Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17

Go down 
+10
Frowonder
Austin
GamerShane31
Strummania
Harmon
KingWolf
imagohard2nite
Oreo
Plus
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 8:51 pm

Sorry for the delay and the lack of pictures. All will be added as soon as possible. Thank you for the patience and understanding.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: WELLS FARGO CENTER in PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

*NOTE* The XWL Anarchy arena is up for download to be used for matches during the show. The arena was made by Zack (Gamertag: AZackToRemember). Remember that you will need to create a show using the XWL Anarchy arena in order to use it online.

-/- News heading into tonight's show -/-

1.The Chance of a Lifetime?
As if the world couldn’t get harder for Matt Sydal. Two weeks ago he was battling it out for the World Title with an unjured calf. Last week he went to hell and and back in a Last Man Standing Match, just barely walking away with the win. Tonight, he goes one on one with the man who has control over the future of his belt, R-Truth. Mr. MITB has the chance of a lifetime taking on a less than 100% Matt Sydal in our Main Event tonight. Could tonight be the night that we crown a new World Champion? Or will Sydal scare Truth back into the waiting game?

2. What Happened With Dean Ambrose?
Last week we were to be enetertained by what many thought would be a classic of 2017 when Dean Ambrose and CM Punk teed off inside of Hell in a Cell. But what happened to that match? Not having aired last week on Anarchy, some rumors have been going around that the video from the event would be leaked onto XWL.com. Keep your eyes on all the action by signing up today! What exactly made it to where it wouldn’t be aired? Find out!

3. The Story Of A Boss, And Woman With A Lot Of Muscle
Yes, I stole this headline from last week. Tonight we get quite the treat as Sasha Banks defends her title against Dana Brooke. The prodigy of Natalya who recently went missing thanks to Sister April has stepped up to the plate tonight after attempting to steal the title for Natty. Tonight, can Dana finish what her mentor started? More importantly, what happened with Natty and April? Stay tuned to find out!

4. Odd Bedfellows or a Bad Citcom?
In recent weeks we’ve heard the announcing of the contenders for the Intercontinental Title in the form of Sami Zayn and Eric Young as well as watched Bill Goldberg return to cause a bit of chaos for the duo of Scott Steiner as Braun Strowman. Now, these unlikely men will team up, Zayn and Young taking on the powerhouse team of Steiner and Strowman. Will the ultimate underdogs be able to work together and pull out an upset or will the skyscrapers of this company take out their anger and aggression on the fan favorites?

5. Did you just make, the list!?
Just recently at Breakthrough, Chris Jericho made his special return holding a List Invitational. In this, he would insult the fans, the man who he was wrestling, and quite frankly, anyone else that night who looked in his direction. Sadly for him the night was not filled with a glorious feat as the local talent would defeat Jericho in his own game, staking his mark. Tonight, Chris Jericho calls out the young man who made him look “stupid” in front of the XWL Universe. Will lightning strike twice?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 ZbHYY1B XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 XBoBbEI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 5tOg2pf XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 LAIY08U

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 GrIQIS9 XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 RpkLp1e

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 5Tq9eZR XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Gv2EBWK

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 VzPbb06  XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 PHBip6e

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 HXJnMzM XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 UbKYwzp

The Extended Invitation

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 4zmjhal

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 R37QDAR XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 PzSp1UI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 DUWmgpQ XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 QomeJFW

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 EaMqIef XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 JcSJ4gq

Normal Match

TJP v Kenny Omega

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 N0HYlUJ XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 VsF1a1X

Women’s Championship Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 7Ehi3T7 XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 8c3gX6c

Back To The Tokyo Dome

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 J56Lrqp v Daniel Bryan (sorry, I don’t have a picture yet.)

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Q01OmPy  XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 YSt8EVs  XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 B5t92bb  XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 PIURm0u

Main Event

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 DVvfjfh XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 8G8BVGS
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:40 am

PLAYER ONE - S T A R T

I wanna be the very best, Like no one ever was. To defeat them is my real test. To be the best is my cause. I will travel across the land. Searching far and wide. Each company to understand. The power that's inside

XWL, gotta defeat 'em all. Its you and me I know it's my destiny. XWL, oh, you're my best friend. In a world we must defend. XWL, gotta defeat 'em all

A heart so true. Our courage will pull us through. You teach me and I'll teach you. XWL, gotta defeat 'em all. Gotta defeat 'em all Yeah.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 8102_3021210744378_1000644190_n_zpsj8n2wnz1

Every challenge along the way With courage I will face I will battle every day To claim my rightful place. Come with me, the time is right There's no better team. Arm in arm we'll win the fight. It's always been our dream. XWL, gotta defeat 'em all. Its you and me I know it's my destiny. XWL, oh, you're my best friend In a world we must defend. XWL, gotta defeat 'em all

A heart so true. Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you

XWL, gotta defeat 'em all
Gotta defeat 'em all
Gotta defeat 'em all
Gotta defeat 'em all
Yeah!

We were right around the corner from another action packed Anarchy. Countless superstars from around the world have arrived to take part in the show - all of them looking to make a name for themselves and only one of them truly being able to stand out above all the rest. Anarchy was the place to make a name for yourself - it could make or break you - define you or destroy you - it was the place he always wanted to be. There is one man in particular is looking to fulfil a boyhood dream, of finally reaching the top, of proving he is better than everyone else - his name - TJ Perkins. He was ready for tonight as the cameras cut backstage as we find him standing before the Anarchy logo with his arms folded over his chest.

“I have travelled across the land - searching far and wide - to be the BEST that I can be, to show the world that a man my size can stand at the top. I have been all around the world. I have slept on so many hard floors, had doors slammed in my face - been told no over and over that it is all MUSIC to my ears now. I have come here for one reason and only one reason - to prove that I am the BEST. Now I tip my hat off to all the men who are also chasing that same GOAL, but its game over for them as I have worked too long and too hard for this and I will not let this slip through my fingers. You see, tonight I will have my first match here - it's a pretty big deal - so I will show you all what I can do. A lot of people have already talked up a BIG GAME, but I am here to show you what I am all about, you will see why I am truly one of the BEST WRESTLERS in the world. TJ Perkins not another pretender; TJ Perkins is the REAL DEAL.”

