Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16

Go down 
+12
Harmon
Pringle96`
Zack
P.R Son
Frowonder
imagohard2nite
T-Roll
GamerShane31
Chickenhuntin666
MagnesiacXBL
Strummania
LazyEye513
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LazyEye513
Mid Card

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16   XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 4:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: SPRINT CENTER
KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

*NOTE* The XWL Anarchy arena is up for download to be used for matches during the show. The arena was made by Zack (Gamertag: AZackToRemember). Remember that you will need to create a show using the XWL Anarchy arena in order to use it online.

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. The Dangerous Alliance meets... an unlikely alliance.
Strange bedfellows unite in tonight's main event as the team of AJ Styles and R-Truth take on Brock Lesnar in a handicap match. That's right, the World Heavyweight Champion and the man who could possibly take his championship from him at any given second are set to team up to take on the Beast Incarnate only a week before what could be the biggest match of AJ Styles' career: a triple threat Unsanctioned Match for the World Heavyweight Championship - and that's assuming R-Truth doesn't have a trick up his sleeve!

2. The Darkness goes Bankrupt
The number one contenders tournament has finally come to a close and "The Legit Boss" Sasha Banks stood tall above the rest of the division - minus one champion of course. Come Breakthrough, for the first time ever, all of that changes as Sister April and Sasha Banks are set to collide with the Women's Championship now on the line. But first, the two of them have to put their differences aside and work together as they team up against Dana Brooke the woman that went against the teachings of her new mentor and partner Natalya when she raked the eyes of Sister April two weeks ago to defeat her one on one. With Natalya's ongoing struggle to rein in Dana's nefarious behavior, will she be able to focus on using this opportunity not only to catapult her back at the top of the title hunt, but also a lesson to Dana that you don't have to cheat to get ahead? Will Sasha Banks and Sister April be able to pick up the win or will their own behaviors and want to be the pinnacle of this division cost them the win?

3. Is the Truth going to face the consequences?
Brock Lesnar and AJ Styles aren't the only troubles that R-Truth has to deal with on tonight's show. A 'wrestling god' by the name of JBL has challenged R-Truth to a ladder match at Breakthrough after R-Truth cost JBL a match against Kevin Owens stole what rightfully belonged to JBL, his signed hat. If R-Truth manages to defeat the wrestling god, well, might literally be walking away as the man who has money in the bank - that is assuming he chooses to not back down from the fight after John Bradshaw Layfield put an offer out on the table during his interview with Renee Young. Will R-Truth prove that he's a fighter and quite possibly a future Heavyweight Champion? Or will he give in the JBL's demands?

4. Will the Eater of Worlds enter the Asylum?
After Dean Ambrose robbed the fans of witnessing a match between Bray Wyatt and Bobby Roode by attacking the Glorious One during his entrance, it was announced that Dean would have to pay the price for his actions yet again. Not in the former of a suspension or anything like such, rather in the former of a match. A match with the man who was supposed to fight Roode this past week on Anarchy. Will Dean Ambrose be able to prove that he was a former Heavyweight Champion for a reason or will Bray Wyatt be able to silence the Lunatic?

5. The Greatest Contender That Ever Lived?
After a week where the Best in the World was unusually silent, you have to wonder just what he has in store for the Greatest Man That Ever Lived after he cheated his way to earning a shot at Punk's Elite Championship. A CM Punk with a microphone in his hands is already deadly enough as it is, we've witnessed that for weeks now, but a CM Punk who's gone silent? Austin Aries might have his hands full in his match with Scott Hall but if he were smart, he'd keep a pair of eyes in the back of his head, as should his manager.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 QomeJFWXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 ZbHYY1B

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 DUWmgpQ XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 XBoBbEI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 YiLDmsKXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 YAJV7PL

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 PDAVzOuXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 YZJPnVO

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 YZTyPEBXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 JHj1uww

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 DRaMuTOXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 HXJnMzMXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 N0HYlUJ

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Q01OmPyXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Aiqm6CT
XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 VsF1a1XXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 5tOg2pf

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 5Tq9eZRXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 JcSJ4gq

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 LAIY08UXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 PIURm0u

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 NF9c6pyXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 UlD6JrO
XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 UEqT83JXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 7Ehi3T7

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 L3MSRyBXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 EldJZjU

Handicap Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 HIm4AMcXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 8G8BVGS
XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Gv2EBWK
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16   XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 11:14 pm

As Anarchy continues you can see Renee Young standing backstage mic in hand.

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 DFbyW9V

{Renee Young}
Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, the Wrestling God himself, John Bradshaw Layfield.

The camera pans out to now reveal JBL standing beside Renee Young, still hatless.

