Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018

Go down 
+13
Slothio
kpn012414
Legal
T-Roll
Zack
Gregg
BOFA
lucasman
LazyEye513
Sam
Plus
imagohard2nite
P.R Son
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 5:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Chesapeake Energy Arena
Oklahoma City, OK

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

The Undisputed Challenger
Last week we saw Kenny Omega of the Kyohi take on Adam Cole BAY BAY of the Undisputed Era to see who would challenge Dean Ambrose for his Television Title. In a match that went back and forth for thirty minutes it was Adam Cole standing with his hands held high. Dean Ambrose's week however did not go well as interference from The Cabinets theme had him rolled up by newcomer Jimmy Havoc! Angered Dean will be looking to take out his bad attitude on one Adam Cole and prove that he is the Undisputed Champion of XWL

Bye Layla
We all enjoy seeing JBL get what's coming to him right? Well we got that in the form of The Undisputed Era and mostly Matt Sydal damn near killing him at Final Stand. Sadly it was not JBL's Final Stand. In another show of trickery Layla signed a document that made it if JBL was purposefully hurt not only would she be fired, but he would get to pick her replacement. JBL's choice was quick. Tonight starts the first night under JBL's rule. God have mercy on us

Stuck Between a Psycho & a Demon
Life for April hasn't always gone according to plan. Still, she's overcome obstacles to try and secure her happiness. But past sins never truly disappear. A night after her brutal attack Nikki made clear that she had an obsession with April. Even going so far to explain her sexual plans for her. Disgusted April attacked Nikki who laughed through the whole thing. Sonehow the situation was made worse when the Demon Allie made her way from underneath the ring and laid out both April and Nikki. Allie is here for revenge of what April did to Rosemary and will destroy whoever to accomplish that goal. Faced with two enemies, what is April to do?

A Clever Plan
It was a shock to see Chris Jericho go from losing his title at Final Stand to winning the Final Stand off. But possibly no one as more surprised than Johnny Gargano since it was his spot that Jericho stole! Johnny had to watch from a hospital room as Jericho stole his spot and his chance at the World Heavyweight Championship. But Johnny wouldn't take this lying down and came out to accuse and confront Jericho. Of course Jericho denied it in his smug form and even baited him. Security stopped the situation before it could escalate. The real question is what will Johnny do now?

The Tournament Continues
The first round of the tag tournament saw the Bullet Club take out thrown together team of Eli Drake and James Ellsworth better known as...the Elite Chin. The Undisputed Era took out the team of Bray and Kyle O'Reilly, gaining a new member in Kyle as he secretly betrayed his partner Bray to help Undisputed Era win. Beer & Money surprisingly reformed but in a even bigger shock a team between bitter rivals Chas Gable & Chris Sabin was formed! Even more surprisingly Sabin and Gable picked up the win! Meanwhile in the main event we saw the Alpha Club knock out the Kyohi! Shocking twist and turns bring us to tonight. Who will face off against each other tonight! Who is moving on and who's going home? And who will we crown as our first tag team champions?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 F16zCZm XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 YOJU5xz

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 KmPdXhh XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 SprnWhU

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 B6MRqIX XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 XOm9957

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 8bEZeB5 XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 O0gaWiP

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 DoCztj1 XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 BuLy3Ok

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 FD6kTih XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 UwjO6Jd

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 DYfyUZK XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 DsAaDUp

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 W5w7SiK XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 KxfWnqf

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 ROIYSUMXWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 Tcd05gr

Tag Team Match

Motor City Cup Semi Finals

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 TWUU1vI XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 HHid7qn
XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 AuV46F4 XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 HTIg2mW

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 Zoerxxs XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 IU63hKj

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 Ib2ekE6 XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 I9RgB9N
XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 EP8mWOB

Tag Team Match

Motor City Cup Semi Finals

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 JETXQTV XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 OLakhQA
XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 AROEfwe XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 Gy5OZZj

Main Event

World Television Championship

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 7dZFwGI

Last edited by P.R Son on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 8:45 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 8bEZeB5 XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 O0gaWiP

Tessa's theme begins to blast within the arena which in turn causes the XWL universe to boo the hell out of it as many members of the XWL universe in attendance tonight are not on Team Tessa. Tessa rises to her feet and demands that the referee wastes no time in raising her hand and declaring her the victor, he proceeds to do exactly that before he went ahead and exited the ring as Asuka also made her way up the ramp and towards the backstage area.

