Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17

Go down 
+10
LazyEye513
Taco
Strummania
Oreo
Harmon
Sam
Legal
P.R Son
GamerShane31
Austin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM:  The Igloo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. All the World's a Stage

Aiden English has burst onto the scene of XWL with a series of promos showing his eccentricities, but don’t be fooled. English is more than a voice, he proved that he has what it takes to win in the ring as well when he beat Bad News Barrett in his debut match. This was followed by a surprise teaming with The Cabinet.

2.   It’s His Yard

Roman Reigns not only went toe-to-toe with Eli Drake in a verbal sparring match but also took out Braun Strowman who had been close to winning the HBK Classic. Will Reigns return to his old standards? If he keeps up with the pace he is going now, it seems inevitable.

3. The Wheel is Back

Awoken Matt Hardy will be getting a shot to earn his recently lost title back at Roulette, but he is probably not happy with the circumstances. The King of XWL will have to face a mystery opponent, to be decided by the Roulette wheel, in a match of the opponent's choosing. Layla felt forced to put these stipulations into effect due to the unpredictability of Hardy himself. With the wheel open to any number of competitors, the next World Heavyweight championship could be anyone.

4.  Violence Begets Violence

Tetsuya Naito and Shinsuke Nakamura, two relatively new forces in XWL, have engaged in a surprisingly brutal rivalry. Renee Young stumbled upon Naito leaving a battered Nakamura backstage last week. With the feud escalating so quickly, we are left wondering when the climax will be reached.

5. True Friends Stab You in the Front

Acts of betrayal have always been a common thing throughout the years, but what we witnessed in the closing moments of Anarchy may perhaps be one of the most sickening and vile turns to date. Sasha Banks shocked the world when she attacked her best friend with a steel chair, turned on back on the fans and worst of all, aligned herself with the infamous Bullet Club. Though her reasons for throwing away her friendship with one of the most beloved members of the roster might currently be unknown, we can only hope that the Boss has plans to shed some light on the situation at hand

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  HqBdBbV XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  BvFO1KM

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  EEjGg8x XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Z9EhWm0

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  NE8cuHn XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  TRhg1Io

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Aj1lF2U XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  MjN8cBz

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  A8796GX XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  0iQ5FEI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  RxIMnto XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  N6OG9Jz

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  IsLNaC8 XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  RwBvggH

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  BcRTU8X XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  0zB4eRi

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  WvXH11e XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  SFkyT8S

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  1A8lCsq XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  NCqW14E

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  ADj4bCu XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  9mHztIT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  PXdkZcQ XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  VBHJszd

Main Event

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  2MWZvG7

Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 1:57 pm

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  4cad8b14079e5d849edd4482bb0587c7ebab200d_hq

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  MXHIic

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Fce409abb3aec9f091afbe6633e7a8a6db549678_hq

Wyatt stands alone before facing the camera and slowly starts walking towards it

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Bray-wyatt-1-620x350

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Tenor

Wyatt walks out of frame as man wearing a black sheep mask emerges from the darkness. The man stares at the camera before removing the mask. Its Alexander Wolfe and his wearing the face paint Braun Strowman used to wear. He looks down and brings up a scrap of paper.

WoLfE
Roses are red
violets are blue
look at you Braun
what happened to you?

Wolfe tears up the paper before rubbing his hand over the face paint smearing it.

WoLfE
Yes. What happened to you dear brother? You used to be the black sheep, a force of chaos. And now look at you. A sheep without a shepherd. A wolf without a pack. A poet without a muse. You are a empty shell just wandering through this lie of a life. Wandering as a loser. Where is the monster? Where is the chaos? You lost your Sanity and you need to find it. Come back dear brother and we can give you your Sanity, your thirst of Chaos. Or, forever be lost a former shell of Braun Strowman.

Wolfe walks back into the darkness

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  2513b542f96cc8256cd3305932cd6f36de71ead5_hq

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Gonna be opening the show real soon so please hold back any promos/matches until then.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 3:42 pm

As the official intro finishes, we officially go live for tonight's show where Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves are speechless after Bray's very direct message to former Family member Braun Strowman.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Looks like Bray is going after everyone that once followed him, The Women's Champion April who in recent months abandoned the wicked ways he instilled in her.

[Corey Graves]
And now, Braun Strowman the former black sheep of The Wyatt Family that just made history at Emergence when he fought alongside Samoa Joe in the first Intercontinental Championship Match to Main-Event an XWL PPV.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We can only begin to wonder what Wyatt may have in store for The Monster Among Men, but if what happened to April at Emergence and again last week tells us anything, it's that The Monster better watch his back.

[Corey Graves]
Now ladies and gentlemen pardon our rudeness but of course welcome to tonight's episode of Anarchy, which will see The Intercontinental Championship's rise back into superstardom following the largely successful Shawn Michaels Classic, when new number one contender The GLORIOUS Bobby Roode challenges The Destroyer, the conquering intercontinental Champion that has reigned undefeated for 5 months!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I cannot wait for that match, but we do need to shift gears to another ongoing situation in XWL, The Bullet Club. Which saw The Boss Sasha Banks betray her best friend Natalya Neidhart in The Main-Event last week, and become their latest member.

[Corey Graves]
She's said before, bosses make bank, and joining alongside AJ Styles, the man that's made more bank than anyone this year, it's hard to argue with.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But to turn on her best friend? The woman she's been there for all this time and has been there for her, I just...I don't get it.

[Corey Graves]
What's not to get?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Anyways, speaking of The Bullet Club, one man vowed last week that he would aim to cut the head off the snake that is The Bullet Club, right here tonight...

[Corey Graves]
With a vendetta against The Bullet Club for essentially taking out his partner CM Punk at the end of their Cage Match at Emergence, Matt Sydal is out for blood, but the question remains...is he truly ready to take on the entirety of The Bullet Club all on his own? We'll find out right now, as he's been sitting in that ring for the last hour waiting for us to go live.

The camera shifts to the left, showcasing the ring where the lights suddenly shine on over, revealing that Matt Sydal is in fact already there, sitting in true CM Punk fashion in the center of the ring, with his Slammy at his side, and a microphone in hand. Fans are cheering loudly as always for their Golden Ticket, as he rises up from his position and stands there with strong determination in his eyes.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  2Bs5Y9d

[Matt Sydal]
I'm out here tonight for one simple reason because The Bullet Club has taken aim at the WRONG person. And now, they have to pay the price, and it's quite steep. It's the price that many of men have paid when they made the foolish choice of targeting me. Of trying to use me to make a name for themselves, of using me as a means of sending a "message." Well, the only message that's ever sent is from yours truly, and it's that you do NOT mess with Matt Sydal! Now that's not an empty threat like most men that say such things, because with me? When I say I'm going to do something? I DAMN WELL DO IT!

A "pop" follows of undeniable agreement from the fans have seen first hand that Matt Sydal is no ordinary man, his word is as true as his love of gold.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  UVz51rw

[Matt Sydal]
My big mouth writes checks that never bounce, it's why I'm the most decorated Superstar to set foot in this company, I strive to do something, and it's done. I arrived on the scene ready to make a name for myself, and I didn't stop there, I made TWO NAMES FOR MYSELF! I ran this company as Evan Bourne, and I still run it as Matt Sydal. In my first very title reign, I bought The United States Championship to heights it had never seen, defending against anyone and everyone, on ANY given night, as many times as it took to make my point. 13 defenses, 5 months...before that reign ended I added The World Heavyweight Championship to my resume carrying that title for a record-setting 197 days, a record that to this day no one's even come close to. And I've got a dozen more things I could list off, like Superstar of The Year...

Sydal grabs his Slammy off the mat, and hoists it into the air to an even louder reception from the fans that bestowed that honor unto him at this year's Slammy Awards.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  X8IO1gQ

[Matt Sydal]
But I bring this up not to brag, but to remind The Bullet Club who they're messing with. Like AJ Styles, who night after night acts as if he's living true to his "Phenomenal" moniker. When that couldn't be further from the truth, no...if he was phenomenal, he wouldn't need 5 other men to do his dirty work, he'd do it on his own like I did. He wouldn't need the most absurd contract anyone ever had in XWL because it's not about private planes, or buses, or a salary higher than everyone else's...including his fellow "brothers" for that matter. No, AJ Styles is his own biggest fan, actually, he's his only fan these days. Constantly stroking his ego, bragging when he's done nothing to brag about, making demands he doesn't have any business making, like last week when he demanded his name be the only name on the wheel that determines Matt Hardy's opponent for The World Heavyweight Championship at Roulette.

Fans boo at the reminder of the audacity AJ Styles showed last week, they've not been shy about expressing their utter disdain for "The Phenomenal One" that disdain is what lead to Sydal becoming so beloved after all.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  2Ofggrz

[Matt Sydal]
Which, by the way, I've beaten Hardy twice too, and if it had been he and I one on one at Cybersam like it was originally supposed to be, I'd have taken back my World Heavyweight Championship. But back to the topic at hand, if I were in The Bullet Club...and our entire objective was to position AJ Styles for a World Heavyweight Championship Match...I'd be wondering why I was reduced to an "army" of one man? Why I'm supposed to "rip this company apart" if he gives the word? Doesn't that feel a little bit like, oh I don't know? A dictatorship? Now I'm not really familiar with "groups" because I've been wildly successful without needing help from anyone in that sense...but aren't they supposed to be mutually beneficial? Like, maybe extend your demand to include that Dean Ambrose faces the winner of tonight's Main-Event for The Intercontinental Championship? Or, Sami Callihan faces Sami Zayn for his Money In The Bank Contract. But, then I guess that'd imply you give any slightest of a damn about your "brothers" and their own success, right?

A very audible "Ohhhhhh!" echoes from the audience after Sydal makes a very strong point about the pecking order of The Bullet Club, and how it only seems to exist to serve AJ Styles.

[Matt Sydal]
No, you throw tantrums when things don't go your way, you drop f-bombs because that really shows you're "serious." Like I'm so serious right now guys, f-this, f-that, listen how SERIOUS I AM, because I'm really f-ing "serious"

Sydal's tone shifts to a mocking tone as he speaks, calling AJ out for his profane tirade last week, ending with a roll of the eyes.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  WFwzFRG

[Matt Sydal]
All in the name of one man, AJ Styles. The "man" that quit the night after Final Stand when he didn't get his way. When Layla didn't jump at the chance to shoehorn him into a title scene just to serve his fragile little ego. Because AJ Styles doesn't give a damn about this business, or what championships represent, he just wants to hold a title, but never actually BE a champion. He isn't brave enough to face the unknown, he isn't skilled enough to beat anyone on any given night. And he damn sure isn't good enough to come close to the word "phenomenal." You tried to end my career to avoid defending your title against me, you quit this company professing that you don't need it, and then you show back up 3 weeks later when we don't mourn the loss of the "GREAT" AJ STYLES! And when you're not getting enough attention, you find some lackeys who are more capable than you, and somehow convince them to throw away their careers, and their aspirations all so you can get what you want, and ONLY you.

Not holding back in the slightest, Sydal tears into the leader of The Bullet Club, the "head of the snake" he referred to, that he promised to make it his mission to "cut off" this week.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  AUYdvb4

[Matt Sydal]
It's pathetic, you...AJ Styles ARE PATHETIC! So pathetic...that you could never be the "leader" of The Bullet Club, no...you're not the head of the snake, no matter how badly you try to act like it. You're just a wannabe, that never is. I came out here to address the LEADER of The Bullet Club, so AJ...as much fun as it is running you down, and you make it so easy to as well...I'm not here for you I'm here for the man that is in touch with his demons, that can slay a god, and has earned the right to call himself "Elite." A man that can fail time after time at achieving his goal, but in the end, pull off the unthinkable. And he didn't have to do it by climbing a ladder to avoid pinning someone he couldn't pin...no, he pulled the "trigger" a deadman lied before him, and he won! I'm here for you, Finn Balor.

Suddenly the reaction kicks up, as we realize Matt Sydal wasn't here for AJ Styles because, in his eyes, AJ isn't the leader? He may have all the benefits and everyone catering to him, but he sees the man that actually holds a title, The New Elite Champion Finn Balor as that "head" of the snake.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  D2oSCJK

[Matt Sydal]
You're the heartbeat of The Bullet Club because you can actually get the job done, and despite AJ's selfish ways, carve your own success. There's no mistaking it, you're the true leader, and I'm here to beat you because once you're out of the equation, the entire group will fall apart. The Switchblades will turn on each other, as they always do, every single time. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows will get tired of being everyone's punching bags...and AJ Styles, well...he'll take his ass back to Japan but even they'll want nothing to do with him after seeing what "The Phenomenal One" has been reduced to. No Finn, it's nothing personal...well, actually that's a lie, your crew took out my friend, so it's VERY personal! I will not rest until The Bullet Club is no more, until each and every last one of you pay for what you've done. I'll lay it out simple for you, I'm out for blood AND gold!

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  FjE18Kv

[Matt Sydal]
So Mr. Elite Champion, that's a mighty fine shiny new title you unveiled last week, now how about you get your ass out here so I can teach you the first rule of being a champion...don't get too attached.

Finn Balor walks out the curtain followed by Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. A very confident look is on Balor’s face as he walks into the arena with his new Elite title. Finn stands on the entrance ramp with a mic in his hand, as his good brothers don't seem to have taken too kindly to Sydal's words against The Bullet Club.

Finn Balor:
You think I am the leader of the Bullet Club? Look Sydal, all of us have an equal goal… TO DOMINATE THIS COMPANY, AND WAVE THE BULLET CLUB FLAG HIGH IN THE AIR! Styles doesn’t tell any of us what to do, because this group will never fall apart as long as we believe that we are the best here in XWL. As I look around here… It looks like nobody has anything on us. We are the best here in XWL. With this gold over my shoulder, I cement my place on the top of this division, and I don't see anyone who even has a chance of taking me down. There is a little demon in my head telling me to come down there right now and beat your ass for what you said about my brother.

Balor’s face turns evil as he begins to run towards the ring. Sydal prepares for an attack, motioning for The Elite Champion to "bring it" as Balor hops up on the apron. Balor then pauses and stares at Sydal for a moment as a smile comes across his face.

Finn Balor:
Hahahaha. Don’t worry Matt. I’m not gonna hurt you… yet. You’re not worth my time right now, I have bigger dreams than a washed up has been who can’t get in the main event picture anymore cause he doesn’t have what it takes. How about you do this… get out of my ring, make your way to the back, make you a golden sandwich, and sit back and relax while I show you how a true legend gets it done out here.

Finn Balor then steps into the ring with Matt. Balor walks up closer to him as he looks at him closely smiling.

Finn Balor:
Do you really want to mess with me? Up here… In my head lives terrible terrible things. Unimaginable, unspeakable things that you want nothing to do with, so if I were you… I would leave now before this gets bad. I don’t wanna hurt you Sydal, but if you continue to irritate me, there will be a price to pay. Just look at The Undertaker If you don’t want to end up like him, I suggest that you leave my ring. This is my first and final warning, for your own well-being.

Balor drops the mic as he stares down Sydal with a twisted and demonic look on his face. The crowd is in awe as Balor has never been this scary. Balor has unleashed a dark side of himself without even needing paint. The Elite Champion raises his title in the face of Sydal. It's a very tense staredown between Balor giving off a demonic look, and Sydal standing his ground, not shaking in his boots as Balor might have thought he'd be.

[Matt Sydal]
I'm sorry, can we rewind for a moment? I'm washed up, and I don't have what it takes anymore to be in The "Main-Event" did I hear that right? Because if that were true in some horrible alternate reality where I wasn't the best Gold Damn Superstar to set foot in this ring...at least I got there without The Authority holding my hand.

The Superstar of The Year smirks as he eludes to Balor's one time as World Heavyweight Champion, which was only brought about because of his role in The Authority.

