Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018

Go down 
+11
Stunner
Legal
IIYoungg
Sam
Austin
KingWolf
P.R Son
Strummania
Frowonder
kpn012414
Tango
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Bradley Center

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

1. Let's get rowdy

Last week saw the XWL Debut of Ronda Rousey, that shook the foundation of The UFC Women's Division to its very core, and now has turned her sights to XWL. But it doesn't matter if you were a big deal outside of XWL, everyone starts from the ground up here, and "The Baddest Woman On The Planet" will be no exception. Tonight witness the In-Ring debut of Ronda Rousey, does she have what it takes to run the squared circle just as she ran the octagon? She makes her first impression live this week on Anarchy.

2. The Home of The Brave

Last week Kyohi's own King of Strong Style Shinsuke Nakamura had a lot of choice words for the land of the free. John Cena's patience wore thin over Shinsuke's behavior, he let badmouthing he himself slide, but when you tear into the country he loves? That is when they have a problem and Cena looked to solve that by standing his ground and bringing the fight to Nakamura unloading with fists and leaving Shinsuke with a serious "Attitude Adjustment" through the announce table. Things are heating up between these two, and we could be on the verge of World War III.

3. The 8th Militia is back

After 4 years on the shelf, thinking her career was done...the longest reigning Divas Champion in XWL history was at last cleared to return to the ring following a mysterious attack at Uprising which saw her lose out on her chance of challenging for the title on the grandest stage of them. But Kaitlyn returned last week, a clean bill of health thanks to General Manager Layla a woman she goes way back with. And she's ready to pick up where she left off. She missed Final Stand back in 2014, it's safe to say she's back with one immediate goal in mind, to take her place on that stage this year. Tonight in her first match in over 4 years she battles The Irresistible Force Nia Jax an obstacle that won't be easily knocked down.

4. Enemy by association

While Intercontinental Champion AJ Styles & World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose may find themselves dealing with a new contender in Chris Jericho, and a former champion with an ax to grind and a rematch clause to use in Sami Zayn...this is not simply just a champion vs challenger story, no, the issues run deeper, it is Alpha Club versus Bullet Club. Which has brought Kevin Owens & Finn Balor into the mix creating quite the ordeal between the 6 of these men. The Champion's are set to defend next week but tonight? They fight for their respective club's honor in three very anticipated match-ups. Kevin Owens battles Finn Balor who returned to even the odds 2 weeks ago. Sami Zayn faces off against The Intercontinental Champion AJ Styles. While World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose battles Chris Jericho. Who will leave tonight with momentum on their side, The Alpha Club, or The Bullet Club?

5. A Classic finale

2018 has seen the rise of Natalya, The Women's Champion that not only can't be beaten on Pay-Per-View as of late but has established herself as a force to be reckoned with by doing what no other champion in XWL history has been able to...successfully defend in The Elimination Chamber. Which inspired her to create The Iron Woman Classic. 4 Matches changed her career, she Buried Sasha Banks Alive, she beat April in a 60 Minute Iron Woman Match, she defeated Ruby Riot to become Women's Champion after 2,945 days...and she dominated in The Elimination Chamber to keep that title. The recently returned April, along with the redemption-seeking Sasha Banks have braved their own challenges for the past two weeks, and tonight only one can continue on their journey back to the top.

For Sasha, this is redemption on top of redemption because she reached the pinnacle of the division when she became Women's Champion for the first time by defeating April...but that reign was short-lived as April regained that title in her rematch clause, and went on to become the longest reigning Women's Champion in XWL history.  If she hopes to be the woman standing across that ring from Natalya at Final Stand? She's going to have to face perhaps her biggest failure, and overcome it by defeating the woman that started her downfall just as quick as she rose.  

For April, this is about proving that she's still one of the greatest Women to step in an XWL ring, she's undergone a lot of changes in the past year, she's grown as a person, as a competitor, and with her injuries fully healed she no doubt wants to regain her spot back on the top. She's beaten Sasha before, and all she has to do is do it again. But her final obstacle isn't just Sasha, it's the fact that this match isn't about who gets the first pinfall, it's about who is superior when time runs out. She wasn't able to defeat Natalya in this type of match before, can she beat Sasha tonight and earn her own taste of redemption?

Only one Woman will leave tonight as Number One Contender, so which of Natalya's former greatest rivals will it be? Find out in the exciting conclusion of the Iron Woman Classic in our Main-Event.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Zbu6i1W XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 IU63hKj

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 KmPdXhh XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 GGsIK6t

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 CSmUFmU XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Gx3gZAr

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 KxH1zkQ XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 9HkMqJV

Ronda Rousey In-Ring Debut

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 D3htHrj

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 0NATC0o XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 ZAgvSFW

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 W5w7SiK XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 A6VStzU

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 AROEfwe XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 OLakhQA

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Ea6fwGP XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 DsAaDUp

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 B6MRqIX XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 7xkXuan

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 8TK8fEB XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Nm4fXu2

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 3CcLE3M XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 SprnWhU

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 I9RgB9N XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 O0gaWiP

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 UxcPwbb XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 8bEZeB5

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 CtHJfCd XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 TWUU1vI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 8mF9k3L XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 7DHkpfI

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 UwjO6Jd XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Gy5OZZj

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 XOm9957 XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 03t1udq

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 JETXQTV XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 M2KswOD

Main Event

Iron Woman Classic Finals

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 KhqbuLu

Back to top Go down
kpn012414
New Talent
kpn012414

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 12:12 am

With the 10th Anniversary of Final Stand only a few weeks away XWL Anarchy goes live with an extrodinary display of pyrotechnics lighting up stage we pan around the arena filled with fans awaiting for the favorite wrestlers to take the stage.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 NG3G3Aw

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and Gentleman, Welcome to XWL Anarchy and we are coming to you live from the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Tonight do we have a show for you.

[Corey Graves]
That's right we have got alot of great matches that are sure to keep you on the edge of your seat. Last week we seen Shinsuke take on Storm in his return match and even tho he was beaten down by cena earlier in the night he some how pulled out a win. We will see if he can pull out another win this week as he takes on Sheamus. We are also gonna see the Bullet Club taking on the Alpha Club but not in a tag team match oh no. Each member will be in action tonight but in singles matches.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's right corey but don't for get Ronda Rousey is making her in ring debut here tonight as well as a returning Kaitlyn looks to prove her worthyness against Nia Jax.

[Corey Graves]
Your right you can't forget about that but I will tell you the one match that i'm looking forward to tonight is the tag team match. Alexa Bliss is going to team up with Asuka to take on the team of Becky Lynch and Tessa Blanchard. Now I dont know if Layla is crazy to think that Alexa and Asuka will be able to co-exist or what not. But we know that last week she gave Little Miss Bliss a choice and that was either she teams with Asuka or she faces her at Final Stand.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Honestly I think if these two are gonna pull out a win they are gonna have to put their differences aside an work together. But the odds of that are probably gonna end up being slim to none.

[Corey Graves]
We will just have to wait and see if these two can work together atleast for tonight long enough to get a victory. Anyways how about we get started with our show.

As Corey finishes up Kaitlyn's theme hits and the crowd goes crazy

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well Corey I guess Kaitlyn isn't hesitating with her night.

Kaitlyn walks out from back stage and heads to the ring

[Corey Graves]
Looks like it I wonder what she has come out to say.

Kaitlyn hopes up to the apron and steps in the ring asking for a mic

[Kaitlyn]
Hows everyone doing tonight?

Fans cheers are loud but start to die down as Kaitlyn begins to speak again

[Kaitlyn]
Are you guys ready to see me in action again?

Yes chants start to fill the arena

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 LxxVjpF

[Kaitlyn]
I know how you guys feel i'm ready as well. I'm not gonna take to much of your guys time. Now tonight I take on Nia Jax. Now I know what everyone is thinking she is on of the dominate females in this division and you guys don't know why Layla would put me against her. Honestly i'm going to tell you she didn't. When cameras went off air I went striaght to my best friend Layla and asked for this match. I told Layla I wanted to be matched up with the best female superstar she had. Now when I meant the best I was hoping she would let me show my worthyness against the champ Natalya in a non title match but she had another idea in mind. She match me up with next best Nia Jax. She told me I will get my chance to go one on one with the champ when i'm ready I just need to show my worthyness this way first and i'm ok with that because I trust Layla. She has never led me astray and she's always had my back.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 1fiEtGt

[Kaitlyn]
You all know I missed Final Stand four years ago and I wasn't able to compete on the grand stage. I lost my chance to become the number one contender. Well this time around is gonna be different because I will be there no matter what I have to do. No matter who I have to face Final Stand is my time. My road to Final Stand starts tonight with Nia Jax and it wont stop until I make it there.

[Kaitlyn]
Nia I hope your listening in the back because this message goes out to you. I don't want an easy victory oh no. I want the best you got. I want you to throw out everything you got in your arsenal tonight because this is not just going to be a match. Tonight it's going to be a fight to prove I still have what it takes to compete in this business. To prove I still have what it takes to be a champion. So Nia this means I only got only one goal in my head and that is to beat you so that way I will be another step closer to Final Stand.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 T7Qqr2y

[Kaitlyn]
Also Natalya and whoever your Final Stand opponent may be I hope you guys are listening in the back as well. It doesn't matter who walks out champ because I will be coming for you and that championship. That's not a threat. THATS A PROMISE!

Kaitlyn drops the mic and exits the ring to high five her fans as camera fades out
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Switching gears, Anarchy is taken to absolute darkness. The whole vibe is different from XWL had been used to lately; from the looks it was all action and hero versus villain in a never ending cycle. However, now was just an eerie vibe of isolation, the theme had now changed-- no it had evolved, transformed from hero and villain to it's very powerful and disturbing essence... Light and Darkness. For the people that were viewing from millions of different sources, they couldn't tell the difference, they didn't realize what was holding the screen; to them it was just another "promo", another person stealing the frame of the show for their few seconds of "airtime" and "fame", but this was completely different. For the viewers at home, all they could see was a black screen, nothing more nothing less, yet there was this sense that made the viewer feel hopeless and the power that held their emotions in fear was almost other-worldly, scratch that, supernatural... A few moments go by and smoke begins to fill the screen little by little and you can see that the screen was beginning to blur up and seem scratchy and dissipated and this effect added to this creepy vibe of darkness making the hair on the back of the neck to stand and for a person to get goosebumps. Soon with all this occurring, one would question: "What's the source of this? Why am I feeling this way; it is just a show?" it was much more than they questioned or bargained for, but they would soon get their answer as weak, but low voice would soon speak.  

???

I.. feel... weak?

To that fragmented sentence, the viewer would be baffled at this fact because not only did the current power this... something possess have enough capability to instill fear in a person, strangely, it left a person wanting to hear more, and listen in to everything the individual had to say. The crowd in the arena while listening and looking at the tron was dead silent and couldn't help, but feel singled out by the voice that just spoke, even though the comment that was just made was so general... A long while passed by before the voice could muster some more words, but it seemed as if it had enough to speak for quite some time when it began again. As the voice continued, the screen was still filled with the black and white fuzz and smoke.

???

Why do I... feel so.. sluggish? What happened to me? It seems as if I was torn apart to be put back together by another. Is this weakness I feel the "revered" power of humanity? Huh... Put out of commission by a group of cowards only to find myself disguised in sheep's clothing... their clothing. I lost so much in so short of time, how could my wrath be suppressed for so long? To think all the dominion I possessed was swept away and the fire that was left burning in this eternal soul was sacrificed to join the very ones I reigned over and whose world was in my very hand... It seems my task it clear: to regain what was mine.. and to do that? Reestablish dominance. I may have been gone for some time, and when I reappeared I must have been out of my mind, but now that I have control over my will the wrath that burns in my soul will not be stopped. My destiny has not yet been fulfilled nor will my role to decimate mankind will ever be finished. I will bring hellfire, fury and judgement to all... Arise, Reaper, it is time to harvest once more!

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 609f4c_40a3152567fe4ce285fd72c452bb1446~mv2_d_2695_1824_s_2

The camera now shifts to see a hand dart from the ground, the screen has stopped blurring up and the smoke is not to be found. From the last words spoken, the audience was left breathless for now it was certain who was talking and was returning: The Undertaker; and not the man with a motorcycle, but the Reaper that dominated last year and claimed to be a god with convincing evidence. Upon reaching out of the ground, we see the ground begin to twist and turn and shift Until the Deadman had completely sat up out of his grave. Once the Undertaker got out of his grave, he returned to a familiar room we saw much of last year. The Deadman walks over to a corner of the room and begins to wrap his hands and then slide on some gloves once more. We then see him lift a large black trench coat and put it on, followed by his signature black hat. After this the Undertaker looks very visibly different; he looks even stronger than he was before.

The Undertaker

My strength has returned. Now to regain my influence.

It was at this moment that The Undertaker looks back and sees a trespasser on his ground, trying to see if the old myth of the Undertaker was true, but it was when he decided to look that the Deadman swiftly knocked him off his feet and stared a hole in his soul before saying.

The Undertaker

Your Soul is first.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 20151113_Undertaker_Thumbnail_nobug--0c5b34f1280fca78aefb53e541d06f41

A loud scream is heard before an evil laugh. Afterwards the camera cut to black. The whole crowd in the arena, as well as all those who watched at home, were absolutely terrified. The Undertaker was back, and nothing was going to stop him from reclaiming souls and dominating the world.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 1:41 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 AROEfweXWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 OLakhQA

[Mauro Ranello]
Hell of a match these two put on tonight but it's Finn Balor Walking out tonight your winner!

[Corey Graves]

Balor must've cheated, I'm sure of it! Kevin Owens would never lose to such a disgrace of a wrestler!

Balor gets up clutching his leg as the ref raises his hand. Balor hobbles over to the turnbuckle and climbs it to celebrate with his fans--BUT HIS CELEBRATION IS CUT SHORT BY KEVIN OWENS WHO JUST CUT HIS FEET OUT FROM UNDER HIM! Balor hangs from the turnbuckle by his right leg, howling in pain. Kevin smirks as Finn tries to free himself. Kevin Owens smirk widens as he rolls outside of the ring--he digs under the ring to find...

[Mauro Ranello]
Kevin Owens has a sledge hammer!! Kevin DON'T!!

[Corey Graves]

KEVIN THIS IS GOING TO FAR!

Kevin rolls back into the ring and clutches the hammer tight, Balor now sees what Kevin has but is helpless to stop him. He tries to free himself one last time but Owens is already readying for the strike! Owens walks over to Finn and tears off his right knee pad as Finn tries to kick him with his left leg but Owens just backs up to the other corner and he then runs full sprint and drives the sledge hammer into Balors exposed knee! We can all hear a loud *CRACK* as the hammer makes impact!

[Mauro Ranello]
DID YOU HEAR THE SICKENING IMPACT! OWENS HAS GONE TOO FAR!

Balor howls in intense pain as that impact has now freed Balor, but it's too late as Balor clutches his knee nearly in tears as Owens looks on and laughs.

[Corey Graves]

This is bad, his knee could be shattered....

Owens rolls out of the ring and tosses the hammer to the ground, on his way up the ramp he passes Doctors rushing to Balors side. Owens gets to the top of the ramp as we now see Layla rushing down to Balor, but she stops and stares at Owens. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! THIS WAS TOO FAR OWENS!" Owens just gives a smirk and walks into the back.

Anarchy Rolls on.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 5:46 pm

We come back from commercial break to see Renee Young standing with none other than April. April's head is bandaged from her war and the wicked chair shot that Nikki Cross gave her. Despite that April stands next to Renee with a smile on her face. It's been about to years since April emerged on the scene and the fact that the crowd is cheering her on is such turn away

[Renee Young]
April, we stand here months after you were forced to leave with an injury that you sustained and irritated over your near year long title reign. Now you find yourself in this tournament and you are one win away from facing Natalya, your best friend, yet again at Final Stand. What is going through your mind?

The thought of her reign makes April smile slightly wider. Rather people liked her or not, rather people agreed with her methods or not, April always held the Women's title with pride. And that pride is what drives her to win back her title

[April]
So many things Renee. I don't know if a lot of people understand that what we do isn't a job. It's a life style. You eat, sleep, and breath wrestling so when you're forced to sit home and watch...it's hard. It's something I've never done. But in someways it was a blessing. It's no secret I've done a lot of bad. Much more bad then good...

April looks downcast as she reflects on her horrible past. For half the time of her existence April made herself known as the Queen of Darkness as she reigned terror over the Women's division by any means necessary. It's a past April tries her best to escape

[April]
It's not something I like to think about anymore. But that time off gave me time to spend with the women who I brain washed. To the little girl who's become so very important to me. I sat alone with Abigail and learned everything I could about her. About all the women. But I never forgot the main goal. Get myself back into the ring. I was going to wait a little longer to after Final Stand but Nikki stopped those plans

[Renee Young]
Speaking of which you got impressive victory over Nikki last week. She attacked you with a chair but you managed to fight her off. Then you did something very...very Sister April like and you marked her with your blood. Was there any reason to do that?

[April]
I...Nikki Cross brought something out of me last week. Something I try very hard to keep away. I've never been a liar so to sit here and act like I didn't find a thrill when she hit me with a chair is a lie. Pain isn't a factor to me. She slapped me in an unprovoked attack because she lost to Charlotte. Then when things aren't going her way she hits me with a chair. I did to her what I do to rabid dogs like her. I show them real crazy and I put them back in their place. That 'A' on her forehead was simply a warning that she remember the moment I marked her. I'll be here the next time she gets out of line here. I could have done much worse to her but I'm changed. And I doubt Nattie would approve

[Renee Young]
Speaking of Natalya, have you spoken to her yet since you've been back?

April shakes her head with a frown

[April]
She's got her plate full being Champion. As much as I'd love to catch up I don't want to bother her

April finishes her sentence, but suddenly her eyes widen as the camera pans out to show The Women's Champion herself standing across from April with a friendly smile, and of course her title proudly on display.

[Natalya]
April, after everything we've been through...and I mean EVERYTHING...you're not a bother, you're...if I can be honest, reason I stand here tonight with this.

Maybe she was walking by, maybe she was coming to see April after seeing she was being interviewed, but as she hears April's last few words Natalya didn't waste any time at all in barging into the interview of one of her fiercest rivals she's ever dealt with.

[Natalya]
You made me not only want to be better, something you don't even realize you can be when you're so late into your career...but you MADE me better. You made me worthy, not just to myself, or this, but to this division. The Natalya before you wasn't capable of burying someone alive, the Natalya before you wasn't capable of beating someone like you...nor was she capable of becoming Champion anymore. You brought out something in me I thought was long lost, and at Downpour? When I stepped inside that Chamber, for the first time in a long time...I felt like I was exactly where I belonged. This was MY title, and I wasn't just going to survive, I was going to thrive.

You can see the fire and joy all mixed together in Natalya's eyes as she occasionally glances at The Women's Title as she speaks. This is the look of a proud Champion, a woman that truly went through hell to get to this point.

[Natalya]
So, depending on how tonight goes...before we potentially become opponents again, this time...on the grandest stage of them all. I just wanted to say, thank you. Thank you for making this possible by pushing me beyond my absolute limits, thank you for awakening something crazy and unforeseen inside of me. I believe in myself again, I'm not just happy for others anymore...I'm happy for me. Happy to carry this, and continue to push myself so that I can uphold everything you made made this championship mean.

