Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018

Go down 
+7
KennyOmegaFan155
T-Roll
Taco
KingWolf
Pringle96`
LazyEye513
P.R Son
11 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM: Royal Farms Arena
Baltimore, Maryland

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Read Her the Riot Act

After almost a year, April is no longer our Women's champion. Last week, Ruby Riot shocked everyone by cashing in on Anarchy and being the person who would finally dethrone XWL longest reigning current champ. As if the win was surprising enough, she followed it up by straight up denying Natalya a title match at International Incident.

Back Woods Beatdown

Luke Harper, fresh off an impressive win over Bad News Barrett, continued his focused hunt for Brock Lesnar. Luckily for him, it has been made official. The two men will square off in sanctioned action this week on Anarchy. The power that will be in that ring will be sure to leave some impressions.

Golden Gone?

We have watched the morale of Matt Sydal fading away since being forced into the Cabinet. Last week, we might have seen rock bottom as an outburst backstage led to rumors that he had walked out. Has Matt Sydal really quit XWL?Where will the show be without it's Golden Ticket?

Can't Spell Eliminated Without Eli

Eli Drake learned the hard way why friendships rarely last in the world of XWL as he found out that his former BFF BNB had essentially guaranteed his loss during the Elite championship match. As Barrett begged for forgiveness, Eli responded very succinctly, with a boot to the groin and a middle finger. This loss seems to have lit a fire in his belly, will it be enough to push him over his opponent this week: former Elite titleholder Finn Balor?

Ready, Willing, & Gable

Chad Gable has been making waves since he debuted, scoring win after win on his way to the Intercontinental Championship. Gable has done much to elevate the title that seemed to play musical chairs for months before. This week he will take on AJ Styles. Can he keep his momentum going against the Bullet Club?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 8KqNVv5 XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 07liiRb

Pete Dunne Exhibition

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 RVFeWlP

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 8kdewHq XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Pfzu5sc

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 3XtqwRb XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 RmZy06p

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 CNdJ5vB XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 BcRTU8X

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 RxIMnto XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 5hDIR1l

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 RlIxFRV XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 LASxF2b

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 RwBvggH XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 HSmkw12

Normal Match

Match #3

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 LLb6PMb XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 BvFO1KM

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 H7ffuzb XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 9mHztIT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 1BHFAvR XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 K9ibFEl

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 IsLNaC8 XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Pecvhta

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 MjN8cBz XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 UzcufUA

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 0iQ5FEI XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 LyXrIpV

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 OFhwCcN XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 YCQiDy1

Ruby's Championship Riot

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 VxeQlvV

Main Event

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 WvXH11eXWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 GJwLb84

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 4:12 pm

As the intro concludes, the second Anarchy of The New Year officially goes live, as we're taken inside The Royal Farms Arena where an explosive display of pyrotechnics goes off at the top of the stage, bringing the already excited Baltimore crowd into even more of an uproar. We scan across the audience where members of The XWL Universe can be spotted holding lots of signs. One sign, in particular, catches our eye, it's a gold sign that simply reads "Don't Go Matt" hot off the heels of walking out of last week's show. Another promotes The NEW XWL Women's Champion Ruby Riot, reading "I'm Ready To Riot" with a still image of Ruby holding her new title last week. But while there's lots more we see along the way, our focus shifts to our commentary team, Mauro Ranallo & Corey Graves to welcome us to tonight's show.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Good evening and WELCOME to XWL ANARCHY! We are live in Baltimore Maryland and have we got quite the show ahead of us tonight.

[Corey Graves]
That's right, perhaps the biggest news heading out of our first show of 2018 last week was the end of the over 340-day reign of April as our Women's Champion. When Miss Money In The Bank Ruby Riot successfully cashed in following April's victory over Ember Moon.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It was symbolic in the sense that April had dominated all of 2017, beating the best the division had to offer, and as she did it once again to kickoff 2018, her celebration never came to be because of Ruby Riot kicking The New Year off with a bang.

[Corey Graves]
Questions have emerged as to what this means for April, and we can confirm she is here tonight and will address the end of her historic title reign, and what may be next, is she invoking her rematch? The Champion does need a challenger after all.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well she had one last week, Natalya who just made history defeating Sasha Banks in Buried Alive at Breakthrough came out onto the stage and congratulated Ruby, but then challenged her to defend her newly won Championship against her at International Incident. An idea that had The XWL Universe screaming one word "YES!"

[Corey Graves]
And Ruby had one word to give as an answer "No."

[Mauro Ranallo]
Which threw everyone completely in shock, and we hope The New XWL Women's Champion can elaborate on her quick denial to Natalya's challenge when she steps in that ring later tonight to officially celebrate her first reign as Women's Champion.

[Corey Graves]
We do need to address The Elephant in the room, Matt Sydal a Superstar that has accomplished perhaps more than any other Wrestler has in XWL's history and truly been a huge focal point of XWL as a whole...walked out of last week's show following a verbal altercation between him, and The New Elite Champion, and Leader of The Cabinet, JBL.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Sydal reached a boiling point, sick of the abuse from JBL, and the fact that he was forced into joining him to begin with, he had enough, and unfortunately one week later, we still don't know what this means. Is Matt Sydal gone from XWL? I understand you have a statement from The General Manager, Corey?

[Corey Graves]
I do and I quote "The situation is both unfortunate, and complicated. Myself and Vince McMahon have butted heads over how this entire ordeal was handled to begin with, and while I have personally reached out to Matt numerous times since last week, I have ultimately had no contact from his end. So to show the respect that I feel wasn't shown to him as one of our flagship stars, I will make no further efforts to reach out to him, nor will any of our staff attempt to as well. He has been put through enough these past couple of months, and if he wants to be left alone, I will respect that. I hate that something like this has happened, but as we say, the show must go on. And I hope that one day, the show will go on with Matt Sydal."

[Mauro Ranallo]
As far as tonight goes we will see quite the match-up Brock Lesnar versus Luke Harper, a match that is sure to be both hard-hitting, and vocally interesting given the fact that Brock is managed by Paul Heyman, and Harper has recently been taken under the wing of former General Manager Stephanie McMahon. Two physically tough men backed by two powerful people, you don't wanna miss this.

[Corey Graves]
But also Seth Rollins will look to finally get a point when he faces Kenny Omega in their third match of seven. He's down 2 losses thus far, tonight is going to be crucial if he hopes to prove to be the better man at the end of this series.

[Mauro Ranallo]
While our Main-Event will be a must-see, New World Champion Sami Zayn clashes with former World Champion himself Dean Ambrose. Dean of course sniffing around JBL's newly won Elite Championship last week, while The Miz invoking his rematch at International Incident at the start of last week's show. It'll be interesting if either of those men plays a factor in The Main-Event, especially due to Dean's involvement in JBL's loss to Zayn in last weeks.

[Corey Graves]
Well now you've jinxed it, Mauro.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Or perhaps I spoke it so it wouldn't become true? Nonetheless, tonight is going to be incredible and I can't wait to find out what kicks things off.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 6:46 pm

Great opener David
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 3:20 pm

Camera cuts to the ring where the next segment is about to start. Theme music plays through the arena which receives a mixed reaction off cheers and boos from the crowd in attendance.

DX Music blasts through the arena as the co-founders appear on the entrance way. They make there way down to the ring with smug grins on there faces as the do their signature crotch chops. The both climb into the ring and grab microphones as shawn begins to speak.

Shawn Michaels: Well, Well, Well look who's back in town.

There is a mixed reaction off boos and cheers as Shawn pauses

Shawn Michaels: Now all week all people have been asking me is why Shawn? Why did you do what you did last week? Well I don't have to give an explanation to you people I did what I did because I wanted to and that is all the answer you people will get. You see this man next to me?

