Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]

Go down 
+4
Oreo
Austin
Plus
P.R Son
8 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Empty
PostSubject: [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 5:00 pm

LIVE FROM: Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

ARENA FOR MATCHES:  LA HALL

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] I8cP4vX[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] CFUQtVt

Notes From The General Manager's Office:

"While tonight is mainly about furthering the excitement and anticipation for Final Stand next week...I don't want to forget about the talent currently not scheduled to be there. Because every match is a new opportunity to make something of yourself. Shinsuke returned last week hoping to paint the canvas with a victory...but Kevin Owens proved to have far too much fight than he could handle. While John Morrison? Got out flipped by Ricochet and continued his run of losses. So I wanted to put this match together as a platform for one of them to get back on the right track."

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Xt44zhG [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] H4S4rcN

"Last week Charlotte Flair accepted Shayna Baszler's Open Challenge and picked up a victory rebounding from her loss in her return the week before. She defeated the returning Queen Of Spades and in her words showed her who the actual 'Queen' around here is. But rather than basking in the spotlight of her victory, she was ambushed suddenly by Mia Yim. Before she could even get to her feet and have her hand raised Mia came out of nowhere and simply put beat the hell out of her. Mia's struggled to rebound from her lengthy absence, but last week showed she's sick of playing 'games' and with a victory over Maryse...and then enough in the tank to leave a Queen at her feet? It's safe to say she's certainly not playing. Charlotte after the fact was heard asking 'Who the hell was that?!' well tonight they'll be able to formally introduce themselves to each other."

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] 2JgjfTz[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] JHOmZWU

"Page has had a crazy journey thus far in his very short career since winning The Superstar Hunt. Dealing with PAC who tried to sacrifice his wants and needs for his own? Having your matches interfered in, being attacked...including having your mentor the reason you even got the opportunity to be signed here be put in the hospital last week? That's more than some go through in a year let alone not even two months. So I think he needs a night where he can let off some steam so he doesn't actually try to kill PAC next week. So who better than everyone's very pain in the ass, The Miz? The Most Must See Superstar In XWL History has a very rich history in being all about himself, in shoving someone's face into the dirt if opportunity came knocking and while not quite 'bastard' level he's been known to in his darkest moments go a bit too far. Sounds to me like the perfect pairing for Adam Page to warm up before his first appearance at the showcase of the immortals next week. "

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] 4uRUVC5[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Zd2yCc2

"Last week Ricochet and Ilja picked up two really big wins, Ilja defeating a former World Heavyweight Champion in Daniel Bryan with what may be the sickest headbutt I've ever seen in all my years in this business. While Ricochet overcame one of the most successful Intercontinental Champions in XWL History, John Morrison. When they met in Triple Threat Action with PAC two weeks ago Ricochet managed to pick up an impressive victory by pinning The 'Bastard' but tonight if either of them hopes to continue their rising success they'll have to do what no one has been able to do to either of them...and that's beat one another one on one in that ring."

[ What Awaits Robert Roode At Final Stand XII?]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] E9jpRje

"At High Octane Robert Roode had one hell of an impressive title defense, and some...himself included felt like putting him in a Triple Threat Match was too harsh and that I was setting him up for failure. Which couldn't have be further from the truth I was simply trying to light a fire under his ass. And I'd say mission accomplished...but because of that victory I've decided to give him the power this time. At Final Stand every Championship is defended because it is the grandest stage of them all...you don't just have a Champion sit on the sidelines so I'm allowing our Intercontinental Champion to make that decision himself. Tonight Robert Roode decides WHO challenges him for his title next week at Final Stand. Who will he choose? Let's all tune in to find out."

[ Triple Threat Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Fu8jf95[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] LzHomBS[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] 9n8LUhY

"These three Women have been advocating for their shot at The North American Championship and as I announced last week they will indeed get that opportunity at Final Stand when they meet The Co-North American Champions in 'Lethal Lottery.' But given the gauntlet like aspects of this match...the question is, what order do they enter that match? Well like with any question in the world of professional wrestling...the answer is always found in that ring. So tonight it won't be myself choosing their order...it won't be some random drawing...no, this lottery is won solely by their skill and WILL. The winner will earn the last entrant into The North American Title Match while the Superstar that is pinned will unfortunately be the first to enter with one of The Champions. Who will scratch and claw their way into the winning ticket?  "

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] TqEbSwN[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] NMEAim1

"Jon Moxley finds himself face to face with a man that was once like a brother to him in The Shield, Seth Rollins at Final Stand in a Chain Strap Match. While Seth's been away recovering from Jon's last attack I personally spoke to him earlier today and he will INDEED be here next week to face Moxley in the match he challenged him to. So with that, how do I allow Jon the opportunity to ready himself for that fight? He wasn't too pleased being left off last week's show so I'm making it up to him. How do you prepare to face one former brother of yours? By meeting the other for the first time in years. Roman Reigns returned last week with a great performance against The World Champion but after the match he called out Goldberg and that said he was "next." As we await a response from The Icon himself...I overheard Moxley near the end of last week's show mocked the in his words 'most overrated Superstar' the very Superstar Roman challenged, and asked himself 'who's next' the way this match being booked almost wrote itself means it would have been a crime to book anything else."  

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] MzoTJLp[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] LWG30aX

"While The World Heavyweight Championship is very much spoken for next week, the conversation AFTER that night is wide open. So why not pit two Superstars that can't stop talking about The World title against one another? Two Superstars that could be described easily as 'bastards' hell one even wears that name proudly. When it comes to The XWL Universe? These are bad dudes, they're out for themselves, and what THEY want...damn anybody else. And being in the business of booking matches that people want to see...sometimes you just wanna see two guys you hate beat the living hell out of each other...and with a victory that could ease their name further in that all important conversation? I'm sure Kevin and PAC will go against their need to please The XWL Universe just this once and give them what they want...because they know it could ultimately lead them to what they want, The World Heavyweight Championship."

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[ Tag-Team Match ]]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] C0yeSoA[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] ALmTFSq
[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] 9Uxvgn5[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] F27oYkT

"At Final Stand Women will for the second time in history headline the event when Liv Morgan defends against Sasha Banks in a story that is literally two years in the making. From friendships to betrayals, to reunions to betrayals from the other side...this rivalry has had it all. But ultimately it sparked from a friendship, and that's why before they have their final clash on the grand stage...we need to encourage them to keep their hands away from each others throats and also keep them both top top shape for their match over The Women's Championship. Now usually pairing rivals together is the makings of a disaster...but let's not forget what got us here. The Boss N Brat Connection. They were a team, and if they want their match at Final Stand to go on as planned? To finally be done with each other? They're going to have to resist their urges to betray one another one last time and face the very thing that they once were, and if they had made different choices...could still be.

The Co-North American Champions Alexa Bliss and Kairi Sane have been friends that have fought together through many things including the firing of the other, plots to destroy their friendship multiple times...and their own desire to be Champions. At Aftershock all of the chips were lined up for the classic moment where one friend chooses their career over the bond they have with someone. We've seen it time and time again, case in point this year's Final Stand Main-Event. But what happened completely turned that narrative upside down. They didn't choose themselves, they chose EACH OTHER. Their friendship meant so much to them that they pulled The North American Championship down at the top of that ladder TOGETHER! Final Stand could have easily been them facing one on one mirroring Sasha and Liv...but they resisted that urge that every other friendship in this business has succumbed to!

The parallels and the polar opposite choices between these four Women is incredible because they literally are the outcome of what would have happened if they chose differently. I am beyond excited to present this match tonight and in case anyone is worried about betrayal rearing it's head between The Women's Champion and her Challenger? I've informed both Women that if they betray one another for the duration of this match be it hopping off the apron, or outright attacking? That their Main-Event at Final Stand will be called off and the finale they've sought after will be gone. I'm confident they'll make good choices. So get ready for the last time you'll ever see The Boss N Brat Connection in action as they face Five Feet Of Friend-SHIP the duo that has proven friendship CAN conquer all...and that's what they hope to prove at Final Stand when rather than fighting AGAINST one another they fight TOGETHER to defend their North American Championship."

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 4:10 am

We were now only one week away from the biggest show of the year. Tonight wrestlers would try to make one final mark before the show. It was do or die for them all, with spots on the card limited and chances to impress only being able to go to a handful of superstars.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you of course for tuning in tonight for what will no doubt be an action back night as we gear up for one of our biggest shows of the year.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
We have some matches tonight that will change not only the careers of those involved, but XWL as a whole as well based on who will walk out with the victory.

[[Corey Graves]]
Liv Morgan and Sasha Banks will take on Kairi Sane and Akexa Bless in our main event of the evening.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
But rest assured that is not the only match we have that is worth sticking around, up and down the card we have men and woman battling it out for a place on final stand, for a chance to make history.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Excuse me Mauro, I have word that there is a XWL superstar backstage right now who wants to get some things off his chest before his match tonight. Lets go check it out.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Kevin-owens

The cameras would cut from ringside to the backstage area were we would find XWL Prize Fighter himself Kevin Owens. It was no secret that as of late he has been able to back up his words, but tonight like all the other weeks he is stepping into the ring with a man that many people are saying has his number, Pac.
[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] 1MiNbD6
“Last week I once again made history in XWL. Your very own Prize Fighter went out into that ring and stood face to face with a man who had made his own style. Strong style. He had made it famous all across the world and many people thought that he would go out there and in his first match back in XWL - he would kick my ass and take the victory and pick up from were he left off from, but that did not happen now did it? The same old story. A legend of the past comes back and XWL throws me at them trying to give them a little rub. Looking to butter them up, give them a little win on the way up and try to show the world that they still have it, but that shit does not float with me. I came back here for one reason and only one reason, to win the XWL world heavyweight championship and in order for me to do that I am going to have to deal with shit like this and come on - it is something that I am more than used to. Getting thrown the scraps here and expected to just be satisfied with what I have.”