[Matt Sydal]
And at least I'm MAN enough to answer the challenge of another without bringing "backup" if I'm supposedly capable of terrible, unimaginable, and "unspeakable" things. What's the matter, Demon? Don't think you can deal with me on your own? But I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, considering you are the company you keep, and the company you keep, like The Switchblades? Damn sure couldn't deal with me, or Punk for that matter on their own...no, they needed you, they needed AJ, they needed Gallows and Anderson, all to win a match where the only objective was to escape. That's the problem with The Bullet Club, you guys talk a big game, but only when you've got your "brothers" to save you from someone knocking your little demon teeth down your throat. Now I know you're new to this whole "champion" thing but when someone challenges you? You don't dodge the question. If you're truly "ELITE" you should be ready and willing to face the best, and there's none better than Matt Sydal. So "champ" it's really simple are you this horrifying demon that can rip me apart limb from limb, and destroy a GOD...or are you just a little bitch like your other so-called "brothers?"

Balor's smirk leaves his face. Finn Balor then waves Gallows & Anderson to leave the ring. The brothers listen as they make their way to the ringside, all while Sydal waves them goodbye, bidding good riddance to bad rubbish" Balor called Sydal's bluff, and Balor showed he's not afraid to stand there in this ring on his own.

Finn Balor:
I don't need anyone to put you in your place Sydal. I can beat you any day... NO DEMON NEEDED. I don't need backup. I can wrestle circles around you. You should be scared of the terrible things I can do to you. The voices inside are telling me that I don't even need them to put you where you belong, and that's in a body bag. You say that a real champion stands up and fights for his title? HERE I AM, MATT! Hit me with your best shot. Give me a reason to end you right now. Give me one little chance to rip your bones from your flesh and bury you like my former rival... or you can make your way out of my ring and save yourself. It's your choice.

Balor lays his title on the ground and gets into Sydal's face, ready for a fight for the ages as the audience is clamoring for it.

[Matt Sydal]
Believe me, you don't want my best shot...because unlike you? I never miss.

With that last remark, Sydal tosses his mic to the canvas, stepping closer to The Elite Champion, the belt barely creating any distance between these two hot heads. The crowd is fully into this invested, on their feet anxiously awaiting them to come to blows and kick Anarchy off right with what is guaranteed to be an exciting clash of two men who believe themselves to be the best. Tension radiates off The Demon and The Golden One, Sydal said he was out for blood, and gold...and that's exactly what his intent is, he's not backing down, he's not cowering in fear of Finn despite ending The Undertaker's reign and beating a "god." No, while what Finn did was impressive, Sydal's no stranger to doing impressive things himself, and if he's left to fend for himself and face The Bullet Club on his own? Then that's exactly what he's going to do, starting with their champion. When it feels like someone is about to throw the first shot in what will no doubt be a bloodbath on both sides, all attention shifts to the stage as The General Manager's theme sounds throughout the building. 

While everyone else's eyes are on the stage as Layla steps out, Finn and Matt are still locked in a tense gaze with one another, as if nothing else in the arena exists, and it's only them. Layla clears her throat as she brings her microphone up in an effort to gain their attention when that doesn't work she does so again.

[Layla]
Ahem, gentlemen?

Their scowling faces turn ever so slightly to face Layla, while also still keeping an eye on each other.

[Layla]
Now I'm going to do need you two to back away from one another, as exciting as it would be to see you two clash right here, right now...for The Elite Championship at that...I'm afraid that'd be a little inconsiderate of the other men that would do anything to get the first shot against our New Elite Champion Finn Balor. Now Finn, first off love the new belt, would've loved if you came to me and cleared it beforehand, but hey congratulations all the same. Secondly, I'm glad that you want to be a fighting champion, that you are willing to stand up to anyone who challenges you because with Roulette in 3 weeks, I want the best possible defense for you, to lend you the opportunity to prove why no one is more elite than you. And with the likes of Roman Reigns, Eli Drake, and now Matt Sydal throwing their name out there, it's a difficult decision. Who SHOULD face you?

The audience begins to shout their picks out, a majority screaming "SYDAL! SYDAL! SYDAL!" while another portion shout "ROMAN! ROMAN! ROMAN!" even a chunk chant "E! LI-DRAKE!" all while Sydal and Balor stand on opposite sides of the ring wanting nothing more than to get their hands on one another right here, right now.

[Layla]
Even The XWL Universe is at a loss, so that's why at Roulette, we'll make that decision with the spin of a wheel. Will Roman Reigns be THE Guy to call himself Elite? Will Eli's name not only spell out Elite but the crowning of a new champion? Will The Golden Ticket punch his way to redefining the word "Elite?" Or will all 3 of them clash with The Demon in a Fatal 4 Way? We'll find out at Roulette when Finn Balor defends his Elite Championship against the challenge of the wheel.

Having dropped a bombshell of an announcement, the crowd is going nuts as Layla takes her leave, leaving The Elite Champion and one of his potential challengers standing across from one another, resuming where they left off, Layla may have thought her announcement may have curved the tension one another had, but whether they're fighting officially tonight or not doesn't seem to matter to them, they have heat radiating between them, and they're not leaving this ring, not yet. Finn being the confident champion he is aims his fingers at The Superstar of The Year in the form of a "gun" ready to blast his hopeful challenger away in an instant. Sydal being the fearless and arrogant in his own right man that he is, mockingly cowers in place mouthing "I'm so scared."

[Mauro Ranallo]
Layla with yet another blockbuster worthy announcement, but it doesn't seem to have quenched the blood thirst of these two men, Corey.

[Corey Graves]
No, at Roulette a wheel may be spun that will decide if either Matt Sydal, Eli Drake, or Roman Reigns, even perhaps all 3 of them in a 4-way clash with Finn Balor for The Elite Championship...but right here, right now? These two are ready for a fight.

Right before it seemed like the camera was going to commercial... Gallows and Anderson attack Sydal from behind with a clubbing blow. Sydal falls to the ground as Balor stands watching and smiling. Gallows and Anderson pick up Sydal off the ground and hold his arms. Balor then grabs his title and holds it in Sydals face screaming, "You will never win this title! You will never be ELITE!" Balor yells as he holds the Elite Title in Sydals face. Out of nowhere, Sydal makes a statement on the champion with a headbutt. Balor flies backward dropping his title and falls to his knee. Gallows and Anderson try to restrain The Superstar of the Year but to no avail. Sydal gets a hand free as shots begin flying at Gallows and Anderson. Sydal is finally free from the grasp of the two good brothers. Sydal begins to make his way to Balor but out of nowhere Balor turns around and hits Sydal with a nasty rake of the eyes. Before Sydal has a chance to fall to the ground blinded from the "demonic" clawing, Balor wraps his arms around the head of Sydal and plants him with a Bloody Sunday.

[Corey Graves]
Actons speak louder than words, and our Elite Champion just laid out Matt Sydal, sending a message to anyone that thinks they're prying that title out of his hands at Roulette.

[Mauro Ranallo]
With one challenger beneath his feet, one has to wonder what Roman Reigns and Eli Drake think about this strong statement made by The Champion, even if it took an ambush, and a rake of the eyes to accomplish it.

[Corey Graves]
Well unlike Matt Sydal they're not foolish enough to call out The Bullet Club, in fact, tonight the only objective in the mind of Roman Reigns and Eli Drake, is to beat one another, and they'd be smart to leave it at that after what Balor just did to The Superstar of The Year.

Balor goes back to holding his head where Sydal had previously headbutted him. Balor then grabs his title off the ground and stands over the body of Sydal with his title raised high and his good brothers behind him as the camera cuts to our first commercial of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 1:10 am

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  VNRErOq

Quiet on the set!

Can we please have quiet on the set?

The sound of a camera flashing repeatedly echos throughout the arena as a myriad of images cycle through, perfectly timed to the audio of the flashing, before the arena falls into darkness.

AWESOME!

But fret not, the darkness is no match for The Miz's theme, the arena lighting up when it begins to play, signaling the arrival of XWL's resident “It” couple and the host of tonight's special edition of Miz TV: The duo of The Miz and Maryse. The walk out onto the stage, Maryse lifting her hands up in her signature pose while The Miz does his usual spin before pointing to a section of the live audience in attendance, causing their boos to almost overpower those of the rest of the arena.

After engaging in their trademark kiss on the stage, they break away and begin making their way down the entrance ramp, paying no mind to negative reactions on either side of the aisle while Maryse simply lifts her hand at them. They make it to the ringside area, Maryse being the first to scale the ring steps with her husband close behind before he sits on the middle rope, allowing her to enter the ring with ease before he follows suit and leaving her to do her usual hair flip to the camera. Maryse takes her seat at The Miz's side while he introduces the show.

The Miz
Welcome to the most must see talk show in XWL history, welcome to... Miz TV!

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  7sc5d0j

The Miz
Tonight, I have a special guest and for the first time ever, someone who actually deserves to be on this show. She has bested Sasha Banks, she has waged war on Natalya in Hell in a Cell, she has faced insurmountable odds and won, she took part in XWL's first ever women's Inferno Match and walked away like it was just another day, and recently, she successfully defending her championship against the person who could be considered her greatest adversary in Peyton Royce. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, XWL's greatest Women's Champion, Sister April!

The crowd surprisingly show April a pretty positive reaction. April walks through the curtain into the awaiting crowd, her title proudly on her shoulder. The champ looks no worse for ware considering the battle she went through with Peyton and the attack from Alexander. The champ walks down the ramp and a young girl holds her hand out to touch April. April moves to reach out towards the girl but the mom pulls her daughter back suddenly. April looks crestfallen but shakes it off and continues to the ring. She steps through the bottom rope and gives a courteous nod to The Miz. Finally after being handed a microphone she sits down.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  QnuDoCq

The Miz
Let's start with recent events, shall we? At Emergence, after I stole the show and Sami Zayn stole the Money in the Bank briefcase, we saw you defend your championship in what many considered to be a virtually even contest. You would go on to win that match, but the events that followed would be where it got interesting. We saw this... what was his name? Alexander Wolfe? We saw him spout some nonsense then out of the darkness would arise someone you've had some history with in Bray Wyatt, before Alexander Wolfe would, in a cowardly act, hit you with Sister Abigail. Enter Ruby Riot. There's no doubt that she would have become the new Women's Champion had she cashed in, doing something no one has been able to do in eight months: Dethrone you and end your reign. She chose the high road and decided to leave your reign intact. My question to you is, with the return of Bray Wyatt, with Ruby Riot being Miss Money in the Bank and having the opportunity to cash in whenever she pleases, and with Peyton Royce lurking in the shadows, patiently waiting for a rematch she believes she deserves, are your days as Women's Champion numbered?

April gives a face that shows she's thought of this question to herself too. She doesn't respond quickly.

[April]
If I'm honest...my title has been in jeopardy since I won it back from Sasha before Final Stand. There once was a time that I thought I was untouchable. And Sasha 09.20.2017 me in front of everyone that day. From that day on even at my most arrogant I've looked at everyone as a real challenge. Rather it was Dana Brooke, Rosemary, Natalya, or even Peyton. I don't take it easy. I assume everyone can beat me so I don't take anyone lightly. But yeah, you're right. I have a lot of my mind. First let me get this out of the way I want to thank Ruby.

April looks to the back as if Ruby is watching the interview.

[April]
You could have beaten me easily. Some others would have. And other than the fact that I suppose you're just a nice person I can't figure out why you didn't. None the less I appreciate it. Funny thing Miz, is if she had...I wouldn't have hated her. I wouldn't have even been that angry at her because that's what Money in the Bank is. A sneak opportunity. No...My anger is saved for who cause it. Bray Wyatt. People thought I was crazy. Being afraid of him. But I knew exactly what he was. I new he'd come back and I would be his number one target. Am I worried that Peyton wants a rematch? No. Am I worried Ruby will dethrone me? No. Am I worried that Bray Wyatt wants to wipe me from the face of this earth. Very.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  6bNUK2r

The Miz
Your history with Bray Wyatt has been well documented, from your Extreme Rules match with Paige at last year's Downpour Pay-Per-View event, where Bray Wyatt essentially kidnapped you after it was ruled a no contest, to your return some time later when you cost him the Intercontinental Championship, to your rise as Women's Champion, which might I add, you've held the longest in this company's history and just recently broke the previous record. To the apparent uncertainty of your actions following your Inferno Match with Rosemary at Cyberslam, where you showed signs of regret after lighting Rosemary on fire, keeping your Championship reign intact. Over the next few weeks, months even, you virtually vowed to change the very fiber of your being, eager to show the division you ruled with an iron fist that you had truly changed. But with that being said, the past is still the past, we can't change it as hard as we try to, so my question to you now is, do you think you had the events that transpired at Emergence coming?

April smiles ruefully as the question bounces around her head. A question she's probably asked herself many times int he last couple of months.

[April]
I want to say no Miz. I want to say that I don't deserve to have these fans hate me like many of them do. Or that I don't deserve to have this psychopath on a mission to destroy me. But deep down, somewhere in the pit of my being, I do deserve some of this. I took this division by storm in a flurry of fear, anger, and pain. What started out as me wanting to make a difference ended up me wanting to find a place in this world and ended with me hurting people. I took a lot of things from Bray. I can look you in the eye and say that I took pleasure in bringing pain and I liked being in pain even more. It was...a rush? It made me feel alive. Even now when I let off a good kick to the face or I get dropped on my head I get a little tingling feeling. It's still no excuse. I took things too far too often and I ended up hurting people who didn't deserve.

April pauses as she kind of mulls her words over.

[April]
Rosemary was a reflection of my chaos. Sometimes you have to see yourself in action to really understand yourself. And what I saw scared me Miz. So I vowed to change. No more sneak attacks. No kidnappings. No torture. I would follow in the footsteps of my mentor Natalya and become a better person. Even now I'm still haunted by my deeds. However...I don't regret costing Bray his Championship. The things Bray did too me...make what I didn't to any of these women look like a cake walk. We were no family, it was a dictatorship. All I did was strike first before he considered me useless. Even to this day people call me out on my former affiliation with him. I've been called a witch, a freak...my favorite is when they call me a swamp whore or something like that. I'll never escape his shadow so I'll never truly been forgiven. I could become the most kind human being in the world but it will never erase the stench of Bray and that might be the cruelest thing of them all.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  VbVM5PC

The Miz
Let's backtrack a bit, since speaking of the devil long enough might cause him to appear and I'd prefer if the ratings of my show wouldn't plummet in an instant. With Ruby Riot being the holder of the Miss Money in the Bank briefcase, granting her an opportunity at your Championship whenever she desires, that would leave her out of contention for your Women's Championship. And seeing as Peyton Royce was a split second away from being the one to dethrone you, do you think she should be given another chance, or do you believe there is a more worthy challenger to face you for that Championship?

April's eyes begrudgingly turn towards the stage as her adversary intends to make her presence known during this discussion. The Miz seems pleasantly surprised at the thought of a slight ratings boost, while the crowd gets behind Mother Nature's favorite daughter.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  2wHWjNz

As Peyton emerges onto the stage, there are a portion of vocal haters among the crowd, but the majority still seems to favor the Venus Fly Trap in comparison to their formerly twisted and abusively deranged women's champion.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  JJzCXaL

At first glance, Peyton seems unbothered by lack of championship status after her debut match in XWL against April at Emergence. Instead, it's as if she's feeding off of the positivity of the crowd who seem to appreciate her hard-fought match, as well as her message.
Royce glides down the ramp with grace and methodic movement behind each long stride.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  9A31Rxx
XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  EvPW4vT

The Fly Trap leaps onto the apron with ease, giving the camera a lingering glare before further pulling herself up to place herself into her most natural and comfortable position, between the ropes. She laces her legs around the top rope as her body is delicately and effortlessly draped over the center rope, giving the XWL Universe a faint, yet reassuring smile that this was not where her fight with April ended.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Oz7AbR4

She finally enters the ring, taking a mindful look at her opposition before bending down to take hold of a mic that was conveniently placed in the corner of the ring.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  AqbPz9N

{Peyton Royce}
Oh c'mon April, tell us. Who is the most worthy challenger for your title, huh?

