Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018

Go down 
+8
T-Roll
Harmon
Shug
TheFilthParade
imagohard2nite
LazyEye513
KingWolf
P.R Son
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM: Thomas and Mack Center
Las Vegas, Nevada

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

1. Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most Elite of them all?

Last week “Mr. Elite” Kenny Omega was scheduled in the main event issuing an open challenge, and who would accept such offer? None other than E-Li-Drake, claiming he was calling himself Elite long before Kenny Omega, and proving that he isn’t one to be taken lightly by beating Omega in his own open challenge. With two men with as big of egos as these two, Surely this is far from over.

2. Cabinet + DX = WAR

Last weeks Anarchy kicked off with DX proclaiming to the XWL universe about all their recent successes, but alas. It was short lived. The Cabinet members Aiden English and D'angelo Dinero would come out, and begin a back and forth battle of wits between the two groups until finally DX had heard enough as they begin a brawl with the opposing group. It would seem the DX has the upper hand until Cabinet leader, JBL would come to his associates aid proving that this is all a game of numbers.

3. Brotherly Love

It seemed as if Pete Dunne would actually apologize for his brutal behavior on Cody just a few weeks ago, he does the exact opposite. He claims he’s not sorry for anything except that he didn’t do it sooner. However there was a silver lining in the form of Dustin Rhodes. Dustin would go on to call Pete a disgrace to the business before landing a cheapshot on his brothers rival which would lead to Cody and Dustin teaming up on the Bruiserweight laying him out. This rivalry is far past personal, how will this end come emergence?

4. Open the gates to the penitentiary

Last week we witnessed the debut of the Uso’s to XWL, who would make quite the statement. Claiming they never once got a call from XWL even though they are the hottest talent in the business. Saying that the old-timers are taking their spots and their not gonna let it happen anymore. They are here for change. The question is, do they have what it takes to make it happen?

5. Gossip Turmoil

Alexa bliss “heard” the gossip Carmela and Liv Morgan were spreading about Nia Jax, wich quickly made its way down the grapevine and into her ear. After a discussion Alexa bliss convinced Nia that if Carmella and Liv want to team up, why shouldn’t they? Later in the night Layla made it official that this weeks main event would be Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax teaming again Carmella and Liv Morgan. But the night wasn’t over there. For with the help of Nia, Alexa would pick up the victory over Liv Morgan, proving they are a force to be reckoned with. Will Carmella and Liv get their revenge or will we be stuck on repeat?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Yi0Q9d1 XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Pfzu5sc

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 RxIMnto XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 8kdewHq

Asuka vs The World

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 RfUtLGR

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 8KqNVv5 XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 BDAXaV5

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 5LxJ1PV XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 LQYtZDl

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 IlQFdyb XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 F3CZJw5

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 KEx4tw5 XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 IsLNaC8

EC3 In Action

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 WyVazUa

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 5jaZ5GH XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 4R9zGS6

Contract Signing for Emergence

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 5LxJ1PV XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 VxeQlvV

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 0jDLGFQ XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 NCqW14E
XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 0iQ5FEI XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 3XtqwRb

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 LLb6PMb XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 ZbUkVD7

Fatal 4 Way

World Television Championship #1 Contender's Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 XWzcb4P XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 0O5p3Qq
XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 IDZrbPj XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 RVFeWlP

Main Event

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 6A9I1KS

Last edited by P.R Son on Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Someone has claimed the opener, should be up within the hour.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 5:23 pm

The show opens up with the XWL logo appearing in the lower right hand corner. A recap of last week’s show is being played featuring The Cabinet and DX going head to head. Nikki Cross rocking back and forth, still undergoing treatment. Right after that you see EC3 and Dixie Carter making a fool out of Killian Dain. The Uso’s appearing and making it known that their legacy is far from over and we’re under lock down(Uce).

The wrath of our women’s champion being felt by Natalya, as she’s put down and taught another lesson. Pete Dunne comes out for his apology and turns it around on everyone, only to get blindsided by The Brotherhood known as Cody and Dustin with a brutal ending. Alexa Bliss getting one over on Liv Morgan with help from her frenemy Nia Jax. Kenny Omega finds out who his opponent is for this “Open Challenge” and it was the namer of dummies, E- LI Drake. He got under the skin of Kenny Omega and what lies in store for this week of Anarchy? Anarchy of course.

We’re live and in color and we’re put into the ring immediately with Asuka who stands in the middle of the ring and the crowd chants for her in every direction. “ASUKA ASUKA!” Standing tall is the Empress Of Tomorrow who soaks in the various reactions. Mostly these reactions are for the unpredictability and surprising nature of this trial series she’s been holding over the last month.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Welcome to another exciting addition of XWL Anarchy, Last week, Asuka was in the jaws of defeat against Natalya who accepted the challenge laid out by our warrior in question.

[Corey Graves]
Natalya was put into a wrestling match that was one for the ages, the two women squared off and it was cut short due to the interruption by our women’s champion. The Gatekeeper of the women’s division she calls herself, Ruby Riott.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ruby took Natalya’s moment away, just like she could single handedly - take away her career!

[Corey Graves]
Asuka was saved by the message sent to Natalya, and now she’s out here carrying herself with her head held high. She was on the brink of defeat and got herself out of dodge with seconds to spare.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wonder what’s on her mind, Corey?

[Corey Graves]
One thing for sure is, she doesn’t seem phased by the events of last week. A true warrior that doesn’t dwell on the past and looks forward to the future ahead.

After the commentary team is finished speaking, she is still in the middle of the ring and now with a microphone in hand. Wearing her ring gear and not dressed for the occasion. You can see the glare of Asuka into the camera and then she begins to lift the microphone up confidently.

She attempts to speak and the fans overpower her with cheers, She throws her hands into the air to get the crowd fired up some more and she smiles along with them. Putting her pointer finger on the tip of the microphone, she thinks to herself for a moment then begins to speak into it directly.

[Asuka]
ANARCHY

She pulls back and yells out another word.

[Asuka]
IS

A slight pause again and then she puts the microphone over her head for the XWL fans to do their part. Instantly they come together and 10,000 plus in the audience say loudly...

ASUKA!

Asuka makes a fist and pumps it down into her stomach, playing along with them and then puts the microphone back down to her mouth and then says it for her.

[Asuka]
AAASUKKAAAAAA

She turns her hand into a visor and scans the arena high and low.

[Asuka]
Nobody is ready for ME!

She nods up and down and everyone agrees with her statement spoken.

[Asuka]
No one in the entire world, is READY!

[Asuka]
I beat.. EVERYONE and now no one is left.

The reaction to her last words of no one is left to face her, isn’t true but in her mind it is.

[Asuka]
They are all too scared, nobody is going to face me in a match, at EMERGENCE. These barbie dolls couldn’t last ten minutes in the ring with MEH.  Now you don’t get to see me in a match until someone shows they.. are.. worthy, ENOUGH.

Asuka says it straight into the microphone and this disappoints the fans all over the entire arena, she shrugs mockingly, punking out the entire women’s roster.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It looks like we won’t see Asuka at our pay per view event, Emergence.

[Corey Graves]
She emerged onto the scene and took everyone out, there is no one left.

Asuka goes to leave the ring accepting that she won’t have a deserving enough opponent for Emergence, and then the lights go out without warning.

[Corey Graves]
HEY - hey.. What is going on with the lights? Hello, someone in the back is this a technical difficul-

The words of Corey Graves are heard and then cut him off abruptly when the titantron comes on and the arena lights along with it. You can hear a female begin to speak with her back turned from the camera. Asuka stops in her tracks and looks up at where the sound is coming from.

???
Are you not satisfied, Asuka??

???
Well then..

The female turns and faces the camera and you can see the crowd erupt at the sight of this reveal. And all you can see on the television screen is Asuka’s face go from a disappointed look into a devilish smile as she backs up a few feet. The camera then pans back to the titantron, and the fans at home finally get to see what the fuss was all about.

[Trish Stratus]
Prepare to be.. STRATUSFIED.

Trish Stratus smiles and points to the air as an image flashes onto the screen that reads ASUKA VERSUS.. and a brief pause happens.

Then it finishes off with her name, TRISH STRATUS AT EMERGENCE, a play on words. We can feel the energy from the crowd and our commentary team as well. Her theme music begins to play and she waves to Asuka asserting her dominance in this pre-taped video.

[Corey Graves]
WAS THAT WHO I THINK IT WAS?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama Mia, we’ve got ourselves a match for the history books!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Asuka versus the world comes with a GRAND finale, Trish Stratus a pioneer of women’s wrestling has put her name into the hat.

[Corey Graves]
I can’t believe it, we’re going to see Trish Stratus in XWL.. at Emergence, are you Stratusfied, Mauro!?

[Mauro Ranallo]
We’re taking the ASUKA VERSUS THE WORLD series into the STRATUSPHERE!

The camera then shifts back over to Asuka as the titantron video shuts off and you can hear the crowd roar with Asuka shaking her head up and down in approval for this shocking announcement. She looks ready for the fight that is coming to her in just 7 days away. It’s been all leading up to this moment for Asuka, a way to define herself by a single victory. In what a way to do it, if she can knock off one of the greatest of all time in Trish Stratus.

Can Asuka prepare herself for Trish Stratus or will it be the other way around? We fade slowly to commercial break with Trish Stratus’s theme filling the arena for a minute as Asuka poses fiercely opening and closing her fists.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 10:39 am

The split between booing and cheering the music of The Television Champion. Dean walks out the back, both title and middle finger held high. His face doesn't look super ecstatic after being pinned last week but Dean marches down to the ring all the same. A table and two chairs await him in the center of the ring. The stage is set for the contract signing between Dean Ambrose and Sami Zayn. The lunatic fringe tosses his title over the ropes and rolls underneath them. The Television Champion is handed a microphone by the ref as he reaches the table. He sets his title down, takes a seat with his feet propped up, and speaks into the mic

[Dean Ambrose]
I could talk and talk and talk and rest assured people, there will be talking. But not until Sami Zayn gets out here. Cause just like weeks ago, I want to say everything to his face. So lets get this party started!

The crowd erupts in loud cheers as they sing along to Sami Zayn's newly update theme!Sami skips out from the back wearing his "Never Be The Same" jacket and wearing his World Title proud around his waist. Sami looking the happiest we've seen him in awhile skips down the ramp singing along with the crowd his theme. He stops at the stairs, he punches his arm the was injured some weeks ago then shrugs and instantly without hesitation throws that arm in the air and yells with his fans "LET's GO!" He gets into the ring and instantly walks up to Dean Ambrose, he picks up a mic off the table and stares into Deans eyes.

Sami Zayn|World Champion

DEAN! Buddy O'l pal O'l friend, I'm surprised that Layla let us be out here by ourselves, I mean she usually over sees these things, I guess she trusts us out here by ourselves huh buddy?

Sami punches Dean in the arm, not very hard but also not soft as Dean looks at this arm, then back to Sami.

Sami Zayn|World Champion

Awh come on Deany-Boy don't be such a Grumpy Gus.

Sami pulls out a chair and unhooks his Championship, he sets it on the table as Dean glances at it slightly, Sami sits down and puts his feet onto the table, he straightens his hat.

Sami Zayn|World Champion

I mean, what do you have to be grumpy about? You're the Television Champion! I mean, besides me pinning you 1 2 3 in the middle of this ring last week.

Sami places his hand over his mouth as Dean glares at Sami. Sami puts his hand up.

Sami Zayn|World Champion

I'm so sorry Dean, that just slipped out. You know we're good buddies, what are you doing after the show BTDubs? You wanna grab some dinner? I know this great little place with THE BEST Hummi-

[Dean Ambrose]
Look Sami, I get what you're doing. But let's not do this. Even before this you knew me on the independent scene. You know I don't like to play games. You beat me last week. You got the one, two, three. And I know everyone here wants to know that it's eating me alive. That I raged all through the night and threw a fit. Ya know....I did at first. I was pissed. I was angry. I wanted to break stuff. I wanted to find you Sami and strangle you until I wasn't angry anymore but...

Dean suddenly starts to fish in his pocket until his eyes light up ever so slightly. Everyone's eyes land on the shiny object Dean now holds in his hand. Sami raises his eyebrow slightly, wondering if Dean is trying to scare him

[Dean Ambrose]
Don't worry, I know you. You're not scared of anything Sami so I wouldn't even try to intimidate you. This..it just gives me a little clarity. You see...

Dean lays his hand on the table as flat as possible. He positioned the switchblade above his hand before stabbing down between his middle and ring finger. Slowly Dean starts to play a game of five finger filler. As Dean plays the game he looks up at Sami

[Dean Ambrose]
I was pissed. But in retrospect I'm glad. Glad that you beat me because now I'm forced to realize once again I'm far from invincible. I got an ego Sami. And sometimes I need someone to send me crashing back down to earth. Seth did it. Sydal did it. And now you Sami. Maybe I should start avoiding peoples whose name start with S?

Dean's knife movements get faster and faster as he goes. It's almost as if he has no worries about maiming himself on live tv

[Dean Ambrose]
You've forced to see that winning that title won't be as easy as I want it to be. I'm gonna have to pry it out of your cold dead hands. That's what'll it'll take right? I'm gonna have to slam you on ladders. Ram you through tables. Maybe even use something like my switchblade on you? Yeah. You have heart. And I'm gonna have to carve it right out of your chest and crush it. I asked myself how far I was prepared to go to win and take that title. And the answer was crystal clear. I'm willing to go as far as I need to

Dean finally stabs his switchblade as hard as he can in the middle of the table. He gives Sami a look. One akin to a wild dog backed into a corner. Dean looks like a desperate man who is obsessed with winning the World Heavyweight Championship

[Dean Ambrose]
I told Layla to stay in the back because it wasn't necessary for her to be out here. I'm not gonna lay a finger on you. No matter how much I want to fight I'm saving it all for Emergence. Cause that's the real fight. That's where the Sami Zayn I want to fight will be. Not this one, who's coming out here, wasting my time with his jokes. I want the Sami Zayn that's gonna get his teeth knocked out and get up and ask for more. I want to fight the champion. Because the Sami Zayn that endures and adapts is the only one who has a chance against me in an extreme rules match

Sami chuckles as he gets to his feet, he grabs the switchbalde and gently puts it back into Deans pocket.

