Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016

Go down 
+2
T-Roll
Kyle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 MyCar9a
LIVE FROM: Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 BXivXY5 XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 OeF7Lc9

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 SrrHDIK XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 JBupuzc

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 XvtaL0T XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 S7P41EW

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 SM2pbkn XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 M3rWaeg

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Jg46Xdg XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 TPV5Eyz

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Aiqm6CT XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 1mikvZX

DIVAS MATCH  
XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 33wNNrS XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 YF1RRGV

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 ZYLBWMB XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 HZgnhaz

MAIN EVENT

The Authority Presents:: The End Of The Ambrose Asylum

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 L3MSRyB

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:42 am

Just like all the weeks prior, XWL Anarchy opens up with the variety of pyro and theme music that the fans have come to know and love. Indianapolis is exploding in the arena, making their presence known as the camera turns to them for only a brief moment. Signs perk up all around the arena, showing a variety of superstars' names. The camera shoots back to the titantron as the airwaves and the stage is taken over by one of the most infamous videos and theme songs in history.

With little to no hesitation The Authority makes it's way out onto stage, tonight only showcasing Triple H, Stephanie and J&J Security. The four make their way down to the ring, J&J posting up behind them as bodyguards as they make their way to the ring. The crowd showers them in boos, to which they simply smile, ignoring them.

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 NiEgyoE

[JBL]
We couldn't kick off the show any better!

[Michael Cole]
I feel inclined to agree. This should be good.

The four enter the ring, Triple H and Stephanie now weilding mics as they stands in the center of the ring. Stephanie takes the lead, talking into the mic first.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Hello and welcome to XWL's ANARCHY!

The crowd isn't quite sold on the presentation, still booing her. She pauses, looking around.

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 LapAvuO

She then looks to her husband.

[Stephanie McMahon]
They think they're cute. As I said before, welcome, to ANARCHY!

The crowd gives a little pop, but now, Stephanie seems a little aggrivated. She takes a moment, then replaces the smile on her face.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Tonight is going to be quite the night to remember. We have Stone Cold taking on the IC Champion Sheamus, which we all know will be a fantastic match. We have it confirmed that the number one contender for the IC Title Eric Young is in the building tonight, as well as the World Champion, Finn Balor! And we'll have more news on the Eva Marie issues that are going on. Tonight is slammed pack. But, that isn't the most exciting news. My husband has promised me quite the surprise for tonight, so without further ado, to announce the surprise he has for me, my husband, the COO, the greatest of all time, THE GAME, TRIPLE H!

The crowd once again showers him in boos, to which he simply smiles, not caring how they feel about him. He raises his own mic now, looking out to the sea of fans.

[Triple H]
My surprise isn't just for my wife, but for the entire XWL Universe, and one individual especially. You see, last week, for those who were dumb enough to miss it, Dean Ambrose decided to grace us with his presence to start the show. Now, Dean decided to do his whole "crazy" schtick, per usual, and said some things he thought were, "edgy" for the public to hear.

Triple H takes a moment, letting the crowd chant Ambrose's name.

[Triple H]
It was a cute attempt, that chant right there. Just like it was a cute attempt for Dean to be "edge" last week, but allow me to clear the air on all of the cases he presented. Alicia Fox, was the first one, wasn't she? Alicia had been working hard on a way to present herself to the fans, as well as battling real life issues. Apollo Crews decided that this gig, just wasn't for him after his quick rise to success. Edge became injured, in his personal time, and couldn't be cleared to compete. And Orton? Orton ran before I arrived. You see, all of these "edgy" remarks were made without knowledge of the situation. But, Dean has to play up to this crazy character for all of you! Because for whatever reason, he cares!

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 SnvLTzU

[Triple H]
Only thing is, he said some thing out of line, and he realizes it. So, it's only right to be punished. Last week, he has a match. Tonight, he has something much more important than a match. So, Stephanie, XWL Universe, tonight, the Authority will proudly be presenting the "End of the Ambrose Asylum!"

Stephanie could not look more pleased as Triple H finishes his claim.

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 PhQnKqU

The duo pause, J&J Security looking far too pleased with the announcement, then Triple H finishes.

[Triple H]
Tonight, you see the last of the Ambrose Asylum in XWL.

The duo drop their mics and turn to leave as their theme song hits, the camera moving to the announcers table.

[Michael Cole]
I wonder what they mean by the "End of the Ambrose Asylum" guys.

[JBL]
They're going to boot his butt right out of the company, that's what they mean! I can't be more excited!

[Jerry Lawler]
I can't believe it.

[Michael Cole]
Well folks, stay tuned! We have plenty more action coming up and the surprise of a lifetime from the Authority with the "End of the Ambrose Asylum."
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:59 pm

Anarchy returns from a brief commercial break and we're taken backstage to Michael Cole. Microphone in hand he's seen standing with none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Michael clears his throat and mutters under his breath. Austin notices and glares at him. Michael tries to look away and Austin keeps his eyes locked upon him. Cole flinches and clears his throat a second time before he finally speaks

{{Michael Cole}}
Ladies and gentleman please welcome my guest at this time Stone Cold Steve Austin. Steve, if I may, can I get your thoughts on your match tonight against a man who just won back what he believed to be his Intercontinental Championship, Sheamus?

Austin glares at Cole and shakes his head before finally speaking

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 KAA6dw1

{{Steve Austin}}
So what you're saying is you want my thoughts?

{{Crowd}}
What?!

{{Steve Austin}}
On my match tonight?

{{Crowd}}
What?!

{{Steve Austin}}
Against the newly crowned Intercontinental Champion Sheamus?

{{Crowd}}
What?!

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Rpjnd4O

{{Steve Austin}}
Well, first of, don't you EVER act like that when you interview me. Do you hear me? I'll drop you on that stack of dimes you call a neck so fast you won't know what hit ya. Do I make myself clear?

{{Crowd}}
What?!

{{Steve Austin}}
Now as far as my match with Sheamus goes it's no doubt going to be one hell of a fight but let me make one thing perfectly clear right here, right now. Sheamus likes to go around here asking these people if they're entertained? Son, you've gotta be the stupidest jackass I've ever met if you're going around here asking these people if they're entertained. These people pay their hard earned money to see us wrestle not be asked questions you stupid son of a bitch.

{{Crowd}}
What?!

Austin pauses and looks at Cole who flinches before Austin speaks again

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 XywDOHD

{{Steve Austin}}
You wanna go around here running your mouth asking these people if they're entertained? Then to top it off you've got the nerve to steal something ol' Stone Cold is known for and try and put your own spin on it? Sheamus 5:15 says I just kicked your arse? Son, I got news for you...

Austin pauses and gets inches from the camera. He snatches the microphone from Michaels hands and raises his other which sends Michael walking away frustrated. Austin clears his throat and then looks at the camera and speaks a final time

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 G4IqyFD

{{Steve Austin}}
Austin 3:16 says I'm gonna walk on out to that ring, Shove this boot straight up your ass and knock you out so bad that you won't know what right side is up before you hit the ground and that's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold Said So!

