to DOUBLE that work because this is a cause that means so much to both of us. Last year The North American Championship was an absolute afterthought at Final Stand and this year with us championing this title? That most certainly will NOT be the case. So as the powers that be and the division mull over what we just laid out, practically doing their jobs for them...but hey, we're giving champions...how about we get into tonight's feature contest featuring us in action against opponents of OUR choosing. Why don't you talk about our process when Edge gave us the news last week, Kairi.

Kairi Sane
After we were told, we immediately buckled down and went straight to work. We looked and went through every possible challenger for tonight, from the women we mentioned here tonight to the women of XWL's past, anybody that held a Championship to the ones that never held an ounce of gold in their careers. It wasn't until we exhausted every single option that we realized something, it isn't about the stars of the past or present, it's about the hopeful stars of the future. So we came to a unanimous decision, tonight isn't about us, it's about showcasing what the future has in store for the Women's Division. With that said, we narrowed our search down to two picture perfect options that fit our very specific and rigorous checklist and tonight, saying that you're in for a treat is a severe understatement because we are using our platform to show the world what a single opportunity does for your career.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
I couldn't have said it better myself. You know people in our position need to give back and I feel like enough Champions don't do that. Yes we're great and successful and we'll probably be here for quite a long time given both of our impressive skill-sets but we are nothing without fresh and exciting challengers and how else do you foster an environment that is welcoming to those competitors without opportunities like tonight where we face two Women that none of you have ever seen before but have boundless heaps of talent within them just waiting for that right moment to show the world what they're capable of. You may not know them now, but after we face them tonight their futures will be as bright as the light that's currently shining on our North American Championships right now. So trust us, you will not wanna miss our match coming up later on. And who knows, we might use our positions on top of this division to extend invitations like that each and every week. I mean there's no such thing as doing too many charitable acts, right?

Kairi Sane
And since we're in such a giving mood, we may even go straight into Edge's office and ask him to make this our first official defense.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] YZ6dIV8

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Let's not get too carried away...I mean for one we'd hate to overstep our bounds that our wonderful boss has given us and two...it'd be a pity to go and spoil them, wouldn't it? After all, I went well over a year without a Championship match, let alone an opportunity at one...and it really built character in me. But, if they can somehow defeat us tonight? Maybe their careers will skyrocket all the way to the grandest stage of them all!

They clearly seem excited with themselves, and while we've not been given a reason to doubt their excitement...it is a little hard to necessarily get on board with because they're speaking so highly of their opponents, and their futures...and, we are in a business of seeing for ourselves so while we're excited to see them in action later, the motive behind their choice is still a little up in the air.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Anyways, we have a match to get ready for, and as incredible as this show has been with you we would hate to keep going on and on about how great we are...I mean, what kind of people would we be if we spent an entire show throwing our bond in everyone's faces? Could you imagine? I'm so glad we're so humble and grounded...we're just the best and we will continue to be the shining example of what a real friend-SHIP can accomplish when you choose EACH OTHER! Thank you all for your support and stay tuned for later tonight when we give two up and coming Superstars their Moment Of Bliss.

With her official "sign-off" Bliss grabs her North American Championship and stands up from her chair as Kairi gets out of her seat as well and together they raise their titles with each other's logos on the side plates of their respective titles and they strike Alexa's signature Champion's pose that Alexa showed Kairi how to do last week. We got insight from both of them regarding The Women that could enter the conversation when it comes to Final Stand, and it'll be interesting to see if any of The Women mentioned have a response of their own. But until then the two besties pose together as the cameras fade out and we await their match later on in the evening against two up and coming future Superstars

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 7:29 pm

The KO Show?... Huh? Hey Kevin.. Yeah, I’m talking to you Owens… Apparently you’ve been busy playing with children and attempting to get into shape, so maybe you didn’t get the memo… I’m XWL’s resident badass.. And there ain't room for the two of us… So I’m going to have to politely ask you to Fuck Off, or else I’m going to be forced to use you as an example for Seth Rollins to truly understand the consequences of getting on my bad side…

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Ef555610

Listen Kevin.. You’re right about one thing.. Keith Lee is keeping that World Heavyweight Championship warm, but not for you.. No.. That’s Daniel Bryan’s Title.. And once he wins it back, there’s nothing that Edge, Keith Lee, or anyone will be able to do to take that belt off of his shoulder.. And that goes double for you Kevin.. Tonight I’ll be watching your match with Daniel closely, because if you somehow make it out of there with your arm intact, I’m going to walk right into Edge’s office and demand that he book me against you next week..

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Fa04ed10

You really think that you’re tough shit? You really think that you’re going to “call the shots” around here?.. Bitch, who the fuck are you??... Are you Daniel Bryan? Are you Jon Moxley? Are you Intercontinental Champion Bobby Roode? I don’t fucking think so.. The Enterprise calls the shots around here Kevin, and you’re going to have to learn that the hard way, because when it comes to me there is no easy way…

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 4b431110

Seth, don’t think that I forgot about you…. I made a mistake by challenging you to a First Blood Match.. I realized it right as the bell rang. I would have loved to drag your face up and down those barbed wire ropes, I could have easily made you bleed throughout that match, hell I can name at least one hundred ways I could have busted you open at Aftershock.. But I didn’t.. Because that wouldn’t have been good enough.. You see Seth, I made a mistake by challenging you to a First Blood Match because I didn’t want to make you bleed, I wanted to hurt you..

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 2f955510

Now I have to admit, that Falcon Arrow onto that barbed wire table was a nice touch.. I have to admit, you surprised me, I didn’t think that you still had it in you, I didn’t think that you had that fire in your eyes anymore.. I thought that you were nothing more than an ass kissing, cheap pop loving, shell of the Seth Rollins that I once knew… I was wrong… And I’m glad that I was wrong.. It’s not fun going hunting if your prey doesn’t put up a fight… You’ve proven that you can put up a fight.. But now?.. Now the fun begins..

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 6167b710

So you want to face me in a “chain strap match”? Did I hear that right?.. Do you plan on retiring after Final Stand?.. Because at this point you’re just asking me to put you down.. At Final Stand I’m going to cut you open in ways that you never knew were possible, I’m going to paint the ring red with your blood, I’m going to choke you with that stupid fucking chain of yours, and only then will I Dirty Deeds your face onto the canvas and knock your ass out..

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 6bad8b10

Oh… And Keith Lee…. Go Fuck Yourself..
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 7:38 pm

[ Alexa Bliss & Kairi Sane In Action! ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 9Uxvgn5[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] F27oYkT

"Last week I met with The Co-North American Champions Alexa Bliss and Kairi Sane and I'll admit my interest is piqued. This isn't at all where I thought we'd be when booking that TLC Match for Aftershock but I said it last week and I'll echo it again. I don't get outsmarted often but when I do? I can't help but be impressed. Alone they are great but together? They may be the biggest threat to anyone aspiring to become North American Champion. I have zero clue what I'm even going to throw their way as their first challenge...so while I throw every possible idea at the board and see what sticks? I thought it could be interesting to see them choose their opponents tonight like they chose to reign as Champions together rather than put their individual desire to be Champion above their friendship. Can they topple a challenge setup entirely by themselves?"

As we return from our scheduled commercial break, we at home are able to catch a tidbit of Alexa's theme before it fades into silence, leaving the sounds of the live audience in attendance to fill the air, eagerly anticipating this “Showcase” match as it was billed in the days leading up to the show. In the ring, we see one half of the North American Champions in Alexa Bliss as her equal or better half has just left the timekeeper's area and entered the ring with two microphones in hand. Kairi quickly hands Alexa a microphone before the pair begin admiring not only their matching attires but also their matching Championships, a playful disagreement playing out between them as Alexa motions that the Championship looks better on Kairi while The Pirate Princess claims the opposite. Across the ring from the Co-North American Champions stands their unnamed and unknown opponents, both of equal height to one another, much like their opponents, but only a few inches taller. Their attires also mirror those of the Champions they look to defeat here tonight, a matching blue base attire with a multitude of vague designs scattered about their pants and tops respectfully, each surely not only having a story and reason behind making it onto their attires but they are also mirrored, showing off the fact that this isn't their first rodeo. Alongside their matching attires, they also have matching microphones in their hands, taking full advantage of their opportunity here tonight on a national stage. If this is their fifteen minutes, then they are going to use every second to show why they not only deserve this moment, but why they deserve to be on the roster. Just when it seemed like they would have the opening salvo in this exchange, they're quickly beaten to the punch by their opponents, specifically Alexa.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Ladies and Gentlemen you are in for a treat because we'd like to formally introduce to you our opponents...first from some city in Ohio please put your hands together for...HEATHER!

As Alexa's introduction finishes, she motions to the left competitor as a small applause follows from the audience perhaps just trying to be nice at this point to the relative nobodies.

[[Kairi Sane]]
And her partner, also from some city in Ohio...please put your hands also together for...also Heather?

[[Heather 2]]
I prefer Other Heather or you know, Heather..it's not like we look alike

[[Alexa Bliss]]
That's too confusing, can we just call you Heather 1 and Heather 2?

Heather “2's” expression reads that she's on the precipice of turning this verbal sparring session into a physical one, closing her eyes and balling her right hand into a fist, ready to shift Alexa's “Bliss” into misery but Heather “1” places her left hand around the balled up fist and her right hand on her friend's shoulder, telling her to breathe, causing Heather “2” to bring some air into her lungs for a few moments before releasing it, her fist returning to its former shape.

[[Heather 1]]
Listen we appreciate this opportunity but we kind of thought we'd be able to introduce ourselves

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Oh of course, we're just you know setting the tone. I mean we haven't even told them about your undefeated streak...which we were very impressed by, right Kairi?

[[Kairi Sane]]
From all the women we screened for this opportunity, you two were the only ones with an undefeated streak and if that doesn't scream “Give us an opportunity!” I don't know what does. But the question is, which one of you has gotten the most wins?

[[Heather 1 & Heather 2]]
I have!

Both Heathers look at one another pausing for a second, a momentary flash of tension before at exactly the same time they each speak up again.

[[Heather 2 & Heather 1]]
No me!

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Let's just call it a tie shall we? We'd hate to see two close friends such as yourself bicker about something so small. I mean you've known each other since childhood haven't you? You bonded over having the same name, then you bonded over your love of this business...it's truly touching stuff isn't it, Kairi?

[[Kairi Sane]]
It's really quite the tale of true friendship. Doing everything you could to make sure the other is successful, even if it means you suffer for it personally because that's how much their happiness means to you. Why does that sound familiar? But, of course, you're not REAL friends until you have your first fight, until you really test the strength of your bond, and judging from what we know, you haven't quite had that yet, have you?

[[Heather 2]]
We don't really fight.

[[Heather 1]]
Yeah we're practically inseparable.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Gosh that's just precious...looks like we chose wisely, Kairi. They're the best two friends that anyone could have, but...from our notes I didn't see a name for their team. I know how about we call you The Birds Of A Heather!

[[Kairi Sane]]
That's why you're my best friend you're so creative.

[[Heather 2]]
You can call us whatever you want...