Shawn puts his arms around Triple H

Shawn Michaels: This is my best friend, My brother and I would do anything for him. So when I got a phone call a few weeks ago off him asking me about coming here at first I admit I shot him down I thought I was done but then he reminded me I am Shawn Michaels, The Heart Break Kid, the best in ring performer to have ever graced this ring and you know what I am still the best in the world and I am sick off these pretenders claiming that they are. You have CM Punk, AJ Styles, Brock Lesnar, JBL, Matt Sydal hell even Sami Zayn thinks he is probably now the best in the world but I am here to tell you that you are all wrong. You are staring at the best right here in this ring not just me though oh no this man standing with me is also better than every single one of you so reality check boys the game just changed around here.

Triple H: That's right Shawn. We are brothers and when I rang you those weeks ago and told you I think its time we re-emerged I knew you would be up for it. I have sat and watched groups form. You have the cabinet on one side the bullet club on the other both fighting for supremacy both claiming to be the best, both wanting that number one spot but sorry boys your looking at the number one group in the business and you see Shawn wasn't the only call I made oh no and there is more to come believe me but I won't spoil the surprise and you never know when they will come but be on your guard, be ready as you never know when we will strike.

Shawn Michaels: That's right and speaking off the bullet club don't you think the rip us off a bit come to think off it? I mean they have stole our hand gesture, the cliques had gesture.

Triple H: Come to think off it your right. Maybe we will come at you first, maybe we will pick the bones that has been left by the cabinet.  mean who do you have really? A Shawn Michaels wannabe with soccer mom hair in AJ Styles who couldn't lace your boots Shawn, then you have to people who belong in a mental institution named Dean Ambrose and Sami Callihan no better than second rate superstars and then you have Karl Anderson a Arn Anderson wannabe and Luke Gallows the big dumb giant and we are supposed to be afraid of you please don't make me laugh and Sasha darling me and Shawn both know your favourite words are Suck It.

Crowd Cheer at the insinuation

Shawn Michaels: Then you have the cabinet. Now granted you have a beast and a very dangerous one at that but that beast would be tamed if he stepped into the ring with the Game Triple H, then you have a guy that sings wow scary, I guy nobody cares about and then you have the so called elite champion and I use the term elite loosely when describing you JBL. It is a good job Triple H here isn't the number one contender for your title as he wouldn't even break a sweat trying to take that off you. It seems to me Hunter that ruling this place will be easier than you described nobody is ready for the mayhem that the two of us will cause here and it starts tonight when I knock CM Punk of his pedestal and humble him after I show him who the real best in the world is and well if your not down with that we have two words for you !

Crowd/Shawn/Triple H: SUCK IT !!!!!!    

The camera then zooms out a bit as the two DX members parade round the ring as the camera cuts to another segment.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 6:08 pm

Pete Dunne Exhibition

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 RVFeWlP

-

-

-

-

-  

=
=
=

SPOILERS AHEAD!

The bell has rung and you saw what could be an instant classic anywhere in the world, proving that XWL Anarchy showcases the best talent from all over the globe.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A gamed Andrade “Cien” Almas couldn’t hang with the likes of Pete Dunne when you get into the final rounds of heated battle.

Pete Dunne rises from the ashes of war and picks himself up back to his feet, the referee tries to check on him and to raise his hand but he is reluctant pulling away. Running his hands through his hair to clear the sweat. Dunne digs his knuckles into his cheek and grins viciously at the crowd members in front of him. A downed Andrade is still coming to his senses, after not one but TWO deadly Bitter Ends to send him away.

The referee clears the area and Dunne is regaining his footing, he turns his head to the opposite side of the ring with a sinister smirk appearing across his face. Dunne rushes underneath the ropes to the outside, where he’s met with a mixed reaction.

He shrugs and begins to lift up the apron cover carelessly, throwing it over itself. He starts to look under the ring for a weapon as its obvious at this point, he’s not through with his opponent this evening. Once finding what he wanted, his eyes light up and he takes full grip of a Kendo Stick as it is shown to the cameraman.

The Bruiserweight doesn’t waste a second and slides back into the squared circle with a Kendo Stick in hand, every piece of this is pure bamboo and can shatter the skin at full speeds. He wraps his hair around the other side, to see where his angle is. Andrade is by now, crawling to his hands and knees, Dunne effortlessly puts his boot on Andrade and he falls back down to his chest. Dunne then lets him start to recover once more and then winds up the Kendo Stick in both hands!

[Mauro Ranallo]
What are you doing, this is uncalled for and insanity for you to go through with such an act on a human being.

[Corey Graves]
Do you really think, a guy called The Bruiserweight has any remorse for his opponents, or anyone for that matter? They didn’t get out whilst they could, so it’s indicatively their fault.

Dunne whacks the kendo awkwardly off the back of Andrade “Cien” Almas. The sound can be heard shuddering everyone in the arena. The welt quickly forms and Andrade crying out, makes Dunne want to do it even more, you see the eyes of Dunne focus in on his sights.

Dunne takes a full hand of hair from Andrade, and whispers into his ear.. What you can only know is wicked details to what he’s about to cause him. Pure. Agony.

Another strike of the kendo, led with another. Another, another, another… and you can start to see the Kendo just break into a million pieces before our very eyes. The red marks and abrasions are making Dunne see red, this pleases him and he leaves the little piece that is left, to the ground.

A boot on top of Andrade is what sets the tone for whoever decides to cross The Bruiserweight. Dunne smiles and raises both his arms to the air with one line from Corey Graves to send us into commercial break.

[Corey Graves]
You can see the screams, the pleading, and Dunne doesn’t even flinch. XWL has resigned a man with a Devil’s Code, that is to bring no mercy, no give, only take.. From anyone and everyone. Pete Dunne is a merciless menacing man on a killing spree, in the year of 2018.
Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:01 am

XWL's new Women's Champion Ruby Riot emerges out onto the stage to a mixed reaction from the crowd. She stands tall and raises her treasure above her head with both arms and lets a smirk spread across her face.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Here she comes, ready to start a riot in The Women's Division, causing a major shakeup last week when she successfully cashed in her Money in The Bank contract on the longest reigning Women's Champion in XWL history, April to become THE NEW Women's Champion!

[Corey Graves]
Last week this woman turned the entire division on its head, doing what no woman in the entire division could do for all of 2017, pry that Women's Championship out of April's hands.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But she also displayed a slight change in her usual behavior when she was immediately challenged after the fact by Natalya, and she simply said "No."

[Corey Graves]
Look I know Natalya is a veteran and she's paid her dues, and sure maybe she planned to come out there and challenge April last week before Ruby cashed in, but if that's the case I think she should have called an audible and waited until this week at least. That was Ruby's moment, and she completely crashed it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I mean Ruby had quite the celebration, Natalya didn't exactly come out immediately after the decision, Ruby was coming up the ramp, and as Natalya's learned throughout 2017 if you want something, you don't wait patiently for it, you seize your moment.

She begins to strut down the ramp towards the ring, a marked difference in comparison to her usual frenetic running. She takes her place in the ring and looks from what side of the arena to the other, noticing the split mood within The Royal Farms Arena. Her eyes stare at her Women's Title flashing a proud smile before beginning to address The XWL Universe.

RUBY RIOT!
What a way to start off 2018, am I right? New year, new champion...I wanted to bring out a new design for the title itself but the powers that be in XWL shot that down. Apparently the pink is necessary to differentiate us from the men. Personally, I feel like the talent of the person holding it is what really sets it apart. But I digress.

There continues to be a mix of cheers and boos from the crowd as they remain unsure of what to think about the new champ. Ruby stops for a second and seems to notice this.

