Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*

Go down 
+10
Jiggas
Zander
TheFilthParade
Ash
Austin
AVG
Bang
Jonguin
sdogg50c
Sam
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:07 am

First topic message reminder :

So, who watched the premiere last night? If you havent, please leave now at the risk of being spoiled. Sucks that Hershel got his leg cut off, but I saw it coming as soon as he stepped over the walker. And as for Andrea, what do you think she's sick from? Just common disease, or could it be more? Also, I totally called Lori's baby possibly eating her alive since they revealed the airborne disease thing in season 2. Also, I did not see those humans coming in the jail, you know, the prisoners. I was so shocked but i can't wait to see what happens with them now. So, leave your comments, opinions, and thoughts in this thread for some open discussion.

Last edited by Sam on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:19 pm

The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 1352000196155
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:14 am

Tyrese :gig: also. What a halfway point for the series
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:23 am

Just watched every single season in three days with Pamala, oh god why aren't we still talking about this? SO FUCKING HYPED FOR SEASON FOUR! Daryl is the man.

The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Daryl-dixon-walking-dead
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:23 am

Love that picture. So while we wait for the next half of Season Three to come next month, who else reads the comics here? I know a couple people already.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:26 am

The Forbidden One wrote:
Love that picture. So while we wait for the next half of Season Three to come next month, who else reads the comics here? I know a couple people already.
I do but not got the last 2 yet
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:31 am

sdogg50c wrote:
The Forbidden One wrote:
I do but not got the last 2 yet

Persoanlly I've been slacking with the Walking Dead, I think the last one I got was 100 or 102 or something. Still a little upset about issue 100. IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:35 pm

What did everyone think of the Finale??
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Thought it was great, glad they didn't have it go full scale war and have the prison win as that would've been impossible but setting a home turf trap and such to drive them out was good, and then the governor just went full psycho followed by Andrea. :'( I hated her character but she started to grow on me this season. Oh and carl slowly losing his grip on what it means to be a decent person is interesting as well but i still don't like his character so much.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Posted this on WF:

I don't see the big deal of no one in the prison dying. Governor can come back later and kill a bunch of them, it's not like he was killed or anything. I actually liked that the prison won, it was a nice surprise. The way the did it was great and made tons of sense. They ambushed the inexperienced Woodbury crew and they fled. Also, Hershel is alive and well heading into Season Four. <3

I do think they were relying on Andrea's death to be the big thing, though. (Someone else pointed out that the death had no purpose other than shock value too, which I agree with. The only possible thing that can come out of this is character development for Michonne, but they spent the whole season building up Andrea just to kill her.) I still think it was a good episode with some nice twists, everyone just expected for Woodbury to roll in and kill half of the prison. I'm actually really interested to see where everything goes for the Fourth Season with Rick taking all of the Woodbury survivors into the prison and the Governor (who's gone completely off the deep end) at large. Governor killing his arm was awesome too, didn't expect that. Why the fuck did Martinez and Bowman get in the car though?

Also, did anyone else kind of mark for the shot of Rick, Michonne, Daryl, and Tyreese right before they found Andrea? Such a badass group of people.

Forgot this part on WF. Carl's still a little shit. He's mad because his dad doesn't want him fighting an entire "army" of people and their insane leader. At least his reasoning for killing Jody made sense.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Looks like my lack of restraint when it comes to spoilers has fucked me over again Sad
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:29 pm

sdogg50c wrote:
Looks like my lack of restraint when it comes to spoilers has fucked me over again Sad

SDOGG WHY DO YOU NEVER LEARN I LOVE YOU BUT YOU'RE AN IDIOT
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Sdogg why would you do that to yourself?! And I love that group of Ty, Rick, Daryl, Michone. I do think the Andrea death was shock value but then again it does push michone's character development forward, like i said Andrea wasn't high on my favorite character list but this season flipped her on me and i actually enjoyed her parts this season.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:44 pm

I hate that Andrea died, I hate that they're still at the prison, and I hate that Carl is still in the world of the living. I was hoping they would leave the prison, not even take over Woodbury but just go somewhere new and nice, like the farm. I miss the farm. And also, I'm a little disappointed that the Governor is still alive. I was hoping Andrea would get saved, Milton would end up as collateral damage, and the Governor would have some epic death at the hands of Michonne or Daryl. But being the Walking Dead, the turnout was a bit unpredictable as usual. I was just hoping for more closure to this storyline, so that we could move on to something fresh and new for season 4. Guess not.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:44 am

I hate that Andrea dying was like the last big thing that happened in the season, I just wasn't too shocked by it, she kind of took up the Dale/Lori role this season, and was a bit surprised considering Andrea's role in the Comics, but at the moment it looks like they'll be pairing Rick with Michonne, but then I'd think Michonne would be with involved with Tyresse like in the comic.

The Governor is in Season 4 apparently, which is awesome, so I'd expect that storyline to continue somehow, whether or not those three start kidnapping people from the Prison or whatever. Hopefully they cover Michonne/Governor arch in the show, I think that really needs to be covered, at least not Michonne.

I'm guessing they'll stay in the prison for Season 4, but then get run out by Walkers to end it, leading them to either returning to the Farm or going to the Safe Zone. I think Lilly from the comics and game could possibly be at least re-recurring in the next season, she was pretty important in the comics in the ending in the Prison/Woodbury war.

I'm still upset that Merle died though.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:23 am

I don't think the finale was as good as the previous two seasons but I enjoyed it nevertheless just because it left so many things open to happening in the next season with the governor still alive and woodbury still sort of an army. Andrea was a bitch anyway so glad they killed her off and it's getting a bit more interesting to watch each character grow into there own big thing if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:23 pm

So I hear rumors of bringing in Abraham for Season 4. Abraham is by far my favorite character from the series, don't have to look much further than my sig. Not sure about bringing him in the prison, though.

So while we wait for Season 4, was wondering what everyone who reads the comics (is anyone else other than Sdogg remotely up to date with them?) was thinking about Negan so far. Spoilers from Something to Fear and up:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Id mark like a bitch for Abraham, so sad what happened in the comic
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:53 am

Zander wrote:
Id mark like a bitch for Abraham, so sad what happened in the comic

You know what sucks even more about what happened?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:35 pm

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS (and Sammi)

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:34 pm

I....I just dont know what to do with my hands and I need new pants as well. That was the best trailer for a tv show ive seen.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:55 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:02 pm

Some big comic spoilers here, open this post with caution. (That means you, Sdogg)

Spoiler:

As for non-spoilers, I assume the person fucking with the prison is Governor, but this show likes to surprise us.
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:00 am

For some reason that trailer can only be viewed outside the UK which was fucked up but lucky enough I found the trailer anyway so here it for anyone who doesn't live in the US and the video wont play for them.

But yeah this season looks fucking badass and I agree with you on that point Jon about the comics, I have nearly finished compedium #2.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:18 am

Jonguin wrote:
Some big comic spoilers here, open this post with caution. (That means you, Sdogg)

Spoiler:

As for non-spoilers, I assume the person fucking with the prison is Governor, but this show likes to surprise us.

First not spoilers to me but thanks for the warning Penguin <3
Second I was really happy to see that the Tyrese/Rick fight is still gonna happen. And I think this traitor story reminds ne of when they first go jail in comics with that guy trying to kill andrea
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:13 am

The wait is over IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next