Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition

Go down 
+13
Pringle96`
Harmon
Plus
lucasman
TheFilthParade
Tango
Strummania
IIYoungg
BOFA
Sam
KingWolf
imagohard2nite
P.R Son
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Staples Center Los Angeles, California

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

By The Skin of His Teeth
As good as Dean Ambrose has proved he is, the odds were not in his favor going into Cyberslam. Johnny Gargano and Chris Jericho were as determined as they ever have been and a less chaotic match definitely favored both men. The match was fast, it was hard hitting, and it was painful. Pins were broken, traded, and strategies came to fruition. But at the end of the match it was Dean dropping Gargano for the pin. But it was as close to close as it could be since Jericho leaped to break it up. None the less, Dean retained. And he's ready to move on with his life. Right?....Right?

A Mysterious Challenger
Rusev and Aiden had a gameplan and they stuck to it at Cyberslam. Attacking Jeff earlier in the night put the newly returned Broken Matt in a bad spot. Broken Matt had to take on Rusev and the enforcer Aiden, in a match that he shouldn't have had a chance in. That is until a mysterious stranger called the Willow, who Corey swore up and down was Jeff Hardy even though he had been rushed to the hospital earlier, came out to even the odds allowing Matt to roll up the Television Champion. After that loss Rusev will find himself face to face with Jeff Hardy in a match with the Televison Championship on the line. This is a must watch

Anguish In The Division
Natalya has made a history of showing her opponents the respect that she wants. And she did just that as she faced Kaitlyn in a match for the ages. When the dust settled it was once again Natalya left standing tall. That is until Kaitlyn speared Natalya multiple time nearly breaking the champion in half. Meanwhile we watched Asuka depart from XWL as Shayna made her debut softening Asuka for Bliss to send her packing. Sadly Asuka would not be the only one who's arm was broken as Sasha went up against Roddy Ronda in a match where Ronda snapped Sasha's arm because Sasha refused to quit leaving Liv and EMTs to rush to her aid. To add to the misery April faced off against the Demon Allie in a casket match where Nikki was basically the special enforcer. Hard hitting moves and emotional abuse was spread far and wide especially at the end where Nikki Cross lit the coffin on fire with Allie in it. April sat, horrified watching her rival go up in flames. This leads April to a match where she's not emotionally prepared for and physically she's outclassed. April will go against Nia Jax in a match dubbed Class of the Titans. April, longest reigning Woman's Champion and overall dominant figure in the Women's division will clash against the Women with ONE loss one on one in over her whole career. And it will be a Last Woman Standing Match.

Champs, But Still Rivals
The team whose name I will not name did what they set out to do and defeated the Alpha Club to claim those tag titles! It should be a time to celebrate and I'm sure they did. But now that the dust has settled Chad Gable and Chris Sabin will once again lock horns in the middle of the ring as one half of the tag Champions Chad Gable will face off against the other half of the tag team champions Chris Sabin. What a dysfunctional team!

A Fresh Start For The Season Premiere
Starting the season premiere be prepared to see new faces back in XWL! The likes of Randy Orton as he faces John Cena! Toni Storm after her shocking debut at the expense of Dakota Kai! Will the Ravishing Lana make her solo debut? Will Shayna explain her unprovoked assault on Asuka? We will see Drew McIntyre in action against a returning face in Shelton Benjamin! Will Tommaso Champa get revenge against James Storm? WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN AT THE SLAMMY'S?! And perhaps most of all, WHO is leaving tonight with a coveted Slammy? Tune in as we crown your Male, and Female Superstar of The Year...The Champion of The Year, your Tag-Team or Stable of The Year...and many more. There's 10 awards up for grabs, so it's sure to be a momentous occasion.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 W5w7SiK XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 TWUU1vI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 0P5BqqL XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 WrcMMV6

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 5lgygXn XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 B6MRqIX

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 NxMGTAs XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 OLakhQA

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 FD6kTih XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 IU63hKj

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 3PN4K1P XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 AROEfwe

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 UWH0Rtn XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 DsAaDUp

Extreme Rules Match

Emergence Rematch

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 6Uuty3g XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Tcd05gr

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 MIuxSsD XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 7xkXuan

Steel Cage Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Zoerxxs XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Nm4fXu2

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 HG0sqlu XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 QdIAJRg

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 DYfyUZK XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 KFE0E6o

Normal Match

Slammy Awards 2017 Rematch

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 OcCF3HG XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 SprnWhU

Normal Match

World Television Championship

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 L2uJygo XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 RyavM19

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 KxfWnqf XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 S1Sgk5U
XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 KmPdXhh XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 DaaTWLW

60 Minute Ironman Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 UwjO6Jd XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 HHid7qn

Last Woman Standing Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Pdl8O0f XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 JPZCZau

Final Stand X Rematch

Champion vs Champion

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 UXSYXkt XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 DD2799Y

Main Event

TBA

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 12:46 pm

As the exciting season premiere of XWL Anarchy continues, we’re brought backstage to none other than the trademark abode of the man who lost at Cyberslam, Bray Wyatt.

[Bray Wyatt]
What is a man?

Wyatt walks into focus of the camera, looking down at his feet.

[Bray Wyatt]
At Cyberslam, a man placed this body of mine through a table engulfed in flames, which to him and to all of you watching, symbolized that he “won”. But there is nothing farther from the truth. I exposed Kyle and showed his weaknesses. That he is nothing without his little friends like Bobby Fish. He will never be the same again after what I did. But that is not the issue at hand, oh no no no. There is something far more significant in the works.

[Bray Wyatt]
For you see, the time has finally come. No more obstacles, no more distractions. It is time for the coming demise of XWL to become. I can feel the energy of the universe coursing through my veins, and it’s calling out to me. It’s waited far too long, and it’s ready to unleash itself through me, and to bring XWL down to rubble, as all things must be brought to eventually. In the coming weeks and months destruction will be wrought upon those who have lead this company astray, as well as any others who DARE STEP IN MY WAY!

After yelling directly into the camera, Wyatt takes a few steps back and lelts out of his signature cackles before speaking again.

[Bray Wyatt]
Tonight Jimmy Havos will be an unfortunate casualty of my crusade. Jimmy, I must apologize. I see some potential in your eyes. In how broken you are. But fate made you my opponent on this night, so it must know that you need to be destroyed as well. So tonight after I demolish Jimmy Havoc, I will truly beign my crusade to free XWL of itself.

Wyatt steps back up towards the camera, and looks directly into it with dangerous intents flickering in his eyes.

[Bray Wyatt]
And the first step is to ride it of its demons.

Wyatt continues to looks straight into the camera, never breaking eye contact. Eventually this uncomfrotable situation is brought to an end as the show continues and we’re left wondering what exactly it is that Wyatt is trying to say.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 5:31 pm

The camera cuts to Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo.

Mauro Ranallo:
What an amazing card we’ve had so far. We’ve seen Finn Balor, the man, take down Braun Strowman, the monster. Props to both men for that amazing contest earlier tonight.

Corey Graves:
Don’t forget Mauro, we still have the main event coming up soon!

The camera attempts to cut to a promo of the main event but is cut off by electrical problems. The screens go static and the lights in the arena shut off all at the same time. The chatter of the crowd can be heard as they all wonder what’s going on.

Mauro Ranallo:
I’m sorry folks. It seems like we are having some technical difficul…

Mauro’s mic instantly begins going static as a loud bang is heard all around the arena. The crowd scream not knowing what it is but a few moments later the lights turn back on to reveal a beaten up and knocked out Balor laying in the middle of the ring.

Corey Graves:
Oh my God! Someone call the EMT’s! This man has been severely beaten up.

Mauro Ranallo:
You’re right about that Corey. Mama Mia! Who would commit such a heinous act!?

Referees, Doctors, and Corperate begin running down the ramp to check on Finn to see if he’s even still breathing. The EMT’s bring a stretcher to the ring and begin to stretcher Finn out of the arena. The camera cuts to Corey and Mauro once again.

Corey Graves:
That was absolutely awful the see Finn in that condition. It worries me and I wish the man good health and a quick recovery.

Mauro Ranallo:
Absolutely Corey, thoughts and prayers going out to that man. But like the big man says, the show must go on. We’ll be right back after this commercial break.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 7:58 pm

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 0P39zdr

"And here to announce the OMG Moment of the year......"

The crowd comes to life as the theme hits, realizing it is for one man and one man only. The bushy beard bordering the happy smile on his face is the first thing you see as Eric Young arrives through the curtain and onto the stage. He's dressed in his street clothes, a ball cap, jeans and a shirt that looks like any old ordinary shirt. He moves over to the podium which has been set up for this event and taps the mic.

"Is this thing on?"

He pauses, smiling at the crowd who cheers for him.

[Eric Young]
Thank you guys, it really means a lot. But we have more important things to talk about tonight. In this business you see a lot of things that make you go "Oh my god" unless you're Joey Styles in which everything makes you say that. Last year, I was in a lot of Oh My God type moments and this year I get to present just a few of them and then crown the winner of the Slammy. For example, JBL becoming GM. A pretty big OMG moment, mostly because you hated it. Another was the women of XWL main eventing Final Stand, which I still haven't done but don't worry, there is always next year. And of course, who could forget, the gobblety gooker hatching from that egg. Oh what a year it has been.

The crowd can be heard laughing at him as he continues, not phased by anything at this point in his life.

[Eric Young]
But in this business, it's not just about moments that make you cheer, moments that make you boo, or giant turkeys. In this business it's about revolutions. About changing the game as we know it and rewriting the book. In this business it's about leaving your mark no matter the difficulty of doing so. That's why this year's OMG Moment Slammy goes to, The Tag Team Division!

As the live audience in attendance lets out a roar of cheers and applause for the deserved victor in this category, the question at the back of most people's mind is who will accept the award or take credit for the formation of the long awaited and much sought after Tag Team Division? Will Layla, the woman that first made the announcement and broke the news, make her return in a non-authoritative position to reap the proverbial fruits of her labor? Or perhaps the man that essentially removed her from power and took her position as General Manager in JBL come out here and claim the credit for himself? The only thing that's known right now is the subtly of the lights in the arena beginning to dim to the point where the only thing seen from any given section are the silhouettes of their fellow audience members. A slight stage of confusion fills the air as no one in the crowd seems to know what is going on until the soft sounds of a piano begin to reverberate throughout the Staples Center.

I've paid my dues
Time after time

The second the words are sung, a video begins to play on the Titantron, a clear divide between the two spliced together videos. On the left, a man is shown, his face being blurred beyond recognition, standing in what could only be a wrestling ring, the blobs that are assumed to be the crowd are less than optimal, an almost alarming number of empty seats outnumber the seats that are actually being sat upon. On the right, the same fate is met when it comes to recognition, but instead of a wrestling ring, there only seems to be a mat in its place, the apparent amateur wrestler being in a gymnasium of sorts.

I've done my sentence
But committed no crime

The video changes on both fronts, the video on each side both going into the next clip. On the left, two men are shown standing side by side, their faces being blurred beyond recognition once again, a pattern of sorts beginning to form. He's shown clearly speaking but no audio is heard from the video itself before he raises a Championship towards the camera, causing the man behind him to do the same. While they aren't clear, they appear to be similar in appearance. On the right, a shot of what could only be the Elimination Chamber is shown before it cuts towards a shot of the inside, showing the two men starting it as per the rules of the match in question. The apparent champion hands his prized possession over to what appears to be the referee, lifting it up into the air to show both the competitors in the match and the live audience in the arena what they are fighting for before he takes his leave of the chamber.

And bad mistakes
I've made a few

The transition into the next series of clips is seamless. This time around, instead of two videos being played side by side, there is a single video of two men standing mere feet from one other, the one on the right raises what looks like a Championship into the air while the subtle blob that could only be his head begins to move, as if he's accepting a challenge of sorts. We go back to the videos being split up once more, the left shows a man being German Suplex'd through what is apparently a wall while the right shows a similar clip, as if they were mirrored almost poetically. As both men are hit with the deadly move, in the clip, their backs collide with one another despite being two separate clips, causing a fusion of sorts, leading into the next part.

