Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018

Go down 
+8
Slothio
Austin
BOFA
Gregg
IIYoungg
Oreo
GamerShane31
P.R Son
12 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Maverik Center
Salt Lake City, Utah

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Curt-Hawkins1 XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  NxMGTAs

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  5lgygXn XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  IU63hKj

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  UWH0Rtn XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  I9RgB9N

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  KmPdXhh XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  AROEfwe

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  HG0sqlu DREW MCINTYRE

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  3PN4K1P XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  OcCF3HG

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  MIuxSsD XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Aleister-Black1

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  0P5BqqL XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  FD6kTih

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  UwjO6Jd XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  KxfWnqf

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  S1Sgk5U XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  OLakhQA

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  DYfyUZK XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Q2Y2z7W

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  DoCztj1 XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  SprnWhU

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  HHid7qn XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  QdIAJRg

Normal Match

World Television Championship

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  BuLy3Ok XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  XuhlS6g

Main Event

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  UWOWJ5D

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Forgoing the typical display of pyrotechnics, tonight's opening sight is to a stairwell within The Maverik Center where we're greeted by the sight of our Women's Champion Natalya Neidhart as she proudly carries her title on her shoulder and smiles into the camera. Forgoing any possible interview, she's gone for a more personal segment to speak likely on the events of last week's Main-Event where Kaitlyn tried to pull off an attack on her character by attempting to get Natalya disqualified. But her attempt was unsuccessful and it secured Natalya another victory in defending her title.

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  GwmCkYY

[Natalya]
When I took my place at the top of this division after a very long and challenging journey, I said that I would exemplify respect, I would encourage competition, and I would uphold the integrity that I always believed this Championship could stand for. I am not a Champion to run from a challenge, I am not someone to take the easy way out and get myself counted out, or cheat...or even...take the coward's approach and get myself DISQUALIFIED.

She puts extra emphasis on that final word, because that is what Kaitlyn tried to set her up to do, something that completely goes against her morality in every possible way.

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  AJSVRZ7

[Natalya]
Kaitlyn, what you tried to do last week? Was a slap in the face to me, and everything I have done this year to make my reign as Women's Champion be an example to this division. To inspire others to maintain their integrity, to stay true to themselves, to not walk down the path you chose to go down at Cyberslam. I said 2 weeks ago that I understood why you did what you did, but I've ran out of sympathy for the stupid choices you have continued to make. The Slammy Awards were an unbelievable night for me, and as I proudly stood there achieving the highest honor in being named Champion of The Year...you chose to ruin that for me, to attack me again, to defame my name, to spread your lies and bring me down when all I had to tried to do was EMPOWER you!

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Fd4k0Xp

[Natalya]
You used to stand for something, you used to be one of the good ones, but look what you've become. I REFUSE to give you the attention you seek, to give you the platform to attack my character, or worse...try to bring dishonor to my reign. Last week I went to JBL to give you the opportunity you wanted, to let you have ANOTHER chance to go back, to not move forward as this...despicable person. But your actions proved that as of this moment? You've made your bed, you're happy lying in it, so I wish you sweet dreams because THAT is the only place where you'll ever have THIS!

She steps right in front of the camera, up close and personal as she delivers this message to Kaitlyn.

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  GYaHeFG

[Natalya]
I had to work too hard, for too damn long for someone like you to pull what you TRIED to pull last week. If you refuse to show me the smallest bit of respect, if you refuse to carry yourself with the slightest hint of honor then you do not belong in a ring with me, and certainly not for The Women's Championship. Time to go back to the drawing board sweetheart, because your cheap tricks, and hollow attacks will NOT bring you success, not at my expense.

With a fire in her eye, and intensity exuding from her, she stares into the camera, presumably into Kaitlyn as she watches from somewhere...and lets her words sink in. She failed to bring her down, and they are in fact done. Once her point is made, she backs up again, and recomposes herself.

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  UZoYmxt

[Natalya]
Now that I've put this whole mess behind me, I would like to take the remainder of this time to express my undying gratitude over all the support and love I received at this years Slammy Awards. Rivalry Of The Year, Match Of The Year, Female Superstar Of The Year, and...I still can't believe I'm speaking these words, but CHAMPION Of The Year!

Natalya sought out to make 2018 be her year, and it has without question been exactly that. Incredible matches that became incredible title defenses, a historic Main-Event at Final Stand, going unbeaten on Pay-Per-View for 12 months. This once "failure" has achieved everything and more that she could have ever hoped for, and you can see the elation on her face.

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  HoOJX4k

[Natalya]
When I look back on it all, it still feels so unbelievable. That, every moment I let you down, every night I let myself down...it all had purpose, it strengthened me to be The Champion that stands before you. I want to give others the hope that I had during everything that didn't go my way. There is nothing you cannot accomplish, there is no challenge too great to overcome, and if you work hard enough? YOU can achieve every single one of your dreams and no one can tell you otherwise. There's a lot of bad in the world, and it can easily corrupt us, it can make us lose the light that's inside of us all, but if we just believe that one day it'll get better, it WILL!

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  NeIszCk

[Natalya]
This year has been a dream come true, and I look forward to whatever challenges come my way next. Because as I have declared every moment of my reign, I will bring the best to that ring, and I expect nothing less than the best of whoever stands across from me in there. The division is in such a wonderful place right now, there's so much talent, so much fire in everyone in it...and I want to let every Woman here know that I look forward to the day I get to defend this against you. And to all of the fans, everyone that gave me such an incredible honor at The Slammy Awards 2 weeks ago...I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Not only on behalf of myself, but on behalf of the division that you've shown such tremendous support to. XWL gave us opportunity this year to takeover, and as we near Roulette next week...where we crown THE FIRST EVER NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION...that is exactly what we will continue to do.

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  FnsmHNG

[Natalya]
Good luck to Toni Storm, Ember Moon, and the 2 competitors left to be revealed...you four are going to kill it in The Main-Event at Roulette, and much like all of these fans I will eagerly be watching as history unfolds. It is such a monumental night, one that I know will change the entire landscape of not just this division but entirety of XWL. It's going to be s-

Abruptly Natalya is cut off as she hears someone shout behind her "I'M GOING TO BREAK YOU, BITCH!" Natalya turns, confused, but immediately recognizing the tone...to see Kaitlyn in all of her dark wonder dashing down the steps and launching herself at The Champion so possessed by her newfound rage that she initiates an attack in such a dangerous location. Natalya's caught completely off guard as she's brought down to the hard cement with a SPEAR! But Kaitlyn doesn't stop there, she just begins pummeling her just as she's done after the previous 2 assaults, unleashing all of her rage. "I'LL TELL YOU WHEN WE'RE DONE, DO YOU HEAR ME?!" Screeching in anger, but this time Natalya isn't going to take this lying down she elbows the hell out of Kaitlyn dazing her getting her off of her and starts to try to escape, but Kaitlyn grabs her by her hair and looks at the second set of steps that were to their left, and smiles. "IF YOU WON'T DEFEND THAT AGAINST ME THEN YOU WON'T DEFEND IT AGAINST ANYONE ELSE!"

With this serious statement, and threat made right in an instant, she prepares to do the absolute unthinkable. We're sure if we could hear the audience right now they would be gasping in fear, concerned for the fate Natalya is about to have befall her. As Kaitlyn tightens her grip on her hair she grabs her by her waist and CHUCKS HER...NO! Natalya stomps on Kaitlyn's foot elbowing her in the ribs, then as if she's in literal fight mode for her life, she throws Kaitlyn off of her....which unfortunately they were on the edge of the steps, and Kaitlyn within the blink of an eye, whether Natalya even knew where she was throwing her, Kaitlyn is send rolling down the steps. We don't see this horrifying sight thankfully due to the position of the camera, but we hear each thud as she falls down the steps, until the only sound is a horrified Natalya sitting there in a stunned trance repeating the words "oh my god...oh my god....OH MY GOD" at what she just inadvertently had to do to survive this ambush by Kaitlyn.

As if crew members were sent into the area after they saw the assault begin, the door flies open and they rush in, seeing The Champion on the verge of tears as she sits against the wall shaking her head, "I...Is....SHE OKAY? QUICK! CHECK ON HER! OH MY GOD WHAT DID I DO?!" Even after everything Kaitlyn had done, Natalya still had remorse for what just happened, as if it was her fault. But we all saw, Kaitlyn was about to no doubt end her reign via injuring her, or worse. Natalya's human instinct to survive kicked in, and it saved her...but as for Kaitlyn's fate? We can only begin to let our imaginations run wild. She falls against the wall, looking off into the distance where Kaitlyn was sent falling down, before she turns away and covers her face with her hands as emotional crying can be heard. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" We hear in the midst of her muffled crying, as her Championship sits on the floor beside her. The last sound we hear is a radio beep as someone shouts "WE NEED A MEDIC IN STAIRWELL C RIGHT NOW!"

As this startling beginning to Anarchy concludes, we're taken to ringside where Mauro Ranallo & Corey Graves are absolutely stunned by what they just saw.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm sorry but...I just don't know how we're supposed to forget that just happened and go on with the show. Kaitlyn's rage against Natalya still being Champion just led to...I can only shudder to imagine what our cameras didn't see.

[Corey Graves]
This is the one time I'll admit that Kaitlyn went too far...Natalya had to...I don't know if she knew what she was doing...but...it was either her or Kaitlyn, I just...I don't know how it got this far.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and Gentlemen we apologize, this was supposed to be a moment to spotlight The Women's Champion to give her a platform to speak on recent events...but, Kaitlyn couldn't leave well enough alone...and, unfortunately her third attempt at assaulting our Women's Champion seems to have backfired in a horrific turn of events.

[Corey Graves]
We'll be right back with exciting action, and we hope to have an update on Kaitlyn's condition as soon as one becomes available. And to Natalya, please do not blame yourself for what just happened. I am utterly stunned...and I don't even know how we can continue after that but we'll certainly try.

