Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]

Go down 
+3
Plus
Qverset
KingWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Empty
PostSubject: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 6:15 pm

LIVE FROM: The Canadian Tire Centre, OTTAWA, ONTARIO, CANADA

ARENA FOR MATCHES:  LA HALL

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

[ Update On Darby Allin & Ilja Dragunov ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] EMEgfgf

Notes From The General Manager's Office:

"Last week was scary, every performer knows the risks when they step into the ring every night...but in a match setup to showcase XWL's newest and hottest talents...the unthinkable happened and tonight we'll share an update on both competitors after they were knocked out very early into their match resulting in a no contest."

[ Tag Team Match ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] I8cP4vX[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] JHOmZWU
[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] NMEAim1[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] O1oq0Jt

"After The Miz & Morrison's assault on Jon Moxley, Seth Rollins came to the aid of his former Shield brother but Moxley didn't seem too appreciative of his assist. I saw that and thought wow, this is freaking disastrous timing I put The Tag-Team Division on ice...and suddenly Miz & Morrison decide to pair back up after all this time, and with The Enterprise down a member...and The Shield connection...what if Seth's looking to "buy in" and be recruited by The Enterprise to get back into the life of his once close friend? I'm not sure what will come of it...but I think as the man with the power to foster the growth of potentially something more...it's my duty to do just that. So 2/3 of the The Shield Reunite tonight against The Reunited Dirt Sheet as BOTH Teams come together in Tag-Team action for the first time in FOREVER!"

[ Who is Io Shirai? ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] LzHomBS

"Last year The Genius Of The Sky one of XWL's newest developmental talents made a splash at International Incident when she competed against Alexa Bliss. A match setup by her pal Kairi Sane to showcase both of her friends. Well, Io lost that match and while the two may have shook hands after the fact...it's clear that SOMETHING has changed in Io Shirai. Maybe Alexa stomped her head into the mat too hard and something went seriously wrong within her mind? I don't know what I do know is that she's reemerged all this time later as a completely different person and really a performer as well. So tonight I've arranged a special segment in the show to delve deep into her psyche as the newer, darker, more eccentric Io Shirai more formally introduces herself.  "

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] DpTCHT0[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] MzoTJLp

"These two absolutely showed why they're two of the best in the business, and two of Canada's greatest exports to the wrestling business. Both men got their starts in this country, and after Kevin Owens' impressive showing against Keith Lee? I figured he deserved another opportunity against another top star in XWL in the Enterprise's Robert Roode, who's also looking to keep a string of momentum going in an attempt to reclaim his intercontinental championship. and who knows? perhaps a bit of Canadian pride will be on the line in this match as well, eh?"

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] J5CiDG6[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] LnyF7Gx

"Remember last week how I said sometimes a reason is very simple, like simply because of one detail? Well I just find it interesting to pair not only two Women who made an impact last week, but two Women who made an impact at the expense of Alexa Bliss. Sasha emerged from the shadows almost unrecognizable, what I did recognize is that blue hair or black? That knee still is as deadly as ever and Alexa Bliss felt that after her victory over Liv Morgan. Meanwhile Ruby launched an attack on Alexa, an ambush as you will and brought out a deadly maneuver of her own, a piledriver. With just a week from their respective title matches? I am both concerned at how they'll behave in this match, and also kind of freaking pumped because sometimes two people who love to hurt people clashing provides the best content."

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] GIG9d0Y[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] F36gOrm

"Daniel Bryan may have defeated Keith Lee and prevented him from basking in his glory to become World Champion once before...but after Keith's INCREDIBLE performance in last week's Main-Event? Keith Lee sent a message, a message that things will be different this time when they meet at Aftershock. With a HUGE victory like that, he's on the top of his A Game. But A Main-Event of an attraction like Aftershock, the first Pay-Per-View of The DECADE...cannot be built on one competitor, it needs both to be primed and ready to steal the show, and for one of them, steal the moment for themselves to become The NEW World Heavyweight Champion. So Daniel Bryan will meet WALTER tonight, and unlike last week when he decided to not compete in his scheduled Triple Threat...if he doesn't show up for this match I'm removing him from his title match at Aftershock. Because it doesn't matter who you are, on Octane? We fight, and tonight he faces a massive opponent much like Keith Lee that has a whole lot of power at his disposal. I want Daniel to remind everyone why he's not The Franchise...he's THE ENTERPRISE...and I want WALTER to step up or prepare to be stepped over."

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] LzHomBS[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] ZG9VBVf

"This match is full of combustible elements that truly can't be identified. Liv Morgan claims to be more 'real' but a person doesn't change overnight...and old habits are hard to kick. What happens when she faces someone that's truly not within their right mind? That's what I think we ALL want to know. Is Liv truly within full control of her mental faculties after time away to reflect on who she is and wants to be? Io Shirai picked up what technically could be referred to as an upset victory last week when she defeated a former Women's Champion and one of The Women that will clash for The North American Championship at Aftershock in Ruby Riott. With that big victory I think pairing her with one of The Women who will clash for The Women's Championship next week was a no brainer. No matter the outcome I think we all win because I can't even begin to tell you what I think will happen I just know I'll be glued to the monitor. And hopefully Sasha Banks doesn't try to introduce Io to her knee after the match..because I'm not so sure I'd want to give someone like Io a reason to come after me. "

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] AMcpTjb[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Gi25JJg

"It seems like Keith Lee has been on an absolute tear the last number of months while consistently being a thorn in the side of The Enterprise and Daniel Bryan. however, much like Keith Lee, Brian Pillman Jr. has also become a thorn in the side of currently the most dominant group in XWL. But since Daniel Bryan is facing WALTER tonight, i didn't want to give Keith Lee the night off either especially with his big Championship opportunity next week. Tonight, these two thorns in the sides of The Enterprise will face off one-on-one. Will Keith Lee pick up another big time victory? Or will Brian Pillman Jr. make up for the unexpected outcome to his match last week and pick himself back up as a strong future contender to any Champion. "

Main Event

[[[ Street Fight ]]]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] EjrVyxm[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] T81gXdw

"Coming off the heels of our Series Premiere, including a majorly successful Main-Event...we need to carry that wave of momentum into our second episode and as I reviewed last week's show...one match stuck out to me as must-see. Last week Alexa Bliss was assaulted by Ruby Riott and her best friend Sarah Logan, an assault that surprisingly...was put a stop to by Alexa's EX-Best Friend Kairi Sane! The Pirate Princess swooped in to the aid of her rival before XWL's hiatus and collectively they fought together to try and dispatch the devious duo of Riott and Logan. However, their efforts were unsuccessful as ultimately Kairi was taken out, and as for Alexa? A major message was delivered that has threatened to shake the entire foundation of The North American Championship Match at Aftershock. They delivered an assisted PILEDRIVER to Bliss and now her medical status is questionable. From the outside looking in, it appears that perhaps...Kairi Sane is trying to rekindle the friendship she personally ended and seeing as I've had my own experience with fighting with and against my friends I felt like IF she is trying to make amends with her first mate? Why not give her a match against the Woman that may have taken out her friend, and potentially claim the all important treasure that is RETRIBUTION! And why stop there? They took part in an unofficial "Street Fight" last week...so let's have an OFFICIAL one now. These two have in a sense throughout the course of this story been the supporting acts of their friends rivalry...and tonight they step into the spotlight all by themselves and what happens next is entirely up to them and their abilities."

Last edited by P.R Son on Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qverset
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 6:35 pm

There’s a loud pop from the XWL universe as Seth’s music hits. The fans are more invested and behind Rollins as ever. He’s managed to keep getting back up after every setback and the fans seems to respect that. Seth Rollins steps through the curtain and onto the entrance ramp in his official XWLShop T-shirt and wrestling tights. Already holding a microphone, he high fives some fans on his way down to the ring. The Architect steps between the ropes and goes to speak when he’s interrupted by loud cheers from the audience.

Seth Rollins: Oh I know we can do better than that. We’re here kicking off WEDNESDAY NIGHT OCTANE!!! First things first, I have to give EDGE major props. There’s no doubt that he’s legit. Get used to his face because there’s no doubt in my mind he’s going to be around for a long time.  Let’s talk about tonight though. In tonight’s Match, I team up with Mox! It’ll be an interesting match up no doubt about it. Our last encounter we both got even. That being said Mox is  the scum of the earth, Now Moxley, I’ll be the first to admit he is a tough Son of a Bitch if given the chance I would immediately go for the Curb Stomp.

Fans can be heard excited as Seth builds up hype for his match later tonight. The arena seems split right down the middle.  This doesn’t really faze Seth at all. He actually seems to enjoy the split XWL Universe as a small smirk comes across his face before speaking.

Seth Rollins: We where neck and neck Last week I’m almost positive Something will happen tonight but I’ve got this. I NEED to win this! I’m sure we’ll burn it down tonight, but for one moment, I will take advantage and I will not hesitate to Curb Stomp your head straight into the mat Moxley.

Brief pause occurs and then The XWL universe pops for Seth. A few moments pass until Out of respect, the crowd dies down once again for Seth begin to speak.

Seth Rollins: I’m still sorta soaking this all in. People told me I was washed up, that I’d never be the same competitor I once was. Well, after Weeks and Weeks, Seth Freakin' Rollins is going to the top, After everything i went through. Last week  I’ll admit I let “Moxley” get in my head. He should’ve known better than anyone I wouldn’t stop until I got my revenge.  A wise man once told me the best revenge is success. I’d like to give a shoutout to Roman for always keeping me strong mentally, physically, and spiritually. I love you, man. Oh yeah and Roman, if you’re watching this right now, this isn’t just my win Tonight. This will be OUR win, brother.

The crowd pops at the mention of Roman. Rather than attempt to quiet them down, Rollins motions for them to keep the chants going in memory of his fallen friend. This goes on for a few moments until Seth begins to speak again.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] 4276e-15502927293621-500

Seth Rollins: The thing is... every night feels like a celebration being out here with you guys. You’ve been with me through the highs and lows. You all witnessed the rise and fall and rise again of Seth Rollins! There won’t be any fall this time around. I’m done feeling sorry for myself. I won’t allow myself to sit there and wallow in self pity after a loss. Did I let Mox, discourage me? No! Instead I went out and Superkicked that man in the face, Never count yourself out and you can do big things, people. Now, WELCOME TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT ROLLINS! See you later tonight.