{Renee Young}
Now john as we all saw last week you were in an amazing back and forth match with Kevin Owens, and some say just as it seemed you were about to gain another win, Your opponent for this Sunday at Breakthrough R-Truth, stole your hat, distracting you and causing you the match. what are your thoughts on this?

$JBL$
My thoughts? Really? Is that the best you could come up with for an interview with the Wrestling God himself? What are my thoughts.

JBL shakes his head and looks disappointed at Renee Young before continuing.

$JBL$
As if it wasn't clear as day i had Owens beat last week until that no good son of a bitch came down and stole my hat. Let me ask you something Renee, How is it that R-Truth can come down here and steal my property and this "great company" known as XWL allows him to keep his damn job? He should not only have lost his job, but he should be locked up. People like him is whats wrong with this great country, and ill be damned if i just stand by and let this just happen.

{Renee Young}
Well we know your scheduled to face R-Truth one on one this Sunday, but lets talk about tonight. What are your plans going into tonight triple threat match against someone youve never faced and the man you lost to last week?

JBL turns and stares at Renee Young for a few moments before looking back at the camera and speaking again.

$JBL$
My plans? Allow me to let you in on a little secret. Those two are not worth the $100 bill i wipe my ass with. Last week Owens won by a fluke. A freak accident. and Samoa Joe has yet to prove a damn thing in this company. As a matter of fact im not even going to waste my time and energy to lace up my boots to be in a match with those two ingrates. let them have at it, hell i hope they beat the hell out of each other, because unlike me, you wont be seeing them this Sunday.

{Renee Young}
Well that's very...

JBL cuts her off immediately.

$JBL$
Did i say i was done? You know your a lousy interviewer and ive had all i can take of you for one night, just get the hell out of here.

Renee Young sighs before nodding and walking off

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 JBL-WWE

$JBL$
Now Truth, i have a message for you. You think your a hotshot for causing me my match last week? You think you've proved yourself? You think your ready to headline a PPV against me? Well i hate to be the bearer of bad news but damn son, your not. You have done nothing but bitch and moan since you've been here and im sick of it. This Sunday your stepping into Mount Olympus with a Wrestling God son, And when your sitting on your ass watching me grab hold hold of the holy grail you and everyone else will know the simple fact, that business is about to pick up.

JBL starts to turn and walk away but quickly turns back to the camera

$JBL$
Oh and truth, Good luck tonight.

JBL tosses the mic before walking away as XWL fades to the next segment

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 NF9c6pyXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 UlD6JrO
XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 UEqT83JXWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 7Ehi3T7

Seriously such an amazing ending, so if you watch no other part, watch that beautiful final five minutes. So much story told.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16   XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 1:31 pm

We return from commercial break to be greeted by Eva Marie, who is already inside the ring, removing her jacket.

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 6O30L5um

Eva does a slow turnaround before dropping the jacket and stepping on the bottom rope, blowing a kiss to the cameras.

Rosemary emerges from behind the curtain walking very slow with head tilted sideways as she gazes down the ramp, and looks upon Eva Marie who waits in the ring.

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 MwN2lE

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Gah..This Rosemary just gives me the creeps. The way she is moving around reminds me of a zombie...

She begins her decent down the ramp not taking her eyes off of Eva.

.:Corey Graves:.
Rosemary made her debut last week on Anarchy. She spoke of change, and how the evolution will proceed to grow tonight as her victim tonight will fall victim to the Red Wedding..

I just hope Eva has done her homework to scout this Rosemary as for we don't know what this woman is capable.

All I know is we are about to find out, and my best bet is it isn't gonna be pretty.

Rosemary stops right before the ring, and she slowly reaches for the middle ropes. She climbs right onto the apron, and gets into the ring. She puts her back to Eva, and drops her head forward.

Okay, why she is facing away from her opponent? Is she so confidant in herself she doesn't even have to face her opponent to fight?

That right that Mauro is the dumbest comment you have said all night. It's obvious she is playing head games with Eva Marie.

The bell rings. Eva begins walking towards her but Rosemary bends her body backwards to look into the eyes of Eva Marie.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 DUWmgpQ XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 XBoBbEI

Rosemary now on her knee begins laughing to her self as she looks down upon the defeated Eva Marie. She rises to her feet with a big smile on her face. The ref walks over to Rosemary holding a mic, and offers it to her. She looks down at the mic with a slight smile, and she takes it from him as she looks into his eyes.

.:IGN Rose Rosemary IGN Rose:.  
Well.. it's almost as if you knew I wanted to speak.

