Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018

Go down 
+8
T-Roll
Slothio
mandyrosestan
Plus
P.R Son
Oreo
LazyEye513
Austin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM: Delta Center
Salt Lake City, Utah

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Finally Worthy

With Natalya finally having beaten April, she once again called out Ruby Riot to hopefully secure a title shot. Once again, Ruby responded with insults and deflections but she ultimately agreed to a title match to occur this week on Anarchy. Will Natalya prove Ruby to be a fluke?

Thank You and Goodbye

Matt Hardy reintroduced his brother Jeff Hardy to the audience following the departure of Nero in the Lake of Reincarnation to a cheering XWL audience. Not only did Matt apologize for the errors of his ways, but he returned Jeff’s daughter to him leading to an emotional scene that left few eyes dry. Jeff used this opportunity to announce his departure from wrestling, at least for a while.

LIVing, Causing Mayhem, and Stealing For It

Last week after a rough upbringing in XWL, Liv Morgan made her official Anarchy debut facing off against a reborn Mia Yim where the winner would be the first participant in this years Women’s Money in The Bank at Emergence. With everything to gain Liv showed the world what she was made of when she climbed that ladder and made herself famous. But her celebration was cut short by another new arrival, a menacing and brutal Nia Jax tipped the ladder, and made a statement that has resulted in tonight’s match. Nia Jax will face off with Liv Morgan, and if she beats Liv? She joins her in The Women’s Money in The Bank. But the question is will there even be a Money in The Bank briefcase hanging above the ring come Emergence? Because Carmella who has been dead set on making her own opportunities as of late, took a rather drastic step by invading XWL Headquarters, and actually stealing the briefcase. This act of...persistence...is one that XWL really hasn’t seen before. What does this mean? Will Carmella be in hot water tonight? Or is she making her case, literally...as to why she should be included in this year’s Money in The Bank as well?

Taking Names and Taking Gold

Dean Ambrose, JBL, Bad News Barrett and Kenny Omega squared off in a fatal four way for a number one contendership for none other than the World Heavyweight Championship. In what will be remembered as one of the stand out matches Anarchy has featured in a while, Dean Ambrose emerged as the winner. Will Dean become a dual champion? It wouldn’t surprise us.

Money Makes The World Go Round

While JBL, Bad News Barrett, & Kenny Omega may have came up short last week, their performance has warranted this breaking news development. Tonight will see all 3 men clash in a Ladder Match where TWO of these highly impressive stars as of late will have the opportunity of a lifetime awaiting them at Emergence. Because there isn’t just one spot in The Men's Money in The Bank on the line tonight, there’s TWO. With 2 cases hanging above the ring in The Main-Event, which two will go on to Emergence, and which unlucky one, will have yet another opportunity slip through their fingers?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 L8GE9WS  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 3XtqwRb

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 RVFeWlP  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 HSmkw12

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 IDZrbPj  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 XWzcb4P

Asuka vs The World

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 DwDo4EL

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 1BHFAvR  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Pfzu5sc

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 0JCULg5  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 1qzVGNF

Normal Match

If Nia Wins, She's Added To MITB

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 XuE5wpd  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Q3ujPId

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 BDAXaV5  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Pecvhta

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 8KqNVv5  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 RxIMnto

Dean Ambrose Exclusive

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 ZbUkVD7

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 BcRTU8X  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 N5Ni4dp

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 IlQFdyb  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 NCqW14E

Normal Match

Champion vs Champion

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 H5On5eL  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 GJwLb84

Fatal 4 Way Match

#1 Contenders Match for the World Television Championship

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 8kdewHq  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 IsLNaC8
 XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 RwBvggH  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 MjN8cBz

Normal Match

Women's Championship

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 5LxJ1PV  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 VxeQlvV

Main Event

Money in the Bank Qualifier

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 VxGVwbX

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:00 am

Working on an opening right now
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 11:58 am

[Mauro Ranallo]
We are live from the Delta Center in Salt Lake City Utah to bring you tonight's episode of Anarchy!

[Corey Graves]
That's right and we have an action packed night for you guys like only Anarchy can deliver

[Mauro Ranallo]
Tonight we will sit down with Dean Ambrose to discuss his rise not only to new gold in the Television title, but towards The World Heavyweight Championship

[Corey Graves]
That should be interesting. Last week a plucky upstart Liv Morgan made history by not only gaining a contract for XWL but being the first woman to qualify for this years Money in the Bank. Her happy time was cut off by Nia Jax who destroyed her shortly after. The two will settle their differences in the ring where if Nia win, she's the next woman inserted in Money in the Bank!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wish Liv nothing but luck tonight. Also, this match has been rolling around in the XWL's universes head for a month now but we'll finally see Natalya vs Ruby Riot for the Women's Champion! I can't wait!

[Corey Graves]
Natalya has been begging for this for so long, I just hope she can back up all that talk

[Mauro Ranallo]
Later tonight we will see Eli Drake, Cody Rhodes, Roman Reigns, and HHH clash to see who will be the first to take on Dean Ambrose for the Television Championship! Dean's gonna be watching this for sure

[Corey Graves]
And in the main event we will see JBL, BNB, and Kenny Omega get a chance at redemption via a triple threat Ladder match! The winner is inserted in the Money in the Bank ladder match! This is gonna be awesome! I can't wait!

John Cena walks out on stage, looking much better than the last time we saw him. The crowd are clearly happy to see him too from the standing ovation they are giving him. Cena looks out to the sea of fans and smiles, happy to be back. Cena says to the camera "You wanted me, you got me Nakamura!" before taking off in a sprint towards the ring

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Tenor

Cena slides into the the ring with an energy that only John Cena can bring! He runs the ropes a couple of times, throwing his hat to a fan on his last run. The leader of Cenation stretches a couple of times before looking up the ramp to where his opponent waits

It takes almost no time for the crowd to join in singing along with Nakamura's theme as The King of Strong Styles makes his way on stage. Nakamura flows like water through the instrumentals as fans reach their hands towards him

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 6331

Cena simply smiles at the eccentric Shinsuke entrance but slowly claps for him. Nakamura grins himself as he dances and struts his way to the ring. He climbs the steps and Cena makes way for him.
Nakamura walks in cirlces, his face overcome with emotions. SO much so it looks like he might burst until!...

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Tumblr_onwx8fUs8k1saykaxo2_500

The lights come back on in the arena and Nakamura slowly gets up to his feet. The two lock eyes and the crowd just simply love it!
They circle around each other a few times until Cena sticks his hand out for a handshake. Nakamura looks at it before shaking his head.
John raises an eyebrow and Nakamura grins. This is his response

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Tenor

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 IlQFdyb XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 NCqW14E

[Mauro Ranallo]
I can not believe Nakamura has kicked out of so many AA's!

[Corey Graves]
Cena has kicked out a fair numbers of Kinshasas too. These two have a lot of heart to them

A winded John Cena stands of Nakamura. The leader of Cenation has surprisingly held his own in the technical areas of the match against Nakamura. Still after a twenty minute match even John has his limits. Cena shakes his head and decides it's time to end this for good. Cena takes a step back and suddenly rolls on top of Nakamura.
Somehow when Cena stands up he has Shinsuke on his shoulders!

[Mauro Ranallo]
The power of John Cena can be freightening!

Nakaura seems to understand the position he's in because he begins to throw brutal elbows into the jaw of John!

[Corey Graves]
I could say the same about the power of Shinsuke

Elbow after elbow rattles John's brain. Eventually John falls down,
dropping Nakamura. The two hit the mat and begins groggily trying to get back to their feet. They start using each other to climb up. Nakamura and Cena find themselves leaning against each other as they stand on shaky legs. Suddenly Cena's eyes pop almost out of their sockets. The crowd goes quiet. And then you hear the bell

[Mauro Ranallo]
Wait, what just happened?!

Cena falls down, holding his crotch in agony. The camera pans of to show Nakamura and you expect to see confusion or remorse for what has just happened. But you down. Nakamura's eyes are cold and calculating. He stares down at John Cena with a look of anger and rage. The ref tries to tend to Cena but Shinsuke advances. The ref pushes Nakamura back, warning him not to get any closer. Nakamura backs up a little and looks to be leaving until he suddenly lashes out with a vicious kick to the ref's temple

[Mauro Ranallo]
Wha-I-I don't understand! What is going on with Nakamura!

Nakamura kicks the ref a few times in the back to send home the message. Cena has crawled to the ropes, leaning on the bottom one for suport. Nakamura locks on to Cena and once again approaches.
The crowd boo and scream and jeer but none of it reaches Shinsuke.
All that matters is John Cena. Nakamura stands above Cena and quicker than Cena can react he's stomping Cena. But not his chest or stomach. He's stomping Cena's face. Nakamura is putting his all into his stomps as you watch his boot bounce off Cena's forehead, his cheek, across his nose which starts to bleed. Nakamura stomps viciously until Cena doesn't move anymore

[Corey Graves]
I've seen Nakamura brutalize people before...but this....this is...too much

Finally satisfied using Cena's face as a door match Nakamura stops. He grabs Cena's head and pushes him forward to the middle of the ring. Cena lays face down with Nakamura standing above him.
Security come racing towards the the ring and Cena's aid. Nakamura looks at them with uninterested eyes as they approach him

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's right! Get him out of there right now!

The first person who approaches Shinsuke gets a kick to their gut for their trouble. The next a forearm across the the face. Soon Nakamura is dropping people left in right in a flurry of kicks, elbows,
knee, and everything in between. Once Shinsuke is done the security lay on the outside of the ring beaten and bruised. Nakamura feels something tugging on his tights. He turns around to find John Cena on his knees, weakly trying to stop Shinsuke. Nakamura rips his leg from Cena's grasp, disgusted with the notion of John touching him. Nakamura suddenly runs behind John Cena to the ropes. As he rebounds Nakamura hits John with a Kinshasa to the back of the head that knocks Cena out cold. The King of Strong Style looks at the bodies littering the outside of the ring and in the ring with little emotion

[Mauro Ranallo]
Why Shinsuke? Everyone in this arena wants to know WHY?!

Nakamura doesn't give an answer. He instead leaves the ring, his head held high as if he's accomplished something noble just now. The crowds reaction tell him otherwise. He's making his way up the ramp before stopping. He turns around to look at the form of John who is somehow moving, though very slowly. Shinsuke shakes his head and makes his way back to the ring

[Corey Graves]
Uh oh, he's coming back! Cena might not make it out of this arena!

Nakamura grabs the heavy steel steps and slides them into the ring. He enters the ring, grabs the steps, and leans them against the ropes. Cena eyes are just slightly fluttering when Nakamura grabs him and drags him towards the steel steps. He props Cena to the position where Cena is on his knees again with his head leaned against the steel steps. Nakamura backs up to the opposite side of the ring. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out what Nakamura is going for. Just like it wouldn't take a genius to figure out that Nakamura isn't just trying to hurt Cena. He's trying to end him

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is enough Shinsuke! Enough is enough you're going to kill him!

