Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

2k16 career help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

2k16 career help Empty
PostSubject: 2k16 career help   2k16 career help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 10:59 pm

so I have no idea how to get my NXT Championship match. I've been on NXT for 5 game months, I've been the number 1 contender for 3 months and feuded with the champion (owens), faced him 3 times at Arrival and won. What am I doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

2k16 career help Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k16 career help   2k16 career help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 11:13 pm

Dash wrote:
so I have no idea how to get my NXT Championship match. I've been on NXT for 5 game months, I've been the number 1 contender for 3 months and feuded with the champion (owens), faced him 3 times at Arrival and won. What am I doing wrong?

Attack him before his match and say you're coming for the title?
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

2k16 career help Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k16 career help   2k16 career help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 11:31 pm

Zack wrote:
Dash wrote:

I attacked him during his entrance but there was never an option to say I wanted the title.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

2k16 career help Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k16 career help   2k16 career help Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 11:44 am

Dash wrote:
Zack wrote:
Dash wrote:

I attacked him during his entrance but there was never an option to say I wanted the title.

that happens sometimes. was number one for the I.C but kept ending up in feuds with ryback
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

2k16 career help Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k16 career help   2k16 career help Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:58 pm

kingofbeards86 wrote:
Dash wrote:
Zack wrote:
Dash wrote:

that happens sometimes.  was number one for the I.C but kept ending up in feuds with ryback
So I'm basically stuck in NXT forever doomed to face Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn every week for the rest of my career?
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

2k16 career help Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k16 career help   2k16 career help Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 8:01 pm

pretty sure you can choose what title to go after or just keep attacking the champ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2k16 career help Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k16 career help   2k16 career help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2k16 career help
Page 1 of 1