I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through

The blur has now seceded from the video, clearly revealing the men behind the blurred clips. It starts with Chris Sabin having Chad Gable on his shoulders while standing about three quarters up a ladder in the backstage area, his destination? The contraption consisting of tables and chairs that was constructed below them. As Sabin leaps from the ladder to put an end to not only the second of three matches between the current Tag Team Champions at Final Stand, the motion is slowed up until moments before impact until it fades to black and goes into the next clip. This time, it is Chris Sabin on the receiving end of his now partner's offense. Sabin is shown trying to escape the Steel Cage by climbing over the top but Gable has chased his former adversary to a successful interception, wrapping his own arms around Sabin's waist before sending himself and his future tag team partner flying off the cage wall with a German Suplex. Just like before, the clip slows before impact, cutting to a black screen once more.

And I need to go on
And on
And on
And on

The buildup is almost excruciating despite it lasting a few seconds at best, the darkness of the arena causes a multiple people to instinctively panic and pull out their phones or any nearby light source they could find in an attempt to pierce the darkness. They quickly find their attempts to be futile, as a seeming gift from the heavens reveals itself.

We are the champions, my friends

A spotlight finds itself illuminating the middle of the stage, in its view is a kneeling Chad Gable with his arms extended outwards as he looks up into the sky with his eyes closed, his half of the Tag Team Championships worn proudly around his waist. Behind him stands Chris Sabin, turned ninety degrees to the left, his arm raised into the air in the shape of a gun and pointed firmly towards the ring, the other half of the Tag Team Championships around his waist. It's a picture perfect sight, the spotlight reflecting its light off the Tag Team Championships in question, creating almost an aura around the pair, as if it were meant to be.

And we'll keep fighting till the end

As soon as the line starts, Sabin fires off his “gun,” causing the kneeling Chad Gable to instinctively rise to his feet, throwing his arms into the air once more, the newly crowned duo now standing side by side, a positive energy emanating from the live audience in attendance for the successful pair at Cyberslam. The self proclaimed “Stupid Idiots” from “Trash City” exchange a gaze that ends in a mutual nod, causing Gable to lunge forward down the ramp, singing the next verse of the song as loud as he possibly could.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

With Gable now about a third down the ramp, his arms fully extended, Sabin takes this as his cue to follow suit, scurrying past Gable by going under his outreached arm and repeating not only the gesture, but also the audio cue.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Sabin is now a short distance past the halfway mark on the ramp, his arms as extended as they possibly could be, the crowd picking up on their antics and singing along to Sabin's verse. Gable reaches his tag team partner and throws his arm over his shoulders as Sabin does the same, both unbuckling the Tag Team Championships from their own waists with their free arms before lifting them into the air for the big finale.

No time for losers
'Cause we are the Champions
Of the World

With the apex of their performance reaching its end, the duo breaks apart and begins slapping the hands of the XWL Universe on either side of the ramp, Gable getting those on the right while Sabin focuses on the left side while they make their ascension back up the entrances ramp towards the awaiting Eric Young standing behind the podium on the side of the stage. Gable wins the unintentional race between them, beating Sabin, who has opted to raise the Tag Team Championship into the air one final time before joining Gable shortly after. By the podium, Gable and Young share a gaze, a smile forming on Young's face before Gable mirrors the gesture and shakes his hand. Sabin, being fashionably late to the exchange simply extends his hand to Young, who shakes it without question. Young exchanges some words with the newly crowned duo before taking his leave of the stage, giving full control of both the podium and the microphone to the “Stupid Idiots” from “Trash City.”

The pair place either Tag Team Championships on either side of the microphone before exchanging a few words among themselves before coming to an apparent agreement. Gable and Sabin take a few steps back and extend their fists towards the other, keeping a few inches of separation between them. A nod is exchanged between the Champions before their hands go up and down in place a total of three times, Gable's hand remaining in the shape of a fist while Sabin's has been tampered with, his index and middle finger being extended. A smile appears on Gable's face while Sabin is shown muttering to himself, this game of rock paper scissors coming to a quick and decisive end. Gable steps up to the podium and readjusts the microphone before beginning to speak.

[Chad Gable]
There are moments in your life that you don't plan out. That you never quite see coming. This, is one of those moments. To be standing side by side with my best friend, my former enemy, making history and standing as your Tag Team Champions. Not only that, but here we stand, accepting on behalf of the tag division, the OMG Moment of the Year. Chris, did you ever think we'd get here?

Chris Sabin
If I didn't think we would one day see this company officially form a tag team division, I never would have spent those long, restless, grueling nights alongside Alex Shelley as we planned and plotted this very day, Chadsworth. Every time we were told, “No one wants a tag team division, Alex” we flew in teams on our dime and showed not only this company but every other the potential of tag team wrestling. Every time we were told, “There's no interest in a tag team division, Chris” we proved them wrong when we stole the show every night and got you, the fans, to chant that you wanted more. And it wasn't until we were gone than everybody realized what this company had truly lost.

Chris Sabin
I made my return many months ago at the expense of the man that is standing by my side and during our war for supremacy, as much as I disliked, as much as I hated what he was and what he stood for, he slowly but surely gained my respect. And through sheer necessity, I decided to put my pride on the sidelines for the time being and assist Chad Gable in his time of need. A lesser man would have kicked him when he was down, he would have put some insult into the visible injury, but not Chris Sabin. The insult I suffered when this company decided to “honor” the greatest team the world has ever seen in The Motor City Machine Guns by naming the tag team tournament  to crown the first ever XWL Tag Team Champions after us, but not having us compete in it was one I wasn't about to take lightly.

Chris Sabin
So instead of taking out my anger out on Chad Gable and his unfortunate situation, I decided to turn that into purpose, into fuel for the fire that was burning deep within Chris Sabin. I decided to team with the man I had just waged war on twenty four hours prior. We were both still feeling the effects and the aftermath of Final Stand, and with that decision serving as the catalyst, the Trash City Stupid Idiots were born. The rest was, as they say, history.

Sabin moves his hand, motioning towards the XWL Tag Team Championships being displayed proudly on the podium, before taking a step back and giving Gable control of the microphone.

[Chad Gable]
This is what the tag team division is. It is a never say die attitude. We represent that at every turn. It is a never give in attitude. That's why we stand here, against all odds, arm in arm. It is a never lose hope attitude. That's why we stand, as your tag team champions. This division, these titles, they are the heart and soul of this company. They are carried by work horses who busted their ass and worked with what they were given. Two kids with a dream, now known as Trash City Stupid Idiots, just because we were underestimated and over looked. Look at us now. We are the pioneers of this division. We are the heart and soul of this company.

[Chad Gable]
Through every difference me and Chris might have, we made it work. Just like all of you, made this division work. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be here. We wouldn't do what we love. We wouldn't be accepting any award tonight despite our stellar match at Final Stand. We'd be sat in the back, over looked and under valued again and again. But we did what we do best, we overcame, and we wrestled our hearts out. All games, and all jokes aside, thank you. Thanks to you we can hold this award high with pride and show the entire locker room if not the world, that tag team wrestling is alive and well. Thank you.

With that, Chad Gable and Chris Sabin wave their way off stage, moving to the entryway. Without much other notice other than their new theme playing, they disappear. We are left with the crowd singing along with Freddie Mercury as the camera cuts to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 8:00 pm

cena music etc

Orton rolls out of the ring, holding his neck. He grabs a mic

Orton
Win...or lose. Im only here to hurt people

He drops the mic and leaves through the crowd

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 8:06 pm

RUSEV UDRYA!

RUSEV MACHKA!

The theme belonging to the reigning World Television Champion begins to blare throughout the arena, signaling that another Championship is about to be defended here tonight. Rusev emerges from behind the curtain, wielding the Bulgarian flag in his left hand and the World Television Championship around his waist. Rusev lifts the flag from his side and wraps both his arms around the pole before swinging it viciously to the left and right for many moments, finding itself planted back at Rusev's side. He looks out towards the booing live audience in attendance for a moment before he begins his descent down the entrance ramp, ready to defend his Championship against the man that has been a thorn at his side since Final Stand X. Rusev makes it to the bottom of the ramp without much fanfare and stands in front of the steel ring steps, planting the Bulgarian flag at its base before scaling said steps, making his way onto the apron and ultimately into the ring. Rusev undoes the Championship from around his waist and lifts it into the air to a negative reaction from the crowd, lowering it down back to his side a few moments later, turning his attention to the stage and awaiting the impending arrival of his opponent for the evening in Jeff Hardy.

The crowd pops for the Charismatic Enigma as his theme begins to play. it was a little odd to see the champion come out before the challenger but there is perhaps a reason for this. The number one contender has a microphone in hand as he rushes out onto the stage clapping his hands together as he does so. Hardy stops at the top of the stage though and currently refuses to go down the ramp. After a couple seconds, his theme slow fades away and classifies itself as obsolete we are left with Hardy standing at the beginning of the ramp. The World Television Champion beckons the Charismatic Enigma to the ring and shouts at him, calling him a coward but Jeff Hardy only shakes his head, laughs and points at the Bulgarian.

J E F F  H A R D Y
You will be dealt with in a second but I first have something I want to get off of my chest. Something that has been bothering me all night. We are on the road to Roulette where the impossible could become possible. Everyone's fate is in the hands of the wheel and not knowing your fate is a scary thing once you really think about it. Not knowing what is going to happen. Not knowing what you will be up against. You cannot prepare for the unknown. Everyone who holds gold which they have earned is worried for the unknown... except for one of them and that one is the man standing in that ring. The World Television Champion does not have to worry because he does not have to defend his championship on pay-per-view like the rest of them. You are in this little world of your own which sounds a little unfair to me. I come to you with a proposition. A proposition to add a twist of fate to our championship match.

Hardy motions towards the back and two crew members bring out a Roulette wheel.

J E F F  H A R D Y
I propose that a stipulation is added. Everyone else must watch the wheel spell out their fate... so why don't you do the same, Rusev? Because if you look at the wheel, you would a plentiful amount of suggestions for our match. You see, we could face off in a Last Man Standing match!... or we can lower the steel cage above the ring and face off inside of that structure! I only need you to give me the approval to spin this wheel and allow the fate of our match to fall into the hands of the wheel. Do you accept or is everyone right when they say your wife is braver than you are?

The entire crowd 'ooohs' as Hardy lowers his microphone and waits for an answer. The Bulgarian doesn't seem to hesitate as he demands that the wheel be spun which leads to a pop from the fans in attendance. Hardy motions to one of the men who brought out the wheel and it lands on...

TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS MATCH

World Television Championship

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 L2uJygo XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 RyavM19

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 11:33 pm

Anarchy returns from commercial break as it looks like another award is ready to be presented.

[JOJO OFFERMAN]
Here to present the Slammy Award for the Rivalry of the Year...

And JoJo drifted off into silence because it seems like she suddenly realized that she wasn't too sure who would be coming out to present the Rivalry of the Year award. The young female turns to a crew member and asks under her breath if they knew who she was supposed to say but it seems like there was confusion all around... and then there was some commotion on the stage. Drake Maverick was seen trying to get someone to come out from behind the curtain and when they did it was... Renee Young? Drake Maverick shoves the envelope at her and points towards the podium and Renee, someone who's not normally out there in front of everyone, awkwardly walks over towards the podium. She wasn't sure if this was some kind of prank or something. A trick since Halloween was not so long ago. The blonde glances at the envelope in her hands, back at Drake Maverick who encourages her on, and then to the crowd.

[RENEE YOUNG]
Hey there, Ladies and Gents! I... wasn't really expecting to come out here. One second you are getting ready to interview Chris Jericho and the next you are being told you are needed to present a Slammy Award. I'm normally backstage behind the microphone and it's a little weird to be out here in front of you all but man, I'm excited!... and a little nervous if we're being honest. This is a huge task. Getting to present not just a Slammy Award but the Slammy Award for the Rivalry of the Year! Wow! That's a big one considering all the nominations that we had to choose from. I had a hard time voting myself. Let's review who we are dealing with here, shall we? Because of such short notice, I could not remember all the choices.

The interviewer turns to the titantron which shows a picture with each Rivalry she reads off.

[RENEE YOUNG]
Sasha Banks versus Natalya!

Awoken Matt versus Brother Nero!

Natalya versus Ruby Riott!

John Cena versus Shinsuke Nakamura!

Johnny Gargano versus The Miz!

Seth Rollins versus The Usos!

Alexa Bliss versus Asuka!

Chad Gable versus Chris Sabin!

Undisputed Era versus The Cabinet!

The Bullet Club versus The Alpha Club!