TJ Perkins would smirk a little as he finishes speaking, but he was not done, not by a long shot, the game had only started and he was not even past the first stage.

“Like I said folks - I tip my hat off to the men who are chasing the same GOAL as me. But this is a ONE PLAYER GAME only. Think MORTAL KOMBAT, it's just me against everyone else, me going up against that TOWER BLOCK one part at a time. One life and a full health bar and all the SKILL in the world, I fancy my chances, especially seeing that I am facing Kenny Omega. Now I don't know much about this man, I actually typed his name into GOOGLE and nothing really popped up -something about The Bullet Club - wrestling children - being a goofball in Japan and being carried in good matches, over here where it counts he is unknown and not proven and in this sport if you are unknown - the sad truth is that you are NOT very good. Don't get me wrong here, I have heard people talk about Kenny Omega - I have heard nothing but glowing reviews, but I have never seen anything from him with my own two eyes, for all I know he could be a hell of a talent. He could be like the GAPING DRAGON from DARK SOULS. You take a look at him and laugh - he looks weak, but when thing start going, you start to see that something that once looked so weak is now beating the living hell out of you. If games like that have taught me anything - it is NEVER UNDERESTIMATE anyone at all - not even the FIRST ROUND BOSS, because you could be caught with your pants down. Now that's not to say I am going to come at him unprepared - I am ready for him - THE GAME IS ON. I know I have all the SKILL - all the STATS - the UPGRADES needed to bring the fight to Kenny Omega and to secure that all too important first win in my career in XWL."

There would be some cheers for the young man as he would adjust himself a little bit - unfolding his arms as he just stares down into the camera as he continues to speak.

"I need this WIN there is no two ways about it. The only way I can make you folks understand how important this is to me is by breaking it down for you. Think of the newest game on the market. You rush out and buy it for your XBOX ONE and go home - install it and set aside some time to play it. You have to set yourself targets - break the game down - try to get to the BOSS in a certain amount of time, beat him and move on - trying your best to complete the game and move onto the next - this is how I view this company. I am here to PLAY, but not only that, I am here to WIN. Kenny Omega could be one of the nicest guys in the world - he could also be a jerk - but I don't care. I am not here to make friends - I am not here for GAMERTAGS or trade ins. I am here to WIN - to beat BOSS after BOSS and finish the game and the only way to finish this game - is to become the CHAMPION - a goal I will fulfil, because there isn't a game out there that I have failed."

He looked proud of himself - so very proud as it was clear by his words, he was ready for Kenny Omega.

“I know I am in for a fight tonight and I am not going to give up easily, Kenny Omega is going to have to break me to defeat me. This is ROUND ONE and every level is important and I am going to treat each and every single boss that is tossed my way as if it was the FINAL. Kenny Omega, bring your best, come at me with everything you have, because if you don't it's - GAME OVER!"

With those final strong words he looks down into the camera one more time and just smirks as he turns his back and leaves as we cut to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:16 am

As we return from break, we see the returning Jimmy Jacobs. He sits in a dingy room somewhere in the backstage area. It appears he has made a personal locker room out of it.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 YFsjFR4

Jimmy Jacobs
"For those of you that don't recognize me. My name is Jimmy Jacobs. It's been quite a while since I've shown my face in XWL and I understand that XWL has grown tremendously in popularity. So let me give a little history lesson to the new viewers."

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 I1QzJ1J

Jimmy Jacobs
"It all started back in 2014. I received a contract to become an XWL Superstar. A lifelong goal. What could possibly go wrong? I've made the big time, right?.. Not so much. My first day on the job, I was immediately made fun of by my peers for the way I look... the way I dress... and the way I act. It wasn't just my fellow Superstars, but even members of the XWL staff. From that day on, I vowed to change XWL with the end goal being me sitting on top, leaving all who mocked me groveling at my feet. I made sure a camera was pointed at my face week after week to try to spread my propaganda of change, hoping someone would listen."

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 DvWw3Kx

Jimmy Jacobs
"After weeks of this, only one man took interest in the words I had to say. That man's name was Seth Rollins. I learned that he was suffering, although to a less degree, the same hate I felt. I finally had someone to watch my back. Together, we plotted our takeover. We needed to make a statement. Finally, we chose our target and attacked. In May of 2014 at XWL's Dead Mans Hand pay-per-view, we brutally attacked Amazing Red and to my enjoyment, I slapped around Don West a little bit. Do I regret that? No. I do, however, regret what I did next.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 BIGNNhR

Jimmy Jacobs
"I picked up a microphone and went on a hate-filled rant about the XWL superstars, the management, and even the fans... Only this time, someone was listening and they didn't like what I had to say. I was forced to attend an anger management course. After my first day, I stopped going. Quickly after that, I was released from XWL. I sat around my apartment after I got my release papers in the mail. I couldn't believe what was happening. I tried to call Seth, the only person I thought I could trust... only to have my call go straight to voicemail. I wanted to explain what happened."

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Pkzd3DD

Jimmy Jacobs
"My life began spiraling out of control. Drugs, alcohol, loose women... anything you could think of someone doing in a crisis, I probably did it. One day, while trying to work the cork off a bottle of Kentucky bourbon, I saw a commercial on TV for an XWL live event. They were hyping up the reunited Shield. They were going to be live just a few miles from where I lived. Hesitant at first, I decided to attend the show. I had a pretty good seat for only paying 50 bucks. Lower bowl section, right next to the aisle, and a great view of the ring. About mid-way through the show, the audience erupts after hearing the iconic SIERRA... HOTEL... INDIA... ECHO... you know the rest."

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 JKmbbLT

Jimmy Jacobs
"Everyone around me stood up and turned to look behind them. I did the same, but couldn't see beyond the sea of people in front of me. Lucky enough to have an aisle seat, I poke my head into the aisle to see what all the hype was about. Coming down my aisle I see Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and the only man I thought I could call a friend, Seth Rollins. Just as you would have guessed, Seth notices me. He looked like he saw a ghost and until that moment, he probably thought I was one."

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 CzObem5

Jimmy Jacobs
"That moment made me feel something I've never felt before. That moment lit a fire in me. I took that fire and started wrestling again. Sure I wasn't wrestling in 20,000 seat arenas across the globe, but I was still putting in the work just so I could make it back here, hoping one day I could have even a little bit of the success my former friend has had. I dominated independent promotions to the point that XWL had no choice but to offer me another chance. This time I'm not going to go on 20 minute long rants about how I hate everyone and everything... This time, I'm not here to change the company or even change the world.."