Sami Zayn|World Champion

You want the other Sami? There's only one Sami, Dean. I don't need to "flip" a switch because there's only me. I'm fun loving and always make a joke when I can, I don't stay down when I'm beaten down. I get right back up, I overcome the odds and pull out the victory. You said I had no fear of you, that'd be stupid. You are one of the most dangerous men in XWL history and I'm going into an Extreme Rules match with you. All I think about is you carving my skull with that Switchblade of yours so of course I'm afraid. Who wouldn't be? I'd be stupid not to be but, you'd also be stupid if you don't fear what I can do to you. That's all at Emergence though Dean, I was just trying to have some fun before we tear each other apart, but apparently that's not going to happen.

[Dean Ambrose]
No Sami...that can't happen. I don't think you understand that this moment is huge for me. I worked my ass off to get back to this position. Almost two years. TWO FUCKING YEARS I haven't been able to compete for what should be mine. The World Heavyweight Championship. Maybe it's cause if you lose you get your rematch or maybe you're just as carefree as you're acting but it's do or die time for Dean Ambrose. I lose, I go right back to the bottom. I lose I don't get to make history and become a dual Champion so yeah,I'm not out here for games. You think I'm afraid of what you'll do to me?

Dean's eyes lock on to the World Heavyweight Championship that he wants oh so badly

[Dean Ambrose]
I've been through barbwire matches. I've been through death matches. I've had thumbtacks pulled from my head! I fear no man or what he'll do to me. No, the only thing I fear is walking out without the World Heavyweight Championship Sami. But I'm gonna kill those fears come Emergence. On this contract is a waiver. Neither of us will be able to sue XWL for the horrible shit we do to each other. I can't think of a better way to win my title then in a match like this. I hope you get all of this out of your system. Because at Emergence we won't be playing games anymore. And I'm bringing your title reign to a dead end.

Sami Zayn|World Champion

Like I said Dean, if you're not even a little bit fearful or worried, that's a stupid move. Underestimate me and that'll be your downfall. Just ask Leo Kruger, ask JBL, ask Samoa Joe and more recently ask The Miz. All of them underestimated me and all of them paid the price. You want me to be fully focused on this match? You want me at my best? Fine Dean, you'll get it but be careful what you ask for, I'm no push over. I'm the current World Champion AND a Grand Slam Champion! An accolade you and I share, I don't expect this to be an easy win for either one of us, two of the top talents XWL has to offer tearing each other apart in an Extreme Rules Match? We're stealing the entire show at Emergence, Dean but, I'm afraid you're dream is going to have to wait for awhile because I'm not dropping this Title anytime soon.

Sami picks up the contract and signs it, he shoves the clipboard into Deans chest then winks at him. Dean snatches the contract before signing his name too. He tosses the contract at the ref. Sami reaches his hand out for a handshake. Dean stares at it before reaching out towards Sami. Instead pf grasping his hand though he grabs his title off the table drawing boos from the crowd. Sami just shakes his head as Dean storms his way out of the ring, not even bothering to glance back at Sami. The World Heavyweight champion grabs his title and holds it high into the air. Dean stops at the top, turns around, and does the same bringing the segment to an end
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 3:31 pm

As Anarchy returns we see none other than the leader of the Cabinet himself, John Bradshaw Layfield standing in the center of the ring alongside Aiden English, Deangelo Dinero, and Virgil. Each man wearing a fitted suit, except for Virgil who is of course wearing a tuxedo for some reason. The crowds boos begin to simmer down as JBL raises the microphone to his mouth.

$JBL$
In a mere week history will be made when I, John Bradshaw Layfield climb up that twelve foot ladder, reach above my head, and claim my practically Guaranteed World Heavyweight Championship in the form of the Money In The Bank Briefcase. After all no one knows money like I know money. Now I would say that I’m ecstatic about this moment. That I couldn’t be happier. But the fact of the matter is I’m more pissed off than a bull seeing red. I’ve been in XWL over a year now, and since day one I have proclaimed to Vince McMahon, Layla, everyone in the back, and all of you people that I am the best damn thing to happen to ever happen to this company. I proclaimed I was A Wrestling God. I came out here each and every week, proving what I say to be true, yet you people still don’t show me the god damn respect I deserve. I’ve busted my since gracing you ignorant pieces of shit with my presence and how do you repay me? You shower me with boos. And the “XWL board of directors”, quite frankly are even worse than you damn people. It takes over a year to give your top guy his deserved shot at the World Heavyweight Championship?

$JBL$
Oh but it doesn’t stop there to get my shot at the gold, first I have to get again step foot in the ring with a man that I’ve beaten and humiliated more times than I can count. A man that was nothing before me and damn sure won’t be anything after. A man that when he retires all anyone will remember about his is that he was the guy that thought he had what it too to lock up with a Wrestling God, but quickly found out he didn’t have what it takes to lace up my damn boots. There’s no way in hell he deserves to get a shot as much as JBL.

$JBL$
But after I’m finished making a mockery of Barrett one last time I have to then take on a man who’s been in XWL a matter of just a few weeks. A “legend” of this business. A a man who came back thinking he will be able to walk in and demand title shots as if he’s actually earned them. Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this story doesn’t have a happy ending.....at least not for you Shawn. When I take hold to that briefcase you and I both know you’ll crawl back to whatever nursing home you wheeled out of just like you’ve done so many times before.

$JBL$
And once I’ve finished with both of these irrelevant jobbers I have to make my way to the worst one of all. The child that believes his own fake bullshit beliefs of “Hustle, Loyalty, Respect”. If he believes in hustling he’d be putting every bit of efforts in his matches like...oh I don’t know...ME. Instead he makes Wrestling look like a joke in every match he’s in. “Loyalty”. HA. He tries to preach something he doesn’t even do himself. If he was so Layla why is it he comes and goes like a bad case of herpes? Like it or not I will tell you the truth and the trust his he doesn’t give a damn about being loyal to anyone but himself. Which bring me to the final word is his false preachings. Respect. Something that I have never and will never have for him. He disrespects everyone in the Wrestling business each and every time he comes and goes. And something about John Bradshaw Layfield, he doesn’t like to be disrespected.

$JBL$
All three of these jokes don’t deserve to stand in my shadow, much less share a ring with me. That’s why I guarantee you I will be walking out of Emergence with the Money In The Bank Brief.....

the crowd erupts into a frenzy as JBL’s arch rival from long ago walks out onto the stage. He slowly begins to make his way down the ramp.

BNB
I really thought I was done with this, but I was unfortunately mistaken. Pardon me as I once again step onto the carousel of idiocy that is John Bradshaw Layfield and hope that I can step off without spewing all over my boots. Yes, John, you emerged as the winner of our match months ago. But if you recall...you didn't pin me. You may have won the battle but apparently the war is still brewing.

Barrett makes his way into the ring and looks at the cabinet.

BNB
I see you've recruited another moron. This one doesn't seem as lucky as Mr. English though. I hope you aren't counting on these guys to climb in the ring and pull the briefcase down for you because the match might descend into a Three Stooges skit if they do.

Barrett smiles as the Cabinet grumbles.

BNB
Anyways. John, stop posturing for once. What have you done since our match? You've lost your title like we all knew you would. You know you can't hold onto a belt so do yourself a favor and sit this one out so someone that can actually make a title worth something wins. I know you well enough. I would love to stand here and say that you stand no chance at winning. However, I know that you are one slimy, slippery son of a bitch and you just might pull it off again. I'll give you that. That doesn't mean I respect you. In fact, I can't stand you and I'm sure you feel the same. Come Emergence, I'm going for that briefcase but if making sure you lose costs me that chance, I will take that deal any day.

JBL looks around to his fellow Cabinet members who look as though they are about to explode with laughter, obviously finding this quite comical.

$JBL$
You just never learn do you son? This little thing that happened between me and you, it’s over. I won. That’s it. End of story. And as for MY championship run coming to an abrupt end. It was stolen from me by the street rat of XWL Dean Ambrose, however I don’t see how that’s any of your damn business. You say I can’t hold onto a championship but how long did you hold onto it the Elite Title? A week? Maybe two? Then I took it from you because I could. Your entire career is a joke, yet you have the Audacity to come out here and say I wasn’t a worthy champion? Son I was the BEST damn champion this company has ever see.....

DX make their entrance as Shawn Michaels and Triple H begin their walk down to the ring. Shawn begins to talk as they make their way down to the ring.

Shawn Michaels:
Well Well Well its time for dx to save this segment and brighten the place up a bit. You see you both have it wrong, your looking at the winner of the MITB match right here. Me and Hunter have been dominant since coming back and I am going to continue that run in the MITB match when I climb that ladder and pull down the golden ticket that is the MITB briefcase and then go on and claim the world title and go on and dominate this roster.

DX then climb up the steel steps and into the ring

Shawn Michaels:
I mean come on I specialise in ladder matches. This is my thing and I know how to win. You may have the cabinet but I have the game Triple H and we will do anything possible to gain that briefcase however I do agree with the Englishmen If I'm not winning neither are you and I will bring you down with me as our war with the cabinet is far from over until we burn it to the ground and make you suck it hahaha.

DX do crotch chops to the cabinet

Shawn Michaels:
Now Barrett this is the first time our paths have crossed here in XWL which is lucky for you but looks like that luck has run out and when we face off you will finally meet my boot as I hit you with the sweet chin music and when it lays you out and it will and as the others are lying unconscious I will climb up that ladder and pull down that briefcase and then I will pick my moment wisely and become world heavyweight champ.....

$JBL$
Shut your mouth you son of a bitch. I’m not sure who the hell you two bafoons think you are, but this isn’t some Comedy Central knock off edition of Anarchy. You two don’t come out here and crotch chop The Cabinet and just expect everything to be ok. Your standing in the presence of a Wrestling God, show me the damn respect I have earned and deserve. and as for this little mastermind plan you three seem to have about when you loose you’ll blame it on making sure I don’t win. Well I’ll go ahead and tell ya boys, you better start rehearsing. Neither of you are taking home that briefcase because.....

You can almost hear as JBL goes "come on" from being interrupted yet again. He can't seem to finish off his thoughts as another theme hits, this time it belonging to the one and only John Cena. The camera moves to the stage where Cena comes walking out as his intro ends. He looks around, smirking then looks to the ring, winking at the members filling it. He comes to the position of attention and then salutes the ring before taking off down to the ring in a sprint.

Within moments he slides into the ring, hitting his feet and walking around the crowd that has filled it. He makes eye contact with a few of them and even nods at Barret as he walks past. He finds his way to the side the announcer's table is sat at, calling for a mic. One is brought to him in no time and he takes it, spinning it in his hand as he turns back to the members of the ring.

[John Cena]
Not going to lie guys, I didn't know we were bringing entourages.

Cena points over to the Cabinet, moving his finger's direction amongst them.

[John Cena]
I don't get it with you guys if I'm being honest here. What a group of potential, just wasted by following around this jackass of a guy.

Then his attention turns to JBL.

[John Cena]
Honestly JBL, you never do change. You come out here week in and week out and just talk and talk and talk and talk. Nonstop about how great you are and how everyone else isn't. But here we are, four of us, all on the same level with the same goal in mind and that's to go into Emergence and walk out with Money in the Bank. But you already got it in the bag right? Just like you had that match against Dean Ambrose, right?

Cena points over to HBK and Bad News Barrett.

[John Cena]
You just disrespected two of the best wrestlers on the roster. The original ladder match speacialist in Shawn Michaels. I got to see that first hand and let me tell you, it's every bit as true as you'd think. I beat him, and hell I'm not sure how I did. Just reminding you Shawn, don't want you to forget about it on the road to Money in the Bank. Then you have Barrett who is one of the hottest up and comers on the roster. You should know. Didn't he go to hell and back with you? Isn't he the reason you're important around here? Don't you owe your career to him? No, that's right. It was all you. Not the kids who have twice as much talent as you do who you try to call you cabint and lackeys. You want to talk about what I stand for and what I don't stand for? You don't know shit about me son.

Cena isn't impressed with JBL at this point. The crowd pops at him going face to face with JBL and here they are, toeing off.

[John Cena]
You don't know anything about what I'm about. I've been busting my ass for over a year now. A year I went to hell and back at the top of the card. What were you doing, JBL? Floundering. That wasn't because I was kissing ass and stealing spotlights. It's because I earned it!

Cena smirks, almost finding JBL to be a joke.

[John Cena]
Then you come at me about how I can't wrestle. That was cute three years ago but now, there isn't anyone who believes that. Now, I'm the wrestler that people want to beat. Don't believe me, look at The Miz, AJ Styles, Eli Drake. Guys who wanted to bat me to prove they belonged here, just like I was trying to do. Top, Guys! Hell even Shinsuke knows it. But you, the only thing you know how to do is shove your head up your ass.

Cena's smirk is far gone at this point.

[John Cena]
You want to prove you got what it takes to be top dog around here in XWL? Lose the back-up and lose the excuses. Come Emergence, you won't have either because at the end of the match it's just us and the ladders. You can have a chip on your shoulder, I get that, you feel you deserve more than what you get. Problem is, you don't act like it. You won't be World Champion because you don't act like a World Champion.

Cena lowers the mic, having JBL step up to him, face to face. JBL's face is contorted with anger as he has just been thoroughly insulted by John Cena, but before a fight even has the chance to start HBK’s voice intervenes.

Shawn Michaels:
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies calm down now lets not get your handbags out now and start fighting. As much as I hate sharing the spotlight I think I can speak for me and Barrett here that this match doesn't revolve around you two so turn around and pay attention. Now Cena you are right in somethings you said about me. You say I am one of the best here and that's nice of you to say but I am THE best wrestler on this roster. I am better than you, I am better then Wade and I am definitely better than the broke back mountain cowboy standing in front of you.