She giggles as she closes her eyes. Her head slowly moves down, and she again looks upon Eva Marie. She begins walking closer, and she kneels down next Eva.

Look at you..

Rosemary runs her hands through Eva's hair.

You tried so hard pretty girl but like the rest you have failed, and soon you shall decay..

Rosemary laughs, and takes in a deep breath. She pets the head of Eva as she continues talking.

You are the beginning piece to the bridge that will lead me straight Sister April, and for that I thank you. She is direct insult to me. I am the darkness. I am the death bringer. I am the Demon Assassin as you can see

Rosemary lifts Eva's head off the mat, but Eva's personal security team run down the ramp and pull her out of the ring before anything more could be done. As they begin to more or less carry her up the ramp, she is offered crystallized water, a toilette, and a fan to help her come to. Rosemary begins laughing as she watches this what she views as a pathetic display. She stops laughing abruptly, and a look of aggression grows upon her face

I took down one of XWL's most talented, and dominant woman of all time. Let this be a message to anyone who dares think they can stand in my way...

She drops the mic, and she slowly runs her hands down her face all the way down to her chin. She slowly looks down at both of her hands, and begins laughing maniacally.

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16   XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 3:56 pm

XWL Anarchy cuts to ringside as someones theme starts to play.

Scott Steiner walks down the ramp with his 2 freaks and starts insulting fans and telling them to fuck off as he makes his way to the announce table.

STEINER
Gimme a fuckin mic!

A guy at ringside quickly gives Steiner a mic, and Steiner goes back into the ring.

STEINER
A few weeks ago I called you out Layla. I asked for real challenge. Last week I got put up against a fat some bich also known as sloppy joe. And this week I get put up against a backyard wrestler. But he don't want to step in the ring with me.  See Jeff Hardy doesn't  stand a chance against me tonight. So with that being said I don't expect him to come out here. The numbers don't lie when it says I whooped everyones ass I have been put up against. So with that being said I'm taking matters into my own hands,and I'm going to give you white trash here tonight a match where the numbers aren't  on my side. And at Breakthrough, I challenge anyone in the world to come to show accept my open challenge and step in the ring with the big poppa. Whether that challenger is a wrestler in the back or  some fat bastard watching this on his couch, I don't really care because either way I'm kicking their ass.

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Scott-steiner-miami-herald

STEINER
Just like I am going to do tonight. So victims in the back come on down!

Steiner tosses the mic.

Steiner celebrates his victory and makes his way backstage with his freaks as XWL goes to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16   XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 4:02 pm

We come back to Anarchy to find a single desk with two chairs in the middle of the ring

(Corey Graves)
We saw these two in action earlier where they picked up the win over Natalya and Dana. Now, it's time for these two to sign the contacts for their match at Breakthough

(Mauro Ranallo)
They worked pretty well together for future opponents. Lets hope they keep it peaceful now

(Corey Graves)
These two? Keep their cool? I wouldn't bet on it

Suddenly the lights turn out, and just like that the crowd know who is the culprit. When they come back on April is simply sat in a chair in the ring

(Corey Graves)
April...didn't do her usual entrance...I find that just...odd

(Mauro Ranallo)
I find a lot of things about Sister April odd honestly. But it looks like she has something to say

Sure enough April is armed with a microphone. With a blank expression April stares at the ramp and begins to talk

{Sister April}
Sasha, I'm waiting

April simply sets the mic down and just stares at the ramp. The crowd seems confused and doesn't know how to react. April  doesn't move a muscle as she awaits her number one contender

(Mauro Ranallo)
...I guess she refuses to speak until Sasha appears

The entire arena brings itself quiet as the attention is turned to the stage as everyone, especially the champion, awaited for the number one contender to make her own entrance. But a moment passed and nothing, as if she was making the champion wait even longer... until her theme song finally started to blast throughout the arena.

Sasha Banks emerges from behind the curtain and moves herself onto the center of the stage. She glances out into the crowd before her eyes land back on the ring, eyeing up the champion who sat there, waiting for her. But before she brought herself down the ramp, the Boss did her signature taunt atop the stage.

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Giphy

(Mauro Ranallo)
And Ladies and Gentlemen, the Boss is in the house and she looks ready to sign a contract.

(Corey Graves)
Can you blame her? She has a chance to become the XWL Women's Champion! But here's the thing, Sasha Banks has to go through Sister April in order to do this but you and I both know that beating her is no walk through the park.

The Boss finished bringing herself down the ramp and her feet led her up the steel steps and into the ring. Her eyes never left the champion the entire time. Straight forward, Sasha Banks didn't trust her.  Her theme began to die out as she pulled out her chance and proceeded to sit herself down opposite of the champion, a table still sat between the two of them in typical contract signing fashion.

