Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]

Go down 
+3
KingWolf
P1
Plus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Empty
PostSubject: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 4:00 pm

IMPORTANT: READ THE OPENER BELOW BEFORE CLICKING THE SPOILER TAG AS THE CARD CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS!:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 4:00 pm

OCTANE'S OPENING SEGMENT PART ONE BELOW

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
v

The Series Premiere of Octane goes live with a roaring crowd echoing in the background as the cameras transport us within The Canadian Tire Centre where The New Owners of XWL Former Superstars and Champions The Rated R Superstar Edge and The Glamazon Beth Phoenix stand at the top of the very modestly designed stage with no extravagant display of pyrotechnics shooting off behind them. No, the look is more intimate, the feel is more in the moment rather than forcing something to feel grander than it is. Because after all, what's more grand than seeing the two saviors of XWL bringing it back from the brinks of death and saving the jobs of everyone that was affected by it? Saving the name XWL built and stepping up to answer the call for help from The Superstars who had no clue as to what Anarchy's cancellation meant for them and their families. They stand on the stage beaming from ear to ear as they look at one another, hearing the Canadian crowd's outpour of love. There isn't a commentary team talking over the moment, it's just them and the crowd soaking this moment in because it is the start of a new day in XWL. With a couple more seconds passing by, Edge pulls a microphone up to his mouth and prepares to address everyone for the first time as The New Owner Of XWL.

[[Edge]]
Ladies and Gentlemen...WELCOME TO XWL OCTANE!!

The building erupts with glee, filled with excitement over this new chapter in XWL and the new show that comes with it.

[[Edge]]
A show where every Wednesday night you will get your weekly dose of high-paced action, and adrenaline-fueled stories, courtesy of the rich and talented roster of Men and Women in the back. Superstars that are doing it better than my wife and I ever did.

Beth smirks before raising her mic up with a quip as if she might have something to say about that.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Speak for yourself, honey.

Edge chuckles for a bit then proceeds forward with his address to his fellow Canadian's and those watching around the world at home.

[[Edge]]
We are thrilled to tell you about what you can expect, to not expect...but before we can proceed with this next chapter in the story of XWL...we have to turn the page on the last. A chapter that ended abruptly, that caught the entire world, especially the locker room by surprise...and threatened to be the final. We've heard what some of The Superstars felt over the past month...we've heard your own reactions to the sudden cancellation of Anarchy...the horror and confusion from Mauro Ranallo as he panicked and shouted WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE THROWING US OFF THE AIR?! But let us tell you about what WE felt on that night. Beth, would you like to do the honors?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Ever since we both retired from active competition, and started a family together...one of our greatest joys was to tune in every Monday night to Anarchy. It's a way to get the "fix" of entertaining without the bumps and bruises that well we couldn't endure forever. To see how things evolved over the years, from Superstars rising up out of the shadows, to new faces taking the entire place by storm...to...a Women's Division that had become more than myself or any of my former coworkers could have EVER dreamed of. They became NORMAL, it wasn't about the "first" anymore, it was about...them just existing in the same world as the men and whoever was the hottest act got the big spots. It stopped being special when Women would Main-Event, and that was special for me as a mother of two daughters that one day might want to follow in my footsteps.

She was once a proud Champion of The Women's Division but now she Champion's a better tomorrow for her daughters and that's clearly something she is passionate about.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
So when we tuned in on the final Anarchy of 2019....it was the same as it was every week, huddled around the couch snacks on the coffee table, little playful jabs here and there as we said so and so could have whooped our asses and challenging each other to prove otherwise. But then, as the show came to an end...and a title match was set we started to throw around our predictions for what might happen...but as we're laughing...Mauro's words tore through our joy and we had to do a double-take. I snatched the remote out of Adam's hand and rewound it, then we heard it again...Anarchy was cancelled...they were being thrown off the air and within seconds the feed cut, and...we were just left, speechless.

We all had our own reactions to that moment, but for former Superstars of the brand, it certainly had to hit a bit differently which is easy to see given the somberness that has temporarily overtaken her once gleeful smile.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
We never sit in silence in The Copeland home, there's always some sort of excitement or action of our own...but we just couldn't really believe it. After few minutes later we're both on our phones calling any of our friends in the locker room to see what was going on and that's when the pain really set in for us. You heard mass confusion, you heard rage as security were ordering them to vacate the building immediately. Nothing made sense, we were 2 weeks out from the next big Pay-Per-View...a match had literally just been confirmed for it like two minutes prior to the announcement...this was, ridiculous!

Edge seeing his wife get visibly upset decides to take over for her to allow her to collect her emotions that had been recalled from that night.

[[Edge]]
We started wondering what this meant for XWL? The company we championed as competitors and literal Champions in our day...we wondered what we would have felt if we were in their position? If someone told us we no longer were welcome in the arena we just busted our asses to perform in. We would feel lost, hurt, and we would look for someone, ANYONE to tell us it was going to be okay, that help was on the way...but the reality is, help wasn't. The people in charge were jumping off the ship into their own personal lifeboats, shoving away anyone that pleaded for their help. No, it was self-preservation, screw the people that did the actual hard work, right? It sickened us, seeing the updates, seeing the writing on the walls as they collapsed one by one...we felt like all of you, powerless. We could do nothing but sit there and watch as the company we all loved...was crumbling within the blink of an eye.

You see his own somber, but more so angered expression as he pauses and looks out into the audience.

[[Edge]]
But WE could do something...no one was stepping up to save the day, so...why not us? Sure, we've never run a company before, and to be honest the idea still makes me anxious even standing out here tonight on the debut episode of Octane. The Men & Women back there have put their very livelihoods in our hands and that's a massive responsibility. But we're not people who just suddenly decided let's run a wrestling company...we're people who were here, who saw the ups, went through the downs...and, in both of our cases...sort of caused a couple of them too. We know what didn't work, but we also know that doesn't mean it never WILL work. Things take time, they take nurturing, they take a belief that nothing is impossible. Neither of us ever believed that Women would close out a Final Stand, but it happened...no one believed a Tag-Team Division would ever exist...but it happened. All you can do is try your best and be open to the world for whatever may or may not come. So together we stand here tonight with a vision...

Edge's focus remains in front of him but his eyes tell a completely story, they're seemingly glassed over as a smile slowly appears on his face, knowing what the future holds for himself and his family, both his actual family and the XWL Superstars and its Universe. Life returns to Edge's eyes as he raises the microphone once more, picking up where he trailed off.

[[Edge]]
We invested everything we have into this, this isn't some money-making opportunity for us we're in the trenches with The Superstars, with all of you...and this company, this show...belongs to all of us. And that isn't some marketing ploy to tout inclusivity, this is the truth. XWL Octane will be unlike any other weekly formatted show if you don't believe me? Take a look around. This isn't some tens of thousands packed building with gaudy LED boards plastered up and down the arena. This is about what happens in that ring, and what it brings to the audience both here and watching at home exclusively on The XWL Network!

The camera pans out from where they stand and we see a smaller table located to the side of the stage where Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves are seated, and we notice there's a third seat that was once filled by Renee Young until she stepped down to pursue a more media-centric focus as a staple in XWL. Edge points to the ring as he resumes speaking.

[[Edge]]
That ring, along with this table are what the bread and butter of XWL is. Competitors clashing as the very best at their jobs give insight and perspective into what is happening. And as you'll notice there's an empty seat over there. When we talked about what we wanted for XWL, we knew we couldn't just be figureheads, we had to be here and be present. So while I oversee the duties of General Manager, my lovely wife, over here who has been working diligently with Mauro and Corey to grasp the importance of putting across a moment will be seated at that table every week starting tonight as the newest addition to the announce team!

The much more intimate live audience in attendance can't help but cheer at the announcement and while the sheer capacity difference between their previous locations are audibly noticeable, the feel and intensity of the cheers remain unchanged.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I am thrilled to lend my voice to the tremendous duo at that table and call some incredible matches and witness once in a lifetime moments up close and personal. So if you'll excuse me, my new job awaits.

The two share a quick kiss before Beth strolls over to the announce table and takes her seat, throwing her headset on and greeting her new teammates as Edge begins to descend down the ramp heading toward the ring. He takes this opportunity to greet with fans along the way thanking them for being there while giving us a tour of the new layout of sorts. The colors fit with the new logo and designs for XWL but it's not shoved in your face as it shouts "LOOK AT ME!" The focus is on the ring, where ultimately the most important part of Octane will take place, the matches. Soon he makes his way inside of the ring where he continues with his opening address.

[[Edge]]
Moving to Wednesday nights isn't the only thing that is changing about our weekly dose of action. I've spoken to former Superstars and members of my new team and tries to truly figure out what was, and what wasn't working. For starters, Octane isn't what it appears to be. No, on the surface it is essentially an extension of Anarchy, right? Yes, and no. Octane isn't just a show it is a platform for something different, something is never done before with XWL's weekly installments. Things have changed over time with rivalries and big matches...they don't always have to be on "Pay-Per-Views" but they also don't have to be forced just to spike a rating. Octane is high in excitement and action don't get me wrong...but HIGH Octane? That is when the fun really begins.

Curiosity has clearly peaked the crowd's attention, but what does it mean? If Octane is the name of the weekly show, surely HIGH Octane has to be some sort of Pay-Per-View level event? Is it simply a marketing ploy or is there something more substantial to this news? Regardless, the live audience in attendance lets out a wave of cheers as they eagerly await for Edge to continue his master plan.

[[Edge]]
What is High Octane you ask? A new special edition of Octane, where the lives of a Champion and non-champions can be completely turned upside down. Because on High Octane? Champions defend their titles, and we're not just talking about one token title match that might serve as filler to a bigger fight. Oh no, on High Octane? You step up or you step aside and watch as someone else leaves with your title. How do these title matches get decided? By changing something else when it comes to Championships and their holders. Champion versus Champion...I know, how "exciting" right? So original, so...purposeful. Well yes, actually with the new system that is EXACTLY what it is. Because when we have Champions clashing one on one? It's no longer a "big" match that just really serves no true purpose. It is now the very deciding factor in who and who doesn't belong at the top of the pecking order. A Champion, no matter what title they hold? Needs to feel like every match is a title match, they need to feel like if they don't do their best on even ONE night? It all could go away.

An interesting concept to say the least and a welcomed one judging by the crowd's cheers and approval for the idea. Edge halts the final statement regarded this particular idea as he awaits the cheers and adulation to die down before continuing.

[[Edge]]
Because it will. Effective immediately every future Champion versus Champion Match? Will have one very simple, yet serious consequence awaiting the loser of the match. They will defend their title, live the next week on High Octane against whoever the hell belongs or earns their place in that match. It's easy really, a Champion should perform at a level higher than anyone else in XWL. If they fall to another Champion? They're not. So on High Octane, they get to go out there and prove to me, the world...and themselves...why they deserve to still call themselves a CHAMPION.

And he sticks the landing, hammering home the point that this is, in fact, a new XWL, a different XWL, one that isn't going to allow their Champions to coast and let the world pass them by, one that will force Champions to be just that: Champions.  

[[Edge]]
Speaking of Champions, I'm afraid I'm going to have to channel one of the great Champions in XWL History Wade Barrett...and say I've got some bad news...with everything that's happened, and all of our efforts to build something fresh we truly looked at all of this as a rebirth of XWL. And with that, momentum resets itself, hype kind of becomes more central focus on the brand as a whole rather than individuals...and what I'm trying to ease into saying is that while all of our Champions have fought brilliantly to win and defend their titles...in order to foster this new fresh feel we're trying to truly embrace we feel it is in the best interest of this company, of Octane, The Superstars and The Fans...to officially announce that every Championship has been vacated. One by one I am going to ask that all Champions make their way out to this ring, surrender your title, and await further instruction in my office so that we can have a more formal conversation about my decision.

He ripped the band-aid off, albeit very slowly even if he was trying to tip-toe around it...ultimately he felt it was right for this new chapter of XWL, to begin with a clean slate wiping the board of all current champions. The fans are slightly mixed. In one ear you hear those who aren't thrilled that their favorite Superstar has been stripped of their Championship. While in the other, you hear the pure excitement wondering what this means for the titles and who might be clashing over them.

[[Edge]]
With that said, Liv Morgan will you please come out here and surrender The Women's Championship. I know this isn't what you want to do, but I-

OCTANE'S OPENING SEGMENT PART TWO BELOW

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
v
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 4:01 pm

OCTANE'S OPENING SEGMENT PART TWO

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
v

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Tygd05r

Say no more. The Women's Champion, along with the rest of the locker room backstage, had their eyes and ears glued to a monitor and had been hanging off of every that their new General Manager had to say. While all of his news started off so exciting and fresh, there were a few lines at the tail end of things that rubbed a few members of the roster the wrong way, and the new and improved Liv Morgan is absolutely no exception to that. This is particularly true given that she also seems to be the first up on the chopping block... Where this new, "real" Liv Morgan is lacking in colored tongues, pigtails, and pink hair dye, she's certainly making up for with an abundance of attitude. Liv struts out onto the stage with a microphone in hand. Her coveted Women's Championship that she's held on to for better or worse since September of last year rests on her shoulder. The crowd, per usual, gives a split reaction at the sight of the Women's Champion. On one hand, she's the first Superstar to appear on Octane, and she overcame tremendous odds to rise to the top of the highly competitive XWL Women's Division. On the other, she utilized underhanded, wily, and sometimes downright disturbing means to do so. After a few seconds of glaring, Liv's theme song fades out and she lifts her mic to speak.

LIV MORGAN
Forgive me... but from where I was standing in the back it almost sounded like you were about to try and STRIP me of my XWL Women's Championship...?

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] MYwzHO0

Liv temporarily lowers her microphone and cocks her head to the side curiously, as if she were in complete disbelief at the situation.

LIV MORGAN
So this is how you really want to kick off Octane, huh?... I know that much like XWL has over the last couple of months, I've gone through a lot of changes. But one thing that hasn't changed, is the fact that I'm still your Women's Champion.

Liv once again lowers her microphone as she begins her walk down the ramp. She walks by the barricades which are containing a full house of fans on the other side, all booing or cheering in response to Liv's last spoken words. The moment she reaches the bottom of the ramp, Liv raises her microphone back up to her mouth again.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] OT552dT

LIV MORGAN
Let's just be real about it, you were a Champion once. Do you really think the old you would have rolled over and handed his title in like you're expecting me to?

Liv bats her long eyelashes a few times in disbelief while she tightens her grip over her Women's Championship. Edge pauses as though he's reflecting back on his time as an XWL Superstar. He nods his head subtly, recognizing that Liv, and presumably the other Champions, have valid, unfavorable opinions on this decision.

[[Edge]]
You make a fair point, Liv. I have been in your shoes, and I remember vividly just how much my Championship meant to me. I would have fought tooth and nail against anyone, man, woman, or even management in order to keep it... But, I have also been in this business long enough to know when something has to change. As a Champion, you are an appointed leader of your respective locker room. Your purpose is to be an example of the absolute best that we have to offer, and to represent your division while you constantly strive to take it to new heights... Unfortunately, the only way to elevate your division, this brand, this entire SHOW, is with a clean slate. I know that's a tough pill to swallow, but it's what's best for you and your peers.

Liv turns her head away from Edge and scoffs, smirking out of the side of her face before turning back to face him with a stern expression.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 2wvjTyz

LIV MORGAN
"My peers...?" That almost sounds vaguely familiar, but if I'm remembering correctly they all burned out once the REAL Champion rose to the occasion. So please enlighten me, who exactly are my peers? It's no secret that I've got a reputation for having a little bit of a spotty memory, so tell me: is it-... Ronda Rousey? Is that who you're talking about? The "Baddest Woman on the Planet," who couldn't even hold her own against a pigtailed brat and hasn't been seen since. Or do you mean Becky Lynch? The "Irish LassKicker" who booked a first class flight back to Ireland before she ever had to compete against yours truly. Or-... Or is it "Diamond," Tessa Blanchard? You know, the one who "undeniably" fell off the face of the earth after I beat her to become your Women's Champion.

The crowd couldn't help but give Liv a pop after that comment. All of the women she just ran down were fan favorites, but they had inexplicably fallen off the wagon which left many of the fans feeling as if they were left high and dry.

[[Edge]]
Now, Liv... I-

As Edge begins to speak, the Women's Champion holds her hand up to request the he holds his train of thought while she turns and walks up the steel steps. Liv walks down the apron before finally ducking into the ring.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 9oKerJS

Edge cuts his words short as Liv's blue eyes burn holes straight through him once she emerges inside of the ring. Once inside, she slowly paces over opposite of the new General Manager.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] ASrjIA9

After glaring up and down at the pro wrestling legend, Liv displays a mildly disgusted expression on her face while she lifts her microphone and begins to speak again.