[[Heather 1]]
Because by the time this is over?

[[Heather 1 & Heather 2]]
We'll be known as the winners!

With Birds Of A Heather as Bliss dubbed them raising their mics and proclaiming their vow for victory, Alexa and Kairi look at one another with a slightly impressed yet annoyed expression. Alexa not one to given anyone the last word raises her mic.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
We'll see about t-

However, before she can finish Heather 1 swipes Alexa's mic out of her hand, causing it to made a loud thud as it hits the mat and Alexa immediately turns to Kairi with a "Tell me she didn't just do that" look of disgust. Kairi being the incredible buddy she is raises her mic up to Bliss so she can finish.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
First of all, rude...second...

"Birds Of A Heather" perhaps prepare to swipe Kairi's mic out of her hand as well, but before they get the chance to Kairi beats them to the punch by chucking her mic at Heather 1 who catches  with both hands to avoid it cracking her in the skull. As she lowers it down visibly annoyed...she learns that was merely the first part of a collaborative distraction cooked up by Five Feet Of Friend-SHIP and as she looks ahead Bliss drops her with a WICKED right hand! Heather 2 looks distraught as her friend from childhood falls to the mat as the official in the ring intervenes condemning the pre-match physicality and ordering them into their corners. Alexa throws both hands up mouthing off "If she didn't wanna get knocked on her ass then she shouldn't have been rude." But after that final remark she steps out onto the apron opting to let the potentially cooler head between the two North American Champions start this match. And with Heather 1 rolled outside of the ring resting on the apron as she holds her jaw Heather 2 by proxy is determined to be the one that will start for their team.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Things heating up quickly between The North American Champions and their opponents tonight.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Clearly Heather...and I suppose Heather aren't making light of the opportunity ahead of them.

With both starting competitors now being the sole participants in the ring for their respective teams, the referee now calls for the bell to be rung, signifying the official start to this Showcase match between the Co-North American Champions and the undefeated “Birds Of A Heather.” Wanting to make sure they didn't start off on the wrong foot, Kairi extends her arm towards her opponent, perhaps wishing her well on her first match on the national stage? With a smile on her face, The Pirate Princess awaits for their hands to meet, this being a friendly competition after all, causing Heather 2 to take a step forward, extending her hand in the process. Inches before their hands meet in the center, Heather's hand quickly darts away from its perceived target and catches an unsuspecting Kairi Sane across the face with a deceptively thunderous slap, a hush falling over the arena as Bliss looks like she's about to rip the culprit's hand from her wrist and beat her with it. Kairi's face remains tilted to the right as Heather 2 begins to verbally rip into her for the part she played in the previously uncalled for attack on her best friend.

[[Corey Graves]]
Speaking of not taking things lightly, that slap was anything but "light."

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I'm not so sure that Alexa and Kairi's "pep-talk" was all that successful...they seem to have upset The Heathers.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Is it just me that's noticing a...I don't know, change in Alexa and Kairi? Something just seems different about them since reuniting.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I've noticed it myself...the way they were talking during A Moment Of Bliss, the way they were just speaking to Heather 1 and Heather 2...I'm not sure what is going on but there's certainly a difference in their behavior. It's not drastic by any means but there's definitely something up.

It isn't until Kairi's head slowly begins returning to its previous angle that the expression on Heather 2's face begins to shift from oozing with confidence to one dripping with regret. She quickly attempts to back peddle out of the situation she's found herself in, profusely apologizing for the role she played. Kairi's eyes aren't filled with anger or hate, no, but more of determination and precision, the smile she once had being a thing of the past by this stage. Heather 2 tries to avoid eye contact for as long as she possibly could but it's a futile effort. The second she does, she's met with a Spinning Backfist from The Pirate Princess with a receipt attached finds its way onto Heather 2's face, sending the currently undefeated woman crumbling down to a knee, a show to her fortitude seeing as she didn't immediately become one with the canvas.

[[Corey Graves]]
That backfist was so powerful it might have slapped the taste out of both Heather's mouths.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
This is a big opportunity for "Birds Of A Heather" but I'm not sure their approach is necessarily setting themselves up for success.  

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Kairi does not look like she's playing around after Heather slapped her across her face, and Alexa is practically itching to let Heather have it after smacking her best friend.

Kairi looks down at the woman that just disrespected her kindness mere moments ago and opts to teach her to not bite the hand that feeds when she runs to the set of ropes behind her, Alexa taking this opportunity to extend her hand to its limit so she can tag herself in the second Kairi's back makes contact with the ropes. Using the momentum the ropes afforded her, Kairi bursts off the ropes and makes a beeline towards her rising target, connecting with one hell of an Interceptor, damn near turning Heather 2 inside out as she does half a rotation from the impact alone, causing her to end up on her knees following their collision.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
OH! Kairi nearly speared her out of her boots right there.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Things have started off hot and heavy and I don't think things are looking too well for The Heathers right now.

While Heather 2 tightly grips her ribs, the pain reverberating throughout her body, Alexa takes this opportunity to enter the ring as Kairi simply looks down at the woman she nearly tore in half, not even being able to enjoy her own handiwork following the sheer disrespect she was shown. Bliss doesn't take a single moment to get the crowd behind her, instead taking exception to the slap that was delivered to Kairi moments ago and immediately closes the distance between herself and the culprit, leaping into the air when she gets within range and forces her opponent's head into the canvas with her trademark Stomp, nearly planting a Heather 2 flower in the center of the ring.

[[Corey Graves]]
Good god, That Interceptor may not have put Heather 2 flat on the mat but that follow up Bliss-Missal from Alexa Bliss in the form of a WICKED Stomp certainly did.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
A beautiful disaster of tandem offense from The Co-North American Champions.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
They stated that they are great alone but even better together and with combinations such as that it's certainly hard to argue with them.

Having seen enough of this dramatic momentum shift, Heather 1 decides that this ends now and enters the ring, targeting the woman that started this rapid downward spiral in Kairi Sane. Just when it seemed like Heather 1 would get the jump on one half of the North American Champions, Alexa, being the best friend that she is, shoves Kairi forward, putting her outside of the line of fire, and trips up the incoming Heather with a Drop Toe Hold, sending the latter into the middle turnbuckle. The impact she collided with causes her to make it back to her feet against her will, albeit in a semi dazed state, giving Kairi the opportunity for a counter attack when she takes a hold of Heather 1's right arm and pushes herself off the canvas, launching herself into the air and rotating in a perfect circle. Alexa, still in her lowered stance, takes his opportunity to sweep her leg in a circular motion, tripping her opponent in perfect unison shortly after Kairi passes the apex of her rotation, Heather 1 being forced into the canvas following the Cutlass/Leg Sweep combination on display by the North American Champions.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Whoa! Another unique Tag-Team maneuver taking two pivotal pieces of their offense and combing them together.

[[Corey Graves]]
They're proving that they are a combined force to be reckoned with at the expense of Heather 1 and Heather 2.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
But even after that they don't seem to be done just quite yet...they're looking to the top rope...are they about to put the exclamation point on this match?

Seeing creative offense like what they've delivered has certainly brought the crowd's reaction up louder but Alexa and Kairi don't seem to be acknowledging their excitement or playing to it in order to amplify it. No their sights as Beth stated are on the top rope closest to them, as they look at Heather and Other Heather flat on their backs and clearly have one thing on their minds. Alexa and Kairi each step out onto the apron, Alexa on the left and Kairi the right and they begin to climb the corner...but what's interesting is they're climbing the SAME corner. Without any caution or worry about slipping, they seem to have complete trust in each other as they throw an arm over each of their shoulders and stand tall on the top turnbuckle looking down at their opponents that they tried to have a fun exhibition match with but that quickly went out the window when things turned slightly heated before the bell even rang. With both of their feet standing on the top rope they turn to one another with a nod then Alexa is the first to push off leaping from the rope turning through the air as Kairi follows a mere second later throwing her elbow out as her feet turn upward and Kairi's elbow is driven into Heather 1's chest connecting with The Insane Elbow as Alexa lands a perfectly executed Twisted Bliss knocking the air out of Heather 2. Kairi immediately leans forward covering Heather 1 as she lifts he leg up and prepares to count along as Alexa's knee leans over Heather 2 and she lifts her leg up raising his fingers into the air as the official counts the pin

3!!!!!

As Alexa's theme sounds victoriously given she was the legal participant of this very quick match, the two besties rush into each other's arms before the official can even think of raising their hands as they celebrate THEIR victory.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Well if you stepped out of the room to replenish your snacks I'm afraid you missed a very quick and decisive victory for Five Feet Of Friend-SHIP.

[[Corey Graves]]
Undefeated streaks never last forever and unfortunately for Heather and Other Heather? Theirs was just ended by perhaps the strongest friendship we've ever seen in this business.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I don't know how valid their undefeated streak is...but I will say regardless the performance by both halves of The North American Championship was nothing short of impressive. Their tandem maneuvers were very telling about what kind of tricks may be up their sleeves.

While Bliss and Sane commend each other on their "hard fought" victory judging by their very animated celebration the official retrieves The North American Championship(s) from the time keeper and extends them to the winners. He extends the one with Bliss' side-plates to Alexa, and the one with Kairi's to Kairi...as you typically would...but they both look at him with mild annoyance as they point to the opposite titles than what is currently in front of them. The official not wanting to upset them crosses his arms changing which title is extended toward them and their reactions return to that of elation as they scoop their Championships into the airs and quickly "clink" them together as if that was a form of a "high-five."  

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Beth what has your husband made of the second North American Championship title that Bliss introduced on a Moment Of Bliss?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I mean as he stated last week this is a very fluid situation...it's a bit uncharted and it's not really hurting anything for them to have another title so that they each can carry one but the whole choice of opposite side-plates is what really is a bit much for me personally.

[[Corey Graves]]
You never wore your best friends's necklace or bracelet?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I mean I did, but I don't think that's quite the same thing.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
See that again is another "change" as much as I hate to call it that...but it is a change in their behavior from their friendship a year ago. It's very...showy?

[[Corey Graves]]
You're not seriously condemning them for celebrating their friendship are you?

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
No, it's just...I don't know it's not like them...or at least I didn't think it was.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
We do know their friendship almost ended late last year and while of course we're thrilled that they reconnected...I agree with your assessment, Mauro. They're not exhibiting the same aura together as they used to. And maybe that's them closing themselves off a little more to protect what they have...but as I look through social media from their edition of Moment Of Bliss earlier and even right now...even the fans at home are noticing that it's not the same Alexa Bliss and Kairi Sane that we once saw. That's not necessarily a bad thing but it's kind of hard to ignore it nonetheless.

Both Sane and Bliss walk over to the corner much like during the final moments of this match and rather than propping up onto opposing sides of the ring they jump up onto the second rope each on one side of it and raises their North American Championship(s) into the air before mirroring each other as they lower them behind them yet again striking Alexa's signature Championship pose as they proudly celebrate their victory with The XWL Universe.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
With High Octane next week, is there anything in the pipeline for these two, Beth?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Adam is still weighing the options but I can confirm that BOTH Women will be in singles competition next week and given their individual remarks on several of their fellow competitors? I'd say they've made it quite easy on my husband to create two matches that certainly live up to the hype of the first High Octane.