Royce takes a few poised, guided steps in April's direction, her eyes narrowing a bit. April doesn't seem too threatened, but also doesn't seem to entertain her question.

{Peyton Royce}
Right, I'll pitch in here a bit.. Let me start by addressing the elephant in the room.. I admit, I came up a little short at Emergence. I disappointed myself, and I managed to become another statistic. You beat me, fair and square, agreed?

Peyton's subtle strides take her closer and closer to the champion.

{Peyton Royce}
But I'll tell you this.. I came this close.. and you and I both know that I am fully capable of taking it that extra inch further to become the next Women's Champion. Our fight isn't over, not even slightly.. You think Ruby Riot and her "edgy" Avril Lavigne vinyls are your biggest problem? Just because I failed two weeks ago, does not mean that my mission here is over. You know as well as I do that I'm going to be the one to put an end to you, I can see it in your eyes.

Finally, the Venus Fly Trap arrives in the face of the Women's Champion. Her slight height advantage allowing her venomous eyes to stare down into the depths of April's as her expression drops,
and it's clear that she means absolute business.

{Peyton Royce}
She warned me about you, y'know.. She told me you'd end up surprising me. I didn't listen to her, but I won't be making that mistake this time around.. This harvest season, at Roulette, I'm going to see all of the seeds that I've been planting since the spring come to fruition. The biggest of all being this,

Peyton raises her hand and sets a single index finger on the title over April's shoulder while the champion looks on.

{Peyton Royce}
with my name on it.. And you, too ashamed to show your Wyatt-reject face in this company again.

A sick, yet pleasant smile bestows the face of the challenger her forehead nearly connecting with April's now as their eyes continue to compete with one another for the strongest gaze.

{Peyton Royce}
So champ, what do you say to that?.. Think you've got what it takes to survive nature's course one more time?

Peyton's proposal lingers in the air, as does her wicked gaze. One thing was for certain, she had nothing to lose this time around, and that could prove to make all the difference if the champion accepts.

April raises her eyebrow at the Peyton's interruption.

[April]
You did indeed get close. But considering lot of people have been close it doesn't mean as much as you'd think. I won't deny you were a fun challenge though. Things played out exactly how I said they would didn't they?

April uses her index and middle finger to push lightly on Peyton's head,
pushing her back slightly.

[April]
You stepped to me. Full of fire. You beat me. You infected me with POISON IVY....And at the end of the day you become a footnote in my title reign didn't you? I tried to give you some veteran advice. I have no more reason to give you a rematch than I do to give one to Sasha or Dana or anyone on the back. You haven't beaten me. Or anyone that matters. You come to a champ respectful for moments like this. I don't owe you anything and if I were a different person you'd jump to the back of the line

April keeps her eyes on Peyton. Her past experiences telling her not to take her eyes off of her.

[April]
But I'm not just ANY woman. I'm the Champion. The best Women's Champion in the history of this company. If you want to challenge me again and become victim number...eight I think at this point then I have no problem making it happen for you

Peyton quickly jumps back on the mic, rolling her eyes as she leans back and twirls her hand around in the air dramatically.

{Peyton Royce}
Yes, yes, on and on and on, you're the "greatest" Women's Champion, and what an accomplishment. I mean, look at your competition! Eva Marie for God's sake, Sasha Banks for all of seven days. I mean, my God, you're just the cream of the whole crop, aren't you?

The Fly Trap takes another step at April while her tone changes once again.

{Peyton Royce}
You're only the greatest champion, because I have not yet taken that title from you. Like I said, at Emergence, you were better than me.. but guess what? You're not better than me tonight, you won't be better than me next week, and you're not even going to scratch the surface by the time Roulette comes around..

Peyton tilts her head to the side and narrows her eyes at the champion.

{Peyton Royce}
Oh, you gave me a little bit of advice, did you? I don't need any advice from you. I have all that I need now, and I won't be making the same mistakes. If I want to become an exhausted cult-groupie with a lucky streak, I'll give ya a ring.

Royce turns and takes a few steps away from April once again before spinning around on her heel to make one final point.

{Peyton Royce}
And by the way- a little poison ivy never hurt anyone, but you sure do. You held Natalya in a basement for weeks! Oh but that's right, you're a "changed" person now, are you? She might be hopeless enough to buy into whatever Stockholm fetish you're selling, but I'm not.. You're still a freak of nature, and while I am just-- oozing with joy, at your decision here, you're going to severely regret it. On my Mother's name, I promise you that much.

April laughs a little to herself

[April]
I'd be more worried about getting through a certain someone if I we-

Ruby Riot walks out onto the stage, briefcase in hand. She doesn't waste any time and starts making her way to the ring. Once there she climbs in and faces Peyton Royce.

RUBY RIOT!
I didn't plan on coming out here today. I didn't want to get involved, but as I was sitting back there watching the two of you I felt that I needed to come out and address some things. Before I get to that, Peyton, I have to ask. You have all the confidence of someone that has been killing in their time here in XWL, but I haven't seen that. You tell April that you were this close to taking her title, yet you couldn't beat me and I'm not an eight month long reigning champion. So what makes you think that you deserve to be anywhere near that title? You don't think that even if you were to pull off a miracle and beat April, that I wouldn't be right behind you ready to rip that title right out of your hands?

Ruby raises the Money in the Bank up to face level.

RUBY RIOT!
This little beauty right here is more than just the Money in the Bank. This is an insurance policy. I decide who is the Women's champ. You can try as hard as you want, and you might even succeed, but if I decide that you don't deserve that belt...well, I'm gonna take it from you. Don't get too cocky Peyton. There is a long road to success, and I am the gatekeeper. No longer will toxic people reign in XWL.

Ruby turns to April, ignoring Peyton's reaction to the threat she just laid out.

RUBY RIOT!
And April. There has been a lot of talk about my actions at Emergence. Questions about why I didn't cash in when Bray Wyatt ambushed you. People have stopped me on the streets and asked, "Why didn't you capitalize? April is a terrible person and you could have shown XWL what a real champion of the people looks like.". As I was running out there, I had every intention of becoming the Women's champion. But when I was in that ring,
I could see that you weren't even there. If I had won the championship like that, I would have been no different from the people I condemn. So I waited. Don't take this as a weakness though April, everything I said to Peyton applies to you as well. To every woman in that locker room. I'm satisfied letting you hold onto the belt for now, but I will ALWAYS be right behind you. Waiting. And when it is time, I will strike. And I will win.

Ruby spreads her arms out wide, looking at all of the people in the crowd.  

RUBY RIOT!
WE will win.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Tumblr_onci3xRBay1vxmjuao1_500

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Tumblr_onbwcnpFcD1vlx03ro4_500

WE RIOT.

Peyton rolls here hazel eyes as she slowly claps in the background mockingly before raising her mic back up to her lips.

{Peyton Royce}
Well speak of a freak of nature! Bravo, Ruby, bra-vo.. You really managed to make a name for yourself! You're not just the white trash punk, everyone said you were.. Nope, you're just slightly more than that now, aren't you?.. But let me get this straight- you think you have the right to police this division and decide who is and who isn't champion?.. Look, I get how playing cop for once in your sad, degenerate life can be stimulating for a troubled little delinquent like you, but you don't scare me. Yeah, you beat me last week, but guess what? You've been beaten before, she's been beaten before, even he's been beaten before.

Peyton extends her hand out in the direction of the Miz, who has been fairly silent throughout this entire display so far, allowing the situation to unfold all the more before providing his input.

{Peyton Royce}
I don't have to pin you to know that I'm better than you. After all, I don't believe I saw either of you in the Power Rankings last week?.. But, if violence is the only thing that can get through that ridiculously thick skull of yours, I'll be happy to give it another go.

Peyton steps in the direction of Miss Money in the Bank, Ruby Riot.

{Peyton Royce}
HOWEVER,

She holds her hand up and quickly struts back, leaning against the ropes between the two.

{Peyton Royce}
-I'm curious to hear what you've got to say about this, champ? Sounds to me like she's making a threat.. Are you just going to let her walk into our interview, and tell you that she has the power to keep you in line?

The Venus Fly Trap tilts her head to the side, narrowing her eyes at April in suspicion as she spreads her arms out across the ropes, nonchalantly.

April narrows her eyes right back at Peyton

[April]
I've been around the greatest manipulator ever Royce. Don't try to play me. This wasn't OUR interview. It was mine. Before you came out here to make things about you. Something I see that you're very good at

April turns her head towards her most dangerous foe. The woman who beat Sasha in her first PPV match. The woman who beat Asuka, Charlottle, and even Natalya to become Miss Money in the Bank. Ruby Riot

[April]
That case you hold...It's a powerful tool indeed Ruby. That can make your career and take you places that you never thought you might go. You are in a position of power Ruby. But you're not in theposition of power. Because that's where my seat is. Maybe when I'm not champion you can intimidate whoever holds this title but as long as breath leaves and enters my lungs no one holds more power than me here

April's eyes dart back to Peyton, not liking keeping her eyes off someone as sneaky as her for too long. Never the less she settles back on Ruby

[April]
I've got a lot of accolades under my belt Ruby. And I can say I respect you and one day you'll be a great champ for this division...But if you decide to cash in that money in the bank briefcase on me I have no problem with adding "ruined Ms Money in the banks cash in" to that list. I don't rule with an iron fist anymore but I do still rule and I'll let everyone know that until someone beats me for this title. From the looks of last week I guess it'll be Carmella

April pokes slight fun at herself trying to ease the tension

[April]
It seems to me we're all headed towards a collision course at Roulette. Who knows Peyton, maybe Ruby will insert herself into our match. That Briefcase she has gives her the power to do so. That sounds like a great idea doesn't it people?

The crowd roar with approval of the thought of these three facing off at Roulette!

[April]
What do you think Miz?

Almost caught off guard with the sudden shift of attention towards him as he was too busy enjoying the back and forth between the Women's Champion and her would be contenders, he sits up in his chair and straightens out his suit before bringing his microphone up to his lips.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Tayivcc

The Miz
You want to know what I think? I think Ruby Riot should have cashed in her Money in the Bank Briefcase at Emergence, I think instead of taking the high road and letting that opportunity slip through her hands, she should have just taken that Women's Championship for herself. I think she will look back at that moment some months down the road and realize that not cashing was the biggest mistake she has made thus far in her career.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Itt4sIO

The Miz
And that's not even the most surprising thing that's happened in the last forty eight hours. No, it's the fact that these two women are your immediate threats, April. When I decided to have the Women's Champion on my show, I expected Peyton Royce to come out here and demand another shot at the championship, I expected Ruby Riot to come out here and just pose the potential threat of a cash in, but I expected more combustible elements to be added to the fire.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  XxGIOgd

The Miz
Someone like Natalya, I figured she would come out here to air her grievances and talk about what happened to her and her beloved uncle Bret before staking her claim for the Women's Championship. Maybe Sasha Banks walking down that ramp and stepping into this ring to make a public apology for quite possibly making the worst career move anybody could make when she decided to align herself with Irrelevancy in the form of The Bullet Club.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  6bNUK2r

The Miz
Or perhaps AJ Styles would stand on that ramp and spout out profanities in a last ditch effort to get someone, anyone to talk about him before he has his “mic drop” moment and runs away like he always seems to do because he's too scared to say it when I'm standing in the same ring as him. Or maybe it's John Cena sprinting down this ramp and sliding into the ring to steal MY spotlight once again. The fact of the matter is, Cena, Styles, the only reason people are buzzing about you both is because The Miz decided to reenter the fray and at Roulette, I will prove to the world once more that I am superior to you both in every way imaginable. So the way I see it, you may as well not even show up.

With that said, The Miz tosses the microphone over his shoulder and rises up from his seat, Maryse following suit right after, exchanging a glance with the Women's Champion, almost as if he was thanking her for being on the show, before he sits on the middle rope, allowing Maryse to exit the ring with ease, rolling out of the ring when she lands on the thinly layered padding on the outside. With the host of Miz TV making his way up the ramp, the ring is left with the Women's Champion in Sister April, her future challenger in Peyton Royce and Miss Money in the Bank in Ruby Riot. All three woman engage in a staredown, neither wanting to back down from the other two. Sister April is the first to act, lifting her Women's Championship into the air: The prize both women in the ring are vying for. Peyton is the next on the list, lifting up her equally valuable trademark flower to her face, twirling it around her finger as if she were an old timey villain and the flower was her mustache, a sinister smirk etched on her face. The final is Riot, who lifts up the Money in the Bank Briefcase, the sole object that could end April's reign in an instant, or perhaps Peyton's reign should it come to that. That is the final image shown before Anarchy heads into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 1:16 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  ADj4bCu XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  9mHztIT

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/177976374

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 3:16 am

We got backstage to see Renee Young on standby who has a smile on her face as she welcomes the XWL Universe.

.:Renee Young:.
Hello everyone please welcome my guest who demanded this interview Eli Drake..

Eli steps into frame with a slight smirk, and a look of pure confidence on his face.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Eli_dr10

.:Renee Young:.
So why is it Eli that you have asked for this interview Eli?

Eli laughs to him as he turns towards Renee.

.:Eli Drake:.
You must be a dummy! Are asking me that question after the tremendous announcement made by Layla? Finally, after fourteen years of busting my ass all over this business. All over this country. All over this world, and now finally I am getting some type of recognition around here. You people might say "Well gosh, that's gotta make you quite happy right?" Wrong!

Eli pauses as looks down as if he is a bit flustered

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Eli_dr11

Eli raises his head, and begins talking once again.

If anything, and being honest here it kinda pisses me off. It pisses me off that it took this long for the dummies back here to recognize my talent, and I had to watch others succeed when I know I am better than the, because I am Elite, and if you don't believe me. I want you all to watch as I get my revenge on Roman Reigns as for what he did last week. He tried to embarrass me ON MY SHOW, but all he had did was add fuel to the fire, and what did momma Reigns say to you as a kid? Don't play with fire or you'll get burned, but it seems to me you don't lesson to life lessons.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Eli_dr12

The camera focuses in on Eli as he steps forward

Cause right now your out back of your parent's house thinking that your safe. There is no way that this fire can get out of control, but guess what Roman! Momma was right. You freak out, and you see something that resembles water you grab it throw it into fire thinking your fine, but guess what it wasn't water. You add gasoline to that fire now its out of control. You can't stop this fire.. and if you haven't guess it yet Roman. I am the fire that you foolishly thought you could extinguish, and that isn't an insult that is just a fact of life, but whoa hey don't you think I am not done yet there is still another dummy that think he is gonna take what I deserve. When that wheel spins you better believe Sydal that wheel is gonna land on "The Namer of Dummies" The man with the undeniable kavorka. That wheel when it comes stop we all will see the name

Eli points to his right

E

Points straight out in front of him

Li

And then points to his left

Drake, and then I shall be the one to fight the dummy who thinks its cool to finger bang people. Then he is gonna get the ass kicking of a lifetime hand delivered by yours truly. Which will prove what I have been saying this entire past couple of weeks... You can't spell elite without Eli.

A slight smirk of confidence crosses the face of Eli Drake as the camera fades to black as we drift off to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 3:02 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  PXdkZcQ XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  VBHJszd

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

B
E
L
O
W

R
E
A
L

T
H
O
U
G
H

The arena comes even more alive as Matt Sydal's infectious tune sounds in victory, signaling that The Superstar of The Year has come out on top of this highly competitive contest. Sydal sits on his knees taking a slight breather, looking down at The Miz who still has a firm grasp on his nether region after that "strategically" placed kick to avoid The Awesome One's neckbreaker, which ultimately allowed Sydal to successfully drive The Miz into the mat with The Here It Is Driver.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Was it just me, or was that kick a little south of the border?