And with that, we quickly cut to commercial break promoting Roulette because obviously we didn't expect to go to an actual word from our sponsors so quickly into the show.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 1:38 am

We go to the back where a referee is having a coffee. he turns around, and as he does he drops his coffee in surprised horror. The camera pans over.

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Hqdefault

Orton stumbles holding his ribs from the fall onto the steel steps, and wearing the same attire from last week. he is caked in dry blood. Clearly he hasn't gotten medical attention since his defeat to Braun Strowman last week. Or a shower.

ORTON
Im...here to hurt people...win...or lose.

He smiles a bloody grin before coughing up a little blood. He heads to the locker room as the ref looks on.

REF
what the fu-

we go to another commercial

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 10:42 pm

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  HHid7qn XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  QdIAJRg

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

After a hard fought match that saw both Men deliver their best just days before they clash along with Pete Dunne for Eli's Intercontinental Championship...Matt Sydal's theme sounds victorious as he rises up with an instant smile across his face. Scoring a HUGE win that certainly goes a long way in proving he has what it takes to leave Roulette as The New Intercontinental Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Eli told Matt last week that he hoped he was ready to face The Elite Superstar of XWL...and I think he's just proven that he was indeed VERY ready.

[Corey Graves]
Matt from the get go showed that he's not all flash, there's a whole lot of substance to him, methodically going after Eli's legs, a strategy that certainly paid off because as we saw Eli went for that dive, was able to change his positioning mid-air to land on his feet...but the damage to his legs caused him to buckle for a split second...and that truly was all it took for Matt to put The Champion away in this non-title affair.

The referee raises his hand as the audience roars with excitement, both are favorites among the fans so this isn't really about picking favorites, they're more so applauding the efforts of both during this match. They brought it here tonight and the fans are showing their respect for the match they put on.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Of course Eli has to contend with not just Matt Sydal at Roulette, but another member of The Undisputed Era, Pete Dunne. This will be contested under Elimination Rules and Matt told Eli to his face that Roulette was not a Triple Threat, it is a Handicap Match.

[Corey Graves]
But if you're Matt Sydal, is that really the best strategy? He knows he can beat Eli Drake, Pete on the other hand? That's a toss up. Wouldn't you say it'd be smarter to let Eli take out Pete then do what he just did here?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Perhaps, but I think Matt made himself pretty clear...

[Corey Graves]
That was before tonight, where he just beat The Intercontinental Champion, The Elite Superstar Of XWL. Is allegiance to his group worth potentially not reaping the rewards?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nonetheless, we do remember Kenny Omega defeating Eli the week before Cyberslam when he was one of the potential Superstars to challenge him, and that non-title loss fired Eli up to ensure it didn't happen again. The same could easily be said for this loss here tonight.

Matt ascends the corner, standing on the middle rope as he motions around his waist that he's indeed going to leave Roulette as The NEW Intercontinental Champion. His eyes peer over to the time keeper's area where Eli's Championship is waiting for him to retrieve it, and Matt continues to stare at it until we head to a commercial break. Is The Return of The Golden One upon us?

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 10:20 am

LAST WEEK

As XWL returns, a video begins similar to a segment from last week's episode of Anarchy. It's shot in a cinematic widescreen style.

The video starts as we follow behind the shoes of someone as they walk on a sidewalk. It's night time, but the sidewalk is busy. We hear cars passing nearby. After a few moments, the person stops as we hear commotion ahead. We raise from the the person's shoes to see a group of people, all holding some form of recording device. Cell phones, digital cameras... each rapidly flashing split seconds apart. Why are all these people here? What are they taking pictures of?

As we push our way into the crowd of people, we can see a black luxury car with dark tinted windows. After a few more seconds of waiting, the backside passenger door slowly opens and someone begins to step out. As they step out, we see a man sporting sunglasses, black denim jeans, and a leather jacket with a plain white t-shirt beneath it. We see that it is Kenny Omega.

Cameras can be heard shuttering and multiple blinding flashes can be seen again. People begin calling out to Kenny Omega. They attempt to ask him questions. Questions such as, "Kenny, are you joining the Bullet Club?" and "Kenny, are you the new leader of Bullet Club?" and "Kenny, where are you going?"

As the last question is asked, we are now looking at Kenny Omega's back as he faces a large building in front of him. The building in front of him reads "Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport". As Kenny begins to step toward the building, we see that he is still holding the Bullet Club locker room sign he picked out of the garbage earlier that night. He steps into a revolving door and we follow him into the airport.

Inside, we see people rushing around. Kenny walks passed many lines of people attempting to buy last minute flight tickets. As he walks a little bit further, people begin to turn their head. Some recognizing who he is and approach him for a quick selfie. Kenny looks happy to see some fans and takes selfies with anyone that wants one.

After a few moments, Kenny says farewell to the fans and continues through the airport. With Bullet Club sign in hand, we see that he is heading toward a gate that read's "S32-ATL". It would seem as if Kenny Omega is traveling to Atlanta, Georgia.. but why? The following episode of Anarchy is in Salt Lake City.

As we lose Kenny Omega into the sea of people in the airport, the video fades to black.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 3:50 pm

The camera cuts to the XWL General Manager in his office signing documents and doing stuff a general manager usually does. Suddenly, Finn Balor barges in the door filled with rage and begins shouting at JBL.

Finn Balor:
I want a match with Wyatt. NEXT WEEK! I want to get rid of this burden so I can continue to make my way up the ladder in XWL and get the title shot that I deserve. I don’t care what kind of match it is. I want to end him. MAKE THE DAMN MATCH!

JBL doesn’t even look up at this outburst as it happens. He pulls his hair back and lets out a deep breath in aggravation. He looks up to Finn Balor who stands before him. Balor obviously upset that JBL isn’t immediately ready to respond, however just before Balor can configure up another assault of words, JBL cuts in. But he doesn’t seem to be speaking to Balor. Instead he is talking to Virgil who is standing beside him.

$JBL$
What is the world coming to my friend? It seems everyone thinks they can just barge into this room and spout whatever bullshit they can think up and expect me to deal with it in a kind and quick manor. No one has any respect for those of superior standing anymore and it makes me sick. I’m about to start locking the goddamn door and let them have a free for all.

Balor is obviously not happy with the fact that JBL is talking to his butler instead of the man that just barged into his office. However JBL does now turn to Balor to respond to his demands.

$JBL$
To be brutally honest with you Finn, I don’t give a damn what you want. You barge in here with your list of problems and demands expecting me to just wave a magic wand and fix them? It doesn’t work that way son. The world doesn’t revolve around Finn Balor. Now I’m not saying this because I don’t like you, because quite honestly I don’t care about you either way, BUT let me make one thing very clear to you. I can fire you with a snap of my fingers and not think twice about it. Your dreams of “climbing the ladder” will come crashing to the ground. Now do you want to drop the attitude and ASK me again?

Finn Balor takes a deep breath trying to lose a small portion of the rage that’s inside him. Finn starts speaking in a sarcastic voice.

Finn Balor:
JBL, can you please take a moment from you terribly busy schedule to hear me out. Now I know you have way too much on your plate right now with all of those “documents” but XWLs future is on the line here. Bray Wyatt is trying to get rid of one of your top stars in the league and you can’t just sit back and let him do that. I was on a path to championship gold. I BEAT BRAUN STROWMAN! That itself deserves some kind of title shot, but Bray Wyatt comes and attacks me out of nowhere? I can’t sit back and let that idiot do what he wants so if I can’t get a match with him... I’ll take business in my own hands...

Finn Balor walks out the room and slams the door behind him. JBL sits there for a second nods his head and continues signing documents before XWL cuts to commercial.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 1:33 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  UWH0Rtn XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  I9RgB9N

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

With the momentum now firmly in Bliss' corner and with Mandy Rose unknowingly being in prime position to lose this heated contest, Alexa, seeing this as a picture perfect opportunity to bring this match to an end in her favor, backs herself into the adjacent turnbuckle, almost begging the still downed Mandy Rose to rise up from the canvas to her hands and knees for the Bliss flavored cherry on top: The dreaded Curb Stomp. The Master of the “Bliss”mission is impatiently waiting for the proverbial clock to strike midnight on the fairy tale that is Mandy Rose's victory here tonight, and just when it seemed like the dominoes were falling into place, Bliss begins to sprint towards the vulnerable Rose, before being stopped in her footsteps.

The theme of XWL's resident Pirate Princess echos throughout the arena, causing Bliss to show her inner owl when she turns her head one hundred and eighty degrees, stopping mere feet from her destination and looking towards the stage, awaiting the arrival of the recent thorn at her side. Dread and anticipation are etched on Bliss' face when Kairi walks out from behind the curtain and stands on the stage, wearing her trademark coat and hat. She takes a hold of the left side of her coat and brings it to her face, as if she's playing hide and seek with Alexa, who can he heard shouting, “I CAN STILL SEE YOU!” She releases her grip on the coat and looks away before slowly turning back towards the camera mere moments later, a smile now on her face. Sane reaches into her coat and pulls out the compacted version of her trusty telescope, extending it to its full length before bringing it up to her right eye, closing her left out of instinct.

“STOP SPYING ON ME” reverberates throughout the Maverik Center as Alexa's voice pierces the air at the speed of light. Kairi removes the telescope from her eye and returns it to its compact form before putting it back in its compartment and begins making her way down the entrances ramp. This causes Bliss to quickly turn her attention to the referee, frantically pointing towards the Pirate Princess and rapidly moving her mouth, words escaping faster than she can make them, trying anything, everything to ensure Kairi's descent doesn't reach its final destination.

