Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018

Go down 
+13
LazyEye513
Shug
Frowonder
Gregg
Plus
Oreo
Harmon
Slothio
Stunner
Dash
Legal
Zack
P.R Son
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM: Landon Arena
Topeka, Kansas

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

1. Six Pack.

The World Heavyweight Championship isn’t the only title up for grabs inside the elimination chamber at Downpour. No, for it was announced that the Women’s Championship would be aswell. And to determine the entry order the six pack challenge was created. These six women will go head to head in an attempt to give themselves the edge they just may need to retain or claim the women’s championship. For last week Natalya pinned Nia Jax in their non title matchup, Natalya being the first to do so. Afterwards Nia Jax would decimate Natalya sending her through an announce table. We also have Asuka who has yet to be beaten. XWL veteran and Bullet Club member Sasha Banks. As well as Liv Morgan who had her breakout performance last week against Alexa Bliss, and of course Bayley who while she’s had a run of bad luck since returning is the only woman in this match that knows what to expect in The Elimination Chamber so that experience could be a big threat to the others. She was the last entry in the last Chamber back in 2014, can she secure that sixth spot again in The Main-Event tonight?

2. Taking orders.

Ever since losing to the Miz and being forced to join The Miztourage, Gargano has been absolutely miserable. Last week before their scheduled tag team match against DX, The Miz would order Gargano to take out HHH. This leading to the singles matchup between HBK and Gargano this week. Will HBK get revenge for his fallen comrade or might Gargano use this as an opportunity to take out some of the frustration of this entire ordeal with The Miz? One things for certain, Johnny Wrestling whether he likes it or not, will be representing The Miztourage in his match tonight, so it’s safe to say The Miz won’t be far from the action.

3. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

This week’s tag team match between John Cena & Dean Ambrose taking on the unlikely team of JBL and World Heavyweight Champion Sami Zayn is a result of last week’s confrontation. JBL came out to make a statement after being told he was the number one contender. This would bring out the champion and a few other men who feel they deserve their shot aswell. Layla would then make the announcement that all of these men will get their shot at Downpour as the World Heavyweight Championship would be held inside the Elimination Chamber. The remaining challengers would then storm the ring to get their revenge on Sami and KO for the attack a week prior. JBL would high tail it out of the ring alongside Sami, accidentally leaving his best friend KO to the wolves. Now with this unlikely alliance m, will the once enemies be able to work together and pull out the victory, or will they fall to the strength of John Cena and Dean Ambrose?

4. Pick Your Poison.

At Emergence The Queen Charlotte Flair emerged back into the fold showcasing a new more invigorated side of herself, but the next week her return captured the attention of one Woman, Nikki Cross. With Nikki being perhaps the most unhinged member of The Women’s Division it’s hard to know what to expect. Last week it was made official that Nikki would meet Charlotte at Downpour, where if Nikki Cross gets disqualified she will immediately be terminated and forbidden from making contact with any XWL employee. So tonight Charlotte's choice of poison is a fellow generational Superstar, an independent sensation in her own right, Tessa Blanchard. Will her fellow descendent from The Four Horsemen prove to be too genetically superior for Nikki Cross to handle?

5.  The Enemy of my friend.

At Emergence we saw the start of a new fearsome force, The Kyohi. Shinsuke Nakamura, Kenny Omega, EVIL, & Tetsuya Naito...men who have aligned with a common goal, to finally be the nail in the coffin of American Wrestling as we know it. They feel they've been undervalued, underutilized, and they won't stand for it anymore. So it's no surprise that tonight is certainly a matchup that you do not want to miss because Seth Rollins just several months ago suffered a very brutal loss in a Best of 7 with Kenny Omega, where if he lost he'd agree to kiss Omega's knee...however that never happened. So might Nakamura use this night to right another wrong of the past by making Seth have no choice but to kiss HIS knee much like Mr. Money In The Bank Aiden English was unceremoniously made to last week?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 3dpCzY6XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 HNo6Vjk

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 3AodNsJ XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 KEx4tw5

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Pfzu5sc XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 VvCm8XT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 F3CZJw5 XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 3XtqwRb

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 5jaZ5GH XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 SprnWhU

”The Queen” Picks Cross' Poison

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Yr2dYgZ XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 ZPxRBln

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 5Ehu9uG XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 RVesLWB

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 8KqNVv5 XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 C0NCzYy

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 IlQFdyb XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Yi0Q9d1

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 NqlqIrc XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Q2Y2z7W

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Gno5NfX XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Lc4EtDB
XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 BTSfVc5

Best of 7

Match #4

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 LLb6PMb XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 IsLNaC8

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 NCqW14E XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 ZbUkVD7
XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 0jDLGFQ XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 GJwLb84

Triple Threat Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 OFhwCcN XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 0O5p3Qq
XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 YCQiDy1

Main Event

Six Pack Challenge

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 KdwpSm2

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 1:28 am

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 SkinnyUniqueAquaticleech-size_restricted

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and gentlemen, we are LIVE from Topeka, Kansas with XWL Anarchy! As always, I am Mauro Ranallo alongside "The Savior of Misbehavior", Corey Graves! Tonight, in our main event, the six women who will compete inside the Elimination Chamber at Downpour will face each other in an Elimination Six-Pack Challenge Match!

[Corey Graves]
The XWL Women's Champion, Natalya, the undefeated "Empress of Tomorrow" Asuka, one half of XWL's "Irre-bliss-tible Force", the "Force of Greatness" Nia Jax, "The Bullet Boss" Sasha Banks, Liv Morgan and Bayley will step into the ring tonight, with their eliminations determining the order which they will enter the match. And if I were the five challengers? I'd gang up on Natalya, eliminate her first, and guarantee a new Women's Champion at Downpour. But my pick, not only for this match, but to be the next Women's Champion? It has to be the nearly unstoppable Nia Jax.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nia Jax suffered her frst loss in XWL last week and appears to be on the warpath heading towards the newly re-designed Elimination Chamber. As if it were possible, Corey, the most dangerous structure in XWL history may have gotten even more dangerous! More chains, more glass, more ways to shorten or even end someone's career! And that's not all! After the controversy surrounding last week's main event, we have two triple threat matches set up this week on Anarchy. Chris Jericho will step into the ring with one third of last week's main event Chris Sabin as well as "The Pope", D'Angelo Dinero. And in our second triple threat match, it will be a non-title affair as "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles will battle the Intercontinental Champion Chad Gable as well as the ever crafty Cody.

[Corey Graves]
Last week, two all-time greats in XWL history both made their returns to Anarchy. "The Phenom" The Undertaker seemed to get into the mind of Mick Foley, while none other than "The Rated R Superstar" Edge made his return by nearly spearing Jinder Mahal out of his boots. Tonight? Those two men will face off...against each other! Not to mention, in what can only be described as a dream match-up, Seth Rollins will go one on one with The Kyohi's Shinsuke Nakamura.

[Mauro Ranallo]
And speaking of The Kyohi, four men who definitely are not fans of XWL's newest conglomerate will collide in tag team action as XWL World Heavyweight Champion Sami Zayn will team with the leader of the Cabinet, JBL to face John Cena and the Television Champion, Bullet Club's Dean Ambrose! And speaking of the World Heavyweight Champion, both Mr. and Miss Money In The Bank will be in action tonight as Aiden English clashes with The Miz, and Carmella clashes with her newfound rival, "Little Miss Bliss" Alexa Bliss! But...before any of that...Corey! It's time for the first of two matches of Pick Your Poison!

After a few moments of her theme playing, the lights in the arena fade into darkness, a single spotlight shining as smoke billows out from the floor. The lights suddenly turn back on within the arena, a mixture of gray, blue and white lighting effects playing through the Landon Arena as Nikki Cross steps out onto the stage, her trademark sleeveless hooded jacket covering her torso, the hood covering her wet, unkempt hair, a black cloth covering the lower half of her face as a crazed look is clearly visible in her eyes. On the titantron, all that's visible is a grungy looking street with a bright, white cross shape in the center, pulsing as The Psycho Scot marches down the ramp with a clear look of purpose in her wild eyes, showing that she's more than ready for her challenge tonight.

[Corey Graves]
You know, with all the chaos that Nikki Cross has caused since she made her way back to XWL, it's easy to forget that tonight, Mauro? Tonight is her debut match! Not only that, but her opponent is somebody she's never faced before. Someone who's never stepped foot in an XWL ring before! And it's an opponent of Charlotte Flair's choosing!

[Mauro Ranallo]
And what a choice it was by Charlotte Flair! The one and only Tessa Blanchard! And Corey...you know as well as I do: The Flairs and The Blanchards go way, way back.

[Corey Graves]
Tessa Blanchard is the daughter of Tully Blanchard, one of the founding members of the Four Horsemen! And as we all know, the leader of the Four Horsemen was of course, "The Nature Boy" himself, Ric Flair. And as she likes to say, Mauro: "Tessa B ain't nothing to F with." And you know? It's fitting that Charlotte Flair uses a remixed version of her father's theme, and Tessa is coming out tonight to a remixed version of the Four Horsemen theme.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Definitely quite the history between Tessa Blanchard and Charlotte Flair. Those two have known each other their entire lives, Corey. They're practically family! I'm not surprised that Charlotte would pick the one woman she knows as well as she knows herself.

The horse's head logo of the legendary Four Horsemen is emblazoned onto the titantron now as Tessa Blanchard makes her XWL debut, strutting onto the stage with a confidence, a swagger that is ever similar to her longtime friend, Charlotte Flair. Tessa turns to face the stage before swinging her hips out, showing no sign of fear or intimidation as she struts down the ramp, sliding into the ring and brushing off the death stare from Nikki Cross as she poses in the center of the ring.

After connecting with a vicious Fisherman's Neckbreaker, Nikki Cross sits up next to the nearly lifeless Tessa Blanchard, giggling psychotically as she rocks back and forth in the middle of the ring. Noticing Tessa slowly begin to stir, Nikki cracks her neck before scrambling to her feet, hooking Tessa up and connecting with yet another snapping Fisherman's Neckbreaker! This time, Cross floats over into a cover.

1!

2!

3!

[Mauro Ranallo]
And Nikki Cross picks up the victory! What an incredible, hard-hitting match to kick off Anarchy! Though, it took a while for Nikki Cross to get going, but when she did, Tessa Blanchard was overmatched. You have to credit Tessa's resilience and heart in that match, but Nikki Cross got the better of her when it mattered most. Nikki's wild brawling brought her a victory this evening, but the question is...who has Nikki Cross selected as Charlotte Flair's poison?

The referee tentatively raises Nikki Cross's hand as she cocks her head back, laughing maniacally as she stands over the lifeless body of Tessa Blanchard before grabbing a microphone, leaning against the ropes as she pants to collect her breath.

[Nikki Cross]
This...this all you got, Charlotte? This all you're bringing to the table at Downpour? 'Cause if this is the best that you can give me, then Downpour's going to be a walk in the park! I turned your little best buddy Tessa here into the Headless Horseman! But it's okay, Charlotte...don't worry your own pretty little head, now. Because you still have two weeks until you can't hide behind your friends anymore. Until you have to come face to face with the monster that little spoiled girls like you have created: A woman deadset on tearing you limb from limb!

[Nikki Cross]
But if you want to send your friends to the firing squad in your place? Then maybe I should do the same...because Charlotte...I've got your opponent for your match next week. And trust me when I say...it's a very poisonous pick for you. Before I reveal who she is, Charlotte, let me say this. Charlotte Flair! When it comes to your poison?

[Nikki Cross]
True friends...stab you...in the front!

Nikki lets out a crazed, bellowing cackle into the microphone before dropping it to the mat, bending over and clutching her stomach with her hysterical laugh as Charlotte's world gets turned upside down at Nikki Cross's hands.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh...oh my god! Corey! Nikki Cross...Nikki Cross has selected--

[Corey Graves]
Becky Lynch! The one woman who Charlotte Flair may consider her best friend in the entire world...is the woman who will face her a week before Charlotte Flair has to face Nikki Cross at Downpour! How sadistic can Nikki Cross be!

[Mauro Ranallo]
The one person who Charlotte Flair hasn't stabbed in the back, maybe. If indeed that's even true. She's not exactly running out here to check on Tessa Blanchard, is she Corey?

[Corey Graves]
Well do you blame her? Nikki Cross is a raving lunatic! I'm scared to death of her, and you know that I'm a very fearless man, Mauro.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, at any rate...Nikki Cross has dropped an absolute bombshell on Charlotte Flair after defeating a woman who has been Charlotte's friend since childhood. But at Downpour, if Nikki Cross goes too far? If she gets disqualified, she will immediately be fired from XWL.

[Corey Graves]
Not just that, but she will also have a lifetime no-contact clause with anyone who is employed by XWL. Does that include Dr. Winters? Because I think she needs to head back to visit the good doctor. Maybe stay there for the rest of her life...and do it in a straightjacket!

Nikki Cross finally rolls out of the ring, grinning ear to ear as she walks backwards up the ramp while XWL fades into a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 10:04 pm

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 TCmU9eP

Anarchy returns to a shot of the Motor City native in Chris Sabin, who is standing near the stage as the words “Earlier Today” fill the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Sabin looks out towards the nearly empty arena, the handful amount of people being those setting up the ring, the cameraman and Sabin himself. He takes a few moments gather his thoughts, the events of last weeks Triple Threat Intercontinental Championship Main Event being replayed on repeat in his mind, before he shatters the silence with his voice.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 MjtiyiM

Chris Sabin
I don't know what's more annoying, the fact that Chris Jericho decided to intervene in business that didn't concern him or the fact that Chad Gable is still the Intercontinental Champion on a technicality. In typical Chad Gable fashion, he'll try to play the victim, he'll say that Chris Jericho ruined quite possibly the greatest match of his career, through no choice of his own, and how could he do such a despicable act to deny the XWL Universe a proper ending to such a fantastic match. Then the people would cheer, they'll forget and move on while myself and AJ Styles get denied a rematch we rightfully deserve, moreso me than him but I digress.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 45kw3zZ

Chris Sabin
The question that should be on everybody's mind is “What did Chris Jericho have to gain from that?” instead of “Why did Chris Jericho ruin the Intercontinental Championship Main Event?” It's real simple, it's Chad Gable's coping mechanism. He KNEW he had a snowball's chance in hell of walking out with the Intercontinental Championship still in his possession, so he did the only thing he knew how to do and found an easy way out. But what Chad Gable fails to realize is that Chris Sabin wasn't born yesterday, no far from it actually. I've been in a wrestling ring since you were in diapers, and the fact that you think that I would accept that travesty of an ending as my opportunity at the Intercontinental Championship shows how inexperienced you are.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 XZhiqcd

Chris Sabin
Despite Chad Gable scurrying away with the Intercontinental Championship, today is a good day because XWL management decided to throw me a bone, a gift of sorts in the shape of a match with Chris Jericho. Now, it's not exactly the match I would have liked, but I'm not one to complain when revenge is involved. So it's a triple threat with myself, the obvious victor of this match, Chris Jericho, the guy whose career I'm going to enjoy putting in jeopardy, and someone that calls themselves a “Pope,” who has an obsession with cabinets or likes being in them. I don't know about you, but I don't put my Popes in cabinets, that's where my future Intercontinental Championship belongs.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 YhS9nZx

Chris Sabin
The fact of the matter is this: Pope Dinero is a non-factor in this match. He could do whatever it is he does with his cabinet, with his fake hundred dollar bills that have JBL's face on them and take a step back, similarly to his time in the Cabinet. Tonight isn't about Pope Dinero, tonight is about Chris Sabin getting his revenge on Chris Jericho and if Pope Dinero tries to intervene, then he's going to learn first hand what it means to “Hail Sabin.”

