Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 5:07 pm

XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 MyCar9a
LIVE FROM: The Bilo Center, Greenville, SC  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 NpJTUDa XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 0GscoBr

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 M3rWaeg XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 L3MSRyB

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 Aiqm6CT XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 5m5CzJG

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE
XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 1mikvZX XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 TPV5Eyz  

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 RRZCutW XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 SmOPfuD

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 Q0jFU2b XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 SrrHDIK

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 ZYLBWMB XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 OeF7Lc9

DIVAS MATCH  
XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 QjEY4B6 XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 Do0Ixur

DIVAS MATCH  
XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 R7vYY9w XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 33wNNrS

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 XvtaL0T XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 Jg46Xdg

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 JBupuzc XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 20rz8NY

MAIN EVENT

LADDER MATCH

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 86y2tRh XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 VLaCAQ6

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 1:56 pm

XWL opens with the pyro and the bang, followed by light effects, crowd signs and the infamous music seen each and every week live on Anarchy. The camera sets it's sights on the stage, pausing the theme and the crowd's cheering. It only takes the first second of the theme to hit before the crowd explodes in cheers.

The titantron lights up with images of Dean who bursts through the curtain, the crowd jumping to their feet as Dean takes off down the ramp. The commentators come over the airwaves, highlighting the entrance.

[Michael Cole]
What a way to kick of Anarchy this week with Dean Ambrose!

[Jerry Lawler]
I'm sure he has a lot to say, per usual. I can't wait.

[JBL]
I can.

Dean rolls into the ring, taking to the ring announcer, snatching the mic from her hands and brings it up to his lips, silencing the crowd.

XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 DUXkV3w

[Dean Ambrose]
So last week, right? My flight gets delayed. So I say whatever, I'm hitchhiking. So I walk my happy self right on down the interstate, catching a ride with a trucker just so I could roll into North Carolina and beat that perfect child Seth Rollins' face into nothing. I roll up with ten minutes to spare and they won't let me in because of the fact that, Seth Rollins, wasn't showing up. Nah, he thought he was too good for me. He thought he could move right on by, without even looking at me. The guards were like, "Sorry Dean, but you can't come in since he isn't here. Triple H demands it." That's funny, you know? Absolutely hilarious to me. I bust my ass to show up, and do what I live to do, just to be told I can't. I guess Triple H never had those issues. I mean, why would he? He did stick his nose right in between the cheeks of the business.

XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 DUXkV3w

[Dean Ambrose]
One half of the founding members of DX is walking around with a tie around his neck and a stick shoved somewhere only Stephanie would go. It's cute, honestly. I'm too "crazy" to be in the lime light, but yet ol' H and Steph think it's wise to put someone who paints themselves in there instead. For the life of me, I will never understand how those two operate. But I don't need to, right? I should just stick my nose to the ground and not bring any attention to myself, right? Just, get by. Kiss ass to the top, just to opt out when things get hard. Sounds about like everyone the Authority has ever put their money into. Seth runs away, and Finn is never anywhere to be found.

XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 QqmHcgs

[Dean Ambrose]
So how about this then: Since Seth wanted to run away behind mommy and daddy last week, why don't we just have him come out here and face me tonight? Come on Seth! Let's do this!

Dean turns to the stage, awaiting the arrival of Seth Rollins.

[Jerry Lawler]
Are we going to get a match between these two tonight!?

[Dean Ambrose]
Hell, send out Finn too. I got two fists waiting to bash something in.

[JBL]
Don't be crazy! This guy has a death wish!

XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 PZ4wfFz

[Michael Cole]
That's not who Dean wanted!

Dean almost cracks a smile as Triple H, followed by Stephanie McMahon comes out onto stage to a jeering crowd. The duo move center stage, posting up in their nice suit and dress. Hunter pulls a mic up to his lips, smiling.

[Triple H]
Allow me to be the first to introduce ever-

Triple H is cut off by Dean, who speaks over him.

[Dean Ambrose]
Hey, yeah, remember me? Forget your introductions. You have something to take care of.