RUBY RIOT!
I'm sure the backstage politics of XWL bore you all. That's not why you're here. I bet you want to hear about what went down last week. I've been asked more than once why I chose that moment to cash in when I passed on the opportunity after I won the Money in the Bank match. Well, I originally had no problem with April as champ and to be honest, I still don't. If anyone else deserved to hold it, it was her. She has shown month in and month out that she ran this division. I started to notice something recently however, something about her seemed off. Maybe she was getting burnt out, maybe she was hurt, maybe nothing at all. Regardless, the possibility of someone else taking this belt off of her began to seem more and more realistic and there was no way in hell I was going to let that happen. This belt means something. You can't say that about the other championships. If someone like Carmella or Sasha Banks were to win, that prestige would be tainted. So...I did what I had to do.

Ruby pats the face plate of her title.

RUBY RIOT!
I gotta tell you, I had dreamed about that moment for so long but I still couldn't prepare for that feeling. Even after her match, April put up one hell of a fight. When I heard the refs hand hit the mat for the third time...oh it was magic. The significance was not wasted on me. So many people had tried to do what I had just done and failed. People point to Natalya's win over Sasha as she put her friend six feet under as the biggest Women's division moment in this era, but even Natalya couldn't do what I did.

At the mention of Natalya the crowd erupts into cheers, something not lost on Ruby.

RUBY RIOT!
I hear you. I was getting there. I know you want to hear about little Nattie. "Ruby, why did you turn down Natalya's challenge?" "Ruby, are you scared of Natalya?" "Ruby, Natalya is the next logical person to fight for the title". To put it simply, Natalya does not deserve this. How many chances does she deserve? The golden girl of XWL has had every opportunity in the books and not once has she capitalized on it. She couldn't beat April. Hell, she couldn't beat me in the Money in the Bank match. I am the Gatekeeper of the Women's division and frankly, there is no one here that is worthy of this belt outside of me and if she chooses to use her rematch, April. Not Sasha, not Carmella, not Alexa Bliss, and definitely not Natalya. Don't get me wrong, Natalya is a nice person. But nice doesn't get you a championship. I think she's realized that, but she realized it a little too late. If she wants a go at me, she better earn it. This Championship is mine. I pinned April...no one else did.

Suddenly Natalya's theme sounds, bringing about a reaction of cheers, as all eyes turn to the stage where much like last week, Natalya wastes little time in stepping out from the back. She stands atop the stage, both hands on her hips, and a simple shake of her head says everything she thinks about Ruby's answer to her challenge last week.

[Corey Graves]
And yet again here comes Natalya, interrupting Ruby for the second week in a row...so much for "minding her manners"

[Mauro Ranallo]
The fact of the matter is Ruby was challenged by Natalya last week, and The New Women's Champion shot her down. If anyone truly thought Natalya wouldn't try again tonight they don't know Natalya. She's determined, and her eye is on that Women's Championship.

[Corey Graves]
I understand that but how about letting The Champion have their moment without making everything that's supposed to be about her, about you.

She starts to descend the ramp, not losing eye contact with Ruby with every step she takes until she reaches the ring. Ruby takes this moment to further drive home what she just said, that SHE is the one that beat April to win that title, a title she raises into the air. Natalya makes her way around the ring, asking for a microphone which is quickly passed over to her, and that's when she spins back around and climbs up onto the apron. She waves at Ruby flashing a smile, then raises that microphone up.

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 LIGy9oV

[Natalya]
You're absolutely right, Ruby. You did what none of us could for all of 2017, you defeated April for The Women's Championship. And despite how you beat her, the fact that the same April I fought, isn't the one you fought, considering when I challenged her she didn't already compete that night...but you beat her, and with that comes a responsibility. You talk about how you want this division to be taken seriously, so seriously that you wanted to completely revamp The Women's Championship....because for the woman that wanted to be apart of a revolution that valued beyond the "superficial" ...image is suddenly so important. But then I guess I shouldn't be surprised by that sudden change of heart considering the fact that The Ruby Riot I was interviewed alongside with leading up to The Money In The Bank, didn't seem like the type to ever turn down a challenge, either. But I digress...

Her hand rests on the top rope, allowing her words to sink into The New Champion's head.

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 NcIYWpS

[Natalya]
The fact is, last week you ended the longest reign The Women's Championship has ever had, you did that, the little girl that was bullied all throughout her childhood, made something of herself in spite of all of those people that treated her so poorly. You the "misfit' succeeded, and that should be celebrated, we should be looking to you as a role model for all of the little girls in attendance tonight, and those watching around the world. But instead, the woman that wasn't ever apart of the "cool" crowd suddenly thinks she's cooler than all of us, and we don't belong at her table. That she is Women's Champion, and not a single woman back there can "sit" with her. I find it very ironic, but shocking? Not at all. See, you're a dime a dozen, the classic rookie that does the unthinkable, and suddenly thinks they've conquered the world.

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 6LjvoYI

[Natalya]
I know that because I was one of them. I dominated my division, I won The Divas Championship shortly after my arrival, and just like you I thought that no one deserved to even stand in the same ring as me. But here's the thing about competition, it thrives off being told they're not good enough. They work harder, they push themselves farther and father, and eventually, they rise up. They turn their failures into a success and after all these years, to find myself in their shoes when facing April, it was a humbling experience. She made this division better, she made ME...better, and at The Slammy Awards I FINALLY was ready to beat her, I was good enough, I was "worthy" I was DESERVING of that right. But that victory was stolen from me by a backstabbing ex-best friend, a friend I rung my New Year in by burying alive!

The audience lets out a loud "pop!" screaming at the top of their lungs still excited over her victory over Sasha Banks at Breakthrough.

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 CNiFNxt

[Natalya]
So when you say I don't "deserve" to face you, I take a great deal of offense to that, as I'm sure Sasha would as well if you know, she wasn't six feet under right now. Now if that's not "impressive" enough add in the fact that I've beaten damn near every woman on this roster today. If that's still not enough, well then how about we remind everyone that YOU are one of them.

RUBY RIOT!
You sure have a penchant for interrupting me Natalya. Are you having some issues with me succeeding where you failed? Is the fact that this belt wants nothing to do with you starting to eat away at your pretty little head? The fact that you've beaten me is nothing new. I've acknowledged that before. If you've been around as long as you have, eventually you're going to win some matches. So yes, you've beaten me. Congratulations. But guess what...I've beaten you too. I beat you when it really mattered. See, I remember it very clearly. Me on the top of that ladder pulling down the briefcase that I used to win the Women's championship and you down on the ground looking up at me as I took away your hopes and dreams. I bet that felt really good knowing that you failed. Again. Stop living in the past Nat. The future is here and I'm not going anywhere.

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 USu1TTX

[Natalya]
Well guess what, champ? Neither am I. You can tell me "No" all you want, I don't take "No" for an answer. Because as far as I'm concerned, it isn't one. It's a sign of confusion, and if that's the case, if you don't know what it means to be champion, allow me to clear things up for you. You're going to put that Women's Championship on the line against me at International Incident, and I am going to defeat you because we're no longer living in the past. This is the future, more specifically, MY future. Where after over 7 long years, I become Women's Champion, because I have earned that right. I have fought tooth and nail to get to this point, to overcome the things that have gotten in my way, and I will be damned if some rookie stands in the middle of this ring and tells me I'm not "worthy" enough to face her.

Ruby smiles a little bit before walking up to the ropes in front of Natalya and looks her dead in the eyes. This staredown has the audience once again excited, they want to see these two collide, and perhaps they hope by expressing such they'll persuade Ruby to give Natalya a chance.

RUBY RIOT!
"Some rookie". Hmm. Well...this rookie is YOUR Women's champ and you are NOT worthy of this.