Austin throws down the mic and stares into the camera. It fades to black and then into the match

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 BXivXY5 XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 OeF7Lc9

Sheamus defeats Stone Cold Steve Austin after a very long and intense back and forth match.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 2:47 am

Following an epic encounter between the Intercontinental Champion and the Texas Rattlesnake, the screen fades to the interview area backstage. Standing in front of the Anarchy logo is none other than Renee Young who has a microphone held in her hands. A moment or two passes before she eventually lifts the microphone and begins her usual introduction.

[[ RENEE YOUNG ]]
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, a man who has been radio silent for some time. He was scheduled to take on the former Intercontinental Champion, Matt Sydal, at Breakthrough but due to some unknown circumstances, never did he show up. I can confirm that he is here tonight, so please welcome my guest... CM Punk!

Renee takes a step to the side and allows room for the self-professed 'Best in the Wold' to join her in view of the camera. This marks the first time the former World Heavyweight Champion has been seen on XWL Television since the week before the event.

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 G8jJPTO

[[ RENEE YOUNG ]]
First of all, welcome back! And secondly, if I may ask, where have you been?

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 0CSA5P1

[[ CM PUNK ]]
Guess that's the million dollar question that's been rolling around these parts, huh? WHERE HAS CM PUNK BEEN? No one, except a couple of individuals, talking about you Paul, have heard from him since his sudden disappearance three months ago. Here's the point where I could make up a bunch of crap and say how I was injured and couldn't compete or I could say that I came down with a small case of the flu that lasted a good three months. Sounds totally believable, doesn't it, Renee?

[[ RENEE YOUNG ]]
No, not really.

[[ CM PUNK ]]
And that's exactly my point. So, Renee, I'm sure you don't mind, but let me just be real with you for a second. A little bit of brutal honest, something I'm known for as I'm sure a lot of people know by now.

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 8kKNZmy

[[ CM PUNK ]]
I've always asked for one thing in life and that was a challenge. I've always encouraged the best of the best to step up and come face to face with the Best in the World. I've loved the feeling of the weight of the world on my shoulders. And the sad truth is that lately, or at least three months ago, it felt like it wasn't quite there. Maybe it's because I've defeated just about every man who has stepped in front of me. Maybe it's because I've been doing this for so long that none of this feels difficult to me anymore. Or maybe that's just my ego getting the best of me as I stand here, constantly reminding everyone that I am not just another superstar, no, I am a former World Heavyweight Champion who is better than anyone on this entire roster. And Matt Sydal, while I respect the man more than I am willing to admit, he didn't quite make the cut.

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 6r5f6CH

And then his eyes turn to look directly into the camera in front of them.

[[ CM PUNK ]]
ROMAN REIGNS. It's your turn, pal. Tonight, it's you and me. Man to man. It's you and me in that squared circle and I hope you're going to bring me that challenge that I'm begging for. All I want is a challenge and I just want you to bring the fight to me. Let the empire off it's chains and let's have a war, yeah? Because here's the truth, Roman; you'll need every bit of help you can get if you want to take a man like me down. I'm not just punk kid who thinks he's hot shit. I'm one of the best, if not the best, this company has to offer. And you'll see that tonight as I continue to rise up like a zombie's corpse every time you throw your best shot at me that I'm no normal man, Roman Reigns. I don't go down without a fight. I am CM Punk. I am the Best in the World. And you? You can believe that.

With that, Punk takes another quick glance at Renee before turning and walking out of the camera's shot. The camera pans and starts to zoom in on Renee before a slow fade to black begins until the screen is a pitch black. Then XWL turns to commercial break.

That promo rust though. Kill me please I hated this so much but I wanted to get something up.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 3:53 am

His theme music blasts out of the sound system, the fans would begin to boo him. A bright light shines right down on the stage, blinding the fans as they could just about make out someone on the stage. It was Sheamus, standing in the light, his arms stretched outwards, his head slanted backwards as he lets out a loud and powerful scream. The bright light would then fade as Sheamus lowers his arms and slaps his championship hanging off his waist. He then walks down to the ring, dressed in his wrestling gear, but wearing one of his 5:15 t-shirts. He walks up the steps and slides in through the ring ropes as he snaps his fingers as he is handed a microphone. He takes one look down at his Intercontinental Championship and just grins.

Sheamus | New Intercontinental Champion
Who looks stupid now, huh!

The fans would then start to boo the brand new Intercontinental Champion as he merely lowers his microphone and allows them to boo him, it was after all music to his ears.

It has been one week and it still has not sank in for some people here. There are some people out there that are living in denial, that just cannot accept that I did what I knew what I would do. That not only defeated Matt Sydal, but I crushed him and sent him right back down to the bottom of the card where he belongs. He may have been smug for the last few weeks, but now he has nothing to smile about, because I have everything now and well he has nothing and as long as this championship belongs to me Matt Sydal will continue to have nothing, because people, that fella, that stupid little high flyer, he had his chance. He had his chance to do something and he failed, he had his chance to be a somebody and he of course failed and now this championship is back around my waist., where it rightfully belongs and little Matt Sydal, he will not get a rematch. He will not face me again for this championship here, because let's face it people, it is getting pretty boring watching me beat him over and over again. I crushed him in that cage match and then in the ladder match I finished the job. Now there is nothing left of him, nothing left of him to face me. I have defeated him and that is the end of it, I am now the champion again and me and him, we are done. I will do what he failed to do, I will smash every single record with this championship and I will become the greatest champion in XWL history.

The man Sheamus claims to have "finished" seems to object to all of the above that Sheamus has said. For his music blares through the arena, and before the boos can roar in at their usual tone, he's already stepped out from the back, no flashy posing, no arrogant smile, just an outright look of annoyance. He's obviously not happy about what Sheamus said, and he's even less happy to see that his beloved title, is around the waist of another man. He pulls a mic out of the pocket of his jacket, then signals for his music to be cut, but when it isn't immediately silenced, he raises the mic up. and in an aggravated tone yells.

Matt Sydal | The True Champion
Shut my damn music off this instance you morons!

We can already tell this is not going to go well, he's yelling at the production people, what's he going to be like when dealing with the man that took his title last week? He takes a few steps further, then when his music at last stops playing, he hops up onto the apron and glares at The NEW Intercontinental Champion, but most specifically, the title around his waist.

Not only do you look stupid, but apparently you ARE stupid! You crushed me? I had a chance to be somebody and failed? It's getting BORING watching YOU beat ME, over and over again? Have you not been paying attention to the last month? You know, when I crushed you, when you had the chance to be somebody...and FAILED. How it was getting mind-numbingly boring watching me pin your ass with the greatest of ease, OVER, and OVER?

Matt then jumps over the top rope, stepping into the ring, and closer to Sheamus.