Tessa absorbs the boo's with a smile on her face, this isn't the 1st time the fans haven't been behind her and it sure as hell won't be the last and that's exactly the way Tessa loves it, she loves the feeling of being the only one responsible for her accomplishments, no fans to credit and or blame depending on the wins or losses, it's all on her, she thrives on that pressure and that spotlight, and tonight was no different as she took out a top member of the Women's division in Asuka. Right now one thing is for certain, the XWL universe can't wait until Tessa heads to the back so the show can move on, but Tessa's no fool, she knows these fans want her out of the ring and out of sight, so what is she gonna do? make their day and grant them all their wish by heading to the back? or piss them off by sticking around out here a little longer? In case you couldn't decide on that one, don't worry, because Tessa's already made the ultimate decision to request a mic and piss these people off even more, because in her mind? she makes the rules around here, not the higher ups, not her peers, and certainly not XWL universe. Tessa received a mic from a ringside attendant and proceeded to address the XWL universe as her music came to a halt.

(Tessa Blanchard)
Man, what's up with all the hate around here in Oklahoma tonight?

The crowd continues to vocally and visibly display their "hate" towards Tessa.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I mean I know all you redneck Okie bastards weren't loved as children and most of you were probably dropped on your heads by your drunk ass parents, but come on now? show a little love in your heart for North Carolina's crown jewel for god sakes! Sorry Chase Owens, you're not much of a jewel let alone are you anywhere near a goddamn crown so I'm gonna go ahead and take that little unfitting nickname of yours and give it some real class and meaning.

This crowd is getting more and more unhinged by the second as Tessa has just insulted the entire arena's families and their love for Oklahoma

(Tessa Blanchard)
Ya'll must understand, Tessa Blanchard? she has a meaning, she has a purpose in her life and her career, but you people? what's your purpose? go out and get wasted on the boat in your shitty disease ridden brown lakes whilst trying to catch some catfish? gimmie a freaking break. You people, much like this Women's division are hopeless, weak, and lazy. No drive, no determination, no spirit, no WANT to actually accomplish anything REAL in your lives. Me? I'm driven, I'm determined, and I AM DEAD SET on the things that I WILL accomplish whilst in this company, and 1st and foremost? I plan on knocking "The Queen Of Harts" off that little pedestal of hers.

Tessa hasn't wasted any time in beating around the bush, she's made her intentions loud and clear, she wants to beat Natalya for the Women's Championship

(Tessa Blanchard)
To be honest, I don't blame her for sitting atop it, because it's not her fault, she's not the one who perched herself so high up there, it's this god forsaken division that she's ran through with EASE for this entire year. A bunch of soulless and lifeless zombies wandering around and cosplaying as competitors after most of them had their spirits broken and their souls snatched away from them at the hands of April and her reign as champion. All Nattie's done is proven that after 8 years of irrelevancy? that she's somehow been the one with the most gas left in the tank to run through an already shattered division. So does that make you best the Nattie? are you truly this unstoppable force nowadays? I guess most would say that you proved that at Final Stand by basically snapping Sasha in half like a twig.

Tessa's not wrong, most people would say that Natalya proved that she's officially the best Female wrestler in the world after that Final Stand main event

(Tessa Blanchard)
But you see Nattie, I don't believe that, I don't believe that after 8 years of consistently under performing and underwhelming, that you'd be able to flip a switch this year and become untouchable. Sasha gave it her all, but the fact is? she was also a victim of the April reign and her rollercoaster ride of a relationship with you probably made her an emotional wreck inside, which at the end of the day, made it that much easier for you to dispatch of her at Final Stand. "But wait Tessa? did you see how back and forth it was?" no I didn't, what I saw was Natalya looking for as many stars on the Meltzer scale as she could possibly get to make her the most talked about topic coming out of Final Stand, you people don't see it right now because your blind, but that girl has an ego underneath that skin tight leather, and it's gonna take someone like me, a real WOMAN to be the one to truly bring it out of her.