Ruby raises her title up to face level in front of Nat. The Queen of Harts staring right at it as she bites her bottom lip, quite irritated at once again being deemed "inferior" in Ruby's eyes.

RUBY RIOT!

Hope that clears things up for you.

Ruby places her title back on her shoulder, walks to the stairs and climbs out of the ring before confidently walking up the ramp and through the curtains, leaving Natalya standing alone by the ring. The fans are beside themselves, as is Natalya who stares in the direction Ruby left, growing more frustrated with every second she's left to stew in essentially being denied 2 weeks in a row now. "I'm not worthy?" she repeats, her tone getting louder and louder despite her microphone falling to the floor, we can hear her repeat those same words, completely baffled by them.

[Corey Graves]
Well, did that clear things up, Mauro?

[Mauro Ranallo]
No, not in the slightest bit...I don't understand what's gotten into Ruby Riot.

[Corey Graves]
Oh quit acting like she's changed, this is the same woman that said none of the women in The Money In The Bank Ladder Match she was apart of deserved the opportunity at the top of that ladder. She believed it then, which ultimately you can't argue with the result, she was right, because she won. So now she believes the same about the division in regards to her Championship. And Natalya in The Champ's opinion, which I mean come on she beat April, something Natalya couldn't do...Natalya isn't worthy. I'm not going to say I agree, but I don't exactly disagree either.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I just wonder what April thinks about this, we went from having a champion that took on all comers, to a champion that thinks no one deserves to face her.

[Corey Graves]
I mean is it that ridiculous that Ruby simply wants her potential challengers to EARN that right? To prove they are worthy? How about instead of coming out here and saying she "deserves" it, Natalya as well as the rest of the division, do something to actually PROVE it.

With Natalya once again denied her opportunity at Ruby Riot's newly won Women's Championship, we watch The Anvilette continually repeat those three painful words as we fade away.  

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Haven't done this ina while but here we go.

Solid little opener from David. Lacked a bit about that IC scene but I'll let it slide.

Coming after that was a DX promo which I didn't see coming but was pleased it did. Glad to have you two back and on the prowl, hopefully something comes out of it and I'm expecting it will knowing you blokes.

Then Pete Dunne's exhibition. A freaking good match but with David and Ryan it always is. Gives a nice insight into Dunne's persona from what little we know about him here in XWL and what he's bringing to the table. I'm excited to see what comes next honestly and I can't wait for you to bust out a pipebomb of a promo.

Then we have Natty and Ruby meeting in a promo off. As we all know, David did a good job and all the more power to him. Always a fun read and it's interesting to see how Natty is trying desperately to get back into that title scene but the real story here is Matt. I think you, as well as several others are coming into their full own here in XWL finally. Though you've hit peaks it's good to see you giving this promo and interaction your all. And it really shows.

Bravo thus far everyone.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 5:43 pm

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 RlIxFRVXWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 LASxF2b

As Anarchy returns from a commercial break we are directed to the XWL announce team Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Ladies and gentlemen what a show we’ve had so far here in the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore Maryland.

{Corey Graves}
And it’s still isn’t over. I’m just a few moments we will witness a match that was booked by two members of the roster, Luke Harper and the Beast, Brock Lesnar.

{Mauro Ranallo}
This match is happening due to a backstage altercation between the two men last week when Brock Lesnar shoved Luke Harper on his way through the hallway.

{Corey Graves}
Stephanie Mcmahon pleaded Luke to head her advice to let it go, but the newcomer just couldn’t seem to do so. Paul Heyman even attempted to change his mind, but after a failed attempt, offered Luke a match right here tonight.

{Mauro Ranallo}
You’ve got to wonder how will this match play out Corey. With two Giants like Brock and Luke. Brock being established in his own right here in XWL, but Luke not quite so.

{Corey Graves}
You’ve just answered your own question Mauro. I have no doubt Brock will beat Luke.

{Mauro Ranallo}
I wouldn’t count Luke out Corey. He’s completely unpredictable. And for a man of his size to to be able to do some of the high flying maneuvers he can do. It’s simply remarkable. I believe we have one hell of a match scheduled.

{Corey Graves}
I agree with you there Mauro.

The crowd is crazy with anticipation for this match, and finally they are given what they want as their ears fill will the all familiar sound of.....

An explosive reaction bursts from the crowd as the Beast’s theme begins to fill the arena and The Beast himself emerges out onto the stage, accompanied of course by none other than Paul Heyman. The two men walk out onto the stage, Brock not showing any emotion, and Paul smiling as he struts behind his Beast. Brock begins jogging in place at the top of the stage before raising his arms into the air, and pulling the down with great force cause an explosion of fireworks to shoot into the air. Brock now and Paul now begin their descent to the ring. The crowd scream but Lesnar and Paul pay no mind to it.
Without warning Lesnar is clubbed to the back and knocked to the ground! Luke Harper is the source of the assault and he waste no time staying on Lesnar as Paul screams for Brock to get to his feet!
Luke can be heard saying 'You want to hit me with a cheapshot?' as he advances on Lesnar. Brock rolls to his feet only for Luke to charge him with a clubbing blow to face that knocks Brock against the apron

[Mauro Ranallo]
The match hasn't even started yet and we've already lost control!

Luke begins to tee off on Brock who covers up as Luke tries to inflict as much damage on Lesnar as possible before Lesnar quickly turns the table on him! Lesnar using his superior speed and strength lifts Harper by the waist and drives him forward towards the ramp.
Lesnar slams Luke on the steel with no remorse. Luke's eyes bulge out but he has no time to recuperate as the beast mounts him and rains down punch after punch

[Corey Graves]
And this is why Luke needs Stephanie. Anyone with a brain would tell you that brawling with a former Heavyweight UFC Champion is a horrible idea! He would have had a easier time in a regular match!

Luke covers up but it's only a matter of time before Lesnar breaks through his defenses. Luke somehow manages to slip of underneath Lesnar's legs and back to his feet. Lesnar quickly scrambles to his feet and is met with a superkick to the chin that sends him reeling.
Luke throws punches and knees as the two fight their way up the ramp with Paul Heyman in tow

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think that match is off

[Corey Graves]
I think these two just want to hurt each other

The camera catch up to the back just to see Luke hitting the ground harshly as people in the back scramble away from the fight.
Luke grabs onto a nearby table to lift himself up. Lesnar casually strolls up to Luke, laughing. Harper grits his teeth and throws a punch that Lesnar catches. Luke throws another one and Lesnar catches that one too. Lesnar looks like he's about to say something before Luke connects with a headbutt to the jaw! Lesnar lets go instantly to grab his jaw. Harper grabs Lesnar and with all his strength tosses Lesnar over the table. The beast doesn't stay down for long but as he's getting up Luke pushes the table forward pinning Lesnar against a wall. The beast notices he's stuck but it's too late as Harper rattles off punches in a flurry of messy blows

[Mauro Ranallo]
Harper is fighting like a man possessed! I've never seen this side to him

[Corey Graves]
If you're fighting Lesnar you better give it your all

Brock suddenly explodes and flips the table right into Luke. Knocking the table aside is all the opening Lesnar needs to get behind Luke and wrap his arms around his waist. Before Luke can react he's flying through the air and landing on the hard floor. Luke lets out a cry of pain while Lesnar slowly gets to his feet. He wipes his nose to find blood coming out of his right nostril. Lesnar scowls before walking to Harper and bringing him to his feet. Effortlessly he scoops Harper on his shoulders setting him up for an F5 that will surely put Harper down. It seems Harper understands this too because he springs back to life and sends his elbow crashing into Lesnar's jaw over and over until Lesnar lets him go. Luke hits the ground and begins to spin before striking forward with a Discuss Clothesline! Brock ducks it and grabs Luke, putting him in a headlock. The backwoods brawler punches at Lesnar's stomach as the two struggle. Finally security arrives on the scene and begin to pull the two apart

[Corey Graves]
This solved nothing. These two are still trying to kill each other!