Last week was not the end of me contrary to what that adorably small brain of yours would like you to think. It was in all actuality, THE END, of YOU. You haven't seen the last of me, in fact...by the time I'm through with you, and I've taken that title...for the SECOND time from you...you'll never, EVER be able to forget about the "little fella" that whooped your ass, and went on to become the LONGEST reigning Intercontinental Champion of all time. So you know what I say? Why wait? Why not take that title from you, right here.....RIGHT NOW!

As Sheamus is about to respond, the titantron lights up yet again!

The crowd pops this time, in a positive manner unlike the two before him. Eric Young comes out onto stage, bobbing his head to his music, mic in hand. Without much hesitation, he pulls it up to his lips, eyes focused on the ring, which now holds two men and the title that he's number one contender for.

[Eric Young|Future Intercontinental Champion]
Well, I'm glad to be here since I missed out last week. You miss a flight the week after earning the number one contender shot? Really sucked. Speaking of sucking, let's look what we have here. Matt Sydal! Long time no see buddy. Where were we last time? We were about to have a match, but I was too pathetic to face, right? I get that. Best to run rather than lose, right? Especially to a guy who wasn't even wanting to be here for quite some time.

Young now points to Sheamus, smiling widely through his bushy beard.

And Sheamus! Who must think that he looks stupid, cause he always says something about it. You talk more about your looks than any of the divas on the roster dude, and it is so boring to listen to. But you can hold up some matches. You're pretty tough, but I knew that already. Faced you for that very same title twice before. But that was a different time.

Eric Young's eyes finally set upon the belt.

Speaking of facing someone for the title, and as much as I'd like to see you too jerks beat each other up, I feel as though I should remind both of you that I, have the next shot at that belt. I'm the next in line. Despite the fact that I have to deal with Stone Cold sooner or later, I want what I've been waiting for, for quite too long.

Sheamus would have his arms folded over his chest as he looks at both of these men, a smirk forms over his face as all of this was rather amusing to him, both of these men where nothing to him, he towered over the pair of them and he knew better than anyone that he could defeat them both anytime anyplace, anywhere.

Just who do you think you are little fella? Just who do you think you are talking to right now? Eric, I have to admit, I have no idea who you are. I have no idea what you have done here - oh right! That's right fella! You have not done a damn thing here!

He moves closer to Eric Young, as he is now right in his face, talking down into his microphone now.

You are nothing do you understand me? You have not done a damn thing here. You may be number one contender here, but big deal! You defeated someone worse than you to get a championship match that you have no chance of winning. You stand there and complain and say that you will deal with Stone Cold, fella! There will be no Stone Cold after I am through with him. Take a note fella, pull up a chair and watch how a real man deals with a problem. Watch how a real CHAMPION performs, because fella, as far as I am concerned, number one contender or not, I am not giving you a championship match anytime soon. I have no intentions of facing someone who is not himself, because at the end of the day fella, you are nothing more than a little Daniel Bryan clone and just like him, I will end your career if you are foolish enough to get into the ring with me.

He then stares right into the eyes of Eric Young as he then removes himself from him and turns quickly to face the man he has battled with since day one, Matt Sydal.

And then there is you, big talk for such a little fella. I have to admit, no matter what I do to you, no matter how hard I kick you and beat you, you still come back to annoy me. You are like a little insect that just will not leave me alone and no matter how hard I step on you, you keep coming back, but understand this Matt, you may have hit your head pretty hard falling of that ladder and getting your ass kicked, so let me slow down here and help you understand. YOOOOOU LOOOOOST. You were beaten, man up little fella, it is over. I am the champion once more and you are the loser. I don't have to give you a rematch, I don't have to give you shit. Face it fella, you are not built to be at the top, you are not built to be a top guy, to be in the main event, you are nothing more than someone for me to kick every now and then when I am bored, accept your fate fella, there will be no rematch for you, because frankly, you are not worth my time anymore.

Matt looks at Sheamus as if he's in disbelief at what he's said.

Bravo Sheamus, you won ONE MATCH! Am I supposed to just give up and admit defeat because for one night, and ONE night only, you managed to do the single thing you seem to never be able to do anymore, win? Whoopty do, good for you, but one match doesn't make you a champion, I proved that last month...when in your very first defense, I TOOK THAT TITLE, from you. Just like I'm going to do AGAIN. Because whether you like it or not, I've got a rematch, and if a giant LOSER like you, deserves a rematch....then a proven WINNER like me, DAMN SURE is owed a rematch.

Sydal switches from looking at Sheamus, and The Intercontinental Championship, to the man he once deemed "unworthy" of competing against him. Eric stands there waiting for whatever Matt has to say, knowing he's naturally got to hear himself talk some more.

As for you, fair play...you won a number one contenders match, and unlike stupid over here...I acknowledge you are in fact owed a shot at the title he's currently damaging with every second it's around his undeserving waist. HOWEVER, my rematch clause, much like me... is FAR more important than you, or whatever match you won. So you can step in line, wait for me to TAKE my title back, and then I'll gladly give you your opportunity. But, I must remind you, while you will get your chance at that....once it's back around the waist it belongs around, you still AREN'T worthy of competing against me, nor do you pose any sort of threat to me... so I wouldn't get your hopes up on any boyhood dream being realized, kay?

Eric seems unphased by his sudden arrival in the ring, nor the words spoken to him thus far. He turns to Matt, smiling.

My boyhood dream was realized the moment I stepped in between these ropes. The moment I walked down that ramp. The moment I stepped in front of all of these people. My boyhood dream has been alive and well. My new found dream, is to take what I've deserved for far too long. And as much as you think you're above me, I know that no matter what, I will always be determined to be the best, and putting you on the mat for the three count will be far too sweet. Only thing is, you've had your chances at the belt. I AM at the front of the line. So step aside, little buddy.

Eric actually reaches out and slides Matt to the side, who had gotten closer during his time speaking. Matt seems insulted, not sure how to respond. This allows Eric eye contact with Sheamus.

Now is it just me or did your accent get even more ridiculous? Or is that just how you look? I mean, I wouldn't expect you to remember when we last met, but then again, that was so long ago and you probably don't even remember yesterday, right? But it was a long time ago, as I said. So it's only right that we recognize what has changed. You, regained your belt. I, have done nothing. Or so you say. But I've done plenty. Also, this "5:15" thing is real cute. A snag from Austin, who I hope is watching closely at how a real man carries himself. But it's still just stealing. I'm going to make it a real saying when I take that title off of you in that time. You see I've busted my ass for months to get back to the title scene and now I'm in it, and I'll be damned if you or this skinny bitch here is going to do anything to take it away from me.

Eric is now in Sheamus' face and it doesn't take long for Matt to get extremely insulted and try and barge his way in. The trio are all close, almost coming to blows as they push and shove to make their points.

The General Manager Stephanie McMahon realizing things are escalating steps out from the back as her music sounds.