April shake her head slightly as she stares at the title that meant everything to her. Now held by her best friend and mentor

[April]
Hopefully not everything. You don't have to thank me for anything. I brought out the best of you in the worst ways. Something I've never been able to fully apologize for. Seeing you hold the title with such respect and heart makes me happy. I was worried Ruby would destroy what I built. But you didn't let that happen. You came through like you always do in the end. After the matches we've had nothing would make me happier than tearing down the house with you at Final Stand. But I've got to earn that. And that means I have to beat Sasha. You two have unsolved business and I hate to but in but that title...I want it Natalya. I want it bad. I normally wouldn't mind stepping aside but I know we're the situations reversed Sasha wouldn't show me that kindness. I'm gonna have to put her down tonight. Never really forgave her for what she did to you anyway

[Natalya]
I could have easily chosen you, or her, anyone...I had the option but, Final Stand is the pinnacle of everything I've built for myself this far in 2018. I don't want to face someone that was handed the opportunity, I wanted to see someone like you or her that fought through the rest of the division to EARN your place on that stage with me. What I want is the best and after tonight? That is what I will have. So whether it's you or Sasha, just know one thing...this won't be my Final Stand as Champion.

April was about to respond to Natalya but she was cut off before she had the chance. Two hands meeting each other to create the sound of someone clapping captured the champion and April's attention. Both of them looked off and both of them didn't look pleased with what they saw. Sasha Banks emerged from outside the camera's view clapping her hands together before faking a smile.

[SASHA BANKS]
The two of you are so adorable!

Sasha held her hands together and forced her smile to grow a little wider... but she couldn't fake it for long. Her teeth went back into hiding behind her lips as the smile turned into a scowl.

[SASHA BANKS]
Listen here, AJ Lee. I don't want your forgiveness. I don't want you sticking your nose is our business. You have your reasons for wanting that championship at Final Stand... but who really cares about you want? I'm pretty sure most of this division still hates you for everything you did. If you were smart then you would leave the arena, head back to your dirty little swamp and think things over and ask yourself if it's worth it anymore. I'm going to beat you tonight and I don't want you to see the look on Natalya's face when she realizes she has to face me yet again. Maybe they'll be some confidence and by all means...

Sasha turns her attention to the Woman's Champion, Natalya.

[SASHA BANKS]
You have every right to be confident going into a match with me. You have beaten me time after time after time. Every time I thought I was one step ahead of you turns out you were one step ahead of me. You have always been the superior competitor in our matches but that is going to change after I beat April. Just like I beat Becky Lynch. Just like I beat Bayley. I'm going to beat her and then I'm going to go onto Final Stand and I'm going to beat you and prove to you why I'm still this confident in myself.

[Natalya]
The only thing that needs to change is your attitude. You'd think the fact that you were left spitting out dirt for months after I was done with you it'd have humbled you in in some way.

[April]
You'd think so. Especially since I've left you in tears about three times already. You don't have to look for my forgiveness because I assure you I have none for you. No matter how many changes we go through us hating each other seems constant. I've made history and broken records. While the only thing you broke was your back after it met a tombstone. I suggest you check yourself because this thing between us can't even be called a rivalry since you've only pinned me once. I believe we call that a fluke, isn't that right?

April looks Banks up and down with disgust before evaluating the situation fully and starting to laugh

[April]
Isn't it funny? We keep doing this. History repeats itself and we end up in each other's paths. History will repeat itself again when I beat you...

April then turns her head to Natalya

[April]
And then beat you to take back my title. You two think about that when you see me out there tonight

April gives Natalya a small smile before completely ignoring Sasha and walking off, leaving Sasha and Natalya alone

[Natalya]
The only thing I have left to say to you is, this...it's time to either put up...or SHUT UP. If you're "legit" go do what I did at International Incident, and beat her. Because it's one thing to say you're good, it's another to actually BE good. I earned this, the long and hard way... THE RIGHT WAY so if you want to face me for this? There's the only obstacle left in your way, and the only way to overcome her? Is to bring the fight like you never have before.

Natalya points off to the direction April left in as she stares Sasha right in her eyes. Sasha responded in the form of a smirk and a typical comment that showed off her confidence and arrogance.

[SASHA BANKS]
Trust me. I'm going to bring it, I'm going to beat April and then I'm going to bring the fight straight to you... at Final Stand... for that Woman's Championship you hold onto so tightly. Bank on that, baby.

Sasha, with her smirk still in full effect, walks off and leaves Natalya alone. Tonight's Main-Event will decide once and for all who will be on that grand stage alongside her...will it be the woman that for 9 months tested her more than any other opponent and marked her greatest failure that would this year at International Incident finally see her greatest success at that point when she bested her in the very match type that April will face Sasha in tonight? Or will it be the woman that over 3 years became her enemy, her friend, then her biggest enemy on a personal scale, a woman she started her rise in 2018 by burying alive? One thing's for certain, Final Stand's Women's Championship Match is going to be must see regardless of it's Sasha or April. The camera zooms in on Natalya's title as the scene comes to a close showing the graphic of tonight's Main-Event before we go to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Ea6fwGP XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 DsAaDUp

[Corey Graves]
Kaitlyn's first match in XWL in four long years ends in defeat!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Not due to ring rust either.

Nia stands, in a huff after coming off the match with Kaitlyn. It was obvious that Kaitlyn was still just as good as the day she left, if not better but tonight she went against a monster among women. This was no ordinary match but an uphill climb and she proved to be very resilient. However, Jax reigns supreme tonight. She looks out of the ring to her best friend ever, Alexa Bliss, nodding and almost cracking a smile. Alexa, looking like a proud mama applaudes Nia from ringside.

[Corey Graves]
Kaitlyn bit off more than she could chew when she asked for Nia Jax. No sane woman would get on her bad side, that's why Alexa Bliss became her best friend forever.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's been about a month since Nia has been seen in a ring, this being her rebound off of her Money in the Bank loss. As we can see, that loss only angered the monster, not vanquished her.

[Corey Graves]
God help the Women's Division.

Alexa Bliss awaits Nia as she drops down out of the ring, turning her back on Kaitlyn. The duo make eye contact, Alexa smiling up to Nia and holding out her hand. Nia Jax takes it, being led up the ramp by Alexa, almost like the little girl and big brother from Bioshock. But this is no video game, this is reality. I mean, technically it is. Whatever. You get my point. The duo walk up the ramp, the camera panning back to Kaitlyn one more time before it ends.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 7:04 pm

XWL returns to the ring where we can see an endless sea of XWL fans packing the arena; each XWL Universe member is glued to their seat and it is very clear by the amount of signs in the audience that tonight's crowd was a rowdy bunch-- the best kind of crowd. Hardly any fan could be seen getting up to use the restroom or getting concessions for they were all in their seats waiting for what was going to happen next in the evening; there were so many amazing things that were being built on this very night with rivalries and each story would develop a deeper plot leaving fans with questions and asking for more. The crowd was shouting with extreme volume chanting many of different chants waiting for the next event of the evening to begin-- they could easily find a way to keep entertained. Children could be seen hoisted on the shoulders of their parents as their eyes lit up when they saw they saw the ring. Hardcore fans were pushed up against the barricade, excited for what more action was to come. The feeling in the room was like lightning in a bottle and it was only build to a great surprise when a recent familiar set of words began to echo through the arena.

At the sound of the words "Shock The System" the arena exploded in excitement, last week left so many questions left to be answered after the assault on the Cabinet concluded. The fans went nuts at this sound as those soon to be iconic words flashed on the titantron in yellow and black followed by the arena going to black after it faded. At the sound of the new entrance theme for the group, the song was accepted with open arms as the tron with the members was displayed up on the screen as the song started and the lights came up. The XWL Universe bobbed their heads along to the beat, and some were still going absolutely insane at the idea of this group becoming a reality; it all happened so fast with bodies flying everywhere last week with the reveal of the sleeper Pete Dunne, Roderick Strong blindsiding Dinero, and Adam Cole Superkicking JBL's teeth in. However, as crazy as it seemed it was a reality and business was just picking up as the crowd got more excited as the group began to show up on the stage.

Slowly walking on stage was the once Golden One of XWL, Matt Sydal who slowly walks on stage with a huge grin on his face, upon walking out Sydal takes a moment to admire the stage; meanwhile the XWL Universe is going bonkers. After a good look Sydal takes in the love from the Universe and with a huge smile throws up to peace signs in the air. At the sight of this the rowdy crowd pops with great volume and begins to chant loudly "SYDAL" over and over and again. Responding to the audience Sydal gives a body posturing like saying "oh, really, it was nothing, I didn't do anything" before hitting his pose once more.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Ffe553a20a72a359fde2c52013d57863f88e976e_hq

After a moment longer Sydal begins to make his way down the ramp towards the ring. Upon reaching the bottom Sydal is staring straight into the camera with a huge grin as the fans are going crazy behind him. Sydal takes a moment to stare into the camera and show off the armband wrapping his arm before stepping to the side and holding his hand in a presenting posture and showing off his partners in crime.

First stepping on the stage was Pete Dunne, the man who inside raided the Cabinet itself and the one who left an elbow mark on Aiden English's head. Dunne made his way onto the stage full of energy and equal enthusiasm and intimidating rage. The Bruiserweight made his way to both sides of the stage and took a second to look out in the ocean of the many XWL fans in attendance before slowing down and looking down the ramp with an evil grin set on destruction; quite alarming really, but the fans loved the semi-sadist all the same and the received him with a huge jump in volume and shouting of "Bruiserweight". Upon reaching the top of the stage Pete raises his fists to the side of his face before making his way down the ramp to join Sydal, he too showing off the armband.  

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Entrance%2B2

Following Pete Dunne was Roderick Strong who was met with equally as much love as Dunne, the two worked well as unit last week when tilting the odds in their favor and were very dynamic together, it was only obvious that he would receive much love as well. Roddy, when making his way on stage seemed so pumped and psyched up to be with his stable mates and to aid to this mission statement to "Shock the System" and it was clear the fans were behind him. Roddy makes his way out to the top of the ramp and begins to pace before jumping in place. A moment passes and Roddy lunges forward and makes his way down the ramp. He removes his jacket to reveal too an armband marked with three letters.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 10

At this point the XWL Universe is going nuts as three fourths of this new band of brothers is now down by ringside together and awaiting the last man to make his way out. The three others are at the bottom of the ramp all turned back with a grin and wait as the music is still playing. The fans are going crazy and the are shouting "ADAM COLE" like crazy, it seems he has made quite the impact the past few weeks. Then the man they were screaming for began to slowly walk out with a cheesy smile and smacking a piece of gum around as he walks out; the arena only grows louder and louder as Adam Cole begins to take his lay of the land without the security threat of being chased out the building. As he reaches the top of the ramp, Cole begins to look at his arm and mess around with armband that he has on the matches the rest of the men down the ramp. Cole then begins to crouch and lower his head allowing his hair to hang to the ground before ripping it back and shooting his fingers in the sky.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Tumblr_nhicr5LWx91qhjbxeo2_500

Adam Cole and XWL Universe
ADAM COLE BAY BAY

After this Cole smiles once more and smacks his gum around once more as he makes his way down to join the rest of his allies at the bottom of the ramp. Upon reaching the bottom of the ramp, the crowd pops very loud to group finally being all together and it was sight to see. After all the men were at the bottom of the ramp and had taken a second to let the audience take the full effect of this mega group all the men form the letters "U.E." with their hands. They all stare into the camera, all the men have a bright fire in their eyes, it was their destiny to take XWL over. A moment goes by and all the men make their way to opposite ends of the ring before all climbing the top turnbuckle and performing their signature pose once more followed by the two "U.E." pose again and entering the ring. Once all the men were in the ring, the music began to die down, but the volume only got louder from the crowd going nuts. Every man had a mic in hand, and was ready to speak, and once the crowd died down Cole opened up the discussion with a fire and passion in his voice.

Adam Cole
In case you haven't figured it out yet, or put all the pieces together: My name is Adam Cole, Bay Bay, and WE-- We are the Undisputed Era.

At the sound of this statement the crowd pops, Cole pauses and waits for the volume to drop before continuing.

Adam Cole
Now I know you all have many, many questions for me and us as for our actions the past few weeks, but let's take a moment before someone gets upset-- namely JBL and his gang of "rich" losers, and lets realize the fact that we are completely one hundred percent justified in our actions. Truly, we made a heroes decision last week because we saved a friend last week and we did all of you a solid and had your backs by finally shutting the mouth of the Overaged Wrestling Redneck, JBL, and putting him and his Cabinet of fragile jobbers in their places. Now I know that the hurt that we left on the Cabinet, left the bunch of grown up children sore and crying in Layla's office and left JBL foaming at the lips in anger and Aiden English holding his briefcase much like he tries his singing career so let's go ahead and address the first question, management and JBL's band of misfits are probably going to ask. Did we get a little violent? That's questionable, but the question of the beating the got last week being deserved, that is a resounding

Undisputed Era
HELL YES

At the sound of this the XWL Universe goes wild and it takes a moment to calm them down, as the crowd was chanting "Undisputed" over an over again. The four men looked around and at each other an nodded in approval with their answer in a very cocky way, but it was very much loved by the rowdy fans. It may have taken a minute after this moment between the stable mates, but eventually the crowd settled and Cole continued.

Adam Cole
I'm glad we got that resolved and out of the way, now as for my actions as of late let me explain myself. For the past few months I have been watching XWL closely waiting for my moment to strike and once I got in contact with Sydal we hatched a plan to bring the Cabinet crashing down. As for what happened to Edge, many of you will ask "Why?" and I do have your answer. What happened to Edge did two things: As painful as it was for you to witness what I did was a favor, and it was time that the Rated R Superstar hung up his boots and enjoyed his retirement and I couldn't sit by and watch and old man still fight when there was more opportunistic and fresh talent on stand-by. Now the second thing the Edge scenario did was give a small preface of the team work and ability this group has and demonstrates the lengths we are able to go to when we have a point to prove and a job to get done, because ultimately we as the Undisputed Era we make sure we finish what we started without leaving room for recovery. Shock and Awe people. That is what we are good at and we are going to take this business by storm and shock the system and bring it to it's knees starting with JBL and the Cabinet and getting our Brother Matt Sydal out of trouble. Once we accomplish that, the next step is conquering this company one title at a time and make it UNDISPUTED WHO HAS CONTROL... of XWL .

Adam Cole hands the microphone to Roderick Strong after requesting it given he has something to say. The crowd begins chanting Roddy, Roddy, Roddy... as he stands there a big grin on his face soaking in the cheers of every child and fan alike.

Roderick Strong
Before I came back to XWL, I was sitting at home playing with my Beautiful daughter, working certain Independent shows here and there, breaking backs and winning championships. But I would sit at home watch Anarchy and watch this dastardly group known as The Cabinet run rough shot over Matt Sydal. Now cue a couple a week’s down the road, I get a phone call from Matt himself asking for help against The Cabinet. Matt asked if I knew a way to not make it obvious, which is where Downpour came along. I phoned Layla that afternoon expressing my interest back here in XWL. So when XWL’s legal team contacted my lawyer for me to sign this contract I knew the stars were in place.

Roderick Strong

When I returned to Downpour to accept Pete Dunne’s open challenge, I knew what I came for and that was death to The Cabinet.  I’m sick and tired of seeing these guys think they have the upper hand.

The crowd cheers loudly listening to everything Roderick has to say, clearly loving the fact that JBL and his mongoloids he calls partners in his scheme named The Cabinet are getting what is rightfully theirs

Roderick Strong

But Adam is right about something, it is time for Undisputed Era to take over XWL and put to waste JBL and his peons he calls partners in The Cabinet. It’s time for these desperate wannabe’s who try anything to get the upper hand no matter the situation.

You can begin to hear the crowd begin to chant “Undisputed, Undisputed” as all four men stand in the ring soaking up every bit of the crowd's readiness to see The Cabinet fall at the hands of The Undisputed Era. Roddy smiles towards the next man who grabs the mic after he’s said his peace, Pete Dunne himself. He pats Strong on the back who lets the Bruiserweight take center stage figuratively.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

It’s no secret that you all know who I am, what I have done ever since I placed my boot on the throat of XWL and made my footprint well known among the lads in the back. When I walked into this arena earlier today, you can already feel the atmospheric pressure, being lifted off of each and everyone of your shoulders, as fans and us as the talent. No longer would we stand by and let this aforementioned group dubbed The Cabinet poison the mind’s of everyone they come in contact with. What kind of leader would grovel at the bit and use his ego to bring everyone together. All you did was flash your cash, and that’s all you really have to offer. You claim to be this Wrestling God, well i’m sorry to tell you this harsh and BITTER truth.

Dunne taps on the microphone a few times and Adam Cole’s reaction is clapping a few times, enjoying what he’s saying, as well as the other two men.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

You can’t be of this higher power, when the only power you have is in your bank account, and people better than you on the bills in your pockets. You climb mountains for a living, now how does it feel to be knocked off the peak? Tell me how does it feel to be mortal, because you can’t be a god when you’re barely even a man to begin with. Aiden English, the Shakespeare of Song.. let’s be honest here. You follow behind JBL because he led you to certain victory, by lying through his teeth and slipping you a few hundreds to keep you quiet. It’s quite the funny pyramid scheme you played, you’re the loyal soldier only because you got something out of the deal. You’re one more song away from being a one man barbershop quartet, because that’s the only deal you’re going to get, and prize that you hold ever so close. The Money In The Bank briefcase, better use it wisely because we’re about to put an end to your Cabinet, and the only thing you’ll have left is your mundane theatre performances to help pay the rent and your case that’ll be put proudly in a pawn shop. Unlike you and JBL, we don’t need to speak to have our voices heard. We spoke volumes when we put you down and you didn’t see it coming. Your next note will be offkey, thanks to me. You’re not so smart if you couldn’t tell, I was playing the part the entire time. You were so keen on causing injury that you forgot what it’s like to be taken out of the safehaven of JBL’s hand. He’s carried you, and we carry the memory of the day, The Cabinet and their plastic whitehouse reached their day of reckoning.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

I’m not going to mince any words because the red flags are already in front of your face, the certain future is us taking over, because it doesn’t stop with three losers, this was coming sooner or later. As soon as you put Sydal, the staple of this entire company, the man who reached heights that you can only dream of Pope. In harms way.. You are going to pray that you never met JBL, you can look long and hard into your false prophet, and tell me.. What has he ever really done for you besides be a blowhard, limosine riding, lying to your face, waste of space. He has this fortune but he lacks the intelligence to create what we four share. A common goal, this was all an elaborate setup by JBL himself to rise to power and now the mighty has fallen. This is a bitter pill to swallow, and I know you don’t want to hear it because it’s going to be reality.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

Pope is not pimping, because this week.. he’s limping. You see, Matt Sydal has a golden ticket, we’ve got golden tickets. You’re oompa loompas and we viewed paradise when we saw all of you laid out last week. We’re the Undisputed best that this company has to offer, we banded together to save this world from becoming like the movie Idiocracy with JBL leading the charge. We ignited the spark, we elbowed, we kicked and we shot you out of the sky. This is a new time, a new place, and a new Era. Our mission is not hard to understand, defame, deconstruct, and destroy those who defy what we ALL bring to the table.

The Bruiserweight before he hands the microphone over to Sydal who is agreeing to everything being said, says one more thing.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

We’re not only here to break your egos, dismantle your barriers, it’s a process that only few can understand. Our eyes are open, our minds are clear, our fists are closed and we’re going to SHOCK THE SYSTEM that is XWL whether you like it, or not.

After Cole, Strong, and now Dunne have spoken their peace, their focus shifts over to Matt Sydal who stands there quite proud of what his new friends had to say. No one saw what happened last week coming, it truly shocked the system...but these four did, they planned it out, they lured The Cabinet in, and the man most responsible for that plan now lifts his mic up.