JBL looks like he is going to blow at the insinuations sent his way.

Shawn Michaels:
And you are also right about my skills in the ladder match. This is MY match. I don't care what anyone says I am the favourite in this match. I have the experience and I have the right backup to help me secure the win.

Shawn Michaels and Triple H grin at each other.

Shawn Michaels:
So you guys can get it on as much as you want but at the end of the day when the dust settles there is nothing you guys can do but look up the ladder and see the Heart Break Kid sitting ontop of the ladder holding his MITB as it is announced that I have won the match and I will look down and take pleasure that I have destroyed all your dreams off becoming World Heavyweight Champion.

JBL raises the microphone to his mouth ready for his turn to speak, but yet again he is cut off, this time by Bad News Barrett.

BNB
There is a WHOLE lot of talking here. If I've learned one thing here in XWL, it's that talk is cheap, cheaper than the suit on JBL's back. We can stand out here all night long and bicker back and forth about who is better and who is going to knock out who. I'm afraid I've got some bad news for the three of you. It doesn't bloody matter what you say until you can back it up in the ring. I look at you all and to be frank, I don't know if any of you have what it takes. Cena, I respect you but you don't exactly have the best track record around here. All those muscles don't add up to wins. Shawn, you are one of the most storied competitors in XWL history. I'll give you that. Unfortunately for you, you've gotten old and it shows. You may have been the king of ladder matches but one fall from the top and you might just break a hip. And JBL. I don't even need to say it because you all know what I would say.

Barrett points above him.

BNB
At Emergence, only one of us is going to climb that ladder and pull down the briefcase. It won't be any of y.....

Suddenly Barrett’s voice can no longer be heard as the microphone is snatched out of his hand by none other than JBL. Barrett has a look on his face, anger mixed with shock, unable to believe JBL just did this.

$JBL$
All three of you need to shut the hell up and listen. I’ve heard enough, it’s my turn. You!

JBL points at Barrett

$JBL$
You just proved me wrong son, congratulations. Your actually not a complete fool, because what you just said is very much true. At emergence only one of us will climb that ladder and claim that briefcase, but let me assure you. It sure as hell won’t be you.

JBL now turns his attention from and angry Barrett to a chuckling HBK and HHH.

$JBL$
You two like to joke around don’t you? Well I’ve got a joke for you. How many men does it take to take out two old geezers who are way past their prime, and make it impossible for them to wrestle, much less climb a ladder?

The smiles on HBK and HHH’s face quickly fades away and become more serious looks. JBL turns back to Aiden English, The Pope, and Virgil who are all smiling. JBL turns back to DX and holds up 4 fingers. JBL now looks to the crowd.

$JBL$
And lastly, XWL’s very own superhero.

JBL looks at John Cena who points at himself saying “me”?

$JBL$
Understand this boy, we are NOT on the same level. None of you even compare to me. I am the best damn thing to EVER happen to this company. You want to know how I can disrespect you three? I don’t like Barrett because he’s an irrelevant jobber who still hasn’t learned his place. Shawn Michaels is a senile old man who doesn’t know what day it is, much less A Wrestling God when he sees one. But you. You I disrespect for a much more personal reason. You claim you’ve earned everything you’ve gotten here. Busted your ass. Scraped and clawed. Never been handed a thing. But If I recall, when you came here you didn’t start at the bottom. You didn’t have to fight for a shot at the Intercontinental championship. You didn’t have to scrape and claw for the elite title. You, Hustle Loyalty Respect, “Super Cena”. You came in here and immediately was inserted into the main event. After years of coming and going as you pleased. You were inserted into the main event scene. You see Cena, people will always cheer you and boo me, but you and I both know your the true villain of this story. I’m not sure if you did someone a favor or you just got lucky But honestly it does t matter. Me and the rest of the Cabinet, we don’t try to build a career on luck. We build it on skill. Luck didn’t get me to where I am as a two time intercontinental champion, for if you remember not only did I beat Sami Zayn for it without the Cabinet, but I won a triple threat with Sami Zayn AND this “great” up an comer, Wade Barrett ALONE. Or how about the Elite championship? Not only was I alone, but I was set up against impossible odds. I had to go through Sami Zayn AND Eli Drake. But as you and everyone around the world witnessed, what may be impossible for a man, is nothing for a GOD!

JBL tosses the microphone to the ground as he “steps up to the plate” and comes face to face with Cena. The two men lock eyes, neither of them moving an inch, all while Aiden, D’angelo, and Virgil step up to HBK, HHH, and Barrett. Each man standing in the ring, ready for a brawl. Tensions high as ever, and just as it seems like a fight would start.....

All 8 men inside the ring turns their attention to their GM who is strutting our onto the stage.

{Layla}
Whoa now gentlemen, I think we should all calm down. Each of you have worked hard and earned your spot otherwise you wouldn’t be in the position you are. Now each of you had some valid.....and non valid points. But that doesn’t mean that you should all ensue into a brawl here on Anarchy, especially when the four of you in the Money In The Bank match are scheduled to compete together here tonight. And I hope you boys are ready, because that match is happening Right Now!

Normal Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 NCqW14EXWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 0jDLGFQ

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 3XtqwRbXWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 0iQ5FEI

John Cena is exhausted from this match. He has finally laid out HBK, but realizes not for long as he begins to stir. He turns to JBL who is holding out his arm for the tag. Cena begins to make his way to JBL, reaching for the tag, but just before the tag is made JBL hops off the apron??? Cena looks down at him, shaking his head in disbelief. JBL simply laughs and makes his way around the ring and up the ramp leaving Cena to fend for himself. Cena turns back around to HBK and Barrett, in what is now a 2 on 1 handicap match?

{Mauro Ranallo}
Oh my Corey, I can’t believe my eyes! John Cena just beat not one, but two opponents at the same time!

{Corey Graves}
Please Mauro, JBL softened them up for him.

{Mauro Ranallo}
You mean before he ran away leaving his tag team partner all alone?

{Corey Graves}
That’s right Mauro. But he didn’t run, he had confidence that Cena had what it took to pick up the scraps after he was done with them.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Whatever you say Corey.

John Cena stands up over Wade Barrett as his music fills the arena alongside a bombshell of cheers. He himself can’t believe he just accomplished that feat. He looks down at Barrett who is knocked unconscious at his feet. As he looks up out into the crowd of ecstatic fans he suddenly feels a chill run down his spine. He turns around just in time to see a Clothesline From Hell coming to fold him in half. He ducks just in time to miss it, but unfortunately JBL wasn’t alone. For just as Cena ducked he was bombarded by a flurry or kicks and punches via Aiden English, D’angelo Dinero, and Virgil. JBL quickly turns around and joins in the assault. The four men continue until Cena is no longer moving and lays at their feet, lifeless. JBL looks at his fellow Cabinet members motioning for them to pick him up, and they gladly oblige. As they bring Cena to his feet JBL runs and bounces off the ropes rebounding towards them, but suddenly Cena falls back to the ground alongside Aiden And D’angelo. JBL comes to a halt as he can’t believe his eyes. For now there are 3 men at his and Virgil’s feet, and standing across from them is HBK and HHH who are wearing smiles from ear to ear.

The four men look at one another ready for a fight. Suddenly Virgil makes the first move by running at HBK but is quickly dropped via a Sweet Chin Music leaving JBL alone. HHH and HBK look at one another then to JBL before running towards him. JBL quickly falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring away from DX, but unfortunately for him they do not stop their hunt. They chase him around the ring until finally they learn that they just can’t catch him like this, as they now decide to split up. The surround him as a look of fright covers his face. Just before he is cornered he slides back into the ring. As DX slides in the see JBL being lifted into the air and thrown onto his back via a hellacious AA from John Cena.

DX now stands across Cena as Barrett begins to stir. Barrett stands and looks between the 3 men. He sees a choice. Help the man who has shown him respect or attack the man who just pinned him. He quickly makes his choice as he stands next to Cena and turns his attention to DX. The four men showing slight respect before they begin, but suddenly the crowd erupts in boos as Cena drops to the ground. For without a moments heads up Barrett turned and Bull Hammered Cena dropping him. He obviously was not happy with being pinned. DX laughs at this realizing that it is now a 2 on 1 again in their favor. They run at Barrett and begin their beat down. Barrett eventually drops to the ground leaving DX to finish the job. HBK makes his way to the corner and begins to set up for the Sweet Chin Music again. He stomps on the ground, as Barrett begins to stir. The stomps continue until finally Barrett is at his feet, Barrett turns to HBK.....SWEET CHIN MUSIC.....TO HBK?

Shawn Michaels falls to the ground as HHH’s eyes pop out of his head. Barrett can’t believe it himself. For Aiden English just hit the creator of the Sweet Chin Music with his own move! HHH doesn’t move a muscle until he is quickly turned around and bent over with a kick to the gut. His arms are folded behind his back before he is dropped with a devastating Pedigree via D’angelo Dinero! D’angelo and Aiden stand up and slap hands as a sign of respect as JBL now slides back into the ring. The three men smile as they see the man standing across them. It’s like a slap of deja vu. For Barrett stands alone across the Cabinet. The Cabinet begins inching their way towards him, until they stop. The crowd erupts as Cena slides back into the ring holding not one, BUT TWO steel chairs!

He hands one to Barrett who cautiously takes the weapon. The playing field has now been leveled. Aiden and D’angelo look to JBL for direction in this dilemma. Then suddenly without a moment to waste it begins. JBL runs to Barrett as Aiden and D’angelo make their way to Cena. Barret raises the chair and flattens JBL. Cena attempts to do the same, but unfortunately the numbers are too much for he raises the chair to hit Aiden but D’angelo catches the chair just in time. Aiden kicks Cena in the stomach forcing him to let go. D’angelo now raises the chair.....but falls to the ground? Aiden turns around before a steel chair crashes into his head causing him to hit the ground alongside D’angelo. Barrett stands above them before throwing the chain out of the ring. The two men roll out of the ring as HBK slides in. Cena stands up nodding at Barrett for the help. JBL begins to stir using the ropes to stand and before long, the only 4 left in the ring are the men that will be in the Money In The Bank match.

They look from one another before Cena makes the first move. He reaches for Wade picking him up onto his shoulders for the AA! He’s going to get payback but NO! HBK hits Cena with a Sweet Chin Music dropping him and Barrett to the ground. HBK turns around just in time to be folded In half via a clothesline from hell. JBL laughs as he stands up and turns around.....BULL HAMMER! JBL falls flat on his back now leaving Barrett the lone man standing in the ring. He looks around him at the bodies scattered around the ring. He begins to nod as he points above him mouthing the words “that briefcase is mine” and pointing at himself before Anarchy fades into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 6:10 pm

Anarchy continues... we cut to ringside just in time for....

THE MIZ! Chairs await in the ring which can only mean one thing..Miz TV! The Miz walks out from  behind the curtain, The usual smirk across his face, Losing the last two weeks clearly hasn't effected The Miz. He makes his way down the ramp, ignoring the many jeering fans..before stopping at ringside..taking a long look at fan with a "Johnny Wrestling" Sign, before entering the ring.

The Miz picks up his microphone, and takes a seat...before beginning to speak.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 7sc5d0j
[The Miz]
Welcome to the most must see talk show in XWL History....welcome to...MIZ TV! For the last two weeks, All I've had off you people is "Johnny Gargano beat you!" You've tweeted me, you've stopped me in the street...You've even harassed my Wife and I'm sick of it! One loss changes nothing! I am still the most  Must See Superstar of ALL TIME! I am still the best thing to happen to this company. Johnny Gargano scores one lucky victory and all of you act like he's a star....That's not what makes you a star. What makes you a star is doing this every single night, it's doing the press, it's doing the hard work others don't want to do. And that is what I've done for the past 14 years in this business. THAT is why I'm the star I am, I didn't get a lucky break, I didn't get one lucky victory. I worked my way up from the very bottom.. Johnny Gargano has one victory over me...and he thinks he's made it. He's going to be living off that one victory for the rest of his life...because THAT is as far as this Johnny Gargano story goes.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 80vQnHY
[The Miz]
A single victory over me, has given Johnny Gargano more attention than he has had in his entire career.  Surprise Surprise ...once again a match with me is enough to elevate somebodies career. I did it with Sami Zayn, and now Johnny Gargano has reached heights he could only dream of because of me. But tonight, I invited him onto MY show...So I can put a end to all of this. So I can put this fluke behind me, and move onto bigger and better things...move onto get the Main Event spot that I deserve more than ANYBODY. So Ladies and Gentlemen...My guest tonight....Johnny Gargano!

Right on cue, Gargano's music hits to a standing ovation.

Gargano walks out onto the stage and pauses to take in the fans' adoration before walking down the ramp.  He is showered with a booming chant of "Johnny Wrestling!" as he grabs a microphone and his music dies down.  He takes a seat and looks across at his host, who is none too pleased with the chants...

[The Miz]
When my hand goes up your-

Gargano has risen out of his seat and interrupts Miz.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 3zrQian
[Johnny Gargano]
No Miz... when MY hand goes up YOUR mouth goes shut!

Miz is completely taken aback by this but before he can react Gargano continues.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 UFmBarH
[Johnny Gargano]
For once in your life, shut your big mouth and let somebody else do the talking!  You can call my victory over you a fluke all you want to.  That's fine with me because I know, and everybody else besides you knows... that it wasn't.  The truth is Miz, as much as you refuse to accept it, is that I... am better... than you.

The crowd roars in approval as Miz still appears to be flabbergasted that Gargano has the gall to do this on his show.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 SaiEMX3
[Johnny Gargano]
And I'm not going to live off the back of one victory over you like you said I am, oh no.  I'm going to build on it and go straight to the top of this industry.  You're the first rung on a very long ladder.  I'll hit plenty of obstacles along the way... I'll have ups and I'll have downs... last week is proof of that when you decided to stick your nose in my business and cost me my match against Daniel Bryan.  But you can bet when it's all said and done, everybody... all of my doubters... even you Miz, will know exactly why I am called Johnny Freakin' Wrestling!

