Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]

Go down 
+8
TheKrzyOne
#NOTSEME
Jonguin
Ash
P.R Son
Kyle
TheFilthParade
Zander
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is a thread for anyone and everyone to post their current top five superstars in XWL, feel free to write a reason why besides each name, add a picture of each person, a favorite promo line, anything, be creative.

Adam suggested this idea in another thread so I decided to see if it would take off, what's the worst that could happen eh? /famous last words

I'll get the ball Rolling

Zander's top 5

1. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Xwlredemptionworldchamp
Our current World Champion CM Punk, there's a reason this guy is the absolute best in this league, everything he does is flawless, not only is he fluent in CM Punk throughout each and every line of all of his promos, he backs every word up in the ring by being a beast at the game. Truly deserving of the top spot on anyone's list.

2. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Xwlbreakdowncodyrhodes
I've always been a huge fan of Penguins Cody Rhodes, he plays the dashing gimmick perfectly and as of recently my interest has spiked again, after a lackluster feud with HBK he hopped straight into one of the best feuds of the year with John Cena, the stuff those men have done during the feud were amazing, the highlight for me was Codys inclusion of the mask, done perfectly. I can't wait to see what these guys have cooked up for Monsters Bash in their final meeting.

3. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Xwlredemptionthemiz
My current tag partner The Miz, everything this guy touches turns to gold, whether it's a random promo with his opponent for the week or a planned feud. His work with Jiggas I think we can all agree was amazing top of the line stuff, he is great to promo with and even better to play against, one of, if not the fairest, fun people in the league.

4. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Xwlredemptionchrisj
Reds Chris Jericho is another one of the very few characters in the league who are played flawlessly, whenever you read a promo from him you may as well have Chris Jericho be in your living room, the writing is flawless and at the same time, not in the least bit repetitive, he keeps it interesting each and every week, plus he is an absolute juggernaught in game.

5. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownbatista2
Ash's Batista is simply great, not only has he been virtually unstoppable in the ring over the past few months, steamrolling through any competition, he is also a fantastic promo'er who paces his character better than anyone I've seen, he never just pops up and goes "ohai i is a face now lulz" All of his stories and feuds have great progression. Partnered with his deadly MITB briefcase, this worlds biggest bitch is the biggest threat to any champion in the league right now.

Zanders one to watch. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownalbertodelr
It's no secret that David is great at handling characters where there was none, Ted DiBiase and Evan Bourne being prime examples, I'm excited to see what he brings to the table as the already extravagant Alberto Del Rio, already with some top notch promos he is off to a great start, can't wait to see what feuds will come of this new development.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Thanks for the praise Zander. cheers

fuck yea
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:51 pm

1) The Corporation (+CM Punk)
This just keep getting better as the weeks go on.

2)Ryder/HBK
Couldn't decide between the two, ZTLIS is always a could read, but the recent string of HBK promos (record celebration, PPV promo, co-op with DBryan) have been amazing.

3)Cody Rhodes
It's always fun reading a Cody promo and you've really got playing his character down to a tee.

4)Joey Ryan
From stuffing the XWL 15 medal down your pants to boobplexing a chick, the stuff you do as Joey is entertaining.

5)John Cena
Only because I'm still laughing at that line from last week. idk why I think it's so funny, it just is. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:48 am

The Rock
Daniel Bryan
Brock Lesnar
Zack Ryder
CM Punk
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:13 am

Chavo
Cody Rhodes
Joey Ryan
HBK
Zack Ryder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:26 pm

1) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionjoeyryan
Definintely one of XWL's most consistent and great promo'ers. Ash really stands out as Joey in a character that he has truly made his own. His promos as him are unique and have a nice touch of sleaze that XWL has needed for a long time.

2) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionmichaelmcgill[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionmaryse
This duo may be new but I'm already liking the idea of a heel MITB wielding evil couple. If they were to cash in and win the titles they'd definitely change XWL.

3) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionrandyorton
Zander has really taken Orton's character to a whole new interesting level in terms of Orton's unpredictability, I hope our feud lives up to the quality we hope to bring it to.

4) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownedgee
An impactful return and heel turn has given me a whole new ray of hope for Edge, you seem to be psyched for his upcoming feud and I'm looking forward to seeing if he can capture the gold.

5) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownchrisjericho
Jericho being an all time favourite of mine makes me excited for your upcoming run as him, your promos have improved greatly in the past couple of months and I can't wait to see what you do as him.

Honourable Mentions
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownantoniocesaro[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionkassius[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptioncody(#1 in his heart)[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionmatt
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:44 pm

1. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownedgee

2. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownshawn

3. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionteddibiase

4. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionmichaelmcgill

5. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownchrisjericho
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:49 pm

1) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownshawn

2)[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownthemiz

3)[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptioncody

4)[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionicchristian

5)[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownrock
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:58 pm

1. Joey Ryan/ Cody Rhodes
2. HBK
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Seth Rollins
5. Dolph Ziggler

others:
KOW
Miz
Y2J
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:08 pm

1. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptioncody

I had a blast doing Cody vs. Ryder, and it's good to see how you've continued the momentum from that by petitioning what everyone else is thinking. And they said CM Punk is the Voice of the Voiceless...

2. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownchrisjericho

I like that we have an active Jericho that knows where he's from, AMIRITE Dusty? Personally I don't agree with Jericho being booked as a main guy straight away but the promo's are entertaining and if you keep it up I have no problem with it.

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionicchristian

You've been on a roll as of late with Christian, Intercontinental champion and last ever XWL 15 champion, promo'ing well each week, and I liked the Peep Show, hopefully you do more.

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptiondolph

I really like your stuff as Dolph and Miz, the feud with Orton has been entertaining as well as the stuff with Ryder, and your promo's are ones I look out for each week.