Lesnar burst his way through the guards and leaps at Luke, landing a clubbing blow on him and the guards. Security quickly grabs his and pulls him back. This time it's Luke who gets free and lets loose another devastating Superkick into the side of the head of Brock before being grabbed. Brock falls to a knee but pops back up,
intent on fighting more. More security come on the scene and the last image you get are Lesnar and Luke trying their best to rip the other apart

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:31 pm

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 OFhwCcN XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 YCQiDy1

The bell rings, both men falling off of each other as the match comes to a close. The ref grabs the winner's hand, raising it off the ground which is the most that can be mustered after that absolutely classic of a match here on Anarchy.

[Corey Graves]
What a match Ranallo! Styles and Gable went at it with everything they had!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Gable was also wrestling with a messed up hand. I don't think I saw him use that hand much at all throughout this match.

[Corey Graves]
As far as I know Chad isn't a natural born lefty but he sure could of fooled me after that bout.

By this point, the duo have come to their feet, both leaned on the ropes opposite of each other. AJ Styles stands, eyes glued to Gable as Chad takes a moment to work out his right arm which is still hurt from where Callihan took a chunk out of him. Styles hobbles across the ring, making it to the center, catching Gable's attention and then he does something that turns the crowd on it's head.

[Corey Graves]
AJ Styles just extended a hand to Chad Gable!

Chad Gable moves towards AJ, taking in the moment for a second but returns the gesture, the duo shaking in the middle of the ring with a mutual respect earned between them. Gable nods slightly before Styles steps forward, clearing the gap between them and holding Gable nose to nose with himself. His eyes then shift down to the IC title which is held in Gable's free hand, sending all the message he needs.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama Mia! That was a big message from the phenomenal one there!

AJ lets go of Gable who nods in response to the gesture before Styles leaves the ring, heading up the ramp into the back. Once Styles has disappeared into the back, Gable turns his attention to the crowd, taking a mic in hand and speaking.

"Thank you."

Is the first thing to come out of his lips, responding to the cheers the fans have for the match that just took place.

[Chad Gable]
Not bad for mighty mouse, right?

Gable almost laughs, breathing heavy.

[Chad Gable]
Not to change the mood or anything but there's something that caught the attention of everyone, including myself that happened just two weeks ago.

Gable holds up his right hand, which is taped up pretty heavily in an attempt to salvage the damage done by Callihan.

[Chad Gable]
For those that missed out, I retained the Intercontinental Championship! But in the process, I kept that target on my back that got bigger than ever and one, Sami Callihan, came to reap the rewards. He took my hand and smashed it in a chair. I guess it was to put me on the shelf. But hey, I'm still here.

Gable lets the crowd pop for him as he looks around nodding.

[Chad Gable]
I missed out on a week of action and during that week Sami Callihan came out here in front of everyone and made it very clear what he wants from me and it's the same thing everyone in the back wants from me and it's my, Intercontinental Championship.

Chad raises it above his head for a moment to show it off to the crowd, then goes back to talking.

[Chad Gable]
And people, people have come up to me asking over and over again "what are you going to say in response to Sami Callihan" and honestly, there isn't nothing to say. I don't, talk. Sami Callihan? He talks. I, do. I don't run my mouth then attack people from behind, after a match nonetheless, but I actually put up and shut up. Which is far more than Sami has ever done.

Chad lays out the title in front of him so he can stand freely. He raises his right hand, showing it to the camera.

[Chad Gable]
You might have left me with a wound but the fact of the matter is that I have what you don't. I have that "it factor" and the heart that drive me to do anything I need to do. In my junior year, I broke my collar bone in the middle of the second period only to go into double overtime before even showing I was hurt. I won. I have what it takes to make it here and the proof lays on the ground in front of me, Sami. You don't. You don't have what it takes to be here. You never have. I've been wrestling in XWL for 3 months. I've been a pro wrestler for 3 MONTHS. You've been doing this most of your life and here on the big boy stage, you still haven't done anything to turn any heads. The most you did was join a club so that way you could feel like you were a part of something.

Gable has a fire in his eyes that can be felt from the otherside of the camera at this point.

[Chad Gable]
But, you wanted attention, so you'll get it. I'll play into your game. I talked to Layla, Sami. And you got your match.

The crowd erupts at the announcement for this huge match that's been announced for the IC title.

[Chad Gable]
And at International Incident, I'm going to walk into Tokyo, the supposed home of the Bullet Club, Intercontinental Champion and I am going to leave, Intercontinental Champion. You want to try to break my hand? That's fine because in Tokyo, in front of your home crowd which doesn't even care for you that much, I'm going to snap your freaking arm in half.

Gable drops the mic, the crowd erupting in shock and awe as Gable drops down, grabbing his belt and rolling from the ring. We move to another area of the arena as the scene comes to a close.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 7:53 pm

We return from commercial break on the backstage area. We come across a doctor's locker room, or one would assume as much from the medical supplies sat around the table for absolute emergencies. Ice packs and everything else galore are scattered across the table in the back of the room but taking up main frame is a bed with the one and only John Cena sat in it. In front of him stands a doctor and Cena doesn't look to happy with the conversation they're having.

"But I feel fine Doc!"

Comes out of Cena's lips, almost as a plea for the doctor to hear him out.

[Doctor]
Listen John, I know how you want to feel but the analysis we've done of your back just isn't going to let you-

[John Cena]
I don't care about the analysis, Doc. So I took a few bad bumps out there last week? It's been a whole week! I'm fine!

[Doctor]
John, you barely made it out of here on your own last week. I've never seen struggle that hard to leave on your own. When you left here your back was in immense pain. It may feel better right now but I can't risk you aggrovating it.

[John Cena]
So that's it then? I don't get to wrestle tonight?

[Doctor]
Yes John. I can't do anything. I wish I could. I'm sorry.

[John Cena]
No, it's fine I guess. Sorry to give you a hard time.

[Doctor]
It's reasonable. You love what you do. But you want to be able to compete over in Japan during International Incident, and if you want that, you have to avoid hurting that back anymore. Otherwise, I won't be allowed to clear you for a match.

[John Cena]
Yeah, I understand. Thanks Doc.

John stands, grabbing his bad off the ground and goes for the door. He takes towards the hallway, walking out of it and heading down for a ways. Then, he enters the parking lot. When he gets there he walks up to a car, pulling out his keys and clicking the button for the lights to flash and the doors to unlock. As John is about to open his car door Eli Drake walks into camera view in the background the boos echo through the arena, but it doesn't cross John's mind for what is about to happen next. Eli with a lead pipe in hand goes into an all out sprint into the direction of John Cena. John places his bag in the car,
and gets hit in the back with the lead pipe. John arches his back in pain as he drops to his knees.

[Eli Drake]
You aren't walking out here Dummy without an ass kicking, and The Namer of Dummies.

Eli points to his right

[Eli Drake]
E

Points straight out in front of him

[Eli Drake]
Li

And then points to his left

[Eli Drake]
Drake is gonna be the one to hand deliver that package yeah!

John starts to attempt to get up. Eli delivers a huge knee to the head of John Cena to daze him. Eli sees his chance to cause even more pain, and turns John over so he lays stomach down on the cold hard cement. A smirk of pure confidence grows on the face of Eli Drake as he gazes upon the pipe that still in his hand. It appears that Eli swings as hard as he can downward to the spine of John Cena. John's scream can be heard echoing through the parking lot. Eli bends down grabbing John's head, and raising it so he can look at him dead in the eyes.