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Ufm2D7L

She's already got a mic in hand, and all three men turn their focus from each other, to their boss, who stops at the very top of the stage. Once her music ends, she raises the mic up. With two men staking their claim to The Intercontinental Championship around the waist of Sheamus, something's gotta give.

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Hpd5ZzP

[Stephanie McMahon]
Gentlemen, gentlemen, please...there's no need for this turn to physical, after all...there's a very simple solution to this little conundrum. Now Sheamus, congratulations on regaining The Intercontinental Championship, but as champion you do as I say. So while you may deem Eric, and Matt as undeserving of getting a title match against you, that's not up to you, it's up to me.

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 MMFUB8e

[Stephanie McMahon]
Matt I understand your frustration, as the recently beaten champion, you are entitled to a rematch for said title. And normally, there'd be absolutely no issue with that. After all, after that Ladder Match last week, and The Steel Cage Match before it...I'd personally LOVE to see one FINAL match between you two.

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 SHd5SKt

[Stephanie McMahon]
But this isn't a normal circumstance, because there's also you, Eric Young. You won a number one contenders match, earning a future Intercontinental Championship Match. In fact, you could almost say that it takes priority over Matt's rematch clause, because your contendership technically was granted first. BUT, truthfully...I can only think of one way to settle this. Both Eric Young and Matt Sydal are owed championship matches, so why not kill two birds, with one stone? As a proud Irishman, you want to be the champion we all need, right Sheamus?  

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 JmJLPbh

[Stephanie McMahon]
Of course you do, so what we need...is to have a championship match that is truly, the best of the best...going at it for the illustrious prize that The Intercontinental Championship has been for years and years. Which is why, my decision....is that at FINAL STAND....on the historic EIGHTH anniversary...on the grand stage....ERIC YOUNG....AND....MATT SYDAL....will face you SHEAMUS....in a Triple Threat Match for The Intercontinental Championship!

The audience erupts in excitement, Sheamus glares at his now declared challengers in just a few weeks time...while Eric, and Matt each begin to eye the prize around Sheamus even more than they already were. .

[Stephanie McMahon]
Oh, and there's one more...teeny, tiny....thing...Lately the excitement surrounding that title has been magnified ten fold...and, while you three tearing it up on the biggest show of the year is already great...I think we can make just a wee bit bigger, don't you? So what could we do? Well, for starters...last week's Ladder Match, while amazing...really left me wanting, more...so why not throw one in to play again? But, I don't know....are ladders enough? Maybe we should throw in, tables? OH, I've got it....what would make the match complete? CHAIRS. It's settled, at Final Stand, Sheamus....you will defend The Intercontinental Championship, AGAINST BOTH...Matt Sydal, and Eric Young...in a TABLES, LADDERS.....AND CHAIRS MATCH!

The roof just about blows off the building, as Sheamus looks even more frustrated at Stephanie's decision. Matt and Eric begin to eye one another, seeing that while they will be getting their shot, they'll have to share it....and it'll be in a match that truly could go ANY way.

[Stephanie McMahon]
I truly wish you all the best of luck, one of you will emerge as Intercontinental Champion, the question is...who wants it, MORE?

The desire in each man's eyes is evident, Sheamus wants to keep hold of the title he just regained, Matt wants to take back the title he already lost in a match that involved ladders, to redeem himself...while Eric, wants to FINALLY attain success, claim a championship...and the grand stage, the show that makes careers...could perhaps be that moment he's sought after, for so long. We see all three men stare at one another, not blinking, not turning away....for they know, it's not going to be easy, but if they want to leave Final Stand with the Intercontinental Championship...they'll have to withstand the unforgiving steel of chairs, the splinter fury of tables, and the long climb...that a ladder entails. ONE will pull the title down, ONE will stand taller than everyone else, and the look on each man's face, tells us they are that ONE. Sheamus unsnaps his title from around his waist, then raises it up in the air shouting "IT'S MINE AND MINE ALONE, FELLAS!" to which Matt not so coyly smirks at, and Eric silently mouths the words..."Not for long" as we fade to a commercial.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:19 am

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 XvtaL0T XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 S7P41EW

After the match is over, the fans give a standing ovation to both men. Will Ospreay after taking a hard loss still is able to stumble back to his feet only holding onto his upper rib cage. Almost suffering from heat exhaustion with his one eye closed to prevent sweat from burning his eyes. Will lays his arms over the ropes with his right leg on the bottom. Looking over at Sydal after gaining the W still getting his barrings. Ospreay uses the energy he has left to boost off the ropes next to Matt. Both men take a moment to get a few breaths in before Ospreay puts his hand out in his way of saying "we laid it all out there, nothing can ruin this moment" Or so he thought, in his sportsmanship haze. His palm glistening and his head nodding eager to gain Sydal's respect. He raises an eyebrow and the two sit there awkwardly for a few moments as Sydal battles with himself over if it's the right thing to do.

He looks to the left of the audience, hearing cheers of encouragement. He looks to the right, hearing equally loud cheers, rooting him on to do it, to shake his hand, to admit that they had a killer match, and while he was the "better man" tonight, Will certainly was "worthy" of sharing a ring with Matt Sydal. The Former Intercontinental Champion then looks down at Will's hand, contemplating what he should do, should he shove it away, or should he give the rookie a nod of approval by granting him his respect, even for one moment? Will smiles as Sydal looks into his eyes, and it's then....that Matt does the unthinkable....he extends his hand, and joins it with Will's in a shocking turn of events, shaking the young man's hand. The audience cheers, overjoyed at the grand display of sportsmanship following such an incredible match. Matt smiles, mirroring the smile across the face of Ospreay, then with a nod of "approval" Matt spits right in Will's face!

It's a moment of even more shock, Matt's saliva begins to fall down the face of the stunned rookie, as the boos roar in instantaneously. A proud grin forms on Sydal's face, then before any sort of reaction can follow other than disbelief from Will, Matt drops down to the mat, arrogantly rolling under the ropes. After exiting the ring,  he starts to walk up the ramp, all while the audience just lets him have IT.

Will looks down at the canvas with his hands on his waist with a tongue in cheek grin of his own. Wiping the spit off and pointing to each side of the ring leaping up and down. In the back of his mind wanting to go outside and pummel Matt for being a massive jackass. Decides to break free from any attention placed onto Sydal. Ospreay runs up to the 2nd rope almost falling over it. Putting both his arms out outshines Sydal's dramatic exit.

Will's theme begins to take over the entire arena and causes the fans to stand alongside him whilst he basks in the only acceptance that "truly" matters..THEIRS. XWL's logo pops up on the lower left side of the screen with Will making his rounds to each of the turnbuckles and bowing to their adulation. Sydal is finally to the back after playing Ospreay's game noticing him for a couple seconds. Will takes a swig of water from an announcer upon leaving the ring. XWL fades to the next match graphic and or segment as this is happening.    
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:28 pm

Roman  Reigns music starts to play, the camera's view shifts to the crowd, right at the top of the steps where Roman Reigns himself appears to the sound of many cheering fans. Calmly, Roman stands on the high ground, overlooking the ring below him and the mass of fans surrounding it that are waiting for him to wage war inside of it. With one hand,Roman sweeps his slick hair back and then begins his descent down the stairs, passing through the fans and making a beeline straight to the bottom. Once there, Roman's stride slows down as he approaches the barricade, places a hand upon it, and heaves himself over in one big leap. As he stands at ringside, Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him, but all who want to see him draw blood. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and hops onto the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, Roman climbs into the second rope and raises his arms above him, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. From here, he wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper as he is then handed a microphone and his music cuts off allowing him to speak.