He would slowly shake his head from the side to the side, not all impressed that as of late, he has been giving matches against men who XWL have more plans with than he does and every single time that happens to him, he takes those plans and throws them into the trash and he does what he does best, he goes out there and he fights and he wins.
“I have nothing against this man. I have nothing against him at all, but it is the same story that has been going on for a month now. I am being thrown these men. I am being put into matches that are meant to distract me. Matches that our meant to slow me down, matches that are meant to push me to the side. Out of sight and out of mind afterall. I mean come on now. Final stand is on the way and the world heavyweight championship is as far as it has ever been. What else do I have to do. Who else do I have to defeat in order to get what I want? I have been fighting. I have been fighting everyone that has stepped up to me and more than that I have been winning as well. I have been beating everyone that has stood in my way and I have been making it look easy as well. Pac is just another number to me. Pac is just another son of a bitch who is in my way, another annoying piece of crap that is here to grab onto me and slow me down. Fight Owens Fight. It is three words I say to myself over and over again. Three words that have been keeping me going ever since I arrived here, because of matches like this. Matches that are made for me to not gain anything from, matches that are clearly made for me to lose. Pac is the flavor of the week, but he is as vanilla as they come. Another high spot caller who has zero credibility and the personality and charisma of a cinder block. This mighty mouse loser is nothing special. He is a dime a dozen and when I towered the world, when I went from place to place to make a name for myself, I chewed and spat out men like him with ease.”

He would rub his face a little bit. Dragging his fingers down his eyes for a moment as he would let out a sigh. Another match against another wrestler that meant nothing to him. He has been on a roll for a while now the Kevin OWens show has been dominating the ratings, but like all good shows, you have your filler episodes and this - this is one of them.
“The Kevin Owens show will continue. It will continue to be the only thing here that is worth a damn. Pac I know you. I know what you are. I know who you are. I know what you have done in your career. When the going gets tough, Pac gets going. That in my book at least makes you weak and a weakling going against me - does not stand a chance. Now you can stand there and roll your eyes at me and shake your head. You can call me a liar and point out all the obvious things that everyone does. I mean seriously it is the same old material as always. That I am fat, that I have not done anything here, that I don’t deserve this spot - within an arms length of the main event, but at the end of the day - it means little to me Pac. You never did have the success that you thought you would have. You were never able to break through and be the man you wanted to be. You lost to men who had no talent, who were nothing more than goofballs ans when that happened, you freaked out and you went at home and you waited out your contract. Instead of you know - being a man and doing something about it, you sat at home and sulked. You left and made it big in the small leagues, but Pac - that means shit to me. I have made it big everywhere I have went. I have held titles all around the world, in every single promotion, but you Pac - you have not. That one title - that main title that will make you a man, it has always been out of your reach. You have just not been good enough or tall enough to reach out and take it and you think by coming here that you are going to change that? That the mistakes you have made in the past will go away if you will make it big. That you walking out and going home to cry will be forgotten about if you can have success here? XWL is not a land of chances Pac, you gotta earn them and most of all - you gotta go through me and we both know that ain’t going to happen, no chance in hell, because Pac -

THIS IS THE KEVIN OWENS SHOW!

He would stare down the camera as he would send his message to Pac loud and clear. He was nothing more than a side character in his show, a character that meant nothing, a character that would never amount to anything, Kevin Owens was going to do what he did best, he was going to fight and he was going to win.

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] MzoTJLp[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] LWG30aX

"While The World Heavyweight Championship is very much spoken for next week, the conversation AFTER that night is wide open. So why not pit two Superstars that can't stop talking about The World title against one another? Two Superstars that could be described easily as 'bastards' hell one even wears that name proudly. When it comes to The XWL Universe? These are bad dudes, they're out for themselves, and what THEY want...damn anybody else. And being in the business of booking matches that people want to see...sometimes you just wanna see two guys you hate beat the living hell out of each other...and with a victory that could ease their name further in that all important conversation? I'm sure Kevin and PAC will go against their need to please The XWL Universe just this once and give them what they want...because they know it could ultimately lead them to what they want, The World Heavyweight Championship."

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 5:21 pm

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Giphy

The Apex Predator - a nickname worn on the back of the jacket which he wore - begins to turn around. He's still silent as he faces the camera. It was so silent that you could almost hear the sound of his cold, dark heart beating in the small, enclosed room where he stood. Like last week, Randy stares into the camera as if he's speaking to someone. We aren't too sure who that is. We aren't too sure if it's a superstar, a man, a woman, a crew member, a person of authority, or anything, but that's part of the game that Randy Orton has been playing over the last few weeks since his return.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] R4zsjSy
You're not focused on what you need to be focused on. You're not focusing on me and that's going to be the BIGGEST mistake you've made. Well, not exactly. It's the second biggest mistake that you've made. Remember what I said last week? You stole from me. You stole something you didn't deserve and I'm going to come and collect. I’m going to find you, no matter where you’re hiding, and I’m going to make you wish that you never became an XWL Superstar. The difference with you is that you're not hiding at home, in bed, with your wife and your dog. No, you're hiding behind other superstars. What's going to happen when there's no one between you and me, huh? Who's going to protect you then? We all know the security in this company isn't worth a damn. Who's going to protect you when I get my hands on you? Because it doesn't matter how big you think you are. It doesn't matter how tough you think you are. It doesn't matter how much kicking or fighting you do. I'm still here. I'm still standing. And I'm going to collect my debt when I make you succumb to the three most destructive letters in XWL history:

R

K

O

Randy's expression doesn't change as he finishes speaking. He doesn't show a smile or even a smirk on his features. Not even in the slightest. That cold, emotionless look on his face is the last sight we see as we fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 8:30 pm

As Octane returns from commercial break, we see “Hangman” Adam Page standing in the middle of the ring, mic in hand. He has a somewhat somber look about him as he signals for them to cut his music.

”Hangman”
Adam Page

I know that some of you probably thought that I was going to try to make tonight my “career defining moment”.. A chance to get my name out there, to really put myself on everyone’s radar here in XWL…. Whether it be a feel good, “everything’s going to be alright” Braveheart-like rally speech about Christian… Or maybe a heartfelt tearjerker about his condition.. Or perhaps an angry shoot directed towards a certain Bastard….. But what happened to Christian was a tragedy, and I refuse to use it to further my career..  So I’m going to make this short and to the point.. I plan on making my “career defining moment” in the ring, next week… I plan on getting on everyone’s radar here in XWL, next week… Call it a “Final Stand Moment”, call it revenge, call it whatever you want… PAC.. You waste of skin, get your ass out here so that you can finally accept my Final Stand Challenge!!!... I know that you’re a “Bastard”, but these past few weeks you’ve proved to be a “Coward” too!!!

PAC slowly enters onto the stage, but only goes as far as the top of the entrance ramp. As his theme song quickly fades, he raises a microphone to his mouth but before he can speak, PAC is booed by the audience. The Bastard retaliates.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] JVX8339
You mouth-breathers can make all the noise you want when this pathetic loser is talking, but when I am out here, I demand each and every one of you shut your freakin' mouths and show me respect!

As the audience continues to boo, The Bastard speaks over them.

How many times do I have to go over this Adam? The answer is no... The answer will FOREVER be no. Why? It is because you're not worth my time, Adam. You're not even a blip on my radar! You're not even a roadblock... not even a pebble on my path to gold here in XWL! Adam, you are not in the same league as me. I am a world class athlete! I am the greatest professional wrestler these people will witness in all of their pathetic lives but you Adam.... You? All you will ever be is one of them.

Maintaining eye contact with Hangman, PAC points to the audience.

”Hangman”
Adam Page

Yeah, I was one of them, and I always will be at heart.. But now I’m also one of you. Whether you like to admit it or not I am an official XWL superstar. You see PAC, if I wasn’t then security would have stopped me from getting into this ring, if I wasn’t I wouldn’t be able to walk down that ramp and give you a piece of my mind.. But with my fists..

”Hangman” begins to pace back and forth as the crowd cheers.

”Hangman”
Adam Page

But I am in this ring.. And I am an XWL Superstar… And when I was only a fan I put you down right in the middle of this ring.. So, if you don’t accept my challenge then maybe I’ll just have to settle with getting my revenge right here.. Right now… Seeing as you’re clearly too scared to lose to a “fan” on the grandest stage of them all…

You talk a very big game... Now I don't know where you get your confidence seeing you haven't even had a REAL match here in XWL, but I'm going to let you in on something. Something that you might not realize now but if you ever tried anything physical toward me, you'd find out quickly. I would put you down just as a put down your poor little pal, Christian! Just as I put down everyone that steps in my path! You might not want to admit it, but you fear me! This whole roster fears me! Just use last week for example, my bloody opponent was nowhere to be found when it came time for our match!

PAC disappointingly shakes his head before continuing.

Adam, you don't want to be in that ring right now. I can sense it. I can sense when a man is scared. You only came out here because you felt it was the right thing to do, but look at ya. Shaking in your little cowboy boots. You don't want to be here right now and I understand why. So take my declining of your little match offer as me showing you my mercy. Now if you would please exit my ring, hop over that barricade, and take your rightful spot in the crowd.... WHERE YOU BELONG!

”Hangman”
Adam Page

I’m not going anywhere PAC! I wasn’t scared of you when I hit you with that Buckshot all those weeks ago, I wasn’t scared of you when I challenged you to a match at Final Stand, and I’m not scared of you now..