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 JdoefOM

Jimmy Jacobs
"I'm here to change how my story ends."

XWL Anarchy transitions to it's next segment.

Last edited by Capt. Oreo on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Damn Oreo...I have never seen JJ on tv or at all, although I have heard of him. I just wanna say I wasn't expecting to like this promo bc of the fact I don't know much about JJ but wow dude, you blew me away. Great job I really enjoyed this.

:dallas
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 12:59 pm

imagohard2nite wrote:
Damn Oreo...I have never seen JJ on tv or at all, although I have heard of him. I just wanna say I wasn't expecting to like this promo bc of the fact I don't know much about JJ but wow dude, you blew me away. Great job I really enjoyed this.

Thanks man. hug
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:41 pm

The camera pans over to the XWL announce team, consisting of Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves who have some important news to share apparently.

[Corey Graves]
Ladies and Gentleman, I’ve received word that we have a young upstart in the building, and he’s set for battle here tonight. Mauro has more of a handle on who comes and goes in this place more than I, so I’ll let him take it away from here.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Yes, yes you have to keep your eyes peeled, he’s a name that you will want to keep track of. From his dreary days in New Japan, to his more content self in the present. Lost and found on the other side of town, in Leeds, England. Embodying British Strong Style, showcased his talent in forms of many other wrestlers combined. A multitude of names you can call him, but one thing’s for certain, you won’t be calling him unworthy.

[Corey Graves]
Seeing is believing, Mary, and if you can’t see it then it doesn’t exist, my philosophy anyway. Enough of the chit chat, let’s see how the kid is in the squared circle. On the big stage, of XWL!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Indeed Corey, because if anyone can prove you wrong, it’s Pete Dunne. His debut, is UP NEXT!

Returning from commerial, the XWL logo appears on the bottom right corner. Transitioning directly to the stage where the bass starts to fade in. The stage darkens and you can see a man with a stocky frame appear.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 RI1fg3r

The intensity seen in his eyes, and black mouth guard sparkling in view. Power stepping to the middle, staring at both fists, flicking back his hair out of the way from blocking his sight. Rising the now clenched fists over the top of his head. The fur of his jacket covering the back of his neck. The singlet on the side showing the word “Bruiserweight” in all caps.

[Corey Graves]
Let’s see what all the hype was about from my broadcast partner. If you can’t live up to hype, you shouldn’t even have a contract on this platform. He has surreal presence, but that all comes down to if he can show up to the dance.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 S1wXXqc

Pushing the fist into his chin grinning from ear to ear, speeding down the ramp with a smirk not leaving his face. Not impressed by his opponent already in the ring. Local Talent isn’t what he came here for, but he’s being tested and will provide a beat down to anyone in his way. Shoving the camera man from taking a still shot.

Dunne scans the opposition, circling the other side of the ring. Getting himself in an enraged mental process, pushing his palm hard into the apron. The music fills the atmosphere, he’s not a man to be tried.

[Mauro Ranallo]
IT’S THE MAN ON A MISSION, A POWERHOUSE, A LARGER THAN LIFE FIGHTER. HE’S HERE TO LET LOOSE, HIS MANY FRUSTRATIONS. The judge, the jury and THE EXECUTIONER! In Pete.. Dunne.

On the apron primed and ready, darting through the 2nd rope, and meets the other side of the ropes. The fist to the chin yet again and raises his elbow now with it. Backing off with the referee keeping Pete at a distance, he’s warned and doesn’t even flinch. Sliding the fur coat off the shoulders and placed over the ropes down to the floor. Waiting for the referee to signal the bell to embark his journey in XWL. His opponent wanting nothing to do with it, even with adulation from some fans in the 5th row.

SPOILERS AHEAD

INCOMING

WATCH YOUR SCROLLING FAM

The music kicks in after emerging victorious and Pete is on one knee, fist to the chin and the other knee pinning the competitor to the mat. Not impressed much although he did have a flurry of offense that struck him, mockingly mushing his face in. Pete scurries off to the ropes, and asks for a microphone. Handed the microphone by a stagehand, walks right to the middle. Urging the pathetic excuse for a wrestler out of the ring with his boot. Pulling his hair back, Dunne not even breaking a sweat begins to lift the mic up. In a deep brooding English accent he runs down the opponent.

[Pete Dunne]
We’re not having, none of that. None of that. Your hometown heroes can’t hold their own against me, matter of fact this is my division. What division do you ask? Anything I set my sights on, I’m better than the best, and I am the ingredient Xtreme Wrestling League needed. You see, you can talk a lot, but if you can’t back up it with pure strength and the purest form of wrestling. No, the purest form of fighting. When they are lying on their back, wondering where they went wrong. It was them first stepping in the ring after seeing the trail of bodies I, and only I left behind You won't be called a coward for running off, you'd be considered doing the smart thing.  

Turning the microphone to the side and cracking his neck with his left palm, no fuss no muss as if it was an easy pay day.

[Pete Dunne]
The Bruiserweight.. Is here to stay, and he’s here to crush your dreams. This is the reality era, no longer will you sit there and get shown any respect for your hard time stories. In no time, I will show what i'm capable of. Simply stated, You’re getting punched in the face by me, and you’re just going to have to live with it.

Tossing the mic to the mat with static covering his screaming to the crowd after making his mark, a name for himself. Pete Dunne strikes a pose and leaps out the ropes. Picking up his coat along the way, looking back over his shoulder at Corey Graves and smirking before taking his leave.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 8:50 pm

A skyward view looking down upon House Hardy. The words "Earlier This Week..." type itself out of the screen. Camera now switches to Broken Matt sitting on his front porch. As if he appears to be waiting for something. A loud buzzing noise starts becoming audible, and more audible by the moment. A smile crosses the face of Broken Matt as he starts to hear it. He quickly stands up, and yells.

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
AHHH! Vanguard One my dear friend! Does Brother Nero appear to be home?

Beeping noises can be heard as Vanguard One flies into frame. Subtitles now appear on the screen.

.:Vanguard One:.
No way! That jabroni took off.