Triple H looks slightly taken back, but smiles in response to being interuppted.

[Triple H]
Hey there Dean! Is that what you want? Acknowledgement that daddy never gave you as a kid? You want to be important? Is that why you come out here week after week, acting all, crazy? Or do you come out here hoping that someone will put their life on the line to wrestle you? It's pathetic either way.

[Dean Ambrose]
The only thing pathetic around here must be your manhood because Stephanie sure don't look too happy these days.

The crowd erupts as Triple H's smile fades.

[Triple H]
Alright Dean. What do you want? A match with Seth Rollins? It isn't going to happen. A match with Finn Balor? Also isn't going to happen.

[Dean Ambrose]
How bout a match with you big boy?

Once more, the crowd pops. Triple H reaches up, rubbing his chin, trying to stay calm.

[Triple H]
As you well know, Dean, I put the boots up. I'm doing honest work now. I'm busting my ass, to put together this show each week so people like you can come out here and say whatever they want, and then fight till they can't fight any longer. I'm busting my ass, to make sure you have a career here in XWL. So no, I won't be fighting you either.

[Dean Ambrose]
I feel as though you're skipping out on all the people who don't do anything around here and are still considered big deals. I mean, how long was Alicia Fox employed, sitting around the back, waiting for someone to hand her a mic?

The camera shows Hunter, not looking too pleased.

[Dean Ambrose]
Oh, sorry. Not kayfabe? Allow me to help and give you a few more examples: Apollo Crews. Edge. Randy Orton. The tip of the iceburg of what was the most useless people on the planet but actually got things around here, rather than people like me, who refuse to wait for a hand-out, bust their ass, come out here and demand a match. I get rewarded by being called crazy by a man whose nose is majority of his face and whose wife runs his relationship. So as much as I like to be patronized, tonight, I'm ready to fight, like usual. So give me something. You won't give me your precious babies Finn Balor and Seth Rollins who are going to suckle from you till you're old and timid, oh wait...

XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 7i2WNUK

Triple H is livid now. His anger is obvious on his face and despite Stephanie's efforts, he can not be calmed down.

[Triple H]
You know what? You got it. You have a match later tonight. And Dean, you'd better hope that shuts you up.

Triple H turns away from Dean, dropping his mic, fixing his jacket. Stephanie follows as their theme hits. The camera shows Dean, who looks focused, grinning slightly, then cuts to commentary.

[Michael Cole]
You heard it here first folks! Dean Ambrose is in action later tonight! Not only that, but we have a ladder match between Sheamus and Matt Sydal. Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 9:41 pm

It was a night of history, it was a night where there would be a winner, no doubt about it. The cage match last week ended in a draw and now a ladder match has been set up to finally end this blood feud between Sheamus and Matt Sydal, no matter what happens this all ends tonight. The cameras cut backstage as we find none other than the challenger for the title, Sheamus warming up. He knows what is on the line and he also knows that this is his last chance, his last chance to regain his gold. He looks down into the camera as a smirk forms over his face as he starts to speak.

SHEAMUS | 5:15
"Nobody and I mean nobody has any idea how I am feeling right now. Last week I was on the verge of success, I was on the verge of championship glory and it was taken from me. Matt Sydal once again stole the victory from me and escaped with a championship he does not deserve. That championship he carries around, it weighs more than him, but that’s beside the point. That championship does not belong to him. He is not a champion, not in my eyes anyway. That championship he holds,  they are a constant reminder of my failure to defeat him. They are a constant reminder of my failure and I need to remove them from Matt Sydal as soon as possible to show him and the world that I am the better man. Matt Sydal as champion, it is just some kind of sick joke and I need to remove him as soon as possible replace him with myself if that division he has ran into the ground, wishes to stand any chance of being rebuilt successfully. Now I don’t blame Matt Sydal entirely for defeating me last week. I blame the XWL fans as well for my constant failure. I blame the people, the ungrateful XWL fans."