Hangman walks over to the ropes and opens them up, daring PAC to enter.

”Hangman”
Adam Page

I’m not scared….. But I don’t know if the same goes for you… I don’t buy that crap you’re spewing PAC. Mercy?.. You’re showing me mercy by not accepting my challenge? Really?? Last I checked “Bastards” don’t show mercy.. That’s actually the opposite of a characteristic of a Bastard.. And I thought that you call yourself “The Bastard”... So either you’re not “The Bastard” after all, or the truth is that the real reason that you don’t want to get into this ring with me at Final Stand is because it is actually YOU who is the one that is scared.

Adam smiles.

”Hangman”
Adam Page

I have nothing to lose if you accept my challenge… You have everything to lose.. Your pride, your status, I mean the list goes on and on PAC. Just tell the truth. You don’t want to get into the ring with me at Final Stand because you’re scared of what will happen if you lose… If you didn’t think that there was a possibility of me beating you, then a true “Bastard” would jump at the opportunity of bullying some “fan” at Final Stand… But hey, I don’t blame you if you’re scared..

We see The Bastard's face grow red with anger. He begins yelling at the Hangman.

YOU WANT THE MATCH THAT BAD?! DO THESE PEOPLE WANT TO SEE 'THE HANGMAN' GO ONE ON ONE WITH 'THE BASTARD'?!

PAC leaves his question open for audience opinion. As the cameras scan the crowd, we hear a roar of cheers at the idea of this match going down.

Hangman, my answer...

The audience goes silent, awaiting PAC's decision.

...is still NO!

Boos fill the arena once more. We see a pissed off Hangman drop his microphone and looks to be headed in PAC's direction when suddenly...

The audience erupts as Edge's theme song plays throughout the arena. Not as exuberant as usual, Edge steps out onto the stage. Quickly, he waves his hand in front of his neck as if to say "cut my music". With a microphone in his left hand, Edge uses the other hand to motion to Hangman.

>>EDGE<<
Hold it right there, Adam. I've had enough of this! For week, you've guys been at each other's throats. This has to end.

With Hangman still in the ring, Edge turns toward the man that shares the stage with him. He takes a couple steps toward The Bastard, getting in the shorter man's face.

>>EDGE<<
What you did to Christian last week... what you did to my best friend? That was despicable! That was unforgivable! I know you call yourself 'The Bastard' but if I knew these were the levels you would be willing to stoop to to get some sort of revenge... I would have never went out of my way to bring you back to XWL you son of a bitch!

Members of the audience yell out "Oh!", not expecting to here that from Edge. Edge notices something in his peripheral. He looks down to see PAC has his fist balled up as if he's about to strike the man that stands before him. Edge takes a deep breath before continuing, looking into the eyes of The Bastard.

>>EDGE<<
What? Are you going to attack me like you did Christian? God... I'd love to kick your ass. Unfortunately being the general manager, I can't but...

Edge takes a step back and looks toward 'Hangman' Adam Page once more.

>>EDGE<<
...I know someone who can.

The audience goes crazy as they know what's coming next. A big smile comes across Hangman's face. He nods his head.

>>EDGE<<
At Final Stand, THE HANGMAN will go one-on-one with THE BASTARD!

The roof nearly comes off the building as a loud roar is heard. Edge turns toward The Bastard, dropping the microphone to the ground in front of him. As PAC's eyes grow wide shocked by the matchmaking of our general manager, we see Hangman begin shaking the ropes, feeling the energy from the fans. As his theme song begins to play, Edge head to the back leaving the 'The Hangman' and 'The Bastard' staring at one another from across the arena.

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 11:17 am

XWL would return from commercial break and little to no time at all would be wasted as the theme music of the man himself, of the living legend himself, Goldberg would begin to blast out of the sound speakers as all the people in the arena would quickly stand to their feet and chant his name in union and begin to cheer for the arrival of Goldberg.

He would walk out onto the stage, a small smile on his face as he would look around at the people cheering for him, the people who were chanting for him. The people who were up and off their seat and jumping around, excited to see him and only him. With a small nod of his head as he would walk forward. Walking down to the ring he would stop, soaking in the admiration that the fans are giving him as he walks up the ring steps, slipping through the ropes and into the ring. Again – time was not wasted as Goldberg had always been most famous for being a man of few words and tonight would be no exception to that.

“You know when you have been doing this as long as I have you start to see a pattern. I have been in this sport for over two decades now and I have seen it all, heck I have done it all. I have done whatever wrestler has set out to do. We all share the same goals. We all share the same dream. To win the world heavyweight championship. Now I didn’t come here to be champion, but at the same time - I am not some old man who is going to let chance drift by him. I came to XWL for my son. For all the children out there who had only heard about Goldberg, who have only heard mutterings and stories, because like I said – I have seen it all and I have seen the whole line of piss poor copies of me over the years.”

He would run his hand down and over his mouth for a moment. Looking down at the ground to gather his words as he lets a small chuckle escape him as he looks back up, raising the microphone upwards he would start to speak once more.

“I have seen them all. Big guys who come in all hot and heavy. Who smash through everyone that is placed before them? Who go on these big long win streaks and try and recreate what I had done countless years beforehand. It never words. There is only one Goldberg ladies and gentlemen and you are looking at him. There is only one me and it cannot be recreated. It cannot be placed on someone else. Every year or two, someone comes along and says that he is next Goldberg. That he will be better than me, win more matches than me, and do more than I had ever done before in my career, but it always fails and now here in XWL – it is happening again. Some young superstar is looking to make a name for himself and it looks like this time, I am in the right place – at the right time, because this time – Roman Reigns is going to know just what made Goldberg a force to be reckoned with in WCW and WWE.”

He would walk towards the ropes in the ring as he would place his arms down on them and lean on them. As he would begin to run things over his head with what he plans to do to roman when he gets his hands on him.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] 45888-15597009935480-800

The smile was still on his face, because this was indeed something rare. He was here this time, in a company with a superstar that wanted to not just beat him, a superstar who wanted to no doubt be him. As he turns and looks straight into the camera.

“Roman – I respect you. I respect all that you have done, but running your mouth? Calling me out? Thinking you are better than me, that you are this decade’s version of Goldberg – that is a mistake. I have said it before and I will say it again, there is only one me. It only works with. History has shown that people like you – always fail. They crash and burn and fade from memory, but this time will be different. You will not fall because of your shortcomings, you will not fail because the fans want the real Goldberg and not some pretty boy doing a cosplay of him. The reason you will fail is simple roman – the real deal is here. You mouth is running a mile a minute. You are in here walking around like you own the place. That this here is your yard, kid let me get real. You lost your return match and you think by losing you should call out Goldberg. Normally I would ignore such bullshit, but as of late, I have been getting that itch to get back into the ring. A good thing for me Roman and a bad thing for you, because Roman….”

“YOU’RE NEXT!”

Goldberg would drop the microphone as he stares forward. The message was loud and clear for all to hear, Roman Reigns was new to the company, he had just come back to the company, but that didn’t mean anything in the long run of things, because to Goldberg he was next and that meant, that he was finished.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 12:00 pm

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Welcome back to the FINAL episode of Octane before the TWELFTH anniversary of the biggest night in the entire year of XWL. Final Stand is an event unlike any other, with magnified lenses on the biggest stories, and the platform for newer stars to really make names for themselves just by appearing alone.

[[Corey Graves]]
Absolutely Mauro, and this year as we learned last week will be Main-Evented by a Women's Championship Match for only the second time in history and I for one like the rest of The XWL Universe am greatly awaiting that one.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
The finale that is 2 years in the making between Women's Champion Liv Morgan and "Main-Event Banks" Sasha Banks is incredible from all the twists and turns truly a huge way to end the night when our Superstars compete on the grandest stage of them all. But, that isn't the only title being defended.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Certainly not, at Final Stand every title is always defended and we'll see The Fiend face Keith Lee for The World Heavyweight Championship in a MONSTER'S BALL MATCH!

[[Corey Graves]]
Keith Lee's been a wonderful Champion but yowie wowie, I don't like his chances.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Then The North American Championship will be defended in Lethal Lottery! Co-Champions otherwise known as Five Feet Of Friend-SHIP will attempt to run the gauntlet of challengers consisting of io Shirai, Britt Baker, and Ruby Riott. While the challengers hope to knock BOTH of them out of the conversation and win the title for the first time at the showcase of the immortals.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Which just leaves The Intercontinental Championship, now I believe I just heard through my headset that Robert Roode is just moments away from coming out here to name who will be facing him for his title next week. Beth, your husband has given him a unique opportunity tonight can you talk to us more about that?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Well Robert was the first Champion to face the challenge that was "High Octane" the new ramped up special edition of Octane that will see Champions tested like never before when they are at their lowest. He of course lost to Keith Lee in their Champions Clash and thus his consequence was having to defend in a Triple Threat Match because while he's been unbeatable to everyone not named Keith Lee...he suffered his official SECOND loss to him that night and thus Adam believed he needed to prove himself twice as much.

[[Corey Graves]]
Which I still disagree with.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Anyways...Robert rose to the occasion and successfully retained in one of the longest matches in recent memory proving he indeed deserved his spot as Intercontinental Champion. My husband received criticism from our Champion and even some fans who maybe thought he went overboard and some even dared to say he intentionally was trying to screw him out of his title which let me just say that was the furthest thing in his mind. But because of his victory at High Octane he wanted to prove that he is all in and ready to "Bet On Roode" so what better vote on confidence than to let him choose who faces him at Final Stand?

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Perhaps one of the biggest opportunities for a Champion to have...especially when you factor in that it's on a night like Final Stand.

