Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive The Truth Shall Set You Free!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

XWL.com Exclusive The Truth Shall Set You Free! Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive The Truth Shall Set You Free!   XWL.com Exclusive The Truth Shall Set You Free! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 7:49 am

The camera pans to a close up of the gold money in the bank briefcase as it slowly zooms out we see R Truth on a couch with the Money in the Bank briefcase at his side.

XWL.com Exclusive The Truth Shall Set You Free! Truth_10

Off camera interviewer
Thanks for letting me interview you Mr. Truth. Anything specific you want to talk about?

R Truth
No problem dog, but I only got time for a few questions. So ask what you want, and you shall receive THE TRUTH!

Interviewer
Alrighty then, lets start with the MITB briefcase. How does it feel being the MITB winner with all of the big players in the World Title scene? You must be feeling a lot of pressure.

R Truth
Pressure? Did pressure get to me when I had to fight for a contract? No. Did I feel pressure when THEY put me in the MITB match with a shoulder injury? No. Did pressure get to me when THEY got Cesaro to try and stop me from getting the briefcase? No. Did pressure get to me when THEY rigged the wheel at Roulette and gave that failure another chance to stop me? No. But yeah having this case feels great because this is what THEY didn't want.

Interviewer
That brings me to my next question. What are your thoughts on costing Cesaro his job?

R Truth
He's a failure, plain and simple. THEY wanted him to stop me and he couldn't. THEY even gave him a chance at the Elite Tile and he failed. I wouldn't be surprised though if THEY give him his job back, because THEY want company ass kissers in XWL.

Interviewer
Who exactly is THEY. and what do you want from THEM?

R Truth gets an angry look on his face and leans forward and points at the interviewer

R Truth
YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHO THEY IS! THEIR IS PREJUDICE IN XWL AND THEY ARE PULLING THAT SHIT ON ME! I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE! So, when you ask what i want from THEM, all you have to do is open your eyes and realize THE TRUTH!

R Truth grabs his Money in the Bank briefcase, and opens the door. Then he turns to the interviewer.

R Truth
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

R Truth exits and slams the door shut.

XWL FAN FEST 2016

Cameras spot R Truth walking towards the entrance of the XWL FAN FEST 2016 event and start filming him. Truth continues to walk until he sees a line for the Cesaro autograph table that is empty. Truth gets behind the table and takes a seat.

The line shortens as people start to head off in other directions.

R Truth
Alright your up kid I’ll sign whatever you want.

R Truth points at the kid in front of the line.

9 year old kid
You’re not Cesaro!

R Truth
I’m Mr. Money in the Bank and ten times better than that failure!

R Truth grabs the kid’s XWL FAN FEST T-shirt and signs it.

XWL.com Exclusive The Truth Shall Set You Free! Thetruth

Random fan
Hey that’s not who the kid wanted to sign his shirt! Have some respect!

R Truth gets up and flips the table over.

R Truth
Respect?!?!? How about I get some damn respect first! I’m Mr. Money in the Bank, and I am sick of all THEIR bullshit! Where’s my autograph table? Oh yeah that’s right. I don’t have on because THEY didn’t give me one!

R Truth storms off through the back door of the building as security tries to chase him, but he is too fast.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive The Truth Shall Set You Free!
Page 1 of 1