This plan quickly becomes futile, the only way to stop this is to win the match and leave the ring with her hard earned victory in her mind. Bliss turns around but is instead met with a kick to her abdomen, doubling over Little Miss Bliss, causing her head to be placed inbetween the now recovered Mandy Rose's legs. Rose hooks Alexa's arms and lifts her into the air before slamming her back down onto the canvas with a Butterfly Facebuster. While this was going on, Kairi had stopped about halfway down the ramp, watching the events unfold. With this being her opening, Mandy quickly flips Bliss over onto her back and immediately goes for the cover.

3!

[Corey Graves]
WHAT A VICTORY FOR GOD'S GREATEST CREATION IN HER DEBUT MATCH!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Simmer down there, Corey.

As Mandy's hand is raised, making quite the splash in her first match here on Anarchy, we notice that Alexa Bliss has left the ring and snatched a microphone out of JoJo's hands before she could even announce Mandy as the victory. She's furious but not so much at Mandy, but at a certain "Pirate" that has been a thorn in her side for weeks...glaring in her direction as she raises the mic immediately.

[Alexa Bliss]
WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?

Alexa's grip over the microphone tightens as Kairi just innocently stands there, as if she has no problem, a sweet smile that makes Alexa's blood boil that much more.

[Alexa Bliss]
I have done NOTHING to you, you waltz out here 2 weeks ago taking advantage of my exhaustion picking up a LUCKY victory...and as if that's not enough, you barge into my interview last week when it had NOTHING to do with you! And now? I'm facing one of XWL's newest talents, someone I was having a pretty enjoyable match with...and YOU decide to come out here, ONCE AGAIN butting your nose into my business, and you RUINED not only my match, but Mandy's debut. You have FOREVER tarnished the start of her legacy. I will not stand by and fall victim to ANOTHER bully!

The fans boo as just literally a month ago Alexa won in a very controversial Submission Match that saw her "technically" defeat The Empress of Tomorrow Asuka by submission after a nearly 6 month rivalry between the two, where Alexa was convinced Asuka was bullying her, despite everyone else literally seeing it as the opposite way around.

[Alexa Bliss]
I challenge you to a rematch at Roulette! You got lucky before, but your luck has run out! Prepare to walk the plank into a sea of obscurity.

Alexa tosses the mic down as Kairi simply gives a nod and a smile as if to say she accepts, the question is will things be different this time? Or will Kairi continue her winning ways at Alexa's expense?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, there you have it...Little Miss Bliss is going to face The Pirate Princess in a rematch at Roulette, the interesting factor is of course at this event every match must enact a wheel spin, and I wonder if the match type chosen might very well determine who walks away the victor.

[Corey Graves]
Kairi has a lot of momentum on her side, but after defeating Alexa's best friend Nia Jax last week, you could say Alexa is even more determined to put away this pirate for good. Now, with that said...CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO MANDY ROSE? I MEAN LOOK AT HER! A STUNNING VICTORY IF I'VE EVER SEEN ONE!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm afraid we've gotta head to a word from our sponsors, Corey.

[Corey Graves]
BUT MANDY!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm sure there will be plenty of time to gush over Mandy Rose in the weeks to come.

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 9:40 am

*Anarchy resumes following a commercial break to the sight of Renee Young standing by in the backstage area, no doubt about to conduct an interview of some kind with an XWL superstar.*

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  YHjlDj0

[Renee Young]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the co-World Heavyweight Champion... Johnny Gargano!

*The camera pans outward to reveal Gargano standing alongside her with his newly acquired championship worn proudly around his waist.  He looks down at it with a smile on his face.  The elation and happiness shown has been something of a rarity for him this entire year.*

[Renee Young]
Johnny, firstly, congratulations on becoming the co-World Heavyweight Champion alongside Chris Jericho after the epic main event on Anarchy two weeks ago!  After everything you have been through what does it mean to you to finally call yourself co-World Heavyweight Champion?

*Gargano's joy fades rapidly and he appears to be hurt by Renee's words.*

[Johnny Gargano]
You know Renee... I'm going to just pretend you didn't say "co" just now.  This right here-

*Gargano taps the championship.*

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  UtH5lvh

[Johnny Gargano]
-this championship... the right to call myself World Heavyweight Champion, all the main events, the posters, all of it... it's all a culmination of my hard work.  I have scratched and I have clawed, I have sweat and I have bled more than anybody else on the roster to earn this.  This... this is my life's work.  Everything I have ever done has led to this.  And I am not going to let Chris Jericho ruin this special time in my career.

*Gargano's eyes are filled with hatred as he continues.*

[Johnny Gargano]
He can claim to be "co-champion" all he wants to.  He may have a title of his own, but everybody knows who the true champion really is and you're looking at him.  You don't believe me?  Go and ask anybody out in that arena tonight.  Go and ask some random guy on the street.  They'll all agree with me.  JBL knows that, Chris Jericho knows that and Dean Ambrose knows that.  But nothing is ever straightforward in the life of Johnny Wrestling.  There's always some kind of curveball, or some kind of obstacle or unexpected twist in the tale.  But I'm going to do what I always do, rise up and overcome it.

*Gargano is defiant.  It's as if something has been lit inside of him as he delivers his words.*

[Johnny Gargano]
There will be a time and there will be a place where we will settle the score once and for all and prove exactly who is the one true rightful champion, but right now for the first time ever there's two World Champions in XWL and that's something that we just have to live with.  We're stuck in a predicament neither of us wants to be in.  It's like we're bound together by invisible handcuffs and all the while JBL is laughing at us, thinking that this is entertainment at it's finest.  But he's wrong.  This isn't entertainment.  This is torture.  And that... that will only bring out the worst in us.

*Gargano's words are ominous and for a brief moment you can sense the darkness creeping over him, before he quickly snaps out of it and returns to normal.*

[Johnny Gargano]
But back to tonight.  Tonight, JBL thinks it's funny to book Chris and I in a tag match against the Trash City Stupid Idiots.  It's real cute of him to book that match... real professional.  He knows damn well that Chris and I will never be on the same page and that we can't co-exist.  It's a recipe for disaster... but this show is called Anarchy right?  I mean, I'm not against kicking Chris' head off for the hundredth time-

Johnny Wrestling!

*clap! clap! clap! clap! clap!*

Johnny Wrestling!

Johnny Wrestling!

*That's the voice of Chris Jericho but... where's it coming from? Johnny Gargano looks around but there's no sight of the Alpha. Renee Young seems to be just as confused as she has no answers. Neither of them notice it, but the monitor hanging behind them as turned on and on the screen is Chris Jericho with the World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder.*

[CHRIS JERICHO]
I'm over here, Johnny. The television monitor behind you.

*Johnny and Renee both turn their attention to the monitor.*

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  PadTiWW

[CHRIS JERICHO]
Now, before you punch this monitor in hopes that your fist somehow finds your way to my face, which is physically impossible but I cannot put it past you to try something like that because you are a stupid idiot, allow me to talk. Allow me to talk and then you can go back to your little pretend world where you are the one and only World Heavyweight Champion. First of all, why don't you grow up? You're an adult. You shouldn't be living the pretend lives in your head. It's embarrassing if you were to ask me. Secondly, for once, I have to agree with you. We have a score to settle and I bet you're ready to get your hands on me. I bet you're ready to wrap your fingers around my neck and choke the life out of me. I bet you're ready to superkick me in the face and pin me to become the true World Heavyweight Champion of this company, am I right? And our next stop is Roulette so it must be fitting that we end things there. It has to be the end of all this. There is no way that we continue this rivalry past that event, right? Wrong.

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  73GRbWr

[CHRIS JERICHO]
You wanna get your hands on me? Well, Johnny, you're going to have to wait a little longer until Breakthrough because that's where we decide the one and only World Heavyweight Champion. We have our hands full at Roulette because, you see, I will be facing a random superstar chosen by the wheel and you will also be facing a random superstar chosen by the wheel. It could be anyone on the roster - even your best friend. And I know what you're asking yourself right now... what the fuck is this guy talking about? Is he out of his fucking mind? OF COURSE, I'M OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND! And I blame you for this. You've got me obsessed with making things difficult for you, man, and I can't help myself. I've been obsessed with a lot of things. Steel Chairs and ham sandwiches... but I've never been as obsessed with anything like I am obsessed with you. Sadly, I might not get you all to myself at Breakthrough because if either of us were to lose at Roulette? The superstar who we lose to will be added to the World Heavyweight Championship match at Breakthrough. It sucks, I know. I wanted some alone time with you. I wanted Johnny Wrestling all to myself but fuck me I guess, huh? It's a shame that things have gone this way but per the order of our General Manager, this is how it is. I'll see you at Roulette, Johnny, because I'm not going to be there for you tonight. I'd rather take a loss than team with you. Good luck.

*Jericho finishes his speech and the monitor cuts out and turns back to the Anarchy logo.*

[Renee Young]
Johnny... can I can get your reaction to all of this?  

*Gargano is silent, with no emotion on his face, still staring at the now blank monitor.*

[Renee Young]
Johnny...?

*Suddenly, Gargano inexplicably raises his fist and drives it through the monitor!  Renee shrieks at this sudden act of aggression as glass flies everywhere.  Gargano removes his fist from the destruction and it's now a bloody mess, dripping everywhere.  He looks down at it and shakes his head, not reacting how any normal human being should react.  No doubt he's in pain right now but his face does not convey this.  He then slowly walks away leaving a trail of blood behind him as Renee looks on in complete shock.*

*Anarchy rolls on...*

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 3:19 pm

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  FmBwUb

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  6-hZ4C

ARE YOU READY TO FACE THE FACTS!

The time for talking was over, it was now time to at long last face the facts as after making some strong claims last week - Curt Hawkins would have to step into an XWL ring and see if he can back up his words and more importantly, see if he can back up all of his facts as well. The crowd would be on there feet, Scott Steiner was already in the ring, he was pacing back and forward and he was ready for this man as the lights would dim down and the theme music would start to play.