LIV MORGAN
You pitch the elaborate sob story of you and your wife stepping in when no one else would and saving professional wrestling, but below the surface you're just the same as every other General Manager that came before you... You're all politicians. You're not the first beloved Superstar who made the transition behind the big oak desk, and judging by the route you want to go down in order to kick off your "fresh" start?... I'm betting you won't be the last either.

What Liv does next catches everyone, including Edge, off guard. She reaches down inside of her unique half-suit and retrieves a folded document. She starts to unfold the paper and turns it around so that he can see its contents.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] WsOfPC2

LIV MORGAN
I understand that this is a new year, on a new show, with new colors and new management, but whether we're performing on Anarchy or Octane, we are still XWL. And as you can see, I have in my hand a signed contract for a one-on-one match for the Women's Championship against Sasha Banks, GUARANTEED to me at the next XWL Pay-Per-View Event... So, Edge... After you put all of your hard-earned savings into reviving this company... I'll lay down my Women's Championship, and I'll leave you and your wife to decide if you can afford the lawsuit coming your way if Sasha and I don't get our match for this title at the first Pay-Per-View of 2020.

On that note, Liv lays her Women's Championship out on the mat between herself and Edge. With one last fiery glare shooting straight towards the General Manager of Octane, it feels like Liv is non-verbally daring Edge and Beth to call her on her bluff.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 5QtEqsv

Liv, who is now the FORMER Women's Champion, steps out of the ring while Edge stares down at the title and slides his hand down over the bearded parts of his face that surround his mouth. With a slow sigh, Edge glances over at the backside of Liv Morgan as she walks back up the ramp and onto the stage, and then over to his wife who is still seated at the commentary desk, and is equally as at a loss. This moment is soon broken up by the returning tune of Morgan's voice over the PA system.

LIV MORGAN
Oh, and Edge...?

Edge picks his head back up and turns it towards the stage, where Liv has stopped dead in her tracks. With her back still turned to the ring, Morgan slowly turns back around to leave her new boss with one last parting statement.

LIV MORGAN
You peaked when you were with Lita.

The crowd all sound off with an emphatic: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The camera instantly switches back to Edge's face, who is dumbfounded that Liv, or anyone, would make such a comment. He couldn't have expected this entire process to go over well with the sitting Champions, but that final thought was certainly not something he, or his wife, were prepared to here. After spending a few seconds on the face of Edge, the camera then shifts to a Beth Phoenix's face on commentary. Her lips are pursed and her eyes are narrowed while she ever so subtly shakes her head back and forth in a manner that clearly translates to: "(You little bitch...)" With the crowd as hyped up as ever after that mic drop, Liv finally walks back behind the curtain with her head high. During this time a few ring side assistants have placed pedestals in the ring for each Championship to be placed upon once the champion has surrendered them, but one thing we immediately notice is that there seems to be a podium that's missing...there's only four, and before XWL's unplanned hiatus, there was five Championships. Edge rests The Women's Championship on the first podium then finally raises his microphone to break the extended silence as our curiosity had begun to run wild.

[[Edge]]
Well...I suppose I should go ahead and rip this band-aid off now because this isn't going to get any easier...no, in fact this next decision in regards to Championships is one that wasn't without great thought and sadness. Throughout XWL's history there has always been a thirst, a HUNGER for a different type of wrestling competition. In any promotion from the beginning of time to this day, you see Tag-Team Wrestling in some capacity, and as a former Tag-Team Champion in WWE...I wondered why XWL never could seem to bring one to life. You saw the likes of The Motor City Machine Guns champion a cause to bring Tag-Team Wrestling into existence. Taking it upon themselves to pair up individuals, creating initiative within people to demand change, to FORCE change. And finally, on July 30th of 2018...IT HAPPENED! You had a thriving crop of tag-teams, stables, friends...it was booming. Titles were introduced, The Motor City Cup commenced, and everything every team including myself ever wanted...was finally a reality, no longer a pipe-dream.

He rubs the bottom of his jaw as he stares down at the mat below him, trying to muster up the drive to continue, but it feels like it's very difficult for him to.

[[Edge]]
From that spawned an incredible rivalry between Inaugural Tag-Team Champions The Alpha Club and The Trash City Stupid Idiots, a tag-team spawned of one of The Motor City Machine Gun's original members Chris Sabin...and his once bitter rival Chad Gable. You saw the passion, the fire, the talent within those teams and they made magic together. Magic that led to TCSI to become Champions, to overcome The Alpha Club and retain, to overcome The Undisputed Era, to overcome The Golden Lovers, to overcome The Stygian Revelation, to overcome The Alpha Club AND The Golden Lovers in an Elimination Chamber Match eliminating EACH MEMBER OF EACH TEAM! To overcome The winners of The SECOND Motor City Cup, TWICE...to overcoming...two friends in Kyle O'Reilly & R-Truth...every Tag-Team, or collection of friends or allies...they beat, dominance that was not only inspiring and incredible...but detrimental to a division that couldn't handle not being at the "top." TCSI are the greatest Tag-Team in XWL history, they reigned for 455 days...destroying the record once set by Shawn Michaels as the longest reign a Champion had ever achieved in XWL. A record no one came close to in A DECADE! But again, as incredible as they are...if no one can hang with them, they give up. One by one, a team lost, and one by one, they left. They hung up their boots, they faded into nothingness, they ceased to exist and that became a problem when it became a forgone conclusion, when it became a standard of failure.

He paces around the center of the ring, still not able to really look up as he continues with his statement.

[[Edge]]
No matter how great a Champion or Champions are...they ultimately need competition. They need people that are hungry for what is theirs, they need dedication that is limitless, they need a fire that doesn't wain from a few gusts of wind. Tag-Team Wrestling is a beautiful thing, but that beauty relies on the ability and the mental capacity of two individuals, who if one of the members of that duo is checked out from losing even once in their quest for gold? The entire team falls apart, and another one...bites the dust. I don't want to have to do this, because we've seen that ANYTHING is possible, that if enough time and effort is put into it...it becomes more than just a "maybe someday" no, that DAY comes and it is life changing, business altering...it PAINS me, to look at the roster, to look at potential prospects I could sign, and not see a single Tag-Team among them. No one believes they can beat TCSI, no one believes they will win so they don't even bother trying which is what sucks the most because that's the entire story of the Tag Division in XWL. People want it, but they don't want to to have to try too hard. That is what makes TCSI so undeniably the best to ever come together...because they try, they failed at first, and instead of giving up? They kept trying until they became one of the greatest Tag-Teams in the history of Professional Wrestling.

As he stops in his train of thought again, a massive "TCSI!" chant echoes through the building which only makes what Edge has been hinting at become even more difficult for him to proceed with.

[[Edge]]
I tried contacting team after team on the independent circuit, past tag-teams from XWL's early days...but every single team told me they can't be in a division they cannot win in. Isn't that ridiculous? There's a talented pair of Men that have done record shattering things, and because of that...they don't even want to try to believe they can beat them? That they won't just be another fallen duo that failed to do what ever other Tag-Team couldn't do? So I am left with no choice in the matter, with no Tag-Teams...there is no Tag-Team Division. I'm sorry Chris, I'm sorry Chad...but for now The Tag Division is hereby indefinitely suspended until something changes. Until teams come around and have the same desire and dedication that you did. So gentlemen, I know this isn't how you wanted it to end, believe me...none of these people, or myself wanted this to be how it ended...but I'm afraid I need you to come out here and return The Tag-Team Titles. And unfortunately, they won't be coming back to you anytime soon.

After being summoned, the theme of the longest, reigning, defending, XWL Tag Team Champions of the World, or should we say the former following the news we've just received, begins to play, much to the crowd's mixed reaction to the decision. On one hand, the live audience in attendance is understanding, they realize that having Tag Team Championships when there's only one viable team is counterproductive but on the other, the hard work and dedication shown by the “Stupid Idiots” from “Trash City” shouldn't be brushed aside so nonchalantly. As Edge patiently awaits the arrival of his top, and only, team, surely having some over the top theatrics in store for XWL's grand return, the theme abruptly comes to an end.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] W2oOiHU

HAIL SABIN!

An air of confusion fills every crevice of the more compact arena with ease as the theme playing shifts to that of Sabin's, one half of the former XWL Tag Team Champions, which begs the question: Where's Gable?

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 6HftmTg

Sabin emerges from behind the curtain and stands on the center of the stage, having one half of the XWL Tag Team  Championships draped over his right shoulder while having the second half wrapped around his waist, his gaze locked onto the former. With every passing second Sabin stands on the stage, the moment of truth inches closer and closer into the present, as it's only a matter of time before he has to relinquish the Championship he and his best friend and tag partner in Chad Gable have held for four hundred and fifty five days, an impressive milestone to say the least. Sabin's shift changes focus, from the Championship towards the man in the ring, letting out a deep breath before making his way down the ramp and knowing what the immediate future has in store for him, he keeps his head up high as he prepares to hand over the Championships to XWL's newest owner. A few brief and uneventful moments pass before Sabin makes it to the bottom of the ramp, opting to enter the ring where Edge is now in possession of a second microphone. He hands it over towards his latest... “guest” shall we call it, a curious Edge taking notice of both the lack of theatrics and the serious demeanor on Sabin's face, a rare sight in itself.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] F5nuhPB

Chris Sabin
So let me get this straight, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. You, our “savior,” want to not only take these Tag Team Championships from us, the same Championships that we have defended for four hundred and fifty five days, but also, want to “indefinitely suspend” the tag team division because people are too afraid to face us? You're telling me that there are teams that would rather be labeled as cowards than try to do what every team before them has tried and failed to do and take these Championships from us? People that have trained day in and day out to be given the honor and privilege of being called a tag team, are too afraid to face us in a tag team match? Really now? That's sounds a little suspect, don't you think? I think you're full of it. I think that there were no teams contacted.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] JAedewR

Chris Sabin
You know, there was a time where I looked up to you, where I wanted to be in a team and take the world by storm because that's what you did. You were an inspiration, someone who showed me that you didn't need to be a singles star to be a big name. Then you turned your back on your partner and the thing that put you on the map, and for what? A handful of Championship reigns at the top? A couple more zeros at the end of your bank balance? You sicken me and here you stand, having the audacity to think that YOU of all people, you will be the one to take these Championships from our possession. I didn't make it as far as I did, holding these Championships as long as we have and FINALLY becoming the Intercontinental Champion for the first time in my career, only for you to try and take these from us because you are incapable of finding teams to join this company.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] XXcikjl

Chris Sabin
Back when this was all but a pipe-dream, Alex and I spent our hard earned money to fly teams in just so we could showcase what this division was capable of. We spent money out of our own pocket to make it happen and “management” saw it as a waste of time, they saw it as a liability instead of an asset. Instead of investing in a Tag Division, they tried to split us up, having us go after different Championships in hopes that we might forget about our little “project” and move on. It wasn't until a few years after we had both left initially that they would try and bring a Tag Division into the fold, even going as far as to name it the Motor City Cup, an “homage” they called it, even had gall to have it in Detroit. That loss in the Finals is what solidified our bond, our friendship, our success as a team and the rest is record breaking history. And now that this company finally under the leadership of someone that understands what it's like to be a tag team guy, someone that understands how difficult it has been to make this dream into a reality, your first order of business is putting it on “indefinite suspension.”

[[Edge]]
Contrary to what you might be insinuating...it's not exactly hard to believe that a Tag-Team who ran through every single team put in front of them...isn't exactly "best for business." People hate losing, are they cowards? Absolutely. Because anyone can beat anyone if you truly try hard enough, you and Chad are shining examples of that. But what can I say, the same issue that plagued the idea of a division for Tag-Teams...unfortunately didn't go away when you became Champions. The Golden Lovers, The Undisputed Era, The Alpha Club, hell a quarter of The Enterprise are gone. There is no division without challengers, and no one is willing to step up to challenge you because they don't want to lose. Does this mean the titles will be gone forever? Absolutely not. But right now? They'd merely be an accessory, a shell of what they're supposed to stand for if they remained active. I'm sorry, I know you don't believe me but I truly am sorry that this is how it has to be, but it has to. Champions are nothing without challengers, and you have none because you've beaten them all until they ceased to exist. So if you'll please hand those over, I'm more than happy to talk to you after I'm done here maybe together we can figure out a game plan to bringing these back sooner rather than later. On behalf of myself and XWL I am sorry.

Edge extends his arm following his apologetic response, showing that this is as hard for him as it is for Sabin and by extension, Gable. Sabin doesn't see it that way, however, and instead of extending his own hand, he simply looks at Edge's for a brief moment before locking eyes with the man that is trying to justify his temporary removal of the thing Sabin has worked many years to make a reality. He raises the microphone to his lips, almost as if he's either trying to find the words to say or trying to decide if this is the path he wants to take.

Chris Sabin
On behalf of Chad Gable and myself, fuck you.

As if shocked by the response, Edge's expression changes to one that is dumbfounded by what he has just heard, almost questioning if that's what was actually said. Before he realizes it, Sabin has already exited the ring and begun making his way up the ramp, both halves of the XWL Tag Team Championships in his possession. Edge tries to put a stop to it by raising his microphone up to speak into it but the words don't seem to come out, still caught off guard by Sabin's statement, who has just now reached the stage. He shifts his gaze over towards the announcer's table, mouthing “You married that” towards the newest addition before making his way to the back and disappearing from sight.

[[Edge]]
Uh, well that was...a thing that happened. I guess let's continue on with The World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan. Daniel, I know how hard it is to have to give up that title, hell...I was "deleted" within minutes of winning The World Heavyweight Championship a few years ago and my reign never even truly began. But again, this is meant to ignite a fire of change within XWL and no Champion will be an exception to that change. So, it's your turn please head on out here and relinquish your title to me.

Edge looks to the stage as Robert Roode's "Glorious" Anthem sounds, and immediately his head hangs and he covers his face with his hand as it almost claws down the entirety of his nose. He asked Daniel to come out here, but instead....it looks like his fellow Enterprise brethren Robert Roode The Intercontinental Champion is taking it upon himself to come out here uninvited, at least not yet. Edge knows given the trend of how things have gone thus far that this isn't going to get any better, and he already prepares himself to deal with whatever is about to come his way. Out steps Robert Roode, proudly carrying his Intercontinental Championship that he won at The Slammy Awards back in November a moment that was 2 years in the making, a moment that earned him sweet sweet redemption after it was in his words, stolen from him 2 years prior on that very stage. But The Glorious One is not alone, as he steps out from the back in a well suited get up, we see his partner and World Heavyweight Champion, having said Championship neatly folded up and fully on display as it rests on his left hand and forearm, the crown jewel of The Enterprise, following behind as if they've chosen to let Roode lead this moment.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] J0J8XZr

However, rather than being filled with fury over Edge's plan to strip every Champion of their titles tonight...he's laughing? He comes to a stop at the top of the ramp and with his index finger wipes an imaginary tear from under his eye as if his laughter nearly brought him to tears and then he raises a mic up.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 8nCAUd2

[[Robert Roode]]
Okay, that was good...like, the lawsuit? The woe is me rant? That's quality television right there, and you can catch that and more exclusively on The NEW XWLNETWORK!

Roode looks directly into the camera and points towards it with a wink as he delivers an ad...again, not the behavior of a man that's being forced to relinquish their title.

[[Robert Roode]]
I'll admit, you almost had me fooled. I mean two Champions being stripped of their titles? That is the type of suspense and drama you expect on a debut edition of XWL's hottest new programming. It's unexpected, it's unprecedented, and it's un-freaking believable how HILARIOUS it was to see their fragile selves have a COMPLETE meltdown! But we both know you're far too smart to actually plan to strip US of our titles. I mean, what IDIOT would make such a ridiculous decision as to vacate the titles of his top two Champions? No, we know you, Adam...can I call you Adam?

With a slight roll of his eyes Edge responds with a groan before speaking.

[[Edge]]
Only my friends call me Adam...

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 0SivU0Q

[[Robert Roode]]
So that's a yes? Great. So, Adam...as funny of a joke as this was, and ha-ha...it was. Let's go ahead and tell the people that this is just some hilarious gag showing how relatable you are, and how great your sense of humor is and that we are STILL The Intercontinental and World Heavyweight Champions. Go on, let the music flow through their ears as they take solace in the fact that we as always ARE the exception to this cute little "reboot" of yours.

[[Edge]]
You're not.

Blunt and to the point, Edge looks up the stage at Robert Roode & Daniel Bryan with a "this is really happening don't make this into some long drawn out thing" nod. As the realization begins to slowly but surely dawn on Roode that this isn't a big joke like he originally thought, Bryan's eyes slightly narrow for all of a split second, his eyes remaining locked and loaded on the man formally known as the Rated R Superstar. Roode is visibly and momentarily trying to process this, as if he's attempting to solve a difficult mathematics equation before a smile appears on his face, his expression reading that Edge almost had him going for a second there.