Seth finishes dropping his microphone he continues to celebrate with all his fans, as he rolls out of the ring giving his all attention to the fans high fiving there hands before leaving down the entrance ramp.

Last edited by Qverset on Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:22 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 6:38 pm

Qverset wrote:
I would like to to open if that's ok

Please hold all posts until the opener is posted, thanks.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 3:26 pm

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] AMcpTjb[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Gi25JJg

"It seems like Keith Lee has been on an absolute tear the last number of months while consistently being a thorn in the side of The Enterprise and Daniel Bryan. however, much like Keith Lee, Brian Pillman Jr. has also become a thorn in the side of currently the most dominant group in XWL. But since Daniel Bryan is facing WALTER tonight, i didn't want to give Keith Lee the night off either especially with his big Championship opportunity next week. Tonight, these two thorns in the sides of The Enterprise will face off one-on-one. Will Keith Lee pick up another big time victory? Or will Brian Pillman Jr. make up for the unexpected outcome to his match last week and pick himself back up as a strong future contender to any Champion. "

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 4:20 pm

[ Who is Io Shirai? ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] LzHomBS

"Last year The Genius Of The Sky one of XWL's newest developmental talents made a splash at International Incident when she competed against Alexa Bliss. A match setup by her pal Kairi Sane to showcase both of her friends. Well, Io lost that match and while the two may have shook hands after the fact...it's clear that SOMETHING has changed in Io Shirai. Maybe Alexa stomped her head into the mat too hard and something went seriously wrong within her mind? I don't know what I do know is that she's reemerged all this time later as a completely different person and really a performer as well. So tonight I've arranged a special segment in the show to delve deep into her psyche as the newer, darker, more eccentric Io Shirai more formally introduces herself.  "

The scene opens up with Io sitting in a chair, dawning her puffy coat and she’s in a dim lit room, with her hands folded onto her lap. A few images flash up onto the screen and she looks at them introspectively.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] TUtmnkG

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] 16XVQrx

ノの 丂んノ尺ムノ
Look at that face, so naive.. So caught up in the sky and not knowing what is down below. I am no longer her, no longer stupid or confused on what I have to do to be a serious competitor. Yeah, I took Japan over and I made a name for myself, this isn’t Japan. This is a whole new world compared to my home country. XWL is full of the most entitled brats, and I won’t stand for it. It’s time to put an end what you thought Io is, and was.

She pulls her hair out of her face and smiles widely to the camera with her eyes and mouth, both.

ノの 丂んノ尺ムノ
XWL wants to know who I am, wants to know why I seem so sad, or mad all the time. Why I returned. I’m actually the happiest i’ve ever been in my entire life. No longer catering to this idea of being a high flying kawaii barbie sensation. I hate everything this industry made me, and now I change it up on them when they least expect it. I came back because I had to, I couldn’t live with myself with you remembering me being a one hit wonder on the XWL timeline. Kairi gave me an opportunity and I thought it would be easy, I thought Alexa Bliss would be easy and I played myself. I flew too high and got knocked down, hard. Made me feel defeated, humiliated, spit on, defamed, insulted, looked down on and most importantly, broken on the inside.

She turns her eager smile into a sulk and furrows her brow for a moment.

ノの 丂んノ尺ムノ
So you want to ask me, Who Is Io Shirai? Io Shirai is everything you’re not. Io Shirai doesn’t need anyone else besides herself. Io Shirai is someone who beat Ruby Riott and she ignored it because she refuses to accept the fact, unlike all of these women..that I am a different, rare breed. Am I an evil person, am I dark? You’ll have to find out. The mask is off and you finally get to see what’s been underneath all this time. You know, I tried to keep on a facade to be liked, now that no longer interests me.

Io places her arms on her knees and leans over praying with both hands and then biting her fingers before continuing on.

ノの 丂んノ尺ムノ
I want everyone to know that no matter what happens next, all eyes will be on me. I reject your influence, I deny your help, I can do it all on my own. Nobody knows Io like Io knows, Io. Io is the better Io, I hope, I hope, I hope, I wish, I wish I wish. I know, I know, I..know.  Be afraid of what happens next because i’m never afraid, but I am evolved. I like myself. I also like to collect things.

Shirai stands up out of her chair and kicks it away as she pops her hood up over her head. She waves her finger back and forth, saying no to what others might be assuming.

ノの 丂んノ尺ムノ
What do I collect, you may ask yourself? Everything that holds your strength, that motivates you. That makes you feel that you can do anything and powerful, it makes me truly happy to take it AWAY from you. Do you believe in yourself? I believe in one thing and one thing only.

[[The Dreamcatcher]]
ノの 丂んノ尺ムノ
Catching Dreams, in both.. of my hands. And not the ones you have when you rest your heads at night on your pillow, the dreams that you want for yourself, before they get to happen, I put them right here, for me. The sweetest of dreams, for Io.

She laughs to herself cupping both of her hands together then apart as she raises them up blowing a kiss to the sky, saying bye bye to her former self as she waves whimsically and walks out of view from her chair getting ready for her match later tonight against a gamed Liv Morgan, the camera fades away to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 11:56 pm

As Octane's second episode moves along we're taken backstage where Robert Roode geared up for his clash of The Canadian's leans against a crate as a man stands near him with a notebook and a pencil. We don't recognize him at all, but he seems to be serving a purpose of some-kind to The Former Intercontinental Champion.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] UGrVBoJ

[[Guy In A Suit]]
So let's go through this one more time.

Roode let's out a loud and obnoxious sigh as he pushes off of the crate and turns toward the unknown man.

[[Robert Roode]]
How many times do I have to tell you, he appeared, spoke some gibberish, then next thing I know some masked dope is in the ring with me, I go to show him what's what, he vanishes and then tells me I "should be" afraid of him. LIKE WHO DOES THAT?

[[Guy In A Suit]]
What did he look like?

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] NirTdgN

[[Robert Roode]]
Did you not watch the damn show?

[[Guy In A Suit]]
I'm trying to get your firsthand account.

[[Robert Roode]]
My firsthand account is literally what the camera's firsthand account was. He had some stupid mask, like someone who was trying way too hard to be dark and mysterious.

[[Guy In A Suit]]
Do you have any enemies? Anyone that had motive to try and spook you?

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] QDrmkTi

[[Robert Roode]]
I mean when you're rich, powerful, good looking, rich...talented, ripped like a Greek God WISHES he was ripped...and are in tune with your humility everyone's always out to get you. Jealousy is just such an epidemic, at this point it's like asking who DOESN'T have motive. Which would be my boys Daniel Bryan and Jon Moxley. You can cross them off your list right now they would never, and if they would? THEY WOULDN'T WEAR SOME DOLLAR STORE MASK! They'd get some movie prop mask, so whoever this is clearly doesn't have taste or class.

[[Guy In A Suit]]
I mean they did try to scare you...

[[Robert Roode]]
Wow, real close minded of you to act like people who spook for a living can't be classy, that'll go over well with the internet.

[[Guy In A Suit]]
Listen, Bobby...

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Os3mLog

[[Robert Roode]]
That's ROBERT to you.

[[Guy In A Suit]]
Listen, ROBERT...

[[Robert Roode]]
Hey, you don't have to shout watch your tone when you're talking to me.

[[Guy In A Suit]]
Listen, Robert...

[[Robert Roode]]
You know for a detective you're not really good at your job. All I'm trying to do is find out WHO my opponent is at Aftershock next week. How hard is it for you to do some DNA testing, swab a few finger prints, and do some research on the mask he was wearing?

The guy literally slams his palm against his face as he lets out a loud sigh of his own.

[[Guy In A Suit]]
First of all, what DNA am I testing? Second, what finger prints? Third, I can't really pin point where he got the mask because that wouldn't lead us anywhere until Aftershock anyways.

[[Robert Roode]]
Look, can you help me or not?

[[Guy In A Suit]]
Let's try something else. Have you asked around? Anyone see anything suspicious?

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] FDMYuDN

[[Robert Roode]]
Have you seen the characters that walk around here? EVERYTHING IS SUSPICIOUS! But you know what, that's the first good idea you've had, I mean...not good, more like okay, and like okay in a way that's like not terrible...like anyone COULD have thought of it...but hey, you've finally rendered yourself useful so good news I've decided to keep you on as my personal detective! TOGETHER WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS AT EXPOSING THIS COWARD FOR THE COWARD THAT HE IS HIDING BEHIND HIS COWARD'S MASK AS IF WON'T GET TO THE BOTTOM OF WHAT COWARD WILL BE STANDING IN THAT RING WITH ME AT AFTERSHOCK AS I WHOOP HIS COWARD ASS AND RECLAIM WHAT I NEVER LOST, AGAIN!

Before the guy can even respond Roode grabs him by his collar and drags him with him as they presumably go to the next phase in Roode's plan to find out his opponent for The Intercontinental Championship next week. WHO is behind the mask and will be standing in Roode's way of reclaiming his title? Will we uncover this mystery tonight? With Robert Roode and Man In A Suit on the case? Probably not, but it's going to be an interesting night nonetheless.

Back to top Go down
Qverset
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 1:11 am

The sounds of crickets could be heard a little in the distance, the creeping sound of the pitch black could be heard in the area where the camera view is focused the atmosphere changes completely. Scratching can be heard amongst the creepy area, the sounds get more creeper as the sounds of someone walking in what appears to be the woods or something close

“Steps that can be heard are woman steps, the very blacked place has a very creep sound of a woman yelling. The sound of something hitting something can be heard very mildly."

*BOOOM*!

"The sounds of a door closing and stomping has gone on for quite some time, the person in a dark shadowy area begins to look straight the camera."

the cameras then cut to a dark room and the audience sees what appears to be someone sat up in a chair with a hood on there head and mask over their face with a pair of red eyes looking at the camera. An evil sadistic laugh can be heard from the unknown assailant  the person begins to speak to as they stand up.

:???:
I am your worst nightmare. I cannot be taken lightly because I will take everything from you, I am Free, everything you know will go up in flames.

The woman walks around to reveal that its Ember Moon, the crowd in a non existence state of mind are not sure how to feel about this

:Ember Moon:
We all can be free of ourselves with no destiny determined, no history to look back on. my time in xwl, has been nothing but short. I'm here to fix that. in this story you could be the villain or you can be the hero-but in this story I'm the hybrid I'm the person who will do justice for the right cause, I'm the Flames that will burn your dreams I'm the Guardian that will free your minds, I'm the villain that will become your nightmare, I'm the goddess that can strike you down, I'm the savor of the Eclipse.