Matt Sydal
As you can see, WE are a united front leading forth a NEW era, OUR era. This isn't some cute little tagline we thought of when I was emerging out of my depression...this is the way of life I have lived since the very beginning. Through my determination, my skill, my desire to prove my doubters wrong, I took this place by storm and became arguably, a strong argument at that...the greatest Superstar to set foot in this company in my first year! You name it, I did it...and best of all, every single time it happened you saw as everyone scrambled to put the pieces together...how were we so wrong, how is this man capable of all these things? It's because I'm cut from a different cloth, I don't back down from ANY challenge, and even when all hope seems lost, I find a way!

The fans are fully on Sydal's side cheering his journey to the top of XWL and the passion that got him there.

Matt Sydal
When you think of the word "undisputed" what do you think of? I personally think of something that undeniable, that is reality, that no matter how hard you try, it cannot be disputed. Adam Cole a man that in his very short time in XWL has already proven he is something, and on his resume, you will always see one thing...The LAST United States Champion. He will forever be that. Roderick Strong the heart of an underdog that hasn't given up a day in his life no matter what company he was under, he rose in spite of those that underestimated him. Sound familiar? Pete Dunne...a guy some say might be too anxious, he's a hothead, he's only out for himself, he's despicable...but again, haven't those words been used to describe me? These three men have all the tools, all the talent, the passion, the blue print to be something simply because they already are! I was the best from day one, it just took people a little while to recognize that, and although this may not be the first time you've seen these men under The XWL brand...let there be no question about it, their careers will go down alongside mine as the greatest to set foot in this ring, just like they were in any other, and that...you won't be able to dispute.

Looking at Cole, Strong, and Dunne who each give him a nod he continues.

Matt Sydal
I'm not some veteran clinging to his relevancy by forming a group of people that are better than me, and damn sure don't need me...no, this isn't The Cabinet and I'm not JBL. What WE are, is a means to an end. The Bullet Club got too cozy making everyone's lives hell, but as proven by the actions of The Cabinet...there's always another group waiting in the shadows to take their place. This is a new XWL, a place where at one time your friends didn't matter...but now? Everywhere you look, someone has backup, because ironically as we hit that 10 year mark, much like the first event XWL ever held, this...is now a WARZONE. You either fall to the numbers, or you find some of your own that through thick and thin, will have your back just like you will have theirs. They're not with me because I have promised them the world, no...the world was promised to them a long time ago I have nothing to do with that. I don't have to pay them to be my friends, to be my partners...no, they're with me because they RESPECT me. What I've done, and what they see of themselves in me, and I them.

The audience cheers louder, while this may be a new crew "thrown together" out of nowhere, the way they speak seems to give them hope it is one that will not only last, but outlast all of them especially The Cabinet.

Matt Sydal
This business is built on respect, it's the most valuable currency because it cannot be given, it can only be earned, and trust me when I say this...even if you do not respect these three men beside me tonight? They will EARN that respect very soon because of simply what they can do in this ring, and how much it means to them above all else. At one time, I would have been too proud to admit this, after all I can do it all myself, right? WRONG. As much as I like to think my accolades and what I've proven in this ring means that I'm Superman and unlike he I have no kryptonite. That's not the case at all, and as the competition grows more fierce, as the tactics sink to the dirtiest depths, I need a group of fresh minds to teach this "old dog" new tricks. I'm not The Golden One anymore, but thanks to Pete, Adam, and Roddy? The best GOLD damn Superstar will be back one day, and the men beside him will shine just as brightly as he does. But that is a conversation for another day, a day we can have when The Cabinet has been dismantled, and ripped off the wall for good!

Fans rally in cheers at the idea of The Cabinet ending, a despicable group that really has become the thorn in everyone's sides, a collection of men that even the word "despicable" doesn't quite seem to be enough to describe them.

Matt Sydal
As you can see, John...I'm not with you, and I never will be...something I have repeatedly told you from the very beginning...but no, you had to push and push, you had to try your damnedest to bring me down so you could rise...but all you have done is bring about your own downfall. I won't fall to your numbers again, because from what I can see...you're the one that's outnumbered NOW! And last week? That was just the beginning of your end...we wanted you to come out here and think that you had it all figured out, that I was the same naïve fool that thought I could do it alone against The Bullet Club that you took advantage of in the first place...but when it comes to history, I make it...I don't repeat it. But I will repeat one thing until it sinks in, until you realize what you've done and what a mess you've made... this is the dawn of a new era, OUR era! And I'm afraid there's no place for you, or your Cabinet...so why don't you make this easy, why don't the three of you come out here, and we'll make this quick, but most important of all...PAINFUL!

The mood in the arena drastically changes, the cheering in support of XWL's new group of Superstars is now replaced by booing in disdain over one of XWL's most hated groups, The Cabinet. It doesn't take long before The Leader himself JBL steps out onto the stage, followed closely behind by D'Angelo Diner, Mr. Money in The Bank Aiden English. Dinero begins to unbutton his vest as it looks like The Cabinet has come to fight. They walk down the ramp and stop just short of the ring apron, staring The Undisputed Era right in the eyes.

{D'Angelo Dinero}
Matt, Roderick, Pete, and last but not least, Mr. Adam Cole.. you guys honestly do not know what you are about to do to yourselves. Matt, specifically you. You had it all with The Cabinet. You had the Money, the Insurance Policy, the Girls, the fame and the fortune. And you threw it all away to stand alongside those 3 losers? And you stand there and claim that you guys are going to create a new era.. well let me remind you of one thing EVAN!!! You have been around for nearly 10 years here, since the beginning of time. Your era is long gone, as is your skill and ability to compete inside that ring. You are looking at THE new era in XWL in front of your eyes, and that is The Cabinet. You see, The Pope did not come to XWL to make friends, but when JBL came to me with an offer The Pope could not refuse, The Pope did what The Pope had to do. I was told with The Cabinet, I would reach my fullest potential, with guaranteed title match after title match, and you had that same offer extended to you. But for some reason, you chose to stand with those degenerate indie darlings in the ring instead of actual talent outside of it. I am not even going to address you three wannabes next to Sydal, because you are quite frankly not worth my time, and never will be. Just know, that the four of you are not safe. For as long as one of the wolves is still alive, the sheep will remain hunted..

Dinero passes his mic to Aiden English as he clears his throat and begins to speak.

{Aiden English}
Gentlemen, let me make one thing perfectly clear here. While the four of you forming your little anti-Cabinet group here is certainly entertaining, you are not the first to try this nor will you be the last. And just like those who came before, you will ultimately fail in your lofty goals of "taking down" the Cabinet. But judging by your beatdown last week and your words just now, you don't seem to be too aware of that fact. So if you all don't minbd, let me break down for each of you exactly why you will fail.

English first turns and faces Adam Cole.

First off is the man who decided to kick off tonight's proceedings, Adam Cole. Now, Adam, I must say that you have quite the impressive ability to grab the audience's attention. That "Bay-bay" phrase of yours sure riles them up. But if we will really take a closer look at you, what do we find? Well, to be honest, Adam, I think you'll find that you and we are far more similar than I think you would like to believe. For you see, we actually share similar goals. We both agree that this company needs dramatic changes and that drastic measures need to be taken to make those changes. However, the main difference is you have become too self-absorbed in what your actions supposedly represent to realize that sometimes there's an easier way to get things done. I know you and the rest of your little group here have loved mocking the Cabinet's disposition to money, but the honest truth is that money is far more useful in getting things done than you ever have or will be.

English lowers the microphone and glares at Adam Cole, before directing himself towards Roderick Strong.

{Aiden English}
Mr Strong, to be honest, there's very little I even feel I am able to say about the "Breaker of Backs". All I want to do it ask you truthfully, is that all you have at your disposal? That we're "greedy" and "desperate wannabes"? Trust m, plenty of other people have taken that exact same approach, and almost all of them have at least shown some creative flair while doing so. I really do hope you try harder next time.

Aiden English lowers his head and chuckles to himself, and gives a look of exasperation to his fellow Cabinet members. Eventually, he directs his attention to Pete Dunne.

{Aiden English}
Peter, I must say, you gave an impressive performance last week. I'll admit, you fooled even I, and usually, I have quite the keen eye for such a thing. So for that, I shall give credit. But only for that. You see, the problem is that your performance came at a time when it was not needed. You had the opportunity of a lifetime lined up neatly for you, and yet for some reason, you decided to bite the hand that offered not just to feed you, but to let you feast. Well, I shall warn you, opportunities like that do not come often, so don't try to come crawling back to the Cabinet when all of this goes poorly for you in the end.

Finally, English turns towards Matt Sydal with a scornful look on his face.

{Aiden English}
And finally, the "Golden Ticket" Matt Sydal. Matthew, iI don't think I can find the words to properly express how I feel about you beyhond whaty I said last week. Just know, deep donw, that you know, as well as I know, just what a fraud you truly are.

With these final words English drops his microphone to the ground looking disgusted, and motions to JBL that he can now begin speaking.

$JBL$
As my business associates and I were in our locker room just moments ago, we couldn’t help but hear the filth that is spewing from your mouths. Lies about some sort of “revolution” you four are planning for MY XWL. That you four will soon become the “undisputed” talent of MY Mount Olympus. Like MR. Money In The Bank, Aiden English has stated, your not the first to think you have what it takes to dismantle the Cabinet. As a matter of fact, you quite resemble the last “Anti-Cabinet” group.

JBL points to Adam Cole first.

$JBL$
Adam Cole or Sami Zayn? A man who’s decent at best. Sure you may have tried to make a name for yourself by becoming champion, but when all is said and done you’ll never be remembered as one of the greats. You come out here panning to the crowd, wanting so bad for them to like you, but ask just ask the REAL Sami. It doesn’t take long before you realize, that isn’t going to get you anywhere. You may think you want to be one of the “good guy’s” helping out Matty Boy, But you’ll soon find out that is exactly where you DON’T want to be.

JBL now turns his attention to Pete Dunne.

$JBL$
Pete Dunne or E-Li-Drake? The dumbest member of your little group. Hell, probably the biggest idiot in all of XWL. You had a gift handed to you from god. A gift that many never have the chance to see in an entire lifetime. A chance to actually be someone. But instead of taking it what do you do? You toss it in the trash and throw away your entire career. You shit on me by lying to my face and turning your back on us. The fact that Matty Boy actually allows you to “watch his back” shows just how “smart” he truly is himself. Your are and never will be anything more than a rat. And trust me son, the extermination will he soon.

JBL turns now to Roderick Strong.

$JBL$
Roderick Strong. I wish I could compare you to a member of the former “Anti-Cabinet” but your simply too irrelevant. You almost remind me of Virgil, except Virgil is actually useful and has REAL talent. You talk a lot for a man who joined this roster meer weeks ago, so allow me to give you a bit of advice BOY. Your career can end in a snap of my fingers. I’ve done it before and would be happy to do it again. You need to learn your place and let the “big boys” talk unless you want to spend the rest of your life living off of a disability check.

And now JBL finally turns his attention to the one man he has the REAL problem with. The man that this is truly all about. The man who cost JBL multiple world championship shots, and been a thorn in his side for months. This man, is Matt Sydal.

$JBL$
And the biggest hack of them all. The “all mighty, never do wrong, savior of XWL” himself. You have the Audacity to stand up there and compare us to the likes of the Bulletclub? A group that was irrelevant before it even formed. A group that came and went in the blink of an eye? You compare the most dominant group in the history of this company to that.....trash? Then you stand up there all high and mighty and talk down on the way you were treated in the Cabinet? You cry about how it just wasn’t fair. Oh boo hoo. Well Suck It Up Son! You can whine all you want, but the fact of the matter is you didn’t deserve any better than what you got. You needed to learn how to give respect when it’s due, and trust me son. Mine was OVERdue. You form this little wannabe group of misfits thinking you can dismantle this?

JBL extends his arms to his fellow Cabinet members.

$JBL$
Not a chance in hell.

JBL looks to Cole, Strong, and Dunne.

$JBL$
Take my word for it, Sydal will turn on each and everyone of you sooner or later. He used to be a self centered egotistical prick. And before long he will find his way back. Your all fools if you honestly think Sydal would do for you what your doing for him. I am actually helping Aiden and D’angelo, while Sydal uses you to get at me. And that is no theory, that is a FACT. You can listen to all the bullshit lies that spew from his mouth, but it won’t change the fact. You're following the biggest hypocrite of them all.

The fans boo as the camera shifts to The Undisputed Era rolling their eyes at JBL's words, they try to decide which of them will respond, but Sydal holds his hand up and simply mouths "I got this." to which they nod and his microphone raises up.

Matt Sydal
Awful big talk from a guy that's standing all the way out there...what's the matter, John? Not so tough when the numbers aren't on your side, now are you? Tell me, what's to stop us from leaping through these ropes and dismantling you RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW?

Everyone's heads turns toward the ramp. A look of horror crosses the face of Matt Sydal as Leo Kruger's music sounds throughout the arena.

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIA COREY GRAVES, LOOK WHO IT IS. IT LOOKS LIKE MATT SYDAL HAS JUST SEEN A GHOST. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!

[Corey Graves]
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT EITHER.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is the man whose career we thought Sydal had ended last year!

[Corey Graves]
Has he come to avenge everything that he has lost? You heard Kruger last week he is out to prove that he is in fact better than he used to be. Now Sydal might have more trouble than the cabinet to worry about.

The camera switches to Leo Kruger who is squatting at the top of the ramp. He slightly tilts his head with an evil grin across his face.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 2fa71a47de8cc8e3cab43219772f5d13b72723b6_hq

Kruger looks to his right, and then to his left gauging the crowd. Boos begin build as they now realize what has transpired. Kruger looks down the ramp, and begins nodding as it appears he has locked eyes with Matt Sydal.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Entrance%2B1

He stands to his feet, and the camera zooms out showing the entrance ramp and the ring. It is at this time we notice that The Cabinet has surrounded the ring leaving the spot closest to the ramp empty. Kruger reaches toward the end of the ramp, and now stands in front of the apron.

[Corey Graves]
Has Leo Kruger joined The Cabinet?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
It definitely looks that way Corey.

The Cabinet all have huge grins on their faces as they've now hopped up onto 3 different sides of the ring, leaving the closest side free for Kruger who immediately comes sprinting down the ramp, sliding into the ring before Sydal or any of his fellow brothers of system shocking can react, The former Golden One is met by a vicious spear with such force behind it that as soon as Sydal makes contact with the mat he rolls to the outside. As The New adaption of The Cabinet now possess the 4 on 3 advantage in the numbers game. Cole, Strong and Dunne all begin to throw punches at Kruger, but can only effectively land one or two before The Cabinet intervene.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is an all out assault here Corey! The Cabinet had The Undisputed Era thinking they had the upper hand, and they just got laughed at by JBL. JBL truly is the master of mind games.

[Corey Graves]
I'm still in shock, Mauro, I mean I really am. Does this have anything to do with what Sydal did to him?

As the action continues in the ring, The Cabinet members continue to bloody and brutalize The Undisputed Era. Cole, Dunne and Strong are all in the ring on the mat, as Sydal is still broken in half on the outside from the vicious spear. Mr. Money in the Bank Aiden English picks up Pete Dunne, and flattens him with the Director's Cut and he rolls to the outside. D'Angelo Dinero tells Aiden English to go to the top turnbuckle. The Pope picks up Strong, positions him for a Spinebuster, aided by a diving corkscrew uppercut off the top rope from English. Strong rolls out of the ring, and Adam Cole is left alone. Too proud to give up or beg for mercy, part of what makes Sydal such an easy ally for him as they're alike in that regard, Cole tries to fight 4 on 1 but it's a battle he's not able to win. As Kruger stands there mouth watering like the mad man he is, Dinero & English toss Adam Cole into JBL's waiting grasp, who wastes no time in quickly driving him into the canvas with a brutal powerbomb.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh my god, they've completely dismantled The Undisputed Era!

[Corey Graves]
They came out here thinking the battle was won, but The Cabinet had an ace in their sleeve...a hunter with a prey that may have escaped once before...but I don't think he'll be so lucky now even with friends at his side.

With All 4 members of The Undisputed Era outside the ring, JBL directs Aiden English & D'Angelo Dinero out, and they quickly return with Matt Sydal, dragging his carcass into the ring as he tries to fight them but it's ultimately useless. English & Dinero each grab one of his arms, holding him out like prey that's been caught in a trap, and both JBL & Kruger begin to back up to opposing sides of the ring, a sinister look on their faces. In horror we watch as JBL launches at Sydal with a Clothesline From Hell...while at the same time Leo Kruger rushes at him with a "Slice" from behind and both of their vicious clothesline meet in the middle that is Sydal, nearly guillotining him between both arms just as the rest of The Cabinet had let go. The audience goes silent as Matt's arms hang at his side like dead weight, and as JBL & Kruger take a few steps backwards, they watch as Sydal crumbles to the floor, decimated. All four men form a horizontal line so all may be seen as they stand over Matt Sydal's unconscious body.

[Corey Graves]
Sydal thought he had The Cabinet right where he wanted them last week when he revealed his brothers in this fight against The Cabinet...but this week, it's Sydal that was right where The Cabinet wanted him when Leo Kruger was introduced into the equation.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm still in awe of what we've seen...Leo Kruger has seemingly joined The Cabinet, and it's safe to say his reasons, or reason...is to get his hands on the man that supposedly retired him last year, and rendered his hunt a failure.

[Corey Graves]
I think it's fair to say The Undisputed Era are the ones that has their systems shocked tonight.

With JBL, Aiden, and Dinero still forming a line over Sydal, Kruger kneels down and eyes the now unconscious foe of his flashes a sinister smile as the three men now behind him raise their arms into the air. We can only begin to wonder how The Undisputed Era will respond to this shocking new addition to The Cabinet as we fade to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 11:00 am

XWL returns and we’re placed in the ring with Andrade “Cien” Almas standing alongside Zelina Vega who doesn’t seem too pleased with the order of recent events. She has a microphone in hand, and as we’ve seen.. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

Last week, you saw and everyone at home saw what happened. Aleister has a pure black heart, he doesn’t know how to feel, how to react and act as a human.. Being. Andrade is the exact, COMPLETE opposite. He’s a gentleman who gets his hands dirty for the sake of your entertainment. He’s a born bred fighter but only when provoked. He didn’t deserve to be tripped onto his face, Aleister you should explain your actions, whilst he explains the level of disrespect you’ve caused.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What was the meaning of Andrade even trying to sneak attack Aleister anyways, it clearly wasn’t planned out smartly.

[Corey Graves]
Watch what you say around greatness, they can hear you from a mile away. He knew Black would have done the same thing, only he did it first. It’s called being intelligent and ahead of the curve, Mauro.

Andrade takes the mic away from the Temper Temptress, and then taps it once before speaking, a smile on his face that goes away quickly.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

¿Crees que eres un tipo duro, empujándome como si no fuera nada? No eres malvado, no eres nada y TE PROBARÉ por qué no eres nada. Sal y enfréntame como un hombre, porque no puedes lastimarme sin estos trucos. No tengo miedo.

IN ENGLISH
Quote :
You think you’re some tough guy, pushing me around as if i’m nothing? You’re not evil, you’re nothing and I will PROVE to you why you’re nothing. Come out and face me like a man, because you’re not able to hurt me without these tricks. I’m not scared.