Tessa's seemingly baseless accusations about Natalya and some sort of ego draws even more harsh reactions from this Oklahoma crowd

(Tessa Blanchard)
Which brings me to my next point, Final Stand, Money In The Bank ladder match, it didn't go to plan for me did it? but then again, it didn't go to plan for 4 other girls in that match either, at the end of the day, it all came down to luck, and the luckiest women in the history of this division had her luck strike again at Final Stand and as a result she now has a guaranteed Women's Title match wherever and whenever she wants it. She has the chance to haunt Natalya once again, but be forewarned you little witch, go play black magic somewhere else and leave the real wrestling to a REAL WOMEN like myself April. I'm coming for that title Natalya, and whether they give me the shot tomorrow, next month, a year for now? It doesn't matter, because I will run through this roster and dispatch of WHOEVER I feel stands in my way and I will make it so painfully obvious to the entire world that I deserve to be champion? that the choice to give me a shot at the Women's championship will eventually become UNDENIABLE.....

Tessa spikes the mic down into the mat and extends her arms out whilst striking a pose to draw every ounce of hatred out of this crowd so that she can just soak it up and smile. Tessa exits the ring and heads up the ramp not giving a damn about this crowd as Anarchy heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 8:46 am

April is seen walking to her car, a satisfied smile on her face. Tonight is what April would call a perfect day. Spending the whole night celebrating with her child, her family, and of course her best friend Natalya. April walks to her car, knowing that next week she will be in action and wants to get a move on. As April approaches her car there is a feeling of unease. April feels as if there is something off. She quickly looks behind her. There is nothing but empty cars but still April doesn't feel right. The paranoia is getting to her and she shakes the cobwebs from her head, this is silly she thinks. April laughs at her thoughts before walking towards the trunk of her car. And that's when the forearm finds itself in the back of her head. April let's put a grunt as she's knocked into the trunk of the car. April's vision is blurry as she slides down and looks up to see her attacker. Above her stands The Demon Allie who stares at April with pure hatred

[The Demon Allie]
I told you this wasn't over

Before April can respond Allie is grabbing her head and slamming it into the trunk. Again and again and again April is brutally assaulted. She tries to struggle but she's to weak to. At some point the top of April's head must have gotten cut be blood is starting to trickle down her forehead, forming a crimson mask that brings pleasure to Allie. Allie steps back and admires her handiwork as April tries to drag herself up on shaky legs. The pain has her reeling but April manages to stand up and she looks at Allie with hatred. Slowly April moves forward. One slow step at a time before collapsing at the feet of Allie. She grabs on to Allie's leg and stares up at her, bleeding profusely

[The Demon Allie]
You're pathetic. How could you have beaten Rosemary?

April grins. The blood has made it's way into her mouth and so it stains her teeth red as she does it. She looks like she's whispering something so Allie leans down to hear her better. At that moment April spits blood at her. The blood lands on her right cheek. The look of rage that paints Allie's face is enough to scare anyone. Before Allie can do anything it's her turn to be rocketing into the car! The person is so fast that the camera man is having a hard time following but the wild grunts and fighting style of Nikki Cross is unmistakable. Before Allie can comprehend what's going on Nikki is on top of her just absolutely mauling at her. Allie manages to rolls the moment and ends up on top raining down rights and lefts. That is until Nikki grabs Allie by her hair. Nikki pulls Allie down close enough to land a head but that knocks Allie right off. Nikki scrambles to her feet and the gears in her mind are already turning

Nikki pulls Allie to her feet by her hair and leans in close

[Nikki Cross]
You'll never touch her again...she MINE!!!

Nikki grabs Allie by the back of her head and with bad intentions rams her head first into April's driver side window! The sound echoes and bounces around the parking lot. Allie slowly falls out of the broken window remains and to the ground. Nikki spares her one more glance before walking back to April who is unmoving and crouches before her. April has rolled on her back so Nikki cradled her head gently, running her hand through April's black hair that is matted with blood

[Nikki Cross]
Shhhhhh....shhhhhh. It's gonna be okay baby. I'm here now. I'll never leave you alone. Never

The gone look on April's face shows she isn't coherent for this. That when you hear a mix between a gasp and a scream. The Women's Champion appears on the scene. There is blood and bodies everywhere. Natalya rushes forward to the side of April before bending down and surveying the damage that her best friend has suffered. Nikki almost growls at the form of Natalya but that's when April makes a noise, getting the attention of both women. April eyes slowly open and close. Her half lidded eyes take in both forms before in a hoarse voice April squeaks out a...