Inside, the dark room we hear the sound of scratching again, After a few moments, the camera sees Ember-Moon, Scratching the wall as she walks along a hall and Screams before the camera fades to black and we are taken into the next segment

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] S-l400

Last edited by Qverset on Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 4:12 am

As XWL Octane rolls on, we see a shadowy figure appearing to be in the middle of setting up a camera. The figure turns and sits on the steps, revealing none other than...

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] 4xd8OWM

[Sarah Logan]
Y'know...I ain't exactly the one for storytelling. Usually, I let what I do in the ring tell my stories for me. Usually, I just let Ruby say what she has to say and I back her up. 'Cause that's what real friends do. But Kairi? Alexa? They ain't real friends. Alexa's showed that...Kairi's showed that...but you know who actually shows real friendship? Real love and support for their best friend? Ruby does...I do.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] S8O3nBu

[Sarah Logan]
The bond that Ruby and I share? It ain't nothin' like anything else in that locker room. We're both outcasts. Both misfits. We ain't cookie cutter. We ain't cast from the same mold as everyone else. And that's what we thrive on. We thrive on being different. We thrive on straying from your norms. We thrive on causing as much pain and misery as we can in the lives of everyone who cast us aside...because that's what makes us happy. And that's exactly what we did to Alexa Bliss and Kairi Sane last week. Kairi Sane comes out here with her lil' pirate wheel and her lil' telescope, her little hat and tries to make all these people believe she's a pirate. Thing is...it's all as fake as her best friend Alexa Bliss is. You wanna know what Kairi did before she became a wrestler? She raced yachts. About as intimidating as bein' a professional golfer. She wants to claim that her life is so hard...but do you know how much a yacht costs? Especially if you wanna run around racing 'em? That sure as hell ain't no pirate's life.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] KhaQ9m8

[Sarah Logan]
So while Kairi was out playin' on a lake with her fancy lil' sailboat, yo-ho-ho'ing away and pretending that she was Blackbeard? I was scrumming through swamps and mud, makin' a life for myself and hunting wild animals to survive. My blood is full of Viking ancestry. Direct descendant of Erik the Red. And that Viking bloodline is what makes me the warrior that I am. You wanna know something? When I was 17, my car got stuck on railroad tracks in my hometown. I got hit by a train. 70 miles an hour. I had to be airlifted to a hospital, and I barely survived. But you know what? I survived...and then I thrived under pressure. Less than a year later, I was on my first flight to Japan to train in the dojos...just like Kairi Sane did. You hear me? I was hit by a goddamn train, and I walked out alive. If a train couldn't stop me, then what makes you think some lil' wannabe Johnny Depp can? Hell, she couldn't even stop me and Ruby from breaking her little buddy's neck last week. All she could do was lay there and cry like a lil' baby as her former best friend's career ended. Y'know, I don't know what happened during these last two months that Alexa was dumb enough to forgive someone who turned her back on her, and I don't really give a damn. All I know is that Ruby? She'd never turn her back on me to begin with. And that's what separates us from Alexa and Kairi.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] X1jhq97

[Sarah Logan]
But trust me...it ain't a personal vendetta against Kairi or Alexa on my end. I just do what I need to do to make sure that Ruby gets the spotlight, the accolades that she's earned. So that said...I got a job to do tonight. And that job? That job is to finish Kairi Sane off...just like we did to Alexa Bliss. So when Aftershock rolls around next week? There ain't gonna be a single soul alive that can stop Ruby from claiming the title she's been deserving since day one. And there ain't gonna be a damn thing that's gonna stop me from being the one to help her achieve that. So tonight...I go huntin' for lil' Miss Captain Jack Sparrow...and when I shoot, I shoot to kill...and I damn sure don't miss.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 12:13 pm

XWL would return from commercial break. The screen on the main stage would change as we are taking to a new location, a studio were none other than the returning icon himself - Goldberg was seated.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] EQN_tlvWAAIKnOu

For those who are unaware - Goldberg had returned to XWL only last week, taking on the up and comer Walter in Goldberg first match in years. Goldberg would remain seated, a serious look on his face as his eyes narrow a little bit as he stares down into the camera.

GOLDBERG ★ WHO'S NEXT
“I wanted to get this off my chest. There were many people out there who didn't know Goldberg. Who have just put my name into a search engine and seen some highlights of what I have done in my long career. Those very same people say the same things - he only has two moves, he cannot last more than a minute in the ring, in today's modern world of wrestling - Goldberg would NOT stand a chance.”

Goldberg would just let those words sink in for a moment. He would let them linger there for the time being. After all everything he has done has been put into four minute videos with rock music blasting out as he spears and jackhammers everyone who was stupid enough to stand in his way, but those people who only watch clips - who only read about what he has done, who give into the gossip on the news sites, have no idea just who he truly is.

GOLDBERG ★ WHO'S NEXT
“That match last week, that was no walk in the park let me tell you that. That Walter kid - he is as tough as Kevin Nash. He hits as hard as Brock Lesnar and he can take a beating like Triple H. When I was in that ring with him, I was being thrown around. I was being picked up as if I was nothing to this man and slammed down onto the ground with ease. I hit my head countless times, I got rocked more times than I can remember and all the while - I could not stop smiling. He hit hard - I HIT HIM BACK HARDER. He slammed me down - I SLAMMED HIM DOWN SO HARD HIS EYES ROLLED INTO THE BACK OF HIS HEAD. In my day - you have to wear gloves. I would spear men and they would fold in half and I would be told off in the back, but here - I speared Walter - and he laughed, he took it like a man and he got back up and he came at me. So year - maybe I have years on me. Maybe my beard is grey and I am not the young rookie I once was, speaking my way through an entire roster, but if last week proved anything it was this. Goldberg still has some gas left in his tank - there is still some fight left in me and I got to thinking…”

He sat up a little bit. Leaning more into the camera now than before as that smirk only grew wider on his face.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Bill-goldberg

That match last week with Walter, that fight showed the world, but it also showed Goldberg - that he could still go. Unlike so many other veterans - he could still put on a show in the ring.

GOLDBERG ★ WHO'S NEXT
“Maybe one match was not enough. Maybe that match last week with Walter was not a one and done deal for me here. Maybe - just maybe Walter was not the last. He was just like everyone else who stepped into the ring with me, HE WAS NEXT - but he will not be the last. I have seen what XWL has to offer and if Walter was a taste of what was here, then I am parking my chair right at the table and I am wanting fed, because there is a entire roster of kids here who see me as some old timer, some legend to build a name from, but I am anything but that. WALTER WAS ONLY THE FIRST. Anyone wants to make a name, grow a set of balls and step up, because I am ready to get back in and do it all over again. So now I only have one question for everyone in XWL --”

“WHO'S NEXT!”

Goldberg would point right down at the camera. His message was loud and clear, the fight with Walter had done something to him. This was not just a one match deal, come in do a match collect the money and leave. Goldberg was here to stay and the message had been sent and it was loud and clear to everyone here in XWL - who was next?
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 2:26 pm

Holy shit Seth.. What the fuck happened to you? Out of all the people in this company you were the last one I expected to go soft…

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] C0282710

You know, for a second there I thought that you were your old self again, when you hit me with that Curb Stomp. I really believed that you were the Seth Rollins that I considered an equal, that I fought alongside, that I respected.. But you’re not… No, after hearing what you said earlier tonight it became clear to me that you’re just a shell of your old self. A sad pathetic version of Seth Rollins. A Seth Rollins that panders to the fans, a Seth Rollins that says; “oh gee golly, I’m still sorta soaking this all in. People told me I was washed up, that I’d never be the same competitor I blah blah blah blah” shut the fuck up Seth….

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] 142af910

I know what you’re capable of, I know what the REAL Seth Rollins can do.. And this bullshit that I saw earlier tonight was NOT that Seth Rollins.. No, THAT Seth Rollins is, for lack of a better term.. No wait, this is actually the PERFECT term to describe you….That Seth Rollins... Is a bitch… And if you even so much as THINK about Curb Stomping me tonight in that stupid little brain of yours, I’ll cut that shit out faster than you can say “thank you” to the fans, and I’ll Dirty Deeds your teeth all over the canvas.. And make you MY bitch…

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] 05a81210

That all being said, we go way back, so I’m going to give you some friendly advice… DON’T Fuck With Me… Let me say that one more time in case your ears were clogged with Becky Lynch’s bullshit that she’s telling you… DO.. NOT.. FUCK.. WITH.. ME… Or I will fuck you up… Simple as that. You’ve gone soft since we last faced off, I see it.. Don’t do anything stupid tonight, otherwise I’ll be forced to prove it in front of all your precious fans…

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] 49ec7710

Now, as for my opponents for tonight… Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber.. You two fucked up last week.. You guys were on cloud 9, you had it all!! Miz, you have a beautiful wife and a successful Hollywood career, hell they call you the “Most Must See Superstar” for a reason! And on top of all that you reunited with your longtime best friend and tag team partner; John Morrison! I mean, you two literally were poised to take this company by storm… But then you fucked with me.. So now, well boys, now I’m going to have to fucking end you…

Last edited by P1 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 3:45 pm

This show ain't playing around a lot of good promos so far!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 7:47 pm

XWL Octane returns from commercial break and rather than heading back to the ring for the next scheduled contest, we go backstage to the usual room where Michael Cole sits down with his guest. Normally, he would have one chair sitting across from him but this time, he has two chairs and both of them are occupied. In the first chair, we see Liv Morgan and in the second chair, we see Sasha Banks with her. Liv Morgan actually has her arm stretched out to the lap of Sasha Banks where she holds the hand of the on-again, off-again friend, rival, or whatever you want to consider their relationship. Michael Cole clears his throat before he speaks up to begin the interview with the two women sitting across from him.

[MICHAE COLE]
Ladies, I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to come and sit down with me. I know you have a championship match coming up at Aftershock and I’m sure the both of you are looking forward to that. We’ll get to speak on that in a little. First of all, I want to talk about what happened last week. Liv Morgan went one-on-one with Alexa Bliss, and this was after she had her championship taken away from her, and she lost. Liv, I would like to get your thoughts on that loss after I address what happened after the match. Sasha Banks, you attacked Alexa Bliss and seemingly helped Liv Morgan.