[[Corey Graves]]
Well seeing as he's representing The Enterprise and his brothers Jon Moxley and Daniel Bryan opportunities of that kind are expected, Mauro.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Robert Roode has championed himself as the rightful holder of The Intercontinental Title since he lost it at The Slammy Awards 2 years ago in an Open Challenge gone horribly wrong. So now that finally he's gotten back on track and has put all of that behind him I think it's interesting to see where he takes this. We've seen a lot of competitors come up in the last few weeks, some that maybe had they arrived sooner could have been in Number One Contenders Matches to determine his opponent. So I'm very interested to see what his decision is.

GLORIOUS!

Our wait to receive that answer isn't very long at all, no his theme sounds to the chorus of boos from fans that maybe once upon a time ago would be singing their hearts out to his "Glorious" anthem...but now find this tune grating on their ears due to who it is associated with.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] JpqgMwx

As always wearing a smart suit completing the "look" of a Champion...The Enterprise's resident "Roode Boy" walks out with his Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder proudly showing it off to the world like a parent that just loves shoving pictures of their children at everyone.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Here he is The FIRST Champion to face The Challenge of High Octane and The FIRST to overcome it! The Intercontinental Champion Robert Roode of course no favorite to these fans but you can't deny his place as our Champion.

[[Corey Graves]]
Roode shattered the conception that this is a "popularity" contest when he told the fans off and "broke up" with them. And it's funny because he's never been better since doing so. It's going on 7 months since that night he returned and cut ties with The XWL Universe and to have only suffered two losses...both of which to the same person? That's pretty damn impressive.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
That and the names of the opponents that he's beaten, the TYPES of matches in which he's won. He's not just a one and done winner, he's won Triple Threats multiple of them, and even a Fatal Four Way.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
But Final Stand is a whole different level, and an interesting fact, Beth...Robert Roode has NEVER had the opportunity to compete at Final Stand before. This is a big year for the career of The Glorious One and to top it off by being able to choose essentially what your first ever match at Final Stand is? That is massive.

[[Corey Graves]]
The fact that James Storm has had a match at Final Stand, but not Robert Roode is a travesty in itself...that just speaks to how grossly undervalued he was by the fans.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Well "undervalued" no more, he has his place at Final Stand and now he just has to let us all know who he'll be defending his title against.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] SOgNl02

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Ladies and Gentlemen, I want you to BASK in my GLORIOUS...image...and really soak this in, because what you see before you is not only THE Intercontinental Champion...but THE Champion, period.

Already straight out the gate his comments gain no favor with this crowd and they start booing once more, this time without his theme to muffle them and rather than waiting for them to stop he simply carries on.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
For I have done something no Champion in TWELVE YEARS has ever had to, let alone actually accomplished. I faced the dreaded "Champion versus Champion" consequences...and while that loss to Keith Lee still leaves a sour taste in my mouth because I KNOW I had him seconds away from defeat...that sourness is easily swept away by the SWEETNESS that was my victory the very next week at High Octane. In fact, it was so sweet...why don't we watch it again? Courtesy of The Roode Reel!

Our eyes are forced to the tron behind him, as he motions his arm toward it and we're taken to highlights of Robert Roode's last match aka a whole ass month ago...where he defended his Intercontinental Championship against Chris Sabin and The Fiend in a Triple Threat Match. The first clip highlights his ability to match "athleticism" with one of the most athletic competitors in all of XWL...Chris Sabin. While The Longest Reigning Champion of ALL Champions in XWL History for his reign with Chad Gable as Tag-Team Champions is known to soar with ease. Robert Roode showed that anything Sabin "can do" he can "do better." As the clip shows Robert Roode run from one side of the ring to the other, risking it all with a barrel roll over the top rope.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] 6kI0zTy

The Fiend had taken Bray Wyatt's place in this match halfway through and his dominance, fright factor, and unpredictability had proven difficult for Roode and Sabin to comprehend. And in what seemed to be the final moments of the match at the time...The Fiend's clutches finally caught Robert Roode and left him helpless as he delivered The Mandible Claw and Robert...became paralyzed. His arms once flailing had fallen to the mat, and the official got down to count the pin, keeping a respectable distance between himself and The Fiend of course because you know, it's The Fiend and while a lot of men have been called "Monsters" throughout the years...he certainly embodies that term in every sense. The referee counted one, as the crowd roared ready for a New Champion. "Anyone but Roode" mentality in full effect, and the cheers and excitement grew louder as the official's hand came down for a second time! It was a forgone conclusion at this point, The Fiend was The NEW Intercontinental Champion and god help us all...but despite that evil prophecy coming true in our eyes, the audience didn't care about what monstrosity might follow this match they just wanted Roode to lose because they hated him and wanted to see him suffer. How dare he prosper and be better than ever after denouncing them! Doesn't he know who they are, and what they can do for Superstars in this exact position? Their love can move mountains and specifically your shoulder off that mat with sheer will to not let them down! The official's hand came within an inch from the mat, and Roode's shoulder popped up! HE KICKED OUT! He didn't need support from the fans to rally him, he was his own Roode Rally and not only had he shocked the world in this moment...but he had kept his hopes of surviving this night very much alive.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Yv1VTRm

Following that triumphant shoulder pop, we fade into the next and what we see is chilling. Fire blazing from the bottom half of the screen...as a table had been ignited by The Fiend and as we remember well he tried to position Robert Roode to be put through that gasoline ignited blaze...but Robert avoided such a doom and turned things around. The Fiend is a powerful being, strength that is almost inhuman...but much like he showed Chris Sabin he can be "athletic" like him, in this third clip he showed not only the world but The Fiend...that there is great power within him as well. He grabbed a stunned Fiend from off of the apron, prying his gloved hands away from the ropes with nothing to stop gravity, and of course his "power" to do the rest! Driving The Fiend through the ignited wood with a powerbomb, emphasis again...ON THE POWER!  

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] SvcklY8

With the highlight featuring his Athleticism, his PERSEVERANCE in the face of defeat, his GLORIOUS POWER...what more needs to be seen to remind us how impressive of a victory, and a match as a whole for Robert Roode that this was? The final clip starts, and that "a-ha" moment comes as of course how does one finish a recap without the conclusion of everything previously mentioned? Robert Roode just minutes after driving The Fiend to his fiery demise has Chris Sabin's head hooked, and with swiftness and ease...he delivers The Glorious DDT spiking Chris Sabin's head into the mat...and covering him for the one, two, three. The audience sat horrified at their worst possible outcome, while Robert Roode? Sat as he believed he would, VICTORIOUS!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Swc4jm5

His self favored "Roode Reel" finishes, and as we return to the live audience...woo boy, they are just NOT about this moment. The boos have gotten much louder, but despite that...there's just the most prideful smile on Roode's face as he mocks wiping a tear from his eye from that magical night.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] PVMvXW9

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Now I know what you're thinking, WHERE CAN I GET GET MORE OF THAT? That is the single greatest thing I have ever seen, such an impressive reel of ridiculously INCREDIBLE ability from myself...and while yes, I try to remain humble usually, even I can't help but shed a tear at that marvelous performance. Did you see my flip? Did you see my WILL TO SURVIVE? My POWER! My god I've been hitting the gym more since coming back but even I didn't know I had that in me! And of course, that thrilling conclusion when I dropped Sabin Sabin in that ring with The Glorious DDT...and retained my right to STILL be The Intercontinental Champion!

To the surprise of no one his braggadocios antics only further the ire of the fans in attendance. And whether he's too oblivious and self centered to realize it, or he doesn't care about their boos that smile does not fade from his face for a single second.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] IxTAHxm

[[[Robert Roode]]]
A right that is undisputed, a right that simply cannot be proven wrong no matter how many Superstars would love to tell you otherwise. Do I need to stand here and list off everyone that's been left at my feet for the past 6 months? I am a top caliber performer, and when it comes to my peers? Well, they just don't quite measure up. Don't hate the messenger, hate the blood, sweat, and tears of my fallen foes that WROTE IT!

Again, his words do not change the reaction he's currently receiving, if anything the more he says it just magnifies it that much more.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] BgdumCM

[[[Robert Roode]]]
The job of a Champion is ruthless, having to face so many delusional faces night after night? Having management try to justify their unfavorable actions against you? But all of that is worth it for nights like High Octane where I silenced every single damn person in that locker room, and ALL of you...for you were too stunned to even boo me. Speechless from the unmatched skill I displayed against not one, not even two, but technically THREE challengers! I showed all of you why I deserve this, and now...you can sit there and boo me tonight? But the fact is this, you only boo because you know I've proven everything I said, completely RIGHT! You thought cutting you out of my career would be the end of me? WELL LOOK AT ME NOW! For nearly 7 months I've prospered where I previously floundered under your thumb. I gave you TWELVE YEARS to get me a spot at Final Stand...the BIGGEST SHOW OF THE YEAR...and what did your "love" get me? A front row seat to a monitor backstage as I was forced to watch Superstars step foot on that stage...knowing that I deserved it far much more than ANY of them!

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Rr76ndz

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Do you have any idea what that does to a person? We're told how grand that stage is, how BIG that night is...how it will IMMORTALIZE you...and every single year that I found myself on the roster, I never seemed to make the cut. No we made sure to spotlight losers that weren't even here the next month....let alone the next year, but when it came to a hungry, gritted, and talented individual like myself? I had to stew in my hidden hatred, I had to put a smile on and congratulate my peers for their matches...for their title wins, for even having a place on the card at all. I played by the rules, I even signed up for one too many revivals of Beer Money all in hopes that it would FINALLY land me that spot. But here's the kicker, not only did it not? But James Storm, my "friend" my "partner" found his place instead of me! He went it alone, chased his dream of being a "single's star" and again, I just had to bite my tongue and hug him when he came through that curtain.

