Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

AJ Walking Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jedicouncil05
Jobber

AJ Walking Out  Empty
PostSubject: AJ Walking Out    AJ Walking Out  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 5:26 pm

Michael Cole
Hello im backstage with Finn Balor. Hang on look who is at the entrance ramp.

AJ Walks down the ramp

AJ Walking Out  Maxresdefault

[AJ Styles]
Hello everyone today I haft to get something off my chest.

AJ Walking Out  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwZi6OeKPQVXWQac_oJ-8YvwBSbaaEORZwYeW0fUKy16J5pe7i-Q

[AJ Styles]
Let talk my last 5 months in XWL. Let talk Steph and Triple H I worked my ass off to get the top and I get treated like crap in the back and they ruined me. I worked hard trying to serve all you and it pissed me off when Steph and Triple H booted me from there list. The fact of the matter is im pissed I get im not there material. But to get rid of me and then recruit someone else is garbage. Complain about my fighting style number 2. I sorry im not your typical wrestler. After last 5 days I have reflected and I feel it best if I go away for a bit. But I want 1 match.
Me and Dean 1 on 1 No title. If he the champ then show me boss I have no problem kicking your ass. No title just me and him If I win I want back on the list and if I loose I will leave XWL for a but your call Dean I expect an answer very soon. Have a good night.

[AJ Styles]
But wait let get more off my chest maybe I should go back to Sool wrestling and wrestle for them. Hey Harmon how you doing. In a matter of time I am leaving with a win or not. Fact is im not what you want. I don't care what you want so book it High Power Lords of the Company. Do it and I will deliver. I'm finished for time being hope I see you in the ring champ. Just voicing my opinion.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

AJ Walking Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Walking Out    AJ Walking Out  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 6:00 pm

Alright Jedi, let me explain this in the best possible way, so that you truly understand what all has actually happened, as opposed to how you saw it.

When we asked for help with the loss of Gaz, I was so grateful that you and Zack stepped up to help us pick up the pieces. I understood that this was all so new for you. You had never been an admin in XWL before, a lot of new things to both get used to, and truly understand.

So that's why when you deleted posts by members for no reason, I chalked it up to hey he's new, he has to learn, he knows now mistakes happen.

But then for weeks, one issue continued afterwards...your lack of staying in the loop with our current discussions. You would come online, completely ignore what we asked you to give your thoughts on sometimes even days before...and so we'd have to ask again, and sometimes you still wouldn't. This is an issue, a big one because if we're left frozen on discussions because of one person not giving their input, then nothing can be decided. So again we exercised patience, hoping it would get better.

Then came the day we finally overhauled the rules, I made them as easy to understand as possible. I even sent them to every admin, including you to both read, and give their thoughts on. If any changes needed to be made, if we didn't understand anything and it needed rewording. You gave no thoughts, you said they were good, so I gave you the benefit of the doubt and said maybe he did read them, maybe he does think they're great as is.

But then last week happened, ironically a week after the new rules went up. You had a match with a new member, and that member beat you off one finisher, you of course told him he broke the rules, we handled the matter and unfortunately he left due to not understanding exactly what was happening/what he did. What painted you in a bad light from that ordeal, was the fact that you somehow thought despite it saying nothing like that in the rules, that after five finishers, your opponent would have to lay down for you. When we would NEVER have such a rule, ever.

That same week, in your second match...you somehow violated the one main rule that didn't even change. All matches have to be won off of finishers unless specified differently. You have to do two finishers, and win off a finisher, it's the basic rule. Yet somehow, you violated that rule. Now I could handle members breaking a rule or so during the first real card of the new rules....but an admin, an admin that was in charge of enforcing the rules, an admin that was asked to READ the rules before they even went up, somehow did not understand them.

Worse, when your opponent, a MEMBER told you that you had broken the rules, you told him he was wrong. You somehow saw that you could win by a roll up because you had done two finishers, despite it saying nothing of the sort in the rules YOU were asked to READ. You post that match, and members see that an admin, that is supposed to know the rules, that we're all supposed to know and follow...clearly did not. So several members come to me, asking why you are an admin, and you know what? It was one mistake too many. We were understanding, we tried to make it work...but that was the last straw. If you can't handle the task of understanding the rules, the basic rule at that, you're not fit to be an admin. I explained this in the chat before we removed you, but still...I come here today and see this, what exactly is this supposed to do for you? Do you think it makes the members think highly of you? Do you think it makes us regret our decision to remove you as an admin? If anything it's further example as to why you're not fit to be an admin right now.

We recruited Tyler as an admin temporarily because if you had paid attention to the chat, you'd have seen that Shane is moving, Kyle has had his own issues to deal with, I work a lot, and Zack broke his wrist. So we needed someone to help us un XWL with the many real life things many of us are dealing with at the moment. I wanted your removal to be handled in the best way, I tried to explain it nicely and clearly, I even waited to remove you from the chat until you had, so I'm sorry that you can't understand that has happened, that you needed to do this "shoot" that you feel as if you're not wanted, but the truth is we like you as a member, or we did until this post...and your recent violations of the rules, but we didn't like you as an admin because you just aren't fit for what it requires of you.

That is the unfiltered truth, as transparent as it gets, if you want to leave by all means, the door is always open, but this wasn't done to be vicious, this wasn't to upset you, it's a difficult issue to deal with, I feel as if we did our best to be respectful and clear as to why it was happening. That's really all I can say, best of luck to you in whatever decision you make.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

AJ Walking Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Walking Out    AJ Walking Out  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 6:18 pm

We gave you chance after chance after chance to prove nearly everyone on the forum wrong that you didn't deserve to be an admin here after only being a member here long enough for a cup of coffee, at best. But you repeatedly failed, Jedi. That's the cold, hard, blunt truth. I'm sorry, but that's just how it needs to be said. And now, after we gave you the benefit of the doubt for the absolutely BLATANT violations of the rules, myself included EVEN AFTER your little temper tantrum at me on Skype the other night, you've basically taken every single chance we've given you here, both as an admin and as a member, and you just basically spit in our faces with this little "shoot" promo. If you want to leave and go to SOOL, then there's the door. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
jedicouncil05
Jobber

AJ Walking Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Walking Out    AJ Walking Out  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 6:54 pm

I am so sorry guys about my rant. I want to apologies and say to David Im sorry and to rest of the staff. I am going to walk away for a bit and collect my thoughts I want to leave on a good note rather than a bad. I guess this is goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AJ Walking Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Walking Out    AJ Walking Out  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AJ Walking Out
Page 1 of 1