Shaking his head back and forth showing that he’s fearless in every single way.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

¿Por qué tendría miedo de una estrella aspirante a banda de punk que no puede llegar a lo grande? Enciende tus velas, y las voy a quemar en toda tu cara, ¡deshonra! ¡Porque yo soy cien, no estás en mi nivel perra!

IN ENGLISH
Quote :
Why would I be scared of some punk rock band wannabe star who cannot make it big time. Light your candles, and I’ll burn them all over your face, you disgrace! Becaaaauuuse i’m one HUNDRED, you’re not on my level bitch!

[Corey Graves]
Telling it how it is, whether you want to hear it or you don’t. Andrade is class, Aleister is way above his own head, spiritually a mess.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Yeah uh huh Corey, Aleister is claiming Andrade as his first victim and Andrade couldn’t handle it.

Andrade huffing and puffing with the mic lowered, scowls and keeps staring at the top of the ramp, then begins to laugh and take the mic to his lips once more.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

No estás aquí esta noche porque eres el que se ha desvanecido en el negro, no eres misterioso ... Eres una broma absoluta. ¡Por eso me estoy riendo de TI! Quiero competencia, dámela ... O deja de perder mi tiempo. Soy paciente, estoy tranquilo pero no tengo tiempo para perdedores. Muéstrate a mí la próxima semana, muestra tu rostro o vete para siempre. Esto es TODO mio, Almas. Quiero más y lo quiero ahora.

IN ENGLISH
Quote :
You’re not here tonight because you’re the one who has faded into the black, you’re not mysterious.. You’re an absolute joke. That, is why I am laughing at YOU! I want competition, give it to me.. Or stop wasting my time. I’m patient, i’m tranquil but I have no time for losers. Show yourself to me next week, show your face or go away forever. This is ALL mine, Almas. I want more, and I want it now.

Zelina wraps her arms around the chest of Andrade He slams the microphone down as they look directly into the camera zooming in on them before we head to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 12:49 pm

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 UwjO6JdXWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Gy5OZZj

AJ Styles springboards off the ropes AND CATCHES SAMI WITH A HURRICARANA OFF THE TOP ROPE BUT NO! Sami rolls through and has Styles in a roll up pin, Sami grabs the tights for leverage as the ref slides to count

[Corey Graves]
Sami has the tights! This is unfair!

[Corey Graves]
This is smart! Way to go Sami!

1!

2!

Thr-NO! The ref sees Sami grabbing AJs tights and cancels the pin! The fans cheer as Sami looks visibly upset! Styles waists no time, he grabs Sami and lifts him for a superplex but Sami uses the momentum to flip over AJ and land on his feet! Sami bounces off the ropes looking for a standing Helluva Kick but AJ sees it coming and ducks the move but the Ref, who was on the other side of Styles had no idea what was coming and gets knocked out! Sami shrugs it off but suddenly he feels someone grab him from behind! AJ has turned Sami around and now kicks him in the gut. AJ put Sami in position for the Styles Clash! Sami struggles to try to get out when he notices the ref is still down, Sami takes his shot!

[Corey Graves]
MAMA MIA! Sami Zayn just went low on Aj Styles! This guy will do anything to win!

[Corey Graves]
This is XWL Mauro! You have to be ready to do ANYTHING to win!

Styles's eyes widen as he sloops down to the mat. AJ crawls away from Sami who is still recovering as is the ref who is no longer knocked out and is clutching his head on the ground. Aj has made his way into the corner and is trying to pick himself up but Sami sees his opportunity and springs to his feet! Sami runs against the ropes looking to hit a Helluva Kick on Aj in the corner! No! Aj ducks the Helluva and Sami hits nothing but ring post! Sami clutches his leg in pain as he stumbles backwards right into Styles hands who rolls him up and just for some added vengeance Styles grabs Sami's tights!

[Corey Graves]
AJ HAS SAMI'S TIGHTS! REF ARE YOU BLIND?!?!

The ref doesn't notice as he barely has any life to count the pin, the ref's hand comes down...

1!

2!

3!

Styles breaks the pin and rolls out of the ring, his music starts blaring as Sami looks shocked, he has no idea what just happened as you can hear him yell at the ref that Aj hand his tights! Aj laughs at Sami for literally complaining about something he had just tried to d to AJ a few minutes prior. Anarchy rolls on as AJ walks into the back and Sami continues to yell his case at the ref.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 3:29 pm

A pre-recorded video begins to play from earlier today.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 J0nmLBl

[MICHAEL COLE]
Good evening, ladies and gentleman. My name is Michael Cole and tonight I've been instructed to sit down and conduct an interview with two very special guests. Chris Jericho and the man he will be facing for the Intercontinental Championship on next week's Anarchy, the Intercontinental Champion himself, the Phenomenal One, AJ Styles.

The camera shows AJ Styles and then Chris Jericho.

[MICHAEL COLE]
Before we go any further we must make one thing clear. There will be no fighting and there will be no Alpha Club nor Bullet Club involved in this interview. There will be severe consequences in the form of championship matches being revoked or championships being stripped if either of you defies the orders of the General Manager. Do I make myself clear?

Jericho and Styles nod their heads in unison. Both of them understand the rules and both of them are ready to put everything aside for one night for the sake of the championship and their want to hold it.

[MICHAEL COLE]
First question: do you think you have the advantage going into the Intercontinental Championship match next week? You can be the first to answer, Chris, and then AJ can follow you up with an answer of his own.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 ONaPqQ7

[CHRIS JERICHO]
I don't THINK I have the advantage. I KNOW I have the advantage. You cannot deny the facts and the fact is that AJ Styles has never pinned nor submitted me. I pinned him a couple years ago in order to eliminate him from the Elimination Chamber. I pinned him and humiliated him after attacking him at Internation Incident. I pinned him two weeks ago in the main event of Anarchy. You can declare that you're a fighting champion but it doesn't matter who you are or how phenomenal people say you are: you are not me and you will never be as good as me, Styles. And it probably eats you up inside knowing you are the less favored one going into our championship match. It probably eats you up knowing this is Brock Lesnar versus AJ Styles all over again except the ending will be very different - you will not be the one walking out with the championship by the end of this. I'm going to take your Intercontinental Championship from you and I'm going to watch everything that you have done go up in flames and burn.

AJ shakes his head at Jericho's words.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40027

(AJ Styles)
The only thing that's going to be going up in flames Chris, is your hopes and dreams of taking this title from me. In regards to your question Cole, I don't personally feel that either of us has the advantage here. We both went through the Elimination Chamber, which I won by the way in case you've forgotten Chris, we both wanna rip each other's head's off, so who the hell knows, he may have the advantage, I may have the advantage, I'm not worried about advantages and statistics, all I care about is stepping into that ring next week and shutting you up for good once and for all, and doing that whilst retaining this title will be a nice little bonus.

[Michael Cole]
Very well then, onto the 2nd question, Do you feel as though next week's Intercontinental Championship Match is the most important match of your XWL careers? Chris, we'll start with you once again.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 UKEhDs0

[CHRIS JERICHO]
I've won the World Heavyweight Championship more times than I can count on one hand. I've not only main evented pay-per-view after pay-per-view but I have main evented Final Stand and I have defended the World Heavyweight Championship in the main event. I'm sure you remember that match. Don't you? You and your little Men of Honor friend, the current World Heavyweight Champion, came out after the match and stole my moment from me. I'm going to steal your moment from you. I'm going to steal your Intercontinental Championship and I'm going to walk into Final Stand as the champion - yet this isn't the most important match of my career. No. The answer to your question is no. You, AJ Styles, are not worthy of such an honor of being my most important match. Not by a long shot.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40037

(AJ Styles)
Well jackass, he asked if the match was the most important we've had, not the opponent, you're an arrogant piece of trash Jericho, but you what? this very well be the most important match I've had in my career, yeah I've main evented Final Stand and been in countless high stakes pay per view matches, but I don't think I had as much to prove in any of those matches as I do in this title match next week. I had a rough last half of last year and a rough start to this year, but winning this championship inside of the elimination chamber was supposed to signal a fresh start for me, but things don't always go to plan do they? you reared your ugly head once again because it naws away at you to see someone doing better than you doesn't it Chris? Well come next week, I'm going to prove that the Alpha isn't Phenomenal enough to hold this title, not even close..

[MICHAEL COLE]
Both of you have support in the form of a club. AJ Styles, you have Bullet Club by your side and Chris has his Alpha Club. Do you think they will factor into the result of the championship match next week? We can start with you this time, AJ.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40201

(AJ Styles)

Dean's my Bullet Brother for life, Sasha's the Bullet Boss for life as I told her a few weeks ago, and then there's Finn, who, well I don't know what to make of Finn right now but the important thing is that he had our back when we needed him so the same pretty much goes for him if he needs our backup in return. When I put this whole thing back together last year, Bullet Club, I made it very clear, we've got each other's backs when we need it, we're a family, a brotherhood if you will, but I made it known from day 1 that I didn't need other people's help to get the job done in that ring, and that still hasn't changed for me one bit. I am the ONE who gets it done, and I'm gonna go out there next week get the job done once again, and I don't need my pals to help me to victory like Chris over here.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
If the situation presents itself then yes, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens will help me. I don’t have anything to prove in this business anymore. I’ve already proven that I am the greatest of all-time. The best in the world if you will. I’m not worried about picking up the clean wins to impress people and show off how good I am. Everyone knows how good I am. Everyone knows what I’m capable of. It’s not about that anymore. It’s about winning and I’ve earned the right to take the easy way out after a career that has been as long and prosperous as mine has. I don’t have anything to prove to you, Michael Cole. I have nothing to prove to AJ Styles. All I care about is winning that championship.

[Michael Cole]
The 1st question I asked was, which one of you felt that you had the advantage going into this match, well now let's put a little twist on that, which one of you feels as though you have the advantage in the finisher department? AJ has the Styles Clash and Phenomenal Forearm as his disposal where as Chris uses the Codebreaker, we'll start with you Chris.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 1NS3l3o

[CHRIS JERICHO]
Now, Michael, let’s not take away any credit from AJ. We all know he’s capable of so much more than those two moves. He could hit me with the Spiral Tap - a finishing move of his that we have not seen win him a match in some time. He could choose to tap me out with his Calf Crusher or perhaps a Superman is enough to put me away. The choices are endless when it comes to AJ because he’s a master of offensive innovation... but with all those moves, you still can’t beat me. I’ve pinned more people than you can count with my codebreaker. I’ve tapped more people out with the Walls of Jericho than you can count. I have the advantage.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40203

(AJ Styles)
I think the man who used to love his Jericholics has turned into an alcoholic and is suffering the effects of a hangover because you literally just contradicted yourself with your answer. You just went through all the moves I have in my arsenal that I'm capable of busting out at any given moment to get a 3 count, where as you're as predictable as they come, 2 moves, the walls, and the codebreaker. I could spend days just practicing counters to those moves, where as you aren't really afforded that luxury with your "busy schedule". Clash, Crusher, Forearm, Spiral Tap, or something brand new, it doesn't matter, I've got the advantage because I can create a devastating move on the spot to put you down, where as Y2J is stuck in his ways with his same ol moves, and to your credit it's worked on alot of guys around here in the past, it's been good enough to put them down, but I ain't just some "guy" on this roster Chris, I'm the Phenomenal One, and I'm the ONE who's gonna shut you up once and for all next week.

[MICHAEL COLE]
Let’s change subject to the World Heavyweight Championship match. AJ, why do you think Dean Ambrose will win? And Chris, why do you think Sami Zayn will win? Assuming the both of you are betting on your teammates that is.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40228

(AJ Styles)
I believe in my brother Ambrose, not just because of the Bullet Club bond we share, but also for the fact that he's given Me and the entire XWL Universe no logical reason to bet against him. Dean has basically ran through all of the competition here in XWL, it led him to the TV Title, it led him to the Elimination Chamber, and he led himself through 5 other competitors including Sami Zayn in his respective Chamber match to walk out the new World Heavyweight Champion. The man is a double champion, some people can crumble under the pressure of having a target on your back 24/7 whilst holding one title, this guy has 2 of em!!! Double the pressure, double the responsibility, double the chaos, and it doesn't phase him one bit, he is the ultimate competitor, he is the ultimate champion, he is the Lunatic Fringe, and ultimately, he will be the man to beat Sami Zayn and leave that ring with the World Title still in his possession, and that's REAL.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 3GDn7uJ

[CHRIS JERICHO]
Michael, when you look at this company, what do you see? Because when I look at this company I see a bunch of men who have grown soft over the years. Men who feel they are entitled to everything without having to earn any of it. Two men stood out to me as the last real wrestlers this company had to offer besides myself. Obviously, that's Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens. They are Alphas. They are talented. They have passion. They have what a lot of people lack and that's the desire to be the very best. Sami Zayn is not going to go down without a fight and Sami Zayn is going to everything he can to beat Dean Ambrose. Sure, Dean Ambrose might've won inside of the Elimination Chamber but take it from me. The right man did not win that match just like the right man did not win in my chamber match.

[Michael Cole]
We're coming to the end of the interview gentleman so I'd like to thank you both for your time here today, but before we go, I've got 1 question left to ask the both of you and it's arguably the most simple and predictable question of em all, who walks out of that arena next week as the Intercontinental Champion?

[CHRIS JERICHO]
I'm gonna fuck him up, Michael. I'm going to fuck his day up and I'm going to take his championship from him. I'm sure AJ over here is about to give you a long explanation about why he's going to beat me. I'm going to keep it short and simple. I'm going to fuck AJ Styles up and I'm going to walk out of that arena as champion.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40230

(AJ Styles)

I'm winning that match next week because quite simply I have no other choice, Jericho's the challenger and I'm the champion, and I've gotta shut his mouth and put him in his place once and for all. I won the Elimination Chamber to win this Intercontinental Championship, a historic night, a moment I'll never forget, and that was supposed to be a fresh start for me in alot of ways, like the slate was wiped clean for me in a sense, but the one thing that wasn't wiped clean from that slate was Chris Jericho. He is obsessed with using my name to try and further himself around here, he talks about how I can't pin him and how I didn't pin him in the chamber, but the way I see it is? if we go by that logic? then doesn't that just show that you weren't nearly as good as you say you are on that night Chris? cause the guy who took you out? the former champ? Chad Gable? I've pinned him 3 times in a row with that pin over him to win the chamber and the title being the 3rd time. And that's no knock on Chad, he's a hell of a competitor, but the point is Chris? I didn't need to pin you to win this title, because a guy who's number I've had for months now took you out, which shows just how much of a fraud you are.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Normal_AJ_Styles_vows_to_do_anything_and_everything_it_takes_to_defeat_Roman_Reigns_May_182C_2016_28129_mp40237

(AJ Styles)
You're one of the greatest of all time, I won't argue that for a second, but you're no Alpha and you sure as hell ain't on my level these days Chris, quite frankly, you don't even deserve this title shot, what the hell have you done to earn it? finish 3rd in the chamber? talk about me nonstop week after week? attack me a few times? what the hell have you done in the ring to earn this shot? that's right, NOTHING! but I'm a fighting champion, I'll take on all comers, anyone, and everyone, and if it means I get to put you down once and for all and get you off my back for good, then I say bring it on. So you come on down that aisle next week, bring your little friends with ya if you want, cause deep down you know that's the only way you've even got a prayer of beating me, bring Fozzy, bring em all, I don't give a damn Chris, you stack the odds and I'll overcome them, cause that's what I do, I'm the one who gets it done, cronies or no cronies, I'm coming down that ramp with 3 things, my title, my heart, and the support of the XWL Universe, and together we're retaining this title, and we're burying The Alpha of the Asshole Club six feet under where he belongs...

The intense look on the face of the champion is the last glimpse of what we see before the video comes to an end. Anarchy continues with whatever match or segment is next.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 5:25 pm

Anarchy returns to ringside to see The Miz standing in middle of the ring, chairs are around meaning only one thing! MizTV!

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 IppWnL2

[The Miz]
The moment you have all been waiting for! I AM BACK! After weeks of disruption, weeks of unacceptable behaviour by a certain ex-employee of mine. I am now back here on the road to Final Stand! I made my return to the ring last week...to be cheated out of a victory! But that isn't going to stop me, that doesn't change the fact that I AM the greatest superstar to step foot in this ring. I've now put everything behind me, Johnny Gargano is HISTORY! He's Gone, He's DONE! He's never going to step foot in a XWL ring again..I hope he's happy working at the stupid Limo company because THAT is all he's going to have for the rest of his life!

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 TOxGWyf

[The Miz]
Whilst I'm going to continue to shine, I'm going to continue to rise back to where I belong! At the top of this company! I am the true face of this company, I am the star of this company! And It's about time I'm treated that way. Time and Time again, I get passed aside, I get ignored...I have to wait and wait for a single opportunity to come my way! The last time I was here, I CARRIED this company! I carried each and every superstar back there! Then Month after month, I was over looked. I saw MY opportunities be passed to superstars that didn't deserve them! I've had to stand by and watch the likes of JBL be given chance after chance, just to fail each and every time! But I'm not going to sit back and wait anymore! I'm going to start taking opportunities and I won't stop until I get back MY World Heavyweight Championship!

[The Miz]
But tonight.... It's time for the most must see talk show in history....MIZ TV! My guest tonight... Just weeks ago made his return to XWL. And I'm sure with the permission of his wife he will come out here and join me in this ring.... Ladies and Gentlemen...RUSEV!

A slight change of plans, Lana's theme song begins to play instead of Rusev's. The crowd does not bother to cease their booing in the slightest, regardless of which half of XWL's newest couple emerges first. The Ravishing Russian struts out onto the stage elegantly with mic in hand, and a condescending smile on her red lips.

{Lana}
I'm sorry, "The Miz," but that introduction is not going to suffice when you are talking about the Lion of Bulgaria.. Now, if you don't mind.. Ladies and gentleman: rise, and place your hands over your hearts as you salute the conqueror of XWL and of America. He is the Bulgarian Brute.. RRRUSEV!

Lana turns and extends her arm out towards the tron as the highly anticipated Rusev makes his arrival.

RUSEV UDRYA!

RUSEV MACHKA!

As if on cue, the theme of “The Bulgarian Brute” Rusev begins to play, causing a natural negative reaction to emanate from the live audience in attendance directed at the stage. Lana simply claps her hands before Rusev emerges from behind the curtain and comes out swinging a Bulgarian Flag to the left and right a couple of times before he plants it down at his side, standing next to “The Ravishing Russian” Lana.

She is seen mouthing a few words before the duo begin making their descent down the entrance ramp, Rusev leading the proverbial charge to the ring. Despite being bombarded by boos and jeers from either side, neither of them paying any attention to the crowd, causing them to increase in volume in an attempt to be heard. Unfortunately for the crowd, it falls on deaf ears.

Rusev is the first to make it to the bottom of the ramp and to the ringside area, with Lana shortly behind him. He takes a few steps to his left and finds himself at the steel ring steps, taking a step back to allow Lana to scale them first before he follows suit. With both of them now on the apron, Rusev places his foot on the bottom rope and uses his free hand to grip the middle rope, pulling them apart as if they were the Red Sea, except they're ring ropes so it's nothing like that. This gives Lana a comfortable amount of room to enter the ring before he himself enters the ring moments after, once again swinging the Bulgarian Flag back and forth once inside the ring, placing it at his side when he's done.