[Corey Graves]
No, I think everyone saw it for what it was, except our esteemed referee.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nonetheless, Matt Sydal picks up another impressive victory as he looks to challenge Finn Balor for The Elite Championship at Roulette, providing lady luck is on his side and the wheel lands on his name.

[Corey Graves]
I'm honestly surprised Sydal was even able to see that neckbreaker coming after Balor damn near clawed them out of their sockets earlier tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's what makes Matt Sydal a very real threat to Balor, and the entire Bullet Club, he doesn't back down, and no matter what you throw his way, he's able to adapt.

[Corey Graves]
Let's just hope The Miz isn't planning on having kids anytime soon, because that kick may have suspended the swim team for a little bit.

The Golden One rises up, his hand held high by the referee as the cheers continue at a consistently loud tone. He shouts "That's why I'm in my own Elite category!" directing that statement at the camera, to The Champion himself, and his fellow brothers. As his hand is lowered, we see The Miz start to stir more and more, looking up at Sydal growing more furious by the second. Sydal notices this and seems genuinely remorseful, he's not really ever had an issue with The Miz, so it wasn't something he did with malice intent or anything...but whenever a man's kicked where the sun don't shine our first reaction isn't "oh well these things happen" it's more like..."I'M GOING TO KILL EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ANYONE'S EVER KNOWN FOR MAKING ME FEEL THIS UNSPEAKABLE PAIN." Matt stands there with a tilted expression, biting his lip mouthing "You okay, bud?" as he extends his hand to help The Miz up.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, I guess that's sportsmanship...

[Corey Graves]
Mauro, when any man is ever kicked that low, the last thing we want is someone asking us if we're "okay." Because as any man on this planet can tell you, we're incredibly NOT okay.

Opting away from the kind gesture, The Miz almost miraculously, albeit a bit slower than usual, makes it to his feet, not taking his eyes off of the man that may or may not have cracked one of his family jewels. Sydal mouths, “I'm sorry?” almost as if he's questioning his own apology, but it falls on deaf ears as The Miz now begins taking a few steps towards him, causing Sydal to almost begin backtracking. The anger on etched on The Miz's face turns to laughter as he chuckles to himself, which causes Sydal to exhale in relief. The Miz mouths out “You beat me to it" before extending his arm out as a form of sportsmanship, to which Sydal extends his almost out of impulse.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well talk about things taking an unexpected turn...

[Corey Graves]
What can I say, these two seem to have quite the interesting friendship.

With Sydal's guard properly lowered, The Miz's intentions become quite clear, lifting his leg up as quickly as he could, catching Sydal under the belt with a calculated kicked to Sydal's happy place, sending “The Golden Ticket” down to the canvas on his knees, tightly grasping his ticket stubs in an attempt to mend the pain. He weakly mouths out, “Alright, I deserved that...” as The Miz chuckles to himself, shaking his head.

[Corey Graves]
Is it bad that I'm almost jealous that I don't have a friend I'd let kick me in the balls and then share a laugh with him over it?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Is there a truer sign to a great friendship, Corey? I think not.

The Miz taps Sydal's shoulder a few times, almost as if it was his way of congratulating Sydal on his victory over him, to which Sydal nods his head, accepting the compliment, before The Miz rolls out of the ring and begins making his way up the ramp, leaving Sydal to revel in the cheers from the live audience in attendance.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It may not have been pretty, but it was effective, and Matt Sydal continues to prove why he's as good as his long list of accomplishments.

[Corey Graves]
But can he add The Elite Championship to that list at Roulette?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Anything is possible when your name is Matt Sydal, that much he's proven is true.

A victorious Matt Sydal gingerly rises up to his feet, and motions that he'll have gold back around his waist very soon as we fade to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 3:12 pm

As we return from commercial break, we see the backstage area where an interviewer standing by.

[XWL Interviewer]
"My guest at this time,.. Carmella!"

As Carmella walks into the shot, our interview begins.

[XWL Interviewer]
"Carmella, last week you picked up a huge victory in your debut match! How are you feeling?"

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  JngFt6R

CARMELLA
"I feel incredible! I had the perfect night. I made my debut in front of thousands of screaming fans and a few minutes later, I beat the XWL Women's Champion! I will never ever forget last week. I've been trying to make it here for so long. So many hours of training in the gym... so many times I've been told that I'm not good enough... but I finally made it to XWL! Last week was a dream come true."

[XWL Interviewer]
"Not to rain on your parade but, people have criticized your victory due to April being distracted. People have called your victory a fluke. Your thoughts?"

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  GdsVrWD

CARMELLA
"Trust me, I've heard the people and I feel bad for April, but I saw an opportunity right in front of me. What? Was I just going to stand there and wait for her to snap out of whatever she was going through? No. In a way, I helped her snap out of it when I kicked her in the face. If her personal business is spilling over into her matches, then she needs to solve that problem. At the end of the day, a win's a win."

[XWL Interviewer]
"Tonight, you go one-on-one with Ruby Riot. What do you think of Ruby?"

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  9G5W964

CARMELLA
"If I can beat the champion, I can beat anyone. Ruby is a great competitor, but I think she's missing something."

[XWL Interviewer]
"What's that?"

CARMELLA
"She isn't.. FABULOUS like me. Tonight, people are going to see that last week wasn't a fluke."

Carmella smiles before walks away from the interviewer, concluding the interview. Anarchy transitions to it's next segment.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 4:15 pm

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  RxIMntoXWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  N6OG9Jz

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 7:32 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  IsLNaC8 XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  RwBvggH

You know what's ahead?

Scroll just a bit more...

Just a little bit more I guess....

Eli uses the closest set of ropes to pull himself up. The crowd is stunned in disbelief that Eli Drake has done what he said he would do.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Does this really prove that Eli Drake may just actually be elite? Roman thought this would be an easy fight.

.:Corey Graves:.
Roman bit off more than he could chew when he chose to get into the face of Eli Drake.

Eli slowly turns toward the camera, and a slight smirk of confidence builds upon his face. Eli excitedly points to his right

E

Li

Drake.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Q2fzDx

Eli turns toward Lilian Garcia who is sitting in the bell keeper, and he motions her over as she knows he wants the microphone in her hand. She extends her arm out to him offering him the mic, and he snatches it out of her hand. He firmly grasps as he goes, and stands in the middle of the ring. He looks down upon Roman who lies motionless in front of him.

Someone get this piece of crap outta here! This is my time, and I don't want anyone obstructing my time.

Eli uses his foot to roll Roman out of the ring.

Now with that taken care of. LEMME TALK TO YA. Have I proved my point yet or are you dummies thinking that this win was a fluke? Cause if you think that then you all are dumber than any of you look. I beat the person who thought they were front of the line. There should be no question now that Roman is behind me, but sadly this doesn't effect who will get the chance at Roulette. With this victory though I have put the name  

Eli points to his right

E

Li

Drake on the map. For those who do not know or have the ability to remember allow me to refresh your memory. Let's turn the clock back just a bit before I was even brought into this company Roman was your World Heavyweight Champion now look at him.

The camera focuses on Roman for a brief moment as it shows him getting up to his feet. Roman looks up at Eli, and Eli stares right back at him.

Bye see ya! This is my time. Get outta here! Your fame is over.

Roman walks up the ramp, and avoids eye contact at the camera as he maybe a little bit embarrassed.

I can hang with the big guys around here, and from what you just bared witness to I can even beat them. I shall never be overlooked again as I have solidified myself, and proved that I am Elite! If I am not chosen by the wheel to fight that dummy balor. Well, the winner of the match is gonna have a massive pain in their side as I demand to face the winner if I am not chosen, but if I am that will be the last night the Bullet Club has the Elite title on their side, and that isn't an insult that is just a fact of life...

Eli tosses the mic over his shoulder, and the thud of the mic as it crashes against the ground sounds through the arena. He quickly gets out of the ring, and makes his way up the ramp with both fists raised in the air as the camera fades to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 2:34 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  BcRTU8X XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  0zB4eRi

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 4:34 pm

We come back as we see Layla in her office doing some paperwork, she hears a knock on her door.

Layla
Come in!

Sami Zayn enters her office with anger and frustration flowing out of him.

Layla
Sami, I saw what happened. Why don't you take a seat.

Sami
A SEAT?! I DON'T "want" TO TAKE A FREAKING SEAT!

Sami wipes his faces and Layla stick up her finger

Layla
That's not how you talk to me Sami, I understand you're frustrated but don't take your anger out on me.

Sami calms himself

Sami
You're right Layla, I'm sorry. Something needs to be done though, JBL always just does what ever he pleases and it just angers me, I wan- no, I NEED to teach him a lesson, Aiden English too.

Layla
I agree Sami, what JBL did was annoying. We had a great match going between two young stars and while I think you should never take your eyes off your opponent I can't really blame you. You thought you were done with JBL and here he comes injecting himself in your match. Now I know you want to teach them both a lesson, but in good conscience I can't give you a handicap match.

Sami throws his arm in the air

Layla
BUT! I will give you a Tag Team partner! So, next week it will be Sami Zayn and Bad News Barrett taking on the team of Aiden English and JBL IF JBL is healthy and cleared by the doctors.

Sami Zayn nods in agreence

Sami
Thank you Layla, sorry for barging in.

Layla nods as Sami leaves.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 6:19 pm

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  HqBdBbVXWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  BvFO1KM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 11:55 pm

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Giphy

We return from a regular commercial break and we head outside of the arena, greeted by the arrival of a black Ford vehicle arriving at The Igloo here in Pittsburgh. The windows are tinted dark enough to where we can't see who might be sitting in the driver's seat of the vehicle or who could be in the back of it.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Welcome back to the show, Ladies and Gentlemen. I thought we were supposed to witness another match-up coming up next, but I was not told anything about anyone special being slated to arrive. Do you know what could be going on, Corey?

[COREY GRAVES]
I have no idea either, Mauro, but I've got a feeling that this is someone important. Take a look at that car! Have you ever owned a vehicle that nice and clean? Not a scratch or anything on that! Be on your best behavior, Mauro, because I don't want you embarrassing me and making me look bad.

Someone from behind the camera, a man whose face wasn't shown, probably because he was just some random crew member, walks past the camera without acknowledging it and to the vehicle that pulled up. The door to the vehicle is opened as the man then steps back and gives the superstar exiting the vehicle space.

We see two high heels step from out of the car and a little gold is seen wrapped around the person's fingers. Some people could already figure out who it was and they already began to boo but for those who didn't already figure it out, the cameraman revealed to them who it was. The woman who caused quite a bit of controversy last week in the main event after attacking her ex-best friend and her ex-best friend's Uncle, the newly named Bullet Boss, Sasha Banks is the superstar stepping out of the vehicle.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I think you were right when you said it was someone important - or at least she would like to think she is.

[COREY GRAVES]
It doesn't matter if we like her or not, we have to recognize that she is a star! Her actions last week might have been gross and unthinkable, but Sasha Banks still deserves some respect for being a great performer in that ring.

[MAURO RANALLO]
You're only saying that because you don't want to be on her bad side.

The shirt the Bullet Boss wore wasn't her typical shirt either. It lacked a lot of colors and was only black and white. It had the Bullet Club skull logo on it, but it was given a little touch up to fit the person wearing it. It looked as if the skull was wearing Sasha's signature shades while instead of saying Bullet Club, the shirt read Bullet Boss. If that wasn't an indication that this was a serious thing by now, then we weren't sure what to tell you. Sasha Banks began to walk towards the entrance of the arena and once she got there, two men met up with her. The same two men who assisted her in last week's main event attack on Natalya. Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows, two members of the Bullet Club, were there waiting for her.

[KARL ANDERSON]
Hey! Would you look at who finally showed up?

[LUKE GALLOWS]
Nice of you to join us, Boss-ski. Figured you got lost.

[SASHA BANKS]
Fashionably late, but don't worry. Sasha Banks is here now.

The trio shared a 'Too Sweet' with one another before they began making their way into the arena. Sasha Banks in the front with the two men trailing slightly behind her.

[SASHA BANKS]
You guys don't have to escort me to the ring, but I want you to stay close. I don't know what Natalya or her crazy family or crazy friends might have planned but if they try anything, I want you two to be right there to help me. You have my approval to do whatever the hell you want to anyone who dares to lay a finger on me.

Sasha instructed the two men as they continued down the hall of the backstage. They walked past plenty of workers and superstars who all shared the same look. Absolute disgust on there faces as everyone surely witnessed what happened last week to one of the leaders of the locker room. Sasha dismantled and destroyed her for reasons no one knew, except her. It didn't really matter what the reasons were because, in the end, Sasha crossed a line that she shouldn't have crossed. She didn't just cross a line. She leaped over the line and kept running until she could run no more. Sasha, Anderson, and Gallows ignored everyone they walked by... except one person. Sasha stopped them and she stood face to face with not just another wrestler, but one who proved to have her number. The Woman's Champion, Sister April. April briefly looks Sasha up and down, a look of disgust crawling on her face.

[April]
You're lucky I'm a recently changed woman...cause if I was the same old Sister April...I'd BREAK you.

April pushes past Sasha and the Club and not looking back. The words didn't seem to phase Sasha though. Whether April was changed or not, could one person really stop the Bullet Club on their own? It was highly unlikely, no matter the caliber of the wrestler. Sasha and the two men laughed at April's words before they continued down the hallway with the ring still on the Boss' mind. She had better things to do than to deal with April. She had bigger things to discuss. Things that happened last week.

After a short commercial break, we head back to the arena with an anticipated crowd on hand. They were ready for the show to go on until the theme played of someone they'd once greet with cheers and respect. Instead, after what happened last week, we hear boos and jeers.

Clearly no one waited to form their opinion on the Boss. No one cared to hear her reasons. Their minds were already made up. They didn't like her anymore. She crossed the line and joined the enemy of this company. Therefore, Sasha Banks was now the enemy and nothing could change that surely. Nothing she said could probably justify her actions from last week. Nothing justified ramming a steel chair and your knee into the skull of your best friend after orchestrating an attack on her Uncle. Sasha Banks came out from behind the curtain true to her word, no Anderson, Gallows or any other Bullet Club members with her. Just her and her alone. It was a sight we'd have to get used to since she turned on her one and only friend.

[COREY GRAVES]
There she is! The woman of the hour! Whether you like her or not, she's all these fans have been able to talk about for the past week. I've seen plenty of Twitter posts about her. Plenty of Instagram posts about her. Plenty of hashtags made questioning her actions. It doesn't matter how you feel about last week because Sasha Banks is the woman people are talking about and whether it's good or bad, I don't think she really cares anymore.

Even her actions changed now. She wasn't all smiles like she used to be. She still had that confidence in her step, but there was some arrogance in there as well. She carried herself differently but still the same. Her signature pose done at the top of the stage where she pushed her haters all out the way.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I'm very much interested in hearing what she has to say. I do not agree with her actions because I've always been a big supporter of Natalya but... there has to be some kind of reason. Some sort of motivation for her to turn on Natalya. That's not something you do because you're bored or you feel like making a statement.

Confidence was in every step she took down the long ramp while ignoring the fans to her left and right. Most of them were clearly supporters of Natalya and perhaps they were once fans of Sasha as well, but not anymore. Seeing a Sasha fan in the sea of fans wouldn't be an easy task. A 'too sweet' was thrown up by the Bullet Boss as she turned once she reached the bottom of the ramp and began to make her way up the steel steps. A microphone was grabbed along the way and Sasha didn't waste any time entering the ring where the spotlight shined brightly on her... or that is what she wanted to believe as she took everything in. All the negative energy, hatred and disgust the fans were giving her. All of it was taken in with open arms. Every single last bit of it until she decided she wanted to hear her own voice. That is when Sasha lifted the microphone up and began to speak, possibly explaining herself.

[SASHA BANKS]
Enough... is enough and it's time for a change.

Words once said by the late Owen Hart. Some fans picked up on that and booed Sasha while others who didn't, they decided to join in on the rest. Booing the Boss because it felt right.