[April]
...Nattie...

While Natalya nods her head and begins to ask April what she remembers Nikki's face is sour. Natalya. Natalya. Natalya Natalya Natalya! April mentioning another woman's name sets Nikki out and without warning the Women's Chanpion finds a forearm in the side of her head. The unexpected blow sprawls Natalya out much to the satisfaction of Cross. Cross stands up and stalks her way to Natalya but something stops her. A hand around her ankle with April staring up at her. April looks absolutely vulnerable as she speaks slowly to Nikki

[April]
...Please..don't hurt...her...please

The weak pleading from her doesn't have the exact reaction she was hoping for. Nikki breaks away from April and walks to Natalya. She crouches over the form of Natalya and just studies her face. She turns back to April

[Nikki Cross]
What is it about her? Why her?! You just want to fuck her or something?!

April simply groans in pain, her body no moving even though she willing it to

[Nikki Cross]
Would you fuck me if I was pretty like her? Do you...think I'm ugly? Is this what you want?! This WHORE!

Nikki licks her hand and runs it over the face of Natalya. The saliva smears the make up over the face of the champion and Nikki stares at it. Before rubbing it all over her face. April can only stare at the deranged form of Nikki as she looks back at April, her face and ugly multitude of colors

[Nikki Cross]
I'll never look like her. But you're gonna love me. Not her, you're gonna love me!

With one last growl Nikki grabs at her hair in a fit before storming off, leaving bodies broken in her wake. April tries to move once more but can't. She simply lays there. Finally we hear someone discover the horror scene and people running to help. The last thing April sees is someone approaching her to check on her before the world goes black. And so does this segment

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 1:12 pm

As return from a replay of last week's main event, we see four men sitting in what looks to be an empty break-room somewhere backstage. Shinsuke Nakamura and EVIL sit one side of the table while Kenny Omega and Tetsuya Naito sit across from them.

Shinsuke looks to be scrolling through Japanese articles on his smartphone. EVIL is shown menacingly sipping strawberry-kiwi flavored juice through a straw. Across from them, Naito snickers to himself as he reads a Japanese version of the 'Spider-Man/Deadpool' comic book. Kenny is shown wearing reading glasses as he holds a Street Fighter V strategy book, but he doesn't appear to be reading it. It looks as if we've caught him mid-rant.

Kenny Omega
...koko de konran sa senaide kudasai. Watashi wa Reira ga kirai! Osoraku, kono shō de ima made ni nakatta saiaku no zenerarumanējādarou! Kanojo wa watashitachi o osaete kureru kanojo no chikara de subete o yatta yo ne?
[...I mean don't get it twisted here. I hated Layla! Probably the worst general manager this show has ever had! She definitley did everything in her power to hold us down, right?]

Shinsuke and EVIL respond with a "Hai." Naito doesn't respond as he's too focused on his comics at this point to care what anyone has to say.

Kenny Omega
Ima JBL wa tantō shite imasu ka? Koko de nani ga okotte iru no? Anata wa kono shō o jikkō suru kare to issho ni, koreha JBL ga atte iru dono gurūpu no owari mo tsudzuru koto ga dekimasu. Watashi wa shōjiki itte, watashitachi no subete wa osoraku kare no yoi megumi ni wa arimasen. Kamera ga kaiten shite inai toki ni, nando mo kare ga anata no bakageta gurūpu ni sanka suru yō ni teian shimashita ka? Go? Sebun? Jū-kai? Kono otoko wa watashitachi no tame ni sore o motte iru tsumoridesu. Naze watashi wa watashitachi ga kono chīsana hanashi o surubekida to omotta nodesu ka?
[Now JBL is in charge? What the hell is going on around here?! You all know very well that with him running this show, this could spell the end of any group JBL sees fit. I mean honestly, the four of us probably aren't in his good graces. Like, how many times has he offered you to join his crappy group when the cameras weren't rolling? Six? Seven? Eight times? This dude is gonna have it out for us which is why I thought we should all have this little talk, because I've went out of my way to...]