With the two chairs next to The Miz being vacant, one would make the assumption that they're reserved for the duo of Lana and Rusev, to which Lana takes a seat in hers while Rusev places a hand on the back of the chair and tosses it aside, opting to stand, the Bulgarian Flag to one side and the Ravishing Russian on the other. Lana moves the microphone in her hand towards her lips, but before she could speak, she's drowned out by the negative reaction of the live audience in attendance. After taking a deep breath, processing the blatant disrespect, Lana stands to her feet sternly and begins to speak over the crowd in an aggressive manner.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 9CeDchW

{Lana}
You Americans are all the same, like coddled and ignorant children who just want to cry and cry about their feelings. You do not deserve your silly "freedoms" of speech, and if I had it my way, that would be taken from you immediately! If this failure of a nation were run by a true leader like the great Vladimir Putin, perhaps then you overfed cry babies in the front could have become real men, like my Bulgarian Brute here.. but instead, you sit there and whine because you don't like to hear the truth. The same truth that clearly states that this man is the savior of this company, and is going straight to the top of the food chain where he belongs.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 TLT5Doo

Lana points up to the ceiling of the arena as she surveys the disgruntled crowd.

{Lana}
Your reaction each week only proves my point, and shows just how far your country has fallen. You do not recognize a true hero when he is standing right in front of you! This man single-handedly destroyed the entire legacy of that embarrassment of a family. You uneducated, ungrateful villagers should be applauding his actions, and thanking him for wiping the Rhodes family name out of the XWL history books!

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 CQeVI1Z

On that note, the Ravishing Russian cradles her mic in order to clap for Rusev as she smiles brightly. Her applause was barely audible even next to the microphone due to the intensity of the crowd's booing. After a moment, Lana turns back and stands beside Rusev, nodding to the Miz and gesturing for him to begin the interview.

{Lana}
Now, the interview may begin.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 873toyl

[The Miz]
Firstly, there was absolutely nothing wrong with my introduction. Nobody gives a better introduction than me, not you, not Howard Finkel..NOBODY! But now onto last week...You know what, Rusev... I've actually got to give you some credit. Last week, after cheating his way to victory...you put Codyin his place! You DESTROYED Cody. Personally, I loved to see it... Cody got every thing he deserved. I am sick of superstars like him, coming in here living off their fathers legacy. It's clear you're tough, you're strong...everybody can see that right?

A huge smile across the face of Lana as she nods in agreement with The Miz

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 VXZxq0e

[The Miz]
So why the hell do you hide behind your wife? Can you do anything without her permission? Do you need her to yell "RUSEV CRUSH" before you can do anything? It's embarrassing! You let your wife control everything you do! Aren't you sick of it? Aren't you sick of already living in your wife's shadow? Imagine the potential you could have...if you joined The Miztourage! If you left Lana behind, and followed my leadership... You could be World Heavyweight Champion within months! This is once in a life time offer! I see the potential in you, I won't use you to achieve my own dreams like Lana is! I'd make you a star! So Rusev.... if you're allowed to speak for yourself....How would you like the chance of a life time and join The Miztourage?

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Yw0capx

Lana's agreement turns to disgust as Rusev steps forward and gets chest-to-chest with the Miz. Rusev looks down on The "Awesome" One as Lana places her hand on Rusev's chest and steps him back for a moment before any type of confrontation ensues, telling Rusev: "Аз ще се справя с това!" Lana struts back and forth briefly in front of the Miz, sucking on the pearly whites behind her red lips in disbelief before responding to the host's blatant disrespect.

{Lana}
I'm sorry to break it to you, "The Miz," but Rusev is not going to join your band of American rejects. Rusev is not here to be under the wing of a failed actor. He does not need you or your ridiculous sounding name. Rusev is making his own name in XWL, and soon, it will be bigger than even you. Unlike your pathetic sidekicks, Rusev does not need the help of anyone to get to the top. He is already well on his way, and he has much greater plans than becoming a D-List celebrity like you and your degrading sideshow.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 EQhf56D

Lana smirks smugly for a moment as the crowd for the first time seems to be getting behind the Ravishing Russian's words.

{Lana}
Marriages here are not as meaningful to you Americans, you are too involved with yourselves. But Rusev and I, we are involved fully with each other. We work as a unit, in perfect harmony. Rusev and I train together, we eat together, we spend every single moment together. We are the perfect union, and an example that all of you filthy commoners should be inspired by! We are the proof that the American way, is not the best way. You see, "The Miz," not every wife is a blabbering distraction like yours. If there is anybody lazier and more entitled than you Americans, it is the French.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 WVLELJ3

On that mini mic crop, Lana takes a step back and hands the microphone to her husband, the Bulgarian Brute. She stands by his side, places her hands firmly on her hips as she turns her nose up at the Miz.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 OcJZ991

{Rusev}
You Americans are all the same, first you disrespect me and my wife with your “introduction,” then you try to recruit me with false promises. Is that what you told your “Miztourage?” Rusev doesn't want your “Leadership,” Rusev doesn't need your “Leadership.” What Rusev needs is to CRUSH you like he CRUSHED Cody last week.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 CQvPDC8

With that said, Rusev motions to begin moving towards The Miz, who attempts to backstep out of this international situation he's about to get dragged into. This time, instead of holding Rusev back, Lana just looks on with an approving yet wicked smile etched on her face. Before Rusev can make good on his promise...

Wrestling has more than one royal family.

Rusev instantly gets heated at the "shocking" arrival of the man he's crossed paths with since his debut, Cody. Lana rolls her eyes at the American desperately clinging onto their newfound spotlight, and places a firm hand on the Brute's chest, keeping him tame for the time being.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 AYuJXyw

As Cody runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, Lana is placed in front of her husband which causes Cody to stop in his tracks. Miz takes a has an entertaining observation from the corner as Lana's eyes burn through Cody.

{Lana}
So predictable.. I knew you couldn't resist the urge to rear your head and try to make things about you once again. This spotlight, this attention? It doesn't belong to you or your disappointing, charity case of a family any longer. You have had your time, and you have brought nothing but shame to your name and to all of these disgusting Americans. But that time is now gone, much like your "precious" father. You stand absolutely no chance against my super-athlete here, as he has proven time and time again. Now, for your final warning..

Lana sets down her microphone and takes two steps closer to the American Nightmare, holding her chin up high as the two stare each other down. Cody's chest rises and falls furiously as Lana looks as cold as a snake in ice. Just as quickly as a serpent's strike, Lana raises her hand and delivers an echoing slap across the face of Cody, following it up immediately with a verbal assault.

{Lana}
GET OUT OF OUR RING!

Before Cody has a chance to react, Lana grins wickedly at him and simply steps aside as she holds out her hand and clenches it tightly into a fist. Her eyes remain locked on Cody the entire time as Rusev takes his cue, letting out a savage and primal battle cry as he charges and bulldozes Cody back into the corner and the two trade blows repeatedly. At that time, Miz decides he's seen enough and makes his exit. As he does, Lana too rolls out of the ring and walks over to ringside. Cody finally gets the upper hand, kicking Rusev back a few feet as he hastily climbs the turnbuckle. Not hastily enough, however, as Lana reaches up and shoves Cody's right foot off the top rope, hanging him out to dry! This gives Rusev the opportunity to pick Cody up off the ropes and send him down onto the mat with a vicious power slam.

Rusev flips Cody over like a simple fish, and steps over him before locking in the dreaded Accolade submission. Cody flails helplessly as Rusev cranks back on his spine like the Brute he is known to be. With Rusev is full control of the situation, Lana struts over to ringside and collects a small black briefcase. It seems the Ravishing Russian was indeed expecting the American Nightmare to make an appearance tonight. Lana climbs the steel stairs and ducks down between the ropes as she walks over to Rusev and a squirming Cody. She sets the leather briefcase on one of the set chairs left behind and pops the locks, revealing a folded American flag inside. It isn't a challenge to assume where this is going.

Lana grabs the American flag in one hand, and a pair of scissors that were concealed beneath it in the other. As she whips the flag open, taking the necessary steps to align herself perfectly in front of Cody and Rusev, she tilts her head to the side and smiles. After showcasing the flag like a young Vanna White, Lana's mug returns to a scowl as she clips her scissors twice and immediately begins to chop the flag to bits and pieces right in front of Cody's eyes. Rusev cinches back on Cody with even greater power, forcing him to watch the symbol that he and his father so proudly wore. The symbol that represents their country is being reduced to shreds on the mat before him as he finally seems to fade out of consciousness.

Once there was nothing left but fragments, Lana tosses the scissors to the side and adjusts her leather jacket, taking a breath of relief. After checking her nails and tightening her ponytail one final time, she looks to Rusev and calls out: "He's had enough." On a dime, Rusev releases Cody. His vegetable-like body flops flat onto the mat as Lana steps over him, digging her sharp heel into his spine in the process. The Ravishing Russian then raises the hand of the Bulgarian Brute as his music mildly drowns out the horrendous boos of the crowd.

Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:40 pm

The cameras cut backstage as Balor is shown being rushed to the medical room. Balor yells in pain as the doctors talk to one another and try to analyze the extent of Balor’s injuries.

The Doctor:
Finn, I’m sorry but I can’t let you fight until your leg is healed. If you go back out there too soon your entire career is going to be on the line. So with that being said… Balor, you are no longer cleared to wrestle. We’re going to load you up in an ambulance and take you to the nearest hospital so you can get the proper treatment.
Balor begins to scream in frustration. The man that just returned from injury and now put back on the shelf begins screaming and yelling.

Balor:
NO! OWENS! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME… THIS IS FAR FROM OVER! I’M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET! I WILL BE BACK AND I WILL END YOU JUST LIKE YOU TRIED TO END ME! DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU’RE FINISHED!

The doctors begin to put Balor on a stretcher and start rolling him out to the parking lot. In the hallway, the lights begin to flash and suddenly the entire hallway becomes completely dark. A dark demonic laughing is heard as the lights come back on and the hallway is completely empty.

Mauro Ranallo:
What the heck just happened?

Corey Graves:
I don’t know Mauro but I think Kevin should be really scared right now.

XWL cuts to commercial as the fans are sitting in their seats wondering what’s going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 9:21 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break, the camera panning throughout the crowd, showing various of the Superstars' T-Shirts scattered throughout the sea of humanity that is the XWL Universe as they hold up signs that either support their favorite Superstars or are designed to take a shot at the ones they dislike. After a few more moments of showcasing them, the cameras cut to the ringside area where Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo are shown sitting at the announcers table, Graves being the one to speak.

Corey Graves
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to Anarchy. In case you missed it, two weeks ago tragedy struck in that very ring. I am, of course, talking about the cowardly assault that the former Intercontinental Champion Chad Gable unleashed upon the innocent Chris Sabin following his impressive victory over Shinsuke Nakamura.

Mauro Ranallo
Cowardly? Innocent? Sabin pretty much-

Corey Graves
Mauro please, it's rude to interrupt. After the match, Sabin would receive a microphone, which he would then use to ask a simple question: Where is Chad Gable? Gable would then show up out of nowhere and instead of standing face to face with the man, he would opt to send Sabin through this very table in front of us. This would lead to Chris Sabin missing last week's Anarchy to recover from the uncalled for assault, but in his absence and being the sympathetic man that I am, I reached out to Chris Sabin and asked him if he would like a platform to address the situation with one Chad Gable. Sabin would gladly agree and thus this interview came to be. So without further ado, I present to you, live via satellite, Chris Sabin!

As if right on cue, the Titantron changes to an image of Chris Sabin, who is shown sitting on a wheelchair, still feeling the effects of Chad Gable's retaliation two weeks ago. Instead of having a screen behind him, it's a wall with a painting on it, almost as if he's sitting at home.

Corey Graves
First off, I would like to thank you for not only agreeing to be a part of this interview, but also gracing us with your presence. Second, I would like to get the obvious question out of the way first: How are you feeling?

Chris Sabin
As you can clearly see, I'm not at a hundred percent but I hope that where ever Chad Gable is watching this, because I know that he is, I hope he realized that this is what a real injury looks like. Unlike your “injury,” this is going to take more than a bag of ice and a box of band-aids to fix.

Chris Sabin
So as I was sitting here watching last week's Anarchy, I didn't know what hurt more: This injury or watching Chad Gable “wrestle.” Perhaps I should thank you, this solitude allowed me to actually process what happened, it allowed me to see who Chad Gable has truly become, not that you were much to begin with. Your assault on me was nothing more than desperation. My victory over Shinsuke Nakamura broke your confidence, seeing me do what you could not, watching me overcome what could be considered the second greatest failure in your pathetic career, the first being when you lost the Intercontinental Championship to Sami Callihan.

Chris Sabin
Instead of challenging Nakamura to a rematch, like the “Fighting Champion” you pretended to be, you chose the easy way out, you chose to attack me when by back was turned and tried to take me out because we both know that if you and Nakamura got into that ring one more time, it would be nothing more than a repeat performance, nothing more than a “Vintage Gable.” Chad Gable says that I'm the one that's full of cheap shots, I can't be the only one that sees the iron-

Sabin is stopped in his tracks as the sound of something being knocked down is heard, the sound echoing from off camera into the room that Sabin is in. He is the first to see the culprit as the camera is still facing at him and does the only thing he could in his situation, throwing up his hands in an attempt to protect himself for whatever or whoever is coming his way.

The camera backs out as Sabin is flung from his chair onto the floor. In a moment, he goes from this crippled, aching person to this lashing fighting spirit. Sabin kicks out at this figure who is on top of him, knocking him back for a moment. In this moment we catch a glimpse of who it is but honestly we knew all along: Chad Gable. Gable darts back at Chris who side steps him, sending Gable right into the wheel chair. Gable catches himself on it before falling, spinning it around and catching Sabin with it.

Corey Graves
This is an outrage! Chris Sabin is injured! This can't be happening!

Mauro Ranallo
He looks like he's a lot better than he's letting on to me Graves.

Sure enough, Sabin is fighting back as Gable dives onto him once more, the duo crashing to the ground. Hands are flying left and right as they swing wildly for each other, rolling on the ground. Sabin once more kicks Gable off, jumping to his feet. He grabs hold of the wheel chair, throwing it at Gable. Gable is expecting it this time and uses it to his advantage as he steps up onto it, leaping over it and onto Sabin with a huge forearm. This sends Sabin back into a wall, leaning against it for a moment of freedome. Gable comes at him, causing Sabin to swing. As he does so, Gable ducks the arm, wrapping his hands around the waist of Sabin and launching him right into the wall.

With a thunderous CRACK and the tumbling of plaster, the wall gives way. Both men crash and burn through it, to the other side. A few people are able to be seen through the crack as Gable and Sabin are rolling amongst the debris. Gable, moving far easier than Sabin, stands after a few moments and looks down at his rival. The look in his eye is as angry as ever as he nods at Sabin.

"That's 'Vintage Gable', asshole."

The words come from Gable as he stumbles away, obviously feeling the effects of that wall bump. The people begin to move the debris, finding Sabin underneath, gripping at his neck. They begin calling for help, fear rushing over them as they treat the fallen Machine Gun, almost hoping that someone can help him more than they can. The last image we get is Sabin, buried underneath a piece of wall, someone asking for help to get it off before we cut to another scene.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 12:33 am

[Corey Graves]
This is ridiculous!!! Becky and Tessa just had a win handed to them because Asuka wouldn't play ball and tag in Bliss when she should have!!!!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I mean what did you really expect Corey? these two were 2 of the most dysfunctional tag team partners I've ever seen tonight, they've been at each other's throats for weeks now and tonight was no different.

[Corey Graves]

Alexa was begging for that tag, and Asuka just stood there and posed for the crowd, arrogance, pure arrogance, and even after that disrespectful act from Asuka, Alexa showed what a team player she really is and still attempted to help her out by attempting to get the jump on Becky near the apron, but what happened? the kindness in Alexa's heart bit her in the rear when Becky whacked her off the apron and proceeded to put Asuka down for the 3 count, don't get me wrong, Asuka had that coming, but the fact that this goes down as an L in the loss column for Alexa is just a disgrace!

[Mauro Ranallo]

Alexa's no saint Corey, but alot of what you just said is true, she did indeed try her best to win this match, and Asuka's distain towards her clearly led to their downfall here tonight.

As the commentators discuss what led to Asuka and Alexa's downfall, the hands of Becky and Tessa are raised in the middle of the ring to a nice positive reaction from the crowd. The 2 embrace in a big hug following their victory, following the hug Tessa raises Becky's arm in the air once more when all of a sudden...

[Mauro Ranallo]

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

Mauro had reacted this way because Tessa had yanked Becky's arm in like she was reeling in a fish and hooked her other arm behind her before spiking her down to the mat with a Hammerlock DDT for the ages.

[Corey Graves]

Where did this come from??? I like it!!!

The smile on Tessa's face as a result of the tag team victory tonight had completely diminished, it was now a look of anger, spite, and probably alot of other unexplainable emotions running through Tessa right now. Tessa had kneeled over Becky's body and shouted "THIS WAS MY MOMENT! MY CHANCE TO SHINE! AND YOU STOLE IT! NOW YOU PAY THE PRICE BITCH! NOW YOU LEARN THAT TESSA IS FOREVER!!!"

[Mauro Ranallo]
What the hell is wrong with Tessa? Becky just led them to a win tonight and this is how she thanks her?

[Corey Graves]
I LOVE IT MAURO!!! The attitude, the chip on her shoulder, it was there the whole time, now she's putting it on display for the whole world to see, I may just have a new favorite in the women's division Mauro, and her name is Tessa Blanchard.

Following her words Tessa rolled out of the ring towards the timekeeper's area and grabbed a chair, she folded it up and tossed it into the ring before sliding back in herself, she unfolded the chair directly in front of Becky's lifeless body before she began to drag her back to a vertical base.

[Mauro Ranallo]

I think I can see where this is going and it's not good, somebodies gotta get out here and stop this!!! this is too much dammit!

[Corey Graves]
Shut up Mauro, the woman's out there making a statement, do it! show the world why Tessa is forever!

Blanchard placed Becky in the ddt position once more whilst trapping one of her arms behind her in the hammerlock position.

BAM!!!!

Becky's skull was sent crashing through the steel chair and down into the mat with the Hammerlock DDT through the steel chair from Tessa. Blanchard rose to her feet and turned her back to Becky before flipping her hair and swinging her head around to execute the world famous "Tessa" pose before exiting the ring and heading up the ramp to a chorus of boo's.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Sickening, absolutely sickening, Tessa deserves every bit of disdain this crowd can throw at her.

[Corey Graves]
Go ahead Mauro, be jealous like every single one of these losers at home who wishes they had a woman like Tessa Blanchard in their lives, she came out here tonight to get a win, but more importantly, to make a STATEMENT! and she did just that!

The medical team rushes to the ring to tend to Becky whilst Anarchy headed to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 12:34 am

As Anarchy resumes, we see a majorly "Blissed Off" Alexa Bliss storming down the halls of The Bradley Center. No doubt the irritation bubbling within her has a great deal to do with her tag-team match with Asuka tonight which saw their cooperation completely fall apart in the final moments most notably due to Asuka refusing to tag Bliss in.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 KUiRNhb

[Alexa Bliss]
Lousy, no good, egotistical brat...

She huffs and puffs under her breath, continuing to stomp down the hall, but her solitude is quickly taken away from her, just like her hopes of winning tonight's match when Mike Rome catches up with her, but instead of stopping to respond to him, she keeps walking so he has to do his best to keep up with her as he no inquires her thoughts on what happened.

[Mike Rome]
Excuse me, Alexa?

[Alexa Bliss]
What?!

Her furious tone causes him to stumble over his words at first but eventually he's able to stutter them out.

[Mike Rome]
Well, I just...I wanted to ask you about your match tonight?