The crowd would now begin to pay real attention to him and even go as far to start booing him as he speaks his mind.

"You people support Matt Sydal instead of me! You supported a joke instead of an XWL Hero. What’s the matter with you people? Is there something wrong with you, I am not weak like Matt Sydal, I am not a sick joke like Matt Sydal, I am not a failure like Matt Sydal. For the past several months I have fought for you. I have gone to war for you. Everything I have ever done I have done for you the people. I have bleed for you and I have gotten myself injured for you. I have tried god almighty I have tried to make XWL a better place for each and every one of you and do I get so much of a thank you? No of course not! I get betrayed by you fools and to make it worse, to rub salt into my wounds you people cheer and support puny little men like Matt Sydal and other jokes like Austin Aries. You people should be supporting your next champion. You people should be supporting Sheamus as I am the only one in XWL, THE ONLY PERSON that fights for you. Well I am done with you ungrateful pigs, you hear me! I am done doing things for you. You don’t appreciate any of my hard work and that’s fine as I wash my hands of all of you. Now those that still support me, those that still stand at my side, the minority of the fans of XWL, then listen and listen well. I will never turn my back on you, the true fans of XWL. The XWL fans that truly understand that Sheamus is the best, that Sheamus is the future and the man to end Matt Sydal once and for all and at long last become champion again."

He lets out a little laugh, knowing there where loads of fans of Matt Sydal in the arena and that all of his fans where here to support him and backing him to retain his championship tonight.

" Matt Sydal, you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into. You have no idea who you have picked a fight with. You don’t understand Matt Sydal. You want this, but I want it more and with knowing that your chances of victory have slipped through your fingers. I am sick and tired of losing Matt Sydal. I am sick and tired of coming so close and failing. I failed last week and the week before that and the week before that. You get the picture Matt Sydal, no more failing, not for Sheamus It is time for someone else to fall, Matt Sydal it is time for you to fall. I have been beaten one too many times. I have been left broken once too often. I have been left with nothing way to many times and now it is someone else’s turn to be like that. Matt Sydal now it is your turn. I am not only going to defeat you tonight, I am going to leave you with nothing. I am going to take everything away from you until you are a mere shadow of yourself. Tonight you will fall to me. You will be left broken and defeated. Try to fight it. Try to fight through the pain, but men bigger, stronger and tougher than you have fallen to me in less brutal matches and you will be no different. You will fall to me Matt Sydal, that’s your fate. You will be my message to all, to the fans and to all of XWL. Sheamus is tired of being beaten and now it is time for him to start dishing it out and it begins with you Matt Syda, it begins with defeating you and taking back my title. You can deny it all you want, but the end is already written, I will kick your head off fella and leave you laying on your back, staring up at me taking back my title and all you will hear are the words that always haunt you."

SHEAMUS 5:15

JUST KICKED YOUR ASS

FELLA!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 10:45 pm

Following a word from tonight's challenger for The Intercontinental Championship, we cut to a shot of the current champion himself, Matt Sydal. He's not just standing there though, the camera is panned upward, showing him perched atop of a ladder, with his coveted prize draped across his shoulder. Tonight is a big night, he barely escaped with his title last week when he met Sheamus in a Steel Cage Match, and now just one week later...they meet again, this time in a match that clearly favors Matt's style more so than his challenger Sheamus. He looks down at the camera, and begins to make his address. To the man that will challenge him in tonight's Main-Event, and to the audience watching in the arena, or watching at home.

[Matt Sydal]
Last week they tried to lock me in a cage, they tried to trap me inside with a brute, a brute with something to prove, a brute...that wanted nothing more than to take back "his" title. But as I have done time, and time...and TIME again...I flip the script. I'm guaranteed to lose? Whoops, look just won, ME. I'm a shell of my former self? A self that no longer is capable of winning a championship? WHOOPS, look who just became the NEW Intercontinental Champion. Fact is, whether you accept it, whether Sheamus accepts it or not, I am no ordinary man. When I want something, I TAKE IT.