Nakamura licks his lips before charging forward with all his might!
The image of Nakamura's knee connecting with the back of Cena's head will live forever in the memory of XWL. The impact of the blow bounces Cena's head off the steps in a sick smacking sound. Cena slowly slides off the steps and onto the canvas. Nakamura looks down on the prone form of Cena. The crowd has turned against him. The commentators have turned against him. Nakamura wipes the sweat and hair out of his face before looking at the camera

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 V46gg_s-200x150

That look says everything. Nakamura doesn't care about what anyone thinks. He kicks the steps out of his way before slipping under the bottom of the rope. Through all the hate Nakamura just walks up the ramp without a care in the world. The last image you see are medical staff running down past Nakamura to help fan favorite John Cena
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 10:14 am

As Anarchy continues, we see the Miss Money in the Bank briefcase. Holding it close to here is the Princess of Staten Island. She sits in a chair as a young woman applies makeup to Carmella's face. Meanwhile, a woman slightly older than the makeup artist styles Carmella's long blonde hair. We catch Carmella mid-conversation with the makeup artist.

CARMELLA
...like seriously? They really think I'm in huge trouble? That's ridiculous! I swear, no one pays attention around here. Layla clearly said that I was the new Miss Money in the Bank.

Makeup Artist
I don't think she...

Carmella raises her hand, stopping the makeup artist from doing her job.

CARMELLA
You don't think she what? Oh my god... please tell me you watched International Incident.

Makeup Artist
I did but...

CARMELLA
But what? Look what I'm freaking holding! Do you see anyone else walking around with a Money in the Bank briefcase?

Carmella holds the Money in the Bank briefcase in front of the makeup artist.

Makeup Artist
No. No I don't.

CARMELLA
Right, and who is walking around with a Money in the Bank briefcase?

Makeup Artist
You.

CARMELLA
Who? Who is carrying around a briefcase?

Makeup Artist
Car... Carmella?

CARMELLA
Correct. Do you know what it means to be Miss Money in the Bank?

The makeup artist continues as Carmella relaxes in her chair.

Makeup Artist
I think..

CARMELLA
Rhetorical... Holding this briefcase means that I have power. More power than the champion even. I can cash this in anywhere.. at any time for a championship match. Just imagine... Ruby Riot is down and out, suddenly you hear "F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S". Oh my god! I can't wait to see the look on Ruby's stupid face when she sees me coming down the ramp. Hell, I might just cash in tonight. This is going to be the...

Carmella's mouth remains a gap, stopping her train of thought as she notices the makeup artist looking a little concerned. Soon we the viewers realize why when unbeknownst to Carmella an arched hand begins to hover over her freshly done hair, and without any warning, it casually pats it. The Princess Of Staten Island tilts her head up, sees the hand, then turns over her shoulder and sees none other than, Dana Brooke! Dana returns her hand back to her side before Carmella can swipe it away, then flashes a slight smirk.

[Dana Brooke]
Well don't let me stop you, it's going to be the....what? Best night of your career? Obviously, because you get to step in the ring with THE Dana Brooke. Up until now, you've played with the other fishies, but you're about to tangle with a Great White. So that also makes it THE WORST night of your career. I mean did you see what I did to Alexa last week? I showed her that PLAYTIME....is OVER. So unless you want me to make an example of you too, I'd suggest you take that case of "yours" and skedaddle out of here, loser.

Carmella springs out of her chair taking exception to Dana's last word. Fixing her hair, she responds.

CARMELLA
Excuse me, but just who the hell do you think you are? First of all, no one... and I mean NO ONE touches my hair! Second, who are you to be calling me a loser? I think the only "loser" here is the woman that has been missing for nearly a freakin' year. Unlike the rest of this division, I'm a winner. You are seriously lucky I just got my makeup done because no one talks to the most FABULOUS woman in XWL like that.

Carmella snaps her fingers in the Dana's face before continuing.

CARMELLA
..and last week? You beat Alexa Bliss. Big freakin' whoop, I beat her too.

Dana rolls her eyes and scoffs.

[Dana Brooke]
Is that so? Well, I beat her quicker than YOU ever did. So that makes ME better than YOU. Case closed, end of discussion, actually you know what? THERE NEVER WAS A DISCUSSION. That's how unaffected I am, how unimportant you are. But that's not exactly news to you, is it? No, you had to become a lowlife thief to get everyone's attention, all I had to do? Was show up.

CARMELLA
A thief?! What are you talking about? Layla agreed that I deserve this briefcase. I went to XWL Headquarters to pick it up. Simple, but from the sound of it.. you don't like that do you, Dana? It's almost like you're jealous of my hard work and accomplishments. Just what exactly have you accomplished again? Oh right, you beat some chick last week. Bravo!.. Let me just make something perfectly clear. A lot has changed since you've been gone. Power in this division has shifted, first it was April and now just because she has the championship, everyone thinks Ruby Riot is at the top of the list, but she's not. Those people are all wrong, because you see this?

Carmella holds up the Money in the Bank briefcase, letting Dana get a good look at it.

CARMELLA
This is real power and it's held by me, the most powerful woman in this company. So if you think for one second that you have even the slightest chance of beating me tonight then you've got another...

Dana's arm raises up, her hand forming a slight arch, and as she looks into Carmella's eyes, she proceeds to pat the case stopping Carmella from speaking any further out of shock.

[Dana Brooke]
Cute, but that's not power...at least not in your hands. No, feast your eyes on TRUE power.

Without any hesitation, Dana brings both arms up, and starts to flex, showing off her much bigger physique, one that she's quite proud of.

[Dana Brooke]
I am the most physically gifted Woman in this company, I beat April in my Anarchy debut, I broke that "sister" in two, and I'm going to do the same to YOU. Because these delusions of grandeur of yours are cute and all, but it's time you face the facts. You're not the owner of that case, you're not going to beat me tonight, and you're not "F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S...." you're P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

Carmella puts on a fake smile.

CARMELLA
Oh my god! You learned how to spell while you were away. I'm so happy for you!.. but really, keep my catchphrase out of your mouth if you know what's good for you. I make money on it, k? Muscles only get you so far, Dana. While you're in the gym trying to push out your last set, I'm in the ring mastering my craft. I am constantly adding new techniques to my arsenal. It's how I've gotten to where I am today. It's the reason I was gifted this shiny Money in the Bank briefcase. Layla saw something in me ever since my debut when I beat.. oh what a coincidence, April! Wow... small world. We have a lot in common, it's a shame I'm going to have to embarrass you tonight.

[Dana Brooke]
I beat her before anyone else, so THERE.

With things becoming very "catty" between Dana & Carmella, and dirty looks being exchanged in all sorts of ways from fake smiles, to mocking tones, to superiority complexes...we begin to wonder how long this truly can go on, when suddenly...both women find themselves turning to their left as another woman clears her throat. That woman being, The General Manager Layla.

[Layla]
Ladies what's with all the commotion?

Each try to get the first word in, but Dana's just a little bit quicker.

[Dana Brooke]
Finally, Layla can you please tell Carmella that she is WAY out of her league tonight, and she should just go do a photoshoot or something instead of embarrassing herself any further by stepping in that ring with THE Dana Brooke?

Carmella speaks before Layla can get a word out.

CARMELLA
Layla, could you please tell DANA that she has no idea what she's getting herself into and that she will be the laughing stock of XWL after the Princess of Staten Island is done with her?

[Layla]
Well, you're both right here, so I don't really need to...please remember that we're putting on a LIVE show right now, so if you two have differences, instead of bickering about it back and forth taking up that time...just settle it in the ring tonight. Now, Carmella, it seems you misunderstood our conversation a few weeks ago, so for that, I am sorry...however, Money In The Bank is a tremendous opportunity, one that I had to win a Hell in a Cell Match to hold onto. So I'd never just "hand" it over if you want something you have to fight for it. So last week I announced that at Emergence we will crown this year's Miss Money in The Bank, and Liv Morgan won her qualifier last week so she is the first participant. And in order to have that match, we need a case to hang above the ring, so I'm going to ask you at this time, to please surrender that case to me.

[Dana Brooke]
Yeah Carmella, hand it over....and step aside because it's going to be MINE.

Not allowing Layla to respond, Carmella speaks up clutching her case tightly.

CARMELLA
Shut up, Dana! Are you freakin' kinding me, Layla? You made it very clear that I am the deserving Miss Money in the Bank. If anything, you should be happy to have someone like me carrying this briefcase. You're lucky to have some like me as your future Women's Champion after I cash this baby in. I deserve this, Layla. You know it, I know it, and everyone in this business knows it. So you might as well go find Liv and tell her the match is cancelled, because this briefcase belongs to me.

[Layla]
Of course, you deserve it, you've worked very hard to be here, and while stealing the case from XWL HQ in a stunt that has a poor cameraman's career in jeopardy because he went along with you isn't ideal. It tells me you're a go-getter, that you will make anything your own opportunity, and believe me I both understand and appreciate that quality because it's proof you are very passionate about this business. But I'm not going to call off the match, what I am however going to do, is reward your tenacity with an opportunity.

Dana didn't like what she just heard, and she snaps back..

[Dana Brooke]
Whoa whoa whoa, she BREAKS INTO XWL HQ, STEALS THAT CASE, AND YOU REWARD HER? No, if that's how things work then consider me, right here, right now, STEALING that opportunity out from under her, it's now mine, no take backs.

[Layla]
That's not how that works either. But Dana I recognize your tenacity too, so I think an easy solution, you both want that case, you need to be in the match where it's at stake, so...considering you're in a match against one another already, you've clearly got some issues to resolve in that match, why not sweeten that deal for the winner? By allowing them to EARN their spot. So ladies, consider it official. Whichever one of you wins, is in. But first, I need you to hand the case over Carmella, I know that it's hard, that you want it so bad but believe me it will feel so much better when you earn that, so bank on yourself to do that.

Layla extends her hand to Carmella.

CARMELLA
Ugh, seriously?! This is all your fault Dana. You just until I get my hands on you... you... Ugh! Whatever, here..

Carmella hands over the Miss Money in the Bank briefcase to Layla. She turns, now face-to-face with Dana Brooke. The two begin a short stare down until Carmella turns quickly, flipping her hair in Dana's face. Carmella walks away from Dana and Layla.

[Dana Brooke]
Ugh the nerve of her...anyways, you won't regret this Layla. Miss Money In The Bank, Dana Brooke...now that's something we can all get behind. But while I have you here, I needed to air a grievance for last week. You know, you have this huge star like me, making her return, you don't advertise it, you don't reintroduce me, you don't pull out any bells or whistles. I can't help but feel a little disrespected. I didn't even get a video package, I mean how hard would that have been to make? All of my unforgettable moments, I just want you to remember that Dana Brooke is head and shoulders above the rest. That's all...

[Layla]
Well Dana thank you, I'll definetely keep that in mind.

The General Manager turns to leave but Dana's still going on and on.

[Dana Brooke]
But like maybe you can air a video package later tonight after my victory, or dedicate next week's show to me, I just think you know I've competed in The Arnold Classic, I beat April in my Anarchy debut, I headlined Final Stand. I'm going to win The Money In The Bank at Emergence and become the most dominant Champion in history, I mean once I'm done they'll be like April who? And I'll be like, exactly.

