Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]

Go down 
+8
TheKrzyOne
#NOTSEME
Jonguin
Ash
P.R Son
Kyle
TheFilthParade
Zander
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is a thread for anyone and everyone to post their current top five superstars in XWL, feel free to write a reason why besides each name, add a picture of each person, a favorite promo line, anything, be creative.

Adam suggested this idea in another thread so I decided to see if it would take off, what's the worst that could happen eh? /famous last words

I'll get the ball Rolling

Zander's top 5

1. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptionworldchamp
Our current World Champion CM Punk, there's a reason this guy is the absolute best in this league, everything he does is flawless, not only is he fluent in CM Punk throughout each and every line of all of his promos, he backs every word up in the ring by being a beast at the game. Truly deserving of the top spot on anyone's list.

2. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowncodyrhodes
I've always been a huge fan of Penguins Cody Rhodes, he plays the dashing gimmick perfectly and as of recently my interest has spiked again, after a lackluster feud with HBK he hopped straight into one of the best feuds of the year with John Cena, the stuff those men have done during the feud were amazing, the highlight for me was Codys inclusion of the mask, done perfectly. I can't wait to see what these guys have cooked up for Monsters Bash in their final meeting.

3. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptionthemiz
My current tag partner The Miz, everything this guy touches turns to gold, whether it's a random promo with his opponent for the week or a planned feud. His work with Jiggas I think we can all agree was amazing top of the line stuff, he is great to promo with and even better to play against, one of, if not the fairest, fun people in the league.

4. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptionchrisj
Reds Chris Jericho is another one of the very few characters in the league who are played flawlessly, whenever you read a promo from him you may as well have Chris Jericho be in your living room, the writing is flawless and at the same time, not in the least bit repetitive, he keeps it interesting each and every week, plus he is an absolute juggernaught in game.

5. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownbatista2
Ash's Batista is simply great, not only has he been virtually unstoppable in the ring over the past few months, steamrolling through any competition, he is also a fantastic promo'er who paces his character better than anyone I've seen, he never just pops up and goes "ohai i is a face now lulz" All of his stories and feuds have great progression. Partnered with his deadly MITB briefcase, this worlds biggest bitch is the biggest threat to any champion in the league right now.

Zanders one to watch. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownalbertodelr
It's no secret that David is great at handling characters where there was none, Ted DiBiase and Evan Bourne being prime examples, I'm excited to see what he brings to the table as the already extravagant Alberto Del Rio, already with some top notch promos he is off to a great start, can't wait to see what feuds will come of this new development.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:47 pm

I'm not putting anyone as both their characters & it's kinda hard to determine numbers for some people because a lot of people are really good so it's tough to decide who I like better a lot of the time Embarassed. Also a lot of people I wish I could put on, but I'm only doing a top 15 so I don't have room Sad

#15 [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsteveaustin

#14 [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionchavoguerrero

#13 [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownjustingabri

#12 [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownedge

#11 [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkevinsteen

#10 [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownajstyles
Have AJ Styles at #10 because I'm just a big fan of your stuff as him for some reason. Really can't wait to see the Intercontinental title match and where you go after there because yeah AJ is pretty good Razz.

#9 [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownjamesstorm
James Storm has been pretty good, especially through this whole SCSA/Storm feud, liked they pretty much and Storm has also been really good in the Money in the Bank scene. Can't wait to see where Storm goes too, he's been pretty interesting.

#8 [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptioncm
Pretty good stuff as always from CM Punk, the feud with Johnny Ace/Vince McMahon and Punk has been pretty entertaining, just seems to be missing something that would really make it phenomenal. Has been pretty good though.

#7 [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownworldheavyw
Wade Barrett & Justin Gabriel feud has been pretty good, them both attacking each other, etc. Wade's role as the dominant champion has kinda gone down though as of late with his two losses so that's not good, but the promos have remained solid as always so yeah, #7.

#6 [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptionted
Ted DiBiase has been solid as of late, kind of taking on a new gimmick with a more seriousness stuff. His feud with Rock has been a good read all the way through and the three stages of hell write up should be interesting to watch for at Final Stand.

#5 [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptioncena
Cena's promos have been solid as of late and his matches with both United States Champion, HBK, and against the MiTB competitors seem to be pretty hyped up and Cena has done a great job in every segment he's been involved in. Also, must say the Joey Ryan promos you've done have been pretty great as well, but Cena is just a little better Razz.

#4 [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptionusshawn
Really liked HBK recently and I think the heel turn is really working out well. I mean, he was pretty good before as a face, but now that he's heel it's just pretty much ftw every promo. Keep up the good HBK promos!!!

#3 [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowncodyrhodes
Cody Rhodes has been overall one of the best promoers in all of XWL as of late, with the great Mick Foley angle, can't wait to see the resolution to that at Final Stand and overall that's probably one of the best storylines we've had in XWL for awhile.

#2 [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowntherock
Rock is always great, no matter what he's doing. 'Nough said.

#1 [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownicdolphz
Picture perfect heel, it's just really good all around and the IC title match at Final Stand should be a pretty interesting see because everyone involved is pretty good at their promos Razz.