She stares for a moment with a smile on her face at that last nomination. The one which included a picture of Dean Ambrose. Wonder why she was doing that? The world may never know. Renee would turn her attention back to the Envelop and begin to open it up. She set the envelope on the podium and unfolded the paper. From the look on her face, you could already tell this would be a good one.

[RENEE YOUNG]
And the winner is...

SASHA BANKS VERSUS NATALYA!!

Renee claps her hands as the theme of Sasha begins to play.

Even the fans are cheering. Not for Sasha though, obviously, but because of the Rivalry which was chosen as the best one this year. Never in a million years would they be cheering for Sasha Banks after everything that she's done. The Boss walked out from behind the curtain with a smile on her face and her arm in a sling after Ronda snapped her arm at Cyberslam. She meets with Renee and the two of them hug each other. Renee was a professional and regardless of her disapproving of things Sasha has done, even attacking her at one point, there was no denying that this was an amazing rivalry. Maybe she was even proud to say she was apart of it at one point. Renee let Sasha have the floor as she quickly went back to the backstage area. This leaves Sasha alone with the Slammy Award which she won with her ex-best friend.

[SASHA BANKS]
Natalya and I... we did something special if I'm being honest.

The Boss stares at the Slammy Award... and shakes her head dissaprovingly?

[SASHA BANKS]
It's not something I'm proud of though. I cannot stand here and be proud of some of the things I did. I cannot be proud of some of the things I said to certain people who I can no longer apologize to. I can apologize to Natalya... and I can apologize to her mother... but I cannot apologize to her father and knowing that makes me a little sick in the stomach. And I said things about her Uncle who is no longer with us either... and I can't help but wonder why I am out here accepting this? This is supposed to be a happy moment for us but I'm not happy. I can't look at this Slammy and be happy. I look at this Slammy Award and I feel accomplished but I also see a reminder of all the trouble I caused and all the pain I put not only Natalya through but myself as well. I look at this Slammy Award and I see this as a big step for women... but I look at this and I do not feel like I deserve to accept this Slammy Award on behalf of Natalya and myself.

The Slammy Award is set down and is pushed to the far edge of the podium. The Boss would continue to speak but her eyes are still focused on the award. She can't not look at it. It's almost like her eyes are glued to it.

[SASHA BANKS]
This is not something that I could put next to the Woman's Championship which I have hanging up in my home because I would look at this and I would be reminded of everything that's happened. I look at that championship and I remember that feel good moment of beating April when no one thought it was possible. That's something I'm proud of. That's something I want to remember. But this? There are some good moments, but there are so many more bad moments which went into this Slammy Award and I... I cannot hold this in my possession. I'm the loser of this anyways. I'm not the winner. I never one once. A loser shouldn't be the one being rewarded.

Sasha shakes her head and says one last message to make things perfectly clear.

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm sorry but this isn't mine to accept.

It all happened so fast but the Boss quickly exits the podium and walks away. The cameras follow her but her head is ducked and her face unable to be seen. She looked a little bit emotional there at the end but she was gone now. The cameras pan back to the podium where we the Slammy Award sitting there. No one to claim it. The person who was supposed to have left it sitting there. What do we do now? Do we fade to the next segment? Should Natalya come out? Should Sasha stop being a little bitch and just accept the damn thing? Oh wait, there's Renee Young. She quickly scurried back out to grab the Slammy.

[RENEE YOUNG]
I... umm... I'll make sure Natalya gets this. Thank you everyone for voting!

The crowd pops for Renee as she grabs the Slammy Award, raises it up into the air, and then heads backstage. The show then continues on as planned with the next match-up or segment planned coming up after the commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 9:43 am

XWL returns from a brief commercial break and quickly pans over the excited LA crowd before shooting to ring announcer Jojo Offerman inside of the ring.

Final Stand X Rematch

Champion vs Champion

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 UXSYXkt XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 DD2799Y

[Jojo Offerman]
Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall, and it is a Final Stand X rematc-

Before Jojo can finish her sentence, she's rudely interrupted by an abrupt theme song. Primary problem is, the theme song does not belong to either opponent in the scheduled contest. In fact, the theme song doesn't belong to anyone remotely concerned with this match. It's the theme song of Liv Morgan!

The "Problem Child" of XWL appears out on the stage to an ever-increasing amount of boos from the fans. It seems that every week she spends by the Boss's side, the further she falls out of favor with the XWL Universe. On top of claiming a new adversary in fan-favorite Ronda Rousey, as well as now interrupting what was set to be a World Television Championship match, it seems the Los Angeles crowd has finally decided how they really feel about the Juvenile Delinquent from Jersey.

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Qar4wGem

After a signature twirl, the Elmwood Park native flicks her hair back over her shoulder, but this time something seems off.

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 ZsJS9k6m
XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 8Nq5kGjm

Instead of her bubbly cheshire smile, Liv's face is dead-set on the ring as her eyes burn holes straight through the ropes. For the first time since making her return to XWL, it seems as though Liv Morgan is not playing around. Morgan clasps her hands behind her back, maintaining her pseudo-innocent strut as she almost furiously stomps down the ramp.

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 NSmE0Y0m

Not once during her march down to the ring did Liv's eyes vacate the ring. She quickly rolls inside and finds her way up onto her feet. The Delinquent makes a beeline for Jojo, yanking the microphone out of her hand. Without even so much as a hand gesture, Liv's eyes gave away her intentions loud and clear as Jojo wisely took the hint and headed for the metaphorical hills. It was at this time that Morgan turned to the audience and tilted her head to the side slightly.

[LIV Morgan]
Aww, sorry guys! Match is cancelled, for now at least.. Cause I got some SERIOUSLY unfinished business with a certain somebody, and I've been dying for this moment for two, looong weeks.

Liv turns and faces the stage. She knows the individual on her mind is concealed somewhere just beyond that curtain, and for the time being it seems that that's exactly where her focus is going to remain.

[LIV Morgan]
Oh RONDA? I know you're back there listening, tough guy.. If you think you can waltz into OUR world with your big stupid grin and dumb leather jackets, and we'll all just roll over and fear the "GREAT" Ronda Rousey, then you're in for a major surprise. 2 weeks ago at Cyberslam, you did something that needs to be called out, and that's exactly what I'm here to do. I bet you really thought you sealed the deal when you SNAPPED Sasha's arm like that, didn'cha? C'mon Ron, it's okay, you can say it! You thought you finished us off for good, huh? Well guess, WHAT!?

On that last note, Liv's voice was suddenly elevated to a shrill yet raspy scream, as she furiously voiced her anger and frustrations about what transpired between her BFF Sasha Banks, and the "Baddest Woman on the Planet."

[LIV Morgan]
NOBODY puts their hands on MY best friend like that and gets to walk away scot-free! Sasha Banks has done more for this company, more for women's wrestling, and more for me than you could EVER even wrap your big head around.

Morgan paces back and forth in the ring feverishly, unable to sit still as her emotions are quite visibly stewing and boiling over inside of her. However, the only thing stable about the Problem Child is her unwavering gaze at the curtain.

[LIV Morgan]
Ever since I came back from my injury, I've stayed out of the spotlight because Sasha didn't want my health or well-being to be at risk.. That's just the kind of friend- that's just the kind of partner that she is..

As her voice begins to crack and crumble, Liv pauses and places her hand over her chest, seemingly becoming a bit choked up at the thought of her best friend, and the pain she endured at the hands of Rousey at Cyberslam. Morgan's head hangs down for a moment before her hand clenches into a fist and she raises her red, watering eyes back to the stage. Her index finger extends out into her currently absent target's direction as her emotional expression quickly evolves into one of pure hatred and vengeance.

[LIV Morgan]
Mark my words Ronda, I'm about to make you a shining example of what happens to anyone who lays a hand on the Boss.. You, get, ME. And the difference between me and everyone else in this company, is that I don't care what I have to do to get you where I want you.. I don't care how much pain I have to go through to get there. In fact, I don't even care if it literally KILLS me, I'm going to take you out and make you regret every move you made in that ring at Cyberslam..

Letting the intensity of her glare resonate for a few moments before moving on, Liv grabs hold of the top rope in front of her and swings her legs through. The Juvenile Delinquent now sits, perfectly perched on the middle rope with her legs crossed as she maintains her position facing the stage.

[LIV Morgan]
So Ron, why don't you come out and say hi just for a sec? Oh, and tell your little mouthpiece to stay back in catering where he belongs, unless he's trying to lose more than just a fancy tie this time..

[Corey Graves]
Be careful what you wish for! This isn't going to end well for Liv!

Ronda Rousey walks out from behind the curtain to a huge reaction from the XWL Universe! Ronda walks down the ramp with intent, with a stare into  Liv Morgan, who surprisingly isn't backing down. Ronda grabs a microphone, stepping into the face of Liv Morgan

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 LczNr98

[Ronda Rousey]
Settle down little girl, before you face the same fate as your so called best friend. Look, I did to Sasha...EXACTLY what I said I would do do. If I can do that to Sasha Banks...Imagine what I could do to you? You might be acting tough right now...But every body in this arena knows that in a split second, I could rip your arm out of your joint and beat you across the face with it. I came to XWL to be the beat the best then to become the best. I DESTROYED your little friend...and got the world talking.

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 LzUFXdp

[Ronda Rousey]
There is nothing a little girl like you can do to me. If your "best friend" couldn't do a thing to me...what do you think you can do? Everybody knows Sasha Banks is just using you...Don't have your career ended over it. So take a step back...shut your mouth...before I make you.

Liv's eyes get wide as her mouth falls open in an animated and anything-but-serious expression of shock. She places her hand with the microphone over her chest and takes a step back, holding her other hand out in defense, as if she were completely terrified.

[LIV Morgan]
Geez Ron, take it easy, will ya?.. I-I didn't mean it, honest! I was just, I-..

Morgan's facade finally shatters with an obnoxious: "PFFFFFFT, yeah right!" Liv begins to burst out into laughter as she stops to catch her own breath. The two women in the ring could not be a more evident depiction of polar opposites. The ever serious, all business Ronda Rousey, and a borderline juvenile delinquent who has proven herself to be quite the unpredictable jokester, Liv Morgan.

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 HewNRhGm

[LIV Morgan]
You should have seen the look on your face! Oh man, you take yourself WAY too seriously.. but I'll tell ya what, since you're no fun and all business, hows about me and you make ourselves a little date, hm? I'm gonna avenge my best friend, and you think you're gonna rip my arm out of its socket, yadda yadda yadda.. So, next week sound good to you, Ron? You n' me, mano a mano, what d'ya say?

Liv extends her free hand out to the Rowdy one in an effort to shake on it, while her opposite moves behind her back. The Delinquent bats her big cartoon-y eyes up at Ronda a few times while grinning unashamedly, and wiggling her fingers in an eerily inviting fashion.

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Fn5cD23_d

[Ronda Rousey]
I came here with the promise I’d be facing the best this division has to offer... and if you’re part of that then dominating this division is going to a lot easier than I planned. But I’m sure I could spare a few minutes to shut your mouth, send you packing back to that mental institution you obviously came from then get back to facing the real competition around here.  So you know? You’ve got it... so get backstage find Sasha Banks and say your goodbyes because after next week is done with... you won’t be stepping foot back in an XWL ring anytime soon.

Liv's bratty grin slowly fades to one of a child who just got informed by mommy and daddy that it was time to clean up their toys and head to bed. Morgan's brows furrow together as she visibly clenches her jaw. The Rowdy One, Ronda Rousey, proceeds to exit the ring, leaving Liv's handshake unmet. Once it becomes clear that Ronda would not be returning her "kindess," Liv retracts her hand and joins it with the other behind her back.

As soon as Ronda's back was turned, however, the Problem Child sticks her tongue out at Rousey who is now walking up the ramp. Once Ronda reaches the top, she turns to pay Liv one last glare. Morgan quickly sucks her tongue back into her mouth and replaces it with a devious smile, waving politely and flickering her fingers to the Baddest Woman on the Planet as the camera fades out.

Last edited by Sam on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 12:25 pm

[JOJO OFFERMAN]
Ladies and Gentleman, here to present the Slammy Award for Match of the Year...

[JOJO OFFERMAN]
MICHAEL COLE!

And the crowd surprisingly reacts positively for the former commentator.