[SASHA BANKS]
You're lucky I didn't make you wait a little longer.

Sasha said upon picking up the microphone from the table.

[SASHA BANKS]
What's next, huh? Are you going to start trying to play your little mind games with me? Your little child's play? I'm here to fight like a woman, not play silly games, April. Keep that in mind.

April picks up her microphone and brings it toward her lips

{Sister April}
I am not here to play mind games with you. In fact, it's quite the opposite. While I do enjoy my...games. There is a time to be serious and now is one of those times. For one, I would like to thank you for not turning on me tonight. You could have easily dropped off the apron and left me to the wolves but you didn't. And that's where the respect comes in. You are one of the few people on this roster who has some self respect. You don't take the easy way out, you don't use underhanded tactics to get ahead. No, you're different. And in a different world maybe it's you instead of Nattie that I want so desperately by my side...

April smiles softly at Sasha, but the smile doesn't last long. She instead looks a little sad

{Sister April}
...Which is why it hurts me to have to do this. See, last week I said that this would be your last Anarchy. And I meant it, when I said it. I thought when I disposed of Mia Yim that I changed something in this division. But I was wrong. I changed nothing. I peeled of one stinking layer of an onion to reveal another. You are a great wrestler. You are someone to look up to Sasha. And you are what I will use to prove that my message still has meaning. We are going to have a match, a great match Sasha! I'm sure we can and will steal the show. However...it's what comes after the match that is important

April's face doesn't move from the sadness it holds as she stares at The Boss

{Sister April}
...I'm going to hurt you, and I don't want you to think it's cause I hold something against you. I'm not doing this for petty reasons. And I'm not doing this just to be malicious. I do these things because they need to be done and you just happen to be at the right place, at the wrong time. I didn't try to play mind games with you because I wanted you to know I respect you enough to say to your face how this is gonna go down. When Breakthrough is over...there will be no more Boss. There will be no more chances. And there will be no more Sasha Banks

April lowers the mic and simply gives Sasha a blank look. Her threat left hanging in the air for Sasha to retort. But her first response wasn't any words. No, it was just laughter. Everything that April said, not a single bit of it made Sasha feel threatened.

[SASHA BANKS]
I'd LOVE to see you try and end me because listen here, sweetheart. I'm far, far away from the end of my career. The end for me isn't even in sight. You might have gotten rid of Mia but the thing is, I'm not here. I'm stronger than her. I'm better than her. It's going to take a lot more than one loss to get rid of me. Unlike her, when I lose, I don't stay down. I get right back up and I continue to fight. I continue to fight because this is all that I've got.

She paused and shrugged her shoulders, her tone picking up to a more apologetic one.

[SASHA BANKS]
I hate to be the one to break it to you, because I know how obsessed you are when it comes to Natalya, and I think she's married already so don't get your hopes up, but you will never get the chance to defend your championship against her. Why? Because come Breakthrough, that's going to be my championship and it's going to be me facing her and defending against her. You? You can crawl back to whatever little shadow you came out of because sister, this story isn't going to have a happy ending for you.

Then The Boss leaned a little more over the table as her voice dropped to a more serious tone and she looked the champion right in the eyes as she continued.

[SASHA BANKS]
When I beat you, I plan on doing something. I plan on dedicating my win to someone who helped shape who I am. I am dedicating my win to someone who showed me that you don't have to have the sexiest, model-like body and wear heaps of make-up in order to make it to the top. Someone who showed me that anything is possible as long as you believe in yourself, even if people think you're crazy for thinking you have what it takes. Yeah, that's right. When I beat you, April, I'm dedicating my win to AJ Lee, regardless of if she's still here with us or if the crazy has actually sunk that deep that even she couldn't handle it anymore.

For the first time since she got out here Sister April shows emotion. Pure anger stretches across her features. She stands up Abruptly, knocking the chair over

{Sister April}
Aj...What the hell do YOU know about Aj? What do you, or Nattie, or anyone here know about AJ Lee?! I find it funny that everyone likes to throw out a kind word towards her about once a month, but has anyone tried to save her? Has anyone genuinely cared about her well being? Did anyone care about AJ before I took over? Of course you didn't. No one did! If you want to talk about people who care about AJ Lee then you're looking at her. AJ was a scared human being way before me but no one cared to know what? She slapped on a quirky attitude and everyone was fine letting her run with it

{Sister April}
You "Dedicating" your win to Aj is nothing more than a slap in the face. And while we're on that matter, what exactly is so wrong with me? You people like to label me some monster but I have only done what's necessary. I haven't attacked you Sasha. I haven't tried to verbally slander you. Actually, I'm probably one of the few people who has showed you some respect in the last few months. But you look at me and judge that I don't belong here. Why? Cause I'm not AJ. You know what I think? I think people would prefer to have AJ around not because they miss her. I think people just enjoyed having her around for a laugh. Men, to use her and women, to use her for their personal punching bag. People don't like me because I'm not AJ. You won't walk all over me. You won't look over me. And you won't underestimate me.