The crowd begins their chants of "Johnny Wrestling" again as Gargano is all fired up.  Meanwhile, Miz is finally able to get his words together and begins to demean Gargano in a whiny childish voice.

[The Miz]
Well Johnny Frickin'-

Again, Gargano interrupts.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 XKKQs2C
[Johnny Gargano]
I'm not finished.  This may be Miz TV but right now this little segment is all about me Miz.  I don't care what you have to say and neither do these people.  The only reason I accepted your little "invitation" is so I could come out here and issue an open challenge for Emergence to anybody in the back as I don't have a match scheduled yet.  The bonus is that I get to embarrass you and make you look like an idiot while doing so on your own show.

Miz is infuriated by this and snaps at Gargano.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Itt4sIO
[The Miz]
You're better than ME? YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME? NOBODY IS BETTER THAN ME! I am the best in this entire company! You don't become better than me off one lucky victory, You become the best by being the best every single night! What have you done in this business? What have you done that's worthwhile to anybody? NOTHING. You've done what anybody could, that fat guy in the front row could do exactly what you've done! He could be a Johnny Gargano...Anybody could be just another Johnny Gargano..but do you know what? I'm the only Miz, there is only one Miz! And this, is something you will never achieve. You should be thankful that I'm even giving you this time, you should be thanking me for giving you the moment you've always dreamt of. But instead, you're out here showing me more disrespect.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 XxGIOgd
[The Miz]
You want to make this about you? That's fine...You can enjoy your moment of fame, soak it in....because it isn't going to last. You said it yourself, you NEED me to make it in this business. Without me, you'd be NOTHING. Without me, these people wouldn't be chanting your name, they wouldn't have their stupid signs...All of this...I GAVE YOU! And I could easily take it all away....in just a flash...I could send you packing back to the bingo halls, Where you belong! It took you 13 years to get here...It took you 13 years to finally be noticed. I was already a star in the big time...before you'd even step foot in a wrestling ring! You aren't ready for this! So..I'm going to give you a chance to salvage your career... before I end it. Put down my microphone, get out of my ring...get out of my arena...then go home to your overrated wife.

A few "ooohhh"s are let out by the fans as Gargano steps away to think with a smirk upon his face.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 MRI7ECQ

He slowly raises up his microphone and begins to turn back towards Miz.

[Johnny Gargano]
If you want to make this personal Miz, then-

WHACK!

Suddenly Gargano is laid out as Miz smacks him right between the eyes with his microphone.  Miz wastes little time in adding an exclamation point onto his attack by picking up Gargano and delivering a swift and devastating Skull Crushing Finale.

The boos rain down upon Miz as he removes his glasses.  An incredible look of intensity is upon his face as he looks around, soaking in the hostility whilst standing over his fallen victim.

Moments pass by before he bends down, retrieves the weapon used in the attack and speaks into it while hunched over so his words go directly into the face of the KO'd Gargano...  

[The Miz]
You think you're better than me, Huh? Prove it... Open challenge... accepted.  See you at Emergence.

Miz's music hits once again as he corrects his posture and effortlessly throws his microphone over his shoulder.  We're shown a close up look of the intensity in his eyes until the screen fades away to a commercial break...

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 10:50 am

Won't lie, that Money in the Bank and Miz Tv segment was hype as fuck
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 12:51 pm

XWL Returns Live to ringside where the camera is situated ringside, staring directly at XWL's resident broadcast team Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 DVZDvGx

[Mauro Ranallo]
Allow us to welcomeyou back, Live to XWL! We would like to just take a few moments to go over what you might have seen in our weekly broadcast where we were surpised by none other than Jimmy and Jey, The Uso's.

Footage runs of last week, where The Uso's find themselves in the midst of the XWL Faithful introducing and welcoming the whole World to the Uso Penitentiary. The footage plays through some choice words of the brothers, warning XWL that they are no longer waiting to be handed what they want but rather they would take it. Leaving a message for the XWL staff that what they are feeling right now is not paranoia but instead, The Uso's.

[Mauro Ranallo]
There has been a lot of buzz surrounding this situation, some going as far as saying that this has been a long time coming for the two brothers to make their way to XWL but Corey and I have been informed and been instructed to let the XWL fans know that Jimmy and Jey Uso are not official members of the XWL roster.

[Corey Graves]
That's right. If you were to head over to XWL.Com you would not find these men under our official roster page.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It turns out that last week, that both men purchased tickets to attend the event and during proceedings Jey Uso hopped the guard rail and took two microphones so he and his brother could momentarily hijack the show.

[Corey Graves]
That is nothing more than I would expect from these two individuals. The Uso's have a long standing history of thug like behavior and last week just further proves that these two men have not changed in the slightest. Last week was nothing more than a publicity stunt if you will in an attempt to make it to the big leagues but those two men's actions have simply proven that they are not ready for this level.

Mauro's expression looks as though he is not on the same wave length as his colour commentator.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well I wouldn't go as far as saying that, Corey. The Uso's have a proven track record to being one of the greatest tag teams of the modern era, who is to say that they could not achieve the same level of success in XWL?

[Corey Graves]
Yeah? Well The Undertaker is still The Undertaker and what has he achieved in XWL? People don't realise that this isn't WWE, there are a different set of rules and challenges to which most can't measure up. Also, to those who are hoping for a repeat of last week, due to the actions of Jimmy and Jey Uso our General Manager has stepped up Security to make sure nothing like this can happen again. Needless to say I don't think we'll be hearing from The Uso's any time soon.

A stange pop sound can be heard, the lights in the arena begin flickering uncontrollably. The cmmentary team and the members of staff seated near them look understandably confused, looking around the arena as though they would somehow see the case. This continues for a few moments until another pop can be heard and the lights return to normal.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Uhm, we seem to have had a minor technical difficulty with our lighting which seems to have been resolved. Now we can continue with our broa...

Another loud pop booms through the arena. This time the titantron starts to crackle before turning into a screen of white noise.

[Corey Graves]
Oh, what is this now...

For a company with such high production quality they seem to have technical difficulties with alarming regularity. The crowd begin to cheer sarcastically at the amounting number of issues that the broadcast seems to be having before another pop can be heard and the titantron returns back to it's live feed. Although when it returns it's no longer focused on the commentary team like it was before it went out. Instead it's in some dingy, poorly lit room that you can only assume is backstage.

[???]
Was that it?

Jimmy Uso raises up from below camera shot, he adjusts his hat and can be seen staring above the camera. He looks a little confused about whatever it is he is looking at.

[Jimmy Uso]
The light's green. What does that mean, Uce?

A voice comes from out of the shot, guessing from the other half of the Samoan Duo, Jey Uso.

[Jey Uso]
It means I got it, we live!

Jey stands up to join his brother in shot, he adjusts himself and wipes down his clothes before both men look at their handy work. The XWL crowd cheer as The Uso's are once again taking over control of an XWL show.

[Corey Graves]
Oh give me a break...

Corey is understandably upset. The security efforts put in place by XWL General Manager have once again failed to do their job and keep the two men from entering the building and interrupting proceedings.

[Jey Uso]
'ey, I can't wait to hook this up for Superbowl, Uce!

There is an air of lightheartedness with Jey's pride in his ability to take over the camera feed. That feeling is quickly shut down when his brother interjects and sets the tone.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 SthM2OH

[Jimmy Uso]
Corey Graves... You and The Uso's go back a long way so last week we gave you a pass for your little comment about "Two idiots trying to get their five minutes of fame". Now we gave you  a pass because we assumed that you were not aware just who was taking over the show at the time but now? Now you want to sit out there and talk a whole bunch of crap about publicity stunts? Tell us about how security has been cranked up to make sure that me and Uce can't be here tonight? Well let me to you somethin', XWL's security is on point because we were able to casually stroll into the arena...

[Jey Uso]
Make our ways through the halls.

[Jimmy Uso]
Stop and have ourselves a bite.

[Jey Uso]
Tear out a whole bunch of expensive looking wires and gadgets.

[Jimmy Uso]
Hook up our own set up.

[Jey Uso]
And come to you live, once again paid for by the kind folks at XWL!

Jimmy's mood doesn't seem to be improving any time soon. Every word becomes more aggressive and with a harsher tone than the one before it.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 IVmFcPx

[Jimmy Uso]
It seems that y'all didn't hear the message from me and Uce last week. We ain't waiting on the sidelines anymore, Uce. We taking what is ours whether XWL wants to play it easy or not! We figured we'd give y'all a chance and make it easy on yourselves, perhaps make the Uso's an offer that they just can't refuse. But instead? Instead we come hear tonight and we hear your whining ass run us down? You want to play company boy Mr. "Saviour of misbehaviour" and sit there talking about security? *Tsk* Boy do you forget where you at? Do we need to remind you, again?!

[Jey Uso]
Welcome, to the Uso Penitentiary!

Jey pound his chest before extending his arms, his hands clasped shut except from the extended pinky and thumb.

[Jimmy Uso]
What that means is that your little security team? Don't mean Jack, Uce. 'Cause We the ones...

[Jey Uso]
That run things around here.

[Jimmy Uso]
We the ones...

[Jey Uso]
That decide and uphold the Uso laws!

[Jimmy Uso]
We the ones!

[Jey Uso]
That put XWL on lock!

While originally in a better mood than his brother, it seems talking over certain subjects has struck a nerve with Jey Uso and now he becomes more and more hyped the further they get into the promo.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 NIs3jU1

[Jey Uso]
So here it is to you, Uce! We know where we at, Graves, and we know what lies ahead of us. But do you know what lies ahead of you? Because you carry on running your mouth then you'll be digging your namesake, Uce! You need to remember that The Uso's get the final word around here... Things run by our clock. XWL is on lock but right now, it's feeding time and the inmates are hungry! You done pissed the whole block off, painted a target on your back for the whole World to see and now me and Uce are coming for the bullseye!

Jimmy shoves his finger at the camera lens with an annoyed look on his face, as though he feels belittled by what Corey Graves had to say.

[Jimmy Uso]
You want to remind us that the rules and challenges are different for us here in XWL? Know this, Uce!
The rules are set by us...
The Challenge is set for you, Graves.
The Challenge?
Survive the night.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 FvfdR0f

[Jey Uso]
Just remember one thing, Uce. That feeling that you're feeling right now?
It's not paranoia...

The crowd interject and finish the phrase with their own "Uso's" chant

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 6YKipIN

[Jimmy Uso]
It's The Uso's!

Jey pushes over the camera and it thuds on the ground. The camera can make out the feet of the Uso's as they turn and walk down the hallway before the XWL crew regain control of the live feed and cut it from The Uso's camera. It returns to the camera by the commentators table where we can see a face which tells a whole story. Corey looks pale, almost concerned for his well being. Taking a sneaky look over his shoulder to check if it is in fact paranoia. Mauro takes a look at his partners dismay before slightly shuffling his chair to the ring, to put a little distance between he and Graves.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 1:31 pm

We return from a commercial break still reeling over the strongs words of The Usos before the commercial to find none other than Nia Jax strolling through the backstage area. No one dares to get in her way as she comes walking, eyes fixed ahead of her and not wandering. Over the past few weeks, we've seen her run through Liv Morgan, three times. Bash Carmella around and even have a run in with Alexa Bliss. After last week, she can't be happy. After all, she isn't fond of someone making fun of her size. She halts, mid-stride, turning to face a newcomer in the name of Renee Young. Young is hesitant but steps up to Nia and speaks to her mic.

[Renee Young]
Nia, I hate to bother you. I really do, but I was tasked to come and ask you to come and ask you a few questions. Is that okay?

Renee Young waits for an answer but Nia doesn't even say a word, just stares at Young with contempt in her eyes. Renee, not knowing what else to do, continues.

[Renee Young]
Both Carmella and Liv Morgan have went on record saying that they never said anything about you behind your back. This has become a game of she said and people want to know what your thoughts on the situation is?

Renee directs the microphone to Nia, lifting it up high due to how much taller Jax is in comparison. The Irresistible Force simply gazes at Renee, not saying a word, maybe she's pondering what to say, maybe she has nothing to say at all. Giving Renee a stone-faced look, we can't really be sure what is going through her mind. But just as Nia was perhaps about to open her mouth, all of a sudden Alexa Bliss walks into frame, in between Renee & Nia turning to her partner tonight with a look of assurance.

[Alexa Bliss]
Don't worry, I got this.  

Alexa then turns her head, staring at Renee for a moment, before lifting her head up, looking at the microphone that is still pointed up in the air, well above her head. She very dramatically clears her throat, looking up at the mic, then at Renee, then the mic, then Renee, then the mic, then Renee, then at Nia turning to her with a "Seriously?" before back to Renee who at this point sighs taking the not so subtle hint and lowering the microphone to Alexa.

[Alexa Bliss]
I think it's quite obvious what she thinks about it. There's a couple of bullies in our division, bullies that aren't even woman enough to own up to the horrible things they said. They can backtrack all they want, I know what I heard...and they should be ashamed of themselves. I may pride myself on being The Wicked Witch of XWL, but they make me look like Glenda The Good Witch in comparison to how treacherous they are. Honestly, their mothers should be ashamed of themselves for raising such horrible people.

She shakes her head in complete disgust before continuing on.

[Alexa Bliss]
Nia can't help the fact that she's a little bit bigger than everyone else, just like I can't help that I was born a little bit shorter than everyone. But you see, instead of feeling sorry for ourselves, instead of wallowing in a sea of self-pity over what others choose to ridicule us for...we embrace what makes us special, what makes us unique, we use that difference to set us apart from all the others. Nia is an inspiration to Women everywhere because ever since she was a little girl, all people have ever done is try to cut her down, to make her feel like she doesn't belong. But look at her Renee, she hasn't just proven that she belongs, she is well on her way to running this entire division, as they all run scared at the mightiness of THE IRRESISTIBLE FORCE! Well, they can run...but they can't hide.

