Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Your Vote Matters!

Go down 
5 posters

What do you want the win condition to be?
You must do 3 finishers every match before going for the win.
Your Vote Matters!  I_vote_lcap29%Your Vote Matters!  I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 6 ]
You must do 2 finishers before going for the win in non-title matches, and 3 finishers in every title match.
Your Vote Matters!  I_vote_lcap52%Your Vote Matters!  I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 11 ]
You must do any amount of finishers such as 1 before going for the win in every match.
Your Vote Matters!  I_vote_lcap19%Your Vote Matters!  I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Your Vote Matters!  Empty
PostSubject: Your Vote Matters!    Your Vote Matters!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 2:43 pm

Due to the recent discussion in the rule modification thread, found here.

https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t3698-let-s-talk-about-the-rules

The talk is all about the three finisher rule. Now both sides have made their points, so there's but one last thing to do, vote. Let me make this clear, whatever receives the most votes, will be the rule going forward.

You'll have 48 hours from this post to cast your vote, it only takes a few seconds, so ALL members should participate. We ask that whatever the end result may be, all sides respect the outcome, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Your Vote Matters!    Your Vote Matters!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 3:19 pm

I haven't actually played this year's game yet, but if the stamina is aa draining as everyone seems to make out, and in relaity most raw matches dont go on for as long,then maybe 2 finishers is enough for matches that don't really mean anything.

However, I don't agree with 3 finishers being a title match only thing. What about feud/contender matches? Or even regular matches that the champion is included in? II personally think that they should also be included in the 3 finished rule, because a match between Cena and Rollins on wwe is bound to be a longer time slot than rtruth vs stardust.

Tl;dr - I can't see what I'm typing so I've probably rambled on, but basically I think admins should judge which weekly matches require a 2 or 3 finished rule and then maybe list it by the match on the card. And as far as ppv matches are concerned, every match should be a 3 finisher match because in my opinion they should be just as important as a title match, and in some cases, even more so.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Your Vote Matters!    Your Vote Matters!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 3:27 pm

3 Finishers is fine to me, it doesn't make matches last too long really, and I don't agree that stamina makes it hard, I've not once had that issue.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Your Vote Matters!    Your Vote Matters!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:58 pm

I'm fine with three finishers staying as it were tbh. Yes there's a bit of difference because of stamina but, IMO, it's not that difficult to get used to. So I don't see why it needs changing tbh. We didn't have that much complaining before so I say if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Your Vote Matters!    Your Vote Matters!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:35 pm

Oh no, you're not tricking me into jury duty.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Your Vote Matters!    Your Vote Matters!  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 8:53 pm

Just a reminder to those who have yet to vote this poll ends tomorrow, so please get your votes in if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Your Vote Matters!    Your Vote Matters!  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 9:10 pm

With the 2nd choice winning, I still think ppv matches should get the same treatment as title matches. As well as the weekly main event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Vote Matters!    Your Vote Matters!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Vote Matters!
Page 1 of 1