Kenny notices something is bothering his friend.

Kenny Omega
Shinsuke? Dō shimashita ka?
[Shinsuke? What's wrong?]

Scrolling through his phone, Shinsuke comes across an article about last week's loss. He sighs.

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Oi! My neck hurt ever since that fat ass dropped me! Americans are so sloppy! Plus, this article is blaming me for loss when it obviously bad officiating. Anyone with eyes know I kicked out. This is just so! So...

Shinsuke gets quiet as he struggles for the right words to say.

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Last week should have been the Kyohi's moment. Instead it ruined. Kenny, I guess I'm trying to say....I sorry for this whole mess. I ruined your chance and as your best friend I should have been at top of my game. Now with JBL as our boss...what do we do now?

Kenny removes his reading glasses. He looks around the table before focusing on Shinsuke.

Kenny Omega
Shinsuke... buddy, it's not your fault. If anything, it's my fault. I should have been there for you, but I wasn't. So don't apologize to me. It should be me apologizing to you, but that it's in the past now.

Kenny slams his book on the table getting the attention of EVIL and Naito. With all eyes directed toward him, Kenny stands up from the table.

Kenny Omega
Now... it's time we looked toward the future. It's time we take The Kyohi into a new direction. You see, now that all these other factions have sprung up they've all been preaching the same message we have. They've all claimed they're the best, which is a lie because we are the best! They have all talked about how they are going to rule XWL, which is a lie because we run this shit! So while they are all fighting for dominance that they can't possibly attain without going through us, I say we strive for a new goal.

Everyone's eyebrows perk up as Kenny speaks of a new quest.

Kenny Omega
It is time we take this business and change it. Mold it for a better tomorrow so that one day everyone worldwide will turn on their televisions and witness something they've never seen before. We, The Kyohi, are going to change the world... but there's just one problem. A new threat is upon us and his name is John Bradshaw Layfield. He's going to try to take us out... hell, he's been trying to take me out seemingly ever since I stepped foot back in XWL. Sure, the four of us could handle him no problem... but who knows what goons he has waiting around the corner. So we need to grow.

Naito interjects.

Tetsuya Naito
Grow?!

Kenny signs at Naito's reaction.

Kenny Omega
Yes, grow. We need numbers as some what of an insurance policy.

Kenny sees that Naito isn't taking this news very well.

Kenny Omega
Look, I know you like how close this group is. We all do, but I've been scouting talent out. Talent all around the world... and I think I've found someone that will fit right into this group, no problem. This guy is skilled in all areas and he's young enough that if we teach him everything the four of us know, he could without a doubt carry Kyohi into the future.

As Naito crosses his arms, Kenny places a hand on his shoulder.

Kenny Omega
Just give it a chance. This will be great for us, I promise.

Kenny leaves Naito's side as he pushes in his chair.

Kenny Omega
Now if you gentlemen would excuse me, I have a Bulgarian to crush... get it? Crush?

No one laughs either possible from not getting the joke or still thinking about the news they've just heard. Regardless, Kenny exits the room as we can hear his footsteps fading down the hall. Nakamura, EVIL, and Naito look at one another.

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Kore wa yoi kotodesu. Kenī wa, kono taipu no mono ni yoi kangae o motte imasu. Watashitachi wa kare o shinrai subekidesu.
[This will be good. Kenny has a good mind for this type of thing. We should trust him on this.]

The scene fades to black as we transition to a quick video from our sponsors.

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 1:22 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 DoCztj1 XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 BuLy3Ok

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 W5w7SiK XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 KxfWnqf

*The theme of the Undisputed Era hits once again.  This time it's Kyle O'Reilly going solo as he is scheduled to make his one-on-one in ring debut here tonight.  He walks out onto the stage clad in UE gear - the shirt and armband proudly worn as is his smirk.  The newest member of the Era is very proud of himself and of his actions last week.  He takes a moment to throw up the U and the E on the stage before proceeding.*

*O'Reilly receives the customary mixed reaction from the fans as he makes his way down the entrance ramp, which has been the general reaction for the Undisputed Era since their formation.  He doesn't take much notice however, and is completely laser focused on the task at hand.*

*Once O'Reilly has entered the ring ring, he waits in preparation for the arrival of his opponent, The Cowboy James Storm by throwing a couple of muay thai strikes. But rather than James Storm’s entrance video on the titantron, none other than the man who O’Reilly turned on last week, Bray Wyatt appears on the titantron surrounded in darkness as usual. Despite the events of last week he is laughing to himself.*

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 D1PZEfF

[Bray Wyatt]
Kyle…..oh Kyle…..do you understand quite what you’ve done? You can’t can you? Because otherwise you most definitely would not have done what you did last week Kyle.