The Boss nods her head as Michael Cole pauses for a brief second.

[MICHAE COLE]
Let’s take a look at what happened again.

The screen then transitions to a replay of what happened last week after the match-up between Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan. Alexa Bliss had just won her match when Sasha surprised her with a swift knee to the face which sent Five Feet of Fury crashing down to the mat. In the replay, Liv looked concerned at first before that wicked grin spread across her features and the duo once known as the Boss and Brat was seemingly back on good terms. With the replay coming to an end, we head back into the room where the three individuals sat.

[MICHAE COLE]
I speak on behalf of a lot of people when I ask why? Because the last time we saw you, you were trying to be a changed woman. You weren’t wanting to stand by Liv Morgan’s side anymore. Your heart seemed to finally be in the right place. What happened? What did Liv Morgan do that made you come crawling back to her?

And there was something about the way that Michael Cole said that which made Sasha’s face turn into a look of disgust. Maybe it was the ‘crawling back’ comment that he made. Sasha Banks crawled for no one after all. The Boss was about to speak up when suddenly, Liv Morgan interjected. Liv brought her hand up to cover Sasha’s mouth to stop her from saying anything.

[LIV MORGAN]
First of all, what is with this complete assault on our characters?... Aren’t you broadcast journalists supposed to be “unbiased?” Or are we throwing that out of the window with the new year too?... Sasha and I have had our share of ups and downs, just like anybody, but at the end of the day we always RUN back to each other.

Realizing that Liv was presenting as a rather unique obstacle in this interview, Michael Cole hesitates before reposing his question in a way that Liv might respond better to.

[MICHAE COLE]
Allow me to rephrase: the last time we saw the two of you together, you were very much not on speaking terms. Fast-forward a few months to the premier of XWL Octane, and you’re back together and seemingly stronger than ever. What changed this time?

Cole raises his brows as he asks his question, hoping it would go over better with the now former Women’s Champion.

[LIV MORGAN]
Me and the Boss had… a lot of time together during the break. We spent Christmas and New Year’s together, and during that time, we took the time to re-evaluate our relationship and what’s most important to us going forward. The conclusion? Sasha and I are forces to be reckoned with as individuals, but together? We’re damn near unstoppable. Isn’t that right, Boss?

Liv lowers her hand down around Sasha’s arm, snaking it around lacing her own fingers with those of the Boss. Morgan bats her long eyelashes at Banks, tilting her head to the side curiously with an eerie smile painted across her lips.

[SASHA BANKS]
That’s right. We’re operating on a level that absolutely no one can reach but you and I.

The new and improved Liv Morgan nods her head in satisfaction with Sasha’s response as both ladies turn their attention back to the interviewer, Michael Cole. Cole takes a second for his pupils to finish darting back and forth between both women, almost in awe of their bizarre and ever-evolving dynamic.

[MICHAE COLE]
Right… Sasha, during the premier of XWL Octane, when you came to the defense of your— “friend,” Liv Morgan, you debuted a new look to the XWL Universe. Over the years of your impressive career in sports entertainment, you’ve sported a number of bright, colorful hairstyles. Last week, instead of your usual colorful locks, you came out with this stripped down, black hair color that you have now. Was there any significance behind this decision? What prompted you to leave behind what so many consider to be a staple of the Boss?

Sasha inhales to respond, but once again, Liv beats her to the punch by taking control of the conversation before Cole barely finishes his own sentence.

[LIV MORGAN]
Isn’t it obvious? Black is her color. Forget red, fuchsia, or purple. Those bright, loud colors of the past only distract from the women we’ve become. Like myself, Sasha wanted a fresh start. No nonsense. It’s as simple as that. When you look at the woman sitting to my right, you don’t see an eye sore or a cartoon character. You see a certifiable badass, which is exactly how the Boss deserves to be perceived. This new color, much like mine, represents our continued growth, together, as the most lethal duo in all of sports entertainment.

Cole breathed a subtle sigh, realizing that the only way he was going to get any answers from Sasha Banks was by going through Liv Morgan first.

[MICHAE COLE]
Very well. We’ve established that you two are on good, if not great terms once again. You both displayed the rekindling of your relationship last week on the premier of Octane, and based off of your description Liv, we can assume that you both experienced a metamorphosis during the hiatus. Shifting gears a bit, we witnessed periodic updates and developments in the theatrical transformation of one Liv Morgan over the break. My question for you, Liv, is what inspired this change in you and how do you feel that it’s helping or hurting you since your return?

[LIV MORGAN]
As I mentioned in the series on XWL.com, I realized after winning the Women’s Championship that something had to change. The person I was, while it did manage to eventually get me to the top of the Division, I knew it wasn’t going to keep me there. I couldn’t be a spontaneous, sporadic child anymore. After so much time, even the unpredictable starts to become… predictable. So, I had to become something that wouldn’t be so easy to see coming. I had to be methodical, well thought out, and all of my actions had to have purpose and intention behind them. Only then would I be able to maintain my placement at the top of the Women’s Division, or after the regretful decision made last week by our new General Manager, be able to make lightning strike twice and regain my XWL Women’s Championship at Aftershock next week.

[MICHAE COLE]
A perfect segue into my next question… We know that you two will engage in a one-on-one match for the XWL Women’s Championship, but we haven’t gotten any other information. Do you have any updates surrounding the status of your scheduled competition next week at Aftershock?

[LIV MORGAN]
We do. Sasha and I, we’ve wanted a second chance at a match like this for a long time, and for an occasion like this one? We didn’t want to just have another run of the mill match. We wanted it to be something special, something meaningful. Something that signifies our journey together as friends, partners, and beyond. That’s why we’ve decided that our match at Aftershock will be a Strap Match.

Liv glances over at her friend, Sasha Banks, with an eager smile on her face. She lays her head on Sasha’s shoulder and gives her arm a gentle squeeze, which prompts Banks to also become enthused about the unorthodox stipulation. Both ladies stare at each other for an extended period of time, staring into one another’s eyes with an excited half-smile on both of their respective faces.

[LIV MORGAN]
For better or worse, Sasha and I have been bound to one another since the very first day that our careers crossed paths. In and out of the ring, we’ve been perfectly intertwined for two unforgettable years… So why not have the culmination of that relationship be in the only match type that accurately represents our relationship.

[MICHAE COLE]
It’s interesting that you speak of the match so fondly, because we’ve seen you two face off in the past and, well, it’s never exactly ended well. Most notably, the Queen of the Ring finals at Coronation 2019, when Sasha, you laid down for Liv Morgan to secure an unexpected and instant victory, only to be betrayed, berated, and attacked for your loyalty and selflessness. Given your complex and unique history heading into XWL’s first Special Event of the 2020, Aftershock, how can we expect that interaction to go once the bell chimes and you’re both standing face-to-face once again?

For the first time in this interview, Liv Morgan seems to take a backseat by leaning back in her seat a bit. Not that she doesn’t have her own answer prepared, but she seems equally curious to see how the Boss will respond to the question posed. As she leans back against the chair, she turns her head towards Sasha, dipping her chin down to allow her big blue eyes to hone in on Banks’s expression. Morgan then gives Banks a subtle squeeze of the hand, non-verbally indicating to her that it was her time to speak.

[SASHA BANKS]
Listen, Michael. I need you and everyone else to understand one thing: Afteshock is going to change nothing. Our relationship is going to be better than it’s ever been after the more deserving woman wins the Woman’s Championship… and that’s Liv Morgan, because no one deserves that championship more than her after she was stripped of it. You can Bank on that. And you can bank on us.

While Sasha stares confidently and intently at Cole while she delivers her final statement, Liv looks just over her shoulder. One corner of her lips curve up into a devious and devilish smirk while her hand which is placed on the shoulder of the Boss gives a few good, subtle pats, indicating that she was proud of her answer. The interview concludes on a closeup of both women’s faces. Seemingly on the same page, while both telling entirely different stories behind their eyes.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 9:20 pm

The Most Must See Superstar in Sports Entertainment makes his way to the stage alongside The Wednesday Night Delight. The crowd lets out a loud boo as the reunited tag team makes their way down the stage with smug expressions, clearly not phased by the boos, in fact it looks like they’re actually  enjoying it.

The crowd erupts in unison “Burn It Down!!” The Architect makes his way out to the stage, soaking in all of the cheers from his loyal fans. He makes his way down the ramp, giving out high fives along his way before sliding into the ring, causing Miz and Morrison to slide out. Seth climbs a turnbuckle and soaks up the cheers from the crowd as Miz and Morrison mock him from the outside.

The crowd’s cheers instantly turn to boos as Jon Moxley makes his way down the stairs from the cheap seats. He hops over the barricade and walks right up to The Miz and punches him square in the jaw!! He then tosses The Awesome One into the barricade!! Morrison charges at Moxley only to be kicked in the gut and thrown into the ring stairs!! The ref gets in between Moxley and his prey. The Lunatic Fringe spits toward Miz and Morrison and shouts “that’s for last week motherfuckers!!” The ref is finally able to restore order, forcing Moxley to his corner so that he can check on Miz and Morrison as we brought to a video package hyping up the World Title Match between Daniel Bryan and his overweight opponent #Enterprise

After a few minutes The Miz and Seth are in the ring and the bell is ringing, signaling for the start of the match…

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] A0a50410

These two teams prove to be very evenly matched as the bout goes on. Both teams have a lot of experience together, and despite neither team having tagged for a long, long time, it seems like they haven’t skipped a beat. The Miz and Morrison prove to be just as good as they once were, if not even better. One could compare what these two can do in the ring together to a case of fine wine, they get better over time. And they clearly learned a few more dirty tricks since they last tagged together.

Seth Rollins and Jon Moxley surprisingly worked very well together tonight as well. They brought the crowd back to the days of The Shield, as a matter of fact if not for the fact that Moxley doesn’t go by Ambrose anymore, one might have even forgotten that these two ever stopped tagging together.