Alexa lightly laughs to herself, tilting her head back at Nia who stands menacingly behind her and says "You like that?" smiling proudly to which Nia simply nods clearly pleased with Alexa's words.

[Renee Young]
Well Alexa, seeing as you're the reason everyone's skeptical of this newfound "friendship"

Alexa's amused expression quickly sours and she immediately cuts Renee off..

[Alexa Bliss]
Let me stop you right there, don't you DARE put quotations on that as if our friendship is anything to question. Maybe you're trying to find something that isn't there because you've never had a friendship bloom quite like ours? Maybe YOU and all those people that want to paint this into a picture that is anything but bliss...should stop being so miserable and you might actually find a friend that'll be there in your time of need like Nia was for me last week.

[Renee Young]
Well actually I have plenty of good friends so no tha-

Once more The Wicked Witch of XWL silences Renee, speaking over her.

[Alexa Bliss]
Clearly not, or we wouldn't be having this conversation. The fact is, all of you, Liv...Carmella...you're all despicable. You can't just be happy that in a division where everyone is always out for themselves, we found each other. If it wasn't for me, Nia would have never known that people were talking behind her back, mocking her...and why? Because she's talented? Because she's dominating everyone? She deserves better than that, and tonight she's going to rip the heads off of those two blonde bobbleheads, and then at Emergence? She's going to climb that ladder, she's going to pull that briefcase down, and she's going to be your NEW Miss Money In The Bank!

[Renee Young]
You're awful confident...you are aware she's in that match with Sasha Banks, Liv Morgan, and Carmella three Women that aren't exactly pushovers.

[Alexa Bliss]
Really? Because if you ask me, everyone compared to Nia, is EASILY pushed over. Of course, I'm confident, that's what friends do, they support one another, if I was in that match she'd say the same about me. Friends look out for one another, they believe in one another, they find a monitor like I will at Emergence somewhere backstage, grab some popcorn, and a diet coke with a twist of lime and they watch as their friend TEARS EVERYONE APART UNTIL SHE'S SURROUNDED BY LIMBS AND BROKEN LADDERS AND THERE IS NOTHING TO STOP HER FROM CLIMBING ONE OF THE ONLY REMAINING INTACT LADDERS AND WINNING!

[Renee Young]
I see...well thank you for your time, and good luck tonig-

Clearly had her fill of "Bliss" for the evening Renee tries to end things but instead she's interrupted by Alexa for the third time in a row.

[Alexa Bliss]
How do you even have this job, YOU HAVE ONE JOB, ASK QUESTIONS. Yet you don't ask the most important question of all? Really looking out for your fellow Women aren't you, Renee? It's not like we're competing in The Main-Event against XWL's most wretched bullies, OH WAIT WE ARE. So how about you, I don't know...ask us about that?

Renee grits her teeth, rolling her eyes before putting on an obviously forced smile.

[Renee Young]
You're right, how rude....of me. So how do you two think you'll fair in The Main-Event tonight? It is the first time you two will have your...friendship tested since becoming friends a whole week ago. Are you worried that you might fall short tonight?

Alexa's mouth twists, her eyes squint slightly, and her breathing gets louder clearly not taking kindly to Renee's blatant shot at her height. But just as it looks like Renee is about to feel every bit of Alexa's fury, Bliss starts to smile.

[Alexa Bliss]
Oh Renee, what a brilliant question...followed by a bunch of nonsense. I'll keep this "short" for you...The Irre-Blisstible Force are going to put them in their place tonight, BENEATH US.

Nia Jax looks to Alexa who smiles her way. She pauses, almost as though waiting for Alexa Bliss to lead the way. Seeing her chance to steal Nia for the long haul and she takes it. She nods to Nia and then takes off, wanting Jax to follow. Without much of a hesitation, Nia does so having found herself a friend in little Miss Bliss. They seem to be on the same page tonight, but will the same be said when they team up against Carmella & Liv Morgan in our Main-Event?

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:39 pm

Anarchy continues, as we head to a pre recorded video...from Bayley!

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 85ugqRM
[Bayley]
Being back in XWL is everything I've ever imagined. I've sat back and watched the past couple of weeks and the competition is stronger than ever. Tonight, I get the chance to step back in that XWL ring, against one of the greatest this division has to offer. Natayla is proof that hard work can pay off...and It's going to be an honour to step in that ring with her.  Tonight gives me a chance to show everyone, I am ready for this. Natayla is at the top of this division...and if I can get the win it'll show this is where I belong. Her family is one of the best families in professional wrestling, I grew up watching her Father, her Uncles....She's grown up around some of the greatest wrestlers of all time.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 B5ATiAR
[Bayley]
Tonight is the chance to prove myself, It's the chance to put my name forward for future title opportunities. If i can beat Natayla tonight...then she goes onto Emergence and becomes Champion...That puts me in a great position. Natayla is putting everything on the line at Emergence, everything she's worked for is on the line....that is something you have to respect. She's willing to literally give everything she has for that title. I couldn't imagine this division without Natayla, in some form she's one that's always being around. It didn't matter if it was out there performing, or just backstage giving advice to people like me when I was just starting out. Natayla sums up what this division is about, so come Emergence, I'll be sat backstage cheering on Natayla...not just for her legacy...but for the womens division.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 ZzLpj7c
[Bayley]
But tonight isn't about her career, it isn't about any championship. Tonight is my first chance to step back in that ring, I've waited months for this moment. This is the only thing I've ever wanted to do, this is the only place I've ever wanted to be. But I don't want to just make up the numbers, I want to be the best and be in that ring with the best. When people talk about the best women in the world...I want my name to be mentioned. I'm not just doing this for me, I'm doing this for everyone out there who's being told to give up, who's being told they'll never achieve their dream. Just by being here I've achieved the first part of mine and now I'm here I won't stop until I've achieved my dream of becoming Womens Champion.

A smile comes across the face of the alwas passionate Bayley as Anarchy continues

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:43 pm

We are now backstage with Renee Young with a smile on her face.

[Renee Young]
XWL Universe please welcome my guest at this time Eli Drake.

Eli walks into view with a grin on his face.

[Renee Young]
Well, Eli last week you got a big win over Kenny Omega, but tonight you go one on one with The Undertaker are you afraid in any way?

Eli rolls his eyes

[Eli Drake]
Alright well that question was everywhere let's brake it down. First off, the win over Kenny Omega was not big. I kicked his kister up and down that ring, and there wasn't a damn thing he could have done to stop me! He tried so hard to fight back, but guess what it just wasn't good enough!

Eli laughs to himself

[Eli Drake]
You know what's funny? I was actually expecting more of a fight, but all he did was crumble before my feet. With that he really showed the entire world who exactly is elite in XWL, and if he somehow think it is still you. You are more delusional than that Woken or Broken dummy you ended. Now that I proved I am the pure elite talent thriving in XWL. It's time to look forwar...

Suddenly, Renee screams as Eli is hit hard from behind. As Renee runs away, we see Kenny Omega standing over the fallen Eli Drake. Kenny has a lead pipe in hand as he watches Eli attempt to make it back to his feet.

Kenny Omega
You think I'm just some pushover you son of a bitch?!

Kenny swings the lead pipe again, hitting Eli in the back. As this shot flattens Eli back to the ground, Kenny hits him once more for good measure.

Kenny Omega
Yes.. You may have beat me last week, but that will never happen again. Last week, I underestimated you. I saw you nothing more than just another wannabe superstar, but you have proved to be much more than that Eli. You could possibly be one of the best here. I say one of the best, because I am THE best in XWL.

As Eli makes it back to his hands and knees, Kenny pushes him over with a kick to the ribs.

Kenny Omega
Last week, you got lucky... Lucky you weren't facing the best Kenny Omega, but your luck has run out... because I am challenging you to a match at Emergence. This will not be just any match though, because I am going to embarrass you... I am going to hurt you just like I did Seth Rollins. Last week was nothing. If you want to truly prove you are The Elite, face me in our very own Best of 7 Series!

Kenny gives a maniacal laugh, believing he has this series in the bag if Eli accepts. He then takes a knee next to Eli.

Kenny Omega
At Emergence, it will be match one of a possible seven in this series. We could possibly have seven matches, but we won't. Why? Because I am going to do to you exactly what I did to Seth Rollins, except this time I'm going to do it quicker! Unlike Seth, you won't even get one victory over me! I am going 4 and 0! So... I'll be waiting for your answer, Eli. Prove to me that you are The Elite. Goodbye..

Kenny stands, dropping the lead pipe in front of Eli.

Kenny Omega
..and Goodnight!

Kenny walks off, laughing to himself. As we get a shot of Eli Drake clutching his ribs, we go to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:50 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Yi0Q9d1 XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Pfzu5sc

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WINNER VIA PINFAL :
XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Pfzu5sc

After an hard fought match, Seth Rollins is left alone sitting in the ring, clear disappointment on his face after coming up short against The Icon. Clearly this isn't how Seth wanted his return to go, but the fans are all on their feet with a standing ovation for the effort Seth put in tonight.  Seth gets back to his feet, taking a look around the at the fans before mouthing "thank you" to the crowd, raising his hands to them, returning the respect they are showing him. Seth is about to exit the ring when...

A commotion can be heard coming from outside of the crowd. Loud cheers being to come from one section of the fans. The camera's turn to the commentary position where you can see Mauro Ranallo standing up and walking to the side of the table. Graves raises his hands and stands up. The camera turns to show Jey Uso walking over to the commentary position while his brother hops the guard rail behind him. Jey starts slapping his hand on the table while staring at Corey Graves. Jimmy walks over and can be heard repeatedly saying "What?!" in an aggressive manner. Corey tries his luck at diffusing the situation and trying to calm The Uso's down but it doesn't appear to be working. Jimmy gets closer and continues to talk trash in Corey's ear before slapping the headset from around his head. Corey can be seen rattled by this, it has clearly annoyed him but he is a smart man and can see that there is a numbers advantage against him so keeps his composure, continuing to try and diffuse the situation.

The ruckus grabs the attention of Seth Rollins. He has been a part of many situations like this in his past but he doesn't like what is unfolding before him. He walks over to the ropes and starts shouting towards The Uso's to try and gain their attention. Jey turns around and tells Seth to keep out of it but there is one thing Seth Rollins is known for and that is his persistence. He continues to shout remarks at The Uso's until Jimmy turns around to face The Architect. Sensing his moment Corey takes this moment of distraction to hop the rail behind him and put some distance between himself and The Uso's.

Jimmy and Jey check over their shoulder and see that Graves has done a runner. They look around and see him running off through the crowd. Seeing their plan come to an abrupt halt has clearly put Jimmy and Jey in an even more fowl mood. Their attentions turn to the man still standing in the ring, Seth Rollins. The Uso's can be seen shouting remarks at The Kingslayer and slowly walk their way to the apron. Seth stands tall in the middle of the ring, goading the brothers into joining him inside the squared circle. The Uso's put a knee up onto the apron and grab the ropes but as soon as they do a team of security guards finally catch up to the brothers and grab them from behind dragging them away from the ring. The Uso's try to fight their way free from the teams grip but this time the numbers are against them and are unsuccessful in their attempts of freedom. Seth smirks as the pair are dragged further and further from the ring, climbing to the middle rope and waving Jimmy and Jey goodbye as they disappear, carried away through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:58 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 5LxJ1PV XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 LQYtZDl

[Maruo Ranallo]
A brilliant showing from both women tonight, Bayley proving she's just as good as ever giving Natalya one hell of a fight here tonight.

[Corey Graves]
Perhaps if Bayley wasn't so concerned with hugs she would've had better luck.

[Maruo Ranallo]
Why do you have to do that? We just saw a great match between two crowd favorites, this is a nice moment there's no bitterness or hatred spilling in that ring...it's just respect and it's a welcome sight

Natalya's hand is raised by the official, a sight she and most of us hope to see at Emergence when she challenges Ruby Riot for The Women's Championship. Her eyes lower to her waist, imagining what might await her if the next time she stares down at it if she'll see The Women's Championship. Bayley starts to stir, holding her chest still feeling the effects of when Natalya dove both knees into it with The Hart Attack 2.0.

[Corey Graves]
If Bayley knew what was good for her, she'd take this moment to drop Natalya where she stands and change the way everyone looks at her.

[Maruo Ranallo]
You mean like Ruby Riot who abandoned who she was the second she won The Women's Championship? I barely recognize her anymore, that's the last thing Bayley needs to do. Besides she's proven she can more than be successful just as she is.

[Corey Graves]
The Wrestling Business is cutthroat, it's not supposed to be one big happy family. Natalya beat her tonight, she should be upset, she should be angry...she should want revenge.

[Maruo Ranallo]
Why? Because they both gave it their all and Natalya was just the better woman tonight? Why shouldn't she respect what they just did, what Natalya did by beating her?

Bayley starts to stumble toward Natalya,
The Number One Contender's arm is lowered by the official, and Natalya's theme stops. Their eyes meet, we're watching intently wondering if this is indeed the same Bayley we know and love...when suddenly she lunges forward...WRAPPING HER ARMS AROUND NATALYA AND....hugs her.

[Maruo Ranallo]
See, that's what it's all about, respect.

[Corey Graves]
Come on, you can still drop her, don't stand there and hug the woman who just beat you!

Its a feel-good moment for the fans in attendance, they cheer this display of respect and soon Natalya pulls away, lifting Bayley's arm into the air and pointing at her,
clearly saying Bayley has nothing to be ashamed of tonight, and she gave her one hell of a fight.

[Maruo Ranallo]
This is why so many have long awaited Natalya to finally be at the top of The Women's Division. She's always supported so many others, even Bayley...during her reign, she was always so supportive. That is The Champion we need, that is the makings of a deserving Champion.