Michael Cole steps out from behind the curtain with the Slammy Award for Match of the Year in one of his hands and the envelope with the winner in his other hand. Cole waves to the crowd since this is the first time in a long while that he's been seen somewhere that wasn't backstage interviewing someone.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I remember listening to Michael Cole whenever I would tune into Breakdown and Redemption back in the days of this company. He always did an amazing job with the likes of Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross. I think it's only fitting that he is out here to present Match of the Year considering how many amazing matches he's witnessed first hand.

Michael Cole approaches the podium which is on the side of the stage and sets both of the items which he held onto the counter so that his hands could be free. The glasses which he wore were adjusted so that they were further up on the bridge of his nose. His theme song begins to die out as the male would take a glance out into the crowd, soaking in the moment, and then turning his attention to the microphone which he fixes to be at the right height for him to speak into once he gathers his thoughts and clears his throat.

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 9x6RICI

[MICHAEL COLE]
I want to start off by saying how much of an honor it is to be out here in front of you all. When John Bradshaw Layfield asked me if I wanted to come back out here and present an award, I was a little floored. It's been a little while now since I've been able to stand out here in front of the XWL Universe and I cannot express how much I have missed this. I could not say no and when he expressed that he wanted me to present the Match of the Year Slammy... I was even more exciting because I've witnessed so many amazing matches happen when I once sat at that commentary table. The foundation of this company has been built on amazing matches and if it wasn't for amazing matches then we wouldn't be standing here tonight. We have had quite a few amazing matches this year but as well know, there can only be one match that stands above them all. Chris Jericho, Dean Ambrose, and Johnny Gargano all competed in an amazing triple threat match which we will see again tonight. Sasha Banks and Natalya did something that most of us thought was impossible. Not only did the World Heavyweight Championship not main event Final Stand but it was women who closed the show in an epic Hell in a Cell encounter. The Elimination Chamber match for the World Heavyweight Championship was by far one of the most brutal chamber matches which I have ever witnessed. Dean Ambrose, the man who still holds the championship since that day, outlasted five others to win. Speaking of Dean, he also competed against Sami Zayn in a very memorable extreme rules match which people still go back and watch to this very day. Though they may be on good terms again, Matt and Jeff Hardy competed in a personal yet... very odd match known then as Sakujo. They battled from wrestling rings to Ancient Roman Colosseums. Only in XWL, right? And lastly, yet again, we have Sasha Banks and Natalya competiting in the second ever Buried Alive match. Now, I don't feel too comfortable talking about this match or the build-up to it... especially since remarks were made about those who are no longer with us... but it was an amazing match that truly did kickstart the resurgence of Natalya Neidhart. I'm sure her father would be so proud of her right now.

Michael Cole turns his attention to the envelope and begins to open it.

[MICHAEL COLE]
And the winner of Match of the Year is...

[MICHAEL COLE]
THE HELL IN A CELL MATCH BETWEEN NATALYA AND SASHA BANKS!

This would be the second time tonight that Sasha Banks has come out to "accept" an award but... a little bit of time passes. Michael Cole looks back towards the curtain where superstars would enter from, however, no one shows up. The look on his face shows some obvious confusion since by now, someone should've came out by now. There was no sign of the Boss.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Well, it looked like Sasha Banks was going to come out here to accept this award, but she's seemingly a no show.

[COREY GRAVES]
Given how her "acceptance" for Rivalry Of The Year ended...I assume her stance remains similar.

Sasha's theme ceases, and Cole stands there awkwardly holding The Slammy wondering if he's going to have to accept it on behalf of them but then the theme of the victor of their now award-winning match at Final Stand plays in its place.

As fans let out loud cheers for a woman that has truly shined for all of 2018, Natalya emerges from behind the curtain, her Women's Title around her waist as she meets Michael Cole at the podium. He shakes her hand and extends his congratulations then presents her with The Slammy Award for Match O The Year and makes his exit, leaving Natalya to stand at the podium looking out into the crowd of the sold-out Staples Center

[Natalya]
Wow, this is...incredible. As a Wrestler first and foremost, anytime I get to step in that ring, it's my own personal Match Of The Year. Because there's no feeling quite like competing...and this is my life, it's always been this, I was inspired by my family and their history in this business to go out and carve a lane of my own...and to say that I was apart of not only the first Female Final Stand Main-Event...but, that it was voted Match Of The Year? That's just, so surreal to see the lasting impact that night left on the division since, and maybe forever...

She pauses, looking around, before continuing.

[Natalya]
And while I was the victor of this match, and it had a whole different meaning on it's own to me besides the stakes and the historical implications...I can't stand out here and take full credit for the praise it has received, especially winning a Slammy. This wasn't possible because of just me, a great match to me has always relied on both halves of it...the talent in the match, which I think there's no denying two of the best of this division went to war with something to prove, a score to settle yes...but we knew what this match meant beyond us as a...rivalry. This would be the first time that Women were put in a position to closeout the biggest show of the year...and even through our hatred...we went out there to show that we belonged. That we were not there as a "gimmick" we were there because we were the most anticipated encounter and we could deliver an unforgettable Main-Event.

Natalya looks over her shoulder, then back to the audience.

[Natalya]
I will not stand here and accept this award alone, because truth be told the other person in this match was responsible for the entire journey that led up to it. She is the reason it existed in the first place to be eligible as Match Of The Year. Now while there's no fixing what she broke...perhaps something new can be built in its place. So at this time, whether she wants to come out here or not, I'd like to introduce to you my amazing colleague, one of the greatest Wrestlers in this company today, and my opponent at Final Stand...that gave me a challenge of a lifetime, and together we made history. History that may have been founded off of something so horrible...but something beautiful came from it. And she deserves to stand out here with me tonight as we celebrate this amazing honor you have bestowed upon us. So, Sasha, tonight is about celebrating...and there's no one I'd rather celebrate this with, than you.

[COREY GRAVES]
Is she nuts? These two at one point had to held in separate parts of the arena they couldn't control themselves...

[MAURO RANALLO]
It has been 3 months, Natalya seems to feel like Sasha should be out here with her, and I'm inclined to agree.

[COREY GRAVES]
Well yeah, they created a masterpiece of a match...but, do you really think the bad blood between them is over and done with?

[MAURO RANALLO]
After they went to literally hell and back they had a show of respect when they shook hands, an act that was initiated by Sasha Banks. Maybe, while they obviously cannot repair their friendship, they can be respected competitors that now share a pretty amazing thing to bond over. They will forever be etched in history as one of the greatest rivalries not just between Women in this company, but through all genders.

Fans give a mixed response to Natalya inviting Sasha Banks out here, but despite that she turns around and motions with her hand for Sasha to join her, the question is...will The Boss actually come out here? Are we about to see rivals that were consumed by so much hatred for the better part of this year...bury the hatchet so to speak, and celebrate the good that came of their issues? It's a bold ask of The Women's Champion...but we'd expected nothing less of Natalya. A couple more seconds pass before the Legit Boss would finally emerge from beyond the curtain. She stops and she looks over at the woman who she main evented with and was it obvious that she was a little hesitant to approach her? The woman basically broke down earlier tonight when accepting their Slammy Award for Rivalry of the Year. Sasha glances out to the crowd of people before taking a deep breath and adjusting the sling which held her arm which was broken at the hands of Ronda Rousey. Natalya is approach and for once... there wasn't going to be a brawl or Sasha throwing a cheap shot or anything. Looks like Sasha might've been past that. And the crowd seemed to notice this because they actually seemed excited to see these two standing face to face yet again - the first time since their Hell in a Cell Match. Sasha shook her head and spoke. Not so much into the microphone but to the champion.

[SASHA BANKS]
I shouldn't be out here accepting this with you. I lost that match. I was the person who failed to take that championship from you in the main event of Final Stand. This isn't my moment. This is your moment. This is your Slammy award. Let me just... let me just back off and go back to doing... something else... I don't know. I shouldn't be out here in this spotlight. I don't care if I was apart of the match. I don't want to think about that match. I don't want to think about us. I want to be alone right now. I think it's obvious that I have things to thinkover since yet again, I'm injured and you are standing tall.

The Queen of Harts who was named Female Superstar of The Year earlier this evening isn't about to take Sasha's pity party, shaking her head.

[Natalya]
If that's how you truly feel, then answer me this Sasha? WHY ARE YOU EVEN WASTING A SPOT ON THIS ROSTER?

Enacting a little tough love...Natalya boldly questions Sasha which you can tell throws Sasha off for a second.

[Natalya]
This roster is the best it's ever been, full of talent in every shape and form, Women that believe in themselves, some a little too much, but that is at everyone's core...the pride in being apart of this division at such an incredible time. YOU, not them, or anyone before you, even Women who maybe inspired you to get into this business...YOU were apart of The Main-Event...and I don't care if you're still sulking over losing, GET OVER IT! You lost, but you won something much more than this title, or a victory...you along with myself made The ENTIRE XWL Universe take notice of WOMENS WRESTLING! We not only were The Main-Event, we proved we deserved it, and the fact that our match was named Match Of The Year...should make the little girl inside of you that once had big dreams...very proud.

Natalya remains focused on Sasha, not letting her turn away, or get a word in, she wants her to hear everything she has to say because while they may not be best friends anymore...Natalya wants every Woman in the division she currently represents to feel EMPOWERED.

[Natalya]
You think you're pathetic, don't you? That you lost every shred of credibility you always thought you had...that what happened at Final Stand...or even at Cyberslam, makes you feel like you've been lying to everyone else, including yourself. You don't feel like "The Boss" you feel like someone that made a lot of sacrifices, whether they were difficult or not, and it all fell apart. You betrayed your best friend because you wanted to be at the forefront of this division...and you've had to swallow a bitter pill as you see that same Woman you betrayed, stand where you thought you'd be standing. I get it, nothing went as you expected, but guess what? FOR 2,945 DAYS...NOTHING WENT MY WAY! And I could have either felt sorry for myself the entire time, or I could be thankful and appreciative of what I was accomplishing no matter how small it might have been. You got into this business to succeed yes, but you got into this business because it is what you LOVE. Wrestling, changing the game, making an impact that lasts beyond any title reign.

Natalya wasn't at all wrong. Even Sasha agreed. She nodded her head to show that.

[Natalya]
There's nothing to think over, you failed...and it sucks, and you tried to pick up the pieces with Ronda, and you failed again, this time...leaving you broken, literally...but The Sasha I knew? May have been a backstabber...but she wasn't someone to throw a pity party for herself. You are forever apart of history, they didn't vote this match just because of me, it was because I had the perfect opponent in there with me...because despite our issues, we were Wrestlers first and we stole the whole damn show and no one could tell us otherwise. So wipe the sourpuss off of your face, and be happy that unlike a lot of Women that walked in your shoes long before you ever did? You did something incredible, and you should be proud of that. This isn't about your decision to throw our friendship away...this is about looking back on that night and being proud of the match we had. Forget that you lost, forget that you're questioning yourself ever since that night...and give yourself a break. For even one night, even if you can't manage it after tonight...just be that little girl again. Speak to us as Sasha Banks...the girl that was inspired by Eddie Guerrero to be the best one day, that maybe isn't the "best" in this moment...but there's still a long time left in her career...and she's off to a pretty good start. There will never be another first Female Final Stand Main-Event...WE did that...the little girl that only ever wanted to be a Wrestler...that wrote in her journal, that dreamed big...has forever left a positive impact on this division by being in this match. Isn't that what she always wanted? To change the game? Well, you changed it, maybe it didn't fall in your favor...but YOU were a huge part of that change, and you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself because look where I was last year? I was at the lowest of lows, betrayed by my best friend...and I used that to motivate me to make the next coming year MY year. So Sasha, you have two choices.

Natalya stares directly at her, throwing up two fingers to further her point.

[Natalya]
Get your sorry ass out of my division if all you're going to do is feel sorry for yourself just because everything didn't go according to plan. Or, let these "failures" let all the setbacks, BE YOUR MOTIVATION! Failure doesn't define you, it's how you bounce back from those moments where everything goes wrong. You're not a quitter, you're not pathetic...you're human, you made some bad choices...but that doesn't have to mean that your career is over. I know you don't like my preaching, or my whole "empowering' message...but too bad. You are one of the best Wrestlers in this company, Male or Female. You have worked very hard to be here, and you didn't work so hard just to let your career fall apart. You ARE legit...you may not feel like it right now...and it may be hard to remember that...but I've been in that ring with you, both as foe and friend...and regardless of all of the messed up things you did to me...and my family. I can't stand here and let you throw your career away by behaving like such a Debbie downer on a night like this. A night where THESE FANS maybe not entirely fans of yours right now, but they used to be...they voted for everything we were apart of, not because of me, but because of US. Because they respect the journey we had, they respect the matches we competed in, and they respect us as individuals for what we've proven we can do. So try it again, give a speech as you have earned the right to do, and do it not as the Woman that feels she's a loser...do it as the little girl that did something pretty incredible, and now she knows the whole world thinks so too.