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 MkTOtZv

With that, Sabin exits stage right, his footsteps decreasing in volume with each passing step until they're nothing more than an afterthought, causing the screen to fade into XWL's next and rapidly approaching Pay-Per-View, Downpour.

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 6:03 pm

Before the show heads into its next contest, a live feed is shown where the returning Bobby Roode is leaning over a crate, his head in his robe as he speajs to a man in a suit.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Normal_a-0118~1

Bobby Roode
This isn't how it was supposed to happen. I was supposed to be facing Carter! Not some lunatic who belongs in an asylum. There has to be something you can do...

The suited man shuffles some papers in his hands.

Man in Suit
Believe me Bobby, I am aware of the situation, and I understand how you feel...

Roode stands up straight.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Normal_a-0121~1

Bobby Roode
Are you really going to stand there and tell me that you understand? You know how it feels to battle through an injury, desperate to return to the ring, because it means everything to you to put on a show, only to have your long awaited return cut, and pushed to the next week, where you're expected to face a man, who practically threatened your life and your career? You understand that, do you, James?

Man in Suit (James)
Look, Bobby, I know you're angry, and if I were in your situation, I would be too, but I've looked through this with a fine tooth comb many, many times in the last week, and I just can't find a loophole. In fact, it seems like this open challenge of Kruger's has already been accepted on your behalf. There is absolutely no way of getting out of this, without being in breach of your contract.

Roode grabs his coat off the crate and angrily turns toward James.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Normal_a-0136~2

Bobby Roode
Are you kidding me?!! I've only just returned to action, I've not even been inside that ring yet, I'm not ready to fight against someone who wants to put me right back on that shelf...

Roode calms himself down a bit and apologises for his outburst.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Normal_a-0127~2

Bobby Roode
Listen, I'm sorry James, I know this isn't your fault. I just, I can't go back to being injured again, to have my family looking at me like I'm broken, like I'm no longer a man... I know there's going to be consequences, but it just isn't worth the risk, I can't fight Kruger tonight. Don't worry, I'll explain to Layla that this was my decision.

Man in Suit (James)
If you're really sure about this, then I'll come with you.

Bobby Roode
No, this is something that has to come from me. Wait in my car, I'll be about twenty minutes, thirty tops.

Roode walks off, leaving James looking on in worry as the video cuts out.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 3:49 pm

As Anarchy resumes following a commercial break, we see a graphic pop up on the screen promoting tonight's Main-Event which will see the 6 Women set to collide in The Elimination Chamber for The Women's Championship, battle it out tonight to determine what their order of entry will be at Downpour.

With the image soon fading out, we then cut backstage where our cameras appear to be watching The Women's Champion Natalya mentally preparing herself for the challenge that awaits her tonight, but most of all, at Downpour. But despite the stress on her plate, there's a smile on her face as she's found a corner of The Landon Arena to stare lovingly at The Women's Championship in her hands. It was a long road to finally calling herself a Champion again, and it looks like that feeling hasn't worn off since she captured it at Emergence. Of course, we start to approach her, wanting to speak with her about everything that's happened as of late. As soon as she spots us she places her title on her shoulder then meets us halfway greeting us as warmly as ever.

[Cameraman]
Excuse us, Natalya? Would you mind if we asked you a couple questions?

She nods, happy to always speak to anyone, and now that she has something to talk about other than failure after failure, it's no doubt going to be a much more enjoyable experience.

[Cameraman]
First of all, congratulations are in order, it might have been a couple weeks now, but clearly, the new Champion glow hasn't worn off. You spoke very passionately 2 weeks ago about what it means to you, the journey of 2,945 days to get there...can you tell us more about what that was like?

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 LrazSqo

[Natalya]
Short and sweet? It was hell, my own personal hell that no matter how hard I fought, I just couldn't escape from. One by one, seeing new stars of this division flourish, while I floundered...it tested me more than The Dungeon ever did. Why couldn't it be me? I'd ask myself with dried tears on my face night after night. I'd stop feeling sorry for myself for a little while, and then...think okay, this will be the year...and then it wouldn't, and I'd come so close, yet it just was still so far out of my reach.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 7DbdRFl

[Natalya]
Having this, was never a guarantee...a lot of people weren't shy about telling me it would never happen. After a while, you start to believe them, maybe they are right...maybe I am tarnishing The Hart Family legacy...or, maybe I'm forging my own. Maybe I didn't do it before because I would have relapsed and become the horrible person I was back when I was Divas Champion? Maybe I needed to go through this experience of one failure after the next so it could humble me. To know that I may be Women's Champion...but my hard work doesn't stop just because my name's suddenly on this Championship. That's something I learned by just watching every other Champion in the last 8 years. Some grew complacent, some felt everyone was beneath them, and others...weren't ready.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 T31jFSr

[Natalya]
But I AM ready. Ready to test myself every single week against the best this division has to offer. I may be the standard bearer right now, but if I want to stay it? I have to stay ahead of them. For 2,945 days I dreamed of this, of being Champion, of proving myself to be something other than this failure that choked every time she inched closer to attaining her goal. I'm now living that dream, this is real...it may not feel like it, I still may not believe this is truly mine...but it is, and if I want to keep it? If I don't want to fall back into old habits? I need to remember everything every failure has collectively taught me, and not just say I'm the best there is, was, or ever will be...I need to BE that.

[Cameraman]
Speaking of testing yourself, we learned last week that your first test, or challenge as Women's Champion will be quite the tall order. You will for the first time in your entire career, not only be stepping into The Elimination Chamber with your title at stake, but it will be against Sasha Banks, Bayey, Nia Jax, Liv Morgan, and Asuka. A very big obstacle for your first defense, are you perhaps a little disappointed that after 8 years, you finally win the title and this is thrown your way?

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 CTillJK

[Natalya]
Quite the opposite really, I'm ecstatic. Yes, is it going to be difficult? Are the odds far from in my favor? Am I facing literally 5 huge threats in their own right in a structure I've never faced? Absolutely. But this is what I fought so long for...to go against the best, and challenge myself in ways that I never have before. Would facing one challenger be easier? Maybe, but nothing has been easy about the last 8 years for me, so why should it start now? I want to build this division up, to tear the roof off every arena around the world with my fellow Women, this is my first opportunity to lead that movement.

[Cameraman]
Speaking of that of course, you were made in The Dungeon and The Elimination Chamber is a dungeon in itself...do you believe that gives you perhaps an edge over the other Women?

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 KRx5dp8

[Natalya]
If it gives me an edge it's I suppose a level of durability that someone who hasn't dealt with that before wouldn't have? I've been in cage structures before, I fought April in Hell in a Cell at last year's Downpour, I fought her again in a rematch at The Slammy Awards, and just at Emergence, I defeated Ruby Riot to win this in a Steel Cage. My level of punishment tolerance is very high, but on the other side...I've taken a beating a lot, I've had my body pushed to its limits. Someone like Liv Morgan or Nia Jax that are so early in their careers, might be the ones with the advantage because their bodies aren't so broken? Sasha Banks 3 months after having her spine driven into the top of a tombstone, made her return...so clearly she can take a punishment as well. Asuka's almost inhuman, she's seemingly impervious to pain, so if someone tries to slam her face into that Chamber, who's to say she doesn't smile afterward and kick their head off? While Bayley...she's been in this Chamber, myself nor the others have...that gives her an advantage because she knows what to expect, what it will feel like. If you ask me, I say it's down to who wants it more and who can overcome everyone else to survive. Which is how it should be. You have 6 of the best this division has ever seen, battling it out to be Women's Champion, I couldn't be any more excited.

[Cameraman]
Last week also saw you meet the then unbeaten Nia Jax in a non-title match...and to further solidify yourself as the best currently in the division...you pinned her. Now obviously she didn't take that loss very well, and brutalized you after the fact, but talk to us about that victory.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 CD0cB6x

[Natalya]
What I love about this division is it is constantly growing and evolving over time, which leads to new unfound before challenges like Nia Jax. Before her, the only dominant force in the division's history has been Kharma, and she barely scratched the surface in her time here. So for Nia, so quickly to cement herself as the biggest force the division's ever seen is so exciting for me as a competitor. I see that and I want to test myself, like with Asuka. I accepted her challenge to prove my worth to Ruby but also because I wanted to see what the hype was about, to be apart of that hype and face someone so good that they can't be beaten by anyone else. Facing Nia last week was incredible, painful...but incredible. She's so powerful, she's so quick, I know I should be upset and trash talking her for the assault after the match but at the end of the day, I faced an "irresistible force" and I beat her. What happened afterward was just the cost I had to pay for that victory I suppose.

[Cameraman]
You're not, angry?

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 9rzTABz

[Natalya]
When someone does that, when they take out their frustration after a loss and then puts the person who beat them through a table you can take it one of two ways. Either they're a sore loser, or...the way I saw it, she was so passionate about being the best that it got the best of her and she took it out on me. I saw passion, I saw someone who wanted to be the best, and that's what I want from this division. To be able to empower it to unforeseen new heights. Having Women that are overflowing with passion like I felt from Nia? Is exactly what will do that.

[Cameraman]
That definitely is a different perspective than previous Champions might hold. Well, I do have one last question, and it, of course, is about tonight. You will meet your five challengers in a Six Pack Challenge where one by one you'll be eliminated and when it's all said and done your order of elimination will decide the order in which you enter The Chamber. Naturally, as the defending Champion going into The Chamber, the latest possible entry could be the difference in still leaving that Chamber with your title, or leaving without it. Is that something you agree with, and how do you think tonight's match will go?

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 ASDzbTg

[Natalya]
I don't know what to expect because it's the first time all 6 of us have been in that ring together. It's a lot of bodies, a lot of different sets of skills, it's a preview of Downpour just without The Elimination Chamber around us. Winning would be huge, having that last entry is something that benefited Bayley 4 years ago...in fact, I was backstage that night and when she came through the curtain, I saw how hard she had to fight for it and I plan on bringing that same fight. The earlier I start the fresher some of my fellow challengers will be. Which, in a match like The Elimination Chamber...having someone that's been watching every painful thing you've gone through so far in that match, be able to come in and know what to target and how, that's dangerous. But as we all know a match involving this number of opponents is hard to predict. I'm standing here and I want to say I'm going to win this match and secure the latest entry at Downpour, but that would be discounting the other 5 Women that will share that ring with me tonight. I don't know what's going to happen, what spot I'll end up with, but I do know I'm going to do what I always do...and that's give it my all. So I wish my fellow competitors good luck tonight, and may the best Woman win.

Her head tilts down for a moment, looking at The Women's Title, then she looks back up and smiles saying her goodbyes to the cameraman turning to walk away to prepare for what tonight will bring. Can Natalya win The Six Pack Challenge and land the final entry spot into The Elimination Chamber? Or, will one of her challengers at Downpour emerge as perhaps the favorite to take her title by outlasting all the others and securing the sixth spot for themselves?

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 9:21 pm

As we cut away to a dimly lit room somewhere backstage, we see a menacing group of me. In order, we see EVIL, Shinsuke Nakamura, Kenny Omega, and Tetsuya Naito. For a moment, they stare toward the camera. Shinsuke and EVIL show a serious demeanor. Meanwhile, Naito tilts his head while he adjusts his baseball cap, he leans against the wall behind him. As we get closer to Kenny Omega, he no longer sports the bandage on his forehead as it looks as if his busted forehead has now healed. He gives his signature smug grin. Kenny speaks.

Kenny Omega
It's about damn time. Finally, people are starting to realize just who exactly deserves the big time matches around here. Finally, Layla is realizing what these people need to see whether they like it or not. Downpour will be a historic day as I, Kenny Omega, will bring the World Heavyweight Championship to the Kyohi. Yes... that championship will be in the rightful hands of the greatest group of PROFESSIONAL WRESTLERS this world has ever seen. As champion, I will bring this title back to the prestigious roots it once...

Kenny looks to his Kyohi brothers as they all begin to laugh at the "prestigious" championship.

Kenny Omega
Aw... who am I kidding? The World Heavyweight Championship has been a joke since it's inception. I mean let's be honest.. the only person to hold that title that actually matters to professional wrestling is AJ Styles, but what has he done lately? What have any of the former champions done lately? Hell, what has the CURRENT champion done lately? You guessed it... not a damn thing. Meanwhile, I have been busting my ass week after week, making a name for myself. I have stepped into the XWL ring and out of the kindness of my heart, taught these uneducated piece of shit what professional wrestling should be! For years, these so called "champions" entertained all the little boys and all the little girls in the audience.. for what?

Kenny looks to his stablemates once more, looking for answers.

Kenny Omega
I don't even have a witty line for that, I'm genuinely curious. Why do you do what you do? Is it the merch sales? Is it to get you face on more talk shows? Sponsors? I really want to know, because it just doesn't make sense to me. When you were a kid, you sat there and watched your favorite wrestling show. Your eyes were wide as you focused on your favorite wrestler, thinking to yourself that someday... one day... you wanted to be like him. You wanted to be a professional wrestler. A number of years go by and you finally stepped into the ring for the first time. It wasn't easy at first, but you didn't care.. You wanted to be a professional wrestler so bad. You wanted to be the best. What changed? Was it the money from your first booking? Was it all the attention that went to your head?

Kenny looks to the ground, scratching his head for a moment. Silence fills the room for a moment. This silence is broken by the sound of Kenny's smug laughter. He continues.