[SASHA BANKS]
Change is a funny thing if you really think about it. It's something that can happen in the blink of an eye or it's something that you have to work towards. Sometimes you see it coming and other times you won't... Sometimes it hits you when you least expect it... like a chair to the face... but you know what? That's okay because sometimes the best things in life are the things that you least expect... but that's not going to be the case for our dear ol' Natalya though.

The Boss paused for a moment.

[SASHA BANKS]
One word, three letters. Why? I've been asked that question so many times over the past week. It's not even funny anymore. Every time I opened my phone and looked at Twitter, that's all I saw. Every time I left my house and went to enjoy my day, I had people, men and women alike, walking up to me and questioning me. Why'd you do it, Sasha? Nattie was always your friend! ... and she was my friend. She was the best friend that anyone could ask for. She taught me so much about this business. Things that I wouldn't have learned on my own. She was more than a friend. She was a mentor in a way. You'd never meet a nicer person than Natalya Neidhart and coming from someone who worked closely with her for plenty of months, I can promise you that's the truth... but that's where the problems stemmed from. She was too nice for her own good that it started to make me look bad for associating myself with her. What I'm saying is I don't like associating myself with LOSERS because I'm a WINNER who likes to hang out with other WINNERS.

There seemed to be some explanation to why she decided to enlist herself among the ranks of the Bullet Club, but that didn't make any of this okay still. It didn't justify any of her actions. These fans weren't happy with what Sasha was saying at all. They booed her still.

[SASHA BANKS]
She kept losing and losing and losing and losing... to the point where she became lazy and complacent with her position in this company. It's always the same thing with her. She gets a chance, blows it, sinks into this depressed state of mind and expects you all to buy into this idea that she deserves sympathy and rinse and repeat. She was stealing chances from people like me who'd probably make the best of them. Hell, anyone else would've got the job done but no. Rather than empowering this division, she was stealing from each and every one of us who deserved a chance. She became careless in her oppurtunities because she knows that no matter what happens, you all are going to continue to eat out of her hands.

Sasha turns to the timekeepers are and gestures at one of them. One of the crew members carries and hands Sasha a steel chair. It was dented and had a couple dried red marks on it. She doesn't start to speak again right away. She stares at the chair for a moment. She thinks back to her it bent around the skull of the woman she once called her best friend. The way her blood stained the cold steel of the chair. You'd think her reaction would be a little more saddened but it was instead the opposite. Sasha grinned as once again lifted the microphone but still looked over the steel chair.

[SASHA BANKS]
With this chair, I shook things up around here. I changed the face of this division because, with this chair, I broke the Hart and Soul of this division. I let the chains loose and as far as I'm concerned, anything goes. It's not going to be about empowering others anymore. It's not going to be about looking out for anyone else. It's going to be all about me and it's going to be all about the Bullet Club. And another thing. For some dumb reason, a lot of people seem to think that I committed career suicide by aligning myself with them. Everyone hates them and they're an enemy to the entire company... and you know what? That may be true... but they're going to have my back and either we are going to take over this company or we're going to go down trying... Now, back to what I was saying, things are going to change around here and every little bit of change is going to start with you, Natalya.

Sasha stared into the camera as if she was talking to the Hart's face.

[SASHA BANKS]
I know you're watching. I don't know from where but I know you're watching. I know you're hearing everything I have to say. I know you're not ignoring me. I'm your best friend, remember? You wouldn't ignore anything I had to say. You were always all ears. We're going to start shaking things up around here and it's going to start with you. You're not going to be my friend anymore. You're going to be my example. An example for everyone to take notice of, especially if your name is April. It all starts and ends for you at Roulette because I'm laying out the challenge, Natalya. I'm calling you out. I want a match with you at Roulette. There's not going to be any tricks up my sleeve this time or anything. I'm not goading you into another trap. I'm going to have a match with you and I'm going to make an example out of you. Either you can bring the fight to me and accept my challenge during next week's Anarchy or I'm going to walk back there, find whoever's shoulder you are crying on now, and my boys are going to make them pay for your costly mistake. Their blood will be on YOUR hands, and you can BANK on that.

The microphone dropped as a statement was made. The finishing touches made when Sasha extended her arm out and curled her fingers to resemble the shape of a gun, signature to the Bullet Club. The 'gun' was fired before she let her arm go limp back down to her side. A smug little smirk was on her face as the Bullet Boss began to make her exit from the ring, then we head off to the night's next segment.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 8:48 am

After a brief XWL Shop advertisement, we are met by XWL commentators, Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  R8EtsDY

[Mauro Ranallo]
"Last week here on Anarchy, we witnessed the aftermath of a cowardly attack carried out by XWL newcomer, Tetsuya Naito."

[Corey Graves]
"That's right, Mauro. Naito entered the locker room of fellow Japanese superstar, Shinsuke Nakamura... only attack him with a steel pipe."

[Mauro Ranallo]
"XWL's Renee Young is standing by with Naito now. Let's hear what he has to say."

Anarchy cuts to the backstage interview area. As Renee Young begins speaking to Naito off-screen, we see Naito's translator translating Renee's words into Naito's ear.

[Renee Young]
"Tetsuya, last week you shocked everyone by your attack on Shinsuke Nakamura. Everyone is wondering, why did you do it?"

Naito's words are translated to English.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  8gNPbMp

Tetsuya Naito
"正直なところ、私は大したことは何もわかりません。あなたは、東京で生まれ育った...すべての都市と同じように、良いところがあり、悪いところがあることが分かります。私は東京の非常に悪い地域出身です。私がここにいるのは、これが問題をどう処理するかだけです"
("Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. You see, I was born and raised in Tokyo... and just like every city, you have your good areas and you have bad areas. I'm from a very bad area of Tokyo. Where I'm from, this is just how we handle problems.")

[Renee Young]
"..but what do you say to the people that have called you a coward because of this attack?"

Naito is not pleased by Renee's question as his face forms a scowl.

Tetsuya Naito
"私は臆病者ではない。私はこの男に尊敬の念を教えるだけでした。 XWL EMERGENCEで、中村信介さんのインタビューが中断されました。彼はその夜、十分なカメラ時間がなかったかのように、私のショットの前を歩いた。彼は利己的で低生涯のゴミです...そして、私は彼に何をしたのか後悔しません。彼は私が彼に与えた殴打のすべての秒に値する。"
("I am not a coward. I was simply teaching this man a lesson in respect. At XWL EMERGENCE, Shinsuke Nakamura interrupted my interview. He walked in front of my shot, as if he hadn't had enough camera time that night. He's a selfish, low life, piece of trash... and I don't regret for a second what I did to him. He deserved every second of the beating I gave him.")

Naito grins, confidently. Meanwhile, Renee is shocked at Naito's lack of remorse for his actions. She takes a deep breath before continuing with her interview.

[Renee Young]
"That wasn't the only thing that happened last week. Before your attack on Nakamura, you went one-on-one with Chad Gable in a match in which you once again came up short. People are beginning to question your legitimacy. Your thoughts?"

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Gf2Q2HA

Tetsuya Naito
"誰がこれを言ったの?君は?"
("Who said this? You?")

[Renee Young]
"Seemingly everyone. Fans on social media websites, even some from your home country. I've even interviewed other superstars that said you're all talk."

Tetsuya Naito
"彼らは何を知っていますか?誰もが疑問を抱くべき人は、審判です!私の最後の2試合では、同じレフリーが私を苦しめました。最初はEli Drakeに対して、そして今はChad Gableに対して!両方の肩がマットの上にないことは明らかです。したがって、レフリーは決してカウントしてはならない、違法なピンであった。"
("What the hell do they know? The person that everyone should be questioning, is the referee! For my last two matches, the same referee has screwed me over. First against Eli Drake and now against Chad Gable! It's clear that both of my shoulders were not on the mat. Therefore, it was an illegal pin that the referee should have never counted.")

[Renee Young]
"It's funny you should say that, because we actually have a clip of the end of your match from last week. Go ahead and roll.."

Naito waves his hands back and forth furiously, not approving of the video clip.

Tetsuya Naito
"いいえ!いいえ!いいえ!ビデオはありません!これは私のインタビューであり、私はその曲がった審判にもう注意を払うことを断ります。私は私に対して陰謀があると信じ始めており、私は将来の試合のために自分の個人レフリーを持つことを要求しました。"
("No! No! No! No video! This is my interview and I refuse to give that crooked referee anymore attention. I'm starting to believe there is a conspiracy against me and I have put in a request to have my own personal referee for future matches.")

[Renee Young]
"What? A personal referee? Do you mean.. like.. hand-picked?"

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  QCYXnYR

Tetsuya Naito
"絶対に。私の試合で公平性を保証する唯一の方法です。"
("Absolutely. It is the only way I can ensure fairness in my matches.")

[Renee Young]
"That sounds like the opposite of fair. I don't think our general manager would allow..."

Naito interrupts Renee.

Tetsuya Naito
"あなたは何を知っていますか?あなたはちょうど愚かな面接官です...その面倒な面接官です。"
("What do you know? You are just a stupid interviewer... a disrespectful interviewer at that.")

[Renee Young]
"How am i being disrespectful? I'm just asking honest questions that everyone has been wondering."

Tetsuya Naito
"私は個人的な面接官も必要と思っています。どのように仕事をして本当の質問をするかを知っている人。それで、私はこのインタビューで終わったと言いました。"
("I'm starting to think I need a personal interviewer as well. Someone that knows how to do their job and ask real questions. With that said, I'm done with this interview.")

[Renee Young]
"Alright.. Thank you for your time, Tet..."

Renee is interrupted again.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Dsu8Yma

Tetsuya Naito
"TRANQUILO!... ASSEN-NA-YO!"

[Renee Young]
"Th.. thank you for your..."

For the first time in XWL, Naito speaks an English word. Perhaps a sign that he is beginning to learn the English language.

Tetsuya Naito
"Leave!"

Naito points for Renee to get away from him. As Renee walks away, Naito smirks as if he's achieved something.

As Naito turns around a flash of red appears on the screen! Naito has no chance at dodging before a shin impacts in his face! Naito drops instantly,
his eyes closed in a peaceful way even though things couldn't have been more violent. The camera slowly pans over to see Shinsuke Nakamura standing over Naito, a bandage on his head. Shinsuke has lauched a surprise Kinshasa! Nakamura bends down, looking over his adversary with an unreadable expression

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
来週。あなたと私。リングの中に。

With That Nakamura stands up before turning on his heel and walking away

Renee turns to Naito's interrupter with a stare that pretty much says to translate what he said

"He said 'Next week. You and me. In the ring.'"
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 2:23 pm

A recap is shown reminding us of what took place at the start of tonight's show when Matt Sydal let it be known that he was coming after The Bullet Club, starting with the "head of the snake" which contrary to everyone's initial belief, was actually The Elite Champion Finn Balor. The Superstar of The Year called out in his opinion the "Leader" of The Bullet Club, and challenged him for his title, Balor would come out showing no fear threatening Sydal that he didn't want to mess with him, before things could escalate physically The General Manager came out and announced that at Roulette given interest in challenging Balor themselves from Roman Reigns and Eli Drake we would spin a wheel, and whatever it lands on, be it any of those 3, or a Fatal 4 Way, that would be The Elite Championship Match. Things got out of hand immediately after, Sydal ambushed by Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson, a 3 on 1 assault took place with The Golden One fighting back, nearly fending all 3 off, but in the end The Champion clawed the eyes of our Superstar of The Year, dropping him with Bloody Sunday sending a message that he was "Elite" and that's the way it will stay. As the replay finishes, we head backstage where Renee Young is standing by, and she's joined by The Golden Ticket of XWL himself, Matt Sydal.  

[Renee Young]
Ladies and Gentlemen, joining me at this time is a man that's had quite the eventful night, to say the least, starting the night off with a gutsy challenge to The Elite Champion Finn Balor, nearly fending off their ambush all on your own, a slightly controversial victory over The Miz, which followed with a bit of revenge on his part...naturally you deserve the rest of the night to yourself, so I promise I won't keep you long, but first I'd like to ask, what was up with you and Miz earlier?

Matt laughs a bit, looking down towards his groin, tilting his head and wincing ever so slightly.

[Matt Sydal]
Well, that's what you call respect, Renee. Respect isn't always a good clean match, sometimes...it's about a mutual understanding. In the traditional sense, what I did would be frowned upon, but we're not traditional men. We're proud, but not proud enough to act as if we crossed some "line" when I know, and he knows that he would have done the same thing. He even admitted so after the fact when I offered him a handshake. And he knows, that I know...if the roles were reversed, I'd have done exactly what he did after, and that's shake his hand, and introduce my boot to the awesome twins. I deserved it, so I can't really be mad, can I? I like Miz, he's unapologetic just like myself, the crowd may differ between us, but hey...a year ago, I was the most hated man in this company, for all we know...The Miz could find himself in a similar situation this year that I found myself in last year. The unlikely hero they never knew they had until AJ brought it out. Will that happen? I highly doubt it...but you just never know. I like Miz, I've never believed in the line of "good and "bad" so I have no problem admitting that tonight he gained even more of my respect for the match we had, and his attitude after it.

[Renee Young]
Last week it was revealed that he would be facing John Cena & AJ Styles in a Triple Threat Match at Roulette, now you touched on AJ at the start of the show, but what are your thoughts on John Cena?

[Matt Sydal]
It's funny, I don't "like" Cena per say, he gave me a rough time when I had finally "made it" and then never gave me the respect I earned by making Mr. "Never Give Up" do exactly that...but I have to say this year, he's slowly changing my opinion of him. He was the first to step up as my partner against The Switchblades, and after all the things I've said, and our unresolved issues...that meant a lot. I respect the man we're seeing now, and that's the other part of respect. You don't have to be best buddies with someone to respect them. I respect that he hasn't backed down from this fight against The Bullet Club, he hasn't left to film a movie or plan some comeback once The Bullet Club has fallen apart down the line. He's here in the thick of it busting his ass for the cause we all believe in, showing these scumbags that you can beat us up every week, but you'll never BEAT us!

[Renee Young]
Another hot topic is The Roulette Main-Event which will see a wheel spun of every Superstar in XWL to decide The Awoken Matt Hardy's opponent to crown a NEW World Heavyweight Champion, even allowing that man to decide the very type of match it is. Can I get your thoughts on that, as well as the actions of The Former World Champion at the end of Emergence?

[Matt Sydal]
I think he's a piece of shit that disrespected everything that title stands for, EVERYTHING I MADE IT STAND FOR. I have a lot of feelings in regards to AJ Styles, a lot of bitter ones, a lot of hate pointing in his direction...but I can say one thing about him when I defeated him at Breakthrough to become World Heavyweight Champion again, ON ONE LEG...it'd have been incredibly easy for him to attack me there, to try and end my career once more, but he didn't. He let me have my moment because that's what you do when someone bests you, you may be angry, you may want to take it out on them right then and there, for raising YOUR title, for celebrating when it should be YOUR victory to celebrate. But The World Heavyweight Championship or any other title for that matter deserves the respect of accepting whoever is good enough to win it and giving them that time to enjoy it. You can set out to ruin that celebration later but in that ring, you them let have it. And furthermore, you don't decimate them so badly that they're forced to relinquish that title on the very night they win it. So Hardy has a rematch, that's fine...but if he thinks his deities will be able to stop a guy like me from leaving him "Broken" again, then he's got another thing coming. So for his sake, he better pray to every last one of them that I'm not picked.

[Renee Young]
Now that isn't your only opportunity to challenge for a title at Roulette, you potentially could be chosen to face Finn Balor, with the odds proving much better as opposed to The World given that it's just you and 2 other men, which could result in a Fatal 4 Way as well. With The Elite Championship a lot of people who win it class themselves as defining the title's very name, that they're "ELITE." What do you think sets you apart from those men? What allows you to classify yourself as Elite?