CURT HAWKINS CAN PICK ORANGES FROM AN APPLE TREE AND MAKE THE BEST LEMONADE YOUVE EVER TASTED.

CURT HAWKINS CAN HEAR SIGN LANGUAGE.

CURT HAWKINS BEAT THE SUN IN A STARING CONTEST.

The man of the hour would walk out onto the stage, there was no fear in his eyes as he stared down at the ring at the man - no wait a second - the beast that paced back and forward and waited for him. Some would say that this was like taking a lamb out to slaughter, that he had no chance against this man, but the smirk on his face and the fact that he had raised his cane and pointed it at the man in the ring said otherwise.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the facts don’t lie. Last week I was meant to make my debut in XWL. Last week I was meant to step into that ring and show you all - that I am a changed man, a better man, but that was not meant to be. The facts are simple - Matt Hardy was far too BROKEN to come out and face me. I told you last week that the fact of the matter was that I was better than him and that must have clicked in that messed up mind of his - he was afraid of me, but you Scott - big boy - you are not afraid. You see - you are a relic - like so many others here - HBK and Matt Hardy - you are from the past - you are stuck in your ways - truth is you do not belong here and yet - here you are. In that ring - IN MY RING - thinking you still belong. I mean look at you - your old - washed up and you think - YOU THINK YOU HAVE A CHANCE - to best me? That you can best me in contest. THE FACTS ARE SIMPLE BIG GUY - I AM BETTER THAN YOU. Enjoy your pacing, because in a moment - I am going to come down there - and show you just how far you have fallen.”

He continues to point his cane down at the man, no doubt making matters worse for himself as he would twirl it in his hands as he walks down the ramp way. He would take his time as well now, reaching the bottom of the ramp as he slowly walks up the ring steps, stopping for a moment as he drops his cane down takes in a deep breath and then steps into the ring with the man he had just insulted.

Curt Hawkins goes to the top of the corner turnbuckle to celebrate his big upset victory over Steiner

Mauro
My goodness what a huge victory tonight for Curt Hawkins.  This win will surely push him further into the ranks of XWL.

As Curt Hawkins is celebrating on the turnbuckle Scott Steiner immediately gets up clearly looking for vengence.

Graves
Well this doesn’t look safe.

A heated Scott Steiner charges the turnbuckle that Hawkins is celebrating his victory on and hits him multiple times as Hawkins hits the canvas.  Steiner looks at Curt Hawkins on the ground and starts stomping him out. Then Steiner deadlift picks up a hurt Curt Hawkins off the ground and onto his should before climbing up to the top rope of the turnbuckle that Hawkins was celebrating on.  Once on the top rope Steiner lifts Hawkins into the gorilla press position and hurls him to the outside of the ring into the barricade.

Mauro
My goodness the display of power and strength by Big Poppa Pump!

Steiner flexes while on the top rope.

Graves
I guess it’s not Steiner who has fallen as much as Curty boy just did.

Medics come down to assist Curt Hawkins as Steiner gets down from the turnbuckle and leans over the ropes towards the announce table.

Steiner
GIMME A FUCKIN MIC!

A ringside assistant quickle gets up and hands Steiner a microphone. Steiner paces in the ring for about 7 seconds before raising the mic to speak.

Graves
This is going to be gold!

Steiner
Angle you bald headed bastard!  I know you’re watching in the back right now.  What you and all these white trash fat pieces of Utah shit saw tonight was nothing more then a near fluke.  See when the bell first rang that ungenetic garbage I faced tonight ran like a baby back BITCH!  He may have won the match tonight but that doesn’t change whats going to happen.  See at Emerge…

Steiner stops himself and paces back and forth for a couple seconds before starting again.

Steiner
See at Roulette Kurt Angle there will be no fluke.  When that wheel spins you’ll be trembling in your boots knowing it doesn’t matter the match type.  Because at Roulette its not going to be a match.  Its going to be a beatdown.  At Roulette… I KILL YOU!

Steiner spikes the mic onto the canvas still angry as a bull as XWL Anarchy cuts to a commercial.

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 7:33 pm

Anarchy returns from an advertisement for Roulette to the shot of a booing crowd as the Bulgarian Brute in Rusev stands in the center of the ring, his theme fading to silence within a few moments, giving him his cue to raise the microphone gripped in his right hand and begin speaking.

{Rusev}
Tonight will mark the most Ravishing debut in the history of this company, and this will be the greatest moment of your pathetic American lives, so put down your stupid American food and your stupid American drinks and stand to your feet as you witness the debut of not only my wife but of “The Ravishing Russian,” Lana!

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  NEkr8V6m

The stage takes on a purple hue as the Ravishing Russian's theme song begins to play, inciting the anticipated boos from the crowd. However, there was a certain amount of curiosity heading into this match. Would Lana actually step up and compete tonight? If so, what can we expect from the wife of the Bulgarian Brute in the ring? All of these questions were due to be answered very shortly.

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  VNX0IjBm

The Ravishing Lana emerges from the curtains to a chorus of disapproval sung to her by all of the doubters of the XWL Universe. However, their criticism doesn't seem to phase Lana in the slightest, as she seems to be in surprisingly uplifted spirits as she makes her way down the ramp.

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  XpFObOXm

As she arrives at ringside, Lana hops onto the ring apron and takes a moment to survey the audience, seeming to soak it all in before she twists her hips and kicks her leg up high, displaying her impressive flexibility.

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  UPAOT3Om
XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  OFxibIbm

After bringing her leg back down to earth, the Ravishing Russian ducks through the ropes and unites with her husband inside of the ring.

{Rusev}
As we stand here, looking at this so called “Women's Division,” we see no one worthy of being my wife's first opponent for her Ravishing debut. There is no one worthy of the honor, especially not the Women's “Champion” who would take on the challenge of someone undeserving and put the Championship on the line but not do that when someone as deserving as Lana stand here, ready to show you disrespectful Americans that she is the rightful Women's Champion. There is no competition, there is no one that's on the level of the Ravishing Russian, there is-

{Lana}
Actually Rusev, I am glad that you brought this to the attention of these disgusting village people. I am a far superior athlete to anyone on this roster, and even farther more ravishing than anyone on this roster. BUT.. I have just had a completely ravishing idea to finally decide an opponent for me to crush tonight in whatever third-world city this is.

{Lana}
I, Lana, the most ravishing superstar in XWL history, will face whoever the wheel lands on for a Women’s Championship opportunity at Roulette, and WHEN I destroy her, I will take her place in the most ravishing championship match at Roulette!

[Corey Graves]
I cannot believe that Lana is raising the stakes, before Roulette. Rusev didn’t want her to compete in this town and she took a stand for herself, good for her.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Yeah, but now she has to face up against the third opponent selected in the fatal four way main event for the North American Championship.

[Corey Graves]
I’m sure she’s going to make it look Ravishing as always, and she put her own spin on it by saying she’ll take their spot!

The camera shifts over to the titantron and you can see the wheel full of names appear on it. You can see the crowd stand up out of their seats eagerly waiting to see who it is.

[Corey Graves]
Who will join Toni Storm and Ember Moon at Roulette to face off for that coveted prize. Will it be either Nia Jax, Mandy Rose, Shayna Baszler OR Ronda Rousey?

[Corey Graves]
Anyway, spin that wheel, i’m ready for Lana to claim her rightful place among the greats!

The wheel focuses in on itself and Lana is in the ring stretching for whomever it may be.

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  CmMArKN

[Corey Graves]
Are you kidding me, did you see how close it was to landing on Mandy Rose? Out of all people, it had to take away a beautiful opportunity, emphasis on the beauty.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That’s the closest call i’ve seen in a long while, that would cause a certain individual a lot of hope becoming lost.

[Corey Graves]
Well, reality has come knocking and The Submission Magician, the legitimate Dark Horse of XWL has taken her spot. Is there still time for me to change my pick? I don’t know how Lana can overcome the pure strength of Shayna and calculated attacks.

[Mauro Ranallo]
For once Corey, I agree with you.. As commentary we are normally unbiased but Shayna Baszler has had numerous fights among martial arts and is a person you do not want to come across in a dark alley alone.

[Corey Graves]
Lana may have her beat in beautification but this sure won’t be pretty in any context. Good luck, Lana.

The sounds of horses gallop away in the distance, then the creaking sound of a carriage and the atmosphere changes completely. Out from the back slowly appears Shayna Baszler with a towel perched over her neck and her hands holding onto it. She steps to the top of the stage and rolls her shoulders.

Shayna then struts her way down the ramp and ignores the fans besides her, with a sinister smirk on her face for a few seconds. Once reaching the end of the ramp, she wipes her face with her forearm and then charges up the steel steps and inside the ropes.

She begins to gallop in a circle around the ring and then stops in the center. The towel is pulled off and thrown to the corner. Lifting both of her hands up, pushing together her index and middle fingers on each, and parting the thumbs. Shayna stands tall with her signature “Ace” pose, the camera zooms in on it. Immediately after she does a punch combo taunt, and retreats to her corner sizing up Lana.

Her theme dies down and you can see her chomping at the bit to handle business with Lana, not really caring for what Lana and her husband are having a pep talk about. Shayna then suddenly bursts out of her corner and steps to the middle.

“Step to me like a woman, don’t be a scared little bitch!” Shayna points to the mat and Lana looks disgusted at how demanding Baszler is. Rusev gives the go ahead and Lana slowly goes to the center of the ring with Shayna and tries to lock up with her. Shayna shrugs and the bell sounds.

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  G78KfzDXWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  KFE0E6o

She grabs onto the wrist of Lana who is now unable to move. Lana struggling to break free from her grasp. Shayna instantly sends her over after popping her hips and shoulder. A dramatic hip toss that frustrates Lana, Shayna sends forward a sharp kick to the spine of the Ravishing Russian.