Kenny Omega
That's where these entertainers... these "champions" and I differ. Sure, I started out just like them. I watched every wrestling tape I could get my hands on. I loved watching my favorite wrestlers do what they do best. Then one day, everything changed. I got my hands on a stack of Japanese wrestling tapes. Atarashī Nihon no puroresu ga seikakudearu koto. From that day forward, I was hooked. Hooked not just on true professional wrestling, but the style that molded me into the wrestler I am today... STRONG STYLE. Tsuyoi sutairu!

Kenny looks around again, getting a collective "Hai!" from the Kyohi.

Kenny Omega
So just like all these entertainers, I became a professional wrestler. The difference between us, however, I didn't let the money and the fame get to my head. Why? It's really simple, but it might be something these entertainers can't comprehend... I don't give a damn about the money.. the fame.. whatever. I only give a damn about competition and punishing anyone that claims they are a wrestler only to go out to that ring with a smile on their face and spend their entire match trying to make little Johnny in the third row smile. These little entertainers make me sick and we will take them out one by one until there is no one left. Which starts with E.. Li.. Drake.

Kenny grabs his shoulder, still feeling some pain from the beat down he was given by the hands of Eli Drake.

Kenny Omega
You think you're clever, huh Eli? You think you have it all figured out, don't you? Did you honestly think that your petty little attack was going to keep me down? Not a chance in hell would I ever miss a chance to punch you in the face. Sure, you may have beaten me again, but there will always be an asterisk next to that victory because I was nowhere near one-hundred percent. Hell, I'm not even one-hundred percent right now, but you're mistake if you think I'm not going to kick the shit out of you for what you did last week. Oh yeah! I am going to rip you in half you son of a bitch! I am going to put you in the ground! You are done! Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Layla declares me the winner of this Best of 7 after what I do to you tonight! You are fu...

Quickly, Naito gets the attention of Omega. In a calm, cool, relaxed voice, Naito simply tells Omega one thing: "Tranqulio.."

Kenny begins to realize that he's becoming unhinged and begins taking deep breaths with Naito. Naito gives Kenny a thumbs up, have calmed Kenny down a bit.

Kenny Omega
Thanks man... I need that. Let's talk about something else, shall we? Let's talk about the so-called Future of XWL, Seth... Freakin... Rollins. Oh yeah, the same man that I embarrassed in front of the entire world at International Incident when I defeated him 4-1 in our Best of 7. After that match, he disappeared. He was nowhere to be found. He wouldn't even answer Layla's phone calls when she was simply trying to check up on him. I broke him so bad mentally.. and physically.. that he went into hiding. It's sad really. Then suddenly, he appears seemingly out of thin air and acts like nothing ever happened. Really, Seth? Did you think these people would forget what I did to you? Did you think I would forget about that little stipulation that was put in place? You know the one... the one where the loser of the series must KISS the winner's knee?

Kenny begins laughing again, before looking toward Shinsuke for a moment. He continues.

Kenny Omega
I'll tell you what Seth.. I'll let that slide, but my friend here? Shinsuke? He doesn't take too kindly to broken promises. You see, in Japan we're all about honor... and Seth, you didn't honor your end of the deal losing that Best of 7. Shinsuke here? He's gonna make you pay.. big time.

Nakamura shakes his head with a shameful expression on his face. He pats the shoulder of his friend Kenny Omega

Shinsuke Nakamura
Seth Rollins...you are like almost everyone else in this country. You're a thief Seth Rollins. That knee...that go to move you love so much. That not your move...that knee...it belong to Kenny!

Kenny nods his head as Naito points to Omega

Shinsuke Nakamura
You Americans steal everything. Just like CM Punk stole the GTS. You steal and you take and you rip off because this country have no originality. Think about it. The land of immigrants? A collection of thieves more like it! You were challenged like man by Kenny and you lost. I'm shameful fashion. But the most shameful thing was to run away. You run away from the truth Seth. But...the truth follows. It follows and we Seth Rollins are that truth. We are here to remind just how great wrestling can be. We are here to remind just how outclassed XWL is. We are here to expose you fakes for what you truly are. John Cena. You are cancer that won't die. You are given chance and chance and chance! You don't deserve chance Cena! But it's okay. Cause you not win chamber. We know who win chamber. Kenny Omega win. And when Kenny Omega win, we all win. And when you lose Cena...I be waiting. And I kick. Your. Head. Off!

Kenny Omega makes a cut throat motion

Shinsuke Nakamura
But tonight not about Cena. Tonight about you Seth. You were supposed to kiss knee willingly last time. This time you have no choice. Because I gonna knee you right in your face. Tonight Seth, you get knee. To. Face.

Nakamura displays one of his trademark charismatic but semi shifty looking facial expressions combined with his signature hand motion as the camera pans to EVIL and subtitles begin to roll on the screen as he speaks.

(EVIL)
Kurayami no sekai de Eli doreiku o matte iru muryokuna unmei ga ari, kenī ga kono chikyū kara kare o haijo suru to, watashi wa tamashī no karitori-shadearu akuma kingu OF DARKNESS ga kare no seimei no shitai o dākunesu World ni hakobikomi, kare ga shimete iru haka wa, sonzai shite iru mottomo tsumetaku kurai hakadeari, kare wa senshū kenī ni shita koto o shiharatte kuremasu. Soshite, yasuhiro wa sore o kakushin shimasu. Sesu rorinzu mo genkyū suru kachi ga nai, kare wa kon'ya chokumen suru hiza o uketori, kare no kokoro wa osoraku uchikesa re, kare wa nantoka ikinokoreba? Kare wa Nakamura ga atama o sotto kitta yoru o wasurenaidarou.

There is a helpless fate awaiting Eli Drake in the Darkness World, and once Kenny is done eliminating him from this earth, I, EVIL, the reaper of souls, the KING OF DARKNESS will transport his lifeless carcass to the Darkness World and ensure that the grave he occupies is the coldest and darkest grave in existence, he will pay for what he did to Kenny last week, and Kyohi will make damn sure of it. Seth Rollins isn't even worth mentioning, he will receive the knee to face tonight and his heart will probably cease to beat, and if he somehow survives? he damn sure won't forget the night that Nakamura nearly decapitated his head.

(EVIL)
Kon'ya, watashi wa kurayami no sekai de watashi no ōza kara tachisari, watashi wa kare jishin ga kurayami o shitte iru to omou hito to tsumasaki ni tsumazuite ikimasu. Soshite watashi wa Bray waiatto ga tan'naru ningendeari, tan'naru shibitodeari, kurayami no shujin ga hontōni arawasu mono o anka ni mohō suru. Kare wa ningendesu. Watashi wa ōsamadesu. Soshite, kon'ya wa, ningen no komon'u~erusu no menbā ga dākunesu wārudo ni shōkai sa rete imasu. Soshite, anata ga kami no nisemonodearu koto kara, watashi wa, anata ga watashi no mottomo fukaku kurai fukami sekai wa kurushī mono ni narudeshou. Kon'ya anata ni yami ga ochirudarou. Waiatto-kun, watashi wa anata ni keikoku shite inai to itte inai.

Tonight, I step off of my throne in the Darkness World and I go toe to toe with a man who thinks he knows darkness himself, and I use the word man because Bray Wyatt is just that, he is a man, a mere mortal, a cheap imitation of what a master of darkness truly represents. He is a mortal, I am a KING, and tonight the member of the human commonwealth is introduced to the Darkness World, and since you are an imposter of a god, I can ensure you that your trip to the deepest and darkest depths of my world will be a painful one. Darkness will fall upon you tonight Bray Wyatt, don't say I didn't warn you.

(EVIL)
THIS IS EVIL!!!!!!

EVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRYYYYYYYTTTHHHHHIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG ISSSSSSSSSS EVVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLL

ALL OF IT

IS

EVVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Naito approaches EVIL from the side and pats his best friend on the back whilst adjusting his baseball cap and beginning to speak, cue those subtitles!

(Naito)
Mō watashi wa iu hitsuyō ga arimasu ka? Koko no subete no kyōdai-tachi wa, subete no koto o iwanakereba naranai to itte imasu. Kenī wa sono gaichū o kujo shimasu. Eri doreiku, Nakamura wa Sesu no zugaikotsu o tōshite hiza o tsukemasu. Soshite ibiru wa sono mohō no kami o torinozoki, shin no kingu Obu dākunesu ga hontōni daredearu ka o misemasu. Shikashi, 1tsu no keikō ni kidzuku? Kon'ya koko ni tatte iru watashitachi zen'in ga watashitachi no mokuhyō o manoatari ni shite imasu. Daremoga orokana o shiri o kette kuremasu.

Need I say anymore? all of my brothers here have said all that needs to be said. Kenny will exterminate that pest Eli Drake, Nakamura will put his knee through Seth's skull, and EVIL will take out that imitation god and show the world who the true KING OF DARKNESS really is. But notice one trend? all of us standing here tonight have our goals in sight, we all have someone that's gonna get their stupid asses kicked courtesy of Kyohi, all of us EXCEPT ME!!!

Naito paces around the room.

(Naito)
Naze anata wa tazuneru nodesu ka? Watashi wa hontōni anata ni shōjikidearu koto o hontōni kakushin shite inai, sū-shūkan mae ni watashi wa resurā no oka no jōku o kaishite sore o oku fukusū no desutinio no shita ni daun shite iruto watashi wa kono kaisha o dono yō na chīsana kyōsō o kowagatte iru sore ni yotte mo kekka ga e raremashita. Jon Cena wa kono kaisha no saikō no kaisha no 1-ri de, Kyohi ga dai 1-i de kessei sa reta riyū no daibubun o shimete imasu. Kono kaisha o saidai no kyōsō aitedearu jōku no dorekurai made oki saseru nodesu ka? Jon Cena wa Toa Henare ya debiddo Finlay Jr no yōna otoko ga ringu mawari o kette, Nihonde wa chūban no sainō ni megumarete imasuga, koko de kare wa datsuraku no nakanihairu yotei no World Title no shiai de gōu ni muite imasu chenbā. Watashi wa don'na byōki no jōdan ga soredesu ka? Sono otoko wa AJ sutairuzu o 100-kai-chū ni 1-kai dake taosu koto ga dekimashita. Shikashi, kare wa sono sekai taitorumatchi o hanarete imasu ka? Sore wa totemo omoshiroidesu.

Why is that you ask? I'm not really sure to be quite honest with you, a couple of weeks ago I put that over the hill joke of a wrestler John Cena down with multiple Destino's and it seems to Naito that I've scared away what little competition this company even had as a result of it. John Cena's supposed to be one of the best in this company which is largely in part to why Kyohi was formed in the 1st place, to wake this company up to how much of a JOKE it's top competitors are! John Cena would be a lower midcard talent in Japan getting his ass kicked around the ring by guys like Toa Henare and David Finlay Jr., yet here he stands on the road to Downpour with a World Title match scheduled to go down inside of the Elimination Chamber. I mean what kind of sick joke is that??? the guy could only beat AJ Styles like 1 time out of 100 and yet he's getting to be apart of that world title match? It's all so very laughable.

Naito passes by Omega whilst pacing around the room and Omega laughs and nods in agreement with Naito that Cena being in a world title match at this point is an utter joke.

(Naito)
Watashi wa kojin-teki ni wa, kono kaisha ga `toppu gai' to shite shōshin shita hito to,`besuto resurā' ga kyaburon dakedearu tame, koko ni iru to kangaeru hito wa fuchūidesu. Genjitsu sekai de jissai ni okotte iru koto wa, kono seibu no mure no subete ga, jibun-tachi no chīsana baburu no naka ni sunde iru to iu kotodesu. Monogoto no watashi no saidai no mondai wa, sore wa kanari sotchoku ni sōdesu ka? Watashi wa koko de mō chotto taikutsuda. Watashi wa jibun no būtsu o shibaru koto ga dekinai koto o shitte irunode, daremoga Naitō kara hashitte iru. Karera wa hontōni" resurā"dearu koto o kōjitsunishite,dakara watashi wa nani o tazuneru kamo shirenai nodesu ka? Watashi wa ikutsu ka no opushon o motte iru to omoimasuga, watashi wa ashi o funde, darekaga bōru o nobashite chōsen suru no o matsu koto ga dekimasuga, shōjiki ni iu to, Kyohi igai no kono kaisha no dare mo kōnsu o shoyū shite imasen. ? Watashi wa kesshite kuru koto no nai charenji o matteimasu.

I could personally careless about who this company promotes as their "top guys" and who they think the "best wrestlers" are around here because they're all just a bunch of Cabrons. In the real world what's really happened around here is all of this western chumps are living in their own little bubble thinking that they're the hot shit around here, when in actuality all they are is SHIT! My biggest problem with things right now is that quite frankly? I'm kinda bored around here already. Everyone's running from Naito because they know they can't lace my boots, they know Naito would kick their asses from pillar to post and show the world just what poor excuses for "wrestlers" they truly are. So what do I do you might ask? I've got a couple of options I suppose, I could just kick my feet up and wait for someone to grow some balls and challenge me, but lets be honest, no one in this company outside of Kyohi even possesses Cohones so what's the point? I'd be waiting for a challenge that would never come.

Nakamura nods in agreement with Naito as he passes by him whilst pacing.

(Naito)
Dakara watashi wa dai ni no sentakushi ni iku sentakushi o nokoshite, hokanohito to notatakai o erabu to omoimasu. Jissai ni wa kanari tanoshī kamo shiremasen, dareka o okora sete, suchīmu o mite, watashi wa isshōkenmei warainagara, soshite, karera no o shiri o hataite, naze Strong Style ga saikō no no ka o misete kudasai. E e, soreha dōshitara ī nodesu ka? Naitō wa dareka ni denwa o kakeyou to shite imasuga, daredesuka? Kono hontōni gomibako ni iru hito wa Naitō ni kette moraemasu ka? Kotae? Jissai ni wa korera no iyagarase no izure mo gurēdo o tsukutte imasenga, bega wa sentei-sha ni naru koto wa dekimasen'node, watashi wa kono kaisha ni modotta rādo no futotta oke o erabimashita, Kebin ōu~en!

So I guess that leaves me no choice to go with the 2nd option, pick a fight with someone else. It could be quite fun actually, piss someone off, watch em steam whilst I laugh their every move off, and then beat their ass and show them why Strong Style is supreme. Yeah screw it why not, let's do it, Naito's about to call someone out, but who? who on this truly trash roster of talent is even worthy of getting their ass kicked by Naito? the answer? not really any of these chumps make the grade, but beggers can't be choosers so I choose that fat tub of lard who just returned to this company, KEVIN OWENS!