[Corey Graves]
Natalya's played Mother Hen to the Women of XWL for 8 years, and what has it gotten her? Nothing. She's watched as others, including Bayley got everything she wished she could one day have. And now, we're witnessing her final night on Anarchy, and what does she do? She takes away her moment to celebrate her victory in her last ever match on Anarchy....and gives it to Bayley? That's why she's failed to become Champion, and it's why Ruby Riot is going to beat her and force Natalya to leave XWL.

[Maruo Ranallo]
I don't believe that one bit. I take nothing away from Ruby Riot, but to discount Natalya as if she has no chance is simply ignorant to everything she's done throughout her career and everything she's done in the last 3 months. She buried Sasha Banks alive, she bested April in 60 minutes beating her not once but twice..this is her time.

[Corey Graves]
It's easy to say that now, but it's supposedly been her time every other time so I'll believe it when I see it.

[Maruo Ranallo]
Nonetheless Ruby our Women's Champion will meet with Natalya in just a bit to officially sign the contracts for their match so stay tuned for that.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 7:21 pm

Fatal 4 Way

World Television Championship #1 Contender's Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 XWzcb4P XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 0O5p3Qq
XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 IDZrbPj XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 RVFeWlP

The match is underway as the referee rings the bell, all competitors are in their respective corners and then CM Punk instantly roundhouses Pete Dunne down to the mat, and Cody too without warning, Christian smiles from afar and then walks up to Punk and talks trash to him ..

-

-

-

-

-

-

7 minutes into the match.. The four opponents CM Punk, Pete Dunne, Cody and Christian have felt each other out by now, and Cody and Pete are going shot for shot in the center of the ring, and the camera is focusing on them. Each shot begins to become harder and slower, and the crowd is going back and forth with their reactions. “OOH” “AWW”. You can begin to see CM Punk start to stir on the outside after taking a few moments to himself, and Christian is laying down on the opposite end of the ring, face down.

Punk fixes his mask and then finds a way back up to his feet by using the apron. Christian uses the steps, a different method and then CM Punk walks around the ring, a b-line right towards Christian who has no idea of this, the two putting their rivalry into the mix quite a bit, alike Dunne and Cody. Without taking a second to breathe, Punk drills Christian with a club to the back of the head, and then takes his head and slams it off the step he just used to get up, and Christian falls down on the step for support. Punk looks left and right, then immediately flips up the apron and puts both of his hands under there and starts pulling out a table to our surprise and the commentators.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What is CM Punk planning to do with that table?

[Corey Graves]
He’s going to set it up and start asking donations for a new face, since we can’t see it, Mauro.. What do you think? He’s wanted to put his rival, Christian in harms way, and that’s evidently the case.

[Mauro Ranallo]
He should be more focused in on the match, this isn’t a one on one contest!

CM Punk starts to set the table up, one leg at a time and then looks over at the crowd and changes his direction of the table, by lifting it up entirely. No one knows where he’s going with it except him, and then he places it OVER the barricade and into the fan space and the security begins to urge the fans to move over and let them do their thing. Christian perks up from the steps and starts throwing rights and lefts at CM Punk, and then slamming his head onto the barricade, Punk feels that enough to shake his head from the pain, and then lifts his right leg upward and cracks Christian behind the right ear, a roundhouse kick that causes Christian to fall backward halfway over the barricade, and Punk realizes this, and pushes Christian over onto the table only a few inches away.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This does not look good for Captain Charisma, he’s on a table, a good 20 feet away from the ring, and CM Punk has a dangerous idea in mind.

CM Punk starts to climb up the apron using the ropes, and then scales himself up to the top of the turnbuckle, looking back to judge the distance. Punk gets his footing and then stands straight up, balancing his arms upward, a tribute to the late great Macho Man, and as his fingers are up, this is as soon as he propels from the top and a forward leap!

OH MY GOD! -

Is all you can hear from the commentary team in unison as CM Punk crashes through the table, clearing the jump and directly on top of Christian, piercing him with an elbow drop from the high heavens. The crashing of the table is heard distinctly, and they both fall through it without fail. Christian is taken out of this match it seems, and Punk might be too!

[Corey Graves]
CM Punk risking life and limb to take his enemy out of this match, with one of the most daring things i’ve ever seen in an XWL contest.

Pete Dunne and Cody are taken back from this for a moment and then shrug at each other, and roll out at the same exact time, and go over to the barricade. Teaming together to pull CM Punk back over the barricade and leaving Christian on the outside completely out of it. Once they get Punk over, they roll him into the ring and Dunne rolls in swiftly to take a pin, and Cody doesn’t let him even attempt it, and pulls him out. Dunne frustrated that Cody would be so selfish, Cody then rolls in and tries to take a pin, and as Cody tries to, Dunne yanks his leg and holds it, before getting in the ring himself and then dragon whips Cody into the mat instantly. Punk gaining his wits, uses the ropes and lays into them and then gets back up to his feet still wobbly.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Christian is taken out by CM Punk, and Cody and Pete Dunne tried to take advantage of the situation by bringing Punk back in to gain a pinfall and it backfired on both accounts. With all three of these worthy contenders for the World Television Title, only one can outlast the other two, who's it going to be, if they are going to put their bodies on the line for the chance?!

SPOILERS INCOMING

COMING IN

Here’s your winner and NEW number one contender for the World Television Title, PETE DUNNE!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Pete has pinned Cody after using a spiraling elbow to knock him loopy, sending a message to his opponent at Emergence, a brutal one at that. Taking away his chance at gold, much like he said he would once he was given the opportunity to take it away from Cody or anyone for that matter.

[Corey Graves]
We’ll see about how Cody takes it, come the Pay Per View event, they are set to square off in an Extreme Rules match, Falls Count Anywhere i’ve just received word, Dunne reveling in his victory and Punk came close, but short.

Dunne gets back up to his feet and pushes on his jaw and checks his nose, since he was busted open last week by Cody, and he has not forgotten. The referee goes to raise his hand and he accepts it for a few and then rips his arm away and takes a pose at the ropes.  His fist is dug into his chin and his elbow arched, his theme song fades out as we carry on with the show.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 8:22 pm

Anarchy comes back from a commercial break, and standing in the ring is none other than our General Manager, Layla. She's accompanied by a table and 2 leather chairs, along with a black folder on top of that table.

[Layla]
Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight we are here to officially sign the contracts between a match that has grown not only very personal but very serious at that. We started off 2018 by seeing Miss Money In The Bank Ruby Riot successfully cash her contract in on the then longest reigning Women's Champion in XWL history, April. Through these past 2 months, I've been somewhat criticised for not stepping in and ruling one way or another on the issue of Natalya facing Ruby Riot for The Women's Championship. But as a former competitor, I understand that sometimes I don't need to be the "boss" and tell everyone what they're going to do, and when they are. I think of myself as someone that can take a step back and ask, does this have a natural course it needs to take? And I firmly believe this did.

She pauses, collecting her further thoughts before continuing.

[Layla]
Ruby Riot, and understandably so has deemed herself above the rest of the division because she did, in fact, end the reign for nearly a year no one in this division, did. She did it on the night that Natalya sought to challenge April to one last match to prove she could beat her, but unfortunately for Natalya...she didn't have a Money In The Bank contract to cash in, Ruby did. This brought about refusal from Ruby to even see Natalya as "worthy." Again you would say, obviously she was, why didn't you just make the match against Ruby's wishes? Because as the woman that screwed Natalya out of her last title reign, nearly 8 years ago...if she is to end that horrible run of bad luck since...I know she wants to do it the right way. To do that, she needed to convince Ruby that she was worthy of that shot, because had I just gave it to her, and Natalya won...then Ruby wouldn't have accepted that victory, she'd call it favoritism, she'd insinuate I was making up for my actions at Final Stand all those years ago.

As Layla recalls that infamous screwjob on the grand stage, she obviously has apologized since, and Natalya doesn't hold it against her anymore...but it still is something as she stands there she wishes she could take back.

[Layla]
To silence your critics, one must leave them nothing to criticize. Natalya used that fire of rejection to FINALLY beat April in a 60 Minute Iron Man Match at International Incident. A victory that carried on from her victory in Buried Alive at the previous event. We know as viewers, as the one making the decisions, that she deserved that one on one opportunity, she had earned it. Unfortunately, that match ended in controversy, the referee didn't see Ruby's foot on the bottom rope, awarded Natalya the title...and, in previous regimes, that ending would have stuck. But this is the one time I stuck my nose in the situation, I communicated to the referee after he had presented Natalya with the title, and I just said it as clearly as possible. Natalya didn't win, you made a bad call, you have to reverse it.

Some boos follow in response to Layla revealing she was, in fact, the one behind the reversed decision, but obviously, it was the right call even if it sucked in that moment to see it, she made the tough call and that's her job as General Manager.

[Layla]
Believe me, I didn't want to do it, I hated that I had to...but The Women's Championship is very special to me, it's special to everyone in this division, it symbolizes a lot of fight, a lot of dedication, and a lot of respect because of champions like April. Natalya didn't want to win like that, after all that time, to have a tainted victory, that isn't what any of us want. Ruby did not lose that match, she was still champion and I couldn't stand by and allow her to be screwed out of her title, it's honestly that simple. But because this situation has been anything but easy, it led to Ruby thinking she had beaten Natalya and it was time for her to go to the back of the line. Once more, it was brought to me, why don't you just step in now, everyone knows this should be rematched. Because Ruby had fallen back to that view of "Natalya doesn't deserve this" she needed to hear her, every week, she needed to see how badly she wanted it, and we all earned how badly she wanted it when 2 weeks ago, Ruby finally did accept her challenge, with a couple caveats.

Layla grabs the folder cover, flipping it over to reveal a contract for their Emergence Match, and the camera zooms in on it, showing it is indeed for The Women's Championship, it is going to be contested inside a Steel Cage, and if Natalya loses, she will be released from her contract and must leave XWL.

[Layla]
The stakes are high, higher than any match has been in quite some time, because here you have a newer competitor still in her first year, versus a veteran of this business, of this industry. You have 2 completely opposite views, views that have exploded into personal warfare...and if Natalya wins, her long journey back to being Champion is finally over...but if Ruby wins, Natalya's long journey back to being Champion is over. This is our Main-Event at Emergence, every Championship Match will be incredible. I'm especially excited for The Face Of Anarchy, and World Television Champion Dean Ambrose battling The Underdog no more from the underground World Heavyweight Champion Sami Zayn for The World Title, as we all should be. Emergence embodies Zayn & Riot they won at last year's Emergence, they used those contracts to be Champions right now for this year's...on paper either match is a perfect example of what this year's Money in The Bank Winner from the Men's & Women's could be 6 months from now. But when you add in the very real stakes at hand, Natalya versus Ruby Riot deserves to go on last. Because either you'll rejoice at success, or you'll cry as we say goodbye to one of the last true veterans of this business, not just the division.

The audience starts to cheer her announcement that this will, in fact, be The Main-Event of Emergence, and she pauses allowing their support for the match and the participants being recognized in that light.  

[Layla]
But this moment isn't about me, I'm simply here to oversee things, to give them a platform to air any final words they may have for one another, so with that said. Let's welcome first, The Challenger for The Women's Championship, Natalya!

Natalya's theme sounds throughout the building to a loud ovation of cheers as the clear fan favorite between the two women that'll compete in The Women's Championship Match steps out onto the stage.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 LinUW2P

She's got a lot on the line at Emergence, but despite that she comes out with a smile, waving at fans on her way down the ramp, not wasting much time on her path to the ring.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 AACrOmf

[Corey Graves]
I don't know how Natalya can come out here so casually as if this might not be her last night on Anarchy.

[Maruo Ranallo]
Going back to what her mentor Tokyo Joe taught her, there's nothing in life you can't overcome. This is very serious, and losing really isn't an option for her, more than ever before. But, she believes that she is unbreakable, and if she truly is, then this won't break her, she will overcome it.

Entering the ring, she grabs a microphone off the table, then brings in close to her as she looks around at the fans, feeling the love from them.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 70lMJz5

Soon she raises that mic up, and stares at Layla.

[Natalya]
First and foremost, I'd like to take this opportunity to actually respond to someone not currently involved in this situation. I understand we're going to have a contract signing, and Ruby can't wait to come out here to inform me of how she's going to rid me from XWL...but, 2 weeks ago a certain someone made their shocking return, and last week...they had a few choice words for me.

Turning her head so that she's positioned in a way that she can speak directly into the camera, Natalya proceeds to do just that.

[Natalya]
Welcome back, Sasha. Congratulations on getting in The Money In The Bank Ladder Match, it'd be an incredible opportunity for you to win that match in her your return match. But it'd be a shame if you came out here AFTER I become The New Women's Champion, and WASTED that opportunity by trying to take my moment away from me! Not a shame for me, no...for YOU. Because there may not be a grave on that stage, but if you try to get in my way again, I will BURY YOU AGAIN AND I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT!

The arena comes alive with a loud "POP!" as Natalya gives a very clear and cut response to Sasha's wish of winning Money In The Bank, and Natalya winning the title, all so she could take that moment away from her.

[Maruo Ranallo]
Wow, looks like one threat has been met with another.

[Corey Graves]
It's a lot of big talk for the woman that still has to win the title, let alone actually thwart a potential cash in from Sasha if she wins Money In The Bank.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 91hjnzd

[Natalya]
Now as for you, Ruby...I have a lot I'd like to get off my chest with you, but I want to do it to your face, so why don't you come out here and join us?