[[Robert Roode]]
Wait, what? Ohhhhh...I see, you're a guy that likes to REALLY milk your bit, huh? My kinda guy, but we can't exactly take up the entire show with this....and, as your friend...I do need to be honest and say it's not REALLY that funny. I mean, what's funny about two deserving Superstars at the top of their game, being forced to relinquish the titles they won in a hard fought battle, and immediately elevated to a status the likes of which they've never reached before? It's just not funny, and frankly it's a little disrespectful to your adoring fans to mislead them like this. It's 2020, stop the click-bait.

[[Edge]]
This isn't some bit, this isn't a practical joke...this is really happening...and I REALLY need you to just come down here, hand the titles over we've got a big night planned and nowhere in that plan does it include you dragging your feet for the first hour of it.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] P2GauAu

[[Robert Roode]]
Come on, you're not serious...I mean this isn't you. Actually, did you know you're my son's favorite Superstar? He would always set up pillows and spear the holy heck out of them! I mean he's not much of a fan these days, not since Matt Hardy deleted you. Then you just became one of those phases in life you look back on with regret and ask yourself what you ever saw that blinded you from how pathetic they were. But hey kids can be tough critics, right? Look at you now, someone pressed control z and POOF here you are as our Savior Of XWL! Talk about a glow up, speaking of glow ups...I think you'll find that ever since these title rightfully landed in our hands? They have never been better than they are right now. Which of course is why you aren't taking them from us because we've done such a great job, hell I try to be humble, you know...stay grounded in my every day life, but I think I could even go one step further and say we were GREAT...no, you know what I'm selling ourselves short...we were FANTASTIC! No, no,...dammit Bobby, you're too critical of yourself...WE HAVE BEEN GLORIOUS!

The level of "humility" that exists within Robert Roode is truly inspiring...or at least that's what the current Intercontinental Champion hopes we think, which...let's clarify, we don't. Edge is still shaking his head, looking across the building at Beth with a "What did we get ourselves into" plea with his eyes...then he tries to find the words that will finally sink through to Roode's head to make him realize this is ACTUALLY HAPPENING!

[[Edge]]
Look, I appreciate the hustle, and the fight to retain your title...but it isn't working...if anything, it's making me want to call security out here and pry those titles from your hands because maybe then you'll realize this isn't some prank...you are no longer champion, that title no longer belongs to you. I don't know how else I can spell it out for you.

Roode stands there, his mouth hung open, and his eyes squinting as he lifts his mic up.

[[Robert Roode]]
You know, I'm starting to think you're not joking...

Edge goes to respond, thinking maybe he's finally getting a clue but before he can we notice Daniel place his hand on Roode's arm and lean in as he seemingly whispers to him. After pulling away from his fellow Enterprise brother...Daniel gives a nod as if he's telling Robert this is really happening to which Roode looks to his left, then his right, and shakes his head before letting out a loud "WHAT?!" that no microphone is needed to echo through the building.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] GVG4XJh

[[Robert Roode]]
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I...HOW HARD WE...HAVE FOUGHT TO ATTAIN THESE TITLES?! WHAT KIND OF A MORON WALTZES INTO HERE AFTER SITTING HIS SORRY ASS ON THE COUCH FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS AND TRIES TO ROB HIS NEWLY ACQUIRED TALENT BLIND?!

Roode angrily stomps down the stage with Bryan closely behind, close enough to where he isn't left behind but far enough to where he can avoid being inadvertently caught in the impending crossfire of the situation they've found themselves in. Roode continues fuming down the ramp at this shocking development that he's being stripped of his title.

[[Robert Roode]]
THIS IS MY TITLE, THAT IS HIS TITLE! OUR NAMES ARE ON THEM, YOU CAN'T EXPECT US TO HAND THESE OVER, WHAT IDIOT WOULD WALK AROUND HERE WEARING TITLES WITH OUR NAMES ON THEM!

[[Edge]]
After a Champion loses possession of their title, their name is removed from it...

[[Robert Roode]]
BLASPHEMY! These aren't nameplates, they're embedded into the very essence of the title because we're never losing them!

[[Edge]]
Except for right now, when you hand them over.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 2qniqVI

[[Robert Roode]]
WILL YOU STOP SAYING THAT!

[[Edge]]
Absolutely, as soon as you hand those over

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] NR9YGlK

[[Robert Roode]]
Do you have ANY idea how long I waited to reclaim this? IT DIDN'T TAKE ME 2,945 DAYS LIKE THAT LOSER NATALYA BUT IT SURE AS HELL FELT LIKE IT! I WAS ROBBED OF THIS ONCE BEFORE, AND I VOWED WHEN I WON IT BACK ON THE VERY STAGE IT WAS STOLEN FROM ME THAT I WOULD NEVER ALLOW ANYONE TO STEAL IT FROM ME AGAIN!

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] TWzJsny

[[Robert Roode]]
THIS IS MINE! IT DOESN'T SAY EDGE, OR ADAM STUPID HEAD WHO THINKS HE'S SOME KIND OF BIG SHOT NOW THAT HE OWNS A WRESTLING COMPANY, OR BETHANY PHONY PHOENIX! THIS SAYS ROBERT ROODE, TO MY FRIENDS IT SAYS BOBBY ROODE BUT TO YOU, IT SAYS I'M YOUR CHAMPION AND I REFUSE TO BE DISRESPECTED, AND DISCARDED AS IF I'M NOT THE MOST DESERVING SUPERSTAR TO CARRY THIS CHAMPIONSHIP INTO THIS DECADE AND THE NEXT!

The Glorious One's voice cracks from his rage induced rant as he lowers his mic and stomps closer to the ring. The boos have grown quite intense at Robert's words as he makes a point to very dramatically stomp with each foot on each step on his journey to the top of the apron where he jumps up and down like a child throwing a tantrum along the apron. Drastically less dramatic than his ally, Bryan also scales the ring steps and finds himself on the adjacent side of the ring, his eyes not waning from XWL's newest owner in Edge. His demeanor being on the opposite end of the spectrum comparatively to that of the soon to be former Intercontinental Champion, or that's the plan anyways, a virtually expressionless face as his eyes are burning a hole through the man he's been told he's relinquishing the World Heavyweight Championship to, a Championship, that just like Bobby Roode, was a journey to say the least to attain. A streak of Pay-Per-View losses following his return at the end of two thousand and eighteen that wouldn't be broken until he defeated former World Heavyweight Champion in Drew McIntyre at Coronation, an appropriately named event, for said Championship, a reign that hasn't shown any signs of slowing down, until tonight.

Roode, keeping with the dramatic theme of his outburst, motions for Edge to at least show in the courtesy of sitting on the middle rope so he can enter the ring easily, to which Edge simply shakes his head, causing him to climb through the ropes in the way only he can while throwing a tantrum, nearly tripping over himself at the sheer anger that's consuming his presence and stares at the man trying to take his title from him after all he has gone through to win it. Bryan, much more calculated and precise to that of his cohort, slowly enters the ring, his eyes remaining locked on the former World Heavyweight Champion turned Owner as he traverses the space between the top and middle ropes, finding his footing with ease as he transitions into the ring and stands besides his fellow, soon to be former, Champion.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] EyXjqPk

[[Robert Roode]]
LISTEN TO ALL OF THESE BOOS DIRECTED AT YOU! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR THAT SAVED US ALL...AND NOW LOOK AT YOU, A CANADIAN TRAITOR THAT'S TRYING TO BRING DOWN HIS FELLOW COUNTRYMAN! BOO! BOO!!!! BOOO!!!

Edge losing his patience, and reaching his wit's end starts to lift his mic up to reply to Roode's very...interesting accusation but before he can even say a word Roode steps closer interrupting him.

[[Robert Roode]]
I SAID BOO!!! BOOOOOOOOOOO!!! BOO THIS MAN CANADA! HE ISN'T ONE OF US HE IS A NO GOOD DIRTY SCOUNDREL THAT WANTS TO BRING US ALL DOWN! BOO! I SAY BOO! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, BOO!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

For the duration of their arrival, Bryan has been uncharacteristically silent, allowing Roode to air his grievances, give his thoughts on their Championships being stripped and even mock the new Owner, but we haven't heard him actually utter a single word just yet nor get his thoughts on the situation. Instead, all we've seen from the World Heavyweight Champion is him surveying the dramatic shift of the landscape after everything that has been going on behind the scenes for the past month or so, opting to not give his side or go to the media to voice his opinions much like some of his fellow former Champions and Superstars. And with half of The Enterprise being lost in the transition, one has to believe that Bryan is letting things play out for a bit longer before he makes his move, and what a move it will be when it happens. In the ring, Roode continues to verbally mock Edge while the focus is on Bryan and his impending decision, will he willingly relinquish the Championship he has worked so hard to obtain, the first Championship he's been able to win in his legendary career, and by extension, Bobby Roode's Intercontinental Championship, a Championship that has as much meaning to his ally as the World Heavyweight Championship does to him, or will he opt to go the route that Sabin did earlier in the evening and leave with both their Championships still in their possession?

Using his right hand, Bryan takes a hold of the top portion of his Championship's center plate and removes it from his left arm and lowers it to his side before extending his left hand towards Roode, all the while keeping his eyes locked on Edge, who is unsure of the path Bryan will take as there is still a chance this will go poorly for the Owner. Roode stops his berating and mocking for a moment, looking towards Bryan, almost caught off guard by the gesture done by the Corporate Dragon. There is a visible struggle as Bobby Roode is conflicted at the decision before him, causing Bryan to break his gaze with Edge and shift his focus towards Roode, who nods at the gesture and slides the Intercontinental Championship from his shoulder, looking at it for a moment before placing it in Bryan's hand. The Corporate Dragon's eyes return to Edge as he holds a Championship in each hand, extending both Championships towards him, causing Edge to momentarily look down at them before looking back at Bryan, believing his intentions to be less than virtuous. Edge starts by moving his left arm forward, taking a hold of the strap of the World Heavyweight Championship and tilting his head in an attempt to mask his gulp at one of the possible ways this ends for him. He then moves his right arm and takes a hold of the Intercontinental Championship. With both of the Championships in his grasp, he slowly begins to pull on them, causing Bryan to release them from his grasp.

Without saying a single word, Bryan turns his back to Edge and takes a few steps towards the ring ropes behind them, sitting on the middle rope and using his right shoulder to pull the top rope slightly higher than intended, allowing Roode to exit out onto the apron with ease before he himself sits on the rope and mirrors Bryan's posture, allowing the former World Heavyweight Champion to exit out onto the apron as easily as Roode did. Bryan makes his way down the steel steps as Roode stays on the apron for a second longer, shouting into the ring, “THIS ISN'T OVER!” before following suit and he himself walks down the steps. As the surviving members of The Enterprise make their way up the ramp, Edge lets out a sigh of relief, not only for managing to get back the World Heavyweight and Intercontinental Championships respectfully but also leave that encounter without physical conflict. With both Championships in his possession and the ring now being occupied by him and him alone, for the time being at least, he begins placing the Championships on their appropriate stands, starting with the Intercontinental Championship, ensuring that it's perfectly leveled then doing the same with the World Heavyweight Championship, three out of the four Championships now proudly on display.

[[Edge]]
Alright, that took longer than it needed to...but ladies and gentlemen we are making progress. This isn't something I expected to be taken easily, I mean I didn't expect all of THAT...but I fully empathize with every Champion that has relinquished their titles tonight and I do hate that it needed to be done...especially because this next Champion was literally the last of all of them to defend her title. One week before the cancellation of Anarchy, Alexa Bliss met her long time rival Ruby Riott in an Extreme Rules Match where she successfully defeated her and showed the entire world the days of her being a "rookie" were far from over. Alexa the last year has been transformative for you, and your journey to win The North American Championship was literally the thing that led to things falling apart because of the lengths Mr. McMahon went to deprive you of a fair shot against his not so secret mistress. As difficult as that was, I know you'll bounce back as will every Champion that surrendered their belts already...so Alexa Bliss...it's your turn, please come down here now and relinquish The North American Championship.

Ottawa comes alive with a loud "pop!" for the appearance of none other than Little Miss Bliss herself. A Woman that has had a stellar rise in the past year where she's picked up pivotal victories, been apart of major moments, and received acclaim she never expected to ever achieve. She's taken a bad hand she was dealt in the forced fed rivalry with Ruby Riott and turned it into the catalyst for a truly defining year. Within seconds of her dub-steptastic anthem ringing throughout The Canadian Tire Centre The North American Champion steps out from the back with her title around her waist.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] O81aEbo

Her expression isn't "angry" but it also isn't her usual cheerful smile as well. It's more so, neutral, she's not the kind of person to have a meltdown like the previous Champion anymore...but after the 6 month battle she endured to attain it, after JUST defending it one week before XWL's future went into question in a battle that truly tested her merits as champion...it can't feel good to hear someone say you have to give it up. She fought so hard to win it, to hold it, and retain it...but now, as she walks down the ramp she prepares to make her final walk for the moment anyways as The North American Champion. She descends down the ramp, not necessarily ignoring the hands that extend over the railing but more so too focused on the moment itself to even begin to realize there's anyone else in the room with her right now other than the new Owner of XWL that's awaiting her resignation of her position as The North American Champion.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] MCZJ2pc

There isn't a whole lot of energy in her steps, in fact there's no real urgency in them at all. I mean, what Champion would happily sprint their way into the ring where they're going to have to remove the title from around their waist and hand it over to join the other 3 titles on their corresponding podiums? She walks up the steps, and pauses as she stands outside on the apron looking down at her title, her hand falling to the side of The North American Championship as she likely recalls what her journey was to even having a title around her waist, much less that title being The North American Championship. But after a brief period to collect herself she steps inside the ring and immediately motions to the ringside crew to bring her a mic.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] RKFYtG0

She passes by Edge who takes a step out of her way, then collects the mic and walks back by him, not making eye contact whether that's on purpose or just a coincidence though we can't be sure. But after walking back to the other side of the ring, and taking one last glance towards The North American Title...her eyes shift up and they make contact with The New Owner Of XWL, Edge.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Mf3ZcGL

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Listen, I understand that this wasn't an easy decision for you...and unlike the people who previously stepped into this ring before me? I'm not here to make your job anymore difficult than it already is. Does this suck? Absolutely? Does a part of me hate you? Sorry, but yes. However, I look at things differently than my hot-headed predecessors. Without you? This title would just be collecting dust because XWL as we knew it? Would be dead, six feet under, every asset cashed in, every incredible moment a forgotten memory that now just makes us all sad. The fact is, you swooped in and saved our careers, our very ability to come out here and do what we love. Something we haven't had the luxury of doing for the past 6 weeks.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] ItzRuex

[[Alexa Bliss]]
If you believe that starting "fresh" will ensure the security and progress of XWL so that something like that never happens again? Then I can't blame you for asking me to give this up. The North American Championship means a lot to me, and while I won't go the route of trumping up some lawsuit...I will request that you honor the previous agreements myself and the champions who handed their titles over had made before all of this went down and allow us the opportunity to get these back. The hell I went through not only to attain this, but RETAIN it cannot be in vain.

Little Miss Bliss holds a similar position to one that Liv Morgan held earlier, just you know without the lawsuit and she's casting a far wider net with her request. She thinks it's only fair that what was agreed upon before Anarchy's cancellation and the subsequent hiatus should be upheld. But not just for herself and the Triple Threat Match she had previously agreed to literally minutes before news of the cancellation broke but for all of The Champions and The Challengers that had been scheduled for them to meet.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] IVNApff

[[Alexa Bliss]]
I'm not holding it hostage I am going to hand it over...it's just, not what I envisioned when I finally won this, you know? I thought I'd lose it like Champions eventually do. I thought that I'd have the opportunity to become The Longest Reigning North American Champion to finally wipe the blemish that was Mandy Rose's ridiculous affair riddled reign from the history books...I thought maybe I might finally have the opportunity to prove I belong in this ring with the best because slowly but surely I am becoming worthy of that class. But instead, I'm here...on the Series Premiere of Octane...moments away from removing this title from around my waist, and allowing it to join the other titles over there without owners. But here is what sets me apart from the people that previously gave you their titles.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Ooe2Mda

[[Alexa Bliss]]
I'm giving you this because you've had a rough night, because no matter what I say you won't change your mind, but most of all...I'm giving you this because I know without a shadow of a doubt...that I will be taking it back SOONER..rather than later. Let make me this very clear, this is not me being arrogant, that's me knowing that unlike any Woman back there? I will fight with every fiber of my five foot being to RECLAIM...what I...NEVER lost.