[[Corey Graves]]
A victory for their opponents could start to shape the landscape for The North American Championship at Final Stand so I suppose we'll see if they can make use of that opportunity against The Champions unlike Heather and Other Heather here tonight.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 8:29 am

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] N4ufnId

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Giphy

We're really glad that you're our friend,
And this is a friendship that'll never, ever end!

As the jovial intro to the beloved children's show "Firefly Funhouse" fades out, the scene fades in. Oddly, Bray Wyatt's Funhouse appears to have been transformed into a makeshift courtroom. Bray Wyatt is standing in a uniform akin to the late Big Boss Man, twirling a nightstick as wacky twirling sound effects play behind him.

[Bray Wyatt]
All rise! Court is now in session, Case #401-B: The Firefly Funhouse vs Ramblin' Rabbit! Presenting...The Honorable, Judge Abby!

A "ta-da!" sound effect is heard as a witch puppet with a judge's wig pops up in the judge's stand section of the "courtroom".

["Judge" Abby the Witch]
Sit down! Ah...case number...401-B. The Firefly Funhouse vs Ramblin' Rabbit. Mr. Rabbit, you are charged with attempting to escape the Firefly Funhouse. How do you plea?

Ramblin' Rabbit pops up from under the defendant's table, wearing a white tie with carrots on it and an extremely large suit jacket.

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
Not guilty, dude!

As soon as Ramblin' Rabbit enters his plea, Mercy the Buzzard pops up out of a box seated in the jury area, the rest of the jury seats taken up by identical dolls each painted to look like The Fiend.

[Mercy the Buzzard]
We already know yo' ass is guilty!

["Judge" Abby The Witch]
Mr. Buzzard, shut your beak before I duct tape it shut!

[Mercy the Buzzard]
...Yes, yo' honor...

["Judge" Abby The Witch]
Is the prosecution prepared to present their first witness?

The "prosecution" turns out to be Bray Wyatt, now sporting a slightly oversized suit with a loosened red tie covered in logos of The Fiend's mask.

[Bray Wyatt]
Of course, your honor! I call to the stand...local superhero, The Canadian Crusader!

Bray walks up to the witness's stand, snapping his fingers as "Metalingus" by Alter Bridge plays. While the song plays, a puppet very much designed to look like Edge donning a superhero outfit pops up into view.

[The Canadian Crusader]
Wow...what a weird place, eh?

A loud belch is heard from the back of the courtroom before the camera pans to reveal a pig puppet wearing a suit, the shirt as well as half his face covered in chocolate.

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
About freakin' time you showed up, dude!

[Bray Wyatt]
Yowie-wowie! Your defense attorney is Huskus the Pig Boy? Is he even allowed to practice law in Canada?

[Huskus the Pig Boy]
Of course! Ze bar exam in Canada is quite easy! I also get ze best benefit of all...free universal healthcare!

[Bray Wyatt]
Well...anyways...thank you for joining us, Mr. Crusader...now! Do please tell your story to the jury.

[The Canadian Crusader]
Well..I was walking past the Funhouse...dining on some fresh poutine. And well, on that day...I saw clearly...Ramblin' Rabbit trying to escape the Firefly Funhouse through the window!

[Huskus the Pig Boy]
Objection! Zere are no windows here in ze Funhouse!

["Judge" Abby The Witch]
Overruled! The witness shall continue.

[The Canadian Crusader]
I attempted to deliver some swift justice, but that wascally wabbit just...somehow managed to escape my edgeucuting grasp! Whoops! I mean, uh...my crusading clutches!

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
No way, dude! You were across the street checking out some redhead with tattoos!

["Judge" Abby The Witch]
Quiet down, you dumb bunny, or I'll find your scrawny ass in contempt of court!

The screen does a quick white wipe, a Law and Order sound effect and font parodying the show reading "Two Hours Later" in big letters before Ramblin' Rabbit's "trial" continues.

["Judge" Abby The Witch]
Mr. Huskus...please call your next witness.

[Huskus the Pig Boy]
Very vell, my next vitness is ze former owner of ze XWL...Herr Vincent Kennedy McMahon!

Dramatic "DUN DUN DUN!" music plays as Bray places his hands on his cheeks, his jaw dropping in shock! "No Chance" plays as...the head of a Vince McMahon puppet leaps up onto the witness stand.

[Vincent Kennedy McMahon]
Goddamn, pal...first class, my ass! At least I had a delicious steak wrap on that long ass flight!

[Bray Wyatt]
Wow...Vince...what a surprise! I thought you were still on vacation in Saudi Arabia!

Well I was, pal, and then I cursed out the King for sneezing, you know how much I hate sneezing, and he cut my damn head off!

[Huskus the Pig Boy]
Vell, zat's just awful! Now, uh...do you care to give us your story of ze night Herr Ramblin' Rabbit was accused of escaping ze Firefly Funhouse?

...What? What the hell is the Firefly Funhouse? Did they rename Hell in a Cell while I've been on vacation? Goddamn it! Linda! That bitch! I told her not to mess with my goddamn gimmick matches!

[Huskus the Pig Boy]
Uhh...Herr Vince? Linda is no longer in charge...

The hell do you mean she's no longer in charge? Who the hell is running this crap show these days, anyway?

[Bray Wyatt]
Uh, Vince...

The hell do you want now? Hey, wait, didn't I fire you after that SOOL invasion crap flopped?

[Bray Wyatt]
Well, yes, but I've signed ano-

Then what the hell are you still doing here? And where the hell is Mandy? I need her to give Daddy some special atte-

[Bray Wyatt]
Goodbye, Vince! Au revoir!

Bray quickly grabs the head of Vince puppet, opening the door before quite literally launching the head out through the Funhouse front door, quickly closing and deadbolting it shut.

[Mercy the Buzzard]
Damn...that dude's crazy as hell...

[Bray Wyatt]
Anyways...

Another quick white wipe follows this turn of events, the trial returning to view as Huskus the Pig Boy munches away on a chocolate candy bar while Bray paces the courtroom.

[Bray Wyatt]
Ah-ha! I got it! My next witness is...is...Ramblin' Rabbit's mother!

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
Hey! What the hell, dude!?

A puppet that looks like Ramblin' Rabbit, only with red lipstick and a blonde wig attached to the head pops up on the witness stand. However, before Ms. Rabbit can utter a word, she's suddenly entrapped in the beak of Mercy the Buzzard! Munching sounds can be heard off-camera as stuffing flies everywhere, causing Bray, Ramblin' Rabbit and Huskus to look on horrified!

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
Mommy! Nooooooo!

Ramblin' Rabbit covers his face, sobbing in grief as Bray picks up the stuffing...or in this case...the remains of poor Ramblin' Rabbit's now-deceased mother.

[Bray Wyatt]
Oh, Mercy! Well...the prosecution rests.

["Judge" Abby the Witch]
Well...in that case...it is now up to you, the jury, to decide the fate of Mr. Rabbit.

Mercy the Buzzard, the foreman of the jury, slips back in the box as the sound of a ticking clock is heard. After about thirty seconds, a "DING!" goes off as Mercy pops back out of the box.

[Mercy the Buzzard]
We, the jury, find the lil' bastard...ahem, I mean...Mr. Rabbit...guilty as charged on all counts!

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
What!? No way, dude!

The sound of a gavel loudly banging the wood is heard, the camera panning to a close-up of Judge Abby.

["Judge" Abby the Witch]
Silence! Now..due to the serious nature of the crime which you've been convicted of, Mr. Rabbit...I regret to inform you that you are being sentenced to death.

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
D-Death? No, no, wai-

Suddenly, a glove branded with "HURT" grabs Ramblin' Rabbit by the head, tossing him to the floor. The camera pans upwards, revealing Bray Wyatt with a sinister smile on his face, a giant mallet draped over his shoulder.

[Bray Wyatt]
Sorry, lil' buddy...but rules are rules!

With that, Bray swings the giant mallet down, a loud squishing noise heard before Bray kneels down and places his hand off-camera, the gloved hand coming back up covered in some type of red viscous fluid, which Bray licks off the glove.

[Bray Wyatt]
Yowie-wowie! That's delicious!

[Huskus the Pig Boy]
What ze fu-

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQKDLMYelDpmWPgs_Jivq7NVXYXHTIs9mlYsKU1lu53wj8GJvmQ

[The Fiend]
Let me in...

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 3:36 pm

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Fu8jf95 [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] LzHomBS

"The Women's Division is where it's at in XWL, it is never dull, and there is never a shortage of new exciting talent looking to become the next great Superstar. Which coincidentally enough Britt Baker just won The Superstar Hunt last week earning herself a contract and a spotlight the likes of which she's never had before. What do we know about her? For starters, she's a freaking dentist with her own practice while she helps her patients...she uses her knowledge of the human mouth to HURT her opponents in ways they never knew they could be hurt. She means business and when thinking of WHO to pair her with in her debut match? A woman that calls herself "The Dreamcatcher'' and I must say...she's caught my full, undivided attention ever since returning not too long ago with an entirely different attitude, a different aura, she feels like she's embraced that inner darkness we all battle every day and I must say it's certainly working in her favor. Io Shirai without needing to say it, I'll say it anyway...is one of the greatest performers to ever step foot in XWL and her potential is finally being realized. She's here to collect what is hers, and what is hers? Is everything. Two Women that could not be ANY more different from their journeys to their personas, and I think they're going to open a lot of eyes tonight and kick open a whole lot of doors. After all, Final Stand is 6 weeks away, that's more than enough time to earn their place on the grandest stage of them all."

SPOILERS AHEAD

The referee is in the middle of the ring and Io synches in on the Triangle Choke variation to Britt Baker who is in panic mode, squirming around with her arms flailing and Io grinds her teeth and shakes her head, the referee as we mentioned before is on the count of 6! Almost as if it doesn’t matter to Shirai, the count reaches to a .. 7!

10!

The official rings the bell as he’s told the timekeeper that they didn’t make it back into the ring in time, ruling it a no contest. However, Britt Baker can barely breathe at this point and Io keeps it locked in completely, pulling Britt’s throat into her shin with more force, enough to cause her to sputter and drool blood out of her mouth, she’s starting to go pale. This is more about sending a message and Io finally lets off and Britt drops to the ramp incapacitated much like Candice LeRae was.

[Beth Phoenix]
That's just overkill, you don't need to do that to send a message, putting someone in bodily harm. This new Io Shirai is something else.

[[Corey Graves]]
Something else? Are you kidding me, she's better.. and she's proving it. You step up to her and she will kick you down or make you sleep, and catch all of your dreams in the process..