Matt's eyes gaze down at his title, as a smirk comes across his face, and he takes this time to showoff his championship belt for all to see.

[Matt Sydal]
Case, and point. I'm the only man in this company, nay...this business...that can call themselves a champion. Oh sure, there's a lot of people in a lot companies carrying around titles, but ANYBODY can win a title, champions...like me, are few and far between. Because we don't just win titles, we DEFINE them. We defend them, but most of all, we elevate them. This belt, it represents the fact that I, and ONLY I deserve to carry it. That only I can add to it's prestige, that only I, am worthy of having my name etched on that little plate right here.

His finger points to the engraved "Matt Sydal" plate on The Intercontinental Championship as he holds it out so the camera can get a good close look at it.

[Matt Sydal]
Now tonight, tonight the same brute that hasn't been able to get the job done against me several times now...gets yet ANOTHER shot at competing in a ring against me. But unlike last week, we're not in your playground fella, we're in mine. Ladders, high risk, high reward, and a VERY high chance of you getting your ass beaten for the third time by yours truly. Come on Sheamus, why do you keep doing this to yourself? Why do you keep trying to oppose me? Why must you embarrass yourself over and over...and OVER? It's honestly sad at this point, sad that you...just can't accept the fact that I am sooo...much better than YOU. How many times must I prove that? How many times must you lose before it gets through that stupid head of yours? This title? It's not going anywhere anytime soon. Not with you, not with Eric Young after I've beaten you and move onto him....not with ANYONE. Not until I break that record, not until I am THE LONGEST...REIGNING....INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION...OF ALL TIME! Matthew 2:15 Says... only 388 more days to go, FELLA.

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 11:59 am

Anarchy returns from a brief commercial and we're greeted on screen to footage last week of the closing moments of the match between Eric Young and Marty Scurll.

We see EY's hand raised in victory when suddenly his celebration is cut short by an appearance of none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin. Steve makes a be-line for the ring and gets into a massive fist-fight with Eric. The fight gets so bad that the two have to be separated by security. As the feed fades we then see none other than Stone Cold on screen. He looks into the camera and speaks

{{Steve Austin}}
I'm sure you all are wondering why I came out there last week and attacked Eric after his match?

{{Crowd}}
What?!

{{Steve Austin}}
After what happened at Cyberslam I just wanted to be a good buddy to Eric and show him that even though he won the battle this war is far from over.

{{Crowd}}
What?!

{{Steve Austin}}
We had one hell of a match at Cyberslam. You kept me on my toes so I'll give you that son, but, if there's anything I've learned from being in all of the biggest companies ever it's that you don't truly know what you're made of until you do so on the biggest stage of them all. So here's what I propose. Stone Cold Steve Austin. Eric Young. Final Stand. We'll go on out to that ring, have ourselves one hell of a fight, and maybe just maybe, one of us we'll walk out on their own two feet. If you're feeling like you wanna end this then you know where to find me.

Austin glares into the camera as the feed fades to black
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 8:13 pm

For the first time in quite some time...the moment Layla's theme sounds, she's not welcomed with vicious boos, and expressions of hatred...in fact, the crowd pops quite loudly and they begin to cheer...it's strange, but perhaps...given the last seven weeks it's almost their way of apologizing for the way they treated her. The second a mystery attacker reared it's ugly head in the divas division, all fingers pointed to Layla. Even after becoming a victim to said attacker, people just said she faked it, that nobody else could be behind such a heinous situation...but last week, changed everything. Maybe the reaction is not only a mix of that, but also the fact that she was able to finally put a stop so the mysterious series of attacks by finding out how was behind them. Whatever the reason may be, this is certainly quite a rare moment, a moment where Layla is cheered.

[Michael Cole]
Ladies and Gentlemen, your ears do not deceive you, the Head of The Divas Division Layla is about to come out here, and the audience is in fact cheering.

[JBL]
Of course they are, because she single handedly did what no person has been able to do in almost two months...