ROMAN REIGNS,
"Tonight I once again step into my yard with someone who does no belong. someone who things he is god gift to this business, someone who at the end of the day has bitten of far more than he can chew, I am talking about none other than CM Punk, the man that I have to go through tonight on my climb to the top of XWL, but when talk about CM Punk you have to mention the fact that the man considers himself or at least calls himself, The Best in the World."

Roman Reigns smirks as he cannot believe someone would be so arrogant and full of themselves to call themselves the best in the world. That smirk remains on Roman Reign face as he raises his microphone back up and starts to speak back down into it.

ROMAN REIGNS,
"I may not agree but if you say you're the best, than you can be the best, CM Punk. I just have one question for you, if you're the best than what does that make me when I beat you? Surely, I can contend for the outlandish statement for anyone to utilize which pits myself as quote on quote "Best in the World". It humors me, that you come back to this business and act like we should all bow down to you, well let me drop some facts for you Mister Punk. Fact. Several years ago, you stuck your tail between your legs and ran off like a pansy! Fact. Since then, you've prided yourself on being a Chicago Blackhawks fan regular because they are the only people in the world who still treated you like you were worth a damn after you left the company that made you who you are today! Well here's another fact, how on Earth are you going to pay for those Blackhawks tickets with no money? How on Earth are you going to be invited down for the little "Shoot the Puck" events during Blackhawks games if you're just a regular Average Joe? I mean, what are they going to announce you as? I mean they can't call you a WWE Superstar because you blew that. They can't call you the Best in the World, because, well, would the "Best in the World" really be crawling back to wrestling, after failing at UFC, not very best in the world of you isn't it? To try something once, fail and crawl back to what you turned your back on in the first place."

Even with him stating the facts, the fans would not side with Roman Reigns, instead they merely boo him as he paces around the ring, waiting for his opponent as he looks into the crowd and then starts to speak once more.

ROMAN REIGNS,
"Point is, sitting on your ass in Chicago don't pay the bills, do they? You see Punk, I just saved you a good three minutes of blabbering. The whole world knows why you came back. You came back for the money, you came to XWL for an easy ride, to struck your own ego, but it is all going to end badly. You call yourself the "Best in the World" and that may be a compliment to him, but it also compliments me, because when you give yourself a title such as "Best in the World" that means you are always giving your opponent the chance to become the "Best in the World" and I'm going to take this time to thank you, Mister Punk, because you're giving me a chance and I never miss chances like these. Tonight, in mere minutes, I will become the "Best in the World", when I spear you, break you in half and kick you right of XWL into the street on your sorry little MMA ass where you belong."

"BELIEVE THAT!"

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 SM2pbkn XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 M3rWaeg

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 M3rWaeg
Winner: Roman Reigns by countering the GTS and hitting The Spear for the pinfall.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 6:59 pm

A replay of the events that transpired last week between XWL Women's Champion Eva Marie and the head of the Divas Division Layla plays on the tron, catching everyone up to speed.

Before long, Eva Marie's theme song plays, prompting the crowd to verbally spout their disapproval. Only this time, it wasn't simply because she came off spoiled, self-obsessed, or starving for a come up. As if the XWL Universe needed another reason to "hate" the Red Queen, this time it was worse. Eva's theme song was barely audible over the tenacious crowd. Regardless, as a true Queen does, the XWL Women's Champion holds her head high, emerging from the curtain to reveal.. a brace?

The camera zooms in and focuses on Eva's neck, concealed behind a black brace, holding her head in a set position. As Eva Marie steps-.. hobbles onto the stage, we notice that she is also leaning on a crutch, which is supporting a leg brace! That's right, Eva Marie's leg is wrapped securely in a thick black brace. She struggles to gain her balance, holding her coveted Women's title over her opposite shoulder with a mic in her hand. The boos slightly die down, but the bulk of the XWL Universe isn't buying it. They know Eva got the last shot in, as well as the last word. Eva waits patiently for the crowd to settle down, putting her bravest face forward as she raises the mic to her still, flawless red lips.

[XWL Women's Champion Eva Marie]
Over the past couple of months, I've done some things I'm not proud of..

The crowd shouts: WHAT? at her while Eva speaks with the faintest signs of emotion hidden behind her voice.

It's true, I was the mystery attacker.

WHAT?

I took out Bayley, and Paige, and Layla..

WHAT?

but I did it for one reason, and one reason only..

Eva pulls the mic down and takes a deep breath, composing herself before she pulls the mic back to her lips swiftly and proclaims:

[XWL Women's Champion Eva Marie
BECAUSE I WAS FOLLOWING ORDERS! Orders given to me by none other than the head of the Divas Division herself, LAYLA.

Seeds of doubt begin being planted in the minds of the fans, this is definitely something Layla is capable of doing, given her track record.. but would she really fake her won attack just to remove all suspicion? The crowd doesn't seem to be buying it, encouraging Eva to elaborate on her side of the story.

After Bayley returned to XWL, Layla called me to her office and gave me the opportunity of a lifetime.. She wanted Bayley and her pasty sidekick out of the picture, and she wanted me to do it, her star pupil, her masterpiece.. The greatest thing to happen to this company, and to her job. For obvious reasons, I didn't want to at first, because who am I to sneak up and attack from behind? I am the XWL Women's Champion, after all.

Eva shrugs in a subtle, cocky fashion.

But Layla is a persistent one, and in the end she did convince me to put on the mask and get rid of the thorn in her aging side. Unfortunately, that's not where Layla's tyranny ends. She knew people would suspect she was behind the attacks, so she told me to fake her attack to prevent losing her job from this scandal, and I was happy to help.

A few cheap cheers echo, but are eagerly disrupted by the regularly scheduled boos.

Which brings me to last week..

The Women's Champion takes a deep breath and chews on her cheek, she was about to say something big.

The whole world watched as XWL's top talent was viciously attacked by the "Head" of the Divas Division.. I wonder how Mr. McMahon ever came up with that job title for you, Layla.

Eva boasts as an abrupt "OOOOOOOOOOOOO!" emerges from the crowd.

But that's enough of that. The star of this company was critically injured in the disgusting events that took place last week. I've declined the convincing offer by my lawyers to sue, because that isn't the type of champion- better yet, the type of woman, I am..

The Red Queen comfortably adjusts her title on her shoulder, and runs her manicured fingertips through her long red hair before tossing it back over her shoulder.