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 5Y0t1z4

[Alexa Bliss]
You mean the match that I wanted no part of, yet like the true professional I am, I went out there to do my job UNLIKE A CERTAIN SOMEONE THAT'S TOO GOOD TO TAG OUT BECAUSE THEY'RE THE EMPRESS OF TOMORROW AND THEY DON'T NEED MY HELP...EXCEPT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT SHE NEEDED BECAUSE I WASN'T THE ONE PINNED LIKE 30 SECONDS LATER, NOW WAS I?

Again hearing the vinegar in her tone slightly shocks him, he knew she'd be upset but wow she's really furious.

[Mike Rome]
Well, yes that's the match...Layla did order this in an effort to resolve the issues between the tw-

While continuing to walk after Alexa, suddenly she stops, and not only interrupts him but nearly causes him to fall over himself as he tries to stop in time with her.

[Alexa Bliss]
That's right, she did...and that's why what happened out there? IS HER FAULT! Asuka has done nothing but bully me week after week, for months now...and what has our General Manager done? NOTHING! Oh Asuka's not bullying you, I'm sure this is just blown out of proportion...OH, IS IT NOW? WAS THAT THE ACTIONS OF A WOMAN THAT ISN'T A BULLY? NO! That is textbook bullying, that is Chapter 1 of bullying, it's the first line in the book, it's straight egotism and I am sick of being her victim. ALL I WANT IS TO BE LEFT ALONE, NOT THROWN AGAINST HER, OR WITH HER! IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK? IS IT, MASON? IS IT? IS IT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK?

[Mike Rome]
Uh, actually it's Mike...

She starts walking again, ignoring his correction as he of course chases after her again.

[Mike Rome]
May I ask where you're headed?

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 T7xAT0x

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm going straight to Layla's office and demanding she do something about Asuka. I tried out of the kindness of my heart be understanding of Asuka's situation last week, maybe she just needed help, maybe all of this was simply a cry for that help...but now? SHE NEEDS TO GO!

[Mike Rome]
You want her to be fired?

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm sorry, is that going overboard? LIKE ASUKA INTERFERING IN MY MATCHES, LIKE ASUKA PLAYING THE INNOCENT ROLE TRICKING EVERYONE INTO BELIEVING SHE'S NOT A BULLY WHEN SHE TOTALLY IS AND IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT THE FACT PEOPLE BUY INTO HER STUPID ACT IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME WANT TO RIP MY HAIR OUT! THAT OVERBOARD, MIKE?

[Mike Rome]
Well...

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 D5hEbfw

[Alexa Bliss]
Nobody asked you. All I want to do is be able to show up here and do my job without the fear of some maniac lurking in the shadows. I MEAN DID YOU SEE WHAT CLOWN FACE HANNIBAL LECTER HERSELF DID 2 WEEKS AGO? I shouldn't be subjected that kind of abuse, and it shouldn't stand, and it WON'T stand!

Without allowing him a chance to respond, she storms past him, turning the corner as she nears Layla's office.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 3Cbutqp

She passes several crew members, shoving them out of the way, everyone in her sights feeling every bit of her five feet of fury as she continues on. Soon she stops, and the camera that did it's best to follow her from the get go turns to show Layla's name on the door Alexa now stands in front of. Without knocking, or any sort of respectful action, she straight up barges in. Layla turns, shutting the file cabinet she was browsing, startled by the sudden entry but sighing as if she almost expected it.

[Alexa Bliss]
Alright, we've gotta talk. I did things your way, I went out there, I held back the urge to vomit over the fact that I had to team with the likes of that...THAT THING THAT CALLS HERSELF ASUKA. But what does she do? I'll tell you what she does, she disobeys your orders for us to be "friends" and play nice, and DOESN'T TAG ME IN WHEN SHE CLEARLY NEEDS TO, WHICH IS A FACT BY THE WAY BECAUSE AFTER TELLING ME SHE'S FINE, SHE DOESN'T NEED TO TAG OUT, TO WATCH AND LEARN....SHE LOSES!

Layla tries to open her mouth to respond but Alexa's still going off on a rant.

[Alexa Bliss]
Like, what is her problem? I just want to be left alone, I just want this bullying to end...I tried to sympathize with her, to believe that maybe I was being a tad eccentric over this entire ordeal, but tonight? That showed I was right, you were wrong, and now it's time to quit making excuses for her, and DO SOMETHING!

Alexa's upset that's obvious, which is why Layla's trying to hold back her annoyance over Alexa's blatant disrespect right now.

[Layla]
Alexa, calm down.

[Alexa Bliss]
DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, IF YOU WANT ME TO BE CALM THEN TELL ME SHE'S GONE, THEN I CAN FINALLY BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF, THEN...I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT WITHOUT WAKING UP IN A COLD SWEAT, CHECKING UNDER MY BED, KICKING OPEN CLOSETS, PUSHING A COUCH IN FRONT OF MY DOOR, THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE PUT ME THROUGH ALL BECAUSE YOU WON'T JUST GET RID OF HER!

[Layla]
If you'll quit yelling...

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm sorry that she has left me emotionally wrecked by her torment that I can't hold it together anymore, okay?

[Layla]
Listen, I understand...tonight did not go well, and maybe I was wrong.

[Alexa Bliss]
MAYBE?!

[Layla]
Alexa...

[Alexa Bliss]
No, I am done being patient, you are The General Manager and I'm not asking you, I'm not suggesting, I am TELLING YOU THAT SHE NEEDS TO BE FIRED, OR...maybe I have to go over your head and talk to Vince about this bullying epidemic you're allowing to run rampant in HIS company?

Alexa's fury has clearly taken her to a point of no return, to the point that Layla who maybe felt somewhat responsible for what happened tonight, no longer is allowing Alexa to overstep her position as HER talent.

[Layla]
If you would just shut up for one second you would find out that ASUKA, the crazy bully that you are so emotionally torn over...actually beat you to the punch and came to my office, expressing her undying regret over what happened out there.

Little Miss Bliss has the classic "wait, what?" look on her face as for the first time in her ranting marathon, she's speechless.

[Layla]
She says that she didn't realize how her behavior had affected you, and after some soul searching, she's ready to finally put an end to it and admit that she is a bully...and she wants to use your platform as activist against bullying, next week...where you two forge a movement to END bullying.

[Alexa Bliss]
She di- did....she did what?

Perplexed by this, Alexa can't quite wrap her head around it.

[Alexa Bliss]
A no bullying agreement? She...she's serious?

[Layla]
She is, she's having a contract drawn up and promises that next week all of this will finally be resolved.

[Alexa Bliss]
Well...good...a little late. But, I'm glad she's seen the error of her ways and after next week, I'll finally be free of her.

[Layla]
I'm happy that your night terrors should be over soon, now if you don't mind I have some business to attend to, but thank you for stopping by and I hope the rest of your night goes well knowing that next week all of this will finally be behind you.

Alexa smiles, happy to know that her Asuka problem is officially no longer a problem after next week, when they meet in the ring to sign a "No Bullying Agreement." Alexa lifts her head high clearly overjoyed with the news and walks out of Layla's office as the scene closes.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:34 am

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 JETXQTVXWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 M2KswOD

The crowd pop as Dean rises off top of Jericho. The ref raises The World Heavyweight Television Champion's hand in the the air much to Dean's happiness. Shortly he receives his titles which he puts over his shoulders. He goes to leave but not before turning to Jericho who's starting to crawl. Dean slowly walks to him and with a manic grin bends down, puts his fingers into a gun motion and puts them against the temple of Jericho before pulling the trigger. Dean laughs before walking off and exiting the ring as Jericho stares at him with pure hate
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 2:18 pm

*Anarchy cuts to video footage shot earlier that week.  A man is shown dressed in red from head to toe with a cap, baggy shirt, cargo pants and even sneakers which are completely crimson.  The cap covers his face so you can't make out who it is exactly, but you can tell he has facial hair and looks to be around 30 years old.  The man is riding a lime green scooter in what appears to be the beginning of night time.  The scooter is is adorned with a logo - a overweight cartoon man with his mouth wide open scoffing a gigantic pizza slice.  The scooter approaches a large fancy looking gate.  He pulls up and presses the button alongside it for the intercom.*

[Voice]
Mizanin household.

*The voice on the other end is none other than The Miz!  The man clears his throat.*

[Pizza Delivery Guy]
You ordered pizza?

*The Miz becomes audibly angry at this point.*

[The Miz]
You're damn right I ordered pizza!  Two hours ago!  What's taken so long?

[Pizza Delivery Guy]
We're pretty busy tonight sir.  But I guarantee you it's as fresh and as hot as any pizza you've ordered before.

*The Miz sighs.*

[The Miz]
Fine, just get in here already!  We're starving!

*The gates mechanisms come to life and it slowly creaks open, revealing a large winding path leading to a spectacular mansion surrounded by a beautiful garden filled with plants of various shapes and sizes.  The pizza delivery guy slowly makes his way up the path on his scooter and approaches the expensive home.  As he arrives, he dismounts his ride and picks up a pizza box from the back of the scooter.  He approaches the front door which has the initials "MM" engraved into the front, likely in gold and rings the doorbell.  A few moments pass by before the door swings open.  The Miz is shown in a bright pink bathing robe and slippers, still wearing sunglasses for some unknown reason.*

[The Miz]
You know what?  I'm going to have you fired!  I ordered this pizza two hours ago and-

*The Miz suddenly stops mid-sentence and raises his sunglasses onto the top of his head.  His eyes widen in shock and he becomes stunned as he recognizes the man before him.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Like I said sir, we're extremely busy tonight.  But I personally guarantee that this pizza is as a fresh and as hot as any you've ever ordered before.

[The Miz]
What the hell?!  Johnny!?  You're a pizza guy now?  What happened to the manager job at the limo company?

[Johnny Gargano]
Oh... you know... I still do that too.  I mean, when you're a former XWL superstar you get used to a certain lifestyle.  I need several jobs to live my life how I want to live it and to provide for my wife now because of what you did to me.  This is my second job.

*The Miz is still in a state of shock as he replies in disbelief.*

[The Miz]
Are you just going to haunt me for the rest of my life?  You're everywhere I go!

[Johnny Gargano]
Haunt you?  I'm not dead.  Maybe a little on the inside because you crushed my dreams... but I'm still alive and well.  Instead of becoming the world's best wrestler and becoming World Champion, now I get to be the world's best limo company manager and the world's best pizza delivery guy!  It just so happens we keep crossing paths...  Life is a strange, strange thing...

*A brief sadness clouds the face of Gargano before he perks up and becomes overly enthusiastic.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Anyway, Mike... buddy... old pal!  Do you want this pizza or not?  

*Gargano opens the lid of the pizza box, revealing the most delicious looking pizza you could ever imagine.  The generous cheese topping glistens in the moonlight.*

[Johnny Gargano]
It's getting cold while we chew the fat out here... it's $9.99 altogether.  Just look at it, it has more cheese than one of your movies...

[The Miz]
What did you say?

[Johnny Gargano]
I said it's $9.99...

[The Miz]
No, after that!

[Johnny Gargano]
I was clearing my throat.  Do you want this pizza or not?

*Miz's eyes narrow as he knows something else was said.  He's still clearly shell-shocked by this whole ridiculous scenario but he hesitantly nods and disappears out of view briefly before returning with a huge glass jar of pennies.  It must be several hundred dollars worth of pennies contained within.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Are you for real?

[The Miz]
Yes I'm for real!  Now hand over the damn pizza!  Like I said, we're starving in here!

[Johnny Gargano]
You have a house like this... you're an XWL superstar... a movie star... and you try to pay in pennies?

[The Miz]
What's wrong Johnny?  Can't count?

*Miz smirks his devilish smirk.  He knows exactly what he's doing.  He's trying to rile up Gargano, reigniting their long feud and maybe trying to get some kind of payback for limo incident in the desert and the incident at the limo office.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Oh I can count just fine.  Hand it over.

*Gargano takes the jar under his free arm.  As he does he suddenly wears a strange, alarmed expression.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Uh.. Miz.  What's that behind you?

[The Miz]
Huh-?

*As Miz turns his back, Gargano seizes his opportunity.  He's not playing Miz's games.  He throws the pizza box down at Miz's feet, open-side downwards so the pizza splatters all over his front door and ruins his pink slippers.  Miz turns around in a fury as the warm cheesy mess seeps into his feet but Gargano is already halfway down his long drive with the penny jar under his arm.*

[The Miz]
JOHNNY!  GET BACK HERE!

*Gargano ignores the pleas and is already on his way on the pizza scooter as Miz is left screaming on his doorstep in rage.  As the ruined pizza sits all over Miz's front doorstep and all over his slippers, the dog Pumpkin arrives on the scene and begins to tuck in.  The very comical scene of Miz standing in a mixture of despair and hatred while Pumpkin continues to feast is the final one we see before the footage fades to black and comes to an end...*

*Anarchy continues...*

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 2:36 pm

XWL Returns ringside, to the sight of it's always present commentary team.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and Gentlemen, if we could take you back a moment to last week. We were scheduled for a triple threat match for the XWL Television Championship between Dean Ambrose, EVIL and Jimmy Uso. Earlier on in the evening Jimmy Uso would find his brother Jey unconscious in the backstage area with a chair not too far from the scene.

[Corey Graves]
One can only assume the man behind those actions was none other than Seth Rollins. A man Jimmy Uso become reacquainted with during his entrance as Seth Rollins tried to exact some much deserved revenge on The Uso brother.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But it was not to be, as were greeted by the return of The Big Dog. Who changed the course of events quite quickly.

[Corey Graves]
Roman Reigns making a huge statement upon his return to XWL. Last time we saw Roman was at Downpour where he left his former Shield team mate in a similar state as last week.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Corey, of course referencing the Unsanctioned Tag Team match where The Uso's contracts were on the line against Seth Rollins and a partner of his choosing. Seth shocked the World and revealed Roman Reigns to be his partner but things didn't quite work out as designed for The Architect. As Roman Reigns instead played a massive part in his cousins gaining employment in XWL.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Speak of the Devil and they shall appear.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 LsFvDME

The Uso's music hits and is quickly matched in volume by the negative reaction from the crowd. Everyone is eager to see if Roman Reigns will make an appearance along side The Uso's but Jimmy and Jey walk out alone. Both brothers look to be in a foul mood, not having their normal swagger to the ring. Jey is slightly bandaged up from the attack he suffered last week and Jimmy is probably dwelling on the fact that he missed out on what could've been a career defining chance at the XWL Television Championship. The Brothers climb into the ring, Jimmy starts pacing back and forth while Jey is standing still. Giving almost every person that looks at him the evil eye. Jimmy starts wagging his finger towards the camera.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 AbMWGXo

Jimmy Uso
Ever since we got into this business, all y'all have wanted to do is throw our name in our faces, like we ain't supposed to be proud of where we come from. Y'all don't want to acknowledge that we got to where we are today because we've grinded every single day to earn our place. N'aw. It's that name that got us to where we at, right? It's that blood that pumps through are veins that took us to the top. What y'all fail to realise is, blood... Ain't got nothin' to do with it, Uce! It ain't blood that got us to where we are...

[Jey Uso]
It was bustin' our ass night after night!

Jimmy Uso
It ain't blood that took us to the top...

[Jey Uso]
It was that Day One Ish!

There is power and emotion behind every word uttered by The Uso's. Clearly a topic that gets under the skin of both brothers, they are delivering their words with force.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 2RbUZbL

Jimmy Uso
Blood can only take you so far if you ain't got what it takes to back it up, Uce! And we been backin' it up ever since we stepped foot in this business, Uce! But let's dig a little deeper because as far as y'all concerned, we just all the same right? Copy and repeat. 'Cause the way y'all talk, every person on this family tree might as well be the same person, seeming how we can climb to the top of this business on the names of other men. There was me thinkin' The Uso's were standin' in the ring but it turns out that he's really Afa and I'm Sika!

Jey motions with his hand, cutting off his brother

[Jey Uso]
Nah, Uce. You Samu and I'm Fatu.

Jimmy hesitates, looking at himself and Jey

Jimmy Uso
Wait, see, I thought you were Yokozuna and I was Umaga?

Jey looks his brother up and down with a confused stare

[Jey Uso]
'ey... Ain't you The Rock?

Jimmy raises his eyebrow in a similar fashion to The Great One but as soon as the eyebrow went up, the attitude returned and it was back to business as usual.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 68AaSMi

Jimmy Uso
That's who everyone who ever disagrees with what we have to say brings up, that's what every single person who has doubted us since the word go has mentioned but we ain't those men, Uce! They didn't get us to where are today, Uce! Grindin', workin', fightin', sratchin', clawin' takin' names, bustin' heads and lockin' fools down is how we got to where we are today. There is no comparison, Uce! There is one similarity though. There is one thing that we got from our blood that helped us get to where we are. The majority of those names mentioned all share one trait... They savages.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Lhd1kQc

[Jey Uso]
'nd there ain't any other man in this company that is more savage than us, Uce! We ain't talkin' 'bout comin' out here eatin' a turkey, Uce... N'ah.What we talkin' about is comin' out here and makin' fools realise that we ain't to be disrespected. Y'all want to mention our blood? Fine. Then we goin' to start spillin' yours. Last week was just the start, just a little taste of what's to come, Uce. 'Cause we warned y'all, you not goin' to like what happens when we take matters into our own hands. Seth Rollins got to be the lucky one who was first to get just a little taste of what that can feel like.

Jimmy Uso
Like you bein' outplayed.

[Jey Uso]
Like you outnumbered.

Jimmy Uso
Like you ain't got a chance.

[Jey Uso]
Like you gettin' broken in half!

Jimmy and Jey turn and stare directly down the camera

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 E2DFLRR

Jimmy Uso
From now on, this is how this game works. Turnabout is fair play, right? Y'all dare to question our bloodline?

[Jey Uso]
Now y'all answer to The Bloodline.

Everyone diverts their attention to the stage as we hear the same theme song from last week play.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Business is about to pick up! Roman Reigns is here.

[Corey Graves]
I hope we finally get some answers from him. His silence has left a lot of us in the dark as of late.

The Big Dog emerges out from behind the curtain and onto the entrance stage with an obvious sense of confidence in his step. Roman Reigns is once again greeted by boos from the XWL Universe.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 RsOiTOg

He continues his march down the ramp until he meets the end of it. A turn is made as Roman steps closer to the steel steps until he's at the bottom of them. His glove is adjusted and made a little tighter.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 BMnekSF

Roman enters the ring and is handed a microphone. He joins himself next to his cousins as he awaits his theme to die down and the crowd to settle down and give him silence.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 8qns0Hl

Then Roman Reigns finally speaks for the first time since his return.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 GoY8fhC

[ROMAN REIGNS]
I'm not gonna waste any time. No sir, I'm gonna cut right to the chase. I tried and tried my very best to be someone you all can look up to and cheer on... yet y'all booed me. I tried my best to be the face of this company and a man you would be proud to have to represent you... yet y'all still booed me. I tried my best to keep up with the best this company had to offer. Matt Sydal. AJ Styles. Dean Ambrose. I tried my best to keep up with them in this ring and be the best competitor that I could be... and y'all still had the nerve to boo me. I was confused and I was wondering what gives? I tried my best to be the man you want me to be and I might'a won the World Championship once but I wasn't the man you were cheering. It was Dean Ambrose. It was always Dean Ambrose and if it wasn't Dean Ambrose then it was AJ Styles.

The crowd then started a loud 'BULLET CLUB' chant. It made Roman roll his eyes.

[ROMAN REIGNS]
I'll wait. I'll let y'all have your fun.

He lowered his microphone and crossed his arms and patiently waited.