*CRACK*!

Lana doubles over in pain and the referee checks on her, and before she’s able to utter a word out. Shayna swoops in from underneath her and locks her legs around her waist. Lana’s mouth wide open and breathing heavily. Rusev is on the outside slapping on the apron to get his wife back into the match.

Shayna looks directly at him and opens her palm in and out, saying “Bye Bye” to Rusev, and obviously meaning she's about to do something horrible to Lana. She starts to wrap her arms around the top of the head, and the chin before pulling back completely. She applies full pressure and Lana scratches so hard that it causes Shayna’s arm to drip blood all over Lana as she taps ferociously and wincing in pain.

The referee signals for the bell and Shayna does the same thing she did to Asuka not letting off of it until Lana is passed out. Shayna bellows out "You want to make me bleed, you're about to regret that.." and sends a wicked kick to the kidney of Lana as she lets off the hold and kicks her into the mat face first. Lana covered in Shayna’s blood, and Shayna looks at it whilst crouched on one knee, casually wiping the blood off on her tights and every fan is shocked at what they had just witnessed.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A decimation on all accounts, Shayna Baszler is the real deal and is a huge threat at Roulette.

[Corey Graves]
Asuka didn’t stand a chance, Ember Moon didn’t and as much it pains me to say it. Neither did Lana.. in her debut no rather.

Shayna raises her own hand as the referee checks on Lana and she has no empathy for mercilessly laying her out.

Baszler asks for a microphone and she looks like she hasn’t even broken a sweat from that match-up.

][The Ace Of Spades; Submission Magician][
(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
I said it before, and I’ll say it again.. I’m going to misdirect you to the back of the line, or checked into a hospital. I’m not afraid to take advantage, to use my strengths to make you look weak!

Shayna nods to this statement she’s made the crowd are waiting to hear more.

(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
Look, I get that Lana has been wanting to get into the ring for quite some time and I CRUSHED those dreams right out of thin air and much like how I stole the air from her lungs in that Kirifuda Clutch. It's nothing personal, I make quick work of weak females.

She makes a closed fist and shows it to the camera mocking how she crushed Lana.

(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
I made my intentions clear that I was after taking every single one of you ladies, OUT. That hasn’t changed, and now that i’m the third entrant in this four way at Roulette. We’re the Main Event, or should I say.. I’m the Main Event and you’re volunteering to be slaughtered. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, you tried your best.. Your best here, against me out of all people iisn’t good enough, this is the big leagues. There’s no risk without reward is a saying, I say.. I’ll just take it and leave you to attach your limbs back to your own bodies! It makes me happy to see you scream, it brings joy to my face to see you call for help. No one is saving you, I made a career out of breaking spirits, crushing dreams and most importantly, I became a.. Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It appears that one of Shayna's opponents for Roulette has decided to make herself known. The woman who last week defeated Alexa Bliss and holds a pinfall victory over the champ herself Natalya, Ember Moon!

[Corey Graves]
Oh stop Mauro. You know as well as I do that the last time Ember and Shayna stepped in the ring together, Ember was barely able to lift her arms after the beating that Shayna dealt out. I know my pick going into Roulette, and that's the Ace of Spades.

Ember slides into the ring and gets right up into Shayna's face. The two begin to talk away from the mics before Ember takes a step back and brings the microphone up.

[Ember Moon]
Well Shayna, I'd love to say that I am surprised to see you out here but really, what you did to Lana is not at all what I would call surprising. You tried to rip my arm off. You could be arrested for attempted murder for what you just did to Lana. But, unlike some on this roster, I'm still not afraid of you.

The crowd begins to get behind the fiery underdog, as she is seemingly building up steam the crowd begins to chant Ember! Ember! Ember!

[Ember Moon]
You see Shayna, there's a big difference between you and me. See you, you show up trying to injure people. Put them on the shelf. Decimate your opponents, isn't that right? See, I see things differently. There is no one in the XWL who has more heart than Ember Moon. No one will push you harder or push you through the fire like I will. Whether it be you or that angry Aussie Toni Storm, I will eclipse both of you to become the first XWL North American Champion.

Shayna puts her left hand in her pocket and lifts the microphone, letting out a quick smirk almost as if she enjoyed Ember’s ramblings.

(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
The cat’s out of the bag, Ember. You’re the first female that I almost broke in half, but lucky for me.. I get a chance to do it permanently at Roulette. In front of thousands of people in attendance. Those people will cheer you on, the cheerleading squad for the fired up Ember Moon. You’re going to put in your red or yellow contacts, put on a show for all of them. Only to let.. them.. down. I’m not afraid of you either, sister. We’re all real proud of you for knocking Natalya down a peg, but that doesn’t mean anything to me, personally. Take a good hard look at what I did to Lana, that’s what you’re in for.. That’s what happens if you get brave.

Shayna looks right at Ember and points in her direction and then does a circular motion.

(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
Around here, if you’re afraid to walk through the flames to get to the other side.. You already lost. If you think for a single second, I won’t push you to your limits, and push your weaknesses right out of you as the match progresses, you’re already in trouble. The amount of heart you have will only make me want to beat it out of you that much quicker. I’m going to eat your heart, feast on your weaknesses and expose you as the brittle stepping stone that you are to my reign, as the first ever Woman’s North American Champion.. and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it! I’m going to snatch your dreams right out of the sky if you try to dive at me, and at Roulette, you can BET your ass I will do the same to Toni.

The theme of Toni Storm hits to a vastly negative reaction from the fans.

The two women in the ring turn their attention to the stage as the Aussie appears on the stage.

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  K83OWxK

[Corey Graves]
And there she is, the Lightning From Down Under herself, Toni Storm.  You just know she's going to have something to say about all of this.

Storm stops at the top of the entrance ramp and locks her gaze onto the squared circle at her two opponents.  She lowers her sunglasses a little to get a better look at them both.

She replaces her sunglasses and shakes her head before looking around at the angry mob of fans who have been jeering non-stop since her appearance.  She pulls a mic out from her jacket pocket and raises it upwards as her music stops.

[Toni Storm]
Ember Moon... Shayna Baszler... is this the best XWL can do?

Ember and Baszler take exception to her words and begin talking trash to her off mic.  Baszler invites her to come into the ring and say it to her face.

[Toni Storm]
I already knew Roulette was going to be a walk in the park, but every week, with each spin of the wheel, it gets easier.  Ember, I've already ripped you to shreds on the mic last week so I'll give you a pass this week because I know it might break your fragile spirit if I do it again.  I need some of that "fire" left in you so I can put it out on the big stage of Roulette and end you once and for all.

Storm's arrogance has no limits as she smirks at Ember, who is all fired up after this blatant disrespect.

[Toni Storm]
But as for you, Shayna, we haven't had the pleasure.  I'm Toni Storm, the single, most talented woman on the XWL Roster.  I'm Toni Storm, the woman who in one night achieved a bigger impact than any other woman who came before her.  I'm Toni Storm, the future inaugural North American Champion and the woman who will go down in history as being the greatest champion of all time.  Nice to meet you.

Storm lowers her mic and takes a clearly sarcastic bow to Baszler who is a little confused about how to react to this.

[Toni Storm]
I've been watching you since your debut and I respect a woman who knows how to make an impact and you surely know how to do that Shayna.  But, you know something?  Everyone you've destroyed so far has been weak.  I respect a woman who knows how to make an impact, but I don't respect your bullying Shayna.  At Roulette, you'll finally step into the ring with someone who is capable of defending themselves against you and you won't know how to react.  You're so used to preying on the weak that when you go up against me, you'll be out of your element.  So this story is not going to end how you think it will inside that head of yours.  Because Roulette, is MY night.  And just like everybody else you will be left behind wondering how you can salvage your career, as I go on to rewrite the rulebook on what it means to be a woman and a champion in XWL.

Storm is full of fire and self-belief as she delivers her lines.

[Toni Storm]
At Roulette, the "Submission Magician's" tricks will blow up in her face and she will be exposed as a fraud, and the "Ace Of Spades" will have no choice but to bow down to the Queen as I claim my throne and my crown.  There-

(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
Will be none of that, you want to set off a storm well then i’ll watch as the storm calms down. You’re going to be catching your breath, I run circles around girls like you. You might consider that bullying, I call that reality and that’s what will strike you this Sunday, straight in the face. You can ride high on your beam of confidence, because that’s all you have. At least I have purpose, at least i’m not letting JBL give me handouts. This is what I was bred to do, since day one and none of you can do what I can do in the middle of this ring. XWL didn’t choose me, I chose me.. And i’ll stick my playing card down anyone’s throat, along with my boot if I feel I have to.

Shayna takes a more menacing tone when addressing Toni, Ember stands by and listens.

(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
You seem to forget, I was in the UFC whilst you were still trying to make a name for yourself in Australia. Take note, your faith in yourself will not help you achieve what you want. In this life, I am the harbinger of your own demise.  If you blink, that’s how fast it can happen. At the end of the night, it’ll be Shayna 1, Ember None.. and Storm ZERO!

Storm laughs to herself, absorbing the verbal onslaught before again raising her mic.

[Toni Storm]
Bravo.  Well done.  You know how to use puns.  And yes, you were in the UFC.  But how did that work out for you?  You didn't win a single fight and left as a failure.  Every time you stepped foot inside the Octagon, you lost.  Your only wins in the sport of MMA were in the minor leagues.  So if I were you I wouldn't be bragging about your MMA background, because it isn't anything to write home about...

Storm paces a little at the top of the stage, letting her words sink in.

[Toni Storm]
And just like your venture into MMA, your time here in XWL will be riddled with losses.  The first of which will come at my hands at Roulette.  So savor this feeling of dominance and enjoy the taste of momentum.  Relish your time of being feared.  Because at Roulette it will all come to an end.