Layla violated her contract when she put her hands on me last week, and as if that weren't enough she's trying to frame the only saving grace this company has left.. Vince, Stephanie, Triple H, I'm asking- no, I'm demanding Layla's contract be terminated. Effective immediately.

Eva grips her crutches and carefully turns to face the stage behind her, patiently waiting for the Authority to make their presence felt at her request.

HOWEVER, request denied. For it's not Stephanie, nor her husband, or even Vince McMahon himself that has their music kickstart to a huge ovation...it's instead the last woman Eva Marie wanted to deal with tonight, it's Layla! And she's not wasting any time whatsoever, she immediately stops at the top of the stage, stares at Eva, as she raises her mic motioning for her music to be cut, which instantly is.

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 VUS30Du

[Layla]
Wow Eva, I....I'm so sorry...

The fans look confused, and Eva's expression doesn't change, although she obviously is a bit confused herself by Layla's second of genuine compassion?  

[Layla]
That you're SO full of it!

There's the Layla we know, and...sort of...have a...love..hate...love...kinda thing with.  

[Layla]
First of all, implying that I did ANY sexual favors for this job, is like me implying you did any yourself...which, while yours is FAR more believable, the truth is, neither of us have, because we as women, are capable of doing amazing things, without having to use our mouths for anything other than talking. But I'm SO proud that our wonderful Women's Champion is trying to set women back by insinuating that we can't get ahead, unless we get...a head.

A noticeably higher pitched cheer follows, mostly women that clearly didn't take a liking to Eva's dated words either.  

[Layla]
Secondly, if you're going to don a mask, and attack your fellow women, at least own up to it. Don't try to say that I put you up to it, because if I wanted a problem taken care of....I am MORE than capable of completing such a task, on my own. Need I remind you that I'm the one that ripped the mask off and finally showed the world, THE TRUTH? See, sure, you could say you did it all for me, but let's look at the facts here. Bayley, the newest returning diva, and the woman that was champion before you, was assaulted the week she was set to resign her contract. Why? Not because I needed her gone, but because you did. You knew it was a matter of time before she got an opportunity at that title, and you couldn't risk the chance that maybe, her far superior experience would be your undoing.

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Pnw6u6h

[Layla]
But when her new "friend" Paige vowed to hunt down the mystery attacker, she left you with no choice but to target her as well, right? I mean, if Bayley couldn't challenge for your title...you knew that Paige would be right there ready to snatch the opportunity for herself...and is it ANY coincidence that the week after I announce you'll be defending your championship against whoever the fans vote in, that I'm the latest victim? You were angry, the Queen didn't like not being in control, right? But it was all for nothing, because much to the surprise of many people, you retained against Bayley. That's why you didn't feel the need to launch anymore attacks, right? Until, word got around that Bayley wasn't finished with going after you, and your title...so you had to finish the job...or at least, TRY.

Eva doesn't look happy, she keeps raising her mic to speak, but being a pro at cutting people off, Layla is too quick for her to get a word in. And the audience is hanging on to every word Layla says, following the story, finding themselves see the pieces of the puzzle fit perfectly.  

[Layla]
Congratulations though, you did eliminate the competition, your antics and the ordeal you put Paige and Bayley through, lead Paige to turn on her friend, injuring her for the foreseeable future...and then your attack on Paige, left her out for quite a while as well...that's two top contenders that now won't get their chance at revenge, their chance at dethroning, the "Red Queen." And now, I'm the last loose end you need to tie up. So how do you make that happen? You get me to snap, you attack me last week, and knowing I'm sick and tired of being a "victim" I bite, I let loose...and I send you running away...or at least, long enough for me to turn my back, so you can blindside me...AGAIN. Now here you are, in those silly braces, using those ridiculous crutches, and you're calling for my head because I "violated" my contract. Bravo sweetheart, as someone that made a career on similar antics, you know aside from cowardly eliminating your competition, I applaud you.

Sarcastically, Layla applauds Eva, the typical slow clap with the smirk that says she's anything but serious.  

Let me clarify.. When I speak of your, "position," I am not holding you to the standards of a real woman by any means, and why should I? To this moment, you've lied, manipulated, and framed me for being behind the gruesome attacks you put me up to! I'm only a victim here, just like Bayley and Paige. You used me as a pawn in your sick game, and when it was all said and done, you put your hands on your top talent, resulting in these life-threatening injuries.

Eva quickly receives some customary boos for being dramatic, as a Queen would.

Because of your lack of professionalism, I might be out of a job for six months-

The crowd instantly exclaims in gratitude, resulting in possibly the biggest pop of the tonight. But, the composed champion ignores it, and proceeds with her conversation.

and as the longest reigning Women's Champion in history, that is unacceptable.. But not to worry XWL Universe, I refuse to allow the recklessness of this catty animal to be the end of my reign here. So if you don't mind Layla, or if you do, I'm trying to have a meeting with the big dogs of this company, not their little bitch.

Eva tosses a patronizing, hollow grin in Layla's direction. "OOOOOOOOOOO"'s pour out from the audience while the Women's Champion makes the fatal mistake of turning her back to the Flawless one, completely composed as she returns to patiently waiting for one of the McMahon's to respond to her beckoning.

[Layla]
You wanna talk about MY lack of professionalism? You put your hands on me last week, you carelessly assaulted THREE women under a mask because you weren't woman enough to settle things face to face. If ANYONE, should be fired....IT'S YOU.

Much like Eva's last remark "OOOOOOOOOOO"'s follow from the crowd,  things are getting out of hand...but Eva's back is still turned, clearly tuning Layla out, as if she didn't even hear that.

[Layla]
But why would I do that? Why fire you, when I can do SO much more? With great power, comes great responsibility, and I now find myself responsible...for bringing this division justice. Madison Rayne, Bayley, Paige...THREE talented, passionate, and well rounded women we've lost, BECAUSE OF YOU.

Still ever so disrespectful, Eva still is blatantly ignoring Layla, and you can tell that it's really starting to upset Layla. Her grip over the microphone tightens as she brings it back up..

[Layla]
Oh, you don’t care? You just want the spotlight, the fame, and you’ll do anything to keep it. Anything but admit the truth, admit that you were scared your reign was in jeopardy, so you tried to take the easy way out, eliminate any threat, all in the name of keeping the “Queen” on her throne.

You can hear the boiling anger in Layla’s tone, from being framed for Eva’s attacks, to being assaulted by her last week, to Eva cowardly attacking her fellow women, it’s becoming too much for Layla to keep a “professional” head over.

[Layla]
LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU!

