Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory Empty
PostSubject: WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory   WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 4:25 pm

Below is a list of The Official CAW Overalls for WWE 2K16. Like last year, we have just allocated you with an Overall rating.  It's then up to you to allocate the stats how you see fit, but please keep your stats sensible.

More Overalls will be added as and when people pick up CAWs that are not on the list.

All new Overalls for new CAWs will be posted in their appropriate Contract Thread before being added to the list.

For now, the list is ranked by Overall. All periods of the person's career are taken into consideration (WWE, TNA, ROH and other promotions) when allocating an Overall.  Although current standing would be a major factor.

Abilities and Skills will also be down to your own discretion, aside from a few conditional ones below. Please keep them realistic, and also be aware that certain Abilities will boost your overall to a higher number whatever your Attributes may be. You will need to take this into consideration when allocating your attribute points to your CAW.

The Comeback Skill & Favorite Ability
Can only be added to FACE CAWs.

Resiliency
Level 1 Resiliency may be given if it realistically fits your character. However under no circumstances is Level 2, or 3 Allowed on ANYONE.

Rope Break
Rope Break Level 1 may be given to everyone

Ring Escape
Ring Escape Level 1 may ONLY be given to HEELS

Dirty Pin
Dirty Pin Level 1 may ONLY  be given to HEELS

OVERALLS

AJ Styles 90
Alexa Bliss 73
Asuka 80
Austin Aries 89
Bayley 79
Becky Lynch 78
CM Punk 91
Charlotte 79
Chris Hero 87
Drew McIntyre 84
Eric Young 85
Jay Briscoe 87
Johnny Gargano 86
Kenny Omega 87
Madison Rayne 78
Marty Scurll 84
Mason Ryan 80
Matt Sydal 85
Pentagon Jr 86
P J Black 83
Ricochet 87
Roderick Strong 86
Sasha Banks 79
Solomon Crowe 83
Suicide 83
Timothy Thatcher 82
Tomasso Ciampa 83
Tommy End 82

Last edited by P.R Son on Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alveuss
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory   WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 6:49 pm

I think I'm the last wwe game he was in Drew was an 84 so I'm assuming I'd use that? Or would it be higher/lower based on what he's done since then?
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory   WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 10:39 am

Alveuss wrote:
I think I'm the last wwe game he was in Drew was an 84 so I'm assuming I'd use that? Or would it be higher/lower based on what he's done since then?
84 is fine for Drew
Back to top Go down
k4rlsson l65l
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory   WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 9:19 pm

what is jeff hardy overal and is charlette going to be 79 or highter because she is the diva champion in wwe
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory   WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 9:24 pm

k4rlsson l65l wrote:
what is jeff hardy overal and is charlette going to be 79 or highter because she is the diva champion in wwe

Her overall was recently made so it's 79, as for Jeff he was just taken so his overall will be added soon enough..
Back to top Go down
k4rlsson l65l
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory   WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 9:35 pm

oh k thanks and is the roster up to date because i am new to this and i would like to start as soon as posible
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory   WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 9:44 pm

k4rlsson l65l wrote:
oh k thanks and is the roster up to date because i am new to this and i would like to start as soon as posible

It's pretty up to date, Cena is on the unavailable list as he was recently taken, and Jeff was just taken, but everyone else if they're not on the roster they're free.

https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t9-becoming-a-member-of-xwl

Read that, make sure you've read the rules, and then follow the template to make your contract.

The next two weeks starting Monday will be our "Special" Breakthrough which is on the members themselves to book beforehand not ours, so your first match wouldn't be until the card of Jan 4th but we'd still love you to promo.

If you've got any other questions I'll be happy to answer them, just maybe make a new thread for your contract to ask them so we don't spam up the overalls thread Smile

Back to top Go down
the tu2
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory   WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 9:10 am

Shouldn't faces get a exclusive ability? Because the heels have a huge advantage over the faces has both ring escape(especially ring escape) and dirty pin are great ability's. Like the comeback ability could be exclusive to faces because that makes sense since every face in WWE has a comeback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory   WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE 2K16 CAW Overalls Directory
Page 1 of 1