Naito leans on EVIL in a brotherly fashion as EVIL nods his head up and down with a sadistic smile, almost as if he's giving his endorsement to Naito's choice of a potential opponent.

(Naito)
Watashi wa Cornette ga anata ni shigoto o modoshita hi o shiranakattashi, McMahon ya reira, aruiwa jigoku no hito ga anata no torihiki no kami ni inku o dono yō ni oita no ka jimonjitō shite imasen. Soredewa, watashitachi no" sekai chanpion" ga kore ni sekininwoou no kamo shirenaiga, kare wa kare no kata no ue o hakobu kare no atsugami no Sutorappu to kinmekki no sentāpurēto o hogo suru hitsuyō ga attanode, kare wa kare no furui shibō no yūjin ni kare no shugo tenshi ni denwa suru koto ni shita. Sami Zayn wa 10-nen mae no sekai senshuken taikaide wa naku, kyō wa sekai senshuken taikaide wa nai to kakushin shite imasuga, kokode wa nantoka kare no koshi no mawari ni sekai taitoru o tatete imasu. Sore wa, karera ga gizō sa reta kawa no kachi ga nai koto o kokode wa mawari no taitoru, jikan no nochi ni sorera o hoji suru kachinonai, nozomashikunai tawagoto no chanpion ni narimasu.

I don't know how Cornette gave you a job back in the day and I don't know how McMahon or Layla or whoever the hell put the ink to paper on your deal voluntarily did so. Then again, maybe our "World Champion" is to blame for this, he needed to protect his cardboard strap and gold plated centerplate that he carries over his shoulder so he decided to call upon his old fat friend to be his guardian angel. Sami Zayn wasn't world championship material 10 years ago, and he sure as hell isn't world championship material today, but yet here he stands somehow with that world title around his waist, he degrades it's value with every ticking second of every day, that's what makes the titles around here not worth the fake leather they're crafted on, the unworthy and undeserving shit champions who hold them time after time.

Naito adjusts his cap once again before continuing.

(Naito)
Kebin ōu~enzu wa, 10-nen mae ni kare no ketten kara manabu koto no nai hito no ichiban no reidesu. Kare wa ringu ni ashi o fumiirete morawanaide kutsurogete imashita. Ringu kikan ni wa ikenai, tawagoto no futotta bubundesu! Kare wa kare no gijutsu o kōjō sa seru tame ni subete no toshi o tsukatte ita kanōsei ga arimasuga, kare wa mada shokku o uketa koto ga arimasendeshita, kare wa mada daitan'na resurādesu, motto jūyōna koto ni kare wa hitotoshite jibun jishin o kaizen suru tame ni, kare no shatsu kara detekuru sono futotta bīru no chō ga ringu no mawari no mokuzai o miru no wa watashi o yowa sete, sore wa unzari shite ite, kore no yōna gomi no bubun ga terebi no meinsutorīmu ni nose rareru to iu koto wa, Beikoku to sekaijū de, sore wa chōdo hontōni hazukashīdesu. Jigoku watashi mo kiita koto kara kanari kawaisōna taido o sodateta koto wa arimasendeshita. Jigokude sae mo, watashi no yoko ni miru koto ga dekiru yōna yūjin ga imasuga, sono futotta fakku? Kare wa nan'nen ni watatte yūjin ni natta nodesu ka? Sutību korino to Sami zēn? O ni-ri no otanjōbiomedetōgozaimasu. O ni-ri no otanjōbiomedetōgozaimasu. Omedetōgozaimasu.

Kevin Owens is a prime example of a guy who never learns from his shortcomings, 10 years ago he was a fat piece of shit who didn't deserve to even step into a ring, let alone wrestle in one, and still to this day he is a fat piece of shit who shouldn't be in a ring period! He could've used all those years to improve his craft but much to a shock he didn't, he's still a shitty wrestler, more importantly he could've used those years to improve himself as a person, to improve horrific body type of his, it sickens me to watch him lumber around the ring with that fat beer gut pouring out of his shirt, it's disgusting, and it's a disgrace to pro wrestling as a whole that a piece of garbage like this can be put on mainstream television here in the U.S. and around the world, it's just truly shameful. Hell I haven't even brought up his shitty attitude, which from what I hear is pretty shitty, hell even Naito has some friends as you can see beside me, but that fat fuck? who's he made friends with over the years? Steve Corino and Sami Zayn? congratulations 2 people just as sad and pathetic as you are, makes sense why you guys stuck together, cause much like your shitty ROH Faction back in the day, you Kevin Owens are indeed SCUM!

All of Kyohi let out a unified laugh as Naito continues to berate Owens.

(Naito)
Tonikaku sore wa imanotokoro shibō no kodawari o genkyū suru no ni jūbundesuga, watashi wa sudeni kare ga ukeirerunaraba, kare wa ataisuru amarini mo ōku no senden o ataete iru? Idaina? Kare ga ukeirenainaraba, watashi wa kare o baka ni surudarou ka? Kare wa ōkibona sainō no nai hakku ga nandearu ka to iu watashi no yōten o shōmei shite imasu. Sore wa, COWARDLY de tokudai no jobun o kaku koto ga dekiru pointo madedesu. Kebin ōu~enzu, COWARDLY, OVERSIZED, TALENTLESS, puroresu no hakku. Kevu~in ōu~enzu no yōna shin no saigai wa, sono yōna nikkunēmu no saigai ga aru, soreha kanpeki de, hontōni kanpekida to iu koto dake ga gatchi shite irunode, daijōbudesu. Sore wa imanotokoro, kyaburon, bunanochesu, adiosu no subetedesu.

Anyways that's enough of mentioning that fat prick for now, I've already given him too much publicity that he doesn't deserve, if he accepts? then great? I'll make a fool out of him, if he doesn't accept? then he just further proves my point of what a oversized talentless hack he is, so much to the point to where you'd be able to preface oversized with COWARDLY. Kevin Owens, the COWARDLY, OVERSIZED, TALENTLESS, HACK of professional wrestling. Has a pretty shitty ring to it but that's okay because it's only fitting that a true disaster like Kevin Owens has a disaster of a nickname like that, it's perfect, truly perfect. That's all for now cabrons, buenas noches, adios....

The live feed fades to black and Anarchy heads into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 11:04 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 RVesLWBXWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 5Ehu9uG

After EVIL finishes celebrating his victory and makes his way to the back, Wyatt remains in the ring, and begins to laugh hysterically while laying in the middle of the ring.

{Corey Graves}
What the hell is Bray Wyatt doing?

{Mauro Ranallo}
Corey, your guess is as good as mine here. Bray Wyatt just lost a hard fought match against EVIL, but now appears to be cackling like a mad man in the center of the ring!

Eventually Wyatt makes his way back to his feet, and has someone hand him a microphone. He sits in the middle of the ring, cross-legged, and begins to speak.

{Bray Wyatt}
Do all of you out there really believe any of this matters? Hm? That because tonight, a blind man following the path of another was able to beat me, that you can avoid the rapture? Hm? Is that what you all truly believe? I know it is, man. Cause they've been lying to you. It's been lying to you, this whole machine. You're all nothing but animals, being lead to slaughter!

{Bray Wyatt}
And these men leading you down these paths, these fools leading the fools, they're dining like kings on all of y'all. They NEED you to sustain themselves. They CRAVE you. Your hopes, your dreams, your wants and desires, they CONSUME them, until there is nothing left of you, and they move onto the next fool. But they don't see.....

Wyatt wildly rocks his head back and forth, and begins to grin.

{Bray Wyatt}
....it's gonna all come crashing down for them. It's dominoes man. You knock one of them down, their whole system collapses. And that's what's going to happen. The system is going to collapse soon, and there's not a DAMN thing any of them can do to prevent it.

{Bray Wyatt}
Armageddon is coming, and it won't be long until every man on another path is extinguished. The only way to avoid the inevitable is to save yourself from these men who are corrupting you, as I have. Break their chains and move freely on your own, before.....

Bray suddenly stops as he is cut off by the booming words around the arena.

BECAUSE YOUR ABOUT TO

The fans look and turn to see someone but not a soul is revealed. Bray does the same as he is quite confused as to who or why he has been interrupted. Bray looks around him, into the crowd, and to the stage with no one to be seen. There’s no way he imagined it, the fans heard it to. But there seems to be nothing more from this interruption. Bray finally decides to continue as he raises the microphone back to his mouth but suddenly, before he can even begin, all the lights in the arena go out. The only thing visible in the darkness are he fans phones in attempt to see what’s going on. Then suddenly it all makes sense m. Everything comes together as a loud voice fills the air.

WALK WITH ELIAS

The lights come back on as the fans go crazy. For none other than “The Drifter” Elias has come to XWL. A man known for his time in WWE. Elias is sitting on a barstool upon the top of the stage with a guitar sitting on his lap. Bray looks at him in anger and confusion, wondering what he could possibly be doing out here, right now. Elias smiles as he scans the sea of crazed fans. He then turns to Wyatt and chuckles.

{ELIAS}
Hello I am Elias, and I have one question for everyone here tonight. WHO WANTS TO WALK.....WITH ELIAS?

Elias strums a few cords on his guitar that actually sound very well played. He obviously is a very talented guitarist. After a few of his cords he stops and looks back to the crowd.

{ELIAS}
You see Topekan’s there are three types of people in this  world. Those like you, who are poverty ridden, white trash that choose not to walk. Then there are those that walk because they so badly want something to believe in, yet they do not have what it takes to set the bar and rise above their mediocre lives. And then, we’ll then there’s me. A man with so much god given talent I have no choice but to spread some of my wisdom amongst all of you. That in fact is the exact reason I wrote the song I have prepared for you that I will play, right now.

The crowd cheers as Elias clears his throat. Sure he may have just threw a few jabs at the fans pride, but they are still happy to see him here. Elias raises his guitar and begins to play as the fans continue to cheer.

{ELIAS}
When it comes to the XWL, it’s full of nothing but jobbers
Except for Elias, he’s the only one with talent on the roster
Just look at the fat little man standing in the ring
You people need to shut the hell up when I’m trying to sing!

The crowds cheers quickly turn to boo’s. For Elias wants complete respect and silence, but if he won’t receive their approval, they will give him the opposite.

{ELIAS}
Bray, you just jobbed out to a guy from Japan named evil
If you ask me those shoes, pants, and shirt should all be illegal.
Now that’s just a price of advice, but I’ll give you a bit more
You should just pack up and leave, don’t let your ass get hit by the door.

Elias finishes playing and looks into the ring, where Wyatt has begun to laugh manaically.

{Bray Wyatt}
This is what I'm telling you man. I'm trying to tell you all how to be free, but they don't like that. So they send out their little minstrel show to calm the masses down, keep the children at rest, yeah. HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN LISTENING?

Wyatt walks towards the very edge of the ring and points out to Elias.

{Bray Wyatt}
This man right here just asked all of you to walk with him. Down his path. To be his followers. Free yourself from all this! Men such as these exist only to serve their own selfish desires!

Elias looks at bray with disdain before playing a few more very well rehearsed chords. He then continues his song.

{ELIAS}
Now bray, or should I say Husky Harris
We both know you were nothing but a bitch for the Nexus
ask any girl, a few moments with Elias is nothing but fun
Maybe if you’d take a walk yourself you wouldn’t look like a fat lazy bum.
As for me when it comes to these fans, they are quite pious
That’s why absolutely everyone wants to.....

The crowd all yell along with him as he finishes.

WALK WITH ELIAS

Elias stops playing  and stands up, holding his guitar with pride. He looks at Bray Wyatt, who falls back on his knees with his arms extended out. After staying in this pose for a few seconds, all the lights in the arena go out.

{Corey Graves}
What the.....?

But before he can finish his thought, the lights come back on, with no trace of Wyatt remaining in the ring. The crowd is in a stunned silence, and the last thing we see is a close-up on the face of Elias. A face sporting a casual grin, as he in not too shocked nor scared of what he just witnessed.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 2:06 am

As Anarchy rolls on, we're taken backstage where Nia Jax is in the locker room, getting ready for The Main-Event tonight which will see her, Sasha Banks, Asuka, Bayley, Liv Morgan, and Women's Champion Natalya battle it out in an Elimination Six Pack Challenge which will determine the entry order at Downpour when they all collide in an Elimination Chamber Match. Nia, of course, suffered her first pinfall defeat last week to The Women's Champion, so tonight she no doubt wants to avenge that loss. But while she continues wrapping tape around her wrists, she hears a knock on the door, looks up and there walking into the room to join her is the other half of The "Irre-Blisstible Force" Alexa Bliss.

[Alexa Bliss]
Hey Nia, how are you?

Before Nia gets a chance to respond Alexa scurries over to her and tightly, at least for her standards embraces Nia in a friendly hug. It's still clear that this whole "friendship" thing is new to Nia, probably the only one to ever hug her is her family, so it's yet another new experience for her but she returns the hug trying not to squeeze too tightly which would be very easy to given their drastic difference in size and strength.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 9gYUde9

Little Miss Bliss pulls away after their friendly exchange and smiles sweetly at Nia. Many were skeptical when she first started being nice to Nia, but she's proven on many occasions now that this may, in fact, be a genuine friendship. The Wicked Witch seems to care about Nia, perhaps they are more alike than we'd first think?  

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 PGDsswv

[Alexa Bliss]
I know how hard last week was for you, but I just want you to know that you are such an inspiration for not letting that keep you down. Natalya robbed you, she may try to run around here like she's Mother Hen of this division, and she can do no wrong...but you demolished her that entire match, and I can't believe she defeated you. I'm looking into that referee because I'm not convinced he wasn't in her pocket, I mean aren't The Hart Family practically everywhere? Maybe that was one of her cousins? Maybe Layla's trying to make up for screwing her 8 years ago by appointing a special referee designated to prevent her from failing, I don't know...but what I do know, is that what you did to her after that match? Proved who the TRUE winner of that match was.

Nia almost cracks out into a smile, feeling welcomed by Alexa which is unusual for her. In a moment Nia goes from this towering monster to this little girl, standing beside her best friend. Though she is new to this whole thing, she's warming up well to Alexa Bliss.

[Nia Jax]
You know Alexa, I really appreciate that. Having your first loss is a rough thing, especially to someone like Natalya. Any of these girls, for that matter. All of them are so, fickle. I spent my entire life trying to get here, trying to fit in, trying to make myself noticed. As you can see, it worked out one way or another. I'm here. I'm very well noticed. And thanks to you, I finally fit in.

Nia Jax smiles, running hand through her hair and looking at it. Then she looks down to her clothes, extending her arms for the world to see.