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 LZWJICH

When it seemed like they were starting to calm down with the chant, Roman took a glance at Jimmy and then he turned his head and took a glance at Jey before returning to where he left off a couple of moments ago. The microphone lined back up with his mouth and the words started to flow once again.

[ROMAN REIGNS]
I tried to do things your way and that didn't work out. It's time to do things my way and that starts with each and every one of you. Fans? Screw 'em. I don't care about them anymore. I don't care about what they think. They didn't care about me when I was their World Heavyweight Champion. They didn't care about me when I was struggling to get on the show each and every week. They didn't care about me when I was released from the company and forced to sit at home. It ain't about y'all anymore. I tried and you rejected me so now, listen up, I'm rejecting each and every one of you.

Roman Reigns pointed up the ramp with his free hand.

[ROMAN REIGNS]
Any friends I got back there? I don't need 'em either. They were never there for me when I needed a friend. Seth Rollins was never a real friend of mine. He never had my back. He only had my back when it benefited him. That selfish little weasel wouldn't have cared about me if I went homeless so long as he still got food on his table. Hey, Uce! I got a couple of questions for the two of you. First question: did Seth Rollins ever call me and ask me how I was doing when I was out of a job? Did he ever call and make sure my daughter was only now that dad wasn't bringing home a paycheck?

The Uso's put their heads together momentarily to try and come up with an example

Jimmy Uso
Mmm, let me see...

[Jey Uso]
Nope!

Roman raises the microphone back to his mouth, his mood getting worse by the second

[ROMAN REIGNS]
Y'all did though. You guys checked in on me. Question number two: did Seth Rollins even acknowledge my existence?

Jimmy and Jey stop again, but this time the answer is a little different. They can think of an example this time to perhaps lighten Roman's mood

Jimmy Uso
Well there was that time that.... Aw, no wait that weren't him...

Jimmy's head drops but his brother was thinking of a different story

[Jey Uso]
'ey, didn't he send you that birthday card one time?

Jimmy's head snaps up, answers his brother aggressively

Jimmy Uso
That was Henry Rollins, Uce!

[Jey Uso]
My bad...

The Uso's keep thinking but they're not coming up with anything

Jimmy Uso
In that case we're goin' to have to go with...

[Jey Uso]
Nope!

[ROMAN REIGNS]
Not until he needed a tag team partner. I was a forgotten memory and of course, Dean Ambrose was busy doing bigger and better things so he had to settle with me. How do you think that made me feel, Uce? That my so-called brother pushed me to the side like I was a toy he no longer had any use for?

[Jey Uso]
Probably more used than Renee Young on a weekend in Vegas, Uce...

[ROMAN REIGNS]
In the end, it all boils down to this. I can't count on the fans to have my back. I see through Seth Rollins' lies and manipulation to see the truth behind our friendship assuming there was ever one. I can only count on one thing and that's family. Jimmy and Jey are my family and I know they got my back. I know I don't gotta worry about them trying to screw me over. They wouldn't do that to their family. They're going to support me and I'm going to support them as we put this company on lock and make up for all the years we got pushed to the side and ignored because of who we are.

The Uso's start to get hyped, Jimmy starts pacing around the ring again while Jey starts nodding his head towards Roman

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 DgRObMl

Jimmy Uso
This ain't no gang warfare, Uce but this BLOOD will leave you a CRIP.

Jey can be heard yelling "Bars" at his brother

[Jey Uso]
Any fool in the back want to step up is goin' to get beat up, smacked around and locked down! They get to to find out the hard way why this Bloodline is the most feared and respected that this industry has ever seen. McMahon, who?! Now marks our time, our time to take our rightful place at the top of this business and we start by takin' over and there ain't nothin' any of y'all can do Cause there ain't nobody is goin' to stop us, Uce!

Just as Jey finishes his sentence....the theme of Seth Rollins blasts around the arena

BURN IT DOWN

The fans erupt as Seth walks out from behind the curtain. He stops at top of the ramp, looks down towards the 3 men who are making his life hell.

The look across the face of Seth makes it clear, that once again Seth Rollins is here to fight!

[Corey Graves]
Seth looks like he's ready to fight! The 3 on 1 doesn't seem to even bother him!

Seth still staring down towards the ramp, now looks back behind him towards the curtain.....

J&J SECURITY APPEAR! Both holding steel chairs! The two men who along with Seth Rollins caused havoc in XWL for many months are back! Seth knew the 3 on 1 advantage is too much!

[Corey Graves]
And He's brought back up!

Roman and The Usos prepare for a fight. Jimmy removes his cap and all 3 men stand centre of the ring.

Seth looks across at Joey then to Jamie and with a nod of the head all 3 men run down the ramp! They get to the ring, all 3 men slide in but Roman and The Usos are ready! The Bloodline instantly on the attack as J&J and Seth slide in. The fight is on! Seth and J&J manage to fight back to their feet, all 6 men exchanging shots. Jimmy with Joey, Jey with Jamie and Seth with Roman. It soon becomes clear The Usos have too much for J&J as they both are beaten into a corner.  Seth holds his own with Roman, rocking Roman with shots sending Roman backing up to a corner of his own. Seth thinking he's got the upperhand takes a moment to back away but as he turns around... DOUBLE SUPERKICK!

The Uso's with a double superkick instantly knocks Seth down to the mat. The numbers may be even, but J&J can't match The Uso's alone. The Usos now lift Seth Rollins up, one on each arm holding Seth still. They look across to Roman....SUPERMAN PUNCH!Seth now crashes to the mat once again. The Bloodline standing tall once again.... but they're not done with Seth just yet. Roman walks towards Seth dragging him up by the hair...but Seth strikes! Seth with a jumping knee to the face of Roman, sends Roman staggering back. The Usos instantly try to attack Seth, but he fights back! He hits Jey with a forearm to the head, followed by one to Jimmy!

But The Usos instantly come fighting back...but little known to them J&J are back up and they have their chairs in hand! As Both Usos close in on Seth...WHACK! In Sync with each other...J&J land viscous chair shots to the back of both Usos. It sends Jimmy crashing out of the ring, Jey falls to his knees on the mat.... CURB STOMP!

Seth almost on instinct runs directly at Jey and stomps his head into the mat. Now the numbers gain...is in the favour of Seth Rollins! His focus is now only on Roman. Seth along with J&J jump at Roman, all landing shots forcing Reigns into the corner attempting to cover up. Seth drags Reigns into centre of the ring... KINGS LANDING!

Roman is out-cold! He crashes in a heap into the mat as the crowd go crazy! Seth is finally standing tall over The Bloodline, with the help from J&J. J&J begin to celebrate, jumping around the ring. Seth looks at both with a smile across his face...but then clearly with one more idea. Seth places his hands on both of J&J stopping their celebration in their tracks. Seth just nods his head....

Before leaning back letting out a huge yell... mocking that of Roman Reigns! J&J struggle to do it, but they finally manage to drag Reigns to his feet! J&J somehow finally manage to then lift Reigns up enough to get on the shoulders of Seth! TRIPLE POWERBOMB!

In a throw back to the signature move of The Shield, Seth with the help of J&J send Reigns crashing to the mat with sickening Triple Powerbomb!

Seth stands over the lifeless body of Roman Reigns! Seth Rollins has finally evened up the numbers! After months of being outnumbered, he finally found the help he needed and stands tall!

Seth Rollins and J&J standing tall over the beaten Roman Reigns is the last image we see as Anarchy fades to commercial.

Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 3:43 pm

Ronda Rousey In-Ring Debut

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 D3htHrj

Ronda Rousey's theme blares throughout the arena as she comes marching down the ring. Her opponent, Jessica Evans is standing in the ring with a massive smile as the crowd chants "Ronda's gonna kill you!".

{Corey Graves}
Well Mauro, it is about that time. The long awaited for arrival of Ronda Rousey! Her in-ring debut is coming up next, and I can barely keep my ass in my seat. This is incredible.

{Mauro Ranallo}
I understand completely, Corey. I'm on the edge of my seat as well. This is so surreal right now.

As the ref rings the bell, Jessica Evans walks across the ring and extends her hand to Ronda. Ronda accepts the handshake. As Evans tries to release her grip from the handshake, Ronda yanks her back in. She instantly has a death glare on her face, and Evans begins to cry. Ronda snaps into the armbar and Evans taps immediately

{Corey Graves}
Wow Mauro... That was a 4 second match... in her debut...

{Ronda Rousey}
Layla... last week I asked for you to respect me and give me some real competition... I expect better next week.

Ronda drops the mic and walks out of the ring, and back up the stage

Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 3:45 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 3CcLE3M XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 SprnWhU

And The Winner of the Match...:

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 4:30 pm

60 Minutes Later...

The crowd cannot believe it. They're stunned as the clock reaches zero and the match ends.

[MAURO RANALLO]
MAMA MIA! THE BOSS HAS DONE IT!

Sasha Banks has done it. Sasha Banks has defeated April to guarantee her spot at Final Stand X in the championship match against her greatest rival this company has. The Boss clutches her chest as the realization slowly began to sink in that the sixty minutes have passed and she was able to conquer April. The referee raises her hand in the air to make it official that she was the winner and the Boss used this moment to soak in the negative reaction that crowd had to offer her for beating the now beloved April.

[COREY GRAVES]
I had my doubts. I wasn't sure if Sasha Banks deserved another chance at Natalya - let alone another match against her with the Woman's Championship on the line... but I'm not sure if there's anything I can say besides she earned this.

[MAURO RANALLO]
The road to this moment was not easy for her. Becky Lynch brought the fire but Sasha Banks put out that fire and capitalized on it to earn a spot in the semi-finals. She defeated Bayley in convincing fashion last week in a two out of three falls match to earn herself a spot in the finals of this tournament. We just witnessed her beat one of the most dominant females this company has ever seen step through its curtain. There is not a person in this company or in this world that can say Sasha Banks didn't earn this championship match on the grandest stage of them all.

Sasha Banks moves to the turnbuckle and climbs up to the second rope facing the crowd. Her arm was extended flat out and her index finger reached and pointed at the Final Stand X sign that hung high in the arena. A confident yet well-deserved look of happiness formed in the shape of a smile on her face. Months of struggles have led up to this for her. So many thought she lost her groove and she was a shell of her former self but this was her proving them wrong in her eyes. This was the reemergence of the Boss.

The theme belonging to The Women's Champion, the woman Sasha has now earned the right to challenge on the grandest stage of them all silences Sasha's and begins to play as the audience's reaction takes a complete 180. Once booing, they now cheer very loudly as all focus shifts away from Sasha still mounted on the second rope, and now is on the stage where The Champion's arrival is imminent. 

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 0YYBzrC

[COREY GRAVES]
Oh come on, really? I may not be the biggest backer of Sasha recently in her quest to be the winner of The Iron Woman Classic but I think she's earned this moment to revel in her victory without Natalya coming out here and inserting herself into the situation.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I wouldn't say that's what it is at all, I'd say Natalya is the one who orchestrated this "Iron Woman Classic" and she just like all of us has been anxiously waiting to find out who would win and who would stand across that ring from her at Final Stand. 

It's not too long before Natalya walks out from the back, Women's Championship over her shoulder, genuinely applauding Sasha's victory. It's no secret in any sort that she doesn't like Sasha, for a number of justified reasons, they've had a lot of personal disputes involving Natalya's family not only being insulted, but assaulted as well. But at the end of the day Natalya prides herself on being a professional. She rose to the top of the division her way, with honor and integrity. She wanted to let this division flourish on talent, not drama. Drama that Sasha easily instigates, so this is a certainly an interesting finale to The Iron Woman Classic. The camera cuts back to the ring to show an irritated expression on the face of Sasha, not too thrilled that Natalya's had the Gaul to come out here and interrupt HER moment. A moment she's had very few of in the last year due to her own struggles dating back to when she lost The Women's Championship last year just as the road to Final Stand had begun.  

[MAURO RANALLO]
This is a rivalry that extends beyond right now, all the way back to Sasha's first month, where after they met for the first time in that ring...Sasha feinted an injury and tried to label Natalya as "unsafe" intentionally injuring her, going as far to get a forged doctor's note that backed up her story.

[COREY GRAVES]
It was a very interesting beginning that's for sure, Natalya's name was being smeared through the mud, and of course she refused to let that slide, leading to a second match between the two where Sasha would not only go on to win that match...but that victory landed in her position to get her first opportunity at The Women's Championship the next month. 

[MAURO RANALLO]
A bitter pill for Natalya to swallow for sure, which also started to attract the attention of April. It's actually quite incredible the level of history between all 3 Women. Sasha's first opportunity came against the woman that April would eventually dethrone. Who then would defend against a tournament winner Sasha Banks and lose...who then lost it back to April. Sasha & Natalya were the two women not involved in the decision in the Fatal Four Way for The Women's Championship at last year's Final Stand...and now, thanks to Sasha's victory their rivalry will now be not renewed, as I don't truly think the high emotions between them can ever truly be resolved at this point...but taken to it's next chapter as they take center stage on the showcase of the immortals. 

Natalya stands on the stage, the camera focused on her title, and panning out to show Sasha who was still perched on the corner. You see the "Final Stand X" sign in the distance between them, a match that is now official. 

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 IAqKtnF

With Champion & Challenger locking eyes, former friends, turned even more bitter enemies than before their friendship ever began. You can see the fire in both of their eyes, but Natalya still looks somewhat friendly, albeit guarded for obvious. So instead of simply staring Sasha down, she starts to descend the ramp, and steps up onto the apron, getting a closer look at the woman that knows her as well as she knows her. 

[MAURO RANALLO]
Natalya wanted her challenger to be the best of the best, and while Sasha's record as of late isn't great against this seemingly "new" Natalya, a Natalya whose dominance in 2018 began at Sasha's expense...Natalya has proven you can come back from any failure, which you have to believe says Sasha can as well.

[COREY GRAVES]
I didn't think Sasha, let alone anyone could come back from being Buried Alive to kick off their New Year...but Sasha's proven me wrong. It hasn't been an easy reemergence, but because she refused to to give up, she now has her one on one opportunity against Natalya, for The Women's Championship.

Soon Natalya throws her free hand up, signing that she means no trouble and she slowly steps into the ring, walking forward to Sasha, whom hops off the apron with authority, and meets The Champion halfway. Natalya's theme stops, and we just see these two women staring at one another, exchanging minor words, none captured by the camera's audio. The audience is somewhat turning around to their previous reaction when Sasha won, because while they've grown to hate her because of the things especially that she put Natalya through...this is a match that truly excites you just for what we know they've done before and damn sure are going to do again. This is a rivalry that somehow evolves each time it comes around. They know each other so well that they're going to have to up their game even more this time around and after seeing what they've done in the past...it's almost hard to believe that's possible. But suddenly as we're cheering the incredible match that's now official, Natalya moves her hand out, extending it to Sasha for a "friendly" but sportsman like handshake. An action that draws a mixed reaction from the fans, normally this would be a great showcase of respect between two future opponents...but given Sasha's past...we're not so sure it's a great idea. 

[COREY GRAVES]
Natalya's got some serious guts, walking into that ring, and offering a handshake to the woman that last time we were in Canada, setup an elaborate betrayal as her initiation into The Bullet Club not only was Natalya's Uncle Bret Hart left in a bloody messy who had showed up to support his niece. But Natalya was herself, struck by a chair, later choked by that chair as Sasha uttered the words "CHOKE, IT'S ALL YOU'RE GOOD AT." 

[MAURO RANALLO]
That night still brings me chills, we thought we were going to see a classic between two best friends, but all we saw was a classic betrayal, a sight of decimation that truly posed the question of if Sasha felt they were ever actually friends. 

Was Sasha Banks surprised that Natalya would offer her hand yet again? Of course not. This was typical of Natalya and her attempts at bringing peace to the division or something along those lines. To this day she still didn't see the point in bringing peace to an environment that was meant to be hostile. Sasha Banks didn't even consider it for a second. She rolled her eyes and she decided to answer with something else. The Boss jumped up and dropkicked the Woman's Champion!

[COREY GRAVES]
SEE!? SHE NEVER DOES THE RIGHT THING!

The crowd is livid as Natalya rolls to the outside while her championship is left in the ring. The sudden attack shocked her and left her momentarily confused. When the Woman's Champion turned her attention back to the ring, she was met with Sasha Banks still bringing the fight in the form of a suicide dive to the outside! Both women were taken out but Sasha was the first to get up. How she had this in her after that grueling Iron Woman match was unknown. Perhaps she was running on adrenaline at this point. It was the only thing that made sense. Sasha rolls back into the ring and walks over to the championship that laid on the ground. She picked the title up and looked at it as she held it in her hands. It has been so long since she last touched this championship and she knew how close she was to regaining the belt. Banks brought the championship above her head and posed with the belt which didn't bring any happiness or joy from the crowd. Perhaps this is what we'll see at Final Stand? Sasha Banks standing tall with the championship held high above her head? A lot of people felt that Sasha still didn't have what it takes but crazier things have happened.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Look! Natalya is getting back up! She's got fight left in her!

The announcers saw it. The fans saw it. Sasha Banks didn't see it though. She was still parading around with Natalya's championship but her celebration was cut short as Natalya tackles Sasha Banks! The Woman's Championship once again falls down on the matt. Natalya threw punch after punch as Sasha tried to protect herself from as many of those as she could. The Boss was eventually able to push her former best friend away from her which gave her time to scurry out of the ring and away from Natalya. Sasha thought it was that easy but in reality, it was never that easy for anyone in this company. Natalya quickly followed and once again met Sasha with a clothesline which took the Boss down to the floor.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Are you surprised things between these two are already boiling over? Because I'm not surprised at all. The bad blood between these two women is still so fresh. It was only a couple months ago that Sasha was costing Natalya the championship she now holds and they were tearing each other apart in a Buried Alive match.

[COREY GRAVES]
I don't know wh- wait a second. Natalya is coming over here!

Natalya doesn't hesitate to rip the cover from the announcers' table. Everything on it was brushed off to the floor beside it which left the announcers table open and ready to be used as a weapon.

[COREY GRAVES]
What can she possibly be thinking? Has she gone mad!?

The Woman's Champion walks back over to Sasha and forces her back up from the ground. Sasha was dragged closer to the table before Natalya forced her in position to powerbomb Sasha through the table. The crowd was on their feet as Natalya glanced at them before she lifted Sasha up and she was ready to bring her down when Sasha began to squirm and fight back with a few punches to the head. It was the only place she could really hit her considering the position that she was in right now. She is able to escape from the Canadian's hold and it looks like the Boss has no intention of sticking around. She realized she might have bitten off more than she could chew and now, she was choking on the bite she bit off.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Is Sasha escaping through the crowd? I can't see where she's going right now but she ran off into the crowd.

[COREY GRAVES]
How can you not see her!? It's like playing hide-and-seek with Barney the Dinosaur in a room that's all black.