April grabs a pen and signs her name on the contract

{Sister April}
There will be a time when I'm not needed. Where I will pass down what I've created to someone and I let AJ come back to life. But not with YOU as champion. You talk a big game, how you're the boss. How you're so great. Well the woman who kicked your ass for about a month? I destroyed her in one night. So continue to talk to me like I'm a joke, to look at me like I'm a joke. Because come Breakthrough...It will be the last mistake you make Sasha

Eyes were rolled by the Boss at the continued threats directed at her by the champion, most of them not affecting the challenger. Sasha then brought her hand to the pen and proceeded to sign the contract in the spot where she was supposed to before slamming the contract back down to the table.

[SASHA BANKS]
Talk all you want. Talk. Talk. Talk.  I can't wait to see you back this up because you're throwing around a lot of talk and we're going to find out if you can back up it because this isn't Mia Yim that you are talking about or dealing with. This is Sasha Banks. This is the Legit Boss. And I'm going to beat you and I'm going to show the darkness who the boss is.

Her microphone was thrown down and her eyes locked on the champion, watching every little muscle move on the champion. The segment fades to a black screen as the last picture is the two opponents staring one another down, a sight that we will once again see come Breakthrough.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16   XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 4:06 pm

Anarchy continues as the camera is now set up backstage where Renee Young is standing by for an interview.

Renee Young
Please welcome my guest at this time, Austin Aries.

Ed Gonzalez and Austin Aries step into the frame and Renee begins to speaking again.

Renee Young
Austin, I …

Ed Gonzalez
Wait, Renee you’re not even going to introduce me yet alone greet me? What the Damn Hell? Forget it, who are you to disrespect me and for me to even care? Let’s get to what’s important. Since you’re so bad at this, I’ll help you out. Go ahead and ask Austin, how does it feel to be on the brink of becoming the next XWL Elite Champion? Go ahead and ask him, Renee.

Renee Young
Uhmm… Okay. Austin, how does it feel to be on the brink of becoming the next XWL Elite Champion?

[Austin Aries]
You know Renee, it feels great honestly im right where i belong fighting for the Elite Championship and come sunday i will become "The Greatest Elite Champion That Ever Lived"

Ed Gonzalez
Great stuff, A double. See that’s a good question Renee, why not ask him how his gameplan for the match? Maybe strategy, or how quickly he plans to beat Punk?

Renee Young
Alright, we’ll do this your way. Austin, what is your strategy for your Elite Championship match with CM Punk at Breakthrough?

[Austin Aries]
Well i mean i would hope to just hit him with a brainbuster and end it 123 but i know that wont work so im just gonna go out there to what a double does best and win.

Ed Gonzalez
Awesome answer Aries. Alright Renee, great stuff. Go ahead and come up with this next question all on your own. Go ahead and do your job.

Renee Young
Alright, I can do that. That’s why I get paid. Well since we covered your match at Breakthrough, let’s talk about last week with your match against Mr. Money in the Bank, R-Truth. Wha…

Ed Gonzalez
Damn, Renee. Seriously? You’re going to sit here and disrespect Mr. Aries like that to his face by bringing up last week? Last week was nothing more than a simple bump in the road. Why bring up something that doesn’t matter? We’re looking at the big picture, Renee. Last week happened and there’s nothing more to say about it. Next question.

Renee Young
Fair enough, let’s just talk about tonight. Austin, what are your thoughts going into your match tonight against Scott Hall?

[Austin Aries]
Hall? Pff hes nothing more than a has been who wants a redemption from the time he spent getting drunk. It probably wont take long to beat Hall hell he might not even show up hes probably at an airport or a bar somewhere calling everyone "Chico" as we speak.

Ed Gonzalez
That’s exactly what I was thinking, Austin. I feel this is simply just a tune up for you Austin as you get ready to beat …

Ed pauses as he sees someone walk up and approach him and Aries. Ed addresses the person.

Ed Gonzalez
Well, well, well…  if it isn’t the soon to be former champion himself. Are you lost Punk? Is there something we can help you with?