[Nia Jax]
You helped me do my hair, gave me a complete makeover. This is the kind of stuff I always wanted to do as a kid but I never could. It really does mean a lot. Thanks to you Alexa, I don't feel like I'm "not like most girls" but instead I'm actually a friend.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 KSTTkzK

[Alexa Bliss]
Aw, that's what friends are for Nia. I know things haven't ever been easy for you, they haven't for me either...but together? We're going to rise up against whatever comes our way. And now, not only will you stun them with your power...you'll stun them with your beauty.

[Nia Jax]
I don't know what to say. To have someone as supportive as you has done wonders for me. You saw me talk on my own out there? Not to mention what I did to Natalya after she... You know.

Nia is still struggling with the idea that she lost. Apparently, loss doesn't sit well with the monster among women.

[Nia Jax]
But after my match, when I looked down at Natalya's pathetic, broken, mangled corpse as she held her back crying out in sweet pain, I realized that I really do fit in after all.

Alexa smiles, happy to see Nia in such good spirits, which in turn brightens her outlook as well despite noticably being a little worse for wear after her match with Liv last week, a manaic like Asuka on the hunt for her, and a thief like Carmella once again in her hair.

[Alexa Bliss]
You are destined for greatness, Nia. While I wish I was in that Elimination Chamber with you, I will be there in support as you destroy every last one of those Women to walk out The NEW Women's Champion.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 VNGdet7

[Alexa Bliss]
I mean honestly, what chance do they stand against you? Especially that bully Liv Morgan. Which thanks to yours truly after what I did to her last week in our match? She'll never be a problem for you again. Which is why tonight? I wouldn't even worry about her, you could poke her and she'd fall to the mat a broken mess. No, what you need to do? Is teach Nattie a lesson, she thinks she can defeat you and get away with it? No, you know it and I know it, if she has to start that Chamber match? She's as good as done, so eliminate the only woman that's pinned you and then the rest doesn't matter because none of those Women compare to you, especially that overrated clown, Asuka.

Nia thinks for a moment before replying but finally speaks up, smiling at Alexa fully now.

[Nia Jax]
Natalya, Liv, Bayley, it doesn't matter. Each and everyone of them look at me like I'm some sort of freak. When I get into that ring, I'm going to rip them down to size and tear them apart. Natalya will get what's coming to her and Liv, well she won't be Living it up after the Chamber. That much, I can assure you and everyone.

Nia turns to Alexa though, taking a beat in her mood as she does so.

[Nia Jax]
You know what, Alexa, you do so much for me, tonight, I'm going to do something for you. At Downpour, it doesn't matter what place I enter the ring because I'm walking out the last woman standing. Tonight though, I'm going to focus on one thing and one thing only: Ending the undefeated streak of Asuka. Anyone who comes after my friends, go through me first.

Alexa perks up, sure maybe she's not got ulterior motives...but you can't deny it's beneficial to have someone like Nia on her side when she's currently in the crosshairs of The Empress of Tomorrow.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 BH0tG1p

[Alexa Bliss]
Wow, you'd really do that for me? Like I know I kind of started it first by attacking her after her match at Emergence and then hitting her with The Bliss Stick, like...I don't know? A dozen, maybe two dozen times...but like she just knocked out a legendary Superstar like Trish Stratus. That animal had to be stopped, I idolized Trish growing up, and...she just disrespected her, I couldn't stand by and allow someone so undeserving tarnish her great legacy. And did you hear that arena 2 weeks ago? Chanting Asuka's going to KILL me? Talk about an overreaction...but no you know what? This is good for you, your streak gets ended, so how do you bounce back? By taking Asuka's and proving that you were the unstoppable force and STILL are.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 YLwcxvG

[Alexa Bliss]
While you take care of Asuka and those other losers, I'm going to nip this bullying crap in the bud once and for all. Liv was dealt with last week, and now? I may be a little beat up myself tonight, not exactly going to recover from doing a Twisted Bliss off the top of a ladder in a week, like....ow...not my best moment. I mean, it was...but again, ow. Next on my list tonight is Carmella, and she's going to pay for everything. She's walking around here with your briefcase, denying that she's the one that attacked Liv when you and I both know it was. I mean honestly how two faced can she be, laughing at you with her just last month, and then stabbing her in the back before Money in The Bank? Ugh, as if she couldn't get any more rotten to her core. But that's okay, because once you leave that Elimination Chamber as Women's Champion? That little contract of hers might as well become null and void because you aren't like most girls, you are a Woman on a mission and nothing, especially her...is going to stop you.

[Nia Jax]
The only thing that's going to be killed, is Asuka's undefeated streak and Carmella's hopes of being Women's Champion. Especially after you're through with her. When it comes down to it, Alexa, no one is going to stop us. No one will stand up to us. We are the Irre-Blisstible Force after all! And no one, and I mean no one, is ready for our fury.

With a wide grin on her face, Alexa raises her hand up to high-five Nia, but she's left hanging at first as Nia stares at Alexa's raised hand in confusion. Nia's not used to any of this stuff so her first thought when seeing this isn't at all what Alexa's attempting, but after a couple more seconds of the awkwardness of Alexa standing there trying to not call attention to how awkward this is...Nia raises her own hand up, then smacks it right into Alexa's palm...which immediately prompts Alexa to pull her hand away, waving it in the air as it stings. Apparently, Nia hit too hard and immediately she feels awful but Alexa soon lets out a slight chuckle trying to act like it doesn't hurt...all while she continues waving her hand around.  

[Alexa Bliss]
It's okay, we'll work on that! Anyways I need to get ready for my match with Carmella, I'll catch up with you after. Just remember, you CAN do this. There is no one that can stand up to you, so go destroy those pretenders, and prove that not only are you walking out of Downpour The NEW Women's Champion, it's never leaving your hands.

Oozing confidence after a pep talk from Alexa, Nia smiles, happy to have someone's support for once in her life. Then she nods, and walks off, leaving Alexa to break her poised demeanor by erratically shaking her hand which must feel like it's on fire after that high-five from Nia. But after a couple of seconds, the pain subsides long enough for her to stand proudly staring off into the direction Nia left in.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 9L6Lnxo

Can Nia win The Six Pack Challenge? Will she end Asuka's undefeated streak like she promised Alexa? Will she avenge her loss to Natalya? Will she really eliminate every Woman in the match? Alexa certainly seems to think so, and we'll find out if that will be the case later on in The Main-Event.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 4:54 am

The camera shows Bobby Roode's vehicle. The sound of boot foot steps can be heard getting closer. A dark shadow is cased over the vehicle. The camera pans out to reveal Leo Kruger standing in front of the vehicle.

[Leo Kruger]
You can not run from me Bobby Roode...

He grabs the door handle, and opens the vehicle. James is the only one in the vehicle looking down at his cell phone.

[James]
That took a while.. Is everything okay?

Kruger grabs James' cell phone out of his phone. James reaches for it, and looks up then stops dead in his tracks.

[James]
Hey what are you doi...

[Leo Kruger]
Where is he?

[James]
I uhh... I don't know.. he was supposed to be back by now..

[Leo Kruger]
Well James.. today is a very unlucky day for you. Matter of fact this may be the worst day you ever had...

Kruger using his brute strength pulls James out of the car by his shirt, and throws a huge knee straight to his stomach. James gasps for air as he drops to his knees. Kruger laughs to himself as he back up slightly. He pops his neck to the right, and bursts out into a full out sprint then big boots James straight to his face. James falls face first to the cement. Kruger with a slight smirk picks up James to his feet, and tucks his head between his legs.

[Leo Kruger]
You really should have made him go out there James. Now you are on the receiving end of punishment.

Kruger looks directly into the camera.

[Leo Kruger]
Let this be a message to you Bobby that I don't play games.

Kruger taps on James' back, and lifts him into a powerbomb position. He begins walking towards the front of the car. Kruger steps onto the hood of the car still holding James in the powerbomb position, and throws him down with great force sending him through the windshield. He hops off the hood of the car, and looks directly into the camera.

[Leo Kruger]
Bobby do you see what you have caused? Your manager had to suffer for your coward act. My aim is set on you Bobby Roode. You choose exactly what I wanted you to do. You can run as far as you want Bobby, but I am not far behind. You think you have outsmarted me, but it is the hunter that is a step ahead once again. I knew you would tuck your tail between your legs, and run like a frightened dog. If you thought what I was going to do to you tonight was bad wait until I get my hands on you Bobby Roode. You will experience the worst pain that has ever been bestowed upon you.

Kruger chuckles to himself.

[Leo Kruger]
You know what's funny to me Bobby? You claim that if I were injury, and put you back on the shelf your family would look at you as if you were broken... like you're no longer a man, but how is your boys going to look at you when you are running from your fears? I can tell you exactly what they'll think.

Kruger mocks a little kids voice.

[Leo Kruger]
"I used to think my dad was GLORIOUS, but now... he is just a pussy. I am more of a man than he is. I actually can face my fears."

Kruger laughs creepily, and it echoes throughout the parking lot.

[Leo Kruger]
They won't even be able to look you in the eye. Next week... The hunt begins. Tonight I thought it would be great to show you what kind of power I am capable of and as you can tell with your friend James here. You are not going to be seeing him for quite sometime. You run... I hunt you down, and rip you apart limb by limb with your blood dripping from my teeth. I'm one of the most dominant superstars XWL has ever had. I am the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion of the new era. I went one hundred, and eight-nine days with that belt around my waist. Yet, no one here has even gotten close to what I did. That should say something to you. No one will be able to replicate what I have done here, but my story isn't over. The hunt shall continue on, and it starts next week.. Tah-tah!

Kruger waves to the camera, and walks out of frame as the camera focuses on James who hasn't moved since being powerbombed through the windshield of Bobby Roode's car.
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 1:16 pm

As commotion can be heard across the parking garage, the cameraman rushes to see what is going on. We come across a face down unconscious man with blood dripping from his nose. As he lays there, the blood has begun to pool around his face.

[Corey Graves]
Oh my god.. is that?

As medics arrive, they slowly turn the man onto his side to reveal Eli Drake. He can be seen wearing his ring gear with what looks to be a torn black shirt. Oddly, the front side of the shirt has been ripped from Eli's body. Just behind Eli, we can see a large dent in the side of a black limousine along with a broken window.

[Mauro Ranallo]
...why?

As the medics call for an ambulance, we head back to ringside where Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo are standing by.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Why would they do something like that?

[Corey Graves]
Who?

[Mauro Ranallo]
You know who, Corey! It's the damn Kyohi!

[Corey Graves]
Come on, Mauro.. I think you're jumping to conclusions here. It could have been any...

Before Graves can finish his thought, he is interrupted by a familiar theme song.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well look who it is..

As his theme song intensifies, Kenny Omega walks out onto the stage. He is not alone, as the Kyohi walk alongside him. For the first time since Emergence, Kenny does not sport his black Kyohi hoodie. Instead, he wears a long black leather trench coat that is open just enough to see his brand new "KYOHI" shirt poking through. As we get a closer look at Kenny, we see he had a piece of black fabric with the words "The Elite" hanging out of his mouth for the world to see.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That... That's Eli Drake's shirt! The Kyohi ripped it off his body! I knew it!

[Corey Graves]
I.. I guess you were right, partner. Another week, another Kyohi attack.

The Kyohi continue toward the ring, Kenny Omega seems to have a little more pep to his step than usual.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is madness. These guys run around her like a bunch of thugs. They attack anyone they see fit, no one is safe!

[Corey Graves]
I couldn't agree more, but it's not like they didn't warn us this was coming. Their very first night as a group, they stated that XWL is about to change.

[Mauro Ranallo]
They spoke up change in the form of wrestling over entertainment, they said nothing about brutalizing the XWL roster to push their agenda. Something has to be down about these guys. Will our general manager allow this to continue?

[Corey Graves]
Time will tell, but The Kyohi are making and impact regardless of...

Graves is interrupted by Kenny Omega as The Kyohi have made it into the ring.

Kenny Omega
Sound guy, if you'd be so kind to cut my oh... so beautiful theme song.

As Kenny's theme fades, the arena fills with boos. All members of Kyohi laugh off the boos, except EVIL. He remains stone faced as always, staring a hole through each member of the audience. Holding the piece of Eli Drake's torn shirt in his hand, Kenny continues.

Kenny Omega
Eli, earlier tonight I told you exactly what was going to happen to you. I told you that I was going to kick the shit out of you for what you did to me last week. What I didn't tell you is.. when I was going to kick the shit out of you. You see we.. The Kyohi have our sources throughout the building. They keep an eye on every single one of our enemies at all times. That's right, I'm even talking about EVERY single one of my opponents at Downpour. We're watching and there's nothing you can do about it. It could be anyone... It could be the cute little makeup lady that everyone tells all their little secrets to... or it could be a simple member from the ring crew. Hell, it could even be one of your fellow superstars. Regardless, we were tipped off the my good friend, Eli Drake, was warming up in the parking garage. One thing led to another and... you know the rest.

Kenny grins as he is showered with boos once again.

Kenny Omega
If I could be honest, I can't believe just how stupid Eli is. Last week, he attacked someone with very powerful allies in The Kyohi locker room! Are you out of your mind?! Did you not think of the repercussions of your actions Eli? Obviously not, because you're going to be in a hospital bed for who knows how long. I mean...

Kenny laughs to himself as he looks at the torn fabric in his hand, reading the words "The Elite."

Kenny Omega
...you couldn't find anyone to watch your back just in case this would happen? If I were you, that would have been my top priority... but I guess that's the difference between you and I. I'm not Eli Drake... thank god... I am Kenny Omega. The Best Bout Machine and whether you realize it or not,.. I'm always two steps ahead of you Eli.

Kenny turns toward the referee at ringside.

Kenny Omega
With that said, I am about to have the best... most easy match of my entire career. Ref, get in here.

The referee waves off Kenny, repeating the word "No!" As Nakamura, EVIL, and Naito make their way out of the ring and toward the referee, the referee rushes into the ring. Kenny looks the referee in the eye.

Kenny Omega
Now... raise my hand and declare me the winner of this Best of 7 match.

Kenny closes his eyes as he extends his arm toward the referee.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh.. come on..

Best of 7

Match #4

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 LLb6PMb XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 IsLNaC8

The audience boos as the referee slowly reaches out toward Omega's arm. Before he grabs it, the referee stops. He shakes his head, still refusing to raise Kenny's hand. Quickly, the rest of Kyohi re-enter the ring and surround the referee. Nakamura leans in and looks to be whispering something into the referee's ear.