Sasha Banks brushes past some of the fans. Most of them acknowledge her but some of them decided to act dumb for the camera thinking they were funny for whatever reason. Sasha began to slow down. She thinks she's escaped but she was wrong yet again. There was no getting away from the Queen of Harts that easily. Natalya ran through the crowd to catch up with Sasha and when she was in distance, Natalya reached and grabbed a handful of Sasha's hair. Sasha yells out in pain as Nataly tightens her grip. Sasha elbows Natalya in the gut once and then twice which causes the champion to let go. The Boss pushes the Queen away before Sasha literally grabs a fan and shoves them in the direction of Natalya which causes the fan and Natalya to fall to the ground. Once again, she doesn't waste any time. Sasha quickly runs to the nearest staircase and runs up it before the champion had a chance to recover and come on the attack again. The fan was enough to provide a small distraction but not enough of one. Natalya would surely be catching up soon. The camera switches back to Natalya who was checking on the fan to make sure they were okay, which they were, before she continued on after Sasha. A couple of fans were pointing in the direction that she went and Natalya listened to them and went up the stares in that direction. Natalya enters the public area where fans could buy merchandise, food, and drinks. The fans went crazy as they saw her but she was in no mood to give them any time of day. It would've been different if she wasn't out to teach Sasha a lesson yet again. She was about to say something when she was hit in the side of the face. No, she wasn't punched, kicked or anything. She was hit in the side of the face by a glove. An AJ Styles replica glove to be exact. Natalya picked the glove up and look at it in confusion before a second replica glove hit her shoulder. She looks up and saw Sasha Banks standing behind the merchandise table with a few of them in hand. Natalya grip around the glove tightened as her knuckles turned a slight shade of red.

[NATALYA]
Throw another glove at me and I'll shove it down your throat.

Sasha looks down at the gloves again and she's almost contemplating it... until she turns around and sets them back where she stole them from. When she turned around though, she had grabbed the nearby chair one of the vendors sat in and that was thrown at Natalya. It came fast enough that Natalya wasn't able to avoid it so her arm took the brunt of the hit. The champion grabbed her arm and when she finally turned around to confront Sasha again, this time it was the table itself being thrown at her. The table caused Natalya to fall to the floor and the fans around this battlefield were in shock of what they were witnessing. Natalya kicked the table away and she wasn't given much of a chance to breathe, literally at this point, as Sasha rushed her with one of Natalya's own shirts in her hand. One hand grabbed the top of the shirt as the other grabbed the bottom and it was brought around the champion's neck. Natalya tried to fight Sasha off but it wasn't long before the Queen of Harts was starting to choke as pressure continued to be applied against her neck.

[SASHA BANKS]
Aw, what's the matter Nattie?

Sasha smirked wickedly at herself as she continued in that fake-caring voice.

[SASHA BANKS]
DID YOU FORGET WHAT IT FELT LIKE TO CHOKE!?

Natalya's flailed her arms in an attempt to hit or grab Sasha but Sasha moved out of the way but still made sure she could continue to choke out her former best-friend. The champion's movements began to slow as it was obvious now that she was fading at the lack of oxygen being let in. The fans around them booed which only made Sasha feel that much more satisfied with herself. When it seemed like Natalya was out cold, Sasha pushed her to the ground and she wasn't moving. Maybe Natalya was out cold. Maybe Sasha actually got the job done for once in her damn career. Talk about a shocker. Sasha threw the shirt at one of the fans who booed her and shouted "YOU'RE WELCOME!" at them before she began to make her way back into the main part of the arena, leaving Natalya behind.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I... I don't really know what to make of what just happened. Sasha Banks choked Natalya out with one of her own shirts and left here there without looking back once. I think we need a referee or a doctor to check on Natalya to make sure she's okay. That could've caused some serious damage to the champion.

[COREY GRAVES]
Sasha Banks made a statement right there. She's on top of her game and she's more ready to face Natalya than she was a couple months ago back when she first turned her back on her best friend and the rest of the XWL fans. The worse thing is is that we still have another four weeks to go until Final Stand. This is only the first week of a long month of these two scratching, clawing and fighting each other. I'm not sure if I'm ready for this, Mauro.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I'm not sure if I am either. It's going to be a roller coaster ride but we shouldn't expect anything less. There's not another rivalry in this company quite as personal as this. That's a fact. That's not an opinion.

Sasha Banks, now back at the ringside area, grabbed a microphone from the timekeeper's area.

[COREY GRAVES]
Oh great. What could she possibly have to say?

And she entered the ring. Met by an arena full of boos from the crowd, Banks laughed into the mic.

[SASHA BANKS]
I said I was going to win this tournament... and I did... I won this tournament.

Her statement was met with a 'SASHA SUCKS!' from the crowd.

[SASHA BANKS]
I WON THIS TOURNAMENT! YOU HEAR ME!? I DON'T SUCK. THEY ALL SUCK. 

The crowd booed again but that didn't stop Sasha from running her mouth.

[SASHA BANKS]
I proved that I am the rightful superstar to challenge for the Woman's Championship. I outlasted everything that was thrown ahead of me. I beat Becky Lynch. I beat Bayley. I even beat April. I survived a normal match. I survived two out of three falls. I proved that I am the Iron Woman of this division by beating April and then choking out her dearest friend in front of all of her loving and adoring fans. What's left for me to prove, huh? If I can beat Natalya? Give me four weeks to prove that I can because at Final Stand you are going to witness me finally give months worth of payback to the woman I once looked up to. The woman who I once wanted to be. The woman who helped make me want to be in this ring every single week. The woman... who's simply not as good as me because...

Sasha paused and looked around the arena to make sure everyone was listening.

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm the best there is. The best there was. The best there ever will be.

The crowd suddenly cheered though which legitimately confused Sasha Banks since she was assuming the opposite reaction would be given after a statement like that. A couple seconds later she realized she wasn't the one they were cheering. No surprise there. She followed the direction in which their heads turned and it was from where she and Natalya brawled a little bit ago. A woman was coming down the ramp. Her hand was around her neck and it looked like she could barely stand up. It was like she had just woken up from being passed out. It was Natalya! It was going to take so much more to keep the champion down. She's suffered through so much shit that this was likely nothing for her and hearing that last statement, the one mocking her uncle, probably gave Natalya the energy she needed to go in there and rip Sasha's stupid hair from her head.

[SASHA BANKS]
Natalya. You don't have to do this.

Natalya wasn't listening to Sasha though. Natalya continued to the ring.

[SASHA BANKS]
If you knew what was best for you then you'd not come to this ring.

Natalya climbed over the barricade which made Sasha shrug her shoulders.

[SASHA BANKS]
Sometimes they never learn.

Sasha tossed her microphone to the side and rolled out of the ring but she was quickly met with the Nattie by Nature clothesline! The discus clothesline quickly knocking Sasha to the mat which drew a louder pop from the crowd. Natalya rested against the apron and coughed a couple of times. The effects of that shirt cutting off her oxygen was still felt but she was going to make Sasha feel so many worse things. Maybe finally she'd give Sasha a beating that would make her stop coming back for more. Maybe she'd finally knock some sense into this stupid little girl who thought she could push someone like Natalya around as if she was a weak, powerless woman. Sasha crawled away from Nattie but Nattie wasn't going to let that happen. Sasha tried but every step Natalya took was longer and covered more distance. It eventually got to that point where Sasha was scooting backwards as if this was some lame horror movie where Sasha was the scared blonde haired girl who always got killed first and Natalya was the slasher or something along those lines.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Sasha Banks is begging Natalya not to hurt her!

[COREY GRAVES]
I don't feel sorry for Sasha Banks one bit.

Natalya reached for Sasha but Sasha kicked her hand away. As quick as she could, Sasha scurried onto her feet and booked it up the ramp as fast as she could possibly go. It wasn't her fastest. She just competed for an hour before this and there was no way she was at one hundred percent. She could act it all she wanted but Natalya was the fresher woman here. Sasha just got lucky and out smarted her once and twice which gave her a slight advantage. Natalya ran after Sasha which led the both of them behind the curtain and into the backstage area.

A camera man quickly gets into position so we don't lose a second of the action and we see a panicked Sasha shoving her way through numerous crew members trying to get as far away from Natalya as possible. But as she literally shoves someone to the floor in her quickened pace, she turns around, as one typically does in a situation like this instead of continuing to run. No, they just turn around hoping they can stop and surely the person after them gave up. But if we know one thing for certain about Natalya it's that she doesn't give up. As Sasha turned she was greeted by the sight of Natalya charging after her, to which Sasha surveys her surroundings trying to figure out what she can use to fend her opponent at Final Stand off. She sees one of the monitors members of the backstage staff use to watch the programming and without a second more of thought yanks the plug out then screams out as it's held offensively. 

[SASHA BANKS]
STAY BACK! 

Natalya doesn't listen, pursuing Sasha further which prompts Sasha to chuck the TV toward The Women's Champion, but Natalya's able to avoid getting struck by it as it smashes on the floor. It did however pose enough of a distraction for Sasha to sneak away, but Natalya once more runs right after her, shoving through a curtained opening and seeing nothing but crates, platformed lifts, and a minor catering table for snacks on the go instead of an actual meal. Natalya starts to walk forward knowing she couldn't have gotten far, looking behind crates, checking under the table, she's sure Sasha tried to pull the classic "I'm going to hide and make them think I'm still running away" after all she does know Sasha quite well so maybe she's right. As she continues to look, shouting out for Sasha to be "woman" enough and face her...out of the corner of our eyes we see that Natalya's suspicions were indeed true because there standing on top of the raised platform is Sasha, stalking Natalya. As soon as The Anvilette turns, The Boss leaps off, crashing down onto Natalya with a cross body to the cement floor! 

With control now in her favor she no longer has any interest in running away, no she starts unloading fist after fist on Natalya, banging the back of her head against the floor anything and everything she can to make Natalya hurt she does. When she's finally satisfied with her efforts she dismounts off of her, then yanks her up by her hair, and starts to drag her toward the table. Almost yanking out a couple of strands as she pulls her over to the table Sasha next bashes her former best friend's face against the table, then swipes her hand across it, knocking everything off of it leaving it free and clear for whatever she's got in mind. Sasha's not exactly a powerhouse, so her trying to put someone through a table like this is definitely showing her tenacity at a new level. Trying to add insult to injury, she positions Natalya in between her legs, seemingly attempting to powerbomb her. But after going through a 60 Minute Match, and the chaotic brawl we're currently witnessing, it's completely a bad idea she's unable to lift Natalya and this wasted time has allowed Natalya to recover enough to suddenly launch Sasha over her head with a back body drop, and The Number One Contender crashes through the table!

The Champion slumps down to her knee, exhausted, still not fully recovered herself from being choked out with her own merchandise at that...all while Sasha lies in what remains of the table, screaming out in frustration and pain as she bridges up ever so slightly still frozen from the shock of being put through the table. Once Natalya's taken a moment her sights shift back to Sasha, and it appears she's far from finished with her. She grabs a handful of Sasha's neon locks, lifting her up by her hair alone supporting the dead weight that is the rest of Sasha's body, then Natalya positions her, lifting up her in a powerbomb position. 

[NATALYA]
I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU! 

With that clear statement, expressing Natalya's irritation of Sasha Banks, she starts to drive her back down, this time into the cement, but Sasha's a glutton for punishment running on pure adrenaline, adrenaline that refuses to let Natalya win this impromptu fight. She jams her nails into the eyes of Natalya, raking through them, the only physical thing she could do, and immediately Natalya falls to her knees, as Sasha herself lands hard to the floor, not nearly as hard as she would have otherwise but still with enough impact that for the moment both Women are once again down. 

Natalya tries to wipe her eyes, to restore her vision, reaching out like a blind person for any sort of bearings of where she is as she crawls toward the unknown. Sasha sees this and sees an opportunity presenting itself, Natalya's managed to get near one of the rolling crates, so much so that she's able to start to pull herself up. She's still blinded but she's at least aware that she's up so the rest of her senses can surely aid her for the moment, right? Wrong. With perhaps one the last things Sasha has left in her to do, she quickly charges over to Natalya driving both knees into her spine with a back stabber with attitude, with such force that it sends Natalya ricocheting back to the crate she originally was leaning on. Sasha now on the floor and again she just drove herself back into the cement so she's hurting from that as well, pulls both feet back then quickly kicks forward, sending Natalya for a ride as she's pushed through another curtain, and the next sound we hear is a loud crash and Natalya yelling out in pain. 

Sasha lies there, trying to find the strength to get up but that's a lot easier said than it is done for The Boss right now. But that's okay because SURELY Natalya is no longer a problem, right? Surely she fell into the unknown and is down, will need medical attention maybe even stretchered out of the building. But after the last time she thought she left Natalya "for dead" didn't turn out to be so correct she's not going to make the mistake of underestimating Natalya. It's difficult but she does manages to make it to her feet, you'd think one of the cameramen filming this would I don't know, offer a hand...but y'know chivalry is dead. Finally stumbling up, she looks around and grabs a broom that was laying around, she knows that if by some miracle Natalya is ready on the other side, she needs a weapon of her own to combat The Champion and this will have to do. 

Cautiously she approaches the curtain, trying to peek through in a way that doesn't give away that she's about to go through it. Seeming satisfied with what she sees, as if the ghost is clear...she pushes through and we follow after her, seeing Natalya lying on the floor, the crate over turned, and all of it's contents spilled out, contents such as extension cords, various tools, and what appear to be spare ropes for the ring that were just chucked in a crate for safe keeping, which now doesn't seem like such a great idea because they're now viable weapons in this chaotic mess between Sasha & Natalya. Sasha flashes a satisfied smile, happy to see her worst case scenario was debunked, and that Natalya is in fact in dire straits. But this doesn't mean she's just going to walk away and leave...no, not when she sees even new ways to torture her rival. 

Sasha sees the ropes on the floor and tosses the broom aside then bends down slightly grabbing one end up, then without any sort of remorse, or inner thought that's like maybe you shouldn't do this...she proceeds to whip it down across the back of Natalya, not just once or twice, but over and over, with each time it makes contact a bellowing squeal leaves The Champion. 

[SASHA BANKS]
HOW'S THAT FEEL, CHAMP?! DOES IT HURT?!

Completely possessed in her movements Sasha continues to unload, lashing Natalya repeatedly who is just helpless at this point. 

[SASHA BANKS]
TRY HAVING SOMEONE POWERBOMB YOU INTO A TOMBSTONE!

The wounds of their last big clash at Breakthrough at the end of 2017 when they met in a Buried Alive Match still are very fresh for Sasha who of course was driven into the edge of a tombstone with a powerbomb before Natalya buried her alive. After we, Sasha, and Natalya have surely lost count by now, The Boss stops her whip lashing, and stands there, rope in hand...a pure look of hatred on her face as thankfully members of the security team finally get off their ass and get involved, rushing onto the scene to put a stop this long after it should have been stopped in the first place. Sasha throws her hands up, chucking the rope down and backs away. Immediately they rush to Natalya's aid who is in complete agony over the things Sasha's done in the last couple of minutes, minutes that surely feel like hours to the woman that's been tortured.

But as they try to make sure she's okay, Natalya sits up, and her eyes meet Sasha's, a look of hatred of her own...a look we really haven't seen from Natalya much in her XWL career, which truly shows how much these two women have grown to despise one another. They ask Natalya if she needs a medic, if she's okay but instead of answering them...she like the proud competitor she is...ignores them, and shouts out to Sasha. 

[NATALYA]
IF THAT'S ALL YOU GOT THEN THEY BETTER DIG UP ANOTHER GRAVE FOR YOU!

As if she was challenging Sasha by mocking her, despite being worse for wear, solely because she knew it would rile Sasha up, Natalya shows a slightly arrogant side of herself going as far to chuckle under her breath...the final nail in the coffin for Sasha as immediately like a howler monkey she screams out and launches herself toward the pile of security, shoving faces away, and literally climbing over them until she tumbles out of their grasp and lands on Nattie where immediately she just unloads again and again. 

[SASHA BANKS]
I DON'T SEE YOU LAUGHING NOW!

Sasha screams out enraged, repeatedly striking Natalya as members of security try to pull her away but that's when her rage turns to one of them, slapping them across the face and then shifting back to Natalya. She claws into her enemy's blonde hair and pulls her up, dragging her away having something much worse in mind than simply pummeling her, no she may have had bad luck against Natalya in the most recent past...but she's about to give Natalya her own sentence of bad luck, eyeing a propped mirror on a nearby table, the security tries to stop her but they're too late...before they can do anything, The Women's Champion's entire entire upper torso smashing through it, sending shards of glass flying everywhere as all Natalya could do was brace for impact..something no one truly could prepare for. 

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 664e11397f904fc271a5530964a104aa332bdfa3977aad18a264cba38d0889d2

Natalya falls to the floor a literal broken Hart as Sasha stands there with a proud grin across her face...a grin that's soon wiped off by the sound of a voice arriving onto the scene.

[??????]
Get the hell away from her!

That voice is quickly identified as our General Manager Layla literally shoving past Sasha to see what all the commotion was, when she sees The Women's Champion with a small pool of blood beginning to form around her head as she lies motionless surrounded by glass, and you can just see this is a sight that has Layla furious. Sasha stands there offended as could be that her boss just pushed her aside, it was obviously not meant to be intentional, she was concerned for the well being of her talent, her Women's Champion...but it's enough for Sasha to immediately spin Layla around by grabbing a hold of her shoulder and getting in her face.

[SASHA BANKS]
Real Talk! Don't touch me. Got it?

Layla doesn't have time to deal with Sasha trying to assert her authority, there's bigger fish to fry like tending to Natalya. She could respond, she could order security to take her away but all that matters in this moment is Natalya so that is her focus. Layla pulls out her phone, dialing for emergency help most likely, while Sasha takes this time to walk closer to Natalya, towering over her admiring her handwork, imagining if this will be the end to their Women's Championship Match at Final Stand. It's been a huge night for Sasha, winning The Iron Woman Classic by defeating April in a 60 Minute Iron Woman Match...and then instigating a fight with the woman she'll challenge on the grandest stage of them all, a fight which went from the crowd, to the merch area, back to ringside, then now backstage. A fight that she also has "won" by being the last woman left standing, her head held high, and her ego likely even higher than that now. After Layla phones help she tries to get closer to Natalya to physically check on her herself, and to do that she needs to push past Sasha again, this time much more innocently, it's more like a simple brush, but it's still enough to have Sasha again, overreact to being touched. Layla's trying to help Natalya regain consciousness when suddenly she feels the back of her hair being tugged, instinctively she turns around....and Sasha SUCKER PUNCHES HER!

The General Manager goes down like a sack of potatoes, it's been a while since she's been physical, and beyond that it was completely unexpected she had no way to prepare for it, Sasha just flat out decked her boss. Layla's been incredibly lenient with The XWL Superstars on her brand since taking over the helm as General Manager...but this is the first time one of her talent has laid a hand on her, so blatantly at that. The scene is chaotic, crew members go from tending to Natalya to standing in shock at what they just saw, at what Sasha just did. Emotions may have been high and maybe if it was on accident sure something could be excused in some way...but this was intentional, she straight up waited for her boss to turn around and punched her across the jaw. With chaos ensuing around her, Sasha looks down at Layla, then at Natalya, and with an arrogant smirk, turns on her heel, and walks off...

Medics arrive on the scene, floored by the sight of Layla on the ground, The Women's Champion still damn near lifeless as glass surrounds her, they try to tend to Layla first but she's able to shake off the cob webs enough to shake her head and order them to focus on Natalya, that she's "fine." She's almost in a state of shock herself, she can't believe that just happened, that the woman who is supposed to challenge The Champion laying beside her laid her hands on her. She pulls herself up to a seated position, turning her head toward the direction Sasha left in and just stares...a million things no doubt running through her mind. This was supposed to be a big night for The Women as The Iron Woman Classic came to an end and we would finally know who would challenge Natalya for the title, but we got a whole hell of lot more than just that...and we know that Sasha's actions surely will have consequences.

A stretcher is quickly setup and Natalya's carefully placed on it, strapped in for safety, a guard around her neck, and with urgency she's wheeled away as Anarchy, literal Anarchy comes to an end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018   XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy 6/4/2018-6/11/2018
Page 1 of 1