It got to the point where Sasha couldn't even look at Natalya.

[SASHA BANKS]
Empowering speeches can't solve everything. You realize that, don't you?

The Boss tilted her head as her gaze directed towards that Slammy.

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm sure you understand how broken I feel after everything that has happened this past year. You probably felt the same way after April dragged you through the mud for months. I feel useless because I cannot even beat someone who has never even competed in a wrestling ring before. I come out here and I claim to be the best but I couldn't even do that anymore. If I'm not the best then what am I? If I am not the best and I cannot prove everything then I claim then what is the point? I came here to be the best and if I cannot beat people like you and people like Ronda Rousey then maybe you're right. Maybe I should just quit and go find something else to do. This rivalry we had might have been revolutionary for women but guess what? It broke me because I couldn't beat you... and just when I thought I was finding my groove again, Ronda comes in and literally breaks me. I am so proud of everything women have done the last couple months and years but this is about me right now and I cannot live with myself if I am not the best - if I am not standing here as the champion. There's no feel good moment here for me. The rivalry I lost is being celebrated. The match I lost is being celebrated. The woman who I said was complacient and a pushover is standing here as the most dominant champion and woman in XWL today. I tried to use my failures as fuel to go forward but they only set me back even further.

With her free hand, Sasha took the Boss glasses from off of her head and set them on the podium right next to the Slammy. She stared at them for a moment. A moment which probably felt like forever in her mind. Was she really doing this? Was the Boss really giving up? Sasha shook her head and laughed. Was there even a slight tear in her eye? The camera wasn't close enough to get a good look at that but it sounded like there was a bit of a sniffle. The Boss flipped her purple hair and forced a smile at Natalya.

[SASHA BANKS]
Thanks for making me see the light. Kick Kaitlyn's ass for me. That little girl who's a fan will make sure to watch.

The Boss stepped backwards and quickly turned away from Natalya. However, she did pause for a moment. Almost as if she was rethinking things... but she wasn't sure what to think anymore. She's gotten so inside of her own head with all these recent losses. Two chances at Money in the Bank and she failed. Two chances at the championship and she failed. Four chances to beat Natalya and she failed. Was Ronda Rousey that breaking point for the Boss? Did Ronda Rousey break the Boss? It sure does seem like it as Sasha Banks slowly walks back to the back with her head hung low and every bit of confidence that she once had wiped away from her.

[COREY GRAVES]
Did Natalya just empower Sasha to...give up?

[MAURO RANALLO]
That's obviously wasn't her intention...

[COREY GRAVES]
I mean she flat out told her she didn't belong in "her" division.

[MAURO RANALLO]
That was meant to fire her up...

[COREY GRAVES]
A lot of good that did.

Natalya stands there, staring at the glasses...her attempt at "tough love" didn't yield the type of reaction she expected...and certainly not the outcome she envisioned as she spoke each word. She seems as confused as everyone else, she doesn't attempt to speak anymore, she's too caught up in her own thoughts trying to process what just happened. The camera zooms in on Sasha's glasses set beside The Slammy Award as the scene comes to a close.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 12:41 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 FD6kTih XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 IU63hKj

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:57 pm

XWL returns and we transition to Jojo holding a microphone, in a nice silky dress. She smiles as the fans give her a couple of their reactions. She’s standing next to a podium with our company’s logo on it.

[Jojo]
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome at this tim-

[???]
You don’t deserve the privilege of introducing him, I DO.

Out from the back, the voice we all heard is none other than Zelina Vega who is not too pleased with Jojo and the many among the audience. She walks right up to Jojo and lifts her microphone.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

With all due disrespect, go to the side.. Stand there and look pretty.

Jojo obliges with her hands up and not feeding into the drama, Zelina telling her to shoo.. She then turns her attention to the podium and points to it.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

I’d like to introduce to you at this time, not only a man, he’s a gift to you all from the pride of Meh-He-Co, Andrade “Cien” Almas!

The theme song plays throughout the arena and he pushes through the curtains with his hands out wide, wearing a golden vest and a white dress shirt underneath.

[Corey Graves]
Look at that vest, Mauro! It’s golden, it’s shining.. He’s a star!

[Mauro Ranallo]
He looks like he’s accepting the award himself.

[Corey Graves]
He very well should be, don’t tell me you don’t believe in The Gift Of Almas??

[Mauro Ranallo]
Yeah, I guess.. If you would like to call it that. A pleasant surprise nonetheless, we didn’t expect him out here.

Almas puts his hand to his chest as if he’s warmed by Zelina’s words and blows a kiss to her as he reaches the podium, her hands still guiding him towards it. Andrade stands tall on the podium and goes to assist Zelina up next to him. They smile at each other, embrace in each other’s gaze and then Andrade looks out to the masses. Zelina goes forth to the mic on the podium and speaks directly into it.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

Tonight is the night that dreams come true, it goes to prove that if you put your all into something, you’ll achieve it. What truly makes a champion, is it their ethic, is it how they treat their peers even when the weight of the world is on their shoulders? Is it the glory, or is it simply the fight in the champion’s spirit.

The crowd cheers her on and then she silences them with a quick rebuttal.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

Yes, I said dreams come true.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

But they won’t come true for ANY of you.

Andrade laughs to himself, and Zelina nods her head in agreement.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

That’s the truth, and I didn’t prepare a speech here tonight because we all know that no matter who gets this “SLAMMY” tonight. Andrade is going to slam every category, next year for the men. This person up next is a placeholder for the true destiny that is Andrade’s gift, to give to all of you. That’s what you do get, you get to witness the dream, from A to Z, each moment. Much like tonight, this moment was the moment you were able to see, true power at its purest form

Andrade leans over to the microphone and braces his hands on the podium.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

I’m a winner, and you’re a loser.. In short. I’m not impressed, so let’s get on with it shall we because i’m the future, nobody else matters. You can put any one of those pendejos or pendaja’s in the ring with me, i’ll put them down like they deserve to be. You disgust me, much like everyone here who bought a ticket. You disgust me, and I can’t wait to be wrapped in pure gold and not only this expensive vest. HA!

He flexes his vest and takes out a cigar from his front pocket, adjusts his cufflings on the dress shirt.He asks Zelina for a light and she pulls out a golden zippo flicker lighter, and lights up his cigar. He blows smoke towards the camera, and enjoys himself. Zelina and Andrade both go to grab the envelope and open it up together, and they stare at it for a couple seconds.

[Corey Graves]
He’s in front of kids, smoking.. And nobody cares?

[Mauro Ranallo]
What, are you going to stop him.. Mauro?

He dashes the ash on the side of the podium and then flicks the cigar into the crowd, the fans stomp it out as he buttons up his vest some more smirking. Andrade and Zelina speaking to each other in Spanish off-mic.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

You voted for this? I don’t know why.. Okay then

Andrade hogs the podium and the microphone at the same time, and then shrugs accepting this outcome, not having much bad to say.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

The “Champion Of The Year” Slammy goes to…

Andrade looks into the camera, and then back to Zelina who has a look on her face of utter contempt, back to the camera in focus again.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

NATALYA!

[Mauro Ranallo]
WOW! For the second year in a row the honor of being called Champion of The Year goes to one our standout Female Superstars!

[Corey Graves]
I understand that this year's vote was the closest it's ever been for this category, for Natalya to have such stiff competition in Dean Ambrose and have this award given to her is a testament to both Champions, and their own journey to the top of their divisions.

After Natalya's theme has been playing for a couple of seconds she soon emerges out from the back with a stunned look on her face. Her jaw is on the floor, and she already looks to be on the verge of tears as she repeatedly mouths "Me? Really? Me?" She approaches the two presenters as Andrade gives a few audible reluctant claps and then steps down the podium, Zelina rolling her eyes as she extends The Slammy to Natalya. Without hesitation Natalya grabs her award, and immediately embraces Zelina in a warm hug as you see a tear stream down her face. Zelina's face however is just the face of a Woman who doesn't want to be here, nor hugging The Champion...but as she tries to pull away, Natalya's love and respect proves too powerful for her to break free from, and eventually she succumbs to the hug hoping it'll make it finally end. A few moments later Natalya pulls away and says "Thank you." as Zelina crosses her arms and storms off with Andrade. Natalya approaches the podium and sets her Slammy down as she gazes out into the very loud fans that join in her celebration.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Natalya of course made an instantaneous mark as Champion when her first defense was inside The Elimination Chamber. A match that has ended every Champion's reign that stepped inside of it before her. Male or Female, it was The Champion "killer" but for Natalya? It was her time to cement her place in history as she dominantly overcame it's challenge.

[Corey Graves]
Not only that, directly after the match as then Miss Money in The Bank Carmella was ringside just waiting to cash in...she THWARTED Carmella's attempt and locked her in The Sharpshooter AFTER that incredible defense. I was Natalya's biggest skeptic, I questioned whether she had what it took to become Champion, yet let alone remain as such...but that night, my perception of her changed completely. You cannot deny her talent, her heart, and her accomplishments that have come her way this last year. She is no longer a "failure" she's one of if not the biggest success stories this company has had.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Congratulations to Natalya for being named Champion of The Year...just, wow...you can see how much this means to her. She's literally standing there with tears falling down her face, tears of happiness no doubt.

Emotionally frozen, she stands there trying to pull herself together, to find the words and let them escape her...but everytime her mouth opens she just can't process the moment. She's speechless...she's overcome with every wonderful feeling someone could feel. And seeing her so joy-struck The XWL Universe begins to make waves with a chant that grows louder by the second... "YOU DESERVE IT!"Smiling faces on all sides of the building have risen up to join in the chant, all while she's continuing to wipe away the tears.

[Natalya]
Oh my god, thank you all so much! I wouldn't be standing here tonight without all of your support, NONE of this entire year would be possible without your unwavering belief in me...I never imagined that I'd be standing here tonight as Champion of The Year...like, just being Champion is EVERYTHING. I take great pride in that, and that's enough for me. That's all I've ever wanted. It's why for 2,945 days...I fought, relentlessly to hold onto that dream....that one day, I...I would be Champion again.

She looks down at The Women's Championship around her waist and the joy is just forever on her face...she's over the moon right now.

[Natalya]
But to have had such an incredible year...to have proven my worth as Champion every opportunity I've had...I feel so, relieved that I've made all of you so proud. Winning this title was a culmination of a lot of blood, sweat, but especially tears...nights I wanted to give up, I wanted to just admit I was a failure...that I would never be Champion again no matter how badly I wanted it...no matter how hard I fought, it was just...a pipe dream. But I didn't do that, I had my moments of weakness, and sorrow...I felt sorry for myself, sorry that I kept letting you down. But there was just something in me that wouldn't let that flame die. I wanted to be proof that there IS another way, that you can be yourself and just work really hard and achieve your wildest dreams.

As cheers follow she finally seems to have gotten control over her emotions.

[Natalya]
I attribute being worthy of this award because of you, and one special person. Someone that even when their methods were questionable, her heart was always in the right place. She saw something in me, something that inspired her...I didn't understand it at the time, because let's face April was in a league of her own. She was second to none, and as I tried, and failed over and over to be the one to defeat her...in a strange way, every moment that I thought destroyed me...actually was making me stronger whether I realized it or not. She believed that one day I would be the example to people like her...and somehow a failure like me inspired her to change her ways halfway through her reign. And as she began this new journey as Champion...she did it with honor...and proved that my way does work, you can be Champion and be a good person. And I think seeing her turn everything around, to go from feared, to respected...inspired me to work that much harder, to be worthy of following her her footsteps. To ensure that if my hands ever finally laid claim to The Women's Championship...I would be able to carry on the standard she set.

You can tell she's speaking from the heart, she didn't prepare a speech because she never imagined she'd win this category, and you see how much April means to Natalya. Because April had it all, and had the courage to say I want to change, and she did...she changed and remained a force in the division, becoming The Longest Reigning Women's Champion, a honor Natalya is no doubt very proud of April for achieving.