[Matt Sydal]
Simple, the fact that this isn't a "gimmick" for me. I don't go around saying you can't spell "Elite" without my name, I don't proclaim I'm "THE GUY" and then fall short. All I've ever done is say I'm the best and prove it time after time, and being the best, means that I'm in an "Elite" category of men that can say they'll do something, and then ACTUALLY do it. One of those men was CM Punk, the longest reigning Elite Champion, is there any mystery as to what brought us together? We define it because we are it, title or not, that's us every week of every month, of every year. You either are 365 days a year or in my case...366...or you're just a pretender living a lie that sooner, rather than later...will be exposed for the fraud you are. That title doesn't make you ELITE, what you do WITH IT...does.

[Renee Young]
If things fall in your favor you could leave as the first man to hold The Elite Championship & The World Heavyweight Championship, what would that mean to you?

[Matt Sydal]
The same thing it always means, Renee. It would mean that I had the honor of carrying not one, but TWO championships that I would hold dearly, and fight valiantly to hold for as long as possible. I may be a "prick" and proud of it...but anytime that I've found myself as champion, it's meant the absolute world because I respect what they stand for, and how hard it is to find yourself with the opportunity to fight for it, let alone win it. To elevate both championships at the same time, simply by holding both consecutively, it'd be an unbelievable accomplishment to add to so many other incredible ones. I was the first to consecutively carry The United States and Intercontinental Championships, months later I became the first to still carry The United States Championship and The World Heavyweight Championship. I've proven it can be done, and if lady luck is on my side in Las Vegas? I'll do it again.

[Renee Young]
With Roulette's championship implications should the wheel land in your favor, your main objective is obviously to dethrone The Elite Champion Finn Balor. The man who in your words, is the REAL "Leader" of The Bullet Club. But, given Roman Reigns, and Eli Drake have the same possibility of it being them, do you have a backup plan for seeing through your vendetta against The Bullet Club?

[Matt Sydal]
Regardless of how the wheel lands, my eye isn't locked on one target, I'm putting pressure on The Golden Gun, that can only be shot by yours truly, and it's aimed at every last member, which includes the current crop of losers, anyone that's ever been a member and is considering rejoining the "cause" or anyone that thinks AJ Styles gives a damn about them enough to seek an opportunity to become a member themselves. There's no backup plan, just THE plan, and THE plan consists of yours truly taking the fight to The Bullet Club like they foolishly think is impossible. Well, I've proven since day one, that I have a knack for making ANYTHING possible! The numbers aren't on my side? When have they ever? It's been me against the world on an endless pursuit to prove that I not only "belong" I am the best GOLD DAMN THING TO SET FOOT IN THAT RING OR ANY OTHER!

[Renee Young]
Doesn't it worry you though, to essentially vow to bring about the demise of The Bullet Club, knowing that, right now...there's 6 men looking at you, perhaps thinking...this guy could be a problem, maybe we should stop playing around, and show him what happens when you challenge their collective.

[Matt Sydal]
Why would that ever worry me? These literal bitches aren't good enough to stand against someone like me, and they proved that at Emergence when it took their entire "collective" to save Dean Ambrose from ONE man, CM Punk. I'll give you AJ, on his best day, he's very skilled in that ring, and I've already made my feelings on Balor very clear, he's the best of the bunch, no doubt about it, he's what AJ Styles WISHES he could be. But as for the rest of them? All they know how to do is run their mouths, and when it comes time to put up or shut up, they do neither.

With Sydal's words echoing through our minds, seeing his quest to end The Bullet Club as strong as it's ever been...we see his tense demeanor get more intense as Sami Callihan walks into frame, brushing past Renee rudely getting between her and Matt Sydal.

[Sami Callihan]
Are my ears deceiving me? Did I seriously hear you once again talk more shit? Like wow, bro Dean and I dropped you on your skull a lot in that cage match. But I wasn't aware it messed up your memory? like Wow... I mean really man you talk all the shit in the world when nobody is around except the cute face over here.

Callihan turns to Renee, motioning for her to get lost, that she's no longer needed he'll be taking things from here. She sighs slightly backing away from Sami and Matt as they stare down one another.

[Sam Callihan]
But now that I am here. Now I'm staring at you eye to eye. What do you wanna say to me? Come on Goldie I fucking dare you!

Sydal gives the exact opposite reaction Sami expected, chuckling with a slight point of his finger as he faces the camera as if to say "this guy."

[Matt Sydal]
No Sami I "f-ing" dare you to explain to me why I...should be afraid of you? As if you've somehow been living under a rock and haven't realized by now that I talk "shit" every minute of every day because I don't just "talk" I back it up in that ring. I have no problem telling you to your face that I think you're clinging to every bit of relevancy you can because you know that sooner, rather than later...all of "this" your "brothers" the cute little "club" it'll fall apart and that frightens you, because this is the most attention anyone's ever paid someone like you.

[Sami Callihan]
Once again! Do you have brain damage?? When I came to this place I called your punk ass out! You act like I need the brothers? Fuck no! I don't need anyone! Having them is an insurance policy that has paid off very nicely ill admit. But when I beat Former IC Champ Barrett. No brothers were present. When I took The Deadman to his absolute limit to where he had to use cheap shitty tricks to beat me no brothers were there. Sydal you are on thin ice with me and honestly, I'm thinking talking is really getting us nowhere.

[Matt Sydal]
But we're having so much "fun" Sami, aren't you having FUN? Now see I might have a little sympathy for you in your clash with The Undertaker, if you, and your brothers didn't have to use "cheap" and "shitty tricks" to defeat Punk and me at Emergence. If you had to stoop that low to beat us in a match where you literally only had to escape the cage, what chance do you even stand against someone like me? Someone that unlike you, seizes every opportunity, and if I bitch about wanting something, and it's within my grasp, I don't lose...I don't make excuses like you're trying to do with regards to your crushed dreams of being Elite Champion. No, the truth of the matter Sami is that you weren't good enough, as you never seem to be...I don't see The Elite Championship on your shoulder, I see it on Finn's, I wonder how that makes you feel, by the way, does it sting? Knowing it was "almost" in your reality that is, yours?

[Sami Callihan]
News flash Goldie! I didn't want that shit! I only went after it because I knew I earned the shot! Just like I should have been in more important matters like Dominating Sloppy Joe and Baby Rude in the IC CHAMP Tournament! BUT NO! I was too busy kicking the shit out of you and that other guy! I escaped the cage on my own! Or do you not remember that? You are right bro... I haven't really accomplished shit here... But at least I'm not like you living off past accomplishments. There's still time for me. But you? You keep it up and going the way you have been Goldie...Your clock is ticking...  

[Matt Sydal]
See, now who's not being honest with themselves? You didn't want to be Elite Champion, yet...you moan about The Undertaker beating you, do you see where things don't quite add up? It's just like a member of The Bullet Club to treat everything as if it's worthless, but only after you fail to take it for yourself. I'm not living off my past, because everything I've done, and have continued to do, is still the present, and the future. I am The LONGEST REIGNING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION BECAUSE GUYS LIKE DEAN, LIKE BALOR, LIKE AJ...are not on my level to stand the test of time. They falter, while I remain the most consistent of any man back here. While YOU consistently do nothing but dip in and out of this company because when the going gets tough, and you're not handed everything immediately, you tell all of us to screw off, and you quit... vowing you don't need this place, we need you...the tried and true words of a failure in every sense. If you think you could dominate guys like Samoa Joe, why don't you? In fact, I was one of his first opponents, and while he didn't fall to me, I didn't fall to him either. So tell ya what Sami, why don't you do what no one in your crew can do, put up...or shut up. Challenge him regardless of what happens in tonight's Main-Event to a match, do it right now...there's a camera right there. Say that you can "dominate" the so-called "Sloppy Joe" and the only reason he's been undefeated for 5 months, is because he hasn't faced a man like you. Well? Go on then, The Bullet Club is running things around here, right? If AJ can go around making demands, why can't you?

[Sami Callihan]
Ya know what Goldie? You make a lot of valid points.. I still don't like you... And I mean that... I really don't like you. But You know what? I might just do that! Take that fat piece of shit down a peg or two. Kinda how I did to you? Yea that might work.

Callihan scratches his beard and then shakes his head in sudden disgust.

[Sami Callihan]
No you're not getting rid of me yet Goldie. Bullet Club wants you out of our affairs and Dean and myself have been tasked with being the ones to take old Goldie out back.. And put him down. And when exactly that happens? Well, it's on our terms. Just like when I do Challenge joey bear. I do it when I want it. Not when you want it or any of the Sheep that think they run this place. Got it?

[Matt Sydal]
So let me get this straight, you had the audacity to confront me and claim that all I do is "talk shit" YET...that's literally what you just did with Samoa Joe. Oh, I can "dominate" him, I should be in more "important" matters, so why don't you? Because unlike me, you can't back up what your big mouth says, you can talk a lot "shit" but that's ALL you can do...throw out cute little names as if you're some internet troll trying to get under the skin of people that you yearn so desperately to seek attention from. But don't worry, you have my attention, not because you're some "huge" threat to me, no...because you're part of the reason CM Punk isn't here right now, and that means EVERY MEMBER OF THE BULLET CLUB, regardless of how forgettable they are...will feel my wrath until I have single handled destroyed The Bullet Club, just like Samoa Joe destroyed The Men of Honor.

[???]
You talk a lot...

Before Sydal can say anything he's clubbed in the back of the head! The attacker is none other than Dean Ambrose. He turns Sydal around and fires a straight to the face of Sydal that sends him sprawling into a wall. Sami Callihan simply steps back and watches and Dean knees Sydal in the stomach.

[Dean Ambrose]
Don't you EVER....And I mean don't you EVER forget that it was you and Punk who started this!

Sydal pushes Dean away and kicks Dean in the chest as he advances back towards him. Sydal holds his stomach in pain though as Dean rushes back in. Sydal attempts to kick again but Dean catches his foot

[Dean Ambrose]
In this ring, you're a slippery piece of crap. But in a wild brawl?...

Dean pulls Sydal's leg harshly and the Golden Tickets is pulled off his feet and hits the ground roughly

[Dean Ambrose]
In a brawl I can't be matched Sydal!

Dean roughly grabs Sydal by his hair and drags him to his feet. Sydal begins to struggle before a kick to the stomach from Sami stops him from moving too much. Dean grins viciously before running with Sydal and throwing him into a wall with all his might! There is a dull thud to the sound of the Superstar of the Year bouncing off the wall and sliding down it. Dean crouches before Sydal who isn't moving much

[Dean Ambrose]
You know what I've learned in this business? If it was me doing this to you...you'd probably be doing this to me. You're either a hunter or you're prey. And I'll never be prey again Matt. Balor is gonna be Elite Champion for a long time. And Sami? The moment they let him into the I.C. picture we'll add that to our collection too. The same goes with Sasha. So I guess there are two options for me...I could get chosen to face Broken Matt and become a three-time World Champion...or...I could just beat the shit out of everyone for kicks until I find something better to do. Either way...doesn't look great for the rest of XWL

Dean lightly smacks Sydal's face before he stands up. Sami nods at him as the two go to leave. But Sydal isn't as out of it as the two may think. He rises up on his hands and knees, coughing profusely, staring at The Switchblades who at first can't believe he's still moving.

[Matt Sydal]
Is....

He pauses coughing even more, to the point that he spits out a little bit of blood on the floor, as more hangs from his bottom lip. You'd think a guy in this predicament would count his blessings they were leaving, but a guy like Sydal...his pride won't let him leave things so easily.  

[Matt Sydal]
Is that all you got?

The Superstar of The Year flashes the most unbelievable smirk as he basically insults what they call an "attack"as if it barely phased him when our eyes obviously see a different story. Dean and Sami look at one another, noticeably ticked off that this "Golden Weasel" as AJ Styles would call him just won't give up. Dean places his hand on Sami signaling he'll take care of this then rushes over to Sydal yanking his head back by his hair, and rares his fist back with pure anger....driving it forward only to stop before any contact is made, and calmly say "You're not even worth it anymore" before releasing his grasp, and allowing Sydal's face to fall to the floor, rejoining his fellow Switchblade Sami Callihan and walking off.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 8:11 am

The camera pans around the arena focusing on the fans until we see a group of people in the audience of up most importance. We see The AWOKEN King, who sits in a throne, to his left also sitting in a throne is The Queen Rebecca Hardy, and to the King's right is The Black Knight, Brother Nero. The AWOKEN King rises to his feet with a microphone in hand.

.:The AWOKEN King Matt Hardy:.
PEASANTS!

The AWOKEN King smiles as the boos pour from the audience. Members of the crowd being to draw closer in an aggressive manor, but security stops them short. Some fans can be heard shouting profanities as The AWOKEN King begins to laugh at their sad attempt.

Do not fear I have been present all along. I decided to give myself the night off, but with Roulette quickly on the approach. I decided to get a closer look at the so called competition around here since that wheel can land on any male who dwells within my kingdom, and being honest with what I have seen so far I have not been impressed by anything that has transpired. The Royal Family can, and will do better than what pathetic excuse has occurred out here tonight. I mean you have Matt Sydal who somehow is trying to crawl out of the hole I put him in. Here he comes trying to climb back to the top of my mountain. Key words Golden Spot Monkey my mountain. You shall stay clear of what is mine. Your nose does not belong in my business so please FUCK OFF. Then this Miz guy comes out here, and does nothing to make himself better he surrounds himself with all of these women who could break them in half.

The AWOKEN King looks directly into the camera as it zooms in.

Miz, if you wish to gain anything from this buisness your not gonna get it that way. Do you think this is gonna make those idiots in the back look at you after what you did, and be like "Oh this guy deserves a shot.." NO! GET WOKE AND STAY WOKE, but don't let that give you any ideas of standing up to me. You try that, and your head shall be taken clean off your shoulders for treason with no hesitation. The aggression that is caged within me would be something not to mess with Miz.

The AWOKEN King smiles as he moves down the list of people he has seen thus far.

Next local PEASANT of my kingdom is  E LI DRAKE! I see you have no intention coming for what was stolen from me. You best keep it that way or you shall learn the same fate as of Edge. A DELETION! GONE! BANISHED FROM THIS UNIVERSE TO BE NEVER HEARD FROM A GAIN! Then we had a match I wanted to end before the bell even rang, and I have already talked about these two individuals. Matt Sydal vs The Miz.  I am gonna be real honest with you the best part of this match was the ending. You know that part where the bell rang signifying the actual end.

The Royal Family laughs together

-Brother Nero-
My King, what about Sami Zayn vs Aiden English?  

The AWOKEN King looks to his Black Knight.

They are simply beneath me Brother Nero. Their match does not deserve any type of comment, but let's give something for these PEASANTS to talk about...

]The AWOKEN King looks upon The Black Knight with a smile

It is time to show what we can do. Together we are strong, and when I recapture my World Heavyweight Championship, and you claim the Intercontinental title we shall bring Unity within my Kingdom. Just remember my brother the term unity can not materialize and be complete without U and I. Together The Royal Family will continue to rule this land, but this time with an iron fist.. Now Black Night show these PEASANTS YOUR ABILITIES AND WHY YOU ARE MY KNIGHT!

The Blacks Knight cracks his neck as he stands to his feet. He hops over the barricade, and gets into the ring to await his opponent. The AWOKEN King sits down with a slight smirk on his face as he gets to watch his Knight do battle.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  EEjGg8x XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Z9EhWm0

-Brother Nero-
PEASANTS! STAND AT ATTENTION! THE ROYAL DECREE HAS BEEN ISSUED! TETSUYA NAITO HAS BEEN SLAIN BY THE BLACK KNIGHT AND THE ROYAL FAMILY STANDS VICTORIOUS! IT IS NOW TIME TO BEGIN THE CRUSADE FOR A GOLDEN EMPIRE! THE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE AND WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLES WILL SOON BE WHERE THEY RIGHTFULLY BELONG!