How DELIGHTFUL! We make our march towards the home of Brother Nero...

Bro, Why don't you just drive?

Broken Matt looks over to Vanguard One looking pissed off.

Be gone!

More beeping comes from Vanguard One, and more subtitles show up

Alright just chill! We can walk! Well.. Wait I can't but you know you can...

Broken Matt smiles

Yes Vanguard One You shall fly over me making sure my path is clear with no OBSTRUCTIONS in my way. Now my friend.. Let us walk..

Broken Matt begins his walk with Vanguard One looming above. Broken Matt makes his way through the forest between his and Brother Nero home.

It has been quite sometime since I have traveled through these parts it is quite comforting this place is beautiful as ever. I shall remember to come to these parts more often to come here and rest, and also to reflect.

Broken Matt uses his hand to looks between pushes, and ahead we see the home of Brother Nero.

There is our objective Vanguard One. Are you sure no one is home? cause to get in the head of Brother Nero to force him to sign the contract we need to get into his head...

Vanguard flies down low maneuvering through trees to get near Broken Matt.

Yeah. That place is ghost town AF.

AHAHAHHAA YES!

We switch camera angles to show Broken Matt emerging from the forest. Broken Matt looks around at Brother Nero's art work with his yard.

Oh its quite a shame that all of this hard work is going to go to waste. Brother Nero was always an excellent artist.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 D0f2cafb52883c61cf6ab8028329f148

Broken Matt goes into Jeff Hardy's shed, and pulls out a hedge trimmer. Then begins destroying the hard work of Jeff Hardy.

AHAHAHAH YES! this is ABSOLUTELY EXHILARATING! CUT! CUT!! CUT THE BRANCH!!!

All the bushes have been utterly destroyed to barely anything. Then Broken Matt notices the grass, and gets down on his hands, and knees remarking in the incredible marksmanship.

When Brother Nero becomes my OBSOLETE MULE. I must have him teach Senor Benjamin how to do work to this degree. Now I do know that he has a lawn mower somewhere around here. If I was a mule... Where would I put it. It was not in the shed when I was in there.. Maybe...

Broken Matt turns his eyes to Vanguard One

Vanguard One locate the mower of lawns!

Vanugard begins scanning the area

Target located.. The item you are looking for lies to the side of the house. It seems the idiot has left his keys in the mower little does he know today that bites him in the ass!

Ahhh yes! Well put friend now to destroyer of lawns!

Broken Matt laughs madly as he finds the lawnmower

Hello there friend. Today shall be an incredible day to remember. So to remember this day well I shall bless you with a name so your story my friend can be told for centuries to come. Now what name does something of such beauty as yourself should be given? How about... JAX! THE DESTROYER OF BLADES!

Broken Matt takes his seat on Jax, and turns the key. The lawnmower takes little time to start.

Alright Jax my newly acquired friend. Isn't quite funny that normally you are made to make a lawn look beautiful, but today you are here to destroy!

Broken Matt begins driving through the lawn destroying

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Mowingmatt

AHAHAHA YES!

Broken Matt cuts the yard til there is no designs cut into the grass. Broken Matt, and Jax come to a stop. He shuts off the motor to Jax. Broken Matt gets off of Jax, and gets on knee rubbing the side of Jax.

Oh thank you Jax you have served your purpose well here today. The Seven Deities will shine down upon you with their seal of approval.

He then stands turning around to look at the house, and a smirk comes across his face.

Now I am willing to bet he keep some of his prized possessions inside his home. I wonder if we could find a way in. If my memory is correct he keeps a key underneath his door mat.

Broken Matt walks over to the front door, and lifts the door to find a key underneath it.

OH BROTHER NERO... You have made another poor choice again. Today is just not your day is it...

Broken Matt laughs to himself as he finds himself very humorous. He unlocks the door, and pushes the door slowly in. Broken Matt enters the house arms extended. He slowly looks around the room he.

Brother Nero.. I'd knew you wouldn't be here...

Broken Matt brings out a can of spray paint, and goes on to Start spray painting the word "DELETE!" covering up all Jeff's paintings he has worked so hard on. Broken Matt scoots back looking at what he has done.

It seems being an artist runs in the family. I know for certain I once had a vessel who was an artist. It seems I have kept some of their traits. HOW WONDERFUL!

Broken Matt begins trashing this room. Flipping couches, throwing pots on the ground, and picking up tables to throw out the window. Then finally Broken Matt stops dead in his tracks as he looks at the wall, and sees the Tag Team from another company on the wall.

No.. That is a disgrace to my name. This mocks everything I stand for he does not deserve this.

Broken Matt takes the belt off the wall, and throws it over his shoulder as he walks out of that room.

Vanguard One it is time to return to the house of Hardy! I sense that Brother Nero draws near..

Broken Matt walks out the door, and makes a break for it out into the forest. As he makes it to the tree line, and now is completely concealed. It appears someone pulls up to the home as the screen fades to black.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 9:22 pm

The scene unfolds in bleak darkness. A sudden light illuminates the dark atmosphere but only a little. A closer look shows a woman tied to a chair. Her mouth is gagged and she appears to either be asleep or uncounsious. There is a cut above her left eyebrow and dried blood matter to her face. More disturbing is the noose hanging from around her neck. You are looking at a victim. You are looking at an unfortunate soul. You are looking at Natalya

(Sister April)
Time to wake up Nattie

Suddenly the rope is yanked back. You see Natalya's eyes widen very big and choking sounds can be heard. Natalya's legs kick wildly but with being tied up there is nothing she can do but slightly thrash around as April pulls as hard as possible. Finally once Natalya's face turns purple April lets go. You can see Nattie's chest heaving up and down as she tries to catch her breath. Finally April walks out from the darkness and appears in front of Natalya. April removes the gag but The Queen of Harts is much too tired to respond

(Sister April)
I always wanted to bring you here. To my home. Welcome to the Darkness! A void of blackness as far as the eye can see. But I'll have a ton of time to show you around later. I'm sure you want to know why you're here correct?

Natalya finally looks like she's worked up the energy to speak but April grabs her by the face roughly, stopping her

(Sister April)
No no, there will be no talking right now. I just want you to listen. Tonight...is not gonna be a fun night for you. All the pain and misery I'm gonna put you through...it has a purpose. I'm not malicious for the sake of being malicious. I mean...we're friends after all?...