Layla smiles and nods while slowly back out of a frame, leaving the poor hairdresser to be the object of Dana's "humble" never-ending spiel that thankfully for us, we soon fade away from and head to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 4:31 pm

As a graphic promoting The Women's Championship Match between Challenger Natalya & Champion Ruby Riot fades, we see backstage corespondent Dasha Fuentes standing by with The Challenger, 3rd Generation Superstar Natalya.

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 AW3Krqe

[Dasha Fuentes]
I'm standing by with The Woman whom will challenge Ruby Riot for The XWL Women's Championship tonight, Natalya. It's been a long road to this point, you've had to survive Buried Alive, you've had to prove your worthiness more than ever before, you emerged The IronWoman against April in her farewell match. This is what you've been fighting for, what's going through your mind knowing that tonight is finally the night you get your opportunity at The Women's Title?

Natalya's eyes are lit up, her smile gets brighter just thinking about it before she even says a word we know how much this truly means.

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 8I7fLUM

[Natalya]
Well, that by the end of tonight's broadcast all the drama and unnecessary beef between Ruby & I will be over. I'm not proud of how I've responded to Ruby's actions as of late, and I hope she's not proud of how she's carried out her first month as The Women's Champion...I know a title can bring the best, and worst out of a person, but it's never been my intention for this to be "personal." I just, I wanted my shot, I've worked very hard to stand here tonight, I overcame a very difficult situation with my former best friend, where I was forced to...bury her alive in order to put all of that behind me. So for her to question whether or not I'm "worthy" or if anyone in this division is, to step in that ring with her, it's rubbed me the wrong way I'll just come out and say it.

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 8PVQ9Xn

[Natalya]
I think she's let all of this go to her head, and I don't appreciate how she's belittled me when I've worked tirelessly every day for over a decade to be the best, and maybe I haven't achieved everything I've wanted to, but that's not from a lack of trying, my failures don't define me, they motivate me, it's what fueled me to FINALLY beat April, to step into the Tokyo Dome and prove my worth. But I don't want there to be this ill will between us, so hopefully, now that the main issue has been resolved, and she's agreed to face me like a Woman, we can have an incredible match and continue the incredible legacy April built for The Women's Championship.

[Dasha Fuentes]
With all due respect don't you think it's going to be difficult to just have a "friendly" match and makeup after the things both of you have said? I know you've never been a fan of the drama side of things of this business, but...she doesn't seem like she's changed her opinion of you, just more so given in.

[Natalya]
But it will change, maybe not tonight, it might take a while, especially after I take her title....but I know Ruby has a good head on her shoulders, it's in the clouds right now, things have become foggy since she cashed in and became champion. But sooner or later everyone realizes their mistakes, and they're better people for it. I was in her shoes, I let success change me, except in my case I didn't refuse to face people, I welcomed their challenge and laughed in their faces after I broke every last one of them. So that's my sort of disconnect, I understand if someone's cocky or they think they're better than everyone, but most of them still at least step in that ring on a nightly basis and prove a reason why they're Champion. She, well...she hasn't wrestled a single match since she cashed in on the first Anarchy of 2018. She sat out of our Japan tour and that's what makes it difficult for me to mind my manners and extend respect her way because she's holding the title she worked years in the independents to one day hold, and what's she done with it? Nothing. I want to give her a much-needed slap in the face tonight and hopefully steer her back in the right direction.

[Dasha Fuentes]
She's still planning on leaving tonight as Champion, she thinks tonight will be anything but a challenge, can you explain why she's wrong?

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 VF0LK21

[Natalya]
Because rule number one of being a Champion, you NEVER underestimate a challenger, no matter who it is. All it takes is ONE match, and 3 seconds to change the entire landscape of this business. She's Champion now, and you know you need to believe in yourself, that you will leave Champion after all is said and done, but you also need to take your opponent seriously. She's become too consumed by my previous opportunities to realize that I'm not the same woman I was yesterday, every day is a new day, every match is a new opportunity. It'd be easy for me to say that in our only match ever before now, I beat her, so clearly I'm going to beat her tonight and I don't need to try as hard. But I'd be a damn fool to think like that because April beat me in every match we ever had until International Incident when I bested her in a match that only the best could come out on top of. All my previous victory tells me tonight, is that I have beaten her before, and I am capable of doing it again, but it's not a guarantee. Nothing is definitive in wrestling, what happens between the time that bell rings at the start, to when it rings at the end is impossible to predict but I'm ready for anything. I know not to underestimate her or write her off, for her sake, and the sake of her reign, let's hope she knows the same of me.

[Dasha Fuentes]
It's been 8 years since your last reign as Champion, tonight could very well end that drought and see you for the first time in your XWL Career, become Women's Champion. Talk to us about that?

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 V0FrGPB

[Natalya]
They say what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I've encountered a lot of speed bumps on my way to tonight, a lot of moments that have just slipped through my fingers, a lot of hurdles to jump over, and...I just, I want to prove to everyone, to myself...that I can do it. Yes, it's been a long...LONG time, since I could call myself a Champion, but I still remember how it felt, how proud I was, and I can't let it slip through my fingers again. Yes, I didn't win it last year, I thought my time had come, I was wrong...you could ask why I believe tonight will be any different, but to that, I say why not? Why does my past dictate what I can do tonight, what I can do tomorrow? When Ted DiBiase Jr. and The Undertaker made history in XWL as the first Buried Alive Match, I was there, I saw history made, and I thought in that moment, I could never do that, but 6 years later, here I am, having done that. When I lost to April at Downpour last year, I thought that was it, I'd never beat her, but I just did. I've learned that you never can say never in this business. You may think something is unlikely, but ANYTHING CAN happen!

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 GooXw11

[Natalya]
I CAN beat ANYONE if I work hard enough, I can ACHIEVE ANYTHING if I want it bad enough, it may not come quickly, but it WILL come! And it's easy to think something never will, that you'll never find yourself in that situation, but this business is crazy. You never truly know, so you can choose to hope, or you can tear yourself down, either way, your odds are the same. I could stand here begging for fate to finally fall in my favor tonight, pleading that I don't fail again. But instead I stand here hopeful, I stand here proud of everything I've overcome, how hard I've fought to EARN this moment, and I stand here believing that against all odds, against all negativity, all doubts...that I will leave tonight your NEW XWL Women's Champion.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Well, I wish you all the best tonight Natalya, everyone back here, and out there knows how hard you've fought, how much it would mean to you to leave with the title tonight. Any final words to The XWL Universe, or even The Champion herself?

The Anvilette nods, turning to face the camera as if she were directing this solely at Ruby Riot.

[Natalya]
Ruby, tonight isn't about us, or the issues we've had over the course of this last month...it's about The Women's Championship. It's about preserving everything April made it stand for, all the hard work, the blood, the sweat, the tears...everything she worked tirelessly to bring to it. We now have to carry on that vision, uphold the standard, we have to represent not just Women's Wrestling but WRESTLING itself. You may not think I'm worthy but by the end of tonight, The Women's Championship will show both of us, who really is worthy to carry it into its next chapter. And I don't know about you? But I'm going to give it everything I have to BE that person.

The Queen of Harts stands there for a moment, letting her words sink in, then she looks down for a moment, her eyes gravitating toward her waist, a waist she hopes to have The Women's Championship wrapped around by the end of the night. We watch her stare down as if she can visualize it, as if she can feel it...then she looks back up, smiles at Dasha and walks away. Can Natalya finally win The Women's Championship tonight? Find out when she challenges Ruby Riot later on..

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 10:09 pm

The show returns and we're with the commentary team of Corey Graves and Mauro Rannalo.

[MAURO RANALLO]
We've got an exciting show on our hands but before we go on, I think we should cover something that was addressed on social media earlier in the morning. Our General Manager has been making waves the past couple of weeks and she's made yet another huge match-up. She took to Twitter to announce a huge match for next week.

The Twitter graphic flashes on the titantron and the tweet reads...

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 BeIMSV6

The commentary team continues to address the announcement.

[COREY GRAVES]
Your eyes are not deceiving. Chris Jericho is going to go one-on-one with AJ Styles next week and I for one cannot wait to see this match. Personal feelings aside, there's no denying that these are two of the greatest wrestlers of all time and this will be the first time that they've ever shared a ring in a one-on-one capacity. Talk about history in the making.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I don't know if AJ Styles is physically ready for this match to happen but I've been told he was the one who asked for it and his request was obviously granted. I haven't heard much from the leader of the Bullet Club since International Incident but Chris Jericho, never one who's been shy to hear himself talk, has weighed in on the match.

The screen fades to black and then the producers of the show play pre-recorded videotape from earlier in the day. The video starts out in the same room we saw Chris Jericho in last week, a random warehouse looking place. Jericho stands in the center of the frame, bringing his hands together as he applauds.

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 XjCeSAu

CHRIS JERICHO
"Bravo! A round of applause for our General Manager! Always on top of her game!"

His applause begins to slow until it comes to a complete stop. The look on Chris Jericho's face slowly turns from a look of pure excitement to something that's more like a scowl as he continues.

"I don't think she understands what she just approved. This is not just another match on yet another card. This is going to be the most important match of Styles' career. Bigger than any match he had during his days in TNA. Bigger than any match he's had in New Japan Pro Wrestling. Jericho versus Styles, the Best versus the Phenomenal, is going to be THE match for people to watch next week. It has been a match that people have been begging to see for years now and I hear it all the time. Fans coming up to me and asking when I'm going to face AJ Styles, when are we going to see us face and your prayers have been answered... but next week, you are going to understand why this match has never taken place until now. You are going to understand why AJ Styles has never wanted to step into the ring with me and that is because I am going to expose AJ Styles for the man that he is. I am going to expose him for the fraud that he is!"

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 VUo6NJ3

"AJ Styles can't handle being in the ring with someone like me. I'm always going to be two steps ahead of him. His head is going to be spinning every which way trying to keep up with me that he's going to walk out of the arena next week with a severe case of vertigo... or maybe it's because I'm going to knock him senseless. Whatever the case is, you can consider next week a life lesson. Don't bite off more than you can chew, junior because you're entering a whole new world when you step into the ring with the ALPHA of this business. I am going to send you right back to that hospital room with a black eye as a gift for at least participating. You won't have anyone to blame but yourself when you look in that mirror and you look at yourself and you see a man who doesn't have what it takes to hang anymore... and I'm not going to be sorry when I hurt and embarrass you in front of these fans, your little Bullet Club Bullshit buddies and everyone else watching."

Jericho stares into the camera, scowl still present, as the pre-recorded tape cuts off and ends.
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 2:04 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 BcRTU8X  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 N5Ni4dp

SPOILERS AHEAD

Carmella slowly makes it back to her feet as her theme song plays throughout the Delta Center. As the referee attempts to raise her hand, Carmella pulls away not letting the ref touch her. Adding insult to injury, Carmella reaches down toward a laid out Dana Brooke, patting Dana on the top of her head.

