Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018

Go down 
+7
Oreo
Gregg
Plus
Slothio
Strummania
imagohard2nite
P.R Son
11 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:50 pm

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM: American Wrest Arena
Phoenix, Arizona

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Heroes Never Die

Finally, after 2,945 days in the making, Natalya has finally done it. The Women’s championship has come to her grasp. She put everything on the line. The only thing she had left of value. Her career in XWL. Ruby Riot deemed her unworthy, and if she hoped to have the chance to prove her wrong...then she'd have to agree that if she failed this final time...she would leave XWL. The locker room and fans were in shock. They couldn’t believe she was willing to put it all on the line. But as she proved last night, she does her best under pressure. After 8 long years, Natalya is The NEW Women's Champion, and tonight a celebration is in order for the woman that proved you truly CAN do anything.

Bulletproof

For the past month, we’ve seen this intense rivalry unravel between WHC Sami Zayn and Elite Champion Dean Ambrose. And at the end of this rivalry, it would seem Dean would have the upper hand when it was announced that not only will there match be for the WHC, but it will be an Extreme Rules Match. A match that was made specifically for men like Ambrose. And he showed the world exactly why as he took Sami Zayn farther than he’s ever been, but it still wasn’t enough to put down Sami Zayn. Sami eventually pulled out every stop to take out Dean Ambrose, and I. Doing so he seemed to gain the mans respect. A celebration is, of course, due for Sami, but alas it will be short-lived. For he must now focus not only on his new number one contender, but the man holding the Money In The Briefcase that now breaths down his neck.

A little help from.....”friends”

The women’s MITB match was full of lies and deceit. Each of them making friendships and lies being created, there was no way this match would be just another MITB match. There was no way. And it was proven pretty quickly as Liv Morgan climbed the ladder to obtain her destiny. Everyone else was down and out. She was left alone.....or so she thought. For from out of nowhere he was blindsided from behind by Alexa Bliss and the bliss stick. Alexa would continue an assault on the newcomer until she was left in a beaten and welped puddle. Alexa would continue this brutal attack on her fellow roster members until she was the only woman left standing. She would then attempt to help her friend, Nia Jax to her feet but would be unsuccessful in her attempt. She would the do something unthinkable. She took it upon herself to climb the ladder.....AND UNCLASP THE BRIEFCASE? But not for her. She would then go on to toss the briefcase down to Nia giving her the MITB contract. The question on everyone’s mind is how long will this “friendship” last and what does it mean for the XWL women’s division?

Career Sui-Sydal?

After a month of going back and fourth between the fan favorite to win the MITB, Aiden English shocked the world by forcing his way into the match via the help of fellow Cabinet member D'Angelo, taking out Wade Barrett. A match that was meant to be a fatal four way, turned into a two on two tag team match of sorts with the MITB contract at stake. After a grueling match, the one and only Wrestling God made his way up the ladder while everyone else was laid out unconscious. There was no one to stop him.....or was there? Just before JBL could I clip the briefcase a mysterious figure flashed onto the top rope and sprung himself into the air hitting a cutter on JBL. The mysterious of course is revealed as none other than the golden ticket himself, Matt Sydal. Now that Sydal has returned one has to wonder, what are his plans exactly with JBL, and what does JBL plan to do about being screwed last night?

MR. Money In The Bank is about to get InZayn

A man who wasn’t even meant to be in the match surprised the world when he was the one to win it. Aiden English joined fellow Cabinet member JBL, DX member HBK, and Cenation leader John Cena, as he replaced Wade Barrett after a grueling attack on him via D'Angelo Dinero. Thus securing the biggest win in his career. But he wasn’t done there. Just moments later in the show, Sami Zayn was celebrating his victory over Dean Ambrose to retain the World Heavyweight Championship, But his celebration would be short-lived. For Aiden English would inform him that sooner or later he WILL be the new World Heavyweight Champion. Both men would then come to an agreement to a friendly, non-title competition here tonight on anarchy. Will we get a taste of what is to come when Aiden cashes in, or will we witness exactly why Sami Zayn is World Heavyweight Champion?

I pledge allegiance.....to Hail Sabin?

After recapturing the International Championship Chad Gable would go on to Celebration his big win over former champion and BC member, Sami Callihan. Gable's celebration wouldn’t last long, however, before an even bigger reaction would be received for the return of Chris Sabin. Sabin would come out and declare why he is back. Why he is unhappy with the Intercontinental championship scene. And why he is unhappy with Chad Gable. He would go on to challenge Chad Gable for the championship any time any place. Awful big words coming from a Man who hasn’t been in an XWL ring in four years, but perhaps it’s true what they say. It’s like riding a bike, once you learn you never forget.

The Kyohi

Shinsuke Nakamura and John Cena have been going at each other's necks since Nakamura’s return here to XWL, and it would all be settled at emergence. The two men went to hell with one another, and Cena had him right where he wanted him. Locked in the STF in the middle of the ring. Nakamura has nowhere to go. Nothing left in his tank. He had only one choice. To tap..... or let the world take its course? Men in hoodies and blue jeans would jump the barricade in an attempt to assault Cena. The referee would attempt to hold them back, but the numbers were too great. After the men broke the STF Nakamura had the opportunity he needed to hit the Kinshasa! He then covered Cena and won the match. The World was puzzled as to who these men could be, but they quickly learned they should have known. The men took off the hoods to reveal Kenny Omega, Naito, and Evil. All former New Japan competitors. All four of the men wanted it to be very clear that they believe American Wrestling is a disgrace, and they plan to rid the world of this disease, which may start tonight as Evil takes on Sting, Naito takes on John Cena, and Kenny Omega takes on Eli Drake in the second match of their best of seven.

The lunatic fringe vs the Bruiserweight

Two weeks ago Pete Dunne won the fatal four way to find a number one contender for Dean Ambrose’s Elite Championship. After Pete beating Cody at Emergence, and Dean losing to Sami Zayn, it would seem that Pete Dunne has the upper hand. However, when facing a member of the Bullet Club, and Dean Ambrose at that, you never can be truly sure. But one this can be known for sure tonight. We will have one hell of a Main Event.

Normal Match

EVILXWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Evil XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Pfzu5sc

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 5jaZ5GH XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 WyVazUa

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 IDZrbPj XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 F3CZJw5

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 KEx4tw5 XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Bray Wyatt Bray Wyatt

JBL Calls Out Matt Sydal

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 0jDLGFQ

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Bobby Roode Bobby RoodeXWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 8kdewHq

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 OFhwCcN XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 3XtqwRb

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 8KqNVv5 XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Yi0Q9d1

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Yr2dYgZ XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 NqlqIrc
XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 LQYtZDl

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Tetsuya Naito Tetsuya NaitoXWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 NCqW14E

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Gno5NfX XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 YCQiDy1

Best of 7

Match #2

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 LLb6PMb XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 IsLNaC8

Normal Match

#1 Contenders Match for the Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 0O5p3Qq XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 BDAXaV5

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Aiden English Aiden EnglishXWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 GJwLb84

2,945 Days in the Making

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 MGd0lrD

Main Event

World Television Championship

Dean Dunne Graphic Here

Last edited by P.R Son on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:52 pm

XWL comes to an open with the fireworks and theme going off to light up the crowd. The camera spans finding faces of the crowd all hyped up and screaming towards the camera as it spins by. The camera then finds it's way over to the announcer's table where Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo sit. Graves with his usual clasps hands and cocked eyebrow with Ranallo smiling big towards the camera.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and gentlemen welcome to XWL's Anarchy! We have another stacked night coming hot off of Emergence and what an event it was!

[Corey Graves]
Yes it was Ranallo, we saw the return and debuts of some great talents, including Naito and Evil, even Matt Sydal made his mark on one of our biggest shows of the year.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We also crowned a new Women's Champions after a long journey to the top of the mountain in what was an historic event. Overall one would say Emergence was a great sign of just how hot XWL is right now.

The once content crowd, ready to be entertained following the events of Emergence just twenty four hours ago, from Natalya regaining the Women's Championship after a decade to Sami Zayn managing to defeat Dean Ambrose to keep his reign alive, to the crowning of a new Mr. Money in the Bank who's looking to take the Championship from Zayn the exact same way he won it. As well as a new Miss Money in the Bank courtesy of her Wicked Witch of a friend threatening to turn the division into their victims one by one. After the pyrotechnics die down and the smoke begins to clear, the arena is filled with two words...

HAIL SABIN!

With the arrival of the returning Chris Sabin being imminent, the live audience in attendance begin warming up their vocal cords as they rain down a majority of boos while some cheer the returning Superstar. Sabin emerges from behind the curtain and stands on the stage, looking out towards to mostly negative crowd which causes him to shake his head before he changes his pose and extends his arm out towards the empty ring with his arm extended forward in the shape of a gun. Carefully taking aim, he mock shoots it, presumably hitting his imaginary target before he throws his arm into the air and begins making his descent down the entrance ramp, ignoring the booing members of the XWL Universe on either side of him.

Upon reaching the bottom of said ramp, he slides into the ring and scales the nearest turnbuckle, raising his right hand up into the air, placing the index finger of his left hand on the palm of his right, doing his signature pose, which causes some members of the live audience in attendance to mirror it for nostalgia's sake. After a few moments, he hops off the turnbuckle and lands on the apron, making his way towards the adjacent turnbuckle, calling out for a microphone from the ringside area. After receiving said microphone, Sabin makes his way towards the center of the ring, pulling the microphone up to his lips but before he could get a word out...

The theme hits, sending the crowd into a frenzy unlike the one that came before. The intro comes to an end as Chad Gable comes walking out onto stage, the Intercontinental Championship drapped over his shoulder. He is smiling as he comes walking out to the top of the ramp. He holds a mic in his hand, looking around at the crowd before heading down the ramp.

[Corey Graves]
This feels like a sense of Deja Vu almost from Emergence, doesn't it Ranallo?

[Mauro Ranallo]
It does. Before Sabin can reap any kind of reward, here comes Gable, but the roles were reversed just a week ago.

Gable comes strolling down the ramp, not reaching out for the fans this time around. He instead makes his way right down the ramp and then rounds the ring, climbing his way up the steps. Without much hesitation he enters the ring, walking across it, standing directly across from Sabin who almost smirks at Chad Gable.

[Chad Gable]
Ladies and gentlemen, Chris Sabin!

Gable extends a hand to present Sabin, smiling out to the crowd. They pop for him, at least some of them do as Sabin has made quite the mix of reaction since returning.

[Chad Gable]
The guy who walks in the door and expects the world to be laid beneath his feet.

Gable turns to Sabin, smirking as the crowd can feel the tension rise.

[Chad Gable]
Listen Chris, I'm not going to lie, I'm a fan. The Motor City Machine Guns were some of the best segments to ever come across an XWL screen. Then, Alex left you. He left for Japan and when he did, you faltered a bit. That's fine! We all have a bunch of stale moments, some, like you, have them more than others.

Gable takes his belt, holding it out in front of him.

[Chad Gable]
For those of you that missed it, at Emergence, Chris Sabin walked out following my match with Sami Callihan and disrespected me, and disrespected the Intercontinental Championship. I believe the quote was that my belt has become a travesty? I don't know where you've been Chris but over the past year I've been the best, and most entertaining champion to hold this belt! You, you find that to be a travesty that I'm the best thing that has come across this belt in a while.

Gable nods, thinking it over. He then scratches his head before bringing the mic back to his lips.

[Chad Gable]
I, I don't get it. I really don't Chris. How can you possibly stand in front of the world and say something like that when you yourself hasn't been seen in, oh, I don't know, a couple of years now? What have you done, Chris? Walked around gymnasiums chanting "HAIL SABIN!" to anyone who cares enough to listen. Riding off of your old glories like they matter.

Gable is pacing around the ring, then points to Sabin, not showing any sense of amusement in what he's saying anymore. Now, he's all business.

[Chad Gable]
You know what your issue is, Sabin, is that you can't stand to see me as Champ. You can't stand to see me as champ because while you were becoming washed up, I was breaking out onto the scene and making a name for myself. You can't stand that I'm just that damn good. Just like Sami Callihan couldn't stand it, and Dolph Ziggler couldn't stand it. Each and every time I walk out of a title defense or win, someone has something to say. I am sick, and tired of it.

Gable is obviously pissed off at this point, speaking to Sabin with nothing but his heart.

[Chad Gable]
I've done nothing but bust my ass since showing up here. Day in and day out, I've walked down to this ring and did what I had to do to impress each and every one of the people sitting around us in those stands. Yet you have the audacity to walk down that ramp and tell me I'm not worthy to hold this title? I walked through the HBK Classic Competitors. I beat everyone they put in front of me. I proved I belonged here. I proved I am a freaking wrestling machine!

Gable screams it into the mic, the crowd popping for him as he has stepped up to Sabin. He takes a moment, nodding, quieting his voice almost.

[Chad Gable]
But I'm not good enough. You know what Chris? If I'm not good enough, why don't you prove it to me? Why don't you step up to the plate so I can knock your washed up ass down just like I did everyone who came before you? Why don't you come and challenge for this title, that you think you could do so much better with, just so I can shut, your, mouth.

Gable drops the mic, stepping forward to Sabin, getting nose to nose. Gable's title hangs high over his head, sending all the message he needs to the returning Icon of the company.

And just like that things went from interesting, to PHENOMENAL as the theme of the Phenomenal One began to blast throughout the arena, right in the midst of the intense face to face showdown between Chris Sabin and the Intercontinental Champion Chad Gable. As always, Styles steps out onto the stage in perfect sync with his music, head down, hood covering his head, and arms extended, in fluid motion and on perfect cue his arms spring up flips the hood back from covering his head causing his signature set of pyro to erupt and for the fans to unleash a nice pop for the Phenomenal One. There's definitely a portion of the XWL universe out there who aren't ready to cheer Styles on following months and months of havoc from Bullet Club, but on the flip side to that coin, alot of the fans have warmed up to AJ following his gutsy all out performances dating back to the end of last year all the way until now, performances that went above and beyond expectations and performances that came with lingering consequences in the form of nagging injuries that has made Styles ripe for the picking for Y2J's assaults as of late. As we saw at Emergence though, AJ got the last laugh on Y2J as he ran Jericho out of the arena following his victory over one of Styles' best friends in the business in the Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels who made a one night only appearance as a favor to Styles after Finn Balor was taken out by Jericho earlier in the night.

Tonight however is a new night for the Phenomenal One, the 1st Anarchy since Emergence and Styles is armed with some newfound energy, momentum against Chris Jericho, and clearance to compete in an XWL ring once again. Perhaps it could be the start of a clean slate for Styles, perhaps it's time to put the struggles of the last 6 months into the rear view mirror and look forward, we're about to find out what AJ's plans are going forward as he's got a microphone in hand as he makes his way down the ramp.

(AJ Styles)
I really hate to interrupt the 2 of you because quite frankly, the issues between the two of you following Emergence? that's not really any of my concern, hell I've got some unresolved problems of my own with a certain Fozzy frontman as I'm sure all of you know, but I got a feelin that after Emergence? that son of a bitch ain't gonna show his face around here for awhile, not until all the negative press about him getting embarrassed by AJ Styles wears off at the very least. Nevertheless I showed up tonight ready and willing for whatever gets thrown my way. I was backstage prepping my gear for tonight and as I was sitting back there I had the Anarchy broadcast playing on the locker room tv, and what I heard was a young and gutsy Intercontinental Champion who was speaking from the heart.

AJ climbs up the ringside steps and enters the ring through the ropes.

(AJ Styles)
You bust your ass to elevate that title every single night you step into the ring, you go all out, by all accounts, you may just be the 2nd coming of a wrestling machine just like the legendary Kurt Angle who I myself have had many battles with over the years, but here's the thing kid, sometimes the truth hurts, and the truth is? Chris Sabin has more wrestling experience in his pinky finger then you do in your entire body. And don't take that as a knock against you kid, because that's not what I'm trying to say when I point that out, what I mean by that is, Chris Sabin has been in the game almost 20 years now, and even though he hasn't been in XWL ring in a few years? that doesn't make him any less dangerous, if anything? it almost makes him more dangerous because he's literally had years to take time off the grueling road schedule and heal his body and evolve his style. The next time Chris Sabin steps into an XWL ring as competitor? for all we know it may be completely different Chris Sabin then we've seen before.

Styles takes a few steps towards Gable to make sure that his words get through to the champ.

(AJ Styles)
Don't get me wrong, I know what you're made of kid, you're a former wrestling Olympian which means you posses an unbelievable amount of god given talent and skill and it means your mat wrestling ability is 2nd to none right now. You're a fighter, you're gutsy, and you ain't afraid to take alot of risks in the ring. I know this 1st hand from our 1 on 1 encounter not too long ago, and that very encounter is the reason why I'm out here Mr. Gable. You see, you put up one hell of a performance, you showed me that you're no fluke, you showed me that you're a big time player in this company Chad, but here's the thing? as good as you are? you're not quite Phenomenal.

The crowd lets out an ooooooohhhhhh as that shot was fired across the bow towards Chad, he seems to take it in stride with a bit of an (okay, okay you mf'er) type smile on his face.

(AJ Styles)
I pinned you in the middle of this ring 1, 2, 3! and after that match we shook hands because of the respect I gained for you as competitor on that night, but I also made it pretty clear to you that one day, when the time was right for me, I'd be coming for my title match, and here I am tonight with as clean a bill of health as I'm gonna get from the doctors and no Chris Jericho in sight to stand in my way, I'm here to tell you that I want that Intercontinental Championship Chad, and I'm prepared to go through you once more to take it.

Styles turns to Sabin.

(AJ Styles)
As far as it concerns you Sabin? I got alot of respect for you and the career you've had, but to be quite honest? I'm not a fan with you've gone about this little comeback tour of yours expecting the entire world to get on their knees and Hail Sabin from day 1 of his return. You think you can comeback here, not wrestle a single match, and basically proclaim that this kid over here is a travesty to the Intercontinental Title? that's freakin low, even for your standards. Now you've got him all heated at you, to the point where he's challenging you for HIS own title just to try and prove himself to you. He's falling right into your plans, I said you were speaking from the heart when I heard you from the back earlier Chad, but that's the thing, you spoke from your heart and not with your head. Sabin's a crafty veteran and you're giving him exactly what he wants, you're falling right into his trap, you're gonna go out of your way to put that belt on the line that you've worked so hard to keep relevant and you're gonna run right into a wild card, a veteran like Sabin who's gonna outsmart you with things you haven't seen from him before, he'll catch you off guard, and just like that, the almost cinderella emergence of Chad Gable as a workhorse IC Champ around here will be extinguished.

Styles turns to face Gable once more.

(AJ Styles)
I know your eager to fight Sabin after the disrespect shown towards you, hell I'd probably wanna put him in his place as well, but the way I see it is? I've EARNED a shot at your title, and Mr. Sabin over there hasn't. If there's a line of contenders lining up for shot at that title? AJ Styles is 1st in line and Chris Sabin is at the back of it, and if either of you got a problem with that? I'm fresh off the injured reserve list, so feel free take your best shot if you're feelin lucky, just better hope you don't miss...

To the roar of the crowd, all members of the ring turn to the stage area where the General Manager of XWL walks out onto stage, mic in hand, smiling out at the crowd. She waves around, allowing the crowd to cheer for her as her music slowly dies out. Her mic is slowly brought up to her lips, looking to the ring and extending a hand.