The glazed over look in Britt’s eyes tells the story and Io pops up to her feet as if nothing happened, dusting herself off mockingly but there’s no dust, it’s just filler and it makes her smirk. Shirai realizes she went a bit too far but backs up the ramp and fluffs up her hair before heading to the back and Britt rolls onto her side as we fade to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 6:41 pm

XWL Octane returns from commercial break and in the ring stand two women: Sasha Banks and Beth Phoenix. Beth Phoenix stands with a microphone in her hand. Sasha Banks stands with nothing. No microphone and more noticeably, no XWL Women's Championship. Not in her hands. Not draped over her shoulder. Not around her waist. The fate of the XWL Women's Championship was shown last week when Liv Morgan took matters into her own hand. Beth Phoenix clears her throat and lifts her microphone to speak.

[BETH PHOENIX]
Before I say what needs to be said, I want to recap what happened last week regarding the XWL Women’s Championship…

Beth and Sasha turn their attention to the titantron where a replay of what happened last week during THE CUTTING EDGE begins to show. Sasha Banks was attacked from behind by Liv Morgan and the XWL Women's Championship is kidnapped and taken. Taken from the arena and down the road to a nearby bridge where Liv Morgan does the unthinkable for quite possibly the first time in XWL history. An XWL Championship is tossed off the bridge and into the water's below, claiming that 'if I can't have you, no-one can'.  When we come back to the arena, Sasha looks completely pissed off and Beth looks disappointed.

[BETH PHOENIX]
Layla. Eve Marie. Natalya. Mia Yim. Even the woman standing to my right, Sasha Banks. The XWL Women's Championship has been held by numerous women who have embodied what it means to be a champion. Women who have put their heart and their soul into being champions. These last few years have been some of the best for women because we’ve seen the women step up to a new level and reach new heights. And there’s been one constant throughout all of this and that was the XWL Women’s Championship. The black strap with the silver that shined around the waist of many women… but that’s gone now. Liv Morgan took the championship from our current champion by attacking her from behind, drove down the road, and tossed the championship over a bridge… and Adam and I have spent this last week doing everything we can in order to find the championship and we did!... but from being in the water for a significant amount of time and the cold weather, the championship was in no condition to be used again. It would need to be remade from scratch for the most part and...

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 2c4cB2V
I’m sorry for interrupting Beth but there’s something I need to say.

The Boss has received a microphone from a crew member at ringside and speaks into it.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 2c4cB2V
I know we’ve spoken and I know you’ve said numerous times that it’s not my fault that this happened… but I’m still so annoyed that I let this happen. I’m annoyed that I didn’t realize that she would sink to this level… my level, I guess you could say… but what I’m most annoyed about is the fact that I stand here without a championship in my hand, on my shoulder, or around my waist despite being your XWL Women’s Champion. That BITCH had the nerve to attack me from behind, steal my championship, and then dispose of it by tossing it over a bridge. Are you kidding me? Are you FREAKING kidding me? Beth, please. Tell me how long is it before she’s completely lost it? We need to do something about Liv. No, actually, I need to do something about Liv. Not just for me but for the sake of this company. You need to let me have her again. You need to book us in a match. BLUEPRINT VERSUS BRAT, once again. I don’t care what type of match it is but I know that the Women’s Championship needs to be on the line. I need to teach her a lesson. I need to beat some respect into that bitch. Not for me, but for the people before me who have held that championship. Women like the names you mentioned. Women like Tessa Blanchard, AJ Lee, and Kairi Sane as well. They didn’t fight for their lives to have the championship they earned to be thrown over a bridge. I want that bitch and I want her in this ring!

The crowd pops as Sasha Banks aggressively lowers her microphone. Beth tries to calm her down before speaking.

[BETH PHOENIX]
You’ll have your chance to get revenge against Liv Morgan because that’s part of the reason why we’re out here. Next week is High Octane and there’s going to be more than one championship match on that show. On top of Bobby Roode defending his championship or Keith Lee defending his championship, you, Sasha Banks, will be defending your championship. We were going to schedule a number one contendership tonight but after Liv Morgan’s actions, we knew there was no sense in trying to get you to fight anyone else. Your mind is clearly focused on Liv Morgan and I can’t say I blame you. Next week, Sasha Banks, you will be defending your XWL Women’s Championship again Liv Morgan!

The Boss nods her head approvingly at the announcement made by Beth, as does the crowd except their approval comes more in the form of cheers. You can hear Beth say that 'there's more' before she starts to more properly speak into the microphone again.

[BETH PHOENIX]
It’s going to be a normal match, Sasha, so don’t get your hopes up. I cannot have the two of you running loose with no rules. There needs to be some ground rules set in your match which is why there will be disqualification and there will be countout… and given your history against Liv Morgan, I think it’s best to say that if you get yourself disqualified again? You will lose the championship. Now… I bet you’re wondering how you are meant to defend a championship when there is no championship to defend.

Beth motions to one of the crew members at ringside and they bring over a black bag that clearly has something in it. As Beth grabs the bag and brings it into her grasp, she continues to speak to Sasha Banks and the crowd in attendance.

[BETH PHOENIX]
Adam and I were actually in the process of redesigning the XWL Women’s Championship before all of this happened. There was nothing wrong with the previous design, but we agreed that it was time for an update now that XWL is under new management. We wanted something new… but something that acknowledged the rich history behind the previous championship. We wanted something bigger and something that held more gold because that’s what this company’s women’s division is; first place. Women are sometimes our biggest attraction and are the highlight of the show a lot of the time which is no surprise given how loaded our division is… but as I said, we didn’t want to forget the past which is why we came up with this.

Beth Phoenix opens up the bag and pulls out a championship title from the black bag. A BLACK STRAP THAT WORE GOLD PLATES WITH A SILVER X IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL. Beth Phoenix raises the championship for the crowd to see which results in a pop from the crowd.

[BETH PHOENIX]
A championship fit for whoever stands at the top of the women’s division. A big part of evolution is changing and adapting with the surroundings and the entire division has done that except for the championship. And you might notice this in the middle. It’s silver-X in the middle isn’t just made for show or because we wanted to be fancy. We had the person crafting our new championship take the former XWL Women’s Championship when we found it and melt it down to form this design. That way, while we couldn’t carry forth with the use of the previous championship, the previous championship will always be remembered. Sasha Banks. You have changed a lot as a woman over the last few months and I couldn’t think of a better woman to be the first to wear this championship around their waist… so if you don’t mind, I’d like to put this championship on you.

Beth Phoenix sets her microphone down as Sasha Banks strips herself of her signature entrance jacket. The former Diva's Champion takes the championship and wraps the belt around the waist of Sasha Banks and secure the belt before stepping away. The Boss looks down at the belt that shines brightly around her waist. Sasha couldn't help but smile. The championship wasn't the one that she originally won at Aftershock but it was certainly just as beautiful... and then the Boss' celebration is cut short...

Beth's attention turns to the stage, as does the Boss... except Sasha's head then shoots to the crowd to see if Liv Morgan is about to come to attack her from behind once again... but that's not the case this time. Liv Morgan emerges from behind the curtain and stops at the top of the entrance ramp. She has a microphone in your hand, but she's not going down the ramp. Liv instead waits for her theme song to go quiet before she flashes a look down at The Boss and Beth Phoenix. Meanwhile, Sasha Banks is leaning through the ropes and beckoning for Liv to come to this ring. Liv Morgan then lifts her microphone up to her mouth and she begins to speak into the device for everyone to hear; but she's only speaking to Sasha.

LIV MORGAN
You're not about to just get handed a fresh start and get to turn your back on all of the things that YOU'VE done with no questions asked. I said it last week and now I'm going to say it to your face: I AM your Karma, Sasha, and next week you're going to pay in full for everything you've ever done to me. I'm going to take your career and erase it from the history books, and that begins at High Octane when that brand new Women's Title walks out of the arena with ME... As long as I'm here, I'm going to make sure that you never hold an XWL Championship again.

Liv Morgan's theme begins to play again.

And the segment coming to an end with the two superstars staring at each other. Liv is quiet and full of hate while Sasha still barks words at Liv, telling her to come and say that to her face. Once again, Beth has to calm Sasha down as she steps between Sasha and her challenger as the screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 9:13 pm

Injuries have left me sidelined for some time now.

3X WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Having to watch the company you built become a shell of its former self.

Everyone becomes so neglegant; so careless, and the quality suffers.

FIRST EVER WORLD CHAMPION

And then a new owner rises from the ashes left by Vince McMahon.

Relight is the spark that has grown so dim over the years.

2X INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION

Voices in my head and tell me that it's time.

Over are the days of watching others do what you were born to do.

1X AND FIRST PURE CHAMPION

I shall re-introduce you to the three most destructive letters in XWL history.

Could you see them coming or will it be from out of nowhere?

1X XTREME CHAMPION

Edge's biggest signing to date.

Strike first before it's too late.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] U4RfdrV

R⠀⠀⠀K⠀⠀⠀O

RANDY ORTON RETURNS

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 12:55 am

Octane returns and we are shown Renee Young standing by backstage

Renee Young
Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Wednesday Night Octane!!! As I hope you all know, my name is Renee Young, former XWL announcer.. As much as I miss calling the matches for all of you, I sure do love the perks that come with my new job!! One of which is being the one to deliver all of the most important breaking news to you, the XWL Univer-

???
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!!

Renee furrows her brow in confusion as she looks off camera..

Renee Young
Oh.. Hey, uhm.. It’s Britt right?

The female winner of “Christian’s Superstar Hunt” walks on screen. She is glistening with sweat from her match against Io Shari. She is also holding her neck in pain as she is huffing and puffing with anger.

Britt Baker
Yes, it’s Britt.. Britt Baker, DMD!! Winner of the “Superstar Hunt”!! Do you know what that means!!.... Well? Do you??!!??

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Dda8df10

Renee Young
What? Uhm-

Britt Baker
It means that I’m supposed to be the next big thing here in XWL!!I It means that I was supposed to be treated well here!! THAT was NOT what I consider being treated well!!.. You see how swollen my neck is, DO YOU SEE THIS!!!?!? And my hand!! She almost broke my hand!! I do my dentistry with my hands!! People rely on these hands Renee!!

Renee Young
First of all, why are you coming to me about this? I didn’t book you against Io Shari tonight.. And second of all, I’m sorry that your neck and hand are sore, but you signed a contra-

Britt Baker
SORE!! SORE!!!.. I’ll show you sor-... Renee, I was supposed to go up against a bunch of, cover your ears marks, “enhancement talents”... That was the deal, Renee!! Io Shakira, or whatever her name is, she is NOT an “enhancement talent”!!

Renee Young
Well, from what I heard Edge decided that since you wanted to skip your tryout match, that you clearly thought that you were ready to start taking on members of the main roster.. I guess he was wrong, may-

Britt Baker
Wrong?!? I don’t know if you were watching that match, but I didn’t lose!!!

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] D488ed10

Renee Young
… I was watching.. And you didn’t win either..

Britt Baker
That psycho clearly knew that she was about to be beat by a rookie, that’s why she ended the match the way she did!! What a coward!!

Renee Young
Oh, so you think that you could have beaten Io? So you are ready to face members from the main roster?.. Edge was right??

Britt Baker
What?!?! No.. I… Look, if Edge doesn’t start giving me the respect that I earned by winning the “Superstar Hunt”, then I’m going to have to take matters into my own hands!!