*Wyatt continues to laugh to himself and tilts his face towards the camera, now looking out towards the ring where Kyle O'Reilly stands.*

[Bray Wyatt]
You see Kyle...what you were presented with last week was the opportunity not just of a lifetime...no no….you were presented with an opportunity that some of the greatest civilizations the Earth has ever seen have only dreamed of. You were to become a part of the great Rebirth, to help mold the world in our image. And you threw it all away for some…..”friends”?

*Wyatt now kneels and looks down at the floor below him, before looking back up at the camera.*

[Bray Wyatt]
You see Kyle, what neither you or your little “era” seem to realize, is that no matter who or what steps up in the way of the plans set before me, no matter how they try to stop me, whether it be through referring to me as a “joke” or sending an old nemesis after me to try and take me to my limits, you will never truly be able to understand just what I am capable of.

*After finishing his sentence Wyatt at first begins laughing softly to himself, but eventually it transforms into of his signature cackles, at which point he points his finger out towards the ring.*

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 Wp8bBOe

*Following the creepy transition image, the camera shifts to O'Reilly who appears to not give a damn about Wyatt's words.  He shrugs and turns around to see what it was that Bray was pointing at.. and it's HIM!  Wyatt smirks as O'Reilly gasps in horror, but it's far too late.  Wyatt grabs him before he is able to even react and SISTER ABIGAIL!  O'Reilly's skull spikes off the canvas and he is down and out.*

*The crowd give a mixed reaction to what they just witnessed, however Wyatt shows little emotion as he looks down at the carcass of O'Reilly.  He slowly kneels beside him with his arms outstretched and he looks to the sky.  Slowly a maniacal grin creeps over his face and he begins cackling.  That's all we hear as the segment fades away to a further commercial break.*
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 4:31 pm

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 7dZFwGI

However it seems that the night is not quite over for Ambrose, as the infamous Cabinet theme begins to ring throughout the arena, and not out walks Mr. Money in the Bank Aiden English not long after, briefcase in hand, looking the most determined he’s ever been in his entire XWL tenure so far.

Corey Graves
Is…..  is Aiden English really about to do it? Is he going to cash in?

Mauro Ranallo
It can’t be!

The crowd in attendance rains English down with boos and jeers, he refuses to play back and antagonize as is typical, and instead makes his way down to the ring to the referee, who he empathetically shoves the briefcase into, beginning to bark orders.

Corey Graves
He really is!

Mauro Ranallo
Are you serious?

The ref takes the briefcase from English, looking visibly annoyed at his lack of tact, and walks over to Jojo, and begins to give her instructions. Jojo nods, and makes her way out to ringside, as Aiden English makes his way into the ring, quickly backing into a corner before even being told to do so. The referee inside the ring eventually manages to get Ambrose to make his way into the opposite corner as well.

Corey Graves
It’s JBL’s first full night as our general manager and his protege Aiden English is about to become our world champion! What a stroke of genius!

Mauro Ranallo
You call it genius Corey, I call it nonsense! Did JBL set up this match just to give English an opportunity to strike?

English grabs onto the rope behind him and begins to move back and forth in anticipation, as the ref consults with Ambrose to make sure he is okay to compete. Eventually, the ref signals to those on the outside that things are good to go.

Jojo Offerman
Ladies and gentlemen, Aiden English is cashing in his Money in the Bank contract for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship!

Again the crowd fills the arena with nothing but hatred for not just English, but also at the still haunting concept of JBL as general manager. The referee quickly moves to the middle and looks across to both men, before signalling for the bell to be rung and the match to begin.

Corey Graves
And here we go! We’re about to have a new champion!