April lets go of Natalya's face and takes a step back. She walks in circles around Natalya, eyeing her like a predator does its prey

(Sister April)
Yes...we're good friends wouldn't you say? A lot of people in this place will say that I'm a horrible person. That I enjoy hurting physically and of course emotionally. It would be a lie to say it isn't true. But not with you Nattie. No. I've always given you a pass. No sneak attacks. No mind games. No harm has come to you outside of a match. Why? Because I see potential in you. Because I care about you. Because we're friends. And...how did you repay my friendship?

April's head snaps in the direction of Natalya

(Sister April)
YOU BETRAYED ME!

(Natalya)
AJ I-

A harsh slap echoes through the darkness. Natalya's face has shock written all over it as she stares into the rage filled eyes of Sister April

(Sister April)
Shut. Your. Mouth. For the thousandth time my name isn't AJ!!! My name is April! AJ isn't here anymore and the next time you call me that I'll pull on that noose around your neck so hard I'll break it. No more talking from you unless I say so. When I won the Womens Championship I expected my best friend to be back there to congratulate me. But...you weren't. You were no where to be found. And I thought for sure when I lost the title you would be there to give me some of that cheesy bull crap you spill to Dana and everyone else around here...but you weren't there. So imagine my shock when I saw you congratulating Sasha for taking away MY dream. For taking what I worked so hard to get. You showed me where your loyalty lied that day

April takes the gag once more and with a little difficulty once again gags Natalya. April waves one hand lazily and the lights begin to dim slowly. Natalya's eyes widen in fear and Natalya begins to struggle against her restraints

(Sister April)
...I don't take betrayal lightly. And tonight...you will see the errors of your decisions

April's dull eyes are the last thing you see as the scene fades to black
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 1:16 am

That's some BDSM shit right there.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 3:52 pm

We go the back where the cameraman is walking the halls. He hears a noise from one of the rooms and goes in to see what it was.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Freakshow14

CAMERAMAN
What..the...fu-

There's another noise from the corner of the room. The camera pans over to see Strowman chilling out eating a turkey leg. One of Steiner's freaks goes to sit on his lap, but he looks at her and growls. She runs away.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Freakshow7

Steiner notices the Cameraman and gets up.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Freakshow5
STEINER
Who the fuck are you?

CAMERAMAN
Im...ah, here to ask about your tag match tonight?...

Strowman comes over

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Freakshow18
STEINER
Tonight we fight two guys who aren't nothing more than a bunch of vanilla midgets! Hey Strowman, do we like vanilla midgets?

STROWMAN
I don't eat ice cream

Steiner just stares at Strowman

STEINER
See, no one likes them! Strowman and me are going to destroy those midget bastards and send them back to oz with the other hobbits!

STROWMAN
Midgets? I dont like those. I dont trust anything that can headbutt my balls.

Steiner stares again

STEINER
Man, what the fuck are you-
(Strowman glares at him)
Yeah..nobody likes them! Lets get ready to kick their ass!

Steiner looks at the camerman

STEINER
Now get the hell out, im working off!

Strowman goes back to his turkey leg as Steiner goes to a log

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Freakshow13

We go to the next segment

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 8:27 pm

We cut to Layla sitting at her desk going through papers when suddenly the door slams open. Layla looks up, startled, and eyes an irate CM Punk. Punk slowly walks into the office gripping his Elite Championship tightly

(Layla)
There you are! Where were you last week?! You were supposed to have a match with Ambrose and you were nowhere to be found

Punk says nothing at first and just looks around the office. Finally he begins to speak up

(CM Punk)
Five months...I have been the Elite champion for five months. In those five months I have beaten the Intercontinental Champion. World Heavyweight Champions. Number one contenders for Both of those titles. I have only lost one match in those months and that was because I was cheated. It was an amazing year that no one else on this roster can boast about! Yet...I wasn't awarded champion of the year despite me holding a title for longer than anyone! I wasn't awarded Superstar of the year even though I DESERVED IT MORE THAN ANYONE! I was disrespected last week and you and the crowd expected me to go out there with that lunatic Ambrose inside of a cell? Don't make me laugh!

Punk's breath is ragged after his rant. Layla takes it all in and looks to be keeping her composure

(Layla)
You have had a good year. And I'm sorry you feel that way but this is the way the fans voted. Maybe you going out there and shoving your beliefs and insulting them didn't run them the right way

(CM Punk)
I don't care what the fans like. I care about what's fair. And Sydal and Kruger walking around with a award...isn't fair. But I can see you're not gonna do what's right. So let's talk about Final Stand. I've run through pretty much anyone here. Every other title scene has been set up but mine. And I won't let the most important title in XWL be disrespected again. So? What do you have for me?

Layla clears her throat and gives Punk a sheepish look. Punk rolls his eyes

(CM Punk)
I'm somehow not surprised. It's a new year and I refuse to just be disrespected like this. Do your job, and I want an opponent by next week. Do your job Layla

Punk spins on his heels before Layla can respond and heads for the door. Before he can turn the knob though the door opens. And standing in the doorway is another man that stops the Elite Champion in his tracks. It was a dead silence until the who's yet to be shown speaks up.

[???]
Punk.

(CM Punk)
Paul.

The camera moves outward to reveal Paul Heyman, the Advocate for the Beast Incarnate, standing in the doorway of Layla's office. The two of them never let their eyes leave one another as the champion begins his exit from the office once Heyman steps off to the side. The door was closed and this allowed Heyman to turn his attention to Layla.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Layla! I'm sorry if I interupted something but you're just the individual I needed to talk to, especially after what happened last week where, as I'm sure you saw, Brock Lesnar did what he does best. EAT. SLEEP. DEFEAT AJ STYLES. REPEAT.

(Layla)
Yes, of course I saw it. I watch every single match after all.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
One would hope, but that's not why I came here. I came here because I heard rumblings that AJ Styles was going to be named not only the number one contender for Matt Sydal's Heavyweight Championship of the World, but also the main event of Final Stand? I see a little bit of an issue there, Miss El.

Heyman approaches her desk closer.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
You see, Brock Lesnar has beaten AJ Styles numerous times now and Brock Lesnar was not the one pinned in the triple threat match at Breakthrough. Why on earth would you possible consider giving AJ Styles the main event over Brock Lesnar? Have you lost your mind?