The Black Knight exists the ring, and goes takes his place next to The AWOKEN King. The AWOKEN King raises the mic up to his lips, and speaks once again.

Did you see that? My Black Knight showed to the world that this Naito guy doesn't stand a fighting chance to survive within my kingdom. Now I have been sitting here thinking while watching the night progress that I am a different man. I am Broken yet AWOKEN. These two are a dangerous combination, and I think the only way to demonstrate how dangerous I have become is rewind to what I did to Edge, but if you need reassurance...

The AWOKEN King stands up, and hops over the barricade.  

I want someone , and I don't care who. Anyone come out here. If you weren't scheduled for a match walk your ass down here if you think you have what it takes to put a stop to me...

The AWOKEN King throws down his mic, and awaits a challenger.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Tumblr_nqoruw3jNH1srbyoyo1_500

Cactus Jack quickly makes his way down the ramp as he is in for the biggest fight of his life. He gets into the ring, and waits in his corner for the bell to ring.

DING DING

The two men walk forward towards each other, and as they watch each other trying to figure out who is gonna make the first move. The AWOKEN King raises his hand high into the air. Cactus Jack looks upon his hand, and in return raises his hand as he think this will start the grapple, but when it seems that Cactus is more focused on starting the grapple by interlocking their hands. It appears he has even let down his guard.

BROKEN FATE

The AWOKEN King goes to cover Cactus Jack for the pin.

KICK OUT!

The AWOKEN King picks Cactus up to his feet, and hits Cactus Jack with another BROKEN FATE. The AWOKEN King laughs to himself as he sits up, and looks back at Cactus Jack, who lies motionless in the middle of the ring. He shakes his head, and stands to his feet. The AWOKEN King walks over, and lifts Cactus up for what it appears to be the final time as he can barely stand on his two feet. He stands for a brief moment, and begins to fall forward, but is caught once again for BROKEN FATE! The AWOKEN King covers Cactus Jack for the pin.

3!!!!!!!!!!  

The AWOKEN King stands up, and is handed a mic quite quickly by the ref.

Have I made my point yet? I hope Everyone in the back was watching this, because this is exactly the man your going to get at Roulette! I Just hope for your sake you can take a beating...

The AWOKEN King throws down the mic, and makes his exit up the ramp with The Royal Family by his side as we drift off to a commercial break.   

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 12:59 pm

As XWL comes back from a commercial break the crowd is roaring, awaiting their next segment. They have their signs and are wearing their shirts supporting their favorite XWL superstars. After the camera pans over the crowd for a few moments, suddenly out of nowhere it shows them all turn their attention to the stage and begin booing at the top of their lungs. What caused this you may ask? Well the theme of the most hated man in XWL of course.

After a few moments of the crowd showing their disapproval for the "Wrestling God", he emerges out onto the stage, but just like last week he is confined  to his wheelchair. Behind him is Virgil who is pushing the wheelchair, and Ric Flair who looks seriously into the sea of booing "fans". As they all emerge out onto the stage, JBL does nothing but smile and laugh at their angry taunts towards him. Virgil rolls him to the side of the stage, before spinning him around to face the center of the stage. Virgil and Flair move to stand on either side of JBL. All three men smiling as if being cheered instead of booed. After a moment all three men turn their attention to the curtain, raising their arm to welcome none other than.....

The crowd now erupts into even louder boos as the newest members of the Cabinet, Aiden English. A "You Suck" chant begins to emerge through the frenzy of booing "fans". English walks out onto the stage before taking a bow to the crowd. He then walks towards JBL, Flair, and Virgil who are all frantically clapping and smiling at their newest member. English shakes the hands of The three men before they all start to make their way down the ramp towards the ring.

{Corey Graves}
What a group Mauro, this is unlike anything we've seen here in XWL before. We have the legend in this business Ric Flair, The brains behind the operation in the Wrestling God JBL, and now the up and coming Rookie superstar in Aiden English.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Are you kidding me Corey? This group is nothing but a disgrace to Professional Wrestling. They have no respect or regard for the well being of anyone but themselves. Last week what they did to Barrett was uncalled for and proved absolutely nothing.

{Corey Graves}
I'm gonna have to disagree, they proved they they are a dominant force to be reckoned with here in XWL, and will have the respect they deserve.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Hey Corey.

{Corey Graves}
Yeah Mauro?

{Mauro Ranallo}
How much did JBL pay you to actually find good things to say about him?

{Corey Graves}
Please Mauro, I speak good things of a man, no a God, because there is nothing bad to say about him. Now shut up and pay some respect.

By now the group has made it to the steps on the outside of the ring. JBL looks at the steps then down at his wheelchair realizing, there's no way for him to get into the ring. The crowd now begins laughing at him. His face begins boiling red with anger. Flair and Virgil begin yelling at the crowd to "shut the hell up", while English notices something. One of the fans laughing is a late-teens kid, who has a broken leg and crutches leaned up against his chair. English grabs Flair and Virgil before pointing at the kid. Both men nod knowing what they need to do.

They make their way to the barricade and proceed to hop over it, getting right in the kids face. The three of them begins going back and fourth before a man in an upper section of the crowd has had enough. He begins running down the stairs through the sections towards the argument. He makes it to the bottom and jumps towards Flair when out of nowhere.....

{Mauro Ranallo}
Oh My God! Aiden English just knocked the head off of that guy with a huge Big Boot!

{Corey Graves}
Well Mauro he deserved it. You don't pick fights with XWL superstars.

The guy lays on the ground as blood begins running down his face out of his nose. A few people from the crowd run down to check on him. As they crowd around his body English points at the kids crutches signaling for Virgil to grab them, who proceeded to do so. The led tries to stand but Flair pushes him back down into his chair asking him "you wanna be next kid? No? Then sit your ass down." Virgil climbs back over the Barricade, crutches in hand, followed by English and Flair.

Flair and Virgil help JBL stand and up onto the crutches. Flair climbs the steps first followed by JBL and Aiden English, while Virgil folds the wheelchair and slides it into the ring under the bottom rope. JBL carefully makes his way up the steps. When he finally makes it to the apron, he steps through the wide gap, provided by Flair sitting on the middle one and pushing the top one up with his shoulder. As JBL steps through, Virgil, who slid under the bottom rope, opens his wheelchair and welcomes JBL to take a seat, which he then does. Now all four men are in the ring. JBL pulls a microphone out of his jacket before raising it to his mouth to speak.

$JBL$
Last week the man you people cheer, Wade Barrett, came out here in an attempt to declare himself in the running for the World Heavyweight Championship. He stated that he had done it all, and he was the most dominant force in a Wrestling ring. Well I would say I hate to say I told you so, but that simply wouldn't be the case because truth be told, I couldn't be happier. I couldn't be happier that you peoples "hero" was taken down last week. I couldn't be happier that his words were shoved down his throat. I couldn't be happier that he was exposed as the wanna be Main Eventer that he clearly is. But most importantly I couldn't be happier about the fact that the newest member of the cabinet dethroned the "Bearer of Bad News" in front of the entire world.

The crowd continues to boo for these band of heels as Aiden English takes a bow. JBL and the rest of the Cabinet clap for him before JBL continues.

$JBL$
This gentleman is a true artist and aristocrat in a world of mediocrity. He is a man who isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes in. He is a man that beat Mr. Money In The Bank right here in this ring tonight, just like he beat Wade Barrett last week. He is the newest member in the Cabinet, the newest member in the crusade to make XWL Great again, the Beethoven of Baritone himself, Aiden English!

As Aiden English begins to speak, the booing of the crowd gets even louder than before, to the point that English has to actually wait a while for the booing to quitet down before he actually starts talking.

Aiden English:
First of all, I would like to give my sincerest thanks to JBL for this wonderful career opportunity. However, some people who I would not like to thank are the XWL Universe.

After him saying this, the boos once again begin to reach a fever pitch as English seems to be on some sort of mission to annoy and belittle the fans as much as possible.

Aiden English:
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. I put on one of the finest performances of my life and made someone as lowly as that patchy-bearded ruffian Bad News Barett look like a star for twenty minutes, and when I take an opportunity to grasp my destiny, you all suddenly see me as some sort of villain.

Aiden English:
However, like I said last week, I am no villain, I am a hero. You know who else are heroes? The men standing behind me right now, Virgil, Ric Flair, and especially this man right here JBL.

Aiden English looks to the men behind and gives a smile, before beginning to speak again in a much more somber tone.

Aiden English:
However, fate 'tis a cruel mistress, and sometimes even heroes have pitfalls, as seen by the heinous actions performed at Emergence towards JBL, forcing him into this wheelchair.

He looks back at JBL with a frown, before turning back around and facing the crowd, who continue to boo him relentlessly, as once it seems that one again he will begin to cry. However....

Aiden English:
BUT NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR SADNESS! For tonight I faced yet another opponent who has done great things here within XWL, in Sami Zayn. Everyone was buzzing about his "huge" Money in the Bank win, yet after the dust was settled, who was it that on the Power Rankings? Who was it featured in the news section of this week's episode? Who was it who won tonight? The spotlight was finally on its rightful owner moi, yet some still think that an artist like myself is some how inferior to some simpleton like him. Can anyone of you believe that?

As the crowd begins to clearly chant that, yes they do believe Sami is much better than Aiden English, especially considering the manner in which English won their match, he turns back around and once again asks the same question, but this time directed at JBL, and a lot more complicated.

Aiden English:
Can you really believe these ignoramuses think that a true thespian like myself can't beat that fool?

JBL looks a slight bit confused as even he isn't quite that literate. Nonetheless he regains his composure playing it off.

$JBL$
Actually Aiden, I can. These idiots cheer for the likes of Wade Barrett, Sami Zayn, and Samoa Joe, when the real talent, the REAL hero's are standing right here before them. You and I are the real Elite, not the likes of Fin Balor and the Bullet Club. We have something they will never have.....

{???}
Delusions of grandeur?

{Mauro Ranallo}
There he is Corey!

{Corey Graves}
Oh god, please no, not.....

Bad News Barrett comes walking out onto the stage, looking upset. This is likely due to the usual reason of hating everything JBL stands for, but also because of having to lost to Aiden English the week before. Barrett does not come down to the ring but instead stays put at the top of the ramp.

-Bad News Barrett-
Mr. English. I came out here to congratulate you. You beat me fair and square. That's quite an impressive feat; not many people can say that. In fact, you're the only person in that ring that has shown that they have the testicular fortitude to take me on in a singles bout without cheating. It's too bad though, you could have been big. Maybe even a champion. But when you took that hammer from the Cabinet you committed career suicide. I don't know if you followed XWL before signing, but you have just aligned yourself with the malignant tumor on the ass of this business. Everyone hates the mere presence of them, and although they may seem like they could do some damage, they will eventually get snipped off by someone and thrown into the waste bin where they belong. Although, I suppose there is one bonus to you joining them. You can memorialize their downfall with your little bardic performances.

As Barrett finishes talking, the camera cuts to Aiden English, who has a look of sheer anger on his face, as he begins to speak with nothing but complete malice behind his voice.

Aiden English:
You, you little......

Yet right as it seems he's about to really begin laying into BNB, he stops and takes a deep breath, before letting out a laugh and continuing in his normal voice.

Aiden English:
You act as if joining the Cabinet would be some form of suicide for my career, yet here you are proving exactly why it is so integral that it be part of XWL. You come out and get some cheap applause for using profanities, and then belittle the high arts. You see, I aligned myself with these fine gentlemen because they are some of the only ones here who see what I see, and that's just how vile most of the gutter-trash like you have made this place.

Aiden English:
Let me pose you a question, if I dare. How exactly can a group be a tumor, if it not only contains a living god, in the form of mister Layfield, but also one of the greatest performers in the history of this business, in mister Flair? Hmm? How exactly, would a "tumor" inspire the sheer loyalty shown by Virgil here, hmm?

Aiden English:
In fact, it seems to me, mister Barett, that the only "tumor" here.....

English puts the mic down, takes a deep breath, and then speaks once again in a much more deeper and exaggerated tone

Aiden English:
IS YOU.

JBL does nothing but laugh as he nods his head in agreement before placing his hand on Aidens shoulder in approval. Barrett also smiles, seeing that English is completely unaware that he has been brainwashed.

-Bad News Barrett-
The thing about a tumor is it starts off small, unnoticeable. Over time, the the cells start to multiply at an increased rate until it is suddenly a problem that must be taken care of, just like the Cabinet. I have admitted in the past that JBL and Flair were once great wrestlers. However, just because something was once great does not give it a free pass to become what they have become. If JBL was the "GOD" you claim him to be, he wouldn't need an old man and an opera singer to fight his battles. Flair is only here because JBL wanted Charlotte around. When was the last time you've seen her out here with them? Even she realized what a joke this Cabinet is.

-Bad News Barrett-
Aiden, I know being in that XWL ring is exciting for you. You've finally made it to the big leagues! I'll be nice and give you a pass. Why don't you step on out of that ring and do the smart thing. Hit that reset button on your XWL career. It's not too late to get out. If you don't now, you will eventually lose a match. And do you know what will happen then? JBL will leave you laying in the dirt and move on to the next chunk of fresh meat to walk through those doors. John Bradshaw Layfield is a snake and if you can't see that, you won't last long here.

JBL's face turns red with anger. The words firing from Barrett's mouth are doing nothing but piss him off. He raises the microphone to his mouth.

$JBL$
Who the hell do you think you are talking to a SUPERstar like Aiden English and a GOD like myself with such disrespect. You couldn't lace our boots. You want to talk about not lasting long here because he aligns himself with greatness? Ric Flair, a man who has been in this business longer than you've been able to while your own ass, is aligned with us. Virgil, a man who is the most loyal assistant there is, was, or ever will be, is aligned with us. And lastly The Wrestling God, John Bradshaw Layfield. The man who has beaten the "greats" of this business. A two time Intercontinental champion. The man who single handily crafted this alignment of talent you see before you. The man who brought XWL back from near bankruptcy. A man who has written books, been on Fox News, hosted talk shows, and so much more. My list of acolytes continues, yet you continue to act as if I'm nothing. As if this group is something less than exceptional. That we don't have what it takes to get the job done. I just can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that you believe your somehow better than.....perfection.

JBL pushes his hat up as he wipes his forehead with a rag he pulls from his inside jacket pocket. He tosses the rag out of the ring and pulls his hat back down right above his eyes.

$JBL$
Newsflash son, you can't, which doesn't bode well for you because You may not think it possible Wade but trust me when I tell you, business is about to pick up.

JBL tosses the microphone out of the ring as all the members of the cabinet begin to clap. The crowd screaming and booing. All the while the two things that don't move, not even a single inch, are JBL and Wade Barrett as the stare into eachothers eyes, showing true hatred for eachother, proving that the war between them is far from over.

Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 1:24 pm

We come back from commercial break

The crowd responds favorably to Aprils theme

GRAVES
I wonder what brings April out ri-

the crowd begins to boo

GRAVES
What the hell!?

Alexander Wolfe dressed back in his regular clothes is standing on the stage. In one hand is a mic in the other is a piece of rope stretched out going into the back.

WoLfE
Oh Im sorry. Did I disappoint you? Thou you cant be more disappointed then Braun and him being a loser. Thew only way Braun can win is when i dress as him -heh-did you like that brother? Im a better Braun then you

RANALLO
Whats he doing out here?

WoLFe
Oh, before I forget, where are my manners. You expected April. Then I shall give her to you

Wolfe tugs and the rope and starts walking. April emerges from the back, her hands tied up with the rope, her mouth is gaged and she is dressed in a sun flower dress; old fashioned looking. The crowd boos more

RANALLO
What is this?

They continue down the ramp as April struggles

WoLfE
Last week I said she was to be the Witness. Are you really surprised at this? I-COME ON-(Wolfe yanks the rope causing April to stumble) Don't make me drag you, we don't want that.