[Corey Graves]
She's done it! The Princess of Staten Island is going to the Money in the Bank ladder match!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Not just that, but she actually earned it this time. What an incredible match.

[Corey Graves]
You've got to feel for Dana Brooke. She gave it everything she had tonight, but Carmella is such a crafty competitor.

After a few moments of celebrating Carmella backs into the corner of the ring, leaping up to stand on the middle rope. For a few moments, she stares at the Miss Money in the Bank briefcase hanging above the ring. Carmella points at the briefcase as she has just qualified for the Miss Money in the Bank ladder match.

[Mauro Ranallo]
With that victory, Carmella will now join Liv Morgan in the Miss Money in the Bank ladder match.

[Corey Graves]
This match is shaping up to be good and it might get even better as Nia Jax will go one-on-one with Liv Morgan. If Nia wins, she's in!

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a night we still have ahead!

As Carmella admires the briefcase, Anarchy goes to a short commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 4:42 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 8KqNVv5  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 RxIMnto

WINNER
 XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 8KqNVv5
Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 6:23 pm

As English vs. Bryan comes to an end, a visual  of "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero flashes up on the screen

{Mauro Ranallo}

I wonder what kind of wisdom "The Pope" is going to bestow upon us tonight Corey.

{Corey Graves}

I cannot wait to listen and find out Mauro, so why don't we go ahead and do that.

{D'Angelo Dinero}
Ladies and gentlemen of the XWL Universe, I am The Pope D'Angelo Dinero, here to cleanse this hideous crowd of all of their wrong-doings. The people out there sitting ringside, who will inevitably be booing me later on tonight, are the ones who need to have their sins atoned for the most.

The crowd begins to boo insanely loud that The Pope begins to chuckle

{D'Angelo Dinero}
And tonight, I will take care of Finn Balor, and free him of his personal demons once and for all.

An XWL Staff member walks up to Dinero and hands him a letter with breaking news

{D'Angelo Dinero}
Huh, so I have some bad news for the XWL Universe. Finn Balor's travel bus broke down and he can longer compete tonight. This just further proves my point, that all people must follow the words of The Pope and his congregation, as he and his people are the only ones capable of leading you all to a good, sin-free life. Speaking of sin, this note lists my new opponent for tonight, because The Pope is a fighting man, and a soon-to-be fighting champion. Sin Cara... what a coincidental name for my opponent tonight, but unlucky for you... I am never beaten by sins. And I do not plan to start now.

The fans begin to boo Dinero even more loudly than before

{D'Angelo Dinero}
You people in the crowd do not seem to understand that you are booing the future of this industry. In due time you will see just exactly what I am talking about, as my quest to capture XWL Gold... begins now.

The Pope walks away from the cameraman and down towards the ring for the match and his titantron starts playing

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 GoldenKindAsianporcupine-max-1mb

{Corey Graves}
Well Mauro, here comes The Pope on his way down to the ring right now, and my goodness does he look to be in better spirits and better shape than he was last week.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Yes Corey, you have to wonder how much ring rust played into his defeat against "Awoken" Matt Hardy, but lets see what he can do in the ring tonight!

And The Winner Is:

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 9:22 am

The sin killer, The Pope vs the ultimate sinner Dean Ambrose. When we clash, it'll be awesome. Keep up the good work man
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 11:03 am

After that dominant performance by D'Angelo Dinero, we cut backstage to see Renee Young, standing by.

Renee Young:
Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, Rich Swann.

Swann walks into frame, looking more full of energy then he had been during his rivalry with Dolph Ziggler.

Rich Swann:
Hey Renee, how are you doing?

Renee Young:
I’m doing great Rich, thanks for asking. Now, my first question focuses on what happened two weeks ago at International Incident. You and Dolph Ziggler were set for a falls count anywhere match, only for Ziggler to no-show the event entirely, and to this day nobody knows where he is. How did that make you feel?

Swann laughs to himself, and sighs, attempting to conjure up an answer. After taking about thirty seconds, he seems to finally come up with something.

Rich Swann:
Well, Renee, to be honest, I felt a lot of things. In the moment? I was angry. I wanted to get my hands on him, completely destroy him, like he had tried to do to me weeks before. But after really thinking about it? It was a blessing in disguise. I was letting him get in my head the whole time, taunting me, baiting me into fighting him. To be honest, Renee, I probably would have lost that match. I mean, did you see me making my entrance?

Renee Young:
I did, you did not seem like you were in great shape.

Rich Swann:
Exactly! Now, why exactly would someone actually decide to go out and compete in a state like that? I’m the one who did it and I still have no idea. So eventually I decided I needed to relax a little more, stop getting so caught up in my emotions like that, and just let my actions in the ring do the talking.

Renee Young:

Well, it’s funny that you say that, because in your first match since the events with Dolph Ziggler, you lost to Cody. Care to comment?

Rich Swann:

Wow, Renee, you don’t pull punches do ya? I mean, obviously, it was disappointing. Everyone in this locker room goes out to every match hoping to win. No one wants to lose. But to be honest, Cody is a great competitor, so I really can’t say anything specifically about what happened. We had a great match, and I have a lot of respect for that guy.

Renee Young:
Well said. Moving on to tonight, however, what are your thought going into your match with Drew Mcintyre?

Rich Swann:

Well, for fear of getting myself involved in another mess like I did with Ziggler, my thoughts on him and Mcintyre are very similar. I think he is incredibly gifted, and what he can do in that ring is amazing. But when it comes to his attitude, man, it’s just a bummer. Let me tell you, International Incident? Watching him face Jushin Thunder Liger? It felt like a part of me died. He has always been an idol to me and watching him dismantled like that hurt a bit. But I thought, “Man, this guy really is something”. But then he started talking. And honestly, I was disgusted. So tonight Renee, I’m going to go out there, and I’m going to cut that “Colossus” down a few feet. And if you’ll excuse me, I have to get back to getting ready to do so.

With that, Rich Swann does his signature moonwalk out of frame, as Anarchy fades into our next segment.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 6:53 pm

Normal Match

Women's Championship

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 5LxJ1PV  XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 VxeQlvV

- SPOILERS

[Mauro Ranallo]
Natalya's trying to hook both arms, is she looking for The Hart Attack 2.0?!

[Corey Graves]
We've already seen The Champion kick out of it once, but with the way she's struggling, and fighting to not get hit with it again, I wonder if she knows it'll be the end if it connects again?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Let's not forget that move has had a very high success rate since Natalya added it to her arsenal, might it take the life out of Ruby's reign next?

Ruby screams doing everything she can to wiggle her way free, but it's no use Natalya's power advantage is ensuring that her double underhook is almost as unbreakable as she is. Ruby tries to stomp on Natalya's foot in hopes a reflex might loosen The Anvilette's grasp, but again Natalya doesn't budge. She knows if she hits this it's over, that after all this time she will FINALLY be champion! With a battle cry of her own, Natalya lifts Ruby into the air, and it feels like Ruby's entire reign is flashing before her very eyes just by looking at the expression on her face. The cash in, the attempts to avoid facing Natalya, with nothing working, no way out of this uncertain circumstance...The Women's Champion braces for impact as she's driven down chest first into both knees of Natalya and the arena explodes with excitement!

[Mauro Ranallo]
THIS IS IT! NATALYA'S ABOUT TO BECOME WOMEN'S CHAMPION!

[Corey Graves]
CAN RUBY KICK OUT AGAIN?

Desparately Natalya quickly hooks the leg, pulling Ruby forward in a deep cover, her body shaking, the arena screaming at the top of their lungs, IS THIS IT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS AFTER SETBACKS, AFTER FALLING SHORT, IS THIS THE NIGHT THAT MAKES IT ALL WORTH IT?! The referee gets in position and begins his count.

ONE......

Natalya's hopes get higher, the reaction grows, and the referee's hand comes down again.

TWO............

HAS SHE DONE IT? ARE WE BUILDING SUSPENSE IN OUR MINDS ONLY FOR RUBY TO KICK OUT?

TH- NO RUBY'S FOOT STRETCHES OUT ONTO THE BOTTOM ROPE, SHE'S STILL IN TH-

THREE!

[Mauro Ranallo]
SHE'S DONE IT, NATALYA IS THE NEW WOMEN'S CHAMPION!

[Corey Graves]
I can't believe it....she actual- wait...Mauro look don't you see it? Ruby's foot is on the bottom rope!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Was it there before the referee's hand came down? I didn't see it.

[Corey Graves]
Apparently neither did he...

Natalya's theme sounds and there's not a single person in the building that isn't roaring at the top of their lungs, full of excitement and delight over the fact that after EIGHT YEARS....Natalya is ONCE AGAIN A CHAMPION! They didn't seem to see Ruby's foot wind up on the bottom rope, or they don't care, all that matters is the bell rang, and the referee counted THREE FOR NATALYA! As The New Champion turns around, tears are already streaming down her face, as the referee leans through the ropes to retrieve her prize. Ruby's turned on her side, clutching her chest, laying across the bottom rope perhaps unsure of what's happened or even where she is, she may have been aware enough to get her foot on the bottom rope but unfortunately for The now FORMER Champion, that didn't seem to come quick enough, or within the referee's vision. The official kneels down to Natalya, presenting her The Women's Championship and you can just see how much this means to her, how long she's waited for this. He grabs her arm pulling her up, then raises her hand as she lifts The Women's Title up high to a thunderous cheer from The Delta Center.

[JoJo]
Here is your WINNER, AND NEW XWL WOMEN'S CHAMPION....NATALYA!

The cheers remain loud as JoJo delivers the official announcement that Natalya HAS DONE IT, THIS IS REAL SHE IS CHAMPION!

[Corey Graves]
Look I understand this is an emotional moment, but this is wrong. Ruby Riot got her foot on the bottom rope, which should have stopped the count, Natalya SHOULDN'T be champion right now.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Look, Corey, I understand what you mean, and under normal circumstances, you'd be right, but let's not forget Ruby was absolutely unfair toward Natalya this past month.

[Corey Graves]
So that makes it fair to have her title taken from her like this? I get Ruby did zero favors for herself by how she's acted but the fact remains a CHAMPIONSHIP match just ended with a New Champion because the referee for all we know was as much of a Natalya supporter as all of these people that he wasn't paying attention to Ruby, only the mat where he counts three?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh come on you're not seriously implying the referee was biased?

[Corey Graves]
He's supposed to be in position to see ANY circumstance play out, a kick out, a rope grab, that is his job!

While the commentary team continues to go back and forth, we see Natalya suddenly drop down to her knees, overwhelmed by her emotions, her face falling into her new Championship. It's difficult for us to see this as anything but a hard working woman finally achieving the success that has long eluded her. Although it's controversial, it's been EIGHT YEARS...we've been on this ride with Natalya the very few ups, the massive downs, this is a moment for all of us, or at least it should be...but it's brought down partially because we as the viewers did see Ruby's foot was on the bottom rope and had the referee seen it this match would have continued and who knows what would have happened at that point. But as those thoughts race through our head, we're immediately brought back to the emotional celebration by Natalya right before our very eyes. She's wanted this for so long, so many people told her it'd never happen, and she finally has The Women's Championship in her hands.