English immediately sprints straight towards Ambrose, and plants him with a nasty running DDT. As English gets back to his feet afterwards, he seems to take notice of the crowd for the first time since coming out, and begins playing up to them as usual. First he simply looks out to the crowd and smiles, but then he gestures towards Ambrose and screams “Is this your king?”, which draws intense ire, which English laughs at. After this, English seems to regain focus, and signals that he’s getting ready to hit Ambrose with the Director’s Cut.

Mauro Ranallo
I still can’t believe this is actually happening. It’s not enough for JBL that he takes control of the show, he has to position English as the champions as his little pawn?

Corey Graves
“Pawn”? Listen to yourself Mauro! JBL has trained Aiden English for this moment, the past year or so of his time in the Cabinet has all been building up to this moment!

English begins to slowly lift Ambrose up to his feet, and places his arm around Ambrose so as to better put him in position. However, Ambrose uses this as an opportunity to flip himself over, rolling up Aiden English in the process!

Mauro Ranallo
AMBROSE WITH THE ROLL-UP!

Corey Graves
NO, NO!

1!

Mauro Ranallo
If Ambrose can pull this off, not only will he still be champion, but the looming threat of Money in the Bank will be gone for good!

2!

Corey Graves
Come on Aiden, I know you’re better than this!

3!

Mauro Ranallo
MAMMA MIA! Ambrose just successfully defended his title against Aiden English’s MITB cash in! The Cabinet has been thwarted!

Corey Graves
Is this fun to you? Are you enjoying this?

Mauro Ranallo
Yes Corey, I am!

The fans erupt, as English is released from the pin, looking dazed and confused. He grabs onto the referee, seeming to plead with him to give another chance, but the ref will not budge on his ruling, leading English to become more and more enraged as their argument continues.

Mauro Ranallo
What the hell? What is he doing coming out here?

Corey Graves
Moral support Mauro, his prodigy was just screwed out of his shot to become World Heavyweight Champion.

Mauro Ranallo
Screwed? He lost fair and square Corey. Were you watching the same match I was?

Corey Graves
Obviously not Mauro. Obviously not.

JBL rolls out onto the stage, microphone in hand ready to address the events that just transpired. However he doesn’t look to Aiden or Dean. He looks straight at the man “responsible”.

$JBL$
Who in the hell gave you the right to declare a championship match without my approval? Who in the hell do you think you are? Do you believe you’d make a better GM than me? Do you not think I have what it takes? Well I’ll tell you what you son of a bitch, your done. YOUR FIRED. Get the hell out of my ring, NOW.

by now it’s very clear who he is talking to, the referee. The ref looks to JBL with pleading eyes. He can’t believe this is happening.

Mauro Ranallo
Oh come on. He’s firing him just for doing his job?

Corey Graves
No Mauro, he’s firing him for NOT doing his job. JBL is now our new GM and he never gave the approval for this cash in. And now he is forced to make an example of him. That example being JBL will run this show very differently from Layla.

Mauro Ranallo
That very clear.

the referee, with tears in his eyes, climbs out of the ring. He makes his up the ramp as the fans boo. But their booing goes unheard. For the referee walks right past JBL, giving him one last pleading looks, but alas it’s a useless attempt. JBL ignores him and turns back to the ring where Dean now stands alone. Aiden has rolled out of the ring and stands close to the time keepers area.

$JBL$
Now JoJo, if you’d be so kind to return the Money In The Bank briefcase to its rightful owner.....

JoJo in disbelief pauses for a moment. The. Suddenly realizing she doesn’t want the same fate as the FORMER XWL referee, she hand Aiden the briefcase as he snatches it from her grasp. He pulls it in close, looking up at dean who is in disbelief. He should have just ended the threat of always having to watch his back by ending the MITB briefcase from the equation, but thanks to the new GM, he still has something to worry about. Aiden and Dean lock eyes as Aiden backs his way up the ramp to JBL. Dean is handed both of his titles. You can see him mouth the words that this isn't over. JBL meanwhile points at Dean's titles and his wrist as if to say time is ticking. Dean offers his own gesture in the form of a middle finger before holding both his titles high into the air as the crowd cheers. Anarchy comes to yet another chaotic ending

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2