[Eli Drake]
Have you realized I am better than you John? I mean look you almost didn't even make it out last week under your own power! You can't go with guys who are Elite. I am top tier talent in this damn place. I could put this whole company on my god damn back, and take it to bigger, and better places. Better than anything anyone in XWL has ever done.

Eli puts his knee on the back of John, and grabs John's head then pulls back as hard as possible.

[Eli Drake]
I WANT YOU AT INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT! I AM GONNA PROVE TO YOU EXACTLY WHY I AM BETTER THAN YOU, AND EVERYONE ON THIS ROSTER... DO YOU ACCEPT? COME ON JOHN I GOT ALL NIGHT TO DO THIS!!! WHEN WILL YOU CAVE...

Refs appear from what it seems to be out of no where pushing Eli off of John.  

[Eli Drake]
Ahhh come on! We were having a good time over here all John had to do was say yes, and I would have let go immediately. If anything he is the dummy that strives to prove he can survive anything but come International Incident he won't survive me...

Eli walks away leaving the refs, and John Cena behind.

Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:43 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 0iQ5FEI XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 LyXrIpV

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:24 pm

The music hits and the crowd cheer but there is less enthusiasm than usually. Its like they don't know exactly how to react in this situation. For a few seconds no one steps out from behind the curtains and it seems like maybe someone is playing a joke until out comes April for the first time in almost a year without her title. Her Women's Championship. April is not smiling. There is no mirth on her features. Oddly enough she doesn't look angry either

[Corey Graves]
This is a sight we haven't seen in a while. April standing before us without the Women's Championship. We all knew it would happen eventually but it's still surprising

[Mauro Ranallo]
If you missed last week then you missed history being made when Ruby Riot cashed in her money in the bank briefcase after April picked up a hard fought win against an impressive Ember Moon

April looks throughout the crowd to a sea of pitiful faces aimed at her.
April's gaze tears to her shoulder where normally her title would sit. Instead it lies around the waist of Ruby Riot. April sighs heavily before making her way down the ramp, collecting a microphone, and standing in the middle of the ring. April brings the microphone to her lips but stops. It's obvious that whatever she's trying to spit out is difficult for her to say

[April]
A lot of people have been trying to get in touch with me since last week. People wanting interviews or clues on what my next move is. Layla even called to see if I would be here today. I spent not a time on the roading coming to XWL's next destination like normal. No...instead I spent time at home. With my Sisterhood and my daughter Abigail. I wanted to be in a comfortable environment while I mulled things over. Despite popular belief, Ruby doing what she did didn't take me by surprise. I knew it was coming for a while now. You know that feeling you get in your bones when something bad is about to happen? I could feel it. And despite another popular belief I'm not mad at Ruby Riot. Ruby did what most women would have done. Hell, if anyone remembers months ago Wyatt and his lacky laid me out in the ring. Ruby had the chance to take the title there but she didn't. She had humanity and let me live another day and for that I will respect her

April nods her head as the crowd is split between cheering for Ruby and booing her. Her previous weeks actions of denying Natalya a shot at the title surely didn't make her very popular among the crowd

[April]
My mission as Champion was not only to represent the division the best I could, but also to make sure not to lose the title to someone who would bring it down. Someone who would destroy what I worked so hard to build. That's why I fought so hard against people like Rosemary, Carmella, Alexa, and Peyton. I wanted whoever won my greatest treasure to truly represent what a Champion is supposed to be. So as I stared up at the ceiling lights, her music blaring through the arena I smiled a small smile. Because I knew this girl had a good head on her shoulders. I knew she would never back down and would take on all deserving challengers. At least that's what I thought. When I rewatched the tape and saw the way she dismissed Natalya I was bothered by it. I expected her to shake Nattie's hand and the match to be made for International incident. But it didn't happen that way. And much to my surprise history repeated again when she not only refused Natalya but claimed that no one deserved a shot at the title. This is not the Ruby Riot who won Money in the Bank. The most logical explanation is that she isn't who I thought she was. Maybe she isn't as deserving as she seems. If that's the case why don't I just take my rematch clause and take back my title?!

The intensity in April's words surge through the crowd and it seems like the people are really getting behind that idea. April smiles the predatory grin and her eyes seem to dull over a little too. But...the eyes go back to normal and the grin fades. As it fades so does the energy of the crowd as they fall silent

[April]
Back when we were on break I let it be known that I was on borrowed time. It was advised that I stop wrestling then and there to heal. I didn't listen. I didn't listen because this...

April gestures around the ring and to the crowd she humbly stands before

[April]
This here...it's all I have. Wrestling is my life. It's my joy and passion and performing for people every night, the spirit of pure competition, the pain and triumph is what keeps me going! I love this. I really do people. But despite the things I can do...I'm not supernatural. My body...this body is still human. And I've pushed this body way beyond what it was built to stand. I've basically been wrestling with one arm among other wear and tear. You see this camera man?

April points to her nose. As the camera zooms in you can clearly see it's crooked

[April]
I got this from Natalya when she punched me across the face in our first hell in a cell match. It never healed correctly obviously. I look like Wade Barret! Okay maybe it's not that bad but you understand. I think if I went against Ruby I may be able to pull out a win. But for how long? If I keep going this injury on my right arm could get so severe that I may never wrestle again. I hate to say it but...but I have to step away from the ring

As the words leave April's mouth the crowd boo loudly. April tries to calm them down but she can't get a word in edgewise

[Mauro Ranallo]
April hasn't even been with us a full two years yet. But somehow it feels like there will be a void when she's gone

[Corey Graves]
I've called every match she's ever had. I've watched both her titles reigns and she kept things interesting. We'll be losing a talent that's for sure

[April]
I've given everything I had and it hurts me to have to do this. I don't know how long I'll be gone. It could range from two months to over a year the doctor said. This is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life but it needs to be done. I promise you this though...when I come back....I'm coming back full force! I'll get stronger, faster, better at everything. When I come back I'll be coming back for MY Women's title so have fun and do what you can while I'm away. Because when I come back I will reclaim my holy grail. Thank you all for giving me a second chance and letting my have the pleasure of performing for you. I love each and every one of you!

April bows slowly before the crowd as a chant of "Thank you April!"
circulate the arena. With a sad smile on her face April steps through the ropes and makes her way towards the ramp, shaking the hand of every fan that reaches towards her.

[Corey Graves]
Seriously, again? Can Natalya not let anyone have a moment to themselves?

[Mauro Ranallo]
In all honesty Corey, these two had one of the most captivating rivalries in recent memory, a rivalry that while it didn't end as we had expected it to...finally was the reason April needed to change her wicked ways. I think Natalya just wants to say her goodbyes.

As Natalya steps out from the back, you can see that she's a little sad knowing April is going away for a bit, their relationship has been complicated to an entirely different level, but their battles brought out the best in each other, and it in a way helped Natalya find who she was again by suffering her most painful loss in her entire career back at Breakthrough. She approaches April quickly embracing her in a hug, causing the entire arena to cheer even louder, this is all April at first wanted, and after all, they've been through, the matches, the chaos, she finally feels the warm embrace of someone she can truly call her friend. But as the hug reaches its end, Natalya starts to shake her head. She pulls away from April, then reaches behind her back and pulls a microphone out.

[Natalya]
I'm sorry April, because I know how much you need to go away, but I'm afraid that just isn't going to happen. Not yet, that is.

The fans seem confused by her statement, as does April who smiles in a way that's like "I appreciate it Nattie but I need to" but Natalya continues.

