Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*

Go down 
+10
Jiggas
Zander
TheFilthParade
Ash
Austin
AVG
Bang
Jonguin
sdogg50c
Sam
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:07 am

So, who watched the premiere last night? If you havent, please leave now at the risk of being spoiled. Sucks that Hershel got his leg cut off, but I saw it coming as soon as he stepped over the walker. And as for Andrea, what do you think she's sick from? Just common disease, or could it be more? Also, I totally called Lori's baby possibly eating her alive since they revealed the airborne disease thing in season 2. Also, I did not see those humans coming in the jail, you know, the prisoners. I was so shocked but i can't wait to see what happens with them now. So, leave your comments, opinions, and thoughts in this thread for some open discussion.

Last edited by Sam on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:08 am

coffee

Last edited by Sam on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:13 pm

For some reason I read this thread even tho it starts on friday in the UK -_-
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:40 pm

If those mother fuckers kill off my man Hershel, I'm going to raise hell Penguin 3:16 style.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:47 pm

I liked how the groups got a lot more desperate for shelter and food since the end of Season 2. I love how Carl and Lori are less annoying, and how T-Dogg had a few lines.

I loved the amputation bit at the end, just damn.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Bangkind wrote:
I liked how the groups got a lot more desperate for shelter and food since the end of Season 2. I love how Carl and Lori are less annoying, and how T-Dogg had a few lines.

I loved the amputation bit at the end, just damn.

I cringed so badly when Rick just kept hacking away, until it finally came off. Those crunches, ugh, I'm getting chills again. I'd have to say my favorite part was the ending though, when they found the prisoners. Carl still annoys me, he always has. That cowboy get up is so irritating, but understandable for his wannabe character. Oh and, Carol and Daryl are still gross. Just saying.

And to Penguin, I'm glad Hershel lived. It's just going to suck having him hopping around as a liability from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:34 pm

R.I.P. Big Tiny Rose IGN
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Was Tomas (leader of the inmates) supposed to be Dexter?

Edit: Actually, I don't think so. I haven't read that part of the comics in ages. forgot about the actual Thomas character.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:38 pm

dem gay spoilas niggas was just getting into dat show fuckin dammit.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:01 am

Tyler, The Creator wrote:

Not like the title of the thread said *Spoilers* or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:07 am

dat new gimmick u've given urself iz all whak an ting blud, dat shiz ain't funni brah.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:28 am

Bangkind wrote:

dat new gimmick u've given urself iz all whak an ting blud, dat shiz ain't funni brah.

The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* U-WOT-M8
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Really? It's like you're purposely wanting to be annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Did it ever occur to you that *spoilers* is probably idicating that there are "gay spoilas" ahead? Or are you truly as stupid as your grammar suggests?
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Not going to lie I couldn't stop smiling when I saw the preview for episode 3 :gig:
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:23 pm

No! T-Dogg!! D:
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:00 am

Lori's death... damn.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:07 am

I know! I couldn't stand her the entire season, until like right before she died. And Daryl's strip tease is dead too. R.I.P. Carol.. Rose IGN
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:25 am

Samnit wrote:
I know! I couldn't stand her the entire season, until like right before she died. And Daryl's strip tease is dead too. R.I.P. Carol.. Rose IGN

I know, her death should of been a happy one, but those fuckers took that away.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:52 am

Bang wrote:
Samnit wrote:

She was one of my favorites. Sad I thought the baby was dead at first. And was like: Ah, damnit.. they killed her for nothing. But then that fucker lived.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Why do i keep reading this thread?
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Bang wrote:
Samnit wrote:

Agreed. I can't believe how emotionally charged I was by her death.

And did Carol really die? Didn't T-Dog save her? I want to know what happened there.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Ray Narvaez Jr. wrote:
Bang wrote:
Samnit wrote:

I know, her death should of been a happy one, but those fucks took that away.

And did Carol really die? Didn't T-Dog save her? I want to know what happened there.

She did. They never showed her death though. They just had a completely eaten body and her little headwrap thing with it. I hate that they killed off Carol and T-Dogg, especially in the way they did it. At least T-Dogg had a noble death, but they didnt even show Carols. Still, it sucks that they died at all.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Samnit wrote:
Ray Narvaez Jr. wrote:
Bang wrote:
Samnit wrote:

She did. They never showed her death though. They just had a completely eaten body and her little headwrap thing with it. I hate that they killed off Carol and T-Dogg, especially in the way they did it. At least T-Dogg had a noble death, but they didnt even show Carols. Still, it sucks that they died at all.

I just figured the body was T-Dog. Plus in the Talking Dead they do a recap of everyone who died and Carol wasn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Bang wrote:
Samnit wrote:
Ray Narvaez Jr. wrote:
Bang wrote:
Samnit wrote:

I just figured the body was T-Dog. Plus in the Talking Dead they do a recap of everyone who died and Carol wasn't one of them.

Well, when Rick goes back to Hershel and Beth, Hershel asks if Carol and T-Dogg made it and he said no, so, Idk. However, I really hope she is alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next