Storm cracks a grin.

[Toni Storm]
But you were right about one thing Shayna.  Roulette will end in a Storm Zero as I pin you, Ember or whoever else XWL can find when they scrape the barrel to try and find me a worthy opponent.  And I will be crowned the first ever North American Champion... and there is nothing you, or anybody else can do to stop that from happening.

Shayna is amped up and goes deep into thought before sparking back.

(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
Oh that’s real cute, you’re going into my past as if losing then defined who I am now. I’m still the baddest bitch on this roster and you’re going to find out for yourself. Me using comic relief is the only thing keeping me from coming down there and giving you a permanent black line under your eye, not warpaint. You can rock and roll yourself out of my ring when I win. Ember has been silent, because she is letting us put the focus on each other.

[Toni Storm]
That's okay with me.  You and I can tear the house down but just know that I will be victorious.  Ember and the mystery fourth can be a footnote in our history-making match.  But don't be too upset when I put you alongside them in the shadows too where you belong.  When the match is over, the spotlight will be all mine.

(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
That’s a rookie mistake, I expected from you Toni, but I have everything covered, all areas covered. That’s why I already know which body part i’m going to dissect on you, and you’re going to crash emotionally and physically. I’m undefeated in one on one competition and we’re in the ring with more than just us. Keep eyes in the back of your head ladies, because you’re going to need it come this Sunday.

Shayna looks at the fans and then smirks antagonizing like to both of them.

[Ember Moon]
Now hold on. I've let y'all talk enough, and I'm sick and tired of the disrespect coming out of your mouths. We get it, you're both bad. You're both merciless. And you're both going to be the first North American Champion. We get it. Let's focus on what we have in front of us. A failed MMA fighter. A newcomer who has still yet to make a name for herself here, in THE XWL!

The crowd cheers Ember on, as they are sick of the bickering between the equally unliked Toni and Shayna

[Ember Moon]
I am here as the only true contender to bring any level of honor and pride to the North American Championship. I don't have things given to me. I don't hurt others to get my way. I fight, I compete until I have to crawl out of the ring. And whether I win or lose, I leave everything I have out there. So Toni, if you really are as daring and tough as you say you are, why don't you join us in the ring?

The crowd goes wild as the challenge has been laid down, as Shayna looks at Ember and smirks as they wait for Toni's response.

[Toni Storm]
I'll join you in the ring...

Storm takes a few steps down the ramp before suddenly stopping.

[Toni Storm]
...at Roulette!  I'm not stupid.  Anyone else might've fallen for your little trap.  But I know that as soon as I get in the ring, the two of you will team up to try and take me out as I'm the biggest threat.  And that's not going to happen.  So I'll see you at Roulette.

With that, Storm quickly turns and begins to make her exit under a shower of boos from the XWL Universe.  They were excited to see this confrontation which could've potentially turned into a brawl.

[Corey Graves]
Say what you will about Toni Storm, but she has the know-how of a ring veteran well beyond her years.  She wants to remain in peak condition for Roulette and who can blame her?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Maybe so.  But some may call it cowardice.  I personally feel that Storm realized that she ran her mouth a little too much and she wasn't prepared to back it up here tonight by standing toe-to-toe with two of her opponents at Roulette.  It's all well and good talking trash about someone at the top of the ramp, safely out of reach.  It's a different story when you say it directly to somebody's face.

[Corey Graves]
Toni will back up her words at Roulette Mauro, just you wait.

Storm is now gone, having retreated to the back, which leaves Ember and Baszler inside the ring.  They talk trash to one another off mic as the crowd riles them up, hoping for some kind of physical contact.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Things are getting heated between Ember Moon and Shayna Baszler.  One half of the Roulette main event could be previewed right here right now!

[Corey Graves]
If they were wise, they would take a leaf out of Toni's book and leave the fighting for Roulette.  They both need to be in top physical condition if they want any chance of walking out of Roulette as North American Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You're right Corey.  Given the caliber of the known participants so far, each woman will need to be on the top of her game.  One thing's for sure, the main event of Roulette is shaping up nicely and it will definitely be one to remember!

Baszler motions around her waist, declaring that she will be champion, while Ember shakes her head and mimics her motion, receiving cheers in response.  The two women argue and get right in each other's face, continuing to go back and forth in a verbal battle.

There is no brawl on this night however, as Anarchy fades away to a commercial break...

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 12:10 am

Steel Cage Match

World Television Championship

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  BuLy3Ok XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  XuhlS6g

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a match Corey!

As the bell rings signifying Jeff Hardy’s second successful defense of his championship against Rusev, Mauro’s words ring true. Both men went to war inside the steel cage and put their bodies on the line for the sake of both the title and their hatred of one another, but in the end it was Jeff Hardy who came out on top and retained his championship and kept his honor.

[Corey Graves]
While I may not be a fan of who eventually came out on top, I can’t argue with the fact that both men went at each other like two fierce warriors, and apparently tonight Hardy just had more in him and remained the champion.

Two referees come out by the ring, making sure that once the steel cage raises they can make their way to check on both men and ensure that they haven’t suffered any injuries after the contest.

[Mauro Ranallo]
WAIT WHAT THE HELL?

However, as the cage began to raise the first man inside was not one of the referees, but in fact Mr. Money in the Bank and Rusev’s partner in crime, Aiden English. After sprinting out into the ring from seemingly nowhere, he begins laying frantic blows to the head of Jeff Hardy, while also motioning for the cage to be lowered once again.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh great, so Rusev can’t accept that he lost fair and square to Jeff Hardy, so now he brings out his friend to start a two on one assault! And does he really think our officials out here are going to lower the cage again to allow this to take place?

Mauro’s question is at first answered with a no, as it seems no one is crazy enough to lower the cage back down given the circumstances. However, Aiden English quickly realizes the leverage he has in this situation, and makes his way out of the ring and towards the officials. He whispers something in their ear that the audience can not hear, but judging by their frightened reactions, we can assume he’s using his relationship with general manager JBL to threaten their job security. Aiden makes his way back into the ring, and the cage is lowered once again.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Are you kidding me? This is insane!

[Corey Graves]
There’s nothing insane about this Mauro! Jeff Hardy may have had more in him for the match, but Rusev still had a card up his sleeve for afterwards! A rather shrewd card might I add!

By the time Aiden has made his way back into the ring, Rusev is up as well. Both men look across to each other with devilish smiles on their faces, and then turn their faces simultaneously to Jeff Hardy, who is now sitting in the corner. Jeff Hardy for the first time realizes what is happening, and stares both men straight on, brave in the face of danger. The first thing to break this silent face-off is Jeff Hardy’s words of “Bring it!”. Courageous words, but perhaps unwise. For while Jeff Hardy’s spirit may have been willing to push through this two on one, his body had been through hell, so a fresh Aiden English with Rusev in tow easily began beating Hardy down quickly, stomping away at him in the corner.

When this stomping has gone on for quite some time, both men dragged Hardy’s body out towards the middle of the ring. They both looked at each other and nodded, knowing exactly what they were about to do. They picked him up, and then slammed him into the right side of the cage! Then they picked him up again, and slammed him into the left side of the cage! This cycle of slamming Hardy’s limp body into opposite ends of the cage repeated itself over and over until eventually both men seemed to grow tired of it, and placed his body once more in the middle of the ring. Then they once again began beating down on him his body with punches, kicks, elbows, truthfully any part of the body that can be used for attacking.

Finally, Rusev had one last idea. He made a motion for English to get in position for the Director’s Cut, to which English happily obliged. Rusev stood up Hardy’s now nearly lifeless body, and got on one side of him, while Aiden stood on the other. Once both men were ready, Rusev delivered a devastating superkick directly to the side of the head of Jeff Hardy, causing him to fall straight into the arms of Aiden English, who hit him with the Director’s Cut immediately after. Both men howled in laughter at the success of their plan, yet it seemed like there was one last thing to do. Aiden English moved off to the side, as Rusev made his way directly on top of Hardy’s now limp body, poised to deliver the Accolade.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Has Jeff Hardy not been put through enough by these two? Come on, you’ve made your damn point, now get out of there!

[Drake Maverick]
Stop this, stop this now or you’re both fired!

The cameras quickly move their focus to the top of the entrance ramp, where we see an enraged Drake Maverick with microphone in hand.

[Drake Maverick]
JBL and I were under the impression that you two would be able to settle your differences with a match-up in between the steel cage, where this sort of brutality is not only allowed but encouraged. However, Rusev, you seem to have proved us wrong. And while our general manager is quite enthused about this being the “spirit of competition” I find it to be outrageous. However, despite our differences in our opinion, we both agreed on a solution to this situation. At XWL Roulette, there will be a tag team match. It will be the team of Rusev and Aiden English, versus the team of Jeff and Matt Hardy. However, considering the state you two have left him in, if Jeff Hardy is unable to compete, Matt Hardy is free to find any other competitor in XWL of his choosing to be his partner! Now can we please raise this cage!

With that, the cage is raised, and both referees come in, now both focused on Jeff Hardy. Rusev and Aiden English quickly leave the cage, looking unsure of what to do now, but proud of themselves, as Anarchy continues.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 2:12 am

Bray Wyatt’s theme hits the arena, signaling that this contest is about to begin, with Bray Wyatt making his way out to the ring first.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Now folks if you don’t know, last week there was supposed to be a match between Tomasso Ciampa, and Finn Balor. However, before that match could begin, Bray Wyatt appeared from out of nowhere, attacking Balor, leading to the cancellation of the match. As a result, this match between Ciampa and Wyatt has now been made for this week.