Layla’s hand grabs Eva’s shoulder to turn her around, and then Eva finally makes movement, turning….and in the same motion….STRIKING LAYLA WITH HER CRUTCH! The fans gasp, pausing from shock before the boos start rolling in, as Layla lies on the stage, dropped by the wicked shot that came out of nowhere. In hindsight she should have seen it coming, but because she didn’t she now finds herself lying at Eva’s feet, who now has a devilish smile on her face. With arrogance oozing from her, she drops her crutch, then in a quick showy motion she rips off the brace from around her neck, garnering even more boos as we see that she in fact was NOT injured like she tried to convince everyone she was. The XWL Women’s Champion having floored her boss, then takes it one step further, lifts the leg with the brace on it, and stepping onto Layla’s stomach, holding it there in victory. She unsnaps the belt from around her waist, then lifts it up into the air prompting her music to startup.  

But almost immediately Layla shows she's got way more fight in her than that when she grabs a hold of Eva's brace pulling her forward, causing her to lose her balance and fall flat on her face. Layla then tears the knee brace off of Eva, especially aggravated due to the fact that for many years of her career she had to use such a brace herself, so to see Eva mocking that fuels the fire all that much more. Layla then looks at the crutch Eva cheaply attacked her with, picks it up off the ground and lifts it up to give The Red Queen a taste of her own medicine, much to the delight of the audience....but as she starts to swing it down, suddenly....she stops. The Brit begins to shake her head, kneels down, picking up the microphone before throwing away the crutch.  

[Layla]
No, this is what you want, isn't it? You want me to stoop to your level, to let my anger get the best of me...because you know, deep down...the best of me...is FAR better than YOUR best. But this isn't the stage to do that, I could eliminate you right here, right now...fire you, injure you...strip you of that title, but your Final Stand...is not tonight, it's not next week, it's not the week after that, or even the week after that....your last stand, as champion, as "queen" comes on the historic Eighth Anniversary Spectacle that is FINAL STAND! Because my job is to ensure this division sees a tomorrow, and with a disrespectful bitch like you wreaking havoc...there won't be a division to protect for long. So for these people, the women back there, and the women you've "eliminated" I vow....to put an end to YOUR tyranny once...and FOR ALL! Your Final Stand, the end of your reign, will come by my hands, because you'll be defending The XWL Womens Championship....against ME!

If not for the events that have transpired over the last several weeks, this is an announcement that would have elicited pure and utter hatred from the audience. An outright abuse of power, but things have changed....knowing what we know now, the fact that Eva's already a hated woman, and the reveal that she was the one mysteriously assaulting women....unintentionally or intentionally framing Layla in the process...the audience let out cheers of pure and unwavering support in Layla's "abuse" of her power as Head of The Divas Division. Eva looks up in instant rage, pounding the ground like a child throwing a tantrum, screaming "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"  

Looks like Eva Marie may be right... because Stephanie's kept herself out of matters concerning divas for quite some time now, yet moments after Layla placed herself in a match, a title match...with Eva, at Final Stand...suddenly that changes. Layla looks to the curtain, Stephanie walks out with a mic of her own, as Eva picks herself off the floor, grabbing her Womens title and placing it on her shoulder as she finally has the attention of Stephanie McMahon.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Layla, YOU'RE FIRED!

Eva starts to laugh, pointing at Layla like a spoiled child that always seems to get her way. Layla's frozen, unable to process the abrupt word from Stephanie. The building lets loose boos, not happy with Stephanie's decision, but given she's seemingly only loyal to "The Authority" it shouldn't come as any surprise.

[Stephanie McMahon]
I'm afraid I can't have a woman in charge of running The Divas Division putting her hands on said women. Your role was not to fight, it was to oversee important decisions, not grant yourself a championship match! I mean really, did you honestly think I'd sit back there and allow such an outright abuse of your power? You've left me no choice, I didn't wanna to do this, but Eva is right, you should, and ARE fired. Effective immediately I'm going to need you to empty your office, hand over all important documents, and sign the contract waiting on your desk to rejoin The Divas Roster!

Her abruptness knows no end, once second she's saying to clear out her office....the next she's saying she's....rehired as a Diva? Eva's jaw drops, her laughter ends as soon as she realizes what Layla's not yet out her head like she thought...

[Stephanie McMahon]
And because I know a woman of your caliber needs something to sweeten the already lucrative deal, how about we make your very first match back to action, be on the BIGGEST show of the year? In the BIGGEST possible way? How would you feel about competing for the title, that history shows...you never lost?

While Eva's frantic fit continues, clutching her title defiantly shouting "NO!" Layla's face lights up, to be fired, rehired, and granted a title match all in the span of sixty seconds? Who could say no to that?

[Stephanie McMahon]
I thought so, so then it's official...The Original Women's Champion, returns to the ring for the first time in years, on the grandest stage of them all Final Stand! To challenge The Longest Reigning, Current Women's Champion...EVA MARIE!

Stephanie's two for two with announcements that have really drummed up a lot of excitement and love from the audience...perhaps trying to lessen the eventual reaction to the one she hyped at the beginning of the show, the end of The Ambrose Asylum. With an Intercontinental, and now Women's Title Match set for Final Stand, the audience cheers, Layla glows with happiness to finally return to the ring after all this time, and Eva...well, she's the only one in the arena that is FAR from happy about this new development. "NO! I REFUSE! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" she screams, like a petulant child Eva falls to her knees pounding the ground yelling "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" over and over.  

[Stephanie McMahon]
Oh, and Eva....if you don't show up, if you attempt to be disqualified, or counted out... then you'll be stripped of The XWL Women's Championship!

Well there you have it, Layla's no longer in charge of the divas, but her last decision, in Stephanie's words...stands. She will return to the division, and return to the ring at Final Stand when she meets Eva Marie for The Women's Championship. Eva's still upset, Layla's still happy, and we've got ourselves a match made. With three weeks to go, how will this rivalry fair now that they know they will meet in that ring, on the grand stage? Eva's decision to go after her fellow divas, but now Layla especially...seems to be coming back to haunt her, can she overcome this challenge just as she overcome Madison Rayne, and Bayley? Only time will tell. 

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 5:08 am

DIVAS MATCH  
XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 33wNNrS XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 YF1RRGV

MATCH RESULTS:

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:29 pm

The Authority Presents:: The End Of The Ambrose Asylum

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 L3MSRyB

[Michael Cole]
Awwww, here we go!

The crowd practically explodes as Dean Ambrose stomps his way out onto the stage, moving down the ramp in no time. He ignores the stretched out hands per usual, determined to get to the ring. Dean rounds the ring, heading to the opposite side where the announcer's table sits. He find it, hunting around the area and finally snatching a mic from someone sat down. He then heads for the ring, rolling under the bottom rope. He stands, bringing the mic to his lips.

[Dean Ambrose]
So this is how're we're doing this? In case you missed it earlier tonight, for whatever reason, The Authority, or should I say Triple H, promised the end of the Ambrose Asylum to his wife. Her face lit up like a crystal ball but the fans, you guys, didn't seem so pleased. But nonetheless, Trips promised me my end tonight.

Dean holds out one hand, looking right into the camera.