The camera pans over to a smiling CM Punk, holding his Elite title

(CM Punk)
Hey, heard you guys where having a shindig over here so I decided to stop by, ya know. Anyway, let me be the first to congratulate Austin on your tainted win over me. Hey, I'm not mad. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes right? I just want to let you know what the same trick won't work twice. Now that I know we're playing that game there will be no surprises. I'm as good at they come and I'm just as clever. If you think you're gonna out smart me well...

Punk looks down at his Elite Championship

(CM Punk)
Ask Cesaro, AJ Styles, and Brock Lesnar how that worked. In the last three weeks I've come on top of the "Best" this place has to offer. And while you got your little victory over me, you losing to...R Truth shows me it was nothing more than a lucky break. Come Breakthrough we're gonna find out if you're really as good as you think. But, spoiler alert, you're not. Now, you gotta a match to prepare for. Make sure you put on a good show, I'll be watching. Oh...Ed...I forgot you were even here

Punk grins, slaps his titles, and steps out of camera view

Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16   XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 4:28 pm

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Aries_14XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Yajv7p10

Anarchy cameras return to the ring as Aries theme begins to play.

Aries walks out to the stage with Ed by his side with the crowd both booing and cheering him. Aries and Ed continue down the ramp into the ring awaiting Aries match with Scott Hall.

Cameras return to the stage as Hall's theme begins to play.

Hall's theme begins to play as Aries and Ed await Hall to step out on to the stage and head to the ring for there match. Aries and Ed continue to stand in the ring awaiting Hall which as of right now is a no show. Hall's theme stops while Aries and Ed look at the ref confused.

The ref signals the bell and begins the ten count.

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Aries_14

The bell rings as the ref raises Aries hand announcing him the winner.

Mauro Ranallo
Ladies and gentleman there you have it Scott Hall was a no show tonight and could not make the 10 count so there fore Austin Aries has won via count out.

Corey Graves
That's no surprise Mauro who knows what Hall is up too.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16   XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 4:31 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break the crowd starts getting pumped up for their main event, but they begin to boo as the arena is filled with the theme of none other than the wrestling god JBL himself.

JBL's limousine, being escorted by police officers on motorcycles, pulls up next to the ramp. As the limousine comes to a stop the driver gets out and walks to the back of the limousine before opening the door allowing JBL to step out, hat-less with a look of anger on his face. As JBL steps out he buttons up his jacket as a new face appears as he steps out of the limousine in a suit and tie, and a briefcase. As the second man steps out he and JBL smile at each other before making their way down the ramp followed closely by a squad of 6 police officers. As the make it to the ring the man with the briefcase goes and grabs a mic before climbing into the ring and handing it to JBL.

$JBL$
All of you ugly, poverty-stricken, low life pieces of shit are probably wondering who this man with me Is. You are probably also wondering why I Have brought the local police department with me here tonight. Well if you ingrates would shut the hell up I would be more than happy to let you all know.

The crowd continues to boo, but then they begin to die down.

$JBL$
Last week I told R-truth that if my hat wasn't returned to me that there would be consequences. Well you may think I make idol threats but let me assure you son, I don't. You can bring you ass down that ramp and bring me my hat before getting down on your knees and begging for my forgiveness or these 6 gentlemen will be more than happy to take your ass straight to jail.

JBL points over at the man holding the briefcase.

$JBL$
And this is my lawyer. I pay him more in an hour than any of you make in a year. He's here to make sure you don't get out of this by using some bullshit excuse. Now I've kept my end of the deal, lets see if you really are stupid enough to refuse a deal with the wrestling god.

R-Truth's music hits as no one seems to come out.

RANALLO
This is the main event spot Truth wanted. Now where is he at?

R-Truth's music stops as R-Truth himself appears on the titantron via live stream.

TRUTH
Now that the truth is here let me give you a clue. I'm not at the arena as you now know. You think I would be at the arena when I am in the main event? Especially when that main event is a handicap match with the numbers on my side. I know better then to step into a trap. And that is exactly what THEY tried to do tonight. Have me step into a trap. Now with what you said last week JBL I wasn't gonna risk you doing anything sketchy. But you clearly went the extra mile and brought your rent-a-cops and your so called lawyer. I could smell this set up from a mile away.

R-Truth grabs JBL's hat offscreen and puts it on his head.

TRUTH
Next week we got our match at Breakthrough JBL, and there is a couple things you should know. First, the only way I bring this hat to the match at Breakthrough is if I see the briefcase full of money hanging over the ring. Second, you ain't suing or arresting shit. Third, You ain't in the main event THEY made so get your ass out of that ring. And last but not least, I'm getting real hungry wearing this hat.

R-Truth brings ups nachos on the screen.