As Mauro explains the origin of this match, Wyatt makes his way out onto the ramp, lantern in hand, as mysterious and elusive as ever. What could have led him to attack Balor, for now, two weeks in a row? How exactly is he planning on following up on his threats of bringing an “apocalypse” to XWL? Will there be a match between him and Finn Balor at Roulette? All questions most men would be asking themselves right now, but if Wyatt was thinking them, he certainly wasn’t showing it. Instead, he simply made his way down to the ring methodically, as he always has.

He makes it to the ring step, meaning its time for the trademark portion of his entrance, him blowing out the lantern. As always, he stomps his foot on the step below him a few times, before leaning back and blowing out the lantern, signaling to the crew that it’s time to turn the lights back on. However, this time things went a little differently…..

[Corey Graves]
What the hell is Finn Balor doing here?

Indeed, when the lights came back on, none other than Finn Balor was standing in the middle of the ring, staring Wyatt down face to face. In what is most definitely a rare turn of events, Wyatt for a few moments seems genuinely shocked by this turn of the events, however, he quickly regains his composure and instead begins one of his signature chuckles, which only serves to further enrage Balor after everything Wyatt has put him through. As soon as Wyatt begins laughing, his laughing is put to an end, as Balor immediately charges out of the ring and onto the steps, beginning to attack Wyatt with all his frustration from the last two weeks.

Wyatt at first seems to attempt some sort of counter-attack, but it proves useless, as Balor’s quickness in engaging Wyatt has proven helpful in making sure Wyatt stays down while Balor unloads on him with a series of rights and lefts on the ring floor. Eventually some XWL officials make their way down the ramp, separating the two men, which allows Wyatt some time to make a quick escape back up the ramp, however this too proves useless, as Balor quickly shoves the officials near him to the side, quickly springing after Wyatt and running him over with full force. At this point Balor begins to drag Bray Wyatt’s body backstage, with a glimmer in his eyes as if his plan is something calling back to his old days as executioner. However, this is the last we see of the men as one of the officials prevents the cameraman from making his way backstage. The last thing we see is the empty ring, with Wyatt’s lantern knocked over on the ground next to it.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 2:53 am

After a commercial break, the cameras cut to a dark room and the audience sees what appears to be someone tied up to a chair with a hood over their face. The person holding the camera seems to be the person who has captured the man sitting in the chair. An evil sadistic laugh can be heard from the unknown man can be heard as he begins to speak to the person in the chair.

???:
You thought you could take everything away from me? You were sadly mistaken. You see, I am more than a man. I am your worst nightmare. I cannot be taken lightly because I will take everything from you in the blink of an eye. I am the demon.

The man then sets the camera on the tripod and walks around to reveal that its Finn Balor. The crowd is in complete shock and cannot find a reaction inside there hearts for the evil that they are witnessing. Finn smiles for a minute and then turns around and takes the hood off of none other than Bray Wyatt. Finn grabs the hair of Wyatt and pulls it back as he begins to disrespect him.

Finn Balor:
You are nothing! You should have never got in my way Wyatt, because now I have to do things to you that I don’t want to. You should have just stayed out of the way but now… I must end you. Maybe you can see this as a warning. Not only to you Wyatt but to anyone watching this. Let this be a message to all the title holders and the higher ups here in XWL. Bray Wyatt… this is your public execution.

Finn Balor puts his fingers in the shape of a gun up to Bray Wyatt’s head and Bray begins shaking trying to get free but to no avail. Finn walks off camera and grabs what appears to be a lead pipe. Balor then gets ready and raises the pipe high above his head aiming for the temple of Bray. Finn then swings the lead pipe at Wyatt but before he hits the lights go out. As the lights come back on, Wyatt is no longer in the chair and the only thing there is a single lantern. Balor immediately goes into a raging fit swinging the pipe across the room breaking everything in sight.

Finn Balor:
Wyatt… this isn’t over yet. You can run… you can hide… but you can’t outrun the demon.

Balor then knocks over the camera and walks out of the room swearing as he leaves. XWL then goes to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
lucasman
New Talent
lucasman

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 7:02 am

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  MIuxSsDXWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Aleister-Black1

TLDW

Winner: Aleister Black
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 10:52 am

[Interviewer]
Paul, Can I just get your thoughts on what happened last week?

[Paul Heyman]
Last week, was nothing more than a cowardly attack. After such attack, most people would be injured, most people would in the back of an ambulance...but my client, isn't like most people. Ronda Rousey refused medical treatment, Ronda Rousey walked out of the arena under her own power. Liv Morgan might think she got the upperhand last week, but infact all she did was piss off Ronda Rousey. You saw what a normal, calm Ronda Rousey did to Sasha Banks at Cyberslam....What do you think a pissed off Ronda Rousey is going to do to Liv Morgan?

[Paul Heyman]
Liv Morgan made the single biggest mistake of her life last week, My client will indeed inflict her revenge, and she will do that at Roulette. I came here tonight to issue a challenge, it doesn't matter what the wheel lands on...because this time my client is angry, my client is pissed off. She's going to be ready for any shortcut Liv Morgan tries to take..She's going to be ready to DESTROY Liv Morgan. This all wasn't part of the plan but...Ronda Rousey came here to be the best, and it just happens Liv Morgan is standing in the way of that. It isn't going to take my client 2,945 to become the best, She's already taken out and destroyed Sasha Banks, Liv Morgan is the next on that list. After Roulette, when Liv Morgans arm has been ripped out of her socket..My Client will THEN move on to facing the best this company has to offer.

[???]
AH-HEH-HEM.

A loud clearing of a throat cuts the interview short as the camera pans out to expose the Juvenile Delinquent herself, Liv Morgan. Liv smiles deviously, resting her elbow on the shoulder of Ronda Rousey's spokesperson, Paul Heyman.

[LIV Morgan]
Oh, hiya Paulie! How's it goin'?.. Say, I haven't seen your big bad "client" anywhere all night. I was kinda hoping I'd run into her, y'know, to see if the word BOSS was still stamped into her face.

Morgan laughs right in the ear of Heyman, bending over to catch her own breath after finding a surprising amount of amusement in her own sense of humor.

[LIV Morgan]
I gotta admit, I was expecting more of a fight out of good ol' Rowdy Ronda last week. I guess she's never scrapped with a girl from Jersey before, huh? In that case, I'm glad I could make it a memorable experience. It just goes to show ya that the "Baddest Woman on the Planet," will NEVER be the baddest woman in XWL. She's not cut out for this ring, Paulie, and if she hasn't figured that out after the savage beat down I gave her last week then consider your challenge at Roulette, ACCEPTED.. Oh, and whatever stipulation that wheel lands on? Well, let's just say I hope that for you client's safety it has disqualifications, because I'd hate to see what one more attack like that would do to her "precious" comeback.

Liv sticks her blue tongue out at Paul Heyman, catching some spit on his suit as she blows it and laughs.

Suddenly the expression on Paul Heyman, changes. A huge smile across his face, as he now points behind Liv Morgan. The camera pans out to reveal Ronda Rousey!

The Delinquent's expression takes on the likeness of a child who just got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. She closes one eye and slowly turns around, peeking over her shoulder until she's come face to face with the woman she underhandedly attacked last week, Ronda Rousey.

[LIV Morgan]
Geez Ron, didn't see ya there!.. Wow y'know, you're really lookin' swell this week. How's about that mat-

And just like that, Liv unexpectedly darts passed Heyman, zipping out of the scene so quickly you could practically see a trail a smoke left behind from her custom Jordans.

Just a split second later...Ronda gives chase! Ronda follows the path of Liv, as Liv runs down the hallway doing her best to get away from the chasing Ronda.

Liv drags equipment boxes, throws down ladders..what she can as she runs to try block the Ronda the best she can. Liv continues running away, she's heading to the stage!

[Corey Graves]
They're on their way out here!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ronda isn't giving up chase!

Liv bursts out from behind the curtain, looking behind her in hope she lost Ronda, but seconds later out comes Ronda! Liv briefly stumbles as Ronda reaches out to grab her, but narrowly avoids the grasp of Ronda! Liv darts down the ramp, Ronda follows on. Liv runs around the ring, running around the announce table!

[Mauro Ranallo]
What are you doing? Get out of here!

Ronda just stands at the other end of the announce table, staring at Liv who's doing her best to hide behind Graves and Ranallo

[Corey Graves]
Liv, I'd run if I were you!

and Liv does just that! After a few steps side to side to try fool Ronda, she darts out from behind the announce table and back around the ring! Ronda follows yet again, Liv attempts to jump over the barrier but Ronda grabs her leg!

[Mauro Ranallo]
This isn't going to get well for Liv!

Liv kicks her legs the best she can and tries to scramble away from Ronda's grasp. Liv manages to kick free! She falls over the barrier, but gets straight back up to run away once again.

Ronda jumps over the barrier seconds later, Liv stumbles but this time Ronda catches up. Liv gets back to her feet, and is almost pleading with Ronda to stay back. But then seconds later, Liv grabs a young fan! She drags him in front of her using the fan as a shield from Ronda!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Liv is using that young fan as a shield!

[Corey Graves]
That's a pretty genius way of stopping Ronda if you ask me, Mauro!

Liv backs up, keeping the fan in front of her. Ronda just takes steps closer and closer, but can't attack with the fan in the way and Liv knows that. Liv keeps the young fan in front of her, she leans forward and sticks out her tongue at Ronda!

[Corey Graves]
Playing with Ronda like this may not be the genius though!

Liv blows her tounge at Ronda, then shoves the kid into Ronda! Liv darts away as Ronda checks the fan is okay. Liv is seen escaping back behind the curtain as a clearly pissed off Ronda Rousey is just left stood in the middle of the XWL Universe

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:16 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  S1Sgk5U XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  OLakhQA

LATE IN THE MATCH

Owens has the upperhand, with Fish down on the mat. Owens takes the moment to taunt and tease the fans. When seemingly from out of nowhere, Kyle o'Reilly attacks!