(Layla)
Well, in all fairness, AJ Styles has a rematch clause. Denying him his rematch could lead to some serious trouble... but I'm sure I could work Brock Lesnar onto the card. Perhaps a match against someone li-

Then Heyman cut her off.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Pardon me for cutting you off, but you have to understand: my client, your biggest draw, doesn't want a random match against a random opponent. My Client, in a way, is a prize fighter. He's not here for the thrill of the fight or to entertain the fans. Brock Lesnar is here for two reasons and two reasons only: green and gold.

The General Manager goes to speak, but she cuts herself off this time. A smile creeped onto her face is it looked as if some sort of idea popped into her head.

(Layla)
You know, I might have an id- Excuse me, can you please leave? I don't want anyone hearing this, if you don't mind.

Her words were directed at the cameramen who make an exit from the office and we could no longer hear what the two of them were discussing. We fade out to the next segment then.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 2:48 pm

We come back from commercial to see an old face, Byron Saxton getting ready for a interview.

Saxton

Please Welcome my guest tonight, Sami Zayn

Sami enters the camera view

Sami
Hey bud good to see ya again.

Saxton

Thanks. Now last week you were supposed to have a match, but it never happened?

Sami takes his hat off and rubs his head before putting his hat back on

Sami
yeah... the thing is I tried finding him but... i kinda just gave up after an hour. Took the night off caught a movie with my buddy EY.

Saxton

Speaking of Mr. Young, you have a Tag match with him later how do you think you two will be able to handle Steiner and Strowman, two men who have at least 300lbs and you and Eric?

Sami

Well you see... Oh, hey man.

The camera pans to the side as we see Eric Young

Sami

You can go Byron its kewl we got this!

Eric nods, Byron leaves but Sami asks for the mic before Byron leaves, Byron hands it to him.

Sami

Soooooooo Mr. Young, how will you and your partner handle those monsters toniiiiight!

[Eric Young]
Well you know Sami, I think we're going to use our speed and wit to outsmart the small brained behmoths and truly stake our claim as being an effective team in XWL. As well as that, I'm a little unsure of the trust barrier here as I have to square off with him in a week's time.

Sami
Well, I'm sure he feels he can trust you and tonight, work together with you to defeat those Jabroni's!

Sami clears his throat and starts to speak in his announcer voice again

Sami
Soooooooooooo!

Sami goes back to his regular voice

Sami
Whats up with the whole Matt Striker sitch? You guys still friends, or has your old pal Sami become your best friend?

Sami hands the mic to EY

[Eric Young]
I, I can't deal with you.

Eric walks away, Sami seeming confused.

Sami
What? Was it something I said!?
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 5:58 pm

We go to the ring

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 XrnBe

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Tumblr_o1kgjjwesH1sbzhteo1_500

BACK TO THE TOKYO DOME

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Caution_spoilers

RANALLO
AJ Styles has defeated Daniel Bryan. What a match!

As Styles's music plays Bryan gets up and they look at each other. Bryan extends a hand out of respect as the crowd cheers. Styles looks at him and extends his hand back. But before they can shake Styles brings his hand to his hair and runs it through smirking as the crowd boos. Styles leaves the ring as Bryan shakes his head and laughs to himself about the disrespect.

RANALLO
What a lack of respect by Styles.

GRAVES
Styles is a former World Champion. What is Bryan? he owes nothing to anybody

Bryan walks arouns the ring and gets a YES! chant going. The crowd goes along as he brings his arms up and down. But they start to boo. Before Bryan realizes the booing Austin Aries comes up from behind with a hard elbow to the back Bryans head. Bryan hits the mat as the crowd continues to boo.

RANALLO
What a cowardly attack By Austin Aries!

Aries looks down at the out Bryan. He places one foot on Bryans back and raises his arms and shouting YES! Mocking Bryans chant and taunt as we go to commercial
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 6:54 pm

That finish was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 8:09 pm

P.R Son wrote:
That finish was beautiful.

Ya me and stunner had some good matches in SOOL
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Pretty clean finish, also nice attires boys.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:23 am

KingWolf wrote:
It may be the beer  or shooting the shit with jake the snake severall times tonight. But ty
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 11:44 am

BeardyNoMore wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
It may be the beer  or shooting the shit with jake the snake severall times tonight. But ty
You're quite welcome.
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 1:31 pm

The camera returns to a cemetery. Smoke can be seen very faintly in the background and a very sinister feeling is in the arena. A very low voice, sounding like a chuckle begins to get closer until finally a familiar body figure is present.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Undertaker291

The Undertaker

They say it is easier for a camel to fit into an eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven. They tend to hold on to their Earthly possessions and will do anything to keep them, anything to keep their glory, so they tend to act like cowards in their lost way. However one lost, rich man seems to have caught my attention. You would think since the rich tend to be cowards that he would try to avoid death, but he made a mistake. Your attempt to salvage what pride you have left last week did only one thing: Piss off the Deadman. JBL, you should have thought more wisely, for now your name is next of the Reaper's list and your soul will be added to my collection and your body.. Well we know where it goes. You should have learned from Bray Wyatt, not to get my attention, but now Rich Boy, you better run while you can. But tonight there is Broken man that has wandered for too long in my path, but let me assure you JBL, when we meet again You will Rest In Peace.  

Undertaker chuckles as he moves his hat to cover more of his face, but after a moment the laughing ceases. The camera fades.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 3:57 pm

Returning from a commercial break The World Heavyweight Championship is in full view as it sits on top of a crate, it's wonderous golden beauty is matched only by The Golden Slammy beside it, an award that was added to Matt Sydal's collection last week when he was named Superstar of The Year. As the camera pans outward, we see The Golden Ticket himself leaned against the crate admiring his prizes, sporting an attire that at first glance not only glistens gold but also has "Superstar of The Year" plastered all over it. It's clear that Matt's making good on his promise last week, and his abundant admiration might never be broken if he didn't hear someone approaching. Before we see who, or he turns around himself, he immediately lets out a light chuckle and smirks.

[Matt Sydal]
Look, Renee, I know it's you...and I know you, me, and EY sort of hit the reset button last week, and obviously you want to interview The SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR...but don't you think this is a little too awkward? Like, I'm a professional, and you, well I'm a professional, and while I know you want this exclusive, I just think we're not there yet, okay?