[Layla El]
What a way to open the show, am I right? Three of the best wrestlers to ever walk into an XWL ring, all with one goal in mind. However, I should remind all of you that none of you, even Chad Gable who, congratualtions by the way, is the Intercontinental Champion, make the matches around here.

The crowd goes from cheering to booing which causes Layla to looks around, nodding.

[Layla El]
That, would be me. I book the matches, but only the best and the ones that the XWL Universe want to see. I actually booked a number one contender's match for that very same title here tonight but it seems that the XWL don't want to wait until Downpour to get a title match. After all, we're all here for these fans around us and it would seem they have some choice words about what they want to see in the middle of that ring.

Layla's smile fades as she delivers the nexzt line but for only a minute.

[Layla El]
So tonight, you guys will not be fighting. However, next week, in our main event, it will be Chris Sabin versus AJ Styles versus Chad Gable for the Intercontinental Championship with the winner of that match going on to represent the title at Downpour in just one month!

With that, Layla relinqueshes the mic, turning her back on the ring as the crowd explodes with the news. The trio in the ring share a few glances around at each other, nodding at the idea of competition but each of them seeing their futures all hanging in the balance with the title at stake. With this, we cut to our first break of the evening.

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:32 pm

As Anarchy rolls into its next segment we are taken down to the XWL announce team, Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves.

{Mauro Ranallo}
What a show we’ve had so far tonight ladies and gentlemen. Coming off the heels of one of the most shocking PPV’s in recent memory, Emergence.

{Corey Graves}
Your absolutely right Mauro, I can’t remember the last time I was on the edge of my seat the entire night.

{Mauro Ranallo}
And to end on a HUGE note, we witnessed Natalya finally take claim to the Women’s Championship for the first time in 2,945 days!

{Corey Graves}
You want to talk about huge Mauro? Well let’s talk about the new Mr. Money In The Bank, Aiden English!

{Mauro Ranallo}
Please Corey, he wasn’t even supposed to be in the match. The only reason he was is because D’angelo Dinero took it upon himself to take out the competition in Wade Barrett.

{Corey Graves}
that just goes to show that you can’t keep REAL talent from ascending to greatness.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Speaking of greatness, how great was it when we saw the return of Matt Sydal!

{Corey Graves}
You mean the return of a quitter?

{Mauro Ranallo}
Your just upset because JBL finally got a taste of his own medicine, and the fact that he lost.

{Corey Graves}
No Mauro, you couldn’t be more wrong. Do I believe JBL was screwed? Absolutely, but even though he lost, the Cabinet walked away with the win.

{Mauro Ranallo}
For the love of god Corey, how much is JBL paying you?

The camera now pans to the titantron as a video begins to play. The video shows some of the hellacious spots of the men’s MITB match last night at Emergence. Many of them of JBL & Aiden English teaming up against Cena or HBK, but jut as many of Cena & HBK working together against the Cabinet. After a few spots and highlights of the match the video shows the moment that everyone thought it was over. The moment when everyone was down, everyone that is, except for JBL. JBL beaten and battered clings to the ladder as it is the only thing keeping him from collapsing. Each step like a mile, he slowly climbs rung by rung until finally he has made it. The crowd boo’s louder than they have in quite a while, but it doesn’t matter. This is JBL’s moment and to him, the “cheers” are deafening. He smiles knowing that he’s finally done it as he reaches up to unhinge the briefcase.....

KRUGER CUTTER

JBL nose dives to the mat, skull crashing to the canvas as he is hit with a springboard cutter by a mysterious hooded man. Sure just about anyone would have a reason or simply want to screw JBL, but this wasn’t just some selfish attack. Oh no. This was personal. For as the hooded figure pulled back his hood you could tell he genuinely enjoyed what he just did. And with good reason. For under the hood was the face no one will ever forget. A “member” of the Cabinet himself. None other than the Golden Ticket himself, Matt Sydal. The crowd completely changes their mood from agony to joy. The screen goes on to show JBL’s lifeless body upon the mat with Matt Sydal standing over him, with a shit eating grin from ear to ear. This is the final picture we see before the video cuts.

The crowd erupts into a frenzy of boos and chants of hatred as the Cabinets theme fills their ears. A few moments pass before JBL’s elegant white limousine can be seen pulling into the arena via the parking lot. The limousine pulls up onto the ramp and begins to make its descent to the ring. It finally comes to a stop a mere few feet from ringside. The fans continue to boo as there is no sign of life from the limousine, that is until the back door swings open. Black boots hit the m ground. Following the boots are navy pants as the man wearing them stands out of the limousine revealing a full navy suit and white cowboy hat, an extravagant attire not surprising for a man of his status, or that is the man that should be wearing it. For the true surprise and shocker to everyone is.....

{Mauro Ranallo}
What the hell. Is that.....

{Corey Graves}
It’s Virgil Mauro!

{Mauro Ranallo}
What the hell is he doing out here dressed as JBL and riding around in his limousine?

{Corey Graves}
Well maybe he’s learned a bit about class from his mentor JBL. And the limousine isn’t just for JBL, it’s for the entire Cabinet!

Virgil looks around at the still booing yet confused fans with a look of disgust. One of which very similar to that of JBL himself. Virgil fixes his suit and tie before climbing the steps and making his way through the ropes. He walks to the side of the ring closest to the announce team request a microphone, which is handed to him by a member of the tech team. Virgil walks to the middle of the ring as he reaches into an inside pocket of his suit. After a few moments of searching he’s found it. He pulls out a piece of paper, with words scribbled onto it. He raises the microphone to his mouth as he reads over the notes.

$Virgil$
How dare you people. Each and every one of you should be ashamed. Yet again I was literally screwed out of my deserved victory by the very man you people cheer for. A man that walked out on all of you because he couldn’t handle being a member of this roster. A man that not that long ago you people used to boo even more than you boo me now. A man that will soon learn just how grave a mistake he has made picking a fight with a Wrestling God. Obviously he’s either oblivious as to what the Cabinet has been doing here lately or he’s stupid enough to pick a fight with me, but if Wade Barrett taught you anything it’s that no one has what it takes to step toe to toe with a Wrestling God!

Virgil turns the page to the next sheet of paper. He seems to be taking this very seriously, the crowd however find it a bit comical how the fact that’s it’s Virgil has yet to be acknowledged, although they still would rather not see this all together.

$Virgil$
But no need to just take Barrett’s word for it. Ask Eli Drake, Kenny Omega, Shawn Michaels, Or John Cena. Each of stepped up to the plate and just couldn’t get the job done. They all quickly learned that not only were they no match for John Bradshaw Layfield, but also that the Cabinet is the most dominant force ever to step foot in Wrestling. But just in case you people even don’t want to hear it from them, there’s one man I know you’d listen too. Your World Heavyweight Champion Sami Zayn. A man that I stripped of the Intercontinental Championship. A man that I kept from regaining the Elite Championship. And as it just so happens a man that is considered friends with the man that cost me the MITB contract. And what a coincidence it is that Sami Zayn is World Heavyweight Champion when this happens.

The crowd begins to boo as they can see what coming before it even hits them. For JBL isn’t even out here, but his words are being spoken identically through Virgil.

$Virgil$
You see I’m a wealthy businessman, and I didn’t get to be that way by being a stupid fool. I believe I have found out exactly why Matt Sydal chose last night of all nights to return and assault me. I believe that this “no contact” announcement our “beloved” GM made after Matt Sydal’s leave of absence was nothing but bullshit. On the contrary actually, I believe he and Sami Zayn have been communicating on a very regular basis. I believe Sami Zayn asked his friend for a favor. Sami knee he wouldn’t stand a chance with me in a “fair” match, but if I could cash in on him with the Money In The Bank briefcase? He might as well just lay at my feet for the three count. So what did he do? He asked Matt Sydal to return and screw his boss over. To come back in an attempt to embarrass me. But you see Sydal, in reality he actually screwed you more than me. Because now you have me as an enemy, and what Sydal probably didn’t tell you is you mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Virgil again flips to the next page.

$Virgil$
Which brings me to my last point. As we have all witnessed countless times how XWL security cannot do its damn job, I have taken it upon myself to hire my own private security. No longer will the incompetence of the XWL staff be at my expense. So without further ado.....

Virgil points to the titantron.

As the theme hits yet again the crowd turns towards the stage. Sure they are annoyed by Virgil, or “JBL” rather, yet at the same time a bit of intrigue peaks their interest. After a few moments a group of 6 men walk out from the backstage area. They are wearing each wearing black boots, cargo pants, long sleeve shirts, and vests, very similar to the look of the shield. They each also are wearing ballistic helmets. On each of their back is a sleeve holding a black steel baseball bat. The 6 men waste no time as they make their way down the ramp and into the ring, completely ignoring the crowd the entire time. As they enter the ring each of them shake hands with Virgil one by one until they are all standing behind him, awaiting their orders.

$Virgil$
Now the part everyone has been waiting for. Matt Sydal, get your ass out here and face me like a man!

No one comes from behind the curtain and no music plays. The crowd had gotten excited expecting to see Sydal, and still are as they have hope he’s here tonight.

$Virgil$
Come on out son. You were so eager to blindside me. Well come out here so we can settle this face to face.

$Virgil$
Oh come on Matty boy, are you really going to disappoint these people? “Your” people. All they want to see is you, but since you won’t be a man and come out here to tell them I suppose I will. You see people the truth is, Matt Sydal doesn’t give a damn about you. If he did he never would have left in the first place. Hell if he did he’d be out here right now. But he isn’t, I am. I am the REAL Face of XWL. I deserve the cheers. I deserve the merchandise. I deserve the posters and the chants. But who gets all of that? The people who treat you people the worst ironically. People who just come and go as they please. People who attack others while their back is turned. People who only care about themselves. People like Matt Sydal. But that’s ok because Matt Sydal isn’t coming back. Last night was the last time any of you will ever see him inside an XWL ring. He’s afraid of what I might do to him and honestly.....

Virgil looks around him at his new security force.

$Virgil$
He should be!

Virgil and the security force all exit the ring and climb into the limousine before it pulls back up the ramp and Anarchy fades to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 1:18 pm

We see Jojo standing in the middle of the ring, she looks to have a index card in her hand and is reading it.

JoJo

Ladies and Gentlemen, will you please put your hands together for this Superstar, who has done nothing but acts of kindness and has earned all of your respect here tonight

Jojo slightly shrugs

JoJo

AND STIIILLL YOUR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

The fans cheer super loud now

JoJo

SAMI ZAAAAAAAAAAYN!

Sami Zayn skips out to a chorus of cheers singing along to his song, he's wearing his "Never Be the Same" hoodie with his World Title around his waist. He jumps around at the top of the stage taking in all the cheers from the adoring fans. Sami sings along with all his fans as he skips down the ramp, he stops at the top of the steps and throws his arm in the air and screams along with everyone in attendance "Let's Go!". Sami climbs the steps and into the ring. He grabs a mic.

[Sami Zayn]
AND STILL YOUR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

The fans scream in excitement

[Sami Zayn]
Sami Zayn!

Zayn gives a huge smile as he takes in all the cheers from the crowd.

[Sami Zayn]
We had a WAR last night, Dean and I. I still have welts from all those Kendo stick shots. It didn't matter though, I still pulled it off and walked out as your World Heavyweight Champion. Now I'm on track to become the longest reigning World Champion in recent hist-

Sami looks slightly surprised to hear Dean's music blare throughout the arena. Dean Ambrose limos out onto the stage, holding his title tightly over his shoulder for what could be the last time if The Bruiserweight has his way tonight. Dean is armed with a microphone as he makes his way into the ring and stands across from Sami Zayn. Dean looks at Zayn with narrowed eyes as he brings the microphone to his lips

[Dean Ambrose]
I should be out here to congratulate you because Sami Zayn you were the better man at Emergence. That's why you're still holding the World Heavyweight Champioship. And as much as I want to just let this go...I don't want to at the same time. You may have won that match but every time I replay it in my head I can't get this nagging feeling that it shouldn't have been you who won. It should have been me!!!

Dean points to himself angrily as he says it

[Dean Ambrose]
A better more humble man than me would admit defeat and just walk away but I never claimed to be a better man. I want a rematch Zayn and I want it soon. As far as I'm concerned I still beat you one on one. All you did was even the score so if you think I'm just gonna let all this slip through my finger I gotta say you got another thing coming. This isn't over because of Emergence. It's over when I say it's over!

Dean begins to pace back and forth running his fingers through his hair in a wild fashion

[Dean Ambrose]
I respect you Sami. And maybe that's where I went wrong because in going down the respectful route I played your game. I played your game and I loss. Maybe I should have tried to rip your head off every week leading up to the match. Maybe I should have pushed it forward and actually tried to stab you with the switchblade when I got desperate. Well I might not know what the right answer is but I know that this time around I'm doing things how I want. And this time it's just like my theme song says Sami, there will be no mercy! You don't have to think about it, I'm not taking no for an answer!

Suddenly a familiar voice is heard.

??????????
Hold on just a damn minute..

Commotion is heard in the audience as everyone in the back floor section erupts into boos. A hooded man slowly walks through the sea of fans, making his way toward the ring. He stops for a moment as he is surrounded by a group of fans giving him the thumbs down. Slowly, he removes his hood. It's Kenny Omega. As he raises his microphone near his mouth, he continues toward the ring.

Kenny Omega
Dean.. let me get this straight. You got pinned in front of the entire world and what? You think you deserve another shot at the World Heavyweight Championship? No... not on my watch. Not on The Kyohi's watch.

At ringside now, Kenny places his right hand on the barricade and hops over it. He slowly creeps toward the ring steps now, not taking his eyes of Dean Ambrose.

Kenny Omega
Things might have been that way in the past. I get it.. you entertainers just get to make up rules as you go. Unfortunately for you and everyone else on this roster, that shit doesn't fly anymore. Not in The Kyohi's company.

Kenny scales the ringside stairs and enters the ring.

Kenny Omega
The way I see it, you're opportunity is gone.. but someone has to fight Sami Zayn. Who could that someone be you may ask? Oh yeah! You guessed it.. Me! You see ever since I returned to XWL, I have been overlooked time and time again. I have put on the best matches! I have given my blood, sweat, and tears to these people... to this company.. and what have they done to repay me? They throw me into some measly qualifying matches like I'm some sort of dog? I deserve more than just some qualifying matches.. I DESERVE GOLD!

Kenny turns his attention toward Sami Zayn, staring into the champion's eyes for a moment. His gaze slowly turns toward Sami Zayn's championship belt.

The song comes across the airwaves causing everyone to turn to the stage, including Kenny Omega who as wre saw just a week ago, came out to attack the owner of this theme pretty viciously. John Cena comes through the curtain, not wasting much time with talking to the camera but instead darts down to the ring, sliding under the ropes. He stands, amidst Dean Ambrose, Sami Zayn and Kenny Omega, three of the top guys in XWL today causing him to nod before grabbing a mic. As he does so Omega stances up, as though Cena is going to jump on him with a sneak attack. Cena catches this, smirking at him as he raises his mic.

[John Cena]
Don't worry Kenny, when I hit people, I do it to their face. I'm not a coward like some people.

The shade obviously thrown in the new faction's direction as Cena walks back across the ring, finding himself able to see everyone in the ring with him.

[John Cena]
Boy the top of the card changes quickly around here, doesn't it? Three new guys to the World Title Scene all standing around, staking their claim. Hell, it wasn't what, just a few months ago it was AJ Styles, The Miz and myself all doing the same thing. Three hot stars, all ready to be at the top of the mountain.

Cena turns to Sami, smiling.

[John Cena]
Sami Zayn. Congrats, first of all. Several people had their doubts on how you would fair against Dean Ambrose. I mean, this dude carried the company back in 2016 didn't he? It's a fair reason to be doubtful on if you were walking out with the belt but here you are, the Ultimate Underdog as some would call you, holding the top title here in the company high and proud. I like you kid, you got spunk. Just remember with that belt comes a huge target on your back. Which leads to these other two guys in the ring.

Cena's attention turns to Dean Ambrose, still smiling as he does so.

[John Cena]
Been a minute hasn't it Dean? You doing alright? Last time I saw you it was your faction that was kicking my ass around this ring, making names for yourself. Seems I have a knack for people wanting to all gang up on me. Isn't a fun thing, let me tell you. But you know, the time's been good to you I can see! You're still..... You know, a Lunatic.

Cena is awkward towards Dean, obviously not sure how to carry a conversation with this guy who used to want him injured and retired.

[John Cena]
Anyways....

Cena turns to Omega, smile growing a bit wider before slowly disappearing.

[John Cena]
Kenny Omega.

The crowd boos him, as they aren't pleased with Kenny's recent turning of the colors.

[John Cena]
Listen Kenny, I'm going to be up front about this. What you did to me at Emergence, was a dumb move. This little group you and your buys decided to make, is a group full of cowards and morons but you, you might just be the biggest of them all after the words you just threw out of your mouth. You talk about how Dean here got beat but still wants a shot? You had, how many chances to get a title shot? Too high for you to count, right? How many of those have you actually won?

The look across Kenny's face is that of pure salt as John Cena pauses letting the crowd chime in with their opinion.

[John Cena]
Don't get me wrong, I had all the respect for you Kenny. You are a world class athelete but after last night, you proved all you are is a world class coward. You want to come out here and stake your claim to the World Title? Why don't you earn it? Maybe leave your boys in the back so that way you can man up and actually prove that you deserve something around here. Don't get me wrond Kenny, you brought all the talent in the world with you when you came here from Japan. But it's obvious that you left your balls there when you did.

Cena's face isn't smiling, it isn't joking. He's pissed off. Kyohi got under his skin at Emergence and it's obvious here tonight.

[John Cena]
This isn't the Kyohi's company and that damn sure isn't your title. But, since you can't keep your nose out of my business, why should I keep mine out of yours? I mean I busted my ass in two matches at Emergence. What did you do? Fight Eli Drake? Hell I did that back a month ago. And unlike you, I won. If you think you have a claim to that belt then I damn sure do. But if you are man enough, which I highly doubt, why don't you step up and prove me wrong?

[Sami Zayn]
Hold up hold up hold up, Dean I know things didn't go quite the way you wanted them too but that's no reason to threaten me with atrocities you "should've" done. You know me Dean, I'd be more than happy to give you a rematch.

Cena and Omega looks understandibly upset.

[Sami Zayn]
Now hold on guys, I'm a fighting Champion. I'd be willing to give a shot to all three of you,  but unfortunately I don't make the matches. Layla says she has an announcement for the World Title next week so we'll all have to tune into that to see what happens, and I know what you're thinking "Oh Sami, you're the world Champion and great looking might I add, shouldn't you know whats going on with your title?" Excellent question my dear compadres. The answer is yes, I should but no, I don't. It's whatever though, honestly don't care what it is, I'll still fight my heart out inside that ring and walk out with MY World Title!

The fans seem to be really behind Sami now as the arena chants his name

[Sami Zayn]
Now I do Respect all of you as wrestlers, some of the decisions you guys make have me scratching my head, like you Kenny. You have ALL THE TALENT in the world but you choose to squander it by attacking people from behind and using the numbers game to your advantage when you don't need to.

Sami looks over at Cena now.

[Sami Zayn]
You're a good guy Cena, I like you and don't really have any problems with you.