Britt storms off, leaving Renee standing there with a very confused look on her face.

Renee Young
Uhm.. Well.. Okay.. So that just happened.. I still don’t know why she decided to come to me about that… Anyways...

Renee looks down at her notes.

Renee Young
Well, uh. The reason that I’m here is to deliver a huge announcement!!!... Next week, on Wednesday Night Octane, we will be having a special guest appearing… He’s The Best There Is, The Best There Was, And The Best There Ever Will Be… That’s right ladies and gentlemen, Brett Hart will be on Octane next week!!!!

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 378c6a10
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 8:29 am

The fans in the arena have been waiting for this moment. They have been sitting down and wondering were the legend was at this moment in time. They were wondering if they were even going to see him? Afterall he had signed a contract with XWL, but it did not say how many matches he had to compete in, hoy many shows he had to make, he was a living legend that much could not be mistaken and his body was not once what it was. He was not the man he was a decade ago, he was not the man he was twenty years ago - not even close - but he was still one of the best to ever step into the ring. A man at his age in the condition he is in right now - it is impressive and the fans wanted to see him and word was going around the crowd right now that not only were they going to see Goldberg, they were going to see him step inside the ring and do what he does best - compete.

The cameras cut from the crow down to ringside to the XWL announcers, the people wanted to know if we were going to see Goldberg compete and they were tired of waiting for answers.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Michael-cole-jbl-byron-saxton-e1464362471672-1280x720

“We know what everyone has been saying, is Goldberg here? Is the legend himself in the arena here tonight and the simple answer to that question is - YES - HE IS HERE!”

“We all know a man such as Goldberg, at his age cannot compete every single week, but we have word from the man himself, that he has DEMANDED a match against anyone in XWL.”

“Let me add to that, GOLDBERG wants a match tonight. The last time we seen him he stepped into the ring with none other than Walter and as it goes, no matter how strong you are, big you or tough - a SPEAR and a JACKHAMMER ends anyone no matter who they are.”

“Goldberg has not been seen since, he has had little contact with anyone here, social media was buzzing as well with that match against Walter, bot good and bad mind you, some people saying that he was BETTER than ever and others saying - he had LOST his touch and should RETIRE.”

“It looks like Goldberg wants to show the people who doubt him that just because he is pushing over fifty, it does noy mean that he is WEAK or that is is off his game, he ASKED for this match tonight. He WANTED this match tonight. He WANTS to show the world, that GOLDBERG is still the man to beat in XWL.”

It did not take long, the camera shifted from the annoucers desk and moved to the stage as the stage went into the darkness and music of the living legend himself, started to play.

The music would blast out of the sound system as the camera switches backstage. There was a team of backstage security as they stood at the door of none other than GOLDBERG himself. One of them would be braver than most and hit the door several times, two hard knocks and the door would swing open and Goldberg would appear. He walks out, past the team of men that were not there to protect him - they were there to protect the people who might get in his way. He storms right through the hallway, up the stairs as he leaves the men behind. He bows his head for a moment and then - he walks through the curtain.

The fireworks would blast out of either side of them as he would walk through the white fire itself, punching the air and kicking forward as explosions ring out all around him. The fans were chanting his name, the music was playing louder and louder as he walked down to the ring. Up the steps and through the ropes as he paced around. It was like a wild animal had been let out of it’s cage as he moved back and forward as he waited. He had asked for a match, past, present of future of XWL - it did not matter he just wanted someone in the ring with him, right now.

That was it, that was all it was. Just like it had been said before, spear and jackhammer, it does not matter who you are, there is no man in this company who can endure that. Goldberg would stand. The music would play and the crowd would chant his name and the question now on everyone lips after seeing that display was this;

WHO WAS NEXT?
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 3:22 pm

As the theme of The Corporate Dragon begins to fill the air, the live audience in attendance begins to release the sound of negative energy in the form of boos and jeers directed at the former World Heavyweight Champion in Daniel Bryan. It takes a handful of moments to pass before the leader of The Enterprise walks out from behind the curtain and out onto the stage, wearing his now trademark suit, the boos steadily growing in intensity with each passing second. The expression on his face is easily readable: His usually stoic demeanor is replaced with the hints of a scowl while his hands are balled up into the shape of fists, clearly his victory over Walter on last week's Octane wasn't enough to satiate his appetite for revenge against the man that prevented him from recapturing the World Heavyweight Championship at Aftershock. Though the contest between familiar foes was virtually even until the very final moments of the match, a loss is a loss in Bryan's eyes and while it was a competitive affair, he wasn't handed a participation award for being defeated, much less a Championship for his efforts.

Bryan begins his descent down the entrance ramp, both avoiding and ignoring the extended hands and the “clever” insults thrown his way, his focus being an unwavering marvel to say the least. Upon making it to the bottom of the ramp following an uneventful descent, Bryan immediately grabs the conveniently placed microphone on the top of the steps before climbing said steps and making it onto the apron. He steps through the ropes with relative ease and makes his way towards the center of the ring as his theme begins to die down at a steady pace spanning a few moments, leaving only the negative reaction from the crowd hanging in the air. He doesn't wait for them to die down, instead opting to move his microphone towards his mouth and not give them the satisfaction of even acknowledging their reaction.

Daniel Bryan
For the past couple of weeks, I've been in a foul mood. Not only was I robbed of regaining the World Heavyweight Championship, a Championship I never should have been stripped of might I add, by a referee that had no business officiating a Championship match to begin with, to systematically dissecting every inch of Walter's being in an attempt to show Keith Lee what his future holds, to now having to waste my time having a “match” with Kevin Owens. Did you not see what I did to Walter last week? Walter, a man that is the epitome of a monster. If I could do the things I did to him, what makes you think I can't do those same things to you? You stand no chance of walking out of this building under your own power.

Daniel Bryan
So after Keith Lee loses to Bobby Roode tonight, I will be the man who will challenge him for the World Heavyweight Championship, a Championship I never lost, a Championship that was both taken and stolen from me not once, but twice. The first time was when our “fearless” leader decided to strip every single Champion, two of which deserved it and the other two were The Enterprise. On that night, Bobby Roode and I were unjustly robbed of our Championships and while Bobby regained the Intercontinental Championship, I was denied in regaining mine. After I tactfully placed my foot under the bottom rope, the referee in that match decided to continue making his count instead of putting a stop to it like a reputable referee would have and in the process, handing over MY Championship to an undeserving and ungrateful Keith Lee.

Daniel Bryan
After I drove my knee into Walter's skull twice, after I drove the back of his head into the canvas, after I won the match against him last week, I used that victory to send a message to Keith Lee: This isn't over. And after I beat Kevin Owens tonight, there will be no one who can dispute my claim to the World Heavyweight Championship. So enjoy your “reign,” Keith, because after I'm done with you, I'm taking back MY World Heavyweight Championship.

It isn't the World Heavyweight Champion that Bryan might have been expecting...as the theme of Sami Zanyn blasts across the arena! It is met with a huge ovation for Canada's own!

Zayn comes prancing out from behind the curtain, clearly enjoy every minute of this reaction! He stands at top of the ramp, hyping up the crowd as much as he can, the cheers just get louder and louder.. Daniel Bryan stands in the ring, watching on in disgust as Zayn finally makes it down the ramp, and into the ring. Zayn picks up a microphone from ringside. The theme dies down, but the crowd continue to hum the theme to the delight of Sami.

[Sami Zayn]
Look, Daniel... I'm sorry to interrupt you, but Canada's hero is back! You know, I was sat back there watching and listening to you Daniel...and I couldn't help but notice just how much you've changed. Look at what you've become Daniel...You're out here begging for a title match. The Daniel Bryan I knew, the American Dragon that I knew wouldn't do that! I've spent many months sat at home, watching this show as a fan...watching this show as a member of the XWL Universe! And do you what I noticed Daniel? I noticed how much this show sucks. No matter how much time passes by, it's always the same ol' story, someone undeserving like you...handed title opportunity after title opportunity. You used to be something special, Daniel... I've seen you put on some of the best matches of all time with Nigel McGuinness, I sat in the crowd at a PWG event and watched you put on a hell of a match with a good friend of mine actually.... El Generico!

There's a huge cheer at the name of El Generico, as the fans break out in a "Olé!" chant. Sami holds out the microphone, enjoying the chant for his "friend"

[Sami Zayn]
But Daniel, my problem is with the likes of you, that just accept this opportunities. You don't have to work for it, you just walk out here and demand it and it falls in your lap! But, what then happens to the likes of me? Someone that has come back to this company time after time, and constantly overlooked, constantly passed aside. I've never been given the credit that I deserve!

The fans clearly behind Sami Zayn are cheering louder and louder the more he speaks

[Sami Zayn]
See Daniel, these fans agree with me! You know the best part of that? It shows what a bunch of hypocrites they actually are!

The cheers suddenly drown out, and turn to boo's for Canada's own

[Sami Zayn]
See, these fans are the ones that constantly buy the tickets, that constantly buy those Pay Per Views that you are in the main event of. These fans are the reason I've been constantly over looked and cast aside... I'm one of their own and look how they treat me! Sitting at home all those months, made me realise I don't need to be the Sami Zayn you just saw walk down that ramp. I don't need to pander do these idiots, because these idiots don't even know what they want. They'll boo you, but then hand you these opportunities by watching those Pay Per Views. You don't deserve this spot, Daniel... I should be the one in your spot. I don't need some terrible suit, I don't need to surround myself with quite frankly... less talented individuals just to stand out. These fans play a huge part in the state of this company, but Daniel it's the likes of you that drove this show into the ground.

A smirk appears on the face of the returning Sami Zayn as he lowers his microphone. Inside the ring, Bryan hasn't moved a single step, remaining in the center of the ring with his lowered microphone as he just witnessed the dramatic spectrum shift from fan favorite to guns blazing in three easy steps. In a surprising twist, compact pockets of “Daniel Bryan” chants are able to subtly pierce the wave of boos directed at one Sami Zayn, clearly wanting revenge for Zayn's immediate one eighty and if they have to support the former World Heavyweight Champion, then so be it. They haven't seen one of their own turn on them that quickly since... well, since Bryan himself.

Daniel Bryan
Let me guess, did Kevin Owens send you out here because he's too afraid to stand face to face with Daniel Bryan? Some things never change, do they? For someone that claims they've watched the show, you seem to be a bit behind on the times. You called me the “American Dragon,” and it's fine if you want to call me that, it's your funeral after all but I killed that part of myself after I became the World Heavyweight Championship, a reign that hasn't been as dominant since Jon Moxley's time with the gold soon followed. I was virtually untouchable to the point that it took XWL's new Owner himself to pry it from my hands when he decided to unjustifiably strip The Enterprise of their Championships.

Daniel Bryan
I know math isn't your strong suit, being from Canada and all, but three is still greater than one and the next time you decide to have The Enterprise's name leave your mouth, it will be the last time you speak. For the sake of argument, let's say Chris is in fact “lesser” than I am, let's say that there's a hierarchy within The Enterprise, let's say that Chris was at the very bottom, what does that say about you? While you two and your on again, off again “friend” and my victim tonight in Kevin Owens were united under The Alpha Club, what exactly did YOU accomplish? Besides riding their coattails, of course? Because the only memorable thing you did was be suspended above this ring in a shark cage as your “allies” lost the XWL Tag Team Championships.