TRUTH
AND THAT'S THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

R-Truth eats a nacho as the titantron goes black. JBL looking extremely pissed off tells the cops. "Let's find that son of a bitch! He can't hide from me." as They all make their way up the ramp into the backstage area.

[Mauro Ranallo]
R-Truth was convinced this was a setup, and now...we don't have a Main-Event?

[Corey Graves]
Unbelievable, he complains about not getting the spotlight, overlooked and when he's given an opportunity to team up with The World Heavyweight Champion against one of the number one contenders, he no shows.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think it's a bit deeper than that, Corey. Obviously, the arrival of JBL didn't help matters either.

[Corey Graves]
Well that's all fine and dandy but what the hell are we supposed to do now? We're just days away from XWL's final Special Event of 2016, and this Main-Event was supposed to set the stage as the last episode of Anarchy of this year!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Calm down, JBL. I'm getting word that Layla has left her office, and is literally RUNNING down the halls. We're going to take a quick commercial break, but don't go away because from what I'm hearing. Layla has a bombshell of an announcement to make. Talk about quick thinking from our General Manager! We'll be right back, with the final Anarchy of 2016!

As we come back from the break, we've wasted no time in salvaging this hiccup. Layla is on the stage, and she seems to have brought both Brock Lesnar along with his advocate Paul Heyman, and The World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles along with her. Each man stands on opposite sides of the ring and the fans are going wild at what they think she's got up her sleeve.

[Layla]
I apologize for the originally advertised Main-Event being called off due to reasons outside of my control. As they say in this business, the card is always subject to change, and dammit if we're making a change, we're making one HELL of a change! For the better part of this year, AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar have been embroiled in an explosive rivalry, but there's been one crucial detail that no matter what's happened, hasn't changed. AJ Styles, as not pinned, nor submitted Brock Lesnar. So as we close out the New Year, I say we see if the third time, will be the charm.

The fans let out loud cheers as the referee readies both participants for the match.

[Corey Graves]
I was skeptical of Layla's ability to be General Manager but I must admit, she's been doing a wonderful job. Lose a marquee match? Replace it with an even BIGGER marquee match!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I concur, this is going to be one hell of a match!

Before the referee can sign for the bell, Matt Sydal's music brings about a fairly loud pop from the Missouri fans, and there's no fancy lighting, no darkness filling the air, no he walks out, with the aid of his golden crutches onto the stage, and looks at Layla. She holds her mic out, assuming he has something to say, but he instead shakes his head, and reaches inside of his jacket's pocket, pulling a gold mic out.

[Matt Sydal]
I hate to interrupt, well...I don't. Because actually, I find it quite necessary. You see, tonight we were supposed to sign the contract to make Breakthrough Main-Event between myself, Brock Lesnar, and AJ "the no good sorry son of a bitch that tried to end my career, TWICE" Styles for The World Heavyweight Championship! But obviously, that contract has not been signed yet, and given the fact it's an unsanctioned match, if they're not signed, it doesn't happen. Now, I'm going to chalk that up to a simple lapse of time. So before this match happens, and AJ loses as he always does, and runs away crying like a baby...I want this contract signed, and I want it signed NOW!

The fans obviously want to see their clash at Breakthrough so they cheer in agreement, while AJ can be heard shouting "WILL YOU JUST GO AWAY ALREADY!"

[Matt Sydal]
No AJ, you're not getting rid of me that easily. You tried to bring dishonor to The World Heavyweight Championship by injuring, not defeating your number one contender...so now? At Breakthrough? You find out what every other Superstar that's "tested" me, has found out. When you underestimate me? You're left beneath me.

[Corey Graves]
You know, while I get Matt's heart and all that, he's got no business intruding on The Main-Event like this.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But as you know he wants this match, and understandably so, so he's not going to risk the contracts not being signed in time.

Matt makes his way down to the ring, gingerly, but once he does he hands the contract to the referee and the referee proceeds to hand the contract over to Brock Lesnar, along with a pen. Brock Lesnar doesn't bother to read over the contract considering it was typed up by a friend of Paul Heyman's after all. There was no fine details that he had to worry about. He knew what was in it and what he was getting himself into. As the Beast signed his name, you could only hear Heyman saying 'You, Brock, are signing away their careers. You are signing away their livelyhood' which brings a grin out of the Beast as he could only image the kind of pain that he could inflict onto them under such circumstances. Then the referee took the contract back from the former Heavyweight Champion and now it was time for the current Heavyweight Champion to sign it.