She's making it known that she's not giving this up without the intent of taking it back and the fans are fully behind her plans cheering loudly in response to her entire speech. Edge remained quiet unlike when dealing with the other Champions...because ultimately she is handing it over willingly without causing a fuss...which is what he obviously hoped the other Champions would have done. She throws her mic down to the mat, then both hands grab both sides of her North American Championship which she slowly, and we do mean...SLOWLY removes from around herself and takes it into both hands extending it slightly away from herself as she looks up at Edge. She remains in that position until Edge realizes she's waiting on him and he extends his hands out taking the title within his grasp as she releases hers. Following the pass off he turns to the final and fourth podium and sits The North American Championship on it leaving now a visual showcasing all four of XWL's Championships that now have been officially vacated by their champions, albeit without leaving them a choice in the matter. Alexa looks at the title perched onto it's new but in her mind temporary home...then turns away from Edge and leaves the ring leaving The General Manager without so much as a goodbye, because while she may have been the most "understanding" of her fellow former champs...she still wasn't happy about it because really who would be? Bliss heads up the ramp this time much quicker than she first went down it, perhaps to avoid turning back around and making a fool of herself like Robert Roode...because if this were a year and a half ago? She would have been on the mat kicking, screaming, and clawing at the mat. But she's grown a lot in that time, and from the many obstacles she's had to overcome? She's had to change her way of thinking in order to survive all of it...especially the recent betrayal by her best friend, and the walk down the never ending memory lane in her battles with Ruby Riott. However while she may be rapidly ascending the ramp she does stop as she reaches the top of the stage and turns back around. Not to change her mind and throw some fit, but to just stare back at the ring where she left her beloved prize.  

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] KMB6Yva

This isn't a moment of "Bliss" it is a moment of sadness mixed with anger, anger that while again is neutralized by her respect for her new boss...enough of it still exists to remain on her face to let him and the world know that she isn't pleased in the least bit by what she was told to do. All focus soon shifts back to Edge as Alexa turns and heads to the back, leaving just The General Manager and The World Heavyweight, Women's, Intercontinental, and North American Championships in the ring with the audience wonder what is going to happen now that the titles have been taken from their previous holders.

[[Edge]]
I promise as the show progresses tonight I will reveal what's next for these titles, the former champions and their respective Number One Contenders. It's a new age in XWL, a new chapter in the history books has begun and who walks away with their name as the FIRST of this decade? All of that will become clear as soon as I get a moment to collect my thoughts because while I knew that wouldn't go over THAT well...I didn't quite expect the kind of chaos that just played out before you. So once again thank you for tuning in tonight, for all of you sitting in attendance, we've got an incredible show ahead and I can't wait for you to see what Octane has to offer!

He's visibly shaken up, because ultimately he only wants to do right by his talent, this is all new to him and he no doubt hates that the first impression with some of his top talent was far from stellar...but he did what he believed he needed to do and that's all he can do. He looks around at the titles that now surround him, as we cut over to the announce booth for the first time since Beth took her seat as all three have respectfully remained quiet during the duration of that to allow it to play out without interruption.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
A very powerful experience to kick off the Series Premiere of Octane...Beth, can you talk to us about what Edge just had to do?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Well Mauro, with everything we've been working on behind the scenes to ready XWL for a reboot of sorts...we knew one crucial detail could not go undone. You can't have a new show, in a new location, with new focus and mindset and not start fresh by wiping the board of all Champions. Was it an easy decision to come to? Literally 5 minutes before we walked out he still was struggling with his decision, so no not at all. But with this rare opportunity to truly embrace a fresh outlook you cannot let any stone go un-turned. Does this mean we're leaving The Champions and their once designated Challengers out to dry? Absolutely not, there is a plan in place that as my husband said he will reveal tonight that will pick up where this moment left off and give everyone the clarity they're searching for.

[[Corey Graves]]
If that's the case then why not reveal it now?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
This moment was very difficult for all of them, and what was important for Adam was to see their raw and real reactions to the news of their titles being stripped from them. It was not done for the sake of drama but it also is unfair to how they felt to just brush over that and act like it didn't exist. Did we expect some of those reactions? Not to the level they reached...but it shows the passion they each held, even Alexa who was respectful with her pass off was very upset. That tells me she cares, Liv threatening a lawsuit if her match with Sasha isn't honored? That tells me she cares. Robert Roode literally having a meltdown of mass proportions? Shows he cares. Even the very stone faced look in Daniel Bryan's eyes as he handed his and Robert's titles over shows he cares. This exercise was done to see if they belong where they were, and from my point of view? They passed, every last one of them. So since they DO care, they will not be forgotten.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I do feel for Chris Sabin and Chad Gable after the news of the end of The Tag-Team Division...

[[Corey Graves]]
He did not take that well...I've never heard him speak like that before.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
We felt for him too...ending The Tag-Team Division was something we didn't want to do. But if there's no teams, there is no division no matter how great the champions may be.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Well thank you again for tuning in exclusively on The XWL Network...XWL Octane will be right back after a quick word from our sponsors.

[[Corey Graves]]
Is it Tim Hortons?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
We're not quite to that level yet, Corey but maybe you can try to sway them?

[[Corey Graves]]
Just have Alexa Bliss shill their coffee, easy peasy.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I doubt she's in the shilling mood, Corey. But anyways stay tuned for more of XWL Octane...including a HUGE Main-Event to come Keith Lee battles a RETURNING Kevin Owens in a Falls Count Anywhere Match! Two big men set to battle in a LIMITLESS environment that favors a need to FIGHT that exists within both competitors!

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 1:07 pm

The camera was panning around the crowd, then it hit some static, then to black. After it went to black, it faded into a darker scene. Dimly lit, you could see that it was a locker room, a man was sitting there, and the camera came closer and you saw his face. He would have a big smile on his face, then looked directly into the camera and spoke.

KEVIN OWENS
Xwl prized fighter
Everyone watching XWL right now, you will be going back to your regularly scheduled programming after I saw a few words. For those of you who don't know who I am, my name is KEVIN OWENS, a new wrestler here in XWL. I have some things that I need to share with the fans, some things they NEED to know! (That smile stayed on his face as he was talking, still seated, he would continue to talk.) The fans of XWL have been fed lie after lie about how professional wrestling really is. The fans have been brainwashed by XWL, they are told whom to love, they are told who to hate, and they are told who looks like a wrestler and who doesn't. I fall into the third category, because I don't have the body, because I don't have the looks that - casuals - adore. I am not someone like Seth Rollins or Robert Roode, and I never intend to be! I am my own person, and I am not going to let the XWL way of looks and muscle dictate the success I will have here ! (The camera zoomed out a bit to show the body that Kevin was talking about. There was nothing special about it, he was overweight, and didn't have the muscles like some other wrestlers, but he had the drive and that drive has seen him right into the main event in his first match.) I am going to change how people look at professional wrestlers going forward, no longer will I be judged because I have a stomach that doesn't look like you could wash clothes on it. I will be judged by the talent that I have, everyone watching now, sooner than you think, you will see my talents on full display. I am here for a reason, I am here to lead a crusade against the hypocrisy that runs rampant in XWL! I am here - for that World Heavyweight Championship - and I don’t care who I gotta run through to get it!

Kevin would stand after he said that and took a few steps forward. His eyes were still intently looking into the camera. His facial expressions didn't change much from the beginning, the smile hadn't faded yet. Taking another step forward, all you could see were his shoulders and his face. He waited a few seconds, then he opened his mouth and spoke again.

KEVIN OWENS
Xwl prized fighter
I am not here for any runner up rewards. I am not here to settle like so many others here. I am here to be the best, for me that is the only thing that matters. Be the best - or nothing and it all starts tonight. I am walking into the main event tonight - in my first match here and I am not going to settle for anything other than a victory. The message is loud and clear - KEVIN OWENS IS IN XWL - AND HE IS HERE TO TAKE IT ALL FOR HIMSELF. If someone wants to step in the way while I am doing this, I don't care if you're male, female, my family, or the person that signs my paycheck. You get in my way, and I can promise you won't be walking away! (His mood would become worse, and the rage in his eye was in full effect now.) I will do everything in my power to make sure that you will not get in my way again. Whether I have to verbally abuse you, or if I have to drop you on your stupid skull, I will. MY NAME IS KEVIN OWENS, BUT YOU BETTER JUST GET USED TO CALLING ME YOUR NEXT - WORLD - HEAVYWEIGHT - CHAMPION.

He would say that, then took another step forward and would push the camera out of the way and walked out of the camera frame. The push sent the camera to the ground, you heard it crash, and then the static came and it faded back to the arena.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 5:14 pm

That was really a fantastic promo really enjoyable and I like the direction you’re taking the character look forward to what happens with him and Keith Lee in the Main Event
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 12:23 pm

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 40c29a10

Both make their way out to the ring in style for the first ever match of Octane!!! The Miz of course enters with bright flashing lights and expensive looking attire, while Moxley enters to heavy rock music and a tattered sleeveless leather jacket with the letters “MOX” spray painted on the back…

Moxley entered first, while The Miz who was accompanied by John Morrison entered in the more sought after second spot. Moxley seems not to care whether he entered first or second however as his only focus is delivering as much pain to his opponent as possible. This becomes apparent as soon as the bell rings and Moxley charges The Miz, taking him down with an unorthodox tackle followed by viscous ground and pound elbows and fists. The Miz is able to push Moxley off of him and crawls to the ropes where Morrison is able to pull him out of the ring. Moxley looks at the two irritated as Morrison checks to make sure The Miz is okay. Moxley doesn’t want to waste any time though, running the ropes and diiving to the outside with a suicide dive right into Morrison, who was able to push The Miz out of the way!! Moxley slowly gets to his feet as Morrison lays on the ground clearly hurt from the impact, The Miz takes advantage of the distraction and shoves Moxley into the ring post!!

The rest of the match goes very similarly, with Moxley using his fists and aggression, while The Miz relies on his brains and John Morrison to utilize whatever dirty tactics he can use to take out the third Enterprise member.

Around 20 minutes and a commercial break later both men are exhausted. They are in the middle of the ring exchanging blows!! Miz hits an elbow! Mox hits a right hook!! Miz answers back with a knife edge chop!! Mox returns with one of his own!! The Miz then pushes Moxley into the ref, causing the official to look away just long enough for The Most Must See Superstar to connect with a poke to the eyes!!

Moxley holds his eyes in pain as The Miz turns around and runs the ropes, charging at his blinded prey!!! But in a blink of an eye the predator becomes the prey as Moxley blindly lashes out with a wild lariat, somehow connecting with The Miz!!! Moxley rubs his eyes, finally able to see again. He glares down at The Miz shouting; “You’re going to pay for that motherfucker”. He then lifts The Miz into position for The Dirty Deeds!!!

But before he can deliver his finishing move Moxley is taken down by huge elbow to the back of the head by John Morrison!!

The crowd gives a mixed reaction as The Miz and John Morrison both deliver an array of elbows, knees, stomps, and punches to Moxley, who despite his best effort, can’t overcome the experienced tag team. The crowd isn’t happy that it is The Miz and Morrison doing it, however they are happy that Moxley is getting what is due to him after tricking them into voting for him at Cyberslam as the man to face Daniel Bryan for the World Title only for him to purposely let the champ retain in order to gain a spot on The Enterprise. All of a sudden everyone’s attention is brought to the stage as a very familiar theme to Jon Moxley brings to play..

Seth runs down the ramp and slides into the ring with a steel chair in hand. Morrison and The Miz quickly leave the ring as Seth tosses the chair after the retreating former tag team champs. Seth glares at The Miz and Morrison as they make their way to safety through the booing crowd. Moxley’s former stable mate offers a hand to help Moxley up as the crowd begins to buzz, hoping for a reunion between the two Shield Members! Moxley takes one look at Seth’s hand and immediately slaps it to the side and throws up two middle fingers!

The crowd lets out a sea of boos towards Moxley as Seth goes over to the side of the ring where the time keeper hands him a microphone as Moxley uses the ropes to get to his feet, spitting a mixture of saliva and blood onto the canvas. Seth paces back and forth before coming to a halt right in front of his former stable mate.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 75bcdf10

:Seth:
What the hell is your problem!! Damn man!! I come down here for old times sake, to do you a favor!! But you decide to be a disrespectful asshole instead! Maybe I should've just stayed in the back and let those two clowns give you a concussion!! How does that sound Deann Amb-oh oops, I meant Moxdick oh that's still not right either, oh Moxley!!! That’s right… Well Moxley, I won't even consider helping you next time that you bite off more than you can chew!!!

Seth tosses the microphone and turns to leave. He gets one foot through the ropes before he feels a hand on his shoulder turn him around very quickly followed by a kick to the gut!!

Moxley grabs Seth and drives his face in the matt with a Dirty Deeds before his former Shield mate could realize what happened!!! Rollins lays on the canvas, out cold with Mox standing over him as we head to a quick commercial break.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 1:33 am

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] J5CiDG6 [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] LzHomBS

SPOILERS AHEAD

The bell rings and Io flips her hair out of her eyes, Ruby is already rolled out of the ring licking her wounds, Io has a grin from ear to ear and that's not all. The Joshi Judas has knocked off one of the most devilish and devastating competitors the women's division has ever seen, and it wasn't easy. Shirai pulls herself up to her feet and yells in the referee's face to raise her hand, he does instantly with no hesitation.

Io then slaps the official in the face, egging him on to slap her back. "SLAP ME, DO IT!" "I DARE YOU!" Io shoves the ref to the ground and starts brutally stomping down on his head, security rushes down and picks her up off the ground as she's kicking and screaming. "HE LIKES IT!" "HE LIKES ME!"

Io then becomes calm as if nothing happened, security lets her go. Her eyes go from incensed on punishment to relaxed and catatonic as if she was turned off, the lights go into a strobe light effect as she bows gracefully in slow motion. The camera fades to black as everyone remains confused. The anomaly of the Joshi Judas has only begun here on the premiere of XWL Octane.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 2:06 pm

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] ZG9VBVf [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] DuyCpkO

Notes From The General Manager's Office:

"Normally this match would be lazy, normally this match would be one of the key things wrong with XWL. Except this isn't Champion versus Champion for the sake of it. This is EX-Champion versus EX-Champion. Two Women who rose to new heights in 2019, and in the very first show of 2020? They look to pick the pieces up of the unfortunate news they received at the start of tonight's show and remind EVERYONE why they are STILL Champions whether they have a physical title around their waist or not. Liv Morgan vows to be a more 'REAL' version of herself...well tonight when these two square off in the ring it is as real as it gets. Personality, unique offense, and an axe to grind after losing their spots at the top of the Women's Division? This isn't happening to give the illusion of a big match, this is happening because it IS a big match for both the viewer AND themselves. "

With the music box chiming intro of Liv Morgan's theme song, the titantron takes on a sequence of white and black stripes that continuously flash in and out of static instability.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] K3pcxXc

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Welcome back to the series premier of XWL Octane, ladies and gentlemen! We return to the previously announced matchup between BOTH former female Champions. The former North American Champion Alexa Bliss, and the woman you see there, the former Women's Champion Liv Morgan, who had quite a unique legal reaction to being stripped of her Championship earlier tonight.

[[Corey Graves]]
That's right, Mauro. During the iconic scene we witnessed of Edge stripping each of the now FORMER Champions of their respective titles, Liv showed that she hasn't just grown up, she lawyer'd up! With a valid contract already having been signed between Liv Morgan and her longtime partner and rival Sasha Banks, I believe that she is entitled to that one-on-one Championship match that she's fought long and hard for against the Boss. However, Beth, since your husband is the General Manager and you yourself are one half of the "founders" of Octane if you will, I'm curious to get your take on Liv's threat of legal action if she and Sasha don't get their match at Aftershock.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 1RjEz9g

Beth takes a deep breath, utilizing the ring announcer's interjection as a moment to collect her thoughts. The now former XWL Women's Champion marches out onto the stage, still with a visible chip on her shoulder after having to relinquish her title to Edge at the beginning of the show tonight.

[[Mike Rome]]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall!... Introducing first, from Elmwood Park, New Jersey.... LIIIIV, MOOORGAAAAN!