Sami puts his fist out and Cena awkwardly shakes it. Sami seems a bit taken back.

[Sami Zayn]
Uh, bro you were supposed to, eh nevermind. Anyways like I was saying I-

??
WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!

Shawn Michaels appears on the stage which receives a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Shawn Michaels
I have had just about enough off this. If anyone is getting a World Title shot round here it is me. Last night I was screwed in the tag team match out of the victory and despite what the referee says DX won that match and I won't take any other response to that match then that we won and don't even get me started on the ladder match last night. Aiden English wasn't supposed to even be in the match that match was supposed to end with me being the winner and when I get my hands on that little toe rag he will wish he was never in the match.

The crowd cheer in anticipation off Shawn getting his hands on Aiden English

Shawn Michaels
And if you remember rightly before the PPV DX beat not just you Ambrose but we beat you Sami so quite frankly I think that puts me right at the top of the pile which means you all need to line up behind me especially you Dean you have had your chances and couldn't get the job done so maybe focus on defending your own title first before you think about going back for a world title shot. Maybe I should take the elite title off you and bring some meaning back to the title with the most elite superstar in XWL known as the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels carrying the belt.

The crowd cheer in anticipation of a match between Dean and HBK

Shawn Michaels
Now Cena as much as I want to kick that smirky face of yours off I do have a new found respect for you after last night. We went to war in that MITB ladder match last night and as much as I hate to admit it you where screwed as much as I was last night. We earned the right to be in that match whilst all Aiden done was gang up on Barrett and take him out. However that's where the nicety's end. I won't stand behind anyone especially not you so you are just going to have to wait till I have had my shot and when I beat Sami Zayn maybe I will give you the first opportunity,

Shawn Michaels
Now last but not least MR Omega. How do you do mine name is Shawn Michaels we haven't met before and quite frankly you want to keep it that way. You are on a decent little run here and you are making a name for yourself but once you cross with me that run will end, the momentum will die and you will be nothing here anymore then you will have to tuck tail and run back to Japan a failure knowing you couldn't measure up to the measuring stick around here that is HBK the showstopper the icon the main event so Son you stay back in the shadows and let the big boys fight for the title ok.

Sami looks to be done with Shawns interruption

[Sami Zayn]
Who even invited you out here Shawn? Why don't you ju-

Before Sami can finish his sentence KENNY OMEGA IS BLIND SIDED BY A MAN IN A HOODIE! The fans cheer in acceptance as they don't like  Omega very much as of late. He tosses Kenny Omega to the outside, The hoodie seems to have some familiar markings, the man turns towards Cena, Dean and Sami as they all look ready to fight. Sami raises his World Title ready to nail the attacker with it. When all three notice the type of hoodie the man is wearing.

[Mauro Ranello]
Is that? THAT'S A SAMI ZAYN HOODIE!

Dean and Cena look over at Zayn who looks just as shocked as the other two

[Corey Graves]

What the hell? Who is this man?

The man lifts back his hoodie to reveal.....

[Mauro Ranello]
That-THAT'S KEVIN OWENS!

[Corey Graves]

We haven't seen him in months! Why did he attack Kenny Omega?

Sami's eyes widen as he raises the Title again ready for a fight AND NAILS JOHN CENA RIGHT IN THE HEAD!

[Mauro Ranello]
WHAT THE HELL?!

[Corey Graves]

SAMI ZAYN?! JUST BLIND SIDED JOHN CENA?!

Dean looks over at John Cena and back to Sami with wide eyes, the crowd now has a chorus of boo's as Sami is cackling to himself. Sami sets his eyes on Dean with a huge smile on his face, Dean with no second thoughts charges Sami BUT IS QUICKLY SUPERKICKED BY KEVIN OWENS! Sami and Kevin laugh together as they see Dean scrathing and clawing to get back up. Kevin quickly goes back on the attack laying punches into Deans head as Sami raises his Title high in the air, Michaels has quickly made his way into the back as Sami basks in all his glory, the crowd pouring boo's onto him and chanting "Why Sami Why"

[Mauro Ranello]
Why indeed Sami! Why did you do this to people you claimed you respected!

[Corey Graves]

I love it! A new side of Sami Zayn! Haha!

We hear Sami yell "GET HIM UP" as Kevin Owens talks trash to Deans face yelling things like "THIS IS WHAT A REAL CHAMPION LOOKS LIKE" Kevin slaps Dean in the face and pushes him into the corner, Sami has tossed his World Title down and is now jumping up and down in the corner waiting and seething, Kevin Owens holds a barely conscious Dean Ambrose in the corner as Sami charges full speed and nearly kicks the head off of Dean Ambrose as the crowd lets out an "OOOOH"

[Mauro Ranello]
SOMEBODY STOP THIS!

[Corey Graves]

He's making a statement, Mauro.

Kevin kicks Dean out of the ring to join a still knocked out Omega and Cena, Sami motions for a mic as the fans boo and boo.

[Sami Zayn]
OH BOOOOOOOOOO!

The fans boo even louder now, Kevin picks up the World Title and holds it for the time being.

[Sami Zayn]
God, you know how hard that was to pretend to respect these idiots? I literally almost puked like five times. You know-

The fans boo's get even louder as Sami acts like he's cleaning out his ears.

[Sami Zayn]
Can you guy shut up for like? Five minutes?

The fans boo's somehow get louder

[Sami Zayn]
Didn't think so, as I was saying

Sami stops again as "why Sami why" starts beings chanted around the arena.

[Sami Zayn]
Why? Why?! Throughout these last few weeks I've been talking to my old Friend Kevin here, he constantly warned me that I should just stop caring what you people had to say 'cause all it was going to do was get me into to trouble or even hurt. I didn't listen, I tuned it out week after week. Until Emergence....EVERYTIME I got hit with a Kendo Stick, EVERY smack with a chair and EVERY table I got put through all I heard was "ONE MORE TIME, WE WANT TABLES, YES YES YES!" do you know how sickening it was to hear that as my flesh was ripped and my bones cracked? That's when I realized you people don't care about us WRESTLERS, all you care about is being entertained no matter the cost to OUR bodies! I Just, Kevin I can't with these ingrates who pollute their own town so bad it's almost inhospitable, It's called a Prius you dimwits.

Kevin chuckles and takes the mic, he hands Sami his Title as Sami leans in the corner with his face in his hands.

[Kevin Owens]

You people should be disappointed in yourselves....The fact that this man

Kevin point at Sami who just waves at the camera as the crowds boo's continue to rain down.

[Kevin Owens]

This man has done nothing but give his blood, sweat and tears for each and every person here tonight and watching at home week in and week out for the better part of TWO YEARS, yet you treat him like a piece of MEAT! Begging and pleading for his next "Big Spot" to put his body on the line and possibly injure himself and not to mention his opponent could've been seriously injured many, many times.

[Mauro Ranello]
Please, like Owens cares about others safety. Who is he trying to fool?

[Corey Graves]

He isn't "trying to fool" anybody Mauro, Kevin genuinely cares about people!

[Kevin Owens]

For far too long this place has been ran by Vince McMahon and his idiotic family, RAN INTO THE GROUND! With no regard for ANY of their talents safety! I mean where were the repercussion for Samoa Joe literally trying to end Sami's career? What about people caring around LITERAL switch blades and trying to carve their names into everbody?! Dean Ambrose JUST LITERALLY threatened MY BEST FRIEND saying he was going to carve him next time! This is the definition of an unsafe work environment and THINGS NEED TO CHANGE! Management needs to start caring for it's Superstars or you won't see the Re-debute of Kevin Owens!

The fans cheer very loudly to that

[Kevin Owens]

Oh you like that do ya?!

Sami motions for the mic

[Sami Zayn]
If you don't meet our demands, You won't be seeing your World Champion fight on Anarchy. Period. This is a new era in XWL, this will no longer be Anarchy, Anarchy will never reign on the

[Together]
SAMI & KEVIN SHOW!

They throw down the mic to a chorus of boo's and walk up the ramp, Sami holding his belt high in the air.

[Mauro Ranello]
Won't compete? I don't think management will let this one slide.

[Corey Graves]

They're in the right Mauro! Management should listen to their requests!

Anarchy fades to commercial with everyone stunned.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 2:07 pm

As the theme belonging to the NEW Women's Champion makes its way through our airway the audience immediately rise up in a show of respect and elation, bringing forth an incredibly loud "Pop!"

[Mauro Ranallo]
Do not touch your remote ladies and gentlemen, because we're about to be in the presence of a woman that embodies everything good in this industry.

[Corey Graves]
I'm still in complete shock over what happened at Emergence.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The entire world was abuzz when Emergence went off the air, because as they tuned in expecting perhaps to be watching Natalya's farewell match...she proved that she was VERY worthy contrary to what the previous Champion had to say when she defeated Ruby Riot to at long last become The Women's Champion.

The cheers get louder as Natalya steps out from the back, The Women's Title over her shoulder, and the brighest of smiles across her face as she steps out onto the stage for the first time as Women's Champion.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 UDkysQ8

We soon get a closer image of our New Champion, and the pure joy oozing from every part of her is infectious. This is passion, this is the reward reaped from never giving up on her dream, of her goal to be Women's Champion. To prove that it could be done, that she, just as anyone could rise up the mountain of this business the RIGHT way. She didn't have to stab anyone in the back, she didn't need to be underhanded, she didn't have to rely on cheap tricks to get ahead...no, all she had to do was want it bad enough that her god given ability overcame everything else.

[JoJo]
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome your NEW XWL WOMEN'S CHAMPION....NATALYA!!

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is why we are apart of Wrestling, for stories like this, for people like Natalya who aren't simply trying to get ahead for fifteen minutes of fame, she wants to make a difference now, and for the future.

[Corey Graves]
Up until now it's been all pipedreams and broken promises, but I am man enough to admit that while it certainly did take longer than say, pulling the rug out from one of your fellow competitors...she did get the job done, and I can't do anything but sing her praises as she proved me, especially...wrong.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It wasn't easy, it seemed as if it might truly be impossible, but Natalya's perseverence silenced every doubter she's ever had in this one moment. She risked it all, and it's safe to say the risk was indeed worth the incredible reward she now is in posession of.

Natalya starts to make her way down the ramp, but instead of going down the middle of it, she goes to the far left, interacting with fans that had their hands extended out, that had signs in support of her, and returns the love that she felt at Emergence after all was said and done, and love that she already feels right here tonight. Not neglecting the other side she rushes over to the right side of the ramp slapping their hands, hugging people sporting her various shirts from over the years, the true Natalya fans that backed her from the infamous screwjob to this very moment right now. This title win wasn't just for her, it was for them, for believing she could, and knowing deep down that she would.  After meeting with as many fans as she possibly can, she turns her attention to the ring and eyes it with a gleam in her eye.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What makes Natalya so different from most is her passion...it doesn't matter what type of match it is, on what night it may be, or what event it is...she always has that same sparkle in her eye when she stares at the ring.

[Corey Graves]
She has Wrestling flowing through her veins, she was literally bred to do this, to be the best there is, was, or ever will be. Emergence was certainly a great reminder of what she truly is capable of.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The entire landscape of The Women's Division changed in one night, Charlotte Flair emerged back into the fray, Alexa Bliss made her mark, literally on Asuka, Nia Jax with the assist from The Wicked Witch claimed Money in The Bank, Nikki Cross absolutely lost it...and Natalya, overthrew The Gatekeeper winning her first title in 8 years.

[Corey Graves]
I must admit I was kind of surprised Nia Jax didn't attempt cash in.

[Mauro Ranallo]
With Alexa in her ear, there's no telling what The "Irre-Blisstible Force" has in store for this division, let alone Natalya.

[Corey Graves]
Indeed there is no telling, they are the trifecta of the division. Brains, Brawn, and Beauty. They'll stun you with their looks, they'll outsmart you, and if you're not careful...Alexa will beat you with her Bliss Stick, and Nia...well, she'll just run straight through you.

The Anvilette makes her way up the steel steps as she rounded the barricade, and looks out into the audience, a sea of nothing but love and adoration that's almost endless. She's been the story that so many have hoped would have a happy ending, and for them to see that it in fact did...it's just reason enough to cheer at the top of their lungs. She takes a deep breath, looks at her Women's Title, walks along the apron then sets one foot in the ring, pausing. As she turns back to her title, she lifts it off her shoulder, and plants a big kiss on it.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 AYACghz

The love and respect she's had for this title over the years as it was introduced was always apparent, and now for it to be hers...for her name to be on it...it's a feeling that words no doubt could not do justice to. Pulling her lips away from the belt, she fully sets foot into the ring then grabs a hold of The Women's Championship with both hands, hoisting it into the air to another loud reaction.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 5dqfRol

As she stands there proudly displaying The Women's Championship, the cheers die down and all the effort  put into giving that loud reception is now put into a chant. As Natalya's smile grows brighter with each second the title is above her head, it grows even more as a "You Deserve It!" chant breaks out. Humbled by the kind words from The XWL Universe she starts to hang her head, no doubt getting emotional. It's still so surreal to her, we're not even sure if it's sunk in. She fought for so long, and now all of that hard work has paid off.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
You DO deserve it, Natalya.

[Corey Graves]
I can't argue with that, she was willing to give up her spot on this roster, likely ending her entire career, just for one last shot at claiming that title, and she did it. She didn't fail, she didn't come "close" she DID it!

Soon she lowers the title, but the chant continues on, all while she walks over to the ropes to retrieve a microphone. Taking her spot back in the center of the squard circle, she looks at her title, microphone raised, still appreciative of the chant that's echoing through the building.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 1nYFcwD

There she stands, smiling from ear to ear, the chant going in both ears and forever etching itself in her head just as we're sure the one from Emergence did as well. This wasn't just a title win, this was a fight to the finish for 8 years, a journey that tested her more than anything ever has before. Through that journey careers both began, and ended in XWL, Women rose up through the ranks, claiming the title she wanted so badly to be hers. But she didn't try to sabotage their success, she celebrated it. She supported this division no matter who was on top, even on days, weeks, or months when she was simply a bystander, not even apart of the weekly shows and special events...she was there supporting the division. She's gone down to XWL's developmental system on her off days to groom the future talent, talent like Liv Morgan that recently claimed a Main Roster spot. Now after all these years, the spotlight is fully on her, and it's her time to shine, it's her time to represent the division as it's Champion.  

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 HdDGIuE

[Natalya]
For 2,945 days...I dreamed of this moment, of this reality that at times felt so far out of my reach...to stand here, your NEW WOMEN'S CHAMPION!

Loud cheers echo throughout the building as Natalya raises the title up for a moment before bringing it back down over her shoulder.  

[Natalya]
I can't tell you how good it feels to say that, to say that and know that here right now, this...is MINE. I worked hard for this, I overcame obstacle after obstacle for this, I stayed true to myself for THIS. When everyone would call me a failure when they would claim I was tarnishing The Hart Family name...THIS is what kept me going!

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 OGplGyP

[Natalya]
For 8 years I fought endlessly, with everything I had, whoever I had to. They say it's not the success that makes everything worthwhile, it's the journey to that success. All the moments you cried backstage after hugging The New Champion that came through the curtain, wishing just for one day the roles could be reversed it could be you stepping into Gorilla having just won the title. Every time you sat on the sidelines being happy for everyone else, only for that happiness to feel like a double-edged sword piercing straight into your heart.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 NoGOeBa

[Natalya]
Lying awake in bed at night, wishing when you wake up this would all just be a nightmare that you finally would wake up from...only to wake up that next morning, and be reminded that no, it's not a dream. Hearing your fellow Superstars tell you to just give up, and sometimes asking yourself if maybe they're right...maybe it will never happen, maybe I'm not good enough, maybe...all I'll ever be is just a failure. I've tried to be strong these last 8 years, but we all have those moments where all hope seems lost, and no matter what you try to tell yourself, or what you try to do to get your mind away from those feelings...you're not strong enough. I've had days where I showed up to a number one contender's match, and in the back of my mind, from the moment I stepped into the building, I already had told myself a million times to not get my hopes up, that it's just not your time, your time will come one day...only for that day to add up into weeks, then months...and years.

Her voice cracks as her emotions are impossible for her to hide at this point. This victory, becoming Champion...was the hardest thing she's ever had to do in her entire life. The pain she felt every time she fell short, the sadness she tried her best to hide with a smile when she'd say something like "It just wasn't my time." we knew deep down that anyone no matter how pure would have those weak moments where they would try to be strong for everyone else, but deep down they were hurting. Hearing Natalya speaks, it's almost difficult for us to imagine what it's felt like for her to continue to show up week after week, knowing that so many had lost faith in her, and had told her to give up a long time ago.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 PklmpBc

[Natalya]
But my time DID come, it HAS come! I didn't give up, I didn't admit defeat, I didn't let anyone tell me that my dreams just that, dreams. No, THIS right here is proof that you can BE and DO ANYTHING! You can simply just work hard and one day get ahead. You can take the high road and eventually reach your desired destination. You don't have to take every shortcut or be the person you told yourself you'd never be, just to be somebody. I was broken, but now I am WHOLE..and like this great city's name...like a phoenix, I rose from the ashes of my failures!

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 SHnYmEk

[Natalya]
I DID IT! I will shout it to the rooftops, I DID IT! WE DID IT! Those of you that stood by me through everything, I am eternally grateful to have had your support, and I wouldn't be standing here tonight if it wasn't for all of you. Thank you for believing in me, for believing I could, for believing that one day I would. This moment is ours, and nothing can ever take that away. I will cherish this feeling for the rest of my career, for the rest of my life when the time comes for me to hang up my boots. But it's going to be a LONG time before that day ever comes. I mean Emergence could have been the end, and in a way it was...the end of falling short, the end of failing, the end of broken promises...this is my new beginning, this is the start of something incredible and I owe it all to you to give this title everything I have, every match I compete in, whether it's on the line or not, I will fight like hell to uphold everything it stands for!

The audience lets out a roar of cheers, mixed with the beginnings of a "Natalya!" chant which only makes her smile with laughter as she humbly stands there appreciative of everything in an entirely new way.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 0vzOdaG

[Natalya]
Now, as much as I could stand out here forever expressing how much all of this means to me...I have waited 2,945 days to represent this division again, to make THIS matter to everyone as much as it matters to me! Ruby thought of herself as The Gatekeeper, but now that gate's wide open and there's no keeper to keep everyone away...no, this division deserves the best, the best there is...there best there was, and the best there EVER will be!

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Eii5Ei5

[Natalya]
And you have my word, that I will do everything I can to be that. But that all starts with fulfilling my obligation, and honor as Women's Champion...defending this against anyone that feels they are worthy enough to take this from me. I may have had to jump through hoops to prove myself to the previous holder of this...but I plan on running things a little bit differently. It's simple really...you want this? Come take it from me.

Cheers follow Natalya's bold "challenge" as she turns her head to the stage, wasting no time in calling out whoever wants to be her first challenger.

[Corey Graves]
This is certainly unexpected, Natalya just won it, does she want to risk losing it her very first official night as Champion?

[Mauro Ranallo]
She admired April's tenacious spirit when it came to defending her title, it's only natural she hopes to emulate that very idea. I mean Ruby completely shunned the entire division for the 2 months she was champion, surely there's a lot of hungry challengers just waiting for this opportunity.

Cheers follow Natalya's bold "challenge" as she turns her head to the stage, wasting no time in calling out whoever wants to be her first challenger.

