Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for Samoa Joe

Go down 
+4
Shane
P.R Son
jedicouncil05
the tu2
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the tu2
Jobber

Contract for Samoa Joe Empty
PostSubject: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 8:05 am

Hey I would like to pick up Samoa Joe.
Back to top Go down
jedicouncil05
Jobber

PostSubject: Format for Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:30 pm

Please post in right format.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 2:50 pm

ewantu2 wrote:

Until you do a match as Undertaker you're unable to pick up additional characters. You've been booked several times and have yet to do a match.
Back to top Go down
the tu2
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 2:58 pm

P.R Son wrote:
ewantu2 wrote:

Until you do a match as Undertaker you're unable to pick up additional characters. You've been booked several times and have yet to do a match.

Well I've had course work and exams so it was difficult getting them done. Now that I'm basically free I should be able to get them done.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 3:08 pm

ewantu2 wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
ewantu2 wrote:

Well I've had course work and exams so it was difficult getting them done. Now that I'm basically free I should be able to get them done.

That's fine we're understanding of that stuff, but we don't want members putting more on themselves than they can handle. So once you begin to regularly get matches done then we'll have no problem with you picking up someone else. But until we see that your contract can't be approved.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 3:14 pm

ewantu2 wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
ewantu2 wrote:

And try in your promos pls. :cena21
Back to top Go down
the tu2
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 4:13 pm

Ah ok then, Bet you someone will be an asshole and pick Joe up now lol. Also I did promo if you read last weeks show.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 4:19 pm

ewantu2 wrote:
Ah ok then, Bet you someone will be an asshole and pick Joe up now lol. Also I did promo if you read last weeks show.

I mean Joe has been free for months, and months...so I highly doubt the appeal of being a dick would cause someone to want to be him that much.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 6:10 pm

ewantu2 wrote:

A two-line promo where you basically insinuated that Tyler Breeze is a closeted homosexual. tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 4:14 pm

returning to pick up Joe.

Contract for Samoa Joe SHJEJ
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 7:51 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:
returning to pick up Joe.

Contract for Samoa Joe SHJEJ

Don't play with our heart like that.
Back to top Go down
the tu2
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Can i just drop Taker then?
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:11 pm

That wouldn't change the fact that you're rarely active, it's a no for me.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:04 am

So...if you're dropping taker I guess I'll just do a promo explaining why your not at final stand I guess...
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:05 am

kingofbeards86 wrote:
So...if you're dropping taker I guess I'll just do a promo explaining why your not at final stand I guess...

Nah just write up a win, he agreed to the feud and match so it shouldn't leave you in an awkward place. So just write up taker showing up and losing.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:14 am

Well ewantu did message me for a time to do it, but hasn't gotten back yet. Ewantu! Your never online man, but you do record a lot of 2k16 stuff on the x1 homepage
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:41 am

kingofbeards86 wrote:
Well ewantu did message me for a time to do it, but hasn't gotten back yet. Ewantu! Your never online man, but you do record a lot of 2k16 stuff on the x1 homepage
That influences our decision even more, you can drop Undertaker but until you prove you can stay active and get things done then this contract will stay unapproved and Samoa Joe is still up for the taking. Others shouldn't have to endure the troubles that you cause them when you don't do matches and/or promos. It's not fair to anyone here. So sorry but it's a no for now Ewantu.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:27 am

k guess ill promo a win then
Back to top Go down
the tu2
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 11:26 am

kingofbeards86 wrote:
k guess ill promo a win then

Were never on at the same time. Also you had a contender ship match so I thought you didn't really care lol. Taker is to much of a hassle to play as anyway.
Back to top Go down
the tu2
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 11:29 am

Shane wrote:
kingofbeards86 wrote:
That influences our decision even more, you can drop Undertaker but until you prove you can stay active and get things done then this contract will stay unapproved and Samoa Joe is still up for the taking. Others shouldn't have to endure the troubles that you cause them when you don't do matches and/or promos. It's not fair to anyone here. So sorry but it's a no for now Ewantu.

I don't see how I'm suppose to prove I can stay active when I'm nobody lol.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:21 pm

ewantu2 wrote:
Shane wrote:
kingofbeards86 wrote:

You've kind of had countless opportunities to do matches but still haven't. That's the main issue, promos is whatever but you've yet to do an XWL match, I wanna say ever. Or at least none in recent years. So what's going to be different? How can you say you'll do matches now when you haven't? Don't you see how that can be a waste of our time to continually let you back in, only for you to not contribute?
Back to top Go down
the tu2
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:56 pm

P.R Son wrote:
ewantu2 wrote:
Shane wrote:
kingofbeards86 wrote:

You've kind of had countless opportunities to do matches but still haven't. That's the main issue, promos is whatever but you've yet to do an XWL match, I wanna say ever. Or at least none in recent years. So what's going to be different? How can you say you'll do matches now when you haven't? Don't you see how that can be a waste of our time to continually let you back in, only for you to not contribute?
Well college is finished so I should have more free time then I usual do.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:24 pm

ewantu2 wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
ewantu2 wrote:
Shane wrote:
kingofbeards86 wrote:

Then prove it as Undertaker. We have made up our minds.
Back to top Go down
the tu2
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:28 pm

Shane wrote:
ewantu2 wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
ewantu2 wrote:
Shane wrote:
kingofbeards86 wrote:

No one will feud with me if they know I'm just going to drop him soon anyway. Look IDC if you wont let me be Joe but I just want to play as anyone else other then Taker.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:30 pm

ewantu2 wrote:
Shane wrote:
ewantu2 wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
ewantu2 wrote:
Shane wrote:
kingofbeards86 wrote:

No one will feud with me if they know I'm just going to drop him soon anyway. Look IDC if you wont let me be Joe but I just want to play as anyone else other then Taker.
Honestly why should we let you? You haven't been doing matches while online, when you know there is a deadline for it. And you don't respond to your opponents messages. So why should we let you change if you're probably going to do nothing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Samoa Joe   Contract for Samoa Joe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for Samoa Joe
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next