Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread

Go down 
+23
Dash
TheKrzyOne
Pats
P1
Zack
Adam
Sable
Jiggas
MicksterG951
sdogg50c
Emily O'Shea
Sam
Brandon
Ash
TheFilthParade
Austin
Bang
ThatStrange1
Bronzeh
Jonguin
P.R Son
Zander
Kyle
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anything and everything wrestling related (wwe, tna, independent) will be put in here. Feel free to discuss the weekly shows, feuds you're enjoying or just the overall outlook on wrestling at the moment. Please be sure to keep all spoilers and wrestling related info inside THIS thread only. Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:31 pm

It's Wrestlemania season pretty much. The Royal Rumble and WM define this season, of course. So I leave you all with two questions:

What is the Greatest Royal Rumble?

What is the Greatest Wrestlemania?

My answers are simple.

Royal Rumble: 2000. Must Rumble matches tend to be boring unless you watch them live, and I was actually there at the Garden that night. Not only was Rock winning awesome, but the tables match and HHH/Foley were great matches.

Wrestlemania:

Tough one. I have a few answers.

Wrestlemania III. Amazing atmosphere. Steamboat/Savage and Hogan/Andre are obvious classics.

Wrestlemania IV: Not really the best, but the tournament and Savage winning the title was awesome.

Wrestlemania XIV: It was the first Mania I saw live. Well, I saw 12 and 13, but I wasn't following the WWF. Also. STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

Wrestlemania 17: It sucked.

Wrestlemania 20: Was there live just like the Rumble. Somebody beating Triple H and Shawn Michaels and celebrating with Eddie was a magical moment. Not to mention Taker's return, Rock's last match, Eddie/Angle, and Austin going Stone Cold on everybody's asses.

Wrestlemania 24: One of the best Mania's in recent memory. Ric Flair's retirement was magical moment for a little bit. Orton retaining the title and Taker/Edge was a great match. MITB was pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:32 am

Both answers for me are pretty obvious just due to sheer nostalgia as a kid.

Royal Rumble: 2001, Kane going absolutely apeshit on everyone was just fucking amazing to watch as a seven year old but even better was seeing my favourite wrestler of all time eliminate him to win it! Celebrated like a mother fucker, had my first beer with my cousin watching the event (true story)

Wrestlemania: 17, One reason, sitting there with 5 of my friends in my house wayyyyy past our bedtimes because my mother is a legend, all five of them are Rock fans and want him to win, I'm sat there with my Stone Cold T-Shirt and hat, he wins and I go absolutely nuts and stunner a few of them only to be hit with my replica IC title belt (Fuck you Craig, still haven't forgiven you) also the rest of the card was epic.

Runner Ups: Rumble 2000 and Wrestlemania 16 for me, again, nostalgia most likely.
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:15 am

http://www.wrestlingretributionproject.com/

This is a new wrestling concept which has been in the making since last year and they have finally released a teaser trailer which u can see below, but check the link to see what they are about, I think it looks pretty good.

I don't know if you guys have heard about this but it looks interesting
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:03 pm

*Old news.*

So omg this is really happening. TNA has been decent as of late, looking forward to where they go next.

[/onlypeoplefromtheconvomightknowhwatoldnewsis]
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 L3ceN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Wm28oldschool
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:21 am

fuck yea A-Train
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:40 am

I'm not even slightly ashamed I knew it was A-Train straight away. Can't wait for him to teach Sheamus how to do a real bad ass Bicycle Kick.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:27 pm

omg it's true. :tna:

Albert gonna fuck shit up.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Nowayout

Not sure if it's legit, fairly certain it is, and I'm sure some of you have seen it already; but this poster is awesome.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Nowayout

Not sure if it's legit, fairly certain it is, and I'm sure some of you have seen it already; but this poster is awesome.

EPIC! Would actually buy that poster tbh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:43 pm

So Jericho apparently was suspended for kicking or whatever of the Brazilian Flag...

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 389213_361635560556515_920065444_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:34 am

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 1h4u6g
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:35 am

Viva MCA wrote:

lmfao, that's amazing.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Viva MCA wrote:
That's fucked up Adam. Just plain fucked up flame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:42 am

Brilliant video.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:32 am

Kevin Nash wrote:
On his recent comments about the size of today’s top guys: “I’m talking about them as wrestlers, I’m talking about them as their wrestling persona as far as visual. I’m not talking about anything [else]. I’ve stated before, these guys are incredibly great technical wrestlers. All of them. But there’s a reason why Chrisitan Bale in Batman has armor on and is bigger than life. There’s a reason why in all these Marvel movies if [the guys] don’t have gigantic muscles and aren’t oversized, they’re CGIs. I don’t remember Stan Lee when he started Marvel Comics making a 5-foot-7 guy.

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Spiderman1comp

Oh Nash, where would we be without you? Evan grin
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Remember this guy? He returned at a house show.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Tubby Taker
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 PercyPringle

WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of William Moody, aka Paul Bearer. Moody made his WWE debut in 1991 as the manager of The Undertaker and went on to become a memorable part of WWE over the course of the next 20 years.

Heartbreaking news, RIP to one of the greatest managers in wrestling history.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:26 am

I honestly don't know what to say. Terrible news, RIP Paul Bearer.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:11 am

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Woke up to a text this morning about it, awful news.
RIP Paul Bearer.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:49 pm

Rumored Parts of the Mania 29 Set:

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 ?di=GC6C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Wrestling Discussion Thread   Official Wrestling Discussion Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Wrestling Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next