The smile that didn't fade at first when he spoke when coming out here has long since faded now. Recalling the fact that in twelve years...he's never been granted a place on a Final Stand card. Like traditionally with things that didn't go his way in the past, since coming back he's blamed the fans for that and he's staying right on course with this situation as well.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
YOU did nothing for me...and it kills each and every last one of you to see what I've done since finally kicking you ingrates to the curb. I have friends now that care about me, that want to see me do well, that SUPPORT me like you never did. And that brings me to the feature conversation of the evening...our esteemed General Manager not only has granted me access to the exclusive Final Stand card...but he's allowing me to decide my opponent! Golly gee, what a DREAM COME TRUE! Does it get any better? I'm finally going to immortalize my career! I'M GOING TO GET TO COMPETE ON THE BIGGEST SHOW THERE EVER WAS!

He really hams it up, being far too over-dramatic and "enthused" almost as if he's...mocking it?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] QwwEAyL

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I've waited SO long for this...because that is what I'm told is the "pinnacle." You haven't made it until you've stood on that stage, right? That's the bullshit we're peddled? You know, I bought into that for so long...like, genuinely...it killed me when this time of year rolled around because every single time...I was left out of the party. I sat in my hotel room, crying to my wife over the phone, and yeah I'm not ashamed to admit it because it's proving my point. I sobbed to her, I asked her when my time would finally come? Why can't someone just throw me a bone? I don't care if they gnaw at it and there's only the tiniest spec of meat left...JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING! And like the rock that she is she eased my pain and told me one day I will get that opportunity and ALL of this...all the sleepless nights, all the heartache, all the siphoned motivation that went away when I didn't see my name in lights? I would have my night and it would be....glorious.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] AXy6va8

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I let it eat me alive, and WHY? Because that's what you strive for? That's what finally allows you to "make it?" No no no...I made it 6 months ago when I told ALL OF YOU TO GO TO HELL! I made it when I avenged my loss and RECLAIMED WHAT WAS STOLEN FROM ME! I made it last month when I stood face to face with my demise...and I LAUGHED! The way I see it? I've gone 12 years not having a "spot" on the "grandest stage of them all" so what's one more?

Watching at home, we can't help but almost do a double take...what did he just say? Surely we misheard that?

[[[Robert Roode]]]
All I've ever been "good enough" to do...is watch everyone else have their night...watch EVERYONE ELSE..."immortalize" themselves on that false stage. Well, why ruin a good thing? So thanks, Edge...but no thanks. Every leader before you has kept my ass on the sidelines, watching how it's "done." And it's clear to me based upon your attempt at ripping this Championship from me the last chance you had at High Octane? You're not giving me this spot because I "deserve" it...you're not giving me this spot because it would be nothing without me...you're giving it to me because of THIS. The Intercontinental Championship...and as much as I hate to let this title down and deprive it of it's right to shine above ALL other Championships?  If it meant so much to everyone else...we wouldn't be waiting until the final show before "the biggest show of the year" to throw together some meaningless match against some loser backstage.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] LAg1NE3

[[[Robert Roode]]]
This Championship deserves FAR much more than to be in some token spot for the sake of keeping up with appearances. It means EVERYTHING to me, and the problem is that doesn't seem to carry over into my fellow men in the back. Sure, they'll talk about it, maybe even say my name once or twice, but do ANY of them have the level of pride I have for it? I stood in that ring two weeks ago and defamed EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM...and did anyone confront me? No! Because either they're too lazy to drag their asses out here, or they just don't care like I do...either way? I won't dare utter any of their names and grant them passageway onto a show I've been excluded from since the very beginning!

The type of boos that now fill the arena are for a far different reason than ever before...they have a man they can't stand...now spitting in the face of the show of shows that Final Stand is by having a spot FINALLY after 12 years...and he's saying thanks but no thanks? That takes a special kind of asshole, and it already took a special kind to make Canada boo one of their own...but this takes the cake completely. Edge literally gave him the ultimate opportunity to choose his opponent, in his first appearance at Final Stand...to spotlight the title he never shuts up about...and THIS is how he responds?

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] PEiDKhD

[[[Robert Roode]]]
My title and I are not some charity case, we're the GRAND prize that Final Stand clearly isn't worthy of having on it's "grand" stage. My "Final Stand" moment was at High Octane when I RETAINED THIS! I don't need to point at some stupid sign in the distance and "realize a dream!"

Robert ironically points his index finger out toward The Final Stand XII sign hanging on the other side of the ringside area.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] DSAYnsZ

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Look at me, I'm pointing at it! This is every bit as stupid as it always looks! I can't believe I'm finally getting to point at the sign! I've truly made it now!

Once again ripping into Final Stand and everything it stands for, he takes this completely unheard of stance at the biggest show of the year to a whole new level when he retracts his index finger...and quickly sticks his middle finger straight out at the sign causing again the audience to just lose their cool with his not only disrespect words but now disrespectful actions.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I'll see all of you at THE SHOWCASE OF THE IMMORTALS...live from my seat in the front row...the best seat in the house to watch everyone kill themselves for their timeless "moment." A moment that will be quickly forgotten like so many others have...but do you know what won't be forgotten? MY REIGN AS INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION...THAT is timeless, THAT has immortalized me, and THAT...is pretty freaking grand! Good night everyone, and Adam? Thanks for leaving the decision up to me, you're a real pal.

With an arrogant smirk, having "gamed" Edge and used his own ability to choose his opponent by choosing NO ONE...he ends with one last gesture that truly speaks for itself. His middle finger raised toward The Final Stand XII sign lowers down to his lips, and he blows a kiss directly into the camera. The audience is rabid, but rather than sticking around any longer...he simply turns right around and makes his exit.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Mq8UwPc

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Ladies and Gentlemen, I...I have no words.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
My husband gives him literally everything he's ever wanted, complete freedom to decide his first appearance at Final Stand...and THAT is how he responds?

[[Corey Graves]]
I mean not that I condone his defamatory remarks at Final Stand, it's a life changing event...but there was some crumbs of legitimacy in his gripes. We're literally on the last show before Final Stand, and there was no foundation laid for him to have an immortalizing night. He was just told to choose his opponent in a match that literally would have no background...that's not how you want your first match to go.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Even if I might understand that...he completely went about this all wrong...he literally stood there talking about how it killed him to be excluded from Final Stand from the very beginning...and he finally has a chance to be on it and says thanks but no thanks?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Maybe we could have set something if he didn't take a self imposed vacation the week after his last title defense, and maybe we could have tried again if he didn't literally show up the week after returning from his island getaway and run his mouth in that ring then literally leave the show instead of stopping by my husband's office. And MAYBE we might have been able to put his head and Adam's together last week if he wasn't too busy ambushing Sami Zayn in the parking lot, and again...leaving before the show even ended. I don't care how frustrated you are, that was blatant disrespect if I've ever seen it...and even if he proved he deserved to hold The Intercontinental Championship at High Octane...you can't tout that victory forever...and for his sake, he better shape up because he's pushing it...I don't know how my husband will feel about what he said but with me? Robert Roode is on very thin ice and he better behave himself next week if he's going to be sitting in that audience.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
The Enterprise have always been very outspoken no matter if it's Daniel Bryan, Jon Moxley, or of course The Intercontinental Champion...but that stunt right there? That was too much even for them. I can't believe Robert Roode would disrespect an event that literally has been a cornerstone in so many careers...something that you hope to one day do when you just start out training to be a Wrestler...I'm very sorry on his behalf for his behavior Ladies and Gentlemen...we'll be right back.

Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 8:06 pm

Watch XWL Octane   Shinsuke Nakamura vs John Morrison from markisabeast848 on www.twitch.tv

The referee raises Nakamura's hand in victory. The King of Strong Style jerks violently away and locks his eyes on Morrison. He rolls to the outside and grabs a chair. The crowd is in an uproar as Shinsuke smacks Morrison hard with a chairshot that echoes throughout the arena.
As Morrison hits the mat Nakamura opens up the chair and slides Morrison's head inside. Nakamura then drags Morrison with his head still in the chair to the corner and sets him upward. Shinsuke then shakes violently into the corner opposite Morrison and runs full force and hits the Kinshasa on the chair leg violently breaking Morrisons neck and ending his tenure in the XWL. As referees and EMTs tend to morrison Nakamura calls for a mic.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] CFUQtVt
Shinsuke Nakamura
"My name is Shinsuke Nakamura! I am The King of Strong Style! Anybody that steps in the ring with me is destined for the same fate as this imbecile Morrison. I am here to make a statement!"
Nakamura drops the mic and walks to the back as his music plays.
Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 8:33 pm

[ NORMAL MATCH ]
[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] TqEbSwN [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] NMEAim1
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 2:20 pm

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Xt44zhG [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] H4S4rcN

"Last week Charlotte Flair accepted Shayna Baszler's Open Challenge and picked up a victory rebounding from her loss in her return the week before. She defeated the returning Queen Of Spades and in her words showed her who the actual 'Queen' around here is. But rather than basking in the spotlight of her victory, she was ambushed suddenly by Mia Yim. Before she could even get to her feet and have her hand raised Mia came out of nowhere and simply put beat the hell out of her. Mia's struggled to rebound from her lengthy absence, but last week showed she's sick of playing 'games' and with a victory over Maryse...and then enough in the tank to leave a Queen at her feet? It's safe to say she's certainly not playing. Charlotte after the fact was heard asking 'Who the hell was that?!' well tonight they'll be able to formally introduce themselves to each other."