Kyle knocks down Owens from behind with a forearm to the back of the head. Owens falls down to the mat, and the ref calls for the bell! Owens has won by disqualification!

but this doesn't seem to concern Kyle, as he now deliverers kicks to Owens keeping him grounded. This was enough time for Fish to regain focus, and get back to his feet. The two on one assault begins! Both now taking turns delivering kicks. Undisputed Era stand tall above Owens who has taken a devastating two on one beating. They begin to line up Owens for Total Elimination....

BUT ITS CHRIS JERICHO!

Chris Jericho jumps into the ring to save his tag team partner, the UE but then begin their two on one attack on Jericho! Jericho does his best to fight back both men, Finally Owens is back to his feet to even up the numbers! Now two on two, both teams stand in centre of the ring exchanging shots! Neither team is backing down, but in sync Owens and Jericho both deliver low blows to Kyle and Bobby! The Undisputed Era fall to the mat, as Owens and Jericho stand above with huge smirks across their faces. Their attention is then changed as the Trash City Stupid Idiots run down the ramp! The tag champs have arrived! Sabin and Gable dart down the ramp, and slide into the ring. Owens and Jericho instantly try to stomp on them as they get in, but Sabin and Gable fight back! Trash City fight off Alpha Club, Sabin backs Owens into the corner....but from out of nowhere Fish attacks Sabin!

Fish lays Sabin out with a roundhouse kick! Now all three teams are going at it! The XWL Universe is loving the destruction of this. XWL officials run down the ramp, to finally break this up! Officials get into the ring, separate all 3 teams. All 3 teams are separated into a corner each with many XWL officials holding each team back... Drake Maverick then walks out onto top of the ramp not looking at happy at what's just gone down!

[Drake Maverick]
That's enough! We are not having our show overtaken by brawls like this! We are going to settle this right now! Alpha Club, you two have a rematch for the Tag Team Champions! And you will get that at Roulette! BUT! Undisputed Era, I saw your petition and I must say I'm impressed. So you know what? You wanted a Tag Team Championship match...YOU GOT IT! At Roulette, It will be Trash City Stupid Idiots defending against Alpha Club AND Undisputed Era in a triple threat tag team match! And of course, since its Roulette...The stipulation will be decided by a spin of the wheel!

A huge roar of approval is let out by the XWL Universe, as Undisputed Era embrace in the fact, their petition worked. Trash City Idiots nod in approval of the match! but Alpha Club don't look impressed to be sharing their rematch with UE, Owens points across at UE shouting various insults in usual Owens manner, that aren't quite picked up by the cameras.  Trash City now in possession of their Tag Titles, Hold them up high from their corner. As the Tag Team Title match for Roulette is set!

Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:54 am

XWL Anarchy returns with Jimmy Havoc in the middle of the ring with a microphone.

[Jimmy Havoc]
Cody, where are you? Seems like such a short amount of time until Roulette and here we are, still singing this same old song and dance. Enough with the games. You know what has to happen and I know what has to happen. The conditions! The Roulette wheel! The crowd is dying to know Cody, and honestly so am I. What shall you choose...how shall we dance?

*The crowd begins booing Jimmy, clearly annoyed by his vagueness*

[Jimmy Havoc]
You fans are ungrateful swine. I show you your heroes true colors, I show what a coward he and his wife are. Honestly I think this was the plan the whole time...Cody tells Brandy "Throw this in, I'll say I had nothing to do with it."

Jimmy pauses for a moment as the crowd begins chanting "Jimmy, You're a Cunt. Jimmy Jimmy You're a Cunt.

[Jimmy Havoc]
Oh, I'm so sorry. Did I offend your precious wrestling royalty? Well too damn bad. Cody, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE! We have business to discuss.

Havoc continues standing in the ring impatiently waiting for Cody to accept his request.

As Cody’s theme begins to bellow throughout the arena Jimmy begins pacing awaiting the presence of his bitter rival. After a couple of minutes of Cody’s theme playing Cody is a no show, so the fans begin to ponder whether or not Cody is actually going to show up.

Jimmy gets impatient and is about to go hunt Cody down himself when the excitement of the crowd draws Jimmy’s attention to the top of the stage where we see none other than Brandi Rhodes smiling provocatively as she points behind her. Jimmy turns around only to be met with a steel chair wrapped in barbed wire at the hands of Cody.

Loud OH’s can be heard echoing throughout as Jimmy staggers around only to not fall but flip Cody off. Outraged by Jimmy’s gesture Cody rips the barbed wire chair from the head of Jimmy leaving blood gushing all down the face of Jimmy. Jimmy can clearly be heard yelling at Cody asking him if that is all he’s got.

Cody points to behind Jimmy’s back to where he is met with a single light tube to the top of his dome. Jimmy bent over writhing in pain Cody grabs him from behind with a bundle of light tubes held tightly to the chest of Jimmy. At that point Cody executes the Cross Rhodes with the bundle of light tubes exploding on impact. Both men lying flat on the floor not moving an inch.

Jimmy is a bloody mess with glass and residue from the light tubes being crushed on his body. Jimmy is out cold as the refs and ring side medics begin checking on both men. Cody shrugs medical personnel and referees out of the way staggering to the corner. After a few more moments pass Cody is given a microphone at request.

Cody
Get out of the way, now.

The medics and referees try to hold Cody back from getting anywhere near Jimmy but he shoves them off standing right above Jimmy who is now strapped to a backboard getting ready to be carted out.

The look in Cody’s eyes are enough to make everyone around take five steps backwards to let Cody do what he’s got to do.

Cody
Come Roulette, the only “business” we have to discuss is the business of me whipping your ass again. May luck ever be in your favor you ungrateful fuck.

Cody drops the mic and exits the ring with wife Brandi at hand.

Mauro Ranallo
Taken a page out of Havoc’s proverbial 1000 ways to make your opponent bleed, Cody has seen enough and we are likely to see it all come to a head at Roulette.

Corey Graves
What a sickening display of actions at the hands of Cody, if I were Jimmy I would file Assault and Battery charges and have this man arrested.
The feed cuts to another commercial while the ringside medical crew tend to

Jimmy and clean up the mess at hand to continue on with the show.

Last edited by MangoTango on Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 12:33 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  DoCztj1 XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  SprnWhU

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 2:30 pm

As Anarchy returns from commercial, we cut backstage where Carmella and James Ellsworth are standing outside the arena’s boiler room, planning something. Ellsworth sighs in defeat before politely knocking at the door. As he does, the door opens and smoke pours out, revealing Nikki Cross, who’s clutching Carmella’s briefcase! Carmella immediately pounces, tackling Cross to the ground.

Amidst the chaos, the briefcase slides across the room. Ellsworth has a shit eating grin on his face while holding Nikki Cross down as Carmella scrambles to collect her briefcase, keeping a death grip on her precious Frankie as she hightails it, once again leaving Ellsworth to fend for himself.

As Ellsworth gloats in Nikki’s face, the Psychotic Scot simply smirks before kneeing him between the legs, collapsing him to the floor. Fishing her trademark tire iron out as the cameras cut to Carmella, who screams in horror and immediately bolts as Nikki Cross stands above a motionless James Ellsworth, blood dripping from the tire iron. Because being bludgeoned by a psychopath couldn’t happen to a better person than James Ellsworth.

Nikki giggles psychotically as unbeknownst to her, a bouquet of red roses has appeared at the doorstep to the boiler room. Nikki turns to leave, stopping and picking up the bouquet. As she fumbles with it in her hands, she finds a note, with it reading:

I know, Nicola.

Nikki stares at the card with wide eyes, immediately taking a rose from the bouquet and studying it.

[Nikki Cross]
You know? You know what? Tell me what you know! C’mon...play with me. Play with Nikki! Let’s play! Let’s play! Let’s...play...

Nikki giggles psychotically before suddenly biting down on the rose, spitting the petals from her mouth.

[Nikki Cross]
Tell me where she is. Where is she!? WHERE IS APRIL!?

Nikki screams in frustration before tossing the bouquet into the wall. Stems and petals flying everywhere as Nikki pants angrily, while Anarchy fades into commercial.

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 4:13 pm

Placeholder post for David.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 4:30 pm

Main Event

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  UWOWJ5D

With three of the participants already in the ring, the theme of Chris Jericho begins to play, signaling the arrival of the final piece of this puzzle. After a few moments, the theme comes to an abrupt end, causing an air of confusion both in the ring and in the crowd. The referee waits to see if this was an unexpected delay and after waiting an undisclosed amount of time, he calls for the bell, changing this match from a tag team contest to a handicap one.

With Gable being rolled back into the ring, Gargano takes a moment to catch his breath, a much needed breather after having to work twice as hard to keep the tandem offense of the “Stupid Idiots” from “Trash City” at bay. He backs himself to his own corner and begins sizing up a slowly rising Chad Gable, a Superkick clearly on the agenda to bring this contest to a decisive end. When Gable puts himself in prime position for the maneuver, Gargano begins to charge out of the corner, Gable's jaw his target. He takes a mere step before he's sideswiped and doubled over by an unsuspecting Codebreaker, courtesy of his would be partner for the evening, sending Gargano to the canvas with a thud. An icy cold stare is on Jericho's face the remainder of his time in the ring, opting to drops down to a knee and roll out under the bottom rope, making his way up the ramp without giving Gargano a second thought. With this match being ruined by Jericho, Sabin enters the ring, checking on his tag team partner ahead of their title defense at XWL's next event: Roulette. The show begins to go off the air, the final shot being one of a seated Johnny Gargano holding his jaw, his eyes glued onto Jericho, who has just disappeared backstage while Gable and Sabin are now on their feet across the ring, their XWL Tag Team Championships planted over their shoulders, a look of disdain etched on their faces for the man that brought an end to their hotly contested match.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 -  11/19/2018  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018
Page 1 of 1