The referee then proceeded to hand over the contract to the Phenomenal One. AJ grabbed the pen and proceeded to sign his name on the dotted line. As AJ signs his name he can be heard directing some choice words towards Matt and Brock. "At Breakthrough, there's only 1 outcome, MY OUTCOME!!!! and that outcome's gonna be my hand being raised in victory, the golden weasel getting sent to the pound to get put down, and the Beast being humiliated once again by the champ that runs the camp."

AJ finishes signing his name and finishes addressing his two opponents at Breakthrough, he hands the contract back to the ref and all of a sudden out of nowhere blindsides Lesnar with a stiff running forearm to the side of his head. The Beast is sent listing backwards, Sydal has no intentions of getting caught up in this and decides to hobble out of the ring to safety as does Heyman. The ref hands the contract to the ring attendant at ringside and signals for the bell immediately as he realizes a war is about break out and these two are gonna go at it bell or no bell. The bell is rung and AJ charges at Brock once more looking for another stiff forearm, but that would prove to be a massive mistake as the Beast charged back at him like a cheetah and scooped him up off his feet and into the air before slamming him down with a thunderous double leg takedown. Brock then begins to unleash the ground and pound on AJ.

15 MINUTES LATER

Paul Heyman begins to shout "LOOK AT THAT, MATT! That is what my client is going to do to you at Breakthrough! He is going to grab your precious little calf, and SLAUGHTER IT! You think I advocated for you to get this match so you can "fight?" No no, YOU ARE A FOOL, AND JUST LIKE AJ TONIGHT? YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONQUERED BY BRRRRRRRROOOOOC- before he can finish, Matt wails Paul wit a stiff elbow to a LOUD pop!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama mia what an elbow!

[Corey Graves]
Excuse you, a defenseless man was just assaulted, and you wanna throw out stupid phrases like MAMA MIA?!

Cheers continue, the change in reaction leads to Brock turning, to see his advocate laid out, and Matt Sydal propping himself up with the aid of one of his crutches. He looks quite proud of himself, and that leads Brock to walk over to the ropes and stare him down. The referee sees a potential issue arising, and begins to tell Matt he needs to stay out of this. This momentary distraction, allows AJ to slither over to Brock and thrust his fist into the groin of The Conquerer! He has a reaction every man would have in this situation, slightly collapsing folding over which allows AJ to quickly get into position, ordering the referee to keep his eyes ready because he's about to FINALLY pin this "beast."

[Corey Graves]
It's not pretty but it is effective!

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's also not something we've seen AJ do before, he's...really undergone a serious personality change since becoming XWL World Heavyweight Champion.

AJ has him, lifting him up ever so slightly....STYLES CLASH! AJ STYLES HAS BROCK LESNAR DOWN! He quickly turns Brock over, and hooks the leg....

ONE......

TWO..............

T- WHAT THE HELL? The referee is slid backward out of the ring, pulled by his foot, by Matt Sydal?! The fans pop again, not wanting to see the match end in such a dirty way. Matt shakes his head at the upset official yelling "You idiot he low blowed him, learn to watch the freaking replay!" As AJ realizes he didn't just pin Brock, he's irate...and he becomes even more irate when the referee starts to throw Matt from ringside....ONLY TO BE MET WITH A STIFF ELBOW! The fans are excited, Matt's standing there tossing his crutch aside, with a smirk a cross his face. "Aw, did I just do that?"

[Corey Graves]
AND NOW HE'S ASSAULTED A REFEREE FOR DOING HIS JOB!

Before AJ can get out of the ring to let Matt have it, Brock suddenly grabs AJ, and sends him flying back with a German Suplex! Brock then pulls him up, tosses him over his shoulders....SWINGS FOR THE F-5.....AS HE STARTS TO DROP HIM....MATT RUSHES INTO THE RING, HOBBLING ALONG WITH THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP AND USES IT TO BASH BROCK IN THE SKULL! Brock and AJ fall to the mat, and Sydal collapses grabbing his leg for a moment. The fans look concerned, then he hops up onto one foot raising The World Title to a HUGE pop!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Now that's sending a message. And it's giving us a look at perhaps what we might see when Breakthrough comes to an end.

[Corey Graves]
Are you kidding me? The man collapsed just doing one thing, and he's going to have to do a hell of a lot more than that one thing to win.

Matt makes his way out of the ring, hopping away with The World Title, leaving with it just as he had on The Anarchy before Roulette...but as he gets to the top of the stage, he turns to see both men in the ring looking back up at him, then shakes his head and yells "I DON'T NEED TO STEAL IT, BECAUSE ONE CALF OR TWO? I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU FOR IT!" He sets the title down, then stares down to the ring as the camera zooms in on his calf, and the show comes to an end.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16   XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 12/12/16 - 12/19/16
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2