20 minutes into the match Rollins and Morrison are in the ring. Morrison goes to deliver a Super Kick, but Seth ducks it. Rollins answers back with a Super Kick of his own but Morrison pulls a move out of The Matrix movies as he dodges the kick. They both go to drop kick each other at the same time, but both miss. They then kip up and glare each other down as the crowd claps. Seth kicks Morrison in the gut and Irish whips him towards the ropes, but Morrison slides out of the ring. Morrison begins to get into a heated debate with a member of the crowd in the first row as Seth runs the ropes and hits a perfect suicide dive on Morrison!!! Seth picks Morrison up but is kicked in the gut and thrown into the barricade by The Prince of Parkour. Morrison slides into the ring and quickly runs the ropes, leaping over the top rope with ease, spinning in the air and landing on Seth!!! Morrison then tosses Seth into the ring as slides in. He runs the ropes, but Seth is on his feet!! The two both go for a clothesline and they both connect!!!!

The crowd is going wild as Seth and Morrison lay in the middle of the ring as their tag partners reach their hands out for the tag. Moxley begins to bang the steps with his feet, and the crowd begins to clap along with him, as a matter of fact throughout this match the crowd has slowly started to get behind Moxley, reminiscing on his days with Seth in The Shield!! The crowd chants Moxley’s name, clearly wanting Seth to make the tag!! The architect slowly crawls to his corner as Morrison uses the ropes to drag himself towards The Miz. The crowd is cheering now as Seth is just fingertips away from Moxley’s outstretched hand!! Seth leaps towards Moxley as Morrison does the same on the other side of the ring…..

And just like that the crowd’s cheers turn to one of the loudest boos of the night as Moxley takes his hand away at the last second and jumps down from the apron onto the floor!!! Seth slowly gets to his feet, leaning on the ropes as he looks on in disbelief as Moxley slowly backs up the ramp with a smirk on his face!! Miz takes advantage of the distraction and grabs Seth from behind and puts him in position for the Skull Crushing Finale!!

Seth stomps down on Miz’s foot, causing The Awesome One to release him. Seth then pushes Miz off of him and connects with a Super Kick!! The crowd goes wild as Seth goes into the corner, setting up for The Curb Stomp!! Seth looks over his shoulder at Moxley and shouts some choice words at him before turning back towards The Miz and right into a Super Kick from Morrison!! The ref yells at Morrison who backs off innocently as The Miz grabs Seth and hits the SCF!!! He goes for the pin!! 1...2...3!!!

The Miz and Morrison don’t take any time to celebrate, instead they decide to stomp, elbow, and punch the downed Seth Rollins!! Moxley looks on from the ramp and laughs as his former tag partner gets beaten down..

The crowd goes wild as WALTER charges down the ramp past Moxley and into the ring!! He shoves The Miz and Morrison off of Seth and charges, hitting a double clothesline on the two, sending the tag team flying over the top rope and onto the floor!! WALTER slides out of the ring and tosses The Miz into a barricade before dropping Morrison with a huge boot to the face!!

The crowd’s cheers for WALTER turn to boos as Jon Moxley has now slid into the ring and grabs Seth by the hair.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] 64905d10

He slowly lifts Seth to his feet as he shouts at his former tag partner; “you did this Set-“ but before he can finish his sentence he is pushed backwards by The Architect and hit with a desperation fueled Super Kick!! Seth uses the ropes to get to his feet and goes into the corner to set up for a Curb Stomp, but Moxley takes advantage of Seth’s fatigue and has plenty of time to roll out of the ring. Moxley snatches a mic out of the ring announcers hands and glares at Seth.

Jon Moxley
Hey asshole…. Me… You… Aftershock…. First Blood Match…. Get ready to bleed like a pig…. Bitch...

Seth has a mic of his own that he requested from the time keeper. He shouts “you’re on” before running the ropes and hitting a suicide dive on Moxley!! The two brawl into the crowd as WALTER is taking on both Morrison and Miz on the stage!

The crowd goes wild as Moxley and Seth brawl to the back through the crowd as WALTER and Miz/Morrison brawl to the back through the curtain. We then head to commercial.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 2:12 am

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] DpTCHT0[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] MzoTJLp

"These two absolutely showed why they're two of the best in the business, and two of Canada's greatest exports to the wrestling business. Both men got their starts in this country, and after Kevin Owens' impressive showing against Keith Lee? I figured he deserved another opportunity against another top star in XWL in the Enterprise's Robert Roode, who's also looking to keep a string of momentum going in an attempt to reclaim his intercontinental championship. and who knows? perhaps a bit of Canadian pride will be on the line in this match as well, eh?"

[.]
[.]

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Mama mia, WHAT A GERMAN SUPLEX FROM THE TOP ROPE!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Kevin Owens talks a lot about wanting to FIGHT and Robert Roode is certainly bringing the FIGHT to him tonight.

[[Corey Graves]]
You two act surprised, Robert Roode is in a class all on his own and that's why he is The Uncrowned Intercontinental Champion.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Not surprised but we saw Kevin's performance in last week's Main-Event he is perhaps the best he's ever been and much like his match with Keith Lee this one could go either way as well.

All of a sudden the lights go out and the arena is now pitch black. Everyone in the building begins to freak out from the unknown electrical issues, but the only problem is for Robert Roode. The lights come back on and the mysterious masked man is standing at the top of the ramp staring a hole into Roode. The man outstretches his arms as if he is inviting his soon to be opponent to come at him. The masked man begins to scream toward the ring.

Unknown:
FIND ME BOBBY! COME FIND ME!

The muffled voice of the strange being sends chills down the spine of all in attendance and watching at home. Robert immediately leaves the ring and charges up the ramp at the masked assailant. The mysterious man continues to stand there as Roode gets closer. Robert reaches the man and as he goes for a tackle… the lights go out once again. As they return, Roode is seen laying on the ground in a daze. In a flash, the masked individual has disappeared, leaving everyone in a state of shock. Little known to all the ref has reached a count of 7, waving for Roode to return to the scheduled match-up. Robert gets his wits back and charges towards the ring in hopes he doesn’t get counted out.
8…

9…

Roode makes it back to the ring in the nick of time! The match then continues

[.]
[.]

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Robert Roode with a statement making victory!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
He almost lost this match via count-out due to his mystery opponent's antics but his performance in the second half of that match truly showcased WHY he is a premier competitor inside that ring.

[[Corey Graves]]
Kevin Owens tried to take advantage of the referee's accidental knockdown but quickly realized he didn't have time to potentially introduce a foreign object into the match and I think that really threw him off. He had a plan, but the difference between these two Canadians is that Robert Roode had a plan as well, and his? It's fair to say went pretty GLORIOUSLY. He played possum, suckered him in, and delivered that Glorious DDT that has put away many a men and Kevin Owens just got added to that list.

Roode stands up over the defeated body of Kevin Owens, the winner of this fight and despite his state of glory...there's not as much excitement surrounding this win as he typically would have on any other night. He simply has his arm raised by the official, there's no exuberance.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] WIgp2Jn

One could come to the conclusion that the mystery that is his opponent at Aftershock has completely preoccupied his mind. However, despite that extreme focus he's also proven that he can flip the switch and be focused enough to pick up a victory, a victory that now carries him into next week when he looks to reclaim The Intercontinental Championship that he never lost, again.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Another great performance from Kevin Owens, that cannot go unsaid.

[[Corey Graves]]
Absolutely, however...this moment is about Robert Roode the soon to be THREE TIME INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
That of course depends on who the mystery opponent is that awaits him at Aftershock. There's a lot of names being thrown out, a lot of massive speculation and clearly that is eating away at Roode. We saw him talking with a detective earlier, I've heard there's been a lot of commotion throughout the show of him flat out cornering talent asking if they're the mystery guy...

[[Corey Graves]]
Can you blame him? They know who they're getting next week, he doesn't. How is that fair to him to not know who to prepare for?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
This business is built on the unpredictability factor, yes he doesn't know who his opponent is...but he's not the first man that's been in that position and he won't be the last. If he's truly as good as we all know he is...himself included clearly...then it shouldn't matter.

[[Corey Graves]]
But they're taunting him!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Perhaps they're trying to get into his head so much because they do recognize that he's a top level performer and they need to throw him off his game. It's actually a compliment to him that they are going out of their way to screw with him because it shows they themselves may not be confident with their chances.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
A fantastic point, Mauro. There's a lot of factors at play and next week everything comes to light and at the end of that night? We'll have ourselves a brand new Intercontinental Champion crowned for the first time this decade. Maybe it's Robert Roode, maybe it's his opponent, either way we have a great match ahead that I am sure of.

Roode pulls away from the official then shoos him out of his way as he takes center position within the ring and motions around his waist for all the fans in attendance, those watching at home, and...whoever his opponent is that he's going to once again have a title around his waist after the end of his next match.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] 4wSRuDb

"YOU TOLD ME TO COME FIND YOU? WELL THAT'S WHAT I AM GOING TO DO! I'M GOING TO FIND YOUR COWARD ASS AND EXPOSE YOU FOR THE INSIGNIFICANT "CHALLENGE" THAT YOU ARE! AND THEN I'M GOING TO DEFEAT YOU AT AFTERSHOCK AND WIN BACK THE TITLE THAT I NEVER LOST, AGAIN!!" With that emphatically shouted statement, Roode drops down to the canvas then begins to storm up the ramp as if his plans to hunt down his opponent are far from over this evening.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 11:16 pm

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] J5CiDG6[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] LnyF7Gx

"Remember last week how I said sometimes a reason is very simple, like simply because of one detail? Well I just find it interesting to pair not only two Women who made an impact last week, but two Women who made an impact at the expense of Alexa Bliss. Sasha emerged from the shadows almost unrecognizable, what I did recognize is that blue hair or black? That knee still is as deadly as ever and Alexa Bliss felt that after her victory over Liv Morgan. Meanwhile Ruby launched an attack on Alexa, an ambush as you will and brought out a deadly maneuver of her own, a piledriver. With just a week from their respective title matches? I am both concerned at how they'll behave in this match, and also kind of freaking pumped because sometimes two people who love to hurt people clashing provides the best content."

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

Ruby's theme song fills over the arena as she breathes out a confident chuckle while she pulls herself up off of the body of the Boss and eventually makes it up to her feet. The referee stands by her side and reaches for her wrist in order to raise it in victory, when something catches thr crowd's eye in the direction of the stage. Oblivious to Riott and the official, the fans all stand up and turn towards the ramp. Eventually, the camera finally catches up and reveals...