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 4uBVEQi

Liv grips both sides of her leather jacket in her fists and gives it a quick whip back, forcing it off of her shoulders. One by one, she pulls the sleeves off before casting the piece of clothing aside on the ramp. Judging by the look on her face, Liv is clearly still in her feelings about what took place earlier and has a serious bone to pick with the new management in XWL.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
As a woman, I respect what Liv Morgan has gone through to get to where she is in her career. Starting off constantly overlooked, to her devastating injury, to being taken under the wing of one of the greatest in the business in Sasha Banks, to being subject to all of the manipulation, the assaults, and the toxicity that we all saw play out over the course of their controversial relationship, and then ultimately stepping into that role herself in order to break the cycle. I have no doubt that the mental gymnastics that Liv Morgan has had to jump through during her years as an XWL Superstar have done a significant number on her, and to see her overcome her abuser and become the Queen of the Ring, and from there go on to become the Women's Champion... It is a little bit inspiring, regardless of the underhanded tactics she's become famous for using in order to get her way... My issue with Liv now is, even though we've all seen the teasers for her metamorphosis during the break and after bearing witness to Liv's process of becoming self-aware, coming into her own, and growing up, I think her display earlier tonight was a clear showing that Liv still has a lot of maturing to do. Sure, she has already shown us that she is calculated and prepared for anything by bringing out her previously signed contract, but threatening to lawyer up when something doesn't go your way doesn't sound like a grown woman to me.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] MXLM73x

Liv continues her journey down the ramp, passing by the barricades stuffed to the brim with screaming and booing fans. With her jacket now removed, we can catch a clearer visual of the new gear of this "real" Liv Morgan, and what is that visual? Black. Lots, and lots, and lots of black.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I think you make a great point, Beth. This is a woman who has gone from the abused sidekick to the Women's Champion. It really is like a perfect parallel to the Birds of Prey: the Fantabulous Emancipation of one Harley Quinn movie, which I'm sure both of you have heard of. After endless psychological and physical abuse, Harley was finished being the Joker's sidekick and punching bag. She stepped up to her abuser and became her own person. Did the Joker ever really love her? We're not sure. Did Sasha ever really love Liv Morgan? We don't know that either, but as silly as it may sound, I think we can understand a lot about the relationship of Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan through the lens of the Joker and Harley Quinn.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 6F0ibbZ

As Liv reaches the bottom of the ramp, she wastes little to no time rolling into the ring. Once inside, she sits up on her knees and locks her eyes onto the ropes. From there, she steps up onto her feet and walks over to the ropes where she jumps up and swings her legs through. She perches herself on the center rope and crosses her legs, stretching her arms out across the top rope. All the way, her fiery blue eyes are locked right onto the camera which zooms in on her face.

[[Corey Graves]]
Personally I think the verdict is still out on just how much "growing up" Liv could have possibly done over the last couple of months. We already know that she's bold, she's always been that way, and possibly to a fault. I mean, this is the same woman who looked Ronda Rousey dead in the eyes and laughed! That's not the kind of instability that I think can be cured over a holiday.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
But to her credit Corey, Liv DID go on to beat Ronda Rousey in the Queen of the Ring tournament last summer, so maybe she knows something we don't.

[[Corey Graves]]
She's certainly aware of your husband's past relationships...

[[Beth Phoenix]]
You know what? My husband is not ashamed of his past, but he is not the same person he was 15 years ago, and that goes for the both of us. I hope that you can say the same, but based off of your haircut and commentary I'd say some of us have steered further away from our angsty teenage years than others.

[[Corey Graves]]
!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Beth, I think you're going to fit in just fine here.

The dubsteptastic anthem of The Wicked Goddess Of XWL brings the once jeering crowd to a loud cheer as the former North American Champion steps out onto the stage, immediately raising the backs of both of her hands to the camera as she strikes her signature pose.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] RENzPAY

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Five Feet Of Fury herself has arrived and she's looking pretty Blissed Off!

[[Corey Graves]]
No Champion no matter what they say wants to have to surrender their Championship and Alexa Bliss is no exception.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Certainly not, it was very difficult for us to ask that of them but my advice as Edge echo'd to them behind closed doors just a little bit ago is to go out here tonight and harness that frustration into reminding everyone including us why you were on top and why you still ARE regardless of if there's a title currently around your waist or not.

The 2019 Female Superstar Of The Year stands in her statuesque state, looking directly at the ring, as sense of dejavu sets in reminding her of the last time she was in this position. Her last match was against Ruby Riott exactly one week before the cancellation of Anarchy where she marched into battle to defend her then North American Championship...a task she succeed in.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] DFLziLy

[[Mike Rome]]
And her opponent, from Columbus, Ohio...ALEXAAAA, BLIIIIIISSSS!

However now as she stands here tonight, there is no title around her waist, and she marches into a new kind of battle. A fight to prove she still belongs at the top, a fight to show everyone why SHE was The Superstar Of 2019, and Liv Morgan despite their parallels of success...was second to her then and she still is. Suddenly her open hands ball up into fists showing that she's ready to channel her current state of fury into a victory tonight.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Beth you mentioned that Edge sat down with all of the champions just a little bit ago to further discuss the events of tonight, can you talk to us a little more about that?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
My husband plans to address the contents of those conversations directly after this match but what I will say is that we want everyone to feel as if their voices will be heard because we didn't swoop in to "save the day" as people say just to screw everyone over. But ultimately we have a business to run and in doing so sometimes you have to make the tough decisions. But I will commend Alexa for how she handled things at the start of the show. Unlike Liv who threatened legal action in a somewhat selfish manner...Alexa requested that Edge honored ALL agreements previously made in regards to them, their titles, and their challengers. It's a lot in HOW you approach things even if they're ultimately the same request, it does again to echo my earlier statement show a difference in level of maturity between the two.

[[Corey Graves]]
I mean from my point of view Alexa's approach felt far more political in nature, while Liv's felt more "real."

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Real or not I'm not so sure how successful a threat of legal action will bode for The Former Women's Champion...I think we saw enough of that with the previous John Bradshaw Layfield regime.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Again I totally understand where Liv is coming from but need I point out the obvious and say that if we hadn't stepped in, those agreements wouldn't have been honored anyways because there would be no company to honor them.

Alexa makes her way down the ramp, not really focused on the fans that are stretched over the railing looking to share an interaction with her, a similar sight to the start of tonight's show. But given what she dealt with it's no surprise that she's not in the high-fiving and smiling mood. She rounds the corner then hops up onto the apron, again her entrance is more straight forward than it usually is. She might hold a pose on the apron normally, and grip the ropes for a unique entry into the squared circle...but tonight she simply turns around and steps under the second rope before turning her focus to Liv and backing into her corner awaiting the referee to start this match.

[[Corey Graves]]
Beth, as someone who spent the majority of the last few years watching the action at home, what do you expect from this match between these two?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Given the state both Women are in? I don't really know. This is Liv's first match since undergoing her transformation into her more "real" self...and there's no telling how that will affect her ring work, or what new tricks she might have up her sleeve even if her state of maturity is still questionable. So maybe she's the favorite heading into this?

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I don't think she's the only one with a couple new aces up her sleeve. Alexa Bliss has been improving week by week for the last year and while her most wicked days are behind her she's still able to pull from within that side of herself to really be a threat to any Woman that stands across from her in that ring.

[[Corey Graves]]
I tend to agree more with Beth...we have no idea what this new Liv Morgan is capable of...and if I were Alexa? I'd really be careful because it's about to get REAL.

ALEXA BLISS HAS DONE IT! The former North American Champion has secured the win over the former Women's Champion, Liv Morgan. The XWL crowd cheers for Little Miss Bliss as she lets go of the pin… and then the crowd suddenly becomes confused. Alexa hasn’t noticed it. A figure with black hair emerges from the crowd and slides into the ring and instantly targets Alexa Bliss. The figure’s hand wraps around the wrist of Alexa Bliss and Alexa assumes it’s the referee at first but then when she glances over and sees that it’s not the referee, the look on her faces changes. Before Alexa has a chance to do anything, the black-haired woman pulls Alexa in and brings her knee up and slams her knee into the jaw of Bliss! The fans boo as Alexa collapses back onto the mat. The camera focuses on Alexa before it turns to the figure and it’s…

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
MAMA MIA! THE BOSS IS BACK! SASHA BANKS IS ON OCTANE!

[[Corey Graves]]
And she’s attacked Alexa Bliss! When I said Alexa needed to be careful, this isn’t what I had in mind.

That’s right. It’s Sasha Banks who’s attacked Alexa Bliss… but it’s not the Boss that we’re used to. No. Sasha Banks normally is a colorful individual but the only color you see now is the brown in her eyes. Her hair, formerly blue and once purple, has been stripped of its color and is all black now from the roots that came from her head to the very ends. And while her gear is still the same designs that we’re used to seeing, it’s all black now as well. It almost looks as if it’s made out of the same material as the black attire that we saw Liv Morgan wearing, too.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Beth, did you or your husband have any idea that Sasha Banks would be here tonight?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I did not. I don’t think Edge did either. We had every intention of signing her even before the lawsuit was brought up by Liv Morgan. Sasha Banks is an incredible athlete and a trail-blazer in this woman’s division but given the circumstances of her disappearance after Liv Morgan took her, no, we didn’t know she’d be here. We had no way of contacting her. No one did. I even reached out to her family and they said they hadn’t spoken to her since before the holidays.

[[Corey Graves]]
Does this mean Sasha Banks was that woman who was present at the end of Liv Morgan’s last video on XWL.com?

The Boss brushes her black locks back out of her face and we get a good look at the expression on her face and it almost looks… dead on the inside. It’s hard to tell if she’s proud of what she just did or if she was disappointed in herself. Hell. You can’t even tell if she’s happy to show her face or if she wishes that she stayed gone. Sasha scans the crowd that are mostly a mixture of fans booing and other fans feeling confused as ever before her attention is brought back to Alexa. Sasha doesn’t go on the attack. It’s not like Alexa could defend herself anyways. Sasha pushes the limp body of the former North American Champion to the apron and then outside of the ring which only left two wrestlers in the ring: Sasha Banks and her… best friend? … her former best friend? … her former lover? Who knows what they were right now, but it was only Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan in the ring now with Sasha holding the high ground. Liv Morgan is just starting to come to it after the loss she suffered against Alexa Bliss. She’s using the corner to help pull herself up into a sitting position at the least. Her platinum blonde locks are pushed back and she opens her eyes, she sees Sasha there.

[[Corey Graves]]
It’s the Boss and the once-Brat staring each other down again!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I am not getting good vibes here, guys. I don’t think Sasha came here to be Liv’s friend.

[[Corey Graves]]
I don’t know what they ever want to be. I’ve stopped trying to figure it out. They’re incredibly toxic and no friendship, relationship, or whatever you want to consider them should be this destructive towards each other.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Sasha Banks did claim a few weeks ago that she is “straight” so I don’t know if there ever was a relationship.

[[Corey Graves]]
Sasha Banks is a chronic liar and backstabber so why should we believe anything she has to say?

The look on the face of Liv Morgan spells fear… and then it changes. There’s a smile that pulls onto the features of the former Women's Champion as she gazes up at the Boss. Sasha Banks extends a hand to Liv and waits for her to take it. It takes about a second but Liv Morgan reaches for her hand and uses the help of the Boss to bring herself up to her feet. The crowd boos as the two superstars stand tall together. Liv is all smiles, but Sasha still has that blank expression on her face. Sasha wraps her arm around Liv and holds her close as Liv starts to laugh at the crowd.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I think we have our answer. Liv and Sasha seem to be back on the same page… again!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Considering I was previously a viewer of this rivalry, friendship, or whatever, I am disgusted right now. What happened to Sasha? She was so ready to start embracing these fans again and cut ties with Liv and now we’re back to this. Something must’ve happened. Liv Morgan must’ve done something to Sasha in the time that she was gone.

Their embrace continues until Sasha Banks pulls away, wraps get fingers around the wrist of Liv, and raises her arm in victory despite the fact that she didn’t actually win. They welcome the boos as they start to exit the ring with each other.

[[Corey Graves]]
I have a question now. What does this mean for the potential championship match between these two that they were originally contracted to have now that they are back on the same page? Could we possibly see co-champions in the making? Like the modern day Laycool except twenty times more annoying and more back stabbings than we can count? Not that I want to see that or anything. I’d rather see another long, drawn out motivational Alexa Bliss promo.

Alexa is starting to come to it again as she sees the two besties walk by her. Liv Morgan laughing while Sasha states at Alexa got a brief second which Liv doesn’t seem to notice. The two reach the top of the ramp and they don’t turn back to acknowledge the fans that still boo the two of them. They exit through the curtain and the camera comes back to Alexa Bliss.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] U1Hbnmc

She looks as confused as all of us feel, but we also didn't just have a darker and more moody Sasha Banks just drive her knee straight into the base of our jaw. We don't know what to make of what we've seen, and neither does Alexa Bliss. She may have been victorious but that Moment of "Bliss" was ripped away from her within an instant, and the sight of her trying to recover from what just happened is our last one as we fade out.  

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 2:19 pm

New Talent Showcase

[ Normal Match ]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 4uRUVC5 [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] UCHnyon

"Ilja Dragunov and Darby Allin were the first two Superstars I recruited for XWL's relaunch because there's a lot of potential that exists within both men. They have a presence about them, they have that star quality and tonight as they arrive in XWL...we witness the the beginning of not only Octane...but of potentially XWL's next great breakout stars."

SPOILERS AHEAD

About 30 seconds have passed and the two new hottest signees, and the first to show what they’ve got on Octane in the opening contest are looking up at the bright lights completely incompacitated. Edge who was eager on seeing these two put on a barn burner is now stood still in shock along with everyone else, including commentary.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Moments ago we saw Ilja Dragunov get the upper hand and delivered the most impactful move of the match, the flying knee that took out Darby, and by the looks of it.. Dragunov in the process himself! Two high classed athletes that gave everything in their tank

[Beth Phoenix]
I can only imagine the thoughts going through my husband’s head, he had the highest of hopes for these two to go out there and steal the show, make their mark and for it to end like this. The first match of a showcase he personally put together coming to a sudden halt is absolutely heartbreaking.

[[Corey Graves]]
Well you know what they say, you take real risks, with real injuries and there is no way of telling what will happen if one thing is out of place, just one. These are real men out there, not robots ladies and gentleman, these things happen, when you push the pedal down all the way, you’ll pick up speed and sometimes that speed can be the difference maker.

Edge is pulling himself together and is talking to medical staff who want to assist the two out of the ring, the bell finally tolls and these two are in a no contest, with no announcement being made.. It’s as clear as day. The official rolls these two out of the ring enough to lay on the apron, Edge awaiting with water, Ilja hangs onto the ropes and sits up breathing heavy with one eye opened and closed, he rejects the water.

Darby sits up in disappointment and hangs his head down low, also denying the offer. Edge picks them up off the apron and wraps their arm around each side of his shoulder. They slowly walk with him around the ring, he is protecting these two and showing that he has their better interest in mind.

The Rated R Superstar reaches the top of the ramp and looks back at the crowd to be received with cheers for these two men who laid it all out on the line for a lasting impression. They head through the curtains to the back as the scene comes to a close

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 4:46 pm

We're taken backstage within The Canadian Tire Centre where we're transported inside The NEW Owner Of XWL's Office where Edge sits in front of his desk with a cabinet with several shelves behind him. On those shelves rest the four Championships he vacated at the beginning of tonight's show, titles that he promised to provide clarity when it comes to his plan for them later on. It's now later, and he's staring into the camera so it appears that time is now.

[[Edge]]
Hello again, now before I get into what I have to say I do want to give a quick update on Ilja Dragunov & Darby Allin. Things didn't go well out there tonight, they are newer talent and sometimes when a talent is in a the limelight for the first time they can try to do too much too quickly and things can go wrong. I currently have both of them being evaluated by my medical team and in just a little bit I'm going to rejoin them to see how they're doing so you can expect a medical update on both Superstars next week. Moving on, as I'm sure all of you can gather just by everything that played out when we went on the air tonight...being in this position is new to me, it's a challenge that I am doing my absolute best to overcome. I'm very proud of the changes that I and my team have put into place, but in order for change to prosper, you do have to make the tough calls. Well, following the heated experience with The Former Champions of XWL live in the middle of that ring, I sat down with each of them individually aside from Chris Sabin who I'm told left the arena immediately after heading through the curtain and hasn't returned my calls...

Chris Sabin did NOT take the news of the end of The Tag-Team Division very well, which no one could blame him for at all because he's dedicated practically his entire career to creating the environment for a division, and once one finally came to life he gave it everything he had to make it mean something. Edge tried to empathize with him but ultimately Chris gave him "two words" that still have us and likely Edge himself speechless.

[[Edge]]
I explained my position to them again, I stated that none of this was personal it was strictly business. If a place closes up shop for a bit it's a tad underwhelming to come back and proceed business, as usual, you need to liven things up and look at things from a perspective that wants to see the best possible outcome. All of them ultimately stated that they deserved an opportunity to regain what they were never pinned or submitted to lose. Which I agree, it would be wrong of me to start them off at the bottom, it would be wrong of me to ignore what they were doing before all of this went down.

He looks over his shoulder at the collection of gold sitting on his shelf, then looks back toward the camera.