Daniel Bryan
As for being overlooked, you're really trying to use that excuse? I know your reign as World Heavyweight Champion was uneventful at best and forgettable at worst, so much so that even you forgot about it, but trying to pass that as being overlooked? That's just unfortunate, much like your time in this company.

[Sami Zayn]
Oh Daniel, That's where we are very different... No Kevin Owens didn't send me, because unlike you I am my own man. I don't need people around me telling me what to do, helping me get things do.. I'm here on my own, for myself. Yes I've put myself in your situation, I've had those people around and where did that get me? Where did pandering to these idiots get me? All that ever did is kill my love for this business. I'm not here for anyone else, this time...It's about me. My time as World Champion was uneventful? Maybe that's because I actually earned that championship, I had to work to get and keep that championship.... It didn't just magically fall on my lap like it did for you.

[Sami Zayn]
But that's okay...because this isn't about championships,Daniel. I came out here to prove my point, I came out here to show the idiots running this show exactly what they're missing...and since you're a recent "champion" it appears the bar is set there, So what a better time to come back? When the bar is lower than it has ever been? We can all talk Daniel, I mean you've proved that constantly for the past few months. So how about this...Next week we step in this ring...You can get the pleasure of facing Canada's Hero in his return match!

[Sami Zayn]
So if you can take off your terrible suit, leave your sidekicks backstage...We can once again step in this ring and go one on one...I'll show you just how low the bar is set, I'll show you that everything you've had over the last few months have just been handed to you..I'm going to walk into this ring, after months away and quite easily beat a former World Champion...THAT is what this company has become. See you next week..Daniel.

Sami drops the mic at the feet of Daniel Bryan, before looking into the eyes of Bryan and smirking. Bryan just stares back at Zayn, with a slight nod clearly to agree to meet Sami Zayn next week. Zayn exits the ring, as XWl Octane continues

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] F36gOrm [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] MzoTJLp

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 4:28 pm

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] T81gXdw [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] MJH5p4J

"While High Octane is sure to shake the foundation of the road to Final Stand as we think we know it...I handle tonight's card with care for those that are not immediately promised a spot on the showcase of the immortals. Becky Lynch has arrived on the scene, and she's out for an 'Armageddon'. She wants to take charge of her career, and this division and break down the barriers that previously have held her back from reaching that next level. Now let's look at Sarah Logan, a month ago she was known solely as "Ruby Riott's best friend." Not an insulting distinction, but it didn't really speak to WHO she herself was. She's shown in the last month that she is tough, she is focused, and when you put her against someone? You're going to have a showcase of sheer brutality. What does her future hold at Final Stand? Maybe tonight's match will allow her to plant a seed that sprouts into planting herself at the grandest stage of them all. When you pair the two of them that's two Superstars with no direction with a whole lot of potential to be something more. So ladies, tonight consider this your opportunity to prove why you belong at the show of shows by tearing the house down on THIS show."

Last edited by P.R Son on Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 4:30 pm

Robert Roode's "GLORIOUS" theme sounds throughout the arena, and despite being a Canadian born Superstar he isn't met by a loud "pop!" of excitement...he's met by the roaring beginnings of a pretty serious "boo." After all, he's the one that damaged his relationship with the fans perhaps beyond any future repair and the feeling seems to be all too mutual from the population of Canada. With all the lights down low, one singular spotlight shines down at the top of the stage which illuminates Roode's silhouette as he proudly stands ready for the massive battle ahead of him.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Normal_a-0062

While he's cool calm and collected...or so it appears...the upcoming clash is nothing to take lightly given the huge stakes at hand. He may be The Intercontinental Champion after an impressive showing at Aftershock...but his duties as Champion could be just one week away from ending if he doesn't win this next match. A match where he faces The World Heavyweight Champion Keith Lee and the loser...as the contract both of them signed last week will have to defend their right to still call themselves a Champion next week.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Normal_a-0120

As the song ramps up, and the lights return to normal lighting up the stage in a blue hue The Intercontinental Champion spins around, showboating a bit as if to put across that he is in fact NOT worried heading into this Champion versus Champion match unlike any other in XWL history. But he's facing a man that to this date, is the only blemish on his otherwise "GLORIOUS" record. The man that ended his unbeaten streak, the man that had to defeat him to earn another shot at The World Heavyweight Championship...and the man that with that opportunity would BECOME The NEW World Champion at the expense of Roode's fellow Enterprise member. After spinning around he grabs both ends of his robe thrusting it open to reveal his golden beauty around his waist for all to marvel at.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Normal_a-0142

And while it may shine in the lights right now, if he's not careful then after this coming contest he could be left staring up at the lights with his future as Intercontinental Champion looking very bleak. But we can't discount what he's done thus far, and while yes he is facing someone he hasn't beaten, someone that is the ONLY Superstar to defeat him since becoming a new man...that record speaks to his current state as a top Superstar as well. One loss in 6 months? That's a near perfect run and the fact that after that loss to Keith Lee many months ago he didn't let it stunt his success and lead to many more losses is a testament to his will and skill. After showing off his cherished possession he releases the ends of his robe and proceeds to strut down the ramp, ignoring the jeers and fans shouting "YOU SUCK!" at him in his journey to the ring. But given he is a very proud Champion, a now THREE TIME Intercontinental Champion...as he reaches the bottom of the ramp he closes his eyes and opens his robe once more to allow the world to feast their eyes on not only him, but what is around his waist.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Normal_a-0164

He's relishing in this moment, he's not letting the stress or the unknown shake his confidence. After all, Keith Lee originally lost to Daniel Bryan...and in a rematch, he avenged that loss and became Champion. Robert Roode naturally believes that history will fall in his favor in a delicious twist of fate...where in a rematch he avenges his loss and ultimately sets Keith Lee up to have to defend the title that, in a way...he's responsible for him having right now. It's an interesting outlook to have as he stated last week during their Contract Signing but given that Keith Lee himself overwrote a loss and turned it into a victory the second time around...one might say he is going to do everything within his "LIMITLESS" ability to ensure that history INDEED repeats itself tonight and he defeats Robert Roode. He knows where The Intercontinental Champion's head is because that is where his head was heading into Aftershock...so as Roode stands there almost statuesque we can't help but wonder what factor will ultimately win out in this clash of Champions? His eyes soon reopen and he takes in a deep breath before exhaling as he heads toward the steps. Both hands grab the ring post stretching for a moment before he struts onto the side of the apron and turns toward the far from "welcoming" crowd and takes yet another opportunity to rub his Champion status in their faces as he leans back against the ropes showing off his Intercontinental Championship to the masses.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Normal_a-0200

He slaps the base of it a few times then shouts "READ IT AND WEEP LOSERS, THIS ISN'T LEAVING MY WAIST FOR A LONG TIME! I'M GOING TO BEAT THAT BIG FAT LOSER AND TAKE A WELL DESERVED VACATION NEXT WEEK!" His taunting only makes the boos grow that much louder before he scoffs at their reaction and turns back toward the ropes dusting the bottom of his boots off and stepping into the ring where the lights as if perfectly timed dim down low and another single spotlight shines down the center of the ring as he stands proudly in it and throws his arms out YET AGAIN showing off his cherished title, as if we didn't already know by now that he's proud of it by the other dozen stops he took on his way to the ring.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Normal_a-0264

As obnoxious as his display is, that is again the purpose of this newfound vision for a Champion versus Champion match, right? To make each Championship matter as much as any other, to instill a lost pride that some Champions seemed to be incapable of finding within them. Sure he's overdoing this, but there is no question that he loves his title, that he is prepared to fight for it's honor and everything it represents. He isn't strutting his stuff just to fall short tonight, he's pea-cocking to the best of his ability to send a message to his opponent that if he thinks there's going to be a repeat of their last encounter? He's in for a very "ROODE" awakening. He's not going to make it easy, he's not going to allow his shoulders to remain on the mat in which he stands for a count of three. Robert Roode is here for a fight, and he's here to announce himself as the winner before the bell has even rung.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Normal_a-0299

The lights come back on, and despite that being his signal to "wrap it up" he doesn't move an inch. He just remains there, both hands pulling back each side of his robe continuing to showcase what is his, and what he believes will be the superior title by the end of this match. But after a couple more moments pass he finally lowers his arms and allows his robe to fall down to the mat, the referee scooping it up to get it out of the way. And as he grabs at his arm, we see something that again puts across his pride quite strongly. Wrapped around his elbow and lower arm is literally a sleeve with The Intercontinental Championship design all the way around it. It's not just one small logo, no it is literally as if the title he will have sitting at the time keeper's area during this contest is wrapped around his arm as a reminder of what he is fighting for in this upcoming clash, and it will ensure that not a single second will go by that anyone can forget what "team" he is on.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
We apologize if the silence was too much for those of you at home but with a moment like what is about to take place...sometimes those moments need to speak for themselves and nothing we could say as Robert Roode made his way to the ring could come close to putting across his current state of mind heading into this Champion versus Champion match than by watching it completely uninterrupted.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
This is unprecedented and I for one cannot even begin to describe how it feels to sit here knowing we're going to see an absolute WAR take place in a matter of minutes.

[[Corey Graves]]
Beth, your husband came up with this concept and just listening to Robert and Keith last week was a huge sign of what we can expect tonight.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
There couldn't be two better Champions to be the first in this new experiment if you will. While they just became Champions a mere two weeks ago...they have been fighting for what is theirs for far longer than that. There is no question that Robert Roode is a prideful Intercontinental Champion. It may be obnoxious to some of you, it may be over the top...but it shows he cares...and a Champion that cares? Is exactly who should be competing in a match like this. This isn't like previous clashes between Champions. This isn't "filler" this isn't just to give the illusion of a big fight feel. No, THIS is a big fight feel because the loser? Might not be calling themselves a Champion by the end of next week's show.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
As we await the arrival of our World Heavyweight Champion Keith Lee...what do we expect to happen in this evening's Main-Event?

[[Corey Graves]]
I think correct me if I'm wrong Beth but the beauty of this is that we have absolutely no freaking idea what to expect.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Exactly, with the guidelines put into place, with the very real contracts signed last week stipulating that there is no "easy" way out of this? We are about to sail through uncharted waters boys. Neither of them want to defend next week at High Octane...especially after having to go through a match like what is going to happen. This is do or potentially have their reigns die by the hands of someone looking to kick them while they are down next week. For both Robert Roode and Keith Lee? They're setting the tone for matches just like this going forward and when it comes to whether history will repeat itself or whether a loss will be avenged...ultimately the only thing that will determine how this match goes is the heart of each Champion and how determined that heart is.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
It feels as if this is a title match if I'm being truthful.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
That's kind of the point, Mauro. A Champion should put their best foot forward every night regardless of if their title is at stake or not. This new idea forces them to truly get into that mindset. Because while they will not lose their title tonight...next week is an entirely different story. And while yes next week's match is where they have their reigns at stake...my husband isn't going to take it easy on The Champion that loses. They have to prove they deserve their titles, and if you lose? There is no cake walk awaiting them, it is a brutal challenge against whatever he deems fitting. This is a warning to all future Champions in the position that Keith and Robert will be in just a matter of minutes...you need to take these matches VERY seriously or else all of your hard work could go away within the blink of an eye.