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] HDbPj2i

Black latex and a flurry of silver hair sprinting down towards the ring with purpose. The camera shakes and struggles to stay focused as the cameraman has to put in the work just to keep up with the figure that's moving like a vengeful bullet. The woman swiftly rolls into the ring behind Ruby Riott and continues her course straight towards the victor of the match. The individual finally collides into the back of Riott by grabbing her new green locks from behind! The woman in black wrenches back on the scalp of Ruby to hold her in place while she positions herself and leaps into the air, bringing both of her knees up to meet the face of Riott! It's the 201 Facebreaker, and the woman inflicting it is none other than Liv Morgan! Ruby's face snaps back off of the knees of Morgan, sending her straight back onto the mat. Liv stands to her feet, assessing her damage inflicting onto an obviously vulnerable Ruby Riott following that highly competitive match with the Legit Boss. Liv grabs hold of the ropes and uses her feet to unceremoniously kick Ruby out from under the bottom rope, causing her to spill out onto the floor at ringside.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] B1gaF1s

Liv takes a few more seconds to appreciate her own work. She cycles through a few deep breaths, the adrenaline of the moment clearly showing as she finally stands up straight and flashes a petty little wave towards the unconscious body of Riott on the outside.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Dj3XkPi

Morgan then turns her attention away from the woman outside of the ring, and shifts it towards the woman inside of the ring. Her beloved best friend, partner, and more, her Boss. Liv kneels down by the side of Sasha, who is finally beginning to come to. Liv places her hands on both sides of Sasha's head, pressing their foreheads together. Her platinum-silver locks act as curtains that conceal the words being exchanged between the two, but it seems as though Liv is verifying that Sasha is okay. She eventually pulls away in order to help Banks to her feet. The two share a brief embrace in the center of the ring before the wounded Boss places her arm over the shoulders of Morgan, who helps her gingerly exit the ring. For the second week in a row, we've seen Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan come to each other's rescue, perhaps proving that they have realized their superior strength in numbers. Maybe this is really the start of something new for the duo that has developed in front of us for better or worse over the last two years.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 11:27 pm

We return from the break to find Io Shirai in the ring, poised for competition. She seems cool, calm, collected, and laser focused on the stage as she anticipates the arrival of her opponent for the evening. After a few seconds, Io’s theme song fades out and is replaced with the disturbing music box chime and subtle laughter which indicates that the new and improved Liv Morgan is ready for action.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] K3pcxXc

Liv reappears onto the stage after running out to the defense of her best friend, Sasha Banks, by attacking Ruby Riott just before the break. The woman formerly known as the Juvenile Delinquent of XWL has risen through the ranks over the years and established herself as one of the top forces in the XWL Women’s Division, and with her title being stripped from her possession, she’s got a dangerously large chip on her shoulder. Liv does a brief, unenthusiastic twist on her typical twirl. She slips her hand onto the back of her neck and collectively flicks her silver-blonde locks back over her shoulder with a swift motion. Morgan then begins to march down to the ring, her eyes burning right back towards Shirai’s icy glare.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] SmD84pE

Liv wastes no time rolling into the ring, coming up onto her knees on the other side of the ropes. She takes a quick moment to raise her hand and wriggle her fingers towards her rather serious opponent. This practice is not out of character for Liv, but like her actions on the stage, there’s something noticeably different about her demeanor. Instead of flashing her bright blue tongue and crazy eyes at her opponent, her kooky smile has been replaced with a much more sinister and devilish smirk. Io doesn’t seem amused as Liv kicks up to her feet and makes her way over to the ropes. She grabs hold of the top rope and leaps up, swinging her legs through in a swift motion, perching herself on the center rope. She crosses her legs over one another and stretches her arms out across the top rope while she surveys the crowd in front of her. Once she’s glanced from left to right, Liv shifts her legs back through the ropes and lands on her feet. She stretches her arms out, limbering up a bit while she and Shirai lock eyes once again and prepare to face off against one another.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] XgkOI9y

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] LzHomBS[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] ZG9VBVf

"This match is full of combustible elements that truly can't be identified. Liv Morgan claims to be more 'real' but a person doesn't change overnight...and old habits are hard to kick. What happens when she faces someone that's truly not within their right mind? That's what I think we ALL want to know. Is Liv truly within full control of her mental faculties after time away to reflect on who she is and wants to be? Io Shirai picked up what technically could be referred to as an upset victory last week when she defeated a former Women's Champion and one of The Women that will clash for The North American Championship at Aftershock in Ruby Riott. With that big victory I think pairing her with one of The Women who will clash for The Women's Championship next week was a no brainer. No matter the outcome I think we all win because I can't even begin to tell you what I think will happen I just know I'll be glued to the monitor. And hopefully Sasha Banks doesn't try to introduce Io to her knee after the match..because I'm not so sure I'd want to give someone like Io a reason to come after me. "

The ref calls for the bell as the two women take a few tense steps towards each other. Both have undergone some serious, dark changes recently. The image of who once were two of the most colorful superstars in all of XWL, now replaced with these dark and deadly alternative versions of themselves. Both with something to prove, and both trying to re-establish themselves in this new era of professional wrestling. As the two women face off, Liv tilts her head to the side and narrows her crystal blue eyes at the Japan-born Io, she turns her nose up at the former Women’s Champion. The “real” Liv Morgan doesn’t take too kindly to this show of disrespect, and winds up a torpedo of a forearm. Shirai, ever quick on her feet, ducks the incoming attack and follows up with a stiff kick to the backside of Morgan. Liv immediately begins nursing her back, and Io wastes no time capitalizing with a flurry of strikes from behind that force Liv into the corner.

Morgan turns her back into the corner and shields her face from the attack to the best of her ability. After she becomes dazed in the corner, Shirai takes a step back and gets a running start, looking to hit her opponent with a running clothesline in the corner. Unfortunately for her, Liv is also an ace at playing possum, and sidesteps the incoming attack. Io crashes into the turnbuckle and drops to her knees, supporting herself up by grabbing hold of the second ropes. Liv wipes her mouth off with the back of her hand and comes back fast.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] XpVWboi

Liv jumps up onto the second rope, springing into the air before coming back down full force onto the spine of Shirai with both feet. Io eats the mat hard, but Liv gives her no time to rest. The New Jersey native drags Io away from the corner by her ankle before shoving her over onto her back and hooking her leg for the pin...

ONE...

T—

KICKOUT!

Shirai isn’t going down that easily, and kicks out with authority on the count of 2. Liv sits up, some annoyance showing on her face. She stands to her feet and reaches down to grab Io by the roots of her hair, when Io counters the motion into an inside cradle!

ONE...

TW—

KICKOUT!

Liv finally powers out of Io’s hold, and both women scurry to their feet with their arms up offensively. The two lock up in a vicious grapple for control over one another. Liv can be heard almost growling in the power struggle and she eventually manages to get her arm around the neck of Io, cranking down on it aggressively. Shirai, ever the wiser, uses this compromised position to her advantage by using her left leg to swipe the feet out from under her opponent. Liv’s back meets the mat as Io stays on top of her, working her into a hold of her own. The ref drops down onto the mat to ensure that Morgan’s shoulders aren’t both on the mat while Shirai works her opponent into a grounded headlock. Liv’s chest rises and falls, trying to weasel her way out of the hold, but with each passing second she spends in this position, Io’s constricting grip only gets harder.

Being the XWL veteran, Liv extends her foot out towards the rope to distract the referee and draw his attention towards the gap between the tip of her boot and the bottom rope. With his focus diverted, Liv reaches back and savagely claws the eyes of Io, forcing the break. Io stumbles back, grabbing her eyes with one hand while supporting herself off of the mat with the other. Liv crawls away, placing her hand over her throat as she catches her breath and assesses the situation from a distance. The referee slides over to Io to check on her condition. While she is having trouble seeing, she refuses to end the match, perhaps her lust for vengeance getting the best of her judgement. Shirai grabs hold of the ropes, using it to pull herself up while she profusely insists that she’s good to continue the match. Liv can be seen licking her lips across the ring, like a hyena zeroing in on a wounded gazelle.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] 60hfrSa

As Io blinks repeatedly, allowing her vision to slowly blur back into focus, the referee steps away, and in that moment, the only thing she sees coming at her is the former Women’s Champion charging towards her at full steam. Before Shirai has the opportunity to react, Morgan leaps into the ropes, wrapping her right arm around the neck of Shirai. Morgan’s body quickly rebounds back off the ropes, snapping Shirai down face first into the mat in a spontaneous flatliner off of the ropes! Io bounces over onto her back, seemingly out cold, while Liv crawls over her and hooks both legs of Io.

ONE...

TWO...!

THREE!!!

Liv’s music begins to play as she rolls off of Io and pulls herself up gradually. She places her right hand over her jaw and cracks her neck back and forth, regaining her composure.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] 0O4DD0q

She meets the ref in the center of the ring, who takes hold of her left wrist and raises it high into the air. After a moment she pulls her hand back and makes her way over to the ropes directly in front of her. She ducks down, moving her torso in between the top rope and the second rope. She hooks one leg through, letting her right thigh rest on the center rope as she flips her hair back over the top rope and glares into the camera with a look that could turn Medusa herself into stone.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] 2ugIv6s

Morgan glides her tongue across the top row of her pearly whites, soaking up the energy of the room before retreating back inside of the ring. On her way out, she passes the body of her opponent one last momentary glance as she walks by. Liv suddenly drops down to the mat and rolls out of the ring, undoubtedly heading to the back to check in on the state of her best friend, partner, and opponent at Aftershock for the XWL Women’s Championship, Sasha Banks, all with a rather proud grin on her deviant lips.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 12:33 am

A feeling of dejavu comes over us as Octanes returns from a commercial break to find Robert Roode fresh off his victory against fellow Canadian Kevin Owens with his hands pressed against a crate as his robe sits on top of it. While he may have scored a pivotal victory on the heels of his Intercontinental Championship Opportunity at Aftershock...that victory did not come without added frustration when it comes to the mystery of WHO will be his opponent in that very match. Because the very man in question stood on the stage at one point in the match, Roode chased after him to try and finally solve this case...but would be too late and it almost got him counted out. So now as he stands here, he's more determined than ever to find out who this "coward" in his words truly is.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] MRcfTN4

[[Guy In A Suit]]
It's almost like he's taunting you.

The Glorious One turns to see the detective he enlisted the help of earlier in the show, but he looks rather annoyed by his appearance.

[[Robert Roode]]
GEE, WHAT AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION!

