Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Empty
PostSubject: #AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose   #AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 11:50 pm

#AskXWL - EPISODE ONE
we're too poor for a real logo

Welcome to #AskXWL where two of XWL.Com writers Austin and Tyler sit down with the men
and women of XWL to ask them questions that were submitted to them by fans through Twitter.
These questions can be serious. Some of them could potentially be funny. Some of them might
just suck but we'll still flatter the fan by asking their question. This week's guest will be none
other than the current World Heavyweight Champion, a man who will not only be defending
his championship against Roman but also learning how to use Twitter in the process,
Dean Ambrose!

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Normal_v00039~71

[Dean Ambrose]
Are we recording? Is this a thing yet because I'm tired of waiting? I'm getting paid for this right? I mean, I'm here on a Sunday, and there isn't a special so like, I think there needs to be a some kind of overtime for this, right?

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Normal_v00042~71

[Dean Ambrose]
Hi, I'm uh.... Dean Ambrose or whatever and this is pound symbol, Ask XWL- What? Hash what!? What in the f--- is a hashtag? What!? I can't say that? This isn't live T.V.! Fine, whatever. I won't say the F word, but I'm never saying whatever that thing is again. This is: Ask XWL, Episode One. And I got chosen. So, they better be good questions.

Our first questions comes in from...

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose D45bXBJ

[Dean Ambrose]
David asks: "When you're not fending off the Authority, what do you like to do for fun?"

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Normal_v00047~67

[Dean Ambrose]
First of all, I don't fend off the Authority. Stephanie and her pack of fierce fighting pansies are the ones who are fending off me. Because they realize just how unstable, Dean Ambrose is. But yeah, for fun? I mean, I like the garden. Yeah, I have plants and stuff. I carry them on the road with me and stuff. I guess that's fun? I don't think you even know what fun is. I mean you have Matt Sydal as your picture on here. So, yeah...

Dean squints and shrugs at the camera before looking down to his phone to read the next question.

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose 0OD5Sf5

[Dean Ambrose]
Wade Barrett? Who invited this joker? Anyways, he writes: Which do you prefer? The good news? or the BAD NEEEEEEEEWSSSSS?

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Normal_v00049~69

[Dean Ambrose]
I mean, I don't really watch the news so, neither? But if this is a hint saying you're gonna actually do something in XWL for once, be my guest.

Dean kind of looks around with just his eyes, as though trying to get the scene to move.

[Dean Ambrose]
Moving on.

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Ofb1wZT

[Dean Ambrose]
Tyler writes: Are you actually crazy?

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Normal_v00050~70

[Dean Ambrose]
I mean, I haven't been diganosed or anything. How am I supposed to know? What kind of dumb name is Tyler anyways? Next.

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose DWT2KVN

[Dean Ambrose]
Yeah and uh next we got this Austin guy who writes in: Out of all of the superstars in XWL, what is Dean Ambrose's dream match-up?

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Normal_v00056~68

[Dean Ambrose]
So like, first Tyler, then Austin. Are these the writers making me do this writing in to their own stuff? Freaking weird man. Anyways, I don't really have a dream match. I just go out there and fight. Whoever gives me the best fight, I guess. Eric Young has a lot of fight. Punk was a good fight but I'd like something new. There's a whole roster of people out there. Anyone who can fight me without the help of others, yeah, looking at your Kruger you overgrown whistle. I'd call that a dream match.

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose G4zl8fp

[Dean Ambrose]
Strum? What kind of name is Strum? Like, on a guitar? What even is Twitter man.... Strum writes in: What do you think about having to face Roman Reigns at Downpour and will you still be friends after?

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Normal_v00054~70

[Dean Ambrose]
I mean it'll be a change of pace from the Authority trying to break me down and cheat me out of a title. This time it'll be a fight, and a fight is all I've wanted. A fight in which I don't have to worry about some outside interference, whether that be the Authority or some other weasels coming in to mess with me and my belt. See, Roman, he'll fight me clean and win on his own. I can respect that. As long as that stays the case, yeah, we'll be friends. He's my brotha, and that's important to the both of us.

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose ApKktnd

[Dean Ambrose]
Next up is Ryan who writes: Would you ever consider running for President, and if you did, how would you run the country?

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Normal_v00040~72

[Dean Ambrose]
Obviously Ryan doesn't really get me. I'm kind of against this whole, "authority" thing so presidency wouldn't be my thing. Like, I'm so against the man. I mean really Ryan, do you even know me? Who writes in questions that are easily answered? Ridiculous. Ridiculous I say.

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose AXHuhDh

[Dean Ambrose]
Up next, Zack asks: Why don't you just give up and let the Authority win, you raving lunatic?

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Normal_v00038~72

[Dean Ambrose]
Let me first start with the fact that you are obviously a loser. I mean, you have a picture of Paige's butt as your profile picture to start with. Second, you asked a dumb question. Why don't I give up against the Authority? It's because I am a lunatic. They keep holding me down but they won't ever keep my pinned, and that's why they keep coming after me. I won't give up, because I don't know what giving up is. I mean honestly, I just do it because I'm bored. No real reason why I'm still going. Who knows, I might give up tomorrow.

Are you interested in being on the next edition of #AskXWL? Or maybe you're interested in
asking one of our many of superstars a question? If any of those appeal to you, contact one
of the two writers listed above over Skype! We will gladly have you, or the questions that you
asked, on next week's show. Please, don't reply to this thread stating you want to be on the
show. Save that for private messaging. Enjoy the thread and comment on it if you wish.

Next Week's Episode Will Feature: Brock Lesnar

Last edited by Austin on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: #AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose   #AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:21 pm

Really think this will be a great addition to the site providing others are interested by it too. Love the twitter graphics, a very enjoyable read!
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: #AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose   #AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 4:24 am

Words cannot describe how great this brand new feature is, whomever though this up, all the praise on you, because this was nothing short of a fantastic read and I am enjoying this to be a weekly little thing here, now get that power 25 sorted lol I will do it if needed haha.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: #AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose   #AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:18 pm

In case you were not aware or just simply forgot, this was going to be featured last night but Austin and myself got hardly any questions. We'd like to continue doing this, and include multiple people as we have had a number of people come forth to be asked questions. However, if we do not get enough questions, then we can not and simply will not put in the time and effort to continue this. Also if you signed up for an interview and do not send in a question, we will not bother to feature you as if you can't put in the effort to help keep this going, then why bother having you on the segment? I do hope all of you understand why this had to be made considering I only have 3 questions two of which I got yesterday.

Might of been confusion on a few things so I'm clearing that all up here.

This week is featuring Lesnar, meaning you can ask him about his personal life, his match at Downpour and even his dreams. I mean, refer back to the #AskXWL above and get examples of questions.

Any vulgar and stupid questions simply will not be featured. I shouldn't have to explain what counts here.

So please, send your messages to me, either in a private message on Skype or a PM on the site so I can format it correctly for #AskXWL: Brock Lesnar edition for the next posting date.

Please and thank you from XWL writers: Austin and Tyler
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: #AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose   #AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:40 am

i sent one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose   #AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#AskXWL Episode 1 feat. Dean Ambrose
Page 1 of 1