Beth gets her final word in and the crowd erupts from the theme of the World Heavyweight Champion coming through the speakers and into their ears, filling them up with joy and they are paying no mind to the fact that Roode is in the ring warming up. Keith busts out through the curtains with the championship in his one hand hanging down with the strap as he walks to the center of the stage in his track jacket.

The title shines off the light change that looks like a surge of lightning and then Keith Lee punches downward, hyped up for what’s to come, having the time of his life and proud to be the champion, our champion. Keith keeps himself composed once he reaches the end of the ramp. His eyes are scanning the capacity crowd all the way to the rafters and into the nosebleeds. He knows what's about to come next and what he has to do to prove to the world he's not some fluke, not some one hit wonder, one trick pony.

He looks to the left and then to the right and nods, now looking at Roode for the first time since emerging from the back, Lee looks down to his gold.. Raises it and then raises himself up onto the apron. He turns his back to Roode and keeps it raised, closing his eyes.. Basking in this moment.

Keith ducks under the top rope and in through the second, pumping his fist up once more he goes to the center of the ring, lifting it and then turns it into a thumb, posing for his adoring faithful. Roode not impressed, tells the referee to keep him back and then he hears the crowd behind him the entire time. This lights up Keith with a smirk and then returns to his corner as the theme fades out. Roode slicking the ropes with his hand, waits for Keith to take off his jacket and he does so instantly.

[[Corey Graves]]
That’s what it’s all about everyone, the atmosphere, the adulation and the intensity surrounding these two. The energy is palpable and it’s giving me the big fight feel. They each have all the tools to boot and it’ll take that one mistake to change the outcome of the match, just one.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
These two superstars spoke their truth last week during the signing, putting their entire being into this contest and it’s about who is the better champion when they clash in mere moments. Mistakes won’t happen, it’s about capitalizing on opportunity

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Mistakes, Opportunity and Endurance all a factor, no disrespect to my broadcast colleagues but it’s more so about putting the othe down for the three and what it will take to do so. Not to forget the confidence in both of them, I don’t think i’ve seen Roode blink since Keith has come into his view. This will be one for the ages, I don’t doubt for a single second. There is a point to be proven by both champions, they think they have what it takes to take each other to the limit and beyond, we shall see.

Robert and Keith step from their corners right away with their titles in firm grip and they have a staredown just like the end of the contract signing before the referee pulls them apart to their respective corners once more. Keith turns his game face on and folds the belt gently, placing it in the hands of a stagehand. Roode does the same with his belt, pointing at it that this is the more superior championship as the bell rings to start the match.

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[ Champion vs Champion ]]]
[[[ Loser Must Defend Their Championship Next Week ]]]

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] E9jpRje [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] TZX36lP

"This is what we've all been waiting for, the reimagined vision for what a Champion VERSUS Champion Match is? It has officially taken form in tonight's Main-Event based upon last week's contract signing between The Intercontinental Champion and The World Heavyweight Champion? We're not going to want to miss a single second of what awaits us when these two finally clash inside that ring. Stakes like never before are on the line, because while their Championships aren't at risk TONIGHT...a loss will immediately land them in a mandatory title defense next week at High Octane! I could not be prouder of what has taken shape here and with the history involved, with all of the animosity, with all of the pride oozing out of both? I literally cannot wait to sit my ass in front of that monitor and watch the magic that unfolds when The LIMITLESS Keith Lee faces The GLORIOUS Robert Roode. Which Champion will reign supreme, and which Champion might be losing their title at High Octane?"

SPOILERS AHEAD

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

The bell rings for one of the most hard fought matches of the century, Roode and Keith are absolutely spent of all their energy, sweat was flying and so were fists. Roode breathing heavy looking up at the lights, starts to come to and Lee slowly sits back up, wiping his brow and then regains his energy enough to get back up to his feet wincing. Keith off pure adrenaline stumbles to the turnbuckle and then immediately bounces out, looking down at Roode who starts to roll to the other side of the ring. Lee’s eyes tell that he respects him more for what they went through tonight. Lee looks at the referee next and the referee raises his hand for a split second, the crowd meets him with a roar and he puffs out his chest with his thumb pointing to him.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
The actuality is now that all is said and done, The Intercontinental Championship is up for the taking, up for grabs next week at High..Octane! Keith Lee didn’t quite dominate Roode but he came out the victor and that’s the glory we all should bask in, despite the harsh words coming from his opposition.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Keith set in stone that he’s here to stay, and he won’t budge or shake from any egocentric remarks. First Daniel Bryan, then Moxley and now the final member of The Enterprise, Robert Roode ticked off his list in singles competition. Hat Trick anyone? Fluke no more, anyone?

[[Corey Graves]]
Very funny Beth, don’t ignore the tenacity of Robert Roode, he’s a champion for a reason and he kicked out of a Spirit Bomb, one of the most devastating finishers in the galaxy.. the same one he noted that he wasn’t going to let be the difference maker. Big Bang Catastrophe was what sealed the deal but Roode gave it everything in the tank, and showed the world why he’s one of the best athletes in the entire world, bar none.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Lee showing that he’s the best wrestler on not only a small scale as our planet but the entire solar system, sounding off a Big Bang that shocked everyone from here to Mars. A champion’s honor as Keith embraces the XWL Universe.

The referee goes to get the belt for Keith as Keith falls out the second rope, already starting to walk out to meet a few fans at ringside, he’s given the belt as he’s greeting them and he raises it with them. He throws the championship over his shoulder and takes a few deep breaths, nodding his head at Roode once more and stands outside by the fans as the dominant champion, of the world, not having to defend at High Octane but not without having the fight of his life to secure that fact. Keith’s theme plays through to one part and he tilts his head back and puts out both of his arms, creating a symphony display to the lyric “BASK IN HIS GLORY!” Both fans and him can be heard doing it combined and he then smirks at the ring.  

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] PUSM5JA

Visibly frustrated as he sits against the bottom of the turnbuckle, Robert Roode hoped that tonight would end with Keith Lee looking up at the lights with a Championship title defense in his future next week. However that fate has now befallen him, he's the one that after competing for an hour and forty two minutes in a match where both he and Keith left it all in the ring...now has to somehow lick his wounds and be prepared to do it all over again next week when he defends his Intercontinental Championship. But the question is, who will be his challenger in that match? Robert Roode has certainly made a lot of enemies given his arrogance state of existence but there's also opportunity hungry Superstars that would love to kick him while he is down and take his Intercontinental Championship next week at High Octane.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Roode clearly disappointed, feeling as if he let his title down.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
With all of his pre-match bravado he's certainly not in the position he expected to be heading into tonight.

[[Corey Graves]]
But it's not how you fail it's how you pick yourself back up and Robert Roode isn't one to throw in the towel just because things didn't go his way. The past 6 months of his career has been proof of that.

Still in his disappointed state, Roode pulls himself up from his seated position, using the middle ropes to transition into a kneeling position then into a standing one moments later before he's handed his Intercontinental Championship by the referee. Roode looks at it for many moments, reminiscing about his journey to the Championship, from winning it the first time to being peer pressured by his “fans” and ultimately losing it, to regaining it two years at the very same event he lost it, to being stripped from it by Edge to defeating the returning Kane to regain it, again. The journey has been a roller coaster to say the least and his loss here tonight has once again put it at risk. As the obvious question of who will face him for the Championship lingers in the minds of the live audience in attendance and those in the locker room, Roode mouths “I'm sorry” to his Intercontinental Championship, apologizing for the unneeded stress it has had to endure since he lost it originally. Roode begins to slowly close the distance between himself and the set of ring ropes closest to the entrance ramp, finally making it to them, but the second he does...

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Tenor

The arena is plunged into a sea of darkness as screams of both fear and excitement fill the air, may we have found Roode's challenger for High Octane? The jarring images play for a second time, causing the lights in the arena to return to their former glory as the live audience in attendance erupts into a roar of cheers as the returning “Machine Gun” stands in the center of the ring, his arm extended towards an unaware Robert Roode while his hand is in the shape of a gun, taking aim at the Intercontinental Champion and the Championship he was robbed of by The Enterprise.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
THAT'S CHRIS SABIN!

[[Corey Graves]]
What the hell is he doing here?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
We haven't seen him since he walked out after hearing the news of Edge rendering the Tag-Team division inactive but not too long before that decision Chris Sabin lost his Intercontinental Championship to Robert Roode in very controversial fashion...looks like he's here to tonight back on Octane to avenge a loss of his own.

Roode finally has the wherewithal to turn around and not only stand face to face with a ghost of his past but lock eyes with the former Intercontinental Champion himself in the returning Chris Sabin. The former “Stupid Idiot” from “Trash City” and one half of the the longest reigning XWL Tag Team Champions immediately pulls the “trigger,” firing his shot and staking his claim to the Intercontinental Championship before he charges forward, catching Roode off guard with not only his sheer speed but also a Yakuza Kick to the face that nearly sends him toppling outside the ring over the top rope. Sabin is able to prevent this from happening by taking a hold of his arm while his own leg is hanging over the rope and pull both himself and his target back to the center of the ring. Sabin wastes very little time pulling a dazed Robert Roode onto his shoulders, a cheer emanating from the crowd as they know what's in Roode's immediate future.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
The Longest Reigning CHAMPION in XWL history Chris Sabin making VERY short work of the startled Intercontinental Champion.

[[Corey Graves]]
He just went through a match longer than some movies IT'S EASY TO MAKE QUICK WORK WHEN YOU'RE ATTACKING WOUNDED PREY!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I think what he's saying is that Chris Sabin is focused on delivering a message and I think that message is as clear as it gets...he wants his rematch NEXT WEEK!

Sabin quickly and easily wraps Roode's legs around one another and rotates his upper body ninety degrees to the right before swinging it in the opposite direction as if he were a top and uses the momentum to send the Intercontinental Champion off his shoulders and crashing into the canvas below, his “Cradle” being adequately “Shocked.”With the Champion being dealt with, Sabin turns his attention towards the nearby Intercontinental Championship, lifting it off the canvas by its strap and taking a good look at it, clearly having been far too long since he's had the Championship in his possession. A grin forms on his face before he lifts the Intercontinental Championship high above his head.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Robert Roode as the loser of The Champion versus Champion Match MUST defend his Intercontinental Championship next week at High Octane and Chris Sabin staking his claim with that move right there.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Is that the match next week then? Chris Sabin facing Robert Roode?