INSERT RUBY TITANTRON HERE

As Ruby's music blasts throughout the arena, she steps out onto the stage with the title on her shoulder and a dead-serious expression on her face. No smirk, no smile. Just pure focus on the woman that has dogged her for months. All of the drama and anticipation is finally coming to a head and Ruby knows this is where it counts. She begins her walk down to the ring, ignoring the boos of the crowd as she goes. Her eyes never leave Natalya as she continues the death stare. She climbs the stairs of the ring and stands on the apron for a few seconds before climbing into the ring and standing a few feet away from her rival. The smoldering gaze continues and you can almost see the passion and anger radiating off of her. Someone offers her a mic but she doesn't even acknowledge them and stands motionless, waiting. Natalya obviously expected Ruby to have some smart remark, but once she realizes Ruby is actually going to let her speak she proceeds to.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 RCzZfjP

[Natalya]
What the hell happened to you? Heading into Emergence last year, you were different...you had respect, you had integrity, you had a fire in your eyes that was ready to set this whole place a blaze! You had a goal, a goal to outdo every woman in that Money In The Bank Ladder Match, and BE something! You did that, you won, and I was happy for you, because I knew that when I looked in your eyes, I could see the future...I could see a future Champion that would uphold everything The Women's Championship was. But when I look in your eyes now, when I've looked in your eyes the last 2 months...all I've seen, is the gaze of a woman that achieved her one goal, and she's terrified of where she goes next. What happens when she puts that title on the line? What happens now that she's no longer the hunter, and she's now the hunted? There's no fire, and there's no blaze at your feet. You're cold, you're a shell of the bright eyed woman that wanted to start a "riot."

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 BsR7kKR

[Natalya]
I've been in your shoes for the last 8 years, a cold hard example of the reality that, once you achieve that incredible success so early in your career...it's suddenly a neverending fight to not fall flat on your face. You come in, you make an impact, you set a goal, and you shake the entire foundation of this company. I came in as a determined woman, a woman that knew she was better than everyone one else, and I asserted my dominance every single night, until had surpassed all expecations, and become CHAMPION. At first, you're naive, in that moment, you think it will last forever, that no one can touch you, that no one will ever knock you off your perch. But that's where I was wrong, and it's where YOU most certainly are wrong. I look at you tonight, and I'm angry, because you've brought cowardice to a Championship that for nearly a year was represented by nothing but PURE AND RAW CONFIDENCE! We went from a champion that took on all comers, to a champion that's been afraid to step in this ring with ANYONE, let alone a challenger. But that's not the only reason why I'm angry, I'm angry because you're going down a road that I, and many others have gone down, and I'm trying to talk you off the ledge, I'm trying to get this through your thick skull, and you just stand there looking at me as if I don't know what I'm talking about.

Natalya starts to walk around Ruby, eyeing her up and down which leads Ruby to turn around and stare intently at Natalya.

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 YG1PXjM

[Natalya]
Look in the mirror, kid. THIS is your future if you don't get your act together. I let my arrogance get the best of me, and it led THIS ONE...

Natalya points directly at Layla.

[Natalya]
And her "BFF" along with a crooked General Manager to SCREW ME OUT OF EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I'D HAVE FOREVER! A moment to this day, I am still struggling every single night to come back from! You wanna think you own the world? That you're The "Gatekeeper?" You're WRONG, all of this could be taken from you forever in a matter of seconds, and I'm proof of that! But all of that ends at Emergence, when I break free of the chains that have bound me to the past, that has haunted me every moment I'm in this ring. I'm not the naive little girl I was 8 years ago, I have endured more than you ever could imagine, and I stand here tonight, UNBREAKABLE! You can't break me, because I've been broken so many times through the years, THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO BREAK! And it's taken me all this time, to finally collect all the pieces of my failures, every shred of me that was lost through every moment I faltered...and I'm ready to be WHOLE! And when I break you, when I shatter this idea that you're more than you really are, I just hope...my words get through to you, so you can find where it all went wrong, before it's almost too late, like me.

Ruby absorbs what Natalya has to say, nods slowly and looks down at her feet. A few seconds later she looks back up and looks into Nat's eyes. Suddenly a wide smile spreads across her face and she snatches the mic that was offered earlier.

RUBY RIOT!
I am not like you Natalya! I am not you and I will not fall into the same sad pit that you fell into! It's real sweet of you to come out here and open up your heart to me, believe me. You are a very nice person, that much is clear. Maybe when I retire you next week you can put in an application to be a greeter at Wal-Mart. I don't know why you haven't figured it out yet, you would think after 8 years of getting beaten it might have started to become a little clearer. This is not your game anymore. Maybe it was at one point, but that time is gone. The only reason you have any respect in this industry is because you've been here forever. That and your daddy. That doesn't cut it anymore. After Emergence -

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 MQ6NzR

The audience damn near crucifies Ruby for that last remark, booing so loudly that Natalya has to wait a few seconds to even try to respond.  

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 YDJ6ep8

[Natalya]
Well, at least my "famous last name" actually stands for something! You claim to wanna shock the system, to start a "riot." WELL WHERE IS IT, HUH? Please explain to all of us how sitting on your ass the past 2 months is inciting a RIOT?! When you sat back there, when all of us were so incredibly honored to compete in The Tokyo Dome, WHAT DID THAT PROVE?! That you're so good you don't have to do anything because ONE victory suddenly made you better than us? You can call me a failure because I haven't won that...but at least I didn't win it, and then FAIL as Champion, like YOU! See, coming out here every week, trying to get you to defend that against me, that shows I care about that title a great deal. But you? You refusing to step in this ring every night to show why you're the "best" proves you don't give a damn about that title, or what April made it stand for! You stand for nothing but yourself, your selfish wants, oh I wanna be Women's Champion, but I want much more than that... I want to be a Champion that works just as hard as she did before she won it!

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 OCX3JJZ

[Natalya]
You're the failure in this ring, because you've had that Championship for 2 months, and what do you have to show for it? NOTHING! Which is appropriate, because after Emergence? You'll be left with nothing! Not your self-respect, you lost that the moment you ducked my challenge, not your integrity, you lost that when you allowed that title to go without being defended at an XWL Pay-Per-View for the first time since its inception. And most of all, not The Women's Championship...because it's going to be leaving with ME!

With intensity beaming off of her, Natalya tightens her grip over the microphone and stares Ruby right in her eyes.

[Natalya]
On behalf of the entire Women's Division, every Woman that's held that title, and the Championship that's around your waist right now...YOU'RE NOT WORTHY!

She grabs a pen off the table, and quickly signs her signatures on the line of the contract. As Natalya finishes scrawling her name, she looks up to see Ruby once again staring at her with nothing but anger. Before she can react, Ruby throws a stiff right hand, knocking Natalya to the mat. Natalya falls to the side of the table, the audience booing Ruby's cheap shot. Layla starts to back away realizing things are about to break down. As Natalya recovers, Ruby grabs a pen and puts her own name on the contract, officially setting the main event of Emergence. As Ruby is leaning over the table signing, Natalya gets to her feet and in a burst of pent of rage launches herself over the table, spearing Ruby onto and through the table. As shards of wood scatter across the ring, Natalya begins laying into the champ with fists of her own, throwing right after left after right into the face of Riot. In desperation, Ruby grabs part of the table and swings it towards Natalya who knocks it away and continues the assault.

[Maruo Ranallo]
Natalya is fed up!

[Corey Graves]
So that gives her right to put her hands on The Women's Champion?

[Maruo Ranallo]
She sucker punched her, that gives Natalya every right to retaliate.

Ruby manages to finally shift her positioning, rolling Natalya off her, and the tide turns as The Champion wraps her hands around the throat of her Challenger, choking her in her own fit of rage. "WHAT'S THE MATTER, NATTIE? AREN'T YOU THE CHOKE ARTIST? YOU SHOULD BE USED TO THIS BY NOW!" those sharp and callous words bring the audience's boos to an even higher tone as Natalya struggles to breathe. Ruby looks out into the upset audience,her hands still tightly wrapped around Natalya's neck and she shouts "THIS IS WHAT SHE IS, SHE CHOKES, I'M GOING TO BE ONE THAT FINALLY EXPELLS THAT LAST BREATH!" Too focused on justifying her actions to the crowd, her grip loosens just enough for Natalya to get free of her chokehold, then shove Ruby off of her. Ruby instantly tries to grab a microphone that had fallen to the mat in the wreckage, not to say anything, but as a weapon. As soon as her hand grabs it, she rises back up and suddenly barreling right at her is Natalya, clotheslining her so hard she sends Ruby flying over the top rope, and crashing to the outside!  

[Maruo Ranallo]
Mama Mia! What a clothesline!

[Corey Graves]
Is this any way to treat The Gatekeeper of The Women's Division?!

[Maruo Ranallo]
Corey this has been building up for 2 months, every dig Ruby has taken at Natalya, every duck, every dodge,  I mean this is a woman that last week ruined Natalya's opportunity at upsetting Asuka. Ramming The Women's Championship straight into her skull as she had The Empress locked in The Sharpshooter.

[Corey Graves]
She was sending a message that's what Champion's do.

[Maruo Ranallo]
Champion's also defend that title, they step in the ring to prove why they're the one with the title around their waist, has Ruby done that? No.

Natalya slightly slumps to a knee, grabbing her throat as she tries catches her breath. The audience is fully behind Natalya raring for her to continue to unleash her fury on Ruby Riot and after a few more moments to try and recover she exits the ring and immediately makes her way over to the announce table. Not satisfied with breaking one table, she rips off the cover and begins to yank out the monitors, clearly with a plan in mind, all while Ruby lies not far from her, writhing from her hard landing on the outside floor.  

[Corey Graves]
Hey! Stop that!

[Maruo Ranallo]
I wouldn't bark any orders at Natalya right now, Corey. She has had enough of Ruby, and since they're going to be locked in a Cage at Emergence, she's taking every opportunity tonight to make up for how limited they'll be. There won't be anything clotheslines over the ropes, or tables, just two women tearing each other apart within 4 walls of chain link fence.

The last monitor is chucked to the floor, and Natalya's attention shifts to Ruby, she sees her over by the edge of the apron and kneels down. But as soon as she tries to pull Ruby's arm, Riot's other arm that was under the ring apron emerges with steel chair which she quickly swings at the upper body of Natalya, knocking her back long enough to get to her feet and use this equalizer to get back in control. She fires back with another hard swing, causing Natalya to hunch over. The Women's Champion lifts the chair high into the air, an angry scowl on her face, then she quickly brings it down over the back of The Anvilette,  the force knocking her to the floor and once more bringing the boos up to their highest. Not satisfied just yet as she glares down at Natalya lying flat on her back, anguishing over those stiff shots, she turns the chair around so what would normally be the top of it is turned upside down and then starts to press it down into the lung pipe of The Queen of Harts.  

[Maruo Ranallo]
This is just barbaric, she's choking her!

[Corey Graves]
It's like our Women's Champion said, Natalya should be used to it by now, all she's done for the past 8 years is choke.

[Maruo Ranallo]
Seriously? You actually condone this?

[Corey Graves]
Hey if it's completely fine for her to pummel Ruby while she was defenseless on the mat, and it's totally okay for her to damn near knock her head off and break her neck by clotheslining her over the ropes and to our feet...then I think Riot is justified in defending herself by any means necessary, and besides...sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire. And in this case, how do you combat a choke artist? Choke them as hard as they've choked in title matches.

[Maruo Ranallo]
Defend herself? She started this!

[Corey Graves]
Natalya started this when she stole Ruby's moment after she cashed in Money in The Bank. Had she just accepted her time was over and Ruby's was setting forth a new time, we wouldn't even be commenting on this because Natalya would be doing what she does best, watching everyone else do what she no longer can.

[Maruo Ranallo]
I don't know what I'm more appalled by, Ruby or the fact that you're actually siding with her.

As Ruby increases the pressure on Natalya's windpipe, Natalya starts to grasp for anything that can ease the constriction of her windpipe. Ruby, seeing this, starts to laugh and removes the chair. She isn't done that quickly. Ruby grabs her hair and lifts her to her feet and begins to drag her towards the barricade. Once there, she yanks Natalya's face downward into the only thing separating them from the audience with a dulled thump. The crowd boos at this and Ruby slides Nat over the barricade and onto the floor at the feet of the nearest fan who scuttles backwards to avoid it. Ruby climbs over the barricade and picks up some popcorn and a soda from the ground and dumps it on her while spitting taunts at her.

RUBY RIOT!
Here, Natalya. Have some trash. You better get used to being covered in it because after I'm done with you, you're gonna be sleeping in the dumpsters.

Ruby throws the empty containers onto Natalya and waits for her to make it to her feet before she begins to shove her forwards up the stairs. Natalya tries to turn to defend herself but is met with a punch that turns her right back the way she was facing. A fan, seemingly tired of seeing Natalya humiliated like this, steps out from his seat to try to interfere but is shoved back down by Ruby.

RUBY RIOT!
MIND YOUR BUSINESS!

[Maruo Ranallo]
Ruby Riot just assaulted one of our paying customers!

[Corey Graves]
He stepped out of line. He has no right to do what he did. I don't blame her.

As Ruby deals with this interruption, Natalya finds enough time to right herself and delivers a shove of her own, causing Riot to go tumbling back down the steps towards the ring. With Ruby crawling on her hands and knees away from Natalya, Nattie quickly grabs a handful of her hair, yanking her up, but Ruby being craftier than Natalya expected grabs a replica title out of a fan's hands, and quickly swings it back around trying to do what she did last week to ruins Natalya's match with Asuka. But this time Natalya's ready for it, she ducks the shot, then fires back with a wicked punch that sends Ruby staggering further toward the barricade. Ruby recovers quick enough to swing back with a punch of her own, and before we know it we're witnessing an all-out brawl of fists being thrown in the midst of a sea of fans. The moment one connects with a hard shot, the other almost numb to the pain at this point swings forward with one of their own.  

[Maruo Ranallo]
How is a Steel Cage going to contain these two? They're fighting all over the ringside area.

[Corey Graves]
More importantly, how has our General Manager not stepped in and put a stop to this?

[Maruo Ranallo]
She stated earlier sometimes you have to know when to just stay out of it and after 2 months of this sort of cat and mouse game between Ruby Riot & Natalya, they're giving each other a taste of what's in store when there's no longer anywhere left to run.