[Corey Graves]
I get this is a touchy subject, I know how incredible it'd have been for Natalya to finally win the title tonight, but not like this...

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm split, I get what you're saying, but...come on Corey, do you really want to go in there and tell her that her first reign in EIGHT YEARS...is brought about via controversial means? That she shouldn't be Champion right now?

[Corey Graves]
Do you really want to tell that rookie still clutching her chest, as she realizes the referee didn't see her foot, that her first reign is ending because of a bad call by the referee?

Natalya's face lifts up, she wipes the tears away and smiles brightly, rising back to her feet and raising The Women's Championship up with both hands screaming "WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!" she jumps up and down, staring out into the sea of fans, completely filled with joy. The New Women's Champion stumbles over to the corner mounts onto the second rope, then raises the title again with a smile on her face that could withstand anything at this point. As she lowers the belt onto her shoulder, and the sense of accomplishment fills every part of her...suddenly she feels it slip out of her grasp, as Ruby Riot yanks it off of her shoulder snatching it back for herself. Natalya turns confused, dismounting asking Ruby what the hell she's doing. The referee tries to tell Ruby she lost that it's Natalya's title now, but she's not having any of it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh boy...

[Corey Graves]
I mean you don't expect her to just take it lying down, do you? She got her foot on the bottom rope, it's still HER title!

[Mauro Ranallo]
But the referee's decision is final, it's Natalya's now.

That "unbreakable" smile fades from Natalya who rips the title back out of Ruby's hands, shoving her back after doing so shouting "NO! I BEAT YOU, THIS IS MINE NOW!" Obviously, she's unaware of how she beat Ruby, that her foot was on the bottom rope so, for Natalya, this just looks like Ruby's being a sore loser, refusing to accept the outcome, refusing to believe that Natalya was in fact worthy. Ruby's livid, she's screaming "MY FOOT WAS ON THE ROPES, THAT'S MY TITLE GIVE IT BACK!" Immediately Natalya freezes, her expression, her entire body ceases all movement and change. The referee in charge seems confused, and suddenly another referee slides into the ring and rushes straight to the other official.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is just a mess of a situation....either way someone gets screwed.

[Corey Graves]
After Natalya's last and only ever reign ended in a LITERAL screwjob, does she really want the win that badly that she'd put someone else in the position she was before?

The other official steps to the ropes, kicking the bottom rope, pointing at Ruby, and seconds after that a replay on the titantron starts to playback the final seconds of this match. We see Natalya's overzealous cover, and as the referee's hand hit the mat for the second time, Ruby's only way of survival, her last ditch effort was stretching her free leg onto the bottom rope, before the referee's hand made the 3 count. As it's replayed in slow motion, we return back to the ring where Natalya just watched still frozen, and the referee that made the call lowers his head and sighs. Ruby screams "I'M NOT LOSING MY TITLE BECAUSE OF YOUR INCOMPETENCE" directing it at the referee who looks back up, then to Natalya, staring her in the eyes as tears begin to form again, this time...for a very different reason. The second referee exits the ring and makes his way over to JoJo all the while the original referee approaches Natalya and simply says "Sorry" as he opens his hands, and motions at The Women's Title clutched between both of her arms.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh god...this....after all this time, after everything she's been through, to have that title in her hands, I know it's not right but...dammit this is hard to watch.

[Corey Graves]
I think it's even harder to watch a Champion robbed of her title because of a bad call.

Natalya makes a slight movement shaking her head, letting out an emotional "Please...No.." realizing that she's being asked to hand the title over, the title she won, or so she had thought. Her eyes lower, staring at The Women's Championship, a tear falling from her face down onto the main plate of the title. She starts to extend it forward, biting the bottom of her lip, turning her face away, not wanting to do this...every part of her hurting to just hand it over....but before she can, Ruby shoves the referee away and rips it away from Natalya.

[JoJo]
Ladies and Gentlemen, upon further consideration, the referee has reversed his decision, therefore STILL your Women's Champion...Ruby Riot.

As JoJo delivers the somber correction to her earlier announcement, and the fans are utterly deflated by it, Ruby stares down at The Women's Championship that is in fact still her despite the controversy. Then after a moment looks Natalya right in her teary eyes and says "To back the of the line you go" shooing her with a motion and a far from sympathetic expression her face. She quickly spins on her heel, then throws HER Women's Championship over her shoulder, and begins to leave Natalya literally heartbroken.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I just....I don't know what to say.

[Corey Graves]
How about congratulations to Ruby Riot for STILL being your Women's Champion?

[Mauro Ranallo]
But she didn't beat Natalya either, why should we congratulate her? From where I see it, this matter isn't resolved.

[Corey Graves]
I think it's time to just accept the facts for what they are, Mauro. If that match continued, as it, in fact, should have, Ruby would have beaten Natalya because while Natalya can come close, she just can't seal the deal, and I think that's evident by now.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Now that's just unfair, we don't know what would have happened when the match continued.

[Corey Graves]
Well, history isn't kind to Natalya's last, what? A THOUSAND title matches? So I think it's safe to assume we know EXACTLY what would have happened. Now the question is, who will be the next to step up to The Gatekeeper, Ruby Riot?

The Women's Champion walks up the ramp, not turning back even once, she's done wasting her time with Natalya, and as far as she's concerned, Natalya's going to the back of the line. So as we start to fade, as Natalya's fallen to her knees, shattered by what has transpired, we ask...who's next?

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 12:17 am

The scene unfolds with an uncaring Dean Ambrose staring lazily at Tom Philips who looks nervous. The Television Champion and new number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship Dean Ambrose holds his title with a tight grip on it as he yawns. Tom coughs as he straightens his tie, avoiding eye contact with Dean who sighs  

[Dean Ambrose]
Look man just chill out. They call me unhinged and a lunatic but I doon't go around beating the crap out of reporters. I didn't even want to do this but I owed Layla one so the faster you rattle off these questions the faster we can go alright?

Tom nods his head, slightly more at ease but only slightly, and looks down at his notes

[Tom Philips]
You've been on a monumental roll as of late. Do you think you've gotten better or has this fire always been in you?

[Dean Ambrose]
Psh. No I didn't just "Get better". I've always been this good. I'm the guy who beat CM Punk at Final Stand in Hell in a Cell. I single handedly destroyed The Authority. No one stays on top forever and I found that out the hard way. I lost to Roman. Brock pinned me to win the World title in a chaotic fatal fourway. Lost to AJ Styles, Seth Rollins, Matt Sydal and it goes on and on. You want to know what separates me from others? No matter who comes and goes through that revolving door Dean Ambrose is constantly here! I stand here and no matter how many times I fall flat on my face or I fail I stand up, dust myself off, and I adapt. That's what wrestling is. Adapting. And no one adapts better than Dean Ambrose

Dean gives a satisfied grin as he leans back in his chair, rubbing his title possessively

[Tom Philips]
Last week after you won a brutal fatal fourway to become the number one contender Corey Graves brought up-

[Dean Ambrose]
I heard Corey's dumbass thoughts. See here is another thing, I don't really give a damn what anyone thinks about me. I never have and will never. My skin is too tough, I've fought too hard, and I proved too many people wrong to second guess myself because a color commentator says that I'm not focused enough on Sami Zayn. Am I paying attention to who wins the fatal fourway tonight? You're damn straight. Because just like Sami Zayn I am a proud champion. I hold this title because I earned it and just because I have a chance to become a dual champion does not mean I'll ignore being the face of Anarchy

Dean rubs his face as the name of Sami Zayn bounces around his head

[Dean Ambrose]
I heard what Sami Zayn had to say earlier too. That he's very very confident that he's going to walk out still the World Heavyweight Champion. That I better not use The Bullet Club to help secure a win. See that's funny because...I didn't need AJ's help beating Matt Sydal. I didn't need Anderson and Gallows help pinning Chad Gable. I didn't need Sami Callihan's help pinning JBL. And I didn't need Finn Balor's help pinnning....oh who was it...? Oh yeah! Sami Zayn. He's proud of everything he's accomplished and become. I need Sami Zayn no know that goes the same for me. I honestly wish Sami was here so I could tell him everything I need to get off my chest

??
Wish granted.

Sami Zayn comes into the room World Title on his shoulder, he takes a seat next to Dean Ambrose, much to Dean's surprise.

Sami Zayn|World Champion
Look, don't get "crazy" now. I thought we could talk like adults. So, I'll start. I was wrong in saying you needed your "brothers" behind you to secure some wins, You have a lot of big wins under your belt and like you said, you've already beaten me. Now, even though you run with Bullet Club, I do respect you, Dean. I really do. I respect the fact you take pride in your Championship, unlike that scum Eli Drake.

Sami re positions his Title on his shoulder.

Sami Zayn|World Champion
But that's off topic. You and I have done some great things here in XWL, hell you're a two time World Champion and right now You're the Elite Champion! Or, is it the Television Championship now? I honestly can't tell they look the exact same, you do have a point though Dean, you are VERY good at what you do, but you're also right when you said "You can't stay at the top forever". I don't mean to disrespect you, Dean but you're "Time at the top" isn't coming back anytime soon. I will go on to be the FIRST Champion to defend this Title more than ONCE. Then after that? I'll become the longest reining World Heavyweight Champion XWL has had and who knows? Maybe when I do beat you at Emergence, I'll put my name in the hat and go for your Belt.

Dean raises his eyebrows and looks at his Television title. His eyes pull away from his prized possession to the object of his desires. The World Heavyweight Championship that Sami Zayn is holding onto

[Dean Ambrose]
My time at the top is up? That's been true for over a year if we're all honest. I hit rock bottom back in 2016. No see, this is the reemergence of Dean Ambrose. This is the rise of Dean Ambrose. Heres the thing Sami, I don't like a lot of people. And I respect less than that. You...I respect your story. We might not be from the same background but our story is similar in ways. We are underdogs. Nobody thought that we could make it to where we are today. But we showed them. Yeah, we showed them that they were wrong. Sami Zayn and Dean Ambrose are similar in that way...

Dean's tone suddenly drops. He looks Sami Zayn in the eye, feeling he owes Sami that respect

[Dean Ambrose
But see that's where our similarities end Sami. You and me, beyond that, we couldn't be more different. You went out there and you put on a show and you showed The Miz that you weren't a fluke champion. The thing is though, you're not fighting The Miz anymore. You're fighting me. And as good as you are, and you are very good, you can't beat me. Because you can't outfight me Sami. I've proved not only throughout my career and these last few weeks, I can outfight a good wrestler. Hell, a great wrestler. Chad Gable is an Olympic wrestler. Didn't matter. Matt Sydal one of the most technically sound guys out here. Didn't matter. You, Sami Zayn, the things you do are incredible!...but it didn't matter because

Dean adjust his title as he sits up straighter with his eyes still on Sami Zayn

[Dean Ambrose]
All the cute little flips and jaw dropping maneuvers have nothing on this

Dean holds out his taped up fist

[Dean Ambrose]
I hit you with this and I bring you out of the sky and back to my world. When you're facing Dean Ambrose it's not a wrestling match you're in, you're in a fight. When I stand across the ring from someone I don't wonder what cool move their gonna hit me with, I wonder how large is your pain tolerance? How much can I push you before you break or stop moving? You're a nice guy Sami. And facing almost anyone else I could be swayed to say you'd win. But if you can't out fight me...then you don't have a chance

Sami Chuckles a bit, he looks Dean in the eye right back

Sami Zayn|World Champion
A fight? I've been in many "fights" Dean. I've been powerbomb onto aprons piledrivered onto ladders and through ladders. Beaten down so bad I woke up in a hospital 2 days later with no knowledge of what happened and that's all from my former best friend Kevin Owens--but-how 'bout we get into when Samoa Joe took me out, I was supposed to be out for 3 months, Dean.