[[Corey Graves]]
Whoa whoa whoa HE JUST CAME BACK...surely there's far more deserving challengers, right? He needs to get in line, right Beth?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I mean, it's hard to ignore a big return like this...I don't know what my husband might have in mind but I for one am sold. Let's not forget Roode stole that Championship thanks to interference from The Enterprise...I'd say Sabin is owed another chance to reclaim what he wouldn't have lost had someone else not gotten involved.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Giphy

The lights go out for a second time as Chris Sabin stands holding the Intercontinental Championship. When they come back on, however, an entirely different personal hell stands in the ring, as The Fiend is standing behind Sabin! A horror movie-esque image in front of the very eyes of the XWL Universe as Sabin turns around. When he does, The Fiend grabs him, planting him into the canvas with Sister Abigail! The Intercontinental Championship now lays between the currently laid out champion Robert Roode and his apparent next challenger in Chris Sabin before The Fiend wordlessly points towards the Intercontinental Championship.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
THE FIEND JUST DRILLED CHRIS SABIN INTO THE CANVAS...and look, Beth...he's eyeing The Intercontinental Championship as well!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I don't think The Fiend took kindly to how Chris Sabin chose to make his arrival back onto the scene and he just made him pay for it...but now he's pointing at Roode's Championship that MUST be defended next week...the plot is really thickening up in the closing moments of tonight's show.

[[Corey Graves]]
Okay come on, Robert Roode already had to fight some maniac that was escorted out in chains you can't seriously entertain the idea of him having to face whatever the hell The Fiend is?! He absolutely destroyed Kane last week!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Perhaps if I may speculate, he did so as a message to Roode that he could show him how it was "really" done.

Before rolling out of the ring, The Fiend happens to lock eyes with the World Heavyweight Champion Keith Lee. Even the Limitless one is in awe at the change in the atmosphere that came with The Fiend's arrival. Locking eyes with the vicious monster and supposed "protector" of Bray Wyatt's Firefly Funhouse, Lee clutches his World Heavyweight Championship just a little bit closer before the lights go out yet again. As they come back on, Bray Wyatt stands on the outside of the ring, giggling like a giddy child as he surveys the scene while Sabin and Robert Roode each slowly begin to stir. Keith Lee, meanwhile simply makes his way further up the ramp, the victorious World Heavyweight Champion shaking his head like he just saw a strange vision.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Now Bray Wyatt is out here, I'm really not sure what to make of all of this...

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I'm sure you don't envy your husband right now.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Not at all, Bray Wyatt...Chris Sabin...both seem to have shot their shots tonight...but who gets the match with Robert Roode?

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Or if not them, then WHO?

After an already chaotic night, and especially chaotic final segment of tonight's show before next week's massive debut of "High Octane" the building just about explodes as the General Manager's theme sounds signaling that we're about to get the answer to our sudden state of confusion. Sabin has since rolled out of the ring, looking at Bray Wyatt from across the other side of him, while Robert Roode is trying to catch his bearings after everything that's transpired since his loss to Keith Lee. Soon Edge steps out, mic in hand and a satisfied smile on his face after the highly successful Main-Event this evening.

[[Edge]]
First of all, WOW...when myself and my team first envisioned this new outlook on Champions competing against one another...I could never have imagined seeing a match like what we just saw tonight. Keith Lee, Robert Roode...you not only set a very high bar you damn near sent that bastard skyrocketing into the air!

The arena while not fans of Roode, do agree with Edge's sentiments letting out a roaring applause in agreement as he pauses holding for their reaction to simmer down.

[[Edge]]
But as agreed in the contract you signed last week, Robert...the time to suffer the consequences for being the...I hate to use the word but, that is what all of this was about so...for being the INFERIOR...Champion.

He gave his praise but that last remark cut deep as Roode furiously clenches his fist, already upset with his loss but now to have it again thrown in his face.

[[Edge]]
We don't put up with second rate Champions anymore, and even after an incredible performance like that...you still lost. You had one job, to prove The Intercontinental Championship was the TOP prize because YOU made it such. But instead, you fell to the natural pecking order that deems The World Heavyweight Championship as THE title. Never before has an Intercontinental Champion had the opportunity to dispute that, to prove they were better...and you had that chance tonight, you had a moment to really set yourself apart from past holders of that title....but you blew it. You DIDN'T prove you were better, you proved that...maybe there's a reason The Intercontinental Championship always seem to slip out of your hands even if you claim to never "lose" it...it certainly seems to choose other waists to cling to instead of yours. I talk to you right now not to belittle you...but to piss you off.

Judging by Robert's reaction, his squinting eyes, his grinding teeth, and his heavy breathing...we'd say mission accomplished Edge.

[[Edge]]
Because you SHOULD be pissed! You failed, you didn't win and now...YOU may have just proved even after that amazing match...that you don't deserve to be Intercontinental Champion. I don't know, the verdict isn't back yet...but with this loss and everything it represents? There's a strong case against you carrying that Championship anymore. And if you hope to turn the jury around and prove otherwise? You need to be pissed off, you need to be balling your fists up like you are right now, and you need to be envisioning yourself punching me in the face like you are right now. I want EVERY Champion at their best, and if it takes pissing you off to achieve that? Then I will do what is necessary. Now let's talk about next week, the very first edition of High Octane...where YOU as the LOSER...of this match? You now are mandated to defend that Intercontinental Championship against whoever, and however I see fit.

He looks down the ramp at the two Men that seem to have thrown their names into that potential conversation.

[[Edge]]
The way I see it...tonight had a lot of buildup, it wasn't your first time facing Keith Lee...and like you lost then....you yet again lost tonight. So when you really think about it...you need to prove yourself TWICE as much!

Robert's frustration barrels out as his fists loosen and his eyes widen...concerned by his choice of words.

[[Edge]]
One opponent? Isn't enough. If you truly deserve to be Intercontinental Champion...if you TRULY are to "avenge" letting your cherished prize down tonight? You need to do something pretty massive...and a regular one on one match? No, that just won't cut it...that's too easy...and as promised High Octane for Champions? Especially The Champion that LOSES to another Champion? This isn't setup to stroke your ego and throw a softball at you. No no no...this is to push you beyond your capabilities when you are at your absolute WORST. So next week at High Octane? You will defend The Intercontinental Championship against...Bray Wyatt.....AND.....Chris Sabin!

Once more the roof comes completely unglued from the building as the fans are BEYOND pleased with that announcement...the same however cannot be said for The Champion that's now not only defending his title next week but now will do so in a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH!

[[Edge]]
It's simple, if you deserve to still be Intercontinental Champion after FAILING tonight? You'll let this loss, and this moment of frustration right now motivate you to defeat two Men right there that are looking to pick apart what is left of you, and be The Champion you couldn't be tonight. Let this again be a reminder to EVERY Champion that will one day be where Robert Roode is right now...if you fail? You will be punished SEVERELY for it...and that punishment comes in many forms....you let your title down? You must reprove yourself all over again and it's nothing personal...it's just business. Every single Superstar, especially every single CHAMPION should strive to be the best...and if you are proven to not fall in that category? You'll have an opportunity earn that distinction again. So Robert, good luck next week...don't let your title down, AGAIN or it'll be the last time.

After dropping the "bomb" Edge turns and heads back through the curtain as the camera's sole focus shifts to Robert Roode...and the look on his face says it all.

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] 2zh4btE

With his hands on his head, he falls to both knees looking as if he just lost his title...because after Edge's announcement, he very well may have. He's no stranger to being "victorious" against multiple opponents but after a night like what he just went through...after The General Manager just tore him to shreds...and after finding out next week he's not facing one challenger but TWO? He's unable to hide the dread that is on his face, the absolute feeling of defeat that is overwhelming him right now.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Mama mia...talk about a tough challenge ahead for The Intercontinental Champion.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
We warned everyone, this isn't an act we are serious. Champions need to be to a higher standard and at High Octane next week Robert Roode will indeed be held to that standard.

[[Corey Graves]]
This is ridiculous, it's bad enough he has to defend his title next week but now because Keith's beaten him twice, that means he has to prove himself twice as much? THAT WASN'T IN THE AGREEMENT!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
But it was, it said at  my husbands discretion that means nothing was off of the table including the number of challengers. Maybe everyone assumed that it would be one on one matches, but as everyone just saw right there? The consequence for losing against another Champion is truly unexpected and that is the entire intent behind this new implemented change.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
It's meant to put Champions under a pressure that they either succumb to or overcome.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Exactly, while Robert Roode may look as if he's hopeless...that isn't what we want. Was my husband harsh? Yes, but that is what it takes to have the best sometimes. He's not going to be coddled and uplifted after losing tonight. But rest assured this isn't setup to be his downfall, it's meant to provide just the right level of difficulty to undo the embarrassment and disappointment that tonight brought.

[[Corey Graves]]
But Beth, it's TWO challengers...

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Didn't he defeat two Men to ultimately enter himself into The Intercontinental Championship picture to begin with? He's done it before, he just has to do it again.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Adam wouldn't put something in front of him that he didn't believe he couldn't overcome. Will it be easy? Not in any way shape or form...but is it possible? Absolutely. If Robert Roode is every bit The Champion he touts that he is? He can find a way to survive next week against Bray Wyatt and Chris Sabin.

[[Corey Graves]]
But if he doesn't...

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
If he doesn't then it's quite simple...he doesn't deserve that title anymore. The same sentiment will be said when other Champions find themselves in this predicament. Either step up or step aside for someone else to take your spot. For Roode? That someone could be Chris Sabin, the man he wrongfully took that title from back at The Slammy Awards...

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Or Bray Wyatt...a former Intercontinental Champion that has been to hell and back for that title before and with his new pal "The Fiend" he is more dangerous than ever...

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Can Robert Roode reprove that he deserves to call himself The Intercontinental Champion? Or will a NEW Champion be crowned next week at High Octane? From myself, Corey, and Beth we thank you for tuning into tonight's show and we extend a very adamant invitation for you to tune in again next week for the first edition of HIGH Octane! Good night Ladies and Gentlemen, and to our defending Champions Sasha Banks and Robert Roode next week? Good luck!

Roode's hands have dropped from his head and landed onto The Intercontinental Championship that lays on the mat. Both palms press against the base of the title, his fingers slightly scrunched in as he continues to sit on his knees. This Championship has been the driving force for his career from the moment he lost it in a lapse judgment title defense to his quest to bring that title BACK around his waist two years later...to having it stripped from him and overcoming a mysterious threat to once again bring the title back home AGAIN. It's clear how much it means to him, and that is why as he sits almost frozen, staring at the title as if nobody else is in the room with him...you see the feeling of doubt, and determination dueling within him. Next week is not impossible, even if it may as such he KNOWS he can fend off his hungry challengers and prove he IS deserving of The Intercontinental Championship. But with confidence, is also an underlying doubt...and that doubt is causing him to worry about whether or not he CAN leave High Octane STILL Intercontinental Champion. Sure he believes he can do anything, but with a rough bitter taste of defeat in his mouth right now? Even that belief in himself is struggling to overcome the concern that he's just not in any condition to face the challenge ahead. One opponent, maybe...but TWO? A defeated both physically and mentally Robert Roode is the last image we see before tonight's broadcast officially comes to a close.

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[XWL Octane: 3/18/2020 - 3/25/2020]]]
Page 1 of 1