[[Edge]]
Just like it would be wrong of me to ignore the likes of Keith Lee, Sasha Banks, and both Ruby Riott and Kairi Sane...they were promised title matches, and my administration will not be built on broken promises. So I am hereby announcing that at Aftershock in 2 weeks the vacated World Heavyweight, Women's, and North American Championships will be on the line to determine who will be the first Champion of each of the new decade. This means Keith Lee will still face Daniel Bryan in The Main-Event where a World Champion will be crowned. Liv Morgan will still face Sasha Banks to determine which of them will leave as Women's Champion. Alexa Bliss will still face both Ruby Riott AND Kairi Sane in a Triple Threat Match to declare a North American Champion.

In his mind a middle ground seems to have been vacating the titles rather than allowing Champions to just have their reigns elongated due to the sudden hiatus...and with it being a new year, but most of all...a new decade, his vision saw the need to keep the matches everyone earned in place, however rather than make it a title defense...he uses it as a means to have a soft reset of sorts with the titles.

[[Edge]]
As for Robert Roode? There was no challenger set for him, and actually as a former viewer that witnessed HOW he became Champion I personally was going to declare Chris Sabin as his challenger but with his walk out and future uncertain...I now am left to come up with a new match. I cannot confirm WHO that challenger is just yet, but by the end of the night his opponent  in The Intercontinental Championship Match at Aftershock will be revealed and they will clash to determine who leaves as The NEW Intercontinental Champion.

Somehow we doubt that Robert Roode will be sitting by patiently to hear that news...but hey, maybe Daniel Bryan is somewhere trying to keep him from making a fool out of himself again...or at least that's what we kind of hope given Roode's very dramatic and somewhat sad display earlier.

[[Edge]]
Now normally when titles are vacated the slate is wiped clean entirely in terms of who is involved and I think if things were different I would agree to do that...but I won't punish The Superstars that earned their spots and take all of their hard work away from them. Aftershock is about determining WHO will be the FIRST Champions of 2020...however, for any of my early critics who question the point of any of this...let me remind you of something I announced at the start of tonight's show. A little concept known as "High Octane." Now, this was not something that's coming up later this year...oh no, it is far sooner than anyone thought. My announcement was to prepare everyone for the very NEAR future. A future that will take place several weeks after our first Pay-Per-View Event where NEW AND FRESH CHALLENGERS will take the stage and potentially take the titles from their newly crowned holders. The Champions that leave Aftershock will be the first to face the revved up experience of being a Champion in XWL for the decade to come. So my advice to those that leave Aftershock as The World, Intercontinental, Women's, and North American Champions? Make sure you leave enough in the tank or else you'll be left empty-handed far sooner than you think.

He stares intently into the camera as if he's speaking to Daniel Bryan, Keith Lee, Liv Morgan, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Ruby Riott, Kairi Sane, Robert Roode, and whomever Roode's challenger will be directly. Warning them with an omen of what's to come for whomever emerges with The Championship of their heart's desire. High Octane was promised to be a game changer at the start of tonight's show, and the game officially changes as soon as The Champions are crowned. Within weeks of their crowning, their greatest challenge, perhaps the greatest challenge a Champion has faced in XWL history...begins. You either rise up or you fall as another rises in your place. So for The Superstars that find themselves without a Championship venture for Aftershock? They know that what they put forth tonight and in the coming weeks could set themselves up as The Challengers that look to take advantage of XWL's newest concept, High Octane. Who will step up? Who will leave Aftershock as Champion? AND will they be able to overcome what looms in the very near distance? These questions are more run through our minds as Octane rolls right along.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 10:46 pm

Following an advertisement promoting Sasha Banks' return to competition NEXT WEEK against Ruby Riott we see the victorious Alexa Bliss standing around backstage after her clash with fellow former Champion Liv Morgan. Her hand rests on her jaw as she stares off into the distance, clearly with a lot on her mind as tonight's been full of ups and downs. The debut of Octane excited her like the rest of The Superstars...but having her Championship vacated? That sucked, there's no other way to put it...so she dusts herself off steps into The Octane Ring to prove why she's going to reclaim that title sooner rather than later...and she wins! Liv Morgan's head is stomped into the mat securing her a victory in her first match on XWL's new show...but before she gets a chance to celebrate she's blindsided by Sasha Banks who slid into the ring so fast she never even made it up to her feet to have her hand raised by the official. Sasha drove her knee straight into her jaw, and instead of celebrating she was left lying on the outside. She lowers her hand, and remains deep in thought, wondering what more could possibly go wrong tonight...

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] CDeIBYz

But her time to herself is quickly disrupted by the sudden appearance of one of XWL's pesky broadcast journalists looking for their first big scoop of the evening, Cathy Kelley.

[[Cathy Kelley]]
Excuse me, Alexa? I was hoping to get your reaction to XWL's Debut Edition of Octane? It's been quite a night already, especially with having to give up your North American Championship...how did that feel?

Bliss' eyes look up at Cathy, and while she's far nicer than she used to be...even that can't help her contain the most annoyed expression that makes its way onto her face.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
I'm sorry, did you just ask me how it feels to have given up MY North American Championship tonight? What kind of question is that even supposed to be? Am I supposed to be all, gosh Cathy it just felt so great...I mean everyone wants to fight for 6 agonizing months for something, FINALLY become Champion and then just bow out gracefully and hand it over with a smile on their face, right?

Cathy stands there in silence as she's almost unsure of how to navigate the conversation after Alexa's not so inviting tone.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Look...I apologize, I went off on you, and you didn't deserve that...but you can't go around here asking stupid questions like that when there is only one reaction, and that reaction isn't pretty. I was Champion, now I'm not...and no matter how graceful I tried to be in the moment? Part of me still wanted to follow in Chris Sabin's footsteps and tell him how I REALLY felt. How I'm sure we ALL really feel deep down. Then I try to get my mind off of it, I go out there and win and instead of finding reason to smile I have my teeth nearly knocked down my throat by whatever the hell Sasha Banks is supposed to be now.

[[Cathy Kelley]]
I didn't mean to upset you...

[[Alexa Bliss]]
This just isn't what I envisioned when arriving at the arena tonight, he blindsided all of us, then Sasha blindsided me...WHO'S NEXT? HUH?

[???]
Hahahahaha...

Cathy and Alexa both seem confused as they hear chuckling from behind Alexa. Alexa quickly turns to find out the source, only to roll her eyes with a groan.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
What the hell do YOU want!?

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] QbmZyDM

[Ruby Riott]
What? Two old friends can't catch up during work? Hell...at least when I lost the Women's Championship, I lost it in a match. I certainly wouldn't have let some near-quadriplegic order me around and make me fork over what I worked so, so hard to get. You know the difference between you and me? You bow down to authority...while I make authority bow down to me. You can claim to be this strong independent woman who don't need no man...but no one with normal intelligence is even remotely dumb enough to believe that. No matter what face you put on, you'll always be that same scared little girl.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] G1ERhLl

[Ruby Riott]
It's kind of pathetic, if you think about it. Before Vince McMahon decided to yank his ball back out of his stooge's paws, you were this close...this close...to maybe, just maybe putting all of your doubts, all of your skeletons in the closet behind you. But unfortunately for you...I'm not going anywhere, Alexa. I will continue to haunt you, continue to torment you...just like your former pirate pal does. I mean, you want to talk about being blindsided? Hell, even I was blindsided when Kairi Sane finally showed some backbone and left you laying...not that you didn't deserve it for ruining her life!

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] OD6N4Ip

[Ruby Riott]
But you wanna know the fun part about all of this? You know...besides the fact that you let a cripple take away what you worked so hard to achieve? Is that our match is still happening for the title that you so graciously vacated.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] BNAKTQ3

[Ruby Riott]
So now...when I break your heart and then break you and your brooding little buddy on the way to claiming what was your championship? At least you can go and blame our new boss for what happens. But for now, I've got another Japanese star's dreams to crush. Because unlike you...I can actually get the job done.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] ZGO1Gx6

[Ruby Riott]
Oh...and uh...speaking of getting the job done...

Ruby lets her words trail off, a sick smirk forming on her lips. Alexa goes to turn around to walk off, when suddenly Sarah Logan blasts her with a vicious headbutt, causing Alexa to collapse to the ground holding her nose. The smirk on Ruby's face quickly turns into a scowl as she and Sarah surround the now-former North American Champion like a pack of wolves.

[Ruby Riott]
Get her up! Get her ass up!

Sarah roughly yanks Alexa by the hair, remorselessly dragging her up onto her knees. Ruby squats down, gripping Alexa's jaw in her hand.

[Ruby Riott]
Let me just remind you...why I own you, bitch.

Following her delusional statement, Ruby slowly closes the distance between her free hand and Alexa's jawline, savoring every sadistic moment to its fullest before her hand breaks the threshold of her long time rival's mouth, drawing this out for as long as she possibly could, as if she's trying to reawaken the repressed memories of the first time this happened over a year ago. With Riott's hand firmly in Alexa's mouth, she applies a vicious and calculated Mandible Claw, a mixture of anger and sick enjoyment etched on her face as the maneuver causes the last breaths of resistance to slowly subside due to the paralytic nature of the hold. Just when it seemed like all hope was lost for the former North American Champion, the sound of compacted wood meeting the back of Ruby's jacket echos through the hallowed halls of the backstage area. Did Cathy Kelley see enough of this and decide to not only interject herself into the situation but to be Alexa's Knight in Shining Armor?

As Ruby leans forward from the sudden impact and places her hands on the concrete floor to prevent herself from falling all the way down, Sarah looks up at the culprit, an expression consumed by anger takes root before she releases Bliss and is able to only take a single step before she is immediately sent to the ground below by a single shot of what we now know is a Kendo Stick, but who is wielding it? As Alexa regaining consciousness, her eyes shift to either side of her, first seeing Sarah in a seated position holding her head to her left and Ruby being on all fours with her left hand being on the floor while her right is on her back where she was struck.  As Alexa tries to put the pieces together, her eyes dart upwards, the camera slowly panning to reveal her savior not only to the live audience in attendance but also to Bliss herself.

The most genuine of smiles becomes etched on Alexa's face as we learn that it was NOT, in fact, Cathy that made the save, but the Pirate Princess herself in Kairi Sane, with the assistance of an aptly named Bliss-Stick. Wielding the weapon in her left hand following her attack, Kairi locks eyes with Alexa for a momentary second before she extends her right arm towards the former North American Champion. No hesitation from Bliss ensues as her hand meets Kairi's, allowing The Pirate Princess to help her up to her feet, the duo each standing at five foot nothing, surveying the situation they've found themselves in. Bliss takes a few steps away from the soon to be battlefield and reaches into an out of place trash can hidden amongst some crates and other backstage objects, pulling out a Bliss-Stick of her own, showing not only her preparedness but also her foresight of, let's call them “situations” she'll potentially find herself in at any given moment. Upon retrieving her weapon of choice, she rejoins Kairi, the pair of women gently tapping their respective Bliss-Sticks with one another before Alexa turns to Ruby while Kairi turns to Sarah, things quickly going from bad to worse for the initial attackers.

Over a year of frustration is unleashed upon Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan in the form of Blissified Kendo Sticks, Ruby receiving her proverbial lashes across her exposed back following Alexa's removal of her jacket, the weapon striking flesh with a sickening sound reverberating throughout the virtually empty corridor, the recipient refusing to give her attacker the satisfaction. A few feet away, Sarah is in a similar boat, covering up her face as Kairi wildly yet accurately swings her weapon downwards, trying to break through Logan's shield in the form of her forearms as welts begin to materialize up and down her forearms, resisting the urge to shriek in pain. As the sound of the Kendo Stick meeting flesh alternate in the air, Alexa takes a second to wind her foot back before forcing it forward as if it were a blissful pendulum, kicking Ruby in her ribs, sending the anarchist rolling over onto her back, the expression of repressed pain etched on her face. This doesn't bother Bliss in the slightest, what goes around comes around after all, causing all five feet of fury to take a handful of her adversary's green hair and drag her against her will towards the nearby wall, forcing up onto her feet and roughly slamming her back against said wall, pinning her against it with the Bliss-Stick.

As Ruby struggles to escape, the sound behind them remains consistent as Kairi continues to go to town on the downed Sarah Logan. This causes Ruby to attempt to escape out of this predicament to help her alleged friend out of her situation but Bliss is having none of it, placing her right elbow where her hand used to be and moving said hand closer and closer towards Riott's mouth, attempting to repay the favor from a few moments ago by applying her own personal version of the Mandible Claw. Just as Alexa gets within range, Ruby is able to squirm out from under the Bliss-Stick and shoves Bliss away from her, causing her to collide with Kairi behind her, sending them both crashing onto the concrete floor. Whether intentional or not, it worked. Sarah, looking at her pulsating forearms, has a scowl appear on her face and quickly mounts the now fallen Pirate Princess, placing her hands on either side of her head, presumably to keep it locked firmly in place, before she begins unloading headbutts, one for each Kendo Stick shot she received, as Kairi is now the one trying to cover up from the onslaught.

With half of the duo neutralized, Ruby takes this moment to gain control of both of the Bliss-Sticks in play, wielding one in each hand as she slowly closes the distance between herself and her prey, knowing that she's fully in control. As she approaches Bliss, Ruby lowers both the Bliss-Sticks to her side, allowing them to slide across the concrete floor, mixing the sound with that of Sarah and Kairi's heads meeting a few feet away, alerting Alexa to the danger that is approaching her. Bliss tries to strike first in an attempt to regain control of this situation but she's quickly struck down by a shot to her back. Again, she tries to fight through the pain and make it to her feet, only to be hit a second time. She goes for a third attempt but it yields the same result. At this point, Ruby doesn't allow Bliss even an attempt to fight back, opting to alternate her strikes in one swift motion as if she's playing a Blissful drum and Sarah were playing the fabled Triangle with her head and Kairi's, causing a subtle yet visible streak of red to begin trickling down her head, the Viking drawing blood.

[Ruby Riott]
Remember what I said about getting the job done? Huh, you little bitch!? I'm going to make sure that neither you, or that other useless bitch is even going to make it to Aftershock. So then, while both of you are having a nice reunion in a hospital bed, the head cripple in charge will have no choice but to make me the new North American Champion by default. Get her up, Sarah. We have a job to do...

Letting Alexa's head drop, Ruby steps back before jumping up onto an equipment trunk, standing atop it while using her fingers to comb her head back as an unhinged look forms in her eyes. The equally unhinged Viking brute who's had Ruby's back since her return quickly pulls Alexa up, seemingly setting her up for a powerbomb. However, as she lifts Alexa up, she holds her in position halfway. Kairi begins to finally stir once more, crawling towards Alexa with all her might, trying to save her former friend from her fate. Ruby sees this and glares down towards Kairi.

[Ruby Riott]
Say goodbye, Kairi...because you're next.

With that said, Ruby waves goodbye to Kairi before she leaps from the trunk, jumping down to the floor while grabbing Alexa's legs as Sarah holds Bliss up, the duo executing a sickening Spike Piledriver. Sending Alexa Bliss head-first straight onto the concrete as Kairi cries out in despair. Ruby chuckles ominously as she pats Sarah on the shoulder, the duo leaving nothing but carnage and scorched earth in their wake as Kairi finally reaches her former friend. Tears rolling down painted cheeks as she reaches out, grabbing Alexa's hand in her own as she weeps for the woman who she turned her back on. After a few moments, Kairi is able to shift her aching body into a sitting position, cradling Alexa in her arms as EMTs and officials finally arrive. Kairi has to be pried back by XWL staff as the EMTs secure Alexa's neck in a neckbrace before lifting her onto a gurney. Motioning behind them, an ambulance siren wails in the distance as we cut to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 11:01 pm

As Octane's broadcast continues you hear an echo'd "AHEM!" that's followed by boos growing in numbers by the second. This is before we even have visual, in the very small window of the screen still being black as the feed returned. But soon we're back live within the building, at ringside...where Robert Roode has decided he hasn't made enough of a fool of himself already tonight and once again is standing in the ring, and unfortunately it's not to compete in his scheduled match against Brian Pillman Jr...no, he's still not quite dressed competition, and worst of all...there's a microphone within his hand.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] BSgxa9F

[[Robert Roode]]
I need ALL of you to shut up right now because I have something VERY important to address!

Despite being one of Canada's own Superstars...his attitude earlier, and right now as a matter of fact have done him no favors with his fellow locals. No, there is no Canadian pride within the hearts of The XWL Universe in attendance tonight...much like the fans in The United States...Canada also seems to dislike this guy, booing his obnoxious request for their silence.  

[[Robert Roode]]
Earlier tonight a GRAVE injustice took place here, and against my better judgment I surrendered my Intercontinental Championship...

Typically no fan would really be happy to see a Champion lose their title, especially in the circumstances that Roode did...but within the very moment that those words leave his mouth an overwhelming cheer follows.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] HBgNOaq

[[Robert Roode]]
It was stupid, it didn't make any sense when Edge was out here demanding we fork over our hard earned titles...as if he owned the place or something.