[Corey Graves]
And it was in this moment, Natalya regretted EVERYTHING!

Natalya flashes a competitive smile as Nia's theme fills the arena, bringing the once cheerful audience to nothing but boos. Soon the cameras cut over to the stage where sure enough there walks out Nia Jax, her Money in The Bank contract in her hand, and a look of determination in her hypnotic gaze. There's usually only one reason why The Miss Money in The Bank would interrupt The Champion...and our thoughts are racing a mile a minute as we ask ourselves..is Nia about to cash in? But as Nia steps further onto the stage, we spot something else, or someone else trailing behind her, it's none other than the woman responsible for Nia having this opportunity, Alexa Bliss.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Of course Bliss would be with her...

[Corey Graves]
She's her friend, she's obviously out here to support her, why do you have to say it as if it's a bad thing?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Forgive me for thinking ill of this but this woman is solely responsible for Liv Morgan not having that Money in The Bank contract, and for Nia Jax having it.

Alexa's armed with a microphone, and a somewhat genuine looking smile on her face as she looks down the ramp at The New Women's Champion standing in the ring.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 0P2X2JL

[Alexa Bliss]
Aw, look you guys...SHE DID IT!

Her eyes light up as she flashes an endearing smile and starts to clap her hand against the base of the microphone.

[Alexa Bliss]
You Deserve It!

She shouts into the microphone in a cheery tone, that we suspect is mocking the audience's own chant they've directed at Natalya both tonight and at Emergence.

[Alexa Bliss]
You Deserve It!

Continuing to clap her hands, and echo in a sickeningly sweet tone, it's becoming apparent she is indeed being insincere, shocker...

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 RlgQYgZ

[Alexa Bliss]
But wait, what exactly did you DO to deserve "it?" Fail to be anything other than a loser for 2,945 days? That's what we're celebrating? Really? A woman that won the title, FINALLY after 2,945 days? After how many attempts? After how many opportunities wasted? How sad.

Alexa takes the lead, Nia's not much of a talker as we've come to learn, but the look on her face says she's not in disagreement with anything Alexa's said so far. While Natalya stands there with the same smile on her face, I mean she just became Champion, it doesn't matter if Alexa wants to mock how long it took her, nothing will dispel her elation to be standing there with the title on her shoulder. The audience, however, is an entirely different story, booing viciously at Alexa. She seems rather annoyed by their venomous roars, looking into the crowd to address them directly.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 HmFEF7A

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm sorry, did I ask for the peanut gallery to give their meaningless opinion? No, I'm pretty sure I didn't...so how about you sit down, shut up, and listen for once in your miserable lives when someone of importance is speaking.

They do not like her tone or the things she is saying, but they especially didn't like getting told to shut up, so it has the exact opposite effect, only bringing on more and more boos prompting her to roll her eyes.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 KPJooP7

[Alexa Bliss]
Now now, Nattie...I know what you're thinking, is she really out here to belittle my incredible accomplishment and spoil a moment I fought valiantly for 2,945 days to have? I mean really, it ONLY took you 2,945 days, how rude of me...or how rude of you to waltz out here as if this erases everytime you fell flat on your face over the last 2,945 days. See, it didn't even take Nia 45 days to win Money in The Bank...and I can promise you this, and unlike yours, my promises actually mean something.

Once again, throwing disrespect to Natalya brings on the audience's wrath all to Alexa who just pauses to scoff at their revolting "love" for Natalya. .

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 CH5k1SM

[Alexa Bliss]
As I was saying...I can promise you this, it's not going to take her 2900 more days to become Champion! Matter of fact, it's not even going to take her 9 MORE MINUTES! Because throughout ALL 2,945 days...you never encountered a woman like The Irresistible Force, NIA JAX! But don't fret...you're about to. See, contrary to what these people may think we're not horrible people. When you actually won at Emergence, our jaws may have been on the floor as we collectively said "OH MY GOD SHE FINALLY DIDN'T FAIL FOR ONCE!" but that's not why we didn't come out and ruin your heartwarming moment...no, we know how hard you've fought, for you know...2,945 days...

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 1FgGu1f

[Alexa Bliss]
You earned that moment, you DESERVED that moment...just like Nia deserves to come down to that ring, and cash in her Money in The Bank contract, and crush this little "empowerment" era and bury it in the grave you put Sasha in. But unlike your failed attempt at ridding XWL of her, shocker there...this "feel good" moment will be dead and gone. Isn't that right, bestie?

Alexa's once bitchy smile softens into a puddle of innocence as she turns to Nia and extends the microphone toward her. Nia hesitates, but Alexa shakes the mic a little bit, causing Nia to nod and take it. She looks to the ring and raises the mic but pauses, looking around at the jeering crowd. She appears to grow more aggitated but Alexa reaches out, touching her shoulder. This causes Nia to look down to her little friend before nodding and beginning to speak.

[Nia Jax]
Natalya, there is no such thing as a happy ending. Your uncle could of told you that considering his history when it comes to wrestling. You're living in a fantasy and not in one that ends with the Queen of Harts coming out with her head. No, in this story, your end comes a lot sooner than you ever expected.

Nia takes a step forward as Bliss appears to be so beyond proud at this point. It's almost like she has taken Nia under her wing, which by size and stature, is hilarious.

[Nia Jax]
Do you want to know why this moment matter so much to you Natalya? Because before those eight long years, you were handed everything. With your lineage alone people were willing to give you the break to get ahead of the curb. Even with that, even with all the backing you could possibly ask for, you still failed. For eight long years you failed. You got it easy.

Nia is even more confident as she takes another step towards the ring, a snarl almost stretching across her face as she speaks.

[Nia Jax]
I don't like you Natalya. I don't like you because you're spoiled. Just like all those little twigs in the back and just like those three barbies I broke at Emergence, which you also failed to do. It's not hard to succeed after getting that many chances. You want to know how many chances I've had in XWL? One.

Nia's index finger pops up as the fire in her eyes burn brighter than ever. Though Alexa is by her side keeping her new friend monster at bay, Nia is chomping at the bits to get at Natalya.

[Nia Jax]
It has taken me one run in XWL. One explosive debut. One match on one Special Event, to gain my shot at a title match, whenever, and wherever, I please.

Nia lowers her finger, looking to Alexa who nods, edging her onward. In this moment, Nia has said more than she has said in her entire time in XWL. Nia, with her new friend cheering her on, continues after a deep breath.

[Nia Jax]
I've been spat on my entire life and given zero chances. People, shamed, me. But now, I've been given all I've needed with one oppurtunity. And with this chance, I'm going to crush you. I'm going to crush you and your dreams Natalya and it's not going to take me eight years. It's not going to take me eight minutes. I'm going to treat you like I treated Liv Morgan, like I treated Dana Brooke, like I've treated Carmella and Sasha Banks. I'm going to break you in half in under five minutes and then, I'm going to end your little fantasy, once and for all.

Nia Jax grabs the briefcase from Alexa Bliss who is grinning ear to ear at this point. She can see what's coming next as does most of the crowd. Nia raises the briefcase above her head, looking right at the title. Then, she says the infamous line.

[Nia Jax]
I'm cashing in Money in the Bank.

As Nia announces she's officially cashing in, right here, right now...Natalya's smile remains, as she lifts The Women's Title up and mouths "Well then let's give these people a show, huh?" Prideful as we expected she'd be, Natalya isn't backing down after Nia's threat, she's welcoming it.

[Corey Graves]
Well, it's like the expression says, all good things must come to an end...and sorry Natalya but your reign is about to come to an untimely demise courtesy of Nia Jax.

[Mauro Ranallo]
An impromptu Championship Match is quite the obstacle for a Champion to overcome, but Natalya is not someone you want to write off so easily. She's waited for this moment for 8 years, and she's not going to give it up without one hell of a fight. Nia may be destructive, but Natalya is unbreakable.

Alexa appears quite proud of Nia, giving her some final words of encouragement as she starts to accompany her down the ramp, but before they get far...

Some confusion spreads throughout the entire ringside area, from Nia & Alexa to Natalya, to our commentary team, and the audience as well. This isn't typically a matter what involves The General Manager, the contract within Nia's case states that it's her decision whenever she chooses in the calendar year. But still, Layla soon steps out from the back to explain her intrusion on this situation.

[Layla]
I'm sorry to come out and intrude ladies but I'm afraid this isn't happening.

Alexa and Nia both look rather annoyed, who is she to tell them when they can and can't cash in?

[Layla]
Now under normal circumstances, this would be outside of my control, The Money in The Bank holder from both The Men and Women's side is entitled to a Women's Championship Match at their discretion. However, this isn't a normal circumstance. Now I didn't expect you two to come out here and try to cash in already otherwise I would have addressed this at the start of the show but at Emergence, there were to be FOUR Women competing for that case, where anything goes, but one simple rule must be followed. The winner would be declared after she climbed the ladder, and pulled down that contract. But, this year something rather unprecedented took place, and that wasn't the case, was it, Alexa?

The camera pans in on Alexa's expression who looks at Layla like "Why are you singling me out?" even though all of us know exactly why.

[Layla]
Sasha, Carmella, Liv, nor even Nia...were the one to climb that ladder and unhook that briefcase...it was you, Alexa. I'm all about seizing opportunities and using every tool you might have to get ahead. While costing Liv the match with your interference wasn't ideal, it wasn't illegal, it's happened before, it happened earlier in the night with JBL when Matt Sydal interfered unexpectedly...but there was one key difference in you as opposed to Sydal. He didn't pull that case down and toss it to someone else. So had you simply cleared the fray and Nia climbed the ladder, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But you didn't, even if you tried, you ultimately took matters into your own hards, and that's simply unacceptable. The bell never rang because none of the 4 women in that match, fulfilled their obligation to WIN that match. Therefore, Nia Jax is not Miss Money in The Bank.

Alexa starts to freak out, losing her cool as Layla has the audacity to declare Nia isn't the winner when clearly they thought they were. Nia seems just as livid, her friend helped her win the match, and sure maybe she didn't climb the ladder and retrieve that case for herself...but, that shouldn't matter.

[Layla]
I'm sorry, I know how much it means to you to have that case, and I'd have loved to give all of these people here tonight an incredible match between yourself and Natalya...but I have no choice. However, while these people may not see a title match tonight...they will see something just as exciting. As I said, your Money in The Bank Ladder Match never officially came to an end, so tonight...we're going to have ourselves a REMATCH! Nia, you along with Liv, Sasha, and Carmella will once again compete for that contract as its suspended above the ring...and whoever climbs the ladder and pulls it down? Will have a Women's Championship Match anytime within the next year. And as for you Alexa? If you interfere in this match, in ANY way, there will be severe consequences. So, Nia, good luck to you and the others tonight, may the best woman win.

[Corey Graves]
I don't believe it! Nia's been stripped of her contract and we're going to see another Money in The Bank Ladder Match later tonight!

[Mauro Ranallo]
It was a tough call to make but it was the right call. Nia didn't climb that ladder, Alexa did.

[Corey Graves]
Natalya got off easy tonight, she may have survived for now...but when Nia officially wins that contract tonight, Natalya's days will be numbered.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Natalya said she is ready to face anyone, tonight may not have resulted in the announcement of her first challenger but I'm sure a lot of the Women back there are ready to step up to the plate next time.

[Corey Graves]
Let's just see if they're still "ready" when Nia wins that contract back tonight, because no matter who is Champion when she decides to cash in...they won't be able to withstand the might of The Irresistible Force Nia Jax.

Excitement fills the arena as a Money in The Bank Rematch is announced to take place tonight, their match at Emergence showed a whole new side of all 4 women and tonight is certainly set to be a repeat of that incredible fight. Nia storms past Layla handing her the case in a huff as Alexa runs quickly behind her, giving a dirty look to Layla as she passes her. While the final focus shifts to The Women's Champion Natalya who simply hoists her title into the air to end things. Sasha Banks, Liv Morgan, Carmella, and Nia Jax compete tonight for the opportunity at that title whenever they want, and judging by the demeanor of The Current Champion, she's ready for whoever comes out of this match the winner.

The moment when you interrupt yourself, and then you also get interrupted by yourself.

#Relatable
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 2:27 pm

As Anarchy returns from commercial break, we catch the tail-end of some festivities for the audience in attendance, as a man with a t-shirt cannon is leaving the ring and making his way to the back.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to XWL Anarchy, and what a night it has been so far, am I right Corey? I for one am still reeling over the announcement that we are going to see a rematch of the Woman's Money in the Bank ladder match tonight!

{Corey Graves}
And what everything that went down earlier with our world champion, Sami Zayn?

{Mauro Ranallo}
Not to mention that… bizarre appearance by Virgil earlier. And it’s not going to stop there! Coming up next, we have….

But before he can finish his sentence, all the lights suddenly go out, and seems a if the commentators’ mics disconnect. As crew members begin to scramble around trying to bring things back in order, the titantron flickers to life.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 April_20

{???}
To follow in the footsteps of another is to be a fool……

As the camera pans up and the man on screen turns around, it is revealed to be none other than the man returning to action tonight, Bray Wyatt.

{Bray Wyatt}
The path of men is a path of pain. Of suffering. Of misery. Only when one is able to free himself and walk his own path is he truly free. Free from the tyranny that is what we call life. Free from everything but himself.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 April_22

{Bray Wyatt}
For too long I have walked my path with others, undeserving. Harper, Rowan, Strowman, April. Nothing but mindless sheep who walked any path that I walked. But that is no more. I now walk this path alone, as all men must.  

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 April_23

{Bray Wyatt}
FOR WHAT IS A MAN IF NOT HIS OWN? You see, I’ve been swimming in circles, swimming in circles. I didn’t know what to do man. Until…… until I realized I am the key. I hold the power in all this. I decide the fates of all, and where this is all going. I am the one who decides who is lost and who is found! But….. there is someone who hasn’t realized.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 April_24

{Bray Wyatt}
Undertaker, tonight I return to XWL by putting my nail in your coffin. You claim to be the reaper of lost souls, the Deadman. But you know, as well as I know, that all that, is an illusion. Smoke and mirrors man. Because the truth is, dead man? You are afraid of me, as all men should be. For a man such as myself, who has finally found his own path, is a dangerous thing indeed, oh yes. You all may not know it yet, but Armageddon is coming, and it is coming soon! Because.....

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 April_25

{Bray Wyatt}
I’m here.

The video ends and the screen fades to black while we hear crew members still scrambling around trying to fix things, as Anarchy continues.

As Anarchy rolls an image appears on the screen indicating that is it time for yup! You guessed it! The Fact of Life.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 V2VLUFK

The image fades away to to the side of the ramp where Eli Drake, who is wearing The Elite t-shirt, sitting behind a desk with decorative plants, and a couch to his right.

[Eli Drake]
Hello EEEEEEEEVERYBODY! Welcome to the best talk show in television history. When my show is on Anarchy the ratings increase by a mile, and I am your host as always.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 G5gNMj

Eli points with his right hand to his right.

[Eli Drake]
E

Eli then points straight out in front of him.

[Eli Drake]
Li

And finally he points to his left.

[Eli Drake]
Drake, and this is The Fact of Life!

A mixed reaction emerges from the crowd.

[Eli Drake]
Quite down dummies! LEMME TALK TO YA! Emergence was a great night for "The Elite One" Eli Drake. I showed Kenny Omega he can't even be considered Elite if he can not beat the man who is one hundred percent elite. That is why I took this shirt from ya kid. It's cause you don't deserve it. I strive each, and every single day to be top tier in this company. While you linger near the very bottom. You know it makes me sick to my stomach to even think you even consider yourself to be something fantastic, because the score stands at

[Eli Drake]
E

[Eli Drake]
Li

[Eli Drake]
Drake 1, and him zero. He is feeling backed into a corner, because he has never faced anyone as good as me. I should be standing at the very top of this company, but opportunity after opportunity passes me by, and I am gonna be burtually honest. I am sick, and tired of being passed up. So once I am done beating the crap out of Kenny Omega, and make him realize he is a piece of crap, and no where near my level. I am coming for the World Heavyweight title. The one thing Kenny will never be able to obtain himself. You see he is trapped under a glass ceiling with no where to go. Why you ask? Because he doesn't have the strength to break through! We might as well just label this guy a lower tier mid carder. I don't understand why the internet is in love with you so much. There isn't anything special about you Kenny, but let's get you out here to see if you could possibly change my mind, but I don't think you can...

Kenny Omega
E.. Li.. Drake.

The audience begins booing at just the sound of Kenny Omega's voice. Slowly, Kenny creeps through the set just behind Eli's chair. Eli notices the audience's attention directed behind him. Slowly, Eli turns in his chair. As he does so, he locks eyes with a smirking Kenny Omega who sports the same hoodie from the Kyohi's debut.

Kenny Omega
Did my ears deceive me or did I hear you say there is nothing special about Kenny Omega? Eli.. you can't be serious. It's almost like you don't even know who I am. I am The Best Bout Machine, as proven by our match at Emergence. Be honest Eli, that was probably the greatest match of your career and it's not because of you. No, it's because of me. It is always because of me. You can talk about your little glass ceiling all you want, but the fact of the matter is.. I've already broken through it Eli. I broke through it the moment I returned to this company. What about you Eli? What have you done lately?

Casually, Kenny sits on Eli's desk. Eli has not taken his eyes of Omega.

Kenny Omega
When is the last time you even had a match of the night? When is the last time you were voted Superstar of the night? Oh... that's right! No one cares because before you accepted my open challenge, you were irrelevant. Yes, you've had big moments. You've had big wins, but at the end of the day.. these people go home week in and week out with only one name in mind. Kenny Omega... So if anyone is trying to get notice.. if anyone is trying to have their breakout moment.. it's the man in the mirror, Eli. Why else would you have accepted my open challenge? You wanted your big moment. You took the chance when no one else would and what happened? You got lucky. You pinned me in the middle of the ring, but only because I wasn't ready. That wasn't all though, you beat me again at Emergence..

The audience gives a mixed reaction to match one of the best of seven series result. Eli smiles as he smacks his dummy button that is sitting on his desk.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Giphy

"DUMMY, Yeah!"

Kenny stops, and rolls his eyes. He stops briefly, but then continues talking.

Kenny Omega
Normally, I would have a reason for why I lose a match, but.. but not this time. I am going to give credit where credit is due, Eli. You got me. You were the better man at Emergence. However, that will not happen a second time. This little winning streak your on.. ends tonight.

Kenny stands and steps away from the desk. He turns his back to Eli Drake.

Kenny Omega
You know.. it's funny. You have one win against me in this Best of 7. A series in which I excel in. A series of matches that a normal man would crumble after the first few matches. I know we're only one match down so far, but I can tell this isn't going to be as easy as Seth Rollins was. You're different Eli. I don't know why, but you just have something about you. I don't know if it's your confidence...

Kenny turns toward Eli. With that being said Eli Smacks his dummy button once again, and his voice echoes through the arena.

"DUMMY, Yeah!"

Kenny sighs deeply as if he is annoyed, but continues talking.

Kenny Omega
...or the fact that you may just actually be that good, but if it's one thing I love... it's a challenge. This isn't going to be easy and I like that. I love that. I want to be pushed! I want to be taken to the limit!... but no one in this company has yet to take me there. Maybe you could be the first.. maybe not. After all... Seth Rollins was only able to pick up one victory against me. Maybe after this series is all said and done, you'll just be another Seth Rollins. Maybe you'll end up a loser.