As the referee raises the hand of Charlotte Flair, Mia Yim rolls elegantly to the floor. All of a sudden there is a thunderous thwack. It's Shayna Baszler with a singapore cane. As Charlotte doubles over in agony, again another thunderous thwack of cane meeting flesh. Shayna hovers over Charlotte can drawn all the way back and as she comes down with the cane for a third time Charlotte catches the cane with both hands in an attempt to wrestle it free from the grasp of Baszler. After a brief struggle Shayna looks up at Charlotte and smirks. She then uses the cane to thrust Charlotte into the corner. Shayna takes 2 steps back and hits Charlotte Flush on the chin with a running knee strike. Charlotte falls to the mat unconscious. Baszler then turns her attention to Mia who is still recovering from a brutal match with Flair. Mia tries to scamper off but Baszler grabs her by the hair and irish whips her into the unforgiving steel steps. With Mia writhing in pain Baszler smiles and grabs her by the legs and whips her into the barricade with unrelenting force. Shayna then walks to the announce table, rips off the cover and pulls the monitors out. With Mia trying her best to gain her footing after being knocked loopy by the barricade impact Shayna grabs her and pulls her close to the ring. She then bounces her face off the apron and kicks her hard in the gut. At that point she grabs her up and powerbombs her with deadly precision through the announce table. Pleased with her destruction Baszler walks by the bellkeeper's table and grabs a microphone.

Shayna Baszler
"Awwwww did that hurt? Well good! since you two think you are the best that XWL has to offer I'll see you two bitches at Final Stand! If you dare!"

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 4:44 am

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] 4uRUVC5[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Zd2yCc2

"Last week Ricochet and Ilja picked up two really big wins, Ilja defeating a former World Heavyweight Champion in Daniel Bryan with what may be the sickest headbutt I've ever seen in all my years in this business. While Ricochet overcame one of the most successful Intercontinental Champions in XWL History, John Morrison. When they met in Triple Threat Action with PAC two weeks ago Ricochet managed to pick up an impressive victory by pinning The 'Bastard' but tonight if either of them hopes to continue their rising success they'll have to do what no one has been able to do to either of them...and that's beat one another one on one in that ring."

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!
-

-

-
-

-

-
-

-
-

-

Ricochet crawled to the ropes slowly pulling himself up raising his hand holding his lower back after the grueling match walking over to the announcer he signaled he wanted the mic taking the mic he looked to Ilja with a smile.

[Ricochet]
That's the second match we blew the roof off this building I was lucky to get away with the win tonight you were at the top of your game and gave me the very best you had but as I said two out of the three weeks I have been here we have put on a show for these wonderful Canadian fans.

The fans pops as they were mentioned by The One and Only himself.

Ricochet
Now in a weeks time the biggest PPV of the year is happening, Final Stand.. and neither of us is booked so how about we come back here NEXT WEEK and face each other once more. We will show everyone just how good we are and show Roode and everyone else we are the future and we’re coming faster than they think.

Ilja takes the microphone gently from Ricochet and looks him in the eyes, nodding his head and biting his tongue, raising his eyebrows and looking at the fans for their desires. Dragunov off mic asks them “Is that what you all want yeah?” He thinks to himself and looks at Ricochet who has his hand out to shake, flashbacks to the respect from Daniel Bryan when they had their encounter.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] YxBuE12
You’re on.. we will prove that we are the heart and soul of this place, we put everything on the line, we put our bodies through hell. That is a fact, that is the truth and Ricochet, you're good, but I am better and this time you’ll see that when the eyes are all on me, the pressure is on my shoulders.. I will become more than what you’ve seen here tonight, I become faster, stronger and I become, UNBESIEGBAR.

The moment between Ricochet and Dragunov is cut short when the theme of Shinsuke Nakamura is head throughout the arena with no warning, at all. Nakamura comes out from the back with a microphone in his hand and a smirk on his face, revealing his mouth piece, he begins to speak.

Shinsuke Nakamura

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] CFUQtVt
Ricochet,Ricochet,Ricochet (In broken English sounding more like Rick O'Shea) you are great in ring competitor. there is no doubt about that. And Ilja you are great up and comer. But I am The King Of Strong Style. Like I Said earlier in the show I am here to make a statement. I will do to you two exactly what i did to that idiot Morrison. So with that being said if the powers that be will grant the match. What do you two say we make it a triple threat. You see people have forgotten about me. They thought i was a dead legend. but like the old Japanese proverb i will always "Kishi Kaisei". Which means i will wake from death and return to life. So here i am. Risen From The Ashes! And you two will be the next to fall to the wrath of The King Of Strong Style! I will not be forgotten and i will emerge victorious!"

Nakamura drops the mic and walks to the back leaving the crowd in total shock. Nobody expected him to interject himself into this brewing battle between two strong competitors but now the stage is set for Final Stand..with the King of STRONG Style added to the fray.. What will come of this?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 12:09 pm

As Octane resumes, we're taken to a quick recap of what happened earlier when Shayna Baszler not only ambushed Charlotte Flair after her victory, but then turned her attention to Mia Yim ending with a powerbomb through the announce table. When the recap concludes we're transported backstage where a roughed up Mia Yim stands in front of the camera with ice on her jaw. Clearly from the way she was thrown around into barricades and even the steps she's hurting all over.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] F3tsPVs

[[Mia Yim]]
You know, I can't even be mad...sure I look a mess, my jaw hurts, and it's going to be hard to feel on my back tonight after that powerbomb through the announce table...but all Shayna did was follow my example last week. I said I was through with being forgotten, cast to the side and treated as if I'm not even here. And clearly as a former Champion, she's feeling some type of way herself.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] NXQciOp

[[Mia Yim]]
Next week is Final Stand, and it's been four years since I've been on the show of shows, the year that everything changed for me...my rise, my demise...and my shattered memory in this division. So if Shayna wants a fight? I'm ready to step back out onto that stage, and allow history to repeat itself. I'm ready to step back in the spotlight, to make everyone remember WHO I am. I am the first Woman to Main-Event ANY Pay-Per-View...I retired Layla AND took her Women's Championship. Before Sister April stole my existence from me? I was undoubtedly The H.B.I.C...and I think it's time I return to form.

Mi's eyes look directly into the camera as if she's now talking directly to the Woman that issued the challenge to her after dismantling her and another Woman earlier in the evening.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] DUjz7oI

[[Mia Yim]]
A Triple Threat with you and that other pretender? Challenge accepted, let's hope you understand what you've self imposed upon yourself...you may think I'm a nobody, but I'm going to show you, Charlotte...if she's gutsy enough to accept your challenge too...and I'm going to remind the world about me, about MIA! Protect yo necks ladies, because I'm coming for them at Final Stand!

With the challenge accepted, Mia returns the ice to her jaw and walks off as Octane rolls along to its next segment.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 2:48 pm

As the screen fades in from black, we see the leader of The Enterprise in Daniel Bryan standing within the confines of the ring, dressed in his now trademark suit with a smirk etched on his face, his theme playing in the background alongside the boos and jeers emanating from a large portion of the live audience in attendance and the much smaller and barely noticeable cheers from compact pockets within the crowd, destined to cheer the lesser of two evils in their eyes after their very own “Canadian Hero” turned their backs on them when he made his long awaited return. Bryan, in the ring, makes his way towards the corner closest to the timekeeper's area, retrieving a microphone that was extended towards him before he makes his way towards the center, raising it to his lips as his theme begins to decrease in volume, giving him his cue to begin speaking.

Daniel Bryan
Don't you love it when a plan comes together? Sami Zayn thought we could return a little over a month ago at my expense and make a name for himself. He thought he could just come out here, interrupt me and everything would go back to how they were when he was the closest to relevant as he's ever been. He thought he could poke the Dragon and get away with it, did you really think it would be that easy? The metamorphoses of Daniel Bryan has been well documented, from my return sixteen months ago to  my reign as World Heavyweight Champion and everything in between. You really should have known better.

Daniel Bryan
Last week, The Enterprise sent you a message: You are all alone. We clearly have the numbers advantage, we clearly have the advantage of being naturally gifted in this ring, and as last week showed, we clearly have the solidarity that your “Alpha Club” never had. We have shown the world for months upon months now, alone, The Enterprise are great, but together? We're unstoppable, we're untouchable, we are the greatest collection of talent this sport has ever seen. And you really thought you could just come back and I'd just allow you to step into OUR ring without consequence? That was the second worst mistake you've made in your life.

Daniel Bryan
And that's because the worst, if this little rumor I've been hearing about is even the slightest bit true, the worst mistake you've made hasn't even been made yet. The Enterprise has eyes and ears everywhere and a little birdie has informed me that tonight, just seven days before Final Stand, in a transparent attempt at trying to give yourself any kind of a drastically needed advantage to say the least, you intend to issue a challenge to a certain former World Heavyweight Champion, a certain Corporate Dragon after he and his allies ended your night early one week ago. But surely, surely not even you would be stupid enough to want a match against me on the biggest Pay-Per-View of the year. You've seen what I could do to you alone, you've seen what I could do to you with allies, do you really want your return to end that badly, do you really want your career to end by my hands? Maybe it's just a mercy at this point because you know that this is as good as it's going to get.

Daniel Bryan
You've had many accomplishment, many accolades over the years, Intercontinental and World Heavyweight Champion, Money in the Bank holder to name a few but those pale in comparison to the creation of The Enterprise and my single reign as World Heavyweight Champion because while you've held multiple Championships multiple times, they meant nothing when they're compared to the trials and tribulations I've had to endure, to the long and lonely road I traveled to get where I am today. I had to travel into my past and reawaken The American Dragon, I had to push myself to my limits then push beyond that, I had to wage war with a man twice my size who can move just as fast, if not, faster than I could to become World Heavyweight Champion, while all you had to do was “cash in” a briefcase. If this is the road you're determined to travel down, then know that it only ends in one way: With Sami Zayn in the ashes of his former glory while Daniel Bryan stands tall like he always does.