[[Guy In A Suit]]
At least you won...

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] HgyZ9Vl

[[Robert Roode]]
First of all, that was a given...I mean really is that fat slob supposed to be a threat to anything other than a family owned all you can eat buffet? Second, it's kind of hard to celebrate my victory when I STILL don't know who this prick is.

With Roode fuming over the seemingly unsolvable mystery...suddenly a Blonde Woman steps into frame with a mic in hand, immediately Roode turns to her with his confusion growing by the second.

[[Robert Roode]]
I'm sorry, who the hell are you?

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Lk1N4TB

[[Christy St. Cloud]]
I'm Christy St. Cloud, and I wanted to get a quick word from you after your victory this evening against Kevin Owens, do you believe you proved you're going to be leaving Aftershock as The NEW Intercontinental Champion?

[[Robert Roode]]
I'm sorry, am I supposed to know who you are just by giving me your name? You look like every other Blonde Interviewer in this place, which I'm going to assume you're an interviewer judging by the mic in your hand, and your very generic run of the mill question. To answer your question, not that you asked if you COULD ask me a question? What else would it prove? I went out there, as I always do, and left that ring VICTORIOUS! So yes, it does prove I will be leaving as The NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION...The NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION THAT SHOULD BE LEAVING THAT MATCH WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF STILL BEING THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION, WHO VANQUISHED SOME NO NAME CHALLENGER THAT COULDN'T EVEN BOTHER SHOWING HIS FACE BEFORE WE EVEN FOUGHT!

[[Christy St. Cloud]]
My apologies, Bobb-

[[Robert Roode]]
ROBERT, it is ROBERT...my apologies, ROBERT.

[[Christy St. Cloud]]
My apologies, ROBERT.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] QCHeZVx

[[Robert Roode]]
What's with everyone yelling tonight? Drop the attitude.

[[Christy St. Cloud]]
My apologies, Robert.

[[Guy In A Suit]]
It's okay, Christy he's been like this all night.

[[Robert Roode]]
HEY, DID ANYONE ASK FOR YOU TO SPEAK?

[[Guy In A Suit]]
So you can yell but no one else can?

[[Robert Roode]]
I AM NOT YELLING I AM PROJECTING MY VOICE AT A HIGHER OCTAVE THAN NORMAL!

[[Guy In A Suit]]
THAT'S YELLING!

[[Robert Roode]]
I AM NOT YELLING, YOU ARE!

[[Guy In A Suit]]
YOU LITERALLY ARE YELLING!

[[Robert Roode]]
WILL YOU STOP SAYING I'M YELLING I THINK I WOULD KNOW IF I WAS YELLING! AM I YELLING, CHRISTY?

The totally not yelling Robert Roode turns away from his no named detective to receive the validation he's after...but Christy St. Cloud is long gone, taking a quick leave as the two got into their "not yelling" match.

[[Robert Roode]]
Way to go you scared her off with all of your yelling.

[[Guy In A Suit]]
You know I don't have to stand here and take this.

[[Robert Roode]]
You're right, just like I don't have to write someone a check who didn't complete the job.

[[Guy In A Suit]]
Let's not be hasty...

[[Robert Roode]]
That's what I thought you'd say. Now, WHO IS MY OPPONENT?

[[Guy In A Suit]]
I haven't been able to really find anything out.

[[Robert Roode]]
I wrestled for like a solid half hour, and the guy literally was on the stage. Do you mean to tell me you didn't even try to sneak up on him and discover anything?

[[Guy In A Suit]]
I mean, no...

[[Robert Roode]]
Did you at least ask any of the talent that was glued to the monitor to watch my show-stealing performance?

[[Guy In A Suit]]
Uh, I don't know how to say this without upsetting you, but...there was no one watching your match.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] V6dlH5W

[[Robert Roode]]
Okay now you're just trying to hurt me. OF COURSE THERE WERE PEOPLE WATCHING MY MATCH, I'M AN INTERESTING SPECIMEN OF A MAN THAT EVERYONE MODELS THEMSELVES AFTER.

[[Guy In A Suit]]
Maybe they just all went to the bathroom at the same time. But I did see something strange when I was walking over here. Maybe it's something or maybe it's nothing...but it did strike me as suspicious.

[[Robert Roode]]
And it took THIS long to tell me about it?

[[Guy In A Suit]]
To be fair you've kind of been going off on a tangent...anyways, there's this smoke coming out from a halfway open door down the hall, and it's really dark and scary from the outside...it seems to fit the perp's MO.

[[Robert Roode]]
Well then what are you standing around for? Let's go get this jerk.

[[Guy In A Suit]]
Maybe I can just stay here and ask around some more, you know split up to be more efficient.

[[Robert Roode]]
Nice try, this is your lead so lead the way.

The Former Intercontinental Champion that hopes to once again reclaim what he "never lost" pushes the guy in a suit forward as the man unwillingly leads him to the spooky destination in question. The camera following them shows there is in fact a room at the very end of a hall, almost horror movie triggering in the way that it just doesn't look inviting at all. The door is partially open, and as the detective described...there's smoke wafting out from within it's dark dwelling. Has Robert Roode finally tracked down his challenger, and is he inside? IS THE MYSTERY SOLVED? With one step forward, they reach the door and as they turn back around as a chill comes over them...the lights within the hall they just ventured down...have now also gone off, and the only light that allows us to see ANYTHING now is a red emanation from within that is distinct enough to see the frightened detective shaking and an obvious "gulp" from Roode.

[[Guy In A Suit]]
I...I think we should turn back, this is probably nothing.

[[Robert Roode]]
Are you kidding me? The asshole that's tried to turn my Intercontinental Championship Match into some GUESS WHO game is inside and I will NOT allow him to make a fool out of me for another second. So, after you...

[[Guy In A Suit]]
Hold on a second, why do I have to go first?

[[Robert Roode]]
Because I'm incredibly brave and I'm offering to protect you so nothing sneaks up behind you.

[[Guy In A Suit]]
You seem scared to me...

[[Robert Roode]]
Oh, is that so "shaky?"

[[Guy In A Suit]]
For your information I'm cold.

[[Robert Roode]]
Yeah well I don't have all night so quit stalling and go in there.

[[Guy In A Suit]]
Fine...

Roode tails the investigator into the creepy room. A red light appears to be emanating from a lantern. The lantern rests upon a table in the middle of the room. No words can exit the mouths of the two men, as they appear to be scared senseless. Roode approaches the lanter , but as he reaches for it, a projector turns on behind him as both men are startled by the noise. They look upon the screen to see none other than the masked menace staring a hole into Roode. The masked man laughs with a deep muffled tone.

Unknown:
Welcome Bobby… to your worst nightmare. You see, I’ve been waiting a long time for our paths to meet. I’ve been watching and waiting, and now the time is upon us. Your personal apocalypse is coming in the form of me. I could tell you who I am but that would ruin all the fun. I want to watch you suffer Bobby. I want to watch you burn in your own personal hell. At Aftershock my presence will be known. My name will be revealed, and it will be… glorious. For you though Bobby, it's gonna be far from that. Your Aftershock will be miserable. When I become Intercontinental Champion, XWL will enter a new age. An age of darkness, despair, and complete… chaos. Your a marked man now, Bobby. You’ve been marked for death and there’s no escape. Say your prayers, Bobby. Hell is Coming.

The lantern in the middle of the room shuts off as a timer appears on the screen saying 7 days 22 hours 51 minutes and 12 seconds. The clock is shown counting down as the room then becomes pitch black. All that is heard is panicked shuffling. The two men desperately looking for light in the darkness. The investigator finds the switch as he looks up. Robert is kneeling on the ground, and shaking heavily. The investigator looks closer to see that there is a bloody mark on the back of Roode. It appears to be the mark left by the unknown opponent. The mark is one letter that covers the entirety of Roodes back, as blood trickles down. The letter is “B.” Evil laughs can be heard as the lights begin flashing. The other guy screams bloody murder and raced out of the room. Roode suddenly returns to his senses and hops up to his feet. He rushes out of the room as the door slams behind him. Bobby finds the nearest exit and leaves the building in a frightened panic. The camera then cuts to commercial.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 7:43 am

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Giphy

[???]
Oh dagnabbit, Mercy! I told you to fix this silly camera!

[Mercy the Buzzard]
My bad, hombre...Ramblin' Rabbit was supposed to fix that dang thing months ago. He owed me a favor after I invested in his new Rastafarian anarchy scheme.

[???]
Now...is that true, Ramblin' Rabbit?

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
N-No way, dude! M-Mercy said he'd get Abby to fix it!

[Mercy the Buzzard]
Shut it, you lil' vermin!

[???]
Now, now...I told you two to play nice! Neither of you would like it if...He were to hear you, would you?

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
N-No, Bra--MMPH!

[???]
Shh...don't ruin the surprise, silly-willy! Let me just...put this here...slide this over here...oh, Mercy! You didn't plug it in right! Lemme just...wiggle it...almost...THERE!

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] UnrulyHiddenIbex-size_restricted

[Bray Wyatt]
Yowie-wowie! I fixed i--

[Bray Wyatt]
Oh, fudge! Not again! Hmph...well...I guess that I'll just have to introduce my fireflies to all my friends at Aftershock...we'll see you then...in the FIREFLY FUNHOUSE!

[Bray Wyatt]
We'll see you at Aftershock!
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 11:14 am

Great Show!!

Last edited by P1 on Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 5:11 pm

Main Event

[[[ Street Fight ]]]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] EjrVyxm[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] T81gXdw

"Coming off the heels of our Series Premiere, including a majorly successful Main-Event...we need to carry that wave of momentum into our second episode and as I reviewed last week's show...one match stuck out to me as must-see. Last week Alexa Bliss was assaulted by Ruby Riott and her best friend Sarah Logan, an assault that surprisingly...was put a stop to by Alexa's EX-Best Friend Kairi Sane! The Pirate Princess swooped in to the aid of her rival before XWL's hiatus and collectively they fought together to try and dispatch the devious duo of Riott and Logan. However, their efforts were unsuccessful as ultimately Kairi was taken out, and as for Alexa? A major message was delivered that has threatened to shake the entire foundation of The North American Championship Match at Aftershock. They delivered an assisted PILEDRIVER to Bliss and now her medical status is questionable. From the outside looking in, it appears that perhaps...Kairi Sane is trying to rekindle the friendship she personally ended and seeing as I've had my own experience with fighting with and against my friends I felt like IF she is trying to make amends with her first mate? Why not give her a match against the Woman that may have taken out her friend, and potentially claim the all important treasure that is RETRIBUTION! And why stop there? They took part in an unofficial "Street Fight" last week...so let's have an OFFICIAL one now. These two have in a sense throughout the course of this story been the supporting acts of their friends rivalry...and tonight they step into the spotlight all by themselves and what happens next is entirely up to them and their abilities."