[Michael Cole]
That's right, Layla cleared her name at last, despite everyone in the world being one hundred percent sure that she was the one behind the attacks on the Divas Division...including you, King...

[King]
Look, in my defense who would have thought that The Womens Champion was behind it all?

[Michael Cole]
Layla ripped the mask off, and Eva Marie is the one that not only attacked Layla, but Paige, and Bayley. I still don't know what to think, why would the woman that has it all do such a thing?

[JBL]
Let's not jump to any conclusions, maybe she has a good reason.

[King]
Yeah, sure...

Layla steps out from behind the curtain, and she's glowing. A weight has been lifted off of her, her name is cleared, she's an innocent woman. She looks around, confused by the reaction, she's definitely not used to it, and we're not quite sure how she feels about it all. But the cheers continue as she heads down the ramp, some fans hold their hands out as always, and while it may be nice to be on the receiving end of support...it's probably hard to get too into it because not one person gave her genuine support when she was emotionally defeated by the accusations and lies spread about her.    

[Michael Cole]
One interesting thing to note about last week, Layla actually for the first time in a very long time...got a little physical...hitting a Roundhouse just as good as when she used to do them every week when she was apart of the division.

[King]
I'm not sure how I feel about it, I mean she's the authority of the division...she's not supposed to go around throwing kicks...

[Michael Cole]
After being assaulted by the attacker once before, one could justify it as a necessity to finally apprehend Eva Marie. She was trying to run away after all.

[JBL]
Again, can we really judge her motives without hearing from her first?

[Michael Cole]
That's if we get a chance to...

[King]
Yeah, remember what happened to the last Diva that laid her hands on Layla?

[Michael Cole]
While that's another matter entirely in itself...the reveal of the mystery attacker took a strange turn before the actual reveal....when Bayley's friend, and the woman that helped her win her contract back...Paige, assaulted her.

[King]
That was just crazy, one second they're friends, the next Paige attacks her, the next the mystery attacker Eva Marie attacks her, then wham Layla's in the mix.

We see Layla now standing in the center of the ring, holding a microphone as her theme dies out.

XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 U1wtcW6

[Layla]
So, I don't exactly know what to say...which as you all know, isn't something I ever have trouble with. I wanted to be upset, like...when I was trying to figure out who was under the mask...I kept planning this moment, where I could rub the truth in all of your faces...because, for weeks, and weeks...weeks that felt like months, that almost felt like years some nights...I was on the receiving end of well, unfair, harsh...and just plain wrong...judgment. My feelings were never once considered, no one ever thought to look into anyone else...and then, when I'm the attacker's latest victim...somehow, someway...I'm still the prime suspect, and again...people spread horrible lies, and insinuate that I had stooped even lower, and faked that attack. Now however, I...I just don't know how to feel. I'm almost numb, because this doesn't feel real.

It's a bit awkward for the audience, so they sit there in silence, they can't boo...because it's one hundred percent truth...you can see the emotion in her eyes as she retells how she felt, it hurt her deeply to be on the receiving end of such vicious hatred.

XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 2XUOJe8

[Layla]
This isn't easy for me, because...I am a loud, confident, and proud person...I don't do emotion, I don't show sadness, I don't let things get to me the way others do, because I've been in this business so long, that I know I can't let anyone see if they've hurt me...but for the past three weeks, for the first time in a very very long time... I lost that ability to keep it all bottled inside. The boos are one thing, but to have my coworkers, such as commentators...interviewers, and even Stephanie McMahon...not believe you, and treat you as if you are the worst person in the world...it, it absolutely destroys you. Especially when you are innocent, you're not the one that's done those horrible things, you tell everyone that, but not one single person...believes you.

Again, she's speaking the whole truth, there's not a detail she's exaggerating, Jerry Lawler, JoJo, the list goes on of people that on live television, expressed their belief in her guilt.

XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 U1r6BVS

[Layla]
As you all saw last week, I was ready to give up, to accept that I'd never be able to prove my innocence...but then, then something changed. As I stormed out of my office, tears falling down my face...having lost the only person I thought believed me...I had an epiphany. That entire time that I was just pouring my heart out, being as candid as could be, I didn't once notice that a cameraman was secretly there. So what if, what if the battle could still be won? What if, I used Stephanie's deceptive invasion of my privacy, to my advantage? When you're in a position of power, you have...let's call them "perks." I get on the phone, say I need this, and with a snap of my fingers...it's there. So I pulled my phone out, said I needed cameras hidden....EVERYWHERE. And within no time at all, not only were they in place...the "mystery" woman, was oblivious to the fact we were watching her....the WHOLE time. The moment she took the mask out of her locker, the moment she stood idly as Paige and Bayley conversed...and the moment she made her move. ALL, on candid camera...so smile, and take a look at the mystery attacker, like you've never seen her before, or ever will again.

A smile comes across her face as she, and everyone else in the building turn their heads to the tron where footage we've never seen before is playing before us. The first clip shows Eva Marie strutting into the locker room with her title in full view. While she wasn't booked that week, she obviously spends her time parading around with her favorite accessory. The clip cuts to a different angle, focusing now on an upward angled view of her reaching in her locker, and out she pulls a mask. As nonchalantly as possible, she places her title safely in the locker, then looks around, making sure no one is there with her, and covers her face with the mask. The Red Queen shoves in stray strands of her red locks, making sure her identity is completely hidden, then  slides on a pair of gloves to hide her freshly ruby red manicure. It’s a wonder as to why we’ve been unable to find out her identity all this time, she’s clearly taken all measures at hiding her identity. But thanks to the magic of privacy invading cameras, that’s no longer enough.

The clip ends, and next, we find ourselves with an alternate view of what went down with Bayley and Paige. What’s different about this view as opposed to the one we all saw, is the fact that we’re watching the “mysterious” attacker Eva Marie watch from behind a crate, as it all goes down. It’s like we’re on our own unique take of The Animal channel. The lioness is stalking her preys the gazelles, but soon finds that one of the gazelles is attacking the other. She noticeably exclaims “what the hell” in a light tone as to not give away her location, as Paige brutally decimates her “friend” Bayley. Once it’s all done, we see the masked woman spring into act-

THUD!

Immediately we cut away from the footage as the loud sound of a microphone bouncing off the canvas is heard. The fans are viciously booing, what the hell happened? Finally we switch to a cameraman at ringside and Eva Marie has apparently attacked Layla from behind! She’s mounted over her back,  firing away with elbows, punches, and just an overall catty, bitchy onslaught of physicality.  She pulls her by her brown locks of hair, yelling in her face, bashing her face against the mat repeatedly. Apparently Eva isn’t too pleased with the fact that Layla is showing the world this footage. And we know she can’t be happy about that kick from her so called “boss” last week either.

Repeatedly The XWL Womens Champion unloads onto Layla, constantly yanking at her hair, elbowing the back of her head, bouncing her face off the mat, she’s alternating between her forms of punishment, when suddenly  group of referees rush into the ring and begin to pull her away, as she uses the last remaining seconds to kick and stomp at the fallen Layla. Another crew of officials rush to Layla’s aid, trying to help her up as she’s noticeably shaken. “LET ME GO”  Eva barks, but the referees aren’t about to abide by the queen’s demands. Two of the gentlemen helping Layla bring her to her feet, she’s completely disheveled. Being the type of woman she is, she tells them she can stand on her own, so she lets go trying to fix her appearance while she processes what just happened….when suddenly Eva Marie breaks free of the officials, and spears Layla to the canvas, mounting over her to punish her some more.