[Natalya]
See I know you, we've learned a lot about each other over this past year, and I know that as your reign grew, as you one by one continued to beat the best...you set an expectation for your eventual "demise." You wouldn't leave, not until an heir to the empire that is The Women's Championship had emerged. You knew that when you lost, they would be the one to bear the flag you waved for over 340 days. They would carry on the legitimacy you brought to that Championship more than anyone ever had before. But I think it's safe to say, after what happened last week, and earlier tonight...that prophecy hasn't been fulfilled yet. No, because an heir didn't rise up, one simply hijacked the throne and now holds it hostage.

Fans proceed to boo at her last mention, not at Natalya herself, but in agreement because while Ruby was cheered and celebrated as she stood tall over April last week, those cheers didn't last when she flat-out answered Natalya's challenge, with a no. And that "No." stuck like superglue again tonight when Natalya issued it again, Ruby claiming that Natalya didn't deserve to face her, because if she couldn't ever beat April, what chance did she stand against her?

[Natalya]
You defended The Women's Championship against ANYONE, without even so much as a whimper, without a single refusal. Whether it was one on one or the more the merrier, you took the challenge in stride, and you overcame every single one of them. You set the standard, you changed the game, and now everything you built, every time you struggled to continue on, to hold on just a little bit longer,  is about to be undone because she deems me, deems this division, unworthy of the right to challenge her.

April tilts her head, in an almost confused manner as she process her best friends words

[April]
I get Natalya. I get it more than anyone. It is my title that she's parading around. I would have loved to watch you and Ruby tear the house down for the title. I don't know where this superior attitude has popped up from. But...there isn't anything I can do about this really

April's gaze lingers down to her right arm

[April]
I could maybe beat her...I do have a rematch...but I could just as easily lose. And I don't want to put myself anymore behind rehabilitating my arm. If she won't listen then you gotta make her listen Nattie. I may have been champion for 340 days but this was never my division. This was our division! It belongs to everyone and rather we show the best or the worst of the division no one gets to dictate how it runs. I know that better than anyone after all. You have to fight her. You don't need me here

Natalya's hand gingerly moves toward's April's right arm, and she places it there in as soft of a way as possible, as their eyes lock.

[Natalya]
You're right, I don't need you here...I need to beat you. I need to prove once and for all, that I can. Because she's roaming around here, acting as if she's better than everyone because she did what we couldn't. But I know you know, just like all of these people know, that I had you at The Slammy Awards. I was this close to beating you, to rewriting history, to taking every painful loss you handed me and using it as motivation to FINALLY beat you. To be the one that could stop you, that could relieve you of your duty as champion, and carry on where you left off. But that isn't enough, simply "almost" doing something, isn't getting through to her, she thinks that she's doing the right thing, that she's upholding the name you built for that Championship by turning away those that are "undeserving." She's lost her mind, she's gone the usual route of a rookie that finds themselves at the top. She's not going to give me, or anyone in this division a shot because to her, and I hate to say it...but I can see where she's coming from, but we didn't beat you, she did. Rosemary, Sasha, Alexa, Carmella, Ember, Mia, Dana, Charlotte, Kharma, Charlotte, Paige, Peyton...WE HAD A YEAR TO BEAT YOU, AND NONE OF US DID!

Natalya's eyes stare right into April's as she says every word, and her tone gets louder. Stopping for a second, to let it sink in, that April dominated the division, and now the woman that ended that dominance,
is using that against them, is saying they couldn't beat April so they can't beat her.

[Natalya]
She thinks she's the only one that can, and I need to prove to her, to you, to all of these people, but more importantly, myself...that I CAN! It doesn't matter who I've beaten, how many matches I've won this last year, the fact that I've beaten Ruby herself...or that I just buried my "best friend" ALIVE. None of that matters if I haven't beaten YOU. So I'm asking, not as your friend, not as your rival, but as a competitor, for ONE. MORE. MATCH. No Cell, no Hell, no Title, no Drama, just Iron versus Iron. I need this, and I wouldn't be out here right now, asking you to go through another match after everything you've endured this past year if I thought there was another way. So what do you say, International Incident... April versus Natalya, ONE LAST TIME?

The crowd explode at the proposition of one more match between April and Natalya. April herself is taken back at the idea of having to face Natalya again. The former champion looks among the crowd to gauge their reactions. The adrenaline rush of the crowd is clearly flowing through April as she turns back to Natalya

[Corey Graves]
Is Natalya hard of hearing? April just said she needed to go away so what makes Natalya think her problems are important enough for April to put herself at risk for one more match?

[Mauro Ranallo]
April isn't just anyone. She's one of the most competitive wrestlers I've ever seen. She understands the seriousness of the situation and I'd be surprised if April refused honestly

[April]
Beating me Natalya...it isn't enough

Natalya's face drops and you can feel the energy pretty much sucked out of the arena

[April]
Despite what people think...I'm not invincible. I lost my first two weeks of my career to Mickie Jame and Bayley. I was defeated by Dana Brooks. I lost my title to Sasha Bank. I was pinned by Carmella. Heck, you've made me tap before Nattie! but that's the thing...people have only done it ONCE. When I lose I come back with vengence and I erase losses. Let's say you do beat me. Ruby will chalk it up as luck and continue to dismiss it. If you really want to prove that you can beat me you have to do it in convincing fashion. The only way you'll be able to prove you can truly beat me is if you do it multiple times in the same night!

There's a competitive stare in the eyes of April as she stares in the eyes of Natalya

[April]
That's right. If we're doing this...we're doing this legit. You versus me in an Iron Man Match!

Aprils smiles big as the crowd erupts in cheers all around her. The thought going out on a high note in a match with her mentor and best friend is all that April could ever ask for

[April]
What do you say, Natalya? Do you truly believe you can beat me? Because I'm not gonna go easy on you. You'll get every ounce of sweat, every drop of blood, the best April that I can give you. Look me in the eye and tell me that you think you can beat me and accept my offer

Natalya with determination and fire in her eyes directs her gaze into April's and for a moment no words are exchanged. Just two Women that have gone to Hell and back, literally, twice...locked in a staredown that in the beginning was hate, but after all this time is now made up of nothing but respect.

[Natalya]
I don't "think" I can beat you, I KNOW I can. I know that may seem hollow after everything we've been through, all the times I've come "close" but not close enough...but let's be honest with ourselves, April. You made me better, through every shortcoming this past year, that you personally handed out to me, you made me want it more until I couldn't want it any more than I do as I stand here before you right now. I wasn't worthy last year, as much as I wanted to be, as everyone wanted me to be, but I KNOW I am now. I know that when the 60 minutes on that clock runs out, I will be THE BEST without question. I know you won't make it easy, it wouldn't be you if it was, it wouldn't mean as much as it does. But in order to break free of the shackles that bind me to the past...I have to overcome my greatest failure, and that's you. So bring everything you've got because I may be walking into Japan a "failure" but I'm leaving it a WINNER.

April grins widely and puts her hand out. Natalya grasps it and the two shake.

[Corey Graves]
I can't believe it, April versus Natalya one last time, in Japan...A 60 MINUTE IRONMAN MATCH. Did Natalya forget she's no longer dealing with Sasha Banks? Why is she trying to kill April?

[Mauro Ranallo]
These two share a similar competitive nature, one that pushes them beyond the natural human ability. The New Women's Champion doesn't deem Natalya "worthy" of an opportunity at her title, but if she can finally pull off what has felt like the "impossible" for so long, then not only would she without question be "worthy." But she may be our next Women's Champion.

[Corey Graves]
And what if she doesn't? What if she does what she's done every other time? What if she loses? Huh? What then?

[Mauro Ranallo]
We'll cross that bridge if we get to it, Corey.