[Dean Ambrose]
Let's do this then. I have worked my ass off since resigning with XWL just to have the power couple dictate what I can and cannot do? By all means, bring it on cause I'm ready and willing to see what the best you have to offer. Is it going to be J&J Security again? Is it going to be a new hired hand? Is Triple H finally going to grow a pair? Who knows! Only thing we all know, that I know, is that tonight, the Ambrose Asylum ain't going anywhere and there ain't a damn thing Stephanie or her trophy wife can do about it.

Dean almost cracks a grin as the Authority's theme hits. With much of an anticipated wait, Triple H, Stephanie and J&J Security emerge from the backstage area. Triple H holds a mic in his hand, as does Stephanie, but neither of them move closer to the ring. J&J Security however move a little ways down the ramp, getting in between the bosses and the "chaotic" Dean Ambrose.

[Triple H]
Well hey there Dean. I'm a little shocked. I mean, not really shocked, but a bit. I figured even someone as stupid as you could realize that tonight was the worst possible night to show up. I mean, I did promise the end of the Ambrose Asylum earlier tonight.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Come on now honey, we both realize that Dean Ambrose is the last person to back down from anything!

[Triple H]
Which is a compliment Dean! We love your ambition. We just think it could be used better in the Authority, is all.

[Dean Ambrose]
I know somewhere you and your Authority can go.

Triple H and Stephanie smile cockily, enjoying Dean's rambunctious attempts at riling them up.

[Dean Ambrose]
Let's get something straight, right here, right now. The only way I'd ever join the Authority is if my heart stopped beating and I couldn't decide for myself anymore. But then again, you’re used to having someone decide for you, right Hunter? I mean, I'm sure we know who wears the pants in that relationship. But let's calm down with the petty bickering, shall we? Cause I got my fists taped up, got my Asylum shirt on and I'm ready to kick whoever's ass decides to try and remove me from this ring. Let's go!

Dean begins to pace, amped up, just like the crowd. Hunter simply smiles in response, bringing the mic back up to his lips.

[Triple H]
You know what Dean? No one is coming to force you out of that ring. No, instead, I decided to give you a match. In the main event, nonetheless. And just to prove, how nice of a guy I am, it's going to be exactly what you want: a world title match!

The crowd practically explodes, but Dean doesn't share any emotions yet.

[Triple H]
You and Finn, in that ring, for the World Heavyweight Championship. All you have to do is beat Finn Balor. Goodluck.

Triple H turns to leave, shocking almost everyone, until Dean speaks up.

[Dean Ambrose]
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's the catch you balding idiot?

Triple H stops dead, turning around, smiling once more.

[Triple H]
The catch, is that if you lose, in any way shape or form, you're banned from competing for that belt, ever again.

Dean nods and tosses the mic over his shoulder, shrugging as Triple H and Stephanie head into the back. Without further ado, the lights go out.

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 L3MSRyBXWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 5adAhiM

[Michael Cole]
What a blockbuster main event! Triple H risking it all just to get rid of Dean Ambrose!

[Jerry Lawler]
I can see that J&J haven't left ringside.

[JBL]
Of course not. This maniac isn't leaving this arena with that belt.

Smoke billows out of the entry way, fogging up the stage. As the theme hits, the demon emerges, arms raised high above him. Finn Balor stands, sucking in the hatred from the crowd. He begins to move forward, creeping down the ramp, finding his belt sat on the middle of it, stopping in front of it. He extends his hands above him, causing the lights to shine, the crowd mimicking it. A few seconds pass and he does it again. Very cautiously he snatches the title from the ground, darting to the ring and sliding it in. Ambrose has backed up into a corner as Finn takes to the barricade's corner, sitting in it. He looks around, the crowd reaching out to touch him. He crawls up the steps, then mounts the turnbuckle. He rocks back and forth and then rises, his arms in the air again. He repeats the movement, the lowers himself into the ring. He then finds his belt, holding it in front of him for the world to see before turning to Dean. Ambrose has extended an arm, making a gun shape with his hand, pretending to shoot Finn. Balor ignores him, handing the belt to the ref and backing into the corner, prepped for the match to begin.

-20 MINUTES LATER-

The match has moved to the outside, Dean with the advantage. Ambrose slams Finn’s face down onto the announcer’s table, slumping him to the ground. J&J rounds the ring, coming to the aid of Finn, causing Dean to dart inside of the ring. J&J start to tend to Finn, not watching Dean as he climbs to the top. He slaps his elbow, catching the attention of the duo. Dean leaps, colliding with all three of the men on the outside. Dean jumps up, yelling with fury and determination. He then heads back into the ring, darting to the ropes and back. He leaps through the middle rope, connecting with Noble who had just gotten up. He runs back again, diving through the middle rope once more, hitting Mercury. He then points to Finn, rolling into the ring and taking off, doing it again. He leaps through the middle rope and Finn sidesteps him, causing Dean to crash into the announcer’s table. Finn pauses, regaining his breath before grabbing Dean and tossing him onto the uncovered announcer’s table that Dean cleared earlier in the match. Balor climbs onto the table, lifting up Dean and planting him with a  brain buster, demolishing the table.

[JBL]
OH MY GOD!

[Jerry Lawler]
We just saw Dean get destroyed! I don’t see him making it back in this!

Sure enough, the ref begins to count. Noble and Mercury help Finn up, rolling him into the ring as the ref watches Dean who hasn’t moved. Around the six count, Dean begins to get up, J&J yelling at him to stay down but Dean is refusing, determined to crawl back to the ring. At the count of 9.9, he rolls under the bottom ropes, but just barely. Finn begins to unload on him with stomps. Balor, obviously upset Dean is still in this, is trying to simply hurt the challenger at this point. He backs up into the turnbuckle, practically begging Ambrose to stand up in the opposing one.

[Michael Cole]
Finn going for one of his signature moves here.

[Jerry Lawler]
Stay down Dean! You have nothing left to prove!

Dean slowly drags himself up in the corner, turning around to meet Finn who takes off running at him. Finn plants Dean into the turnbuckle with a dropkick. Balor looks around at the crowd chanting “this is awesome” and then looks to the turnbuckle. He lays Dean out in front of him, slowly climbing the top rope. He then taunts, pointing to Dean and leaping. Ambrose rolls out of the way, causing Finn to land awkwardly on his ankles. Balor rolls, turning to Dean who kicks him in the gut, hooks the arms and plants him with the butterfly DDT. The crowd practically explodes as Dean falls on top of Finn, J&J yelling for him to kick out. After a dreaded three count, Dean's music hits, J&J screaming and freaking out that their Authority member just lost. Ambrose can barely stand, using the ropes to drag himself up as the ref hands him the World Title. He holds it above his head, looking to the stage as Triple H and Stephanie appears. He points his hand at them, making a gun of it, then shooting them before dropping out of the ring. J&J had attempted to rush him but Dean hops over the barricade, into the sea of cheering fans who are chanting his name as the show comes to a close.

END SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 3/21/2016 - 3/28/2016
Page 1 of 1