The boos began to come in, but surprisingly...Layla being the skilled veteran she is when it comes to squaring off in the ring, turns the tide in her favor, rolling through the assault, and now being the one over Eva. Without any hesitation she begins to return the favor, firing away with any type of physical offense she can. Elbows, head bashing, she’s giving Eva a taste of the bitter medicine she just administered to her a minute ago, and the crowd is roaring with approval! The referees look around confused, that’s technically one of their bosses...and that’s not something they expected to see out of her. After a few seconds longer than they should have spent, they try to intervene, but Eva turns the attack back on Layla, rolling through herself, before she can land a single strike, Layla rolls back into charge, the audience on one wild roller coaster of emotion. Boos one second, cheers the next, back to boos, and once more cheers again….then Eva rolls over AGAIN...boos….and they’ve officially ran out of space, so once Layla rolls back over, they spill out to the outside floor. But they don’t take a second to feel any of the impact, they’re yanking at each other’s hair, trying to pull it out. Eva being especially protective of her looks claws at Layla’s eyes saving her bellami extensions any further damage. She stumbles to her feet then with a loud scream, she grabs hold of Layla and throws her into the steel steps!

The boos are instantaneous, as is the officials rushing to stop this once again. They surround Eva who seems quite proud of herself, while the other group tend to Layla who almost flew over the steps. It’s been awhile since she’s been involved in physicality like this, so she’s bound to be hurting more than normal from such a thing like this. Eva smiles, playing with her hair, embracing the boos as officials demand she stay put. Which she’s got no problem listening to, because her work, whatever the intent was, is done.

"Victorious" her music sounds, and the boos just keep coming. Eva already is not a very "loved" woman by the fans, but somehow someway, the reaction always gets worse and worse.  

[King]
What in the world just happened?!

[Michael Cole]
I'm in shock, why did Eva Marie just assault the boss?

[JBL]
The better question is why did her boss just assault her?

[Michael Cole]
Clearly Layla was defending herself, John...

[JBL]
She didn't do that against Bayley when she attacked her four months ago, so what's so different now that she's got to put her hands on one of her divas?

[King]
Let's remind you that the "diva" in question has now assaulted her TWICE, and caused the entire world, including me...to verbally condemn Layla for something she didn't do.

[Michael Cole]
Exactly, Eva Marie stood by and watched as the world burned Layla at the stake.

[JBL]
Don't you give me that, where's your accountability? She didn't do anything, she didn't say it was Layla, since when is silence a crime?

[Michael Cole]
Donning a mask and attacking three women, IS.

The referees forming a wall in front of Eva begin to lead her away, as she gets closer to the steps she threw Layla into, she can't help but laugh....and almost perfectly timed...Layla shoves the referees away from her, then charges, leaping off the second step, and pouncing onto Eva and the referees to a tremendous POP! The cattiness of the fight is over, she's straight up clubbing Eva, who helplessly tries to shield herself from the attack, almost as if she's now playing the victim. Eva’s music stops as she approaches being the “loser” of the fight but before Layla can truly relish in the moment...the other refs pull Layla off of Eva, and the crowd begin to boo. "LET THEM FIGHT!" starts to be shouted throughout the arena, while Eva is pulled up, assisted by the other referees now. Layla tries to fight free, wanting to let Eva have it, but the men in charge of keeping them apart, aren't having any of it.  

[JBL]
Good god, she's lost it!

[Michael Cole]
Or she's had enough and she's finally doing something about it!

[King]
The question is though, is she allowed to do something?

[Michael Cole]
Quite frankly, I don't think she cares at this point. With as much as The Authority gets away with, Layla might be testing her own "limits" right now.