His assumption is met with nothing but silence, so he shakes his head, letting out a brief sigh.

[Matt Sydal]
Why don't you go interview my opponent tonight instead, R-Truth? He's becoming a big deal around here, not as much as I of course...but he's finally getting some shine, and an interview with you is the kind of exposure he needs. Just, you know....remember to keep the legs closed

Still, silence...we're not sure if Renee, or whoever it was left, but Matt again continues because he apparently can have an entire conversation with just himself. He turns around, only to be met a future shock of an image, The Money in The Bank briefcase held right in his face as he was about to continue speaking.

[Matt Sydal]
I'm just kiddi-

His mouth is still open, but nothing is coming out, as none other than R-Truth his opponent tonight, and the holder of a contract that earns him a one on one title match for The World Heavyweight Championship is standing right in front of him, holding the case in full view.

[R-Truth]
Damn right I should be getting interviewed tonight for MY BIG MAIN EVENT match tonight against you. But tonight I turned down everyone that wants to interview the hottest commodity in XWL.

Sydal opens his mouth to speak again, but Truth cuts him off and continues to talk.

[R-Truth]
Now I know what you are about to say. You may have won the Superstar of the year. But its a new year, and the contract, in this case, guarantees me a title shot whenever I want. THE REAL GOLDEN TICKET and MY GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!

R-Truth holds the Money in the Bank briefcase and points at it. Then continues to speak.

[R-Truth]
And when I do cash in the REAL GOLDEN TICKET, the era of THE TRUTH will begin! Then at the next Slammy Awards myself, R Truth, The Golden Boy of XWL will walk away with the same award you have there.

R-Truth points at Sydal's Superstar of the year award, and Sydal grabs the Slammy award as Truth continues to talk.

[R-Truth]
THAT'S RIGHT! 2017 Superstar of the year! And tonight will be another win in my resume.

R-Truth looks around as if he heard something as Sydal just looks at Truth as if he is crazy.

[R-Truth]
What's that sound?

R-Truth looks around again, and then looks at his wrist which has a gold Rolex watch on it to go with his gold suit he is wearing. He brings the Rolex watch up to his ear.

[R-Truth]
Tick Tock Tick Tock. That's the sound of your title reign coming to an end.

R-Truth then walks away holding up the Money in the Bank briefcase taunting Matt Sydal, shouting "IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME EVAN! IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL I GET MY REVENGE!"  Much like all of us, Matt is confused, he opens his mouth, but no words come out...much like he's left many people speechless over the course of the last year....he himself is now speechless. But among the questions, we're asking ourselves right now, the one that sticks out most...is will he also be left titleless by the end of the night should the "REAL GOLDEN TICKET" decide to use his golden opportunity in tonight's Main-Event? Matt stares off into the distance, his World title in one hand, his Slammy in the other, as we cut to a recap highlighting what happened during last week's Women's Championship Match between Natalya and Sasha Banks.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 5:29 pm

It had been a rather long day for him. He had to do several autographs signings and he also hit the gym. Ever since he defeated his own flesh and blood in the ladder match several weeks ago - Jeff Hardy stock has slowly raised a little bit within XWL and yet he still felt empty inside. He never wanted to hurt his brother, hell he never wanted this fight to begin with, but his brother kept pushing him and pushing him and his hand was forced. He had lost their first encounter - he was holding back in the match, wanting to help Matt instead of harming him and it cost him, it cost him his family and it cost him a part of himself.

A Fighting Brother - JEFF HARDY
"Home at last."

He would stop the engine of his car as he steps out. Grabbing his gym bag and tossing it over his shoulder he walks up the driveway. His thoughts where running wild. He had not seen nor heard from Matt ever since that second match. when Jeff hit the twist of fate on him and climbed that ladder and took the victory from him and ensured that this was the end once and for all, Matt had not bothered him anymore. A small smirk was on his lips - he was home - he could rest - he could unwind before he went to XWL for this week's show.

He would unlock the front door as he would step inside his house, throwing the bag down and walking up the stairs as he looks around. He would then walk towards the window that overlooks his entire garden and his lands as he stands there. Hand reaching out and resting upon the glass before him he would blink a moment, he had not been on drugs for years, but he could have sworn his eyes were playing tricks on him. His land was destroyed.

"What the hell?"

He would turn and walks to the corner as he grabs a baseball bat and holds onto it tightly as he walks through the house - walking into another room as he stops and freezes. His eyes go wide as he looks at his wall. His numerous paintings - some he had spent weeks on, others years - they were all destroyed. Each one he had put hard hours into and all of them where now ruined as he gritted his teeth. He didn't care about the broken window. The couches flipped or the pots and other items smashed. He didn't even car that one of his belts had been taken from the wall - it was the fact that DELETE had been sprayed all over his paintings. It was the fact that his own brother had BROKEN into his home and done this. The grass - his land that was one thing, but this, this was too far.

"Matt you son of a bitch!"

Jeff would rush out of the room - running down the stairs as he pushes the back door open to run outside. Everything was destroyed - he had worked so hard on this and it was all deleted in mere moments - he would swing the baseball bat in the air in pure rage, imagining that it was Matt head he was hitting as he would then throw it on the ground - the wooden bat smashes in half at the pressure and speed he had thrown it down as he formed his hands into fist and just screamed as loud as he could.

"I BEAT YOU MATT - I BEAT YOU - IT WAS MEANT TO BE OVER!"

The camera now switches to Broken Matt as we can hear Jeff Hardy yelling from his home.

This is far from over Brother Nero. It will not be over until I get the last laugh. I will take everything from you until you are Broken so there is nothing left of you so you maybe DELETED. Like I already started by taking this...

Broken Matt holds the tag team title from another promotion in front of him.

I know this means so much to you. I have some bad news for you this belt right here belongs to the Hardy name, but unfortunately you are no Hardy.

Broken Matt laughs to himself as he puts the title back over his shoulder.

I shall very soon... Brother Nero... I shall see you very soon...

Broken Matt turns to Vanguard One

Vanguard One let us return home..