[Eli Drake]
Sadly, Kenny you are mistaken once again. The greatest match in my career was when I became The Elite champion. I defeated Finn Balor. The finger banging demon himself don't believe me? Take a look at this clip here..

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 JDn_ya

A smile forms on the face of Eli as the camera fades away from the clip as the refs hand comes down for the three count.

[Eli Drake]
That was match of night, but sadly my moment was during a regular show. I should be headlining paper-views, but I am not which that is one thing I don't understand. I have pinned the current world champion. Shouldn't that put me I don't know next in line for a title shot or something? You think it would, but you see guys like you Kenny get these opportunities just handed to you on a silver platter. While everything passes me by time, and time again! Why is it you get that taste of success, but I stand undefeated against you. This is really starting to piss me off....

Eli chuckles to himself as a thought has popped into his head.

[Eli Drake]
You know what is funny to me though Kenny?

Eli stands up from his chair, and gets right in the face of Kenny Omega.

[Eli Drake]
You are the biggest choke artist in this whole damn company! Yeah you have been picked superstar of the night at a paper-view. Whoop dee doo! You want medal or something? Sorry I don't got any medal, but what I can give you are some more L's. Speaking of that earlier you asked what have I done lately. Well the answer I think is pretty plain out there. I have been kicking your ass, and so far you have proven to all these dummies you don't have the ability to put me away. You knock me down I get right back up, and hit you harder. Harder than you ever been hit before, and you have no response to it as you are laid out on your back taking that one two three!

The crowd responds with a huge

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!"

[Eli Drake]
You know the reason why I accepted your challenge is to prove I am "The Elite Wrestler of XWL", and I will do that by being the one to beat Kenny Omega at his own game by beating you in this Best of Seven series! You better get used to laying down on your back Kenny, because when you fight me that is where you are gonna end up. I am like no one you have ever faced. You gotta get that straight. Seth Rollins. I am better than that

Eli smacks his dummy button again.

"DUMMY, Yeah!"

[Eli Drake]
Yeah! I am better than that Woken dummy you threw off the top of the building.

Eli smacks his dummy

"DUMMY, Yeah!"

[Eli Drake]
Yeah! What I am trying to say is that I am the real deal. You wanna prove you are something Kenny? You gotta go through me. I am not gonna let another damn person pass me in opportunities. I am going to fight for what I deserve, and trust me when I say this Kenny it is a lot more than what you deserve. I have been ignored for far to long. The rise of "The Elite One"

[Eli Drake]
E

[Eli Drake]
Li

[Eli Drake]
Drake has begun, and their isn't a damn person that can stop me. Do you hear that Kenny? No one can stop me, and that isn't an insult that is just a fact of lif....

Eli cuts himself off as he begins to notice something odd. Kenny has been smiling more so than usual. The audience has slowly begun to notice something happening behind Eli as they grow louder and louder. Confused, Eli takes a step back from Omega, but doesn't get far as he bumps into something... or someone. Concerned, Eli looks at the ground before him, then back up to Kenny Omega. Kenny begins to laugh maniacally at the look on Eli's faces.

[Corey Graves]
This is not good for Eli Drake.

Slowly, Eli turns to see who he's bumped into only to see three men in black hoodies standing behind him. Eli regains his composure for a moment, trying to play it cool. He attempts to talk the hooded men down. One by one, the men remove their hoods, revealing their identity. First, the cocky Tetsuya Naito. Next, the stone faced "King of Darkness" EVIL. Finally, the man that led the attack at Emergence, Shinsuke Nakamura.

Nakamura smirks, tiliting his head slightly. Eli continues to plead as the three men step closer to Eli now. Eli backs into Kenny Omega now. He's surrounded by The Kyohi. Omega is the first to strike as he lands a hard forearm to the back of Eli's head. As Eli falls to a knee, The Kyohi begins to club away at the head and upper body of Eli Drake.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Now a beat down by The Kyohi!

As Eli is beaten to the ground, The Kyohi begins to stomp away at "The Elite" superstar.

[Corey Graves]
This is sick!

Noticing Eli has stopped moving, Omega, Nakamura, and Naito bring Eli to his feet. Meanwhile, EVIL has made his way to the ramp. The three men Irish whips Drake toward EVIL. EVIL back body drops Drake onto the ramp. Eli writhes in pain after he lands awkwardly on the hard ramp. Slowly, The Kyohi make their way toward the ramp.

As the men reach Eli Drake, they once again kick away at the fallen man. The force of their kicks send Eli rolling down the ramp toward the ring. At ringside now, the men lift Eli to his feet before tossing him into the ring. Eli rolls in. Each man takes his own side of the ring, not taking their eyes off Eli Drake.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Kyohi are stalking Eli like lions stalk a wounded antelope.

[Corey Graves]
We need some help out here.

On the apron now, The Kyohi slowly enter the ring as Eli Drake his to his hands and knees. EVIL is the first to strike as he quickly brings Eli to his feet. Quickly, he hits Eli with a brutal STO. Eli's head hits hard off the mat. Not wasting anytime, Omega, EVIL, and Nakamura bring Drake to his feet. In the background, we see Tetsuya Naito causally leaning against the ropes. The three men send Eli backwards where he is met by Naito.

[Corey Graves]
Destino!

Eli is out cold after just taking two powerful maneuvers from the best wrestlers Japan has to offer. The Kyohi isn't finished. Naito and EVIL drag Eli Drake to his knees, each man taking hold of one of Eli's arms. While they do this, Nakamura and Omega prepare in opposite corners of the ring. With Eli set up, Nakamura and Omega charge toward the lifeless man. A loud crack is heard as Eli's head is smashed between Shinsuke Nakamura's Kinshasa and Kenny Omega's V-Trigger. Eli face-plants to the mat.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mamma mia! Did you hear that?!

[Corey Graves]
That was disgusting!

With Eli Drake out cold, Kenny Omega demands a ringside referee to enter the ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Wait, this can't happen. Eli Drake is in no shape to compete!

[Corey Graves]
I don't think The Kyohi care, Mauro.

At first, the referee refuses.. that is until Nakamura, EVIL, and Naito surround him outside the ring. Not wanting to feel the wrath of The Kyohi, the referee reluctantly enters the ring. He looks at The Kyohi at ringside, then toward the timekeeper as he calls for the bell, starting the match.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I... I guess this match is official?

[Corey Graves]
Eli is still out cold!

Best of 7

Match #2

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 LLb6PMb XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 IsLNaC8

Omega smirks as The Kyohi shout at Kenny in Japanese, yelling "Kare o oeru!" Omega smirks as he responds, "Watashi wa kare o korosu tsumoridesu!" Not understanding what is being said, the audience understands that it can't be good for the already lifeless Eli Drake. Slowly, Kenny hoists Eli up from behind. He lifts Eli into a seated position on his shoulders, before dropping Eli forward onto his head.

[Corey Graves]
One! Winged! Angel!

Kenny holds the pin as he stares into the camera, laughing at his "victory" over Eli Drake.

[Corey Graves]
They are now tied!

As Kyohi enter the ring to celebrate, Kenny finally lets go of the pin. He joins his Kyohi stablemates as the begin to kick Eli out of their ring. They begins to celebrate as if Kenny has just had a hard fought match.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Just a quick note about the One Winged Angel. Kenny told me early today that he no longer wants it to be called that. From now on, he wants the maneuver to be referred to as the "Katayoku no Tenshi".

[Corey Graves]
With The Kyohi around now, how will Eli Drake be able to compete in the best of series? You have to believe that they will get involved in this any chance they get.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Kenny might be right, Corey. With The Kyohi here, Kenny could have this series in the bag.

As Eli is shown being tended to by XWL medics, The Kyohi look into the camera as Omega mouths the words "This is only the beginning." With this final image of XWL's newest group, Anarchy heads to a commercial break.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Cody10XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Dinero10

Dinero rushes towards Cody to hit the Dinero Express double knee finisher in the corner when Cody reverses it throwing Dinero over the top rope sending Dinero out to the floor. Cody was also affected by that reversal as it looks like Dineros boot caught Cody on the head. Cody drops rolls out to the floor lying there in agony holding his eye as if the boot had accidentally caught him in the eye. Both men are lying outside the ring as the ref begins his Ten Count.

Dinero and Cody both lying on the floor begin to stir and gather themselves to beat the 10 countas the refs count reaches 8.

Cody is up still holding his hand over his eye staggers toward the ring and just as he comes in the refs count reaches 10 and the bell is rung resulting in a double count out.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 12:03 pm

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Tumblr_inline_nimwanYrEQ1snpcgq

I USED TO RESPECT YOU...

Even saying that breaks my heart. You where a man that I respected. That I loved working with. You had it all. The talent. The look. That drive that one in every hundred wrestler has. You busted your ass for years to get to where you are today. Just like me the road was long for you. Just like me you had to start right at the bottom and work your way to the top. Unlike countless others we had no golden keys handed to us. Our fathers where nothing. They held no power in this industry. They never once showed any interest in it, they never once laced up a pair of boots and stepped into the ring, this was not there calling -- it was our calling.

So many wrestlers have connections. A father or a family member who used to wrestle, they had it in their blood and with that power running through out them they could jump forward, they could cut the line and go right to the big leagues -- lucky for some, but for me and you Seth -- we didn't have that luxury. We knew no one in the industry, we were just children who would watch. Who would rush home after school and watch wresting. It was all we ever loved, it was all we ever wanted to do. When asked what you want to be when you grow up -- we said we wanted to wrestle -- we wanted to be wrestlers.

We had to work hard for it, harder than anyone else. We where smaller than what everyone was looking for. We where shorter. We didn't have the look, but my god we had the skill. We had the talent. Those seven foot freaks didn't have anything on us. They had power and a body everyone wanted -- but it started and ended there. We showed them, that size didn't matter. We put the hours in. We put the time and effort in. This was a dream and we chased that dream and for ten years we both worked into the ground just to get the chance, that one chance that we needed -- that one break and we finally got it.

You had it all Seth. You had busted your backside for years to make it. You had worked from the ground up. You had paid your dues and you had finally made it. Like me you where held down. They would look at you and label you a failure. You where put into a group -- a brotherhood -- The Shield. A group formed for one reason and one reason only -- to push Roman Reigns.

It was never about you or Dean Ambrose. You both knew that. You both went out there knowing that The Shield was about making Roman Reigns a star, it was about making him the big god, but did that ever stop you from phoning it in -- HELL NO! Every single night you went out there and you stole the show. Every single night you went out there and you made people pay attention to you. You where just like me Seth -- you may hate to admit it, but it is the truth. They gave us both nothing, we were never meant to be anything. We were meant to be fall guys, but through hard work we changed that -- we changed their plans, because we where that damn good.

Somewhere down the road you and The Shield became brothers. Against the odds you shared a bound with one another. Many people may not like Roman Reigns, but he wanted to share his success with you, he wanted all three of you to make it to the top, but Seth -- something changed inside you. The sins reached out and took hold of your heart. You where corrupted. You where twisted and you changed into a monster. You wanted everything. You felt like you had paid enough dues. You where tired of waiting -- you wanted success quickly and you sold out Seth -- you sold out to the very same people who turned you over for someone else. You made a deal with them even after everything they had done to you.

You stabbed your brothers in the back and you got what you wanted. You got titles, you got success you got to perform in the main events of the shows. You got everything you ever wanted, but it was hollow. You never earned a damn thing. You cheated for everything. You would take shortcuts. You didn't earn a damn thing. You could have had that success if you wanted -- you would have made it one day, but you could not wait and you sold your soul to a man who would have buried you if he had the chance.

That's why I cannot respect you anymore Seth. As good as you are, as great as you may think you are -- your nothing more than a sell out. A man who took the easy road. The man who didn't earn anything. Those titles are meaningless to you. You just latch onto groups now. You just have minions around you doing your work for you. I wish I was facing the man you once where, I wish I was facing Tyler Black -- that was a man who took pride in himself who had a code -- who knew that the greatest success in life was earned the hard way.

Seth -- you will always be one step behind me. I have worked hard, harder than anyone else to be here. I was put out of action for two years. I was forced to sit and watch you perform. I was told to stay away by the very same man you bent the knee for and kissed up to. I worked for two years to get back into that ring and I am going to show you Seth -- that I am just as good -- if not better than I ever was. Your a sell out and I pity you for that -- you may think you have this match won, that it is yours for the taking, but you are wrong. I am going to show you that a sellout cannot defeat a dreamer. We will tear the house down tonight, but in the end just like with everyone -- you will be made to tap out.

YES YES YES YES YES

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 2:38 pm

As XWL returns from a commercial break we pan to the backstage area where our beloved GM Layla is making her way through the halls. She passes by all kinds of members of the XWL staff and roster alike. She makes a few turns through the hallways, acknowledging everyone she walks by, until it is her who is called for from behind. As she turns she sees her assistant, Mr. irrelevant, jogging towards her. As he makes it to her he stops and leans forward grabbing his knees trying to catch his breath. Eventually he has done so and stands up straight to acknowledge his superior.

{???}
I apologize for having to interrupt you during your busy day Ms. El, but there is someone waiting for you in your office, and they aren’t to happy.

{Layla}
Thank you for informing me.....

You can tell that even Layla can’t remember his name. For he just recently started here and hasn’t exactly been her priority lately. The assistant realizes she can’t remember and cuts in.

{???}
Jonathan ma’am. Jonathan Rizo.

{Layla}
Ah yes, my apologies. Thank you Jonathan.

They two of them nod at one another, Layla in an apologetic way and Jonathan in a forgiving one, both showing mutual respect. Layla turns around and begins walking down the hallway Jonathan approached her from, until finally at the end of the hall she has arrived. The stained cedar door with the plaque reading...

“Anarchy GM”
Layla

But strangely thats not all she sees. For there are two men in black tactical gear on either side of the door, which can only mean one thing. Layla takes hold to the handle while taking a deep breath, knowing exactly what she’s about to have to deal with. She twists the handle opening the door revealing 4 more men in tactical gear.

{???}
It’s about damn time.

Layla hears the all too familiar voice ring her ears. A voice that only ever comes around when there is bad news. A voice that is unforgettable. As she stops the chair behind her desk spins around to reveal Virgil sitting in it. He is no longer wearing a suit and tie like that of JBL, he is now back in his classic tuxedo. The world would be surprised that he is here alone, but after what they witnessed just earlier tonight, it doesn’t come at much surprise. Layla however has a look of confusion, for this isn’t the voice she recognized.

{Layla}
Virgil? What are you doing here? And where’s.....

But she soon realizes that Virgil is the answer to her question. For he reaches across the desk, spinning around the monitor to face Layla, revealing.....

{Layla}
Mr. Layfield.....

For upon the monitor JBL can be seen wearing a navy colored suit and tie with a white button up shirt and white cowboy hat. Behind him is complete darkness, so that no one may know where he is. He has a look of anger upon his face as he scowls our GM, however Layla simply looks back at him with a look of disappointment. She doesn’t exactly call a video chat with JBL her favorite pastime, but alas, it’s her job.

$JBL$
I’ve been waiting for you, we have a lot to talk about you and I so I’d like to get started if you don’t mind.

Virgil points to the chair in-front of the desk.

$JBL$
Sit.

Layla rolls her eyes before taking a seat, for maybe if she abides JBL’s wishes this whole “thing” will end sooner.

$JBL$
Now as I’m sure you and the rest of the world saw earlier tonight, I called out the criminal Matt Sydal, and of course he did as expected. He didn’t show up. I’m sure he caught wind that I hired my own private security seeing as to how XWL’s aren’t anything more than bagless mall cops. But this isn’t news. What is news is how Dean Ambrose seems to think he deserves yet ANOTHER shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. What is news is how Kenny Omega things he can just waltz into the World Championship picture without earning a damn thing. What is news is Shawn Michaels thinks he proved something last night by LOOSING to my prodigies not once but twice. What is news is Sami Zayn finally earned a bit of my respect tonight when he “informed” all these people that they don’t deserve a shot at The World Heavyweight Championship. What is news is that Cena wants his ten millionth shot at the.....oh wait. That’s not news is it?

Layla rolls her eyes. She knows JBL all too well and didn’t expect anything less.

{Layla}
John I’m very busy, can we hu.....

She is abruptly cut off by JBL, who doesn’t even acknowledge her statement.

$JBL$
It’s insulting that all of them have the audacity to demand Title shots knowing good and damn well I deserve it more than any of them.
THAT is why i am here. YOU need to make this right. I was screwed yet again last night. You and everyone else know I would have won that match if it wasn’t for Matt Sydal. I demand reimbursement. I demand justification. I demand.....THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

JBL fixes his tie after getting a little “excited” as Layla gives him a questioning look of “oh are you done”?

{Layla}
Well John normally I’d tell you that what comes around goes around, and in your case that wouldn’t be a very good thing but your right. Sydal has no right to interfere in the Money In The Bank match, yet what’s done is done.

JBL grows an even angrier face becoming more and more pissed off with the bad news.

{Layla}
However...

JBL looks shocked as Layla continues.

{Layla}
You have been making quite an impact lately aswell as the Cabinet. And weather that impact is positive or negative, it’s an impact nonetheless. You’ve been here over a year now and I believe you have waited long enough. So Mr. Layfield, you are now the number one contender to Sami Zayn’s World Heavyweight Championship!

JBL looks as if he could cry. Virgil also with a look of shock, not expecting this to come so easily.

$JBL$
Finally you have come to your senses, I have waited long eno....

But suddenly JBL is cut off by a noise in the background. Rumbling of some sort and a knock on a hard surface behind him. As a matter of fact it can be distinctively heard as a bang on a door. JBL turns around quickly almost in a paranoid fashion. He stares at what one can only guess is the door behind him until another loud bang can be heard. JBL quickly turns back to the camera.

$JBL$
VIRGIL COME QUICK, HE’S HERE TO FINISH THE JOB!

JBL has a look of fear upon his face as he stands up knocking over the camera to the ground. You can see JBL’s oxfords walk away and stop. Another loud bang can be heard and a faint voice.

{???}
Room service for a.....Mr. Layfield?

The camera turns off suddenly. Virgil and the security team turn away from Layla and bust out of her office and run down the hallway to the exit. Layla is left in her office, confused and not quite sure what exactly just happened.

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 3:50 pm

*Anarchy returns from a commercial break to the sound of The Queen's music beginning to play.*

*The downpour of hatred begins to rain down and intensifies as Charlotte Flair appears on the stage.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 X8EYit

[Corey Graves]
The Queen has arrived!  Bow down Mauro!  Show your respect!

[Mauro Ranallo]
After her actions at Emergence, I think that Charlotte Flair deserves all the disrespect she is being shown here tonight by the XWL Universe.  Her actions were despicable!

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 7ZqOWg

*Charlotte is completely unfazed by the fans' reaction.  She performs a twirl before continuing on her route down to the ring.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 XDa4mM

[Corey Graves]
You can say her actions were despicable all you want to Mauro, but the fact remains that at Emergence, Charlotte made an impact.  That's all that matters.  That's how you progress in this business and if I know anything about the Flairs, it's that they always want to be the best!

[Mauro Ranallo]
But turning on a friend like Charlotte did?  Is it worth it?