[Natalya]
Thank you April, for being a true friend...even when you didn't have to be. You may discount yourself, and question if you're strong enough to overcome your current situation...but I overcame mine because of the strength you had as Champion. I conquered The Chamber because you inspired me to add my own prestige to this title...I was able to bring it into The Main-Event of Final Stand in honor of what you built this title to be. This division was the main feature of the biggest show of the year because you challenged EVERYONE including me to BE better! There is NOTHING that can keep you down and I hope I continue to make all of you very proud, I don't know how much longer I'll be able to call myself Women's Champion...but every second I've been able to has been a dream come true over and over again.

She begins to fiddle behind her back, unsnapping the title from around her, and places it over her shoulder as she stands there facing the crowd holding her Sammy with her other hand.

[Natalya]
It is my honor to accept this award tonight on behalf of every Champion that has busted their ass all year to make their title mean something. I vow to all of you that I will continue to carry this with honor and integrity. No matter what, I will not let my own personal desire to remain champion get in the way of upholding everything it stands for. Thank you so much for naming me your Champion of The Year...I hope I continue to make you proud.

With that final word, Natalya smiles from ear to ear, raising her Women's Championship up into the air with one hand, and her Slammy Award for Champion of The Year with the other. It's a sight that draws loud cheers of support from the audience, that is...until suddenly she's grabbed by her hair from behind and slammed face first into into the Slammy podium before her assailant still with a fist full of hair tosses Natalya to the floor. All we see is black hair as this unknown Woman mounts The Women's Champion wailing her right fist into the head of The Queen of Harts as the crowd looks on and boos this mysterious woman for this cowardly attack from behind. Natalya not being one to fall victim to anyone so easily desperately tries to keep her arms up to defend herself but the hits just keep coming.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What the hell is this? Who is that Corey and why is she attacking our Champion of The Year?

[Corey Graves]
I don't know Mauro, but whoever it is is beating the hell out of her.

The black haired woman finally ceases the onslaught of fists and towers over The Champion as she tries to get back up. Seeing that she still has fight left in her she once again goes right for the hair, yanking her up by it as she proceeds to scream in her face...

[Black haired woman]
SO YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME, NATALYA?! YOU THINK YOU'RE A BETTER CHAMPION THAN ME?!

She wraps her arm around Natalya neck as she squirms around she finally gets herself loose. Nat starts to deliver a series of right elbows to this woman and the crowd begins to cheer as it seems Natalya is getting the upper hand. She grabs her by the legs and sweeps her feet from under her looking out into the crowd as yes chants fill the arena. Nat throw one foot over and crosses the womans legs. The black haired woman is doing everything she can to keep Natalya from turning over and locking in the sharpshooter. The woman see the championship in arms reach grabs it buy the strap and whips it at Nats shoulder and head region. The Champion struck by her own cherished prize is forced to let go. But it's going to take more than a few cheap shots to bring her down, she brushes off the attack then stalks this mysterious Woman seemingly for her patented discus clothesline. But as she spins, the Woman ducks under, and the second Natalya turns around...she's utterly turned inside out with a SPEAR! Finally, she flips her hair back, revealing her identity to a stunned gasp that momentarily breaks up the boos.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Are you kidding me? THAT'S KAITLYN?!

[Corey Graves]
Not only did her heart seem to darken when she laid waste to Natalya following their title match at Cyberslam...but her entire look seems to have undergone the same transformation.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But WHY? Natalya sympathized with her earlier in her interview, she didn't blame Kaitlyn...she knows what she's going through...WHY ATTACK HER AGAIN?

[Corey Graves]
Because as Sasha said earlier, an "empowering" speech can't solve everything. Maybe Kaitlyn is tired of coming up short? Maybe she's been fed up ever since a masked assailant attacked her at Uprising almost 5 years ago? Remember they not only cost her a title opportunity, they nearly ended her entire career. Maybe Cyberslam was just the last straw, and I have to say...this new attitude is a welcome change.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But they were friends...

[Corey Graves]
Natalya should know by now that friendships mean nothing when The Women's Championship is involved. Maybe Kaitlyn has decided that there's no one she can trust in her career other than herself? Maybe she's upset that she pinned Natalya on Pay-Per-View something no one else has done IN 12 MONTHS...and she didn't leave Cyberslam as Women's Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It was a 2 out of 3 Falls Match...she tied the score but Natalya just as she picked up the first fall, got the final one to retain.

[Corey Graves]
All I'm saying is, I think that's when the switch flipped for Kaitlyn...she isn't Natalya, they may both be Veterans but what? Is she supposed to just wait for 2,945 days to pass before she ascends to the top of the division again? Why wait when you can TAKE what you want? She doesn't want to go to the back of the line, and I think she's proven she deserves another shot. There's a new hunger within her...and that may be what can finally bring an end to Natalya's reign.

The audience is still trying to get over the shock of Kaitlyn once again laying waste to Natalya, as she pulls a mic out from her back pocket, and casually picks up Natalya's Championship as she addresses the fallen Hart.

[Kaitlyn]
Champion Of The Year? Really? You think you're a REAL Champion?

The darker version of The Hybrid Superstar laughs in an arrogant way, as if entertaining that thought was some sort of a joke.

[Kaitlyn]
Well let's clear things up right now, because that's not what I see when I look at you. I see someone that's not even good enough to be referred to as a Paper Champion. What you are? Is TRASH! A pile of garbage that has been stinking up this division with your do-gooder act for far too long. This title? Is mine. And soon enough, it'll be right where it belongs, around my waist.

The idea of someone that turned their back on who they were, and the fans, becoming Champion certainly isn't appealing to this crowd based upon the boos that follow.

[Kaitlyn]
So you really won't let your desire to stay Champion get in the way of remaining fair and just? Well, let's see about that. Seeing as you had no problem defending your title against Alexa Bliss earlier tonight...you seem to be in a giving mood, and well? I'm in a TAKING mood. I propose we have ourselves a match next week, for The Women's Championship. Where we can see once and for all if our model "Champion" is everything she claims to be.

With a challenge issued to the laid out Champion, Kaitlyn drops her microphone in a disrespectful manner, intentionally throwing it onto Natalya's body as she grips Natalya's Women's Title with both hands. As if this isn't enough disrespect, she goes one step further, placing one foot on The Anvilette's back as she's pelted by nothing but boos from the very angry crowd.

[Mauro Ranallo]
There are just no words, I can't even recognize this Woman. Not only is her entire look different, but...she's just...so cold.

[Corey Graves]
She's a Woman on a mission, and that mission is clear, become Women's Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
All she needed to do was challenge Natalya face to face...why go through all this?

[Corey Graves]
To make a statement, Mauro. Besides, we don't even know if Natalya will accept this challenge.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Seriously?

[Corey Graves]
Hey, this is the only Woman to pin her on Pay-Per-View in 12 months...maybe, she knows that she's the one that can beat her, and that she did get lucky at Cyberslam.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That is just ridiculous.

[Corey Graves]
I guess we'll see how brave Natalya is when she regains consciousness.

With Kaitlyn still proudly standing on Natalya, the scene comes to a close...Natalya may have been named Champion Of The Year...but she also got a huge reminder of the target on her back as Champion. And Kaitlyn seems to be locked and ready to get a bulls-eye.

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 2:23 pm

*The Slammy Awards continue! A graphic appears on the screen signalling it is time to announce the Breakout Star Of The Year and the Most Likely To Succeed Awards!*

[Corey Graves]
Not one...but two Slammys are about to presented here!

[Mauro Ranallo]
And what a dual presentation it is Corey!  Two of the most prestigious Slammy Awards are about to be given to their winners.

*The theme of Tommaso Ciampa hits across the arena to a huge cheer from the live audience! Ciampa walks out from behind the curtain, in a special suit for the Slammy Awards! Ciampa walks to a podium at side of the stage, adjusting his suit before leaning into the microphone to speak.*

[Tommaso Ciampa]
Tonight, I have the honour of presenting not just one...but two slammy awards! Just a few weeks ago, I didn't think I'd be on an XWL Show, never mind presenting something as prestigious as the Slammy Awards. Trust me, it's no easy path to this company. It's no easy path to succeed in this company, so I'm sure the winners of these awards deserve it. But....In a years time...I don't want to be stood here presenting awards...I want to be receiving these awards. In 2019, I want to show the XWL Universe what Tommaso Ciampa can do. These are two awards that I'm personally aiming for in 2019...but that's the future. Tonight is about the present.

[Tommaso Ciampa]
First up...the most likely to succeed in 2019! This award is about who you fans think has the most potential, the most fight in them to succeed. You could've voted anybody on the entire XWL Roster....Which makes it the more impressive to win this award.... And the winner is.....

*Ciampa opens the first envelope in his hand.  He lets out a small chuckle as reads the name before announcing it to the world.*

[Tommaso Ciampa]
JOHNNY GARGANO!

*Huge cheers sound across the arena for the Slammy Award winner... chants of "Johnny Wrestling" build up. Ciampa stands with a huge smile on his face, about to present the award to his best friend.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Wow!  Johnny Wrestling picks up the Most Likely To Succeed in 2019 Slammy Award.  And you'd be hard pushed to argue with him as the winner. He has slowly but surely been working his way to the top of this company and if I was a betting man I'd say 2019 would be his year too.

[Tommaso Ciampa]
But wait...There's more! It's also time for the Breakout Star of 2018....This award is for someone who has smashed the glass ceiling over the past year and made themselves known.  Drum roll please!

*And on cue a drum roll is played across the arena....*

[Tommaso Ciampa]
And the winner is...Well what are the chances? JOHNNY FREAKIN' WRESTLING!

*As the theme of Gargano hits, there is a massive ovation from the live audience.  The noise intensifies as Gargano himself walks out, wearing his red Johnny Wrestling shirt and casual clothing.  He's all smiles as he approaches his best friend Ciampa and the two share a brotherly hug before Ciampa departs allowing his pal to have the spotlight for this special moment.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Soak it in Johnny!  This moment is well deserved!  You can now call yourself a double Slammy Award winner!

*Gargano looks at the two Slammy awards in front of him and shakes his head in disbelief.  He looks around at the cheering XWL Universe and takes a deep breath.  He leans forward into the microphone and begins to speak.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Thank you... thank you... I really... I- I don't know what to say.

*A booming "Johnny Wrestling!" chant begins to echo around the arena.  Gargano is clearly emotional and can barely contain himself.  Again he takes a few moments before speaking.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Honestly?  Breakout Star Of The Year... Most Likely To Succeed In 2019?  Just... wow.

*A "You deserve it!" chant begins.  Gargano shakes his head.*

[Johnny Gargano]
But do I really?  Do I really deserve these awards?  What exactly have I done to be Breakout Star Of The Year?  All I've done is bust my ass and fought tooth and nail every single week to make a name for myself.  To try and find my place in this business and leave my mark in history.  But despite all that... I haven't accomplished anything.  I haven't been a champion.  I had that chance at Cyberslam and I blew it.  I let you guys down... I let my family down... I let my friends down... and I let myself down.  That was my moment.  My chance to make my lifelong dream a reality.   And I let it slip through my fingers...  Is just turning up every week to entertain you guys enough?

*A resounding "Yes!" chant begins and you can tell this is affecting Johnny as his eyes begin to well up.  He holds back his tears and lets the chant ring out for a while before carrying on.*

[Johnny Gargano]
And Most Likely To Succeed In 2019?  Maybe.  But why is that?  Why are you guys so convinced that 2019 will be my year?  After the 2018 I've had - full of setback after setback, failure after failure, and letdown after letdown... why is 2019 going to be any different?

*Gargano looks around for answers but again is met by a roar of support from the fans mixed in with all of the previous chants combined.  He breaks into a grin.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Just... wow you guys.  You've always had my back through thick and thin.  It's been difficult for me... I admit that I've almost lost my mind a few times... but knowing that I have your support has always kept me going.  And because of that, I promise... no... I guaran-damn-tee that I will live up to everything you want me to be.  I will be the star that I know I can be.  I will be the champion that I know I can be.  And tonight in the main event, I have one... more... shot at making it happen.

*The Universe roars in approval.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Dean Ambrose... you think you have my number after what happened at Cyberslam?  Chris Jericho, you think you've broken me... you think you've fractured my mind and my soul with what you've done these past couple of months?  Think again!  Because right now, my mind is crystal clear.  There's no distractions.  I don't have anything holding me back and I have nothing to lose!