Sami holds up two fingers

Sami Zayn|World Champion
I came back in two. Let's talk about all the wars I've had with Leo Kruger, A man VERY similar to you. A man who enjoyed beating another man into hospitalization, now maybe you're not that man anymore --Dean--maybe your more methodical now, you think about your next move instead of flailing about like a mad man but--Dean--I was locked in a cage with Leo Kruger, that match itself changed me. The amount of pain I endured in that match was worse than anything I've even felt. I can still--to this day--Feel my skin tearing and bone rubbing against the steel of that cage--my ripped open forehead being forced into the unforgiving steel wall--but--I also feel the exhilaration of doing the exact same thing to Leo Kruger--planting his head into the canvas and taking his Championship.

Sami re positions himself and wipes his beard.

Sami Zayn|World Champion
You're an amazing competitor, Dean. You really are--but--I'm a different person in Title matches. Sure, you've fought and beat me might I add albeit in Normal matches when all that's on the line are bragging rights but--when I go out there to defend my Championship? I'm a completely different person. I'll do anything and everything to walk out Champion`--To me--it doesn't matter what type of match we have at Emergence. Extreme Rules? Ladder? Steel Cage? Hell, even a Normal Match. Win, lose or draw, we're going to steal the show and put on the match of our careers--but-- don't get it twisted. Beating me? isn't going to be as easy for you as it was a few weeks ago.

[Tom Philips]
Ex....excuse me...

Sami and Dean both glare over in Tom Phillips direction

[Tom Philips]
I waned to ask a few more q-questions if that's okay?

Sami throws his hand slightly in the air in approval as he slumps into his chair

[Tom Philips]
Dean, do you have any fear that Sami Zayn will beat you at Emergence?

Sami sits up quickly as a smile crosses his face, he looks amused and looks over at Dean. Dean rolls his eyes at Sami's face before looking at Tom

[Dean Ambrose]
I haven't been afraid of anything since I was fourteen Tom. I have the confidence in myself that I will walk out of Emergence the new World Heavyweight Champion. And won't that be a site to see. Everyone mocked us. They thought we would burn out and crash in a couple of weeks. But I sit here with an opportunity to hold XWL within the palm of my hands. Not just the face of Anarchy but the face of XWL too! And what a wild ride it will be. You're gonna lose at Emergence Sami but at least you'll be around to see the hostile takeover of XWL via the Club. Via Dean Ambrose! I'm not worried about losing because an opportunity like this comes once in a life time. I know that if I lose I'll be dropped to the bottom. I refuse to let that happen.

Dean turns his attention back to Sami Zayn

[Dean Ambrose]
The best chance you have is in a normal match. You step into my world like Punk and Sydal did and I humble you like I humbled them. But don't YOU get it twisted, I can win a normal match too. I'm not a Shawn Michaels but I can hang with the best of them I assure. See, in this situation, it's not me with anything to prove. Its you. I've already proved I can beat any champion. Even after winning the World Heavyweight title you're still the underdog. And I guess that's what you thrive off. But I'm here to put an end to that happy story. It's a dog eat dog world in the wrestling business and I've got to kill your happy ending to reach mine. And I will Sami. Without a hint of remorse. This, what we're doing, its all respect. But after this week you're my enemy. There won't be anymore respect. Just me coming after my World Heavyweight Championship

Dean slouches back in his chair, his title moved from his shoulder to his lap. Dean and Sami share an intense staredown as Tom coughs akwardly

[Tom Philips]
Sami...same question. Do you think there is any chance that Dean will defeat you at Emergence?

Sami Zayn|World Champion
Of course there is Tom.

Tom looks rattled, like he didn't expect the answer he was given, Dean give Sami a look very similar to Tom's

Sami Zayn|World Champion
What? I'd be stupid to say other wise, he's Dean Ambrose, two time World Heavyweight Champion and the current TV Champion. This is one dangerous man in and out of the ring. The creative ways this man comes up with for putting other human beings through torture is astounding but Dean.

Sami looks at Dean square in the eyes

Sami Zayn|World Champion
That doesn't mean I'm afraid of you. The opposite in fact, I'm excited. I'm excited to face someone who knows what its like to be held down. What its like to be told you'd be nothing and turn that negativity into something great. Which is why I don't want us to have "just a normal match" You say you'd have the advantage if it wasn't a normal match?
Well, what do you say we tear the house down in a match you're very familiar with? Extreme Rules!

Deans eyes widen a bit at the image of those words leaving Sami Zayns mouth. Dean suddenly gets up, holding hit title tightly over his shoulder

[Dean Ambrose]
I guess you aren't as big of a pussy as I thought you were. You're on. You just signed your death warrant kid

Dean leaves, leaving Sami Zayn with an amused expression. Tom gives a sigh of relief as Zayn turns to him. As the segment starts to fade to black you can hear Sami saying "I think that went well, right?"
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 1:36 pm

[Corey Graves]
Dead woman walking!

[Mauro Ranallo]
The match hasn't even started yet Corey!

[Corey Graves]
Liv? Have a chance against Nia Jax? Especially after the injuries Liv has sustained in her ladder match last week, c'mon Mauro!

Corey is right as Liv doesn't come hopping out the back but instead walks with a limp. He has a bandage around her head that is slightly covered by her hat.  In a match with high stakes and a dangerous opponent Liv manages to smile at the camera. Her shirt reeds 'Liv on and fight!' she points to the phrase on her shirt as she walks down the ramp

[Mauro Ranallo]
Liv defied all the odds when she defeated a former Women's Champion and climbed up a ladder to not only grab a XWL contract but earn her way into the Money in the Bank ladder match

[Corey Graves]
Only to be squashed by Nia Jax! She made an impact when she destroyed Liv in a matter of seconds after her match which puts her in this position tonight. When she defeats Liv she will earn her way into Money in the Bank

[Mauro Ranallo]
If Corey. Liv has a chance to pick up two big wins in a row and more importantly keep Nia away from Money in the Bank

Liv slowly slips underneath the ropes. She rolls to a stop and kips up with a noticeable pained expression. Liv rips off her hat and throws it in the crowd as she turns her attention to the ramp, and more importantly, Nia Jax. The lights in the arena goes out as the titantron comes to life.

As the music starts up the image on the screen is taken over by the eyes of noneother than Nia Jax. She looks from left, then to the right, soaking in the crowd's distaste for her as the song comes into full effect. Her eyes focus right on the ring as it does so.

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Du19fMY

"I'm not like most girls"

Lights the arena up as a spotlight falls on Jax who stands atop the ramp. She takes a moment, looking down at the ring where Liv stands, ready for a fight.

[Corey Graves]
Let me tell you Ranallo, this isn't another David and Goliath. This is a big shoe meeting a little bug.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You have to give Liv Morgan more credit than that. She has heart.

[Corey Graves]
Heart only goes so far Ranallo. Watch what happens here.

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 EQYDN2X

Nia begins to walk down the ramp, the crowd booing her every step. She stops, shooting a look into the crowd which does nothing but entice them to boo louder. She smirks almost, turning back to the ramp and continuing her pace. She makes it to the ring in mere moments, standing at the apron. She turns and heads for the steps, climbing them. She then enters the ring, crossing it and standing dead center as Liv takes a few steps back, not prepared for this. Then the bell rings.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Does Liv have the heart to take down Nia?

Liv takes off running, jumping onto Nia as though she was going for a shoulder block. Jax catches her in the jump. In a spinebuster like hold, she turns Liv sideways, holding her long ways across her body. She then tosses Liv up, right into a Somoan Drop.

[Corey Graves]
Well, that's it. Call the ambulance.

Jax is back on her feet as Liv is laid out in the middle of the ring. Jax takes a few steps back then forward again, dropping a leg onto Liv Morgan. She covers her, the ref dropping to the ground and easily counting a three count. The crowd is almost stunned by what has just happened here, Liv Morgan, who just should all the tenasity in the world last week, was just wiped out by Nia Jax in no time here tonight. Jax stands, turning away from Liv and heading for the exit.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 6:34 pm

As the hype video ends, we are taken to what appears to be a nearby museum. There stands Kenny Omega. He looks at the paintings on the wall, admiring their beauty and detail. Slowly, he turns to face the camera. He speaks.

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 JneT3f7

Kenny Omega
Last week was one of the more surprising nights I've had in a very long time. I fought three other men last week in a match that I truly believed would be one of the more easier matches in my career. Boy, was I wrong. I'll admit it, I underestimated my opponents. I took them for simple meatheads that only knew how to throw a fist, but they are much.. much more than that. Last week wasn't my week, so bravo Dean Ambrose. You may have won your way into the World Heavyweight Championship match, but ultimately when it's all said and done.. I will have the last laugh!

Kenny throws his hands up, letting out a sinister laugh.

Kenny Omega
This week, I have been granted a second chance into the Money in the Bank ladder match. Bad News Barrett, JBL, and I will compete in a ladder match where the winners will go on to Emergence to fight for the briefcase. This week is my week. Just think of the odds, three men... two briefcases. My opponents, Barrett and JBL? They hate each other's guts. They are going to go after each other all night. They are going to try and rip each other's head off... and that's when I'm going to strike. While they're brawling somewhere in the arena, I will be scaling the ladder and retrieving one if not both of the briefcases hanging above the ring. It'll be simple. It'll be easy.

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 P6meTm7

Kenny Omega
..and yes I said both, because I don't believe either of my opponents tonight deserve to be in the Money in the Bank ladder match. They need to realize and everyone watching around the world need to realize, they are on the decline. I mean, what have these guys done that is noteworthy the last few month? Sure JBL won a championship... but he also lost that championship. That wouldn't happen to me, in fact I think I would make a better champion than JBL. I would be a hell of a lot better than Barrett. Ambrose?

Kenny laughs at the thought of Dean Ambrose becoming a dual champion.

Kenny Omega
While they are nearing irrelevancy, I have been the talking point of every talk show. I was the most searched professional wrestler last month, while JBL and Barrett didn't even make the list. Why? Because I'm far more talented, far more entertaining than they could ever dream of. So tonight... tonight will be my night. I will defeat JBL and Barrett. I will then go on to Emergence, pulling down that Money in the Banks briefcase and when the time is right... I will become your new and forever XWL World Heavyweight Champion.