The theme of the self proclaimed "Canadian Hero" now blasts around the arena to a huge reaction of boos from the Canadian audience. Daniel Bryan's attention turns to ramp, as Sami Zayn comes walking slowly out...clearly feeling the effects of the attack last week. Zayn stand at top of the ramp, staring down to Daniel Bryan. Mic in hand, Zayn just stops at top of the ramp and begins to speak

[Sami Zayn]
Would you look at that, Daniel? Despite the cowardly attack you and your lackeys did last week...I'm still here. I'm sure you thought you had it all figured out, attack me..take me out then at Final Stand you get off free! You get the night off! I can see it your eyes, Daniel... I can hear it in your voice. You said it yourself, You KNEW I'd be the one to challenge you at Final Stand because let's face it.... It isn't like you'd be the one to lay out a challenge is it? Because just as last week proved...You've become a coward. You've become just like every person in this arena....Afraid.

even more boo's ring around the arena as the crowd are yet again insulted by one of their own

[Sami Zayn]
You can boo me all you want, but whilst all you nerds was sat in your basements playing Minecraft or whatever it is you play these days.... I was pushing doctors away, I was working even harder to put last week behind me and get back here for one reason, and that of course Daniel...is to challenge you to a match... at Final Stand!

Daniel smirks as he fully expected this to come, he raises the microphone to his mouth but before he can speak Zayn quickly interrupts

[Sami Zayn]
Don't even bother, Daniel... I know exactly what you're going to say.  "You're making a mistake" "Didn't you learn your lesson" Because I know exactly what you're thinking Daniel....You can't believe that after last week I'm back here, You can't believe that despite your best attempts every week since I got back...That I keep coming back. You gave me your best week after week...and it just isn't enough. You got help to try take me out...and it just wasn't enough! It must be eating you up, Daniel! For the first time in your career the great Daniel Bryan just isn't good enough! So not only do I challenge you to a match at Final Stand...I challenge you to dig deep down inside you, and find the real Daniel Bryan. You want to threaten to end my career? But look at you Daniel....On my very first match back, you had to take the easy way out. Last week, you couldn't face me one on one. This is the Daniel Bryan you've become? It's pathetic!

[Sami Zayn]
Infact...Maybe we don't wait until Final Stand. Maybe I save you that embarrassment, Maybe I be the great guy I am and do you a favour..... Instead of doing it on the biggest stage, I come down to that ring and finish this now. You can go out on a high, you can come say goodbye at Final Stand...It'll be the perfect Daniel Bryan moment! Think about it Daniel... You can either be helped from the arena at Final Stand...or you can gracefully stand in that ring and say Goodbye. Trust me, Daniel...I don't want to see you taken out of the arena on a stretcher...I'd hate to do that to you. I'm sure Birdie doesn't want to see that either.....

Gasps are heard around the arena as Sami Zayn makes it very very personal.... Daniel Bryan with now clear anger in his face throws down the mic, removes his jacket and begins to unbutton his shirt begging Zayn to come to the ring. Zayn stands at top of the ramp, laughing at his own comment. Thinking about it, he begins to walk down the ramp.....

The theme of the general manager blasts around the arena as Zayn stops in his tracks. Edge walks out from behind the curtain, microphone in hand. His music dies down as the General Manager begins to speak

[Edge]
Sami...Stop right there. You two have gone back and forth for weeks...You've both got a point to prove. You've both attacked each other from behind..but it's time to settle it in that very ring. Sami already made the challenge...but I'm here to make it offical. So at Final Stand... It'll be Daniel Bryan going one on one with the apparent "Canadian Hero" Sami Zayn! and Daniel...I'm not having a repeat of last week on the biggest show of the year. So The Enterprise will be banned from ringside! Should any of them choose to get involved...they'll be serious repercussions for all of you.

Cheers ring out from around the arena,the fans clearly agree with the ruling of the General Manager. Edge's theme plays once again as he exits.... The match is set for Final Stand! Daniel Bryan vs Sami Zayn! Both men now just stare at each other, both with a slight nod clearly both happy that at Final Stand they get their hands on each other once again.  

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 4:30 pm

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[ Tag-Team Match ]]]

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] C0yeSoA[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] ALmTFSq
[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] 9Uxvgn5[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] F27oYkT

"At Final Stand Women will for the second time in history headline the event when Liv Morgan defends against Sasha Banks in a story that is literally two years in the making. From friendships to betrayals, to reunions to betrayals from the other side...this rivalry has had it all. But ultimately it sparked from a friendship, and that's why before they have their final clash on the grand stage...we need to encourage them to keep their hands away from each others throats and also keep them both top top shape for their match over The Women's Championship. Now usually pairing rivals together is the makings of a disaster...but let's not forget what got us here. The Boss N Brat Connection. They were a team, and if they want their match at Final Stand to go on as planned? To finally be done with each other? They're going to have to resist their urges to betray one another one last time and face the very thing that they once were, and if they had made different choices...could still be.

The Co-North American Champions Alexa Bliss and Kairi Sane have been friends that have fought together through many things including the firing of the other, plots to destroy their friendship multiple times...and their own desire to be Champions. At Aftershock all of the chips were lined up for the classic moment where one friend chooses their career over the bond they have with someone. We've seen it time and time again, case in point this year's Final Stand Main-Event. But what happened completely turned that narrative upside down. They didn't choose themselves, they chose EACH OTHER. Their friendship meant so much to them that they pulled The North American Championship down at the top of that ladder TOGETHER! Final Stand could have easily been them facing one on one mirroring Sasha and Liv...but they resisted that urge that every other friendship in this business has succumbed to!

The parallels and the polar opposite choices between these four Women is incredible because they literally are the outcome of what would have happened if they chose differently. I am beyond excited to present this match tonight and in case anyone is worried about betrayal rearing it's head between The Women's Champion and her Challenger? I've informed both Women that if they betray one another for the duration of this match be it hopping off the apron, or outright attacking? That their Main-Event at Final Stand will be called off and the finale they've sought after will be gone. I'm confident they'll make good choices. So get ready for the last time you'll ever see The Boss N Brat Connection in action as they face Five Feet Of Friend-SHIP the duo that has proven friendship CAN conquer all...and that's what they hope to prove at Final Stand when rather than fighting AGAINST one another they fight TOGETHER to defend their North American Championship."

Kairi Sane stumbles back following that back elbowing that completely has rocked The Co-North American Champion Kairi Sane...as she sways backward towards the ropes, The Women's Champion readies herself to end this. She's got a Main-Event at Final Stand awaiting her next week, and heading into that with a victory in tonight's Main-Event? Now that's a way to set yourself up for successful title defense at the grand stage. She throws Kairi with an Irish whip towards the ropes, then runs quickly after her, looking for that flat-liner of hers that's sure to end this match in an instant. But as Kairi's back collides with the ropes, Bliss reaches out tapping Kairi's back with her palm tagging herself in as if she foresaw the doom that was on coming their way in this match.

But just as Liv was about to come into contact with The Pirate Princess...Kairi bolts away from the ropes tearing through Liv Morgan with an Interceptor that literally turns The Bringer Of Karma inside out as she clutches his midsection yelling out in agony. And unfortunately for our Women's Champion? That spear flipped her over onto her midsection, on her knees coughing up a storm...just as the now legal Alexa Bliss steps through the ropes with WICKED intentions in mind. Kairi rolls under the bottom rope pulling herself up onto the apron as Five Feet Of Fury herself beelines for the prone Champion and drives the bottom of her boot into the back of Morgan's skull STOMPING her head into the canvas with The Bliss-Missed and and the audience roars feeling as if this one is over rallying with excitement.

MAURO RANALLO
WHAT A STOMP FROM ALEXA BLISS!

COREY GRAVES
That's no fair, she had no idea Alexa tagged herself in!

BETH PHOENIX
We're well past the word "fair" ever being appropriate when speaking of Liv Morgan, Corey.

However, instead of covering The Women's Champion...Bliss looks to her best friend on the apron and the two share a mutual nod as if they've telepathically discussed what comes next. Kairi throws her hand out, then Bliss happily tags out as Kairi Sane scales the corner ascending to the top rope...all while Main-Event Banks stands on the other side of the ring unable to help her mortal enemy from what's about to come next...Kairi Sane with Bliss cheering her on leaps off the top turnbuckle and DRIVES her elbow into Liv! The Insane Elbow acts as the exclamation mark on this match, and Kairi quickly mounts over Liv hooking her leg rather uniquely as she starts to count along with the official.

IT'S NOT A KICKOUT, BUT SASHA BANKS SAVING LIV MORGAN AND BREAKING UP THE PIN!

It's a mixed reaction from the crowd. Some of the crowd happy that Sasha Banks was able to make the save while other members of the crowd were either upset to see Alexa and Kairi not get the win, or that Liv Morgan is still in the match. Sasha Banks isn't even given the chance to leave the ring because in comes the other half of the North American Champions! It's Alexa Bliss bringing the fight to Sasha Banks. Bliss tangles her fingers into the blue locks and she throws Sasha out of the ring!... but Sasha catches herself as she lands on the apron instead of falling all the way through. It all happened so fast that Sasha Banks needed a second to figure out what happened and where she was now. Alexa notices this and proceeds to go on the attack. Bliss steps through the ropes and joins the Blueprint on the apron. She goes for her forearm strike but the Boss ducks the shot and delivers a swift kick to the kneecap of Alexa which forces her to drop down to a knee. There's no hesitation in Banks' actions as she grabs Alexa by the arm and lines her up... B-TRIGGER CONNECTING TO THE CO-NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION which causes Alexa to fall off the apron and down to the ground beneath them. Sasha spreads her arms out in the air as a prideful smile forms on her features.