GRAVES
This is sick

Wolfe starts pulling the rope and April closer as she struggles and screams under the gag.
Her grabs her and rolls her into the ring. He rolls into and gets up and grabs her by the hair and starts to drag her.

WoLfE
Oh dear sister, why do you fight...

He slams her head down hard, dazing her as he continues to drag her.

RANALLO
This isnt right

Wolfe brings her to the ropes and ties her hands against them.

WoLfE
There that wasn't so bad was it? Oh by the way, Mr commentary team, he likes to have everyones attention so...

GRAVES
What he mean b..tha..oh you have to be f.......e

Their headsets go dead again

WoLfE
Now that I have everyone attention. I welcome you to witness this wonderful occasion. A occasion of joy! For tonight we witness the rebirth of a great man. We witness a grand ritual.
So thank you all for coming. Especially you dear sister.

April tries to fight out of the ropes.

WoLfE
We do you keep to struggle. I told the world last week what our plans where, yet you still came tonight. Did you think I was speaking in riddles? Maybe I should have been more clear. You are our Witness. The one who will never forget.

The crowd continues to boo

WoLfE
I'm talking to much aren't I? Ok. We shall start this baptism of fire.

Wyatt is also dragging the sack from the last few weeks. He comes into the ring and drops the sack as the lights come back on. He looks at April before looking at Wolfe. Wolfe smiles and hands Wyatt the mic. He pauses and looks around before turning his gaze to April.

WYATT
Did you really think this day would never come? After what you did to me? Did you think you could abuse and twist the power that was bestowed upon you? Power that I gave you, power that she gave me? You bastardized the teachings, the cause, with your sisterhood. There can ever only be one Sister. Youy knew that, and what you did you do anyways? Gave yourself equals.

Wolfe removes the gag from Aprils mouth

APRIL
Let me go already! This isn't my life anymore so stop bringing into your madness! Everyday I pray for Bray Wyatt's death and it disgust me to see him find someone new to use. You need to WAKE UP and realize that he's just using you!

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Tumblr_oqdpxwEux01u1ljrzo1_500

WYATT
We have no equals. Alexander knows this. I am above him, and he accepts this as the natural order. I knew that when Abigail on her dying breathe made her sacrifice, so i could lead. She gave me power, which you ended taking from me by using her memory against me. She gave it to me once before, so she can do it again.

Wyatt walks to the sack and dumps it out. Skeletal remains hit the mat. He leans down and picks up a skull

APRIL
I did what I did for my freedom you monster. I wanted to be free from you because you're a monster. And you want to know something? I've never regretted it. Not one single time. Now what the hell are you doing with those?

WYATT
Once again she will make a sacrifice to give back whats mine...oh does this bother you?

April turns her head away

WYATT
Look at her. look at who you betrayed

April refuses

WYATT
I SAID LOOK AT HER!

Wolfe grabs her face and forces her to look at the skull inches from her face.

WYATT
You used her to break me. And break me you did. Fractured me into a million pieces. I didn't know who I was. Was I a man of redemption, or was I a man of philosophy? Those men were me, but they weren't Bray Wyatt, just shadows of him. You used her, the only thing I ever loved against me. I had plans my Sister. You could have been the queen to my kingdom but now you're just a pauper. Nothing.

Wyatt walks back and lays the skull;l near the bone pile. Wolfe keeps Aprils face looking forward. He is laughing.

WYATT
I thought I would never find myself again. That the real me would remain clawing up from a empty abyss. But then you had a change of heart. You didn't want this power, this 'burden' anymore. And that's when I heard it. The voice of an Angel. A voice of Chaos, a voice of Sanity. That voice was calling for me through that abyss. Calling me to my destiny. That of a vessel. I didn't know it at first, but her plan was before she became ill was to make me the vessel of the new world. I was to become the World Eater, father of Chaos, bringer of Sanity - Oh, do you want to say something?

April is staring up at him.

April
The Darkness? That's why you're doing this to me?! You can HAVE it Bray. Since taking it from you it's brought nothing but misery and pain to my life. You think I need it? I don't! I'll tell everyone. The Darkness is nothing more than a tool used by people too weak to find strength within themselves. I'm strong of heart now. I don't need cheap tricks or a dead woman's blessing to carry on my life. This isn't over Bray! I swear my face will be the last thing you ever see when this is over! And this time I swear I'll finish the job Kruger couldn't! Be a queen? By your side. I'd rather die Bray

WYATT
Oh April, weather you wanted to or not. Its mine. Now watch as I show you real power. My sins will be erased and I will be reborn through fire. Through Chaos.

Wyatt walks to the bone pile as the lights go off. A single flame from a lighter lights up his face.

WYATT
Now bear witness.

The flame trails through the air as Wyatt tosses the lighter towards the bones. All goes dark before a bright orange flame erupts from the pile, lighting up the ring. April looks on in horror as Wyatt steps into the flames. He raises his arms in his pose as the flames engulf him turning blue. He falls to his knees, still in the pose when the flame goes out and all is in darkness once again. The lights come back on and Wyatt is nowhere to be found. all that remains is a pile ash and a skull. Wolfe is ecstatic.

WoLfE
Yessssss, dont you see! He is reborn. He has become Chaos and Sanity! He has-

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  F21be88cec793a06ccdff5108de332625cdd707e_hq

The crowd pops

BRAUN
Wolfe!

Wolfe looks on amused. As he is distracted April takes advantage and starts to wrestle with the ropes. Wolfe keeps looking on as Braun steps up on the other side of the ropes.

BRAUN
You think you can mock me!?

Wolfe walks closer his arms up and nods "yes"

Braun steps over the ropes in to the ring as Wolfe is still smiling arms out. Braun gives him a big boot to the chest, sending Wolfe back into the ash pile. Ash flies up in the air as Wolfe tries to regain himself. April uses this and finally manages to get herself untied. She slips out of the ring

WoLfE
You can run but we will get y-

Before he can finish Braun runs and hits a kick to the ribs of Wolfe. Wolfe rolls over grabbing his side. He looks up to see Braun near the ash pile. Brauns foot is on top of Abigail skull

BRAUN
I never believed the bitch

He brings his foot down crushing the skull. Wolfe screams and yells something in German. He egsts up and charges Braun and jumps at him. But Braun catches him and shifts him around onto his shoulder. He gets ready to hit his Power slam but Wolfe elbows him in the head. He slips onto the mat and before Braun can get him, wolfe jumps up and hits his enziguri kick. Braun stumbles back a bit before he can react, Wolfe grabs the lantern left behind by Wyatt and swings it. It hits Braun in the head, breaking it and busting him open. Wolfe runs to the opposite ropes and charges back. He leaps in the air to deliver a splash but Braun gets him foot up first. Wolfe hits the mat hard. Braun bleeding from the side of his head gets ready to destroy Wolfe when the lights go out

The lights come back on and Wyatt is standing in front of Wolfe. Braun is on the ground,
his arms ties up in the ropes. Wolfe is laughing.

BRAUN
What is this!?

WYATT
Your destiny. You may not have believed her teachings. But you will believe mine.

Wyatt bends down and picks up his lantern. Its cracked but still whole. He gets on his knees in front of Braun and starts to slowly swing it back and forth in front or him. Braun stares at it, going back and forth, back and forth. His gaze starts to blur.

WYATT
Thats it. Give in to it. Come back to me, come ho-

Braun spits in his face

BRAUN
Go to hell.

Wolfe goes to attack, but Wyatt makes him stop

WYATT
You also were so strong willed. Its why I chose you. Alexander if you may.

Wolfe slides out of the ring behind Bruan. Wolfe takes his belt off and loops ir around Brauns neck. He start to lean back with it, causing Braun to open his mouth for breathe as he tries to breath

WYATT
I didn't want to do this. But it looks like I have to do this the hard way.

Wyatt goes to the pile of bone ash and grabs a handful and comes back.

WYATT
Im going to let you in on a secret. I hoped you would come out.

Wyatt shoves the ash into Brauns mouth and holds his hand over it. Bruan starts to kick and struggle. Wyatt backs up as Bruan starts to cough up ash and black bile. Wyatt kneels down again and places his hand on Bruans cheek. Wyatt starts to move his mouth.

Wyatt stops and keeps looking at Braun. Braun opens his eyes and looks back. Wyatt brings his forehead down onto Brauns like a brother would.

WYATT
Welcome home. Brother.

Wyatt unties his arms then goes and grabs the mic. Wolfe pulls out the sheep mask out of his pocket and gives it to Braun.

WYATT
We are Sanity. And we're here.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 1:28 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Aj1lF2U XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  MjN8cBz

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/178254146
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 3:35 pm

The cameras pan backstage to Renee Young getting ready to interview Cody.

Renee Young
Ladies and gentleman my guest at this time a man who is very familiar with the Intercontinental Championship scene, Cody.

Cody
Thank you Renee.

Renee Young
Tough loss tonight on your match against Chad Gable tonight, I personally watched that match and it was so close to going either way but Gable came up with the win.

Cody
Yes Renee, Chad Gable did come out with the win he was the better man tonight. I’ll tell you this now the kid has heart, he reminds me of myself when I was young.

Renee Young
Now walk me through what it takes to even be considered intercontinental champion.

Cody
Well you see Renee, anyone could become champion you just have to work hard at it.

Before Cody can get another word out Seth Rollins comes in and attacks Cody from behind punching while Cody himself is trying to reel back. Seth continues the attack ultimately throwing Cody into the television displaying the XWL logo while Cody lies on the floor writhing in pain and bleeding from his forehad.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 4:39 pm

The Intercontinental Champion was lining up his man. Finding his target and readying himself to try for his signature suicide dive elbow smash to the Glorious one who was groggy on the outside. A man of Joe's size colliding with you in that sort of fashion had to mark the beginning of the end of this championship match, wouldn't it? There was no way even Bobby Roode could come back from this... but Joe wasn't even able to hit the move. As he ran back against the ropes and then came towards the side of the ring where Roode was, the champion was stopped as Roode stiffed him with an elbow strike of his own to the champion's skull which sent him staggering back a couple of steps. The crowd cheered as the unlikely fan favorite of this match proved to know Joe like the back of his hand.

Roode wasted no time as he charged into the ring and ran at the Destroyer who looked for a clothesline, but Bobby ducked it and bounced off the ropes. With all his momentum put into his next attack, Roode bounced back at Joe and charged at him and connected with a spear! The crowd was starting to get behind the Glorious one now. Whether it was because they genuinely wanted Bobby Roode to capture the Intercontinental Championship or not was an unknown, that could be figured out later on. Bobby was back on his feet now and he began to signal for the Glorious DDT, one of his best moves in his arsenal that Roode could only hope was enough to slay the Destroyer. When Roode hooked his arm around the head of Samoa Joe, the Samoan used his size advantage to push Bobby Roode back into the corner and now it was Joe looking for his signature maneuver, the Muscle Buster. Roode was placed onto the top turnbuckles and Joe was struggling to get Roode in position but Bobby was fighting back with everything he had. One shot after another before an on the fly decision was made by him.

Roode once again hooked Samoa Joe in the same position, looking for the Glorious DDT again. But he was sitting on the top rope. There was no chance that he could hit it from this position, right? Wrong. The Glorious one pushed himself off the turnbuckle as if he was looking for a tornado DDT, but he landed on his feet and a slip second later, the Intercontinental Champion was lifted off his feet and the Glorious DDT connects and drills Samoa Joe's face into the ring mat! A pin attempt is quickly made.

ONE !

TWO !

THREE !

The bell is officially rung and the winner is announced as his theme song plays. The once undefeated Samoa Joe lay fallen thanks to the man who was crowned the new Intercontinental Champion.

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  HOvPBU1

Bobby Roode couldn't believe it. Though he had faith in himself from the moment this match began, to see how things unfolded left him baffled that he was able to finally put the Destroyer to rest for all of three seconds. Some of the crowd were not so thrilled to see the crowning of a new Intercontinental Champion but for the most part, seeing as most of the fans were already sick and tired of Joe's path of destruction, they were happy to see a new man hold that championship and call it his to proudly wear.

[COREY GRAVES]
Give me a hallelujah guys! We have ourselves a new Intercontinental Champion!

[MAURO RANALLO]
Hallelujah! We just witnessed what was the biggest win of Bobby Roode's XWL career so far! Not only did he manage to defeat Samoa Joe but for the first time in this company's rich history, Bobby Roode can call himself a champion.

The referee hands the prestigious Intercontinental Championship off to its new owner. Bobby Roode stares down at the gold he held in his hands and took a second to let the moment sink in. Needing that second to realize that this was just the start of something special. Behind the Glorious moniker was a man who wanted this championship just as much as the next man did. When his gaze finally lifted away from the championship, Bobby Roode let out his excitement with a little roar-like battle cry as he held the championship up high and stood over the fallen Destroyer as he did so. Roode then carried himself over to one of the turnbuckles and he climbed up to the point where he was now standing on the middle rope, facing the large sea of people who witnessed him making history.

[COREY GRAVES]
Whether you love the guy or whether you hate him with every fiber of your being, you cannot deny that our new Intercontinental Champion is absolutely glorious!

[MAURO RANALLO]
Samoa Joe might regret ever doubting the Glorious one going into this fight. In the end, we see what it cost him. It cost him the Intercontinental Championship that he worked so hard to obtain. Now, that championship rests in the hands of a new owner.

[COREY GRAVES]
You couldn't be anymore ri- wait a second. Who's that attacking Samoa Joe!?

Bobby Roode was still in the very middle of his celebration when he realized there was something going on behind him. He was able to figure that out through the fans who brought their attention away from him and to the ring. When the brand new Intercontinental Champion turned around, he saw another man really laying it into Samoa Joe. It wasn't just any man, but a certified member of the infamous Bullet Club. Sami Callihan was identified as the man on the attack. He was picking up the scraps that Bobby Roode left behind following his victory. Speaking of Roode, he stood on the turnbuckle and watched as a Bullet Club member continued his assault. Part of him wanted to just leave him be. He knew the dangers that followed getting involved with these men. Another part of him was furious that someone else had the nerve to take the spotlight off of him.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Mama Mia! What's Sami doing out there? Why's he attacking Joe!? I ... we saw the heated discussion between he and Matt Sydal earlier in tonight's show but I don't think I expected Sami to show up after our main event.

Roode finally made up his mind and he said something beneath his breath. Words that none of the cameras could pick up. He came down from the turnbuckle and the championship belt that he just won a few moments ago was dropped to the ground. Our new champion grabbed Callihan and forced him off of Samoa Joe before pushing him back to create some distance. It draws a pop from the crowd that clearly has no sympathy towards the Bullet Club or its members.

"THIS IS MY MOMENT! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING!?"

Words were shouted at Sami Callihan by the Glorious one who stood his ground, fists clenched and ready for a fight if Callihan attempted to throw some shots at him like he was doing to Samoa Joe. Even the crowd wanted to see a fight, but they weren't given one. The men keep their distances from one another but never once did they turned their gazes away. They stare at one another. They watched the other's small movements. The nothing is broken as Bullet Club's own laughs before exiting the ring, leaving Bobby Roode and some referees who were checking on Samoa Joe after the assault. Roode walks over and grabs his championship before directing his attention back to Callihan who backed up the ramp, being passed by a few doctors who came to do their job and make sure Joe was okay. The show ends as Bobby Roode lifts his arms and an eight letter word was shouted at the top of his lungs, even some of the crowd joining in with him as he did.

"GLORIOUS!"

The show ends with our new Intercontinental Champion standing tall and standing face to face, eye to eye with another man who has his eyes set on the Intercontinental Championship as well.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 4:54 pm

But This wasn't his first loss.....JBL beat him.....one on one......and triple threat.....

dean: :axel :scsa
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 5:03 pm

imagohard2nite wrote:
But This wasn't his first loss.....JBL beat him.....one on one......and triple threat.....

dean: :axel :scsa

His first pinfall loss, Sydal beat him too but by count out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17    XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy 9/25/17 - 10/2/17
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next