*The fans are almost as fired up as Johnny as he delivers his battle cry to his two opponents.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Tonight I'm all in!  Tonight, I'm walking out of Anarchy as the World Heavyweight Champion and nothing... and I mean nothing is going to stop me!

*Gargano has a fire in his eyes as he holds both his Slammy awards proudly aloft for all to see as his music hits once again.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Thank you... thank you!

*With that, Gargano begins to depart under a wave of cheers.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Truly a moment Johnny Gargano will never forget for as long as he lives.  A double Slammy Award winner with the opportunity to cap off the night by becoming World Heavyweight Champion in our historic 3 Stage Of Hell Main Event!

[Corey Graves]
I'm not sure Johnny is as focused as he wants us to believe.  All year long as he said he's faced obstacles and setbacks.  Tonight's main event is arguably the biggest of them all.  Three matches back to back against two of XWL's elite. He's already failed once at Cyberslam.  Not to mention that he's already emotional.  Who knows what will happen to the psyche of Gargano in such a demanding matchup.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We don't have long to find out Corey, but I wish Gargano the very best here tonight.  Go get 'em Johnny!

*Anarchy rolls on...*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 2:38 pm

Last Woman Standing Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Pdl8O0f XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 JPZCZau

AFTER A CHAOTIC MATCH....

Mauro Ranallo
Both women are down!

1!

Corey Graves
These women are exhausted! They've put each other through hell here tonight.

2!

Nia Jax and April breath heavily, trying to get fresh air in the lungs.

3!

Mauro Ranallo
Neither woman has moved! Could we be looking at a double knockout here?

4!

Nia reaches out for the nearby bottom rope and begins pulling herself toward it in hopes of using it as leverage to get back to her feet. Meanwhile, April rolls from her back onto her front. Slowly, she attempts to push herself up.

5!

Back to her hands and knees, April crumples back to the mat. She's still exhausted. We here the audience grow louder and louder in favor of April. Across the ring, Jax has pulled herself into a seated position using help of the ring ropes.

6!

Mauro Ranallo
This could be in, Corey! Nia is almost to her feet!

7!

We can see the energy from this ruckus crowd is fueling April. She begins clawing at the mat beneath her as a look of determination comes across her face. She pushes herself up once again.

Suddenly, a man jumps up onto the apron from ringside. This catches the referee's attention as he stops counting to confront the man.

Corey Graves
Who the hell is...

Mauro Ranallo
THAT'S JAMES ELLSWORTH! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!

Behind the referee, April has made it up to a kneeling position.

Corey Graves
It's the Slammy Awards, it's full of big retu.. OH MY GOD IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?

Suddenly, a loud CRACK is heard around the arena as a golden Nike sneaker crashes into the jaw of April.

Corey Graves
SUPERKICK!

As April collapses back to the mat, we see the woman who just delivered a brutal superkick quickly exit the ring behind the referee's back.

Mauro Ranallo
THAT... THAT WAS CARMELLA! WE HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN MONTHS!

Successfully playing his part in the vicious attack, James Ellsworth drops down from the apron. He holds his hands up as he repeatedly mouths the word "Sorry!" As the referee turns back toward the competitors in the ring, Ellsworth regroups with Carmella on the outside of the ring.

Corey Graves
I can't believe what i just witnessed. No way April gets up from that.

The referee continues his count.

8!

At the count of eight, Nia Jax pulls herself back to her feet.

Mauro Ranallo
CARMELLA JUST COST APRIL THIS MATCH!

The audience begins to boo, realizing that April is about to lose such a hard fought match.

9!

Corey Graves
I'm not even sure if Nia realizes what just happened!

10!

The referee calls for the bell! This match is over!

As the audience boos, Nia's theme song does not play. The referee raises Jax's arm in victory to the sound of the booing audience.

Ring Announcer
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner and the Last Woman Standing... NIA JAX!

Finally, her theme song plays.

Corey Graves
I can't imagine how Nia will react when she finds out what just happened.

Mauro Ranallo
I'd hate to be the one to break the news to her.

Not enjoying the lack of respect from the audience, Nia exits the ring and begins heading toward the back.

As she reaches the ramp, however, her theme song fades out. She stops as a very short, skinny man in an expensive suit enters onto the stage.

Corey Graves
Well if it isn't the Assistant General Manager.. Drake Maverick.

Maverick holds a microphone in hand but before he can speak, he looks over... or up at Nia Jax as she gives him a bone chilling stare. After intimidating the Assistant General Manager, Nia continues to the back.

Mauro Ranallo
Hopefully he's out here to make things right. Actions like that can't go unpunished!

As Maverick raises the microphone to his mouth, we see April slowly clawing her wait to the bottom rope.

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 IrRmIFc

Drake Maverick
Now it would seem that we have a bit of controversy on our hands here.

Maverick's gaze turns from the audience, to the woman standing at ringside.

Drake Maverick
Carmella...

Playing dumb, Carmella looks around as if Maverick is talking about someone else. Ellsworth whispers in here ear. Carmella looks to Maverick as she points to herself saying "Me?"

Drake Maverick
Yes, you dear. Would you please step into the ring?

Carmella begins to look worried, fearing the worst. She looks toward Ellsworth who simply tells her "It's OK." After Ellsworth calms her nerves, Carmella slowly makes her way up the steel steps and into the ring. Maverick starts toward the ring.

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 DG97IAK

Drake Maverick
Now then. April at Final Stand you emerged victorious in a six women Money In The Bank ladder match. You defeated five very tough women to do so. Unfortunately, there has always been that elephant in the room...

Maverick has made it to ringside. He is in front of April now who is kneeling with an arm draped over the middle rope. She looks on confused by what the man at ringside is alluding to.

Drake Maverick
You know the one.. We all know the one. It's the woman that shares the ring with you at this very moment. You see April.. Carmella never lost the Money In The Bank briefcase. In fact, our former General Manager STOLE the Money In The Bank briefcase after Carmella was injured during her cage match with Alexa Bliss many months ago at XWL Downpour.

The audience is stunned silent, hanging on Maverick's every word. Maverick turns away from April and continues around the ring, making his way toward the timekeeper's area.

Drake Maverick
With that said..

Next to the timekeepers area, Drake Maverick holds up April's Money In The Bank briefcase.

Mauro Ranallo
No..

We see a huge grin form on Carmella's face. The audience begins to boo, understanding now why Drake Maverick is out here.

Drake Maverick
Carmella is CASHING IN her opportunity to regain HER Money In The Bank briefcase!

Maverick turns toward the referee that previously reffed the Last Woman Standing match.

Drake Maverick
Ref, if you would be so kind.

Maverick points the referee in the direction of the ring. The referee hesitantly enters the ring. Outside the ring, we see Ellsworth jumping up and down for joy. He shouts words of encouragement to Carmella. Carmella begins some shouting of her own as she shout for the referee to ring the bell to start the match.

The referee however does his job, not ringing the bell until both competitors are ready to compete.

Corey Graves
I don't even think April can stand after the match she's just been through.

Mauro Ranallo
Not to mention being blindsided by Carmella. I mean did you hear the impact of that super...

Before the commentators can finish April begins scaling the ropes, hoisting herself back to her feet. The audience begins to go wild as to everyone's surprise, an angry April lets out a scream toward the audience. The referee rings the bell!

As she turns around, she is met with yet another superkick from Carmella!

Corey Graves
That's it!

Carmella covers April, hooking the leg!

1!

2!

KICK OUT!

Corey Graves
HOLY...

The audience erupts as April kicks out of Carmella's superkick!

Corey Graves
HOW DID SHE KICK OUT OF THAT?!

Carmella is beside herself for a moment. She holds her hands on her head, not believing April just kicked out. Carmella begins arguing with the referee, insistent that it was a three count.

Mauro Ranallo
The heart of this woman! She has been to war with just about everyone XWL has to offer! If history has proven anything, it's gonna take a lot more to put her away!

Outside the ring, we see Assistant General Manager Drake Maverick clenching his teeth. He begins to sweat a little, not sure if things are going to turn out that way he's seemingly planned.

Corey Graves
Oh my god... Look at this!

In the ring, we see April making it back to her feet. Carmella shakes her head, still not believing the heart of April.

Carmella makes her way over, grabbing April by the throat. This is only for a couple seconds though, as April lands a hard right hand to the mouth of Carmella. This knocks Carmella back a few steps.

[April]
I WILL NOT.. GO.. DOWN!

Again, another loud CRACK is heard around the Staples Center.

Corey Graves
SUPERKICK!

April crashes to the mat below. She's out cold. Carmella covers her again, this time disrespectfully pushing on April's face with a hand.

1!

2!

3!

The referee calls for the bell!

James Ellsworth rushes the ring as Carmella begins to celebrate. Outside the ring, Drake Maverick makes his way toward the ringside steps with the Money In The Bank briefcase in-hand.

Carmella stops celebration to add insult to injury and push April out of the ring. As April falls to the floor, Drake Maverick enters the ring. Carmella clasps her hands together and jumps up and down, excited to see the briefcase. Maverick extends the briefcase toward Carmella. She opens her arms to reach out and hug the Money In The Bank briefcase as if she is reuniting with an old friend.

Ring Announcer
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner... and NEW Miss Money In The Bank! CARMELLA!

As the audience boos, Drake Maverick holds up Carmella's arm. The lift the Money In The Bank briefcase high in the air for everyone to see. As Carmella continues celebrating, Maverick simply claps for her.

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Njo3Vni

Mauro Ranallo
I am sick to my stomach, partner. This isn't right. April was in no shape to compete in a second match tonight.. not after that Last Woman Standing.

Corey Graves
Be that as it may, Drake Maverick was wrong in the fact that Carmella never lost the Money In The Bank briefcase!

Mauro Ranallo
But why tonight of all nights?! I bet this has something to do with The Cabinet. If you remember back to Downpour, didn't Carmella align herself with The Cabinet?

Corey Graves
Wow.. You're right! She did! This all makes sense now..

Carmella and Ellsworth exit the ring. Ellsworth lifts Carmella onto his shoulders and Carmella once again raises the Money In The Bank briefcase high above her head. Ellsworth and Carmella begin parading around ringside as the audience showers them with even more boos.

Mauro Ranallo
Look at this.. You'd think she had just won the Championship!

Corey Graves
That's what that briefcase is for after all, Mauro! Inside is a contract giving her the right to a championship match anywhere at any time! Not just that, but she has Frankie back now!

Mauro Ranallo
Frankie?

Corey Graves
Yeah, Frankie. That's what she called the Money In The Bank briefcase last time she held it. Pay attention.

At the ramp now, Ellsworth lowers Carmella back to the floor. The two begin backing up the ramp toward the stage. All this time, Carmella still holds the Money In The Bank briefcase high in the air.

At ringside, we see April. She clutches her jaw in agonizing pain. XWL referees and doctors are seen tending to her. We see Assistant General Manager Drake Maverick casually walk passed her. He glances at her briefly, continuing toward the ramp. A slight smirk on his face.

Carmella shows off her Money In The Bank briefcase on more time.

Corey Graves
There you have it.. Carmella is once again Miss Money In The Bank.

Mauro Ranallo can be heard sighing as Carmella makes her way to the back. This Slammy Award Edition of Anarchy cuts to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Final Stand X Rematch

Champion vs Champion

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

With Sabin being in prime position for Gable's finishing maneuver, the latter grabs a hold of the former's waist, locking in his nigh unbreakable grip around the waist of the Detroit Native, pulling him away from the turnbuckle before slamming him into it, using the momentum to send the pair backwards. Sabin, however, is a veteran of being on the receiving end of this move over their history of being bitter rivals turned into the best of allies, taking a hold of the padding over the top turnbuckle in an attempt to throw a wrench into the apparent plans of his tag team partner. The force being exerted from Gable is too much for the tightly tied padding, causing it to rip apart from its former placement and follow Sabin on his journey to being planted onto the canvas with an O'Connor Roll German Suplex. Sabin spares this inexperienced turnbuckle padding the gruesome sight, opting to release it from its misery as he throws his arms into the air around him in an attempt to grab something, anything to stop the ending of this story.