[Corey Graves]
Mauro, let me ask you something.  Have you ever heard of the saying "dog eat dog world"?  Or "survival of the fittest"?  That's the nature of the world.  You need to stab a few people in the back to make your life better.  I don't blame Charlotte one bit for what she did.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Wow now I know to never trust you with anything Corey...

*Charlotte has arrived at the squared circle, still being bombarded with hatred by the Universe.  She extends her arms outward as though welcoming it, which further provokes them.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Pe4FX5

*Charlotte calls for a microphone and as her music dies down, the negativity from the fans is emphasized more than ever.  She takes a moment to soak it all in.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 LTkATc

*Booming chants of "You suck!" are mixed in among the deafening roar from the crowd.  Charlotte shows no emotion and lets it continue for a while, before eventually starting to speak over the constant noise.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 ALKkWk

[Charlotte Flair]
Why Charlotte why?  That's all that I've been hearing over the past week.  Instead of focusing on my triumphant return to XWL, the only thing anyone cares about is why Charlotte Flair attacked Bayley.  Why?  Isn't it obvious?

*The XWL Universe show that it is not as obvious as Charlotte believes by booing as loud as they possibly can in response.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Du35cM

[Charlotte Flair]
For years I've scratched and clawed to try and make it in XWL but I've always been held back.  I've had more contracts than I can count and I've always... and I mean ALWAYS... given one hundred and ten percent inside this ring.  But despite my best efforts I was never given the opportunities that others were.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 RiR6kR

[Charlotte Flair]
And while I was sitting at home after once again being cast aside, I tuned in to Anarchy.  And what do I see?  I see Bayley.  At first, I was happy for her.  But then I realised the truth.  And it hurt...  Bayley returned to XWL before I did.  Bayley received the call that she was needed before I did.  Bayley MATTERED before I did.

*A brief sadness clouds the face of Charlotte.  You would need to be quick to notice it before she continues.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 78LhTH

[Charlotte Flair]
To say I was bitter is an understatement.  Why should I take a backseat to someone like Bayley?  Someone who only cares about the happiness of other people, instead of herself?  If she can make it in XWL with her eye off the ball, what could someone like ME accomplish with my eyes firmly on the prize?

*You can feel the emotion in every sentence coming from Charlotte's mouth.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 K8q4bb

[Charlotte Flair]
Seeing Bayley back on Anarchy lit a fire under me.  I was focused on coming back to XWL myself and finally living up to my name.  And here I am.  And let me make a promise to the world right now that I will at long last live up to my potential.  What you saw at Emergence was "my" emergence as the "true" Charlotte Flair.  There will be no more playing around... no more taking a backseat to anybody or settling for second best.  I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to win championships.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 I9GleJ

[Charlotte Flair]
It is in my blood to be the very best in this business.  And if I am even half as good as my father was, I will become an 8 time champion... an XWL record.  And trust me, I am BETTER than my dad ever was.

*The inferno burning in Charlotte's eyes and the determination in her words are now clear for all to see.  However, the XWL Universe's negative reaction continues on.  If anything, it has gotten louder as time has passed.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 BuDYWt

[Charlotte Flair]
Nobody is going to stop me from fulfilling my destiny.  Natalya is just keeping the title warm for me because everybody knows that Flairs always trump Harts... actually Nattie isn't even a Hart.  She's a Neidhart.  And the only thing Neidharts are known for, is riding the coat-tails of the real star and living in their shadow.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 EswR6V

[Charlotte Flair]
So enjoy your moment while it lasts Nattie, because it's nothing more than a fluke and it will be over before you-

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 8O0pHq

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh my...oh my God...

[Corey Graves]
After what that...that animal did at Emergence, how the hell is Nikki Cross even out of jail, much less here tonight?

*The unhinged Nikki Cross puts a stop to Charlotte Flair's egotistical rambling dead in its tracks as she slowly walks down the ramp towards the ring, as if she were in a trance at the sight of the daughter of perhaps the world's most legendary wrestler. Nikki Cross slides into the ring, looking nearly rabid as Charlotte quickly backpedals to keep her distance, the Scottish starlet looking up at Flair with a look of hatred and disdain before shouting orders to be given a microphone, roughly jerking it from a stagehand's palm.

*The look of anger turns into a bemused and wicked smirk as Nikki Cross circles Charlotte Flair like a shark smelling blood before turning her back on Charlotte, dropping down into a seated position, sitting cross-legged as she put the microphone to her lips, hair hanging over her face as she tilted her head down to speak.*

[Nikki Cross]
Charlotte Flair...Charlotte Flair...I got to say, I kinda dig you...well, at least that's what I thought, 'til you spent the last five minutes practically wanking yourself out here like you're a damned godsend. I know you just made your return to XWL, I've been in your shoes. But what you'll learn real quick is that XWL's landscape has changed drastically since you were here, and if you keep on focusing on hyping yourself up like that? XWL will send you back out on your arse with the rest of the dogs. Again...I've been there before.

[Nikki Cross]
But you know something, Charlotte? I couldn't help but hear you talk about how bitter you were that a gal like Bayley was called on to come back before you were. How you had to use Bayley as your stepping stone to get back to XWL. Well, as far as I see it, the only stepping stone you used to get to XWL in the first place was your daddy's last name. You have the nerve, you have the audacity to claim you've been held back? You have the audacity to claim that Natalya is just riding the coattails of the Hart family? All you've done is ride the coattails of your father, and then you have the nerve to claim you're better than him, too. All while you're out here in one of his robes, from the looks of it.

*Nikki quickly hops to her feet, stepping nose-to-nose with Charlotte with a disgusted scowl on her lips. Although Charlotte has nearly a foot on Nikki in height, the deranged Scot shows no intimidation, looking up towards the daughter of the "Nature Boy" with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.*

[Nikki Cross]
Hell, I ain't too fond of Natalya, but at least she's earned the respect she has. What the hell have you done to earn anyone's respect, Charlotte? If you were some other generic, athletic blonde bimbo, you'd have been shown the door faster than Dana Brooke was her last go around. But since your last name's Flair, you expected XWL to welcome you back by rolling out the red carpet and treating you like you were the star, rather than the leech living off your father's reputation that you are. If it were up to me, you'd still be sitting at home on Daddy's couch whining and complaining, instead of standing here in this ring.

[Nikki Cross]
You think that just because of your last name, that you deserve to be handed everything on a silver platter to match the silver spoon that was born in your mouth. You want to be handed respect. You want to be handed opportunity. You want to be handed everything! People like you who have this...this need for entitlement? People like you make me sick to my damned stomach. You don't want to work for it, you don't have the goddamned balls to work for anything! I scratched and I clawed to make it here in the first place, let alone to make it back here, and all you've done is get your Daddy to make a few phone calls and then stab him in the back.

[Nikki Cross]
Then you take a girl who practically still thinks she's five and is still peeing herself at the sight of her favorite Superstars, you befriend her, you take advantage of her and then you stab her in the back too, once you've decided she's no longer useful to you. That doesn't earn you success! That doesn't earn you respect! All that makes you is a fucking Judas! When Bayley was your bestest buddy, she might've been too nice, too innocent to say it, but I sure as hell ain't your friend. I sure as hell don't intend on hugging you, either. Because all you are, Charlotte? All you are is a pretentious, stuck-up, self-centered little cunt who's still playing dress-up with her daddy's clothes. And you'll never...ever...earn my respect.

*Charlotte laughs to herself before beginning her response in a tone designed to demean and antagonize Cross.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 XppOai

[Charlotte Flair]
Oh look everyone!  It's Nikki Cross!  The "edgy anti-hero" that's so unpredictable!  You never know what she's going to do next!

*Flair quickly switches her tone to one of complete seriousness and looks directly into the crazed eyes of Cross.*
XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 CvXQHO

[Charlotte Flair]
Except, I do.  I know exactly what you're doing out here Nikki.  You're out here to try and gain an ounce of relevancy by sticking your nose in my business where it doesn't belong.  And while you might think that you're intimidating with this "crazy" persona of yours I know it's nothing more than a gimmick.  Using foul language and pretending to be mentally ill does not win you championships or make you a star.  But, sweetheart, what you see standing before you, is not a gimmick.  I truly am the Queen Of XWL, and you had better start believing that and showing me the respect that I deserve or I'll-

*Suddenly Charlotte is down on the canvas after being taken down and mounted by Nikki Cross who is wailing away on her with rights and lefts!  The crowd are loving this and show their approval by going beserk!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nikki Cross is unhinged!

[Corey Graves]
No!  This is terrible!  Why should we have to put up with Nikki Cross' actions every week!  She should be in prison or locked up in an asylum somewhere!

*Charlotte is struggling to defend herself after being taken completely by surprise.  The crowd are electric as Cross continues her onslaught before rising to her feet all fired up.  She lets out a primal scream as she runs the ropes a few times.*

[Corey Graves]
Nikki Cross scares me Mauro... is anybody safe around her?

*Cross turns back to her prey to continue the beating only to find that Charlotte has managed to evade further punishment by rolling out of the ring.  Her robe and hair are all messed up following the assault and she holds her head in clear agony.  The crowd shows their disapproval as she slowly backs up the ramp with her tail between her legs looking back at Cross with a look of dissent.  Cross leans onto the ropes and screams at Flair to get back in the ring, but Flair continues to make her exit.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
One can only assume that Charlotte Flair will not let this lie Corey!

[Corey Graves]
Normally I'd agree Mauro, but why would anyone want to mess with Nikki Cross?  Who knows what she'll do to you?  Charlotte is a smart woman... it may be best for her to cut her ties and take this confrontation on the chin and forget it ever happened.

*Charlotte has now disappeared from sight while Cross kneels into the ropes with a manic grin on her face, chewing the ropes while stroking her hair as her music echoes around the arena.*

*Anarchy fades away to a promotional video for the next upcoming special event, Downpour!*

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 10:00 pm

As we get set for the Women's Money in the Bank rematch, Sasha Banks, Carmella, and Nia Jax have already made there way to the ring and are set to do battle once again for the Money in the Bank contract. This time however, something isn't right. We're missing one competitor.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, where's Liv Morgan?

[Corey Graves]
Did someone forget to tell her about the rematch?

After a few moments pass by, concern fills the arena.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm getting word that Liv Morgan has been located.

As a camera heads backstage, we come across an unconscious Liv Morgan. Medics and staff members attempt to wake her up to no avail.

[Corey Graves]
She... she's out cold!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Who could have done something like this? Why?

[Corey Graves]
What happens to this rematch now? Liv Morgan can't compete!

We hear Mauro answering someone on the other end of his headset.

[Mauro Ranallo]
To answer your question, I've just received word that this match will go on as planned!

[Corey Graves]
With just 3 women?!

Money in the Bank

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 VIR3dDpXWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 7pJzukXXWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 XuE5wpd

SPOILERS!

WATCH THE MATCH PLEASE

SERIOUSLY, IT'S A REALLY GOOD MATCH.

[Corey Graves]
She's done it!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I can't believe it!

[Corey Graves]
Carmella is the NEW Miss Money in the Bank!

Carmella holds the briefcase close to her as if she is reuniting with a long lost friend.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 HxGPOWk

[Corey Graves]
Carmella finally has her baby back!

[Mauro Ranallo]
She didn't have to steal it this time either, partner!

She places the briefcase under her arm as she descends down the ladder. As she is back to the ring floor, she steps over the fallen Sasha Banks, but doesn't take her eyes off her new Money in the Bank briefcase.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is a moment that Carmella has been dreaming about for months now.

[Corey Graves]
From stealing the briefcase, to having to earn her spot in the first Money in the Bank ladder match, then having that match ruined for her? Carmella has to be feeling on top of the world right now.

Carmella raises the briefcase for everyone to see.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Hx9YaPH

Overcome with emotion, Carmella falls to the mat. She can't take her eyes away from her newly won Money in the Bank briefcase.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 VnPCW49

[Mauro Ranallo]
After months of claiming she's the biggest threat to the Women's Champion, she now has a legitimate claim to that statement.

[Corey Graves]
If I were the Women's Champion, I would be looking over my shoulder at all times. Carmella has proven that if she wants something, she's going to take it, whether you see her coming or not.

Still hugging the briefcase, Carmella rolls under the ropes and exits the ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You have to wonder, when will Carmella cash in that title opportunity?

[Corey Graves]
Your guess is as good as mine. She has up to one year to cash it in, but make no mistake.. she will be watching the champion like a hawk.

On the stage now, Carmella holds up the briefcase on final time tonight before hugging the briefcase once more. Carmella exits to the back.

Back in the ring, we see a dejected Sasha Banks holding her jaw from the superkick she just took. Outside the ring, Nia Jax is in disbelief. She can't believe what has just happened. As Carmella's theme song still plays throughout the arena, Anarchy heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 3:02 am

GRATS OREO!

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Yr2dYgZ XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 NqlqIrc
XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 LQYtZDl

-

That Triple Threat Match though...

Especially that ending

Should watch it

Last chance.

-

As Alexa's theme fills the arena, prompting boos to follow suit, the referee raises her hand and she smiles brashly, staring down at Charlotte Flair as she lies at her feet. We've seen Little Miss Bliss show a whole new side of herself recently, and that continues to be showcased here tonight when her quick thinking and awareness allowed her to turn a bad situation into an opportunity to steal this victory from The Queen.  

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 F3mBpXv

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a match between 3 recent standouts of the division, and what a cunning victory for The Wicked Witch herself, Alexa Bliss.

[Corey Graves]
Charlotte Flair accepted Bayley's open challenge at Emergence, returning victoriously over the proud hugger, and we thought tonight might see Bayley avenge that loss, or perhaps even Charlotte bring forth a repeat. But throw a twist of Bliss into this situation, and you wind up with an outcome we should have seen coming.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wouldn't exactly say you saw it coming when Bayley came crashing down onto Alexa with an elbow drop. In fact, I thought Bayley might be about to try and deliver a Bayley to Belly to Charlotte...but Flair was too quick, grabbing her hair slamming her down, and leaving Bliss all to herself.

[Corey Graves]
We saw that wicked big boot prove to be a hugely successful weapon in The Queen's arsenal, but tonight it proved to be a hindrance as once Bliss ducked, Charlotte was unstable, allowing the much shorter Alexa to reel her in and deliver that vicious DDT appropriately referred to as Good Night Bliss because once it hits, you're out like a light at bedtime.

[Mauro Ranallo]
While Charlotte wasn't successful here tonight, her performance was nothing short of impressive. To have Alexa deliver a boot to her skull, into the ring post, and then a minute later be on the cusp of victory speaks to a diamond in the rough in the making. Something tells me The Queen's here to take over this time, and much like Alexa's recent turning of the tide, I imagine we'll see one from her as well.

While Bayley's walking up the ramp disappointed that she couldn't get in the ring in time to break Alexa's pin and perhaps seize this night for herself...we see Charlotte's rolled out of the ring holding her head, no doubt still dazed from that DDT. This leaves Alexa all on her lonesome, continuing to boast over her victory, and confidently parade around the squared circle, all while we notice someone entering the ring behind her. It's not Asuka, no...it's Dasha Fuentes an XWL correspondent, and she's got a microphone in her hands, perhaps hoping to get a word from Alexa. Bliss turns around with a merged look of both disgust and annoyance as Dasha slowly approaches her.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Excuse me, Alexa...I was wondering if I could have a moment of your time?

Alexa rolls her eyes, motioning for Dasha to get on with it, after all, she's rudely interrupting her celebration, and that's just unacceptable.

[Dasha Fuentes]
First of all, congratulations tonight a very impressive victory. But as of late obviously, we've seen a huge change in you, a change that has set forth many events that prove you may perhaps be better than ever. A lot of growth in your confidence and your execution...however, one event, in particular, is puzzling to many within The XWL Universe. At Emergence, you unleashed your wrath on The Empress of Tomorrow, Asuka...given how unstoppable she's been, and ruthless...do you truly believe picking a fight with her was a good idea?

Alexa seems unimpressed by Dasha's analysis, so unamused that she immediately snatches the microphone away from her.  

[Alexa Bliss]
She didn't seem so "unstoppable" when she was left lying at my feet, now did she? No. So actually, to answer your question I think it was a wonderful idea, don't you? I mean, I don't really care if you do, because well...you're just the pretty little interview chick of the month that probably will be replaced by someone much prettier, but just as terrible at this job as you, so I really have nothing to say to you except, GET OUT OF MY RING!

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 DFt66cv

With her tone intensifying, she holds her arm out, showing Dasha out who tries to hold it together after Bliss just unapologetically insulted her without hesitation.

[Alexa Bliss]
Go on, I can handle things from here. Why don't you go find some job security, maybe one of the new Superstars?

Dasha quickly scurries out of the ring as the audience boos Alexa's downright disgusting words for a woman that was simply just doing her job. But she doesn't seem to care if she hurt her feelings or not, her stock is rising in XWL after nearly 2 years of being an on again off again afterthought, and she's not slowing down anytime soon.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 ClRsqeZ

[Alexa Bliss]
First of all, Nia Jax was robbed tonight, and Carmella may have stolen the case, AGAIN...but if you think this is going to stop her then you're all in for a world of HURT. Now as for this whole "Asuka" thing, I think it's quite obvious why I did what I did, I think the real question is why didn't I do it sooner? You have this overrated clown parading around this division as if we're being lined up one by one as her next course to feast on. It was branded "Asuka Vs The World" which mainly consisted of facing a bunch of nobodies that weren't even good enough to be offered contracts, along with a washed up has been, you know...Natalya. And then there was Trish Stratus too but if you've seen one Canadian flop you've seen them all.

The boos get louder as they do not appreciate the way she is speaking of Trish Stratus, nor The New Women's Champion Natalya who proved she wasn't "washed up" or as "has been" at Emergence when she captured the title.

[Alexa Bliss]
I was sick of seeing The "Empress" roaming around here like she owned this place because let's get one thing perfectly clear, if ANYBODY owns this division? It is The Irre-Blisstible Force Nia Jax and Alexa Bliss!

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 JUrlMtr

[Alexa Bliss]
So unlike everyone else that sat backstage hoping and praying they wouldn't wind up her next "victim" I disputed this little idea that "No One's Ready For Asuka" and proved without a shadow of a doubt that she wasn't ready for ME!

Asuka chants start to interject their way in the midst of boos but she just scoffs at them.

[Alexa Bliss]
Go on, chant until you're blue in the face, you won't be seeing her around here ever again. I embarrassed her, I EXPOSED her, I beat some sense into her, and now...she's probably on a flight back to Japan. You know, the thing she always does when the mystique starts to fade? It's the only thing she's good at, running away like a coward instead of facing her problem head-on. No, it's just easier to hop on a red-eye and forget your troubles as you cling to your hey day in Japan when you were the baddest chick around...until you set foot in The United States and suddenly "Asuka" wasn't as bad as she thought she was, huh?

The boos get louder, and the chant for Asuka increases as well, Alexa is playing a dangerous game here, but perhaps she knows something we don't? Maybe Asuka heyday is gone.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Eu2v9Qz

[Alexa Bliss]
Oh please, you're just as bad as she is. You keep buying into this act as if it's going to be different this time, but is it ever? Her true colors were shown the night she debuted, winning The Divas Championship from our dear General Manager in the biggest Gauntlet Match in XWL history...until she lost it 20 minutes later to next the woman in line. She beat a woman that had fought, and beaten four other women before her, and then lost...does that sound like an "Empress" to you? Does that sound like no one is "ready" for her? No, if you ask me...and you should, because I'm not blinded by this "idea" of her...she's the one that's not "ready." She wasn't then, she isn't now, and she NEVER will be.

