Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread

Go down 
+23
Dash
TheKrzyOne
Pats
P1
Zack
Adam
Sable
Jiggas
MicksterG951
sdogg50c
Emily O'Shea
Sam
Brandon
Ash
TheFilthParade
Austin
Bang
ThatStrange1
Bronzeh
Jonguin
P.R Son
Zander
Kyle
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anything and everything wrestling related (wwe, tna, independent) will be put in here. Feel free to discuss the weekly shows, feuds you're enjoying or just the overall outlook on wrestling at the moment. Please be sure to keep all spoilers and wrestling related info inside THIS thread only. Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:43 am

What did you guys think of WrestleMania?
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:52 am

Taker vs Punk was great.
Rock vs Cena was boring, just bad and looking as rock was leaving he knew that they'd fucked it up.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm

I almost fell asleep during Rock vs Cena. Triple H vs Brock Lesnar was good could of been way better though, and was a bit too long for my liking.

Undertaker vs Punk was great, the actual match wasn't 5* but the psychology by Punk and Heyman was amazing.

Ryback losing seemed weird to me, but I'm sure we'll get his victory over Henry eventually, Shield winning was great but I'd rather Orton was the one who had the heel turn, not Show. Fandango looked good. And I'm delighted that Daniel Bryan got the win tonight after his last two Mania's being so bad for him.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Bang wrote:
I almost fell asleep during Rock vs Cena. Triple H vs Brock Lesnar was good could of been way better though, and was a bit too long for my liking.

Undertaker vs Punk was great, the actual match wasn't 5* but the psychology by Punk and Heyman was amazing.

Ryback losing seemed weird to me, but I'm sure we'll get his victory over Henry eventually, Shield winning was great but I'd rather Orton was the one who had the heel turn, not Show. Fandango looked good. And I'm delighted that Daniel Bryan got the win tonight after his last two Mania's being so bad for him.

^ My thoughts exactly. Kinda wish they didn't scratch the four vs. four tag match though tbh.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Also the pre show was wank
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:38 am

sdogg50c wrote:

Hopefully you feel redeemed about that after what happened with Wade on RAW last night Razz
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Adam wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:

Hopefully you feel redeemed about that after what happened with Wade on RAW last night Razz

Not seen yet my dad's sports ran out whilst I was up there gonna watch Raw when I get home, heard good things about Ziggles :gig:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:30 pm

sdogg50c wrote:
Adam wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:

Not seen yet my dad's sports ran out whilst I was up there gonna watch Raw when I get home, heard good things about Ziggles :gig:

You have to watch the entire show, best 3 hour RAW ever. If only more crowds were like that every single show would be a must watch.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:15 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:
Adam wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:

You have to watch the entire show, best 3 hour RAW ever. If only more crowds were like that every single show would be a must watch.

It's because of all the internationals staying one more night from Mania, the post mania Raw always has the best crowds. Over indulged Americans make it so shit.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:32 pm

I don't know whether to be excited about Ryback, Ziggler, or Shield/Taker.

Also, Fandango's theme has been stuck in my head all day because of the crowd. I was even humming it at work. Fandango's theme = business.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Jonguin wrote:
I don't know whether to be excited about Ryback, Ziggler, or Shield/Taker.

Also, Fandango's theme has been stuck in my head all day because of the crowd. I was even humming it at work. Fandango's theme = business.

They were honking it in the cars leaving the arena
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Got home and it's not been recorded Sad gotta wait until Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:37 pm

I give this past Raw an A, the crowd was the best ever and it kills me to live in a place with 100% Cena fans.(I was at the Raw where AJ proposed to Punk) :rko When I grow up I'm getting tickets for the Raw after WM not WM. Also reason it's an A and not A+ is because I wanted Henry to win but Ryback/Cena is alright but Im pullin for Cena.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:34 am

Sale on just about everything at http://www.silvervision.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:30 pm

sdogg50c wrote:

Yeah, such a good sale. Shame the one DVD I really want is sold out though okay
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Adam wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:

The only Blu-Ray I want they don't have on the site :'(, nor do HMV ever stock it, and the only Region 2 one on Amazon is £40
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Adam wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:

They only just got the main one I wanted in stock today omg yes
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 53388210

Does the flag in background look like Swagger's or am I crazy?
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:45 pm

sdogg50c wrote:

Yes it is the same however Many punk groups (not just music either) have used that flag and Swagger or WWE didnt make it. I really doubt that those guys put that up there for Jack Swagger. The only reason Swagger uses it is because of it's connection to the American Revolution. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Pats wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:

Yes it is the same however Many punk groups (not just music either) have used that flag and Swagger or WWE didnt make it. I really doubt that those guys put that up there for Jack Swagger. The only reason Swagger uses it is because of it's connection to the American Revolution. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag

I knew that WWE didn't make it just how I recognise it.
Found it random to see it in the show lol
Based off of the American Revoloution stuff it fits with the show very well Smile
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:28 am

Would anyone be upset if Ryback became WWE Champ at some point this year?
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:42 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Would anyone be upset if Ryback became WWE Champ at some point this year?

No I like him, plus they can't rely on Cena forever, they need get new guys in the main event scene so the transition doesn't hurt ratings as much, but in my opinion they're going to need two or three more guys to make the step up like Ryback has.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 922902_605052759506507_792356822_n

Thought I'd post it if anyone didn't know
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:01 am

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:48 pm

I was so close to skipping work and going to Raw last night. Wish I did Sad If they advertised Jericho vs Ziggler I would have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next