The referee's spider senses begin to tingle when he spots the padding being out of place, turning his attention towards returning it back to its former glory, tying it around the formerly exposed turnbuckle ring with masterful precision. While his back was turned, however, Gable had done something that he's done many times before, including securing his Intercontinental Championship reigns with, planting Sabin on the mat with an O'Connor Roll German Suplex combination. Gable remains bridged over for a few moments, a seemingly out cold Chris Sabin in his grasp, before he breaks his grip and sees one of the worst things he has ever seen in his life: The referee for this match having his back turned to the potential match ending maneuver Gable just delivered. “What are you doing!?” are the words that escape Chad Gable's mouth, grabbing the referee's attention, a choice he probably should have made before his finishing move connected. Frustration becomes etched on his face at the referee tries to explain the situation he was faced with but it doesn't seem like Gable can sympathize with the official.

A deep sigh escapes Gable's body alongside a shake of his head before he turns his attention to a slowly but surely rising Chris Sabin who has managed to make it to the middle rope of the opposite turnbuckle, albeit still on his knees. Being the good friend that he is, Gable decides to help out his best friend up to his feet, but being one to over deliver, he does more than just pick him back up to his feet, he lifts him up into the air and places him up onto the top turnbuckle, facing towards the crowd that are cheering and enjoying this heated contest. Gable climbs up onto the second rope to join him in seeing their fans in their natural habitat, but their sightseeing is only a pit stop on their way to the proverbial final destination of their journey. Gable turns his attention away from his current situation, looking over his shoulder to ensure that the referee is in fact paying attention to both him and his opponent and not the homesick turnbuckle on the canvas from before.

When his fears are no longer in question, he looks back towards Sabin, audibly mouthing, “Sorry about this, bud” before he wraps his arms around Sabin's waist. Almost as if the panic switch was hit, Sabin returns to the land of the living, throwing his elbows backwards towards Gable in an attempt to avoid his precarious position he's found himself in. Unfortunately for him, there doesn't seem to be a way out of this predicament, the flashbacks to Final Stand X replaying repeatedly in his mind. Just when it seemed like Sabin would meet the same fate twice and fall to Gable, two white knights find their way into the ring in the form of Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho, the former XWL Tag Team Champions, each taking a hold of Gable's leg before forcing him off the turnbuckle the hard way. Sabin, however, isn't spared from this fate as Gable's almost godlike grip was around Sabin's waist, sending the Machine Gun soaring through the air before crashing onto the canvas nearly three quarters across the ring.

The dastardly duo representing the Alpha Club each take a “Stupid Idiot” and mount them before they begin unloading closed fists to their exposed faces, the referee having no choice to end this match in a no contest that causes the live audience in attendance to do a complete one eighty from their reaction just moments ago. This doesn't affect Owens and Jericho in the slightest, if anything, it probably makes their strikes hurt just a tiny bit more than usual. With their vicious assault being halted for the moment, the duo begin showboating to the crowd after denying them a proper ending to this Final Stand X Rematch. Out of the corner of Jericho's eye, he spots both Gable and Sabin struggling to make it up to their feet, almost ready for round two of this impromptu assault. Instead of choosing to attack them while they're down again, Jericho and Owens take it upon themselves to egg on their downed adversaries, mocking them by shaping their hands into guns and shooting the air as if they were wielding six shooters.

The pairing of Gable and Sabin finally make it to their feet, causing an uproar of cheers, but their actions have immediate consequences as both lunge towards the Alpha Club. Sabin targets Owens while Gable targets Jericho, Owens easily ducks an incoming big boot from Sabin while Jericho ducks under the clothesline from Gable, the fresher men having the distinct advantage. The second the “Stupid Idiots” turn around, they're sent back first to the canvas after their legs are swept out from under them, Jericho and Owens exchanging a look before both men being to flip the downed duo over to their stomachs for what could only be stereo Walls of Jericho for each of the Tag Team Champions. The agony of their faces is almost irreplicable as Owens and Jericho begin to apply more and more pressure with every passing second. Just when it seemed all hope was lost...

The words “Shock The System” fill the air, causing a positive reaction to fill the air as Jericho and Owens each release their hold and turn their attention to the stage, awaiting the arrival of the entirety of The Undisputed Era. Instead of full force of the faction in question, two men storm out from behind the curtain, the duo of Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly make a beeline towards the ring, not wasting a single moment to throw their names into the XWL Tag Team Championship hat. The Alpha Club stands their ground, awaiting the rapidly approaching representatives of Undisputed Era, but the second they slide into the ring, Owens and Jericho fall on their backs and roll out of the ring, wanting nothing to do with the newest additions to the ring, opting to leave the ringside area through the crowd, their message already being signed, sealed and delivered.

O'Reilly and Fish spot the Tag Team Championships under the bottom turnbuckle and each take one while Gable and Sabin are slowly making it to their feet after the surprise assault at the hands of the men they beat at Cyberslam. The Undisputed Era each extend a hand towards their fallen damsels in distress, causing the “Stupid Idiots” to exchange a look between one another before they each take a hand and are helped up, the crowd cheering at their saviors. Fish and O'Reilly lift the Championships towards the rightful owners, causing the receiving duo to take a hold of them, pulling them away from The Undisputed Era. Instead of it being a clean transition and a sign of respect, Fish and O'Reilly keep their grips on the Championships, making their intentions clearly known. A staredown ensues between the four men still in the ring before The Undisputed Era releases their grip on the Tag Team Championships and walk past the “Stupid Idiots,” making their way out of the ring and up the ramp, leaving Gable and Sabin to contemplate what lies upon their horizon as Tag Team Champions.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 KxfWnqf XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 S1Sgk5U
XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 KmPdXhh XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 DaaTWLW

10 minutes into the match and the two teams are having noticeable differences, Undisputed Era is putting on the hurting and the other is not having much momentum in their favor. Seth Rollins is able to use the ropes and land a wicked Stunt Enziguri that causes Fish to drop to a knee and see stars. Rollins uses those same ropes and lands a sliding clothesline that makes Bobby now fall flat to his back. The Architect is now devising a plan in his head and all you can see is him stumble to his feet, and notice Andrade for a few seconds.

He can get to his partner at any given time, but he chooses instead to go pick up Fish and drags him to his feet. Rollins grabs onto the tights of Bobby and goes to throw him with force into the turnbuckle shoulder first, but instead gets his chest slammed into it by a redirection throw from Bobby. Seth holds onto his chest and flips his hair out of his eyes, coughing a lung out  as Bobby drops back down to the mat face first using all his might. The crowd is wanting Seth to get back into this, as he’s lays in the turnbuckle taking deep breaths until..

[Mauro Ranallo]
Almas just jumped off the apron! Wh- WHY?

[Corey Graves]
He’s been there for a long time trying to cooperate with Rollins and Seth’s ego was too big to give the tag.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh c’mon.. The Undisputed Era’s Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly were cutting the ring in half and putting a plan into action. There was no way that Seth could have tagged Almas.

[Corey Graves]
Perhaps Rollins should have been more careful, well this is where we are now. Rollins is still in hot water whilst Andrade is wanting nothing to do with him. Zelina is talking to him and cooling him off.

Rollins shrugs at Andrade leaving him high and dry, and asks what that was for, and before he can react he’s getting kicked brutally in the chest by Bobby Fish.. causing him to drop to the canvas. Almas and Zelina roll their eyes and and walk backstage, leaving Rollins to fend for himself.

Seth left alone against the two Undisputed Era members. Bobby makes the tag to Kyle..... TOTAL ELIMINATION! Seth is wiped out by a devastating Total Elimination. Kyle makes the cover...

3!!

The Undisputed Era are victorious! Standing in middle of the ring, raising each others arms in victory!

Then suddenly.......

IT'S ALPHA CLUB! From seemingly nowhere Jericho and Owens take out Fish and O'Reilly from behind with a sickening chairshot to the back of both men Knocking both to the mat, they stomp down onto the Undisputed Era as Fish and O'Reilly do their best to cover up.

Alpha Club stand above the fallen Undisputed Era...Owens grabs Fish by the hair to drag him to his feet....

Then suddenly

The tag team champions...Trash City Stupid Idiots run down the ramp! Alpha club wanting no part of them, quickly exit the ring. Trash City slide into the ring, as Alpha Club make their way up the ramp pointing back at Trash City.

Trash City now left standing in the ring, after successfully chasing away Alpha Club extend their hands to the fallen Undisputed Era and help them to their feet!

Trash City and Undisputed Era now stand in centre of the ring face to face as Anarchy rolls to commercial.

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Main Event

World Heavyweight Championship

Three Stage Of Hell Match

Stage 1: Death Match

Stage 2: 2/3 Falls Match

Stage 3: Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 GLA6XueXWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 JETXQTVXWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 P4vUKAJ

Stage 1: Death Match

Winner: Chris Jericho

Stage 2: 2/3 Falls Match

Winner: Johnny Gargano

Stage 3: Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match

*As Ambrose nails Jericho with a cutter he turns around to find that Gargano has somehow recovered much quicker than expected and eats a superkick to the face!  Ambrose goes down like a sack of potatoes and Gargano looks around and realizes this is his big opportunity.  He begins to climb the ladder, clearly fatigued after literally going through hell here tonight.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Is tonight the night the Johnny Gargano fairytale becomes reality?

*Gargano reaches for the title and begins to unhook it, attempting to claim his 2nd win of the night and the right to call himself champion for the very first time.  On the other side of the ladder, however, Jericho has shown his own resiliency to recover from the cutter just moments ago and also reaches as far as he possibly can towards the championship, aiming to get his own 2nd win and begin his own title reign - yet another in his long and storied career.*

[Corey Graves]
This match is on a knife's edge.  It could go either way at this point!  Both men are battered, both men are tired.  Dean Ambrose is seemingly out of the equation but who would ever count out the Lunatic after he title reign he has had!

*In a moment nobody expected, both men at the top of the ladder unhook the title at the same time and each hold it, looking at the other with a bemused look before this switches to anger, and a cloud of confusion descends upon the arena.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
They both unhooked the title at the same time!  

*The bell sounds signalling the end of the match.  A confused murmur rises up from the fans.*

[Jojo]
The winner of this match... and NEW World Heavyweight Champion...

*Jojo doesn't know who to announce as the victor and begins discussing with the officials about what to do.*

[Corey Graves]
Jericho won!  Chris Jericho is the champion!

[Mauro Ranallo]
As much as you would like that Corey, you saw just as clearly as everyone else that both Johnny Gargano and Chris Jericho unhooked the title at the exact same time!  Gargano could just as easily be declared the champion as Jericho!

*Gargano and Jericho are arguing at the top of the ladder about who won, pulling the title back and forth between them in a tug of war.  If this wasn't such a serious scenario, some may find this sight comical.  Meanwhile, Dean Ambrose is understandably heartbroken.  This match was his only opportunity to level the score as each of his opponents had already been victorious in a prior Stage Of Hell.  The fact he has outright lost this match and is not in the conversation to be declared the victor means that his historic title reign is now over, despite the new champion being shrouded in controversy at this point.  Ambrose sits in the corner of the ring, hunched over with his head in his hands.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Take nothing away from the efforts of Ambrose, he gave it his all and has had a title reign to remember.  His reign will go down in history as one of the greatest.  But the big news is that we have a new champion on this historic episode of Anarchy!  It's either Chris Jericho or Johnny Gargano but we are still awaiting the official decision.

[Corey Graves]
This could take all night Mauro!  Can't we just flip a coin?

*A replay of the final moments is shown in slow-motion, but does nothing to clear up the situation.  Both men unhooked the title at the same time, effectively drawing this match which means the score for the Three Stages Of Hell would be 2 Gargano, 2 Jericho and 0 Ambrose!*

*The match official is in deep discussion with others at ringside trying to resolve this.  He also talks into his earpiece and several XWL officials spill out from the back to try and solve this puzzle.  Gargano and Jericho continue to argue atop the ladder with both laying claim to the title and refusing to let go of it.  Ambrose remains a forlorn figure in the corner and looks utterly devastated at what has just transpired.  The XWL Universe boos as they want an outcome!  Several begin to chant in support of Gargano being named champion, while others chant "Bullshit" or "Sudden Death" to try to encourage one final epic contest on this night!*

*The scenes are nonetheless chaotic, and as the XWL logo and trademark appears in the bottom corner it looks as though there will not be a resolution on this night as Anarchy slowly fades to black as this episode draws to a close...*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition   XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018  - 11/5/2018  - The Slammy Award Edition - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 10/22/2018 - 11/5/2018 - The Slammy Award Edition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2