[Corey Graves]
Oh god Alexa RUN!

[Mauro Ranallo]
There's a certain chant the audience seems to direct at Asuka's opponents...and I think that'd be ever so appropriate right now.

Alexa freezes, her eyes bulging out of their sockets, her jaw quivering...all while the audience comes alive with loud screams from people that can't wait for what's about to come out here and shut Alexa up.

[Corey Graves]
She's not supposed to be here tonight! She's supposed to be in Japan!

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's what Alexa would have liked to think, but this isn't The Asuka of old, this is a new Asuka, a more determined and "ready" competitor.

The Empress allows her theme to act as horror music to Alexa's impending murder scene while Bliss tries her best to mask her fear, her terror...but oh, she's doing a terrible job of that. Little Miss Bliss watches the stage, her eyes repeatedly blinking, her bottom lip curled under as she bites down on it trying to be hold it together as Asuka's arrival is imminent.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa Bliss picked a fight that she may soon regret...

[Corey Graves]
Look, everyone else might be afraid of Asuka but she's not afraid...

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's why you told her to run? That's why she's quivering right in front of our eyes?

[Corey Graves]
She's cold, Mauro.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Uh huh, sure.

The crowd is on their feet, eagerly awaiting Asuka march down that ramp and tear Alexa a new one...but as Alexa shakes in her boots...suddenly she starts to cackle into the microphone as all fear fades, and Asuka's music stops.

[Alexa Bliss]
Aw, you actually thought she going to come out? Eat your heart out Meryl Streep, you ain't got nothing on Bliss.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 EOCjSh7

[Alexa Bliss]
She's gone, and she's NEVER coming back! Because she knows what's good for her, she knows that she doesn't stand a chance against ME! Here's the thing, and I'd advise all of you to understand this as quickly as possible. I am the personification of what the future of this division looks like. The days of Alexa Bliss being the laughing stock of this division are OVER. The only one laughing now? Is ME.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 HvnVdIG

[Alexa Bliss]
I am better than each and every last one of you would ever give me credit for being. But that's okay, you can keep belittling me, and snickering at that term because it's especially insulting since it's an outright dig at my height. You can say I'm in over my head, that I'm not as "big" of a threat as I'd like to think I am...and I'll just keep proving you wrong EACH AND EVERY WEEK! Kind of like I did tonight when I beat Charlotte Flair, who didn't seem to be so "genetically superior" after I spiked her on her head, with "flair." No, she can say things will be different this time, that this is in her blood, that she's not playing around anymore...but remind me, who was the winner tonight? Was it The "Queen?" NO IT WASN'T!

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 BYhWy8t

[Alexa Bliss]
So with an "Empress" taken down, a Queen brought to her knees, one might ask...who's next? To that, I say, who ISN'T? Because if you ask me...I'd say...NO ONE IS READY FOR A.....LEXA BLISS!

She cackles quite obnoxiously into the microphone, grating our ears as she lives up to her moniker of "The Wicked Witch" with her laughter now as well. Eventually she throws her mic down as the boos pour in from an audience that is anything but pleased with the things she's said, or her actions as of late. They had hoped Asuka would come out and make her pay, but unfortunately...it was just a trick by Alexa to further mock them. She soon exits the ring and starts to strut up the ramp, noticably in a somewhat simillar fashion to Asuka. As if injury wasn't enough, she's apparently got to insult her further now by straight up mocking the woman she knows isn't here, so she knows she's going nothing to worry about.  

[Corey Graves]
Whether you love her, or you hate her, you cannot argue with the fact that Alexa Bliss has seriously rebuilt her image within this past month and a half.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'd question if it's for the better, but in the ring aspect, it clearly is. Charlotte Flair and Bayley are two incredible athletes, and while the ring part has never been her strongest area, she's greatly improved and focused on mastering what her strength is when it comes to matches. Which I think we can all agree is her timing. She's able to counter at the right moment, and utilize the opportunity that comes next to it's fullest.

[Corey Graves]
What's more wicked than by beating an opponent that doesn't know what hits them until it's too late?

Alexa's almost halfway up the ramp, not a care in the world, everything is going great for her as of late...aside from the fact that Nia's Money in The Bank win was sponged from the record due to technicalities, and Nia didn't win the case in the rematch just a bit ago...but that's just a hiccup they'll bounce back from. The division is at their mercy, and perhaps it's true, maybe there is no stopping them? Maybe no one is ready for them? Suddenly she's stopped in her tracks by the theme song of Asuka again, but because we've already established Asuka isn't here, Alexa just struts along to it, laughing to herself.

"Alright that's great but can we go back to my music now? Alexa speaks to the monkey's in the production truck, having her fill of her own joke. But despite her demands, they're ignored...Asuka's theme continues playing, and all the joking ceases as Asuka emerges from the back, appearing on the top of the stage and she’s not having that normal cheerful smile on her face, ready to take on the competition that’s in front of her. No, this time she’s seeing straight through Alexa, visibly wanting to take her head off.  Asuka is wearing black eyeliner on her face, her warpaint is not gone and it’s best suited for what her intentions are. In her shirt that can be purchased on XWLShop.com.

She’s standing still and not moving a muscle, Alexa is frozen in fear because she realizes Asuka has her in her sights. It’s time to pay the piper, there aren’t any bygones be bygones with this exchange. Asuka has been blindsided and attacked by Bliss, it’s etched in her memory and The Empress is thinking about this deeply as she begins to take a few steps forward, stalking her prey.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa Bliss, The Wicked Witch of XWL is now bewitched and cannot move an inch.

[Corey Graves]
I’m sure she’ll be fine, Alexa is a smart human being and probably steps ahead of Asuka, far more than you realize.

Asuka begins to rush down the ramp shouting all sorts of Japanese slurs, and we’re thankful to not have any subtitles because it isn’t pretty choices of words. Alexa by this point has defrosted from her fear long enough to get the hell out of dodge, running back into the ring, only to turn around as if she's in a horror movie, and the person that's seemingly about to get away from the killer turns around like "GEE LET ME WASTE THIS VALUABLE TIME TO SEE IF THEY'RE STILL CHASING ME" well yes Asuka's still chasing you, Alexa,. But just as Asuka's about to slip inside the ring, Bliss darts back out on the other side looking for her way out of facing the wrath of Asuka. She said no one was ready for her and you can’t prepare yourself for this either. Asuka chasing after her, Bliss tries to throw her off by faking a move to the other side of the ring, with no use because she has an angry Japanese woman who wants to reap punishment on her.

Alexa carelessly hops over the barricade and starts talking to Asuka as if she’s already too far to be reached, and Asuka doesn’t stop there. She’s jumping over the barricade herself and they are both right into the heart of the crowd. Security keeps the fans from touching the two as Bliss makes a mad dash for the exit and is cut off by Asuka who corners her, starts shaking her trigger finger and nodding her head up and down. Alexa is about to get what is coming to her. Bliss sideswiping the Empress and is almost out of her clutches, until the hunt is over and Asuka has grabbed onto the lower part of her hair, Bliss immediately turns around and out of instinct, sends a “wicked” slap across the face of Asuka, who tastes it instantly herself and has her other hand, go to check onto her face where the slap was landed. Bliss doesn’t have anywhere to run and she just slapped Asuka, that’s not very smart and calculated when she’s vulnerable completely.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wouldn’t do that if I were you, that’s a mistake that’ll surely cost you.

[Corey Graves]
Yeah, cost you an arm and a leg.. courtesy of Asuka breaking them in half whilst you watch her do it!

Asuka and Bliss stare at each other for a few seconds and Bliss casually blurts out “Oops my hand slipped, my.. Bad” Asuka shrugs and listens to Bliss plea for her action and a roar of her voice is said right into Alexa’s face “UHHHAHHYEAH! ” and quickly paced insults in Japanese. Little Miss Bliss has fired up Asuka who widens her eyes and comes to close quarters until Bliss stomps down on the foot of Asuka and swiftly backs up, Asuka shaking off the pain says okay, and she has escaped like a bat out of hell. You can begin to see Bliss not stop there, she’s scaling up all the way into the bleachers to avoid confrontation with Asuka in this heated tension that was put into her witches brew.

[Mauro Ranallo]
When she made a mockery out of her, countless attacks with the Bliss Sticks. Was she aware of what she had just woken?

[Corey Graves]
This is the dangerous game you don’t want to play because there are no winners and possibly no survivors in sight. Bliss has taken the high ground, but it doesn’t seem like she’s ended Asuka, as she once thought she had.

Asuka looks to her left and to her right, Bliss still looking for multiple ways to not go near Asuka, at any point of tonight. She’s seemingly home free, and then from each direction... The fans look directly at her, non stop staring. With their gazes locked on Alexa Bliss, they start to serenade her with a chant that truly lets it sink in how much of a mistake she may have made in making an enemy of Asuka. "ASUKA'S GONNA KILL YOU! ASUKA'S GONNA KILL YOU! ASUKA'S GONNA KILL YOU!" as the chant echoes it gets louder as louder, to the point Asuka has taken to acting as their conductor, swaying her arms through the air, with a flat out scary smile on her face. Alexa is far from smiling, she's as pale as ghost, looking at all ends of the arena chanting that Asuka's going to kill her. You can see her eyes excessively blinking, her body shaking, trying her best to not let the fear show but she's losing that battle without question.

[Corey Graves]
This is just a bit much, really chanting that Asuka's going to commit murder on Alexa Bliss? Come on now.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Corey, a woman like Asuka...is not to be treated the way Alexa has treated her. She is unlike any woman you typically see in Wrestling. There is this aura about her that strikes fear into everyone. When you willingly get into a fight with her? It rarely ends well.

[Corey Graves]
Look maybe it wasn't the wisest of decisions for Alexa to go attacking Asuka...but this is just an overreaction.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa struck Asuka with her "Bliss Stick" almost two dozen times, before curb stomping her face into said stick. Alexa Bliss dug her own grave, and now Asuka won't rest until Alexa's inside of it.

The XWL Universe continues to serenade Alexa as she stands on the far side of the arena, safely far enough from Asuka getting to her, but she's well within eye contact of The Empress...who stares at her with a look that if looks could kill, she would be dead this very second. The chant continues to echo, all while Alexa's fear-filled face is the only sight we see until we fade away and wonder how long until Asuka gets her hands on The Wicked Witch?

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 7:18 am

Normal Match

EVILXWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Evil XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Pfzu5sc

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 10:54 am

XWL Anarchy continues as we go to ringside. Just in time for..

The them of Seth Rollins blasts around the arena! The Architect walks out from behind the curtain holding his arms out wide, he is met be rounds of cheers from the XWL Universe. Seth has won back their respect the last few weeks and he aims to do it again now as he prepares to take on Daniel Bryan.

Seth makes his way down the ramp, still clearly showing effect of the attack by The Uso's at Emergence. But this hasn't stopped him. He makes his way into the ring. Removing his shirt...awaiting the arrival of Daniel Bryan..... but then

[Jimmy Uso]
Well there they go again...

The camera pans around the arena, trying to find where the voice is coming from. It is clearly the voice of Jimmy Uso but just where are they going to come from this time. Seth Rollins is on a pivot, continuously circling to try and pinpoint them so they can't attack him from behind as they did last week at Emergence. Surprisingly, Jimmy and Jey walk out onto the stage with two microphones in hand. Both brothers look visibly pissed off and slowly walk their way down  the ramp towards the ring.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 XNBFuQ5

[Jimmy Uso]
There they go again, proving The Uso's right! What? Y'all don't know what we're talking about? Have you not been listening this entire time? Week after week we tell you exactly the way it is but y'all just want to tell us that we've got it twisted, that we're misreading the situation. Well explain this... Why is it that some guy who hasn't shown his face around here for about 5 years get greeted with open arms, yet your boys have to show up each week in and week out pulling these ridiculous stunts and we can't even be offered a contract? Y'all kidding me right now?

Jey starts nudging his brother with his elbow, butting into the conversation.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 RekSGvc

[Jey Uso]
Not just that, Uce! Not just that! It turns out that not only was this "Superstar" offered a contract but he had a nice little welcome home gift waiting for him when he turned up here tonight. A match for the Intercontinental Championship... Let me check this real quick. Were you offered a match for the Intercontinental Championship?

Jimmy looks at Jey, almost as though insulted by his question.

[Jimmy Uso]
I wasn't even offered a match, let alone a Championship one, Uce!

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 PSHH715

[Jey Uso]
I didn't think so! See we been bustin' our brains all week but we finally figured it out, Uce! See this company has a type, they have look for certain things when it comes to creating their "superstars" and me and Uce just don't fit the mold around here. I mean, we don't dress right.

[Jimmy Uso]
We sure as hell don't act right.

[Jey Uso]
We don't talk right.

[Jimmy Uso]
Uce can't even wear bling right.

Jey snarls at the camera showing off his grill. The focus turns back to Seth Rollins. Who despite all his chance to leave with his body in tact, he has chosen to remain in the ring and refuse to back down from the Uso's. He starts waving them towards the ring. Trying to goad them into a fight.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 S4Qt05Z

[Jimmy Uso]
'ey! Before you get all defensive, Seth. You just might want to be thanking us.'Cause looking at the recent history this company's taste is that of fools who quit and come back every other week and chumps with busted up knees. You already had one box checked and thanks to us at Emergence so you may have earned yourself an Intercontinental Championship match. Right now the bad news is that standing in front of you, is two pissed off brothers who are looking for an excuse to put a beatin' on you, Architecht. Good news? Is when we're through with you, you might get upgraded to a World Championship match.

The Uso's stop at the bottom of the ramp, staring into the ring at Seth Rollins.

[Jey Uso]
You're welcome!

Both Jimmy and Jey drop their microphones and head to opposite sides of the ring. Seth is well aware of this tactic, as he used it many times as part of The Shield.

Seth constantly checking on both Usos as they begin their slow decent onto the apron, one knee at a time whilst not taking focus away from their target, Seth Rollins.  Seth is prepared to fight, injured or not Seth isn't backing down...Jimmy and Jey now both on the apron. A slight nod from one Uso to another to signal they're ready...but Seth see's his chance flying at Jimmy with an elbow knocking him off the apron!

But this gave Jey time to enter the ring and hits Seth with a viscous chop block to his injured knee! Seth crumbles to the ground, clutching his knee his pain. Jimmy is now back up and sliding into the ring... The Usos now just stop on the injured knee of Seth, Boo's ringing around the arena. The Uso's take a moment to soak this in, stepping way from Seth Rollins looking out into the XWL Universe.  Seth isn't done yet though, unknown to The Usos he has dragged himself up using the ropes... Now back on his feet Seth is looking to fight back...Jimmy notices Seth back to his feet and gets Jey's attention back to Seth...they approach Seth to inflict even more damage...SUPERKICK! Seth with a superkick of his own to Jey, knocking him down the mat and sending him rolling out of the ring. Jimmy tries to take the fight to Seth, but Seth fights back with elbow shots to the head of Jimmy! Jimmy is backing up trying to cover up!

But once again the numbers advantage is too much! Seth is attacked from behind by Jey with a forearm to the back of the head! Sending him crashing down the mat! Now The Usos are more determined than ever, Jey and Jimmy looking at each other as Boos continue to ring around the arena... They took a look down at Seth before Jey shouts "Let's finish this!" Jimmy drags Seth to his feet as Jey takes a step back and loads up.... SUPERKICK! Seth is sent crashing between the ropes and slamming into the mat outside the ring. It appears the numbers advantage is all too much Seth Rollins.

The Usos now seem to think their mission is accomplished.  Looking out once again across the XWL Universe.  The Uso's lean on the ropes, almost laughing at the abuse they're receiving  from the fans at ring side...but suddenly...CHAIRSHOT TO THE BACK! Jimmy Uso crumbles to the mat, Seth is back up chair in hand after a vicious chairshot to the back of Jimmy! Jey is in shock Seth is still fighting back, he lunges at Seth but Seth ducks! Seth then drive the chair into the midsection of Jey! Before again a viscous Chairshot to the back of Jey!

Seth is fired up! Both Uso's down on the mat, he kicks Jimmy out of the ring....before throwing the chair down to the mat... he looks down at Jey...before backing into the corner. The crowd are all on their feet as the can sense the Blackout coming.... Seth backs up into the corner..begins to run at Jey.. but JEY IS SAVED! at the last minute Jimmy pulls Jey out of the ring, saving him from having his skull crushed into the mat.

The Usos back track up the ramp as Seth stands in the ring, begging both of them to come back, but The Uso's continue to back up the ramp, holding their backs from the viscous chairshots. Seth clearly isn't 100%, but he took the fight to The Uso's tonight!

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 JdvhQLv
Seth looks on at The Usos who stand at top of the ramp,  both Seth and The Uso's holding their bodies clearly showing some pain from this fight.... It's clear that the battle between these men isn't over just yet....

Seth's theme blasts around the arena once again as Anarchy continues...

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:41 am

Anarchy rolls on as we head backstage to see The A-Lister... The Miz! with his Miztourage

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Cdi0uNL
[The Miz]
Nice job, Gentlemen! You showed why I chose you two to join me, you did exactly what was required of you... you defeated Johnny Gargano showing to him he is NOTHING in this business..and now, Johnny Gargano works for me! Since I returned, I told Johnny Gargano he doesn't deserve to be here... I told him he is Irrelevant in this company, and Emergence proved that! Johnny Gargano had the biggest match of his career...he had his first big Pay Per View moment...and do you know what he got? NOTHING! He wasn't spoke about on the recap at the end of the show, he wasn't even featured on the XWL.com Preview of this show....Nobody cares about Johnny Gargano! He should be thanking me, because now he works for me he has the chance to become relevant!

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 4FF14cd
[The Miz]
Just look what I did with the two of you, both of you was on the brink of irrelevance. You two couldn't just catch the break you needed...then I handpicked the both of you and look at you now! You just both had the biggest wins of your careers, you got to make your XWL return with millions of people watching. Gargano was acting like it's the worst moment of his career...when he should realise it could be the best moment of his life! If he follows my leadership like the two of you did...he could become a star! This is the chance of a lifetime for "Johnny Wrestling".  His entire career is in my hands....I could make him the star I made you two...or I could make his life a living hell!

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 QgVvTge
[The Miz]
He has shown me nothing but disrespect! This isn't about making Johnny Gargano a star.. this is about teaching him a lesson he will never forget! I have full control of everything Johnny Gargano does! He has to listen to everything I say or his whole dream goes up in smoke! All the work he did to get here can be undone in a matter of moments! I could send him packing back to the bingo halls he came from whenever I feel like it. But that would be too easy...Instead, tonight...Johnny Gargano learns his first lesson!

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 E8dJXo2
[The Miz]
Now if you gentlemen will excuse me, I've got a match to prepare for. Whilst EC3 claims to be one percent....I'm going to show him what it's like to come across somebody who GIVES One Hundred and Ten Percent!

Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel follow the instructions, leaving The Miz alone in his locker room to prepare for his match later tonight

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:23 pm

*Anarchy shifts to the backstage area where Johnny Gargano is shown.  He appears to be in a much better state of mind compared to at Emergence.*

[Interviewer]
Johnny Gargano, in just a few moments you will be competing in your first match since the events of Emergence where you began your employment for The Miz following your defeat to The Miztourage.  Now that The Miz has full control over your career, how do you think this will affect you going forward?