Suddenly, the referee is grabbed by the back of the neck by the cold hand of EVIL. The referee is terrified now as he has no choice but to raise the hand of Kenny Omega.

[JoJo]
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner by forfeit... KENNY OMEGA!

With his hand still on the back of the referee's neck, EVIL tosses the referee out of the ring.

[Corey Graves]
This is despicable..

Kenny Omega begins laughing. The audience rains down boos once more.

Kenny Omega
Well it looks like we are all tied up again, Eli... that is unless our lovely general manger doesn't find you unfit to compete in this series. If so, then what a final match this was... for me! I didn't even have to lift a finger!

Kenny laughs with his Kyohi brothers for a moment.

Kenny Omega
That said, Eli... you suck uh-gain and you will never... EEEEEEEEEEEVER... be as good as Kenny Omega. GOODBYE...

Kenny causally walks over to the ropes in front of him. He stares directly into the camera before delivering his final line.

Kenny Omega
...and GOODNIGHT!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Unbelievable. The Kyohi have done it again. Kenny Omega has cheated Eli Drake out of a match for a second time now.

The Kyohi celebrate as if Omega has just won championship gold.

[Corey Graves]
This is despicable..

As The Kyohi continue to celebrate, Anarchy heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 2:52 pm

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 8KqNVv5 VS XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 C0NCzYy

This has been one hell of a contest. Both men have been giving it there all to stand tall in the end. Daniel Bryan still was not at his best, he has crashed and burned numerous times. He has taken risks his body cannot handle and they did not pay off for him. Mick Foley has kept to his word, he is showing The Undertaker that he has what it takes for one last ride with him, that he can do what he has always come up short doing -- defeating the deadman. Mick Foley gained control near the end. He had Daniel Bryan number, victory was his as he planted the leader of the yes movement down on the mat, pushing himself up as he was ready to end this once and for all when suddenly...

ARE YOU SCARED

HE'S HERE....

The sound of the child could be heard in the arena and it was quickly followed up with the sound of a motorcycle starting up. The powerful sound of such a beastly machine caused Mick Foley to turn his head to the side and that was all that was needed as Daniel Bryan ran right at him, connecting with the knee right to the face.

ONE

TWO

THREE

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Bryan

Daniel Bryan had done it, he has defeated the legend that is Mick Foley with some help to a distraction from The Undertaker. Daniel Bryan was out of the ring as he celebrated up the ramp with the fans chanting yes with him.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 3:43 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 NqlqIrc XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Q2Y2z7W

[Mauro Ranallo]
Miss Money in The Bank is sizing up Little Miss Bliss for a Superkick.

[Corey Graves]
It's like watching two of my children at odds, can't they just be friends? Squash this bad blood once and for all.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm afraid you're going to have to pick a side, and it may be wise go with The Princess of Staten Island if she lands this Superkick.

[Corey Graves]
I mean Alexa went through a grueling match last week it's clear she's not a hundred percent.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Perhaps she should have considered that when she challenged Carmella to this match.

The audience isn't really fans of either of these Women so there's not a majority rooting on Carmella as she stalks Alexa for The Superkick. Nor is there a really a rally of support directed at Bliss to avoid it. The referee's leaning through the ropes trying to get both to get back in the ring but Carmella's telling him to keep his mouth shut she'll bring them both in for him to do his job after she lands this. With Alexa on spaghetti legs, she wobbles toward Carmella who rushes right at her....and she's completely cut off by the sudden monstrous force of Nia Jax barreling into her!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nia Jax just plowed through Carmella!

[Corey Graves]
Oh god my eyes, that hurt just watching it.

Immediately the referee calls for the bell, ruling this match in a disqualification victory for Carmella, not that she's in any condition to celebrate it. Nia towers over the woman that won what she still feels is her Money in The Bank contract 2 weeks ago, and Carmella is out like a light. All of Nia's force collided with her and that truly was all she wrote. Alexa's early signs of panic faded into an overwhelming sensation of relief as she sees Nia come to her aid. Nia turns to Alexa checking on her, once again showing how close these two friends have become. Alexa puts her hands up thanking Nia, insisting she's fine, just a little banged up. Grabbing at her taped arm she's reminded of when Carmella targeted it during the match and quickly rushes past Nia to deliver a stiff kick to the ribs of Carmella. "THAT'S RIGHT CARMELLA, LIE THERE LIKE THE LOSER YOU ARE!" After berating her Alexa lands another kick to Carmella, kicking her while she's down in the exact meaning of that phrase.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't know what Alexa's so proud about, she challenged Carmella to prove that she's not the same Woman that lost to her match after match last year...but if it hadn't of been for Nia, I think that's the result we would have seen.

[Corey Graves]
Clearly, Nia saw her friend was in need, and she came running as fast as she could. Alexa's been on an absolute roll as of late, she maybe pushed herself too far last week and is still feeling the effects of that match. I think once she's recovered we'll see a rematch to the finish.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Or she'll sic Nia on Carmella like she's set forth for her to do with Asuka later tonight in The Main-Event.

[Corey Graves]
Nia came up with that plan all on her own because Alexa's been so good to her she wants to repay the favor. She dealt with Nia's bully problem in Liv, so if an arena commanded by Asuka chanted that The Empress is going to kill Alexa...then why wouldn't her friend put a stop to that?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Whatever...I just know that Alexa may have had the last laugh tonight, but I doubt Carmella's just going to let this slide. They had quite the bitter rivalry once before, and it looks like it's been reignited.

Alexa turns away from Carmella, trash talking her enough, and as she looks to Nia, she's quickly scooped up off of her feet and lifted onto her friends' shoulder. She seems quite surprised by this but quickly smirks waving goodbye to Carmella as Nia starts to carry her up the ramp. Together they have said they are The Irre-Blisstible Force and tonight...Carmella wasn't ready for their fury. But the question is will Alexa be ready for Carmella's fury once she's scraped up off of the floor?

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 4:26 pm

The scene is that of the backstage area.  A door is shown with a fancy nameplate upon it, emblazoned "The Miz" in huge diamond encrusted letters.  Below it in small writing barely legible in the blandest font imaginable it states "& The Miztourage".  Classy.  A hunched over, depressed looking figure approaches the door.  It's Johnny Gargano!  

There is a mixed reaction heard in the distance from the live audience, given his actions of last week where he brutally took out Triple H with a pipe on Miz's orders before making his escape off into the night.

Gargano lets out a huge sigh, and knocks three times.

[The Miz]
Who is it?

[Johnny Gargano]
It's Johnny.

The door suddenly springs open and Bo Dallas is shown.  He looks Gargano up and down with a hostile look on his face.

[The Miz]
Heel Bo!  Heel!  Let him in!

Bo obeys and steps aside, allowing Gargano to enter.  As Gargano approaches Miz, Bo follows him ever so closely, watching his every movement.  Curtis Axel is sat in the corner eating a sub sandwich.

[The Miz]
And where exactly have you been?  I needed a fresh coffee almost an hour ago and I couldn't find you anywhere?!

You can tell that Gargano is tired of all this slave labour.  Instead, he decides to stand tall and address his boss directly.

[Johnny Gargano]
I'm sorry Miz.  But the coffee can wait for just a minute.  I need to ask you something.

Miz is completely gobsmacked by this and for once is left speechless by Gargano standing up to him and telling him his order can wait.  Dallas' eyes widen and Axel stops eating his sub mid-chew to listen.

[Johnny Gargano]
Miz... I know you and I aren't friends... we never will be.  And I know you have complete control of my contract... but I'm not sure if you saw that tonight I've been booked to face my childhood hero, Shawn Michaels.  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me Miz.  I'm here to ask you, that just this once, you let me wrestle.

Miz is still in shock that his minion has decided to speak out instead of getting him a fresh coffee.

[Johnny Gargano]
Just this one match Miz.  That's all I'm asking.  You've tested my morals and willpower every single day since I've become your employee and I've done everything you've ever asked me to up to this point.  I took out Triple H... which by the way, made me physically sick.  

Gargano's face becomes one of disgust for a moment as he recalls his actions in his mind before he continues.

[Johnny Gargano]
I've made a fool out of myself by laying down instead of competing, just so you could laugh at me... I've cleaned your house... I've looked after your kid... I've cooked you food... I've taken your wife shopping... I've walked your stupid dog...  I've done everything you've ever asked me to!  

There's no going back now.  Nobody calls Pumpkin stupid!

[Johnny Gargano]
Please Miz, just let me have this one match.

Gargano is reminiscent of Oliver Twist with his pleas towards The Miz, who still remains in shock until he snaps out of it suddenly with a flare of anger.

[The Miz]
Who the hell do you think you are? I'm the one that gives YOU the orders. You don't come into my dressing room, whilst I'm preparing for my match and make requests. You will do as I tell you to do! Tonight, you are going down to that ring, you are doing what you do so well...be a LOSER!

Gargano clearly disappointed, looks down at the floor, before a eye roll as if he expected this exact response from The Miz.

[The Miz]
DO NOT ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME! I AM YOUR BOSS! I could fire you right now! I could have Bo and Axel drag you out of this arena, dump you like the trash you are and this little dream match of yours won't happen at all!

[Johnny Gargano]
I'm sor..

The Miz raises his hand, almost holding it right in the face of Gargano.

[The Miz]
When my hand goes up...Your mouth GOES SHUT! So what's it going to be? Are you going to go out to that ring...and be a good little boy, lay down and do as you're told? Or are Bo and Axel here going to drag you out of the arena...for you never to be seen again?

Gargano takes a moment to think about it...he's about to respond but once again The Miz cuts him off.

[The Miz]
Oh and my dog is not stupid!

Gargano replies even with Miz's hand still in his face.  He doesn't dare move it in case he angers Miz further.

[Johnny Gargano]
Ok... I'll go lay down in the middle of the ring... again.  No problem.

Gargano turns to leave.

[The Miz]
Wait!

Gargano turns back to Miz with a "what now?" look on his face.

[The Miz]
Aren't you forgetting something?

Miz holds out his empty coffee cup.  Gargano takes it and finally makes his exit, shutting the door behind him. Miz looks to his two pals.

[The Miz]
Can you believe that guy?

The camera shifts to Gargano standing outside the closed door.  He looks down at the empty coffee cup, sighs and then throws it into a nearby trash can!  A fire burns in his eyes as he looks around.  Seeing a nearby ladder propped up against the wall, he grabs it and wedges it between a nearby table and the door handle, firmly blocking the door to The Miz's locker room!  A cheeky smirk comes over his face as he walks away from the scene of the crime, proud of his actions.  He's competing tonight whether The Miz likes it or not!

Anarchy fades to a commercial break...

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 4:49 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 3AodNsJXWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 KEx4tw5

Undertaker had Edge all set for the Tombstone, the crowd was on their feet, this may be the finish. However, as Undertaker was hoisting Edge up, the Rated R Superstar slipped behind and slid out of the ring. Edge in pure shock began to back up the ramp, he then points at his skull in way to say he was smarter. The Ref begins the count as Edge backs up the ramp. The Undertaker looks very disappointed to see that now mind games are being played on him when he was once the one playing the mind games. The crowd begins to boo as the Ref continues to count and seemingly Edge's intentions were clear. It seemed this night there would be no clear winner.

8!

9!

10!

The bell sounded and The Undertaker was declared the winner via count out. The Ref goes over to The Deadman who reluctantly lets his hand be raised. Edge is still standing on the top of the ramp, but his eyes were wide and yelled something to the Undertaker.

EDGE

WE'RE NOT DONE HERE! NOT BY A LONG SHOT!

It seemed as though Edge, even though had made such a crowd favoring return last week, still resorted to his fiendish way and was still more than willing to pick and choose his opportunity despite something seeming different about him since his return from the realm of deletion. After that short statement was screamed down the ramp to the oh so disappointed Undertaker, something changed in Edge, his use of vocabulary changed, his mannerisms became less barbaric, but it still seemed as though his tone quality of voice had still been used to issue a threat. A camera man drew close to record his next few words as Undertaker stood at the ring ropes facing the ramp with his hands on his hips.

EDGE

HERE MY PROCLIMATION: this battle is far from over, and I will not procure rest for my being until you have been defeated by my hands. Your evil and reign of terror must be halted in it's motion and you must pay for your crimes against the Superior Realm by facing it's capital punishment-- ULTIMATE DELET...

At this moment the Rated R Superstar begins to become troubled and he grabs his head and crouches slightly, groaning in pain as if something happened to him; this was definitely something strange to see as the Undertaker looked on in complete confusion as to what was going on, and Edge the most unstable man in XWL can't even control himself. It made people ask: "What happened to Edge while he was gone?". After Edge got his wits together, it seemed as if he was back to normal and began to walk out as the Undertaker's music was beginning to play. The whole arena was in complete confusion, but if two things were certain it was Edge was back to his usual tricks, but something was off and this wasn't going to be the last time Edge and The Undertaker collide. With this match coming to an interesting close, Anarchy moves to it's next segment.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 4:50 pm

Poor Johnny, if only there was someone else in a similar predicament he could turn to.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 4:51 pm

*Anarchy returns from a commercial break to the sight of Shawn Michaels already in the ring.  He looks completely focused and somewhat angered, given that his opponent tonight is responsible for his friend Triple H no longer being around or able to compete, even if he did carry out the assault under duress by The Miz.*

*The theme of Johnny Gargano hits to a much better reaction from the fans than his earlier appearance, given that the fans now realize that last week's actions were due to The Miz's orders.  They also appreciate that Gargano is standing up for himself and locked Miz and the Miztourage in their locker room to come out here and compete tonight!*

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 AFdtKi2

*Gargano is all smiles - a rare sight these days - as he appears at the top of the entrance ramp.  He lets the fans shower him in cheers and is all fired up as he locks eyes with his opponent.  The legendary Heartbreak Kid.  He never would have thought this would be possible.  This was a man he grew up idolizing, and tonight, he somehow has the opportunity to face him!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
And here comes Johnny Gargano!  What defiance we saw earlier tonight to make this match happen!

[Corey Graves]
You call it defiance, I call it stupidity.  Not only will The Miz undoubtedly be enraged by Johnny's actions here tonight, but Johnny also has to face off against a very angry Shawn Michaels.  Did he forget that just last week he beat this man's best friend to a bloody pulp with a pipe?  If you ask me, Johnny hasn't thought this through.  He could be on the receiving end of an ass-kicking here tonight and be fired by The Miz next week for what he did...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Maybe so Corey, but Gargano's actions have given us a match arguably worthy of main event status here tonight.  A dream match in some people's eyes.  And the fans are electric!