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

Sarah Logan kneels over the prone body of Kairi Sane, panting and clutching the back of her head after pinning the face paint-donning pirate. Grunting as she gets to her feet, a very pissed off Ruby Riott joins her in the ring, pushing the referee aside and lifting Sarah Logan's arm in victory. Clearly showing pains from the assault by Liv Morgan and Sasha Banks earlier in the night, Ruby growls as she holds Sarah's arm up. The devious duo both standing together as Kairi Sane slowly begins to stir underneath them. Slapping Sarah on the shoulder, Ruby points down as Kairi tries to get up using the ropes, only for Ruby to attack Kairi Sane with a clubbing blow from behind!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ah, come on! The match is over! You won, you made your point!

[Beth Phoenix]
Absolutely classless from Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan...

[Corey Graves]
You say classless, I say genius. Ruby Riott is clearly weakening the competition, just like she did last week when she took out Alexa Bliss. Sarah Logan said earlier tonight that she'd clear the path to the North American Championship for her best friend, her sister in arms...and that's exactly what they're going to do. Like it or not, you're looking at the odds-on favorite to be the new North American Champion at Aftershock.

Ruby smirks as she grabs Kairi Sane by the hair, yanking her up and shouting in her face. "I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE NEXT!" Ruby yells in Kairi's face, the defiant pirate trying her best to fight back by clawing at Ruby's face before Sarah Logan intervenes with a vicious knee to the ribs, knocking the wind out of Kairi Sane as Ruby clutches her face, a cut forming below her right eye, blood trickling slowly down her face as she uses the top rope to lift herself up, sitting on the top turnbuckle with her feet on the middle rope as Sarah Logan gets Kairi in position. The duo clearly with evil intentions on their mind as...

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIA! Wait just a minute!

[Corey Graves]
What the hell does Alexa Bliss think she can do!?

Ruby and Sarah's attention turns to the titantron as Alexa Bliss sprints out, bedazzled neckbrace and all. Armed with a Bliss Stick in each hand, and she's ready to make full use of them in order to come to the aid of her newly rekindled friendship with her pirate pal much like Kairi came to her aid last week. Sarah Logan attempts to intercept The Wicked Goddess Of XWL but Bliss was ready for her and makes use of the first Bliss Stick to crack The Viking straight in her ribs doubling her over before making use of the second in one fell swoop to strike her arch enemies' best friend across the back knocking her down and out of the equation for the moment. A clearly wounded Ruby Riott attempts to intervene, to prevent Bliss from getting any further bit of an advantage in her valiant intervention but Alexa ducks her attempted clothesline then as She Who Alexa Has Never Named spins back around Bliss uses her duel wielded Bliss Sticks to swipe Riott on each side of her ribs doubling her over as she clutches her abdomen.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa Bliss is cleaning house!

[Beth Phoenix]
Adam and I were concerned about her medical well-being after that pile-driver last week but she certainly isn't skipping a beat tonight is she?

[Corey Graves]
What the hell is even going on with these two...are they friends, are they enemies? Why are they suddenly jumping to each other's aid like this?

[Beth Phoenix]
Friendships sometimes go through trials and tribulations, I don't know for certainty what triggered this but they seem to have moved past whatever brought them at odds and now are once again united.

Alexa sets both Bliss Sticks down as she temporarily subdues both Riott and Logan for a moment then her hand rests on her personalized neckbrace and she suddenly rips it off and throws it out of the ring and into the audience as she extends both arms out and shouts "MY NECK FEELS FLIPPING FANTASTIC" as the crowd just roars with excitement.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] PszAY8S

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, there you have it from the former North American Champion herself...her neck feels FLIPPING FANTASTIC!

[Corey Graves]
I don't know who she thinks she's fooling but there's a reason she had that brace on to begin with and removing it as some show of vigor is a risk I wouldn't be taking so close to my Championship opportunity at the title I never lost.

[Beth Phoenix]
I can see that, however Alexa Bliss may be small but she is indeed fierce. She's really come into her own this past year and I think she's reminding Ruby & Sarah why she is The 2019 Female Superstar Of The Year.

After rallying the crowd to their feet she turns back around refocusing back on the dangerous duo of Ruby & Sarah and doesn't appear at all finished just yet as she motions for them to get up.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] 1F0nbSe

Ruby's the first up having taken the less brutal end of Bliss' fury and as she stumbles fully to her feet Alexa comes charging at her with a battle-cry before suddenly coming to a halt as she pumps the breaks and simply slaps the ever living hell out of Ruby with such force that she completes a full rotation spinning on her heel and she did NOT appreciate that blatant act of disrespect. Alexa however seems quite pleased with herself...so much so that she almost doesn't notice Ruby raising her arm up to retaliate but before she can suddenly her hand is grabbed from behind putting her plan on ice. The crowd gets louder as Ruby turns annoyed to see Kairi Sane. With Riott face to face with her Kairi opts to once again take a page out of Alexa's book and delivers a wicked open palm strike to Ruby's chest! Again riled up by the sudden slap Ruby clutches her chest for a moment before mouthing "Why you little bi-" stopping as she charges forward only to be evaded and she rebounds off the opposing ropes where Bliss and Sane have aligned their positions, each grabbed a Bliss Stick off the mat and as Ruby comes barreling toward them they deliver a unified strike from their Bliss Sticks to Ruby's injured ribs which immediately causes her to roll to the outside as she writhes in immediate agony, agony that is just music to this audience's ears.

[Corey Graves]
Oh come on, that's just classless...

[Beth Phoenix]
But Corey, I thought it was genius when Ruby did it?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Exactly, turnabout is fairplay...they're just weakening the competition...

Seeing Ruby wrecked the dual shots from Alexa's personalized reinforced kendo sticks, Sarah Logan lets out a viking yell as she charges toward the two to make them pay for what they just did. But her rage blinded her and as soon as she is within reach of the two Alexa and Kairi strike her down at her heels with shots from The Bliss Sticks and raise them up to deliver a follow up strike but Ruby yanks her best-friend out of the ring before any further damage could be done. Both best friends now matching with bad ribs as all focus shifts to the two Superstars left in the ring, each with a weapon in hand. Their eyes connect and you see their grip over their Bliss Sticks tighten for a moment as if maybe this friend-SHIP isn't mended after all...but with a warm smile creeping onto each other's faces they cast the weapons down to the mat and wrap their arms around each other with a warm embrace as the crowd explodes!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Five Feet Of Friendship is back together!

[Corey Graves]
Ugh, and just when I was starting to become a Kairi Sane fan...

[Beth Phoenix]
Sometimes friendships go through struggles but a true friendship can overcome anything even internal issues that threaten to tear it apart. Seeing them reunited warms my heart.

Ruby Riott is absolutely livid at ringside, tearing at her hair as Sarah Logan simply glares at the reunited pair of pals in the middle of the ring. Alexa lifts her hand up to wipe tears from her eyes as she and Kairi Sane are at last fully reunited, the heartwarming gesture not lost on the XWL Universe as they stand in appreciation of this mended friendship. Now knowing that her triple threat match is basically going to be a two-on-one situation at Aftershock, Ruby Riott loses it, stomping up the ramp before tearing apart the announce table! Just when she thinks that her night can't get any worse after an assault by Sasha and Liv, and a reuniting of her two rivals and opponents at Aftershock...

Now Ruby Riott is completely apoplectic, having to be physically restrained by Sarah Logan near the ruined announce table as the owner of XWL makes his way onto the stage.

[Edge]
Well...I'm clearly not the only one that's happy that Alexa and Kairi have settled their differences during the hiatus. But...where does that leave the triple threat match at Aftershock? Well...I think some changes are going to have to be made. For starters, while the title will still be on the line...the match will no longer be a triple threat. It will now be...a tag team match. Ruby Riott, you will team with Sarah Logan...against the team of Alexa Bliss...and Kairi Sane!

The crowd goes nuts as Ruby seems to simmer down, smirking and nodding her head, knowing the match won't be a handicap match disguised as a triple threat match.

[Edge]
Oh, I'd wipe that smirk off your face, kid, because I wasn't finished. See...I know that the four of you can't wait to get your hands on each other. And a regular tag match will probably end in some type of disqualification or countout because you four want to rip each other apart...so I'll let you do that. See, at Aftershock, it'll be...no countouts...no disqualifications...no submissions...and no pinfalls. Because at Aftershock, it will be Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan...versus Alexa Bliss and Kairi Sane...in a match type that yours truly is very, very familiar with...

TABLES....LADDERS....AND CHAIRS!

[Corey Graves]
WHAT!?

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIAAAAA!

[Corey Graves]
Does Edge not realize how many years were taken off his career in those TLC matches!? This is nuts!

[Beth Phoenix]
Sometimes the only true solution to crazy is something crazy and with all of the bad blood between these four, through association stemming from the long standing feud between Ruby Riott and Alexa Bliss? Determining The FIRST North American Champion of the decade by suspending the title above the ring as two duos duke it out until only one member of that duo emerges above it all as Champion? That is a decision this wife one is one hundred percent in support of.

Alexa Bliss and Kairi Sane lean through the ropes as they staredown with their opponents next week at Aftershock as the tension between these four Women truly is hard to miss. Ruby Riott is furious at this sudden development, though part of her is of course happy her friend is an official part of this match now but seeing Kairi & Alexa back together? That's certainly not what she wanted to see tonight especially not after what happened the last time they teamed together against Ruby and a partner back at last year's Final Stand. Riott may have her actual best-friend with her this time but by adding the entities of Tables, Ladders, and Chairs? This North American Championship Match at Aftershock has just become even more unpredictable than it already was. The two teams continue to stare at one another ready for the fight ahead of them next week as Octane goes off the air and our excitement for Aftershock just got magnified that much more.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/19/2020 -  2/26/2020]]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[XWL Octane: 2/19/2020 - 2/26/2020]]]
Page 1 of 1