[Corey Graves]
I believe you mean "when." Look I know all of you might be enamored with this idea, and hell I was too....over 7 months ago, at a little event called Downpour...when Natalya promised to defeat April once and for all and failed. Everyone has someone they can't beat, and all I'm saying is I think it's time Natalya just admits to herself that April is that person for her.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But those are the victories that change your career, when you overcome your own doubts, everyone's disbelief, and you prove that through hard work, and perseverance, sometimes an endless amount of it, you CAN do anything you set your heart to. And at International Incident, Iron will meet Iron in a clash I can't wait to see.

Still locked in a show of respect that has the audience excited, without warning April suddenly pulls Natalya towards her harshly, drawing a 'ooooo, from the crowd. Faintly you can hear April saying "Bring you best" to which Natalya replies "I will" as the segment ends
Back to top Go down
KennyOmegaFan155
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 1:45 pm

As the show comes back from a commercial break the camera is on Dolph Ziggler in his locker-room

The greatest wrestler that has ever lived is here and is going to stop this from becoming just another dreadful show. Because XWL without Dolph Ziggler is like The Walking Dead without Rick Grimes. Yeah, I have been watching that show recently and it's amazing. But I have also been watching something that is a lot better than that. I'm going to let you watch It for yourself.

[img]XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Backstage%2BWatches%2BTV[/img]

There is then a clip of last week show and its Dolph destroying Rich Swann with a chair

Now let that be a message to every wrestler and every backstage staff at XWL.

I hate to be disrespected. The reason I attacked Swann after our match last week is because he interrupted me. He's a rookie to XWL, I'm a legend. He's on work experience and for him to interrupt a legend in this business, I mean there's nothing more disrespectful than that. I had to put him in his place.

I gave Rich Swann the greatest ever moment not just in his career but in his life. I gave him the opportunity to step foot in the ring with the best ever Dolph Ziggler. And what did he do. he interrupted me and talked trash about me.

Rich Swann you need to spend less time on the dance floor, doing your stupid dance moves and spend more time finding out how good I am and how I got XWL to where it is today.

If anyone else on the roster wants to disrespect me and step foot in the ring with Dolph Ziggler. Well then I will just prove your nothing more than a loser and a joke.

Before I go I just want to give a few shout outs to a few special people. Shout out to Mummy and Daddy Swann for watching me do what I do best and that is be the best in ring performer ever. It’s a shame your idiot son doesn't agree. Also, a shout out to all the doctors who are taking care of Rich in his hospital bed. I mean his back must hurt, it was hurting my wrist just smashing the chair into his back.

So, get well soon Rich I will make sure to drop off a box of chocolates and a card after I whoop Matt Hardy's ass. Bye Bye
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 12:28 am

Finn Balor is shown in a small room with two masked figures behind him. Balor is sitting on Undertaker’s scorched throne from when he burned his throne room to the ground. Balor is sitting there smiling as he looks at the camera and begins to speak.

Finn Balor:
I’m back. I have returned from the depths of hell, and I feel better than ever. I have unleashed an ancient energy from the pits of hell. I have watched and waited for the perfect time to make my statement on XWL. There is but one person standing in my way… E… Li…. Drake.

An evil grin crosses the face of Finn Balor as he begins thinking of the one that stole his crown. Eli Drake took his most valuable possession and now Finn is out with a vengeance.

Finn Balor:
Eli. Tonight, we are going to take a trip. I will drag you down to the depths of your own personal hell, into your nightmares where your final resting place is. After I’m done with you, none of your friends will recognize you. Your family will question your identity when you arrive home, and all you will be able to say is my name. Finn Balor sent you to the darkest places and there was nothing anyone can do. I won’t be done there though. Every night, you will stay awake hoping and praying to your God that I don’t haunt your dreams at night. Every time you close your eyes, this demon is all that you can see.

Blood begins to ooze from the walls and drip from the ceiling. The room turns a dark red and then goes completely dark for a moment. The lights begin to flicker as a demon can be seen walking around in the room. Fin Balor is standing there as the demon walks around behind him. The demon then walks up to Finn and puts a hand on his shoulder as the lights then turn off completely. The lights turn back on and a painted Finn is standing there with an evil smile on his face. Blood covers the walls around him as Finn points at the camera.

Finn Balor:
Eli Drake… Sweet dreams. Your time has come.

The camera fades as Anarchy heads to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 IsLNaC8 XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Pecvhta

(Pretend the video stops at 17:04 cause YouTube was being mean, and wouldn't let me edit it)

Dolph pushes pushes away from the Splash Mountain, and quickly gets out of the ring. Matt Hardy raises his out wide to his sides laughing loudly to himself. Dolph realizes he has been out matched, and he makes a run over the barrier through the crowd  as he is counted out giving Matt Hardy the win.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 12:22 pm

Normal Match

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 4:20 pm

Normal Match

Match #3

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 LLb6PMb XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 BvFO1KM

Last edited by Capt. Oreo on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 4:30 pm

Main Event

XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 WvXH11eXWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 GJwLb84

The crowd erupts in boos and a few cheers as Dean Ambrose stands the victor over the obvious fan favorite Sami Zayn. For he’s done what He stopped JBL from doing last week. Sami Zayn rolls out of the ring as Dean laughs at his fallen foe. Dean quickly stomps his way around the ring shaking his head and smiling. Dean eventually makes it to the side of the ring where Sami has rolled out, he leans over the ropes and begins yelling something inaudible at Sami. Suddenly the crowd erupts, and Dean not being a stranger know what this must mean as he immediately turns around to see JBL making a b-line straight for him. Dean quickly drops his back to the mat and rolls out of the ring.

Dean looks up at JBL smiling, and begins to shake his finger back in fourth Taunting him “not this time”. But JBL is not at all angry as expected, on the contrary actually he has a smile upon his face and seems quite happy about something himself. Deans smile quickly fades as JBL points at something behind the lunatic fringe. Dean turns to see Virgil and Aiden English standing behind him, both with kendo sticks in hand. Dean quickly attempts to even the odds by rushing Virgil with a clothesline, dropping him to the ground, but as he turns around he is met with a kendo to the gut. The cracking of bamboo against skin can be heard around the arena. Dean bends over grabbing his mid-section in pain as Aiden lifts the kendo into the air before dropping it onto Deans back. Dean now falls to a knee as Virgil begins to make it to his feet. Dean looks up to see JBL motioning him to “bring it”.

Dean’s face grows red with rage as he gets a sudden burst of energy. He leaps to his feet, and scrambles into the ring, but before he can make it all the way, he is stopped by Virgil grabbing his leg. Dean flips over and uses his other foot to kick Virgil right in the jaw forcing him to let go. Dean slides all the way into the ring just in time to see JBL running at him yet again for a clothesline from hell. But this time instead of ducking he lifts his leg up just in time to catch the “Wrestling God” with a kick to the gut. Dean grabs his arms, and hits him with the DIRTY DEEDS.....NO! Right before he could finish JBL Dean saw from the corner of his eye Aiden English slide into the ring with his kendo stick. Aiden runs at Dean, who lets JBL but simply isn’t fast enough to doge the kendo which connects to Deans forehead. Dean falls back into the ropes but somehow springboards back and clothesline’s Aiden, dropping him before he now rolls out of the ring.

A smile grows on Deans face realizing that it’s now just him and JBL. Dean turns around to finish what The Cabinet started when suddenly HE IS HIT SQUARE IN THE FACE WITH THE ELITE CHAMPIONSHIP! Blood now begins to trickle down Deans face as he drops to his knees and then onto his back. The crowd can’t believe what they’ve just witnessed. As Dean lies there motionless JBL looks at him then to his Championship now covered in Deans blood. JBL stands over his fallen foe as Virgil and Aiden English slide into the ring and stand beside him. They all look into the camera as JBL raises his Elite Championship into the air and Anarchy fades off the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018   XWL Anarchy:  1/8/2018  -  1/15/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018
Page 1 of 1