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 UziKIdz

Kenny Omega
Goodbye... and Goodnight.

Anarchy continues.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 7:49 pm

Drew McIntyre comes out to a volley of Jeers, he walks out onto the ramp mic in hand.

Drew McIntyre|Celtic Colossus
CUT MY MUSIC!

The fans boo even louder as they do love Drews theme.

I-

Drew is cut off by the deafening sound of the fans chanting "STING BEAT DREW! STING BEAT DREW! STING BEAT DREW!" Drew lowers his mic as he wipes his beard and looks down at the ramp, he brings the mic back up to his mouth, not looking up.

Sting didn't "beat" me you Morons....Sting wasn't WORTH MY TIME!

Drew chuckles a little as the fans jeer even louder

but I'm not out here to talk about a decrepit old man...

Drew now enters the ring throwing his hair back out of his face

I'm here to talk about what Rich Swann had to say earlier tonight, HOW DARE YOU have my name come out of your mouth! You were "disgusted" by what I did to that pile of trash Liger? He already had one foot in the grave all I did was help him out, Rich. I spun him around and planted his skull into the mat and it felt damn good, so I'm glad he was your hero, Rich, and I say was because after what I did to him its only a matter of time before his caved in skull fails him and your "Childhood Hero" DI-

Drew looks VERY annoyed when he's interrupted by Rich Swanns Music. Swann comes out carefree as usual dancing along to his song, until he meets eyes with Drew, who is staring a dagger right through his heart.  Swann give Drew the same look, looking ready for the fight of his life.

Graves
I don't agree with what Drew was saying, but Swann may have just signed his death wish.

Mauro
I gotta agree Corey, not a smart move by Swann.

Drew starts talking through Swanns music now

You're about to get the ass kicking of a life time Rich! MAYBE I'LL CRACK OPEN YOUR SKULL JUST LIKE YOUR HERO!

Swann has had it! Swann enters the ring and slaps the taste of of Drews mouth! Drew stumbles back and is slightly taken back, he takes his hand away as we see a big red mark on Drews face. He can be heard yelling "RING THE GODDAMN BELL!"

Graves
Rich, what have you done...

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 0JCULg5 XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 1qzVGNF
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 7:55 pm

XWL comes back on air and we are positioned to the commentary team consisting of Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Over the many years of our industry, we’ve had several great women athletes who spanned the globe. As great as they were, this woman deeming herself the Empress Of Tomorrow says she’s the one to put an end to the MANY and only have a singular great in her presence. She goes by the name of Asuka, she’s had brief stints in XWL but this time she feels she’s more ready than ever.

The titantron flashes and we see Asuka in separated segments kicking and punching the air in slow motion. Music covers over the sound of the strikes and you just see pure fierce behind the following kicks and punches.

Those same kicks and punches start to change into heavy bags that are representing the entire world. Most notably USA/Canada/UK and of course her home country Japan.

Asuka comes closer to the camera and a smile forms on her face, simultaneously a text goes up also that reads ‘ASUKA VERSUS THE WORLD’.

[Mauro Ranallo]
After that video package, we know one thing and that Asuka is BACK!

[Corey Graves]
You can say more than that, she's back with a plan and that plan is to put herself through the test of her abilities. Facing off against the top level competitors in the entire world, not only signed to XWL.

The lights dim and the titantron flashes with the name “ASUKA” in bolded pink and yellow lettering. A light blue mask that portrays the mystique of Asuka, luminescent in the background. A holographic starts to take center stage, Asuka appears behind it, wearing her long robe that is full of Japanese symbols and shines as bright as her hair. A plastic mask covering her face, to eliminate any reaction until she chooses to do so. A red sun with dripping blood near the lips of the mask’s design. A silver chain only keeping it on Asuka’s head.

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 USPflMb

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 AjhjSeI

The camera zooms in and it focuses on her not moving from the position, scanning the crowd from behind the mask, Asuka takes the air out of the room with her arms out wide and the removal of the mask, to show her war paint across each side of her face, and a smile symbolizing “Looks that could kill”. She’s enjoying herself, and is in the zone. Slipping the mask on she begins her descent.

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 SHHhi3j

The music picks up and she whimsically raises her arm above her head, and points to every side of the arena, walking with a purpose, one foot over the other. Dancing along to her theme music, the calm before the storm. Her attire of class and as if she owns the place with every step down the ramp. Dragging behind her the robe that resembles what a Geisha girl would wear.

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Jd0S7iF

Reaching the bottom of the ramp, she quickly runs up the steel steps and the robe swiftly goes off the ground and alongside the apron beside her, as she takes herself inside of the ring. Once she’s in the ring, she scales the opposite turnbuckle and places her foot on the post.

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 OF1HxhS

Swaying her head up and down to the tempo and rhythm of the chants breaking out in every direction, Asuka rips the mask off of her face and holds it to the side of her, biting the chain before releasing it to the ground below.

Shimmying the robe off to the outside.  Asuka yells to empower the crowd and liven them up!

Asuka warms up in the corner and crouches down waiting for her surprise opponent to kick off the world tour. You can see the faces on the XWL faithful who are anticipating the challenge impeding Asuka. Asuka doesn't look too concerned and is ready for the imposing challenger whoever they may be.

The lights flash green and orange and yellow, you can see the crowd get into it as soon as the name is revealed

What a challenge for the female in the ring in Asuka, she has to face off against a competitor who has been a part of XWL before and rightfully so.

[Corey Graves]
Enough of that garble Mauro, it's the Lass-Kicker herself Becky Lynch!

Becky comes out from the back of the curtains and jumps up and down at the top of the stage pointing to Asuka saying she'll be the one to take her to her limit and she charges down the ramp. Slapping the fans hands along the way, she gets her game face on and enters the ring quickly.

Running to the opposite side of the ring and doing her patent hair twirl and her rockstar signs with her hands, the theme quiets down and we see a stare down between the two. Asuka laughs and Becky looks on determined with her hands on her knees and eyeing The Empress Of Tomorrow. Asuka tells her to “Bring It” and then the referee separates them to their respective corners.

Spoilers ahead

SPOILERS

PLS WATCH

OK FINE

WHATEVER, ENJOY THE OUTCOME.

The match has come to a close after they laid their best shot on one another, Asuka has survived this battle but she has yet to win the war. The pain on both of their face and a signal of respect. Asuka doesn't share the same level of respect so it seems. Becky holds the back of her head and her lower back, regaining strength to her feet. These two women should be proud of what they accomplished tonight.

Asuka shrugs and does a slow clap for Becky and then holds up the ropes for Becky to leave gracefully. Becky obliges and exits the ring disappointed yet accepting her defeat. Asuka wipes her face with her arm and points to the sky with one finger.

[Mauro Ranallo]
These two women put on a tremendous match-up but Asuka was left standing tall.

[Corey Graves]
You see that right there, Mauro? That's a dangerous human being and she said it best. One DOWN and who knows how many are left?  

Asuka keeps her pose and XWL goes on to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 8:04 pm

Normal Match

Champion vs Champion

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 H5On5eL XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 GJwLb84

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Th?id=OIP.Gwe4DpcLoS9Mi83u3Zi4FAHaEL&pid=15

Mauro
What is he doing out here?!

Graves
He's supporting his brother in arms Mauro! Not that you would know anything about that you loser.

Dean comes out onto the stage TV Title draped on his shoulder, smirking at Zayn who has taken his eyes off Callihan. Zayn has a smile on his face beckoning Dean to come on down, Dean walks slowly down the ramp as Zayn leans on the rope awaiting his future challenger. Zayns eyes grow big as he's suddenly tilted backwards and rolled up into a pin! Sami Callihan has rolled up Sami Zayn and is holding the tights! The ref counts to three as everyone is stunned!

Graves
Sami Callihan has just pinned the Wolrd Champion!!! HAHA!

Sami Zayn sits up and places his hand on his face, he looks over at Dean who has a shit eating grin on his face, Callihan has rolled outside of the ring and has his arm draped over Deans shoulder. Zayn smiles at Dean as we can here "You got me, Dean."

Mauro
Sami doesn't seem very mad about what just happened. I'd be furious!

Graves
Dean and Sami respect each other Mauro, Sami understands Dean is playing mind games.

Callihan and Dean make their way up the ramp, a ref rushes to Callihan with the Intercontinental Championship. Callihan takes it with disgust. The two head backstage where we see Callihan stop and empty a garbage can and take the disgusting bag out of the can, he tosses the belt in the bag and throws it over his shoulder almost like a garbage man would a bag of trash. The Camera goes back to Sami in the ring who is to his feet now. He takes his World Title from the ref and stands up. We go to commercial as Sami leaves to the back.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:46 pm

As Anarchy rolls into its next segment we are taken backstage to the interview are with none other than XWL’s very own, Renee Young.

{Renee Young}
Ladies and gentlemen please help me welcome my guest at this time, Captain Charisma himself, Christian.

The camera pans out to reveal a smiling Christian standing next to Renee. The fans can be heard throughout the arena as the scream in excitement.

{Renee Young}
Now Christian I know I’m not the first, but on behalf of all the peep’s out there I’d just like to say welcome back. Now as we saw last week your joyous return was short-lived as it was interrupted by one CM Punk. We saw you go from mocking him then to a more serious note. In which way do you intend to take CM Punk tonight?

Christian thinks hard before answering this question.

Christian
Well Renee when your standing across the ring from a clown anyone will tell you it’s hard not to laugh. Especially when everything that comes out of the clowns mouth is nothing but horse shit. But you see, this flow is different. This particular clown is t in the circus for the laughs and giggles. He isn’t in it for the big red shoes or nose. Hell he isn’t even in it for the amazing hair. CM Punk is in this for one thing and one thing only and that’s CM Punk. Hell don’t believe me? Ask Matt Sydal. The guy he left to hang high and dry. Me on the other hand I come out here every week for the peep’s. I give them everything I have to give. That’s what makes CM Punk and myself two completely different people. That’s why I don’t like him. That’s why I don’t respect him. But as for his in ring ability. I can deny. Not many can match it and even less top it. I’d be a fool to not take him seriously tonight, and trust me. Captain Charisma is no fool.

{Renee Young}
Well Captain Charisma, I don’t like to make assumptions but if you were to win tonight do you believe this whole ordeal between the two of you will be over?

Christian
Should it be? Yes. But will it be? I couldn’t tell you. No matter who wins between us, it should end whatever beef we may or may not even have with eachother. But the simple fact of the matter is I don’t see Phil letting a loss, especially this one, go. Remember he came out and challenged me. He obviously wouldn’t have done so unless he thought he actually had a chance at beating me. So when I pin him tonight, and he is laying on that mat looking up at the lights, he will only be able to think about one thing. And that one thing is how much of a failure he is. He failed Matt Sydal when he couldn’t climb that steel cage. He failed himself by not beating me. But most of all he failed all the peep’s by not giving them the 10 star match they deserved. I mean, I may be good, but I’m no miracle worker Renee.