I mean, he is the new Owner of XWL...so he in fact DOES...but we'll just give Robert the benefit of the doubt and say he's still flustered from earlier, clearly.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] QPOx1bJ

[[Robert Roode]]
Any SMART businessman knows you don't go into your first day on the job and go out of your way to piss off your employees just because you suddenly find yourself with a little power. But does ADAM COPELAND otherwise known as The Edge Of Irrelevancy for 95% of his career heed that very wise thought? No, he comes up with this cockamamie idea to STRIP every Champion of their titles, which... I'm not saying you're an idiot, no your actions do a good job of that themselves.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 2nf5Dh1

[[Robert Roode]]
Daniel and I worked hard for those titles, and I know all of you lazy slobs can't understand what that is...but I'll try to put it into terms that you can. Imagine if you wanted that thirteenth case of Tim Horton's but the location you currently were at decided to ban you from buying it as some silly stand for your health and well-being...so you had to drive all the way to the other side of town to get to a location that didn't know how sad and pathetic you were and sold you that thirteenth case. You had to work hard to drive through traffic, you had to have determination to not give up and decide to go back home, thinking maybe they were right...maybe it's not normal to look down and not see your feet. BUT YOU SAID NO! YOU SAID YOU WANTED THAT EARLY ONSET DIABETES AND DAMMIT YOU WERE GOING TO GET IT! MAGNIFY THAT FEELING TIMES 538 AND YOU FEEL HALF OF WHAT WE FELT ON OUR JOURNEY TO BECOME THE CHAMPIONS WE KNEW WE WERE LONG BEFORE ANY OF YOU EVER BELIEVED WE COULD BE!

Shocker, but after that very personal attack disguised as an analogy...the people of Ottawa respond with even louder boos!

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] GBFVcmO

[[Robert Roode]]
I left EVERYTHING in this ring, night in, night out, day in, day out, I silenced my critics, I backed up everything I said on this mic...I was unbeatable, I didn't just beat one guy or two, I beat several at once, I beat MULTIPLE guys. Sometimes the same guy twice, that's how pathetic my competition was. I even beat TWO GUYS IN AN ELIMINATION MATCH, ALL BY MYSELF! I EARNED the title match I DESERVED...and with a tale that would easily translate into Disney's biggest motion picture story about adversity and perseverance...I RECLAIMED THAT WHICH WAS STOLEN FROM ME AND IT...WAS...GLORIOUS!

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] MlcUomK

[[Robert Roode]]
Then some fat loser named Keith Lee technically ends my undefeated streak, when I totally kicked out, we just hire incompetent referees that wouldn't know the difference between a shoulder being down and a shoulder being up...and before I can even right that injustice...I'm thrown right into another tonight on the series Premiere of Octane when MY Intercontinental Championship is snatched out of my loving arms and placed on a cold pedestal! Scared, confused, my beloved title called out to me! SAVE ME! DON'T LET THE BAD MAN TAKE ME! You know, as a parent it pains me to hear my children in any state of discomfort...but I'm not ashamed to admit that hearing my title cry out to me as I was left powerless to save it? I shed a tear or two...okay fine I cried for a solid 87 seconds. Which I'm not saying is a record or anything...but I ask you what former Champion has cried that long over the loss of their title?

Yup, we're pretty sure he's just gone off the deep end at this point. Imagining that he's heard the inanimate Intercontinental Championship cry out to him? This is just....sad, like some boos follow but some also just kind of keep quiet like they almost feel bad booing someone who is so clearly just not okay right now.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] KEqQTdK

[[Robert Roode]]
Then I'm pulled into Edge's office for another fun meeting, he completely denies my request to return MY property to me...and he tells me I'll have an opportunity to win back The Intercontinental Championship at Aftershock when I face an opponent that will be revealed in due time. IN DUE TIME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I will not be dragged around every which way as a pawn in Edge's twisted game.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] QB7e95F

[[Robert Roode]]
I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO MY OPPONENT IS, AND SINCE HE WOULDN'T TELL ME BACK THERE? HERE I AM RIGHT NOW DEMANDING THAT WHOEVER THIS SCRUB IS SHOW THEIR FACE AND MEET THE MAN THAT IS GOING TO DROP THEM WHERE THEY STAND AND RECLAIM WHAT WAS STOLEN FROM ME, AGAIN!

With intensity in his eyes, he stares at the stage addressing his mystery opponent directly.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] CotH1Y8

[[Robert Roode]]
COME ON, LOSER! I DON'T HAVE ALL NIGHT, UNLIKE YOU I ACTUALLY HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO, AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS IT NO I DON'T MEAN FACING BRIAN PILLMAN JR, I SAID IMPORTANT THINGS!

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 7t8FhKR

[[Robert Roode]]
HELLO?! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE, I DON'T LIKE SURPRISES! LAST TIME SOMEONE SURPRISED ME THEY KIDNAPPED MY INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP! AND THE TIME BEFORE THAT, SOMEONE KIDNAPPED MY INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP! AS YOU CAN SEE, SURPRISES HAVEN'T EXACTLY BEEN KIND TO ME!

Unknown:
In… due… time…

The voice has been muffled so the person speaking could not be heard. With a mask over the man’s face he echoes out.

Unknown:
In due time the time will come when I make my presence known to you. I’ll drop you one little hint. Out of everyone in that locker room, I was chosen to fight you for that Intercontinental Championship. You know what that means? That means that I will drag you down to the pits of hell and you will not once see my face. Not until the night, the glorious rebirth of XWL. Aftershock. The thing is though Robert, Aftershock will not be “Glorious” for you because when I pin you to the mat for
1…

2…

3…
I will be crowned XWL’s first ever Intercontinental Champion of the decade. There’s absolutely nothing you can do about it. You could possibly run. You might be able to hide but you will not be able to stop this otherworldly anger that’s built up inside of me. I will see you very soon Robbie.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] PpybPzW

We see a confused yet somewhat concerned look on Roode's face before the screen blacks out as a timer appears on the screen. 10 days 23 hours and 37 minutes remaining on the clock. The countdown to Aftershock. The timer disappears from the screen as the arena is returned to pitch black. And all at once the lights come back pounding onto the ring to see what’s going on. Not just one figure stand inside the ring. Robert Roode has a guest. The person stands in the middle of the ring in a long trench coat with a mask on his face. A simple black mask is all he uses to hide his identity. As Robert looks in front of himself to see the unknown character he screams out with glorious dominance.

[[Robert Roode]]
I'M NOT AFRAID OF SOMEONE WHO WON'T EVEN SHOW THEIR STUPID FACE TO ME!

Robert Roode lunges at his target with furious intent! As he grabs around the masked figure, the lights fade to black once more. A loud voice echoes throughout the arena with vicious intent.

Unknown:
You should be.

The lights return back on and Robert Roode is left there looking very angry but also very confused. He confusingly looks around the ringside area for a moment before the camera cuts to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 9:38 am

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Walter13[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Goldbe10

Your Winner:
[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Goldbe10
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 2:34 pm

“In a world full of winners and losers..

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 07272b10

Two men have risen above..

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 18b83c10

To give you..

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 93729310

The Dirt Sheet!!”

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] E319d010

John Morrison
Hi, my name is John Morrison, and my roster picture on XWL.com is photoshopped to make my abs look less ripped than they actually… So that the rest of the roster doesn’t get jealous….

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] A6873610

[The Miz]
And I am the awesome one. The chick magnet. The A-lister, The most must see superstar on the entire XWL Roster. Husband to the most beautiful woman in the world. Father of two future hall of famers. STAR of XWL's HIT Reality show, I AM THE MIZ!

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 47306410

John Morrison
Hey Miz, we couldn’t have picked a better time to return, and do you know why?

[The Miz]
Of course I do, we celebrate it every year, it's February the 12th, the anniversary of the day that Adele won her fifteenth grammy award for her brilliant album, 25!

John Morrison
Exac- Wait what..?

Morrison slowly lowers his sunglasses and stares at The Miz for a few moments.

John Morrison
.. What I was going to say, is that we picked a great time to return because the Oscar’s just happened, and well, who better to tell the XWL Universe what went down at the 92nd Academy Award Ceremony then two of Professional Wrestling’s greatest Hollywood success stories!! I mean, don’t get me wrong, Joaquin Phoenix killed it as The Joker, but if it were up to me “Best Actor” would have gone to you Miz!!

[The Miz]
Well they did ask, but when I heard about this rebrand of XWL, I just knew it would tank without us, and as Edge is a close personal friend of mine, I couldn't allow his efforts to be for nothing. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year.

John Morrison
Well, you might not have gotten an Oscar for “Best Actor”, but I made you something..

A stage crew member runs onto the set for a second and hands Morrison something before scurrying off screen. Morrison smiles as he hands what looks to be a poorly replicated Oscar with the words “The Miz” etched into it.

John Morrison
This is an Oscar for being the Most Must See Superstar in all of Sports Entertainment!!

The Miz holds up the Oscar proudly.

[The Miz]
I'd like to thank my beautiful wife Maryse, my personal assistant, Eduardo, my makeup artist, Jasmine, and of course, you John. But before we move on, I actually got you something too...

The stage crew member rushes back onto the set and hands something to The Miz, who hands it to Morrison. The camera zooms in showing another Oscar replica, this one with the words “John Morrison” on it.

[The Miz]
Congratulations you are the recipient of the Shaman of Sexy award!

John Morrison
Oh Miz, you shouldn’t have!... Ehem.. I’d like to thank my mom, my dad, and the rest of my family. I’d like to thank my acting coaches, and trainers. I’d like to thank Brian Pillman Jr for not having as good hair as I do. I’d like to thank Finn Balor for not having better abs than me. I’d like to thank Velveteen Dream for not having better style than I do. I’d also like to thank Chris Sabin for being worse than me in every way possible.. Without all of these people who are clearly one step below me in every way possible, there wouldn’t be anyone to compare my greatness to!! So thank you!!

[The Miz]
I'm glad you mentioned being the best dressed, because that’s actually the first category for tonight’s award show. That's right, the first episode of the weekly Dirt Sheet, features the exclusive and official XWL Oscars!

The words “XWL’s Best Dressed” flashes across the screen, followed by a picture…

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 906b0210

John Morrison
Ahh.. Here we have Kevin Owens wearing his Dad’s suit!!

[The Miz]
He looks like Augustus Gloop attending Willy Wonka's Funeral service

John Morrison
Braun Strowman shops at “the big and tall store”, it looks like Kevin Owens got that suit from “the big and big store”!!!  

[The Miz]
How about this next one?

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Cca9fc10

John Morrison
Oh wow.. Chad Gable looks like he plays for the Wombats or Melonheads with Pablo Sanchez in Backyard Basketball!!!

[The Miz]
Ah, an early look at Bugs Bunny's Space Jam 2 team. Standing front and center, it's Porky the pig, folks!

John Morrison
He looks like a Create-A-Wrestler before you do the tutorial and get to edit his attire!!!

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] C1574110

John Morrison
Up next, the usually beautiful Liv Morgan!

[The Miz]
The poor girl is so distraught over losing her championship, she forgot half of her suit backstage!

John Morrison
She went from Harley Quinn to a Catwomen look. Someone tell Emo Barbie that it’s not 2010 anymore…

[The Miz]
It's almost like goldilocks and the three bears, except this time instead of chasing her away, they just ripped her to shreds

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Ed9ff810

John Morrison
Ahh, and last but certainly not least we have the most stunning women in professional wrestling!!

[The Miz]
Such a glamorous dress, matched with the perfect heels, and that beautiful hair, it almost doesn't seem fair.

John Morrison
Oh, it looks like the winner is in…

A stage crew member rushes over and hands Morrison an envelope. The Wednesday Night Delight opens the envelope and reads the winner’s name out loud.

John Morrison
And the winner is…. Maryse!!! Congratulations Maryse, and to all the runner ups; it sucks to be ugly!!! We wouldn’t know what that’s like!!

The words “Best Theme Song” flash across the screen.

John Morrison
Hildur… Uhh… Guondittytir… Guonaditto…

(Miz)
..Guðnadóttir

John Morrison
Yes, him. He won The Oscar for Best Original Music Score, for his work in The Joker… XWL also has a lot of great “music scores” as well. Let’s hear some of them…

John Morrison
Oh.. Wow… Limitless huh?

[The Miz]
I hear that’s the word that appears when Keith Lee steps onto his scale.

John Morrison
I would literally rather listen to nails on a chalkboard over this terrible noise..

[The Miz]
And I’d rather watch paint dry then watch one of his matches!!

Miz & Morrison
NEXT!!

[The Miz]
This is just one of those songs, that when you hear it, you can't help yourself, you just have to stand up and scream “EDGE EDGE EDGE”!

John Morrison
Yeah, I actually like this song too. Not to mention that Edge clearly vacated all of those titles so that he could make room for some real A-Listers like us in the Title Picture..

[The Miz]
I actually kinda like this one, but I'm not sure if we should disqualify her for stealing the music score from Johnny Depp.

John Morrison
Ahh Yoshi Tatsu, what a great theme!!

[The Miz]
That’s not Yosh- you know what, never mind… Maybe someone should explain to her that it's not halloween everyday. Are our translators really that bad?

John Morrison
Now THAT’S an Oscar worthy theme song!!

[The Miz]
It literally screams awesome, but so does this next one.

[The Miz]
This ain't no make believe, this is just art.

John Morrison
And that's why they call me the Shaman of Sexy!

[The Miz]
Don't worry though John, you won't need to show anyone the future today, because obviously, the winner of the XWL Oscar for best theme song is...

A stage crew member hands Jomo another envelope which he opens, smiling as he sees what is written on it and showing it to The Miz who also smirks.

John Morrison
It’s a tie between The Miz!!!

[The Miz]
And John Morrison!!!.. You know, It's an honour to be held alongside the masterpiece of music that you walk down to the ring to John.

John Morrison
And there is no one that I would want to share this Oscar with other than you Miz!!

[The Miz]
Well up next, it's the one you've all been waiting for, it's XWL's best looking superstar!

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 2Q==

b]John Morrison[/b]
What’s this? Day of the Dead came early? He looks like he should be on the cover of “Tony Hawk Pro Loser 1”.

[The Miz]
The man so hideous he has to throw paint over half his face before he can be seen in public

John Morrison
He looks like Eminem, if Em was a 13 year old emo child with no talent.

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Z

[The Miz]
He drives all the ladies crazy, with his ridiculous Irish accent as they try to work out what the hell he's saying.

John Morrison
He was actually voted third for best six pack in XWL. I was voted first and second since I have a twelve pack!!

[The Miz]
I heard his ring attire was originally made for hornswoggle.

John Morrison
The only demon inside of him is his fashion sense..

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Z

John Morrison
She looks like she’s had more work done on her body than Bru- Caitlyn Jenner..

[The Miz]
She owns shares in the US plastic corp, and the US plastic corp own shares of her body.

John Morrison
The army men in Toy Story are made of less plastic than she is!!

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 9k=

[The Miz]
The harley quinn wannabe

John Morrison
The only thing shorter than her stature was her North American Title Reign.

[The Miz]
She has a special stool to reach all the places she can't get to, and she has a smaller stool so that she can reach that special stool

John Morrison
I heard that her only friend is that pig of hers… What’s its name…

[The Miz]
Larry Steve?

John Morrison
No.. No… Oh right, Kairi Sane!

[The Miz]
Good one Johnny!! Oh, would you look at this, last but not least, the one, the only...

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 320

[The Miz]
The Wednesday Night Delight!

John Morrison
The Shaman of Sexy!!

John Morrison
The Guru of Greatness!!

[The Miz]
The Prince of Parkour!!

John Morrison
And the winner is?

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 320

[The Miz]
There was no contest, congratulations again go to my best friend, John Morrison!

John Morrison
Thank you Miz!! I couldn’t have done it without Joey, Jerry, Jamie, Jimmy, Jakey, and Johnny…

[The Miz]
Who?

John Morrison
Oh, those are the names of each of my individual abs on my six pack!!

Morrison points to his abs and flashes a smile as The Miz laughs and rolls his eyes.

John Morrison
Being good looking, having a great theme song, and being well dressed are just a few components that a superstar has to have in order to be successful in this business. But there is also one other aspect that has become a recent necessity.. Social Media following. Whether it be Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or whatever the newest fad is, Social Media has proven to be a deciding factor to a professional wrestlers success.. So the final Oscar is for “The Best Social Media Following”... Who is it that the fans want to see or hear more than anyone else?? Let’s take a look at the contestants for this Oscar…

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Chris-Sabin-e1548269887505-678x381

John Morrison
Our first contestant is part of the second greatest tag team currently signed to XWL, Chris Sabin. Chris was formerly part of the best tag team in the company prior to The Miz and I signing our contracts together. Ever since he helped form the Tag Team Division here in XWL his twitter following became huge, unlike his manhood.