*As Gargano completes his entrance he looks over to HBK and appears to plead for forgiveness for the prior week, explaining it was all because of The Miz.  He offers him a handshake but Shawn has none of it, much to Gargano's dismay.  Gargano removes his jacket and the two lock eyes as the bell rings...*

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 F3CZJw5 XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 3XtqwRb

*JOHNNY GARGANO HAS DONE IT!*

*The jubilation on the face of Gargano is clear for all to see.  Finally, after the hell he has been through he has been able to do what he loves without any restrictions, without any bullshit... wrestle.  Not only that but he picked up a victory over a very game Shawn Michaels, showing that he still has "it" even after all the weeks of mindgames and abuse by The Miz.  He leaves the ring and leans into the adoring fans.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 DReR2kQ

[Mauro Ranallo]
Johnny Gargano has done it!  From the jaws of defeat he picks up the victory here tonight!  This proves that he is still capable of being the Johnny Wrestling we all know and love!

[Corey Graves]
Aren't you forgetting something Mauro?  The Miz has complete control over Johnny Gargano's career.  I don't think he'll be too happy that Johnny locked him in the locker room so he could come out here and compete.  That's going against everything set out in Gargano's contract of employ with The Miz!  It's a breach of his contract!  There surely will be hell to pay for what Johnny did here tonight.  Who knows, this could be the end of his career if Miz wants it to be!

[Mauro Ranallo]
If I know Johnny Gargano, he'd say this was worth it.  This was a chance to face his childhood idol - the legendary Shawn Michaels in a one-on-one match up!  And it more than lived up to the hype!  This was pay-per-view quality entertainment folks!  If this is the end for Gargano, what better way to go out than with a bang and on top?  What a feeling this must be for Johnny Wrestling!

[Corey Graves]
Let's see how Johnny is feeling when he faces the consequences next week and probably joins the unemployment line...

*Gargano claps the hands of as many fans as he possibly can on his way up the entrance ramp.  The look on his face is one of relief mixed with satisfaction.  This is what he lives for.  He's finally fed the hunger to wrestle after all these weeks.  Does he really care what the consequences of his actions will be?  For now, the answer is no.  This is a moment to remember, a moment to cherish.  This is his moment.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 EuzyfSW

*The final image we see before a commercial break is that of Gargano raising both his arms in triumph at the top of the entrance ramp while being showered with adoration from the XWL Universe...*

Last edited by RedfieldLSK on Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 8:04 pm

We return live backstage. Renee Young is on set of what looks like a talk show. XWL have clearly spent a pretty penny to make this have brilliant production quality.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 F1JKIUx

[Renee Young]
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the part of the show where we like to update you on the on-goings within XWL, catch up on what has been happening over the past couple of weeks and maybe get some XWL Superstars in here to voice their opinions. As we all know a lot, I mean a lot has been happening here in XWL as of late. You know the shows, the rosters are just absolutely stacked with talent and of course that will maybe bring with it a lot of egos who will bump heads from time to time. Obviously that brings us this great product that we offer weekly but I think it also helps drive these performers to the next level, to improve themselves to make it to higher lev... els....

Renee pauses, she lets out a short sigh and lowers her head, shaking it disapprovingly as she does so. The camera pans slightly sideways and Jimmy and Jey Uso can be see wandering onto the set, looking around at the set with smiles on their faces seeming quite happy with themselves.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 RAuauII

[Jey Uso]
Whooooo-wee, we gettin' classy up in here, Uce!

[Renee Young]
Really guys?

[Jimmy Uso]
Reneeeeeee, how you doin' girl? We ain't seen you since...

Jimmy pauses, trying to recount the last time they met.

[Renee Young]
Emergence.

The Uso's look at each other, as though the answer was so obvious.

[Jimmy Uso]
Oh for sure, when we put another beatin' on Seth Rollins.

[Renee Young]
Guys, you can't just keep turning up here like this...

The Uso's step back from Renee, shocked at what she just said. They look over the shoulders, look past Renee and then behind the camera.

[Jey Uso]
Pffft. Clearly we can.

Renee lets out another short sigh, but a light bulb switches and she uses the situation to her advantage. She composes herself and takes control of her set.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 OQ51Z18

[Renee Young]
Actually, I'm glad that you're both here because I for one would like to get to the bottom of this campaign that you both have been on for weeks now. Let us just check the facts here in case there are any first time viewers watching at home but right now the fact is neither you Jey, or Jimmy are employees of XWL. Yet night after night you both show up, uninvited and are either disrupting the broadcasts, running a muck or intentionally trying to injure and hurt competitors who are actual members of our roster. Again, I may be speaking for myself here but we would like to know what is the end game here? What do you think you can achieve from this? What is your goal?

Jimmy and Jey feel the mood in the room shift, they are no longer smiling or having a good time and their expressions reflect that.

[Jey Uso]
Same thing we've been saying since Day One, Renee. We're here to get jobs.

Renee has a confused look come over her, she "Pffts" under her breathe but the microphone picks it up

[Renee Young]
Ok, let us analyze that. Do the both of you think you actually deserve jobs?

Jey is quick to step the defensive, and answers in an almost aggressive manner

[Jey Uso]
So, What? You don't think we've worked for this? We don't deserve this?

Renee realises her error, a poor choice of wording clearly got under the skin of Jey Uso

[Renee Young]
I apologise, that came out wrong. What I meant to say is with everything that the both of you have done over the course of the past couple of weeks,  Hijacking shows, physically threatening threatening Corey Graves and attacking Seth Rollins from behind with the intention of re-injuring his knee and potentially ending his career. After all of that why would the XWL officials grant you with XWL Contracts?

[Jey Uso]
So what you sayin' is none of that was going on before The Uso's got here, right?

[Renee Young]
No. What I'm saying is that your end goal, your aim of gaining an XWL Contract would be a reward. The question that I'm asking is if someone was doing these things to you, would you want that person to be rewarded for those actions?

Jimmy has heard enough, he snatches the microphone off of the table and interjects.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 SQUiJS0

[Jimmy Uso]
Enough of this Ish, man... Y'all can try and twist what's been happening over the past couple weeks if you want. Y'all can think whatever you like of me and Uce. What was it you were sayin' about this "Campaign" that we've been on for the past couple of weeks. Campaign?... Campaign?! This ain't no campaign, Renee. This is guerrilla warfare! We ain't been afforded the chance to do what we do best. So we show up, make a name for ourselves and then we ditch. Y'all want to keep ignoring that? That's fine because me and Uce will show up week, after week, after week, after week, until y'all start takin' us seriously.

Renee see's that tempers have flared, she knows that maybe this could be getting a little out of hand. She holds her hands up and attempts to calm the situation.

[Renee Young]
Look, I was just trying to say that...

Jimmy isn't interested in what Renee has to say anymore. She looks away sheepishly as he cuts her off once again.

[Jimmy Uso]
Oh, no, no, no you don't Renee. You weren't tryin'. You said it. You said it loud and clear for me and Uce to hear. It's easy for y'all to judge. Look at you. You ain't got to worry about where your next paycheque is coming from. You ain't got to worry about puttin' food on the table because y'all got it made. Now you want to stand there and judge us for what we decide to do? Naw. See, morality is thrown out the window when opportunity don't come knockin', Renee. We tried it your way. We tried to play nice. Ain't that right, Uce?!

[Jey Uso]
Sure did.

[Jimmy Uso]
Where did that get us?

[Jey Uso]
Nowhere, Uce.

Jimmy is getting more and more intense, he points directly at Renee Young who is feeling a lot more uncomfortable in the situation that she has basically brought onto herself

[Jimmy Uso]
Nowhere, Uce! Now you can't tell me what you would do when you're faced with that because you've never been faced with that reality. You can't tell me that you wouldn't take matters into your own hands because you don't know Renee. But trust me, when you've been the hottest talent in the business for over a year and still nobody calls? Then you start takin' it just a little bit personally.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Q05DgKY

[Jey Uso]
All while we watch the same guys come and go. We see someone like Dean Ambrose rise to the top of this company... 'ey, I'm not sayin' he don't deserve it but the reality is that Ambrose has been in and out of this company more times then... Well, more times than he's been in and out of you, Renee.

Renee's jaw drops, outraged but she has brought this side of The Uso's out. She starts signalling to someone in the back to try and resolve this issue that is unfolding before her.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 SQUiJS0

[Jimmy Uso]
We told y'all from the get go. The Uso's have XWL on lock... That's not just a catchphrase, Renee... That's life as you now know it. So the XWL Officials, Vince McMahon, Layla... They can all continue to ignore us. They can hire the same five guys over and over again. They can bring in masked monsters who will deal out more brutal beatings than we could dream of and y'all won't bat an eyelid. But wherever y'all go... We'll be there and we'll make our name and our success at your expense if we have to.

The Uso's look Renee up and down.

[Jey Uso]
Good talk, Renee...

[Jimmy Uso]
See y'all soon.

Jimmy and Jey toss their microphones up onto the set table as they walk backwards out of the shot. Renee looks around almost lost, looking for someone to lead her into something or praying that XWL will just cut to one of it's many commercial breaks so she can remove herself from this uncomfortable setting that she finds herself in.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 8:23 pm

Real talk we all need to get together and start doing stuff like the above with Superstars, cause I really enjoyed that and it was a different type of setup that freshened things up.

After all, XWL spent a pretty penny to get it, may as well not use it just once. Also, that Dean remark was fucking brutal lmao.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 10:47 am

This will not be forgotten Uso's
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 10:53 am

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 IlQFdybXWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Yi0Q9d1

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 11:16 am

The crowd give a sizable cheer as the camera pans on Dean Ambrose limping through the back. His whole torso is taped up tight and he looks worse for wear. He holds his Championship tightly around his shoulder before it looks like someone is trying to flag him down. Dean sees said person and his features soften considerably. Up comes Renee Young

Dean Ambrose
Hey babe

Renee gives him a scolding look before slapping his chest in a way of saying "Not at work!"

Renee Young
Ahem. Dean last week you defended your title successfully against Pete Dunne in a barbaric extreme rules match. Tonight you team with former rival Cena to take on your new rivals in Sami Zayn and JBL. Do you think you're healthy enough to compete?

Dean shifts his weight and cracks his neck before answering

Dean Ambrose
Renee after the match with Pete the doctors pulled 52 thumbtacks out of me. Out of my arms, my hands, my back, and even a few out of my head. I'd be lying if I said I was 100%. But last week wasn't about making it out of the match unscathed. It was about showing everyone that I haven't lost my step. Extreme rules matches are still very much my turf. And more importantly it was about defending this!

Dean holds up his Television Championship with pride

Dean Ambrose
It was about defending my place as face of Anarchy because this is very much my show and I don't want anyone to forget it. Now, Cena and I don't agree on much but when it comes to Sami Zayn and JBL there's something that  Cena and I can agree on. Those two little shits have had a beat down coming to them for a while. And yeah, in the chamber I'm probably gonna try and rip Cena's head off just like he will me, I think we can get along just well enough to put those two down. It's like...Superman meets Batman. He stands for truth and justice and all that stuff. And me? I like to break people

The expression on Dean's face hardens for a moment as he looks up past the view of the camera. A moment passes before the man of the hour himself, John Cena steps into frame. He is eye to eye with Dean Ambrose. For over a year now he has been anti Bullet Club but now here he is, standing side by side one of it's last members.

[John Cena]
A year ago, I had one goal and that was to take down the Bullet Club. A year later, here I stand, about to team up with one of it's founding members. A lot has changed in a year though Dean. You aren't who you used to be, that's for sure. And the guys who I want to stop, are no longer wearing black and white, taunting their guns. Honestly, I have a lot of respect for you Dean and tonight, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

[John Cena]
I realize that at the Chamber, all bets are off. But tonight, I'm extending the olive branch. I want to start the match to give you a bit more rest considering the thumbtack problem you went through last week. But I'm also putting our differences aside to take care of two guys who need a little ass kicking. Call me Superman and you Batman, that's fine. At the end of the night, we're going to be the last team standing.

Cena extends a hand to Dean, the olive branch. Dean looks at Cena's hand with hesitance before slowly grasping Cena's hand and shaking it.

Dean Ambrose
..For tonight we're allies Cena. I spent a long time trying to wipe you off the face of XWL. Yet you're still standing. I respect that. So for now we're on the same page. But if it comes down to you and I...all bets are off in that chamber John

Cena nods his head in agreement before walking off. Renee herself starts to leave before Dean grabs her arm, pulling her back

Dean Ambrose
This chamber business is coming to an end soon. After I get done ripping everyone's heads off there....I'll give the Uso's all the attention they want. I'll make those fucks famous

Dean's expression is deathly serious before he too leaves, with Renee looking towards him with a worried expression
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:01 pm

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 NCqW14EXWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 ZbUkVD7
XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 0jDLGFQXWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 GJwLb84

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:53 pm

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Gno5NfX XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Lc4EtDB
XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 BTSfVc5

The Codebreaker from Chris Jericho is enough to keep the Pope down for the three count.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Mama Mia! What a match between these three!

Men and women hated to admit it but they know they enjoyed watching that match. The result might not have been the result that they were hoping for and they weren't afraid to admit it. Maybe one day they'd look back and appreciate this match. The referee grabs the wrist of Jericho and brings his arm up to signal that the former World Heavyweight Champion was the official winner of the match. It only made them damn fans boo louder than they already were currently booing.

[COREY GRAVES]
Was it really a surprise though? With all due respect to Chris Sabin and D'Angelo Dinero... they were in the ring with a multi-time World Heavyweight, Intercontinental, United States Champion and so many other accolades that they could only dream of having! I had my money on Chris Jericho from the start of this unlike you!

Suddenly, the crowd began to grow happy. A figure moved through the crowd. Some people were able to notice who it was and those were the people who spark the positive reactions from the sea of disappointed fans. Most others weren't paying close enough attention to see his face. Jericho hasn't noticed this yet since he's too busy celebrating his win to care let alone notice this mysterious fourth person.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Wait a second... is... is that!?

The figure climbs the apron and the fans recognize who it is and they cheer. The male positions himself on the apron as Jericho finally realizes that he was no longer alone. There was someone else there. Pure terror formed all over the face of the former World Heavyweight Champion as someone not apart of the match came flying at him through the air. The crowd explodes in cheers and are all up on their feet.

PHENOMENAL FOREARM!

[MAURO RANALLO]
He couldn't hit him with a Codebreaker this time!

[COREY GRAVES]
Are you kidding me!? This isn't fair! What is AJ Styles doing out here?