As if Cole knew what was about to happen, he was right on cue.Layla throws her hands up, admitting she let her emotions get the best of her. The referees see this and feel like she’s calmed down...but little do they know, this isn’t Layla’s first tango, so the second they give her an inch….she snatches that mile! Rushing forward, screaming at the top of her lungs “COME HERE YOU REDHEADED BITCH!” And starts back where she left off, punching and elbowing Eva, who thanks to the chaos has a chance to do the same back to her, it’s complete “anarchy” as they just strike one another almost at the same time, refusing to let up, all while the audience loves every second of it. As Eva ducks one of Layla’s punches, she tries to grab a hold of her again, perhaps to throw her into the barricade nearby them, but Layla elbows her away, then swings her leg up to deliver a Roundhouse….but Eva being quick thinking, grabs a ref’s shirt jerking him forward, causing the poor soul to be floored by the kick instead of her!  Layla shows a second of remorse for the unlucky fellow, and that allows Eva to swiftly kick her in the gut, pull her in forward locking hold of her head, attempting a DDT...but Layla hands a handful of Eva’s hair causing her to let go, then once again attempts the roundhouse, but Eva ducks, then before Layla could react, Eva decides enough is enough. She shoves the referees away, climbing over the barricade and into the crowd. Layla sees this then immediately climbs up onto the barricade, stands up as she watches Eva flee, then shouts “YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN’T HIDE! THIS IS MY DIVISION, AND YOU’LL REGRET MAKING AN ENEMY OUT OF ME, YOU HEAR ME?!  “  Eva just throws her hand up, ignoring what she said, and the referee’s tell Layla to get down, that this is over. She watches Eva get further away, the audience beginning to chant “Layla”  it’s quite a different direction from previous weeks, to say the least. But Layla extends her hand out for a ref to help her down, when all of a sudden Eva comes running the second Layla turns her back, then snatches a handful of Layla’s hair before she even realizes it….and in true Eva fashion, slams her down off the barricade,  by her hair...and to the unprotected floor in the audience!

The referee’s are floored, not as much as Layla who has literally been floored...but it all happened so fast. The crowd around Layla look on in anger, and horror. That was such an unorthodox way of dropping Layla for good, but it was as effective as anything else of its kind. Layla’s head bounced off the floor from that height, and it wasn’t pretty...Eva simply dusts her hands off, then places one foot over the writhing Layla, and yells “No Layla, IT’S MY DIVISION!”  She raises her arms up, soaking in all the boos, as the cameras fade away to the sight of Eva standing over her boss, as officials call for help from the back to assist Layla. The XWL Womens Champion has made a BOLD move, they say don’t cross the boss, so what happens when you literally target the boss?

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 1:30 pm

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 M3rWaeg XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 L3MSRyB

This match ends in a draw, the duo both getting counted out. After the match, Dean was attacked by J&J Security, but managed to fend them off just barely, standing tall in the ring.

(For the record everyone: I am hella sorry for all the issues I've had posting. Hopefully will have a PC back soon. Till then, don't hate me for what little I can do.)
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 3:15 pm

We head backstage to see Ospreay taking this opportunity to clear his head of certain thoughts. Stretching up his kneepads and slapping them down onto his tights. Reaching to grab onto his jacket below him, he turns towards the camera pierced eyes and all. Pointing to the side with his free hand he begins to speak loudly.

Will Ospreay: You're going to have to incapacitate me by your own force of will. You're going to have to suspend me high above with no means of prying myself free from the grasp of what holds me. I will be here, every single week. Nothing will take away what I love most, and that IS.. professional wrestling. You can call it heart, or you can call it catching luck down a narrow stream.

Ospreay tightens his hands around the jacket and puts it up to camera.

Will Ospreay: ONCE I PUT THIS ON, I SHINE BRIGHTER.. I SEE MYSELF AS A MAN WITH A PASSION. An undying PASSION, that'll outlast long after I meet my ending mark among XWL's faithful.
I'm willing to bring the fight and allow the fight to bring me.. TO PLACES I NEVER HAVE BEEN Before. Marty Scurll, now.. you didn't have the gull to show yourself here tonight. I say, that's okay.. because wherever you are in the world. I will be.. standing right here on the grounds in which I will build a legacy. This is XWL and my unholy stomping grounds it will REMAIN. My climb is only just beginning, It's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll.. Sacrifice, Will, Commitment.

Ospreay puts two fingers in the air in a tangled up way and points it at the camera with a look of determination. The camera fades out with his buoyancy layering on top of his readiness.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 4:30 pm

MAIN EVENT

LADDER MATCH

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 86y2tRh XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 VLaCAQ6

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016   XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 3/14/2016 - 3/21/2016
Page 1 of 1