[The Miz]
You may remember him better as the man who followed Alex Shelley around a few years back

John Morrison
Being a Chris Sabin fan is like being a woman in the workplace; people will respect your opinion, but no one will take you seriously..

[The Miz]
Just like no one took his and Porky's title reign seriously!

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Ilja-Dragunov-645x370

John Morrison
I… I don’t know who that is… Is he a wrestler?

[The Miz]
I think he's part of that be a star program, differently enabled, equal rights, all that stuff.

John Morrison
He looks like a bad guy in a James Bond Movie…

[The Miz]
I wouldn't even cast him for Austin Powers

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLvmeK-7hR0rKSm5zj24t00ljd3nvdOESCGwcNnYYitwxasLS86w&s

[The Miz]
We've already had the be a star program representative, now let us introduce you to the retirement home project

John Morrison
He says he’s here to break records, but at his age the only thing that he is going to break in that ring is his back!!

[The Miz]
His memory's got so bad with his age, he keeps having to ask who he's facing next.

John Morrison
He’d have a better chance at being successful with Vince McMahon in The XFL than here with Edge in XWL!!! But speaking of success, our final contestant is…

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR9_1EEOh-tSo3qtflJRFkLLwwPNFQX7MBsnN3XZc0i2hBSBf4c

John Morrison
The Most Must See Superstar in Sports Entertainment as well as Social Media!! I heard that your Miz and Mrs Instagram account has more followers than Kim Kardashian’s!!!

[The Miz]
Kim didn't take that too well

John Morrison
And the winner is….

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR9_1EEOh-tSo3qtflJRFkLLwwPNFQX7MBsnN3XZc0i2hBSBf4c

[The Miz]
I'll admit, I didn't expect to win this... HA I'm sorry, I couldn't say that with a straight face, of course I expected to win this, have you SEEN my followers? There are only three people to thank for this, my beautiful wife, Maryse, and this man right here!

Miz taps Morrison on his shoulder and they share a smile.

John Morrison
Well, that is all the time that we have this week,

[The Miz]
because in this world there are winners..

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 6krkvreoh3fu75cp_1579323807

[The Miz]
..and there are losers..

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Velveteen-dream-1-758x426

John Morrison
We are the greatest tag team of the twenty-first century…

[The Miz]
Be jealous!!!

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 3:27 pm

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] 92cca410

The theme of the Former World Champ begins to play as we return from commercial, causing the crowd to boo. The camera pans out to the ring, where we see Seth Rollins standing. John Morrison can be seen standing on the outside of the ring with The Miz… A few moments pass but Daniel Bryan is nowhere to be seen.

Beth Phoenix
… Where is he? Where is Da-

Beth is interrupted as the crowd’s boos grow even louder. The cause of the boos is made apparent as the camera zooms in on the ring where John Morrison just delivered an elbow to the back of the head to Seth!! Morrison delivers a few swift kicks to the downed Rollins before picking him up and tossing him out of the ring! The ref begins to yell at Morrison, his back turned to Seth, who just got picked up and driven into a barricade by The Miz!! The Most Must See Superstar then tosses Seth back into the ring before the ref can notice.

Morrison laughs and backs off as the ref checks on Seth. After a few moments Seth slowly gets to his feet and pushes the ref off of him, demanding that the match start. The ref goes to double check but Seth seems to insist that he is ready to go. The ref shrugs his shoulders and signals for the match to begin!

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] E3a88b10

The match goes back and forth with Morrison using underhanded tactics as well as distractions from The Miz, while Seth relies on his heart and the cheers from the crowd.

Around 20 minutes into the match Seth seems to be on a roll!! He hits dodges a super kick from Morrison and answers back with one of his own!! The crowd goes wild as Seth goes to the corner, setting up for the Curb Stomp!!! But the cheers quickly turn to boos when The Miz hits Seth with a clothesline to the back of the head!! The ref signals for the match to end in DQ as The Miz continues his assault on Seth Rollins!! The crowd’s boos are deafening as Morrison slowly gets back to his feet and joins the beatdown on Seth.

The crowd gives off a very loud mixed reaction as Jon Moxley’s theme hits!! The majority of them are booing him due to the fact that they still hate him for tricking them at Cyberslam, not to mention he’s apart of one of the most hated stables in the business, and it probably doesn’t help that just earlier tonight he hit the Dirty Deeds on the crowd favorite Rollins when all Seth was trying to do was save him from a beatdown from Miz and Morrison, not unlike the one that is happening to Seth right now. There are however a few cheers in the audience, from the more optimistic fans who are hoping that Moxley is here to save Seth.

Miz and Morrison look towards the stage as Mox’s theme plays, but just like Daniel Bryan earlier in the segment, Moxley is nowhere to be seen. Miz and Morrison shrug and smile before going back to kicking the downed Seth Rollins!!

All of a sudden a figure charges out from the crowd towards the ring!! It’s Moxley!!! Before The Miz or Morrison can react, Moxley slides into the ring and delivers a flying elbow to The Miz!! He then connects with a huge right hook to the jaw of Morrison!! He grabs Morrison and sets him up for the Dirty Deeds!! The crowd doesn’t know how to react, since they hate and don’t trust Moxley, but are glad that he is helping Seth out. The Miz hits Moxley from behind before he is able to perform the Dirty Deeds on Morrison. The numbers games prove to be too much for Moxley to handle. The experienced team of Miz and Morrison begin to deliver stomps and elbows to Moxley, who is trying his best to defend himself with wildly swing haymakers.

The crowd erupts with cheers as Seth is now back on his feet!! He charges at The Miz and Morrison, connecting with a double clothesline!! He then delivers a huge super kick to Morrison, sending The Shaman of Sexy flying over the top rope and onto the outside. Moxley gets to his feet, shaking off the cobwebs in his head, and hits Miz with a quick yet effective Dirty Deeds!! Moxley kicks The Miz out of the ring under the bottom rope!!! He then turns around right into a Super Kick!!!

The crowd goes wild for Seth. Sure Moxley just tried to save him, but it’s safe to assume (knowing Moxley) that he wasn’t doing this for Seth, he was doing this for himself. In Seth’s mind Moxley wanted to get revenge on Morrison and The Miz for beating him down earlier, and it’s safe for Seth to assume that once Mox was done with them his plan was to hit another Dirty Deeds on Rollins just like he did earlier today.

Seth wasn’t going to wait around to see what Moxley’s intentions were though, as he goes into the corner and charges, hitting a huge curb stomp on his former stable mate!!!

The crowd goes wild as Seth yells a few words at the unconscious body of Moxley!! Rollins then storms out of the ring as the crowd chants his name and we go to a commercial break!!
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 3:45 pm

Cameras cut backstage, where we see Brian Pillman Jr walking down the corridor with his ring attire on as he is approached by an interviewer.

Interviewer
Hey Brian can I get a quick word with you before your match against now former Intercontinental champion Robert Roode?

Brian stops and takes his glasses off as he continues to speak.

BPJ
What an opportunity for me tonight!  Sucks its against the former ya know.  Sorry Bobby.

BPJ has a smile on his face as the interviewer responds.

Interviewer
What do you think about the debut of Octane thus far?

BPJ
It's been great so far.  But let me say this.  The main event for tonight Keith Lee versus Kevin Owens FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE! that is definitely going to have me tuned in.  Either one of those guys could end up on my path the championship gold.  I guess we will see what happens.

Brian Pillman Jr  puts his glasses back on his face as XWL Octane shows that BPJ vs Robert Roode is up next.

Normal match

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] AMcpTjb [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] DpTCHT0

Click here:
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 4:31 pm

Main Event

[[[ Falls Count Anywhere ]]]

[[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Gi25JJg [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] MzoTJLp

"Choosing the FIRST Main-Event, EVER of Octane? That took some serious consideration...because you have so many choices, and most of them...they're pretty 'safe.' You could go with Alexa Bliss versus Liv Morgan...you could go with Brian Pillman Jr. versus Robert Roode...both are sure to be great matches and they're something you've probably become accustomed to seeing every week...but Octane isn't about playing it safe. I want a match that will showcase a talented Superstar that was making an impact before Anarchy's cancellation...I want a match that will showcase a RETURNING Superstar that is no stranger to making an impact himself. I want two "big boys" as they're often referred as tearing each other to shreds with no limitations. So how do I get what I want? What I'm sure all of you will want as well when that bell rings and they start beating the hell out of one another? Three words, FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE! This is a big night, and I'm putting a lot of faith in Keith Lee and Kevin Owens to go out there and end the night strong. Not because I "hope" they will, but because I KNOW they will. "

SPOILERS AHEAD

The bell rings and Keith Lee has secured the victory after exerting all of his energy against a returning, ruthless Kevin Owens. Many close calls and Lee is able to get back up to his feet and pose for the adoring faithful XWL Universe. His theme music dies down and he asks for a microphone as he catches his breath, he’s given it.

[Keith Lee]
“GLORIFICATION IN DEMONSTRATION

Now I don’t know about you but I think we just put on one hell of a main event for you guys. Edge says he wanted the big boys to tear each other apart… and we did.. Just.. that!

The crowd cheers loudly across the entire arena agreeing and Keith returns to the microphone to speak for a second time after wiping the sweat off his brow.

[Keith Lee]

Octane is the name of this show, Anarchy has come and pass. We are in a brand new era, i’m still your number one contender and the plans have not changed, this is not an alternate universe. We are in the present, and I am in your presence. Daniel Bryan and his cronies ran roughshod and now they are back to square one all over again. Oh how the mighty have fallen, that’s the beauty of it. I’m right here, standing before each and every single one of you.. Still as

[Keith Lee]

LIMITLESS! He says with some bravado As ever and heading into the Main Event against Daniel Bryan, the dragon among the shadows as of late. I put everything into my fight for supremacy, what would you do when you have your back against the wall, would you give in to corporate command? No, you push back and you lift them up into a freaking Big Bang Catastrophe and change the cosmos whilst you’re at it!

He nods and then pumps his chest out putting his thumb up to point towards him proudly and graciously.

[Keith Lee]

Edge and Beth may have shaken this company up with an Earthquake. Keith Lee, I ensure you will be the Aftershock, and when all is said and done.. YOUR NEW WORLD CHAMPION!

The lights in the arena dim to near darkness, the impressive frame of Keith Lee in silhouette form is visible to the live audience in attendance and those watching at home, his eyes locked on the stage as the theme of the former World Heavyweight Champion in Daniel Bryan begins to play. The initial build up draws this moment out, the anticipation building alongside the theme itself. Although it isn't visible, Keith Lee is presumably smiling, eager to pick up where they left off before Anarchy was abruptly canceled over a month ago. However, just as abruptly, the second Bryan's theme reaches its crescendo, it comes to an immediate end, the lights in the arena returning to their former glory, a confused Keith Lee standing in the ring, but he's not alone.

As boos begin to pour into the ring and its neighboring area, Keith Lee throws his arms up into the air in disappointment, causing him to turn around and ask the timekeeper's area what this was all about, but instead, he turns right into a running knee, toppling the larger man and sending him back first into the canvas upon impact. The culprit is quickly revealed to be a visibly shaking Daniel Bryan, the anger finally consuming him after putting up a calm and calculated front earlier in the evening when he relinquished the World Heavyweight Championship at the start of the show.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
DANIEL BRYAN JUST ABSOLUTELY LEVELED KEITH LEE!

A kneeling Daniel Bryan sits besides the man he will go to war with in a few weeks time, opting to strike first as the anticipated rematch between them looms on the horizon. Unleashing the rage of the Corporate Dragon upon his worthy adversary, Bryan hasn't stopped shaking since he made impact, months upon months of showing the world that he not only deserved to be Champion but he EARNED it when he ended the Titanium Tyrant's reign many months ago and to lose the Championship he worked his entire career to attain in the way that he did, the Corporate Dragon was once again reawakened, unfortunately for Keith Lee, it was at his expense. Speaking of the Limitless One, Keith begins to pull himself to a seated position in defiance, refusing to both be made an example of and be laid out that easily, causing the reawakened Corporate Dragon to slowly shift his head to his right, a sick and sadistic smile forming on his face, almost like he was begging for this to happen.

[Beth Phoenix]
You did what you set out to do, there’s no need to cause further damage for a point because it’s been made, clearly.

[[Corey Graves]]
This isn’t about making a point, or sending a message.. It’s proving that Keith Lee is simply another challenge to Daniel Bryan and he wants to cut him down to size, and then into nothing at ALL.

Bryan rises to his feet and backs himself into the opposite corner he initially attacked from in one swift yet calculated motion while Keith is only able to make it to a knee before Bryan charges forward, hitting another Running Knee into the side of Keith Lee's head, sending him back into the canvas, the remorseless smile remaining etched on his face. Basking in the sick and twisted affair this has become, Bryan closes his eyes and looks up to the sky, or rather the lights in the ceiling if you wanna be literal about it, absorbing the negative energy emanating from the live audience in attendance, almost as if it's fueling him on his path to regain the Championship he never should have relinquished.

[[Corey Graves]]
The fire in Daniel Bryan has raged like never seen before, this is a Daniel Bryan fueled by a goal and he will not stop until that goal is achieved, Lee thought he could ride high on momentum heading into the Pay Per View and Daniel Bryan cut it off instantly without hesitation in his eyes.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Wait, what’s this. Keith refusing to stay down.. Perhaps the fight in the challenger is too much for the opposing Bryan.

Ever the defiant one, Keith Lee somehow, someway pulls himself up off the canvas once again, but this time, he's on all fours instead of on his knee, showing the clear effect the duo Running Knees have had on him. He's sweating and breathing heavily, perhaps if he didn't just endure a war moments prior, this could go a different direction, but such is life and its “what if” scenarios. While Bryan's smile fades following seeing this scene, his eyes keep their mixture of crazed yet brutally calculated demeanor, both annoyed at Keith Lee's refusal to stay down and excited at the prospect of inflicting more damage onto his future opponent, what a narrow line we walk. After Bryan makes it to his feet, he wraps his arm around the larger man's neck, forcing him to be vertically parallel with his own body, albeit on his knees comparatively to Bryan being on his feet, causing the Corporate Dragon to size up what remains of his opponent.

Bryan winds his foot back and quickly swings it forward, catching Keith across the chest with the strikes formally known as the Yes Kicks, the first of many finding their mark. One after another after another begin to pepper Keith Lee's chest, every single one somehow hitting the same exact spot as the last, unmatched marksmanship from the former World Heavyweight Champion. As Bryan enters double digits, he takes a few steps back, ready to deliver the final and most deadly of the strikes, the pièce de résistance if you will, putting all his strength, anger and hatred from his entire being into the kick itself, he stops mere inches from it making contact and potentially removing Keith Lee from the equation entirely.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
The parade of kicks causing Keith Lee to lose his balance and suddenly Bryan has a change of heart, has the Corporate Dragon do what he sought out to do to his challenger at Aftershock, a week away. Has he dropped him down to the percentage enough where he knows he can easily retrieve the gold and be on his way?

[[Corey Graves]]
Does it matter? Keith Lee has been decimated and embarrassed on the returning show of XWL, I think whatever happens next is purely happenstance.

Is he having second thoughts? Perhaps he's coming to his senses and is regretting his anger fueled and impulse decision? As it turns out, neither of those even entered the atmosphere that is Bryan's thought process, instead opting to take a few steps backwards, causing Keith Lee to fall back down to his hands and knees, the force of the kicks no longer keeping him upright. With Bryan's back to the adjacent turnbuckle, he begins to mock chant “Yes!” with a sadistic smile plastered on his face before he charges forward, not even allowing Keith to attempt to make it to a vertical base, or to even see the move coming, driving his knee into the top of his head, sending the larger man down onto the canvas he was barely keeping himself from.

[Beth Phoenix]
Keith Lee after barely surviving Kevin Owens, in a brutal Falls Count Anywhere now subjected to this.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
This was a calculated attack and planned from the very beginning of the night ever since he had to give up his championship to Edge, he wanted to show Edge that it doesn’t matter who you put in front of me, line them up and I will literally.. Knee and Kick them down until I am back on top, almost as if to display the pure essence of High..Octane.

In a twist, the Corporate Dragon slays the Limitless Knight on his way to climb the tower and save the damsel known as the World Heavyweight Championship. A motionless Keith Lee remains on the canvas, Bryan snuffing out his defiance, being forced to deliver a trifecta of Running Knees to accomplish this feat. With their rematch on the precipice of being a reality, will Keith Lee find a way to bounce back from this setback, or will Bryan make lightning strike twice and have this be nothing more than a formality? These are some of the many questions that will soon find their answer as the debut edition of Octane comes to an end.

END SHOW.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]   [[[XWL Octane:  2/12/2020 -  2/19/2020]]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[XWL Octane: 2/12/2020 - 2/19/2020]]]
Page 1 of 1