Styles doesn't let Jericho get off that easy, the personal rivalry between these 2 that has been going on for months now appears to be far from over, hell that much was made clear to the XWL Universe last week when Chris Jericho single handedly cost AJ Styles the chance to become Intercontinental Champion by dropping him with a mid air Codebreaker as he was attempting the Phenomenal Forearm and even going as far as to execute AJ's very own Styles Clash finisher to the Intercontinental Champion Chad Gable down onto AJ for the 3 count. Taking that all into account it's clear that this is a sheer act of revenge for AJ, he's out here to get even after last week and he wastes no time in doing so as he pounces atop the fallen Jericho and reigns down quick and furious right hand strikes onto the Alpha who is essentially defenseless at this point.

After about 15 rapid right hand strikes Styles springs to his feet and is clearly hyped and fired up over getting his hands on the Alpha, so much so that he lets out a massive "COME ON!" to the crowd to get them hyped up over AJ finally getting the upper hand on Jericho. Styles takes off his leather jacket and throws it into the crowd before approaching Jericho once more, Jericho has tried to crawl towards the ropes at a snails pace but it's just not happening, that devastating forearm combined with those right hand strikes to the head has the Alpha rattled and completely out of sorts right now.

AJ drags Jericho to his knees and places his head between his legs whilst extending his arms outward, a clear sign that AJ is about to plant the Alpha with a Styles Clash. However, AJ just stands there with his hands out for a good 20 seconds whilst looking down at Jericho, AJ finally looks up towards the crowd almost as if he's wanting their approval to drop Jericho with the Clash, they respond just as we'd expect them too, with huge cheers and approval for AJ to give Jericho exactly what he has coming to him after last week, but AJ ends up releasing the grip on Jericho causing him to just sink down to the mat face first, the XWL Universe lets out a "wha?" type of reaction as they can't figure out why AJ didn't hit the Styles Clash on Jericho right there. Styles paces around for a few seconds almost as if he's conflicted with himself for some reason, but it doesn't take AJ long to make his decision, and now the fans have a pretty good idea as to why AJ's not went ahead with hitting the Clash on Jericho.

AJ had backed away from Jericho and places his hands on his knees whilst yelling at Jericho to "GET UP YOU PRICK!" and in that moment it becomes pretty clear to the XWL Universe as to what AJ's thinking. AJ's about to give Jericho a taste of his own medicine by hitting him with his VERY OWN finishing move, the Codebreaker. Styles moves from side to side as Jericho stumbles to his feet completely unaware as to what's about to happen to him at the hands of the Phenomenal One. Jericho grabs the ropes to stop him from falling back down to the mat, he uses the ropes to give him some much needed balance as his legs are nothing but mush at this point from all the head trauma he's suffered, and it's about to get worse for the Alpha as he turns around straight into a Codebreaker! from AJ Styles. Admittedly it's not as clean and crisp looking as one of Jericho's, but Chris has spent years perfecting the move unlike AJ. In a way though, AJ's version was almost more devastating as the sloppiness of it caused AJ's right knee to completely destroy Jericho's skull with a nasty impact whilst the left knee missed the mark and just barely grazed Jericho's skull.

Styles rises to his feet and runs his hand through his hair whilst looking down upon the Alpha of XWL who he's just utterly obliterated in a matter of minutes, most people would say however that this beating Jericho's taken by the hands of AJ is LONG overdue after the rivalry these 2 have had over the last few months. AJ climbs up on the turnbuckles on all sides of the ring to acknowledge the fans who give him a massively positive reaction. AJ hops down and walks over to the ropes attempting to leave the ring when all of a sudden...

ENZUGIRI!

Styles is sent flying out of the ring through the middle rope courtesy of a bitter Chris Sabin. The once positive crowd has now shifted into boos on a dime as the Motor City native is now looking down at the man that is responsible for costing him an opportunity at the Intercontinental Championship just seven days ago. The events that transpired on that night must be playing on repeat in his head as he begins to inch closer and closer towards the defenseless Chris Jericho, the opportunity for revenge presenting itself on a silver platter.

Almost as if the live audience in attendance was experiencing deja vu, Sabin drops down to his knees and begins unloading rights, lefts, forearms and elbows, anything but the kitchen sink at Jericho, who tries to block the incoming onslaught out of instinct. After what must have felt like an eternity to the man on the receiving end, Sabin pulls Jericho, who is now in his knees, towards the center of the ring and shouts at him, “You just made the List!” before pulling him to his feet and lifting him up onto his shoulders in a fireman's carry.

With Jericho “safely” on his shoulders, Sabin looks towards the main camera and begins to shout, “Hail Sab-” but is cut off when she spots the Phenomenal One hopping onto the top rope before soaring through the air, ready to return the favor for the Enzugiri just a few moments ago with a Phenomenal Forearm. Instead of accepting his fate, Sabin drops down to a knee, Jericho still on his back, causing Styles to just narrowly missing both men, the same couldn't be said for the canvas however, fully colliding with it upon impact.

After a “Phenomenal” crash and burn, Sabin rises back up to his feet, shaking his head while shouting, “Nice try, you stupid idiot!” at the fallen AJ Styles, not only sending an insult his way but also mocking Jericho in the process. While still having Jericho on his shoulders, he wraps his legs around his own arm, turning Jericho ninety degrees to the left before spinning him back around, using the momentum to slam him into the canvas with Sabin's patented finishing maneuver: The Cradle Shock.

With one of his adversaries dealt with for the moment, Sabin turns his attention towards the other in AJ Styles, who is just now recovering from his unfortunate missed Phenomenal Forearm. On his knees, Styles spots Sabin rapidly approaching him, causing him to take a kick to the chest, followed by a chop courtesy of Chris Sabin, who decides to end his combo with a slap across the face of the Phenomenal One. That quickly becomes a mistake in Sabin's eyes as Styles quickly retaliates with a flurry of strikes, forcing Sabin on the defensive.

Styles is almost out for blood, attempting to end his attack with a spinning back fist, but Sabin is one step ahead and ducks under it, causing Styles to wildly miss and leaving himself open to a reverse atomic drop from Sabin. Holding his lower region in pain, Sabin spots his opening and takes a quick step back before throwing himself into the air, catching Styles with another Enzugiri, nearly sending him out of the ring once more. Styles miraculously remains on his feet, albeit seemingly dazed, before delivering a precise Pele Kick right between Sabin's eyes, sending them both to the canvas.

Sabin begins crawling towards the nearest corner, using one arm to pull himself up off the canvas and slowly up to his feet and using the other to hold his face. After a few moments of struggle, he's made it to his feet with his back to the turnbuckle, bringing his other hand to where Styles delivered the fatal blow, almost as if he's trying to force the pain away.

Out of view of Sabin, D'Angelo Dinero slides back into the ring with both knees exposed. He prays to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and runs full tilt in Sabin's direction. He takes a leap of faith into the air and nails both knees right into the chest of Sabin for a picture perfect D'Angelo Dinero Express, the DDE. Dinero motions over to someone at ringside, asking for a microphone.

{D'Angelo Dinero}
Ladies and Gentlemen, look at me now. I am the only man left in this ring standing. I may have lost the match, but I did not lose this war. I hope everybody in the back is watching what I just did to th...

As Dinero continues to speak, pacing around all the carnage in the ring, he gets grabbed by the neck by none other than Cody...

[MAURO RANALLO]
Ladies and gentleman, Cody has came out to add even more carnage to what is already here!

Just as Mauro finishes speaking Cody places Dineros head under neath his arm.

CROSS RHODES!!!!!

Cody nails Dinero with the Cross Rhodes leaving him lying in the ring along along with everyone else. Cody steps up into the corner to celebrate but is cut short. As he raises his hands another pair wraps around his waist and launches him backwards with a huge German Suplex, sending Rhodes flying across the ring and rolling out to the outside. Standing alone, in the middle of the ring is Chad Gable. He looks around at the carnage that has been laid to waste here, with each and every man that has made a claim to his title laid out on the outside, attemtpting to recover. Without much of a pause, Gable grabs a mic, looking around at the guys on the floor then to his IC Title which is laid in the center of the ring.

[Chad Gable]
Each and every week, I've sat and listened and watched as people continuously disrespected me and what I've done as champion. They overlooked and spat on what it has taken for me to become champion. Most importantly, they've over looked me.

Gable seems irritated at this point, pointing down to his feet, signalling how fed up he is.

[Chad Gable]
People like Chris Sabin, who didn't do enough in their career to be remembered has to dog on the new kid. People like Chris Jericho has to slide in and steal someone elses spot in the lime light. People like, Styles, Rhodes, Dinero. All of them, are out here for one thing and one thing only and that's to be considered the best wrestler in the company if not the world!

Gable looks around at quite possibly some of the best wrestlers in the world, understanding what's on the line: pride.[/b]

[Chad Gable]
When people talk about titles, they look at the World Title as the top title in the company but never as the most prestigous. That has, and always will go to the Work horse belt. The Intercontinental Championship. Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall, The Honky Tonk Man, Bret Hart, The Rock, the list goes on and on and on of some of the biggest names in history having their names slapped across the front of this belt, MY, BELT!

Gable points down at the belt, practically yelling at it.

[Chad Gable]
The word going around is that I'm not good enough to be holding onto this belt but right here, right now, I'm putting the rumors to rest. At Downpour, the World Title and the Women's Title is being competed for in two Elimination Chambers. Well the Intercontinetal Champ, will not be shown up. At Downpour, I'm putting my title on the line, inside the chamber!

The crowd bursts into an ovation as Gable begins to pace, letting emotions take over.

[Chad Gable]
At the chamber, I'm putting everything on the line. I'm shutting the mouths of those who think I can't hang. At Downpour, I'm proving once and for all that I deserve this title and deserve to be here. At Downpour, I'm stealing the show. And I'm kicking the asses of those around this ring. At Downpour, Mighty Freaking Mouse is walking into the Chamber Intercontinental Champion and walking back out, STILL, INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!

Chad stops dead center of the ring, looking right into the camera.

[Chad Gable]
Because I'm Ready, Willing, and Gable.

Gable throws the mic down hard, grabbing his title and hoisting it above his head as the camera comes to a close on the segment.
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 1:45 pm

*Once again, the cameras shift to the backstage area where Renee Young is standing by with Charlotte Flair.  Oddly, Charlotte appears to be in high spirits despite her Pick Your Poison scheme backfiring in the very first moments of this show.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 El4DjDY

[Renee Young]
Charlotte Flair... earlier tonight Nikki Cross defeated the opponent you selected for her, your good friend Tessa Blanchard.  Following that match Nikki selected another good friend of yours in Becky Lynch as your opponent for Pick Your Poison next week on Anarchy.  Your thoughts?

*Charlotte responds in a joyful tone.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 MznFcqV

[Charlotte Flair]
My thoughts Renee?  That's just perfect!  I couldn't ask for an easier opponent!  I mean, I know Becky probably better than anybody else on the roster.  Next week is just going to be another victory for me, just like when I faced another "good friend" of mine, Bayley. Speaking of which... Has nobody been listening to me these past couple of weeks?  I'm not here to make friends anymore!  I'm here to win championships.

*A seriousness creeps into Charlotte's voice as she continues.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 CWmw3V8

[Charlotte Flair]
All of my "friendships" are in the past.  Bayley is weak and pathetic.  Sasha has been hanging on to relevancy by a thread for so long, she's proven that she doesn't deserve to have a friend like me.  Speaking of relevancy, that's something Becky hasn't ever been in XWL.  Neither has Tessa... and on tonight's performance I don't think she ever will be either.  She's only further proven the fact that the Blanchards are inferior to the Flairs.

*Renee is struggling to not comment on the coldheartedness being shown by Charlotte towards her former friends but she maintains her professionalism as Charlotte proceeds with her egotistical rant.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 CmABurk

[Charlotte Flair]
I no longer have these "friends" holding me back.  Which is why I am finally going to able to live up to my god-given potential and prove that I am genetically superior to every single last woman on the roster.

*You can tell that Charlotte believes every last word leaving her mouth as she carries on.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 GSNvbN3

[Charlotte Flair]
So Renee... if you were a betting woman I'd go out right now and put all your money on me being victorious next week on Anarchy against Becky.  And while you're at it, put down some more money on me making an example of that lunatic Nikki Cross at Downpour.  Because I need to make a statement.  And that statement is that The Queen is on the path to finally, claiming her rightful crown.

*Charlotte looks directly into the camera before delivering a final signature...*

[Charlotte Flair]
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

*Charlotte walks away leaving Renee to watch her leave without allowing any further questions or comments.  Anarchy continues...*

Last edited by RedfieldLSK on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 1:45 pm

XWL Anarchy continues, we head backstage to see a dejected looking Seth Rollins, passing back and forth after a hard fought loss against Shinsuke Nakamura when he is approached by Tom Phillips

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 XUaLN7N
[Tom Phillips]
Seth, Sorry to disturb you but can I just get your thoughts on not only what The Usos had to say earlier tonight, but on what happened just a couple of weeks ago between you and The Usos?

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 LHdu7fq
[Seth Rollins]
A couple of weeks ago, I showed The Usos that they've angered the wrong guy. Sure, they've got the numbers gain...but I've  being in that position many times, I know exactly how to use the numbers, and I know how to fight against it. The Usos come here, thinking they can just take what they want...I've being there, I took what I wanted but that's because there was nobody there to stop me. I listened to some bad advice and did things I regret. Opportunities...contracts..shouldn't just be handed out...they should be earned. The way I see it...The Usos have given up the right to have a contract here, and Layla is doing the right thing by not just handing them a contract. But....if they want to keep hijacking shows, trying to attack me from behind...then just like I did two weeks ago..I'm going to bring them a fight. It doesn't matter to me if they have a contract or not...either way, It's not going to stop me from teaching them a lesson.

XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 QuFb2iC
[Seth Rollins]
These are two guys that tried to end my career, they tried to destroy my surgically repaired knee. Two weeks ago, I evened the odds with a chair...but maybe I need other ways to even the odds. It's clear that The Usos aren't just going to go away without a fight... They said it themself...They're going to here regardless of what they're told, regardless of what XWL Security do...They find a way...and That's fine with me...because I'm going nowhere. I'm going to be here each and every week, I'm going to go that ring each and every week. If they want to continue this thing...They know exactly where to find me. I'm done with all this attacking from behind.... Next week, I'm going down to that ring and The Usos can come and face me like men.

Seth Rollins seeming more fired up than ever, determined not to let The Usos keep him down. A slight nod towards Tom, before heading off into a near by lockerroom as XWL rolls on

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/16/2018  -  4/23/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 4/16/2018 - 4/23/2018
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next