{Renee Young}
Well you certainly seem confident in yourself even after you’ve been away for such a long period of time. What are your plans for after your ordeal with CM Punk?

Christian chuckles as he looks to Renee and raises his hand extending 4 fingers.

Christian
It’s as simple as a four lettered word Renee. Gold. That’s what I’m after. Hell thats what everyone is after. Ultimately that’s why everyone is here. Sure I’m here for the peep’s too, but the gold. That’s what makes all the hard work. The blood. The sweat. The tears. Everything we give up. The gold is the one thing that makes it all.....worth it. I don’t care if that gold is rich in history like the Intercontinental championship or if it needs new history to be made with it like the new World TV Championship. Hell I don’t even care if it’s another run with the World Heavyweight Championship. It doesn’t matter, because the fact of the matter is no matter what championship I hold, I bring respect and honor to it. I am a fighting champion giving everyone their shot. I am the PEEP’s CHAMPION!

The crowd roars in approval as Christian nods to Renee before walking off. Renee smiles watching him walk away as Anarchy rolls into its next segment.

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:49 pm

As the sea of fans rage with anticipation for whatever’s to come next on tonight installment they hear a familiar sound they have been waiting for all night.

Christian walks out onto the stage peering into the crowd of peeps. He scans through them nodding at each one with their peep signs and peep T-shirts. He loves being back in his familiar environment, and since the peep’s love him as much as ever it makes thing that much better for him. He looks to the camera pointing towards everyone watching at home as he say’s “hope your ready for one hell of a match peep’s”. Without wasting much time he begins his decent to the ring, high-fiveing each little kid on the way.

{Mauro Ranallo}
The peep’s couldn’t be happier that their hero Captain Charisma has returned home.

{Corey Graves}
I agree with you there Mauro, but as we learned last week not everyone is so likeminded. CM Punk would come out during Christian’s return speech last week and inform him why he shouldn’t have come back at all.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Yeah well Corey, that just shows you how smart CM Punk is, or isn’t I should say. He interrupted a legend of this business, ruining his long awaited return. He force feeds his beliefs to the peep’s. He shows no respect for anyone but himself. I’m not sure how he thinks he can do this and get away with it, but I suppose he will learn some respect after his match with Christian, which is just mome.....NO!

The cheering fans quickly go silent. They all stare to the stage, as if they had seen a ghost. Christian’s music has now stopped. The camera turns to show what everyone is so star struck for and we quickly see the horror show. Christian laying on the ground next to the ring. Blood trickling down his head and into a small pool next to him. And beside his body are two feet. And as you follow the legs up the reveal to be that of none other than Christian’s scheduled opponent for tonight, CM Punk.

CM Punk, mic in hand stands over a motionless Christian as he looks on with a slight visible smirk from underneath the mask

{CM Punk}
Ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry to announce, that just like last week, I will not be having a match. You see, I was all ready to wrestle, I'm in my trunks and I'm all taped up. Christian on the other hand, has this terrible Killswitch T-Shirt, a stupid smile for all you pathetic fans, and a mind that is blurred by binge drinking and bad decisions.

The crowd begins to boo as Punk is ready to annihilate the fans and Christian for their rowdy life styles

{CM Punk}
You people do not understand the magnitude of what I just did. I added a solid 4 years onto Christian's career because I saved him from the worst beating of his life. This mangled chair that I still hold in my hands just knocked all of the charisma out of "The Captian" of its body. Look at all the charisma just oozing out of him. Its what made Christian what he is today..

Punk gives a sadistic like stare to the camera from behind the mask, as the fans boo's intensify

{CM Punk}
And what he is today, is an unconscious, worthless piece of garbage that would do anything to please you intolerable fans. The sad thing is, people like Christian actually believes you people give any sort of crap about him. He thinks you guys have any form of an influence over his career trajectory, and that is why he is down in a heap, swimming in a pool of his own blood. Me on the other hand... I am a god among mere mortal men. I do not poison myself with the same vile, disgusting toxins that Christian does..

Punk takes the mangled chair that he wrapped around Christian's skull, and sits in it

{CM Punk}
And for that reason, I am standing above him tonight as the better man, the better wrestler, the better everything. Christian has this weird aura about him, where he likes to live in his past "success." Unfortunately, we do not live in the past, we live in the now and we live for the future. That is why it is time for a washed-up has-been like Christian to step aside for a star like me to emerge. That is why at Emergence, in one month's time, I am going to end Christian's little pity return run, and elevate myself into the XWL Championship picture.

Punk stands up, folds up the chair and throws it onto Christian's limp body, and walks away

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 4:30 pm

Main Event

Money in the Bank Qualifier

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 VxGVwbX

{Mauro Ranallo}
Oh my god he’s done it! Wade Barrett is going to Emergence aa a participant in the Money In The Bank ladder match!

{Corey Graves}
I can’t believe this. Multiple times I thought JBL had that Breifcase writhing his grasp, but each time it was snatched away from him.

{Mauro Ranallo}
I guess Barrett finally proved who the better man is.

{Corey Graves}
Please Mauro. JBL won a Slammy, the elite title, and Barrett along with his two sidekicks all in one night. Plus, this match is far from over.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Your right Corey, there’s still plenty of time for Kenny Omega to get his hands on that Breifcase.

Barrett climbs down off the ladder with the first Breifcase held high above his head. He has achieved what he set out to do, and now he’s guaranteed a spot in the Money in the Bank ladder match at Emergence. He smiles into the crowd showing off his newest “bling” as he climbs out of the ring. He makes his way up the ramp and backstage as JBL and Kenny Omega make it back to their feet on opposite corners of the ring.

JBL is at the top of the ladder reaching for the last remaining Breifcase. He’s almost got it unclipped, but has t noticed yet that Kenny Omega has made it back to his feet and on the apron. Kenny jumps onto the top rope and springboards himself onto the opposing side of the ladder from JBL. The crowd goes nuts as Kenny climbs the ladder. Kenny punches JBL in the stomach, but it’s not enough to force the Wrestling God to let go. So again Kenny punches and again and again and again rapid fire until JBL finally lets go. Kenny grabs JBL and smashes his head onto the ladder. JBL groggily hangs on, almost tipping over the ladder but somehow doesn’t fall. At this moment.....Omega knows what he must do. Omega leans forward picking JBL up onto his shoulder before looking into the sea of crazed fans. Omega has a crazy twinkle in his eyes, showing he is about to do something truly.... diabolical.

{Corey Graves}
Oh my god. He can’t be thinking.....

{Mauro Ranallo}
He is! I can see it in his eyes. He’s about to.....

But before he can finish his sentence he is cut off by the sound of a raging crowd. The camera turns back just in time to see Kenny Omega jump off the ladder, repositioning JBL mid air, and hits him with the BIGGEST One Winged Angel in his entire career. The fans go absolutely nuts as the two men hit the mat and the ladder tips over. JBL lays on the mat, lifeless. He was so close yet so far from winning what he’s worked so hard for, but Omega has worked just as hard. Kenny begins rocking his head as the fans cheer his name. He rolls over and uses the ropes to help him back to his feet. He leans back into the corner looking at the carnage. For he is in pain and winded himself, but as he looks at JBL he knows there is no chance in hell he can be stopped now. He smiles as he pops out of the corner and makes his way across the ring to the ladder. He picks it up and repositions it in the center of the ring but as he’s doing so he hears the crowd erupt and knows something isn’t right. He turns around just in time to see Aiden English and Virgil slide into the ring.

Virgil runs at him first, but Kenny catches him with a devastating Urnage. Virgil hits the ground and rolls out of the ring now leaving Aiden and Kenny alone. The two men lock up and begin a test of power, which quickly proves the toll Kenny Omega has been under tonight as Aiden forces him into a headlock and now putting him into a headlock. He begins pressuring him and Kenny begins to fade. Suddenly Kenny drops to the ground jabbing Aiden's jaw with his head forcing him to let go. Kenny stands and lands a chop onto Aiden's chest. 1 chop, 2 chops, 3 chops, 4 chops, 5 chops, 6 chops, 7 chops, 8 chops, 9 chops. Kenny raises his arm into the air as the crowd yells. He rears back and lands the 10th.....NO! Aiden ducks and grabs Kenny from behind, locking his arm, and prepares for the directors cut. Aiden takes a bow before.....HE IS RAISED INTO THE AIR! Omega has Aiden on his shoulders, and without wasting any time at all he hits him with another One Winged Angel causing the fans to absolutely lose their shit.

Kenny lays on the mat as he looks around him. Aiden rolls out of the ring onto the ground next to a still fallen Virgil. JBL is still laid out in the corner, unconscious. The fans have obviously realized what Kenny Omega has. There is absolutely no one left to stop his from claiming his destiny. He makes it back to his feet and looks up at the briefcase hanging above his head realizing it’s his time. He smiles as he begins his ascend to greatness. Each step a leap towards everything he has ever wanted. Finally he makes it to the top. He reaches up to the briefcase to unlatch it.....

{Mauro Ranallo}
OH MY GOD NO!

{Corey Graves}
WHAT THE HELL?

We quickly learn just what the XWL announce team is so shocked by as we turn back to the ring. We see a complete horror show with Kenny Omega on the ground with the ladder laying on top of him. Omega lays there, completely broken. And standing above him? Who is it we see? Well it’s none other than.....

{Mauro Ranallo}
Is that.....

{Corey Graves}
It is Mauro. It’s.....

{Mauro Ranallo/\Corey Graves}
THE POPE!

That’s right, The Pope is the man who pushed the ladder over holding the unexpected Kenny Omega. The Pope looks down at him and watches him for a moment before turning his attention to JBL who has regained consciousness but not yet made it back to his feet. He stands over him as the two men lock eyes. Neither moving their gaze or showing any kind of emotion what so ever. Moments go by without movement until finally The Pope makes the first move, which is an unexpected one. He reaches out his arm, offering help to the Wrestling God. JBL looks at him in awe. Not sure what to make of this. He looks at the hand for a moment, wary of the decision. A few moments pass by before he makes his decision. He takes hold to The Pope's hand accepting his help. JBL gets back to his feet as Virgil and Aiden slide back into the ring. JBL looks around him at all his associates and begins to laugh. He realizes he has started something. A force to be reckoned with. A force that can’t be stopped. He has truly started a revolution. Virgil grabs the ladder and picks it back up into position as Aiden and The Pope point up to the Breifcase. JBL nods and climbs the ladder. The fans boo as he slowly climbs until he finally makes it to the top. He looks around him before reaching up and unhinging the Breifcase.....

JBL bring the briefcase close in as his music rings in his victory. He has done it. He is going to Emergence and he will be in the Money in the Banks ladder match. He climbs down the ladder as Virgil, Aiden, and The Pope all clap in honor of his victory. One by one JBL sakes their hands in celebration. The fans couldn’t be more upset with the outcome, but as for JBL and the rest of the Cabinet. They couldn’t be happier. JBL raises the briefcase into the air and smiles as the 4 men standing above a fallen Kenny Omega is the last image seen on this weeks episode of Anarchy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018    XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 2/12/2018 - 2/19/2018
Page 1 of 1