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 BVds81j

[Johnny Gargano]
You know... I've spent several sleepless nights this past week asking myself the same question.  And I've decided not to let it affect me.  I'm still an XWL Superstar no matter what my contract of employment with The Miz states.  Do I like that he has full control over my career?  Of course not.  But I'm going to make the best of a bad situation and continue to do what I love - wrestle.  

*Gargano takes a deep breath.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Miz can't take that away from me unless I breach the terms of my contract with him and I don't intend to do so.  Tonight is all about clearing my head, getting my in-ring career back on track, and picking up a victory over CM Punk.  All the other crap that I have going on with Miz can be put on the back burner until I pick up that win.  Then maybe I can spend the next week until my next match trying to figure out how to release myself from his control.

*Gargano walks away towards the Gorilla position with a look of determination on his face.*

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 IDZrbPj XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 F3CZJw5

*The lights cut out at Anarchy as the crowd begins to buzz with anticipation for the wrestling clinic they are about to see.*

*CM Punk comes out to the ring, ready for his showdown with Johnny Wrestling, mocking all the Christian fans that still remain in the crowd.*

[Corey Graves]
Wow what an entrance by CM Punk!  The Straight Edge Superstar always knows how to get people to sit up and notice him!

*As the music of Johnny Gargano begins to play, the crowd erupts into a frenzy, welcoming the man who has gone through so much this past week.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 618adou

*Gargano walks out onto the stage with a fire burning in his eyes.  There are no theatrics tonight.  He is all business and has one goal in mind, to pick up the win and get his in-ring career back on track.*

[Corey Graves]
And here comes the newest member of The Miztourage!

[Mauro Ranallo]
No Corey, here comes Johnny Gargano!  I'm sure being under The Miz's employ is only a temporary status for Johnny Wrestling!  

[Corey Graves]
I wouldn't be so sure about that Mauro.  The contract details released looked pretty iron-clad to me.  If Gargano strays at all from the terms and conditions, his XWL career will be no more!

*Gargano marches towards the ring with purpose.  The crowd shower him in support as he enters the ring, locking eyes with CM Punk and offering a handshake as a sign of respect.  Punk accepts before Gargano unzips his jacket and returns to his corner, ready to compete.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
I am glad that we still get to see the talents of Johnny Wrestling on a weekly basis Corey.  This one has all the makings to be an instant classic!

*The bell sounds.  Gargano and Punk approach each other about to lock up...*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh!  What is this now?

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 LljfcNCh

*The theme of The Miz hits to interrupt the match before a single hold or strike connects!  The fans show their disapproval by showering him in boos as he appears on the stage with a mic in hand.*

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 N1GGj

[The Miz]
No no no no no no no.  Johnny.  Did you think it would be that easy?  Did you really think you were going to come out and here and act like nothing has changed?  You work for ME now!

*Gargano shakes his head in despair as his boss continues to talk down to him like some kind of misbehaving pet dog.  Punk appears to be bemused by the whole situation.*

[The Miz]
And Johnny... I'm not going to let you attempt to entertain these fans.  I'm not going to let you enjoy yourself by competing in that ring tonight.  Oh no.  Tonight, you're going to show the world what you truly are... a LOSER!  So... Johnny frickin' Wrestling!  Lay down right now and take the loss like the loser that you are!

[Mauro Ranallo]
He can't be serious!

[Corey Graves]
This is great!

*Gargano shouts "Really?" at Miz and looks back at Punk who just shrugs his shoulders.*

[The Miz]
Do it!  Lay down right now!  Don't forget I can end your career if you disobey me!  Lay down right now you LOSER!

*Gargano appears conflicted.  He knows what Miz is saying is true.  Was wrestling really worth this public humiliation?  He'd worked all his life to get to XWL.  Of course it was.  What was one more loss right?  But on the other hand, there could be no coming back from this.  This could be the first of many degrading situations at the hands of The Miz if he gave in.*

[The Miz]
DO IT!

*Gargano slowly, reluctantly reaches a sitting position before laying down on his back.  Punk looks around at the XWL fans who are booing ferociously at this point, but what does he care?  He goes for the cover.*

3!*

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 IDZrbPj
Winner: CM Punk

*Punk quickly exits the ring taking his free victory with no objections.  The crowd hate what they just witnessed.  Miz claps and is loving every second of this as Gargano sits up and looks at him, completely dejected.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, I don't know what to say.  We've been robbed of a great match here tonight!

[Corey Graves]
But instead, we got yet another great Miz moment!

*Miz laughs to himself as Gargano stands and looks around at all the fans, with tears welling up in his eyes.  Who knows how long this living hell will last?*

[The Miz]
Now Johnny.  Now that you've just had the greatest match of your career you can be happy.  Don't cry.  You have work to do and no time to waste, because Maryse has just text me to say that Pumpkin needs a walk!  Now get!

*Gargano shakes his head and slowly begins to make his way up the entrance way towards his master.*

[Corey Graves]
For those of you not in the know, Pumpkin is the dog owned by Miz and Maryse.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Does Miz have no shame?  Slavery is a crime.  It was abolished many years ago!

[Corey Graves]
This isn't slavery Mauro!  Pumpkin is dog royalty.  It is a privilege to be the one to walk Pumpkin!  Johnny Gargano is moving up in the world and he should be thankful to The Miz for every second he works for him!

*As the hunched, depressed figure of Gargano disappears behind the curtain, the smug Miz follows with a look of victory upon his face.*

*Anarchy continues...*
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 1:39 pm

XWL Anarchy once again cuts backstage, this time we a dejected looking Bayley sitting on an equipment box, before Mike Rome approaches here microphone in hand

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 CWYl0z9
[Mike Rome]
Bayley, I'm sorry to disturb you but I just wanted to get your thoughts on not only what occurred at Emergence...but at also just coming up short in the triple threat match earlier tonight.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 K2pSfAf
[Bayley]
I thought Charlotte was my friend, We came through this business together, we travelled together...and she threw all that in my face because she was bitter... or jealous... Whatever she was,  It doesn't matter. I'm not focused on what Charlotte did. She stabbed me in the back but that's fine, one day I will get my revenge on Charlotte...but Charlotte isn't my focus right now. I need to focus on improving myself, every single week since I came back I've just come up short, be it against Natayla, Charlotte and now the triple threat tonight...There was moments there I thought I had it won, I thought I'd finally got that big victory I've wanted...but then it slipped away from me. I climbed the top rope, I hit Alexa Bliss with my Elbow Drop...I thought I had it, but Charlotte took that away from me.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 LjItWVC
[Bayley]
I want to be the best, I want to test myself against the best but every time I get that chance... I come up just short. I can't deny the talent Bliss and Charlotte have, both of them are two of the toughest competitors in this division...That's why I needed to win...but I didn't. I let another victory slip through my fingers...I said when I came back I'm not just going to quit this time, I wasn't going to give up. But when time and time again, I come up just short I begin to question myself. Can I be the best in this division? Can I even compete with the best in this division?

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 UI6igVu
[Bayley]
I've been the champion before, I've been the best...but it's different this time. There is now more competition, the whole division has improved since I was at the top...If I'm to be the best, I need to improve.. I need to be better than I have ever been before. Every time I come up just short...it hurts. It makes me question everything...but I need to use that pain, I need to use that doubt to improve myself to get to where I need to be. If I'm going to do that... I know what I need to do.

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 GBHSKmR

With that said, a clearly upset Bayley stands up and walks away leaving the XWL Universe wondering...Where does she go from here?

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:17 pm

The fans break out in a poor of boos as Dixie Carter walks out onto the stage with a microphone in hand. She smiles as she stops walking at the top of the ramp. Dixie raises the microphone up to her lips, and begins speaking.

[Dixie Carter]
Hello XWL universe! As you all know Ethan destroyed Alberto Del Rio at Emergence, but our celebration was cut short by the general manager, Layla. She said she was quite impressed by Ethan's abilities, but if he wanted to excel here in XWL he had to start fighting the active roster. After she addressed her, and Mr. McMahon's train of thought. Ethan, and I looked upon each other with smiles, because we knew he had to make a big impact with whoever walks out behind that curtain tonight, but that is what he does  every single night, because he is "The One Percenter". There is no doubt about it Ethan will be walking out victorious.

The crowd begins booing again, because they wish for Dixie just to stop talking.

[Dixie Carter]
Come on people... Do y'all ever stop? You must grow tired of booing the same people over, and over again. This shouldn't be how we are treated. You should want to strive to be like us. You see we are not dreamers we are doers. We set our goals for what we wanted to achieve in life at a young age, but you people do not call them goals. You call them dreams, because you would have to do so much to go so far! Yet we scratched, and clawed to get where we stand today. You people should praise us for all the scarifies we had to make to even be standing here, but it doesn't make us upset that you boo whatsoever. We know you boo due to jealousy. You all wish you were in our position. So go on you boo, and lets see how far jealousy actually gets you.

Dixie takes a step forward, but she is looking very confidant on her next choice of words.

[Dixie Carter]
Last time I checked though jealousy doesn't get you anywhere in life. If anything it has you dwell upon that one single thing, and sends you spiraling downward into depression. Then your life fast forwards, and you are thirty living in your mother;s basement. Do you really wanna do that? Do you wanna continue your life being unfortunate or do you finally wanna step out of your pathetic lives, and try to make something of yourselves? Now lets lose focus on you unfortunate people, and focus on Ethan, and his opponent her tonight so I am going to invite Ethan's opponent to please come out here, and take your beating...  

The Miz walks out onto the stage with a big smile on his face as he has this boost of confidence that he shall be the one to give EC3 his first loss. He quickly makes his way down the ramp, and gets into the ring. He goes to his corner, and awaits for EC3.

The lights in the arena grow dark.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

E

C

The titantron lights up blue as we see EC3 slowly spelled out onto the titantron, but from there it quickly turns into Ethan's full name upon the titantron. Now a figure stands at the top of the ramp with their back facing the crowd.

He extends his arms out wide, but brings them down as he starts walking backwards. He takes a couple of steps backwards, and then looks over his shoulder down the ramp.

Ethan slowly turns around, and walks down to the ring with his aunt at his side. Together they quickly make their way down the ramp, and Ethan stops right before the ring. He hops onto the apron, and quickly get into the ring. He gets into his corner, and awaits for the bell to ring.

Ethan stands up to his feet, and motions for a microphone. He is quickly handed one.

[Ethan Carter III]
Have I impressed you yet?

Ethan drops the mic, and makes his exit out of the ring as we head off to our last commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:26 pm

The Cabinet theme plays for the second time tonight, bringing with it the same number of boos. Eventually, D’Angelo Dinero comes out on stage, followed by the new Mr Money in the Bank, Aiden English. He raises his briefcase high over his head, as Dinero claps.

{Corey Graves}
Now Mauro, look at that! Aiden English is out here standing proudly with honour, and his good friend D’Angelo Dinero is here doing the same!

{Mauro Ranallo}
Standing with honour? Are you forgetting why he even has this briefcase to begin with? His “good friend” assaulted BNB backstage beforehand! If you ask me, it’s ridiculous he was even given the briefcase!

{Corey Graves}
You and your excuses Mauro. You should be grateful these two even decide to show up tonight, I’m sure there are plenty of publications chomping at the bits to get time with them!

Dinero makes his way into the ring, and holds the rope open to let English in. Both men take their time getting a microphone, using up as much time as possible taunting the crowd and complimenting each other. Eventually, both men grab a microphone in the middle of laughter over what must have been a hilarious joke.

{Aiden English}
Ladies and gentlemen, I have some prepared words for an occasion such as this. If you will excuse me one second…

English retrieves a small slip of paper out of his pocket, which he proceeds to unfurl, as he raises the microphone to begin his speech.

{Aiden English}
God bless you all. This is your victory!
He pauses as if awaiting some response from the crowd other than the boos they continue to give him. He shrugs, before continuing.

{Aiden English}
It is the victory of the cause of wealth and class in every land. In the Cabinet’s long history we have never seen a greater day than this. Everyone, JBL, D’Angelo Dinero, Virgil and I have done their best. We all have tried. Neither the gaudish t-shirts, nor the ageing old men, nor the upcoming ginger buffoon, have weakened or will weaken the unbending resolve of the Cabinet. Thank you all!

English drops his mic and begins to wave to the crowd, appearing very emotional. After some time, he leans over and whispers something into the ear of D’Angelo Dinero, who proceeds to nod and begin to speak while English leaves the ring for some unknown purpose.

{D'Angelo Dinero}
So while Mr. Money in the Bank Aiden English goes off to handle some Cabinet business, let me stand here and tell you a little bit about myself. I am "THE Pope" D'Angelo Dinero, and last Sunday at Emergence, I did exactly what I said I would do to those two washed up has-beens. I do not care what the Heart Broken Kid and The King of Queens have to say about a poor ref decision. The match ended with a ride on the D'Angelo Dinero Express, and a 1-2-3 count for the winners of the match, The Cabinet.

The crowd boos loudly and chant "DX got screwed," as Dinero laughs hysterically in the ring

{D'Angelo Dinero}
But tonight, I shift my focus onto something greater than two people that belong in retirement homes. Tonight, I shift my focus to becoming #1 contender to the intercontinental championship by defeating Cody Rhodes. And after I win, and bring home the Intercontinental Championship to The Cabinet... XWL will have no choice but to fear us.

Dinero drops the mic and looks over to where English left the ring, who has just pulled an object out from under the ring. He rolls back in, and raises up a champagne bottle and two glasses with a large smile on his face.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Wait, since when is their champagne under the ring?

{Corey Graves}
He probably specially asked them to put it there and they complied out of respect!

English hands one glass to Dinero and pours some champagne into it, before pouring one into his own glass and taking a gulp, after which he starts to speak again.

{Aiden English}
Ladies and gentlemen, tonight is a grand celebration! I, Aiden English have just won Money in the Bank, D’Angelo Dinero will go on to win the intercontinental championship, and the great John Bradshaw Layfield will win the world heavyweight championship and reclaim it from Sami Zayn!

He looks out into the crowd, before quickly stumbling back as if he’s come to a life-changing realization.

{Aiden English}
Sami Zayn! That’s right! That’s the strange little fellow I’m facing tonight! Let me tell you Sami, I know we have had our differences in the past, but after your display earlier tonight, I truthfully gained some respect for you. You put your foot down against the injustice going on in this company. You used your position of power to help out those of us not in your situation to fight back against the tyranny!

The crowd starts booing English for acting as if him and the Cabinet are simply the scrappy under dogs of XWL and what they truly are.

{Aiden English}
But that is not what this is about right now. Right now this is about a no expense spared celebration of my victory last night! Crew, if you would…..

Two XWL crew members come rushing out on stage, carrying a flat object covered up with a black cloth between them. They make their way into the middle of the ring and place it standing up, before quickly leaving and making hand signals towards the back, trying to convey some form of directions.

{Aiden English}
I just want everyone to know I haven’t seen this yet either, I am just as excited as all of the common folk for once!

Amidst boos for the common folk remark, Aiden begins counting down from ten. When he reaches one, he pulls quickly pulls the cloth off to reveal a portrait of himself holding the money in the bank briefcase. Right as he makes this motion, grand orchestral music starts playing and confetti rains down from the ceiling.

{Corey Graves}
It’s beautiful Mauro! Oh my goodness!

{Aiden English}
Oh it’s even better than I imagined! Splendid!

As Aiden English stands in awe in front of his painting while D’Angelo Dinero congratulates him, Anarchy fades into commercial break.

When Anarchy returns from the break the music has stopped, D’Angelo Dinero has gone to the back, and close to all of the confetti has been swept out of the ring. However, Aiden English is still in the ring with his portrait, viewing it with the stance that an art critic would. Eventually one of the crew members from earlier enters the ring and informs have they have to remove the portrait from the ring so the match between him and Sami Zayn can take place. Although he objects at first, English eventually gives it up and begins to strip down to his wrestling outfit in preparation for Zayn.

[b]The crowd has a positive reaction to the theme of Zayn, however it is noticeably quieter than usual, likely due to his actions earlier in the night, However, they figure anything’s better than this “celebration”.

[b]{Mauro Ranallo}

Finally we can start focusing on some high quality action.

However, as time passes, it becomes clear that Sami is nowhere to be seen. Crew members and security guards go backstage, but each of them comes back out empty-handed not knowing where he is. The referee for the match rolls out of the ring and begins talking to them, before rolling back into the ring and signalling for the bell to be rung. The timekeeper complies, and the referee begins to count out Sami Zayn.

1!

2!

3!

{Mauro Ranallo}
Wait Sami didn’t seriously decide not to compete did he? I know what he said but he’s better than this!

{Corey Graves}
He’s had enough Mauro!

4!

5!

6!

7!

{Mauro Ranallo}
Sami Zayn is about to lose this match!

8!

9!

{Corey Graves}
He took a stand!

10!

The bell rings again and Aiden English stands in the middle of the ring, shocked. Eventually the referee raises his arm in victory, signaling that he really did just win by count-out. He immediately looks overjoyed and begins to waving towards their crowd as if he they’re all cheering his victory. Eventually he leaves the ring and walks over to the crew member with his portrait and quickly snatches it from his hands and sprints to the back before the decision can be overturned. The last thing we see is Aiden English turn around at the top of the ramp and take a bow, as Anarchy continues.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:29 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Tetsuya Naito Tetsuya NaitoXWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 NCqW14E

Spoiler:

Last edited by Stunner on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:30 pm

XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 RVFeWlPXWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 ZbUkVD7

[Mauro Ranallo]
Did you just see Dean?! He crashed into Pete and almost sent him over the table!

[Corey Graves]
Yeah but Dean's head smashed into one of the loose monitors too! Both men are out cold!

Dean and Pete lay in a heap as the ref begins his count! The ref's count quickly cycles through 1 and all the way to 5 before either man begins to stir. Dean sits up slowly, trying to shake the cobwebs off as the refs counts to six. Dean crawls slowly to the apron, using it to pull himself to his feet. The ref is up to seven now! Dean tries to slide in but something is gripping his ankle! Pete Dunn latches on for dear life but a boot to the face stops him! Dean, finally free tries to slide in but is pulled harshly from the ring! Dean, splats on the floor and the crowd start to boo heavily! The camera pans up to show none other than Kevin Owens! The ref shouts angrily at the Kevin who screams for him to do his damn job! The ref doesn't look like he wants to but relents

8!

9!

10!

The match ends in a double count out

[Mauro Ranallo]
What is Owens even doing out here?!

[Corey Graves]
Looks like earlier wasn't enough! Sami and Owens really want to send a message tonight

As soon as the bell rings Kevin grabs Dean by his hair and shoves him into powerbombing position!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Kevin NO! That's out Television Champion right there!

Kevin pays Mauro no mind before lifting Dean up and slamming him back first into the ring apron! The impact makes Dean collapse instantly. Kevin looks down upon Dean will disgust before rolling Dean over, and laying his foot upon his chest. With his right arm raised high in the air the crowd for the first time in a long time show sympathy towards Dean and boo Owens. In one night the landscape of XWL has been shifted. And it's been done by Kevin Owens, and the World Heavyweight Chamion, Sami Zayn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  4/2/2018 -  4/9/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 4/2/2018 - 4/9/2018
Page 1 of 1