Someone else to make one too now tbh.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Thanks for the spot, I'll do one later with a top ten and paragraphs each.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Zander wrote:
Thanks for the spot, I'll do one later with a top ten and paragraphs each.
fuck yea People rating stuff ftw Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Joey Ryan
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Zandig
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Joey Ryan
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Zandig
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler

>2012
>Not having every choice as Zandig

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 B6rXq
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Superstars
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowntherock
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptionusshawn
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowncodyrhodes
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownicdolphz
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownjoey

Underrated
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptionxtrememcgi
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownkurtangle
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptionjack
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsincara
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptionbriankendr *The first time around

Divas
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownlayla
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownmadison
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmaryse
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptionportia
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowndivaschampi

Feuds
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownjustingabri[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownworldheavyw
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowncodyrhodes[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownedge
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptioncm
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowntherock[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptiondibiase
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlredemptionrhino[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowndavey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:33 am

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionrandyorton[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptioncody[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionbrocklesnar[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptiontripleh And Zack Ryder/James Storm tied for my 5th.

Also: Redemption confirmed for best brand already
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:34 am

Adam wrote:
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionrandyorton[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptioncody[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionbrocklesnar[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptiontripleh And Zack Ryder/James Storm tied for my 5th.

:tna:
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:38 am

Adam wrote:

fuck yea :tna:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:47 am

don't just stand there and high five, do your own picks poker face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:50 am

Adam wrote:
don't just stand there and high five, do your own picks poker face
I will when the roster is up plain mischief: cba to do it with having to go through the show for the pics
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:49 am

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionzackryder[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionbrocklesnar[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionmichaelmcgill[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionrandyorton[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptiondolphziggler
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:25 pm

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionbrocklesnar
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionteddibiase
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionchavoguerrero
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Breakdownrock
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionzackryder

Feuds:

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionbrocklesnar[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptiontripleh
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionrandyorton[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionundertaker

Underrated:

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionmichaelmcgill
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Breakdowndaniel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:26 am

Unforgiven Edition:

1- [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 XwRHl
2- [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 XSqnd
3- [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 AjvAV
4- [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 XYD1m
5- [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Azg8s

Feuds:

1- [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 XSqnd[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 MWykX
2- [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 FTmyZ[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Edoln
3- [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 XwRHl[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Azg8s
4- [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 HsneB[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 QiWlD
5- [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 XmSYJ[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 DO617[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 NeFUR

Honourable Mentions:

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 VM9hh[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 CQBjP[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 GUnhF[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 8z9BE[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 8cOCE
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:19 am

I <3 Ash wrote:

Underrated:

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 CeQJg
We did it Legal. We're underrated. This chick, ...(and Ash), approve.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:30 am

MicksterG951 wrote:

:tna:

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:26 am

1) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Breakdowncmpunk
2) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Breakdownrock
3) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionmichaelmcgill
4) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Breakdownshawnmichaels
5)[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Breakdowndaniel
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:40 am

MicksterG951 wrote:
I <3 Ash wrote:

Underrated:

That's Penguin tho
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:40 pm

My favorite stuff to read atm, this list excludes people I'm feuding with as well.

1. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 FTmyZ
2. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 HsneB
3. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 GUnhF
4. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 8z9BE
5. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 QiWlD
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Fn wrote:
MicksterG951 wrote:
I <3 Ash wrote:

Underrated:

That's Penguin tho
We did it Legal. We're underrated. This chick, ...(and Penguin), approve.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:21 pm

Everybody's in my Top 5. sir1
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:47 pm

1) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Redemptionmichaelmcgill

2) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Breakdowncmpunk

3) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Breakdownshawnmichaels

4) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Breakdowndaniel

5) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Breakdownrock

Last edited by Sable on Wed May 30, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Sable wrote:
1) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A&ob=av3e

2) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Breakdowncmpunk

3) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Breakdownshawnmichaels

4) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Breakdowndaniel

5) [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Breakdownrock

Number 1 is a badly coded Jennifer Lopez song?
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:47 am

Mickster's XWL Top 5 + 3 Honorable Mentions

#1. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 XwRHl

#2. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 FakjG

#3. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 XSqnd

#4. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 HsneB

#5. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 GUnhF

3 Honorable Mentions

#1. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Azg8s

#2. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 DO617

#3. [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Edoln
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:36 am

Zanders Unforgiven star of the show-
[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 HsneB

Just felt like posting this to say major props to Red for his recent work as Lesnar, your stuff at Unforgiven was amazing and Lesnar in only a short month has catapulted himself into a big name here, your whole attitude in promos as him is perfect and the no nonsense approach to everything you do is realistic while still being an asshole as shown at Unforgiven by siding with Johnny Ace and waiting until the ten count to celebrate the victory, your angle with HHH has me hooked and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with him in the future, definitely a force to be reckoned with and a future XWL World Heavyweight Champion if you stick with him. Keep up the great work.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]   [[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[ XWL's Community Power 5 ]]]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next