With a hard fist catching Ruby in the jaw, Natalya done with this strike fest grabs her by her tights, then chucks her into the air, sending her flying over the barricade, and Ruby's barely able to roll in mid-air to avoid a nasty spill. Ruby still takes a bit of a hard landing so she's momentarily out of commission, long enough for Natalya to start to try and climb over the barricade. As her leg rises up over it, and she's halfway between the ringside area and the audience, suddenly Ruby comes out of nowhere with a SUPERKICK that immediately knocks Natalay's lights out. She collapses halfway over the barricade, slumped and dazed all the while the audience shouts in anger at The Women's Champion. Ruby smiles and slowly climbs over the barricade, and once back over, turns Natalya's slumbed body longways and begins to run, dragging her prey along the top of the barricade before finally dumping her off at the base of the ramp. Ruby lifts Nat off of the ground and places her into a tight headlock, once again constricting the flow to her brain. She then begins leading Natalya to the top of the stage. Natalya, who was at this point weak from the repeated abuse and lack of oxygen struggles but fails to break the grip. Ruby lets out a primal shriek and transitions Natalya to another hold before lifting her up in the air with her own move, the N-Power Bomb. Ruby drives Natalya down not onto the stage, but off of it and into the electrical control area. As Natalya's body comes crashing down into the jumbled mess of wires and panels sparks erupt into the air like fireworks on the Fourth of July. Ruby stands over the chaos with her arms stretched out to the side and sweat dripping from her brow. Medics come rushing to the scene as they struggle to pull Natalya from the pit.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 10:03 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 5jaZ5GH XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 4R9zGS6

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:31 am

Sadly, Mixer disconnected midway through the match. It picked right back up after a sweet ladder spot between Punk and Christian.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:53 am

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 10:55 am

TheFilthParade wrote:

Best part of that promo imo
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 11:43 am

StrumSkillet13 wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:

Best part of that promo imo

Rude.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 1:04 pm

John Cena is walking through the hallways, after the chaos that unfolded tonight everyone is sure he just wants to focus on Emergence and his Money in the Bank ladder match. Cena says his goodbyes to various staff as he walks through the hallway before a loud shouting gets his attention. Before Cena can react he's kicked in the chest sending him into the wall. The camera pans to the left to reveal none other than Nakamura as his attacked

Shinsuke Nakamura
You want to know when John?!

Nakamura pummles Cena with various kicks and punches. Cena slides down the wall as he tries to cover up from the assault. Finally Nakamura backs off. The look in his eyes show just how much hate he holds for Cena in his heart

Shinsuke Nakamura
Emergence. At Emergence I will destroy you for good Cena. Enjoy your last Paper View

Nakamura backs up more as Cena is getting to his feet. The King of Strong Style rushes forward with a Kinshasa that will put Cena out for the night. But before he can connect Cena lowers his shoulder and scoops Nakamura up on his shoulders! Nakamura tries to wiggle himself free but Cena is too strong! Cena delivers a bone shattering AA on Nakamura on the hard floor! The air is driven out of the King of Strong Styles as he rolls around in silent pain!

John Cena
Emergence sounds fine. I can wipe the floor with you AND win money in the bank. See you there, Shinsuke

Cena waves his hand in front of his face letting Nakamura know,
that come Emergence, you can't see Cena. The leader of Cenation picks up his bags and walks off, leaving Nakamura in a world of pain

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:03 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 IlQFdyb XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 F3CZJw5

No contest

Due to the events of Miz TV, Johnny Gargano is unable to compete.  Therefore the scheduled match between Johnny Gargano and Shinsuke Nakamura has been cancelled.

Anarchy will continue as normal.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 4:12 pm

We come back from commercial break and Chris Jericho has already joined us in the ring. No one else. Just The Alpha himself. A microphone was already held in his hand with a tight grasp around its handle.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
Cut the damn music!

His theme cuts out and the crowd begins to boo but that is not enough to stop Jericho from talking. His voice was made loud so that he could speak over the members of the audience.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
I'm done waiting. I'm not playing some game of hide and seek. I'm looking for one man and that man is Finn Balor. I laid out the challenge last week and this son of a bitch better hold up his end of the bargain. I want Finn Balor in this ring and I want Finn Balor in this ring right now. He can come alone. He can come with someone else. I don't care. I don't care who he brings with him. Bring your family! Bring your friends! Bring the rest of your Bullet Club buddies with you. Finn Balor, I'm here and I'm calling you out, man. Don't waste my time more than you already have, junior.

The lights in the arena begin to flicker and the titantron begins to static as the lights turn off completely. One spotlight shines over Chris Jericho as Finn Balor appears on the titantron sitting in a dark room on his scorched throne. Balor begins laughing as he looks up from the ground and begins to speak.

[FINN BALOR]
Do you dare call out the king of the demons? You’re not ready for the pain, the agony, and the nightmares that you will go through when you face me at Emergence. I am more than just a man when I put on that war paint. I gather the power given to me by my inner demons and I use it to inflict pain upon my enemies. When we step in that ring I won’t hold anything back and I will send you to the bottomless pits of hell where you will endure all your worst nightmares. You should be shaking in your boots Jericho.

Chris Jericho looks to grow a little angrier at the sight of Finn Balor sitting there.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
No. No. No. No.

His grip around the microphone grew a lighter tighter as his voice also grew a little louder.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
I said I want you IN THIS RING and yet there you are, not out here with me, but hiding in some room! Finn Balor is no demon. Finn Balor is a coward. A man who doesn't have the guts to face me man-to-man. What are you gonna do come Emergence when you and I are supposed to stand across from each other in a wrestling ring, huh? HUH!? Are you gonna run away with your tail tucked between your legs like the coward you are? You don't scare me, Finn. Your pathetic attempts at mind games are child's play compared to some of the things I've been through. I've stood toe-to-toe with the Undertaker! I've walked through the fiery pits of hell against Kane! I've worked with some of the scariest men that you can imagine. And then there's you... You are nothing like them. You are a fraud compared to them. A man in the paint who has to hide his fear.

And the anger finally calms. The snarled voice fades away and a smirk pulls onto one corner of the Alpha's face. His usual confidence showing again now.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
Come on out and play, Finn! Make me shake in my boots! I'm not scared of you!

As soon as Jericho had finished his sentence the titantron was hit with some type of static effect before  seemingly going live once again, but not with Finn Balor, with a man wearing a hoodie and with his back to the camera, the man slowly turns around and a good chuck of the XWL Universe release a huge pop for the man who hasn't been seen or heard from since his match with Chris Jericho was stopped due to Finn Balor throwing in the towel a few weeks ago, The Phenomenal One, AJ Styles! Styles keeps the hood over his head and displays a look of pure anger, pure hatred, but also pure determination to overcome all of these issues he's been having to deal with so far this year.

(AJ Styles)

You may not fear The Demon Chris, but you better fear me. You may have beaten down a broken AJ Styles Chris, a beaten, a battered, a worn down Phenomenal One, hell you may have even beat down a complacent AJ Styles, and that hurts me to say as a competitor. With Bullet Club and beating John Cena so many damn times that I've lost count, I got too damn complacent, and complacency in this business is a killer. Combine that with all of nagging injuries and it was just the perfect storm for AJ Styles, and Chris Jericho came back to this company and he dove right into that storm, he rode those ferocious waves and he took full advantage of what was in front of him, an AJ Styles who simply just wasn't really Phenomenal anymore.

(AJ Styles)
You're a pretty smart guy Chris, I'll give ya that, probably one of the smartest men to have ever stepped foot in a wrestling ring, so I can see how it was so easy for you to sense my weakness and pick me apart, but for all of your genius? you're also pretty fricken stupid Y2J. Ya see, your little beat downs on AJ Styles has awoken a side of me that I haven't felt in years, an AJ Styles that's more motivated, more hungry, and more determined than ever before, it's also given me time to recover from my injuries, and though I'd probably need a full year off to truly heal from all of them, I don't give a damn, no wrestler in the world who works a full schedule is 100%, and if they tell ya they are? they're lying through their teeth. I may be only 45% or 50%, but dammit my 45% or my 50% is better then most guys who are 80% so I'll be just fine.

(AJ Styles)
I'm hear to tell you, to tell Finn, and to tell the XWL Universe that I am NOT cleared to compete at Emergence, but don't you worry, I've had a long conversation with Ms. Layla El over the phone and we've come to an agreement. She will give XWL doctors the green light to clear me for my in ring return after Emergence IF I lend her hand and help her out with a little a problem of her's, and that problem is Chris Jericho and Finn Balor. So although I may not be cleared to COMPETE at Emergence, I will still be at Emergence.........

Styles unzips his hoodie causing the crowd to unleash a massive pop for what they're witnessing, something we've never seen before, AJ Styles in an official XWL Referee's shirt!

AS THE SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE FOR FINN BALOR VS CHRIS JERICHO!

SEE YA SOON CHRIS.....

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 4:20 pm

Kenny strolls onto the stage with his arms spread, taking in the mixed reaction from the audience. He sports a aviator sunglasses and a leather jacket, with his ring gear underneath. He looks to be ready for his match against the XWL Television Champion, Dean Ambrose.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well partner, this next bout could go down as match of the night! Dean Ambrose vs. Kenny Omega? Is this a dream?!

[Corey Graves]
You may be right, Mauro. Although this is a non-title match, this is a huge opportunity for Kenny Omega. If he beats the champion tonight, you have to believe he'll get a shot at the championship in the near future.

Before continuing down the ramp, Kenny slowly unzips his leather jacket. As he unzips it fully, he reveals a brand new t-shirt that reads "The Elite" in bold white letters.

[Corey Graves]
Wow! Eli Drake will not like that.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm not even sure Eli is watching this right now. He was brutally attacked by Omega earlier tonight.

Kenny makes his way down the ramp, ignoring fans along the way.

[Ring Announcer]
The followng contest is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring first.. from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.. weighing in at 222 pounds... KENNY... OMEGA!

As his name is announce, cheers and boos fill the arena once more. As Kenny reaches the ring steps, he removes his sunglasses and tosses them to the side. Slowly, he begins to walk up the steps.

[Mauro Ranallo]
With a match this big, you have to believe Kenny is as focused as ever.

[Corey Graves]
You heard what he told Eli backstage. That loss last week was a wake up call for Kenny Omega. No more playing around. I think we'll see the same Kenny Omega we saw at International Incident.

In the ring now, Omega removes his leather jacket, but keeps his "The Elite" shirt on as he spreads his arms out, taking in the mixed response from the audience.

As his theme song fades, Omega turns his attention toward the entrance area. He is ready to compete against the Television Champion.

[Corey Graves]
What! He's still in the building? How?

Kenny Omega looks really angry mouth off as he looks up the ramp, but no one comes out. Eli's music continues to play. A mixed reaction builds up from the arena, but Kenny still faces the ramp. The camera zooms out to reveal Eli Drake standing on the apron.

[Eli Drake]
Hey Dummy over here!

Kenny turns around, and busts out into a full sprint, but Eli sees this coming as he jumps up springboarding off the top rope. He flies through the air into the direction of Kenny Omega. Kenny stops for a brief moment in a desperate attempt to catch Eli but
misses, and gets caught by a blockbuster from Eli Drake.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, that is one way to make an entrance!

Eli quickly pops up to his feet, and taunts the crowd. Not to long passes, and Kenny is already trying to get back up to his feet. Eli turns around just in time to see Kenny getting up. He quickly walks over to Kenny, and slaps the back of his head.

[Eli Drake]
You think you are something special attacking people from behind don't you? That is a coward act. That right there Kenny is far from Elite...

Eli places his boot on the back of Kenny's neck, and pushes down forcing Kenny to the ground. Eli begins stomping away at Kenny's neck until he doesn't even move anymore. With a smile on his face he lifts Kenny to his feet. Eli grabs him by the head and pulls it down low hitting him in the face with a knee he then lets go, and does a spin hitting him with a clothesline.

[Corey Graves]
Oh there it is ladies, and gentlemen Blunt Force Trauma. He just sent Kenny off to slumber land..

Eli laughs to himself as he is getting up to his feet. He motions over for a microphone, and receives it quite quickly.

[Eli Drake]
Awww... did I ruin your match Kenny? Well..honestly who gives a damn, because I sure don't. I bet these don't. Which is the only thing I can agree with these dummies with, because when I look around this arena all I see are dummies here.

Eli points at one side of the arena

[Eli Drake]
Dummies there.

Points to another side of the arena where fans are.

[Eli Drake]
Dummies everywhere, yeah!

Some fans yell yeah right back at Eli which brings a smirk to his face.

[Eli Drake]
Now speaking of dummies lets get right back to this one who lays here after getting his kister kicked.

Eli looks down at Kenny, and sees his shirt.

[Eli Drake]
Oh wait... this shirt doesn't belong to you..

Eli takes off Kenny's shirt

[Eli Drake]
You see you can not be Elite if you go around here attacking people from behind. Elite is walking out to this very ring, and giving it everything you got plus digging down deeper to find a little more extra so you can push out one hundred, and ten percent! Wait... does this...

Eli looks at the size of the shirt, and smiles

[Eli Drake]
Well, this shirt is just my size

Eli laughs to himself as he puts on the shirt

[Eli Drake]
You know you brought something up Kenny quite interesting a best of seven series to find out who is more Elite. Obviously though it is me, because if it was you would have won two weeks ago. You will not sweep me unlike the guys you have beaten in the past I am not push over. You claim last week you underestimated me if you were Elite that wouldn't have happened. To be Elite you have to give it all you got, and then dig down deep, and somehow find that little extra so you can give it one hundred, and ten percent, but if you did do that you will never stand a chance beating me.. See you at Emergence..

Eli drops the mic, and makes his exit as we take our last commercial break.  

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 4:23 pm

EC3 In Action

XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 WyVazUa

We come to from our commerical break, and some asshole in the back forgot to bring us out of commerical break when everyone's entrances happened. We even missed Dixie Carter sadly. Now standing in the ring is EC3 against The Young Bucks

EC3 celebrates as he goes up the ramp with his aunt at his side.

Last edited by Leo Kruger/Harmon on Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018   XWL Anarchy:  3/12/2018  -  3/19/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 3/12/2018 - 3/19/2018
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next