Broken Matt turns around, and his coat tails fly in the wind as the screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 DUWmgpQ XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 QomeJFW

A green mist fills the stage as Rosemary's theme starts playing. A hooded figure steps out into the mist. A few moments pass as the figures tilts their head to the left then to the right. Then the figure crosses their wrists, and a spotlight shines down on them. At the moment, the person raises their crossed wrists over their head grabbing their hood, and with a quick motion uncrosses their wrists to throw off her hood. A huge opening in the mist now opens up to reveal Rosemary standing there.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 20160126222439

She begins walking down towards the ring. Rosemary stands before the apron, and she reaches forward grabbing onto the middle rope pulling herself up to the apron. She stands on the apron looking around the arena. She slowly crawls into the ring, and then she lies down in the ring, stomach first, facing towards the ramp.  

The crowd enters a hype of mixed sorts as the theme of Alexa Bliss comes over the airwaves. In moments Alexa is out on stage, staring down at the ring which contains Rosemary. Her face reads "disgusted" as she holds a mic, moving down the ramp as she raises the mic, her music dying out.

[Alexa Bliss]
You're kidding me, right? You must be kidding me.

Bliss speaks, her face telling a story as does her words.

[Alexa Bliss]
XWL's Women's division has turned into a complete and utter freakshow. A circus for women like you, Rosemary and people like Sister April who simply won't go away. And I, I didn't sign up for that.

Alexa is almost laughing at the audacity of the bookers for placing her against Rosemary.

[Alexa Bliss]
I was booked to wrestle. Not to fight someone who belongs in an insane asylum. An especially not fight someone, as beneath me as you. So what's going to happen next, is I'm going to spell it out for you real simple because honey, this is Wrestling, not American Horror Story.

Alexa enters the ring now, having made it all the way down the ramp, crossing the apron and climbing in. She points at Rosemary as though trying to make her small brain understand better.

[Alexa Bliss]
Get the hell out of my ring and go back to whatever hole you crawled out of because-

DING, DING, DING!

The bell rings as Bliss turns, eyes wide at the ref.

[Alexa Bliss]
NO! I'm not wrestling tonight. I was not ready! What are you-

WHAM! In one moment Alexa goes from standing to being speared by Rosemary. The crowd goes wild as Rosemary covers Alexa, one hand over his face, specifically her mouth, silencing her as the ref drops, counting the victory with ease. Rosemary slowly stands, smiling widely at Alexa beneath her as the camera cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 7:32 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 N0HYlUJ XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 VsF1a1X

Kruger smirks as he stands up looking down upon JBL.

.:Corey Graves:.
That was just brutal..

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
JBL really needs to come up with a game plan to turn things around for himself, but I think we all knew that Kruger would come on top here tonight.

.:Corey Graves:.
No question about that Mauro. Kruger has been on an absolute rampage as of late. Next week we get to find out who will go to toe to toe with him at Final Stand.

Kruger is handed his Intercontinental title, and smile crosses the face of Leo Kruger. He gets handed a mic, and begins to speak.

.:Leo Kruger:.
Sami Zayn, and the man who can't get my name out of his mouth. Let this be a message to you. If you want to continue your healthy living I do not recommend going into Final Stand as my prey. I will do anything to walk out champion... even if that means being the last man standing...

A huge smirk comes across the face of Leo Kruger as he throws the mic in the air, and it hits the mat. He quickly gets out of the ring, and makes his way up the ramp.

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 8:15 pm

At the sound of Sami Zayn's music starting the whole arena explodes into cheering. The fans begin singing along to his entrance music and the crowd is electric. After a while no man was walking out from the back, and after the crowd's confusion, a head pokes out from the curtain. Eventually a man walks out, with a big grin on his face, but it wasn't Sami Zayn. The whole crowd began to boo as Edge steps into the ring with a mic in hand.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 560275_1287182838258_full

Edge

So that's how you react to your beloved hero Sami Zayn, a man who yet again got another shot for a title, even though he probably can't win it. While I'm at it, I would like to say that I am a little confused, I come back and I just proved every person wrong when I wiped the floor with Cactus Jack, but not only that, I proved yet again that I actually win matches that count, and I don't even get mentioned for a title match. No, all that tiny child Layla does back there is give me a match against Punk. Don't get me wrong it's an honor to kick the ass of a champion and I will deliver, but people like Sami Zayn piss me off. They just can't get the job done, and then they want another opportunity hand fed to them instead of working to make one. I hate standing in the shadow of this chump because he gets the fans love and Layla " can't help, but give him another chance because he ' earned it ' ". IT MAKES ME SICK.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Edge-promo-gif-3-o

Edge hangs his head down, and runs his finger through his hair as the crowd boos only seem to get louder

[/b]
Edge

YOU PEOPLE JUST DON'T GET IT. I'VE DONE NOTHING, But work my ass off and prove people wrong since I step foot in this place, and made my own opportunities and I still get over looked. You may not take me seriously right now, but believe me, what I said last week I want you to engrave that into your tiny, little skulls because I will get my point across one way or another. This whole division is in my hands and it won't be until it's too late and the hunter Leo Kruger is on the mat and I hold that title over my head, that you will take me seriously. Punk, you better be ready, I'm bringing you the fight of your life, and I will not stop until I'm declared the victor. You claim your the best after your five month reign, you better get ready because you are about to witness what an elite contender looks like, and how you will be nothing, but my stepping stone to the top.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 WWE-Edge-Entrance-Photo

Edge with a very angry and passionate look in his eyes drops his microphone and leaves the ring. Edge looks back and throws his hands in the air as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 8:36 pm

As XWL continues the camera shows Renee Young standing backstage mic in hand.

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Z

{Renee Young}
Ladies and gentlemen, please hel...

Right in the middle of her sentence JBL walks up from behind, with a look of aggression and anger on his face. He snatches the mic out of Renee's hands before beginning to speak.

$JBL$
Leo Kruger i had you beat son, and you know it. You have the audacity to talk about that sorry excuse for a man Sami Zayn after i almost beat you? I don't give a damn if it takes me a month or a year but that title will come off your shoulder and it will be strapped around my waist. People think your something out of this world, A God if you will. Well i hate to break it to you boy but im the only Wrestling God there is, so you best be counting down the days because Business is about to pick up.

JBL tosses the mic before walking off as XWL moves to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17    XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 1/16/17 - 1/23/17
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next