"THAT'S RIGHT! HASHTAG MAIN EVENT BANKS, BABY!"

Yet Sasha isn't aware of what's going on behind her now. As The Boss is reveling in her small victory over one half of the Co-North American Champions, the opposite half is standing behind her, seeing the entire exchange take place right before her eyes. Sasha continues to rub it in that she outsmarted the “Blissful” Champion for the next few moments, unknowingly allowing Kairi's anger to build as she just saw her best friend be unjustifiably attacked for defending her after Sasha illegally entered the ring. Sasha returns her attention back into the ring in an attempt to come up with a makeshift strategy to take advantage of this temporary two on one advantage her actions afforded her and her Final Stand opponent and Women's Champion in Liv Morgan. Before she's able to fully process anything of value, her vision is immediately taken out of the equation due to the red spray making contact with her face and eyes, The Pirate Princess' newest equalizer coming into play in the form of the poison mist escaping her mouth as Sasha shrieks in both pain and uncertainty, falling off the apron onto the thinly layered padding on the outside beside Alexa and rolling back and forth on the floor as if she's trying to put out a fire. Inside the ring, we see Kairi standing off centered in the ring, the remnants of the red mist dripping down her face from her mouth, a cruel smile beginning to form but before it's able to reach completion, she quickly finds herself no longer in her vertical base and is now on her back, the look of confusion etched on her face as she tries to figure out what's happening. As the camera zooms out a bit, we see that the legal competitor, Liv Morgan, sneaked up behind Kairi Sane and pulled her into a rollup! With Kairi curled up and her shoulders on the mat, Liv takes advantage of her flexible frame and arches her back over the squirming legs of Sane, who now finds herself trapped beneath a matrix-like pinning maneuver! The ref quickly drops down and begins the count....

2........!

3!!!

MAURO RANALLO
OFF OF AN INNOVATIVE ROLLUP, LIV MORGAN PICKS UP THE VICTORY FOR HER TEAM!

BETH PHOENIX
I'm not quite sure if "team" is the appropriate term to describe these two anymore, but nonetheless, Liv Morgan and Sasha Banks just beat the co-North American Champions!

COREY GRAVES
Yet another shining example of Liv Morgan carrying Sasha Banks on her back!

Liv shifts off of Kairi, who instantly sits up in disbelief and places both hands on either side of her head. On the outside, Alexa seems disappointed by the loss but is quick to console her partner. Kairi rolls out of the ring to regroup with her other half as the two seem to hype each other up a bit and collect their North American Championships. A truer example of healthy friendship and good sportsmanship couldn't be found even if you tried. Alexa and Kairi placed their arms around one another, nursing their battle scars from the intense encounter as they both pass Liv, who was still inside of the ring, and Sasha, who was still writhing outside of the ring, a stern but respectful nod.

BETH PHOENIX
And that right there is exactly what we like to see. Even though Kairi was kept down by an unexpected roll up from the Women's Champion, and after Alexa's tussle with Sasha, the North American Champions are still showing some form of respect to what once was the most dominant duo in the XWL Women's Division, once upon a time.

COREY GRAVES
Yeah, before Liv wised up and realized that Sasha was LYING to her and USING her for years! And now look at her! Successful on her own, and about to walk into the Main Event of Final Stand as your Women's Champion!

MAURO RANALLO
A long, complex, and well-established history of what used to be known as the Boss 'n' Brat Connection will finally come to a bitter end in the Main Event of Final Stand XII when Liv Morgan takes on the Blueprint, Sasha Banks, in an UNSANCTIONED match for the XWL Women's Championship!... With all of the events that have unfolded over the last several months between these two, I have to admit, I'm a bit shocked at the outcome of this match. Even though Banks and Morgan are estranged to say the least, their performance tonight truly is a testament to how well they know one another.

Liv collects her Women's Championship from the referee and stands tall in the ring, raising her belt as high as her arm would allow. The crowd are not in her favor, as they relentlessly boo, but it is clear that their opinion has no sway with Liv. She's not here for the fans, and hasn't been for a long time. She's here for herself, for her Championship, and.... to be an unholy thorn in a certain someone's side.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] ZSs2IkE

Just when it appears that Liv is about to head to the back and the show is about to conclude, she catches a glimpse of her ultimate rival, who is still writhing outside of the ring next to the barricade. Personal trainers are slowly gathering around her to try and remove the residue of the mist from her eyes. In that moment, we begin to see the twisted little cogs turning inside of Liv's head. The match is over, they've fulfilled their obligation not to attack one another, per Edge's request, and now the opportunity was almost too sweet to pass up. The crowd rapidly picks up on what's about to happen and chime in to try and discourage Liv, but she's already hopped outside of the ring and is making her way towards the Boss... Sasha's eyes are squinting shut as Liv silently gestures for the personal trainers to get lost. The look in her eyes says it all and shows that she means business. The trainers hesitantly back off, as Liv picks up the towel that was intended to be used to wipe the mist out of the eyes of Banks. Liv grabs both ends of the towel and twists it into a thick rope before sneaking up on the unsuspecting Sasha. The Women's Champion swiftly wraps the twisted up towel tightly around the throat of the Boss and wastes no time viciously wrenching back on it. Sasha, who was already desperately searching for relief from the mist in her eyes, now also has to worry about being able to breathe as she swings desperately but misses every aimless shot. Morgan can be seen and heard laughing just behind the ear of Banks as she begins thrashing left and right, wearing the fight right out of the Boss while cutting off her air supply.

MAURO RANALLO
OH MY GOD! The Women's Champion is choking the life out of Sasha Banks! If she keeps this up, there may not be a Final Stand Main Event to make it to next week!

BETH PHOENIX
This is absolutely uncalled for! Sasha Banks just took poison mist to the eyes and now she's being quite literally blindsided by Liv Morgan!

COREY GRAVES
Looks like Sasha's little backstabbing knife actually turned out to be a double-edged sword that she's having to face the consequences for.

BETH PHOENIX
Oh come ON Corey! You can't possibly tell me that you think this is justified!

COREY GRAVES
I think that given the context, it's perfectly understandable.

BETH PHOENIX
Umbelievable!

As the time begins to tick on, the Boss begins to fade. Her face gradually fades to a shade more similar to that of her hair as her swinging arms slow and finally hang lose by her sides. Finally, Banks drops down to her knees, completely unconscious. Liv tosses her head back and laughs, placing the sole of her boot between the shoulder blades of Banks. After applying a little pressure, Liv releases her grip on the towel out of one hand, and sends Sasha propelling down towards the floor, face-first. Banks hits hard, not even being conscious to cushion the blow with her arms at all.Morgan tosses the towel back over her shoulder and circles around to the front of Banks, lowering herself down onto her knees in front of her. Liv bends over and arches her back in, grabbing a fistful of blue hair and lifting up the unconscious face of Sasha, still dripping from the poison mist that initially left her in the compromised position that Liv couldn’t help but take advantage of.

“I hope you milk this Main Event spot for all its worth, Boss.... Cause Karma’s finally at your front door, and she’s here to make sure that it's gonna be your last.”

Just when we expect Liv to slam Sasha’s face back onto the floor, she leans closer and slides her tongue out, dragging it up the side of the Boss’s face! Liv is literally licking the poison mist right off of her face! The crowd gasps and looks on in a state of unsettled confusion. Liv inhales and licks her lips before dropping Sasha’s face back down onto the mat. She picks her Women’s Championship back up and wipes her bottom lip with her thumb as she snickers to herself on her way towards the ramp.

MAURO RANALLO
Now I know we've seen some rather bizarre things come out of this feud between Morgan and Banks, but.... DID SHE JUST LICK THE POISON MIST OFF OF HER FACE?!

COREY GRAVES
I may not be a fan of Sasha Banks, nor in my professional opinion do I think that she is at all a good or genuine person, but THAT was a little weird. Isn't there something on the label of Kairi's poison mist that says something like: DO NOT INGEST?

BETH PHOENIX
Maybe it was in Japanese or Liv just didn't read it, but whatever the case may be, this is the type of behavior that regardless of how much you try and prepare yourself for, you still never expect to see. Liv Morgan is already one of the most unpredictable superstars XWL has ever known on her own, but add in this personal relationship turned sour and a Women's Championship into the mix, and she's quite literally a ticking time bomb... and if I had to guess? I'd say that bomb is set to detonate at Final Stand XII.

The personal trainers and ringside staff rush to Sasha’s side as Liv paces up the ramp backwards with a twisted grin on her lips, making sure she still has a view so that she can appreciate her handiwork.

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Ru9p2kq

While this side of Liv Morgan does reflect shades that we’ve seen in the past, this is no longer the reckless, untapped chaos of old. This version of the Women’s Champion, while no less chaotic, was pointed. She was honed in on fulfilling her Karmic purpose and making Banks suffer, and with the help of a little poison mist from Kairi Sane, tonight her objective seems to have been satisfied... but will this scene differ next week on the grandest stage of them all, when these two titans of the Women’s Division face off for the Women’s Championship for the last time in the Main Event of Final Stand XII? Stay tuned to find out.

END SHOW.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020  - 4/29/2020]]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[XWL Octane: 4/22/2020 - 4/29/2020]]]
Page 1 of 1