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownsethrollins

Again as with Jericho, it seems to me that you got put in the KOTR because you're you, not because what you've done with the character(and I know it's not you're fault), but you've promo'd with him and they've been great, and everyone knows you will every week to a high standard.

Honorable mentions:
Ash with both Joey Ryan and Zack Ryder. I like that you've continued Z!TLIS with Ryder and I'm happy he hasn't gone to waste, but I prefer your Joey Ryan stuff, it's a different character and it's played really well. NWA Hollywood is taking over XWL.

Z with The Rock, it's probably just because I'm used to epic Rock promo's from you that you're not on the list as you've gone a bit off the boil with your feud being put on hold due to Shuggz going on a break, but I look forward to it picking up again, and when it ends it really should be the PPV main event.

Ore/Alan with Kings of Wrestling. I like that you two are doing a tag team/alliance and it works well. Just like Awesome Truth worked well in the past, it's a different aspect which we don't have in XWL. And I want to see more of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:28 pm

1 cody
2 jericho
3 miz
4 hbk
5 ziggler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Matt wrote:
1 cody
2 jericho
3 miz
4 hbk
5 ziggler

:tna:
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:30 pm

This is gonna be tough. I've been enjoying a lot of stuff recently. I would include Chavo and Kid Kash, but they've only had one seg in the past few weeks. (As great as it was.)

1) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownshawn
This was tough. I couldn't decide between HBK, Jericho, Edge, and Orton/Ziggler. I think I went with HBK just because Bang has done constantly awesome promos and matches with him for almost a year now. Shawn is on a huge roll at the moment and seems to be unbeatable. Maybe I'm being bias because Bang put me at number one, but HBK is too damn good.

2) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptiondolph[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionrandy
The only feud on my list. For the past month now Orton and Dolph have just delivered with everything they do. All the segments have been top notch and even their single promos have been great. I really can't wait to see what kind of a write up Adam and Z will put up at Supremacy. The match should be great and the cage is a nice stip for the feud, a feud that I hope we'll see continue for a while.

3) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownedgee
You've really stepped your game up this year, Vice. (It's because I was so damn good, amirite?) Your stuff so far as heel Edge have been fun and entertaining to read. Plus all of the brawl segments you and David have been writing over the past month have been great and it's something we should expect in a World Heavyweight Championship feud. I hope you win this Sunday because Ted should be fired.

4) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownchrisjericho
Gaz hasn't been Jericho for all that long, but everything he's done has been great. His inclusion in the Edge/Ted feud for the past few weeks seemed to flow perfectly. The Highlight Reel was one of my favorite segs of the month and the recent Jericho/HBK posted that was just posted last night was great. Jericho being the first XWL Champion would not be a bad thing at all.....

5) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionjoeyryan
Who wants a mustache ride? I do, of course. And how could I not put my Ash on the list? Besides that Joey Ryan has been putting out some of the most entertaining promos in XWL ever since he arrived on the scene. It's a shame you didn't reach the King of the Ring finals, but I only expect Joey to go to bigger and better things.

HONORABLE MENTIONS: Everybody else in the league. You're all wonderful. (Except Ted, you should be fired.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:29 am

Just some people I've enjoyed promos by lately.

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionaustinaries

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionbrocklesnar/[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptiontripleh

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionchavo Court segments ftw

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownusrvd Cool to see a good RVD again.

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdowntherock Rock face is epic
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:45 pm

dolph/dean
hbk/ted
daniel bryan
rock/makind
are there even any more feuds
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:43 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
dolph/dean
hbk/ted
daniel bryan
rock/makind
are there even any more feuds

I'd give you bryan but you just picked up mvp, sorry
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:49 am

When you're not being emo you're a really good Dolph with witty lines, sharp insults and general heelness that make your promos fun to read when they're not too soggy from your tears.

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptiontedd
Mostly for consistency in that you can expect to see Ted around every week. Sucks that you gave in to the man and made him less cheesy you spineless coward.

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptiondean
Ambrose being a poor man's MsChif aside, you often (and seemingly effortlessly) tap into the demented and unstable mind of Ambrose to create some disturbing yet enjoyable to read promos.

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionjackswagger
Liked what you did last week and hope you stay true to form with what Swagger/Colter are doing in real life because that would offer a compelling read each week (while of course also making the character your own.)

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionkofi
Thank you based Seme for getting Pats off his lazy ass.

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownnikki [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownbriebella
Even though you wrongly and unnecessarily removed me from your life I'll give credit where it's due by saying that over the months you've done a phenomenal job portraying both.

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdowndivaschampkait
I appreciate you bring those thighs to my computer screen everyweek.

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Breakdownbethphoenix
Was really enjoying your stuff and you're the perfect person to pull off Beth's dominance. I'll miss you. IGN Rose

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionl
Again Layla's been a constant force to be reckoned with even though she's out of the title picture. Bumped her down though cause she always gets the fun multi-person matches.

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Redemptionpaige
I liked her better when she disappeared, but you've done a nice job since bringing her back of making her stand out.

As for feuds I'll admit that I haven't been following as closely as I should be but:

Del Rio/Heenan- Mostly because of curiosity and the fact that both of you have been putting out great segments hasn't heard.

Brits/Bellas-Mostly because the three most active divas in the league should provide for some quality stuff and it has yet to disappoint.

Kofi/Rollins- Been a bit under the radar, but I like what you two have been doing and I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out from here on out.

Adam/Gaz- Tears on tears on tears.

Zack/Jerry- The battle over who can switch the most has been compelling, some jaw-dropping twists and turns and I always eagerly log in tot the site everyday to see who gave in to the urge to switch on that day.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:08 am

Shut up mylique.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3